Review of 1ClickPrint

Tel: 01909 561 888
info@1clickprint.com

joanns78
12/10/18

7 out of 10 I ordered were perfect 1 blurry and 2 got lost in the mail. Customer service was very accommodating and I'm waiting for a reissue .

cheryln60
11/16/18

Recently bought canvases through 1clickprint au. One was very blurry and the other canvas was wrapped terribly. Very dissatisfied and have been emailing them and not getting answered.

arleneq1
9/7/18

I ordered a canvas for my partner as generally the reviews I read were good. It arrived and I am sorry to say my experience wasn't great. The canvas is extremely blurred and hard to make out. It is not what I had previewed before I finalised my order.

bettyc111
8/7/18

I ordered my canvas print on 7/13/18. I barely received it a few days ago. The box and the print were damaged on one side. The picture itself looked exactly like the original picture, but it was so damaged, i cant use it. I am still waiting on a response from the company.

jessicat173
7/5/18

Fantastic level of service. Really liked my prints. I was over the moon for the price. Definitely will use again

scottm514
7/5/18

Amazing products great communication nothing bad to say very satisfied with my order perfect outcome

kasiaw2
7/5/18

Gorąco polecam! Doskonała jakość oraz przemiła obsługa klienta. Zamówienia przychodzą na czas i są cudne.

martynaz
7/5/18

Very happy with my order, amazing quality of products and delivery on time, I'd really recommend them.

dominich26
7/5/18

Arrived on time and my canvas looks amazing! It's well made and the print is really good. So glad I made an order!

jona112
7/4/18

I cant how much they helped me out rushing through my mums birthday present. Amazing levels of service. Ross especially was spot on

lukel47
7/4/18

Got my order today In perfect order!
Would highly recommend 1click print really fast service no issues with the order what so ever!

tyroneg13
7/4/18

Arrived on time, Bought a varity of things and was all perfect, Was for my mothers birthday, Would recommend too anybody who is looking for a cheap reliable site.

chrisn172
7/4/18

Fantastic pictures and all other products well happy deffo get in some more good I really enjoyed all my products

aarone52
7/4/18

Just recieved my first ever order from One Click. Am so happy. Superb quality and value for money best on the market

nathant61
7/4/18

Everything about the service was fantastic, easy to use website, fast delivery and most importantly an amazing canvas for my wall!

anitas112
6/28/18

Great photo prints at a good price.
No problems re canvas print ... brilliant for the price.

Would be good to develop better feedback re delivery... expected duration.

jr286
12/27/17

Absolutely HORRIBLE! My order was for two prints of my daughters wedding with the promise of it being here with in two weeks. Was supposed to be a Christmas gift. After 12 days & the status never changing from "In Production" I emailed them & was told they were unable to find my order with the information i provided, which i might add, I gave them ALL the information including the order date, what i ordered, a screenshot of the order & the order number. I emailed them back with the information again only to get no reply for several days after i had e/mailed them several more times. THEN!!!!!! I was told it was lost in the mail & I needed to contact my local post office, & if unable to find they would either give me a full refund or send them out to me again free of charge. I e/mailed them back asking for a tracking number or something, never got a reply. I emailed them approximately 6 more times over the next several days . Yesterday (the day AFTER Christmas) I emailed them asking for a refund if it wasn't here before New Years. Today (two days after Christmas) I get an e/mail saying it is being reprocessed & would be sent out when ever the next batch was due to go out after the New Year, when ever that is. ABSOLUTELY HORRIBLE! Would highly recommend not to waste your time with this company unless you don't care if or when you get your order.

Tip for consumers: DONT!!!!!!!

dericks9
12/9/17

I should Samantha emails with the responses and the tone in the emails are not nice so if anywhere here they tell you that your satisfaction is guaranteed thats a lie I asked them for a refund repeatedly and they chose to not do that they were going to send out another campus just waiting till that comes so I can open it up probably not like it for the same reason and send it back as of yet they have not resolved the issue they responded to an email and that was over 20 some hours ago so we will take this as far as it goes remember this , Word-of-mouth is everything in your business and your customer service skills suck

anargyross
12/7/17

Thank you for your order, we can now confirm the order been processed and Shipped via standard Mail on Wednesday 22nd of November 2017
You can expect to receive your order after 7-10 working days from when the order has left us.It looks like your order has been lost in the post.If you could please check with your local Mail depot to see if they have anything under your name/address. If not, please let us know and we'll issue a replacement to be sent out at no extra cost.
Alternatively, we would be more than happy to issue a full refund for your order.
Again, please accept our apologies, we will do our best to get this issue rectified as soon as possible.
Kind Regards,
Colette Turner
1Click Print

Its been 4 days Since last email was received and replied with no response and still waiting for my refund as its to late to send again as it was a Xmas Present so still waiting for my Refund want my Refund.

laurak138
11/6/17

I ordered about 12 prints on September 6, 2017. It is now November 6, 2017 and I have not received anything. I went back in records to be sure I was charged for the order, which came to $157 and change. As expected, the money had been taken out of account. Where are my canvases????

nickyp6
6/12/17

Just taken delivery of 3 large photo boards and they are fantastic, quality is amazing can not believe they were so cheap for such great quality product.
Have had several things done through 1click and you have never let me down.
All have been amazing. Thanks quys

davidp331
4/27/17

what an amazing company, called up with an issue regarding one of my prints they where quick to resolve the issue and send out replacement. great customer service and fantastic quality and price can not be beaten. all my future business will be with them and i would recommend them to anyone.

katiew64
2/18/17

Ordered a canvas of my daughter and dad which the photo was a professional one with very high resolution this site states high quality canvass it's a lie the quality is terrible it looks all faded the faces you can see the pattern of the canvas what a waste of money will never use these again

kareng130
1/4/17

I ordered 3 prints of my daughter was told they would be here for 12 December 2016 they never arrived I contacted them got a girl Becky she assured me reprint would be done and sent out on express delivery I would have them for 23 December this was all tracked but I could not find any tracking details it said not available, it concerns me that 6 prints of my daughter were meant to be se t and someone else has them, I have contacted them 23 & 24 December no response I contacted them 2 & 3 January 2017no response very poor customer service Poor delivery can't comment on quality as I done have mine but from what I have just read it terrible.
DO NOT USE THIS COMPANY I CANT EVEN GET A REFUND AS NOBODY WILL ANSWER ME.

I HAVE OPENED A CASE WITH PAYPAL THEY WONT ANSWER THEM EITHER BUT CASE HAS BEEN EXCULATED.

lingb
1/2/17

Ordered canvas and prints on 17 Dec arrived on 28th. Was a Xmas present so bit of a shame but I should've ordered earlier. They didn't respond to any of my emails. There's no tracking available on the site. The are no delivery prices or leadtimes on there either. However the canvas was a good price, photos good quality.

Questions? Get answers from the 1ClickPrint staff and other customers.

1 Photo for 1ClickPrint