Review of 599Fashions

Tel: 1.866.728.3141
info@599fashion.com

nickellm
3/4/15

I order from many websites and this is on my top three. Sometimes you get exactly what you pay for. But most of the time i get clothes over my expectations. I love their sandals and flats. I order all the time and will continue. Customer Service is great and shipping is fast

alexisa18
2/20/15

I ordered over 70 dollars worth of stuff and never received them. It has almost been a year. I called and they wanted the tracking number. The tracking number would say it was delivered, because that is what my order said. I hope those people rot in hell.

karenk36
9/22/14

another great cheap clothing website, i have order many items from them and have not been disappointed. imagine, a nice dress for $5 !! Sweet!

olaniyanp
4/24/14

Love this site and their customer service and fast shipping is great

sheris2
4/2/13

I was a little bit leery about ordering from a site that offered such a cheap price for clothes, but, I took a chance and I was surprised, I've ordered a few times from them now and I have had a great experience with this company, I even got my daughter ordering from them and she's real skeptical about ordering anything online and we both are pleased with them.The items I've gotten are what they say they are the colors and styles have matched the site photos and the sizes have been just right also. I think this company has gotten themselves a loyal customer. Shipping and handling fee's are very reasonable and delivery time has been no problem also. With me on such a tight budget right now, this is the perfect place to shop.

Questions? Get answers from the 599Fashions staff and other customers.

599Fashions?