Airfreeze

Airfreeze has a consumer rating of 1 stars from 4 reviews indicating that most consumers are generally dissatisfied with their purchases. The most common issues with Airfreeze are around returns, which are more complicated than expected by some customers.

How would you rate Airfreeze?

“RIP OFF”

Samantha B.
11/20/19

Dont go near this,they are crooks. No refund and costs a lot to return. Total scam. They tell you its not a problem to refund,then they disappear,never to be heard of. Paypal didnt stop it either. Stay away

samanthab301
November 20th, 2019
dannyn37
September 4th, 2019
I had the same issue. Was really excited about it & received the product about a month ago. Plug it in the first day, it worked for about 1 hr then product went dead. Only USB cord was supply. Now, if I wanted to return the item for a refund, I must pay about nearly $80 for insured & tracking via USPS to China. About $80 is how much I paid for the product. The company will not pay for the shipping.

Don't waste your money on this product.
margem71
September 1st, 2019
I wanted to to excited about this product. I couldn't have been more disappointed. Like getting setup with a blind date, then finding out he's from the lunatic asylum.

This product did not work, no power source, just a cord. Tried using our USB, still no power. Also the front flaps kept falling out, before could even try.
It is also very cheap, plus you would need to find cheap filters, because they also are of a cheap quality. Non washable.

Came from China or Singapore, misleading. The product had a $10.00 declared value listed. After looking it over, that was a kinda high value.
In their commercial it states the $79.00 price is 50% off. The recent commercial touts $80.00, then in the corner still stating 50% off.
This product is cheap looking, cheap feeling. Customer services almost nonexistent....actually no customer service.

I believe Target or Menards has something similar and they looked better made. Wish I would have gone with them.

I did the buy 2 get one free......again believing the hype of the commercial. I paid out nearly $190.00 for things worth 30 bucks.

The company, after numerous attempts to reach them, finally answered one of my many emails. Stating they were sorry I didn't like the product, but only did returns if damaged in shipment. Seeing that it was delivered intact could not return.....I was out of luck basically.
reveanne
September 18th, 2019
As a follow up, followed instructions to return product to obtain refund--no response. Huge rip off scam.

My local stores do sell similar. I bit bigger. Better quality, than what came to my door.

By Marge M.

Difficult. The phone number rings to hang up. Did not answer the first half dozen emails.

By Marge M.

The commercial was very good. They stated had years in the AC business. Looked compact and efficient.

By Marge M.

Can’t see your question? Ask to get answers from the Airfreeze staff and other customers.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Airfreeze?

Have a question about Airfreeze?