Ad.IQ

Ad.IQ has a consumer rating of 3.89 stars from 82 reviews indicating that most customers are generally satisfied with their purchases. Consumers satisfied with Ad.IQ most frequently mention customer service, social media and great experience. Ad.IQ ranks 65th among Marketing sites.

• I'm really happy with my experience thus far and the customer service team is always a big help.

• I am a new business owner, I was solicited by this company saying they could help with marketing my site.
  • There was absolutely no increase in organic traffic over the span of 3 months.
How would you rate Ad.IQ?

“Amazing Staff & even Greater Quality of Service! You can't have one without the other.”

Vinnie T.
4/21/20

I Have been dealing with Tanner and Katie, they have been incredibly professional and knowledgeable. I have dealt with a number of similar companies in the past, and I can tell you without a doubt that the Team at Ad.IQ has been by far the best as well as easiest to deal with. Great communication, excellent understanding of how to achieve results, and the way they deploy their strategy has been precise and in accordance with best practices policies. Great Company, greater staff, and even better service. Top Shelf Team@ Ad.IQ

“Amazing scammers”

Michael J.
3/2/21

I got a call from the nicest guy named Robert when I was connected to him VIA call centre. Gave me an amazing deal and texted me a link to the google partner certificate. I almost got hooked but did some research and asked him to call me later. He called me back later at night from a LAS Vegas number and we spoke. He switched his tune once i mentioned I saw the reviews. He said that it was competition robots trying to ruin their business. In the middle of me apologizing and trying to let him down nicely he swore and hung up. Not so nice any more. Glad I trusted the reviews on this one

business (37) 3 months (6) 6 months (5) customer service team (4)
michaelj1582
March 2nd, 2021

milesb71
April 4th, 2021

I have tried to give this company a chance. Payed well over $800. They messed up the google verification to start with. Which took a month to fix that problem alone. They made a completely different website that was trash in order to "boost SEO". All it does is confuses customers and other add companies say they would modify my own website, Not make a new one that looks horrible. Has none of my logos. That's what shows up first on google. Not my real site. Every time I call them they say it will take 3 months to boost seo on your real site, it's been over a year. They wouldn't refund me back in January. They were promising they would get my real site if I would provide my business license, DBA or utility bill. So I sent them all instead of just one. This fixed the problem for about 2 weeks, then I started receiving emails again that google needs my business license. It's a never ending cycle of $#*!.

Tip for consumers:
Stay far away from ad.iq. Unless you have deep pockets and love to waste money.

izzath1
January 31st, 2020

They seem to be offering a good service here, but it is very very expensive. I did everything about social media myself. It is fun to learn and be in close contact with your customers or clients. I wouldn't recommend such services. They cannot share the same passion you have for your business.

dylanc89
May 14th, 2020

I went through with this company hoping to receive what they promised which was a great way to advertise my company on google and get on to the front page, also on google maps, and be able to have a viewable profile website on google. None of this was true and after the agreement was signed I never heard back from them.

shanic5
December 9th, 2020

They thought they could pull the wool over my eyes. Not so. I've run ads before and worked at microsoft as an sem analyst. I didn't have time to run my own ads and create content but I should have hired someone to do so. The quality assurance cat tried telling me that $300 in ad spend accrued over 4 days. For such a specific and targeted niche as mines, this was a lie. Then he said they didn't do any work because I had asked for a refund. So they didn't do any content production, no ad placement and didn't communicate with me whatsoever. They also didn't even set up my socials correctly. No bio, photos, not even stock photos. For a month of them doing nothing I paid 300. Then this dude had the nerve to go back and forth with me. This is not an ad agency. They don't know ads, Cpc, how to write ad copy or ANYTHING. Do not hire them. Go with someone like a teenager who is willing to learn how to do it.

vinniet2
April 21st, 2020

Great Company, greater staff, and even better service. Top Shelf Team@ Ad.IQ

robertb579
February 20th, 2018
Verified purchase

I see these reviews and I dont understand. I have had a great experience with ad.iq. I have had all of my calls and emails promptly answered, and any of my questions and been answered and I have been placed on the right track. Im new at the whole online marketing idea, and they really help me understand.

shakhnozat
March 21st, 2021

After read bad reviews I decided to close my account. I called customer serviceand her name was Jennifer. I told her I would like to close my account. She told I should pay $400 for cancellation. I told I paid $300 one week before. They are charging for nothing. Just waste money. Don't have business with them.

drewc50
May 2nd, 2019

If you need a simple site and have little experience, this site could work for you. You do not own any data on the site and will forever have to pay as long as you wish access to the content. Just be aware beforehand to ensure this aligns with the long term plan for your online presents.

nicolasc69
February 18th, 2020

Just want to say that Jacob P it is a excellent person to help people with any account stuff needed! Very thoroughly and clear about stuff, I really appreciate his work!

Thank you Nicolas!

coreyo20
May 29th, 2020

Here is my honest review of ad IQ. I signed up to this program and hopes to have had a website created and had my website and my company name be ranked highly on Google. Before the company contacted me I had already had my Google listing made and other listings such as yelp home advisor Angie's list Facebook and many others. After paying $300 for the first month set up fee they were in contact with me the day of about what all I wanted and I provided them with pictures and other information that I would like to have on the website and Google. After that it went months of silence I did not hear back from them and they charge me 150 a month for four months after and I had forgotten about them even doing it it had went so long without them contact me. After spending over $700 I contacted them to see what all they have done for me and the website was not created and seemingly nothing had been created I had no leads during that time and had no return on my investment the entire time so the $700 was a complete waste and when I called to cancel the contract they told me I would have to pay another $150 to cancel and they begged him pleaded with me to continue with the contract even after I explained to them that I didn't have a website built and I didn't have all these things that they promised that they would do. I talked to one of the representatives who I was in contact with from the beginning and he said he would finish the website and update the photos and do everything that I had requested to finish out the rest of the month and that we could cancel at that moment. Then after someone from the quality department spoke with their manager they came back and said that they could not do that and that they would I would have to sign up for another six month contract in order to fix the mistakes that I made. Very displeased with the way they handled the situation they did not want toFix the problems they wanted me to pay them more money. If you get sucked into their sales pitch do yourself a favor and call them every single day asking them about the progress they have made and make sure they stick to the timeline that they said that they would they promised a website within two weeks and I didn't have one after four months. That money will go a lot farther on Facebook Ads then dealing with this business. I have given them every opportunity to fix their mistakes but they cannot do any of it without more money. If they would like for me to remove this bad review they will need to simply fix their mistakes that is all I'm asking.

melanies409
February 17th, 2020

I deal with this company at least 4 times a week. They are so nice and patient with me - which I understand can be a struggle sometimes. Thank you again!

Aimee H. – Ad.IQ Rep

Thank you Melanie! We appreciate you as well.

annaw332
May 4th, 2020

Jacob was great! The best representative i have ever gotten on the phone. I am very grateful for the help he was able to provide during this pandemic. Great customer service!

scottl539
October 4th, 2019

This company is a joke. They will tell you, you can be at the top of google listings for keywords in 3-6 months. Does not happen. Your leeds will grow. Does not happen. Very hard company to get in touch with. Was trying to change keywords. Sent multiple emails and no reply. Finally cancelled payment and Boom. Guess who called... Its only clear that they are after your money and dont provide any actual service. Be careful

marcop83
December 8th, 2019

I have been working with AdIq for more than 3 months now and these guys are amazing. They didn't let me down when I needed. Always there to take calls and help. Highly recommend for SEO services. Their track system is very good to keep control of everything. Thanks a lot for all

Thank you Marco!

chriss806
December 20th, 2017
Verified purchase

To be honest at first I was little worried about the company based on what I read online, but the sales agent really made me feel comfortable and showed me all the benefits of the program. It's wasn't instant, but I started to see my ranking improve and my business growth soon followed.

scotts310
December 13th, 2017

Used the service for over 4 months and it did nothing. Lies and scamming. They told me to reset my google business page as the one they made instead of my website which sounded weird because theirs looks terrible. Could not do it without them providing info since I did not own the page. They would never give me info I needed. Besides that I don't show up in google searches and did not receive leads from them.

duanem24
August 30th, 2017

Like another reviewer (Lisa L.) for me this was a take your money and run company. 8 months into a 1 year package and zero leads, very difficult to reach anyone on the phone. Very slow or no responses to my requests. At first trying to understand what they were doing for me and then to cancel my account. I was told someone would call me back. That was weeks ago. Only thing I have is an expensive tax write off. Do NOT get sucker by the lovely sales pitch.

andrewf277
November 13th, 2019

Owning 2 businesses, I don't have time to keep up with trying to worry about maintaining all of my online marketing assets. Ad.IQ did a great job getting both businesses ranking and populating on search. It did take a couple weeks longer to rank, but they held up their "work for free guarantee" and took care of me.

Thank you, Andrew!

erics838
November 13th, 2019

I'm pretty dang surprised that I was able to secure at least 4 real leads from the exposure that adIQ tot me. Pretty cheap considering how little I put in and got out. Thank you.

Aimee H. – Ad.IQ Rep

Try our other services as well!

loisd14
January 12th, 2018

I was skeptical, and should have trusted my instincts. They lured me in with promises that I too would increase traffic to my web page. All they did was copy my web page and put a different phone number. Their idea being I could track all the calls as to where they came from. This along with boosting our presence on GOOGLE search. The only calls I get are by customers calling the new ADIQ number that routes to ours. We have not moved up on the Google page because of them. Been at this for 5 months and have not received one new lead. Even though I paid for the year up front, I am in the process of trying to get a refund.
Don't do it.

brennent
May 14th, 2019

I'll just let the last email I received be a sign for you:
"As you know great photographers happen because of the person, not the camera. You're a professional in what you do as I am in what I do. I just ran a test on your whole account. The rate in what you're doing now is you'll be lucky to even be on the front page in 1-2 years. I'm telling you ill get you their in 3 months or less otherwise ill work for free and put that in writing. 1 job will pay for this program for the whole year. You should be lucky and stoked that I found you."

I opened my company 2 weeks ago... I told them no multiple times yet they still condescend me and keep emailing me. Very unprofessional.

timurb5
June 12th, 2019

I agree with Fac O.
Everything they did was completely useless.
I got one redirect from the website they created for my business (probably their technician).
There was absolutely no increase in organic traffic over the span of 3 months.
In the beginning they ask you to choose which keywords you want to use them to promote.
I was already ranking as 3rd in my city for one of them. At the end of 3 months I lost this keyword.
Just to make things clear - they don't do anything on your website, they "manage" your campaigns on business profiles (such as google).
Since this strategy didn't bring any results for my business, I asked them if they could spend some time contacting other sites to put backlinks to my website. They said they don't do that.
In general, I had the impression that they spend around 2 hours of time doing actual SEO for my company in 3 months. Most of the time was just talking, telling me how things are going great and asking me to renew the service.
90% of their efforts go into sales pitch and cold-calling potential customers.
Bad strategy! I should have read the reviews here before signing the contract with them.

testt71
July 31st, 2019

Their account manager "Bradley Moore" harasses people to try and sell them fake SEO services, continues to call for months after we tell him to stop calling, to the point we want to call the police, dozens of phone calls and emails after we tell him to stop. This guy is a dangerous psychopath.

hollyn12
August 24th, 2017

Committed to 3 months. Never completed a decent landing page. Fyi they charge the date you sign up, even the 30th, then again with the next billing cycle. They consider they have 19 business days to make page even though it's not specified by the contract. Every comment takes 5 days to respond with any change. Requesting different pictures is a joke. For 3 months they didn't get me a single lead.

Hi Sonny, Yes indeed Bradley works with us. Have a great day!

By Aimee H.

Hi Sonny, Yes indeed Bradley works with us. Have a great day!

By Aimee H.

We do indeed have these certifications, they are attributes to our in house Marketing Expert who manages Ad.IQ's online presence. Please let us know if you have any further questions.

By Aimee H.

Hi Susan, Give us a call at 888-402-2347 so we could discuss all of this! Thank you.

By Stephanie M.,