American Academy of Pediatrics

2018 CUSTOMER CHOICE AWARD

American Academy of Pediatrics

www.aap.org

American Academy of Pediatrics has a consumer rating of 4.85 stars from 36 reviews indicating that most consumers are generally satisfied with their purchases. American Academy of Pediatrics also ranks 3rd among Childrens Health sites.

No critical highlights yet

How would you rate American Academy of Pediatrics?

“Good”

Arif K.
4/19/20

Its use full to us. Nice academy.. The American Academy of Pediatrics is a choice spot to work due to its exceptionally devoted.

“The American Academy of Pediatrics is which is really...”

Andrea G.
10/7/14

The American Academy of Pediatrics is which is really useful for the parents, and it is the place where the including of numerous experienced staffs found. Really this website is very useful which normally provides the information for the people who need ideas about the health. And in future also I will use this website which has helped me a lot.

american academy (5)
arifk20
April 19th, 2020
beccaj3
October 18th, 2016
This site is full of useful information, and it helps solve mysteries of what going on with your kid. When my daughter was around 9 months old, she got constipated. So I called the nurse at her pediatrician's office. She told me that as long my daughter didn't have a fever and still had wet diapers, I shouldn't be concerned. However, my kid was in pain, and that just wasn't sufficient foe me. I went to American Academy of Pedicatrics' website and searched for infant constipation. This is when I learned a little apple juice would loosen that stool right up, and she would be healed of her affliction. There was an explanation as to why the apple juice or prune juice would work, like the science behind it, I guess you could say. I have just found this website extremely helpful, and it's saved me a few trips to the doctor!
jhonc7
September 19th, 2015
I always visit it before an after any visit to the Pediatric of my 7 old month baby, it is a must to know from basic facts till dangerous disease and problems than you can prevent it.
jenniferz6
September 15th, 2013
I'm planning on getting pregnant and my mom suggested I check this site out. They gave me great info on babies and how to be a better prepared parent.
stephanien3
April 21st, 2014
This is THE national organization of pediatrics - all reputable pediatricians are members. Good reliable information. Go to healthychildren.org for their patient-centered website.
bhavnap
March 27th, 2015
Bookmark for child development.
hopem
March 2nd, 2010
The one website every parent should bookmark is the American Academy of Pediatrics as it has loads of information on almost every health concern for parents. Better in many ways than more commercial websites like webmd as it reflects the opinion of the entire pediatric academy rather than just one single doctor writing on a subject.
21 ratings were submitted through the Sitejabber Browser Extension

Sin lugar a duda, este es un sitio donde te orientan en todo lo relacionado al cuidado del bebé.

By Marcela u.

Can’t see your question? Ask to get answers from the American Academy of Pediatrics staff and other customers.

The American Academy of Pediatrics. Dedicated to the health of all children.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about American Academy of Pediatrics?

Have a question about American Academy of Pediatrics?