This website seems to be closed. Find similar businesses

ACycles.co.uk

ACycles.co.uk has a consumer rating of 1.47 stars from 17 reviews indicating that most customers are generally dissatisfied with their purchases. ACycles.co.uk ranks 71st among Bicycle sites.

How would you rate ACycles.co.uk?

“Great Deal”

Jessy J.
10/23/17

Great Service and a speedy Delivery. But even more importantly A really good price on my purchase. Will order from them again.

“Awful - items never arrived and no refund”

Ben W.
11/5/18

Items never arrived over 2 weeks after ordering and no refund. £450 out of pocket for a new cycle trainer. Very hard to get through on phone and email responses are sporadic. They constantly reassure me they are getting in touch with the courier to track the parcel but never do, and the tracking number they have provided is not valid. Please don't go through the ordeal I have and order with Wiggle or Amazon instead!

benw154
November 5th, 2018

leew160
February 23rd, 2019
Order never turned up, chased them up, 1 item discontinued (never told) they offered a substitute, wasn't ideal, but ok excepted it. Order finally turned up item 2 was wrong, after several emails etc, they said, tough your item is out of stock. And they didn't want to know! The most shocking company I've ever had to deal with, so much hassle, totally disgusting how we were treated. STAY WELL CLEAR OF Acycles
andreww393
February 11th, 2019
Ordered a plastic MTB mudguard. It arrived quickly but Acycles had to bend it to fit in the box thus putting a crease in it.
They supplied courier to collect item which is were the good service ended.
After over a month i still have not been refunded. Lots of promises from their help desk contact service but over a month is completely unacceptable.
jessyj17
October 23rd, 2017
igorl25
January 23rd, 2019
Perhaps this is a scam. Month waiting for the parcel. But never received. Opened the case at Paypal. Do not respond to letters.
michaelr779
June 13th, 2018
First class product and super fast delivery service, and first class price to match. Thanks again, Mike Ryder.
jamesc1198
March 19th, 2019
Ordered cycling gloves 6 weeks ago, no shipping confirmation, no goods received. Multiple emails to customer, 1 reply assuring they'd chase but nothing. Clearly a scam.
euanh11
March 12th, 2019
I'll start by saying I'm only giving this review as Acycles' treatment of me has been nothing short of appalling.
In short, placed an order for about £750, kept one of the items, returned the rest by tracked insured post, which arrived back with them within days. From there, it was just a horror story. They never answered the phone (if you can find the telephone number!), never answered over 27 emails (I kid you not), all this time I was accruing interest on my credit card. Eventually raised someone on the phone, assured me they would refund me. 3.5 MONTHS passed in total, trying to get my refund, and eventually, I got it. Despite this all being due to their complete incompetence and disregard for a customer, I received no apology, no remorse, no gesture to repay my accrued interest, cost of calls, nothing at all. A complete shambles of a company with the customer at the very bottom of their interest list. Worst retail experience of my entire 39 years.
Avoid at all costs, see past the constant clearance sale prices, it's simply not worth it.
paulw494
September 28th, 2018
Firstly my delivery was late because 1 item was missing. I had to chase them for the order and finally received the partial order after nearly 3 weeks and a promise that they had already refunded the money for the missing item. One month after being promised the refund I'm still waiting and they haven't replied to my email. I'm hoping that eBay will help recover the money. I can't stress highly enough: DO NOT USE ACYCLES!
lorrainee18
March 1st, 2019
Money taken but no order arrived. No refund. Account disappeared. No response. These faceless criminals should be investigated.
christiaans5
August 31st, 2018
Paid Acycles for an item that was supposed to be in stock but was actually not in stock and discontinued. Because they could not supply the item or offer an alternative for the same price they agreed to refund the amount. That was more than 30 days ago. Despite numerous emails requesting the amount to be refunded I am yet to receive it. Terrible company!
adrians103
July 18th, 2018
ACYCLES are such a dodgy retailer if you have a problem. Their customer service doesn't exist. They are just full of excuses as to why they cannot resolve a problem. That's assuming you can get hold of anyone.
jeremyd27
December 21st, 2016
Ordered an expensive set of Mavic wheels and Time pedals from this shower over three weeks ago on two days delivery and they still haven't arrived. They don't pick up the phone or respond to emails, give them a wide birth. I suspect I'll struggle to now get a refund but will update this site shortly. With service this bad you've got to wonder if they're in financial difficulty?
georgeo45
June 26th, 2017
Hi
Ordered SIDI pair of shoes, but they have lost in the universe, most probably they did not sent anything, its been 2 months
They did not bother to answer on the last helpdesk message...

I think this site its a scam, not legit one, they never sent goods and a lot of complains, I am sorry that I did not read comments before placing the order

STAY AWAY
pauld508
October 24th, 2018
I ordered rim cement, it arrived in reasonable time, but the tin was half empty and bashed up, I asked for a refund, but they said it must have happened in the post, the box was pristine, and what someone emptie half of it out during transit, pull the other one...@#£&%
garyt200
November 11th, 2018
Seller advertised product in stock and deliverable within 3 - 5 days. The delivery time was a key requirement for me. Received invoice by email and was billed. After 5 days still no confirmation of dispatch. Contacted seller by email. Was advised by return email that product not in stock (though they continue to advertise it as such) and they are working to resolve. No commitment was given as to what date I would receive. I then heard nothing further about an expected delivery date, so I emailed the seller requesting they cancel the order, and refund me. I have since received an email message directly from the seller (not via paypal) advising my order is cancelled and they will process a refund. 72hours + later still no refund has come through. This seller has cancelled the order and has not refunded my money. I want my money back.
philb42
August 25th, 2017
I ordered a cyclestand and accessories from acycles.

A part was missing (manufacturers fault), however acycles claimed they were "asking for updates

Feels like a scam from my experience - nothing received after 6 weeks

By James C.

Can’t see your question? Ask to get answers from the ACycles.co.uk staff and other customers.

Your online bike shop for low price bikes and bike parts. The best brands and worldwide delivery.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about ACycles.co.uk?

Have a question about ACycles.co.uk?