Alohas Sandals

Alohas Sandals does not yet have any reviews.

How would you rate Alohas Sandals?

Reviews from Related Businesses

jhonm63
August 1st, 2020

Great selection of fashion designs, I really liked the beach shirts, the range and quality are very good, the size is perfect, quite fresh, it just impressed me. The order arrives quickly and returns are easy.

alanaa10
August 2nd, 2019
Verified purchase

Hi I'm Alana! I got the "Solid Front Zipper Two Piece Bikini Set Sexy Swimwear." I recently filmed a review video for 7 different bikinis from 7 different trendy online stores on my YouTube channel: Alana Arbucci

Out of all the bikinis, this one took the longest to come, longer than wish, but it is my second favorite. The fit is soo flattering, it's super high waisted which makes your hips look curvy and your waist slim. The top has a zipper that's pretty high quality, my boobs are pretty big and the zipper holds up, and gives you a good push up!

cullenh6
William F.
June 26th, 2019

Product was exactly what was stated and was delivered faster than stated.

sandrap615
July 5th, 2020
Verified site experience

Always awesome. Another present for my daughter for birthday. Always count on Jane for top quality and great service.

Reason I chose this business:

Most trusted store. Very easy website to navigate, very thorough with photos and descriptions.

Reason I chose this product:

Looking for a belt for my daughter. Love to look at what’s new every week.

charleng
March 11th, 2020

Having recently moved, I needed to find a new clothing website to order clothes. After having been previously caught by dishonest sites, at first he was cautious, as expected. But when I saw the outfit on the website of this boutique I could not resist buying it for my vacation. I was very satisfied

tammel
September 23rd, 2020

My experience with Komily has been good! Customers must be sure to read the sizing chart before ordering. I usually refuse to order shoes online because of them usually not fitting, but this time I read the chart, and measured with a measuring tape, and the size was true!
Clothes arrived clean, individually packaged, and undamaged.
When I did contact customer service, I was met with extreme politeness. They were understanding, helpful and their response time was early next day (time zones).

anniew109
October 22nd, 2020

I bought a bunch of Christmas ornaments off Fannyme recently. A lot of times cute ornaments are so expensive, but Fannyme had a bunch of cute ones for very good prices. My favourite is the 4pc nutcrackers. I can't get enough of them.! I just ordered more, the 2020 TP and mask ones.! So cute and funny - Christmas is my favourite time of year. I can't wait put my tree up and decorate it.

jakes335
April 3rd, 2020

I couldn't recommend these shoes higher! The moment I put them on I felt taller and had more confidence! I'll definitely be buying another pair or two!

kareemag2
May 16th, 2018

I ordered 2 pairs of sandals from Joyshoetique, when I needed tracking info I was able to follow up with them on Facebook messenger. I received a very fast & friendly response (with much detail about my order). Ive also received multiple compliments on my sandals, that made me feel great. I will definitely order from them again.

maherr
October 8th, 2020

Smooth ordering, shipping and delivery. The quality of the products is as expected. The prices are very reasonable.

Be the first to write a review

0 person has requested a review of this site

Questions? Get answers from the Alohas Sandals staff and other customers.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Alohas Sandals?

Have a question about Alohas Sandals?