Review of Aerie

Tel: 1.888.232.4535
privacy@ae.com

julier79
11/24/18

I've tried many different styles and brands of underwear from many places with varying price points and for everyday functionality you can't beat Aerie. I am not a regular American Eagle customer but I tried the underwear after a friend recommended it. If you want something cute that holds up and doesn't ride up, give them a go. Online orders ship within a few days and they have a reward program.

caitlinn5
9/4/18

So it's cute stuff and generally good quality, but they need more sizes. No 38A, girls with small ribcage and large cups think it's hard to find sizes? Ha, try being a 38A or even 36A. There are many websites dedicated to large cups but nothing for smaller cups large ribcages. The 36As sell out so fast it's incredible. Unless you plan on buying it when its brand new and full price you arent getting it. I am sure larger busted women also feel more sizes would be great. And more stock of sizes like 36A that are constantly selling out.

katiec103
2/12/18

I love the items they sell. Super soft and comfortable. Just like with American eagle they provide great tracking and customers service. Definitely a good company to order from.

jamesv82
1/24/18

My wife and I like to shop aerie.com, it is fun and we enjoy the products that come in. They are not trashy and overpriced, and value real women.

elizabeth
1/19/18

Four or five years ago, I would have unabashedly recommend Aerie's underwear. They offered many 100% cotton styles for great prices (often 10/$30) and they were of excellent quality. In the past couple of years, however, the quality here has significantly decreased. Now, their underwear have a tendency to become misshapen; the lace ones unravel. I'd recommend buying underwear elsewhere.

As I do not have experience with many of their other items, I cannot speak to the quality of those.

amarif
3/8/17

So as of yesterday 03/07/2017 I was wearing a Emma bra and the bra burned my skin. Now I've been buying from aerie for years and this hasn't happened to me before now I am completely unhappy because I model and now I'm gonna have to have super edits. I am Unpleased with experience and I feel I need to be reimbursed for this expensive bra. Smh I am truly not happy

ashleyy13
Emmaline W.
5/1/16

www.aerie.com is not very user friendly. The website is safe, but the digital layout is poor and hard to navigate. All in all, this website is good, but it could definitely be a lot better.

Tip for consumers: The quality of the stock and shipping times are perfect if you aren't turned off by the web design.

laetad
12/3/15

Aerie has many qualities that I love. They have cute underwear and clothes that aren't too sexy, but have just enough to make anyone feel confident and beautiful. They have prices that aren't too expensive, but indicative of the quality you will receive. They market women as they are with no retouching and advocate embracing your "flaws." I wear their underwear almost everyday. Their styles are very comfortable, especially the vintage lace underwear that seems like it would only look nice, but is actually more comfortable than some of my other pairs (which is hard to do). I also own a bralette by their brand that I absolutely adore. Comfortable, cute, and gorgeous lace (in case you can't tell, I love lace). I love the breezy, laid back vibe of their store, which is much more appealing to me than the raw, proactively sexy vibe of the other very famous lingerie store (think wings). I really do love this brand and I hope to continue shopping there.

caseym17
2/27/15

We don't have an aerie in my town but every time I make a trip to where one is I always stop in! Not to mention they have a great user friendly online site if you aren't near a store. I always check their deals and love their 7 underwear for $26 offer they have from time to time. The designs are just so adorable and fabrics they use are so soft and pliable but at the same time they are quite good quality. I absolutely love the fit of their undergarments. I usually have a hard time finding comfortable underwear as I have large hips and a tiny waist, but this is the only place I buy them now! They are absolutely true to size and the I would say the pricing is about average. I've bought from their store or ordered from their site over 20 times by now and I've never had an item with stitching issues or of a colour I did not expect. Every single time I've enjoyed my experience, whether it was in store or online. I just wanted to share my good experience about aerie with you other savvy shoppers like me :) So I wish you happy shopping!

alym3
2/23/15

I ordered some bras from aerie online because there was an amazing sale-but one get one free! I was also happy very happy when I recieved free shipping. But the bras run a little small which was annoying because mine didn't fit right. It is easy to return them to the store but it was a but annoying because I measured myself like it said to.

allysony
2/9/14

While it's really easy to navigate the website and your discounts are easily tabulated while you shop, If you decide you need to change or cancel your order with Aerie within hours of having ordered it , Aerie customer service will not be helpful at all and hide behind their "fully automated system."

In my case, I signed up for a third party service that guaranteed free two day shipping and it was not applied at checkout, nor was there a way to verify whether it had been applied. I called Aerie customer service to see if the order could be canceled or altered and they basically gave me the run-around " Oh I'm sorry we have a fully automated system we can't do that." I even said, "ok, I just want to cancel the order" and they could not guarantee that it would not be shipped while my request went up to corporate. A simple request like canceling an order should NOT have to go up to corporate, it should be able to be handled in-house and should be able to be done within a few minutes on the computer while you delete the order.

Having a poorly designed system is no excuse for bad customer service. Being an internet retailer is also not an excuse for poor customer service. I've worked retail before and you do whatever it will take to make sure the customer has a good experience. It's how you build your brand.

I am very disappointed and will never shop with this company Aerie or American Eagle again.

emmas27
12/21/13

Great service and I received free shipping, it took a while but it was free and i had no hurry. Great merchandise.

Questions? Get answers from the Aerie staff and other customers.

1 Photo for Aerie