US Government's NSF

Rating Distribution

Detailed Rating Summary

Review Highlights

nel711

I have spend quite a bit with Wayfair and their customer Service Dept has been very cooperative. (in 32 reviews)

guyc16

He placed my order, guaranteed it would be here by the day I needed it and didn’t even charge me for shipping. (in 81 reviews)

robertac4

The box was damaged along with the item in the box. (in 51 reviews)

▼ Sort by: recent

tinat22
6/30/15

why can I not get through to place an order? I have been calling forever to place this order and I do not understand why HGTV would promote these people!!!!

corrinw
6/30/15

I ordered a bed frame almost two weeks ago. It was supposed to arrive today, however the tracking shows that the item is still on the other side of the country (as it has been for almost a week). I contacted customer service to find out where my package is and when I can expect delivery. They said they had to contact the frieght company and would get back to me in a day or two. I will be interested to hear why my order will not be delivered when promised and to find out when I will actually recieve the order.

rajeshp2
6/23/15

Wayfair has a very ridiculous policy of processing orders. If your billing address and shipping address are different for your first order then your order will get cancelled. You can not buy anything for anyone but yourself. I am not aware of this kind of policy for any other online business.

judyf10
6/19/15

I purchased a TV table from Wayfair. It arrived with a few scratches. Customer service (Rachel) sent a repairman who attempted to eliminate the scratches. He worked hard, but it was still visible although less so. I called back Rachel who offered us a discount asking us what was fair. I suggested an amount which she accepted.

chandans1
6/15/15

worse place to buy anything very unprofessional guys . they show one thing in the picture and send you different product . customer service worst .. my order was 1992434445

kevink63
6/3/15

In an attempt to make this negative review short and informational I will summarize my experience with Joss&Main or Wayfair over the past week. I ordered a table online and the shipping details were not available until after checkout. I completed the order anyway only to get an email saying my item would ship in 3-4 weeks to a 3rd party for them to then call and set up a delivery time in 1-2 weeks. Since I didn't want to wait over a month I called the next day to cancel the order. A side note, I got the same table for $150 less and delivered in 1 week from overstock.com.

The following is a string of dealings with Wayfair:

Called to cancel within 24 hours, their policy states 48 hours for a full refund. Gentleman who helped me was nice and said he processed the cancellation and the hold would be removed from my account.

I then get an email saying I cannot cancel my order because it was outside of the 48 hour window and I would still be charged. I called back and the female who helped me was nice and apologetic and promised everything was ok and the hold would be removed from my account.

I call back again days later since the hold is still on my account and I am ensured it will be removed by another customer service rep. It was in fact removed the next day only to be put back on the following day....

I then get an email saying my item is ready for shipping! I call them to ensure it does not ship as it was cancelled a week ago and asked why it was still being processed. Of course the hold is still on my account so I want to make sure they don't charge me and ship the item. The lady I spoke with said she will make sure it doesn't get delivered and will remove the hold on my account, notice a trend here!

Believe it or not, my item shipped! I called again and they tried to tell me that once shipped, the items cannot be returned. After some "investigating" on their part and reviewing the multiple notes on my calls they send another email basically stating they normally charge but will be so kind to not charge me this time.... Of course, they said the hold will also be removed from my account.

That brings me to today and they removed the hold but the only problem is they turned the hold into an actual charge! Yes, charged my account the full amount. I call again to see what the hell happened and get told that since it was cancelled after shipping, they charge the card once it ships. I am now blue in the face telling them it should never have shipped as I cancelled it a week earlier and spoke to 4 people at this point.

I now have a refund for $150, the cost of shipping by the way (maybe from China?). This is only part of the refund since apparently they refund in different increments and not at once. Still waiting on the rest of the money to be returned.

This was a long story that may be difficult to follow but yes the twilight zone is real.

angelaj14
5/31/15

I ordered a sofa and ottoman. The ottoman ordered is not the ottoman delivered and now all photos of the products (ottomans) have been removed from the website. Dishonest.

brendag22
5/23/15

this site is consistent with great products and quick shipment times.

judir3
5/19/15

I ordered a Little Tykes Cozy Coupe from Wayfair.com

The box was shipped to my home. The order is totally unacceptable. I Can't give this as a gift as intended. The carton is dirty, crushed / torn in places and looks like one end got wet. It looks like it was dragged here rather than shipped here.

Tried to resolve with Wayfair but Wayfair is hiding behind "policy" and steadfastly refuses to give a full refund or a new shipment unless I pay for return shipping.

This is a rather large and fairly heavy item. I can not bring myself pay return shipping for a totally useless product from a totally uncooperative seller.

Be warned; this outfit only cares about moving merchandise and billing for it - certainly not about a customer.

Tip for consumers: Go elsewhere!

patsyh1
5/19/15

I have ordered several items from Wayfair including a sofa and so far have had a good experience. The shipping is a little slow, took my sofa about 3 weeks to get here, but I thought well free shipping what do you expect. The sofa did arrive in good condition, but not so impressed with the company that delivered it. The other items I have ordered have been exactly as described and of good quality. I'm a little leary of ordering now after reading all the other reviews. Doubt I will ever order another big item from them now. I would give them 4 stars just because of the slow shipping.

bryand28
5/18/15

I found what appeared to be a great sale on Wayfair.com on a grill. I had previously found the same item on another site on sale for a bit more and had placed an order. When I found the sale on Wayfair.com, I cancelled my other order and placed one with Wayfair.com. I got a confirmation and an estimated shipping date. When I never received a tracking email for the shipment, I went back to the site to discover the sale had been cancelled. When I questioned them about it, they said that it was a mistake...too bad. They claimed they had sent an email (they lied...I checked all my email and spam folders). They offered to fill the order at nearly triple the price which was much higher than everyone else's prices. In the mean time, the sale on the other site I had cancelled ended so I got screwed twice. Stay away...they don't honor their pricing and try to re-sell you the item at higher prices.

lisar54
5/11/15

I recently ordered several items on different occasions from wayfair. The items are always of BETTER quality than the picture shows and they get to me in 3 days or less! No hidden shipping costs! The shipping truly is free just like the commercial says.Highly reccomend!!!

dalel15
5/2/15

ORDERED MEDIA CABNET. FROM CANADA NEVER NEVER NEVER AGAIN..PRICE 210.00. AFTER SHIPPING TAXES.ETC 372.14. ALMOST TWICE THE PRICE. BEWARE CANADA CHECK FINAL PRICE BEFORE ORDERING ANY ITEM FROM WAYFAIR. THE FINAL PRICE IS SHOCKING VERY COSTLY MISTAKE

trudeb
4/24/15

I have furnished my basement and a whole house with purchases from Wayfair, and must say I have never experienced better customer service.

I couple of items have been damaged during delivery, and there were no questions asked besides sending a replacement, refund my money, and schedule a delivery for the damaged package.

Everyone I have ever spoken to have been extremely polite and helpful.

I will for sure continue using Wayfair for any purchase I can.

annac53
4/21/15

I purchased the California Umbrella 9' Wood Pulley Open Market Umbrella from Wayfair in March 2015 and it broke in Mid-April 2015. I called my Rep Christine Russell assuming they would send a replacement and apologize for the inconvenience like any good customer service rep would do and instead she was very rude and almost aggressive with me saying it was not their responsibility and we probably broke it! I'm not sure why we would break our own new umbrella, but in any event we will never work with Christine or Wayfair again!

victimw
4/17/15

These people are at best unreliable and in reality, lying ratbags. If you order goods from these people, you will be given a date (not a time frame or even notice of whether it will be in the afternoon or morning) when delivery will supposedly take place. Then you will get a note saying that you were not home when they came (even though you were) and then you will be given (after a long agonising phone call where you will be left on hold for hours) another date when you will be told it will be re-delivered - only it won't be, even though you will have spent the entire day at home. This scenario will be repeated until you have practically gone insane. You will never see your item. Then you will be taunted by them as to how long they will take before they will issue you a refund for your never-delivered item...
Good luck!

michaelr123
4/9/15

I received 2 defective items out of 3 orders from Wayfair.com. I fixed one myself and tried to return the other defective item. Wayfair.com lists 2 methods for returns, but neither one works. The first method requests an order number and email, but just erases the data after you input it. After logging in and checking the item in question, the site puts me into a loop, claiming the item was not checked. Zero for two. Waiting to hear back from customer service, after wasting time trying the 2 methods offered by Wayfair.com that don't work.

philipb29
3/30/15

Once my son got used to the strong smell he found the chair comfortable.

earlm33
3/25/15

ITS NOT FOR A TEENAGER. Bought this for my 10 year old daughter who is 70 lbs avg 9 year old, and it was just the right size for her. Better fit for my 5 year old. Wouldn't recommend this for a child over 10 years old.

cynthiap23
3/23/15

I ordered a chair from wayfair's birchlane site on nov 28 and was told it would be delivered Jan 15. months after the promised delivery date I received the wrong chair. Returned it. waited an additional month and a half. Received the wrong chair again. They did offer a discount when asked but it was for %15 which is less then the multiple sales discounts they have offered over the span I have waited and certainly my time is worth more. They do not fulfill their promises and do not go out of their way for customers.

rhondas13
3/10/15

This company charged my credit card for an order that was never placed, and there's no order #.

Tip for consumers: beware

marshal316
3/5/15

We ordered a bedframe from Wayfair.com at the end of January 2015 that we are still waiting for and it now the first week of March 2015. We were first told the bedframe was on back order but since it has finally shipped from their California warehouse it has taken a month and it still has not reached our Minnesota home. I have contacted Wayfair a couple of times and all I get is the run around. As I watch the tracking of our merchandise it would appear it has been in every state in the union. It is now in North Carolina where it has been for several days. We have invested too much time now to cancel our order and Wayfair cannot tell us when or if we will ever receive the furniture we have already paid over $1,000.00 for. We have never ordered from Wayfair before and we will never order from them again. I will go back to being a loyal amazon.com customer.
Marsha

Tip for consumers: Stay away from Wayfair and stick with amazon.com.

mikes276
3/4/15

Ordered a buffet...it took several week for it to arrive. When I received it one of the doors was cracked. Noah with Way Fair ordered a replacement, it took six weeks to arrive!!
When assembling the rest of the buffet another door did not fit!! Piece of junk!! Way Fair never offered to resolve the issues. I will never purchase from them again.

Mike

carolew7
3/3/15

This is not about your online business, but about your sponsorship of the Ellen Degeneres Design Challenge. After choosing the winner you then turned around and disqualified him in a shamefully embarrassing way on national television claiming something similar had been made by another designer - I'm sure you could have found something similar to Katie's as well - I've seen similar table/stool setups. If I was Tim, I would sue you for defamation of character as I'm sure you have seriously damaged his reputation and his business. I will not be watching any more of her/your shows! Carole Weeks, Daytona Beach, Florida.

lynnew8
3/1/15

Ordered a Hall Tree about a month ago, which was in stock at the time. After the expected delivery date came and went, and I hadn't received my item, I called to inquire. I was told that the item had been delivered to the wrong address in a different town. When the drivers went back to retrieve the item, they dropped it and it broke. Instead of immediately sending a replacement to the right address, they were "waiting for my call" to see if I still wanted the item, which I (obviously) did, since I wasn't aware of the delivery problem to begin with.....The story gets worse....the customer service rep says they still have the item and will send one out immediately. Again, days go by with no status update. I call to find out that they never shipped the replacement item and now the item I ordered and already paid for us out of stock/ back ordered. Weeks have gone by with no communication from Wayfair. Today, I called again to check on my piece of furniture. I was told that it will arrive in the warehouse this week. I responded "great, I assume that this will express ship, since I've now been waiting for the replacement item for over a month? The response "No, we won't be able to do that. We cannot ask our drivers to speed." Then, the young lady very pleasantly asks me to hang on to answer a few customer service questions. I decline saying "trust me, you don't want my feedback right now.". Worse customer service ever! If the item I ordered wasn't a unique piece of furniture that I haven't seen anywhere else, I would cancel my order. Cannot believe what a complete joke the entire process has been. Meanwhile, they have already been paid $600 for this purchase! Insane!

kathrynb14
2/19/15

When decorating or just looking for that special item, you won't go wrong choosing wayfair.com. They carry top-notch items you can't pass up, and you won't break the bank. The Daily Sales are well worth checking on a regular basis. In addition to their already discounted quality Items, Daily Sales give you even more of a discount.

Their wide selection of just about anything you are looking for is the best! I have even bought furniture pieces, for example, end tables, and a platform bed, for 1/2 the price I would find locally. And everything I have ordered has been quickly delivered, and in perfect condition.

I had one occasion to use Customer Service due to a small problem and was surprised at the courtesy of the Reps and how quickly my problem was resolved. No hassle, and to my complete satisfaction!

This is one of the best online sites to shop for any decorating solution, from big to small. That is why I always check wayfair.com first. I do not have to spend all day shopping for what I need or want. Quality is a big factor for me when shopping, and wayfair has that hands down to most other discounted online sites.

You can't go wrong! I am always amazed at the large selections of items. I could spend hours shopping on wayfair but I never have to because their items are organized in such a way that it is easy to find whatever you are looking for.

joyceh15
2/15/15

it was okay I had a little problem with the return

ronr28
2/11/15

Second time I have used Wayfair and shipping is very slow. This will be the last time

Tip for consumers: if you have time to wait otherwise go some where else.

patk16
1/28/15

Always great merchandise to buy

joyf4
1/24/15

My favorite website for home products. Excellent.

walidh5
1/21/15

This company charged my D. card with $426.58 for nothing purchased from it.I called my D.card customer services to cancel this charge.

Tip for consumers: watch out your credit card to be sure there is no any fraud done by this company,

cindyb41
1/12/15

I have always had a pleasant experience with wayfair. I've ordered many things for my home and gifted many things as well with no issues.

kellyl48
1/12/15

I purchased a toy box and it had a little chip in it. I called and they sent me a brand new one, and shipped it over night. I had it in time for the birthday party! I will definitely tell my friends.

angip2
1/8/15

For Christmas I ordered a very large and very heavy Fuf Beanbag chair for my son. It was my first wayfair order. Not only was it a good deal to begin with ($80, which was $36 less than amazon, and I love amazon), it was free shipping for that big, heavy box! Well, after the first day, we noticed a 3/4" tear near one of the seams. I knew stitching would not hold from what I could see. So I emailed Wayfair and told them of my problem. They got back to me the NEXT day! They simply asked if replacing the cover was an option or if the item needed replaced. So I went and pulled a few tiny chunks from the bean bag and realized that trying to replace the cover would be an extremely messy and daunting task. Those foam bits (or anything from a bean bag) cling to EVERYTHING around it, and remember...this bean bag is very big. I told customer service that I didn't expect a new beanbag, but that replacing the cover was not really an option either. They did not hesitate to replace the item free of charge! I received it yesterday. They were more than helpful via email and I couldn't be happier with their service. I will definitely do business with wayfair again.

richardh76
12/29/14

I've ordered from Wayfair a couple of times within the past three months. One item arrived in a timely fashion and I did receive emails with tracking numbers. The second item was a lamp which arrived quickly and in perfect condition except that the lamp shade was not in the package. I called customer service and they said they would ship the shade (which was supposed to be included with the lamp in the first place) but it would take two weeks to arrive. In later November I ordered a leather stool. I never received an email with tracking info so I called to see what was going on and was told it had shipped. I then got a tracking number but the Fed Ex site showed that the item had never left the warehouse. By the end of December I called again. They said they were unable to find what had happened but they would ship another of the same item and gave me a 20% refund. I'll be waiting to see if it indeed does arrive! The customer service person was very friendly and appeared to be helpful.

Tip for consumers: If you don;t get a shipment confirmation right away, you'd better start calling their customer service.

robinh41
12/22/14

I returned an item that was not what it was supposed to be. I even called to verify the color. It has been two months and several calls. They confirm they have the item back and I can track it through UPS that they received it but can't seem to get my money back. I am about to file a fraud case on my credit card with them. I will not buy with them again!

justinc46
12/20/14

Item came damaged, return policy sucks!!! Item description was misleading said solid wood was chip board. Was trash enough said....

Tip for consumers: Don't shop online furniture.

donnar42
12/17/14

I placed an order on 12/11/14, paying extra for delivery "on or before 12/18/14". I checked with customer service on 12/16/14 as I was concerned I had not yet seen a shipment e-mail. I was assured the order would ship that night for delivery on 12/18/14; this was a Christmas order for my boss!
On 12/17/14, again concerned, I checked again, and now the order status had changed to back-ordered with delivery "on or before 2/3/15"; no e-mail notification, mind you!
I checked with the on-line chat - was dropped three times.
I called and the agent confirmed the back order and offered to cancel the order. To try to appease me, she offered a measly 10% off!
I could have ordered from another site.
Obviously, Wayfair's inventory status system is outdated and does not work well. I should have know on 12/11 if the item was out of stock. Does it really take 6 days to get an inventory status update?!! Wayfair's on-line chat system needs a good update, too.
Go order from a company that really does understand customer service; I don't think Wayfair is one of these.

robertj60
12/13/14

They are a excellent company to do business with .I have bought from them for over 5 yrs. and never had a problem with a return or damaged item. Always helpful customer service waiting to help in any way they can.I love this company and will always do business with them! Thank-You Wayfair.

cindyr23
12/8/14

I ordered a bedding item. Unfortunately, the color was not remotely like the name/description OR the on-line photo so I returned it. Even though it was explained to me by a Customer Service rep that the "dye lot may have been off", I was still not going to be refunded in full. I lost a few dollars on the return. Two weeks later, I called CS to ask where my partial refund was. "Oh, it doesn't look like it's been pushed through yet." When I asked why not, she said she didn't know. She supposedly put it through while I was on the phone, then said it would take another 3-5 business days to see it on my account. I will wait 3 more days, then put this into dispute. I will NEVER purchase from Wayfair again. It's not worth the lying or the hassle. I would give them ZERO stars if I could.

Tip for consumers: Don't. Just don't. There are many other businesses (Overstock.com for one) who know how to run a good business.

sherries
12/5/14

I ordered 10 DR chairs from Wayfair for $1666.00. One chair arrived with a broken back leg. They sent the replacement and it was the wrong chair. Apparently both chairs have the exact same item number or something. I am now stuck with two large boxes and Wayfair tells me that it's my problem to take care of, they will not pick them up. "Donate or dispose of" is their answer. So, on my time I have to get them to Goodwill, or arrange for a charity to pick them up, or I just put them out with the garbage to go into the landfill. What?!!? Still waiting on the correct chair three weeks later, no phone calls, tracking number, email, nothing.

Tip for consumers: Don't get stuck with a bulky item from Wayfair. They won't pick it up!

geg15
11/30/14

After dealing with customer service they have confirmed what I already assumed. They are told to tell the customer what they want to hear even if its a lie , as long as it gets tem off the phone. And if You are wondering why you haven't got your parcel yet , they give You a song and dance around the question and if you ask again they offer to start a return for You. If Im wanting the parcel sooner why the heck would I want to return it when I finally get it. Know matter who You talk to they use the same sentences, They must be given a script of 5 lines to say to a customer complaint. They act like they care but they don't do what they say they are going to. Ive ordered atleast 10 times from them but never again.

Tip for consumers: They lie. They tell you what You want to hear but do not follow thru. Their shipping is awful Ive yet to receive anything when they said I would.

angier12
11/14/14

Ordered a sofa table and loved it. Fast delivery exactly like the picture.

valeryd
11/9/14

I ordered something from Wayfair last Sunday. Two hours later I called to cancel because I found the item for much less in a store. I was told that the cancellation was "pending" because the warehouse was closed and wouldn't get the message until Monday morning. When I called back Monday morning I was told the item was already wrapped on ready for pick-up and could not be cancelled. Apparently the warehouse uses a different system and isn't required to check for cancellations before they start loading, so although my item was not on the FedEx truck yet, it was too much work to pull it off the pallet. Anyway, I was then told they would try to reroute it with FedEx. When that didn't happen - and it was delivered to my home - I called to return it and was told I would have to pay the full return shipping amount as well as the original shipping amount because "you did order it." In addition, they sent me a return label for UPS and I had to take it to a drop off location. After some complaining I was told in an email that I still have that they would pay for half of the shipping and would refund me $26 (the item with original shipping was $35). So what do they send to my bank? $19 !!!! It know it's not a huge amount of money, but if they had told me when I called that it couldn't be cancelled, I would not have purchased the item in the store and in the end would have paid less. Very bad business practice.

donnaj8
10/30/14

Their website states free shipping over $49 even if it weighs a ton, then they charge me $87 for shipping. When I wanted to cancel, they tell me $87 to cancel. I will NEVER order from Wayfair again. There are way too many choices out their than to be deceived by Wayfair. Disgraceful.

Tip for consumers: Order elsewhere. Their prices appear lower, and they say free shipping over $49, regardless of the weight, then they charge you $87 for shipping, and then want me to pay $87 to cancel the order.

nicks73
10/27/14

This site look very attractive, the images in this site will definitely grab customer’s minds towards them. I have ordered a sofa set from them only by seeing the images. Within the 4 business day they delivered the item to me but I have not received the item that I was ordered. The color and the model are different when I contacted the customer support team they replied me as there is no return. I was so sad because of this.

philipf15
10/26/14

My experience with Wayfair as to this point been negative. I ordered a particular light fitting and received an item which was totally different to what was ordered. By totally I mean just that i.e., item /product #, Photo/ Description/Price/Title or make.
I requested a return and received a return ship label with some bs starting out with "Not quite what you expected? We'll take it off your hands." Why could they have not replied along the lines of "We are sorry we shipped out the wrong item and the item ordered is being shipped immediately and in the meantime we enclose a prepaid shipping label for it's return and are also giving you a 10% discount. It costs me 16 miles and time to return their "mistake". Under these circumstances there is no way I would ever deal with Wayfair again and certainly not to try reordering just to run the risk of going through the same kind of thing again! Their response says it all about their attitude towards the customer as it is almost inferring it was my fault because I did not like the color or size, or shine or lack thereof. No- it's the wrong item period!
Fortunately I paid with American Express, so if I do not get a full refund I shall put it into dispute, as I noted in their terms that all return shipping is the responsibility of the buyer. What, even when the ordered item has never been shipped?? I just wish I had read this forum BEFORE ordering from Wayfair. They have so many bad reviews it is a wonder that they are still in business and that credit card providers are still doing business with them.

IMPORTANT UPDATE! Following the above review I since filed for an RMA and return shipping label to return the unordered/wrong item and received it promptly. I shipped it back immediately via UPS. The following business day I received a confirmation email from Wayfair stating that the item had been received, only the item description and picture they sent was for the item ordered and not for the one shipped back! Apart from that the normal shipping time from the West to East is normally 5 business days so they could not have possibly received my shipment the next business day - regardless of the actual content! The email also stated that a credit had been issued for the full amount!
This credit actually appeared on my credit card statement two days later!

After the wrong item shipped, and reading of other people's experiences I thought they were crooks, but my experience is more indicative of total incompetence. With that in mind I still would not want to do business with them, but am adding this update to be fair and tell it like it is. I have changed the star rating because of their response but how does one calculate a fair rating for a totally inept firm who takes care of the problem? It has caused me inconvenience and time and I have to start the shopping experience all over again.

Tip for consumers: I would not use them again.

maryv18
10/24/14

I ordered the mulch for my toilet and it was delivered in a timely manner. The driver was very friendly. I will order more from them. I was very happy.I give it 5 stars.

joanned17
10/21/14

I ordered 2 vanities and 2 toilets. Wayfair sent me a confirmation shippment of beg Nov for the vanity. I needed to cancel it and informed them Oct 20th. Instead of the customer service team working to help me they said I could not cancel and would charge me for a return. I would never use this company again. Their customer service is horrible. I spoke with one rep in the morning and she told me it would take 24-48 hours to cancel an item that wasnt on scheduele to ship for another 3-4 weeks.....she said she could not get in touch with the company by phone and to wait....then when I said to cancel they sent me a spontanious and quick email the same day, within the hour, confirming its being shipped....the info was NOT a reflection of what my order status indicated.They just want to deliberately make it difficult to cancel and especially return.....do not order with this company.

Tip for consumers: I would definatley not recommend this company. Terrible customer service help and terrible customer service follow up and support. Shop at more reputable stores which allow for easy returns and no delays in shipments.

lindad55
10/19/14

promised goods, even received email saying being dispatched. no goods arrived

Tip for consumers: dont shop through them

1 Questions & Answers

Below are questions from consumers with answers from the Wayfair staff and other consumers. Do not write reviews in this section - click here to write a review
Ask a question
Q: HI, I would like to order 3 items (Dinning set, TV unit and Buffet cabinet). Please let me know whether I have to pay separate shipping charge for each item .
3 weeks ago
Answer
patsyh2
A: I have ordered several items from Wayfair, including a couch. All the items I have received are of excellent quality. The couch was free shipping and took about 3 weeks to get here but it arrived in good shape. I have never had to return anything so have never delt with customer service. The only negative thing I can say is their shipping is a little slow, other than that I continue to order from them.
2 weeks ago
Helpful answer
Add your answer
I am affiliated with this business
I have no affiliation with this business
Questions? Get answers from the Wayfair staff and other consumers.
  • From where do products ship?

2 Coupons for Wayfair

No coupon code needed
Shop now at Wayfair to save!
Go to Wayfair