Bharti Airtel Ltd

Bharti Airtel Ltd has a consumer rating of 2.09 stars from 11 reviews indicating that most consumers are generally dissatisfied with their purchases. Bharti Airtel Ltd also ranks 39th among Internet Service Provider sites. The most common issues with Bharti Airtel Ltd are around customer service, which is not as good as expected by some customers.

How would you rate Bharti Airtel Ltd?

“Intentional overbillling by Airtel”

Deepak K.
7/10/18

I had activated a roaming pack while going abroad of Rs 3999/- for 10 days to Kenya. The scheme said I can call 250 mins local and international in the pack. When I received the bill I had been charged for outgoing calls done which were within the limit of 250 mins. On going to the airtel customer care centre they tried to misguide me in various ways to convince me that the bill was correct, After lot of explaining they admitted the mistake and told me that they have sent a mail to their accounts dept and will revert later. All these mistakes are intentionally done and they just wait to see whether a customer protests or not.

“The world's most pathetic network”

Kavya k.
12/20/18

It's doesn't work at all. It doesn't work properly inside my home especially. I tried to rise a complaint and it didn't work. I tried to add tower option in my area and it says excellent service but it doesn't work. Why don't they improve the service rather than giving silly advertising for the same. Really pathetic. Area is in cheddanagar, chembur West, mumbai. You don't get network in Mumbai the major city and show advts of network at rural areas. That's really ridiculous. Even when I am writing this it's a blank network shown.

kavyak4
December 20th, 2018
sheetalk1
September 11th, 2017
This network will work perfectly where ever you go only in advertisement but reality is opposite to it. No perfect network inside the city only. Always fluctuating network and the amount for all tariffs is more than any other network. False network only know how to take money.

Tip for consumers: don't use

mv48
May 4th, 2017
I thought airtel is the no. 1 telecom service provider in india, but it is false. I have never come across this type of network till now I don't know the reason why when DoCoMo is showing me full network with no call drops n other network issues inside my home, I am not getting atleast one single point tower, not atleast one point not getting tower at all I have complained so many times regarding this but the problem is not resolved trying to get out port to another network shame on airtel my rating is 0
deepakk12
July 10th, 2018
tarsems
April 10th, 2016
I have been using airtel postpaid since 3 months and experience the worst service ever. We had 2 gb of data for month and it gets consumed in 4 days with just whatsapp calling and airyel associates were not willing to listen my problem.
I would suggest not to choose airtel postpaid
lokeshk2
February 19th, 2016
Hi Team, You are providing excellent services
erinc17
September 25th, 2014
One of the best telecom network services available in the world especially the internet speed delivered by them is really outstanding and also the offers and network coverage given by the airtel is outstanding so that only they are able to be a large network all over the world
lohithg
January 18th, 2018
I had excalated about my network issue to this $#*!ers even to nodal officer but there is not a single reply from them i would suggest not to prefer these ppl ever in future
jerejh
October 26th, 2014
They have the worst support and processes. Hate them!
mohita
July 12th, 2010
They have the worst support and processes. Hate them!
jasong3
July 7th, 2010
I had received a message from airtel on my satellite TV saying recharge for 3months and get the 4month free. I called up customer service and confirmed that whether I can get this offer or not. They said absolutely you will be getting the same. They said you can recharge for rs. 1037, I recharged online via my credit card and Guess What the transaction at gateway approved but donot reflected in my account. I called up again, I explained from beginning from the message to recharge failure. Rep said that previous rep had given you incorrect information on the recharge amount, you have to recharge for rs. 1092 and I have to wait for 24hrs for the transaction, it will be automatically reflected in my account. Again they said I am eligible for 3months + 1month offer. I called up again after 24hrs and they said that I have to send them an email with the online statement after that they will transfer the money. I forwarded the information and called up again after 24 hrs again they said they have forwarded to their accounts dept. it will take 4hrs.

When I called up next day they said that you are not eligible for 3month+1month offer!
They start disconnecting my calls while I was talking to them saying "thanks for calling Airtel DTH support". I reported them to their senior and they said that they will take action against them.

They said that they apologize for providing incorrect information and they could not honor the same. We will not honor any offer and you can do what you want but they will not honor!

Airtel DTH, Airtel DTH Reviews, Airtel DTH Service, Airtel DTH Plans, Airtel DTH Channels, Airtel DTH Customer Service, Airtel DTH Quality

Questions? Get answers from the Bharti Airtel Ltd staff and other customers.

India's leading provider of prepaid & postpaid mobile, broadband, 4G & DTH services in India. Recharge your prepaid mobile & pay your postpaid & Broadband bills online. Know more about India's first open network.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Bharti Airtel Ltd?

Have a question about Bharti Airtel Ltd?