US Government's NSF

Rating Distribution

Detailed Rating Summary

Review Highlights

ginas13

I called customer service and he was very nice which made it a little better. (in 188 reviews)

kathyb40

You pay once, then get free shipping for the day (or all weekend if you order on a Friday). (in 719 reviews)

marianneg

I ordered 5 outfits and they came about 3 weeks later. (in 58 reviews)

▼ Sort by: recent

bellam12
3/2/14

1. I ordered a bohemian style long shirt looked gorgeous in the photo, very stylish. Put it in at home - oh don't expect to get anything you order for about a month; obviously been made in China to order - put my love new frock on and asked my husband what I was wearing. His response, "Pajamas and not that cute either". Bingo! Couple doodads for the house that were very cheaply made, and apparently nothing can ever be returned. Nice scam, I am truly surprised they haven't been sued yet for what is basically junk prettied up for pictures. Stay away.

janicet4
3/2/14

First, people need to realize that Zulily events are usually held before the ordering is done. That way they save by ordering to what has sold. I have had some ok items, but order names I know only now. Once got shoes that started peeling and I complained. . They refunded my money and I never had to send back the shoes. They were garbage. Have had an issue on a magazine order and not sure it is totally resolved. Was given the run around and told they would refund money and still place order, but I had to contact again in order to have that followed through with. Will see if I get it, but funny thing is they refunded me cheaper price of another magazine I ordered and now I get no response. Will be very careful with orders from now on.

colleeno2
3/1/14

I ordered a pair of shoes, although both say size 9 one is way larger than the other. My feeling is Zulilly sells rejects, buyer beware!!

ama840
3/1/14

The website is actually pretty good. So is the app. But how on earth can a company like this work long term when 1. there is NO returns allowed and 2. shipping takes over a month to receive. I ordered a few things on 2/19 and my updated status as of today (3/1) says that it will get to Zulily on 3/11! That means I will get it in what, April? I know the stock price is doing great, but I'd sell it now. They won't be able to maintain customers. No more ordering for me. Now I'm freaked out the quality will be crap too.

vickib8
2/28/14

The last time I shop at a site that doesn't take returns. I guess I should of seen the writing on the wall. The clothing I received is cheap and shoddy, besides being three sizes smaller than the tag. I ordered sheets and I can actually see through them. My best advise would be to avoid this site. Its a way for companies to get rid of crap they couldn't sell anywhere else.

tyngl
2/26/14

Stupid long wait time to get your items! The company should really be more transparent on their website about how long it may take to even just get around to processing and shipping out your items. If I had known it was going to take this long, I probably would've ordered elsewhere or ordered certain items well in advance. Considering that they sell many baby and maternity related goods, you'd think that time would be of essence, or at least being very clear it would take time to get items so new parents can order accordingly. I'm glad I didn't order any baby items - I'm sure my son would've outgrown them by the time I received it!

I've been waiting 18 days, and only just today did I get notified that they shipped out...wait for it... only ONE of the items I ordered out of 5 pieces in the order. What gives?? Now I have to wait some more to receive this ONE item...and still wait some more for my other part of my order to even make it out of the warehouse.

They also charge you right away, instead of just charging you when your order goes out like Amazon which is really annoying seeing as they've made me wait almost 3 weeks to ship out just ONE item!

I don't think I will be ordering from this company again.

kays22
2/25/14

I ordered shoes to find they don't fit. This is a european size (Dansko) and I used the size guidelines to help me find the correct size. I called the Zulily to exchange the shoes only to find out "All Sales are Final". I cant even exchange them. They don't have anymore. (Really?) They are offering a store credit, but I have no choice, either keep the shoes that don't fit or take a risk again and order from them again.........I'm so dissapointed with this company. Where is the customer service?

aliceg23
2/25/14

"free shipping" awarded by Zulily but shipping was charged when order completed. The text box saying you have until midnight pt to complete an order and get free shipping is not true. Customer service gives two reasons why free shipping was not given as offered. 1)order sent to different address than qualifying order 2)plants do not qualify for free shipping. I do not know how many other exceptions they have but do have the impression that they will come up more. Gotta wonder how much this company makes on shipping.

meo80
2/23/14

If you don't know the brand, assume the quality will be very poor because that has been my experience so far. Besides the long wait, the so called boutique brands come from third world countries with quality lower than Walmart. The sizing also has been way off.

tracym37
2/22/14

I had the most amazing thing happen!!! I wanted to cancel a spontaneous purchase, so I wrote an email with the order number and the item copied and pasted and they CANCELLED the item within an hour!! I have never had such quick and efficient service in my life... I think this site and this store is incredible! Yes, the shipping takes a LONG time... but you have to READ how they operate... they TELL you it will take awhile... they gather the items for you from inexpensive sources... then they gather enough to truck out... you have to wait for this stuff! That's why I'm ordering Summer stuff NOW! Also, the cool part of this story is that I had another item on that order that I DO want and they kept that item on the order and cancelled only what I wanted cancelled. I love these people!

debg2
2/21/14

Very unhappy with customer service....or lack thereof. Ordered and had to wait as usual....merchandise came in and 2 of the 3 items were obviously mis-sized. Guess what? No refunds....only store credit....why would I want to continue that nightmare?

melissac30
2/21/14

So far I find this site pretty pleasing..the items I've bought are beautiful n we'll worth the money.,if u don't mind waiting dat is... Only had 1hing cancelled n still have no idea y,but can't seem to get ahold of anybody on dat issue,but otherwise would recommend

patm54
2/21/14

I have had great luck with these people.The sizes are a little "off" sometimes.Better to order larger because most things can't be returned.At least you can take things down smaller or they may fit perfectly, it's inconsistent. Well packaged, and they ask how the size was and care about your feedback. Beware of other companies with " lily" in their name, they are not at all like zulily and you will end up sorry.They feed off a good company's reputation. Always check this site before you order. Zulily is very good, others very poor.

susang35
2/21/14

Junk! Really poor quality clothing at grossly expensive prices. I thought I would get designer quality children's items and ladies clothing but the same items at Walmart would look like them came from Holt Renfrew. Disgusted! I love Ross, Winners and TJ MAX so thought this would be a great alternative. Don't be fooled - you might find the same stuff at a flea market or swap meet.

jr71
2/20/14

I can't even place an order on this website. I've entered my card information several times and it just says "An error has occurred". Waste of time.

joness13
2/20/14

If I could, I would give this site a 3.5-star rating, but seeing as they're not 4-star quality, I will settle for 3-stars.

The offered information on the shipping when you're placing an order is misleading, seeing as they don't ship until 10-14 business days AFTER your order is placed. The package tracker didn't really help at all.

I actually got an email from the website telling me to redo my payment information. When I called, even though it took a bit for a customer service rep to answer, the customer rep was VERY nice, polite, and helpful and assured me that my payment was accepted and my orders processed, so I would give them 5 stars for their customer service!!

I do like the quality of the garments, mostly; some things are on the translucent side, and I'm not a big fan of sheer clothing. The shoes were my favorite part and I'm still on cloud nine from them - I have trouble finding shoes in my size (10-11 in womens) and these 10's fit perfectly.

I will say that the fit of some of garments don't match the size charts even within the same company sale; I bought the same three sizes from the same company, and one was a tight fit, the second was a bit on the loose side, and the third is way too loose in the chest and I have a rather large chest.

My final note is on the pictures and descriptions: they do not accurately depict the clothing and shoes you order. Because there is only one side shown, you can't really tell what the back of your garments will look like; for me, this aspect was a pleasant surprise because the entire back of my pullover was lace and it looks awesome. Some of the colors, too, are misleading. I bought a bra that was described as "azure" and the photo showed it being a light turquoise, almost a cyan color; the actual bra has a yellow cup with a blue lace overlay, making it more blue-green-yellow than I initially anticipated. The fit of it was pretty good, especially since I was staking a stab at which size would fit best based on the measurements, but still a bit tight.

Overall, my experience with zulily was okay. I would shop with them again, sure, but I'm not sure if I would buy clothing other than shoes and tights/leggings simply because of the sizing issues.

aliac1
2/19/14

It's garbage,very very poor quality which I never saw in my whole life I ordered many items the sandals and boots smell toxic and look beyond ugly I preferences to trough it than use it or giving as gift,the jellery was horrible with very very cheap material sheetfrom china. Inplus they charge more money than they inform us (duety) I lost money for garbage stay away from this unrespectful site group of stollers

jl57
2/19/14

First order and sizes, quality, and fit of garments were very poor. (XS w/ a 36" waist, sleeves too tight to fit [& I weigh 100 lbs], fabric so thin I'd be afraid to wear it.) Spoke w/ customer service (which was friendly btw), could only get a store credit even though I was so hesitant about placing another order with them (but our fault for not reading the return policy). Placed a second order, was supposed to arrive by a set date, 3 weeks later and still hasn't arrived. If you don't mind the wait and know the brand's quality & fit, you can find good deals, but I won't be placing another order.

judew3
2/17/14

I've been ordering from Zulily for a few years...many, many orders of clothing for the grandkids...and toys as well. My daughter and I have been more than pleased with what we've received.

They sell items made by many different manufacturers and, therefore, have no control over quality or fit. Research the brand name, if you're not familiar with it.

Zulily takes orders before getting the merchandise from the manufacturer...once the necessary number of items are sold...they order them from the manufacturer. Then Zulily has to receive the merchandise before shipping it to customers. This is explained on their site. It takes time to receive your items! They're very upfront about that.

One of my orders, which was divided up into four separate packages at no additional cost, was not delivered around the Holidays. My mistake. I used my last name instead of my daughter's married name...with her address. Christmas Time at the Post Office! According to " tracking" on the Zulily site...they were returned as "undeliverable as addressed." Very small Massachusetts town...Post Office didn't recognize my last name with my daughter's address! Zulily had no record of the return...other than the shipper's tracking info. They did not know if packages came back to their warehouse...but...they credited my charge card and gave me a $10 voucher to be used on a subsequent order. Easy Peasy!

I recommend Zulily to everyone!

taneah
2/16/14

Like several others I did not review this site prior to ordering. While on maternity leave I saw a commercial, went to their site and signed up, and began shopping. I fell in love with all the items I saw but decided to order a "test" item before placing a larger order to see how that experience would go. Although I didn't do a full review I did look over the sites shipping policy and understood before hand that shipping would take a very long time. This was fine for me because I had a newborn and she wouldn't need the stuff right away anyhow.

My test order which was just some hanging hooks and a Calvin Klein outfit for the infant came in just fine. I then began placing a large amount of orders and it was then after placing the orders that I decided for whatever dumb reason to pull reviews on the site. After my long three+ week wait, I just received the bulk of my orders yesterday. Though the sizes say age 6-12 months, unless she has a serious growth spurt, my daughter will not be fitting into the many tights I purchased until she's around 4 or 5 yrs old. The items were "cute" but I agree with other reviewers that their items are cheaply made. The inside of every LAST pair of tights that I ordered along with a pair of shoes had strings coming from them. Very poorly stitched almost looks thrown together. I'm going to accept personal responsibility for not doing my typical review search on this site before I purchased and just deal with the loose strings myself. The stuff is so darn cheap (ya get what ya pay for) that it has to be handled with extreme care. I have about two more orders on the way and after that, I'm severing ties with Zulilly. One because of all these negative reviews saying the same thing 2. As a company you should NEVER EVER send out a product in this condition. Its just unethical and uncouth from a business standpoint.

aharonf
2/13/14

Ordered an item was advised that it would take 2 weeks to ship and then had difficulties canceling escalated dispute with Paypal

laurieh6
2/12/14

Merchandise took quite a while to arrive and when it did, it didn't fit. Zulily accepts no returns or exchanges on swim wear. Other companies sell swimwear on-line and accept returns or exchanges, even in store, swimwear if never worn is returnable. I didn't even try on the bottom of the suit. Just not a good policy, I won't order clothing from them again for this reason.

sallyl6
2/12/14

My merchandise has never arrived, though my account was charged and the shipping information was marked as delivered. Continued correspondence has not resolved this issue. I would never recommend this company. Read all the bad reviews and decide for yourself before wasting your time and money.

constances1
2/11/14

I resent the fact that the site would not let me search it. Every time I tried, I got a big block I could not get rid of "making me" join the site and agree to terms and give them my address and info. How can you know if you want to join if they won't even let you look first. Poor arrangement as far as I am concerned.

carmenb14
2/11/14

Yeah, I (just like you reading this review) should have read the reviews before buying and wondering if you will get your stuff before the season ends (to be optimistic). Here's what they do. When you select something that says "in stock", well, it isn't necessarily. The way they do to have those amazing prices is sometimes to get orders first then they get the product. It's like this, a company will offer them a good deal if they order a certain amount. So they will order from the company once they met their quota for price (and that is another reason why brands and offers are there for limited time). Well, supposing they achieved the quota for pricing from the manufacturer THEN now it is the time to achieve the quota for shipping. That's right. You select standard shipping, and you are thinking it will take a week at least. Well, that depends on how many shipments they have for your area. Because they have to save on shipment too to guarantee those bargains, right? So, they will only ship your stuff once they have enough orders from the same area. I have purchased a couple of times, but second time I was aware it would take at least a month to get anything (still waiting). The good thing is that they usually have good brands that I do not find in stores where I live. But if you live in the Bay Area, or East Coast, just check the boutiques close to you. All the cool brands are sold in cool places ... that does not include the arid Central Valley of California... Anyway, the bottom line is only order if you do not expect to get it for the same season. Seriously, your baby will outgrow a size before you get your order in. If in a hurry, you will be better off doing some bargain hunting at outlets and clearance racks. Oh, last, but not least, your bargain might end up being very expensive if you cannot return, which you cannot. So, do not buy anything you are thinking of trying on to see how it fits ...

loriv4
2/10/14

If I could give them less than one star, I would, but their customer service has tried to help so I gave them a star. I ordered 3 pair of Emu Australia Suede boots ($300) right after Christmas. They were supposed to ship the week of January 14 since they were coming from Australia. The boots never came, never received ANY information about the order status and they processed my payment right away since I used Paypal. After several unanswered emails I started calling the company, and they kept telling me that the order was delayed because of weather, there was a problem with the shipment being on a boat that was delayed, and finally they admitted that there was some sort of problem with the vendor that their buyers were negotiating and that only about half the orders were actually received. At this point I have had two of the three pairs of boots canceled by Zulily, and I'm bracing for that last pair to be canceled as well. I understand that they're a middle man, but I am extremely disappointed that they sold something they couldn't deliver. They take orders for the products, take your payment, and then place the group order with the manufacturers. But why were the orders not fulfilled? Is the problem with Emu Australia or is it Zulily misrepresenting what they are capable of? At this point I am disappointed (two of the pairs of boots were for my 12 year old daughter for Christmas) and irritated that I've now missed out on other sales from legitimate vendors that might not have been as cheap, but at least would have been fulfilled. This was my first - and last - experience with Zulily. I won't be shopping there again. Buyer beware - you might not get what you pay for!

janetc15
2/10/14

I purchased an infinity scarf here without checking the reviews for Zulily. I saw the commercials and they made it look so good and tempting so I didn't think the site was bad. I was wrong. The reviews for this website is insanely bad and I was quite shocked. Everyone had shipping that took forever or merchandise of poor quality, but I have to say that my order came out just fine, for once. Usually I am very unlucky.

Anyway, the scarf that is really nice for a decent price but it had a really strong and weird smell. Shipping was a bit high; it did come in about 5 days, thankfully. When they took two days to process the order, I was worried. I'm just glad I got my item and based on reviews I see here, I don't think I'll ever want to order from Zulily again. This is my first and last purchase. I am not in the mood to take risks and give myself more headaches.

melaniem10
2/9/14

I am still in the middle of a two month nightmare from my first and only order from this site. The issues with extremely long waits on shipping is not information that Zulily provides until you try to hunt down why your order hasn't arrived after 2 weeks. Their projected dates are worthless and since they use fedex and usps on the same order, it is impossible to find out who screws up the delivery and of course Zulily cannot be bothered to provide a refund even if you never receive your item. Completely terrible website - DO NOT USE -

kays21
2/8/14

I received merchandise that was defective twice. One time I ordered a metal bowl, it cut me when I removed it from the box, there were 2 ripped pieces clearly showing and they still shipped it out. I ordered a necklace, the chain was made incorrectly and had a permanent kink in it and could not be fixed. Both times they could not send out new ones because by the time I received them, they were already sold out. They say they don't sell seconds, but I think they do. Some of the clothes I have received were ok, you have to really look at them because they put things on the models to the sides where you can't see what it looks like.

elysiav
2/6/14

So far 4 out of 4 orders have been great! I agree with another poster that you must do your research on the items you order. Yes, it does take longer to ship and the site explains why. The items I purchased were for very good prices and they are very good quality.

laurak37
2/5/14

It is a "buyer beware" experience. No refunds, unpredictable shipping times, but if you see a product you know in a size you are sure of, you can get good deals-Crocs comes to mind. I have had bad experiences with brands I am unfamiliar with, and any seller that won't stand behind their products is a risk.

denisem17
2/4/14

Zulily is an intermediary. They are not the manufacturer, so complaints about quality and sizing are not relevant. Research the brand you are thinking about buying elsewhere on the web to find out, for example, whether it runs large or small, or whether quality is an issue.

Of the literally dozens of purchases I've made on Zulily, I've been satisfied with 90%. The remaining 10% (which didn't fit or didn't flatter me) I simply wrote off as the cost of deep discounts and no returns/refunds. I gave those items away to friends they DID fit.

I've also used zulily to purchase gift items for small children; excellent, original ideas like educational kits.

Yes, you will wait. No, you cannot return things. Yes, you should do your research.

But when you're buying a pair of jeans that retailed for $175 for $38, and they fit? Bliss.

wmg6
2/4/14

I ordered a dress for my Fiance, and it split with in two days. Was given a store credit. used the store credit to buy some boots for her birthday, she got to wear them once, and the zipper broke. Was given another store credit. Use thestore credit to buy another pair of boots, and I swear these did not look brand new... so was given another store credit. WTF... cheap cheap products. Do not waste your money, you get better quality from Goodwill!

janettek3
2/2/14

After waiting 3 weeks and still not receiving my purchase I cancelled it altogether and realized one very important thing as to why customers must wait in a very long time frame for their paid items: Being a retailer myself, there are numerous online sellers who order their products from overseas wholesalers, which by the way, have similar shipping times as zulily and others. The sellers such as zulily likely also must have a minimum amount of buyers to justify an overseas order since the wholesalers will often demand a minimum purchase. That said, the items peddled to unsuspecting buyers are often low-quality and marked up over 500% of its worth. My recommendation is to avoid zulily and go with established retailers who have already made their bones way before zulily and their types have been a thought in anyone's head.

deeh21
2/1/14

First time buyer and last time !!
Quality very poor, sizes not correct and NO refunds.
I ordered boots and slippers. Waited three weeks only to find this and customer service said no refunds but we'll give you a store credit. Like I really want more of their garbage.

cassik
1/29/14

I have purchased many things from Zulily. Most of the stuff is just as pictured, clothing sizes fit normal but also depends on the brands you are ordering. The things that haven't fit, been delivered on time, or weren't as pictured I called them and they not only gave me a refund but also credit on my Zulily account and told me to keep the item and not worry about returning it. Honestly Zulily has some of the best customer service I have ever dealt with. The only down side of Zulily is how long it takes to get the items you ordered, which is why I gave it only 4 stars. Usually it takes about a month give or take. Also they just raised their shipping rate from $5 to $8 and it still takes just as long. I think they should speed up their shipping for raising the price, but as long as you're okay waiting for your items it's a good, trustworthy site.

aeginab
1/29/14

I actually had an awesome experience -- I ordered two pairs of shoes on sale for my daughter. One fit; one didn't. I emailed to ask about the return policy and customer service replied, "We credited your account for the purchase price. You don't have return the shoes. We suggest you donate them to a charity."

maryb99
1/29/14

Just placed my first order. Thank goodness it was for a small purchase of $20. The jacket in question was about 4 sizes too small, with sleeves made for a gorilla and the cheapest fabric I have ever seen. OMG it is going to Goodwill tomorrow.
I would never trust this site again as they offer cheap merchandise with super inflated prices to make you feel you are getting a great bargain. Trust me no bargains here.

andreac34
1/29/14

I placed two orders a day apart, I recieved the later one on time, but when I opened it, it was complete JUNK! I couldn't believe it! this vest looked like it had been through a paper shredder! WTH? so I was worried what the rest of my order would turn out like and didn't have high hopes. I recieved a dress two sweaters and two tops. The dress sweater and top were all sewn by a blind person! or someone something completely incompetant! seriously who makes this crap? I can't figure out how one side of this shirt is two inches longer than the other side buttons clearly not center in middle and was flippen rediculous! telling all my freinds DO NOT SHOP here!

georgeg36
1/28/14

Purchased a pair of boots for the grandchild from zulily.com . It took them 14 days to even ship the item. Am really disappointed in this company.

ja11601
1/26/14

Poor quality and SLOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOW shipping. Not worth it even if prices are low - Important to remember if something seems too good to be true, it most likely is!

donnal24
1/25/14

I just received my first order from Zulily and could not be more pleased. After reading all the negative reviews, I wasn't sure what to expect. My order only took a couple of weeks to get here. This is NOT a site where you can order at the last minute, because of their system. They don't place the orders until the "event" is over, and they tell you that up front. I got an adorable summer dress for $19 that I can't wait to wear, and matching necklaces for my daughter and her best friend that they're going to love. The quality of everything was very good. I just placed my second order.

erikaf4
1/24/14

I have ordered so many things from this website! Everything from clothes for my kids to boots for me and clothing. Everything has been in perfect condition when it arrived and it always arrives close to when they have said

kristend7
1/22/14

I have placed many orders through Zulily and have a mixed opinion of them.
Pros:
-They have a lot of super-cute clothing items at amazing prices (sometimes, see cons)
-Their customer service really can't be beat. Every time I've received a wrong/damaged/defective item they return the money and give me a $10-$20 credit depending on the customer service agent I get and how many items I'm complaining about. I've had them, on one occasion, refund me for things that were just fine as an "I'm sorry" gesture. I've also had them re-send out one item that they did have in stock currently instead of refunding the money and I received it only a few days later instead of the standard 3 week wait.
-The refer a friend money is a nice little bonus.
-I have gotten many, many items that I've been over-the-moon happy with.
-Though I have had a LOT of messed up merchandise sent to me, I have eventually ended up with stuff I like a lot and CAN use... In fact, I only continue to order through Zulily because they do the $10 credit as an "I'm sorry" gesture. I've come out far ahead in the end so long as I was willing to follow up with the e-mails complaining about things that were actually defective.

Cons:
-I have received a LOT of items that have either worn out terribly, come with holes in seams, are the wrong item, are the wrong size, are not as described, or are very clearly merchandise that didn't make the cut from quality control by the maker. As in, I've had about 15 items that I've had to complain about BUT all but one were returned in full, given a $10 credit for, and I was able to keep the merchandise. Some of the merchandise was usable, but wrong or damaged. For instance, I have a pair of pants that came with a hole in the seam. I was refunded for it, but the hole is in an area that, though the material is not one that I can just repair it, you cannot see the hole and it is stable. So I can still wear the pants. Or, I was sent the wrong color dress so it was refunded but I was able to keep and wear another, pretty dress.
-Shipping takes a long time, but they say that flat out. I dislike how long it takes but when I make purchases I keep that in mind. If I want a bathing suit for my daughter, for example, I assume I won't have it for a couple months so I would only consider purchasing that season's bathing suit no later than April and if she is getting ready to outgrow a size, I size up.
-Some "great prices" aren't so great. I know for a fact the B. (Battel) toys are FAR cheaper at Target. I found a couple other outfits that were cheaper on Amazon and they sell Alva diapers that have been rebranded (which is allowed by Alva) and sold at much higher prices than Alva's alone. Alvababy.com sells their diapers for about $5 a piece with an insert (cloth diapers) and always has completely free shipping. Zulily will sell them for $10-25 under different names and charges shipping...
-Which brings me to another con: shipping prices. No matter what you buy, the shipping is $7.99. That's not a big deal if you spend a ton of money on there but it's ridiculously irritating and limiting if, say, I wanted to buy some cut hairclips for a couple bucks. Well, I can't, because I refuse to pay $8 in shipping charges for something that could be tossed in an envelop and mailed with a regular stamp.
-Lastly, I'm fairly certain that everything they sell is not the same quality you can find in the stores. Sometimes seams are off a little, sometimes there's something uneven or unbalanced or wrong. Their descriptions could be much more informative and accurate on the website and you don't always know the brand of what you're buying.

So I guess my overall impression is that they are not scammers, but they make money by selling subpar merchandise and hoping no one complains about it. But they do stand by the merchandise and refund it when you bring up the problems.

gf15
1/20/14

This is my 3rd time to order. The first order took about 4 weeks (in which I knew would take that long). The quality of material was pure garbage and was what I would consider "a screwed up sewing job". The second order was made on November 15, 2013 and I still haven't rec'd - they told me it was due to FedEx Christmas disaster - Uh, what?
Yes, I went for a 3rd order (placed on Jan 1, 2014) We'll see if Zulily can redeem themselves....if so, I'll raise my star rating!

charlottep4
1/19/14

Why so many bad reviews?I have had nothing but great service from Zulily. For
example.I ordered a baby outfit in size 0-3 months but was sent a 12 month size.
Zulily credited my credit card for the amount and gave me a 10.00 credit. also told me to keep the 12 month outfit. All the clothes I ordered, and I have been using Zulily for 3 years have been high quality..I will always recommend this site to my friends.The site explains their shipping process and lets you know that you will not have quick shipping,

crisf1
1/18/14

I wish I had read these reviews first. Ordered boots and they looked very different from the photo. Material was incredibly cheap, didn't fit, and had defects. Clearly mass produced crap from China...I spent $17 and honestly would not have taken them even if they were free. With shipping it came to about $25. Thoroughly disappointed and feel really deceived by the photos they posted. Will never shop here again.

rosemaryv2
1/17/14

I should have known better after the shoes I ordered from then that you couldn't even put on because the strap over the shoe had no give. Today I received a ring I ordered in a size 9 for my daughter and although it has a tag that says size 9, it doesn't even go on my size 8 finger.

I ordered a beautiful futurre Christmas dress for my great-granddaughter and know that will fit as it will be a few years for her to grow into it.

cjj3
1/16/14

Would love to check out the website but it REQUIRES you to input your email address before you can even LOOK. Ridiculous. I don't want to be receiving emails from someone who won't even deign to allow me to look at their products. Seems like blackmail. Who ARE these people?

katyt2
1/15/14

I placed an order on Dec 19 for two utility baskets - two different sizes and two different colors. When I received them on Dec 30, they were wrong - they are both the same color. I contacted Zulily on Dec 31 to report the issue. They said they need to contact their vendor to see if they have the correct stock available to send to me, or else they will refund me. I STILL HAVE NO ANSWER! I've sent 3 or so follow up emails checking on the status, to be told again and again that they are STILL waiting to hear back from the vendor. They said due to the holidays, blah, blah, blah. The holidays are over! AVOID ZULILIY! Pain in the butt. Jean was very helpful when I made the initial call - she asked me to provide a photo, which I did within' 5 minutes. Now, I'm outta sight, outta mind apparently.

3 Questions & Answers

Below are questions from consumers with answers from the Zulily staff and other consumers. Do not write reviews in this section - click here to write a review
Ask a question
Q: I have a pair of Tom shoes for my granddougther, they are a little small, any way to change?
8/27/13
caryns1
A: Orders placed on the Zulily site must be fulfilled by the original manufacturer first, before the items are even shipped out to the customers. Zulily does not stock an inventory of items they have available for sale. Typically, 48 hours after a sale ends, the mfg ships the orders to Zulily's warehouse, at which time their customer's orders are processed and shipped. Shipping via UPS ground by either party can add up to 20 days in shipping time ... which explains the massive shipping delays.

Concerning poor quality, Zulily ships out to its customers exactly what they receive from the manufacturers advertising on their site ... Z is simply the middleman.
9/13/11
Add your answer
Q: I ordered a pair of boots from Zulily that were advertised as having a leather upper. Later, after looking these boots up elsewhere on the Internet, I learned they are actually manmade. I can't wear manmade shoes, and certainly not manmade boots. The boots have just been shipped. Is there any way I can get Zulily to take them back based on their erroneous advertising?
11/30/14
mayrap2
A: When I tried to return an item they promised to refund the amount, although they never did. They also gave me the advice of donating the item I didn't like. They are terrible!
2 weeks ago
Add your answer
Questions? Get answers from the Zulily staff and other consumers.
  • From where do products ship?

27 Photos for Zulily