AIG Insurance Company UAE

AIG Insurance Company UAE has a consumer rating of 5 stars from 1 review indicating that most customers are generally satisfied with their purchases.

How would you rate AIG Insurance Company UAE?

“AIG has been able to consistently offer me the lowest...”

Sandeep S.
3/4/14

AIG has been able to consistently offer me the lowest price on travel insurance and for those of us who may have to cancel at the last minute for medical reasons it is almost a necessity to buy the insurance. I have yet to actually cancel a trip so I cannot speak to if they pay out but I can say they are the best around.

sandeeps5
March 4th, 2014

Questions? Get answers from the AIG Insurance Company UAE staff and other customers.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about AIG Insurance Company UAE?

Have a question about AIG Insurance Company UAE?