All Things By Faith

All Things By Faith

www.allthingsbyfaith.com

All Things By Faith has a consumer rating of 4.82 stars from 9,917 reviews indicating that most consumers are generally satisfied with their purchases. All Things By Faith also ranks 1st among Christian sites.

This company responds to reviews on average within 3 days

Positive reviews (last 12 months): 96.8%
8,222
Special offer from All Things By Faith
15% Off + FREE Shipping
Claim Deal Gain trust and grow your business with customer reviews

• Excited to receive your productAnd thank you for your service God Bless you and family
  • First time through got it all done very easily and no confusion!

No critical highlights yet

How would you rate All Things By Faith?

“I just love shopping here, it's always been a great...”

Anna X.
5/14/20

I just love shopping here, it's always been a great experience!! All items I've purchased are amazingly made. The ones I've bought for gifts have been well liked. Keep up the good work, I'm sharing this site with everyone I can! Praying for you as you help us to get the word out, in a styling, beautiful way! May God bless your business always, and all of you. Love in Christ...Brenda Combs

“Absolutely horrible experience with your website !”

Peter H.
3/30/20

Absolutely horrible experience with your website ! Took me 45 mins to complete my order ! You should give me the shirt for free !

Reviews (9,917)

god bless (179) first time (174) shopping experience (104) great products (96) easy shopping (97) great selection (75) great experience (61) great quality (72) great site (35) use website (27) customer service (47) face mask (65)
annax70
May 14th, 2020
Verified purchase
Keep up the good work, I'm sharing this site with everyone I can!
thomasy119
April 9th, 2020
Verified purchase
I am very happy to shop with a Navy Veteran... my beloved was Navy. He's been promoted to Jesus but his body is buried in Fayetteville National Cemetery! Praise God! I would like to make a suggestion though. I would love to see some T-shirts about us being spiritual warriors for Jesus! Because that's what we are and we need to take back or spiritual authority in the church in the body of Christ! God bless you all!
paulg917
May 27th, 2020
Verified purchase
Awesome I love this site great experience. Will definitely be ordering more, have to be safe because my sister is going thru brain cancer treatment and her immune system is very delicate so I have to make sure she is safe. Just keep praying for her that God completes this miracle call her name in prayer Denise Weaver. He is a miracle worker promise keeper.
thomass1188
May 19th, 2020
Verified purchase
Neighbor saw t-shirt and mask that I ordered from you...am now ordering one each for her! T-shirt is very soft and mask is comfortable...thank you for well-made products!
christinei129
June 22nd, 2020
Verified purchase
I Loved the product and most prices were reasonable. I entered through Facebook which gave me a coupon code for free shipping and 15% off, the site asked for my email to receive an additional 15% off, the first page stated masks 9.99 with any T shirt purchase. I had three different coupon codes but it would only apply one. I did get free shipping and 15% applied once.
karenb98
May 2nd, 2020
Verified purchase
I planned to order and then I was checking for my 15% discount code for signing up with email. When it took so long to come, I forgot about my order. I'm glad that they have a great system to follow up on items left in the cart. I received my 15% discount, the item I ordered was on sale, and I was able to get FREE shipping tonight also. Woo Hoo! I an't wait to receive my mask. I hope it doesn't take too long. I look forward to ordering from this company again, as this was my first time. Thanks.
brendau86
June 21st, 2020
Verified purchase
My shopping online was perfect I just don't know what the stuff looks like yet so I will come back with a comment after I receive all my stuff and how long it takes to get here thank you and God bless you Christian company stay true to God stay true to the faith don't let anybody ever make you do things that are against the laws of our Lord Jesus Christ
paulf570
April 23rd, 2020
Verified purchase
Thanks for offering these masks! We love the Lord Jesus Christ with all our hearts and know He holds us in His hands. We cannot wait to get them!! Hopefully sooner than later.
josephb774
February 28th, 2020
Verified purchase
I had a question about sizing for my grandchildren and a customer service rep name Faith helped me out. Thank you! They are going to love their shirts.
kathleenw525
April 30th, 2020
Verified purchase
Great variety and unique designs! The reviews encouraged me to buy 3 shirts! I can't wait to receive them. Each offers a witness of its own.
richardn476
May 16th, 2020
Verified purchase
Dearly love your products. Often have strangers stop me to read a shirt, smile and say I love that, as they are looking up the verse on their phone.
kevini110
June 16th, 2020
Verified purchase
Easy. Trying to buy only made in USA products if possible. Glad this company is an American, Veteran, Christian one... just what I want to support!
reneet31
April 17th, 2020
Verified purchase
Ease of ordering is good. I wish there was a gift option as my sister in law will not know where it came from.
brendas785
April 29th, 2020
Verified purchase
Shopping was good, I'd had given 5 stars, but somewhat confusing in regards to price for masks. $ 20.99 marked down to $ 12.77
Then when ready to check out, it asked for
$ 17.77 Not complaining, cause I do app6the free shipping and 15 % off but is still misleading. Being in the health industry theses mask are a good way to witness about Our Faith in Christ Jesus. Shalom
P.S. Website is very slow.
ericg544
May 1st, 2020
Verified purchase
It's great. I have purchased from you before and was very pleased. Not masks but a tee shirt. Be blessed in Jesus name.
dorothyy73
May 8th, 2020
Verified purchase
I've shopped here before and love my shirts.
Very pretty with a good message for all people.
God Bless you and stay safe.
kevini107
May 28th, 2020
Verified purchase
I ordered masks back on 5/3/2020 and still haven't received them, I pray this one gets here quicker! Offering was easy! God Bless
amandad399
April 20th, 2020
Verified purchase
Love the messages on your awesome products!! And the fact that Veterans own this company is touching. My oldest brother is a Vietnam Vet!! God bless ups all!! Philippians 4:13
charlesd723
April 27th, 2020
Verified purchase
So glad to find a Christian company!!! God bless you!! Can't wait to receive my shirt. Very easy and fast ordering process.
donnaa400
May 3rd, 2020
Verified purchase
Shopping is easy and pricing is reasonable. Love supporting Veteran, American Made products & clothing
jackv134
June 2nd, 2020
Verified purchase
Initially ordered 4 masks after seeing one that a friend had. These are the most comfortable, best fitting masks and they don't irritate my skin. Great prices and a bonus that you can choose to express your faith too! Just ordered 5 more.
jayv119
June 23rd, 2020
rebeccas733
May 7th, 2020
Verified purchase
I love these masks they fit perfect. Thank you so much. Will probably get more.
lindae508
May 9th, 2020
Verified purchase
Fast! Hope the quality matches the promptness... We'll see! Looking forward to receiving this order. Thank you. Have a nice day.
amandaq92
May 13th, 2020
Verified purchase
All merchandise & pricing displayed clearly. Purchasing made quick & easy.
Thanks for Extra Discount given with use of Code too!

Good advertising and good pricing. Plus pleasant customer service experience

By Mary S.
See more answers (4)

You can call us at (888) 833-3324 or email us at orders@allthingsbyfaith.com for the fastest response. You may also message us on facebook or instagram. Our business hours are 8:30 AM to 5:00 PM. Thank you.

See more answers (4)

Thank you for your inquiry, all orders take up to 7-10 business days to be made, since we make all the print on the clothing custom to order by hand. During the holiday season or major holidays, it may take a few days longer. Quality control and shipping then takes 3-7 days. As soon as your order finishes in production we will send you an email saying that it is heading to quality control and then another email when it has shipped. Let me know if you have any further questions.

See more answers (2)

See more answers (2)

Can’t see your question? Ask to get answers from the All Things By Faith staff and other customers.

All Things By Faith is a family and Veteran-owned and operated Christian apparel brand based in Orange County, California. Founded in 2017, All Things By Faith will strive to provide apparel that inspires you to share the Gospel and express your faith. Our mission is to use sound theology and passion for the gospel through our unique designs. We encourage you to share your faith whenever possible and hope our apparel sparks meaningful conversations with your neighbors, friends, and strangers!

Business History

All Things By Faith stated back in late 2016 with simple postings of bible verse images online. We started to get comments that people wanted them printed on shirts, so we started a small online store to provide our designs on t-shirts. As the business started to grow, we were blessed with the ability to start advertising online, which quickly started to grow the business. We have grown to the point of having a large warehouse with all of our own printing equipment, and now have our own line of clothing that is cut and sewn right here in Southern California. We currently have over 40,000 customers since we started, and are now printing between 3,000 to 5,000 shirts monthly and growing. God is good!

chrisl636
Chris L.
Owner / Executive
Typically responds within 3 days

How do I know I can trust these reviews about All Things By Faith?

Have a question about All Things By Faith?