US Government's NSF

Tel: (877) 779-5615 or (888) 826-6564
service@zulily.com

730 Reviews for Zulily.com

Review Highlights

It was received into the post office from UPS on 6-18-11.

Invited friends and family in order to get store credit.

My grand-daughter will probably not fit in the shoes by the time they come.

1 star
Rating Distribution

▼ Sort by: recent

8/5/13

Must also chime in with the incredible wait time on items. I ordered some items on July 17th, it is now 2 August and I am still waiting on the items! I am now afraid of what I might get based on some other customer reviews. It is true that you can find their items on other sites for the same price or a little higher. It has been so long since I placed the order I actually forgot what my items looked like so I did a search using the name of the items from the tracking info. I found each thing I ordered from Zulily on other sites, most of them at the same price without the WEEKS LONG wait time. I have had things frieght forwarded (domestic shipping then international shipping) from the US to Central America that arrived at my door step in less time than it has taken Zulily to ship domestically.

Update: It's Monday 5 August. Delivery status update says my package has been delivered but I have no merchandise. Delivery time was at 7:52 PM on Saturday, you read that right 8PM on a Saturday. I called Zulily to inform them that although the package says delivered I never recieved the items and that I thought the delivery time was quite odd. I was informed by Zulily customer service that it is common for items NOT YET DELIVERED to be marked delivered and that I should wait a few more days to see if I recieve my package. If I don't receive my already marked delivered package in a few days, I will have to wait 10 additional days for any hope of a refund. The 10 additional days are so they can declare it lost in the mail.

8/5/13

IF you receive the merchandise it's very nice and the price is good. I was charged for a pair of shoes that my size turned out to be unavailable after all, even though my order was accepted Never saw the credit on my Visa. If I'd ordered something pricey I'd be pissed. There's no way to contact Zulilly to rectify the situation and you don't know who the vendor is and can't contact them either. I don't think my card should be charged UNTIL PRODUCT SHIPS. It seems all correspondence from Zulilly is "No-reply". Be aware that if you order several items at the same time they will all ship independently, varying vendors/ locations. That's OK, as long as it ships. BUYER BEWARE!!

8/4/13

It does take a bit to get the merchandise but it is worth the wait. I recently had a shipping error and the operator was very nice she said the will send me a new shippment and a 10 gift certificate for my trouble. I recommend this site

8/4/13

I ordered a dress, size 8, which had a fitted waist line. When I received it, I couldn't even get it over my head/shoulders, much less on. It has no zipper, which is a ridiculous design for this dress. It certainly is not true to size. My daughter, who is a 0-2, could barely get it on.

When I contacted them to complain, I was told that I would receive a store credit but not a refund. They indicate that they are a "final sales" website. I pointed out to them that this was an error/flaw in the dress and advertised size, not simply because I didn't like it. They refused to budge. A store credit does me no good since I will never shop with them again!

7/30/13

This company does not have the inventory advertised, so they get it from the vendor then they ship it out. Products ordered so far took over 3 weeks to arrive. Not acceptable with today's standards. I don't mind waiting as long as the product advertised arrives as advertised...

2ndly the products ordered where name brand but made with subpar material.Very different then what I got at dept. store. Very odd! Like other reviews, my purchase was sized 2 sizes to small.

7/25/13

Although I cannot speak to the quality of the merchandise, BECAUSE I HAVEN'T RECEIVED IT STILL, I can tell you NOT to order anything that is time sensitive. I placed an order on 7/9/13 and still have not received it. It appears that the items were sent for shipping on 7/19/13; 10 days after paid order. The website explains the shipping process so it is partially my fault. I just wanted to give other consumers like me, who do not read every aspect of the websites they order from, the "heads up" so they know what they can expect as far as shipping time. As soon as I receive the merchandise, I can review the quality. Hopefully I'll receive my summer dresses before winter! :)

7/24/13

I've spent thousands of dollars here. Sometimes I get lucky with some pretty things, other times I get some cheaply made things. Zulily is rich with the help of suckers like me. I absolutely love the things that I can't find anywhere like certain items for my children. But the items for adults are usually blah. Cheap and thin & well ugly. They look fantastic in photos but in person, they are awful. There are items on zulily that are not original on zulily. Don't let them fool you. I google brands and prices and find them almost 20% cheaper and with coupon codes elsewhere. Make sure you always look elsewhere first. Maybe, zulily will catch the hint and place an appropriate sale price on their items if they want to claim its a real discount. What I really hate is that they are giving me less of an incentive to shop there. And, I was an ideal customer. Shops on the site everyday, spends hundreds at a time. Where's my incentive? Do I get a coupon code? Nope! Do I get free shopping for more than just 1 or 2 days? Nope! I'd like some credit for shopping so much and spending so much money! Free shipping for the remainder of the day isn't going to cut it. After all, if I just purchased some items, I'm done shopping for the day so what good is the free shipping for the remainder of the day doing??. Like I said. Google items & coupon codes before you shop on zulily because most likely you will find the same item on sale elsewhere and for a significantly cheaper price! Sorry, zulily. You need to compete with pricing now!! It's one of those kinds of decades!!

7/22/13

Their costumer service are rude.i called today to cancel my account as they were sending my orders to a wrong address.When i asked her to cancel my account she just said"i couldnt b more happy of doing it" they are trash.

7/19/13

I really love this website. Don't order anything that's really time sensitive because sometimes it does take a while. I am almost always please with what I get, and when I'm not, I have never had any issues with customer service. Not only do they refund the money, but you get extra store credit and they ask that you donate the item you don't want.

7/17/13

I ordered shoes - probably not a good idea to begin with. The product was definitely not worth the long wait - and although they were very inexpensive - I could have gotten them at a target or kohls or walmart. Now I'm stuck since they can not be returned. The fit is terrible. The quality is cheap.

7/9/13

I ordered a dress from this website. It arrived on time however the quality is awful. The dress has flowers printed on it. The paint was probably still wet when they packed the dress. The paint has smeared all over and tissue paper was sticking to it. I will not order anything else. I paid $45 with shipping. This dress even if it was not damaged is not worth more than $12. Save your money.

6/30/13

I used to have a good experience with website a year ago - items were good and delivery took not more than two weeks - although it is a long wait - this is what they initially promised so I can't complain. But something happened - suddenly items I ordered took more than three weeks to arrive, sizes way smaller than standard. Poor quality, but the final Fri was when items were sent to the wrong address. It was dealt with VERY poorly. String of email sent back and forth until I managed to convince zulily that sending items to the wrong address is THEIR fault. Very disappointed! Not using them again and certainly not recommending!

6/21/13

DO NOT ORDER! Waste of Money!!! You get better quality clothing at Walmart. Fabrics are very thin and see through. Their sizing is off as all of the clothing I ordered is 2-4 sizes smaller than labeled!!!!

6/18/13

The complaints about shipping are true especially if you live on the east coast. Although they do tell you an approximate SHIP date of your item and not the arrival date. I have ordered from several times for my children and will only order things that are not time sensitive. But they're sales can be really good and they have opened me up to a variety of brands. I like ideeli just think the shipping surcharge should be cheaper or at least give you free shipping for next 24 hrs and not until midnight that day as I do majority of my online shopping in evening.

6/13/13

Really helpful, I feel I have saved myself a lot of trouble by reading the comments of so many unhappy customers. I'm glad this site exists!

6/13/13

Customer service was always very good. Polite and receptive to my questions. they seemed to try real hard to resolve any issues. However the quality of the merchandise is CRAP. It looks so pretty in the photos, until you receive it. All cheap junk, worth maybe 1/4 of what you paid for it. So disappointing. I have given them several chances as I know some people really like this site. Well I've returned three things, got a store credit and tried one last time. CRAP. All cheap, flimsy, poorly made, ugly in real life. Sorry Zulilly, improve your merchandise because i am done! Never again.

6/13/13

I haven't any issues with my purchases from them so far. They do have deeply discounted items but it takes awhile to get but they tell you that up front. So yes, get a great discount, it takes longer. I don't mind that sacrifice. You get what you order as long as you're familiar with the brand! I've ordered several things, some familiar and even brand unknown and haven't had any major issues.

6/10/13

Awful return policy & customer service! Bought 2 swim suits for my 3 year old and after FINALLY receiving them 3 weeks later they were completely inappropriate and didn't even cover her chest properly. I called to see if I could return them and they could careless about the situation and told me they don't accept returns on swim wear as they consider it "intimate apparel". I understand what they're saying but these didn't even come close to fitting and how do they not allow a return on clothing items that we buy sight unseen and we're unable to try them on until we receive them in the mail?? Now I'm out $18 and have 2 swim suits that are completely useless. I will never shop their website again.

6/7/13

So, I ordered 6 dresses & 1 pair of shoes...1st time customer. 3 weeks later I received the shoes & 2 of the dresses (the more "expensive" ones). The shoes were fine, as I have owned that brand before, HOWEVER...the dresses were paper thin, cheap quality, and smaller than the average "small". I have swimsuit cover-ups that are better quality than these 2 dresses. I would NEVER wear this poor quality to the beach or pool, much less to work or out to dinner. Pathetic, I would rather wear a disposable paper gown from the doctor's office over these poorly made items, at least it's free & the material is about the same!!!

6/7/13

KEEP AWAY!! I have never ever come across such atrociously rude and unhelpful customer service!!! The worst thing a company can do make is a mistake then worm their way out of it and hang up on the customer!!! Never shopping there again!! Ordered 7 items 1 was damaged 2 wrong sized liaised through email three different people respond with three different things and in the end you’re told to read the returns policy!!! When you have read and followed it in the first place! Oh the best bit is you tell these people ur 39 weeks pregnant and you do not need the stress and in return ur told “well ma’am I’m going to terminate this call I don’t deserved to be spoken to like this” but it’s perfectly fine for u take people’s money and send them damaged goods!

6/5/13

I placed my first order with Zulily last month. Upon placing my order, I then realized that it would take 12-16 business days for my items to even ship from their warehouse. That's disappointing. I ordered 3 pairs of maternity capris and one pair of maternity jeans. I followed their size chart & when I finally received the first pair of capris, they were already too small. I'm was only 3 months pregnant at the time & they were already too tight. Their sizing charts are not accurate for me. Their maternity tops will fit me just fine. In the future, I will not purchase maternity bottoms from them. When I discovered that the other 3 maternity bottoms I ordered will not fit, I called Zulily and spoke with a rep, who advised me that I was able to cancel the remaining capris and jeans and not be charged for them. Later that night, I got an email from Zulily saying that my remaining items shipped including the pants I cancelled earlier. I sent an email regarding this to customer service & got a phone call the very next day from a helpful rep. Though he couldn't obviously stop the items from arriving to my home, he was kind enough to refund the charges for the capris and jeans and told me to keep them if they fit fine and call for a return label if they do not. Zulily was kind enough to help me with my order and though I don't like the long wait for my items, somewhat inaccurate sizing charts & receiving my order in multiple shipments, I will still shop with them again. They have great deals for sure.

6/3/13

I don't like how after reading how the site works, and it stating that the sales run for approximately 72 hours, how a week later my items still aren't being shipped to Zulily. They're no longer available on the site, so the sale is obviously over, no one can make anymore orders, yet the items still aren't being shipped, and according to their site won't be for another week! Then according to their site, it takes them a week to get the times, then 'several days' (a week) until I get it. That's about a month total until you get something you ordered! A little much I think...I won't shop here again.

6/3/13

They brag about their referral program, with store credits and stuff, but after my mom and brother made their purchases through my referral link, Zulily refuses my referral credit just because my mom and I have similar e-mail address, and they have policies against that. They assume it is one and the same person, which is just crazy talk, in other words they’re calling us liars and thieves. That's just utterly unacceptable by my standards. You’ll never have my business again, Zulily, and I WILL tell all my friends to stay away from your cheap way of conducting business – I’ll make sure of that. Shame on you!

5/31/13

I uses website a lot. I was like to give him the benefit of the doubt. I do agree that their customer service is outstanding. The quality of their products however can be poor. There is no ability for repeat customers to rate the companies that are selling stuff on this website. My experience with some of the benders has been extremely poor quality merchandise. The known benders that to put stuff on this website have sold me outstanding products and a very decent price that I could not find anyone else. I caution anyone against buying stuff from this website if they do not know the brand.
I bought books from this website that were missed printed and us not able to be given as gets or even read properly by myself. Again, unless you know the vendor do not buy stuff from this website.

5/31/13

I shop at zulilly all the time. And my experience with their customer service has been amazing, they offered me a credit for the wrong item and that's all I ask for. I think that there is people who will NEVER be 100% satisfied.

5/28/13

I have great experiences with zulily. I have read all about how they ship so i am fully aware of how the site works. Your order does take awhile but I expect that so I dont get frustrated. Everything I have ordered has arrived around the time they have told me. So I am fully satisfied. My clothes were of good quality and a good price. Thanks zulily.

5/22/13

First of all, do be prepared to wait. Zulily orders from the manufacturers first, and then ships it to you. I waited about a week and half for my item which was fine, since I expected to. However, they sent me the WRONG item. I emailed them and they emailed be back quickly. They said that they no longer carry the correct item so they gave me a full refund and had me keep the item I received. They also gave me $10 of store credit. All fine and dandy except I was really looking forward to getting this item especially at the great price of 60% off. Now, I can not find it anywhere for anywhere near the same price. Will I order from again? Probably not.

5/16/13

The customer service was exceptional. The merchandise I ordered was so-so, one of the items even being defective, however the way customer service handled the issue was excellent. I will shop from them again.

5/9/13

I have had one good experience and two bad ones (the sizes were totally wrong). I will not order again. I am done with them.

5/9/13

Poor quality products, slow shipping, NO RETURN policy, size charts NEVER match the actual size of the item, damaged items still not allowed return or refund. You're better off burning your cash in a trash basket than giving it to them.

5/8/13

I have never had a pleasant shopping experience with Zulily.Customer service responds with same scripted answers.

They kept shipping orders to my old address even though I changed my address with them. Would e-mail them before anything ever shipped to tell them you have the wrong address. Customer service would respond ohh we will fix that right away. They of course never did some orders I never received others I paid a total of an extra $30 to get them from the post office making their crappy products not worth any discount they offer.

So I switch e-mail address to give them one more chance why I'm a sucker I guess?. Ordered a swing set for our daughter's second birthday, her grandparents wanted to get it for her:. I get an e-mail saying you may have received an e-mail saying your order was canceled don't worry it isn't once we receive it we will ship it right to you:. I e-mail them asking them why I got this e-mail and if everything was ok with my order and if we would be receiving the swing set!.

Got a response yes it is just fine it is in stock and available to ship on the 8th,. Today is the 8th just got an e-mail saying your order has been canceled we don't have it in stock sorry for the inconvenience". Seriously!!! So my daughters birthday is Monday I had to scramble to find the same swing set to get herald fast/.

Thank god for Amazon shipped for free in two days and about $60 cheaper:.Stay far far away from zulily you will be disappointed every single time.

5/4/13

I've had good experiences. I have ordered from them four or five times. They once sent me the wrong item, they had me keep the wrong item, and sent me the correct one with no added fees. Yes, it does take a while to receive your products, they tell you that up front. Plus size clothing is cut a little small, but kids clothes have been true to size.

5/3/13

Ordered things on April 7, a teething blanket and 2 baby outfits. Got the teething blanket about a week and a half later, that was fine. The one outfit I got on May 1 and the other outfit is SUPPOSED to be delivered May 8!!! A month to deliver a baby outfit and the other outfit almost a month?? This is so ridiculous.
They have the cutest baby/kid things and their prices are great, but who wants to wait a month before receiving their items.
I will never order from them again.

5/1/13

When I read their privacy practice, they collect way too much info including your SOCIAL SECURITY NUMBER and share it all with affiliates. NO WAY do I give out that info to shop.

WHERE DO I START!
Bottom line THEY TRIED TAKING MONEY FROM MY BANK ACCOUNTS WITHOUT ME EVEN HAVING AN ORDER WITH THEM COSTING ME $70!!

1) I have had many orders with them thinking they're stuff is really cute. It is!
However when I order a pink dress and it turns out purple, it's disappointing. I got my daughter brown boots that came in this awful off white color. I didn't even want her wearing them!

2) "Ships within 5-12 days" BS! I had 3 orders take over a month before they even processed it! This was September 1-10th I placed the orders, did not receive any until October 20. I have no problem waiting but do not advertise that kind of shipping.

3) When the website was down (no problem! I understand it happens!) I politely called and placed my order over the phone :) got a confirmation number and was excited for my husbands birthday present to come in the mail! Until I got the email. The woman used an old outdated bank card on my account NOT the one I gave her and she even read it back to me! It was sold out at that point and that was the one thing I wanted to get him, it was rare to come by, and I did not find a replacement for his birthday. I was disappointed. But they did credit my Zulily account. I thought maybe I would get him something for Christmas from there.

4) I placed an order with my store credit and got an email that the order was placed charged to my bank account not the store credit. I patiently call in and the man helped me cancel my order and place it with my store credit.

5) With that order placed I then had free shipping until Sunday at midnight, right? WRONG! It even said "Free shipping" on my account but it was no where to be found when I was checking out!

6)!!!!! Since I NEVER placed that "free shipping" order, I thought I was dodging a huge bullet if I never shipped there again! WRONG! WITH NO ORDERS PLACED, I found my bank account in the negative. I have a bank statement showing all kinds of attempts from ZULILY>:( for amounts from $15 to $8 to $2! I never imagined zulily would have 10 attempts of collecting all kinds of amounts from me for NO ORDER! In the end this costed me $70! That's $70 I do not have! That's $70 I have nothing to show for! ZULILY IS A RIP OFF!

4/30/13

It would be so much better if registration was not forced early on. Registration is best performed during checkout, and not when I'm trying to add things to my cart/favorites.

4/30/13

Women clothing cut extremely small. Fabric often cheap.I have ordered twice now and out of seven items only two were wearable.

4/29/13

First they cancel your order without a courtesy call or mail! And then when you finally call them they put you on hold for 3 hours and rather than help you make the situation worse. The guy I spoke to did not even try to find out what my problem was before making it worse! Needless to say it will be my first and last time!

4/29/13

This company, its customer service (dot make me laugh) & products are completely CR*P.

I wish I had seen the reviews before placing an order.

Waited nearly a month for anything to arrive. The sizes are all wrong, 12 months looked like newborn!
The quality/cut/material & stitching is extremely poor.
Looked nothing like the photos.

This company puts photos up of genuine stock, then has some factory in (China?) knock up cheap replicas.

I have never seen such shoddy items. HOW do they get away with it???!

All returned for a refund. From previous reviews I understand getting a refund is extremely difficult, in which case I shall contact my bank to claim the money.

AVOID. You can buy cheaper & better items on Ebay directly from China at a fraction of the price.

4/29/13

I ordered a Dolly & Me dress and matching two-piece skirt outfit for my grandaughter's 7th birthday. While it did take some time to arrive, it was worth the wait. My grandaughter loves her outfit and and the fact that her doll can wear a dress that matches. The price was more than reasonable. I guess I'll find out about the quality once it has been washed, but for now I'm very happy and so is she!

4/27/13

I gave this company about 5 chances when ordering. Products ran from purses to clothing to decorative items. NEVER AGAIN. Whether it's the undefined timeline to receive a product, to adult women's size clothing really arriving in teen sizes, to just plain ole cheap quality. It is really a negative wash. NO RETURNS policy really seals the deal since you can not return very cheap quality items. Cheap is an understatement.

4/26/13

Love them, I am completely addicted. I love everything I have received and am constantly going back for more. I highly recommend to anyone who is patient - patience is a virtue that is rewarded with awesome, super discounted merchandise.

ABOUT THE LOW REVIEWS:

Yes, they tell you UPFRONT on EVERY SINGLE PAGE that delivery is 12-14 business days - business days are Monday - Friday; so this is approx. 3 weeks. The people who are complaining do not either know what a business days, are unable to do basic math or did not take the time to even notice this (don't see how the last is possible since every single page is kind of hard to miss).

The other complaint I am reading is that they do not take returns. No, they do not as they state on EVERY SINGLE PAGE. So take the 3 minutes to measure yourself before ordering. Common sense people, you cannot try it on so take your measurements and compare to the size charts they offer – duh!

4/24/13

OK..maybe I got lucky, but Zulily worked beautifully for me. I ordered before reading the reviews and then held my breath until the order came. Much to my surprise, every single item came in two weeks. When I wore the first dress received, 15 co-workers complimented me and one co-worker noted the excellent quality.

Everything I got was new, individually sealed in plastic bags, and was as pictured.

My only concerns are:

1. Some of these items can be found elsewhere for similar prices. I found two of the dresses I bought and some popsicle cake pans on Amazon. All of these would've shipped free through Amazon prime, and the prices were within three dollars of the Zulily price.

2. Not being able to return items is a concern, especially since the prices are so similar to other options. If items aren't as they appear or even if they just don't meet your needs, there's not much you can do.

That said, there are quality deals on the site. $6.00 for shipping is quite reasonable considering the items are coming in two or three different boxes. As for the delay, I've had cancellations and delays on other sites. At least you know what you're getting into here.

My feeling is that if you want a variety of stuff with one shipping cost, and don't mind a long wait and possible non-receipt of items, go for Zulily. You might lose time but you won't lose money.

4/24/13

All the negative reviews here are so true. I wish i did a research about the reviews first before making any purchase. The korks sandals that i ordered for around $32 which was originally around 70 bucks was cheaply made and i could say fake. They maybe using pictures of the original branded items but the ones that they're selling are fake items. It's fraud. I just realized maybe thats why they are selling cheap priced products because items itself are so cheaply made. Previous buyers are all right, im not buying anymore on this website too.

4/22/13

I have made 4 orders with this site, and all but one were "china" quality products. The only shoes that were worthy to keep were my daughter's croks. The rest is very bad quality, even Calvin Klein brand shoes I paid $30 for, which is not that cheap. I don't think I will buy from this site ever again, better off finding the same stuff on Amazon, or eBay, or even at the store. At least you will not wait for it forever, and will have on option to return stuff that does not fit or horribly made

4/19/13

I have placed 7 separate orders with zulilly and am very satisfied. Yes, the shipping takes forever but they don't hide that fact from you, it's on the site. I ordered some croc flip-flops with pink accents and was notified that they were no longer available and I was being upgraded to a 2013 style. When they arrived, they were all black and grey, way too masculine, I called and complained and was refunded the amount of the shoes plus $10 and told to keep or donate the shoes! As for the complaints about poor quality, I am just picky about what I order and stick to name brands I recognize! I did order some cheap jumpers for my daughter but they were $8 for a complete outfit and I really only need them to last a few months! Totally worth it!

4/16/13

Most of the toddler girls clothing I have bought from Zulily recently are cheaply made. I wont be ordering from this website ever again. You are stuck with what you buy, since they have a no return policy, and I hate wasting my money.

4/15/13

zulilly sells CHEAP merchandise, and i don't mean their prices. everything that i have ordered, and there will be NO MORE orders from this mamma, was horribly manufactured. the ONLY item that was satisfactory was a pair for dansko shoes for my daughter. all the other no-name items were JUNK! didn't last through one washing or had such a horrible chemical smell that i had to throw them (remember, they don't accept returns) in my outside garbage! it actually stunk up my huge garage! i do have to say that they do have great customer service, but WTH... they should because of all the complaints i am sure they get. OH! also, when i first started ordering from them they had a rating system like amazon’s. no more rating system! i wonder why?

4/13/13

If there was a zero I would have given it to Zulily. I ordered merchandize over a month ago and still do not have it. I buy online constantly. I have not had to make a call to customer service in over 3 years. I called Zulily today and the customer service SUPERVISOR SCOTT was unbelievably rude. He basically said "Oh, well" and perhaps I am not the kind of person who should buy from them. I suppose it is wealthy folks who don't care if they ever get the items or not. I am a hard working person and I think anything over two weeks is basically not acceptable. I run two businesses online. I offer free shipping and priority mail. The competition is so heavy, I take customer service to heart. I have never been treated so rudely in my life..oh and by the way I am still out my money. My advise is DON'T BUY FROM ZULILY. BUYER BEWARE

4/11/13

I will not be ordering from them again. The deal was great I order over 3 weeks ago and because they give you the option of posting to Facebook so your friends can order I did this. I had 3 friends order through my link and they claim you get a $20 credit for each friend I only received one credit. I am still waiting for a partial order which they have already informed me can not be filled so they are supposedly upgrading it to 2013 style and I still don't have it. One of my friends who order from my link 2 days later(whom I didn't get any credit for) also received partial shipment and an email saying some of her items were no longer available but would be upgraded. Today she received an email after waiting 3 weeks that they cancelled her order!!!! They are going to give her a $10 credit for her trouble!! Seriously?? In the form of store credit!!!! Who would buy from them again?? Awful customer service they scam you into buying stuff they can't fulfill. Avoid this site and shop on Amazon or ebay instead!!

The Best Baby Sites Reviewed by Consumers on SiteJabber