Review of Go.homesite

Suggest Category

1 Review From Our Community

cjs4
11/19/18

I was unfortunate enough to be scammed/swindled by a sales rep at GEICO (who to my knowledge is still there and has not been reprimanded, or dismissed) named Justin, who set up my renter's insurance and at that time, I knew little to nothing about Homesite at all other than they were GEICO's home-insurance affiliate/subsidiary.

Sadly- an accident at my Storage Unit Facility where a fire-sprinkler head burst and destroyed the majority of my belongings (which was the MAIN and PRIMARY purpose of buying the renter's insurance through GEICO/HOMESITE) forced me to file a claim with Homesite.

I fulfilled every single aspect of my responsibilities and obligations in a timely manner and provided every piece of information my claims adjuster (sadly a slow, lazy and uninterested person based out of Binghamton, NY) requested. Never the less, despite being given an assessment of "Complete/Total Loss" by the 3rd party Homesite hired and had me accompany and show, while they listed and took photos of the exact items that I had listed and taken photos of, as soon as the adjuster learned that they would have to compensate me ( a FRACTION btw- because GEICO had SCAMMED me with the original policy) the claims adjuster began to drag his feet and stopped responding.

I called GEICO AND HOMESITE to file formal complaints against the FRAUDULENT sales rep who switched my policy info without permission and against the Claims Adjuster who is wasting time prior to paying out my claim.

The official response of GEICO and HOMESITE were WORTHLESS sentiments of "We're sorry this has happened, however there is nothing we can do."

As soon as my claim is settled I will CANCEL BOTH POLICIES.

BEWARE BEWARE BEWARE!

Questions? Get answers from the Go.homesite staff and other customers.

Go.homesite?