Review of Ad.IQ

London, England, United Kingdom
info@ad.iq

kristinc102
6/17/19

My personal experience was that Ad IQ did not help my business. I paid for it for a year without any ROI. I would not recommend them.

kimg246
6/17/19

We enrolled with Ad.IQ 5/13/2019. We were promised that our company would be connected with google and steps would be taken for our company to be recognized in the leader in our area. Within the first 30 days, our company was linked to a completely different company. AD IQ gave us the link for our customers so they could leave a review and the link brought our customers to a completely different business. Secondly, the website was not connected how we were promised. We have spent a lot of time and money on our website and we wanted that linked. We were promised it would be and never was. Thirdly- We had to call in several times to get the appropriate people on the account for verification when they called in but they would never approve or call to verify. Fourthly-At 60 days our account was 56% complete and we were no where on google searches.

I was told when I canceled my account on 6/13/19 that they did their best and thats what they provided. They told me they would not return the monies because they fixed the issues. (I fixed the issues when I obtained the google account back on 6/13/19) The customer service is so poor and they do not complete their side of the contract they promise. I wasted 2 months with this company. Lost time and lost money.

Tip for consumers: RUN...

timh446
6/14/19

I am satisfied maybe returned with their level of service and will due to unforeseen circumstances had to leave. I would recommend your services to others.

timurb5
6/12/19

I agree with Fac O.
Everything they did was completely useless.
I got one redirect from the website they created for my business (probably their technician).
There was absolutely no increase in organic traffic over the span of 3 months.
In the beginning they ask you to choose which keywords you want to use them to promote.
I was already ranking as 3rd in my city for one of them. At the end of 3 months I lost this keyword.
Just to make things clear - they don't do anything on your website, they "manage" your campaigns on business profiles (such as google).
Since this strategy didn't bring any results for my business, I asked them if they could spend some time contacting other sites to put backlinks to my website. They said they don't do that.
In general, I had the impression that they spend around 2 hours of time doing actual SEO for my company in 3 months. Most of the time was just talking, telling me how things are going great and asking me to renew the service.
90% of their efforts go into sales pitch and cold-calling potential customers.
Bad strategy! I should have read the reviews here before signing the contract with them.

haiw
6/6/19

We are new immgrations,the cheated us for the contract 3 months $500.They did nothing only lied us and let us waiting !so angry,so bad.Now we know you are lier.HOPE you company will shut down soon! Bad luck!!!

joshe60
6/5/19

They helped my business grow from zero awareness and no customers to opening a retail storefront and generating many leads a day. Highly recommend

brennent
5/14/19

I'll just let the last email I received be a sign for you:
"As you know great photographers happen because of the person, not the camera. You're a professional in what you do as I am in what I do. I just ran a test on your whole account. The rate in what you're doing now is you'll be lucky to even be on the front page in 1-2 years. I'm telling you ill get you their in 3 months or less otherwise ill work for free and put that in writing. 1 job will pay for this program for the whole year. You should be lucky and stoked that I found you."

I opened my company 2 weeks ago... I told them no multiple times yet they still condescend me and keep emailing me. Very unprofessional.

drewc50
5/2/19

If you need a simple site and have little experience, this site could work for you. You do not own any data on the site and will forever have to pay as long as you wish access to the content. Just be aware beforehand to ensure this aligns with the long term plan for your online presents.

magalib1
4/23/19

All the horror stories are true. First they pretend like they work for Google or are somehow endorsed by Google for SEO, which is false. They only passed some training courses for paid Google Ads, which anyone can take. For SEO they are a fraud. They take your money claiming to raise your ranking for your web site, but instead they build low quality spam web pages to compete with your own web site. Even that doesn't work (these spam pages don't rank either) other than to get your site marked as manual action / web spam by Google because these spam sites are linking to it. When you want to cancel they have people call or email you sometimes 5 times a day for weeks or months to try to convince you to stay no matter how many times you say no. They charge your credit card thousands of dollars in advance charges for future months if you cancel. Had to change my credit card number. They still won't stop calling and saying they can get results if I pay more!

dieudonnen
4/3/19

they have done great job growing my business in South bend, IN. trust them and let them do their job. customer care is fantastic.

georgef198
1/10/19

Just wanted to finally give due the review that this company deserves. I've been with them for coming on 2 and 1/2 years now and I have nothing but good things to say about how they've treated me! Thank you everyone! Will continue to refer you.

tannerw12
11/14/18

Never really had a chance to gloat about an experience I had. Adiq changed this for me. Their customer service team is top notch!!

ryans384
10/1/18

Seriously, the best experience and results I've had promoting my business. Everything has been running very smoothly. Thank you again.

craigg102
8/29/18

Enough said in the title. Great for my business.
Excellent customer service. they get back quickly and do exactly.

elekj
8/29/18

The Quality Assurance team is fantastic, professional, and top notch. I definitely recommend them and appreciate the experience they provided.

michaels1595
8/14/18

The crew at ad.iq has played a significant role in my businesses recent success. I had no idea how to get my business listed on Google. They explained every step of the process and worked on my marketing campaign while I focused on what matters most to me, my customers.

cassandras55
6/29/18

So ofcourse like most i was pretty skeptical. Im a brand new business owner and I an trying to do what i can to get our name out there, without breaking the bank. Stumbled across these guys, and its paying off! Everything i expected to get is being delivered already and my adiq profile isnt even complete yet! 2 times i became a little worried i had made a mistake, and sent adiq support messages requesting a status. literally minutes after submitting messages, i received a phone call from a live person at adiq, who gave me thorough updates and a little bit of marketing suggestions as well! now, (only 1 month after joining adiq) When i search for my type of business in my area, we are always in the top 5! ive used keywords, regions, switched it up used different devices, and still, my main goal has been achieved and they are to thank. there are other perks and improvements stemmed from adiq, but being seen was the most important to me. if thats what you want for your business, i would def recommend Ad.IQ

richellec1
6/14/18

I talked with Steve at AdIQ and he has went out of his way to make sure were happy. What was a plain Jane website now has a fresh look with the attention that we wanted. Thank you for making our page what we hoped it would be.

Ad.IQ attempted to help this customer through the Sitejabber Resolution Center, but the customer did not respond

nolant11
4/25/18

Honestly I've never been able to work with a company that gets back to me same day. I've only had one instance (probably because I'm on EST) that they had to get back with me the next day. My business is boosted (I was doing well before the campaign) and through my insights I'm seeing about a 22% increase.

davidg502
3/16/18

Patience, expertise, understanding, timeliness and most of all-- AND HEAR ME HERE -- impeccable customer service.

andrewr156
3/8/18

Wanted to basically share that this was more than I expected. I honestly just wanted to pay to just have someone manage the information online (I moved two times and changed the business name). I ask my clients specifically where they find me and over the past 3 months (been with them for about 6) they've been saying from Google.

billw190
2/22/18

My overall experience was excellent more than expected and would recommend to others! Found errors in the beginning but they took care of all right away.

gregj73
2/21/18

I was skeptical at first but within the time promised I had a brand new website, phones ringing and even something simple like my google map being fixed! Having people now being able to find me was more then enough. Every time I call I hear a friendly voice on the other end of the phone and any changes are made fast. HIGHLY RECOMMEND!!!

seanc125
2/20/18

I signed onboard a few months ago with the social media/ Google optimization strategy. Naturally I was unsure but thought I would give it a shot since I was in need of more exposure and more business. Fast forward to now, I'm glad I did. My social media looks great, and I'm ranking very well in my area. I've been getting calls and I see them in my dashboard and the customers confirmed that they came from Google. I'm really happy with my experience thus far and the customer service team is always a big help.

robertb579
2/20/18

I see these reviews and I dont understand. I have had a great experience with ad.iq. I have had all of my calls and emails promptly answered, and any of my questions and been answered and I have been placed on the right track. Im new at the whole online marketing idea, and they really help me understand.

Hi Sonny, Yes indeed Bradley works with us. Have a great day!

By Colby S., Ad.IQ Representative

Hi Sonny, Yes indeed Bradley works with us. Have a great day!

By Colby S., Ad.IQ Representative

We do indeed have these certifications, they are attributes to our in house Marketing Expert who manages Ad.IQ's online presence. Please let us know if you have any further questions.

Helpful answer -1

Hi Susan, Give us a call at 888-402-2347 so we could discuss all of this! Thank you.

By Stephanie M., Ad.IQ Representative
Questions? Get answers from the Ad.IQ staff and other customers.

Ad.IQ?