AA Motorcycle Shipping reviews

Tel: 1-858-578-3336

sharolc1
Sharol C.
6/29/17

Shipping was fast. Arrived in six days from CA to MO without a scratch. Would highly recommended using.

audiew
Audie W.
6/29/17

Great service. Would definitely use them again. Bike arrived at destination 4 days early with zero problems.

joshuap69
Joshua P.
6/29/17

I was a little nervous about the transaction, but their customer service was great and so was the price. The fact you can track the shipping is very helpful. I would recommend them and use them again!

rickr123
Rick R.
6/29/17

I placed an order and received both an estimated pick up and delivery date. They did both ahead of schedule, which was great. The bike arrived in the exact same condition as they picked it up.

garyh231
Gary H.
6/29/17

My view is that 1aamotorcycles.com provided excellent service to me in all respects. My motorcycle is a 50 year old Ducati in 100% restored condition. Detailed care was essential to me because replacement parts for the bike are practically unavailable.

jamesc587
James C.
6/29/17

Really great service. No extra fees and the pickup and delivery happened exactly as described to me. Very professional and courteous staff. If I ever need to ship a bike again, I will definitely use this service.

bethl91
Beth L.
6/29/17

Couldn't ask for better service. Had 2 bikes hauled Both came early and unscratched The driver was very.professional Would use this transport company again. Thank you very much.

frankd86
Frank D.
6/29/17

Excellent service. Highly recommend these guy to ship again.picked up motorcycle on Thursday, was to be delivered on Wednesday, came early. Monday, couldn't be more happy.

tammys202
Tammy S.
6/29/17

Shipping tracking was never useful
They didn't update it
Bike arrived on time and safe
Bike did change trucks even though they said it would arrive at my door on the same truck it was picked up with

tnt1
TN t.
6/29/17

This is my second time shipping a motorcycle with AA and I could not recommend them more.

My bike was shipped from Tennessee to Washington State in 1 week. The bike arrived ahead of schedule and in pristine condition. I really couldn't ask for more, quick shipping, the bike arrived on time, and in great condition.

If you live in a major metropolitan area, I would highly recommend using Terminal to Terminal shipping. Rather than having your bike picked up at your home, you simply drop it off at their shipping terminal, which reduces the cost and also means that you don't have to coordinate a time to meet with the driver to pickup/deliver the bike.

I will absolutely use AA the next time a ship a bike and would recommend them to anyone!

laurenw104
Lauren W.
6/29/17

Super happy! Everything was on time and all details were accurately communicated and bike arrived in perfect condition. Thank you!!!

yamahax1
Yamaha X.
6/29/17

1aamotorcycles.com shipped a motorcycle I was giving to my son-in-law from Bremerton Washington to New York City. Their quoted price was a little more than half of what I was quoted by 3 other shippers. They picked up the motorcycle when they said they would and delivered it, when they arranged with the s.i.l. in the same condition as when they picked it up. I could not be more pleased with their service.

gregb218
Greg B.
6/29/17

I am more than satisfied. Pick up was fast, delivery was quick and my motorcycle arrived in perfect condition. I would highly recommend this service over other shippers. Thank you.

stephanieh220
Stephanie H.
6/29/17

Very quick. Friendly people to work with. But like most shipping companies they tie bikes down to tight and blow the fork seals.

alexi41
Alex i.
6/29/17

I was genuinely surprised at how easy it was to ship my BMW R1200GS Adventure from Portland to San Diego. My bike was loaded at the terminal in Tualatin, OR onto a special skid/pallet for motorcycles and showed up at my front door a week later, in the same shape I shipped it in.

I am planning on using them again soon!

verna6
Vern A.
6/29/17

Representative was excellent. The bike was picked up and delivered on time with excellent communication from the local drivers/companies.

janetc205
janet c.
6/29/17

Overall, the price was fair and the shipment was received rather quick. However, the gentlemen who picked up the bike in NY was not as friendly as we wanted him to be. I was impressed with how quickly the bike was able to be shipped.

kristap9
Krista P.
6/29/17

I was very scared to ship my sons Harely-Davidson out to Utah . But .... I did and had a very good experience . I would recommend this company for shipping .

rond104
Ron D.
6/29/17

The bike was picked up the day it was scheduled and delivered the day it was scheduled. It was strapped down securely on a transport pallet and made the trip with incident and I would use them again.

craigs152
Craig S.
6/29/17

My Harley was picked up when they told me and it got to my destination on the day they told me. IM HAPPY

rebeccaf90
Rebecca F.
6/29/17

First time shipper nervous as could be...was put at ease by contact person Debbie...very happy I made all arrangements thru her...she was a Champ in my book...if ever again needed... I hope she is still there!!!

davidj372
David J.
6/29/17

You guys did well as always. The company dropping off the bike did not communicate very well. Not a huge issue - just annoying when it happened.

nickw106
Nick W.
6/29/17

All great. the only item to look at would be that i was given a required "available to ship" date 2 weeks prior to delivery but the bike was available for delivery in one week.

2.1K additional ratings and reviews were submitted through Shopper Approved, but only the most recent reviews above 100 characters are displayed.

Questions? Get answers from the AA Motorcycle Shipping staff and other customers.

AA Motorcycle Shipping?