Ad.IQ

Ad.IQ has a consumer rating of 3.95 stars from 76 reviews indicating that most consumers are generally satisfied with their purchases. Ad.IQ also ranks 41st among Marketing sites.

• I'm really happy with my experience thus far and the customer service team is always a big help.

• I am a new business owner, I was solicited by this company saying they could help with marketing my site.
  • There was absolutely no increase in organic traffic over the span of 3 months.
How would you rate Ad.IQ?

“Amazing Staff & even Greater Quality of Service! You can't have one without the other.”

Vinnie T.
4/21/20

I Have been dealing with Tanner and Katie, they have been incredibly professional and knowledgeable. I have dealt with a number of similar companies in the past, and I can tell you without a doubt that the Team at Ad.IQ has been by far the best as well as easiest to deal with. Great communication, excellent understanding of how to achieve results, and the way they deploy their strategy has been precise and in accordance with best practices policies. Great Company, greater staff, and even better service. Top Shelf Team @ Ad.IQ

“Stay away!! Scam scam scam”

ariel a.
7/25/20

Not even one referral. They deliver such embarrassing, low quality work. The website they made for me was so bad, I had to make a new one myself. Everything they did on my social media was wrong, I had to change everything and do it all over myself. I basically paid them money for nothing. I wish I never answered the phone to that "representative" which is basically a bunch of guys sitting in India and trying to catch suckers like me in the net. Please stay away!!!

business (37) 3 months (6) 6 months (5) customer service team (4)
ariela36
July 25th, 2020
vinniet2
April 21st, 2020
Great Company, greater staff, and even better service. Top Shelf Team @ Ad.IQ
dylanc89
May 14th, 2020
I went through with this company hoping to receive what they promised which was a great way to advertise my company on google and get on to the front page, also on google maps, and be able to have a viewable profile website on google. None of this was true and after the agreement was signed I never heard back from them.
drewc50
May 2nd, 2019
If you need a simple site and have little experience, this site could work for you. You do not own any data on the site and will forever have to pay as long as you wish access to the content. Just be aware beforehand to ensure this aligns with the long term plan for your online presents.
nicolasc69
February 18th, 2020
Just want to say that Jacob P it is a excellent person to help people with any account stuff needed! Very thoroughly and clear about stuff, I really appreciate his work!!!
Thank you Nicolas!
melanies409
February 17th, 2020
I deal with this company at least 4 times a week. They are so nice and patient with me - which I understand can be a struggle sometimes. Thank you again!!!!
Colby S. – Ad.IQ Rep
Thank you Melanie! We appreciate you as well.
annaw332
May 4th, 2020
Jacob was great! The best representative i have ever gotten on the phone. I am very grateful for the help he was able to provide during this pandemic. Great customer service!
izzath1
January 31st, 2020
They seem to be offering a good service here, but it is very very expensive. I did everything about social media myself. It is fun to learn and be in close contact with your customers or clients. I wouldn't recommend such services. They cannot share the same passion you have for your business.
robertb579
February 20th, 2018
Verified purchase
I see these reviews and I dont understand. I have had a great experience with ad.iq. I have had all of my calls and emails promptly answered, and any of my questions and been answered and I have been placed on the right track. Im new at the whole online marketing idea, and they really help me understand.
marcop83
December 8th, 2019
I have been working with AdIq for more than 3 months now and these guys are amazing. They didn't let me down when I needed. Always there to take calls and help. Highly recommend for SEO services. Their track system is very good to keep control of everything. Thanks a lot for all
Thank you Marco!
coreyo20
May 29th, 2020
Here is my honest review of ad IQ. I signed up to this program and hopes to have had a website created and had my website and my company name be ranked highly on Google. Before the company contacted me I had already had my Google listing made and other listings such as yelp home advisor Angie's list Facebook and many others.After paying $300 for the first month set up fee they were in contact with me the day of about what all I wanted and I provided them with pictures and other information that I would like to have on the website and Google. After that it went months of silence I did not hear back from them and they charge me 150 a month for four months after and I had forgotten about them even doing it it had went so long without them contact me. After spending over $700 I contacted them to see what all they have done for me and the website was not created and seemingly nothing had been created I had no leads during that time and had no return on my investment the entire time so the $700 was a complete waste and when I called to cancel the contract they told me I would have to pay another $150 to cancel and they begged him pleaded with me to continue with the contract even after I explained to them that I didn't have a website built and I didn't have all these things that they promised that they would do. I talked to one of the representatives who I was in contact with from the beginning and he said he would finish the website and update the photos and do everything that I had requested to finish out the rest of the month and that we could cancel at that moment. Then after someone from the quality department spoke with their manager they came back and said that they could not do that and that they would I would have to sign up for another six month contract in order to fix the mistakes that I made. Very displeased with the way they handled the situation they did not want toFix the problems they wanted me to pay them more money. If you get sucked into their sales pitch do yourself a favor and call them every single day asking them about the progress they have made and make sure they stick to the timeline that they said that they would they promised a website within two weeks and I didn't have one after four months. That money will go a lot farther on Facebook Ads then dealing with this business. I have given them every opportunity to fix their mistakes but they cannot do any of it without more money. If they would like for me to remove this bad review they will need to simply fix their mistakes that is all I'm asking.
scottl539
October 4th, 2019
This company is a joke. They will tell you, you can be at the top of google listings for keywords in 3-6 months. Does not happen. Your leeds will grow. Does not happen. Very hard company to get in touch with. Was trying to change keywords. Sent multiple emails and no reply. Finally cancelled payment and Boom. Guess who called.....Its only clear that they are after your money and dont provide any actual service..Be careful
andrewf277
November 13th, 2019
Owning 2 businesses, I don't have time to keep up with trying to worry about maintaining all of my online marketing assets. Ad.IQ did a great job getting both businesses ranking and populating on search. It did take a couple weeks longer to rank, but they held up their "work for free guarantee" and took care of me.
Thank you, Andrew!
erics838
November 13th, 2019
I'm pretty dang surprised that I was able to secure at least 4 real leads from the exposure that adIQ tot me. Pretty cheap considering how little I put in and got out. Thank you.
Colby S. – Ad.IQ Rep
Try our other services as well!
dougf119
December 17th, 2019
I went through a pretty stressful time, totaling my company car, and ADIQ really helped me out. I'm going out of my way to blast this online. They're getting me leads and helped me through the tough time. Thank you.
Colby S. – Ad.IQ Rep
We're sorry to hear about your car, but happy that we were able to alleviate some of the frustration from that situation.
jf471
November 29th, 2019
I'm not sure what some of these other reviews are on about but literally they help me constantly, are patient when they do and are all sweethearts!
Colby S. – Ad.IQ Rep
We try to make everyone happy - but all feedback is good feedback as we grow from it!
scotts310
December 13th, 2017
Used the service for over 4 months and it did nothing. Lies and scamming. They told me to reset my google business page as the one they made instead of my website which sounded weird because theirs looks terrible. Could not do it without them providing info since I did not own the page. They would never give me info I needed. Besides that I don't show up in google searches and did not receive leads from them.
tomk525
December 30th, 2019
I've been with em for quite a while now. Really happy with how things have progressed be patient. Under an
Thank you, Tom!
duanem24
August 30th, 2017
Like another reviewer (Lisa L. ) for me this was a take your money and run company. 8 months into a 1 year package and zero leads, very difficult to reach anyone on the phone. Very slow or no responses to my requests. At first trying to understand what they were doing for me and then to cancel my account. I was told someone would call me back. That was weeks ago. Only thing I have is an expensive tax write off. Do NOT get sucker by the lovely sales pitch.
jennym216
November 21st, 2019
Know that within it I really want to recommend. I'm a handyman and I really wish I did this years ago. Thank you
Better now than never!
richards390
Richard S.
December 18th, 2017
Verified purchase
I have to say I have had a great experience with this team. I have had nothing but great service and great results. I am not much of a review person, but I also have never really gotten any results from my marketing efforts. I have been with Ad.IQ for over 4 months and just signed up for a logo redesign and custom business emails. I am very impressed thus far and will continue to share my experience
pate84
November 21st, 2019
I can't believe how rude I was to start, I'm embarrassingly impressed at how well their customer service team served me. Thank you everyone. I'm sorry,
Colby S. – Ad.IQ Rep
It's your business, no need to apologize. We're happy that you're happy!
dieudonnen
April 3rd, 2019
I started business not knowing how and where it will lead me. For new business starters know exactly how this feels! Fortunately I came across to know Ad.Iq and started contracting them to take over in digital marketing. They have done all possible to make sure the business SEO/RANKING brings results on the table. Now I have 3 businesses with them. Can't fault them at all. (Reliable/cost efficiency/guaranteed online marketing team) highly recommended. Thanks for the team (Jasmine, Brandy, Sara, Briana, Jacob and other teamates who has helped).
Thank you!
seanc125
February 20th, 2018
Verified purchase
I signed onboard a few months ago with the social media/ Google optimization strategy. Naturally I was unsure but thought I would give it a shot since I was in need of more exposure and more business. Fast forward to now, I'm glad I did. My social media looks great, and I'm ranking very well in my area. I've been getting calls and I see them in my dashboard and the customers confirmed that they came from Google. I'm really happy with my experience thus far and the customer service team is always a big help.
loisd14
January 12th, 2018
I was skeptical, and should have trusted my instincts. They lured me in with promises that I too would increase traffic to my web page. All they did was copy my web page and put a different phone number. Their idea being I could track all the calls as to where they came from. This along with boosting our presence on GOOGLE search . The only calls I get are by customers calling the new ADIQ number that routes to ours. We have not moved up on the Google page because of them. Been at this for 5 months and have not received one new lead. Even though I paid for the year up front, I am in the process of trying to get a refund.
Don't do it.

Hi Sonny, Yes indeed Bradley works with us. Have a great day!

By Colby S.

Hi Sonny, Yes indeed Bradley works with us. Have a great day!

By Colby S.

We do indeed have these certifications, they are attributes to our in house Marketing Expert who manages Ad.IQ's online presence. Please let us know if you have any further questions.

By Colby S.

Hi Susan, Thank you for your inquiry! I'd love to discuss with you today, our Google Certifications and your campaign with us. Call us at 888-402-2347 and you can ask for me, my name is Colby.

By Stephanie M.,

Hi Susan, Give us a call at 888-402-2347 so we could discuss all of this! Thank you.

By Stephanie M.,