US Government's NSF

Rating Distribution

Detailed Rating Summary

Review Highlights

nel711

I have spend quite a bit with Wayfair and their customer Service Dept has been very cooperative. (in 25 reviews)

kw59

Placed order arrived a day or 2 passed expected delivery date. (in 6 reviews)

guyc16

He placed my order, guaranteed it would be here by the day I needed it and didn’t even charge me for shipping. (in 65 reviews)

▼ Sort by: recent

earlm33
3/25/15

ITS NOT FOR A TEENAGER. Bought this for my 10 year old daughter who is 70 lbs avg 9 year old, and it was just the right size for her. Better fit for my 5 year old. Wouldn't recommend this for a child over 10 years old.

cynthiap23
3/23/15

I ordered a chair from wayfair's birchlane site on nov 28 and was told it would be delivered Jan 15. months after the promised delivery date I received the wrong chair. Returned it. waited an additional month and a half. Received the wrong chair again. They did offer a discount when asked but it was for %15 which is less then the multiple sales discounts they have offered over the span I have waited and certainly my time is worth more. They do not fulfill their promises and do not go out of their way for customers.

marshal316
3/5/15

We ordered a bedframe from Wayfair.com at the end of January 2015 that we are still waiting for and it now the first week of March 2015. We were first told the bedframe was on back order but since it has finally shipped from their California warehouse it has taken a month and it still has not reached our Minnesota home. I have contacted Wayfair a couple of times and all I get is the run around. As I watch the tracking of our merchandise it would appear it has been in every state in the union. It is now in North Carolina where it has been for several days. We have invested too much time now to cancel our order and Wayfair cannot tell us when or if we will ever receive the furniture we have already paid over $1,000.00 for. We have never ordered from Wayfair before and we will never order from them again. I will go back to being a loyal amazon.com customer.
Marsha

Tip for consumers: Stay away from Wayfair and stick with amazon.com.

mikes276
3/4/15

Ordered a buffet...it took several week for it to arrive. When I received it one of the doors was cracked. Noah with Way Fair ordered a replacement, it took six weeks to arrive!!
When assembling the rest of the buffet another door did not fit!! Piece of junk!! Way Fair never offered to resolve the issues. I will never purchase from them again.

Mike

carolew7
3/3/15

This is not about your online business, but about your sponsorship of the Ellen Degeneres Design Challenge. After choosing the winner you then turned around and disqualified him in a shamefully embarrassing way on national television claiming something similar had been made by another designer - I'm sure you could have found something similar to Katie's as well - I've seen similar table/stool setups. If I was Tim, I would sue you for defamation of character as I'm sure you have seriously damaged his reputation and his business. I will not be watching any more of her/your shows! Carole Weeks, Daytona Beach, Florida.

lynnew8
3/1/15

Ordered a Hall Tree about a month ago, which was in stock at the time. After the expected delivery date came and went, and I hadn't received my item, I called to inquire. I was told that the item had been delivered to the wrong address in a different town. When the drivers went back to retrieve the item, they dropped it and it broke. Instead of immediately sending a replacement to the right address, they were "waiting for my call" to see if I still wanted the item, which I (obviously) did, since I wasn't aware of the delivery problem to begin with.....The story gets worse....the customer service rep says they still have the item and will send one out immediately. Again, days go by with no status update. I call to find out that they never shipped the replacement item and now the item I ordered and already paid for us out of stock/ back ordered. Weeks have gone by with no communication from Wayfair. Today, I called again to check on my piece of furniture. I was told that it will arrive in the warehouse this week. I responded "great, I assume that this will express ship, since I've now been waiting for the replacement item for over a month? The response "No, we won't be able to do that. We cannot ask our drivers to speed." Then, the young lady very pleasantly asks me to hang on to answer a few customer service questions. I decline saying "trust me, you don't want my feedback right now.". Worse customer service ever! If the item I ordered wasn't a unique piece of furniture that I haven't seen anywhere else, I would cancel my order. Cannot believe what a complete joke the entire process has been. Meanwhile, they have already been paid $600 for this purchase! Insane!

kathrynb14
2/19/15

When decorating or just looking for that special item, you won't go wrong choosing wayfair.com. They carry top-notch items you can't pass up, and you won't break the bank. The Daily Sales are well worth checking on a regular basis. In addition to their already discounted quality Items, Daily Sales give you even more of a discount.

Their wide selection of just about anything you are looking for is the best! I have even bought furniture pieces, for example, end tables, and a platform bed, for 1/2 the price I would find locally. And everything I have ordered has been quickly delivered, and in perfect condition.

I had one occasion to use Customer Service due to a small problem and was surprised at the courtesy of the Reps and how quickly my problem was resolved. No hassle, and to my complete satisfaction!

This is one of the best online sites to shop for any decorating solution, from big to small. That is why I always check wayfair.com first. I do not have to spend all day shopping for what I need or want. Quality is a big factor for me when shopping, and wayfair has that hands down to most other discounted online sites.

You can't go wrong! I am always amazed at the large selections of items. I could spend hours shopping on wayfair but I never have to because their items are organized in such a way that it is easy to find whatever you are looking for.

walidh5
1/21/15

This company charged my D. card with $426.58 for nothing purchased from it.I called my D.card customer services to cancel this charge.

Tip for consumers: watch out your credit card to be sure there is no any fraud done by this company,

cindyb41
1/12/15

I have always had a pleasant experience with wayfair. I've ordered many things for my home and gifted many things as well with no issues.

kellyl48
1/12/15

I purchased a toy box and it had a little chip in it. I called and they sent me a brand new one, and shipped it over night. I had it in time for the birthday party! I will definitely tell my friends.

angip2
1/8/15

For Christmas I ordered a very large and very heavy Fuf Beanbag chair for my son. It was my first wayfair order. Not only was it a good deal to begin with ($80, which was $36 less than amazon, and I love amazon), it was free shipping for that big, heavy box! Well, after the first day, we noticed a 3/4" tear near one of the seams. I knew stitching would not hold from what I could see. So I emailed Wayfair and told them of my problem. They got back to me the NEXT day! They simply asked if replacing the cover was an option or if the item needed replaced. So I went and pulled a few tiny chunks from the bean bag and realized that trying to replace the cover would be an extremely messy and daunting task. Those foam bits (or anything from a bean bag) cling to EVERYTHING around it, and remember...this bean bag is very big. I told customer service that I didn't expect a new beanbag, but that replacing the cover was not really an option either. They did not hesitate to replace the item free of charge! I received it yesterday. They were more than helpful via email and I couldn't be happier with their service. I will definitely do business with wayfair again.

richardh76
12/29/14

I've ordered from Wayfair a couple of times within the past three months. One item arrived in a timely fashion and I did receive emails with tracking numbers. The second item was a lamp which arrived quickly and in perfect condition except that the lamp shade was not in the package. I called customer service and they said they would ship the shade (which was supposed to be included with the lamp in the first place) but it would take two weeks to arrive. In later November I ordered a leather stool. I never received an email with tracking info so I called to see what was going on and was told it had shipped. I then got a tracking number but the Fed Ex site showed that the item had never left the warehouse. By the end of December I called again. They said they were unable to find what had happened but they would ship another of the same item and gave me a 20% refund. I'll be waiting to see if it indeed does arrive! The customer service person was very friendly and appeared to be helpful.

Tip for consumers: If you don;t get a shipment confirmation right away, you'd better start calling their customer service.

robinh41
12/22/14

I returned an item that was not what it was supposed to be. I even called to verify the color. It has been two months and several calls. They confirm they have the item back and I can track it through UPS that they received it but can't seem to get my money back. I am about to file a fraud case on my credit card with them. I will not buy with them again!

justinc46
12/20/14

Item came damaged, return policy sucks!!! Item description was misleading said solid wood was chip board. Was trash enough said....

Tip for consumers: Don't shop online furniture.

donnar42
12/17/14

I placed an order on 12/11/14, paying extra for delivery "on or before 12/18/14". I checked with customer service on 12/16/14 as I was concerned I had not yet seen a shipment e-mail. I was assured the order would ship that night for delivery on 12/18/14; this was a Christmas order for my boss!
On 12/17/14, again concerned, I checked again, and now the order status had changed to back-ordered with delivery "on or before 2/3/15"; no e-mail notification, mind you!
I checked with the on-line chat - was dropped three times.
I called and the agent confirmed the back order and offered to cancel the order. To try to appease me, she offered a measly 10% off!
I could have ordered from another site.
Obviously, Wayfair's inventory status system is outdated and does not work well. I should have know on 12/11 if the item was out of stock. Does it really take 6 days to get an inventory status update?!! Wayfair's on-line chat system needs a good update, too.
Go order from a company that really does understand customer service; I don't think Wayfair is one of these.

robertj60
12/13/14

They are a excellent company to do business with .I have bought from them for over 5 yrs. and never had a problem with a return or damaged item. Always helpful customer service waiting to help in any way they can.I love this company and will always do business with them! Thank-You Wayfair.

cindyr23
12/8/14

I ordered a bedding item. Unfortunately, the color was not remotely like the name/description OR the on-line photo so I returned it. Even though it was explained to me by a Customer Service rep that the "dye lot may have been off", I was still not going to be refunded in full. I lost a few dollars on the return. Two weeks later, I called CS to ask where my partial refund was. "Oh, it doesn't look like it's been pushed through yet." When I asked why not, she said she didn't know. She supposedly put it through while I was on the phone, then said it would take another 3-5 business days to see it on my account. I will wait 3 more days, then put this into dispute. I will NEVER purchase from Wayfair again. It's not worth the lying or the hassle. I would give them ZERO stars if I could.

Tip for consumers: Don't. Just don't. There are many other businesses (Overstock.com for one) who know how to run a good business.

sherries
12/5/14

I ordered 10 DR chairs from Wayfair for $1666.00. One chair arrived with a broken back leg. They sent the replacement and it was the wrong chair. Apparently both chairs have the exact same item number or something. I am now stuck with two large boxes and Wayfair tells me that it's my problem to take care of, they will not pick them up. "Donate or dispose of" is their answer. So, on my time I have to get them to Goodwill, or arrange for a charity to pick them up, or I just put them out with the garbage to go into the landfill. What?!!? Still waiting on the correct chair three weeks later, no phone calls, tracking number, email, nothing.

Tip for consumers: Don't get stuck with a bulky item from Wayfair. They won't pick it up!

geg15
11/30/14

After dealing with customer service they have confirmed what I already assumed. They are told to tell the customer what they want to hear even if its a lie , as long as it gets tem off the phone. And if You are wondering why you haven't got your parcel yet , they give You a song and dance around the question and if you ask again they offer to start a return for You. If Im wanting the parcel sooner why the heck would I want to return it when I finally get it. Know matter who You talk to they use the same sentences, They must be given a script of 5 lines to say to a customer complaint. They act like they care but they don't do what they say they are going to. Ive ordered atleast 10 times from them but never again.

Tip for consumers: They lie. They tell you what You want to hear but do not follow thru. Their shipping is awful Ive yet to receive anything when they said I would.

valeryd
11/9/14

I ordered something from Wayfair last Sunday. Two hours later I called to cancel because I found the item for much less in a store. I was told that the cancellation was "pending" because the warehouse was closed and wouldn't get the message until Monday morning. When I called back Monday morning I was told the item was already wrapped on ready for pick-up and could not be cancelled. Apparently the warehouse uses a different system and isn't required to check for cancellations before they start loading, so although my item was not on the FedEx truck yet, it was too much work to pull it off the pallet. Anyway, I was then told they would try to reroute it with FedEx. When that didn't happen - and it was delivered to my home - I called to return it and was told I would have to pay the full return shipping amount as well as the original shipping amount because "you did order it." In addition, they sent me a return label for UPS and I had to take it to a drop off location. After some complaining I was told in an email that I still have that they would pay for half of the shipping and would refund me $26 (the item with original shipping was $35). So what do they send to my bank? $19 !!!! It know it's not a huge amount of money, but if they had told me when I called that it couldn't be cancelled, I would not have purchased the item in the store and in the end would have paid less. Very bad business practice.

donnaj8
10/30/14

Their website states free shipping over $49 even if it weighs a ton, then they charge me $87 for shipping. When I wanted to cancel, they tell me $87 to cancel. I will NEVER order from Wayfair again. There are way too many choices out their than to be deceived by Wayfair. Disgraceful.

Tip for consumers: Order elsewhere. Their prices appear lower, and they say free shipping over $49, regardless of the weight, then they charge you $87 for shipping, and then want me to pay $87 to cancel the order.

nicks73
10/27/14

This site look very attractive, the images in this site will definitely grab customer’s minds towards them. I have ordered a sofa set from them only by seeing the images. Within the 4 business day they delivered the item to me but I have not received the item that I was ordered. The color and the model are different when I contacted the customer support team they replied me as there is no return. I was so sad because of this.

philipf15
10/26/14

My experience with Wayfair as to this point been negative. I ordered a particular light fitting and received an item which was totally different to what was ordered. By totally I mean just that i.e., item /product #, Photo/ Description/Price/Title or make.
I requested a return and received a return ship label with some bs starting out with "Not quite what you expected? We'll take it off your hands." Why could they have not replied along the lines of "We are sorry we shipped out the wrong item and the item ordered is being shipped immediately and in the meantime we enclose a prepaid shipping label for it's return and are also giving you a 10% discount. It costs me 16 miles and time to return their "mistake". Under these circumstances there is no way I would ever deal with Wayfair again and certainly not to try reordering just to run the risk of going through the same kind of thing again! Their response says it all about their attitude towards the customer as it is almost inferring it was my fault because I did not like the color or size, or shine or lack thereof. No- it's the wrong item period!
Fortunately I paid with American Express, so if I do not get a full refund I shall put it into dispute, as I noted in their terms that all return shipping is the responsibility of the buyer. What, even when the ordered item has never been shipped?? I just wish I had read this forum BEFORE ordering from Wayfair. They have so many bad reviews it is a wonder that they are still in business and that credit card providers are still doing business with them.

IMPORTANT UPDATE! Following the above review I since filed for an RMA and return shipping label to return the unordered/wrong item and received it promptly. I shipped it back immediately via UPS. The following business day I received a confirmation email from Wayfair stating that the item had been received, only the item description and picture they sent was for the item ordered and not for the one shipped back! Apart from that the normal shipping time from the West to East is normally 5 business days so they could not have possibly received my shipment the next business day - regardless of the actual content! The email also stated that a credit had been issued for the full amount!
This credit actually appeared on my credit card statement two days later!

After the wrong item shipped, and reading of other people's experiences I thought they were crooks, but my experience is more indicative of total incompetence. With that in mind I still would not want to do business with them, but am adding this update to be fair and tell it like it is. I have changed the star rating because of their response but how does one calculate a fair rating for a totally inept firm who takes care of the problem? It has caused me inconvenience and time and I have to start the shopping experience all over again.

Tip for consumers: I would not use them again.

maryv18
10/24/14

I ordered the mulch for my toilet and it was delivered in a timely manner. The driver was very friendly. I will order more from them. I was very happy.I give it 5 stars.

joanned17
10/21/14

I ordered 2 vanities and 2 toilets. Wayfair sent me a confirmation shippment of beg Nov for the vanity. I needed to cancel it and informed them Oct 20th. Instead of the customer service team working to help me they said I could not cancel and would charge me for a return. I would never use this company again. Their customer service is horrible. I spoke with one rep in the morning and she told me it would take 24-48 hours to cancel an item that wasnt on scheduele to ship for another 3-4 weeks.....she said she could not get in touch with the company by phone and to wait....then when I said to cancel they sent me a spontanious and quick email the same day, within the hour, confirming its being shipped....the info was NOT a reflection of what my order status indicated.They just want to deliberately make it difficult to cancel and especially return.....do not order with this company.

Tip for consumers: I would definatley not recommend this company. Terrible customer service help and terrible customer service follow up and support. Shop at more reputable stores which allow for easy returns and no delays in shipments.

nikkiw6
10/7/14

I ordered a desk from Wayfair on Sept. 5th and got 2 day shipping because it was needed right away. The desk arrived on Sept. 10th with 2 broken pieces. I notified Wayfair and was told I would be sent replacement parts. The next day I got an email saying it would take just under a month for my replacement parts to arrive. After many failed emails trying to have the shipment moved up I finally gave up and just waited the month for them to arrive. 3 days after the parts were to have been shipped I sent them yet another email asking if they were sent, because I never received the tracking info. The next day they emailed me saying the parts were on backorder until the middle of Feb. which is almost 6 months since I first placed this order. I ended up canceling my order after waiting an entire month thinking that replacement parts were being sent.

This desk is still for sale on the Wayfair website with a backorder date of Nov. 11 it makes no sense to me that people can order this desk and have it by Nov.
but when I receive a broken desk I can't get replacement parts until Feb. I will never purchase anything from this website again

kellyj31
10/6/14

I placed an order for some rugs on Sept 5th. My items were supposed to ship around Sept 15th. I did not get notice until that day that the items were delayed. They were then scheduled to ship Sept 19th, but never did. I called the customer service line on Sept 23rd to inquire where my items were. The website now states they are on back order, though they were not when my order was placed. The girl I spoke with had no idea where my items were. She attempted to call the warehouse, but of course no one answered. She just took my contact info and said she would email me once she heard back about my order. Only after contacting customer service again did I get an email stating my items should arrive Oct 2nd. They did not arrive on the 2nd, and I contacted customer service yet again on Oct 3rd. They said they would "get back to me with info" and NEVER did. I called this morning (Oct 6th) to check on my delivery status when the rep told me my items were now scheduled for delivery DECEMBER 17th. It takes 4 months to get merchandise from Wayfair apparently. Terrible company, terrible customer service, and NO communication. Every time I was given a delivery date it was a lie, every time I was told someone would follow up with me, they never did. Needless to say I cancelled my order, and will NEVER be shopping with Wayfair again.

Tip for consumers: Just don't

robertac4
10/3/14

This is the first time I ordered anything from Wayfair. What a great experience. The first box was delivered by fedex. The box was damaged along with the item in the box. I called Wayfair and explained the situation. No questions what so ever. She sent another one and said just throw the other one away or try to fix it if I wanted and keep it. I will recommend this company to all my friends. By the way, the product I ordered was Redmon Chelsea Apartment Hamper. It is for a 10 year old girl. Small but very cute. Thanks Wayfair. Roberta

jessicas66
10/3/14

I was one of the unfortunate victims of Wayfairs scam to attract new clients. They did not honor their promo code that was accepted by their site. My order was accepted, and my card was charged. They are now in possession of my PERSONAL INFORMATION and I have no product because they decided to cancel my order once they received my personal information including my card number!

Wayfair is an unscrupulous business that will NEVER see a dime of my money. I'm sure I will get the same response on here as I did with the BBB - that it was an error and they are trying to fix it by offering a 10% off a future purchase. Seriously? You can take your code and give it to your bankruptcy attorneys when your company goes belly up!

sandrag21
9/29/14

I just received my Concord Loveseat which I see now selling for over $1,000.00 on their site. First, tracking it I saw it was only a few miles away so got the living room ready as thought they were delevering it. Was in near by town for 2 days and nothing. Tracking then showed it was in a town further away for 2 days ! So I called and asked when will it be delivered as was almost here for 4 days. Seems you have to call delivery place if you want it or nothing happens. After call then delivered next day but they told me they were not allowed to open the box which stunk to the high heavens !!! Because they could not get it through the door, were forced to take cardboard off. I paid extra to have it put in room of choice but they were not allowed to open it ! Movers left fast and I see why as after cutting all plastic off the loveseat was in pieces !!!
No instructions I attempted to put all together. What a rip off and now waiting to make a complaint as want my money back.
One side is higher than the other. One side is sealed down, other side the foot part stays up in the air ! Middle which holds drinks and other items has no bolts or thigns needed to put it together. No knobs on sides to put reclineing seats up or down. The sides have nothing to lift up or down which is sealed down anyway!
I've never seen anything like this in my life ! Wish I had read reviews FIRST.
Notice also they make it very hard to call them as there is a email or call on site after searching but cannot click on anything !!! I finally got the phone number and same tape plays telling you a five minute wait. Was told to call Monday and this is Monday so waiting now for their time to open so I can demand my money back which will most likely be a nightmare in getting.
As one person stated on here they wish they could have less than one star. Me also.
Will try to get back to this site after trying to get my money back and let all know how that goes as have a very bad feeling on it.
I would think a honest place would have their toll free # on top right of site but this place doesn't which is a clue right off to beware. ( pic is being sent to them showing I have no space to walk and if I fall tripping over it will sue them) one side stays up as can be seen on photo, other side is sealed down and can't be budged) both are to go up and recline but don't and are stuck in the position as photo as nothing there to move the seats up or down .

Tip for consumers: This tip is there phone number is very hard to find, they make it coplicated to get # to call. You will get the same tape every time once you find it telling you a five minute wait. Copy past this # when you find it to make things easier for other calls which you will have to make to get them.

amandam50
9/26/14

Terrible! I ordered a headboard in July, they said it was sent but never showed up. They finally found it after phone calls and emails. When it arrived the parts were faulty and you could not attach the headboard to the bed.They said they were going to send the replacement parts. So far they have said they missed the pick up, got lost, misplaced the paper work and now they just don't know. Do not waste your money.

td26
9/26/14

I've ordered from Wayfair twice now. Should have stopped after the first one that took almost 2 months to get a rug. Ordered a second 2 weeks ago because of the good prices. They didn't bother putting the business name on the UPS shipping label, only the person who's attention it was to. UPS couldn't find the address, although it's a huge building. Contacted the post office, got the residential address they had listed for him and delivered to his x-wife! I won't order from Wayfair again.

Tip for consumers: Don't

guyc16
8/30/14

I was desperate to get a specific toy for grandson that my wife had promised him. The only way to get it was online. I tried all kinds of stores and sites but they either could not guarantee that I would have it by my grandson’s next visit or they wanted to charge me $180.00 for expedited delivery. I called Wayfair even though I had never bought from them and didn’t know what they could do. I spoke with a gentleman named Dino. Dino could not have possibly been more friendly or helpful. He placed my order, guaranteed it would be here by the day I needed it and didn’t even charge me for shipping. He made my month. I will be back to buy many things in the future from Wayfair. They know how to treat customers to make them frequent customers.

Tip for consumers: Ask for Dino!!

sharonh31
8/22/14

I ordered $1650.00 of furniture and items from Wayfair March 2014. I had saved for years to make this purchase (I didnt know of Wayfair when saving). I am recovering from a life threatening illness and needed to move to a place to accominate my recovery so decided to order main items from wayfair. MISTAKE! I ended up with a sofa I cant sit on comfortably, a rug for a table and chair I didn't receive and an imitated palm tree. I was suppose to have the money put back into my debit account and I'm still waiting. That amount was $1225.25! I was so sick and on the verge of a nervous breakdown. Here I am sick, in a place I have no where to sit or sleep. I had to get medical treatment!! I am now much better but still STIFFED for $1225.25. I bought thrift store items and trying! Does anyone have any ideas to share with me? Please don't order from Wayfair

Tip for consumers: Wayfair is a scam !Dont get involved with these people..they will take your money and not return it or order. I am exploringva civil andvcriminal lawsuit against Wayfair..

joew38
8/13/14

I ordered a vanity from Wayfair. Three times and two months later, all three vanities came cracked. The only solution on the first two occasions was to wait three weeks more for the subsequent vanity to arrive. Wayfair blamed the packing, the shipping, the handlers, the box, etc. This is, I believe, the worst company I have ever dealt with. Lesson learned? If you want a vanity, go to a local place to have something made. They obviously cannot deliver on their promises.

tichinam
8/12/14

I will never recommend anyone to use this site. I have been waiting on a refund from them for about 12 days now when it was promised to be back on my card 3-5 business days. I am getting the complete run around every time I talk to them. Not only will I never purchase anything from them again no one I know will. I seriously have called them at least 5 times and still have yet to get an upfront TRUTHFUL answer. If only I would have read the reviews about this site before I gave them $250.00 of my hard earned money. Another case of big businesses not giving a crap about their customers!!!

kazz
8/4/14

Company over promises and under delivers.
Ordered a cabinet, they said it would be delivered in 7 turn into 14 and 14 turned in 21... and even a few days later than that. If I canceled order, they were going to charge me about 150 for shipping charges. I would not recommend them, find another supplier.

jeffk36
7/28/14

Don't use this company

several years ago I used Wayfair and had an ok experience so when I was looking for a couple of nice, white dressers, I thought, why not. Good price. But...One of the two had damage to the top and most of the glue packets had broken in the package and were all over parts of the unit. OK, that's fixable right? I contacted them and they emailed they were shipping me a new dresser (another 2 boxes and hours of labor). I called and they agreed to stop the shipping. Then it arrived, I called again to have it picked up and no followup. Third phone call they gave me an RA number and said UPS will pick it up.
Very bad service, broken promises, fair product. Go elsewhere!

rachelo4
7/16/14

At first, I was thinking 1 star... but just got off the phone with customer service and she just made up for all the miscommunication that was regarding my order. She fixed it in a timely manner and I am very impressed by her communication skills and kindness. I almost turned Wayfair into WARfair but now I am very pleased with the outcome and my replacement for my item will be delivered in 2 days :)

amyr21
7/8/14

My experience with Wayfair was HORRIBLE. I recently tried to order a garden stool as my first purchase with the company and they sent the stool in the wrong color twice, and the third time they sent a completely different stool altogether. After way too much time on the phone with customer service they finally figured out that the company was no longer making the stool in the color I had ordered, but they still didn't take the color off of their website. I now have 3 stools that are NOT the one I ordered stacked in my garage taking up space because they will not make arrangements to pick them up! Do not order from this company!!! When you call to complain they will tell you that they have very high customer ratings, but as many other customers have noted, they refuse to post any reviews that are not positive.

raymondm33
7/3/14

Well I just received my pantry and It was damaged in a number of spots. the worst part about it was that it was damaged and they tried to repair it with wood putty and glue. They filled the dents with wood putty,and a whole corner was broken off and they glued it back together and sent it to me like that instead of replacing the broken parts. I will never buy from them again.

kennyk11
7/2/14

A simple piece of advice - Do not use Wayfare unless you enjoy sitting in the house waiting forlornly for an order that isn't going to arrive.

If you're lucky you might get a half-baked apology and a refund but what you won't get is your order.

Avoid, Avoid, Avoid.

philb12
6/30/14

Don't order anything time sensitive from this company!

I ordered a bedframe on june 12 as i had family visiting starting the 27th. They said delivery would be the 25th.

On the 25th it didn't show up so i called. They apologized and said it would be there by friday the 27th. Here i am on the 30th and still no frame.

I called a second time and now they say it won't be here until the 7th. My family has since come and gone.

i will never order from the again online

kristinel1
6/28/14

Love this website and have had a positive experience with them overall. Agree that their shipping is slow, so be prepared for that. Also, another reviewer here said that Wayfair refuses to publish negative reviews of their items!! This sucks!! I bought 4 pieces of furniture- 3 were awesome and one was not good. I left reviews for all 4 pieces and they published all of them except my negative review!! Very dishonest. So buyer beware- can't count on those reviews.

prajaktar
6/28/14

I had a very good experience with wayfair. I ordered a delta chair and table for my son which got damaged while assembling .I was very disappointed with the quality so i mailed the customer service who responded promptly.
Without any questions or hesitance they arranged for not only a table top but a complete set of table and chairs to be delivered in no time.
I am extremely impressed by this prompt service and will surely recommend wayfair products to everyone.

donnac35
6/21/14

In my opinion: Here's the scoop - if you order from this company be prepared to be miss lead. Not a truthful company. They will hold you order in their warehouses until you call looking for your stuff. Then they will take their time getting it to you. Then they will not ship part of your order. Make sure you count your boxes. They love to leave your order by the road, even in the rain. Great prices, horrible service and that is if you get your order within say 3 months!! Saw the CEO speak at the IRCE in Chicago 2014 and he knows there are complaints but thinks that's no big deal! He justified it by saying that the customers keep buying even when they are upset with the company. Well I will not ever buy from this company again. They suck!

robertam7
6/19/14

I wish I could give 0 starts. I ordered two items from this website. First time customer. One of the items arrived one week later which is not bad but the other item was missing even if my credit card was charged for both items! I called and they said they would send the other item right away and that i would get it in few days. Few days later i did not receive the item and called them back. They finally said that the item was in back order and that i would receive it 2 months later. I placed my order on June 9 and I was only going to receive the item on August 18. What a joke! I asked them to cancel the item and refund the money they charged for the item they did not send. They said they would do that but i waited for an email cancelation and refund and did not receive it. I asked the representative why i did not receive the email cancelation and he said i would still receive it in the next 24/48 hours. I got upset and said that i did not understand this policy and the representative hung up on my face and never apologized for the mistake. I buy things online a lot and i would never recommend this website. I am hoping to receive the money back for the item they never sent or even had on stock!

nel711
6/17/14

I have spend quite a bit with Wayfair and their customer Service Dept has been very cooperative. The main complaint I have is that I wrote a very truthful review about some uncomfortable furniture and Wayfair refused to post it. The items are still showing up with a 5 star rating but only the good reviews are showing up. That is not fair to others who are considering buying the same items. Wayfair should publish all reviews, not just the favorable ones. What good are reviews if the company refuses to publish all of them?

daveh69
6/13/14

I'm redoing my dining room and purchased a table with chairs along with some artwork/decorations for the room. I was really surprised when all my items arrived early and everything was exactly what I ordered. My dining room is look great and I will be using wayfair again when I tackle the living room.

jeanneb11
6/5/14

We ordered a futon cover and a chair cover. Both items were ordered in the same order. Both items had identical color names. When items were received, they did not match. They are 2 different shades of khaki. Contacted Wayfair. They say since they sent out the correct item numbers, it is not their problem. They will allow us to return the items, so long as WE pay the return postage. Unacceptable. Will not purchase from them again. Would not recommend them to anyone.