Affordableremodelingcontractorswindsorpark reviews

SITE CLOSED

jessicap331
2/4/19

William work on our house to remodel the kitchen. They did great work and finshed the remodel on budget. Will and his crew built us beautiful custom cabinets. Overall they installed quarts countertops, new hardwood floors, fresh paint, and new baseboards.

We are having William Dillard back out this summer to remodel our master bath they such a great job. My wife Jessica and I have several other contractors over the years that let us down or ripped off. Its hard to find one does his best to get the job done right and keep the customer happy.

William Dillard was able to keep us informed about needed changes and roase to the accation. We Recommend you call Will Dillard and get a free quote if quality and professionalism are important to you.

William Dillard can be called at this number 737-414-9836.

Endorsment by,

Rodger & Jessica
Happy Customers

Tip for consumers: Call Will Dillard for free custom quote 737-414-9836.

kyler131
1/6/19

My personal experience with Will Dillard was terrible. He used the money I paid him to pay his workers for other jobs and the work he did on a kitchen remodel, replacement of a front door (separate job) and some other interior work was absolutely disastrous. I was told the job would take 3 weeks and it took over 7 weeks with the job STILL NOT COMPLETED. I eventually kicked Will off the job after finally getting sick and tired of his excuses and poor performance.
He scratched up the wood floors, PUT STAIN ON A VINYL PLANK FLOOR, INSTALLED AN EXTERIOR DOOR INCORRECTLY, LEFT DEBRIS EVERYWHERE AND THE LIST GOES ON.
I WILL NEVER USE HIS SERVICES AGAIN. Will Dillard is a slick talker and a very poor performer.

barbaram241
2/9/18

We hired Mr. Dillard the first part of November to install a new framed exterior front door. When we first met him, he claimed to have a crew at the Marriott (didn't mention which one) installing cabinetry and trim!

His work on our door was pathetic! The door was not plumb, did not contact with the weather stripping, and the door knob would not latch! The outside door trim was not removed prior to the new framed exterior front door being installed, thus cracked and broken existing door trim occurred. He sent over a "painter" who brought his "wife" to paint the front of the door and finish the inside trim work. I put both in parenthesis because both looked like transients. She painted the front door, without wiping debris from it; thus the front door is full of bumps, not smooth. He was putting up trim by the seat of his pants ..... in other words, not fully understanding how to put the trim around the inside of the door! He did, however, fill all the open spots around the inside of the door frame with spray-on insulation ... you could see the outside with the door closed! Needless to say, and with great regret, we allowed them to complete what they were doing .... paid Mr. Dillard and hoped to never see them again.

We hired a well-trusted handyman this month, February 2018, to salvage the newly installed exterior door. He was shocked to see how the door had been installed with brads instead of nails or screws! He knew immediately whoever initially installed the door was not familiar with framing or any type of construction!

DO NOT HIRE WILLIAM DILLARD or anyone connected with him! He is a scam artist to the full extent!

joei30
2/8/18

Will and his brother recently worked at my home in north austin. I had them level my deck in the backyard. They had to do this without moving the shed roof patio cover and replace the cedar post between the deck and the shed roof. I didn't even know how to approach the project and had several other repair guys turn the deal down. They were scared that the lift of the deck would compromise the intergity of the shed roof and could end up in a worse condition that the structures was in currently.

William Dillard had a plan that worked and did completed the project in just 2 days. I was very impressed and felt confident in his plan. I gave him $1500 to start and $2000 to finish. I tipped William W. Dillard II and Andrew Dillard with Austin Texas Home Improvements $500 dollars. The work he did was excellent and very hard. Non stop labor from start to finish . I would recommend William Dillard with Austin Texas Home Improvements to any one looking to get the job done right with high quality planning, customer service, and a fair price.

I read some of the other negative comments written about William W. Dillard II and frankly they are from some guy who is clearly exaggerating and angry at the world. William did great work and showed zero sign of pour judgement or fraud. William W. Dillard with Austin Texas Home Improvements are a class act. Hire at Will .

Here is his number 512-947-8088

Thanks William.

Questions? Get answers from the Affordableremodelingcontractorswindsorpark staff and other customers.

4 Photos for Affordableremodelingcontractorswindsorpark