Review of Ad.IQ

London, England, United Kingdom
info@ad.iq

ryans384
10/1/18

Seriously, the best experience and results I've had promoting my business. Everything has been running very smoothly. Thank you again.

craigg102
8/29/18

Enough said in the title. Great for my business.
Excellent customer service. they get back quickly and do exactly.

elekj
8/29/18

The Quality Assurance team is fantastic, professional, and top notch. I definitely recommend them and appreciate the experience they provided.

michaels1595
8/14/18

The crew at ad.iq has played a significant role in my businesses recent success. I had no idea how to get my business listed on Google. They explained every step of the process and worked on my marketing campaign while I focused on what matters most to me, my customers.

cassandras55
6/29/18

So ofcourse like most i was pretty skeptical. Im a brand new business owner and I an trying to do what i can to get our name out there, without breaking the bank. Stumbled across these guys, and its paying off! Everything i expected to get is being delivered already and my adiq profile isnt even complete yet! 2 times i became a little worried i had made a mistake, and sent adiq support messages requesting a status. literally minutes after submitting messages, i received a phone call from a live person at adiq, who gave me thorough updates and a little bit of marketing suggestions as well! now, (only 1 month after joining adiq) When i search for my type of business in my area, we are always in the top 5! ive used keywords, regions, switched it up used different devices, and still, my main goal has been achieved and they are to thank. there are other perks and improvements stemmed from adiq, but being seen was the most important to me. if thats what you want for your business, i would def recommend Ad.IQ

richellec1
6/14/18

I talked with Steve at AdIQ and he has went out of his way to make sure were happy. What was a plain Jane website now has a fresh look with the attention that we wanted. Thank you for making our page what we hoped it would be.

nolant11
4/25/18

Honestly I've never been able to work with a company that gets back to me same day. I've only had one instance (probably because I'm on EST) that they had to get back with me the next day. My business is boosted (I was doing well before the campaign) and through my insights I'm seeing about a 22% increase.

davidg502
3/16/18

Patience, expertise, understanding, timeliness and most of all-- AND HEAR ME HERE -- impeccable customer service.

andrewr156
3/8/18

Wanted to basically share that this was more than I expected. I honestly just wanted to pay to just have someone manage the information online (I moved two times and changed the business name). I ask my clients specifically where they find me and over the past 3 months (been with them for about 6) they've been saying from Google.

billw190
2/22/18

My overall experience was excellent more than expected and would recommend to others! Found errors in the beginning but they took care of all right away.

gregj73
2/21/18

I was skeptical at first but within the time promised I had a brand new website, phones ringing and even something simple like my google map being fixed! Having people now being able to find me was more then enough. Every time I call I hear a friendly voice on the other end of the phone and any changes are made fast. HIGHLY RECOMMEND!!!

seanc125
2/20/18

I signed onboard a few months ago with the social media/ Google optimization strategy. Naturally I was unsure but thought I would give it a shot since I was in need of more exposure and more business. Fast forward to now, I'm glad I did. My social media looks great, and I'm ranking very well in my area. I've been getting calls and I see them in my dashboard and the customers confirmed that they came from Google. I'm really happy with my experience thus far and the customer service team is always a big help.

robertb579
2/20/18

I see these reviews and I dont understand. I have had a great experience with ad.iq. I have had all of my calls and emails promptly answered, and any of my questions and been answered and I have been placed on the right track. Im new at the whole online marketing idea, and they really help me understand.

maddiek6
2/20/18

Trying to do my own online marketing may be as difficult as trying to build a house. I was spending hours a week trying to keep up with my advertising and wasn't able to focus my attention on my business. Now with Ad.IQ I can focus on my business while they handle ALL of my online marketing needs!!! They even take care of my social media and designed me a custom logo for my business. My customers find me everywhere online and business has never been better. I'm glad I finally chose to let the experts do their job! Thank you Ad.IQ!

peters390
1/24/18

Wow! I am honestly impressed, I had a very great experience during the beginning of my campaign. I started with a smaller budget to see if this was something that was really going to help me, and I just increased my budget to spend more on specific keywords that were working for me. I am very happy with my website and my adwords campaign. Thank you

chelseas52
1/18/18

I am very pleased with my service and I have to say I am very impressed with Ad.IQ . They have really helped me expand my business and my website design. I didn't realize I wasn't mobile friendly and when my customers were finding me online my website wasn't viewable. I have definitely noticed an increase in customers since my website is mobile friendly. I would have never known how important that was until this happened.

timothyc79
Timothy C.
1/12/18

I had to recently rebrand my construction company as I took over a long standing business. I had to redo all of my online information, business cards, website since my Dad owned the company for the past 26 years. I was told by my kitchen contractor that Ad.IQ helped him with his business so I called his contact and partnered with them. They really had their work cut out for them as I had a lot of things to fix and change and update. The team was so great to work with and I will be recommending more business to them as they have really helped me. Thank you

michaelr425
1/12/18

I have been meaning to leave a review for a while now. I have had a long standing issue with some of my competitors that they were boxing me out of getting any business. I am not really advanced at this online stuff but I started learning through my partnership with Ad.IQ. My advice is to be patient and let the program and the advisors do their thing. Thats how I did it and now I have no worries

loisd14
1/12/18

I was skeptical, and should have trusted my instincts. They lured me in with promises that I too would increase traffic to my web page. All they did was copy my web page and put a different phone number. Their idea being I could track all the calls as to where they came from. This along with boosting our presence on GOOGLE search . The only calls I get are by customers calling the new ADIQ number that routes to ours. We have not moved up on the Google page because of them. Been at this for 5 months and have not received one new lead. Even though I paid for the year up front, I am in the process of trying to get a refund.
Don't do it.

karip7
1/11/18

I am so grateful for the team at Ad.IQ. I have been in business over 30 years as a salon owner but I had no idea about any of this social media stuff. In fact, I thought it was meaningless until I started seeing it work. WOW. I was blown away and I have to admit, I was very hesitant at first. My advice, would be to give it a shot, this company is really great to work with and they will work with you every step of the way.

rachelw125
1/9/18

I had an emergency request because my business name was recently changed and I needed to update my social media and website. I needed to have it done in time for an event at my store and was very frantic about it. I am happy to report everything got done on time and my event was a huge success. I received a lot of good feedback.

samanthag69
1/9/18

I am very pleased with my program AD.iq I have a small coffee shop that I just opened up and I didn't know the first thing to do about my social media website even though I was told it was very important. AD.iq created my business logo and I was able to put my logo and my business on Facebook. I love the way it looks and I am very proud of my business!

sandyd66
1/4/18

I had a great experience with Ad.IQ. They really helped me through the holidays. I had to make a lot of updates to my social media and my website to represent all of my sale items. They even stayed late on Thursday night to get these all done for me. I am forever Grateful!

erinv19
12/27/17

I've been with adiq for about 6 months now, and to my surprise it's been really pleasant and helpful for my company. I wanted to get better business exposure, and that's what I've gotten. I was concerned about the monthly payments ($250 a month!!!) but in my line of work I only need about 5 new clients to cover that (for the amount of time I've been involved). I've easily exceeded double that in my 6 months that's come directly from what they did for me. My website was phenomenal and customer service is easy to get a hold of.

Thank you!

briang137
12/22/17

I was a little skeptic at first, companies always guaranteeing business.... AdIQ was very informative from the beginning. Now a days a digital presence is a MUST. The website is great and the dashboard is very helpful! So happy AdIQ takes of it all for me!

Hi Susan, Give us a call at 888-402-2347 so we could discuss all of this! Thank you.

By Stephanie M., Ad.IQ Representative

Questions? Get answers from the Ad.IQ staff and other customers.

Ad.IQ?