US Government's NSF

Tel: (877) 779-5615 or (888) 826-6564
service@zulily.com

750 Reviews for Zulily.com

Review Highlights

It was received into the post office from UPS on 6-18-11.

Invited friends and family in order to get store credit.

My grand-daughter will probably not fit in the shoes by the time they come.

1 star
Rating Distribution

▼ Sort by: recent

9/7/13

Disappointed. I used to use Totsy until they got rid of it so I switched to Zulily. They have ADORABLE stuff on there but shipping is almost $6. They don't seem to have any free shipping deals either. Also, I ordered a coat a MONTH ago & I JUST got an e-mail saying its been shipped. I was planning on getting my daughters Christmas dress from here, but the way its looking I would have to order it now to even get it in time. Its really not worth it.

9/6/13

I agree with the other reviewers. About half of the stuff I have bought I have kept. You really have to research the items before buying. Check prices on Amazon. Sometimes they are higher than amazon. No name brands can sometimes be good but sometimes they are poor quality. Especially if the prices are really low, they could be poor quality. And they do charge shipping... And they do take 2 weeks to ship. And there are no returns. So I only buy things I am not concerned about fit. But. I have been taken before: bought some cool shirts that came back huge... Had to try to alter them. Lately I have not found much worth buying with them. Usually these are Marshalls items that a brand is trying to get rid of. But sometimes you can find something special that's worth buying.

9/6/13

I put my order for shoes and a baby toy in on August 20 and my order arrived on September 4. So, very happy with the timing. The shoes were "Mine" brand for children and all three of the sneakers were exactly the right size. A couple of them had small marks or color bleeding on the white but I paid $9 for them and especially for a discounted item and the fact that they'll look much worse in a months time wear and tear, I don't mind. The baby toy was in the box and there wasn't anything wrong with it. Overall, happy with my purchase but boy was I worried it wasn't gonna turn out well.They also never sent me any junk mail!

9/6/13

Terrible, terrible, terrible!!! I always get emails from the company, and I always delete them. A banner came across on fb and it said, $7.99 for little girl moccassins so I decided to check it out. The picture was so adorable I ordered my daughter two pairs. I also saw a pre school rocks dress that was adorable as well. My daughter wears a toddler size 9 in shoes, so of course that's what I ordered. The moccassins came in the mail and were huge. They were so big that my son who wears a toddler 11 1/2 could fit them. No sense in sending them back so I told my daughter she could use them for slippers. The dress however, has still yet to come in. It has been over a month, and the website still says in transit to zulily. I ordered it for her to wear the first day of school which is Wed., and the customer service rep said it wouldn't be in so I canceled. I had no idea they wait to order from a company. THEY DO NOT HAVE THE MERCHANDISE ON HAND.... JUST A WARNING!!!! They post it on their website, wait for everyone to order, place the order, wait for it to come to their facility and then ship. Horrible way of doing business!!!

9/5/13

Their website and merchandise look very nice, but like a lot of reviewers, I'm frustrated. I ordered four summer dresses on August 6 and they still have not arrived. It's almost Fall! Further, they have no return policy and the reviews I'm reading say the quality of the clothing is poor. Now I'm expecting shabby dresses that don't fit and I'm stuck with them. I won't order from Zulily again and cannot recommend them.

9/4/13

They suck. I ordered a few things from them a couple years ago and remember waiting about a month for my items to arrive. Fast forward to last month august 2013 i placed and order for a watch great steal so i figured it would be worth the wait. Zulily took the money out of my account to only return the money a few days later!!! I called once i realized what happened and was assured everything was fine it was routine. Now we're in september and still no watch. The response i was told on yet another phone call was that the money was not available....a lie. Needless to say that was my last try with them. Very disappointing

9/2/13

thank you so much for helping me to steer away from a terrible company. The only reason I searched info about this company is because a banner came across my computer screen so I decided to check it out and it wouldn't even let me browse the site before it demands that you sign up and give your email address. I got an immediate bad feeling so I checked your site and sure enough, the review were rife with comments about shoddy workmanship and bad customer service. Thanx Site Jabber , you saved me a lot of time and money
Irene

9/1/13

I have placed many orders with zulily and found all of the products to be of
excellent quality. The site is friendly to move around in and so many choices.
Shipping has been excellent with some arriving within the week.

8/31/13

My attention was caught by the website's nice pictures of the dresses. So I ordered 3 dresses for myself. After 2-3 weeks of waiting for the items, it finally arrived. What a big disappointment! The craftsmanship/quality of the dresses were so bad that it look like it was sewn by an amateur. Dangling threads all over the dress, the color of the thread does not match the color of the fabric, overlapping sewing stitches, etc. What a waste of money. That would be my first and last order.

8/28/13

Nice items featured but customer service sucks....

Slow delivery (has been much longer than the 10days/2 weeks stated)

Read their returns policy carefully before ordering! - returns at own cost, many items are excluded from returns if packaging has been opened e.g. swimwear, hoisery(contravenes web trading standards where there is a 7 day right to cancel?)
I found that sizing of some items is way off, hence being sold at such great prices, but this is not a bargain if you have to pay £4 for delivery and pay again to return it.

8/26/13

I have placed many orders with Zulilly. At one point I changed the credit card number and on the next order I forgot to change the card number. I immediatly went back in to change the number. When the first part of the order was shipped it was charged to the original card so I call to make sure the remainder of the order would be credited to the second card. It was never done. When I called to complain they told me thay could not credit one card and debit the second. I have been in business for 40 years and I do this all the time for my customers. I wrote a letter, personal hand written, to the CEO of the company and heard nothing back. The customer service for this company is the worst. I WILL NEVER DO BUSINESS WIH THESE PEOPLE AGAIN !!!!!

8/18/13

ordered jacket weeks ago its still in CA wth and to top it off checked the website to c if i got a deal n nope jacket sold on site for $29.99 reg price is $20. the shipping should b free since u have to wait over a month for things

8/18/13

Cheap junk, horribly missized shoes, slow shipping, no return policy, out of stock notification weeks after order - AVOID THIS WEBSITE

8/17/13

Have had mixed results but recently their sizes in kids shoes are severely mia marked. 4 pairs of boots came and they were 1-2 inches shorter than the normal std size.

I sent a photo and they refused to help me unless I added a ruler to photo and resent.

All you moms out there can appreciate the challenge of finding a ruler and taking scientifically accurate photos with two little ones underfoot.

Forget it. The savings drain away when u end up throwing out half of what u receive and the other half comes too late to be useful.

Go to gilt instead.

8/17/13

They misrepresent their merchandise. They will not accept returns and they will not credit your account for damaged or misrepresented items. I ordered a bikini. It turned out to be a thong. I do not feel comfortable wearing a thong. They did not say it was a thong and the picture did not show the backside. They did nothing regarding my complaint and basically said tough luck. I will never spend money here again.

8/16/13

My co-worker raved about this website, so I decided to check it out. I ordered a ONE SIZE FITS ALL sweater with jewelry embellishment. The order was placed in late July and received it about 10 days later. The quality of the sweater was worse than Walmart and the jewelry embellishment could have been from the Dollar Store! I could not believe I paid $25 for this crap! The kicker is that it's not one size fits all, I barely fit in it!!! Stay away from this site!

8/14/13

Dissapointing.Most of the times sizes are wrongly or not specified.A long wait for your items to be shipped to you . Then if the items are not up to the mark or not the right size , no free returns are provided so before buying add up the shipping to the product cost ! i did try this site lot of times and was very flattered by the prices and brands but they are struggling to meet customer expectations .

8/12/13

1-The website is made to get your information before even knowing if you will purchase something. That's very annoying.
2- You can't review anything.
3- Why would I want free shipping for the rest of the day to the same address? I purchased some dresses for my niece. then I saw the message free shipping. I tried getting a dress for my daughter and I did not get the free shipping because it was a different address. I would not order my dress to my sister's house because she is in TX and I'm in VA. It just doesn't make sense I really don't understand in which situation you would want to order more things after you already placed an order unless you forgot something....

8/11/13

Disappointing to wait a lengthy time for the products and then discover the inferior quality of the products. Would not recommend this site

8/7/13

I ordered a two battery operated cars for my grandson and granddaughter for Christmas. I ordered them in plenty of time and Zulily said they were going to be delivered before Christmas. However, only my granddaughter's car arrived. I had to spend many hours researching what happened. They finally admitted the larger car for my grandson was lost and they would deliver another one. It wasn 't delivered until mid-January when I was already in Florida. When I returned in late March, we opened both packages and put the cars together. My grandson's car weren't take a charge. They told us to replace the battery. That didn't work. I notified Zulily and they told me they couldn't help me. To add insult to injury they gave me a $15 credit for a car that cost me $120!! I took it to an electrician and he said they was something seriously wrong with the wiring. I haven't ordered anything since - I'm afraid I will get junk again!

8/5/13

Must also chime in with the incredible wait time on items. I ordered some items on July 17th, it is now 2 August and I am still waiting on the items! I am now afraid of what I might get based on some other customer reviews. It is true that you can find their items on other sites for the same price or a little higher. It has been so long since I placed the order I actually forgot what my items looked like so I did a search using the name of the items from the tracking info. I found each thing I ordered from Zulily on other sites, most of them at the same price without the WEEKS LONG wait time. I have had things frieght forwarded (domestic shipping then international shipping) from the US to Central America that arrived at my door step in less time than it has taken Zulily to ship domestically.

Update: It's Monday 5 August. Delivery status update says my package has been delivered but I have no merchandise. Delivery time was at 7:52 PM on Saturday, you read that right 8PM on a Saturday. I called Zulily to inform them that although the package says delivered I never recieved the items and that I thought the delivery time was quite odd. I was informed by Zulily customer service that it is common for items NOT YET DELIVERED to be marked delivered and that I should wait a few more days to see if I recieve my package. If I don't receive my already marked delivered package in a few days, I will have to wait 10 additional days for any hope of a refund. The 10 additional days are so they can declare it lost in the mail.

8/5/13

IF you receive the merchandise it's very nice and the price is good. I was charged for a pair of shoes that my size turned out to be unavailable after all, even though my order was accepted Never saw the credit on my Visa. If I'd ordered something pricey I'd be pissed. There's no way to contact Zulilly to rectify the situation and you don't know who the vendor is and can't contact them either. I don't think my card should be charged UNTIL PRODUCT SHIPS. It seems all correspondence from Zulilly is "No-reply". Be aware that if you order several items at the same time they will all ship independently, varying vendors/ locations. That's OK, as long as it ships. BUYER BEWARE!!

8/4/13

It does take a bit to get the merchandise but it is worth the wait. I recently had a shipping error and the operator was very nice she said the will send me a new shippment and a 10 gift certificate for my trouble. I recommend this site

8/4/13

I ordered a dress, size 8, which had a fitted waist line. When I received it, I couldn't even get it over my head/shoulders, much less on. It has no zipper, which is a ridiculous design for this dress. It certainly is not true to size. My daughter, who is a 0-2, could barely get it on.

When I contacted them to complain, I was told that I would receive a store credit but not a refund. They indicate that they are a "final sales" website. I pointed out to them that this was an error/flaw in the dress and advertised size, not simply because I didn't like it. They refused to budge. A store credit does me no good since I will never shop with them again!

7/30/13

This company does not have the inventory advertised, so they get it from the vendor then they ship it out. Products ordered so far took over 3 weeks to arrive. Not acceptable with today's standards. I don't mind waiting as long as the product advertised arrives as advertised...

2ndly the products ordered where name brand but made with subpar material.Very different then what I got at dept. store. Very odd! Like other reviews, my purchase was sized 2 sizes to small.

7/25/13

Although I cannot speak to the quality of the merchandise, BECAUSE I HAVEN'T RECEIVED IT STILL, I can tell you NOT to order anything that is time sensitive. I placed an order on 7/9/13 and still have not received it. It appears that the items were sent for shipping on 7/19/13; 10 days after paid order. The website explains the shipping process so it is partially my fault. I just wanted to give other consumers like me, who do not read every aspect of the websites they order from, the "heads up" so they know what they can expect as far as shipping time. As soon as I receive the merchandise, I can review the quality. Hopefully I'll receive my summer dresses before winter! :)

7/24/13

I've spent thousands of dollars here. Sometimes I get lucky with some pretty things, other times I get some cheaply made things. Zulily is rich with the help of suckers like me. I absolutely love the things that I can't find anywhere like certain items for my children. But the items for adults are usually blah. Cheap and thin & well ugly. They look fantastic in photos but in person, they are awful. There are items on zulily that are not original on zulily. Don't let them fool you. I google brands and prices and find them almost 20% cheaper and with coupon codes elsewhere. Make sure you always look elsewhere first. Maybe, zulily will catch the hint and place an appropriate sale price on their items if they want to claim its a real discount. What I really hate is that they are giving me less of an incentive to shop there. And, I was an ideal customer. Shops on the site everyday, spends hundreds at a time. Where's my incentive? Do I get a coupon code? Nope! Do I get free shopping for more than just 1 or 2 days? Nope! I'd like some credit for shopping so much and spending so much money! Free shipping for the remainder of the day isn't going to cut it. After all, if I just purchased some items, I'm done shopping for the day so what good is the free shipping for the remainder of the day doing??. Like I said. Google items & coupon codes before you shop on zulily because most likely you will find the same item on sale elsewhere and for a significantly cheaper price! Sorry, zulily. You need to compete with pricing now!! It's one of those kinds of decades!!

7/22/13

Their costumer service are rude.i called today to cancel my account as they were sending my orders to a wrong address.When i asked her to cancel my account she just said"i couldnt b more happy of doing it" they are trash.

7/19/13

I really love this website. Don't order anything that's really time sensitive because sometimes it does take a while. I am almost always please with what I get, and when I'm not, I have never had any issues with customer service. Not only do they refund the money, but you get extra store credit and they ask that you donate the item you don't want.

7/17/13

I ordered shoes - probably not a good idea to begin with. The product was definitely not worth the long wait - and although they were very inexpensive - I could have gotten them at a target or kohls or walmart. Now I'm stuck since they can not be returned. The fit is terrible. The quality is cheap.

7/9/13

I ordered a dress from this website. It arrived on time however the quality is awful. The dress has flowers printed on it. The paint was probably still wet when they packed the dress. The paint has smeared all over and tissue paper was sticking to it. I will not order anything else. I paid $45 with shipping. This dress even if it was not damaged is not worth more than $12. Save your money.

6/30/13

I used to have a good experience with website a year ago - items were good and delivery took not more than two weeks - although it is a long wait - this is what they initially promised so I can't complain. But something happened - suddenly items I ordered took more than three weeks to arrive, sizes way smaller than standard. Poor quality, but the final Fri was when items were sent to the wrong address. It was dealt with VERY poorly. String of email sent back and forth until I managed to convince zulily that sending items to the wrong address is THEIR fault. Very disappointed! Not using them again and certainly not recommending!

6/21/13

DO NOT ORDER! Waste of Money!!! You get better quality clothing at Walmart. Fabrics are very thin and see through. Their sizing is off as all of the clothing I ordered is 2-4 sizes smaller than labeled!!!!

6/18/13

The complaints about shipping are true especially if you live on the east coast. Although they do tell you an approximate SHIP date of your item and not the arrival date. I have ordered from several times for my children and will only order things that are not time sensitive. But they're sales can be really good and they have opened me up to a variety of brands. I like ideeli just think the shipping surcharge should be cheaper or at least give you free shipping for next 24 hrs and not until midnight that day as I do majority of my online shopping in evening.

6/13/13

Really helpful, I feel I have saved myself a lot of trouble by reading the comments of so many unhappy customers. I'm glad this site exists!

6/13/13

Customer service was always very good. Polite and receptive to my questions. they seemed to try real hard to resolve any issues. However the quality of the merchandise is CRAP. It looks so pretty in the photos, until you receive it. All cheap junk, worth maybe 1/4 of what you paid for it. So disappointing. I have given them several chances as I know some people really like this site. Well I've returned three things, got a store credit and tried one last time. CRAP. All cheap, flimsy, poorly made, ugly in real life. Sorry Zulilly, improve your merchandise because i am done! Never again.

6/13/13

I haven't any issues with my purchases from them so far. They do have deeply discounted items but it takes awhile to get but they tell you that up front. So yes, get a great discount, it takes longer. I don't mind that sacrifice. You get what you order as long as you're familiar with the brand! I've ordered several things, some familiar and even brand unknown and haven't had any major issues.

6/10/13

Awful return policy & customer service! Bought 2 swim suits for my 3 year old and after FINALLY receiving them 3 weeks later they were completely inappropriate and didn't even cover her chest properly. I called to see if I could return them and they could careless about the situation and told me they don't accept returns on swim wear as they consider it "intimate apparel". I understand what they're saying but these didn't even come close to fitting and how do they not allow a return on clothing items that we buy sight unseen and we're unable to try them on until we receive them in the mail?? Now I'm out $18 and have 2 swim suits that are completely useless. I will never shop their website again.

6/7/13

So, I ordered 6 dresses & 1 pair of shoes...1st time customer. 3 weeks later I received the shoes & 2 of the dresses (the more "expensive" ones). The shoes were fine, as I have owned that brand before, HOWEVER...the dresses were paper thin, cheap quality, and smaller than the average "small". I have swimsuit cover-ups that are better quality than these 2 dresses. I would NEVER wear this poor quality to the beach or pool, much less to work or out to dinner. Pathetic, I would rather wear a disposable paper gown from the doctor's office over these poorly made items, at least it's free & the material is about the same!!!

6/7/13

KEEP AWAY!! I have never ever come across such atrociously rude and unhelpful customer service!!! The worst thing a company can do make is a mistake then worm their way out of it and hang up on the customer!!! Never shopping there again!! Ordered 7 items 1 was damaged 2 wrong sized liaised through email three different people respond with three different things and in the end you’re told to read the returns policy!!! When you have read and followed it in the first place! Oh the best bit is you tell these people ur 39 weeks pregnant and you do not need the stress and in return ur told “well ma’am I’m going to terminate this call I don’t deserved to be spoken to like this” but it’s perfectly fine for u take people’s money and send them damaged goods!

6/5/13

I placed my first order with Zulily last month. Upon placing my order, I then realized that it would take 12-16 business days for my items to even ship from their warehouse. That's disappointing. I ordered 3 pairs of maternity capris and one pair of maternity jeans. I followed their size chart & when I finally received the first pair of capris, they were already too small. I'm was only 3 months pregnant at the time & they were already too tight. Their sizing charts are not accurate for me. Their maternity tops will fit me just fine. In the future, I will not purchase maternity bottoms from them. When I discovered that the other 3 maternity bottoms I ordered will not fit, I called Zulily and spoke with a rep, who advised me that I was able to cancel the remaining capris and jeans and not be charged for them. Later that night, I got an email from Zulily saying that my remaining items shipped including the pants I cancelled earlier. I sent an email regarding this to customer service & got a phone call the very next day from a helpful rep. Though he couldn't obviously stop the items from arriving to my home, he was kind enough to refund the charges for the capris and jeans and told me to keep them if they fit fine and call for a return label if they do not. Zulily was kind enough to help me with my order and though I don't like the long wait for my items, somewhat inaccurate sizing charts & receiving my order in multiple shipments, I will still shop with them again. They have great deals for sure.

6/3/13

I don't like how after reading how the site works, and it stating that the sales run for approximately 72 hours, how a week later my items still aren't being shipped to Zulily. They're no longer available on the site, so the sale is obviously over, no one can make anymore orders, yet the items still aren't being shipped, and according to their site won't be for another week! Then according to their site, it takes them a week to get the times, then 'several days' (a week) until I get it. That's about a month total until you get something you ordered! A little much I think...I won't shop here again.

6/3/13

They brag about their referral program, with store credits and stuff, but after my mom and brother made their purchases through my referral link, Zulily refuses my referral credit just because my mom and I have similar e-mail address, and they have policies against that. They assume it is one and the same person, which is just crazy talk, in other words they’re calling us liars and thieves. That's just utterly unacceptable by my standards. You’ll never have my business again, Zulily, and I WILL tell all my friends to stay away from your cheap way of conducting business – I’ll make sure of that. Shame on you!

5/31/13

I uses website a lot. I was like to give him the benefit of the doubt. I do agree that their customer service is outstanding. The quality of their products however can be poor. There is no ability for repeat customers to rate the companies that are selling stuff on this website. My experience with some of the benders has been extremely poor quality merchandise. The known benders that to put stuff on this website have sold me outstanding products and a very decent price that I could not find anyone else. I caution anyone against buying stuff from this website if they do not know the brand.
I bought books from this website that were missed printed and us not able to be given as gets or even read properly by myself. Again, unless you know the vendor do not buy stuff from this website.

5/31/13

I shop at zulilly all the time. And my experience with their customer service has been amazing, they offered me a credit for the wrong item and that's all I ask for. I think that there is people who will NEVER be 100% satisfied.

5/28/13

I have great experiences with zulily. I have read all about how they ship so i am fully aware of how the site works. Your order does take awhile but I expect that so I dont get frustrated. Everything I have ordered has arrived around the time they have told me. So I am fully satisfied. My clothes were of good quality and a good price. Thanks zulily.

5/22/13

First of all, do be prepared to wait. Zulily orders from the manufacturers first, and then ships it to you. I waited about a week and half for my item which was fine, since I expected to. However, they sent me the WRONG item. I emailed them and they emailed be back quickly. They said that they no longer carry the correct item so they gave me a full refund and had me keep the item I received. They also gave me $10 of store credit. All fine and dandy except I was really looking forward to getting this item especially at the great price of 60% off. Now, I can not find it anywhere for anywhere near the same price. Will I order from again? Probably not.

5/16/13

The customer service was exceptional. The merchandise I ordered was so-so, one of the items even being defective, however the way customer service handled the issue was excellent. I will shop from them again.

5/9/13

I have had one good experience and two bad ones (the sizes were totally wrong). I will not order again. I am done with them.

5/9/13

Poor quality products, slow shipping, NO RETURN policy, size charts NEVER match the actual size of the item, damaged items still not allowed return or refund. You're better off burning your cash in a trash basket than giving it to them.

The Best Baby Sites Reviewed by Consumers on SiteJabber