US Government's NSF

Rating Distribution

Detailed Rating Summary

Review Highlights

ginas13

I called customer service and he was very nice which made it a little better. (in 176 reviews)

kathyb40

You pay once, then get free shipping for the day (or all weekend if you order on a Friday). (in 677 reviews)

marianneg

I ordered 5 outfits and they came about 3 weeks later. (in 62 reviews)

▼ Sort by: recent

davidc137
12/18/13

My friend was HONEST and told Intellisource everything about his criminal background (The one misdemeanour he was sentenced for). After 3 weeks of them performing a background check they told him it was good and that they just had to make sure thats all it was. They hired my friend on at Zulily, had him work 4 weeks. He was amazing at the Job got great numbers and received several rewards for his work. on the 28th day of Employment, they FIRED him because of the background check in which he was told was ok. This is a heartless move by your company, Zulily is a great place to work but Intellisource is awful. I don't understand why you could do this other than we in Nevada and its a right to work...

dustinj2
12/17/13

If I could go lower I would, if you need your package in the next half year I would go ahead and order from someone else. Also I was told that they could not refund my order on a pending shipment. This site is a joke, you have been warned.

ruthb27
12/17/13

I ordered a size ten outfit for my SMALL ten year old, and it's so tiny, it may fit my TINY three year-old sized five year old. I'm screwwed, because it took a hell of a long time to get to me in the first place, and Christmas is in a week. I have to buy my daughter something else, and I'm beyond broke. I'm super pissed off right now!

sandrah19
12/17/13

This website does not even deserve one star. I ordered something for my grandchild for Christmas on 11/19. At the time of purchase, the site tells you as soon as you proceed to checkout, the item is reserved and guaranteed. I have waited a month for the item and yesterday I received an email telling me they no longer have the item that was reserved for me. For my inconvenience, they offered me a store credit of $10. By the time you pay shipping, there is virtually nothing to purchase for $10. I told them to keep their credit. I will never shop there again. If your word is not reliable and your service and delivery terrible, you don't deserve my business

anabeld
12/16/13

I placed an order November 23, 2013, they broke my stuff into 4 separate packages even though they are from only two different brands. I got my first e-mail stating that some of my items had been shipped on December 13, but with an estimated delivery date of 5-10 business days. Today (Dec.16) I got the last e-mail out of the four stating that my package had been shipped and again that means I won't be getting that stuff until the end of the month!!!!! I'm very disappointed, never imagined it would take about a MONTH for me to get my stuff. I get diapers I order online in TWO days and whenever I buy clothing I wait ONE WEEK tops to get my stuff. Not only that, most of their stuff cannot be returned, but even if it was can you just imagine how long that would take! Just a waste of time..... They do have neat and super cute stuff for little girls but I'm sure they can be found in other websites, more efficient ones.

marys107
12/15/13

Awful! I have been duped and it sounds like I am not the first. What is the benefit of working with a company like this (I ask myself)? No service and the value means nothing when you wait 6 weeks for an item to arrive. Never again!!

monican1
12/14/13

I started I ordering nov. 21, 2013. I placed about 6 or 7 ordered in two weeks. It is now dec 13 and I just got the first item. That is ridiculous in this day and times when products are delivered in two days time. I stopped ordering a week ago when I realized they DRAG on shipments. I needed to ship these gifts to different people and now I'm screwed!! What's the point? They say guaranteed Christmas delivery nut when you order in late Nov you think - of course it's gonna get here by Christmas but now I'm seriously doubting it. Some of my items won't even ship til Dec 20! That is just absolutely unacceptable.

annh14
12/14/13

Beware! I ordered shoes but they did not fit. Even though their website says they accept returns when I went to return them they say returns are at their discretion and for store credit only.

paulettem3
12/13/13

Just found out they ship in bulk. The item I ordered on 12-11-13 will not be shipped until 12-27-13. I was wanting these shoes before Christmas. This was a total waste of money. If you dont mind getting your order several weeks after you order then this site is good for you. I suggest you check out Zappos.com, you get your items in less than a week and they are reasonable in price.

amyl28
12/12/13

do not use this site if you want to get your items in any predicted amount of time…..some items are junk…some are great….like a box of chocolates…you never know what your are going to get…yet, as they wish, im sure, i keep ordering thinking its gotta get better, quicker….NOT

christinem22
12/11/13

I rated the website great because it is but if i have to rate the product it would be a 1 star. I had bought 2 really cute coats for my little girls but no sooner did they wear them buttons were falling off. The coats were poorly made. I come browse but I wont buy anything because I'm gonna hate if I get the same quality. Good luck buyers.

kristenh5
12/11/13

As with many other reviewers, the item I received was not the item I ordered. It was a different manufacturer, a different fit, and a different design. And it looked incredibly cheap. It was similar to the one on their website but not what I ordered. I guess I'm one of the lucky ones, because they agreed to take the item back. I don't really understand how a company like this can stay in business. It's my bad for not researching them first, but given how many good discount/online retailers there are (Sierra Trading Post being my favorite), it's hard to see how they manage to turn a profit. Unless it's mostly first-time customers who get burned and never come back. Lesson learned.

elleng6
12/11/13

I've bought infant clothes from Zulily for the past 6 months. The site has great deals on brands that I would not choose to buy at full price. I have not been as impressed with the women's cloths and household items sold. The quality and styles of those items appear to be mediocre.

My two main complaints:
1. Items do not arrive until a month after they're ordered. It's hard to understand how the process can be so slow. Thus is particularly problematic with infant clothes (and Zulily offers a lot of them), I've not infrequently received something I ordered that no longer fits my baby.
2. Descriptions and pictures are not complete. I ordered some infant pants only to discover they had a huge logo splashed across the back - not something I would have wanted had I realized. To Zulily's credit, they credited me back the cost of the pants without even making me return the pants (all items are non-returnable). Since then I've been very cautious about what I buy and avoid items that don't have complete pictures or descriptions (which are many).

suea10
12/10/13

I bought from Zulily off and on over the last two years, probably spending a few thousand over the years. They used to have great stuff at a decent discount, as well as high quality stuff, in the beginning. But starting last year/xmas time, I noticed that my purchases were hit or miss... sometimes I would love the item that I buy and other times I would just junk it. I started ordering from Zulily again in October/November of 2013 for xmas, and the stuff I'm getting is PURE JUNK. I noticed that they also INFLATE the original price, making one think you're getting more of a deal (when in fact they are just pure lying). Example, this week they have costco memberships for $55 and $110. How is that different from buying from Costco directly? It isn't. However, they listed the "original price" as $160 and $220, respectively, making one think that they actually saved money. Also, I bought $400 in toys (Battat) just to find out that I could have gotten it for the same price OR LESS on Amazon. I have some credits on Zulily, and once I use it I will never order from them again. Rip off and a junk store now.... too bad. I used to connote Zulily with high quality, which is what it used to be in the beginning. Sad that they are now all about money, selling junk and lying about the original prices.

jl50
12/9/13

Don';t ever buy here, if you do you have to wait almost two months to get your stuff.
plus item are of a poor quality and sizes are too small. Don't waste your time and money.

sarat14
12/9/13

I ordered a Christmas gift for my nephew on Zulily.com. Once it finally arrived, they mysteriously billed my credit card multiple times (in odd amounts) AND charged me for shipping (which is supposedly free when you spend over $20). When I called to find out what the heck was going on, they explained "We don't bill your credit card until the items ship out. The extra charges you are seeing are for "pre-authorizations. These extra charges will disappear after 72 hours". Ok- we will see. Maybe I'm missing something here, but I don't understand why they would be charging odd "pre-auth" amounts to my Visa AFTER I have already paid for the items and AFTER the items were delivered? Will NOT be using them again.

kathyc25
12/8/13

First of all, I pulled up Zulily to review the quality and style of their merchandise. Right away, I had to give them my email address and password and then they wanted my name address and telephone number. I exited the site. From what I could see of the merchandise, it was tacky, substandard.

jt42
12/8/13

I bought from Zulily for about 2 years off and on. Although you get good deals on some items, most of the clothes are of poor quality(some brand name kitchen items not too bad). The one thing I found the most disturbing is the misleading pictures. I bought a little scully cap for my infant. The picture and discription had no mention of a ball on the top of it. When I recieved the product there was a ball of 100%FUR on top! I am anti-fur so this was very upsetting. I stopped buying from them altogether.

tiffanyp6
12/8/13

I've ordered from them several times and yes shipping is slow but, I expected that after reading their website. However, my complaint is about ordering a few things that never arrived. After contacting customer service they tell me " I'm sorry you were never contacted but, your order of this/these items was canceled because of a stocking issue." So, I was sitting here waiting on stuff that would never come. This did not happen once, but twice in the last two months. I will not be shopping with them again. Most of the time stuff they have on their site is the same price on amazon anyway. Very disappointed . Would not suggest ordering from them at all.

natalyal
12/8/13

Don't be fooled by this site. Their clothing is a very poor quality. The prices are not cheap for the quality of clothing they sell. Shipping takes months! Customer service is awful. I'm done w/ them!

laurynn
12/6/13

HATE IT!! This is the 2nd order and the 2nd time the clothes are RIDICULOUSLY too small! I KNOW what size i wear! This time, i saw this beautiful dress.. so I went UP a size.. NOPE!! It came today after over a week of waiting.. and shock. ITS TOO SMALL.. WHAT THE F*CK is up with this? The first order, was a pair of jeggings.. they were SO SMALL .. at least by 4 sizes.. there is NO way.. NO EFFIN WAY they were the size i ordered. But the label said they were.. I was totally disappointed..

louisez
12/6/13

i find it odd to see so many negative comments on zulily, any time i had a problem, they take care of it, I had a shirt that came with a hole in it and they gave me my money back and I got to keep the shirt, just fix the hole. And yes their ship times are slow but it CLEARLY noted on the site. I have found the customer service to be Amazing. As for quality of items, it sometimes is a crap shoot, but again I found the customer service reps empowered and ready to help out, even if it is store credit. I did order a shirt and wonder why it fit so small, but my bad I didnt look at he size chart. You really have to read over the whole description and site rules and stuff before you can get too upset.

lesliep15
12/6/13

I will admit that some of the giftware is fine but the clothes run very, very small. I decided to only order brands I was familiar with if there was a good deal. So far 2 pair of size 9 shoes, dansko and earth, have been passed on to my size 7.5 friend. Will not do this again. The shipping is slow but that is clearly stated on the site.

valentinaa
12/4/13

I placed an order over a month ago and the order still hasn't arrived. There hasn't even been one email to update me on the status of my order. This company is a joke. Please avoid at all costs. I fell for their slick advertising and polished website. I wish I had been more diligent and read the reviews of this site before ordering.

km41
12/3/13

Just received shirt I ordered for my son that showed 'Pluto' brand on tag in picture online. Received shirt and its the cheap 'Rabbit' brand you can buy at Walgreens--not a Pluto shirt.

It is not legal to bait and switch but they do. When emailing them with a pic and asking for a explanation, they did mot respond. Just noticed a $10 credit I can use but NO notification even in regards to credit.

BUYER BEWARE! You may not receive what you think you ordered!

shellyd11
12/2/13

It's been nearly a month and my stuff still is not here. I am soooo sorry I decided to give this outfit a try. If and when my merchandise gets here their emails will go to my spam. No chance of returning anything if it's wrong; I could kick myself as I NEVER order things that can't be returned. (Where was my brain that day?) But they did say that up front. However, I have a feeling that if anything is defective it'll be a cold day in Hades to get it taken care of. 12/2/13

kelseys6
12/1/13

Ordered a maternity coat, recieved a NORMAL FITTED COAT and there is no return policy. I will never order from them again.

judithr4
11/30/13

I have placed more than 20 orders with Zulily and have managed to score only a couple of really good deals. Overall, I feel scammed and cheated. My most recent order included two shrug sweaters (same sweater/differant colors) that looked really cute in the photo. When I got them both had the collars on upside down!!!! Add to that all the items that were not true to size, the sweaters that did not show in the photo that they were "glittery" instead of the finish they looked like, the shoes that have such slippery soles they are unwearable,etc. etc. ....

I'm done ordering from them.

michelleh25
11/29/13

This site sells crap from places like Walmart, big lots, etc and prices it above the in store prices..... if you guys are going to scam customers, at least take the store label off first!!

cindiem
11/29/13

Don't be fooled, these aren't great deals! Had been ordering on this site for over a year spending hundreds thinking what a deal I was getting! Then one day I ordered a kids indoor/outdoor tent for $20, went to Ross the next day and saw the EXACT tent for 14.99. Fast forward a few months, bought a kids learning puzzle at Ross for $4 went on the site the next day and saw the exact same puzzle for $8.99!!!

lindag30
11/27/13

Well let's see, I ordered a dress shoes and a jacket Nov. 1 for the Nutcracker which isn't until Dec 14th. just received everything but the dress which they cancelled, said company didn't send them enough. 3 weeks to deliver. I will not order dresses from here again every one I have ordered they have cancelled.
As far as the kids jeans can't beat the price and they do ship pretty fast, quality good...Just don't order from here if your in a hurry or have your heart set on an item.. They will cancel your order if the company doesn't send them enough. They credited my pay pal account right away and gave me 10 dollars credit.

janiceh7
11/26/13

I ordered merchandise from zulily last year for christmas gifts and was very pleased with all the items; however, can't say that I feel the same way this year. I am very disappointed with most of the items I have received so far (too small, low quality, far superior compared to last year's items that I bought). I ordered 3 vests and those were fine but other clothing are the problem. I am expecting more shipment but I don't have much hope that they will be any better than what I have received so far. I will now have to go into the store and buy Christmas gifts for my family and friends. I would like to cancel the orders that have not been shipped yet but seems it's impossible. I don't plan on ordering from Zulily anymore.

janel46
11/24/13

It takes a long time for them to ship the merchandise. You will receive your purchases in 2 or more weeks. If you plan to make a purchase for gifts, you have to order it way before the event. Their referral program is stupid. They don't completely state what their policies are for the said program resulting in confusion for those who intends to participate in the program. To simply put it, I don't recommend this site! You are better off with other discount sites, such as amazon, gilt, ebay, etc.

chrisg42
11/24/13

The worst experience I have ever had. I was really excited, to be getting such a great deal on the rising international duster. I waited a month for my order. I started to get concerned that they did not ship yet. So I called customer service, they where no help knew nothing about ware my order was, just told me to wait a couple more days. I called three times total, and the same answer each time. I checked my order on the 5th week and it said they canceled my order without even informing me. I will never order from zullily again. Its a total scam.

dlw1
11/23/13

What's going on with this site? I placed 2 orders (free shipping) the other day. I have not received order confirmation, date for shipping…nothing!! Is this site for real??
It would be shameful if they are "picking the pockets" of consumers right before the holidays!! Any good experiences out there??

pamn5
11/20/13

I have been a loyal zulily customer from the beginning but the quality of the goods and the customer service have gone down as zulily grew. The odds are no longer in the customer's favor. You have to understand the company model. They work with companies to sell odd lots etc. They are not a warehouse. They advertise the stuff, take orders, and then the items are sent to customers. And now it takes a really, really long time to get your items. Sometimes a month. Better to buy local. And sometimes when the goods get to the customer, they are of poor quality. Zulily doesn't care, there will always be another customer. Read the reviews here and on their FB page and beware.

michellee12
11/19/13

I ordered a personalized christmas dress for my new baby granddaughter on 10/24/13, along with a shirt for underneath, tights, shoes, and a hair bow. Well of course everything else finally came in except for the dress. Now I am told it has been cancelled. What good are all the other items, if I don't get the dress. Of course, they say they will refund the dress cost, but that doesn't help with the rest of the items-now they are useless. And it is too late to find something else. I will NEVER recommend this site and will NEVER use it again for any reason. Very disappointed in this company, but I shouldn't be surprised - most are not customer friendly, just laughing all the way to the bank with my money.

tinas21
11/18/13

I can only give it one star as i have not received my shipment because the date keeps on changing....Not cool. I ordered these items two weeks before my birthday and I still haven't received one item .....they didn't mention that they have to MAKE the clothes

angeliqueb1
11/16/13

I read up on the site before I made a purchase and understood it would take some time for my order to arrive and that they do not accept returns. When my order got to me after a few weeks, one of the headphones I purchased was damaged. I contacted them and got a refund for the headphones plus a $10 credit to cover the shipping I had paid for. I was happy with that and ordered a pair a boots from them the next week. When I went to pay for the boots I had a $410 credit instead of $10. I contacted customer service again and they gave me the boots for free because I let them know about the $400 error. When I got the boots a few weeks later I open them up to find that they smelled so badly of diesel fuel that I had to leave them outside. They are the cheapest boots I have ever seen. Poorly made and thin material. I would have complained but they were free. After 3 weeks of leaving them outside they still smell. Can't even give them to Goodwill, I'm throwing them away!

dees24
11/14/13

Terrible customer service, they dont care at all about products that are misrepresented with sizes and when you simply ask for an exchange as it isn't correct, they blatantly just say, oh well...too bad or you, we don't care!
Don't waste one cent on this website, not worth your time or money.

jewelc12
11/14/13

Used to order clothes for my daughter most of the time. But took more than 3 weeks sometimes to recieved my order. Quality is just okay too. Not shopping there anymore.

chezh
11/13/13

Ordered several things for my girls. Some were just ok and others were not....As for as quality goes. SHIPPING TAKES FOREVER! 2-3 wks....that's too long especially when the money is immediately taken from your account. Packing is pretty good tho

theresag6
11/12/13

Still waiting to receive my order that was supposed to be here 11/7/13. I tracked it and 1/2 of the order is to be delivered today, but the other 1/2 now says 11/15/13.....Not Happy!!!!!! The second 1/2 of the order was a birthday gift for 11/13/13.......

saloungej
11/12/13

ORDERED FROM THIS SITE ON 10/25/2013 IT TOOK THE COMAPNY 2WKS FOR AN ORDER COMFIRMATION. I DID NOT GET MY SHIPMENT UNTIL TODAY 11/12/2013 WHICH IS ONLY HALF OF MY ORDER. THE COAT I ORDERED WAS ACTUALLY BETTER THAN I EXPECTED BUT THE RAINBOOTS WERE DOLLAR TREE QUALITY SMH. MY ORDERED WAS WELL PACKAGED BUT I WILL NOT BE ORDERING FROM T HIS COMPANY AGAIN.

bl868
11/11/13

I made a mistake , gave my e mail address to this group .
Getting an e mail nearly daily .
Tried to unsubscribe , getting no where .
Finally gotten hold of their telephone number .
Hope if they would remove my e mail address for me manually .

hilarys1
11/11/13

I have ordered a few things from this website. One was nice quality and a great deal, two were mediocre quality and therefore no cheaper than a department store, two were unwearable (wrong size shipped on one, shirt so strangely designed as to not fit anyone on the other).
Since they seem to not be screening the products they sell, and there is a "no return" policy, buying from the website is a real crap shoot. Don't waste your time and money... you will end up annoyed.

lynns26
11/9/13

I love the merchandise and the quality is usually good also but my granddaughter often outgrows the size i buy her by the time the items arrive.

jmg2
11/9/13

I'm chocking up my one purchase to a bad experience and will never purchase from them again. Placed my order on 10/29. Still waiting for shipment on 11/9. From what I've read, I'm afraid of the quality of the items I will receive. I understand how their system works. To ship two lightweight scarves an $8.95 shipping fee? The shipping was more than the item and I bet it won't have cost them more than $2 to send the thing and they'll probably arrive balled up in an envelope.

nickyc
11/7/13

I bought 2 bras, 3 baby outfits and a few items for myself. All were cheap materials and overpriced. The bras were extremly uncomfortable and most of the items took 2 months to deliver. This site is a huge joke.

najs
11/7/13

I ordered a baby onsie with the tutu and a pair of maternity pants... The pants came in about 3 weeks, the onsie with headband came almost a month after my pants... When I did get the onsie, it looked VERY CHEAP! And the headband did not match the outfit. Furthermore, there was no tag in the back of the onsie that said the size. The quality also looked and felt cheap. The onsie felt very hard, definately not 100% cotton... Looked like something that somebody's grandma sewed together. not happy at all with my purchase... The maternity pants were also very cheap.. I would definately not order from here again. Definately would no suggest anyone order from here!

11 Photos for Zulily