Accen'D

Accen'D has a consumer rating of 5 stars from 8 reviews indicating that most customers are generally satisfied with their purchases. Accen'D ranks 46th among Website Development sites.

How would you rate Accen'D?

“Full satisfaction, Cost Effective”

Sandra K.
6/19/20

My new site created by Accend and just launched. They've done a great job of creating exactly what I wanted. Easy to work with and very responsive. They met all of my expectations!

sandrak410
June 19th, 2020

johns5548
January 10th, 2020

One of the best deal in dubai, Excellent solution for all your web related problems. Staffs are really co-operative and caring. Nice ambience. Thank you

edic5
March 29th, 2019

Great design team and quick turn around on all projects and request. With their help we have improved our Google search results. Their team of web design, development and seo is very knowledgeable and they always let us know when a new Google update. If you want a reliable Dubai Web Development Company, I recommend 100%

rayanp9
November 7th, 2019

Done an excellent work with our company, Off page and On page work were productive. Well trained professionals and good customer satisfaction.

abramm17
May 13th, 2019

From the very beginning Accend have been exceptional in their dedication in creating our website. They explained each step from specification requirements to programming. They also provide us with the best hosting for our e-mail server that we have ever had. I thoroughly recommend them.

riyas30
November 27th, 2018

Accend offers us most modern website design with very advanced technologies. They makes our website more professional and unique than we expected. Their dynamic approach to the latest SEO, SMM techniques makes my business site on the top. Great team. Thankyou Accend.

richup
December 16th, 2018

Accend Digital Solutions did a great job of not only creating our website how we wanted it to be, but also gave us great insight on what they believed will help boost sales. Their proven experience and excellence is the reason why our company would recommend Accend to anyone who is looking to create a customized website.

nikolas8
December 19th, 2018

The Accend team has an excellent response time and support. We had a few queries regarding our pending Dubai web design project and it got resolved as soon as we contacted them. Their attitude is what we are pleased the most.

After talking to one of the specialist in this team from Dubai, I realized that this company has more to put in work than any other web design company in gulf countries

By Nikola S.

Can’t see your question? Ask to get answers from the Accen'D staff and other customers.

Accend is the full service digital, web development company in Dubai, specializing in digital marketing, branding, website design and development, AI enabled web applications, advertising, creative, PR, SEO, social media management, app development and more.

We are, in essence, digital storytellers. We craft human connections over the digital sphere. We bring life, warmth and humanity to technology. After all, every innovation exists to create a better human experience.

We envision craft and weave the complete story of your brand.

And the best part is, we give this our all. From consulting to solutions, we have your back. Especially, you start-ups out there wondering where to begin your brand journey, we are here to give you a hand with every aspect of positioning, advertising and marketing.

We offer following services & products under one roof with excellent customer support and user-oriented improvements:

• Website Development
• Social Media Marketing
• Advertising

sumithb
Sumith B.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Accen'D?

Have a question about Accen'D?