Review of AirAsia

Tel: +852 3112 3222
communications@airasia.com

slexe
5/9/19

Good and excellence service, always have promotion from time to time, whole year round.easy and make checking, booking and check in by app and website and by machine at airport.

villivalamn
2/20/17

Airasia.com is a very easy website to operate. Even children can handle it very easily. It is a great online business. In fact, though it is a low budget airline, it is equivalent to big airlines too. In a very short time, this website has got a very good name. You will get all 5* rating though it is a budget airline. I very strongly recommend this online business to everyone.

richardb141
7/13/15

I have traveled with air asia many times and always had a great trip plus the fares are amazingly cheap , my next trip in late july from chiangmai thailand to kuala lumpur malaysia and then to perth western australia AND return will cost 480 australian dollars , if you search for and pick the right dates you will get incredible bargains

jdl
5/18/15

They seem to think that it is perfectly fine to take your money for nothing in return, deceive you into thinking there is a way to correct an error, or file a complaint, then insult your intelligence by saying their ripoff is "policy" -- as if we are too stupid to realize that is their policy after being victimized. They do not seem to think that an honorable, reasonable, decent company would have a way to modify a policy for the sake of fairness. They seem to think it is OK to send a customer on a time-wasting process seeking customer assistance, only to find out they will make no attempt to correct a problem, or even file your complaint.

I booked a flight with them, then discovered that I had clicked the wrong date on the calender. I immediately tried to correct the error. There is no customer service phone number that can be accessed from the US without international calling service. The only contact option was by "instant messaging."

There was a 45 minute wait to get to the online chat. There I was told I had to sign up for membership before I could change my flight. The agent would not tell me how to join, how to enter a booking that was made before becoming a member, nor what to do next. Instead, I was told that my live chat time limit was expired, requiring to get back in the cue.

I blundered around figuring out how to manage the membership and get to the re-booking option. It took an excessive amount of work to enter my original booking (don't they know the details from my name and confirmation number?) and enter my new selection (everything the same except the day.) The result of "re-booking" was to be offered the new flight at essentially twice the price (less fees not paid to Air Asia) of my original booking. It did not even show a credit for the money I paid for the first booking.

I eventually found a Facebook page to make a complaint. I was directed to another site to file a complaint (not found anywhere when searching online.) After another lengthy filling out of a form, my complaint could not be sent because it flagged my email address as needing something like a routing number that made no sense. After I entered my complaint as a message on their Facebook page, I received an email "explaining" that their non-refundable policy simply meant that I was screwed out of my money, as if being "policy" were the same as fairness. When I replied that no reasonable person would agree to paying full price for nothing just because of an inaccurate mouse click, and no honorable business would consider that a reasonable way to treat a customer, I got another email again saying it is their policy -- in effect saying "we're taking your money for nothing; to hell with you"

They just don't seem to get it that it is infuriating to keep saying "it is our policy." They either can't understand my English arguing that their policy is unfair and unreasonable to be applied in my circumstance, or they actually think that "policy" is justification for unfairness. Either evil or stupid, but hopefully not immune to consequences of their poor customer service.

peterv21
10/27/14

Dear Our Valued Customer That's the automatic response when entering a question on their website, it also says they will respond in 5 working days. Complaining 10 days later that no reaction had been found was acknowledged the same way but still no real response to the original question after two weeks. Another problem was when they rescheduled a future flight but stated you could either opt for rescheduling to a more favourable flight or a cedit shell. This their site did not offer so I went into live chat, after 55 minutes there was a five minute chat, concluded from their side with: this matter will be forwarded to our pre-flight ops and they will contact you. The flight's in February but I doubt hearing from them...
AirAsia is a cheap diy carrier with good and timely transportation but as with all bigger companies ther client support definately treat their Dear Our Beloved Customers like $#*!

Questions? Get answers from the AirAsia staff and other customers.

AirAsia?