Review of Ad.iq

timothyc79
Timothy C.
1/12/18

I had to recently rebrand my construction company as I took over a long standing business. I had to redo all of my online information, business cards, website since my Dad owned the company for the past 26 years. I was told by my kitchen contractor that Ad.IQ helped him with his business so I called his contact and partnered with them. They really had their work cut out for them as I had a lot of things to fix and change and update. The team was so great to work with and I will be recommending more business to them as they have really helped me. Thank you

michaelr425
1/12/18

I have been meaning to leave a review for a while now. I have had a long standing issue with some of my competitors that they were boxing me out of getting any business. I am not really advanced at this online stuff but I started learning through my partnership with Ad.IQ. My advice is to be patient and let the program and the advisors do their thing. Thats how I did it and now I have no worries

loisd14
1/12/18

I was skeptical, and should have trusted my instincts. They lured me in with promises that I too would increase traffic to my web page. All they did was copy my web page and put a different phone number. Their idea being I could track all the calls as to where they came from. This along with boosting our presence on GOOGLE search . The only calls I get are by customers calling the new ADIQ number that routes to ours. We have not moved up on the Google page because of them. Been at this for 5 months and have not received one new lead. Even though I paid for the year up front, I am in the process of trying to get a refund.
Don't do it.

karip7
1/11/18

I am so grateful for the team at Ad.IQ. I have been in business over 30 years as a salon owner but I had no idea about any of this social media stuff. In fact, I thought it was meaningless until I started seeing it work. WOW. I was blown away and I have to admit, I was very hesitant at first. My advice, would be to give it a shot, this company is really great to work with and they will work with you every step of the way.

rachelw125
1/9/18

I had an emergency request because my business name was recently changed and I needed to update my social media and website. I needed to have it done in time for an event at my store and was very frantic about it. I am happy to report everything got done on time and my event was a huge success. I received a lot of good feedback.

samanthag69
1/9/18

I am very pleased with my program AD.iq I have a small coffee shop that I just opened up and I didn't know the first thing to do about my social media website even though I was told it was very important. AD.iq created my business logo and I was able to put my logo and my business on Facebook. I love the way it looks and I am very proud of my business!

sandyd66
1/4/18

I had a great experience with Ad.IQ. They really helped me through the holidays. I had to make a lot of updates to my social media and my website to represent all of my sale items. They even stayed late on Thursday night to get these all done for me. I am forever Grateful!

erinv19
12/27/17

I've been with adiq for about 6 months now, and to my surprise it's been really pleasant and helpful for my company. I wanted to get better business exposure, and that's what I've gotten. I was concerned about the monthly payments ($250 a month!!!) but in my line of work I only need about 5 new clients to cover that (for the amount of time I've been involved). I've easily exceeded double that in my 6 months that's come directly from what they did for me. My website was phenomenal and customer service is easy to get a hold of.

Thank you!

briang137
12/22/17

I was a little skeptic at first, companies always guaranteeing business.... AdIQ was very informative from the beginning. Now a days a digital presence is a MUST. The website is great and the dashboard is very helpful! So happy AdIQ takes of it all for me!

cindyl133
12/22/17

I opened up a Mortgage and loan business all on my own and didn't know the first thing about how to get more customers or really get my name out there. I am very new to how all of this works. I know I have been a pretty difficult customer as I was going through a lot of growing pains that AdIQ had to go through with me as well. In my first year, had to move offices within 1 month of me starting my business and then my partner quit on me at month 3. The team at AdIQ listened to me and really helped me stay focused on my brand and getting the word out there on what I had to offer. I was not the happiest of customers at the time but I really felt like they cared not only about me but that my business would make it. I have been in business over 9 months and things are really coming together. I am really happy with how things have turned around for me and my business.

chriss663
12/20/17

To be honest at first I was little worried about the company based on what I read online, but the sales agent really made me feel comfortable and showed me all the benefits of the program. It's wasn't instant, but I started to see my ranking improve and my business growth soon followed.

ericw124
12/19/17

I was def. skeptic being that my business was fairly l new. The cost was more than i could afford at that time but as I learned more about their program I decided to give it a shot. I signed up for a 12 month program. The process takes time but it got increasingly better each month. Almost a year has past and i have to say that it really helped gain much more exposure which certainly had an impact to the amount of calls I was receiving. They helped manage my social media which was also nice and actually did a great job. This investment was def. worth it.

stanleym49
12/19/17

My experience with with AdIQ has been really helpful so far. Over time I have definitely felt more and more comfortable with with the team and they have really helped me grow my kitchen remodeling business. I tried to design my logo myself as well as my website and it never displayed properly. I didnt realize how much that was impacting my business. I signed up for their Premier program and It really helped me show my customers what I was capable of doing with their kitchen remodeling projects. Their web design team did a great job of displaying the work of my previous customers.

chrisk194
12/19/17

Like most I was hesitant at first to join on with Ad iq or to even have another company manage my business online, but Im happy I went with them. They cleaned up my listing, gave me a great site and provide more leads than home advisor or other services Ive used in the past. The first few months were a little slow with the leads but they seemed to pick up around month 5 for us. I wish other companies the same success.

williamw212
12/18/17

I have had nothing but a great experience. Website is excellent and whenever I have a concern they always help me and resolve my issue. I Am recommending this service to my sisters company.

stacil5
12/18/17

My first experience with AdIQ was a good one. I had a lot of questions when I first started and I wasnt really sure how this whole process worked in the beginning. I realized quickly how committed the team is and I was very impressed with how much they care about my business.

richards390
Richard S.
12/18/17

I have to say I have had a great experience with this team. I have had nothing but great service and great results. I am not much of a review person, but I also have never really gotten any results from my marketing efforts. I have been with Ad.IQ for over 4 months and just signed up for a logo redesign and custom business emails. I am very impressed thus far and will continue to share my experience

milesd14
Miles D.
12/17/17

I am very impressed with the customer service team. I have had a lot of questions regarding my campaign and program. I started with the basic package and recently just upgraded to the social media program. I am really starting to see the results and benefits of being on all of these different websites. I feel like I can really focus on growing my business and I don't have to worry about where my customers are coming from.

gb92
12/15/17

Dont use if your a small business owner! I got a call from a man named Colby with ad IQ. He told me all the "great" things being on Google would do for my business. I was promised atleast 18 potential clients monthly contacting me. He explained, I would choose key words for my google business page for clients searching in my area, and my google business page would pop up. I signed up with a 3 month contract (thankfully I didnt sign up for a longer contract).

Because of my success with my first advertising experience,(with a different company) I thought surely what he is saying is true also.... I was WRONG. I thought I could always use more clients contacting me and I thought most businesses are on google so I should try it.

After all was set up on google all there was to do was to wait and see..
The first thing I noticed was that when I was all set up and my google business page was up, I could not find it when I would search my key words in my area on google. I had to literally type in the name of my business to even find it on google. Which was no help at all, being a new business, still trying to get my name out there. I called ad IQ with my concern of not being able to find my page by the key words and was told "it would take time for my business to pop up on the keyword search" Which was not what I was told when I set up.

I waited a little bit longer to see if I would get the 18 potential clients. The few times I got calls from the Ad IQ number, every time I would answer it would be someone from Yelp. I was not interested in signing up for yelp. And told the man many times I am not interested right now. Yelp would keep calling me and trying to talk me into joining yelp, to the point it was almost harassment. My husband had to answer the phone for me finally to tell them very sternly I am not interested. The calls stopped.. until recently they still are calling me.

I did NOT receive the 18 clients a month, I did not get 1 client from Google to be honest. I had maybe 2 actual clients reach out(in the 3 months), but I was already booked up on their wedding day, so it was no help.

I called to tell them all of this and was told the same thing "it takes time" and that "just because you arent getting clients directly from ad IQ doesnt mean its not working" . I asked when can I cancel? And was able to cancel on August 23rd and did.
Dont get scammed like it did.

scotts310
12/13/17

Used the service for over 4 months and it did nothing. Lies and scamming. They told me to reset my google business page as the one they made instead of my website which sounded weird because theirs looks terrible. Could not do it without them providing info since I did not own the page. They would never give me info I needed. Besides that I don't show up in google searches and did not receive leads from them.

ryanf68
12/12/17

Notice how all the 5-star reviews ALL mention a reps name?? "Ask for Cindy, Chad was great, ask for Andy" Does that not throw a fishy red flag?? Or that they are Google Partner Certified?? BS!!!! They take your money, and if you can't afford their $250/mo service they will barter and accept what you offer (ex for me was $100/mo) and they sounded professional at first then I realize all they did was make a handful of mock websites to put in search results that contain keywords and have links etc to get in touch with me. Have not had a lead in 6 months. The last 2 calls were people looking for window tinting due to the inaccurate keywords they used and thought I tinted windows. NOPE!! I'm gonna dispute their service and get a charge-back from my bank. Don't fall for any of it!

samanthas143
12/8/17

I like how the overall rating system says, you love it so much you want to tell the entire world! That is truly how I feel and I am actually putting that into practice. I have a garage door repair company that I am very proud of. I have used Ad.IQ for the past 6 months and I am very happy thus far. I have even made a few referrals. One of my friends owns a barbershop and my other friend owns a florist. They both use the same services as I do and we are all very happy with our business so far. I would recommend these guys. Ask for Andy!

suzym16
12/4/17

I am so happy with my service and the entire customer support team! They really care about my business and my salon. I am working so many hours to try to keep my business a float and I know that Melissa cares a lot about my business and my needs as a business owner! Thank you Ad.IQ

tariqa13
9/28/17

This is a scam, they tell every one they are part of google. Send a BS contract by email, than nothing works, they dont even have street address

sarahs367
8/30/17

What an amazing experience. I love the customer service experience and the social media team. They are really amazing and helped me grow my brand and I am very proud of my company brand and logo

Questions? Get answers from the Ad.iq staff and other customers.

Ad.iq?