2coolac.net

2coolac.net has a consumer rating of 5 stars from 1 review indicating that most customers are generally satisfied with their purchases. 2coolac.net ranks 51st among HVAC sites.

How would you rate 2coolac.net?

“Replacement AC with Heat pump, whole house filtration, UV light, dehumidifier, smart thermostat.”

Charles J.
2/23/21

I had price estimates from 7 different installers. Almost all had the same price within $500. All the other installation companies sent out slick salesmen. What impressed me about 2 Cool Air, was their installer and estimator. Brett came out to estimate the cost of the removal and installation of my unit. Brett was so into what he was doing, he wasn't a salesman, he was an encyclopedia about HVAC. Although their office is located more than an hour away, I chose 2 Cool Air. In installing my Bryant unit, the first unit did not work and had to be replaced. Then there was a problem with wiring to the thermostat. And it was the wrong thermostat. But there were also problems with the house and house wiring. Brett had to custom build a return box to attach to my return so the system would meld correctly. I must have called their office person, Marcia 20 times. And each time she was pleasant and understanding. She must carry her office phone with her, because I've called her at home, at work, at restaurants, driving, etc. When it was all said and done, I had one of the best installers ever, Brett, who did the work. Brett explained in detail why he recommends Bryant over the other top name HVAC units. (I recommend giving Brett a nice raise. He's worth it!) And one of the nicest office managers I've ever dealt with, Marcia. When the County Inspector came out he told me the installer did a superb job. (It's the only compliment I've ever heard a Pinellas County Inspector give!) Marcia also informed me about rebates that my local power company gives after the installation and guided me to interest free 12 month financing. I highly recommend 2 Cool Air, but only if you get Brett as the installer! :)

charlesj17
February 23rd, 2021

Tip for consumers:
Get Brett as the estimator and installer!

Products used:
Bryant HVAC with Heat pump, UV light, whole house filtration, smart thermostat and dehumidifier. Rated at SEER 16.00

Questions? Get answers from the 2coolac.net staff and other customers.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about 2coolac.net?

Have a question about 2coolac.net?