2-10 Home Buyers Warranty reviews

Tel: 800.775.4736
privacyofficer@2-10.com

judyt33
4/2/17

Ok so realators and buyers do not purchase a home warranty from 2-10. They are now telling me that it is my fault that they refuse to repair or even replace my system. Due to the inspection report on my heat pump.... This company is a joke and I have alot of real estate agents that are friends and they won't be purchasing from 2-10.... preexisting conditions is the reason they are giving me.... 2-10 is a rip off. Update... so these crooks ask for the inspection report on my heat pump my realtor sent it to them and they are sticking with their original conclusion... TO DO NOTHING AT ALL TO HELP..... the service tech that came out said they would either fix or repair the unit... NO THEY WON'T DO ANYTHING!!!! STAY AWAY FROM 2-10 THEY JUST TAKE YOUR MONEY WITH NO INTENTION OF HELPING YOU.....

krisw12
6/10/15

I have been through a Divorce that was less stressful than dealing with these thugs. Don't waste your time, your $, your sanity on this company. We are actually upside down on a new air con unit that was 'covered' through this company. We would have been better off financially and stress wise to have hired a company to replace on our own. WORST EXPERIENCE with the most unethical company with which I have ever had the displeasure of working.

Questions? Get answers from the 2-10 Home Buyers Warranty staff and other customers.

2-10 Home Buyers Warranty?