US Government's NSF

service@zulily.com

809 Reviews for Zulily.com

Review Highlights

ginas13

I called customer service and he was very nice which made it a little better.

kathyb40

You pay once, then get free shipping for the day (or all weekend if you order on a Friday).

aileenp1

It states very clearly on the website 2 to 3 weeks to ship.

1 star
Rating Distribution

▼ Sort by: recent

op111
11/26/13

They do fraud business. I got worst quality items over 100 dollar value each. Even a blind person will never pay for these touching and feeling. Certainly this is scam. There is no return policy which is approve of scam. Don't shop at zulily ever. One star is too much ....

sumalathar
11/26/13

Though they have mentioned that shipping takes 9-10 days, its much worse than that. I ordered some stuff and its been 25 days now and still have not got it and no tracking information on UPS either. And shipping charges are insane too. Not sure if the merchandise is really worth the wait.

janiceh7
11/26/13

I ordered merchandise from zulily last year for christmas gifts and was very pleased with all the items; however, can't say that I feel the same way this year. I am very disappointed with most of the items I have received so far (too small, low quality, far superior compared to last year's items that I bought). I ordered 3 vests and those were fine but other clothing are the problem. I am expecting more shipment but I don't have much hope that they will be any better than what I have received so far. I will now have to go into the store and buy Christmas gifts for my family and friends. I would like to cancel the orders that have not been shipped yet but seems it's impossible. I don't plan on ordering from Zulily anymore.

janel46
11/24/13

It takes a long time for them to ship the merchandise. You will receive your purchases in 2 or more weeks. If you plan to make a purchase for gifts, you have to order it way before the event. Their referral program is stupid. They don't completely state what their policies are for the said program resulting in confusion for those who intends to participate in the program. To simply put it, I don't recommend this site! You are better off with other discount sites, such as amazon, gilt, ebay, etc.

chrisg42
11/24/13

The worst experience I have ever had. I was really excited, to be getting such a great deal on the rising international duster. I waited a month for my order. I started to get concerned that they did not ship yet. So I called customer service, they where no help knew nothing about ware my order was, just told me to wait a couple more days. I called three times total, and the same answer each time. I checked my order on the 5th week and it said they canceled my order without even informing me. I will never order from zullily again. Its a total scam.

dlw1
11/23/13

What's going on with this site? I placed 2 orders (free shipping) the other day. I have not received order confirmation, date for shipping…nothing!! Is this site for real??
It would be shameful if they are "picking the pockets" of consumers right before the holidays!! Any good experiences out there??

carriek10
11/21/13

In all fairness they do inform you of delayed shipping. However, I recently ordered 5 pairs of shoes. 3 for my 4 year old and 2 for me. I have yet to receive one of the pairs of shoes I ordered. They are 10 days past the original date promised. All of the shoes came separately. One of my daughter's shoes arrived in a plastic bag-type package. Which was stuffed in my mailbox by USPS. The sizing is not accurate in the children's shoes. I ordered a 10 for my daughter and received a size 9. Which was too small for her. The quality of all of the items is horrible. I order a pair of women's boots. They had yellow stains all over them. The stitch work on the boots looked dreadful. It was loose in many areas. I will never order from this site again. I wish someone would have warned me.

michellee12
11/19/13

I ordered a personalized christmas dress for my new baby granddaughter on 10/24/13, along with a shirt for underneath, tights, shoes, and a hair bow. Well of course everything else finally came in except for the dress. Now I am told it has been cancelled. What good are all the other items, if I don't get the dress. Of course, they say they will refund the dress cost, but that doesn't help with the rest of the items-now they are useless. And it is too late to find something else. I will NEVER recommend this site and will NEVER use it again for any reason. Very disappointed in this company, but I shouldn't be surprised - most are not customer friendly, just laughing all the way to the bank with my money.

tinas21
11/18/13

I can only give it one star as i have not received my shipment because the date keeps on changing....Not cool. I ordered these items two weeks before my birthday and I still haven't received one item .....they didn't mention that they have to MAKE the clothes

dianed10
11/17/13

One star is too high for zulily. The quality is zero. The service is zero. Total waste of money and time. They won't be in business long.

angeliqueb1
11/16/13

I read up on the site before I made a purchase and understood it would take some time for my order to arrive and that they do not accept returns. When my order got to me after a few weeks, one of the headphones I purchased was damaged. I contacted them and got a refund for the headphones plus a $10 credit to cover the shipping I had paid for. I was happy with that and ordered a pair a boots from them the next week. When I went to pay for the boots I had a $410 credit instead of $10. I contacted customer service again and they gave me the boots for free because I let them know about the $400 error. When I got the boots a few weeks later I open them up to find that they smelled so badly of diesel fuel that I had to leave them outside. They are the cheapest boots I have ever seen. Poorly made and thin material. I would have complained but they were free. After 3 weeks of leaving them outside they still smell. Can't even give them to Goodwill, I'm throwing them away!

donnab24
11/16/13

If you are unhappy about the time it takes to receive an order, you need to understand how the site works. They don't have the merchandise on hand that they offer. They offer it for a certain amount of time and then order it from the company/distributor/importer. That's also why there are no returns.

That said, I don't recommend ordering from this site. Have you ever had socks not fit?? I mean a standard pair of women's socks that won't go over an average size foot? They were clearly a factory mistake or "second" and I have no recourse. I have had a couple of other similar experiences when I thought I'd give them another chance...both were disappointing. And why take that chance when there are so many other discounted online shopping sources that 100% stand by their merchandise? Anyway, and online shopping experience that requires you to log in with email and a password is just ridiculous.

dees24
11/14/13

Terrible customer service, they dont care at all about products that are misrepresented with sizes and when you simply ask for an exchange as it isn't correct, they blatantly just say, oh well...too bad or you, we don't care!
Don't waste one cent on this website, not worth your time or money.

jewelc12
11/14/13

Used to order clothes for my daughter most of the time. But took more than 3 weeks sometimes to recieved my order. Quality is just okay too. Not shopping there anymore.

chezh
11/13/13

Ordered several things for my girls. Some were just ok and others were not....As for as quality goes. SHIPPING TAKES FOREVER! 2-3 wks....that's too long especially when the money is immediately taken from your account. Packing is pretty good tho

theresag6
11/12/13

Still waiting to receive my order that was supposed to be here 11/7/13. I tracked it and 1/2 of the order is to be delivered today, but the other 1/2 now says 11/15/13.....Not Happy!!!!!! The second 1/2 of the order was a birthday gift for 11/13/13.......

saloungej
11/12/13

ORDERED FROM THIS SITE ON 10/25/2013 IT TOOK THE COMAPNY 2WKS FOR AN ORDER COMFIRMATION. I DID NOT GET MY SHIPMENT UNTIL TODAY 11/12/2013 WHICH IS ONLY HALF OF MY ORDER. THE COAT I ORDERED WAS ACTUALLY BETTER THAN I EXPECTED BUT THE RAINBOOTS WERE DOLLAR TREE QUALITY SMH. MY ORDERED WAS WELL PACKAGED BUT I WILL NOT BE ORDERING FROM T HIS COMPANY AGAIN.

bl868
11/11/13

I made a mistake , gave my e mail address to this group .
Getting an e mail nearly daily .
Tried to unsubscribe , getting no where .
Finally gotten hold of their telephone number .
Hope if they would remove my e mail address for me manually .

lynns26
11/9/13

I love the merchandise and the quality is usually good also but my granddaughter often outgrows the size i buy her by the time the items arrive.

jmg2
11/9/13

I'm chocking up my one purchase to a bad experience and will never purchase from them again. Placed my order on 10/29. Still waiting for shipment on 11/9. From what I've read, I'm afraid of the quality of the items I will receive. I understand how their system works. To ship two lightweight scarves an $8.95 shipping fee? The shipping was more than the item and I bet it won't have cost them more than $2 to send the thing and they'll probably arrive balled up in an envelope.

nickyc
11/7/13

I bought 2 bras, 3 baby outfits and a few items for myself. All were cheap materials and overpriced. The bras were extremly uncomfortable and most of the items took 2 months to deliver. This site is a huge joke.

najs
11/7/13

I ordered a baby onsie with the tutu and a pair of maternity pants... The pants came in about 3 weeks, the onsie with headband came almost a month after my pants... When I did get the onsie, it looked VERY CHEAP! And the headband did not match the outfit. Furthermore, there was no tag in the back of the onsie that said the size. The quality also looked and felt cheap. The onsie felt very hard, definately not 100% cotton... Looked like something that somebody's grandma sewed together. not happy at all with my purchase... The maternity pants were also very cheap.. I would definately not order from here again. Definately would no suggest anyone order from here!

luannc1
11/3/13

I ordered Keen shoes, and the quality is awful. I have never seen such sub standard quality in a Keen shoe, and I have purchased a lot of Keens. Do NOT buy from this company! You are wasting your money...

kelseya
11/2/13

I have made two orders from zulily & when I checked my bank account I had two more orders from zulily. Never going to order from here again!! Plus it takes FOREVER for the product to get to zulily & to be shipped.

carries21
11/2/13

I ordered a shirt for a sudden wedding (sudden in the sense that my idiot brother didn't plan his wedding until the last minute, and I was scrambling to find proper clothes in a short period while living on an island without any real stores). My sister found this for me and ordered it without checking out the site.

The shirt is lovely. It looks great, but I'm not exactly impressed with the site itself.

The shirt arrived in a shipping bag with the shirt basically just shoved in a ball inside. If I hadn't already planned to wash it first, I'd certainly have had to iron it before wear, but the real problem was the fact that one entire sleeve was covered in some kind of stain, like the shirt was rubbed against a tire or something. The stains are fairly bad, though I'm hoping they'll wash out, as I'm out of time and don't have a choice.

The shirt also doesn't have any tags. At all. As in, when I wash this, I won't know how to do it, because even the tags that usually have washing information are missing. That's...questionable.

If I can wash the shirt, I'll write it off as a narrow escape and just not order from this company again. I don't want to bother with a company that doesn't do any quality check whatsoever, because this stain wasn't easy to miss. Someone had to have either seen it or put the shirt on some objectionable surface before packaging. Either way, not good enough for me.

Two stars because I really do like the shirt, and ordering wasn't difficult. Minus three stars for stains and missing tags and questionable quality.

christinew13
11/1/13

Shipping does take a while, but this is clearly stated before you place your order. I have loved everything I have ordered, and I have ordered many items over the past several months. All of my favorites are from zulily. They also tell me when my order is being shipped to zulily and when it has left for my home delivery and provide a tracking number. I have had no problems, so I have not had to contact customer service, so I cannot speak to that.

marig4
10/31/13

I order 2 pairs of boots for my daugther. In the website the picture looked of good quality. When I recieved the order after 3 weeks I was extremelly dissapointed! Poor quality and craftsmanship on the boots not worth the price I payed. Better quality boots at Wal-Mart for less money.

marleneh1
10/28/13

I ordered 2 pairs of boots. The shipping turn around does take some time, but it was clearly stated when I made my purchase. They even came a couple days earlier than originally expected. I'm sure some of the bad reviews are justified, but I had to share my expierence with the company as I did encounter an issue. Both pairs of boots were manufactured by the same company and I ordered a 5 1/2 for both. However, only one of the pairs fit, and the other which was labeled everywhere a 5 1/2; was a size and a half too big. A friend tried them on who is a size 7 and they fit perfect. I called customer service and they couldn't of done a better job to keep me a satisfied customer. They not only refunded my account with a store credit, they let me keep the boots to pass along to my girlfriend. A+++ for customer service! I've ordered on similar sites (i.e., Nomorerack) and their customer service department was terrible! I now know where to order items for the holidays if I am looking for a good deal. Although, I will be aware of the items that I do purchase. Happy Shopping! Hope this helps some...

gailh28

Terrible experience.

Ordered over 3 weeks ago, it took 3 weeks for it to process and then they cancelled my order. They do not have the merchandise when you buy it, so they don't process your order for weeks!
Terrible experience.

sallyp7
10/28/13

There is no customer service to speak of and even though you haven't received your order and still waiting after three weeks, and you want to cancel the order, don't call zulily to cancel, call your credit card and cancel it first. then call zulily, they will charge that credit card quicker than you can say "crooked sales" rather than cancel your order. Lesson learned, should of read the reviews before ordering off this site.

veronicao4
10/26/13

Shipping takes FOREVER!!! Also, miss sized products, dirty clothes. DELETE this site from your computer! UGH!!!

alexv10
10/26/13

I don't think this site deserves any stars. I ordered for the first time and received the wrong item. I made several attempts to contact customer service to no avail. I will never order from them again.

lorelav
10/24/13

Purchase a tshirt and its said shipped but when i called they can't find any info to where is my order..

jennifers67
10/22/13

I have had a similar experience...the clothes run very small and they are cheap cheap cheap looking. Very thin material. My items were not returnable, so I'm stuck with cheap looking clothes that are too small. Don't waste your time with this company, no matter how good the deal looks!!!

jannaw
10/18/13

Apparently there is no quality control at Zulily. Recently, I increased by orders b/c I needed fall clothing for my daughter, who just started school. Unless you purchase a nationally-recognized brand, DON'T ORDER! The sizing is weird, the clothing is made of low-quality fabric, there are tears, holes, seams coming apart, and recently, a holiday inflatable decoration lost its first blower in 7 days, 2 days later, the 2nd went out. No exchanges. If you complain you might get a refund for the defective item, but not the 2 matching tops for which you now have no matching leggings! There customer service reps seem to be trained to placate customers, but they really need to get a handle on the quality issues up front and stop shipping out damaged merchandise. I don't know if their vendors are shipping their seconds because there are no exchanges, or if Zulily's buyers are not paying attention to what they order for sale. And it has gone downhill recently. The shipping wait is completely inexcusable.

somegirly
10/17/13

The site wont let me view it unless I have a facebook account and can promote through MY personal use of the space. Im not sorry I dont buy in to social media. Apparently this site is just an advertising whore. No thanks.

angelah21
10/15/13

My review is mainly about their customer service. We moved recently and I mistakenly didn't change my address when placing an order and my packages were sent to my old house and subsequently, refused. Zulily customer service changed my address for me and immediately had the packages re-sent to me. Unfortunately, one of the outfits I ordered appeared to have mildew or some other stain on it, so I called customer service. They could not have been more helpful! Not only did I receive a full refund for the outfit (because they showed no others in stock) but I also received a $10.00 credit because it didn't work out. The entire transaction took maybe 5 minutes and I couldn't have been happier. Very please to see good customer service!!

sallik
10/15/13

I do buy a good amount of stuff from Zulily. There are good points and not so good ones. I am usually satisfied with the stuff I buy. I have, however, ordered a couple items and then a few days later have received a notice that I will not get an item. I have also received damaged items. Zulily has always refunded the cost and sometimes also given me a $10 credit. Some of the prices are so low, I just cannot order them. My bigger complaint is the shipping time. It does take a longer than average time to get purchases. You really can't depend on getting your stuff by holidays or birthdays or events like that. If I buy from them, it is usually for stuff I am not in a hurry for.

debir1
10/15/13

This site popped up on my face book and I made a purchase, not unlike some others, I noticed the delivery was not fast, they ship to ups and then ups ships to usps. I received a pair of shoes, (each shoe a different size). There was no return info in the package and when I called I found that I had to pay for return and only get a site credit for my purchase, so I am out at least $10 for shipping and have a credit for a site I do not trust.

paulag5
10/15/13

It's a hit or miss with Zulily, I have bought a 2pc for my niece, the price was great, order a size 12 in kids and got a two pc that will fit my 4yr old, top was so tiny, it was not wearable at all, barely covered anything, had to through it away and I have had some great purchases, with designer sunglasses,clothes for my daughter, I don't buy dresses, because they either run small and dont fit well. havent been succesful with dresses, Sometimes the quality is cheap, bought my daughter 6 swimsuits, two of them, the plastic hooks broke, but I continue to buy, sometimes I buy novelty things that I like to gift to my friends when I see something I like. I think, you have to research product before you buy. Usually they sell close outs. Consumer Beware.

rachelg15
10/15/13

I am very familiar with Zulily and find it unfortunate that so many shoppers had a less than wonderful experience with the website, but after reading several reviews I was compelled to write my own. Zulily is a wonderful site that sells great merchandise at a sharply discounted rate. I believe that there are purchasers who bought garments or other merchandise that was damaged. This, however, is not the fault of Zulily. They are not the manufacturer. They buy product from vendors and have faith that their vendors will provide them with a good product. I also read that the delivery time is incredibly long and Zulily oversells items that aren't in stock. The reason the delivery time is long is because Zulily must first wait for their vendors to ship them the merchandise then they ship from their facility. Zulily has a tight schedule and they expect every vendor to adhere to it, but that doesn't always happen. They also DO NOT oversell items. They sell the exact amount of items a vendor tells them is available. Again, Zulily is trusting the vendors they are working with. No business is perfect but Zulily is a great e-commerce site that gets quality products to consumers at an unbeatable price.

jenh3
10/11/13

The shipping seems to take an unusually long amount of time and two of the four pieces I ordered were terrible quality. After the first washing of one shirt, every single button ripped off. Another shirt had several large tears in the sleeve right out of the package. Boo. If you are going to sell clothes at least make sure they are well made and high quality. I will never order here again.

joannak6
10/10/13

I wasn't sure when I could see the reviews of customers before ordering...
I JUST GET MY STUFF .Everything is Ok .All items in the one shipping and cloths look great.I had to wait over two weeks but I expected that.

laurap24
10/9/13

What a horrible business model. I'll admit, I fell for one of their facebook ads, and I got a great deal on a couple of jackets, my first experience was ok. My second experience made me realize that I fell for their silly scheme. They make you think you're getting something special and uncommon, BAIT. They make you sign up prior to viewing their inventory, GOTCHA. Then, they make you pay for clothing they don't even have in stock, then, order it on your behalf, hoping and praying someone doesn't make a mistake, and then, you wait and wait and wait and wait. It could take several weeks to realize something is wrong, meanwhile, they have your money. Oh, what a scam! Amazon.com, Overstock.com and all the others are far superior. Zulily doesn't accept returns, they inundated you with email blasts, and they make you wait for an entiriy for your purchase. This seems like an archaic way to do business these days.

kirym
10/8/13

This is the worst on line experience I ever had. It will be my last time. Never, ever will I order from them ever again. What a waste of my time. I guess the time I get the product, I be too old to wear them. Good grief. Should have check out the review before I order it.

melaniem7
10/8/13

Update- Oct 8th I recieved the rest of my order- 5 weeks and 1 day later... I only had to complain once ;-)--- The worst quality yet... I wish I had the two or three week shipping they advertise, but it has been 4 weeks and my items still haven't even SHIPPED! I ordered some sweater dresses for my daughter which she will probably outgrow before they arrive. I also ordered a dress for myself, which arrived after 15 days but was 2 sizes smaller than the size chart which I carefully checked before ordering. I also received the shirt I ordered but it is cheap & small & SEE-THROUGH! It was not see through on the picture! These items are non-returnable for a reason... everyone would return them. The quality is poor when you actually receive them & the size is simply not correct, even though they list a size chart next to each item. I just received the brand name shirt I ordered for my son (I went to the local department store and tried on shirts with him to ensure the proper size first) and it was sooooo long it looked like a dress (my son is skinny and almost 6 feet tall so usually kids shirts are too short). He was laughing so hard he was crying 'cause it looked so WRONG. If you are looking for trinkets, this site might work but don't be in a hurry- 2 months is evidently a reasonable time frame for them.

daniellam2
10/8/13

Terrible service. I personally think they are a scam.

After ordering 5 items, 2 of which were incomplete and one was missing, and after waiting for the completion of the order which never arrived for another two weeks, I returned the package to the company after getting in touch and explaining what the problem was.
After another 3 weeks they said they never received my package with the returns and refused to refund my money.

I had to contact Royal Mail with my postage information and receipt and they have told me that is very unusual and unlikely that would happen. They have covered some of the cost although I do firmly believe, just like Royal Mail that Zulily have just taken advantage of the situation.
Just do not use them. They are terrible.

florencer10
10/6/13

I wish I would've read these reviews before ordering. Zulily shipped my order, supposedly thru UPS. I waited a week after being unable to track the # on UPS website. I then called Zulily customer service. I was given a $10 credit along with a refund of my money because they said it was shipped from their facility but lost in transit?!?? Bad first time user experience.

lindas72
10/4/13

Do not buy clothing at this site. I ordered 3 Life is Good shirts. 2 were seconds. Like, shirts with arms for one size and body for another size. I think this is just a way to get rid of stuff that wouldn't otherwise sell in a million years. No wonder they won't take anything back! Other non-clothing items were purchased for Christmas gifts. Now I'm afraid to give them.

pats52
10/4/13

I had earlier complained about Zulily not having uniform sizing for children's clothes and that they do not accept exchanges. But, what they did do is credit my account $12.99 and told me to donate the sweatsuit to charity. So I have to revised my review that I would prefer an exchange, but appreciate the credit.

Best Baby Sites Reviewed by Consumers on SiteJabber