All Green Carpet Clean reviews

susanam22
11/8/18

As others have said, this company is not trustworthy. They say they can take most of the stains out but after the guy passed the cleaning machine, the pet stains were the same. $150.00 for that!
I would never hire them again. Stay away!!!!

aris18
ari s.
9/18/18

During my move my favorite wool rug got very dirty. I didn't want to replace it because my late uncle bought it for me from Iran. I decided to get it clean and my friend recommended All Green Carpet Clean Campbell. She said they are best and the outcomes will surprise me. They came to my house and picked it up for free. They told me that they will deliver it after cleaning. I waited very patiently to see the outcomes. The results were amazing. I couldn't believe my eyes. The rug looked brand new. I will definitely call them again and recommend them to everyone.

dales158
Dale S.
9/18/18

If you want to get your carpets cleaned, then All Green Carpet Clean Campbell is the right company. They are efficient, professional, friendly, and affordable. They came to clean my carpet, mattress, and sofa. They explained everything while cleaning like which soaps and liquids they are using. They gave me tips on how to keep my sofa clean and in good shape. After the cleaning, my carpet looked new and my sofa was stain and dirt free. They did an amazing job cleaning my mattress. It smelled great and looked clean. They charged me very fair price for cleaning. I will recommend them to others and will use them again in the future. They are the BEST.

tonyb289
tony b.
9/18/18

All Green Carpet Clean Campbell provides fabulous service. My living room carpet was very dirty and also smelled weird. I decided to get it change but getting and installing a new carpet was way beyond my budget. My friend then recommended me All Green Carpet Clean Campbell. I called and scheduled an appointment. They were very professional and polite. They explained the whole cleaning process. My carpet started to look new. My carpet not only looked new but it also smelled great. They used the drying system and I didn't have to worry about leaving the house for several hours. They charged me a fair price.I will use this company on regular basis. Highly recommend them to others.

peterp314
Peter P.
9/18/18

We recently used All Green Carpet Clean Brooklyn for our carpets. Our carpets were very dirty and full of stains. They were very friendly and professional. They showed up on time and were very polite. After the cleaning, my carpets looked brand new. I highly recommend them and will use them again.

rebicaj
Rebica J.
8/28/18

Yesterday, Me and my boyfriend got our carpets cleaned. We used All Green Carpet Clean Brooklyn for our small space carpets. They were respectful, efficient, professional and friendly. They provided best cleaning service at very affordable price. Our carpet had some stains and odor. The guy who lived in this apartment had a sick dog. They showed up on time and not only cleaned the carpet but treat the odor. After the cleaning, everything looked clean and odor was gone. We are 100% satisfied. They are best in our area and will definitely use them again. We highly recommend them to everyone.

williamso4
Williams O.
8/27/18

I had two bedrooms apartment. My carpets were very dirty,so I called All Green Carpet Clean of Boston, to schedule an appointment. They had very friendly staff and the lady was very helpful. The cleaning technicians were very friendly, punctual ,and professional. They were fast and cleaned the whole apartment within hours. They dried the carpets,so I didn't have to worry about drying it. The best thing was, they used the organic cleaning products which were very safe for pets. The end results really impressed me and my carpets looked very new. I highly recommend them and will use their services again.

williamd382
William D.
8/27/18

Every year, my grandpa gets his carpet cleaned. This year he wants to hire a different company. Last year, a carpet cleaning company charged him too much. We really liked All Green Carpet Clean of Boston because they had the best reviews. We called them and got a free quote. My grandpa was happy with the price. He told me it was nothing as compared to what he paid previously. The staff was very friendly and gentle. They were professionals and fast. After the cleaning, the carpets look great and brighter. They also used the organic cleaning products which were great for my grandpa's asthma. They charged us the exact amount which also was a plus for that company. My grandpa will use them again and I am recommending them to my family.

samantham205
Samantha M.
8/9/18

My mom lives in a one bedroom house. Every summer, she cleans her house and especially her carpets. She has two cats and they make a lot of mess on the carpet. They spilled stuff and sometimes pee on the carpet. I recommend my mom All Green Carpet Clean of Queens. I used their services last summer and I was happy with the fantastic results. I called them and made an appointment for my mom. Again, they have very good customer service. On the day of cleaning, They arrived on time and started cleaning the carpet. They were very polite and friendly. They sanitize the carpet and also removed all the stains. After the cleaning, carpets looked brand new and fresh. My mom really liked this company and she was totally satisfied with the end results. She was happy that this company didn't charge her much. In past, other companies charged her too much and end results were not that good. She said she will call them again next summer and we highly recommend them.

mathewb40
Mathew B.
8/9/18

Looking for BEST carpet cleaning company in our area, All Green Carpet Clean of Queens are the Best. After viewing their great reviews on yelp, I called them and set up an appointment. They had very good and quick customer service. Scheduling an appointment was easy because of their flexible working hours. On cleaning day, they showed up early. They were very professional and nice. They were gentle and fast. My carpet was very dirty and have lots of stains on it. After the cleaning, my 2 bedroom apartment started to look fantastic. There were no more dirty carpet. My carpet started to look brand new. They did an amazing job and my apartment never felt that fresh. They even gave me tips on how I can maintain my carpet clean. They charged me a fair price. I am glad that I used them for my carpet. I will use them again and highly recommend them to others.

andys224
Andy S.
8/7/18

All Green Carpet Clean Campbell are the BEST. I had to get my carpets and sofa cleaned. I called them and made an appointment. They came on time. They were very friendly, and professional. They had new and improved machines to clean the carpets and sofa. They were able to remove all the stains from my carpet. My carpet turned out to be great and also my sofa looked new. After the cleaning, my apartment started to smell clean and fresh. The cleaners used organic cleaning products which were safe to walk on. They also dried the carpet and I didn't have to worry about leaving the house. They charged me exact amount with no hidden fees. I will use their services again and recommend them to others.

normanr39
Norman R.
8/7/18

My brother recommended All Green Carpet Clean Campbell for carpet cleaning. I needed to get my carpet clean during summer time. I called them to make an appointment. Their schedules were very flexible. On the day of cleaning, they arrived earlier and inspected the carpet. They told me that they might have to do deep cleaning to remove coffee stains from the living room carpet. They were fast and efficient. They used special machines to clean the stairs. They also dried the carpet and the outcome was amazing. Everything looked new and no stains were left on the carpet. I am glad that I made the right choice. I highly recommend them to others.

kimberlyk101
Kimberly K.
8/7/18

We were going to have a new baby. We made our house pet free and thought maybe we had to replace the carpet. I talked to my sister and she recommended All Green Carpet Clean Campbell. I called them and made an appointment. They had very impressive customer service. The lady who scheduled my appointment was very friendly. The technicians arrived earlier and they were very fast. They cleaned every bits of carpet and were very gentle with our stuff. They told us that they are using cleaning products which was safe for our newborn. They really impressed us with their services. They were professionals and charged us fair price. Carpet started to look clean and fresh. Now, our house was ready for the new baby. I will strongly recommend them to all those who want to get their carpets clean.

allenp57
Allen P.
8/7/18

Last month, I move into a new one bedroom apartment. Everything was great except for carpets. I decided to get it clean from the cleaning company. Most of the companies were asking for too much. I talked to my friend and she recommend All Green Carpet Clean Campbell. They were friendly and had flexible schedule. I pick a weekend and they arrived on time. They were fast and reliable. After the cleaning, my carpets looked brand new, dirt, and stain free. They did not charge me too much. I am satisfied with their cleaning and I will use them again. I am recommending them to my friends and family.

tremblayg
Tremblay g.
8/7/18

Two days ago, I hired All Green Carpet Clean Campbell to clean my carpets. I picked them because of their best reviews on yelp. They are local company and people really love their cleaning. I am also glad that i chose them for my carpets. They were very friendly and punctual. They cleaned my carpets very carefully and patiently. My carpets were old and dirty. After the cleaning, my carpets looked very clean and bright. They cleaned my carpets in a very affordable price. I will use them again and i am recommending them to others.

jonathanl159
Jonathan l.
8/7/18

During Christmas time, I clean my whole house including the carpet. My daughter use to live in the same town and helped me a lot with cleaning. This year, she move to a different state and I decided to get my carpet cleaned professionally. I talked to my neighbors and friends. Finally, my best friend recommend All Green Carpet Clean Campbell. I called them and schedule an appointment. They had great customer service. On the day of cleaning, they arrived on time and started their work right away. They were gentle, friendly, and patient. They work really well and my carpets looked wonderful. My carpets looked brand new and felt very soft. They removed all the stains and dirt. They even sanitize my carpets which make my house smell fresh. I am very satisfied and will use them again next year. Their prices are very affordable and I am recommending them to others.

joel252
Joe L.
8/6/18

All Green Carpet Clean of NYC are flexible, professional, and friendly. They have an excellent customer service. They did an amazing job cleaning my mom's apartment. My mom was moving out and wanted to get her carpets cleaned before she turned in the keys. My aunt recommended them and she used them to get her carpet clean all the time. They showed up on time and were very fast. They cleaned the carpet and dried it. The carpet had too much mess of a sick cat. They removed all the stains. The carpet started to look new. They charged me very reasonable price. My mom really liked the clean carpets. The landlord was impressed and she got her security deposit back. My mom and I will use them again and recommend them to everyone.

adrianp61
Adrian P.
8/6/18

I have tried many different carpet cleaning companies. I really liked the All Green Carpet Clean of NYC. They have great customer service. They use organic cleaning products and the prices are very affordable. They are friendly and professional. I hired them because my mom's friend recommended them. My carpet was very dirty and had stains on it. I called them and scheduled an appointment. They came on time and were very gentle with my furniture. They cleaned the two bedroom apartment within two hours. They were really fast. After the cleaning, my carpets looked brand new and the stains were all gone. They removed all the stains and it smelled fantastic. I was very impressed with the outcomes and will hire them again. I highly recommend them to others.

ameliar30
Amelia R.
8/6/18

We have a small office and the carpets were very dirty. We decided to get it clean during Christmas break. We searched for good carpet cleaning company. We found All Green Carpet Clean of NYC They had higher reviews and many people recommended them. We decided to hire them for carpet cleaning. They had flexible schedule and that's another plus. We called them and made an appointment. They showed on time and were very friendly. They were fast and used organic products. They also used deep cleaning where it was needed. They even dried the carpet and the carpet smelled great. Not only we, but all the employees were impressed to see very clean carpets. Some of them thought that we replaced the carpet. They also charged us very fair price. We are recommending them to all of our friends, family, and employees. They are Great.

silab2
sila b.
7/21/18

At the end of August, I needed to get my carpets cleaned. During the summer vacations, my kids made too much mess and the stains stayed on the carpet. My living room carpet needed the most cleaning. I talked to my mom and she gave me All Green Carpet Clean Brooklyn contact information. She told me they are the best carpet cleaners in our area. I called them to schedule an appointment. They came on time and were very gentle with our stuff. They were friendly and efficient. They told me that they were using organic products. These products were environmentally safe. They did an awesome job. I am glad that I took their services. My carpet starts to look new. They did excellent job cleaning the living room carpet. I highly recommend them to anyone who needs their carpet clean.

emilyg101
Emily G.
7/16/18

Recently, I used All Green Carpet Clean of NYC for my carpets.They were recommended by my neighbor. My carpets need serious cleaning and also my leather couch. The receptionist was very polite and helped me schedule the appointment. On the day of cleaning, They arrived earlier and started their work. I must say that they had great customer service and assume staff. There were no hidden fees or service charges. They cleaned my carpet very well and conditioner my leather couch. After the cleaning, My carpets looked brand new and my couch was very shiny. Their cleaning services really impressed me and I will use them again. I am recommending them to my friends and family.

michealt12
Micheal t.
7/16/18

I became the biggest fan of All Green Carpet Clean of NYC. They cleaned my carpets and area rugs today. I am preparing my house for my son's birthday party. They cleaned my whole house and rugs within three hours. They did amazing job and my carpets looked brand new and felt very soft. My area rugs were dirty and had stains. Now, They looked cleaned and smell fresh. They were professional and friendly people. They had good customer service and I am giving them five stars. I will use them again and recommending them to others.

jeremyb174
Jeremy B.
7/16/18

I called All Green Carpet Clean Campbell to schedule the cleaning for my dirty carpets and couch. They did awesome job cleaning my carpets and especially the couch. They arrived fifteen minutes early and started their work right away. They didn't charged me any extra money. After the cleaning, everything looked brand new. I am very satisfied with their services. I will definitely use them again and recommending them to all my friends and family.

jakej38
Jake J.
7/16/18

Thumbs up for All Green Carpet Clean Campbell ! They cleaned our carpets on Saturday. They did amazing job in a very affordable price. They were great people and very friendly. They showed up on time and explained everything to us. There were no hidden fees or service charges. They used organic cleaning products which were environmentally safe. After the cleaning, all the stains were gone and carpets looked brand new. They paid special attention to heavy traffic area because it was very dirty. After the cleaning, the area looked very bright and clean. We will using them again in future, and we are recommending them to our friends and family.

jacobb141
jacob b.
7/13/18

On Monday, All Green Carpet Clean did my carpets. They did amazing job cleaning my carpets. I gave them five stars. They are best in our area. They have great customer service. On the day of cleaning, They showed up on time. They were fast and friendly. After the cleaning, my carpets looked brand new and bright. I used other cleaning companies in the past, but their cleaning results never satisfied me. After using this company, I became their biggest fan. I am going to use them in future and will recommend them to my family.

Questions? Get answers from the All Green Carpet Clean staff and other customers.

All Green Carpet Clean?