Review of 2captcha

owaisf
10/9/17

USE THIS SITE TO LOGIN ! I HAD MADE 2 USD WITHIN 1 DAY
YOU CAN GET DELIVERY EVEN IF 1DOLLAR
U HAVE TO ONLY PASS THE TRAINING EXAM AND THEN JUST WRITE THE GIVEN LETTER AND GET THE MONEY FOR EACH WORD!IF YOU WRITE WRONG ANSWER TOO MANY TIMES YOU WILL BE SUSPENDED FOR 2 WEEKS!
MAKE A PERFECT MONEY ACCOUNT FOR FREE AND DELIVER IT FOR FREE
PERFECT MONEY NEEDS ONLY EMAIL AND SURVEY NO CRDEIT CARD

katherines29
11/2/16

I have had no problems up to now, they owe me 3.27 and I have been informed that My account was suspended because I deliberately made mistakes. why would I do this, makes no sense whatever. they did promise to renew my account if they were mistaken. I do how ever feel that they owe me the money whether or not the account is renewed. Some of these so called mistakes were typed exactly as shown and some were because, I could not make to words from a number such as 123

toddh20
5/11/16

The only good thing I can say about it is that you can reap a good sum. If you make a cumulative amount of errors over time, your account will be suspended or banned. Sometimes the system will give you an error and warning even if you actually did the captcha the way it was supposed to be typed in. The system just brought up a mistake that was falsely given to me a while ago and suspended my account for 20 minutes. I was a good worker and mainly made mistakes as a beginner. I refuse to continue using this system and eventually get a long suspension or a permanent ban through no fault of my own.

Questions? Get answers from the 2captcha staff and other customers.

2captcha?