This website seems to be closed. Find similar businesses

Afkicks.net

Afkicks.net

Afkicks.net has a consumer rating of 1 star from 2 reviews indicating that most consumers are generally dissatisfied with their purchases. Afkicks.net also ranks 610th among Shoes sites. The most common issues with Afkicks.net are around customer service, which is not as good as expected by some customers.

How would you rate Afkicks.net?

“Awful site, providing awful service and even worse...”

J D.
4/30/11

Awful site, providing awful service and even worse products. Stay away at all costs! I ordered a pair of Nike Air Force 1 Mid Supreme and was sent the absolutely wrong product. After informing the company of their mistake, they first asked for pics of the box, shipping invoice and shoes to prove that the item was incorrect. Once I sent the pics they first admitted to their mistake but then proceeded to tell me an exchange/refund would take too much time and money so I should just keep the wrong item and take a 20% discount off my next purchase. What?! I have not been able to get ahold of anyone from the site since the last outrageous request. This site is the worst! Customer service, communication and products are horrendous.

jd24
April 30th, 2011
ronaldg4
April 12th, 2011
This website is a scam. Everything about it is fishy. They claim to have a huge selection of Nike Air Force 1 sneakers, but I'm pretty sure the sneakers I received are fakes. I ordered a pair of DJ Premier Air Force 1s, and received a completely different pair in a box that didn't even match the sneakers inside the box. And how did they respond to this mistake? Well the company/website is in China, so their response was basically, "well, it would cost a lot of money for you to ship them back to us, so its not worth while to you. On your next purchase you can have 20% off though!" Oh wow really? You're so generous. SCAM stay away from this place.

Questions? Get answers from the Afkicks.net staff and other customers.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Afkicks.net?

Have a question about Afkicks.net?