Review of AccuWeather

AccuWeather reviews

Tel: +1-814-237-0309

calebe18
7/11/19

I have never in my life seen a weather prediction as wrong as this continually. What complete $#*!!!!! Deleting everything about them off my phone now. !!! Have been planning on it for weeks. But this is it! Pathetic on levels that aren't even human! What a disgrace to the entire field of people studying the weather. I am 36 years old...and studied meteorology in hopes of being a climatologist or even a meteorologist! Even met David Philips as a kid. And this is nothing but disgraceful to the entire community!!!!!!!! Have not seen one correct report in multiple areas that they predict!! EVER !!!WTF! Whomever is even behind this fiasco should save us all the trouble and climb under a rock And disappear forever!! And anyone who disagrees should go back to school...seek therapy...or do as I mentioned in the latter. For god sake make this non existent because this is garbage....garbage...garbage....!!!!!! My god I could go on...and wish I could....but I am so upset with this app even my family tells me to stop. Pure and utter human garbage!!!!

michelley19
6/20/19

they call for severe storms and tornadoes and cause a panic that is NOT necessary.. weather channel is much better and pretty accurate..

paull226
6/19/19

These scares of hail and tornadoes in Dallas without any time frame of when it starts and ends are completely worthless! Not useful or helpful at all! Accuweather has been consistently inaccurate compared to other sites, like weather.com, and they don't provide near the detail. It's just worthless and aggravating to listen for 20-30 minutes and still not know what is happening or whether there is concern. By far the most disliked of all weather services! Completely Worthless!!

jonathanb348
6/8/19

Twice recently my accuweather app reported the current weather in my specific location to me as, "partly cloudy," during a torrential rainstorm.

anism12
6/3/19

very nice weather site. gives accurate weather condition and also gives accurate temperature of weather.

daleg81
5/24/19

This is the crapiest (sh#$@est) app. Very hard to use. Very unreliable. Radar is worthless. Can't even look at hourly forecast cause it doesn't work decent. Just frustrates you. I would give this a negative ten if I could. Piece of crap!!!!!!

michaele392
5/15/19

Ads make it so slow its useless
Used to be a reasonable site with reasonable accuracy, now cannot get past the ads to actually see the weather. Moving on to other websites. Cheers

jonp130
5/11/19

I used to use Accuweather almost daily. I particularly liked the Minutecast feature. Now with the memory/bandwidth hog ads it is so slow it that I can look out the window and get better and more timely weather information. I now use the Windows 10 app and it is OK. Not as feature rich as the OLD Accuweather, but at least it is acceptable for the area forecasts.

danielles121
3/23/19

They keep reducing services. Used to get guestimates for 3-4 weeks.
Now they want $$ beyond 5 days.
Used to get hourly for 3 + days.
Now they charge for next day.

They can kiss my royal tush! And pay for the privilage!

Every day they add new charges for what was available for years. Have to find somebody else.

michaelk1012
3/22/19

3-22-19: Why does my Accuweather Pollen count state that "Pollens are Low", Central Florida, when the ACTUAL pollen count is extremely HIGH? Not very accurate "Accuweather"!

kathleenw6
3/6/19

service data they use on the taxpayers dime...which doesn't prevent them from adding online ads on top of it all. Weather.com seems okay so far.

ernestd25
2/3/19

not very accurate anymore, they already have adds to make money but they need more so every so often pop up adds interrupt you while looking at the forcast.

nunyab65
1/26/19

I will sell my phone because of this piece of trash weather program. The only forecast that I can rely on from this app is that I know that there will be freezing on my phone. I get a better forecast asking my dog what the weather is going to be today. But if you like ads, then this app is for you. On the other hand if you want the weather forecast, go to the window and look outside. Make a guess. Guaranteed that you will have a better chance of getting it correct than this useless excuse for weather information.

louv19
1/22/19

The Accuweather app is terrible. All I get are ads and pop-ups, can't get the actual weather under all the ads. I will be reinstalling it and shopping for a user friendly weather app.

stephens476
1/22/19

I understand funding a site with advertising, but really! Pop ups on the radar that cannot be closed... ad's between every piece of pertinent weather info! You should rename your site "Billboard"... I'm done with you. Apparently you haven't listened to any of the other reviews, pretty sure mine will get as much attention

andreah201
12/28/18

I used to love this for radar information. Recently they have added adds that pop up on the screen with no option to close them.

tomp324
12/21/18

The adds on my Mobil phone are unbelievable. They always cover content. I like the weather forecast they provide but I can't take the adds that cover my weather. I try to close some out and they won't close.

blusboyk
12/17/18

Not bad with the weather but constantly stops working - prob. Trying to get people to buy the deluxe version - weather ch. Always works and is free and accurate

dhakeh
12/12/18

This is an overhyped site. Every thing they report on weather is far off from actually is. Google should not show them in search. See bbc weather instead.

danm426
12/5/18

The one that came on my LG phone is not accurate on temperature, hourly, and is not that easy to navigate. I love to delete it, but it is permanent on the phone. There are much better weather apps out there.

paulw563
12/1/18

I wrote in months ago saying it should be called inaccuweather. Well, excuse me, Theyre not useless, they use a code. Similar to BBC forecasters. As I sit here, rain running down my window, waiting to walk my dog. I checked accuweather for a laugh. No precipitation for at least 120 minutes. Ahh I thought. So. Rain means dry. No precipitation means constant (heavy) rain. And cloudy means 100% chance of rain, unless it stays dry. Maybe. So, there we go. All sussed. By the way, that no precipitation is getting heavier

paulb739
11/25/18

Accuweather.com is the worst weather website ever. A general misnomer, they are not accurate whatsoever.

davidk747
11/16/18

All last winter I was unable to carry out commitments and plans due to the inaccurate forecasting provided by accuweather. Seem to be off to the same start again this year......and they want to get paid for this???? Has to be a joke.

lorib234
11/4/18

Had the AccuWeather App for a few years, never an issue. Foe 2 mos now, the app just closes upon opening. I have given feedback so many times with no solutions to come my way. Don't waste your time with this app.

sharonb429
10/18/18

Is this site administered by elementary school retards? It is as accurate as a warped rifle barrel. It's laughable and a waste of time. It's unprecendeted and catastophic. Heartbreaking nonsense.

5 ratings were submitted through the Sitejabber Browser Extension

Questions? Get answers from the AccuWeather staff and other customers.

AccuWeather?