Review of Adore Cosmetics

Miami Beach, FL 33139, US
Tel: +1-844-377-7753

triciad28
1/12/19

My sister gave me their ICON line as a present but I wasn't sure about it since I've seen some good and bad reviews about their products. I have been using their ICON line for the last 2-2,5 months and so far its been an impressive experience. My skin is dark, but its toward the light tone and I am absolutely satisfied with the improvements. The products are very gentle to my skin. Never had an issue with them

mollyb70
12/21/18

Very decent skincare products. It was a gift from my husband and he nailed it. They do magic on my skin. I got a number of products but my favourite is body butter.

vanessam153
12/14/18

Their products are very effective. I purchase a set(which was expensive in my optinion) but it was so worth it.

marthac132
12/7/18

I tried Adore's calming body set and its did great for me. Recently I got a product from their new Icon Edition. It is a Detox and Glow set and it delivered again. Its a great improvement for me, definitely recommend it.

karenh577
9/24/18

My skin has improved so much by using their products....and they have been
so generous with their products in Santa Barbara Paseo Nuevo, Suite 207, CA
93101. Thanks to Ethan!

rajashreem
8/26/18

The products are great for skin. Am liking them very much. They make my skin soft and shiny and are really worth the money you pay

johnj686
8/25/18

These products are awesome. It does wonders for my skin,iam 65 and i look 55 due to your products. The only problem they are a little pricey.

conniec162
8/25/18

I go to Adore Cosmetics in the Woodlands Mall in the Woodlands, Texas. I use many of the products and love them all. I have been using them for almost a year now.

rhoderas
8/25/18

I love how my skin feels and the lovely fragrance. I love, love the hand and body lotion. The only drawback is it is very pricey.
I wish I could afford more items.

seang111
8/25/18

Every time I see adore cosmetics anywhere I can't wait to buy it and use it! Looks like Effective and good quality and bet it smells amazing!

christophers332
8/24/18

What can I say I adore the Organic products great for the skin amazing results. I alwaysThought it was really expensive but after using it for a while it turned out to be really worth it and I've never had a problem with any of the products really great on the skin no irritations

ashleys351
8/24/18

While in Miami I purchased my first bottle of Adore Essence Toner and fell in love. I no longer need to wear make up because this toner has made my skin smooth, blemish free and brings out a look so perfect you would think I'm wearing foundation. These last two bottles purchased are to stock up again. Thanks.

carolb449
8/24/18

I use Adore products for basic skin care and their masks and have seen great results. I can recommend their products undoubtedly.

wayneb196
8/24/18

I use the scrub and the body butter every day. I feel the difference, and I hear about it all the time.

toshias
8/24/18

I have been using Adore Hand And Body Lotion for the past year, this has made a huge difference on the appearance of my hands and they are super soft, with such a soft refreshing aroma

heidia37
8/24/18

I Love Adore Organic Innovation origin smell so nice. I use it on my face and neck wow its like make up what a difference my face looks so nice after use and smooth. Time to order one more just love your lotion.

Heidi A.

terryh266
8/24/18

I have the Adore Hand and Body Lotion - Organic Innovation. Oh my goodness - three times a day I rub it mostly on the tops of my hands. It smells so good and makes my hands feel so SOFT. I don't know what the ingredients in it are, but it is one million steps above any other lotion that I have ever used. I love it and am so glad that I bought this lotion. You have a customer for life!!!! Thanks.

adrianab33
8/24/18

I love your products, the quality is perfect for my skin, wich is mostly dry, except the face wich has a greasy parts. And what to say about the smell, love them

bobbiejop
8/24/18

I love all their products....well the ones that I have tried. One of my favorite is the 24k Mask. The entire Adore experience is awesome. I you ever have a chance to go into one of their locations, GO! I am a returning customer and also have turned some family and friends on to their products.

malakk1
8/24/18

i've been using Adore facial for a few weeks and I can feel the change to my face, much more smoother and healthy looking

Response from Adore C., Adore Cosmetics Representative
Hi Malak,

Thank you for your Adore Cosmetics Review. This is a great testimonial, our goal is to help the public achieve healthier looking skin.

If you ever have any questions or concerns, please feel free to reach out to us via email at support@adorecosmetics.com or by phone at +1 (844) 377-7753 and it'll be our pleasure to assist you.
viviant22
8/24/18

I am a loyal customer because Adore Cosmetics produce results. It gives my skin a radiant glow and youthful appearance. Most people say I look at least 10 years younger than I really am. Over the last several years, I've used a lot of the products and liked them all, but I have grown to love the Snow White Facial Brightening Cream and Dreams Multiactive Night Cream. The Calming Body Butter works miracles on my arms and legs, too. These products fit effortlessly into my morning and bedtime routines. And, they last a long time, which adds some value when considering price. My next purchase will be the Beauty Drops Night Treatment. One of the things I like best about Adore Cosmetics is that it always something new to try!

Response from Adore C., Adore Cosmetics Representative
Hi RedBird,

Thank you for this amazing Adore Cosmetics Review. We love to hear and read how our luxury skincare products have impacted our customers lives in positive way. The Snow White Facial Brightening Cream and Dreams Multi-active Night Cream are some of our legacy products that are making a comeback thanks to customers like yourself who love the fast and long-lasting results.

jessicag283
8/24/18

Amazing quality and makes my skin feel so soft and supple. I have noticed my fine lines also diminishing.

Response from Adore C., Adore Cosmetics Representative
Hi Jessica,
Thank you for writing this Adore Cosmetics Review. Testimonial like your's makes our days better, knowing that our luxury skincare products are making a difference in your skin's health.

waadz
8/23/18

Im trying the magnetic mask and yes is realy was amazing.is make my skin very shiny and soft.............

Response from Adore C., Adore Cosmetics Representative
Hi Waad,
Thank you for leaving this Adore Cosmetics Review. Hope you are having a great time in Qatar, and don't forget to give us a call once you are back in the US.

beatrizr7
8/23/18

I love Adore. There isn't a better product for anti aging! The eye serum is spectacular and effective.

Response from Adore C., Adore Cosmetics Representative
Hi Beatriz,

Thank you for this awesome Adore Cosmetics Review. Our luxury anti-aging skincare products are all formulated using the latest beauty technologies and breakthroughs in order to achieve the results everyone deserves, a more healthier and beautiful skin.

rashundau
8/23/18

I only been using this product for 3 weeks and my skin is beginning to look and feel better. My pores are getting smaller and I enjoy how smooth my skin is getting better.

Response from Adore C., Adore Cosmetics Representative
Hi Rashunda,

Thank you for writing this amazing Adore Cosmetics Review. Testimonial like your's makes us feel like we are up to something excellent with our luxury skincare products.

I bought them, and they work as expected! Therefore yes, they are worth the money

By Vanessa M.

Hello Sandy and thank you for your question. Purchases made through Adorecosmetics.com are shipped as soon as the order is processed and payment has been confirmed. Orders originated in the UK could take longer depending on what part of the UK is the order being delivered to and customs policies. Yo can also contact our customer service department at 1-844-377-7753 or email us at support@adorecosmetics.com Hope we could answer your question. Thank you. The Adore Cosmetics Team

By Adore C., Adore Cosmetics Representative
Questions? Get answers from the Adore Cosmetics staff and other customers.

20 Photos for Adore Cosmetics