US Government's NSF

Tel: (877) 779-5615 or (888) 826-6564
service@zulily.com

675 Reviews for Zulily.com

Review Highlights

It was received into the post office from UPS on 6-18-11.

Invited friends and family in order to get store credit.

My grand-daughter will probably not fit in the shoes by the time they come.

1 star
Rating Distribution

▼ Sort by: recent

3/30/13

I recently ordered over 150 items from zulily. The items are shipped when they are received from the source. Initially, I waited about 8 days for my first shipment. This shipment was a combination of available items from different orders. After that, a lot of my items have been shipped.
The only problem I have is with the bank balance. It would seem that I am billed from the time I place the order. Then my balance keeps fluctuating each time items are shipped to me.
I have not received all my items so I am not sure if my balance will be fixed after that. I have contacted zulily to ask whether I am being billed twice. I am awaiting a response.
The items I have received so far are exactly as they were presented on the site. I have no complaints and the quality is excellent.
Oh one more thing, I have been shopping around and found some of the same items , same colour, material, brand, from Zulily on other sites for half the price. So shop around before making a final purchase since they are not quite the cheapest for all items.
Overall, great site for online shopping. I hate that sooo many cute things have to be added each day. Happy shopping.

3/26/13

After reading a few reviews I feel I've been scammed by Zulily and that what I initially thought my mistake was theirs (but a mistake? hmm)...and more common than I might think.

I've had 2 orders where there were duplicate items and they were some of the most recent. The first I thought my fault and let it go. The 2nd time there were not only duplicates but these were things in my basket that I had left there deciding not to order at the time. I DID NOT send the orders through and one of the items there was a duplicate. This order was about $100 worth and I didn't even know it was coming until they announced the delivery in an email. I checked their update emails when they came and also my orders on the site and both orders had been put in that way making it look like my mistake. I wrote them about it but all I received was a change-of-password email, nothing about what happened like someone must have hacked my account. If so, why would they have stuff I'd put in the basket sent to me?? I was already receiving a few things in banged up boxes and a few scuffed that I kept anyway because they've stated no returns... so I wasn't ordering anything so easily anymore. Then this started happening.

I'm closing my account. After dozens of orders and now with this type of scam I'm through. I feel they should be investigated at this point.

3/25/13

I have made about 50 orders with zulily. On only one occasion did I get the wrong item and they promptly refunded my money for it. You get great, great deals on designer items. Just yesterday I spent $60 dollars for a $300 watch. I am very pleased with zulily. It is not a scam and everything that I receive is FABULOUS. It is worth the wait for the items because you just can't get beat the prices for the current season designer items.

3/24/13

I am Glad to see at least a few people informed themselves ahead of time and did not have any false, preconceived notions about delivery times of their products they bought from Zulily.
I personally, have never bought from Zulily yet, (I will though in spite of so many negative remarks in reviews.) But...I NEED to say all this about that. Today, while researching the company, Zulily.com, I studied the site extensively, then ventured into the Zulily reviews on other sites. I found numerous complaints in forum comments and reviews about Zulily. I saw the same complaint over and over; THE SHIPPING WAIT!. So I went back to Zulilys policys and found that it is stated ahead of time quite openly that the shipping delays are something you just have to SOMETIMES live with if you want the very, VERY low prices. Most people, after viewing pretty pictures, only read sizes and buy now buttons, before proceeding with a purchase Online. Then afterwards when things turn out differently than their expectations, based on pre-conceived notions, they occasionally jump into some Online forum or review page and try to avenge themselves single handedly with sulky negative remarks. Sorry, but...as they say, "Look before you Leap." Timing is everything these days, so check the timing on EVERYTHING before you involve yourself, especially ONline.
Instant gratification has become an illness in humanity recently...to the point that some don't bother to read even minimal print on what to expect when purchasing from a new supplier Online then have expectations based on their own perceptions from past experiences. IN a nutshell, the main dissatisfaction appears to be based on the fact that many of these complainers did not look before they leaped. And THAT is mostly what I'm seeing while reading negative reviews about Zulily.
I will buy something from Zulily.com that I am not in a hurry to get, and what I need right now, I will run out right NOW, pay double and get it. This will teach me to think ahead concerning my needs. I think Zulily will continue to flourish and iron out all the many details that are required to make a giant runaway company operate smoothly. Its a great concept and the proof is in the pudding. I read today that Zulily.com went from15,000 members to 5 million within the same year. If thats true, then...Move over Mark Z, as in ZU later. Good for you, everyone at Zulily. Go for it and take your own sweet ZULILY TIME. (ironic Zulily?)

3/18/13

My whole family orders from this site and we love it! We have gotten stuff for the kitchen and clothing. Yes, it takes awhile to get things but when we do recieve the items they are exactly what we ordered, no surprises. The deals are worth the wait! I love zulily!

3/14/13

I have made, roughly, 10 or so orders from this site (as of recent)--probably more; as I am in the process of stocking my "hope chest" for my baby-having days, and hoping to be a stay-at-home mamma--on less-to-none of my current income. So, I have been "investing" where my hopes lie....

From, I thought, my newly discovered excitement, "Zulily:" I have had two or three of those orders "doubled," as in - sent AND BILLED x2 for ONE order made; I did receive all multiple shipments; but obviously, I have no need for two of the EXACT same item, same size, in entire order quantities. Oh, wait, what's that?---I CAN'T RETURN ANY OF IT. Zulily says I am S.O.L. They don't accept returns, for any reasons. Oh, also, the items I did order, they're direct from CHINA, in cheap clear wrap (really: no-tag items), almost all were made of SUPER cheap material, like dollar-store quality, threads loose and all over the place, untrimmed, barely look like they'll make it through a couple wash-cycles. Sizes WAY off. Tried to order a few things in sizes 2 years apart, hoping for matching sibling outfits down the road. Sizes NO where close to relevant....Not pleased. Wish I hadn't been so excited over the seemingly "good" deals. Oh, what's that you say Zulily?---Dress is $70 retail...Not quite. Maybe $5, full-price, at Wal-Mart...or on clearance for $1.20. Thanks for stealing my $20 for a $2 dress, etc., times way too many. Oh, also, don't count on the refer-a-friend for "$10 credit" to your account (upon their purchase)...it never comes. Of course, there's no tracking, no customer service, and no returns, or credit back.

3/13/13

I have ordered Keen shoes, a baby dress, and a cheese grater from Zulily. It does take a pretty long time to receive what is ordered, and you cannot return things, but the quality of what I ordered was excellent. I had no problems at all.

3/12/13

First of all, it IS possible to get great deals on things here. That being said, there is just no organization. I've placed 4 orders with this company over the last 4 months. 2 of which were messed up. The first sent me the wrong color leggings and then of course could not resend them because the event was over. The next order I was informed (after 5 weeks) that the purse I had ordered would not be shipping to me. I was refunded and given a $10 voucher but $10??? This seems trivial and do I really want to go through the process of ordering more and waiting to see if anything will come? Not likely. They could have kept the $10, if you have a retail business, at least provide the products purchased to your customers. With the problems with the orders, they have only a 50% success rate. So if you order something with them, flip a coin. That is a good indicator of whether you will actually get your items or not. But you will probably have to wait for a month and a half to find out.

3/9/13

I bought a shirt and a pair of pants. They were supposed to be 3X. I am guessing they are a size 11-12...on what planet is that a 3X? Now I am stuck with $50.00 dollars worth of clothes that I can't wear. I will never order from this site again I can't spend the money to get stuck with something that is a lie.

3/7/13

This site is afraud most of their products are not even brand name. "Air" sneakers? Sounds and looks like fake nikes they sell it flr $9.99 but thats how much they sell those for at Chinatown. See how many real brand name you see

3/6/13

Ok. I have been shopping from this site since last 3 years on. Must have placed around 50 orders. I agree that shipping is slow, but come on if you want next day delivery then buy it from Amazon. However here are few observation.
Only buy kids and home stuff from this site. Women's products are not good except for scrafs and jewerly.
Before ordering check the price on amazon. In very few cases I found it was cheaper on amazon.
If the product/brand is available on amazon then check the reviews. There are no reviews on Zulily.
I have bought some very amazing kids clothes from this site and is happy!!

3/3/13

I received an email about items for sale and wanted to try it out. The items were cute for kids and the maxi dresses were priced right. Then I saw Gucci sunglasses and decided to buy them. Unfortunately, since this was my first time ever using the site, I was not aware of the actual shipping process which could take 10-17 days before the item EVER leaves their warehouse, & then of course the slowest method of delivery ever! So long story short, I was buying the maxi dresses for my vacation scheduled 3 weeks after my purchase and had to cancel those dresses since they wouldn't come in time for my trip. I decided to take my chances on the other items and wait. Some of the items came in 3 weeks. Though the glasses were a Valentines gift, I finally received a yesterday (March 2nd). I would say if you need to order things and its not time sensitive, you can shop here. But considering today's technology & sites like amazon offering next day delivery, it's not worth the wait for me. I will probably not use the site again unless the sipping process improves. Also, there is confusion as to what is being charged once items are cancelled. I couldn't figure out what I would be charged for. It also took forever for the charges to hot my account.

3/1/13

Ordered clothes for the first time and money was on hold in my account for days but never deducted. Website had no record of my order nor did customer service. A week later they held money again and FINALLY took it out even though they could never ackowledge the order in the first place. It's been over 3 weeks and still don't have my things. Customer service gives me generic responses and when calling in I was #22 on hold. I WILL NEVER ORDER FROM HERE AGAIN!

Perfect!
Not ONLY did my order arrive in a week when I was FULLY ready to sit on my hands for a month, but it's perfect. I saved $40 on an amazing product and it's everything I could have hoped.
Now, maybe DON'T expect a week when it says a month, and you'll actually enjoy your experience. :)

2/28/13

Where do I begin....ok the SHIPPING shocker, yeah I know everyone complains but when I spend $$ for the item and $$ for the shipping the least you can do iss get it to me before the season ends! I have waiting 60 days!!! YES 60 days! So you can imagine I was P.O'd! So I give them another shot....again late shipping and then the item comes in missing a piece(that I paid for) Called and they said ohhh well there are no more in stock sorry! CRAP! So finally I ordered my daughters easter dress in JAN....just to make sure and I just received an email on FEB 28th that they are unable to fullfill my order! ARE YOU SERIOUS! I'M DONE! I dont know how they stay in business!!!! My sister has also had countless issues with missing products and things that NEVER even showed up!

2/28/13

Decent items, sometimes above average. Mostly crap you could find at tjmaxx...and the shipping time is absolutely ridiculous. Never again

2/24/13

Be aware of how Zulily works before buying. Yes, the merchandise is cheaper. Bought 2 blouses, not sure if I would say they were worth the money or the wait to recieve them. I'm still waiting to recieve a dress I purchased almost a month ago. It is a fun and addictive site to browse, but recieving your merchandise is a whole other story. If you are extremely patient, and don't need what you purchased in a timely fashion, then you're ok. Everything arrives piece meal, one item at a time even if purchased on the same order.

2/23/13

So at first I thought the prices of the things they were selling was really good. It seemed like designer merchandise at Target prices, so I bought a few things. I just got the things I ordered and I can't believe how cheap it is. I realize that this is the reason why they don't allow returns. These clothes are even cheaper than H&M! They're not even wearable. I feel so ripped off

2/22/13

I love zulily alot, great prices, all you need to do just be patience about shipping time. Just try to order season ahead. LOVE THEIR BLOWOUTS!!!Worth to try!

2/22/13

Have made 5 separate orders. It took almost 3 weeks for the first orders arrival, but I was prepared for that. The first things I ordered were children's clothing and they were ok. So decided to try adult items. Using their size chart, and understanding I could not return items if for any reason I didn't like them. I took a chance. BIG mistake. Size not even close. Color on website and color of item way off. They said it was turquiose, it was not. I have another childrens' order coming and then I'm done. Will warn you and all my friends. Your foolish if you order from a company who does not care if you are satified with you purchase. Buyer beware!

2/22/13

LOVE LOVE LOVE Zulily! But, I hate when they have something fabulous and I don't have money lol
Yes, shipping takes forever - if you'd bother to read anything, you'd know how the site works... They have a sale, they collect orders, after the sale they place a huge order with a company (mostly overseas) and the company ships to Zulily and then Zulily ships the items to you. So, expect to wait a little (average wait is 3 weeks).
I've ordered quite a bit and never had any problems and have been completely satisfied with what I've gotten.
One time so far a dress I ordered for my daughter wasn't in the package, but they promptly refunded me (too bad because I REALLY wanted the dress) but such is life... There are starving people in this world... and communist dictatorships killing people for nothing- Not receiving my daughter's dress was hardly cause for an internet riot lol Although the dress was amazing and I'm still kinda sad lol
I'll continue to shop there... in fact, every morning I watch the clock, painfully, until it hits 9 am... or the second I get an alert on my phone from the Zulily , I drop everything to go check it out.

2/17/13

Do not use Zulily! I understand how the shipping works and that it's a little slower. But I didn't receive my order just an email telling me "sorry the shipper couldn't deliver and your items are returned" and that it was "impossible for them to reship" They did refund my money. But that's not the point, I wanted the items I ordered. There was no explanation of why the shipper couldn't deliver which seems odd since I order online all the time. It was all just shady and when i complained to customers service there was no apologizing or offering to make it better. Don't waste your time, buy from a real company.

2/16/13

You can't even browse the site without entering an email address. Not worth it, especially after reading all these terrible reviews.

1/26/13

This is the words company I've ever bought anything from on the internet. Bought a bed. Took forever to get it. The posts were too low. Couldn't get a refund. Couldn't get replacement posts. Real $#*! on the phone who didn't care. Don't support this scam business

1/20/13

Ludicrous! I ordered these items and it is taken nearly a month!!!! I've checked the status of my package and it had been shipped but is now sitting in Sacramento, CA and has been there for almost a week!!?? I love the style and prices, but will NEVER order from there ever again, because shipping takes WAY too long.

1/19/13

It is clearly explained at the website how the shipping works and why the items are so much cheaper. Because you have to wait. Just relax, order stuff that sometimes is very unique and hard to get anywhere else and wait. I have been ordering from them a lot, stuff just keeps comming and I am really satisfied so far with the quality of merchandise. I wish the returns were possible, but can live without it. You can always sell the wrong size on ebay and still make money of it if you really have to.

1/17/13

I ordered a dress on Jan. 3, 2013 and it arrived on Jan. 14. Shipping takes awhile but they do explain that the merchandise comes from somewhere else, then Zulily ships it to you.

I am 100% satisfied with my dress. The size is accurate, the fabric is very comfy and a nice quality for such a low price. The dress looks nice in the picture but I wasn't sure what it would actually look like. I am very pleased with the quality and fit.

I don't agree with their no returns policy and the shipping is extremely slow, so they should change those two things if they want to stay competitive with other retailers, but I would order again as long as I'm not in a hurry for it.

1/6/13

I have ordered from Zulily many times and had all great experiences. At first I was concerned about my orders and checked on them frequently, but now I know to expect about a month of wait time. I have had success ordering gifts for holidays and birthdays 3 to 4 weeks ahead of time. The people I have gifted have not been disappointed either.

1/3/13

I purchased some shoes that were last years "model." I got them for $15 a piece instead of $55 a piece. They came with free shipping, and fast. I have no complaints, but have only ordered from them once.

1/3/13

T-shirts, etc. arrived fine, sized okay, etc. BUT The (Flame) Smart Gear bike we had shipped to our grandson arrived in Bubblelicious (all pink) and NO RETURNS...so we're left with having to paint and remodel the bike. A customer service rep said she'd have someone contact me: no response. Beware.

1/2/13

Cheap is right. Quality terrible. I ordered maternity, baby and toddler clothing. All are of very poor quality. Would send back, if I could. Order came in three different shipments and only one of those arrived in time for Christmas (order was placed on Dec. 17). Will NOT buy from site again.

1/2/13

Bad quality Clothes, shoes.. they make it sound like you are hetting a deal , thats not the case . Ordered a Gucci handbag , it prove to be fake .. It's defently a scam,don't know how they stay in business

12/31/12

I have ordered from Zullily two different times and I was very pleased with my orders.
I bought a nice pair of platform shoes at a great price and I love them! They are comfortable and fit well. I also ordered Christmas gifts for four kids (4 raincoats, 4 umbrellas and 3 rain boots) and the sizes were all correct and I loved the items and received them in plenty of time for Christmas. I have now placed my third order...a pair of boots for myself...I accidentally ordered 2 instead of 1. I emailed them to ask to please remove one pair from my order as it was a mistake and they replied promptly to let me know they had adjusted my order to 1 pair. I was very happy and relieved to get such a quick reply. I am now excited and looking forward to receiving my boots :)
I love being able to purchase nice things at a great price!

12/29/12

I have made MANY purchases, and will continue to do so. The website is upfront about return policy (it IS an outlet site after all). It explains that it initially puts a hold on your credit card when you place the order, but the charge comes off until each item ships. Every manufacturer provides a size chart- if unsure, DON'T buy. Shipping- most items take 12-16 BUSINESS days (about 3 weeks). No surprise, it's an outlet site with cheap/free shipping. I keep seeing complaints over issues which Zulily is upfront. ?

12/27/12

First- this site has some really good deals, but you have to read the "rules". It takes awhile for them to fulfill orders as noted on their site because they purchase as a group order after the sale is over- they then receive the items and distribute them with the rest of your order. It would be like you buying from 5 different companies, receiving the items from each company and then remailing them out to a family member.

Most of my orders arrive in about one month. If it's not a GREAT deal- I don't buy from Zulily. I NEVER order shoes for my kids as there are no returns- unless I know the brand well and their size in that brand.

I recently had a defective snap on the cutest snowpants ever. I was a little nervous because they don't offer returns. However, I took a photo and emailed customer service. They responded VERY quickly and apologized, gave me a refund AND a $10 credit towards a future purchase. I was also able to keep the pants as they are not able to exchange (again- they order in a way that is similar to samples).

Customer service is A+, timing is slow, but if you can wait patiently there are some really good deals to be had. If it's not more than a 30% discount- don't bother. But-I have bought Keens at over 50% off, which is unheard of.

12/21/12

Shipping takes way too long. First time using this site and ordered multiple items for Christmas gifts. One order finally came in yesterday. However, it was super cheap quality. It was a knitted scarf that was already unravelling and had a chemical odor. Zulilly did refund the money and gave me an additional credit. I am still waiting for the rest of my order and am dreading that the other items maybe a poor quality as well and I would be too embarrassed to give them as a Christmas gift.

12/15/12

Ordered a $90 drum set that was advertised as a CHILD'S drum set for my 7 year old grandson. He was going to use it as a beginner set for drum lessons. What arrived was a TOY drum set suitable for a 3-4 year old. When I asked to return it they said NO. Instead, they offered a $20 credit. Seriously, a $20 credit for a $90 useless item. Their response: So sorry. Can't accommodate you. Stay away from this website.

12/6/12

Yes, the shipping took awhile. I ordered on 11/14 and got my item yesterday, however this was about what I had expected since they explain their shipping process and give you a 3-4 week estimate. Item is what I expected, and was well priced. Probably won't order from here too much unless I see something else that's unique and awesome.

12/4/12

Twice in the past six weeks I had the following experience: I purchased an item I needed and never received it. At the 4.5 week mark I inquired about shipping on the purchase (i.e. where is this item? I know it usually takes 3-4 weeks). At this point I was told that they are unable to fulfill each purchase and they are sorry for not notifying me (at all). This is very frustrating, what a waste of time! They sell you items that their retailers don't have in stock and then fail to notify you about it! So you think you got a nice deal and are waiting on a needed item that will never arrive. Take your business somewhere else! If this happened to me twice in 6 weeks on 2 separate orders, it must be happening all the time.

12/3/12

I am amazed at all of the negative reviews about this site! I have gotten nothing but incredible customer service any time I had an issue. Regarding slow shipping -- yes, they are SLOW. But it clearly states on the site their shipping policies and the amount of time you have to wait before your order ships.
I have twice received items that were not of good quality. Each time I contacted customer service with a POLITE and detailed email, I heard back within the same business day. Both times my money was refunded, I received a site credit, AND I was able to keep the items (if I desired to do so.)
Give them a try. They are a product preview site -- kind of like merchants "testing the waters" to see how well each product will sell. That's why there is the delay when you make a purchase... Consider it "pre-ordering" something before it hits the market.

11/30/12

Its very hard to get a deal, their prices sometimes are higher than other places. I can get better deal in Amazon and have fast and free shipping.

11/29/12

I love Zulily! I've ordered MANY items from this site and i will continue to do so.

As long as you can wait a couple weeks for your items, i'd highly recommend this site. Items take a few weeks before shipping due to the nature of their business.

EXCELLENT CUSTOMER SERVICE! Can't fulfill your order? Defective or wrong item? No problem. credit back to you for the cost of the item AND a store credit! I love that they take care of you right away. I usually get an e-mail response in less than an hour.

11/28/12

I ordered (and paid for) a pair of slippers and a pair of clogs for myself on 11/8. On 11/28, the order finally shipped. Too long. I understand what they're doing, and I love the merchandise and their prices, but to have to wait for over two weeks just for shipping seems extreme.

I won't be ordering from them again.

11/11/12

I've made several purchases through Zulily. Everything has been as advertised and arrived on time if not sooner. I've been very happy with them.

10/31/12

I wouldn't even give it a star, I regret making a purchase from zulily & after this NEVER AGAIN!, about a month ago I ordered two outfits and a toy for my daugther, and like 2 weeks later after ordering I received the toy, 1 more week goes by and I still haven't received the rest of the clothes.. So I decide to send them an email, and they just tell me my order has been canceled.. because something went wrong with my card... this company is bull sh*t they're a spam! how come this happened to so many people??

10/31/12

Dont even bother ordering anything from this company i ordered something and i still had not got it a month later so emailed and told them i was cancelling. They emailed me back and said i couldnt cancel they tried to take money from my account but i had emptied it out before they could. Phone lines are constantly engaged tried near enough all day one day. Told them this would be the first and last time i would ever be ordr=ering of this company again

10/30/12

I have placed over 15 orders with Zulily and love them! Yes, it does take awhile and there are no returns but knowing that ahead of time, I am not surprised. I have bought designer jeans and other items at a fraction of what I would have spent at a store that allows returns and speedy shipment. I did have an issue with one of the orders that came differently from the item description, and called them. They refunded the order immediately and told me to keep what was sent. Fantastic customer service!

10/19/12

Bought some scribbles shoes there. Shoes were way too small, now i am stuck with them. I should have sticked with Zappos.

10/16/12

I have been ordering items from Zulily for years. For the most part, I have not been disappointed. For deals to be as good as theirs, it is important to read all the info on the site. Most items are sent to them from wherever..., then sent to the purchaser. Most items are non-returnable. Read before you buy, know the product and plan ahead and these are great bargains.

10/14/12

I've been shopping from this site for two years now and Love it. It has become a bit of a addiction really. Two things, I always google more expensive things before I buy. One to get reviews and to check the price. Second is that I am carefull which brands I order from. They have some great stuff at really great prices.. But they do have things that you can go to the fabric store and sew your self to. Shop carefully and as far a shipping goes I do not order if I have to have it in the next month. Sometime stuff ships quick sometimes it doesn't. Oh and I have had 2 things that they couldn't get so they gave me my refund and a 10 credit each time. Oh twist my arm. Love this site, don't know what has happen with you guys but mine has been great.
One last thing if the person that order those nice keen socks that were miss placed in one of box reads this.. Great tast and I'm sorry (:

The Best Baby Sites Reviewed by Consumers on SiteJabber