Review of Ad.IQ

London, England, United Kingdom
info@ad.iq

tomk525
12/30/19
I've been with em for quite a while now. Really happy with how things have progressed be patient. Under an
dougf119
12/17/19
I went through a pretty stressful time, totaling my company car, and ADIQ really helped me out. I'm going out of my way to blast this online. They're getting me leads and helped me through the tough time. Thank you.
marcop83
12/8/19
I have been working with AdIq for more than 3 months now and these guys are amazing. They didn't let me down when I needed. Always there to take calls and help. Highly recommend for SEO services. Their track system is very good to keep control of everything. Thanks a lot for all
jf471
11/29/19
I'm not sure what some of these other reviews are on about but literally they help me constantly, are patient when they do and are all sweethearts!
jennym216
11/21/19
Know that within it I really want to recommend. I'm a handyman and I really wish I did this years ago. Thank you
pate84
11/21/19
I can't believe how rude I was to start, I'm embarrassingly impressed at how well their customer service team served me. Thank you everyone. I'm sorry,
andrewf277
11/13/19
Owning 2 businesses, I don't have time to keep up with trying to worry about maintaining all of my online marketing assets. Ad.IQ did a great job getting both businesses ranking and populating on search. It did take a couple weeks longer to rank, but they held up their "work for free guarantee" and took care of me.
erics838
11/13/19
I'm pretty dang surprised that I was able to secure at least 4 real leads from the exposure that adIQ tot me. Pretty cheap considering how little I put in and got out. Thank you.
aray1
10/9/19
adiq misrepresents their "clients" endorsements on their website, I was directed there by them to show what a great job they do prior signing up. I contracted with adiq at the end of July 2019 to do SEO for my company, during their pitch they highlighted their "dashboard" where I could see the progress of their work and the endorsements of their satisfied clients. After 2 weeks they had done 56% of the work for my website, I called to see if I needed to provide further info and they only said I should sit tight. At the end of August, same progress, Middle of September the same 56%. One of the primary reasons for starting with adiq was the "satisfaction" of their clients. I then decided to contact the individuals in the endorsements to see if they also had a slow ramp-up. NONE OF THE BUSINESSES EXISTED, they don't come up in a generic google search of the product or service in the city, they don't come up in a search of the business name in the town they are located in. I then contacted my credit card company to suspend the monthly payment and asked for a refund on the $150.00 and subsequent $99.00. I then called adiq to inform them that I would not continue with them. I told them that none of the endorsements were real, they argued that they are real, they just changed the name of the business, the city, state and the name of the person making the endorsement!!! This is a blatant misrepresentation. If you choose to do business with adiq I wish you luck with logic like that. They have since had the charges reinstated on my card.
scottl539
10/4/19
This company is a joke. They will tell you, you can be at the top of google listings for keywords in 3-6 months. Does not happen. Your leeds will grow. Does not happen. Very hard company to get in touch with. Was trying to change keywords. Sent multiple emails and no reply. Finally cancelled payment and Boom. Guess who called.....Its only clear that they are after your money and dont provide any actual service..Be careful
garyb580
9/29/19
It's been over a month, and I have not gotten a single lead from Ad.iq. So far, it's a total waste of money...
testt71
7/31/19
Their account manager "Bradley Moore" harasses people to try and sell them fake SEO services, continues to call for months after we tell him to stop calling, to the point we want to call the police, dozens of phone calls and emails after we tell him to stop. This guy is a dangerous psychopath.
timh446
6/14/19
I am satisfied maybe returned with their level of service and will due to unforeseen circumstances had to leave. I would recommend your services to others.
timurb5
6/12/19
I agree with Fac O.
Everything they did was completely useless.
I got one redirect from the website they created for my business (probably their technician).
There was absolutely no increase in organic traffic over the span of 3 months.
In the beginning they ask you to choose which keywords you want to use them to promote.
I was already ranking as 3rd in my city for one of them. At the end of 3 months I lost this keyword.
Just to make things clear - they don't do anything on your website, they "manage" your campaigns on business profiles (such as google).
Since this strategy didn't bring any results for my business, I asked them if they could spend some time contacting other sites to put backlinks to my website. They said they don't do that.
In general, I had the impression that they spend around 2 hours of time doing actual SEO for my company in 3 months. Most of the time was just talking, telling me how things are going great and asking me to renew the service.
90% of their efforts go into sales pitch and cold-calling potential customers.
Bad strategy! I should have read the reviews here before signing the contract with them.
joshe60
6/5/19
They helped my business grow from zero awareness and no customers to opening a retail storefront and generating many leads a day. Highly recommend
brennent
5/14/19
I'll just let the last email I received be a sign for you:
"As you know great photographers happen because of the person, not the camera. You're a professional in what you do as I am in what I do. I just ran a test on your whole account. The rate in what you're doing now is you'll be lucky to even be on the front page in 1-2 years. I'm telling you ill get you their in 3 months or less otherwise ill work for free and put that in writing. 1 job will pay for this program for the whole year. You should be lucky and stoked that I found you."

I opened my company 2 weeks ago... I told them no multiple times yet they still condescend me and keep emailing me. Very unprofessional.
drewc50
5/2/19
If you need a simple site and have little experience, this site could work for you. You do not own any data on the site and will forever have to pay as long as you wish access to the content. Just be aware beforehand to ensure this aligns with the long term plan for your online presents.
magalib1
4/23/19
All the horror stories are true. First they pretend like they work for Google or are somehow endorsed by Google for SEO, which is false. They only passed some training courses for paid Google Ads, which anyone can take. For SEO they are a fraud. They take your money claiming to raise your ranking for your web site, but instead they build low quality spam web pages to compete with your own web site. Even that doesn't work (these spam pages don't rank either) other than to get your site marked as manual action / web spam by Google because these spam sites are linking to it. When you want to cancel they have people call or email you sometimes 5 times a day for weeks or months to try to convince you to stay no matter how many times you say no. They charge your credit card thousands of dollars in advance charges for future months if you cancel. Had to change my credit card number. They still won't stop calling and saying they can get results if I pay more!
dieudonnen
4/3/19
I started business not knowing how and where it will lead me. For new business starters know exactly how this feels! Fortunately I came across to know Ad.Iq and started contracting them to take over in digital marketing. They have done all possible to make sure the business SEO/RANKING brings results on the table. Now I have 3 businesses with them. Can't fault them at all. (Reliable/cost efficiency/guaranteed online marketing team) highly recommended. Thanks for the team (Jasmine, Brandy, Sara, Briana, Jacob and other teamates who has helped).
georgef198
1/10/19
Just wanted to finally give due the review that this company deserves. I've been with them for coming on 2 and 1/2 years now and I have nothing but good things to say about how they've treated me! Thank you everyone! Will continue to refer you.
tannerw12
11/14/18
Never really had a chance to gloat about an experience I had. Adiq changed this for me. Their customer service team is top notch!!
ryans384
10/1/18
Seriously, the best experience and results I've had promoting my business. Everything has been running very smoothly. Thank you again.
craigg102
8/29/18
Enough said in the title. Great for my business.
Excellent customer service. they get back quickly and do exactly.
elekj
8/29/18
The Quality Assurance team is fantastic, professional, and top notch. I definitely recommend them and appreciate the experience they provided.
michaels1595
8/14/18
The crew at ad.iq has played a significant role in my businesses recent success. I had no idea how to get my business listed on Google. They explained every step of the process and worked on my marketing campaign while I focused on what matters most to me, my customers.

Hi Sonny, Yes indeed Bradley works with us. Have a great day!

By Colby S., Ad.IQ Representative

Hi Sonny, Yes indeed Bradley works with us. Have a great day!

By Colby S., Ad.IQ Representative

We do indeed have these certifications, they are attributes to our in house Marketing Expert who manages Ad.IQ's online presence. Please let us know if you have any further questions.

Helpful answer -1

Hi Susan, Give us a call at 888-402-2347 so we could discuss all of this! Thank you.

By Stephanie M., Ad.IQ Representative
Questions? Get answers from the Ad.IQ staff and other customers.

5 Photos for Ad.IQ