4AlarmClocks.com reviews

Lorton, Virginia, United States

michaele45
7/21/16

This is the worst company I have ever dealt with. It took over 6 weeks for my order to arrive and during that time I sent their customer service 4 email inquiries that ALL went unanswered. The clock finally arrived a couple of days ago only for me to discover, after installing the 2 AAA batteries, that it was defective. The display was just totally dead. I sent them yet a 5th email and again no response from this horrible company.
DO NOT SHOP AT 4ALARMCLOCKS.COM. They are just a bunch of crooks.

dales57
7/14/16

i ordered an alarm clock on 5/30/16 using my credit card. it has not arrived. i sent a letter to:jmj supply llc, 8532 terminal rd. ste e, lorton, va 22079. they did not respond. their tel. #1-800-520-9891 is not in service.

ds
canton, ma

patt457
12/20/15

Ordered a clock from them and they never shipped, when I inquired as to when it would ship I was givin the run around, basically they just take your money and lie.
The reviews on their website are just propaganda because if you post a bad review it never sees the light of day.
There are many reputable sites to buy clocks, this isn't one of them.

janiceb10
5/27/14

Oh my goodness please don't order from this place. I think they have false reviews on their site also, or just goofy people. I bought this clock from them that I thought was going to be perfect. I was looking for a specific clock which I guess they don't make anymore which is how I ended up on their website. I got this horrible piece of junk that was described so much differently with rave reviews that couldn't possibly say were remotely true.

When I called to get a return shipping label, as I paid 8.00 shipping to start with that I'm pretty sure they advertise as free shipping, I was told I had to ship it back. another 8,00 for this clock that was 20.00 according to their invoice. I watching my account for the exact amount refund for 3 weeks, when I wrote them back they said we refunded you 16,00 to your account , when I checked sure enough.. they helped themselves to another 4.00 for me for no reason. I shipped it back in a box with fragile outside. all instructions included, nothing was wrong with the clock other then it was a piece of junk that they sent me.

This is not right..this has burned me from ordering online.

Thanks for reading. hope I can save someone from the pain or ordering from this company. They aren't very nice on the phone either.

Questions? Get answers from the 4AlarmClocks.com staff and other customers.

4AlarmClocks.com?