US Government’s NSF

Rating Distribution

Detailed Rating Summary

Review Highlights

brendaj4

I dropped all my stuff off with them at their office that day and within 24 hours I had my passport back in hand. (in 6 reviews)

▼ Sort by: recent

cindym104
5/29/16

All you read from others is true. had I read the reviews before I started with them I never would have started. It is true. we NEVER got our passport, could NOT speak to a manager of any kind, did NOT get a refund despite the fact they never followed through. They said WE didnt follow through. 4 weeks before our vacation out of the country still no passpsort so we went with the process through the post office expedited service. we had no choice! STAY AWAY!

daveb134
5/24/16

DO NOT USE THIS COMPANY!!! REPEAT... DO NOT USE THIS COMPANY!!!!
1. The local number they provide on their website is not in service!
2. They decided my picture was not good enough even though AAA took the picture and takes them all the time.
3. Some idiot at the Passport service thought my check was altered and I had to send another one. The address provided by USPassprtNow in Washington,D.C to send the new check to refused the package! When I finally got Ginnie on the phone at US Passport Now, I was told they refused it because it was not Fed EX!!!! no where on that letter did they say I had to send it FedEx to that address!!!
4. each time this was overnighted by me at the cost of $20-$23. that is addition to the $149 I paid this company to get my renewed passport to me within 2 wks.
5. Ginnie tells me sorry we are not responsible for delays so I can't refund any part of you money
6. Trying to get someone on the phone from this company is a total joke. It takes forever! This past time they just looped the recording so no matter what extension or number you pressed you got looped back to start.
If you use tis company, you deserve to have your money taken from you!! they don't deserve nay stars!!!

sb158
4/27/16

When I realized it was scam, I requested to cancel within 1 hour of the transaction and they refused to give me my money. I'm not dealing with disputing the charge

armandol5
4/5/16

All this company does is take your money. You can do everything yourself by going directly to travel.state.gov

michellea79
3/25/16

DO NOT USE THIS SERVICE.

THEY WILL CHEAT YOU OUT OF YOUR MONEY AND WORSE THEY WILL NOT DELIVER YOUR PASSPORT.

THEY HAVE CAUSED ME THOUSAND OF DOLLARS IN DAMAGE.

THEY HAVE CAUSED MY DAUGHTER TO MISS HER GRANDMOTHER'S FUNERAL, DESPITE SENDING IN ALL THE PAPERWORK AND MOST IMPORTANTLY. THOUSANDS OF DOLLARS IN FEES.

WORSE OF ALL THE CUSTOMER SERVICE IS HORRIBLE. THEY ARE ARROGANT, NASTY AND RUDE, SOBS THAT REFUSE TO LIFT A FINGER EXCEPT TO CHARGE YOUR CREDIT CARD.

jamesg173
2/9/16

Words can't describe how embarrassed I am for not listening to my wife about this company! Lets just say that I won't attempt to get my $129 processing fee back. it's not worth it! You've been warned! Don't be a dumbazz like me!!!! Oh, a 1star is too high!

sallyg24
2/1/16

Was told that my application had to have the barcode and the extra passport application taped or attached to the outside of the sealed envelope. BEWARE...THIS INSTRUCTION IS NO WHERE ON THE CHECK LIST AND NOT ON THE WEBSITE. They basically charge you money and do nothing. They also conveniently call you after the time for a refund has expired. Such an awful company I feel bad for people like me who did not take the warnings from sites like this. I'm reporting them to the BBB and hopefully they will eventually be shut down. Disputing the charge with my bank and informed my operator of all the bad reviews this site and others ones like it has reported about them. Unfortunately I think that since they are very calculating about ripping you off for 200 bucks no one disputes because it is such a small amount of money and it's aggravating to go circles with them. Who likes getting ripped off beware of them and go to a real passport agency, this is a third party and they are not affiliated to any government agency.

mollys22
1/26/16

Rip off, scam artists.

pamelaa20
1/18/16

Major scam. I ordered and cancelled within four hours and they want to charge me $45.00 for doing nothing. All in the fine print…DO NOT USE THIS SERVICE.

andyh50
12/16/15

This is a scam. I am embroiled now trying to get my money back. $50 fee and a separate $129 fee. As I made my way through paperwork trying to expedite a passport for my 14-year-old son, it got stuck on "Child" or "Student" and would not go any further. I could not get my initial person back on the phone. Somewhere down the line I got another person who said others had been having a similar problem with that part. Time was of the essence so I switched tactics, drove to Federal Building etc., and got it done.

The scam is that they require you to pay up front (in your crisis state of needing expedited service). Then unless you cancel within 24 hours, navigating an impossibly difficult protocol, they've got your money. I tried to go to www.customerservice@uspassportnow.com upon advice of telephone operator and no page opens up.

I'd love to take these greedy, corrupt gold-bricking a-holes down, if anybody wants to help!

I wish I had read these reviews first. Everyone is similar to mine!

dougb48
12/16/15

these people should be put in jail.... with their scam. no wonder they are in Miami playing games with people and not rendering services. wow- I would like to take these people down--- this is when you need the police to step in on their games.
they should be a no star

arthurd22
12/8/15

I did a search on renew us passport to process my renewal. I though I was going out to US Gov site for a regular renewal. I entered my credit card information thinking I was paying the standard fees for expedite. Once I realized I was on another companies site I called them immediately to request a refund. They indicated they could refund the service fee but not the $50 fee which is non refundable. I never intended to use this companies service in anyway and requested refund within minutes. I am disputing the charge with my credit card company.

gregm70
9/19/15

Filled out their online application one evening, changed my mind, called them and they were closed, called the next morning and cancelled order. I was charged a $50 processing fee that I had not agreed to. Unfriendly rip off. Do not use this company!!!

johnb403
6/27/15

I sent my passport to renew on tuesday and I had an international flight on friday .They said I should get passport by thursday.I never got a phone call from them nor an email other than they received my passport on wednesday morning.It;s saturday and I have not received my passport as promised for thursday or friday. I called numerous times only to get conflicting information from different people. On friday I spoke a a man who said he had the passport in hand and that I would pay more for saturday shipping which I did and I never got my passport.I had to cancel my vacation to Europe and had to pay cancellation fees for the airfare and lost money on reservations at the hotels and tours I already paid for!!! Awful service and truly a scam>>>>Never use this company!!!

robertc148
5/22/15

They conduct themselves in a fraudulent and corrupt manner. Charge outrageous fees including non-refundable fee once you click

joshb60
5/11/15

DO NOT USE PASSPORT SERVICES. Their service was going to take LONGER than just going to the post office. The 50$ charge that they say is not refundable (in the fine print as they do not tell you up front that this charge is not refundable) they claim is a fee that they pay to the government that the government won't refund, well it turned out that that $50 is actual paid directly from the customer to the government so US passport now does not such transaction. Additionally, the $70 that they do refund if cancelled within 2 hours was never refunded to me. They stole off with $120 for their misleading and unfair policy. My credit card company was not even able to dispute any of this. There is no one to talk to at passport now as they do not have managers or any higher ups, just rude phone operators.

I highly recommend using a different service or just goin to the post office, they will do their best to get you your passport when you need it.

gregc29
4/7/15

I signed up because I thought they could renew my expired passport but, I would still have to do most of the work. When I spoke with someone to cancel, I was stuck with a $50.00 non-refundable service charge for doing absolutely nothing.

stacyw14
3/25/15

My husband was in a bind and needed his passport renewed asap. We found this company on the internet and he filled out their application seemed like they would be able to help us out. Turns out they aren't fast they won't even answer their phone. My husband tried calling to see what he needed to do to help speed things up but it was after hours 5pm eastern time. How is a company going to help expedite something when they work the same government hours isn't that what you are paying for! Decided to go with Rush My Passport since they answered their phone(they are legit). Then turning our attention back to this awful company USPassportNow we tried to cancel they told us that they have a 24 hr cancelation policy and we can not get a refund. Oh and you have to call to cancel, wow but oh they don't answer their phone! We would have excepted a reasonable cancellation fee for our decisions, but not the $199 for the passport and $30 shipping fee when clearly there wasn't any shipping nor a passport. Sorry for the long story but in the end they charged us $329 for absolutely nothing!! Never use this company unless you just want to give your money away!

danielm148
2/19/15

This company presents itself as a Dept of State entity and is a complete SCAM!!! After completing the form for my son, I started one for my wife, but had to stop half way through.
I received a confirmation for my son's application which included $50 processing, $49 expedited services and $30 for one Fedex shipping. None of this was shown until I completed the lengthy form. I then saw that I was billed for my wife, who's form was never completed. Long story short, I never used the service and have been told that they will not refund any of my money.

jayr46
2/17/15

Totally bogus! They don't offer any special processing you can't do yourself for way cheaper. After putting in your credit card information, they inform you that you only have 24 hours to cancel and $50.00 of it is non-refundable! On top of their "special processing" and inordinate charges, you still have to pay the U.S. Dept of State for the actual passport. WTH?! They took $129 like a bunch of bandits! DO NOT USE THIS COMPANY!

Tip for consumers: DO NOT USE THIS COMPANY!

brookj1
2/17/15

This is the biggest scam, you pay this outside agency to do nothing. They should reported. How long do people have to get screwed before they are prosecuted. FRAUD ALERT!!!

pattye3
1/26/15

SCAM SCAM SCAM SCAM!!!!! Does Better Business Bureau know about this horrid company? I think it is a couple men sitting in their home just raking in the money. So if anyone wants to give them your money for nothing in return, then this is the site for you. ( really I hope no one does and you can read this and learn from my mistake).

marias84
1/22/15

this site is very deceptive...you think your dealing with the US GOVT...you are not...dealing with them was not pleasant....canceled within 24 hours....was charged $50...the $75 will take 10 days to credit my account...should have read the reviews before using them...they are making a lot of money preying on unsuspecting people...never use this company.....

jessiem35
12/2/14

I purchase their services online Thanksgiving day and the next we went to the post office to have them check our documents to make sure we had everything before we sent it to this freakin USPassportNow company. We had everything but our itinerary so the us postal agent told us we did had to go through a third party if we did have our itinerary so we decided ok let's just go through the us postal directly so we did. I called the US Passport Now immediately after that to cancel but they were either to busy that they could answer their phones because according to their automated recording they are closed on National holidays and weekends...Friday after Thanksgiving is not a holiday or a weekend so technically they should have been open I called and left several messages..so on Monday I called to cancel..I'm so upset they only refund part of my money and keeping $50.00. I don't think that is fair that they should keep that even if they never touched my case..when we submitted the payment online when they were closed and Friday they were closed and the weekend...they never really processed my case therefore they should refund my $50.00 as well. Who can I go to get my full refund from this company.

donaldb36
10/7/14

This is a scam. Their company comes up at the top of the list when one Googles state.gov, They state that they are officially authorized by the State department, but they don't tell you that one does not actually need their services, to get a passport or extra pages on the passport. They also charge a $50 fee which is non-refundable even if you never use their services. They also only give you two days to cancel their services without being charged. I can't speak to their actual performance of a services, but their feels also seems excessive in relation to other companies.
AVOID THIS COMPANY!

leec29
7/21/14

Absolutely unprofessional and unscrupulous business. I am writing the State Department to complain about its authorization of this site. This company hides the fact that you are not paying for your passport but for their service, which you don't need. If they posted the fact that you still have to pay for your passport after you pay them in as large a print type as they do their affiliation with the U.S. State Department, they would go out of business.

toddc25
7/11/14

THIS IS A SCAM. I JUST LOST $139.
THEY DON'T SHOW YOU ALL THE DETAILS UNTIL YOU PAY. YOU HAVE ONLY A 2 DAY REFUND PERIOD. CALL THEM AND THEIR INDIFFERENCE IS AMAZING "YOU SHOULD READ THE TERMS BEFORE YOU PAY FOR ANYTHING"

benk35
7/3/14

SCAM, SCAM, SCAM, SCAM, SCAM, SCAM, SCAM!!!!!! DO NOT USE THIS SERVICE AS THEY JUST TAKE YOUR MONEY AND DO ABSOLUTELY NOTHING TO HELP YOU. DO NOT USE THIS SERVICE AT ALL!! I CAN UNDERSTAND IF THERE IS A CANCELLATION FEE BUT TO TAKE $130 AND DO ABOSLUTLY NOTHING TO HELP YOUR CUSTOMER IS TERRIBLE. WHEN I CALL TO SPEAK WITH A SUPERVISOR THEY DONT LET YOU UNLESS YOU GIVE THEM YOUR NAME AND CASE NUMBER. I WANTED TO FILE A COMPLAINT AGAINST THE COMPANY FOR TAKING MY MONEY FOR DOING NOTHING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

davidm201
6/27/14

Do not use! Scam, Scam, Scam! Change your credit card information after you use them. They are likely to still your credit. The took me for about $150. They take your credit card information before they even talk to you. I needed to travel in 1 month and thought that I needed an expedited service after either losing, or having my passport stolen. Their check list is not clear. I attempted to go to the post office to have the Acceptance Agent signed. The post office warned me against them. Their service is only if you need your passport within 2 weeks. The post office can do the exact same thing for 1/3 of the price. Check your local area and find one that will take your on a walk in. I took everything to the Post Office and I was in and out of the building in 10 minutes flat and I will get my passport within 7 days. I did not need a letter showing travel in the next two weeks.

The post office said that they can only process when 2 weeks approach, so they hold it and run it through the system at that time. They do nothing but 1) give you grieve, say you cannot get your money back. I am going to see if I can cancel it on my visa.

jeffs67
6/15/14

This company is a scam!!!! They take advantage of people who don't know much about the process of getting a passport. I have now paid over $400 for a $170 passport and the service is terrible! Please do not use this company!!! You'll regret it if you did.

garye12
6/5/14

Thinking that this was the site one would use to get a passport, I filled in the required information, including a credit card number. Moments after completing the transaction I was back on the Google search site and realized that this wasn't a government site, and that they charged a premium over the standard passport fees. I phoned them immediately to cancel my order. They agreed to cancel the order, but they insisted that I owed them $50.00 anyway - for what, I don't know. Stay away - FAR AWAY - from these greedy bums.

eleng
4/18/14

Do not use this service. They are truly the worse passport company. I doubt they will even be in existence shortly down the road. Don't make my mistake - do your homework and search for a more professional company.

rosam10
3/15/14

they rip of my money when I click ok it was too late I sent them an email to refund my money no response but my bank is working with me to get my money back .but I doubt I get my money back this is scam I will never trust this site again.

susand27
1/30/14

I also got lead to this page by accident trying to find out what renewing my passport would cost. You never get to any prices until after you hit the button to accept the agreement. i was charged $129.00 for nothing. I complained to my credit card and they could not "after investigating" retrieve my money. Apparently after you hit the ok button it's all over for you. Even though I never used the service past the initial web aplication. I still was finacially responsible for them being "available" to help me.

tammyp6
1/7/14

This company is deliberately misleading about how much the whole process will cost. When I contacted the company directly they refused to answer my requests that my case be reviewed.

roycel9
11/26/13

worst service ever! this company is a scam!!!!! avoid at all costs!

jenm7
7/18/13

This site is a SCAM ......Do not use them for a fast passport....I went to the courthouse and post office and recieved it just as fast....they dont refund all your money when you cancel in less than 24hrs and after 24 hrs they dont refund any of your money....they trick you into thinking your getting it faster through them, when they actually end up charging you double the cost as the post office and it takes more steps and actually takes longer........Their customer service is RUDE!!!! They probably make more money by tricking people and those that cancel.......than they do for those that actually end up getting their passports through them............STAY AWAY FROM THIS SITE!!!!!!!!!!!!! PASS IT ON!!!!

rw8
7/17/13

Tried to cancel within 15-hours after purchase and they charged me $100 for canceling. You also have to cancel within business hours. Spend over 20 minutes waiting for someone to take my call while I was on hold. If you go with this company you better make sure you go all the way or you will get ripped off.

susano2
7/12/13

I do not recommend this company I thought I was on the US Postal service site. I filled out the application and hit "send" before I realized that this was a site to expedite the passport. I immediately called and canceled my order. Instead of receiving the $129 credit on my credit card, I received $79. The representative would not let me speak to a manager. She said it was a fee. So, for a 10 minute mistake, I paid $50.

ryanm38
7/11/13

I went on this site to get an expedited passport and like another person said previous to my posting, it is very misleading. It makes you believe that you are going to pay so much and then after you accept the terms and conditions they start hitting you with additional charges that were never expressed prior. I cancelled my request less than 5 minutes after accepting the terms and conditions and they are holding on to $100.00 for a non refundable fee. They charge your credit card instantly and then after you cancel they do not refund the remainder of the amount (everything but the non refundable fee) until 30 days later. After 16 days I am still waiting for $229.00 to be refunded to my card and the response I recieved from them was we still have 14 days prior to issuing a refund. USPASSPORTNOW and EVERYONE ASSOCIATED WITH THAT ORGANIZATION CAN GO TO HELL!!!!!!

talab
6/18/13

AVOID! I found the site to be very misleading. It comes across as a government website and it was not until I paid the money that I realized that it was a third party processor. When I asked for my money back, the 2 agents I spoke with were rude and condescending to me. I wish I had read these reviews before I paid my money...

joed41
5/31/13

Total Scam. They don't tell you they are going to charge you a $50 processing fee no matter what. You don't find out about that until you place the order. And even though they say they are officially authorized, they are simply just a scam site. Stay away. You get just as fast as service as mailing in your application yourself or going to the post office.

jennyw9
5/16/13

Just got off the phone with the most aggressive and rude agent. They took my 130.00 even though I had no immediate travel plans . This is my first time getting a passport, it's my fault I trusted this was legit and I didn't realize it's not even a government site:( They knowingly sold me something I didn't need or use. When the post office told me to dispute them I called and they told me it was like buying a plane ticket, just because I didn't use it (still not sure what I didn't use) doesn't mean you get your money back, then she refused to tell me who else I could talk to or a supervisor telling me I had no business knowing that! SCAM SCAM SCAM

gregl16
5/6/13

As so many other reviewers have stated, this place is a SCAM!!!!! They charged my credit card $130 ($50 of which was for expedited service) but I never received the passport. And although every time I email them to inquire, I get an instant response that their customer service dept will contact me within 48 hours but they NEVER get back to me. RUN AWAY from this place!!!

paigew
3/20/13

Horrible, horrible scam!! My daughter thought she was taking care of herself and ordering her passport for an upcoming cruise - NO where is it clearly stated exactly what you are paying for (which is basically NOTHING). When I called to find out exactly what this service entailed, I was told," The $50 fee was to 'reserve a space with the state department for your expedited passport" Funny, isn't that what the $60 you pay directly to the state department is for!?!? Live and learn I suppose - but in my mind - THIEVES - plan and simple.

jeannem12
3/20/13

BE CAREFUL !!! This is a big scam. They will keep your money without notice and not contact you about it. I inquired to their service by filling out their registration page. The next day, I cancelled my request as it is just as easy to go to your US Passport office in your area on obtain a passport IMMEDIATELY for only any extra $60. When I received my credit card statement, sure enough, I was charged anyway. I called to get the charges reversed and was told that I did not properly cancel. I even shared the email I sent them canceling the request within 18 hours ! It is trickery. Be very careful with this service and please know that you can go directly to your US Passport office in your city and get the same results, the same day, WAY CHEAPER !!!

derpd
2/14/13

My experience was really my fault. As I should have known better. I figured it wouldn't pay until AFTER the 3rd step completed, so I submitted my payment information on step 2. My fault, since I normally NEVER do that knowing dam well it will take my money out.
Customer service wasn't bad, the guy seemed really bored....he probably was, but he gave me back my small amount of money.
SO WHY ARE YOU GIVING THEM ONE STAR?!?!?!
You don't really know it until after you have already paid (since they hide this on there site for you to hunt down, until after you have already paid), but here's how the fee's stack up (for the card).
They make it look like this:
$30 for the card (holy crap that's cheap!)
$50 to expidite (ok, that makes sense, they're rushing it)
then you put in your card info, $80 total (I should've looked up how much it normally costs)
BAM! They now have $80 bucks
ONTO STEP 3!!!!!
"Oh hai thurr! Remember those fee's we mentioned?!?! Yeah, that has nothing to do with the card....$50 of that is non refundable and the $30 will take 90 days to get back into your account if you decide to cancel!"
WTF!!!!!
"And if you want a passport card you have to fill out these document, then mail them using fedex to your governments address with the money for the passport card so they can mail it back to you"
WWWWWTTTTTTFFFFFF!!!!!!!!
So here is what's up....you pay them for their website and phone call to cancel. YOU still have to print out and fill in the documents (usps.com allows that for free)
YOU still have to mail it in (the cost of a stamp)
YOU still have to do all the dam work!
So what are you paying uspassportnow.com $80 for? For documents and instructions, that's what. THAT'S IT!
Shame on me for falling for these chode licking asshats scheme.
What's the lesson for today? IF you need it expidited, call and setup an appointment with a passport agent of some kind in your area to do it....not the internet.
Side rant: You'd think a state ID would be proof enough, has more information than a dam passport anyways. (derp, they're easy to fake...herp derp, like passports aren't)
End Conclusion: This site sucks, this governement sucks! Fawk all of you!

jeso
9/13/12

We will not be using their services in the future and will be recommending to our family and friends the same. On Aug. 7th, 2012, late in the evening, my husband and I realized that I needed to renew my passport before an international flight just days later. We googled passport expediters and came upon their website. Not having done this before, the site appeared to be an official U.S. government site. We quickly filled out the expediting request and submitted it, hoping that there would be enough time to process the passport renewal. As we did some further research in our frantic state, we realized that USpassportnow.com is not part of the U.S. State Department and quickly tried to cancel the request. Unfortunately, this all took place late in the evening and the offices were closed. I called at exactly 9am on Aug. 8, 2012 when the offices opened and cancelled the request. I was informed that the $100 processing was non-refundable. We really don't think it is fair for them to charge $100 for a 5 minute phone call with a customer who mistakenly requested their services and cancelled them at the first possible moment, before the staff could have possibly even begun to spend time or resources on the request. I think this is a a very poor business practice and have requested a refund.

In addition, the company failed to process the refund of $229 for the passport that was not expedited (because we had cancelled the request), even though I called the very next morning and was given a cancellation confirmation number of 3609647. I spoke with someone when the credit card statement came and they assured me that it will be refunded within the next 24-48 hours. But now they've added another hassle to this experience.

This business is apparently disinterested in earning money in a fair an honest way.

julies19
7/24/12

I called them after not being able to locate my passport for an upcoming trip. Less then 24 hours later, I found my passport (of course).
They penalized over $125.!!!! Terrible customer srv

barbarag7
7/13/12

We contacted USPassportNow.com to get an expedited passport for my son.  His passport needed to be expedited because he was on a college graduation cruise in late June/early July and by the time he returned from that trip we had very little time to process his passport paperwork which was needed for an August 4th trip.

My son call once and I called twice to speak to "our" adviser to go thru the checklist and make sure we had all items and paperwork in order and completed correctly.

We were told to take our August trip itinerary and forms and take them to the US Post Office because only the post office could legally seal the documents.  We had to wait 2 weeks for a post office appointment.

Once at the post office the postal officer told us that she could not process these documents because our August trip itinerary needed to be dated two weeks from the date of our visit to the post office.  So we would have had to wait another two weeks for an appointment and falsify our travel itineray dates for August.  We then just completed the necessary documents at the Post Office and the USPS processed our expedited passport and mailed that day.

When I called USPassportNow.com to ask for a refund and explain that we been give the wrong information and instructions after calling 3 times to make sure all was correct.  They told me they would not be able to process a refund.  They said we should have gone home and made another appointment with the post office and falsify our trip itinerary to state we were leaving exactly 2 weeks after our USPS appointment in order to have the documents officially sealed.  Net:  Our appointment at the USPS was on 7/2.  Our August Trip itinerary needed to state we were leaving on 7/16 in order for the USPS to officially seal these documents on 7/2.  Our itinerary was dated 8/4, the actual date of our trip.  We had no time to wait for two more weeks nor did we want to falsify our itinerary.

We called several times for two refunds since USPassportNow.com did nothing for us.  No matter where you pound out on their recording we got to the same person.  Who would not help us nor let us speak to a supervisor.

Charges:
06/20/12    06/20/12    USPASSPORTNOW.COM 800-881-2464 FL     $64.00
06/20/12    06/20/12    USPASSPORTNOW.COM 800-881-2464 FL     $50.00

These people are not legit and should be put out of business.  They are thieves!!!!!!!
Taking payment for what...no services provided.

2 Questions & Answers

Below are questions from consumers with answers from the USPassportNow staff and other consumers. Do not write reviews in this section - click here to write a review
Ask a question
6/7/15
Add your answer
I am affiliated with this business
I have no affiliation with this business
11/14/12
Answer
barbarag7
A: H O R R I B L E webste. Very unfriendly and of no help with questions. No matter where you # out you get the same miserable person. DO NOT waste your money here. Go to USPS....great service there. This is a scam website! They should be reported.
8/27/12
Helpful answer
Add your answer
I am affiliated with this business
I have no affiliation with this business
Questions? Get answers from the USPassportNow staff and other customers.

USPassportNow?