Review of Afkicks.net

Afkicks.net reviews

SITE CLOSED

jd24
4/30/11

Awful site, providing awful service and even worse products. Stay away at all costs! I ordered a pair of Nike Air Force 1 Mid Supreme and was sent the absolutely wrong product. After informing the company of their mistake, they first asked for pics of the box, shipping invoice and shoes to prove that the item was incorrect. Once I sent the pics they first admitted to their mistake but then proceeded to tell me an exchange/refund would take too much time and money so I should just keep the wrong item and take a 20% discount off my next purchase. What?! I have not been able to get ahold of anyone from the site since the last outrageous request. This site is the worst! Customer service, communication and products are horrendous.

ronaldg4
4/12/11

This website is a scam. Everything about it is fishy. They claim to have a huge selection of Nike Air Force 1 sneakers, but I'm pretty sure the sneakers I received are fakes. I ordered a pair of DJ Premier Air Force 1s, and received a completely different pair in a box that didn't even match the sneakers inside the box. And how did they respond to this mistake? Well the company/website is in China, so their response was basically, "well, it would cost a lot of money for you to ship them back to us, so its not worth while to you. On your next purchase you can have 20% off though!" Oh wow really? You're so generous. SCAM stay away from this place.

Questions? Get answers from the Afkicks.net staff and other customers.

Afkicks.net?