Review of 511stores

Tel: +507.8365079
fundacionprivacy@protonmail.com

gabrielam1
10/5/10

DONT BUY ANYTHING FROM THEIR WEBSITE. 511STORES are fake. I puchased (they were saying was 100% real) and soon I received the boots I saw was fake. So I tried to contact them (about 15 emails) and they were not nice and the guy (JEVON) continue saying the boots were real. so I sent the boots to UGG (they have an address in Camarillo) and ask them to send me a letter saying the boots were fake or real. They did send me the letter saying the boots WERE FAKE. So I got the letter and then DISPUTE THE CHARGE with my credit card saying 511stores lied to me. I won. The credit card company refund my money.

janed5
2/20/10

I stupidly ordered two pairs of what I thought were genuine UGGS boots on January 6th 2010 - immediately, I realised that something was not right, and tried to cancel my order... they ignored my emails for a few days and then finally wrote back and said that it was too late, that my order had been processed and that the boots had been shipped to France (and my 190 US$ had been deducted from my account needless to say). They also insisted that they were genuine UGGS. 6 weeks later I have still not received anything and they keep telling me that they have been delivered. They have not! Most likely they have been seized by customs nad most likely I will actually end up paying a fine for two pairs of fake boots that I absoloutely do not want... great! I no longer have access to their website. A certain Ann keeps telling me to contact the post office to see who signed for the goods? A joke! I am furious and will do all I can to get the company closed and to get my stolen money back. Any advise?

lisad
12/17/09

DO NOT ORDER FROM THIS WEBSITE! I placed and order and tried to cancel it 3 hours later when I found out that they sold counterfeit UGGs. They were very good about responding and assuring me that they we real. I told them I wanted to cancel my order. Fast forward 6 days and numerous emails. They informed my that they were sorry that they did not find out that I wanted to cancel my order (I tried on 12/6) before my order shipped (12/12!). None of the tracking info worked! So they sent me all of the tracking info (nice to have that all documented now to show they were lying) yesterday AFTER they were delivered to my house. They are as fake as you get. THey look OK from a distance, but the minute you compare them to real UGGs you can see thay they used fake "fur"! Hello - that looks nothing like the real stuff! They are no longer accepting emails from me and I can't access their website from MY computer ... glad I have access from other computers!!!!! STAY FAR AWAY!

ronnier
12/5/09

Ordered ugg boots 3 weeks ago and nothing yet, provided with tracking number but unable to track with shiping co. Stay away, I wish I would've google this company before I ordered. Also states accepts paypal but there is no paypal durig checkout. No response to e-mail, customer service is a joke. FRAUD FRAUD FRAUD STAY AWAY.

Questions? Get answers from the 511stores staff and other customers.

511stores?