All Things By Faith

All Things By Faith

All Things By Faith has a consumer rating of 4.83 stars from 15,654 reviews indicating that most consumers are generally satisfied with their purchases. All Things By Faith also ranks 1st among Christian sites.

This company responds to reviews on average within 1 hour

Positive reviews (last 12 months): 96.7%
14,340
Special offer from All Things By Faith
15% Off + FREE Shipping
Claim Deal Gain trust and grow your business with customer reviews

• Thank you for your service and God Bless you and your family.
  • Great products, love the messages they project of faith

No critical highlights yet

How would you rate All Things By Faith?

“I just love shopping here, it's always been a great...”

Anna X.
5/14/20

I just love shopping here, it's always been a great experience! All items I've purchased are amazingly made. The ones I've bought for gifts have been well liked. Keep up the good work, I'm sharing this site with everyone I can! Praying for you as you help us to get the word out, in a styling, beautiful way! May God bless your business always, and all of you. Love in Christ... Brenda Combs

“Absolutely horrible experience with your website!”

Peter H.
3/30/20

Absolutely horrible experience with your website! Took me 45 mins to complete my order! You should give me the shirt for free!

Reviews (15,654)

god bless (310) great products (148) first time (273) shopping experience (159) great selection (125) easy shopping (155) great experience (94) great site (59) great quality (106) use website (45) easy checkout (86) face masks (52)
annax70
May 14th, 2020
Verified purchase
Keep up the good work, I'm sharing this site with everyone I can!
christinei129
June 22nd, 2020
Verified purchase
I Loved the product and most prices were reasonable. I entered through Facebook which gave me a coupon code for free shipping and 15% off, the site asked for my email to receive an additional 15% off, the first page stated masks 9.99 with any T shirt purchase. I had three different coupon codes but it would only apply one. I did get free shipping and 15% applied once.
stevey146
August 13th, 2020
Verified purchase
Love the faith based masks. The way I look at it, if it is necessary to wear out in public, then what a great way to proclaim our faith in such a dark world! Comfortable material too! My favorite verse is Psalm 46:10 Be still and know... the first mask I ordered was the "Be Still" Burgundy one and it has been noticed by several that I have come in contact with out there. Keep up the good work All Things By Faith!
thomasy119
April 9th, 2020
Verified purchase
I am very happy to shop with a Navy Veteran... my beloved was Navy. He's been promoted to Jesus but his body is buried in Fayetteville National Cemetery! Praise God! I would like to make a suggestion though. I would love to see some T-shirts about us being spiritual warriors for Jesus! Because that's what we are and we need to take back or spiritual authority in the church in the body of Christ! God bless you all!
paulf665
August 3rd, 2020
Verified purchase
Very easy to scroll through, see the clothes on actual people, I liked that. Before I became disabled I was a store visual and dressed mannequins in every dept. I had 200 at one time. They do help sell the clothing! So using a model does help and helped me make my decision today on which version of the shirt I ordered today would best suit my typical choice as the other versions just weren't me. Check out was quick easy and I got 15% off plus took advantage of the free shipping promotion you are having. Happy customer here. Sarah.
paulg917
May 27th, 2020
Verified purchase
Awesome I love this site great experience. Will definitely be ordering more, have to be safe because my sister is going thru brain cancer treatment and her immune system is very delicate so I have to make sure she is safe. Just keep praying for her that God completes this miracle call her name in prayer Denise Weaver. He is a miracle worker promise keeper.
jessicah801
August 22nd, 2020
Verified purchase
Haven't received any products yet; but am eagerly looking forward to being able to "share the Word" by wearing it! Want to thank ATBF founder for serving our country in military to protect our physical freedom; but even more so, for serving our Lord to share His love and Christ's sacrifices to sew seeds for eternal spiritual freedom‼
I really, really appreciate your generosity due these times by offering discounts and free shipping! It enabled me to place a second order‼ Super selections of quotes, colors, and sizes in clothing! Plus, some lovely pieces of jewelry! Thank you, and may God bless you and increase your business‼
thomass1188
May 19th, 2020
Verified purchase
I have a limited income since I am retired, but I always find an excuse to treat myself and others (gifts) to your t-shirts and masks Your products are so comfortable and the colors so vibrant! Thank you for spreading the Word of God through your products!
karenb98
May 2nd, 2020
Verified purchase
I planned to order and then I was checking for my 15% discount code for signing up with email. When it took so long to come, I forgot about my order. I'm glad that they have a great system to follow up on items left in the cart. I received my 15% discount, the item I ordered was on sale, and I was able to get FREE shipping tonight also. Woo Hoo! I an't wait to receive my mask. I hope it doesn't take too long. I look forward to ordering from this company again, as this was my first time. Thanks.
brendau86
June 21st, 2020
Verified purchase
My shopping online was perfect I just don't know what the stuff looks like yet so I will come back with a comment after I receive all my stuff and how long it takes to get here thank you and God bless you Christian company stay true to God stay true to the faith don't let anybody ever make you do things that are against the laws of our Lord Jesus Christ
brendas785
April 29th, 2020
Verified purchase
Shopping was good, I'd had given 5 stars, but somewhat confusing in regards to price for masks. $ 20.99 marked down to $ 12.77
Then when ready to check out, it asked for
$ 17.77 Not complaining, cause I do app6the free shipping and 15 % off but is still misleading. Being in the health industry theses mask are a good way to witness about Our Faith in Christ Jesus. Shalom
P.S. Website is very slow.
anthonyp672
August 24th, 2020
Verified purchase
Great experience! Liked introductory offer of 15% off and always enjoy free shipping! Have limited money to spend now and wish you had more tee shirts for $9.99 or in that price range. Just about everything else is considerably higher in price.
paulf570
April 23rd, 2020
Verified purchase
Thanks for offering these masks! We love the Lord Jesus Christ with all our hearts and know He holds us in His hands. We cannot wait to get them! Hopefully sooner than later.
kimberlyq108
July 3rd, 2020
Verified purchase
Everything through ordering worked well. Product descriptions with per each info should be specified
I'm assuming that I'll get 3 individual masks. However your site info doesn't say. That may help.
josephb774
February 28th, 2020
Verified purchase
I had a question about sizing for my grandchildren and a customer service rep name Faith helped me out. Thank you! They are going to love their shirts.
kathleenw525
April 30th, 2020
Verified purchase
Great variety and unique designs! The reviews encouraged me to buy 3 shirts! I can't wait to receive them. Each offers a witness of its own.
carolj452
April 10th, 2020
Verified purchase
Site changed my order. Hopefully it's right now. Previous order 2 months ago still not fully received so I'm taking a chance but love the 1 I got.
richardn476
May 16th, 2020
Verified purchase
Dearly love your products. Often have strangers stop me to read a shirt, smile and say I love that, as they are looking up the verse on their phone.
kevini110
June 16th, 2020
Verified purchase
Fast and easy. However, I hope the company will have other bible verses esp inspiring promises of God on their masks :)
laurar1131
July 28th, 2020
Verified purchase
Good experience. Glad I can support a Vet!
I just hope the mask won't be too big. Some have adjustable ear loops. Thank you.
johnv792
August 24th, 2020
Verified purchase
I love the products here. They last forever as long as you don't run over them with your car! Great quality too. Worth every penny.
helenj226
August 30th, 2020
Verified purchase
Oder came in so fast and I was well please with the order. Thank you for your great service. Keep on doing a wonderful work. God bless you all.
franke197
July 25th, 2020
Verified purchase
I have read good reviews. The website was easy to navigate through and use. I also found a coupon on FaceBook - thank you!
jackd485
August 10th, 2020
Verified purchase
Easy to get around website. Very good description of items wanted to order. Would use this site again. Thank you for your service
reneet31
April 17th, 2020
Verified purchase
Ease of ordering is good. I wish there was a gift option as my sister in law will not know where it came from.

Good advertising and good pricing. Plus pleasant customer service experience

By Mary S.
See more answers (4)

You can call us at (888) 833-3324 or email us at orders@allthingsbyfaith.com for the fastest response. You may also message us on facebook or instagram. Our business hours are 8:30 AM to 5:00 PM. Thank you.

See more answers (4)

Thank you for your inquiry, all orders take up to 7-10 business days to be made, since we make all the print on the clothing custom to order by hand. During the holiday season or major holidays, it may take a few days longer. Quality control and shipping then takes 3-7 days. As soon as your order finishes in production we will send you an email saying that it is heading to quality control and then another email when it has shipped. Let me know if you have any further questions.

See more answers (2)

See more answers (2)

Can’t see your question? Ask to get answers from the All Things By Faith staff and other customers.

All Things By Faith is a family and Veteran-owned and operated Christian apparel brand based in Orange County, California. Founded in 2017, All Things By Faith will strive to provide apparel that inspires you to share the Gospel and express your faith. Our mission is to use sound theology and passion for the gospel through our unique designs. We encourage you to share your faith whenever possible and hope our apparel sparks meaningful conversations with your neighbors, friends, and strangers!

Business History

All Things By Faith stated back in late 2016 with simple postings of bible verse images online. We started to get comments that people wanted them printed on shirts, so we started a small online store to provide our designs on t-shirts. As the business started to grow, we were blessed with the ability to start advertising online, which quickly started to grow the business. We have grown to the point of having a large warehouse with all of our own printing equipment, and now have our own line of clothing that is cut and sewn right here in Southern California. We currently have over 40,000 customers since we started, and are now printing between 3,000 to 5,000 shirts monthly and growing. God is good!

chrisl636
Chris L.
Typically responds within 1 hour

How do I know I can trust these reviews about All Things By Faith?

Have a question about All Things By Faith?