Ad.IQ

Ad.IQ has a consumer rating of 3.99 stars from 75 reviews indicating that most customers are generally satisfied with their purchases. Consumers satisfied with Ad.IQ most frequently mention social media, customer service and great experience. Ad.IQ ranks 48th among Marketing sites.

Positive reviews (last 12 months): 72.7%

• I'm really happy with my experience thus far and the customer service team is always a big help.

• I am a new business owner, I was solicited by this company saying they could help with marketing my site.
  • There was absolutely no increase in organic traffic over the span of 3 months.
How would you rate Ad.IQ?

“Amazing Staff & even Greater Quality of Service! You can't have one without the other.”

Vinnie T.
4/21/20

I Have been dealing with Tanner and Katie, they have been incredibly professional and knowledgeable. I have dealt with a number of similar companies in the past, and I can tell you without a doubt that the Team at Ad.IQ has been by far the best as well as easiest to deal with. Great communication, excellent understanding of how to achieve results, and the way they deploy their strategy has been precise and in accordance with best practices policies. Great Company, greater staff, and even better service. Top Shelf Team@ Ad.IQ

“Complete scam”

Dylan C.
5/14/20

I went through with this company hoping to receive what they promised which was a great way to advertise my company on google and get on to the front page, also on google maps, and be able to have a viewable profile website on google. None of this was true and after the agreement was signed I never heard back from them.

business (37) 3 months (6) 6 months (5) customer service team (4)
vinniet2
April 21st, 2020
Great Company, greater staff, and even better service. Top Shelf Team@ Ad.IQ
dylanc89
May 14th, 2020
robertb579
February 20th, 2018
Verified purchase
I see these reviews and I dont understand. I have had a great experience with ad.iq. I have had all of my calls and emails promptly answered, and any of my questions and been answered and I have been placed on the right track. Im new at the whole online marketing idea, and they really help me understand.
richards390
Richard S.
December 18th, 2017
Verified purchase
I have to say I have had a great experience with this team. I have had nothing but great service and great results. I am not much of a review person, but I also have never really gotten any results from my marketing efforts. I have been with Ad.IQ for over 4 months and just signed up for a logo redesign and custom business emails. I am very impressed thus far and will continue to share my experience
drewc50
May 2nd, 2019
If you need a simple site and have little experience, this site could work for you. You do not own any data on the site and will forever have to pay as long as you wish access to the content. Just be aware beforehand to ensure this aligns with the long term plan for your online presents.
izzath1
January 31st, 2020
They seem to be offering a good service here, but it is very very expensive. I did everything about social media myself. It is fun to learn and be in close contact with your customers or clients. I wouldn't recommend such services. They cannot share the same passion you have for your business.
coreyo20
May 29th, 2020
Here is my honest review of ad IQ. I signed up to this program and hopes to have had a website created and had my website and my company name be ranked highly on Google. Before the company contacted me I had already had my Google listing made and other listings such as yelp home advisor Angie's list Facebook and many others. After paying $300 for the first month set up fee they were in contact with me the day of about what all I wanted and I provided them with pictures and other information that I would like to have on the website and Google. After that it went months of silence I did not hear back from them and they charge me 150 a month for four months after and I had forgotten about them even doing it it had went so long without them contact me. After spending over $700 I contacted them to see what all they have done for me and the website was not created and seemingly nothing had been created I had no leads during that time and had no return on my investment the entire time so the $700 was a complete waste and when I called to cancel the contract they told me I would have to pay another $150 to cancel and they begged him pleaded with me to continue with the contract even after I explained to them that I didn't have a website built and I didn't have all these things that they promised that they would do. I talked to one of the representatives who I was in contact with from the beginning and he said he would finish the website and update the photos and do everything that I had requested to finish out the rest of the month and that we could cancel at that moment. Then after someone from the quality department spoke with their manager they came back and said that they could not do that and that they would I would have to sign up for another six month contract in order to fix the mistakes that I made. Very displeased with the way they handled the situation they did not want toFix the problems they wanted me to pay them more money. If you get sucked into their sales pitch do yourself a favor and call them every single day asking them about the progress they have made and make sure they stick to the timeline that they said that they would they promised a website within two weeks and I didn't have one after four months. That money will go a lot farther on Facebook Ads then dealing with this business. I have given them every opportunity to fix their mistakes but they cannot do any of it without more money. If they would like for me to remove this bad review they will need to simply fix their mistakes that is all I'm asking.
scottl539
October 4th, 2019
This company is a joke. They will tell you, you can be at the top of google listings for keywords in 3-6 months. Does not happen. Your leeds will grow. Does not happen. Very hard company to get in touch with. Was trying to change keywords. Sent multiple emails and no reply. Finally cancelled payment and Boom. Guess who called... Its only clear that they are after your money and dont provide any actual service. Be careful
chriss806
December 20th, 2017
Verified purchase
To be honest at first I was little worried about the company based on what I read online, but the sales agent really made me feel comfortable and showed me all the benefits of the program. It's wasn't instant, but I started to see my ranking improve and my business growth soon followed.
scotts310
December 13th, 2017
Used the service for over 4 months and it did nothing. Lies and scamming. They told me to reset my google business page as the one they made instead of my website which sounded weird because theirs looks terrible. Could not do it without them providing info since I did not own the page. They would never give me info I needed. Besides that I don't show up in google searches and did not receive leads from them.
duanem24
August 30th, 2017
Like another reviewer (Lisa L.) for me this was a take your money and run company. 8 months into a 1 year package and zero leads, very difficult to reach anyone on the phone. Very slow or no responses to my requests. At first trying to understand what they were doing for me and then to cancel my account. I was told someone would call me back. That was weeks ago. Only thing I have is an expensive tax write off. Do NOT get sucker by the lovely sales pitch.
loisd14
January 12th, 2018
I was skeptical, and should have trusted my instincts. They lured me in with promises that I too would increase traffic to my web page. All they did was copy my web page and put a different phone number. Their idea being I could track all the calls as to where they came from. This along with boosting our presence on GOOGLE search. The only calls I get are by customers calling the new ADIQ number that routes to ours. We have not moved up on the Google page because of them. Been at this for 5 months and have not received one new lead. Even though I paid for the year up front, I am in the process of trying to get a refund.
Don't do it.
nicolasc69
February 18th, 2020
Just want to say that Jacob P it is a excellent person to help people with any account stuff needed! Very thoroughly and clear about stuff, I really appreciate his work!
colbys13
Colby S. – Ad.IQ Rep
Thank you Nicolas!
brennent
May 14th, 2019
I'll just let the last email I received be a sign for you:
"As you know great photographers happen because of the person, not the camera. You're a professional in what you do as I am in what I do. I just ran a test on your whole account. The rate in what you're doing now is you'll be lucky to even be on the front page in 1-2 years. I'm telling you ill get you their in 3 months or less otherwise ill work for free and put that in writing. 1 job will pay for this program for the whole year. You should be lucky and stoked that I found you."

I opened my company 2 weeks ago... I told them no multiple times yet they still condescend me and keep emailing me. Very unprofessional.
timurb5
June 12th, 2019
I agree with Fac O.
Everything they did was completely useless.
I got one redirect from the website they created for my business (probably their technician).
There was absolutely no increase in organic traffic over the span of 3 months.
In the beginning they ask you to choose which keywords you want to use them to promote.
I was already ranking as 3rd in my city for one of them. At the end of 3 months I lost this keyword.
Just to make things clear - they don't do anything on your website, they "manage" your campaigns on business profiles (such as google).
Since this strategy didn't bring any results for my business, I asked them if they could spend some time contacting other sites to put backlinks to my website. They said they don't do that.
In general, I had the impression that they spend around 2 hours of time doing actual SEO for my company in 3 months. Most of the time was just talking, telling me how things are going great and asking me to renew the service.
90% of their efforts go into sales pitch and cold-calling potential customers.
Bad strategy! I should have read the reviews here before signing the contract with them.
testt71
July 31st, 2019
Their account manager "Bradley Moore" harasses people to try and sell them fake SEO services, continues to call for months after we tell him to stop calling, to the point we want to call the police, dozens of phone calls and emails after we tell him to stop. This guy is a dangerous psychopath.
hollyn12
August 24th, 2017
Committed to 3 months. Never completed a decent landing page. Fyi they charge the date you sign up, even the 30th, then again with the next billing cycle. They consider they have 19 business days to make page even though it's not specified by the contract. Every comment takes 5 days to respond with any change. Requesting different pictures is a joke. For 3 months they didn't get me a single lead.
garyb580
September 29th, 2019
It's been over a month, and I have not gotten a single lead from Ad.iq. So far, it's a total waste of money...
ryanf68
December 12th, 2017
Notice how all the 5-star reviews ALL mention a reps name? "Ask for Cindy, Chad was great, ask for Andy" Does that not throw a fishy red flag? Or that they are Google Partner Certified? BS! They take your money, and if you can't afford their $250/mo service they will barter and accept what you offer (ex for me was $100/mo) and they sounded professional at first then I realize all they did was make a handful of mock websites to put in search results that contain keywords and have links etc to get in touch with me. Have not had a lead in 6 months. The last 2 calls were people looking for window tinting due to the inaccurate keywords they used and thought I tinted windows. NOPE! I'm gonna dispute their service and get a charge-back from my bank. Don't fall for any of it!
magalib1
April 23rd, 2019
All the horror stories are true. First they pretend like they work for Google or are somehow endorsed by Google for SEO, which is false. They only passed some training courses for paid Google Ads, which anyone can take. For SEO they are a fraud. They take your money claiming to raise your ranking for your web site, but instead they build low quality spam web pages to compete with your own web site. Even that doesn't work (these spam pages don't rank either) other than to get your site marked as manual action / web spam by Google because these spam sites are linking to it. When you want to cancel they have people call or email you sometimes 5 times a day for weeks or months to try to convince you to stay no matter how many times you say no. They charge your credit card thousands of dollars in advance charges for future months if you cancel. Had to change my credit card number. They still won't stop calling and saying they can get results if I pay more!
aray1
October 9th, 2019
Adiq misrepresents their "clients" endorsements on their website, I was directed there by them to show what a great job they do prior signing up. I contracted with adiq at the end of July 2019 to do SEO for my company, during their pitch they highlighted their "dashboard" where I could see the progress of their work and the endorsements of their satisfied clients. After 2 weeks they had done 56% of the work for my website, I called to see if I needed to provide further info and they only said I should sit tight. At the end of August, same progress, Middle of September the same 56%. One of the primary reasons for starting with adiq was the "satisfaction" of their clients. I then decided to contact the individuals in the endorsements to see if they also had a slow ramp-up. NONE OF THE BUSINESSES EXISTED, they don't come up in a generic google search of the product or service in the city, they don't come up in a search of the business name in the town they are located in. I then contacted my credit card company to suspend the monthly payment and asked for a refund on the $150.00 and subsequent $99.00. I then called adiq to inform them that I would not continue with them. I told them that none of the endorsements were real, they argued that they are real, they just changed the name of the business, the city, state and the name of the person making the endorsement! This is a blatant misrepresentation. If you choose to do business with adiq I wish you luck with logic like that. They have since had the charges reinstated on my card.
melanies409
February 17th, 2020
I deal with this company at least 4 times a week. They are so nice and patient with me - which I understand can be a struggle sometimes. Thank you again!
colbys13
Colby S. – Ad.IQ Rep
Thank you Melanie! We appreciate you as well.
tariqa13
September 28th, 2017
This is a scam, they tell every one they are part of google. Send a BS contract by email, than nothing works, they dont even have street address
lisal290
July 8th, 2017
I am a new business owner, I was solicited by this company saying they could help with marketing my site. I was eager to find someone so I tried them. DO NOT BE FOOLED BY THEM, or their professional website.
They will just take your money. They showed me the "key work accelerator page" they created me to get my ranks up on google. All this page is, is a page they have incorporated the key words to find your business, but instead of finding YOUR business the person searching will find this TERRRIBLE page they create for you. The one they made me was COVERED IN TYPOS, and Run on sentences. Meanwhile charging you $150 a month for 6 months and $200 up front. I have YET TO GET ONE PHONE CALL. Not one client has come because of this company. I understand this is not a huge amount of money, but it is is another BILL, they are not an investment in your business. BUYER BEWARE. The lady that called me was so great, and had me really thinking this was going to be a good thing for my business.
annaw332
May 4th, 2020
Jacob was great! The best representative i have ever gotten on the phone. I am very grateful for the help he was able to provide during this pandemic. Great customer service!

Hi Sonny, Yes indeed Bradley works with us. Have a great day!

By Colby S.

Hi Sonny, Yes indeed Bradley works with us. Have a great day!

By Colby S.

We do indeed have these certifications, they are attributes to our in house Marketing Expert who manages Ad.IQ's online presence. Please let us know if you have any further questions.

By Colby S.

Hi Susan, Thank you for your inquiry! I'd love to discuss with you today, our Google Certifications and your campaign with us. Call us at 888-402-2347 and you can ask for me, my name is Colby.

By Stephanie M.,

Hi Susan, Give us a call at 888-402-2347 so we could discuss all of this! Thank you.

By Stephanie M.,