Review of 2captcha

Tel: +7 495 215-19-11
info@2captcha.com

rifatr1
5/7/19

It take days to make a dollar. But payment is very fast. Within 30 minutes of withdrawal. Good site for earning little money but very time consuming.

Response from Denys S., 2captcha Representative
Hi, Rifat!
How are you?

Thanks for your comment.
You're right - captcha typing job is really time consuming, but actually - like all other work. It's what all the work about - you trade your time for some money.

But you need to notice, that in 2captcha it's all clear from the start - payment rates, minimal payout treshold and other terms. So no hidden catch, just work and get your money.

Please kindly note also this moments:

1) There are 2 types of captcha: plain text captchas and ReCaptcha. For plain text captchas we pay approx. $0.4/1000 sols. But for ReCaptcha we pay $1/1000 sols. So you can solve only ReCaptcha and therefore earn more.

2) You can use our desktop application to earn x2 times faster (since you can load and solve ReCaptcha in 2 windows simultaneously).

3) You can receive absolutelly passive income using our desktop application RuCaptchaBot-X if you have the score above 0.1.

Please also note, that though for people in some coutries of 3rd world a few dollars a day is a normal salary, for developed countries it's definitely not enough. That's why 2captcha.com was never positioning itself as a full-time job. It’s rather a good and easy opportunity for those who new in online earnings to make a quick-buck and withdraw it the same day.

Thanks for your feedback and have a nice day!
owaisf
10/9/17

USE THIS SITE TO LOGIN ! I HAD MADE 2 USD WITHIN 1 DAY
YOU CAN GET DELIVERY EVEN IF 1DOLLAR
U HAVE TO ONLY PASS THE TRAINING EXAM AND THEN JUST WRITE THE GIVEN LETTER AND GET THE MONEY FOR EACH WORD!IF YOU WRITE WRONG ANSWER TOO MANY TIMES YOU WILL BE SUSPENDED FOR 2 WEEKS!
MAKE A PERFECT MONEY ACCOUNT FOR FREE AND DELIVER IT FOR FREE
PERFECT MONEY NEEDS ONLY EMAIL AND SURVEY NO CRDEIT CARD

Response from Denys S., 2captcha Representative
Thanks for your fair review. We glad that you've got what you expected with our service.
katherines29
11/2/16

I have had no problems up to now, they owe me 3.27 and I have been informed that My account was suspended because I deliberately made mistakes. why would I do this, makes no sense whatever. they did promise to renew my account if they were mistaken. I do how ever feel that they owe me the money whether or not the account is renewed. Some of these so called mistakes were typed exactly as shown and some were because, I could not make to words from a number such as 123

Response from Denys S., 2captcha Representative
Hi!
Your problem must have been solved long ago.
For the future - don't hesitate to request help from our support team through ticket-system: https://2captcha.com/support/faq/39
---
Best regards, 2captcha.com team.
toddh20
5/11/16

The only good thing I can say about it is that you can reap a good sum. If you make a cumulative amount of errors over time, your account will be suspended or banned. Sometimes the system will give you an error and warning even if you actually did the captcha the way it was supposed to be typed in. The system just brought up a mistake that was falsely given to me a while ago and suspended my account for 20 minutes. I was a good worker and mainly made mistakes as a beginner. I refuse to continue using this system and eventually get a long suspension or a permanent ban through no fault of my own.

Response from Denys S., 2captcha Representative
Hi!
A few mistakes won't get your account banned. But it is true that account will get a temporary block for work if there was a lot of mistakes in a row.
I you feel that something is wrong with our error-recognition system, please feel free to request help from our support team through ticket-system: https://2captcha.com/support/faq/39
---
Best regards, 2captcha.com team.

Questions? Get answers from the 2captcha staff and other customers.

2captcha?