360 Total Security reviews

staceyr21
8/26/17

Everybody has their own favorites for ant virus/malware programs and good reasons why. However, I chose to stay the middle coarse and go with 360 total security by Qihoo, a Chinese provider of free anti virus and related applications. It's not silent and in the background like some programs and its not in your face so much that you get tired of it like other programs. It also doesn't tease you with features you have to pay for, although they do offer a paid version. With the free version you get anti virus plus programs that speed up your boot time, clear useless files and such from your hard drive, registry cleaner, browser protection,firewall protection,game booster, document protector,system back up cleaner,disk compression, ransom ware tool, connection to 360 via the cloud, a tool box to open ify programs, PUP protection and more. You do have to check for updates on your own but so far I'm virus free and have been alerted to questionable websites. One of my favorite features is the it clocks your boot time then gives you the option to optimize your start up processes. This has been a valuable tool for me. I hate waiting even 3 minutes for my PC to boot. So far I've shaved it down to 59 sec. and everything runs fine. If your stuck on which antivirus program to chose or if you feel like taking it for a TEST drive please do. I think you'll be pleasantly surprised. Also, do the research Qihoo has some smart people working for them. 360 Total Security ranks near the top in a lot of reviews. I must say however, that even though I'm giving them a good review I still have Malwarbytes and Avira on standby. You know just to be sure.

alanw22
11/30/15

this appears to be free and works very well.

Questions? Get answers from the 360 Total Security staff and other customers.

360 Total Security?