US Government's NSF

2200 1st Avenue South, Suite 200
Seattle, WA 98134, US
Tel: (877) 779-5615 or (888) 826-6564
service@zulily.com

People interested in Zulily are also interested in:

Rating Distribution

Detailed Rating Summary

Review Highlights

kellyh60

I sent Zulily customer service a polite email, attaching relevant screen shots. (in 262 reviews)

kathyb40

You pay once, then get free shipping for the day (or all weekend if you order on a Friday). (in 1,061 reviews)

shellyl13

The ship date they gave me was 3 weeks after the date I ordered my clothes. (in 86 reviews)

▼ Sort by: recent

kristyk4
11/9/14

I've ordered several things from Zulily and must say the shipping is extremely slow, you never know how long it will take, it usually takes at LEAST a month. NEVER order clothes, because they have a no return or exchange policy and their sizing charts are hardly ever accurate so you might as well be gambling. I ordered a Women size 8 top and the tag on the shirt they sent me said YS, which I assume is youth small. (After some research of the website the top came from I confirmed it was a youth small, also labeled on the other site as a childs 6/8.) So why are they labeling child sizes as womens?!!?! I DID however get my money back for that one because I complained that they sent me the wrong size, it took a little arguing, but they did refund my money and a $10 credit. At first the lady said "I'm sorry the shirt doesn't fit", I said "It doesn't fit because you sent the wrong size!", when actually they technically sent the right size (an 8), but was STILL their fault for falsely labeling sizes. I would have only gave them a one star if they didn't refund my money.

Tip for consumers: Do not order clothes!

joanneg14
11/9/14

I've ordered several times, a couple ok transactions, but my most recent blows. Fleece lined tights, according to SIZE CHART should fit women to 6 ft. No way, maybe 5' could barely get them over my knees. In a hurry, so ended up cutting open the toes in order to pull them up. No more EYE CANDY brand, beware. And yes, exceptionally long ship times, quality can be iffy. And I waste too much time shopping there, lol.

janetc22
11/8/14

I am sick to death of ordering items on Zulily, waiting weeks to get them shipped, only to be notified that the order is cancelled. They always send the cheap stuff, but when you order something expensive or something you really want, they cancel the order and then send you an email celebrating that they are giving you $10 credit (of course only to be used on something else that will be cancelled). I've spent thousands of dollars on that site and I am DONE. They suck and that is all there is to it.

Tip for consumers: STAY AWAY

mariae15
11/8/14

I ordered some things and after three weeks they hadn't shipped, but my credit card had been charged as soon as I ordered. I called to cancel and to their credit, they answered the phone, promptly canceled and refunded within a few days. That would have raised them to a 2-star rating, except that when I unsubscribed from their mailings (twice), they never stopped sending them and I had to mark them spam to get rid of them.

victoriah16
11/7/14

I HATE zulily!

Tip for consumers: Don't use it - it's not worth the aggravation. Shipping takes WAY too long. The sizes are off. They don't accept returns and once you submit your order, it's too late to cancel. I'll NEVER buy from the again!

mayrar2
11/6/14

I have ordered several items from zulily over the past year. I ordered tubberware and it was great! I had ordered some clothes for my son in the summer!! Worst mistake!!! My son had worn a couple shirts I have ordered once. ONCE!! The material is so thin and already coming apart at the seams. Very disappointed in the quality. The material is really thin. Very deceiving website. Great deals and several options. But then you receive your order about a month later you are very disappointed at how cheaply made the clothes are.

Tip for consumers: Bad quality of clothing

phyllisc6
10/31/14

Buyer beware! Never again will I order from this company! I ordered a dress. It is cheap and about 3 sizes smaller that it was supposed to be according to the size chart and all the clothes in my closet! And, I'm stuck with it because there are no returns! I'll be giving this dress to Goodwill! And, it only took about 6 weeks to get the item.

Tip for consumers: Don't buy from this site!

e-sn
10/31/14

Oh God, wish I would have read the reviews before I took the bait. I have ordered several items from Zully and am still waiting. I can understand their time frame of two weeks, but after two weeks and a search for my order, I see that it will be shipped in another three weeks. If you are planning to wear boots this winter, you probably will not receive them before winter is over. Forget Christmas goodies, Go to Amazon, or somewhere else and spend your money.This is not consumer friendly at all.

Tip for consumers: Look somewhere else for items. It is not worth waiting and waiting and still waiting for an order. Website is beautiful, I am beginning to think that they really do not have any merchandise behind the photos! It is a sham.....

kats14
10/30/14

Love the site - unfortunately, 2 days after my purchases, my credit card was hijacked - had $1330 worth of transactions I never made! I informed Zulily in case they have a delinquent staff member stealing customers credit cards, or a security hole somewhere (i.e. hackers), but we'll see if they respond... in the meantime, I'm deleting my account!! So disappointed :(

Tip for consumers: Credit card hijacked days after first zulily purchase :/

timw34
10/30/14

STAY AWAY!!! (Unless you want to donate your money). I placed an order on September 13th. 50 days later I FINALLY got my money back only because PayPal had my purchase covered. Customer service is god awful (might as well be non-existent) and blatently lied to my wife and I on multiple occasions. After almost 2 full months they could not provide a tracking number nor tell us what the problem is. I will 100% NEVER shop with Zulily again and I promise neither will my close friends and family members. What a joke!

Tip for consumers: STAY AWAY!

rachelb34
10/29/14

Let me just start by saying I was VERY hesitant to order from Zulily. I found these gorgeous boots for $29.99 that just seemed too good to be true so I looked up these reviews. After reading bad reviews about slow shipping, wrong items being sent, and no returns I got scared and didn't order for a while. Then I just couldn't resist, I had to have them.Though I did call and confirm the size and shipping date right after I ordered.

The description of the boots clearly said they would not ship out for another month, I was okay with that because at least I had a set date. They actually ended up coming in only three weeks. To my surprise both pairs actually fit perfectly and the quality was great. After reading these reviews I don't know if I just got lucky but I'm really happy with the order and absolutely LOVE the boots.

One negative I can say is that after I ordered the boots the price went down $5. I didn't bother to complain though because I was just relieved to get them after all the worrying I did about what could go wrong with the order.

heatherk15
10/28/14

I have been ordering from Zulily for years, and was delighted at first, but over the last several months have been completely disappointed. The insane length of shipping, I have always just taken in stride because they state it will take 10-14 business days to ship. Bummer, but, ok, fine, at least I'm aware.

The biggest issues I have are the QUALITY and FIT of items I've received. And the fact that much of what is listed, can be found with a quick search on Amazon (for the same or less money), which believes in it's products enough to allow reviews on the site.

The last dress I purchased from Zulily claimed the retail price was $120, while their price was $39. Once received, I can gaurantee that this garment was NEVER $120 anywhere, and by the way, it fit my size 8 mannequin perfectly (it's a knit, so should have stretch, but I ordered a size 2x/16... Soooo...... Not helpful). The quality is just bottom of the barrel. It's so disappointing.

After this last order, I will be cancelling my account and never ordering from them again.

Tip for consumers: Just avoid. Shop somewhere else!

michaelej
10/28/14

Yes, the prices are great--if they have exactly what you want, but they may not. Their inventory is sketchy, particularly in size and color. Returns are usually impossible, and even if they agree to accept a return, they do not reimburse you, they give you store credit. I recently paid $20.00 just to look at some shoes that were too small, and now I have to find something else there I want--which may not be easy. If you are a shopaholic, you will probably love them. If you're not--Watch your step!

susannap
10/28/14

Pony Express would be faster than the shipping with this company! I ordered Oct. 10th and am still waiting for two out of three items. The one item I did receive was not even closely the size it stated on the tag attached to the article. Finding any information on how to return an item is virtually nonexistent on their site. I will try for the third time to get a hold of someone in customer service. This is the worst online shopping experience I have ever had. I wish I had checked in to the company more before I ordered anything.

barbaras43
10/27/14

One good experience followed by three nightmare experiences. Items not received, customer service was rude, then they shipped to the wrong address. Cheap quality, off sizes. Things sure look nice on their website but beware, what you receive is not as it appears. Returned items still not credited to my account after 60 days.

Tip for consumers: Shop anywhere else.

laurenm25
10/27/14

I went in lured by the TOMs sale. I didn't even think to look at reviews for the company and I could handle the the long shipping time if I actually got the product at the end of it. I placed the order Sept. 9, set to ship early Oct sometime. Several weeks after the set shipping date, I inquired abouot the status of the shipment. A very polite response later, I was told it would be shipping "soon." Turns out soon means never. They did send me a special sale though, my order had not yet been canceled so I was more willing to give them the benefit of the doubt. Still waiting to see if that one gets cancelled.
Bottom line: They can keep their $10 store credit because I will never shop there again. Their customer service is friendly, but unhelpful.

angelac28
10/26/14

Worst online experience I have ever had. I didn't read reviews before buying. My mistake. I have never had service like this before. It takes weeks to get the product, but they charge your account immediately. All of the items were undersized and much lower quality than the photos revealed. Won't exchange product and charge silly fees for delivery. Their website leaves no place for returns. You have to contact customer support to 'discuss' returns. They will only give store credit minus 'delivery' fees. Ridiculous!

Just got this from Zulily:

'When your package reaches our fulfillment center, we'll apply a store credit to your account, which will reflect the price you paid for the item(s) minus any discounts used for the original purchase. Your zulily store credit can be applied during the checkout process.'

I have to pay for the shipping to return the product, on top of everything else! Why would I want a store credit when I have no intension of every ordering from this sham of a company ever again?

Tip for consumers: STAY AWAY!!!!

tinaw28
10/26/14

I placed my first, and last order, with this company 2 months ago. I ordered 2 shirts and 1 arrived 6 weeks later after I called to complain. I am still waiting on the 2nd. Don't be fooled by the seemingly low prices!! The shipping charges are high, the wait is extremely long AND you are charged immediately, not when your order ships. I think they just hope it takes so long that you will forget about it.

grinag
10/25/14

Although they claim your item will ship in 2-3 weeks I waited 1 1/2 months for my order. I will never order from this company again and certainly wouldn't recommend it to anyone! The only good thing about my experience was the value.

Tip for consumers: Can't provide a tip because I would never recommend this site!

mannys3
10/24/14

This company has good prices , but not worth it. I ordered boots they put the wrong address, and i had to jump through hoops to get my package from UPS. Unfortunately i had already placed another order before I realized they had my address wrong (their fault) Zuily could not correct it .Order went out to wrong address. AGAIN! This time they sent through Fed X to Post office. Called Fed X , they could not change address, Called Zuily, again they could do nothing, Called post office and they said they had already sent package back. Weeks!!! So mad and still no package. Everything done through 3rd party so Horrible service!

Tip for consumers: Don't Use , nice products but WAYYYYYY to many problems with shipping,

dz17
10/24/14

Slowest shipping time ever. Sooooooo slowwwwwww.......... month and month of waiting for an item :(((((

kaseyj
10/24/14

I was a 1st time buyer with Zulily and let me tell you it will be the last order they receive from me! I never received my complete order and made numerous calls trying to get my order resolved. I spent just over an hour (mostly on hold) on my final call with customer service trying to get a refund for the items I didn't receive. The outcome was that they have no idea where the items are and would not give me a refund. This is the POOREST customer service I have ever had with a company. I will be contacting my credit card company and the better business bureau.

Tip for consumers: Do not place an order with them

gemm57
10/24/14

I've bought about 20 items of infant clothing/items and was mostly pleased with the quality and prices, even when adding in shipping costs, though I did receive one item that was defective (fabric dye that had bled onto a fabric button in a visible location at the top of the piece). My beef is with shipping costs and times, as well as selections recently. Shipping costs I find to be high and is clearly a money maker for Zulily ($6.50 for one item and $8.00 for two pieces of infant clothing? You can send a box via US priority mail weighing almost 1 lb for $5.90!). $6.50 may not seem like a lot, but it is a huge disincentive from buying an item I love that's a great price. I mean, it's supposed to be a bargain shopping site, so the cost of shipping sometimes defeats the purpose. And, shipping can take a very long time-which can be a problem if you are ordering something you need right away (ie seasonal like a bathing suit, something for a growing baby, or maternity clothing). I just can't wait 2 months! Also, in the past month or so the infant clothing selections have SUCKED-all cheesy ruffles, frills and tutus with glaringly ugly prints and poor quality fabrics.

sandyp13
10/23/14

Don't order from this BS company! You place your order and a month later they notify you that one of your 10 items in cancelled.....the one thing you really needed! They suck....and rip you off.

Tip for consumers: Do not place any order!

malgorzatam
10/23/14

Unfortunately I ordered from Zulily.com before reading the reviews :-( I ordered 5 items. First one came after 25 days, however they say shipping is within 12-16 days! Some days later I wrote to them that the service is terrible, waiting time absolutely too long, so asked them to cancell my order but they didn't. In the meantime they informed me about shipping of 1 item. Few days later they informed that 2 items are not available, and this info came 32 days after my order, when I should already have those items! Now is day 37 and I still not have last item nor the info about shipping so asked them to cancel rest of the order. Await their answer!
I will NEVER buy from them again. NEVER EVER!!!!!!!

Tip for consumers: Terrible service! You can wait for items forever!!

theresam15
10/22/14

Do not order from these guys - worse shipping experience, 3 orders, well past the 30 day mark and no sign of the orders. since these items are seasonal (halloween) - and I ordered in mid-sept. one would assume that they understand the urgency behind WHY to ship in a timely fashion. They will offer you a (semi-useless) $10 credit when you complain...blah -
i'm done with them

janett35
10/21/14

3 Buster Brown 12 months outfits were ordered and delivered within 3 weeks - that's OK. They are undersized and there is no way to return them so the money spent will be at the advantage of a stranger who buys them at a thrift store.

chrisb141
10/21/14

I have ordered a LOT of merchandise from Zulily and was determined to give them a good chance because I really like the things I received. However, I am done. I have placed well over 100 orders with them and the vast majority - like 80% - had something wrong. It was either an item incorrect, missing, broken or they miscounted or something and didn't have enough merchandise after I had placed the order. At first they tried to make up for it with the $10 standard store credit. But when orders were just late, I had to check on it after a week and got the bucket response of 3-5 days more days. Recently, the response is that they just don't know when and that was after the 3-5 days had passed from the first bucket response. And they now either gave no credit for the inconvenience or $5 which doesn't even cover the shipping since they didn't meat their delivery date. Very frustrated because basically you can only order if you don't really want to count in the item and you don't need any timeframe on when you'll receive it. Who has money to waste in things they don't really care when or if they get it? Not me.

davidg122
10/21/14

Odered Halloween costumes from them on September 30th, after I ordered, I was given a ship date of Oct 16th. Would not have ordered from them in the first place if they made it clear before ordering that they take so long to ship - but, I figured, even with that ship date should still get here on time. It is now Oct 21st and the items have still not shipped. Have Halloween party on 24th, so emailed customer service - and have not received a reply. One would think that if a site like this were going to sell SEASONAL items, that they would understand the need to get those items to customers in a timely manner. At this rate, not only will we not have the costumes in time for the Oct 24th Halloween party, but we won't even have them in time for Halloween.

joanneb23
10/20/14

I agree with Mary B. I am also a Zulily shopaholic. I have always loved everything I have
ordered. I understand the concept of waiting to get the item. I love the shipping cost and
especially the free shipping weekend deal. They even go so far as to give you money
(I think 10 dollars) if you are not able to receive your item from some fault on their end.
I have only ordered 2 children's dresses, and do not know about the sizing problems everyone has mentioned, but I am sure they are not making up things. I really love
finding such unusual things on this sight and even if I don't order I just like looking at
what's out there and what others are buying, I have also talked with customer service at
this sight and found them to be very nice. --JoAnne B.

Tip for consumers: Just keep in mind that when you order you have to wait. I am sure that is
what keeps the postage price down. Also keep in mind that I don't think
any items are returnable. Again that may be what keeps the prices down
and the postage price down?

kristam5
10/19/14

This is the worst website I have ever used to shop. I placed an order and not only did 35 days go by before my items shipped, but their customer service canceled part of my order without asking me, and sent me an email saying, "Per your request, we have canceled the following item(s)". When I never canceled the items, rather they had to cancel them due to inventory, making it 47 days before I ever had an update on that particular item. The whole platform seems unreliable and out of the few items I eventually received, nothing special in terms of quality. STAY AWAY!!!!!

Tip for consumers: DO NOT USE!!!!!!!!!!!!!

kimf28
10/18/14

I have copied and pasted the latest response from a customer service employee of Zulily. The items he mentioned as being updated on October 15th, is not true. My last update via their company hyperlink was a "preparing for shipment on October 6th." Today's update stated that the items are in transit to Zulily, not to my home. These items were ordered and paid for on September 9th (39 days ago), with no delivery date in sight. The response below is a condescending and ignorant one. Instant gratification? No. I just simply want a refund of my hard earned money on items that are already three weeks past due on their two to three week delivery estimates. Perhaps Kain (really?) lives in a magical world. Most of us live in the real world.

Sign me - Eternally regretting doing business with Zulily.
Kain G. (zulily)
Oct 18 15:12

Hello Kim,

I do apologize for your items being delayed. I am a person of instant gratification myself. When I order something, I would like it sooner than later. I believe this is simply human nature - so I can empathize with you there. This delay has more than doubled the expected time to receive your items and for that I am eternally sorry.

The last update on your items was actually October 15, 2014. They indicated they are in the last stages of processing and are preparing to ship out very, very soon. I appreciate your patience in this matter. I do not fault you one bit for being a little upset with our company. Since you have been such a super sport about it, I am issuing you $10 store credit for this unfortunate and unforeseen delay. I do hope that you continue to shop with us as we value every member of our magical zulily family.

You can call us at 877-779-5615 Monday-Friday from 5am - 9pm PT, Saturday & Sunday from 5am-7pm pt, or email service@zulily.com anytime. Thank you again for shopping with zulily.

Have a magical day,

Tip for consumers: Stay away. No. Seriously!

fawnz
10/18/14

I spent $600 on the zulily site, thought I was getting a great deal on awesome clothes... WRONG... When the stuff arrived a MONTH AND 1/2 later, it was nothing like the pictures, the material was extreme cheap, it wasn't even the brand that the site advertised it was, it was some knock off brand instead. Most of the shirts that I had ordered in a medium or a large where so large that 3 people could fit in them. I order two skirts that showed on the pictures to be a nice silk like material, they ended up being a SEE THROUGH cotton material, I asked several people to look at them on the site and they all agreed that they looked nothing in real life like they did on the site. The only thing I bought that ended up being the name brand that the site advertised was a pair of sandals I bought. It was WASTED money. :( I will NEVER shop with them again and have told everyone I know what they did.

Tip for consumers: JUST DONT!

geetis
10/18/14

Absolutely crap stuff, cheap material and very poor service! Not wearable at all. Will never use this site again ever.

maryb132
10/17/14

I am a Zulily shop-a-holic! I have spent well over thousands of dollars with them, and continue because I receive great products at great prices. Of course with anything too good, there's usually a catch. The catch is, you never know when you will actually receive your product. I am used to the "buy now and wait a month" concept with them. Here are a few suggestions for new users that are not grasping it.

* If you are buying for an ANYTHING that has a deadline, purchase 30 days in advance!

* When Zulily states there is No Return Policy, there really is no return policy. It's not a joke. However, if you notify them of anything that does not fit, is torn, broken, etc- they will ask you not to return it, but will credit your account partial or full payment.

* The unique part about Zulily is that they partner with a lot of wholesalers. I have done research where I really like a particular brand-designer and I want more. I end up coming across their personal site online, and find out they only sell to businesses willing to buy in bulk. Zulily gives me and others the opportunity to purchase products from these wholesalers, whom we may never could otherwise unless we found the boutiques they sell to- or are an approved vendor.

dawnb19
10/17/14

I bought two dresses. I was given a shipment date of October 4. I just received the first dress today. The 2nd one was supposedly being shipped on 10/12/14 after much delay. Come to find out according to tracking...shipping info was sent on 10/12/14 but was actually not shipped out until 10/15/14. Then to top things off the first dress came in that was supposed to be 2XL. Yeah maybe in China? The thing looks like a Medium at best and was supposed to be white/black but more a cream/black. They gave me a $10 credit to use on a future purchase due to the delay. Yeah right! 4 1/2-5 weeks to get an item is ridiculous. I won't be purchasing from them again! Guess I will be putting the dresses on Ebay to try to recoup some of my money back from the obvious misleading measurements they gave for this dress and probably the other one!

Tip for consumers: Save your money and time! Don't order from this cruddy site!

leec32
10/17/14

I wouldn't order again from them. I ordered the wrong length on a pair of curtains and wanted to return them. I emailed service@zullily, feedback@zullily and both emails were undeliverable. I called customer service and the number was not in service. I emailed one of the corporate addresses and never heard back from them.

lg20
10/17/14

Ordered from here last year. An outfit for my daughters 5th bday. Received an item not what I ordered and inappropriate for a five yr old. Got a refund an $10 measely credit. Finally ordered again today and the $10 wasn't taken off! Eff this place.

Tip for consumers: Go somewhere else!

alisonm23
10/16/14

Ordered 3 pairs of sweater leggings. ALL THREE PAIRS HAD TEARS IN THE CROTCH! No returns/refunds with this company. I'm stuck with three pairs of worthless leggings and paid a total of $48 with shipping. STAY AWAY! CHEAP CHEAP CHEAP!!!

kayl194
10/16/14

I have been shopping with Zulily for over a year, and for the most part, have had very good experiences with it. I mainly use the site to buy lingerie, as I am very busty, but very slim, and the same brands that I am able to buy from Zulily for under $30 sometimes cost $70 on sites like Figleaves and Bare Necessities. Zulily has been a life saver for me in this regard.

Some advice for a better experience:
1. Check the size charts. Zulily's products come from a range of companies, so do not expect to choose a blanket size and have it fit. Some products are in UK and EU sizing, and will not fit the same way US clothing does.
2. Buy name brand. Zulily runs a lot of events from major retailers, and for the most part, the quality is reliable. If you haven't heard of the brand, reconsider purchasing the item.
3. Do your research! If you're not sure about a product, look for reviews of it elsewhere online. I know this seems like extra work, but it has saved me from a few low-quality purchases. If you can't find a review, skip it if you don't feel like taking a chance.
4. Caps lock time, people: SHIPPING IS NOT INSTANT. Events last at least a few days, and products aren't shipped until after they're done. There is also processing time to consider. So don't freak out if you order something and it doesn't turn up in the standard shipping time. It won't. If you need something straight away, buy from another website and cut your losses. This will save you a lot of undue stress.
5. If you change your mind about a product, email them ASAP. I have done this a few times, and the order was cancelled and refunded pretty quickly.

Like any place where you're buying items from multiple companies, you will get some products that you'll love, and some that won't work out. Do your research, and shop intelligently. As far as value for money and selection goes, Zulily really is a comprehensive site. Good luck!

suzannem23
10/16/14

I shop at zulilys all the time and never had a bad experience....they tell you it takes along time to ship..so what if it does!!! They have a size chart for every item..LOOK AT IT BEFORE YOU PURCHASE.. I have gotten a couple things that weren't right and I called customer service and they made it right and we're happy to do it to keep me as a customer.Some of my best and favorite clothes have come from zulilys and I think it is the best !!!! Some people are never satisfied..

laural39
10/16/14

Do not buy clothing or shoes from this company. You will very displeased as sizing is very random and pictures are misleading. Cheaply made non brand items. Do not trust you will get what you pay for, after a month of waiting.

sheilal10
10/16/14

THOU SHALT NOT SHOP AT ZULILY!!!!
I am not kidding. the pictures you see are quite glamorous but the stuff you FINALLY
(takes a very, very, very long time to get your package), is very cheaply made and a knock off. Please DO NOT buy anything fro this site because you will most definitely be disappointed- GUARANTEED.

Tip for consumers: They do not deserve a star at all. Do not buy from this site. Do so at your own risk.

michellea38
10/16/14

After 2 experiences I have to warn EVERYONE - DO NOT BUY FROM THIS SITE! The first order I placed had shipment dates of 7-14 days - 21 days later 1 item showed up. It was a necklace that was sold as 30" long chain - it's not even 18" - and looks like it came from a bubble gum machine. Now I was stupid again and ordered 3 more items. I got one 2 weeks after the ship date. Now a month later the second item shows delivered. Guess what - I don't have it, the post office never received it and UPS can't confirm they even received it. But guess whose card was charged! I called customer service and was told by some idiot that she was sure the post office had it (even though it showed delivered) and to give it a few days, it would show up. NICE! Of 'course this is the most expensive item of the 3. I have to wait 10 days before they will offer to send me another item. That will make 2 months from my order date. Everything is either junk when you get it or you’re even lucky if you do get your stuff. I'm trying to figure out with all the bad reviews how are they legally still doing business?! And why are we still buying their crap?! They have great pop ads and the kids’ stuff is always so cute but check Amazon or just google the item - you are better off! This site should be a negative star rating!

Tip for consumers: STAY AWAY!!! Save your money and use Amazon!

lisaw71
10/15/14

Doesn't even deserve one star!
Zulily has crap merchandise so they offer a NO RETURN policy!
Once they get rid of it, they don't want it back either.
I ordered a LARGE shirt and I usually wear a SMALL.
It arrived with its "made in Vietnam" label 2 weeks after I ordered it and it fits my 7 year old.
Well, it fits now, but I'm sure after it's washed it won't even fit my 7 year old.
Sent an email, got a cheesy "be sure to pick the larger of the 2 sizes you are considering email" DUH I ordered 2 WHOLE SIZES LARGER!
No thanks Zulily, you can keep your crap!

Tip for consumers: Shipping takes 2 weeks or longer.
Merchandise is made in Vietnam or worse.
CRAP!

joeh63
10/15/14

Tip for consumers: do not buy from zulily. it's an overpriced scam. .compare their items to amazon which is cheaper, free ship and 2 day delivery

katym5
10/15/14

I used to LOVE Zulily and never had a problem...now it's nothing but issues. Things arrive waaaaay late or damaged or look nothing like the picture or way too small. There is no communication with them and they way of dealing with things is to throw a $10 credit at you...you know, so you continue to buy.

Well, enough is enough! I bought something Sept 14th and the ship dates got pushed back and back and now it's past due and no new ship date or any word from Zulily. What crappy service!!! I'm done. Asking for a refund and walking away from Zulily because it's a crapshoot anyways if your stuff will fit. I feel like I'm throwing money down the toilet! Never. Again!

Tip for consumers: save yourself the headache and don't bother.

colleenc10
10/15/14

Items were constructed poorly, Items were sent from three different areas. Then find out there are no returns AT ALL on any items and if size is wrong they can not exchange. After a month of complaints (and three months to receive) I was told ok to return at my expense and had to have a tracking number and only a 70% of item on a gift card which would be good for only 30 days and can only be used on like items from same location as shipped. I tossed clothes in GOOD WILL BASKET and said the hell with it.

Tip for consumers: Do not use if you need in timely manner and if you think it may not fit...don't order.

carolinet6
10/15/14

If you order from Zulily know that you are taking the risk of your items taking MONTHS to arrive. I ordered two items and my daughter's boots arrived within their promised 7-10 days; however, her winter snow coat has yet to arrive after 2 months. I have contacted zulily twice and received poor customer service. All I am told is there was a delay. It is so frustrating. At this point I'm hoping to receive the coat before December when my daughter will really need it.

angelap19
10/15/14

I ordered a jacket September 21st. The site states that my order was scheduled to ship over a week ago. It still hasn't shipped. The item was advertised to ship within 7-10 days. It's now been 24 days and no ship date in sight...

Tip for consumers: Don't expect to get your order in any reasonable amount of time.

65 Questions & Answers

Below are questions from consumers with answers from the Zulily staff and other consumers. Do not write reviews in this section - click here to write a review
Ask a question
Q: I have a pair of Tom shoes for my granddougther, they are a little small, any way to change?
8/27/13
Answer
jonv14
A: If you bought them from Zulily, you might see about making your granddaughters feet smaller. I'm sure that's easier than dealing with Zulily.
5/7/15
Helpful answer
Add your answer
Q: I ordered a pair of boots from Zulily that were advertised as having a leather upper. Later, after looking these boots up elsewhere on the Internet, I learned they are actually manmade. I can't wear manmade shoes, and certainly not manmade boots. The boots have just been shipped. Is there any way I can get Zulily to take them back based on their erroneous advertising?
11/30/14
Answer
darquisev
A: If their advertisement was erroneous, evidently, Zulily should reimburse you immediately. Email their Customer Service & they will reply for sure. I encountered 2 or 3 times similar "incidents" and I was always reimbursed. Just tell it as it is, and you should be fine...
D.V.