AIG Insurance Company UAE

AIG Insurance Company UAE has a consumer rating of 3 stars from 2 reviews indicating that most customers are generally dissatisfied with their purchases. AIG Insurance Company UAE ranks 95th among Travel Other sites.

How would you rate AIG Insurance Company UAE?

“AIG has been able to consistently offer me the lowest...”

Sandeep S.
3/4/14

AIG has been able to consistently offer me the lowest price on travel insurance and for those of us who may have to cancel at the last minute for medical reasons it is almost a necessity to buy the insurance. I have yet to actually cancel a trip so I cannot speak to if they pay out but I can say they are the best around.

“This company is SCAM”

Elaine M.
6/13/21

This company is a total scam and has robbed me of my refund. I had booked 3 tickets to Germany last year as a gift to my family during Covid. I specifically paid for insurance through AIG with the chance that we would have to cancel our trip due to travel restrictions. I canceled the trip on 9/8/2020 because my work told me I was no longer allowed to travel a certain distance due to Covid-19. The trip was booked for 9/18/2020-10/4/2020. I have contacted AIG nearly weekly since canceling the trip. Each time I speak to a representative they tell me a check is being mailed. 9 months later and no check. They have scammed me and cheated me out of my money. I would never recommend them to anyone. They deserve less than 1 star.

sandeeps5
March 4th, 2014

elainem530
June 13th, 2021

Tip for consumers:
Do not use AIG as your travel insurance.

Questions? Get answers from the AIG Insurance Company UAE staff and other customers.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about AIG Insurance Company UAE?

Have a question about AIG Insurance Company UAE?