Ad.IQ

Ad.IQ has a consumer rating of 3.82 stars from 84 reviews indicating that most customers are generally satisfied with their purchases. Consumers satisfied with Ad.IQ most frequently mention customer service, social media and great experience. Ad.IQ ranks 68th among Marketing sites.

• I'm really happy with my experience thus far and the customer service team is always a big help.

• I am a new business owner, I was solicited by this company saying they could help with marketing my site.
  • There was absolutely no increase in organic traffic over the span of 3 months.
How would you rate Ad.IQ?

“Amazing Staff & even Greater Quality of Service! You can't have one without the other.”

Vinnie T.
4/21/20

I Have been dealing with Tanner and Katie, they have been incredibly professional and knowledgeable. I have dealt with a number of similar companies in the past, and I can tell you without a doubt that the Team at Ad.IQ has been by far the best as well as easiest to deal with. Great communication, excellent understanding of how to achieve results, and the way they deploy their strategy has been precise and in accordance with best practices policies. Great Company, greater staff, and even better service. Top Shelf Team@ Ad.IQ

“Amazing scammers”

Michael J.
3/2/21

I got a call from the nicest guy named Robert when I was connected to him VIA call centre. Gave me an amazing deal and texted me a link to the google partner certificate. I almost got hooked but did some research and asked him to call me later. He called me back later at night from a LAS Vegas number and we spoke. He switched his tune once i mentioned I saw the reviews. He said that it was competition robots trying to ruin their business. In the middle of me apologizing and trying to let him down nicely he swore and hung up. Not so nice any more. Glad I trusted the reviews on this one

business (37) 3 months (6) 6 months (5) customer service team (4)
robertb579
February 20th, 2018
Verified purchase

I see these reviews and I dont understand. I have had a great experience with ad.iq. I have had all of my calls and emails promptly answered, and any of my questions and been answered and I have been placed on the right track. Im new at the whole online marketing idea, and they really help me understand.

vinniet2
April 21st, 2020

Great Company, greater staff, and even better service. Top Shelf Team@ Ad.IQ

michaelj1582
March 2nd, 2021

milesb71
April 4th, 2021

I have tried to give this company a chance. Payed well over $800. They messed up the google verification to start with. Which took a month to fix that problem alone. They made a completely different website that was trash in order to "boost SEO". All it does is confuses customers and other add companies say they would modify my own website, Not make a new one that looks horrible. Has none of my logos. That's what shows up first on google. Not my real site. Every time I call them they say it will take 3 months to boost seo on your real site, it's been over a year. They wouldn't refund me back in January. They were promising they would get my real site if I would provide my business license, DBA or utility bill. So I sent them all instead of just one. This fixed the problem for about 2 weeks, then I started receiving emails again that google needs my business license. It's a never ending cycle of $#*!.

Tip for consumers:
Stay far away from ad.iq. Unless you have deep pockets and love to waste money.

izzath1
January 31st, 2020

They seem to be offering a good service here, but it is very very expensive. I did everything about social media myself. It is fun to learn and be in close contact with your customers or clients. I wouldn't recommend such services. They cannot share the same passion you have for your business.

drewc50
May 2nd, 2019

If you need a simple site and have little experience, this site could work for you. You do not own any data on the site and will forever have to pay as long as you wish access to the content. Just be aware beforehand to ensure this aligns with the long term plan for your online presents.

dylanc89
May 14th, 2020

I went through with this company hoping to receive what they promised which was a great way to advertise my company on google and get on to the front page, also on google maps, and be able to have a viewable profile website on google. None of this was true and after the agreement was signed I never heard back from them.

shanic5
December 9th, 2020

They thought they could pull the wool over my eyes. Not so. I've run ads before and worked at microsoft as an sem analyst. I didn't have time to run my own ads and create content but I should have hired someone to do so. The quality assurance cat tried telling me that $300 in ad spend accrued over 4 days. For such a specific and targeted niche as mines, this was a lie. Then he said they didn't do any work because I had asked for a refund. So they didn't do any content production, no ad placement and didn't communicate with me whatsoever. They also didn't even set up my socials correctly. No bio, photos, not even stock photos. For a month of them doing nothing I paid 300. Then this dude had the nerve to go back and forth with me. This is not an ad agency. They don't know ads, Cpc, how to write ad copy or ANYTHING. Do not hire them. Go with someone like a teenager who is willing to learn how to do it.

shakhnozat
March 21st, 2021

After read bad reviews I decided to close my account. I called customer serviceand her name was Jennifer. I told her I would like to close my account. She told I should pay $400 for cancellation. I told I paid $300 one week before. They are charging for nothing. Just waste money. Don't have business with them.

sintayn
June 17th, 2021

These guys don't know what the heck is going on. After many false promises we were # 14 on Google and after signing up we went to number 182. There were google post cards requested by them which we provided the numbers, we got 2 at the same time and now our Google account is suspended! Really? I was managing my Google account much better before I hired them

Tip for consumers:
Don't hire them

Products used:
SEO to improve our google

nicolasc69
February 18th, 2020

Just want to say that Jacob P it is a excellent person to help people with any account stuff needed! Very thoroughly and clear about stuff, I really appreciate his work!

Thank you Nicolas!

melanies409
February 17th, 2020

I deal with this company at least 4 times a week. They are so nice and patient with me - which I understand can be a struggle sometimes. Thank you again!

Aimee H. – Ad.IQ Rep

Thank you Melanie! We appreciate you as well.

annaw332
May 4th, 2020

Jacob was great! The best representative i have ever gotten on the phone. I am very grateful for the help he was able to provide during this pandemic. Great customer service!

marcop83
December 8th, 2019

I have been working with AdIq for more than 3 months now and these guys are amazing. They didn't let me down when I needed. Always there to take calls and help. Highly recommend for SEO services. Their track system is very good to keep control of everything. Thanks a lot for all

Thank you Marco!

andrewf277
November 13th, 2019

Owning 2 businesses, I don't have time to keep up with trying to worry about maintaining all of my online marketing assets. Ad.IQ did a great job getting both businesses ranking and populating on search. It did take a couple weeks longer to rank, but they held up their "work for free guarantee" and took care of me.

Thank you, Andrew!

erics838
November 13th, 2019

I'm pretty dang surprised that I was able to secure at least 4 real leads from the exposure that adIQ tot me. Pretty cheap considering how little I put in and got out. Thank you.

Aimee H. – Ad.IQ Rep

Try our other services as well!

dougf119
December 17th, 2019

I went through a pretty stressful time, totaling my company car, and ADIQ really helped me out. I'm going out of my way to blast this online. They're getting me leads and helped me through the tough time. Thank you.

Aimee H. – Ad.IQ Rep

We're sorry to hear about your car, but happy that we were able to alleviate some of the frustration from that situation.

jf471
November 29th, 2019

I'm not sure what some of these other reviews are on about but literally they help me constantly, are patient when they do and are all sweethearts!

Aimee H. – Ad.IQ Rep

We try to make everyone happy - but all feedback is good feedback as we grow from it!

tomk525
December 30th, 2019

I've been with em for quite a while now. Really happy with how things have progressed be patient. Under an

Thank you, Tom!

coreyo20
May 29th, 2020

Here is my honest review of ad IQ. I signed up to this program and hopes to have had a website created and had my website and my company name be ranked highly on Google. Before the company contacted me I had already had my Google listing made and other listings such as yelp home advisor Angie's list Facebook and many others. After paying $300 for the first month set up fee they were in contact with me the day of about what all I wanted and I provided them with pictures and other information that I would like to have on the website and Google. After that it went months of silence I did not hear back from them and they charge me 150 a month for four months after and I had forgotten about them even doing it it had went so long without them contact me. After spending over $700 I contacted them to see what all they have done for me and the website was not created and seemingly nothing had been created I had no leads during that time and had no return on my investment the entire time so the $700 was a complete waste and when I called to cancel the contract they told me I would have to pay another $150 to cancel and they begged him pleaded with me to continue with the contract even after I explained to them that I didn't have a website built and I didn't have all these things that they promised that they would do. I talked to one of the representatives who I was in contact with from the beginning and he said he would finish the website and update the photos and do everything that I had requested to finish out the rest of the month and that we could cancel at that moment. Then after someone from the quality department spoke with their manager they came back and said that they could not do that and that they would I would have to sign up for another six month contract in order to fix the mistakes that I made. Very displeased with the way they handled the situation they did not want toFix the problems they wanted me to pay them more money. If you get sucked into their sales pitch do yourself a favor and call them every single day asking them about the progress they have made and make sure they stick to the timeline that they said that they would they promised a website within two weeks and I didn't have one after four months. That money will go a lot farther on Facebook Ads then dealing with this business. I have given them every opportunity to fix their mistakes but they cannot do any of it without more money. If they would like for me to remove this bad review they will need to simply fix their mistakes that is all I'm asking.

scottl539
October 4th, 2019

This company is a joke. They will tell you, you can be at the top of google listings for keywords in 3-6 months. Does not happen. Your leeds will grow. Does not happen. Very hard company to get in touch with. Was trying to change keywords. Sent multiple emails and no reply. Finally cancelled payment and Boom. Guess who called... Its only clear that they are after your money and dont provide any actual service. Be careful

jennym216
November 21st, 2019

Know that within it I really want to recommend. I'm a handyman and I really wish I did this years ago. Thank you

Better now than never!

pate84
November 21st, 2019

I can't believe how rude I was to start, I'm embarrassingly impressed at how well their customer service team served me. Thank you everyone. I'm sorry,

Aimee H. – Ad.IQ Rep

It's your business, no need to apologize. We're happy that you're happy!

dieudonnen
April 3rd, 2019

I started business not knowing how and where it will lead me. For new business starters know exactly how this feels! Fortunately I came across to know Ad.Iq and started contracting them to take over in digital marketing. They have done all possible to make sure the business SEO/RANKING brings results on the table. Now I have 3 businesses with them. Can't fault them at all. (Reliable/cost efficiency/guaranteed online marketing team) highly recommended. Thanks for the team (Jasmine, Brandy, Sara, Briana, Jacob and other teamates who has helped).

Thank you!

seanc125
February 20th, 2018
Verified purchase

I signed onboard a few months ago with the social media/ Google optimization strategy. Naturally I was unsure but thought I would give it a shot since I was in need of more exposure and more business. Fast forward to now, I'm glad I did. My social media looks great, and I'm ranking very well in my area. I've been getting calls and I see them in my dashboard and the customers confirmed that they came from Google. I'm really happy with my experience thus far and the customer service team is always a big help.

Hi Sonny, Yes indeed Bradley works with us. Have a great day!

By Aimee H.

Hi Sonny, Yes indeed Bradley works with us. Have a great day!

By Aimee H.

We do indeed have these certifications, they are attributes to our in house Marketing Expert who manages Ad.IQ's online presence. Please let us know if you have any further questions.

By Aimee H.

Hi Susan, Give us a call at 888-402-2347 so we could discuss all of this! Thank you.

By Stephanie M.,