US Government's NSF

Rating Distribution

Detailed Rating Summary

Review Highlights

nel711

I have spent quite a bit with Wayfair and their customer Service Dept has been very cooperative. (in 59 reviews)

guyc16

He placed my order, guaranteed it would be here by the day I needed it and didn’t even charge me for shipping. (in 121 reviews)

robertac4

The box was damaged along with the item in the box. (in 72 reviews)

▼ Sort by: recent

judithk6
2/5/16

I have bought several items from Wayfair and have been happy with my purchases. They have some great sales.

mingmingc
2/2/16

Just what I need and the prices are just up my alley and the items arrive so fast too thank you wayfair

bryanc29
1/28/16

I recently joined and ordered a few things from wayfair.com. the first order that said in stock went to back order. The only issue was, I wouldn't receive it for over a month. I had to search to find this out since the back order notice did not tell me the length of time I would wait. I cancelled the item with out issue and found a similar item that was stated to be in stock and there were ten plus ready to go. On top of being in stock, the item said I would receive free 2 day shipping and get it by Thursday the same week, I placed the order, it was Monday. Well I called yesterday, Wednesday, since the order was giving me an expected shipping date for the next week. I called and the operator gave me a yes well get it taken care of, well nothing changed and so much for the 2 day shipping or maybe they don't really have it in stock. If your using wayfair.com be aware that the advertised in stock and shipping dates may be to earn business and hope you won't cancel. I'll give 2 stars since I received one order quickly and the other 2 have been questionable and customer service was no help but tonque service.

julianp11
1/28/16

The company is a piece of $#*!!!!

bijane
1/27/16

I ordered Dining Room set, Dining room Buffet, 3 pieces coffee table, Sofa & Love seat, Bed frame, mattress, desk,... in the amount of $5,500 in December, 30th of 2015. Order# 2105335421.
After 17 days I received the a Broken Dining Table! Called and they offered to replace it buy another one but will take up to 21 more days to be sent! They have ruined 2 important parties of ours so far because we have no dining table!
Also we have not received our sofa & love seat since then (we sit on the floor) and just got a notice that we will receive this order between Feb 10 to Feb 15! While when we were ordering it said will be shipped in two weeks! You Buy online, pay it off and then will get it 45 days later!
I have called this company several times and they said my customer service person is Zakkiya Hill at (617-)502-7514 . I have left 4-5 voice message but no reply.
No one will return your call if they know you need help.
Please!Please! Do not buy from these crooks.
A Very Unsatisfied Customer
Bijan Eftekari

debbien21
1/26/16

I'm giving this a 2 star only because they said they would send me the correct product, set to ship in 2 days.
I received my delivery today for the Objecto H7 Humidifier, and although the outer box seemed legit, the inner box was branded "Allonge", as well as the user manual, and the product itself didn't even have the objecto logo that it should have (i know because i've seen it in stores). I called them, and a rep named Kristy confirmed that i received the wrong product number, and that they will send me a replacement and let me know on a future date if they require me to ship back the "wrong" product. I'm disappointed because they expected me NOT to notice, i'm not stupid. let's hope the correct one arrives next week, or i will take matters even further. BE CAREFUL!!

mariae33
1/19/16

Ordered once from Wayfair, product came in on time, packaged well, we are very happy with the service from this company.

vidyas1
1/18/16

purchased patio furniture and kids table ....loved it and it was on sale .excellent packaging . There was no hardware in the patio furniture called up the customer service department and they sent me the hardware immediately . Will def purchase more furniture from Wayfair ...

ronaldf15
1/17/16

Worst service I have ever seen. Ordered an item for the Holidays. When I ordered they said my item would ship on one date. Did not! Then date moved to after the Holidays so I waited. Did not ship? Sent an email to the company. Got an email from Costumer Service saying it would ship another date Did not! I don't do lying. If there is an issue just tell me don't string me along. Now they can stick the item up there $#%. Do not know how they stay in Business.

disgustedu
1/13/16

If you are looking for a job and want to be lied to then this is the place for you! My husband has worked there for 3 years and helped them turn in to the business that they are now in the West. At the first of the year, he even got a raise. He has been talked to for at least the last 6 months about the bonus he would receive for the past year's work and efforts that he has made. Yesterday at the end of his shift of course, they told him it was best to part ways. Out of nowhere!! He was to receive his bonus in 9 days! Coincidence? I think not! No reason whatsoever! He had a review a week ago that went pretty well and to the least comparable to everyone in his department. If you want to be used from a big time corporation- then this unjust employer is for you!

leeannh2
1/11/16

I have purchased many items from Wayfair and even if there is an issue they stand behind everything they sell. There Customer Service has been wonderful. They are a first rate company and I plan on purchasing from them indefinitely

kristih7
1/9/16

This is pure fiction. Since a Victorian Coco and some other color option was delivered not once, but three times!!! No explanation.

louisc39
1/8/16

I purchased a large rug late oct/15 from Wayfair. I bought the same rug from them a few years earlier and it wore out in a spot so i replaced it with the same one. Since receiving my new rug it has been a disaster. It sheds and is falling apart. Due to it's size I did not want the hassle of returning it and did not bother to complain to Wayfair until today 1-8-16. Customer rep Kelly took my call and was just so sweet and fabulous. She handled everything for me and ordered a replacement at my request. As I am disabled I order on line often but I am so impressed with the great customer service Kelly provided that I felt the need to write this review, I never write reviews. I will be a loyal customer of Wayfair and I hope that someone there recognizes Kelly for the contributiion she makes to there company. Thank you, Lou Crisafi

cherylb48
1/7/16

Wayfair has quality products ,free shipping and a very polite customer service department.

katem64
1/7/16

It's been 3 months and I have still not received my sofa from Wayfair! They kept e-mailing me giving me a later date on when the sofa would arrived and then close to the arrival date i called to double check on it and they told me "oh actually it's on back order" and when i ordered the sofa 3 months ago they said they had 10 in stock! DO NOT USE WAYFAIR unless you are ok with waiting 3 months.

donnad56
1/6/16

I bought a stool and they shipped me a table. Took over 3 months to get the huge table out of my home. They never sent the correct stool to me so i asked for a refund and it took another 2 months for my refund to show up.

melanieb43
12/30/15

great selection, reasonable sales

justint42
1,310 helpful votes
12/28/15

I bought an end table and it was exactly as shown on their website. A great value and it works perfectly in the space I have.

edwardw30
12/25/15

Ordered four items from these folks in a pre-holiday sale. Item one showed up fine. Item two - two side chairs - was the wrong color. Wayfair at first insisted that the color displayed on their site was incorrect, but on checking with the manufacturer confirmed that there were in fact two choices and promised to send the correct one out immediately. I then started getting notices from UPS for a pickup, even though Wayfair hadn't issued return instructions yet. It took nearly two weeks and four phone calls to get that info. The replacement chairs showed up on Christmas Eve... and were the same incorrect color as the first order. These folks clearly cannot handle the breadth of material they are offering. To date there is still no word on return instructions.

Tip for consumers: Don't. They clearly can't figure out what they've got or how to get the right item out.

lindae51
12/5/15

I ordered a leather ottoman for my bedroom from Wayfair on Black Friday. A couple of days later Fed Ex delivered a box and I couldn't figured out what it was. It was from Wayfair but the size was too small to be the leather ottoman and I was thinking maybe there a second box but before I could blink Fed Ex was gone and when I opened the box it was a table. I called Wayfair and I was told I would get a full refund because the ottoman was out of stock. I asked what was I suppose to do with the table. Customer service called me back later and told me Fed Ex would pick it up the next day. No Pick up. So I have to drag the box back into my garage. I was also told that they would send me the leather ottoman in mid January. When I went to check my file at Wayfair I noticed the price of the ottoman went up. Not to happy about this situation. It is the first time I have ordered from wayfair.

ginr
11/30/15

Most unreliable company. Ordered "in stock" product. Delivery date changed 8 times! The product has been "lost". Next rep says it's been shipped. Next rep says no it hasn't and on back order. Then it's lost again by second tier freight company. Interestingly, well, not after reading the reviews here, price now has doubled since I ordered it. They have been trying to get me to cancel order and take refund. I wrote a fact based review and it was never put up. Will never order from Wayfair.com again.

amye23
11/27/15

Terrible experience with outdoor upholstered furniture. Foam material disintegrated after two months and they would not return, replace or repair goods. Lousy lousy customer service. I am in the design business. This company will not last selling inferior product. I have photos too! Very bad!!!

jasonm154
11/20/15

ordered a Christmas tree, started to put it together and it as the worst piece of crap I have ever had in a fake Christmas tree. I will never, ever, ever, purchase ANYTHING from them again.

stever91
11/17/15

We have ordered 10 different items from Wayfair and have been extremely happy with every item..Dining room chairs,rugs,kitchenware,lamps,shelving are just some of what we bought..All items were delivered in the time frame we expected and were in perfect condition..We did have one question for customer service and they answered promptly and with knowledge..We have used a decorator for some advise on redoing a whole living room and she uses Wayfair a lot..We have many friends using Wayfair and I have never heard a complaint..Every company will have isolated problems-even Amazon makes mistakes...

monicar32
11/17/15

This is the most unreliable company I have ever dealt with. I ordered a shoe cabinet which was expected to be delivered in 7 to 10 business days. It's been over a month that I am still waiting for it. Delivery has been scheduled on number of occasions over the last few weeks but still no sign of the cabinet. Company promises delivery every day without timescales. I can write up a huge paragraph about my complaint on this. I am pregnant and due any day now. We moved home and my stuff is everywhere in the flat waiting to sort out. Company is blaming the delivery company but I as a customer feel that I placed an order with the company and not the delivery company. This is the third week when delivery has been promised and I am stuck at home waiting for it to arrive before my baby does. Highly frustrating and can't even cancel the order now because no company will deliver the furniture before Xmas if I am lucky.

raymondm43
11/16/15

ordered a day bed for grandchildren's room....good new is they are doing the right thing......bad news who ships a day bed with out springs for top part and rails to mount it on.........Wayfair of course.....they are sending what we need but will be another 2 weeks..No real reason from cust service except oops..............Kids will camp out on the floor until Grandpa gets the right stuff..........O well

karenw102
11/13/15

Watch out for these crooks! I ordered three sets of these chairs. I received two our of the three, although was charged for all. I called the shipping company as I received tracking information. I was referred to "customer service" who then informed me that I would have to pay a higher price for the last set as they "oversold" them at the price I paid for. DECEPTIVE SALES PRACTICES!! Be warned.

paulf72
11/12/15

I knew the product had been treated roughly when I opened the box and there here was an explosion of Styrofoam. One piece of wood, with its screws, was ripped from the front panel. I was able to fix this. However, I was not able to fix the many scratches and dents. The worst problem is ugly patches on the front panel where the stain failed to take hold. No decent outfit would have shipped a piece of furniture with that big a problem in its most visible area.

elliet4
10/28/15

This was my first order from Wayfair.com and I was nervous about spending so much (well over $3000) with a company I had never ordered from before. Unfortunately, I should have done my research beforehand. It's been almost a month, and I still haven't received my full order. I have received 2 pieces of a 3 piece sectional couch (each showed up on a different day) and the last piece keeps mysteriously being pushed back on delivery, even those it shows it shipped with the rest of the items. Additionally, another furniture item has yet to show. I wrote a lengthy email to their customer service explaining all the issues I've had with the order (there's been a few), hoping they could make it right. They just responded with tentative delivery dates which I could've gotten off their website (if you're lucky enough to get logged on without receiving an error message as their site rarely seems to function properly). And that was it. No sorry for the inconvenience, no here's a discount code to use on a future order. Nothing. I will be taking my business elsewhere.

patriciao19
10/24/15

This was probably the first and last time I didn't research a company before ordering an expensive vanity. Lies about shipping dates, lies from shady second tier delivery companies who probably delay delivery because they don't actually have the merchandise in their warehouse but are a cover for Wayfair's slow and dishonest time tables they give customers. Sorry Wayfair, but word of mouth about your hideous customer service will bury you and Forbes will write be writing an update on your demise! You cheat, you lie, you assume stupidity, you lose.

hilak
10/23/15

I placed an order of bunk beds for my children back in end on august. A few days after I ordered the product they sent me an email saying it was on backorder for a MONTH! I patiently waited over a month because they didn't meet the original timeline. The product came in 6 boxes, as the delivery people brought it in one by one I saw one of the boxes was completely open and things were coming out of it. The delivery guy looked at me and told me that the box is really flimsy and easy to tare. I noted this on the invoice I has to sign. But I also decided to open all boxes and check everything out later that night. I found out that one box had hardware missing, one box had a damaged piece and the box that was originally open it had 3 pieces that were damaged. The same night I filled out a form online at wayfair for ordering replacement parts. The next day Daniel called me and I went over the parts with him. He was very nice and happy to help me. The next day he called me and told me that the company didn't have my parts and it was on backorder AGAIN! I could not believe it was happening to me again! He said he was sorry and gave me a 50% discount on my order which is the only reason I agreed to wait another 2 weeks for the replacement parts. Each time I was supposed to get the parts I had made arrangements with family members to watch our kids that are very small for the day so that my husband and I could put together their bunk beds. So it was very important to me that Daniel stood by his word and get those replacement parts this weekend to me. He said they should arrive this Friday or Saturday because he was going to put the parts on fed ex next day delivery because ups doesn't deliver on saturday. I called 3 times to confirm the progression of my order and to confirm they were going to come this weekend because I again got people to watch our kids for the day so we can put it together. Today Friday I called Daniel to see if he could tell me if the order was coming today or tomorrow. He sent me an email back with tracking numbers of the order. When I opened it up I noticed that A. It was from ups and B. It didn't have a delivery date on it. So I called Daniel again and this time I got him on the phone and asked him why he used ups and not fed ex. He gave me some bs on how their was an issue with the order and he was going to find out what happed. FIVE hours later I still didn't hear from him so I called wayfair and spoke to another person that told me Daniel left for the day and my order was to arrive MONDAY! And that was all he could do for me. PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE DO NOT USE THIS COMPANY! THEY ARE UNPROFESSIONAL AND WILL SCREW YOU IN THE END!

cp61
10/21/15

I have purchased several items from wayfair. Every time has been a very positive experience.

th4986
10/15/15

Sent my things to the wrong address and refused to do anything to fix the situation.

darrellw16
10/14/15

It took 3-4 weeks longer than they said it would to get our dining room table. We ordered assembly, but that did not show up on the delivery invoice and they left me with boxes and a kitchen table to assemble. Do not order from this company.

cindyr34
10/14/15

i was so pleased with the livingroom set I order from Wayfair, the service was excellent, the customer service people were polite and most helpful. The price and the quality of the furniture was amazing! I would recommend them to anyone!!

eileenb21
10/10/15

My experience dealing with Wayfair was excellent. One problem arose but it was taken care of immediately. Hadley was a great rep to work with. Efficient, thorough and pleasant. The chairs I ordered looked exactly like they did on line and are super comfortable. I have nothing but good things to say about this company, the products they sell and the people who work there.

jamesw188
10/10/15

I bought a floor lamp from Wayfair. The lamp arrived; I tried to assemble it and the parts did not go together correctly. Also, the package was not damaged in shipment; it was in good condition so that was not the issue. After numerous tries I gave up.
I called Wayfair Customer Service. I told them the situation. The representative said, "No problem, I will have a new one sent right out to you. You should have it in 5 days or sooner.". I asked if he wanted me to send the defective one back and he said no. I received the replacement and it assembled just fine. The lamp is very nice. I am very pleased with it.
So, I had a much better experience with Wayfair. Maybe I just lucked out. Who knows, but now I am more apt to do business with them again.
James.

sarahb156
10/6/15

I recently purchased a sectional online from Wayfair for a posted price. They charged my credit card, sent me an email stating that my purchase had been processed, and notified me that I would be receiving shipment of the item within a set date range. I made this purchase on the 24th of September, and the price was set at $234.99 . I then received an email stating that my purchase had been cancelled on the 29th, with no explanation. My money was refunded to my card, but there was no explanation of what had happened.

I emailed customer service for more information on what had happened, and they stated that they had accidentally posted the incorrect price. The new price was $1199.99, a difference of $965.00! I had been looking at that particular couch for several weeks, and the price had always been $234.99. I had even asked for a "back in stock" notification placed on the item, and the pricing had stayed the same throughout that time. When I was notified that it was back in stock, it was still at the price that I agreed to when I submitted my purchase, $234.99. After I expressed my displeasure they then offered me 15% off, which comes nowhere near covering the cost difference between what they are currently offering the product for and what I had agreed to pay for the item. I actually think that 15% is what they offer new email sign ups on their site, so it was a bit insulting on top of the actual problem.

I think that the company acted in bad faith when they offered the item for a set price, then changed it after the fact. If the situation were reversed then I would have been held to my end of this contract, and I feel that the company should have to be held to the same standard. I WOULD NEVER buy from this company. You may be duped into falling in love with something only to have them yank it out from under you or demand more money if you actually want the product!

Tip for consumers: DON'T DO IT, DANGER AHEAD!

jeffr663
10/5/15

DO NOT BUY FROM WAYFAIR! THEY ARE DISHONEST AND MISLEADING! As a long-term Amazon customer, I ordered from Wayfair (through Amazon.com) 6ea of "Aero 5.04" Bar Pull [Set of 6] Finish: Satin Nickel with White" for $17.99 a set, total of $107.94. Note how prominently it states [Set of 6]? I was expecting 6 sets of 6, or 36 bar pulls; instead I got 6 individual bar pulls.

6 bar pulls for $107.94??

Wayfair first claimed that was the correct price. 6 bar pulls for $107.94. Then they claimed that Amazon had mis-entered the item description. Nevertheless, they would not sell what they advertised.

Obviously, honesty and good customer service is not a priority with them.

When it comes to Wayfair, BUYER BEWARE!

amandad38
10/4/15

I will never order anything off wayfair again. My fiance and I ordered a couch in mid August. The expected delivery date was Sept 14. Then it got pushed back to Sept 16, no big deal. Then it got pushed back to Sept 21. I did not get notified about this so on September 16th I looked up the tracking and saw this new delivery date. I was very unhappy because I was having company that weekend and now had no couch for my guests. I complained to customer service and they said "sorry but we cannot rush this process, the moving company now has it." Not to mention, tracking said they had my couch in Texas, the state I live in, since September 3rd. We contacted the moving company and a girl named Adrianna told my fiance the moving company would deliver our couch on September 22nd anytime from 11-3. It was a Tuesday so I took a half day of work and left early so that I could be there for my couch. Later that day after I waited for my couch we called around 2:45 to make sure they were coming and another lady from the moving company answered and said they weren't coming and there must've been a miscommunication. At this point I am furious, my couch is already late and I missed work to be home for delivery. The moving company was super rude so I suggest changing that. We didn't want to miss more work so we asked if they could deliver that Saturday, they said no. So we decided we would drive to them and get our couch that Saturday. We confirmed with wayfair and the girl Adrianna at the moving company. We got our shipping fee back and everyone said it was good to go on Saturday. That Saturday my fiance and his friend drove 40 minutes to the moving company to get our couch. Everyone was super unprofessional and barely acknowledged them. They waited over an hour for them to look around for the couch and finally someone came over and said they somehow lost our couch. We called wayfair customer service and told them everything and that we wanted to cancel our order and the man said that we would be charged a cancellation fee, which made me very confused because I would think if anything we'd get back money for all our inconvenience. He waved the fee and cancelled our order. The whole process was a nightmare and I am very disappointed.

stevenc80
9/28/15

I ordered a desk. As soon as I received it I opened the box and saw it was broken. I ran to the Guys in the truck and told them. They refused to take it and rushed off my block. I called wayfair and they said that they should have taken it and they have been receiving complaints about this delivery team. Wayfair orders me a new one. I'm in NY and the desk has been sitting in Mississippi for 3 weeks now. Who knows when I'll get it and what shape it will be in!!

melh18
9/26/15

I wrote an unfavorable review. I kept it simple just facts and nothing inappropriate. Basically that the color of the wood on the dunhill headboard doesn't match the picture or description on the website, it is without a doubt wood with a definite orange color. It's been almost 2 months and after contacting their consumer service twice about review not being posted I gave up.

nataliyar1
9/19/15

Wayfair are an excellent company to do business with . I have bought from them for over 1 years and never had a problem with a return or damaged item. Sometimes I get items within 2 days. Always helpful customer service waiting to help in any way they can. I love this company and will be ordering additional furniture from Wayfair in the near future!
By the way, you can save 10% on your first order, to receive the discount, follow the link and register on the site. Thanks.

saram65
9/17/15

I have never had an issue with online ordering before, this is the first time I have ever encountered a problem. I do not recommend ordering from this company. The size of the containers was not in the listing, so I needed to return then because they are too small. I called customer service, someone named Curtis answered, and he is the rudest, most condescending person I have ever had the pleasure of speaking with. This is the first and LAST time I will order from this company or any of its sister companies (Wayfair). In addition to paying the initial shipping, I had to have almost $20 subtracted from my refund price. I think I will stick to ordering from other big name websites for my future online shopping needs.

stephaniee18
9/17/15

My husband and I together were looking to purchase the Winners Only, Inc. Quails Run 6 Piece Dining Set, which was indicated on their site to be $663.00. In the description the set included the table, 4 chairs, and bench. We had specifically made sure we were purchasing the set not just the table. We went through the checkout process, confirmed the item and clicked submit.

We did get an email confirmation but in all honestly I didn't review in detail, just the amount.

Two days ago, I received an email stating the item was being shipped. Yesterday (9/16) I was measuring the space to see how I wanted to arrange the other furniture to make it fit. I opened up the confirmation email to get the exact dimensions, and to my surprise, the picture displayed with my email isn't linked to the product any longer, rather goes to the Winners Only, Inc company history on Wayfair.com---odd?

I went directly to wayfair.com and typed in the item itself, which again, brought me to the Winners Only, Inc. company history, rather than the item. Thus, I just a generic search for "Quails Run" which the dining set no longer showed up. Concerning? Yes.

I then went back to the email to read all again and noticed the description dropped the "6 piece dining set" and just said table. Sketch yup!

I called customer service and told him the incident, he fed me any odd lines. In one instance I said I had a screen shot of the item being part of the set and he told me that if that's the case, to send him the screen shot and they could take care of it. Really? As we were on the phone, I did a quick Google search of "Wayfair complaints dining room set" and of course, similar stories came to the top. Shocking? Not really.

I told him this looks like it has happened to many customers, he said "you can't believe everything on the internet, I mean if you do a Google search of September 11th people embellish how many people died..." SERIOUSLY???? He compared my situation with an American tragedy. No thank you. I asked for a manager.

Manager came on, was very polite, but was trained to be a broken record saying "I can understand how you feel," "I'm so sorry to hear your experience wasn't positive." He told me the website doesn't traditionally work like other online sites like Amazon or others online consumers are used to. He stated when you go thru the checkout process for dining room sets, you have to select the "set" items in the right hand side.

Clarification: I am purchasing a set but have to go ahead and select the additional "set" items from a list, otherwise it will just be the table, even though in the description it says it comes with those items? Odd. OK.

I said ok, let's go through that exercise. I chose another "Winners Only, Inc" dining room set on their site, looked to see if there were those "clickable options" as he described, didn't see them, hit the "add to cart" button, which brought me to the 3 step checkout process. Didn't see an area there to click the add chairs, still looks like you are getting the entire dining set. Put in my credit card to verify the purchase -- still nothing.

I told him there are no options as he described. He asked what item I was looking at, told him -- I went through the process again with him. Funny enough....page doesn't work any longer. I couldn't add that product to the cart. Ironic? Prob not.

I did this with another company dining set, went through the checkout process, didn't see any "options" again. Told him, again....he asked for that item. I told him no.

I could see this wasn't going to go anywhere as he was feeding me line after line and calmly stating over and over "i can understand why your frustrated."

I cancelled the item, told him to reroute it back to them and went on to write a negative review -- OHHHH but you can't, the site won't let you submit comments, nor will the site let you comment, hit the "no" buttons on "was this comment helpful". Try it! It will let you hit "no" show as if you submitted it -- HIT REFRESH, ohhhh its gone? That's weird...nah, they rig the site....

Be careful, take screenshots if you are purchasing a set of any kind!!!

nats30
9/15/15

I ordered a record player and when it arrived I plugged it in and turned it on- but it didn't turn on!! It simply didn't work. I wanted to return it and get another one but I had to pay for the return shipping! So because THEY sent me a defective item, I had to pay more than I originally would have if it had actually worked. Never using wayfair again!

lindas191
9/12/15

I was interested in a bathroom vanity and inquired about using a coupon for the purchase since it is quite an expensive item. The phone rep told me I can get a discount if I speak with a quote specialist. I needed this vanity quickly and asked if the specialist, Mindy, can call me back the same day. She did not call me back that day. The next day I still had not heard from her by 3:30 pm, so I called back. The rep told me Mindy would call me back as soon as she gets off the phone. No call back. At 5pm, I called the 3rd time and she finally answered. Mindy was non-apologetic about not calling back, and said coldly she cannot provide any discount at all. It was a complete waste of my time calling and waiting to speak to her, when I could've purchased the vanity for the same price from at least 5 other online retailers. I had good experience with Wayfair on previous purchases and was very disappointed by the uncaring attitude from this quote specialist. I was so frustrated I purchased the vanity from another retailer instead.

jackiec36
9/10/15

Jackie C.
A: Exact same thing happened to me as many others, the price online said .51 per sq ft, and it said this for at least four days on both the list screen and the screen where you would place your order. When I clicked on it today to put in my order (where the list screen still said .51/sq ft and regular price that was "discounted" was .95, suddenly it started coming up in the cart as $5.88/sq ft. When I called to ask about it, Sadie verified she could see it being offered for .51, but she "had to honor the price in cart." What are you honoring exactly? To use the term "honor" means you are honoring the price you have listed. Thanks for honoring that I could pay 5.37 more, I appreciate it, but no thanks. When you see you are advertising a price, you should "honor" it. She said sorry, that wouldn't help them make a profit, really she said this. I will not be doing business with Wayfair again and would advise everyone to double and triple check before you order, they may jack up the price on you at the very last second then try to convince you they are doing you a favor by charging you over 500% more.

kimberlyc36
9/8/15

Tried to order bar stools that stated should have been 44.00. When added to cart came up 137.00. Customer service tried to say that something must be wrong with computer because the price is137.00. It clearly states one the original screen the price of 44.00. She said she didn't see this price so I sent them a screenshot of the price in question and they simple stated they would address this with their pricing team. Did not honor the price.

reneew21
9/5/15

Spent $600 o a bi-panel leather Bayan Signature Queens convertible sofa and within four months it is a horrible ripped up mess! The sofa didn't stand up to the durability test and now I have to spend more money on a new one. Since it is after the 30 day return period, guess who is out $600. Posted the review and it was so obviously left off the reviews that I deleted my account with them. Don't believe the ratings because they are obviously fixed!!!

Tip for consumers: Look else where and remember JOSSANDMAIN.COM is owned by Wayfair! photos show damage within a two week period.

17 Questions & Answers

Below are questions from consumers with answers from the Wayfair staff and other consumers. Do not write reviews in this section - click here to write a review
Ask a question
3 weeks ago
Add your answer
I am affiliated with this business
I have no affiliation with this business
1/6/16
Answer
reneew21
A: Kiha, use this site to tell about your experience with companies you have had a business transaction, whether its a good or bad experience.
1/8/16