AllSportProtection reviews

Tel: 1-800-766-7269
cs@allsportprotection.com

jt171
10/11/18

After I did not receive my order, I contacted the company twice via email. They let me know the item I had ordered was no longer available yet they would send me the newer and more expensive model at no extra cost. Great! I waited then shortly received the wrong size. I then emailed them again and they sent me the correct size with prepaid return envelope for the wrong size order. I am now very happy with the order. I only gave 4 stars as I got the upgraded newer model at last years model price yet I had to keep contacting the company to get it resolved. I found it incredibly annoying although I do realize mistakes happen.

petert150
2/26/18

30 days waiting and...nothing

They withdrew money immediately

No shipping confirmation

No explanation of delay

Wrote to them and was ignored.

Still waiting...

Do NOT use this company, there are many complaints like mine on the net.
They just don't care.

reneea26
9/12/17

I would give it a negative star if I could. Don't trust them with protective gear as they do not stand behind their customers or products. I ordered Demon Flex X Top D30 and the padding on the right arm dug into my bones causing my arm to swell up after a few hours of riding. I contacted them and asked if I could return it or get a store credit and the rep told me I probably ordered a wrong size and that I can't return it since I wore it. I told him that it fits me perfectly but there must be a flaw in the product because the left arm felt fine, but the padding in right arm area seems thicker and longer. He said to send in picture of my arm showing the swelling, which I did (twice) but no one responded. I'm not going to spend any more time chasing them down for $200, but if I were you, stick to Backcountry, REI or Jensen USA.....they'll make sure you're taken care of if you are not happy with the purchase. It was my first experience with All Sport Protection and it would be my last.

jeffm133
6/22/16

Initial communication and shipping were fine but the item they shipped was USED and not new as advertised. The person who put them in box would obviously have known they were used. I will never buy from them again and will be sure none of the many people I advise on gear buy from them either.

wildc1
1/24/15

I read the reviews, I was forewarned, and still went forth with a purchase. That was a huge mistake. I ordered roller derby protective gear, knee and elbow pads and wrist guards. They were half the cost of anywhere else. I understand why now. Two weeks after I ordered, I received my gear, except it was the wrong sizes. I shipped it back, with my own money, even though it was not my fault. After it had been returned to them for a few days (I sent the package with tracking), I had not been contacted about my exchange request. I got a hold of them and had to drive the conversation. Finally they said they would ship out the right sizes. Then they contacted me saying that they were out of the size in knee pads that I ordered, didn't offer an explanation on if or when they would get some or why they let me order the product in the first place. They offered 2 different types of knee pads for me to choose from, which I accepted with reluctance. It had already been over 3 weeks, and I just wanted my gear. They sent me tracking info, which I checked on every day, and the replacement package never shipped. Over a month passed since the initial purchase and I contacted them for a refund. They said that the package was still in the warehouse and did not know why it hadn't shipped and refunded my money to my paypal. Though they were mildly pleasant to deal with when I actually conversed with them, the rest of the customer service was awful. There returns and exchanges are horrible, and I had to check on them at each step to make sure I was getting what I ordered. I don't want to babysit a company into providing me a service. Also why do they sell a product they don't have and ship out wrong sizes? That would be such a headache of a business to deal with all the time.The internet is vast and there are far better places to shop online, don't shop here.

peterq2
8/14/14

I've been to a lot of places to get gear in the past but never any that were this helpful with this level of expertise. Not to mention their selection is freaking awesome. They literally have the best of everything. Fast shipping, free ground to me, took only two days in CO. These guys are awesome. one stop shop for MTB needs. Can't wait to use them for the ski season.

Tip for consumers: use their online chat to get the right stuff the first time around instead of having to return stuff back and forth.

devinh20
6/17/14

Ordered a helmet and received an email that shipping had been initiated with FedEx on 6/8. It's not 6/17, so I checked the status and it appears FedEx has not received the actual package yet. It's 11:00 am MTN time (within the posted business hours of 9-5 MTN). I've been trying to call the company and contact them through their online chat for two hours and I can't get through. If you check reviews at BBB, you'll see two similar complaints. Is this company legit or did I just get screwed?

bruceb53
5/12/14

Wide selection, cheap shipping (free over $50) and knowledgeable staff. Spent 45 minutes on their online chat tool making sure I was getting the right gear. Two days later, my stuff arrived, fit right and worked great. Love it.

jackd59
5/9/14

It's spring time and naturally that means it's time to start the mountain biking again. I went into my garage and half of my stuff was in complete disrepair. Of course, I was lazy and didn't check this out until two days before my trip. So I get online to find new gear and I come across these guys. I called them up, told them the situation and they were able to help me find what I needed and get it shipped in time for my trip. Just a great experience all the way around!

stever47
4/25/14

These guys just get better every time. My first experience was a few months ago and it was okay but this second time was phenomenal. They have way more products, it's all in stock and it ships even faster than it did the first time. And they don't even mind me bugging them about shipping.

danielc59
4/4/14

These guys saved my snow season. I shouldn't have been back on my board as fast as I was but they helped my find the perfect fit for protection and support (I got some shorts by Demon) and even with a cracked tailbone, I can get out there and ride.

holdena
3/28/14

All shipping is free, large selection, seems like they're the first to get new gear in stock from all sorts of brands. Definitely going to them first from here on out.

andrewm96
3/19/14

Hugh selection, knowledgable staff, fast shipping. Sign me up.

jackb82
3/19/14

Fantastic selection, knowledgable sales reps (spent 20 minutes on the phone with Kelsen figuring out the right gear), and super fast shipping. Highly recommended.

altonz
2/21/14

I ordered my gears at allsport on janurary 31st. 5 days later I got an email saying the helmet I ordered was out of stock and it will take a few days. I told them could they get it to me by next Saturday they said it could be done. I been waiting for more than 2 weeks now I did not receive anything. They sent the tracking number and the product information but that's all. Also they did not respond back to any of my emails or phone call.

sergiil
2/6/14

I waited for his defense 45 days but he has not got. not entered the correct address. Horrible service.

derbyd
1/15/14

Not only is their "same day" shipping not the case, when I finally get my delivery, one item is totally missing. Where is it? Customer service said "we dropped the ball on that one". Really? They had no problems charging my credit card! After some question as to whether it was still in stock, I just asked for a refund to call it a day. I have no idea how these folks hope to continue turning a profit.

yasmeenf
1/5/14

Ordered azzpads (tailbone protector for snowboarding) after I injured my tailbone. Am a Canadian customer so purchased the decent shipping so I would get it for my next snowboarding day (am trying to go once a week this season). Ordered Dec. 12 and started leaving voicemails and emails for the company from December 20-January 2nd when I hadn't heard back from them regarding whether my item had been shipped and what the tracking number is. They do not pick up the phone or answer emails - ever. I just got a call back TODAY (Jan. 2nd) saying sincere apologies, someone really should've contacted me multiple times earlier. First problem was that the item I ordered was out of stock and no one informed me. They just let me purchase it, said thanks for your money and I never heard from them again (COMPLETELY UNACCEPTABLE). Second problem, after they got the item in stock (around December 20th) the guy on the line today said that they had a problem with USPS shipping to their international customers - something about them not being able to print the right labels (WTF?). Finally, the guy said my item was shipped YESTERDAY (January 1st) when I had ordered it December 12th - again sincere apologies and hopefully I'll get it in 10-14 days (but seriously, who knows? May be longer if EVER). This is completely unacceptable and in several years I have never dealt with such an unprofessional online site and will certainly never order from them ever again. Do yourself a favour, pay a little extra and order from somewhere else. At least you'll get your gear before the snowaboarding season is over!

ml56
12/31/13

Hows this for scary...

Entered all my details in the checkout, then changed shipping options and delivery addresses, but NEVER placed the order or clicked confirm etc.

I get an email 10 min later stating

"I noticed that you started checking out, but didn't quite finish the process. I wanted to personally reach out to see if there was anything I could do to make the process easier. I want to earn your business and will do everything I can to do so."

Nice for trying to be helpful, but seriously, WTF!?
Despite never placing the order I'm on their mailing list. Thanks.

Asked about an out of stock item. ETA was "any day now". Gave up waiting and ordered items that were supposedly in stock only to receive another email...

"We are writing to let you know that there is a slight back order on [everything] you ordered..." Blah blah blah.

I pain on CC so if anything goes wrong I can sort it out, but I've only got myself to blame after a few red flags.

pennyi
12/17/13

Ordered a few items Dec. 5 for Christmas. Items still not delivered by Dec. 17. After contacting the store, was told one item was on backorder and the entire order may be delivered Dec. 20. That's unacceptable! They never offered an apology. I told them to cancel my order. Hopefully they can get that right.

lenoree
8/20/13

I live out of the US and I needed some new pads for street skating and in this country they do not have a good selection of inline skate gear. So I found this site and ordered the Poorboy pad set which includes a pair of knee, elbow and wrist guards for a decent price. When I received the order, I got the Knee and wrist guards but they sent me a set of Demon elbow pads instead which is not what I wanted. So I returned them and I get an email from them saying that they are sold out of the elbow pads and asked if I would want a refund. My mistake was asking if they are getting them back in stock but I didn't hear back from them for over a month and then all they told me was that they are "out of stock". So 4 months later I looked on their site and low and behold, they are selling the elbow pads by themselves on their site and I emailed asking if I could have those instead and all they kept telling me was "it is out of stock"... I call shenanigans. I don't even expect to get my shipping or my money reimbursed.

I have a lot of friends who are in Roller Derby here and if i had a good experience I would have recommended them but I told them don't bother. Order form someplace else.

I am telling all of you the same thing.

samanthaj12
7/20/13

I am new to the spot of roller derby and when I went to my first scrimmage, a teammate pointed me here. Not only do they have everything I need, they have it available in a combo pack that makes everything a little cheaper. On top of that, it all is awesome gear and even though I'm fresh meat on the derby track, all my teammates are jealous of my gear. Check these guys out.

jeffb69
7/9/13

Huge selection and arrived in 2 days.

dallinv
7/8/13

I am an avid mountain biker. I know when a sales person doesn't know what they're talking about. I had been using the same helmet for about eight years and it was time for a replacement.Turns out the tech has changed quite a bit. I checked out some product reviews on YouTube which lead me to All Sport. Once I got there, I used the chat function to talk to a customer service rep. These guys really know their stuff. I was able to tell them what my needs were, what kind of riding I like to do and they were able to recommend more than five different helmets for me. On top of all of that, they had free shipping, which only took two days to get to me, and the helmet is working out great. Bottom line: Tons of great brands and products, knowledgable reps and fast shipping.

jackf23
7/2/13

They we very helpful in making my decision and the product arrived in 2 days. Thanks for the help.

Questions? Get answers from the AllSportProtection staff and other customers.

AllSportProtection?