American Academy of Pediatrics reviews

2018 Customer choice award

29 reviews with 5 stars

marcelau2
5/25/19

Cómo mamá siempre busco información de interés que puedan ayudarme con la crianza y salud de mis hijos, este medio es excelente no lo e usado pero con seguridad lo tendré presente.

justinat1
3/6/18

The one & only website every parent should bookmark is the American Academy of Pediatrics as it has loads of information on almost every health concern for parents. Better in many ways than more commercial websites like webmd as it reflects the opinion of the entire pediatric academy rather than just one single doctor writing on a subject.

beccaj3
10/18/16

This site is full of useful information, and it helps solve mysteries of what going on with your kid. When my daughter was around 9 months old, she got constipated. So I called the nurse at her pediatrician's office. She told me that as long my daughter didn't have a fever and still had wet diapers, I shouldn't be concerned. However, my kid was in pain, and that just wasn't sufficient foe me. I went to American Academy of Pedicatrics' website and searched for infant constipation. This is when I learned a little apple juice would loosen that stool right up, and she would be healed of her affliction. There was an explanation as to why the apple juice or prune juice would work, like the science behind it, I guess you could say. I have just found this website extremely helpful, and it's saved me a few trips to the doctor!

jhonc7
9/19/15

I always visit it before an after any visit to the Pediatric of my 7 old month baby, it is a must to know from basic facts till dangerous disease and problems than you can prevent it.

bhavnap
3/27/15

Bookmark for child development.

stephanien3
4/21/14

This is THE national organization of pediatrics - all reputable pediatricians are members. Good reliable information. Go to healthychildren.org for their patient-centered website.

jenniferz6
9/15/13

I'm planning on getting pregnant and my mom suggested I check this site out. They gave me great info on babies and how to be a better prepared parent.

hopem
3/2/10

The one website every parent should bookmark is the American Academy of Pediatrics as it has loads of information on almost every health concern for parents. Better in many ways than more commercial websites like webmd as it reflects the opinion of the entire pediatric academy rather than just one single doctor writing on a subject.

21 ratings were submitted through the Sitejabber Browser Extension

Sin lugar a duda, este es un sitio donde te orientan en todo lo relacionado al cuidado del bebé.

By Marcela u.
Questions? Get answers from the American Academy of Pediatrics staff and other customers.

American Academy of Pediatrics?