US Government's NSF

Rating Distribution

Detailed Rating Summary

Review Highlights

alisaa1

Unfortunately though, I recently had a bad experience with a driver and the customer service was worse. (in 9 reviews)

patu2

That includes $140 in gas, not to mention mileage, oil change and DIY car washes. (in 36 reviews)

halig

What's interesting is that same night we got a different Uber driver and they did not have a surge charge. (in 47 reviews)

▼ Sort by: recent

kr1957
4/24/15

I Took an uber from one location to another I was totally overcharged. When I got out of the uberwhen I realized I forgot my wallet. When we called The driver he dropped it off with $240 missing out of it. When I called to complain to uber they basically completely ignored me and said it was his word against mine. We spoke with the Uber driver in detail and asked him to return the $240 and he basically said no. We have made a police report and are following up and hopefully will get some results. A lesson learned take a taxi instead of an Uber.

Tip for consumers: Take a taxi

ottov7
4/21/15

I have used Uber 5 times in the past month at all different times of the day (rush hour and non-rush hour) and EVERY time I've used them they have "Surge" pricing. What a scam. Why don't they just be honest and raise their rates 1.5x and then have Surge Pricing half the time?
Also, three times I have had Uber drivers get lost. So the original time estimate for arrival is always really low like 4 minutes or 6 min but the actual time that they arrive is 10-20 minutes

dysheenad
4/21/15

My uber driver was on his phone, driving very slow, incompetent of following directions. It was almost as if he didn't care (he most likely doesn't care with these rules of habits) over all I'm never using this service again unless its on someone else's dime!!!

jeffb108
4/15/15

Its been over 2 weeks since I made numerous trips that I STILL have yet to be paid for. There is no human to get ahold of to complain to. They just send you a default email telling you that they're looking into it, and thats the end of it. Worse customer support than Time Warner Cable! Im done wasting my time and gas with this half-assed, poorly managed, joke of a company. I look forward to the day they get shut down for some illegal business doings.

santoshd1
4/13/15

They have wiped out my account balance without giving any appropriate reason of 8 Free rides earned by me. Further, they have sent mail to share the apps. On the contrary, they lapse the rides without giving sufficient reason.

chrisb166
4/10/15

I used the service just a couple of times with my girlfriend. Its seems convenient, cool, modern, and safe. I decided to drive with them and see how that would pan out. The site was easy enough, pretty straight forward. everything IS AUTOMATED SO YOU GO WITH IT. The background check seemed extensive enough. I received 3-4 different reports. At first you think " my goodness, what are they searching for?"

I drove with them for 3 days, I started to feel like something was off. It was TOO EASY< TOO CONVENIENT. then during a morning pickup, the app ( Uberpartner app for drivers) stopped working. No warning, no nothing! Then, I tried to log out then back into the account...... this message followed; " Your driver account has not been activated" I drove using the app for 3 days, how is that possible??!!!! Again, no warning, no explanation, and certainly NO PAYMENT for my work yet.

They seem to hide behind the convenience of the internet so you can't actually "reach" them which to me means NO ACCOUNTABILITY whatsoever.

There have been a few rapes reported, banned in different countries and cities.....and nothing seems to happen...no statements and when they do make one.....its very VAGUE..... I absolutely will never use that (so-called-service) again....

richardo19
4/6/15

While on vacation to Miami in Jan 2015, I decided to try Uber since taxis can be quite expensive. I downloaded the app and filled out all necessary information. Little did I know that one of their drivers would scam me and Uber condones this behavior.
My friend she lives in North Miami and we were going to South Beach. I ordered an Uber (Uber X showed up) for pick-up at approximately 9pm. North Miami to South Beach was $18.39. No problem with this fare.Got out of the Infinity SUV and we were on our way.Fast forward to two days later when I receive an email from Uber saying they made a fare adjustment. An adjustment in the amount of $175 for a cleaning fee. The driver filed an incident report with photos included stating I vomited in his vehicle. Photos that have no time or date stamps. There was no incident, his report is false. I have a witness who will attest that no incident occurred. I'm still disputing the charge in the amount of $175. Uber thinks it fine to allow one of their drivers file a false incident report against a customer and condones his dishonest behavior. Way to value your customers Uber!!

michelles81
4/1/15

I have had THEE worst experiences with Uber. If they are not driving past me and then charging me a cancellation fee, driving recklessly with my kids in the car, barely speaking English, or purposely driving out the way to increase the fare. I also had a driver that was supposed to take me to the Southwest terminal at Ronald Reagan. He drove passed the terminal and almost out of the airport. When I asked him where he was going he started driving in reverse in busy rush hour airport traffic. I then told him to stop at which point he told me to get out his car and left me, my fiancee, and our bags in the middle of the street. The pictures below are screenshots of the fares I took from my hotel to the San Diego Convention Center. The first one is the fastest and correct way to get to the Convention Center. The second photo clearly shows the twist and turns the driver took and then when I complained told me to get out and I had to walk the rest of the way! From where my hotel was all the driver had to do was drive straight down West Ash and then make a left on Harbor.

borisj4
3/30/15

uber is the worst service as my account has been breached and is being used by other people to get free rides never give your credit card details to anybody long term

dhcfb
3/20/15

First of all, They are ripping the customers off, I had a promo code for $20 free ride and they charged me the full amount.
Second, they don't have any insurance for riders during the trips.
Third, they have the worst customer service.
I highly don't recommend uber for anyone.

denniss73
3/18/15

I used Uber from San Diego Airport going to an interview. I was very frustrated because Uber won't work using my Cellular Service! You have to find "hot spot wi-fi" connection otherwise you can't login to UBER! I almost missed my interview due to the poor UBER connection from the airport! The first driver cancelled because we couldn't text each other again due the poor connection. I had to wait for a second driver. Back in Phoenix (from San Diego), I had the same internet issue on my iphone. I gave up requesting the UBER service and took a regular cab! Hence, I agree with other reviewers, the UBER idea is great but execution is miserable!

Tip for consumers: Tip: Don't take UBER if you have an appointment or during rush hours (due to the SCAM on surge fees!). Also, unless you're sure you can get good internet connection, take a regular CAB. There is company called "boingo hotspot" that it is trying to scam people by charging Wi-Fi usage at US airports! I refused to pay $5 they want to charge for Wi-Fi.

robertv24
3/18/15

I was totally ripped off by an incompetent driver who wasted 25 mins of my time so I missed a paid appointment and got charged 35$ for what should have been a 20 fare. After 4 attempts they finally credited me 4$ .... Are you kidding!! They didn't even read my text complaint. Total losers... Take a real taxi.

scarlettv
3/12/15

I have set up accounts with all of my numbers- we have only used it a few times the app never works, it always has some glitch, you cannot cancel your account or get in touch with anyone- EVER- they have no way to communicate if there is technical difficulties. TAKE A CAB much easier and no complications and the customer service is much better.

Tip for consumers: DONT DO IT TAKE A CAB!!!! YOU MIGHT ACTUALLY GET CUSTOMER SERVICE!!!!

bk34
3/6/15

UBER app and website have failed me AGAIN. Won't let me login, won't let change or retrieve password. And there is absolutely no customer service. Never again.

majorb14
3/6/15

In the Dallas area, driver posted a FREE ride. Turns out it wasn't free, at all. When I E-Mailed the driver about it, they said, "Oh, that's not MY ad!" Then proceeded to call me vulgar names (and I have the E-Mails to back it up). No easy way to complain to Uber, whatsoever. Can't imagine ANYONE giving their Credit Card info to ANY representative of this company! Once they have your CC info, they can basically charge you whatever and WHENEVER they want; whether you actually use their services, or not.

Tip for consumers: You'll probably be a LOT better off just using a REAL taxi service or limo company. Or just walking.

rosemaryw3
3/5/15

I thought they were good until one night I took use of Uber from Milwaukee Airport. Before I selected what type of care service I wanted from Uber, I immediately got a phone call from an Uber Driver - which I thought was very odd as all other times they responded a few minutes AFTER I finished choosing the car type and then submitted. A black car - a Lincoln Towncar showed up. I was charged $55.00 just from the airport to West Allis. I was expecting to pay about $20.00 which is what I paid on the way to the airport 5 days earlier. After complaining to the company all they said was that I chose the Black expensive car - even though I never even had a chance to choose type of car on the APP - the company said they already paid the driver so they could not do anything about it. I think the driver knows how to intercept the signal as soon as you log into the APP - BEWARE!

Tip for consumers: SCAM - Beware if you get a response from Uber BEFORE you complete and submitt your request. They or some of their drivers know how to intercept the signal and pick you up in their most expensive car which will cost you twice the price BEFORE you choose what type of car you want and you won't even know it until you see a huge credit to your card the next day. BEWARE at Milwaukee airport for this type of transportation.

clarissah
3/4/15

I would not recommend Uber to anyone. Its like a scam. They lie about the estimated rated that your ride will be. They charge you double or triple the price a regular cab service will charge you. I used uber for the first time 2 weeks ago and when i look at my receipt, my destination was not where my driver had left me. I sent them an email and they had claimed a refund of $17 was going to be refunded into my account. Until this day i still have not received my refund. Plus they have your credit card information but no phone number for their riders to call?? Its like they hide behind the internet and you just have to hope someone responds to your email. I will never use this service again.

Tip for consumers: Take a regular car service.

rossa14
3/1/15

Works ONLY if you are LEAVING a major metro area. Any suburban stuff, just call a cab. My driver showed up reeking of meth, ran over a median strip. Wildly insane service. Plus, try calling any time that's not convenient. "NO DRIVER AVAILABLE". F-this.

Tip for consumers: AVOID

debbies42
3/1/15

We used Uber for the first time last night ... thankfully we had a $30.00 first time rider credit that covered our trip to American Airlines Center. We had an awesome trip to the Mavericks game and we loved our driver and the rate was reasonable; however, when the game was over and we went to the app to get a ride home they had a "surge fee" and they were now charging 4.7 times the normal rate. We waited thinking the surge rate would go down after the game had been over for a while and even signed up to be notified when the surge was over. Two hours after the game we had a nice bartender at Pira Lounge help us get a ride. We had to pay $60.00 for a 20 min ride home with In Style Limo Service, but Uber would have been over $90.00 plus tip. Ridiculous. So people beware that they suck you in with a very reasonable fee then uncharge you with a "surge" fee that can happen at any time and leave you stuck or paying way too much. We never received notice when the surge was over either. I will NEVER use them again. Our poor dogs were 2 1/2 hours past due going out - I was livid being stranded with no reasonable way home.

rachaell5
3/1/15

The idea of the company is great-- but the execution is terrible. The "surcharges" are the most ridiculous charges I have ever seen. I have paid $25 for a gross taxi ride, but that surely beats a $118 uber ride, for the same mileage, time, etc. No amount of snacks, water, or nice vehicles can ever make up for the ridiculous charges. I have had 4+ terrible experiences with both myself or friends with insane upcharges & shady "end trips". While I have also had good trips (at 4 pm on a Monday, or 9 pm on a Friday), the absolute exorbitant fees will surely keep me away!

bk33
2/26/15

what a crock of a company they can not afford a phone? my credit card has fraud charges from their drivers yet I can not call them but hope someone replies to my emails I will hold my breath

Tip for consumers: do not give them a credit card that has a limit over 20.00 as their drivers commit fraud on your credit card

jakew25
2/26/15

I drive in the DFW area and I love it. It's so convenient with your schedule and you can just add the income to your current job. Don't use this for a full time job, just do it to earn some extra cash. If you sign up to drive with uber you can earn money fast at a rate up to $40/hr. You can receive $100 after sign up type in my referral code: 1W99G. Enjoy it guys it's not like any other boring job, trust me.

laura941
2/25/15

I was told to downloaded the app to receive a $20 dollar coupon, which i did. i ordered a ride and before getting in the car i made sure to double check with the driver that i was not going to be charged a single thing (my destination was only 5 miles away). everything went well until the day after i noticed that they had charged me money. the coupon i had was applied but they had also charged me with an extra surge fee that i never approved of! they do not have a customer phone number so i had to email them. they never helped me with my problem. i DO NOT recommend this company at all!

carlosj9
2/23/15

My daughters card was charged for over $70.00 dollars for a ride she never did or knew about. How does that happen. It put her overdrawn and was charged $35.00 by the bank for overdraft. I would caution about giving your card info to Uber. And when you call there is no number to report or correct these fraudulent charges. Only by email. Beware you have been warned.

domonikb
2/23/15

In recent prices have dropped and service has steeped even lower. According to company policy a drive is required to wait 5 minutes before driving away and charging you with service fee, eve. If that servuce is not delivered. What makes it worse, this guy didnt even show up. We were coresponding via text so i coukd help him find the place, i went out side to flag him down, and not a soul was out there. only three minutes had past. Come to find out days later i was still charged for the ride. Save your self the trouble and money and take a regular cab or taxi.

ag613
2/16/15

I ordered a car at Miami Internation Airport. Got notification text that driver was on the way. After waiting a little bit, I received a text that driver cancelled pickup and I should order a new uber. This has happened more than once at MIA. Has anybody else had this experience?
NO MORE UBER FOR ME!!!!

rahulk14
2/2/15

Uber Blocked My Account without any concern that I violet there policy of more than one account

First of all I want to confirm you guys that I never violet any of your policy I have only one account of mine which is iimsmba@gmail.com only .

Secondly second account is of my wife which is iimsmba2@gmail.com , yes previously she use her own name and mobile number but after that Delhi rape case done by UBER we threaten to use your service and then we changed that account with this mail id because during all this incident we get to know that UBER in no more safe for women’s any more , not because of uber is unable to make it safe but because of the people you appoint in india are not at all responsible and not able to come in front to answer people or to resolve their queries .

Third I almost waste my 25 days time to promote UBER in Jaipur RAJASTHAN and in my company at Jaipur in given below manner
1. I make them aware that UBER is not only that driver this is much more than that , and trying to release their fear from this company
2. Secondly I do few campaign in my office to promote this company and educate people that how to create account and how to add prepaid wallet in uber
3. Thirdly as you guys are also aware that in many of customers phones PAYTM Wallet option is not appearing that why I allow them to use my phone to create there account in my phone so that they can use their phone to login that id and use the services .
4. I teach them to how to use pay tm wallet
5. I transfer money for first ride from my Pay TM so that they at least feel the comfort and smoothness of UBER expertise , and I almost spend 5000 INR in promoting this service
6. I feel shame some time just because of this referral when driver denied to come at given address and behaving vulgar some time in front of my referrals
7. I done 6 colony meeting to educate about the Benefits for this TAXI services in current aspect
8. I went to my friends house and society and that time also I speak for UBER and promote this as an employees
During all this process i referee so many people and let them to create so many accounts and earn almost 100 account from my referral code and my wife’s referral code , and many times when PAYTM wallet option not appearing then allow them to use my phone to create there account and let time create they pay tm wallet also , and that time no one from your team come or call or mail me about the policy , but surprisingly after working of almost a month then suddenly I get to know that my account is auto blocked , may be system is not smart and work as per inputs and that is right also but when I justify on mails to your team about all this then no one is even bother to revert on mails , and even after blocking my services you guys still sending me mails that refer us and earn 600INR in your account and still my referral code is valid for others .

This make me mentally depressed and I feel cheated by UBER , and I feel very shame full in front of my referees and colleagues and every one is saying “kya huva teri uber ka isne to teri hi laga di” and so many other comments , I feel shameful in front of my family and friends also , and final again after that rape case once again this is confirmed that you guys are not able to provide customer satisfactory services in india and you don’t have any rights to provide your services in india.

Relief required :-
1. Enable mine and my wife’s account iimsmba@gmail.com & iimsmba2@gmail.com

Or

Provide my remuneration where I waste almost 25 Days for you as an compensation of 50000 INR
Refund my Promotion cost 5000 INR
Provide Mental compensation of 100000 INR

Or

Provide your Indian Address where I can send legal notice to you guys

Till the time I am not able to get your Indian address I will remind you many times in a day …and as soon as I get someone from uber then I will sue you in court .

Aside to Advocate Hemant I hereby authorized you to prepare legal notice in mean while

Tip for consumers: not at all safe as dont having any customer care to listen there complaints as they are only doing what they want to

mikes265
1/24/15

I am a Uber Driver and made $850 on Halloween night. Even my self, happy as was thought this is crazy. Worst customer service for both the Drivers and Riders. I am planning to stop because besides Halloween night. .....not worth killing your car for pennies. Everyone, just beware.

Plenty of good taxi around.

billb98
1/18/15

Uber Driver
dont drive for uber Customers takes advantage, i got call when i arrived customer cancel, i didnt get any pay only spend my gas, also got a call when arrived customer call and say you went to wrong place and start to abuse "you stupid, you should never work" Other customer sit down in car ask first question who should i sue if you got into accident, wow you reach you drive new car" yes i am reach for 15 min drove got $12, $2.40 uber fee, have to pay for a gas, insurance needs car main, cost around $700 change tires, i drove some teenagers on hallowen so drunk even got some drinks to the car did spilled in car ruin sits and tried to open door when i was driving, also open window and throw out cans of beers, they got charge $163 and i got to pay clean sits $90, gas and fee, so go figure how some customers abuse system, also try to figure out how rich am i.

tracym50
1/11/15

Write your review to help others learn about this online businessI was charged $104 for less than a 30 minute drive home from the airport when no surcharge was in effect. When I requested to speak to someone I learned it's because the cars are priced differently even though the app failed to provide this information at any point of time. The representative said they could do nothing so I requested to speak to her manger several times via email with no response. Situation was handled very poorly and I've still received no response. shady.

turannosv
1/10/15

Driver tonight was so erratic on road. (Plate no. NY T655232C) that I thought he was drunk. Speeding up to 80, then slowing to 50 mph, swerving in and out of lanes, on an abandoned highway, it was a haunted roller-coaster ride, as the glow of his cell phone on his face the whole time made him look like a ghoul.

theresaf5
1/5/15

beware the gift card policy it sucks. even though I have a credit of $100 via gift card I still have to use my personal debit information to request a car. no good faith in their consumer

Tip for consumers: Read gift card policy before purchasing

bobbyg18
12/26/14

I'm a soon to be ex-driver for Uber. I know exactly how it works, and I can honestly say this is the worst company that I've ever encountered in over a half-century on the planet. The CEO recently stated in an interview (video available online) that the AVERAGE driver salary is $100,000/year!! I probably couldn't GROSS that in (4) years and working ~70 hours/week, and it would take nearly twice that to bring that kind of money home. They're about lies, greed, and not taking any responsibility. You should know - if you ever have any problems with Uber, and you most likely will, there is no customer service to call (and they have your credit card information). They don't list any phone numbers for the riders or drivers. They hide behind the shield of the Internet. You will, eventually, get some kind of reply, but it is often in the form of a cut-and-paste/canned response. If I went into detail about how bad they exploit their drivers you'd think I was making it up!

You've been warned!

paulb150
12/14/14

Uber is no better in Berlin, Germany. I recently signed up for their service and am now completely appalled at how deceitful and shady their business practice is. At NO point is it made clear to the consumer that one must pay for a full taxi fare when choosing the taxi option. Plus, the app makes it too easy to choose this option without explaining that the private driver option is only available on the weekends (at least here in Berlin that is the case).

Due to this, I inadvertently ordered a taxi. And even when I inquired to the cab driver what the cost would be, I was told it would only be €1.50. It ended up being €15 plus.

This kind of sneaky business practice is simply intolerable. $#*! them.

steveb107
12/10/14

Uber locked my account while I was traveling and refused to unlock it without me sending them a photocopy of my Drivers License and my credit card. So I canceled my account

stephenk37
12/9/14

Uber is an evil company that, without passengers' knowledge or consent, tracks their personal data, such as location, and then will also share those data publicly, e.g. to reporters. This is a company that has expressed an interest in stalking not only reporters who dare to be critical, but the families of reporters who are critical. They engage in numerous very shady business tactics. Try Lyft instead!

ronj19
12/8/14

recently signed up with Uber; first time tried to use was in Miami area; drivers never showed up ($35 cab ride back to hotel), emailed and complained to Uber, they sent email back telling me that they reset my phone number and now everything SHOULD work; tried again next evening, went out to dinner with friends, once again used Uber app and sure enough it sent me to another window asking if I would pay SURGE, first time said NO, then immediately sent to another page asking "ARE YOU SURE" said NO once again, then was informed car on way, waited outside of restaurant 15+ minutes and NO Uber, hailed taxicab ($40) back to hotel. Then next day found $55 cancellation charge on credit card...thank goodness Wells Fargo understood and removed charge, Wells Fargo agent said they have had several of these experiences

chrisb147
12/7/14

I have been a loyal uber user since they first launched in NYC area. I had no serious complaints until recently. Like many other users on this site, i was charge over $250 on Halloween for "surge rates" which in my opinion are a complete SCAM. the notification about the rate surge was not clear in october, and the management team did nothing to help besides credit $30. TOtal BS! I used Uber again last evening during the rain and a total of 8 miles was $225!!!! How is it even legal to charge that amount for an 8 mile trip? Not only was the trip 8 miles, but the driver went in the opposite direction to avoid some congestion, which resulted in double the mileage. The car was described to be a mercedes benz R class, and when it arrive it was a black town car. If it says Mercedes, a mercedes should arrive. Also, i will be using yellow cabs from now on. the is no regulation with Uber, it seems they can just charge whatever fare they please and then send you an exhorbitant receipt. i now see why the far isnt disclosed as you are driving with uber driver bc most times there would be an argument on the spot if it was! SO many unfair business practices, i will be filing complaints wherever i can possibly file them. There must be more consumer protection and awareness for these type of scams. Not to mention the Uber X drivers are not insured as they should be- driving with personal plates and no commercial insurance coverage. Shame on you uber!

archanaa
12/6/14

had to change my existing credit card with Uber for some reason. This change has been a disaster. have done atleast 3 times a scan of my card, uber has taken mandatorily some INR 70 bucks, which i have been assured will be netted in my first ride. Sadly, the verification against the same card has happened 4 times, but on requesting for a ride, Uber promptly tells me that the card is invalid. Now the same card i use everywhere online and is being accepted is making me worry whether UBER is already over capacity and not taking new customers as it cannot service and giving arbitrary reasons for NO SERVICE.

alexc76
12/2/14

Rip OFF, got charged $117 for a 16 mile drive due to the SURGE after 2am, they charge you almost 3x more compared to a regular cab at the same time, first time user and last as well, spread the word out there!!
Denver, CO

arts28
11/27/14

Why are uberX cars with license plates from other states allowed to pick up in the city of Denver, Colorado. We have over 20,000 homeless and 35 percent of our jobs pay 8 or 9 dollars an hour. Take care of your own people before letting uninsured unknown outsiders pick up your woman and children,Colorado. What the hell? UberX needs to go!

sheilaa10
11/24/14

In short, $#*! Uber. On Groupon you can get $25 worth of Sidecar credit for $5. Yeah. Your welcome :)

pattyj2
11/22/14

I think their app needs some work. Used service 2 times in FL both times hard to work app. Also think I got bed bugs from their vehicle. Do not use Uber

garyb82
11/21/14

My fault for NOT researching better... Uber has ZERO customer service.. Imagine to my surprise, NO numbers to call customer support with a problem.. NO way to cancel service online... NOT any advice about how to cancel service ... NO ride verification. With all the negative responses that I am seeing everywhere online, I will be surprised if they are still in business for long... Pitiful excuse for a company... Typical GREED! Only in America, and now international... This company redefines the meaning of BUYER BEWARE!

justinl44
11/17/14

Firstly there is the service. One day you might get a ride with someone who speaks the same language as you and is driving a clean vehicle that isn't dented, rusting or doesn't stink like the 9th circle of hell inside but that will be a RARE day if you ever do. Secondly, If you find yourself outside of their preferred pick up areas, you are not going to get a ride or you will wait longer than you wold have for a taxi or legal rideshare. Third, THERE IS NO INSURANCE. Uber is falsely advertising that they actually have insurance, their TOS page invalidates any and all coverage for you once you get in the vehicle. Fourth, their surge pricing scam is obviously NOT about a lack of supply or demand or they wouldn't be dropping the surge price once a few of their drivers have picked up people at THREE times the normal rate in the same area. It is a method of keeping their vehicles in one area so Uber can collect more fees from their drivers. It has nothing to do with customer service or actual demand and it destroys the green factor of the service as it puts twice as many vehicles on the road than would be needed. This isn't even a real rideshare company. It is just a crappy point to point service. If you do not care about your own safety or the safety of those you travel with or the planet, this is the service for you.

panchitog
11/13/14

Nobody is screwing nobody we are very pleased to drive for Travis cartel
After travis cartel new fare prices
We the drivers can not quit
We cant give up
We can not be too shabby or selfish
We started this crab; now we got continuing supporting travis and the pseudo riders scum, now
Whats going to happen with them?accostumed to pay nanopeanuts for taxi we can not let them down
This poor disgusted pseudo riders are not willing to ride anymore on the stinky taxis
Also with this new rates homeless and walfare recipients would be able to have a decent transportation
Travis will be very proud of us for help him to depreciate the taxi industry now "new rates" by a 80% and make believe all this cheap, frugal, arrogant, indecent, cinics, unethical, disgusted, shameless, classless pseudo riders that we are a bounch of mental retarders doing this just for fun or the pleasure to meet such scum
Keep doing like that ill like to see how you end up in the next comming days dealing with the stress and the pressure of know that some scum people is rating you despite the nanopeanuts they are paying us comparing with the disgusted stinky cabs
So please take away that stupid idea of quit from your head
Travis at this point is very pleased
And dont forget; he loves us

Rating:
Is disgusted and insane all the atention, all the energy and all the stress we got to deal with this bs of the little stars
In my personal opinion i really dont know what kind of criteria apply to rate some one that i just goint to move in few minutes from point A to point B i really dont care if he is rough, drunk, black, gay, white spanic ect
Is really insane and ridiculous that we as drivers be under the stress and the pressure of a cheap frugal, arrogant, unethical, disgusted, classless, shameless scum with this little stars rating system
Besides tha cheapper we charge we got to be under this stupid stress
It is for this that people believe that we are a bounch of mental retarders driving for fun or for the pleasure of meet them
This is one more of the deseptive and manipulative methods travis cartel and his crew are experimenting with us
Why do i got to be worry or concerned how this scum going to rate me if he/she is paying me a misery comparing with the stinky taxi cabs?
Why do i got to be exposed to the criteria of this scum if they are already saving a lot of money with me and my leased car?
Im not in this business to evaluate nobody im here to make money and make a living; i believe travis cartel use the stars rating system like a strategy to get rid off of anybody at any time they want and for any reason they consider to deactivite us
If you as a driver of this apps not behave according to their best interest you are desactivited right away ussing the rate system to justify your deactivation

arrestingu
11/7/14

Uber is ILLEGAL in pst markets with UberX - UnAmerican - UnAustralian - UnSafe - UnLicensed - UnInsured...

I am so affronted I have started effecting citizens arrests of illegal UberX drivers - funny thing is that Uber GM's won't tai me up on my challenge to drive an UberX and sue me if I am doing the wrong thing! EVERY arrest upheld by police

Uber going against the entire legal system - Uber is NOT above the law!

UberPensions
UberPub
UberFinancial

etc is a possibility if they thwart the courts - they terrorise goats into submission (Where goats have succumbed - or have they bribed key people?

Has the world gone mad - if we wanted anarchy we could do that without Uber..

So you TAX dodging criminal enterprise... watch your valuation plummet as the truth hits more and more people...

The TRUTH HURTS Uber!

Follow @arrestinguber - they are in for the fight of their life and one they never expected!

Tip for consumers: Dig deeper!

joet42
11/6/14

Total ripoff. $165 for a four mile ride on Halloween after being quoted $53 on the app. Even the driver assured us it was a mistake and that the price would be adjusted when we contacted uber. we contacted them, they did nothing!!! just some cut and pasted broad bull$#*! reply. I wish I could give them zero stars. What a scam. NEVER USE UBER EVER!!!!!

halig
11/5/14

They also charged me over $100 on Halloween night for a 10 minute drive. If I would have know the surge charge would have been this much I would have called a different cab service. What's interesting is that same night we got a different Uber driver and they did not have a surge charge. So I'm guessing it's up to the ass hole driver. But regardless I will not be using Uber ever again. I'm a poor college student who was just trying to be responsible on Halloween night and not drink and drive. But $114 cab rides I cannot afford. Don't take uber. Call lyft, discount cab, or any other service.

candacer3
11/4/14

UBER is a SCAM w/ there surge explosions. I took Uber on Hallowen and was given a pe-quote of $20-$40.. You can imagine my surprise when I saw a charge of $136.40 to my bank acct. I tried to dispute this cost but I was basically told I was SOL. I will never recommend UBER to anyone, I will never use UBER ever again and I will use the old fashioned way to travel if I am going to party......VIA TAXI CAB.. BTW I think UBER creates their own high demand times as I was charged the $136.40 at 7:30 pm and for the ride home at 12:30 am only cost $32.99 HHMMMMMMM.....I hope this company fold and goes under as they are ripping innocent people off....and if you work for UBER you are at fault too... If the CEO had any balls he would get on the phone and tell vryone what a scam UBER is.... Hey UBER what if I didn't have that money in my account... I'm al for a class action lawsuit against UBER.

6 Questions & Answers

Below are questions from consumers with answers from the Uber staff and other consumers. Do not write reviews in this section - click here to write a review
Ask a question
Q: Uber will be out of business in the City of Austin soon
3 weeks ago
panchitog
A: I really dont know; but ehat i know is that travis cartel is fetting tooo many law suit of all kind every where and is banned in many countrys, citys and countys
At thus point i got my doubts if Travis woult get the IPO with all the scandals and ugly complains is dacing right now
3 weeks ago
Helpful answer
Add your answer
I am affiliated with this business
I have no affiliation with this business
Q: I am new to the uber world. I have a daughter in law that will be performing her rotation in texas. We live in west fort worth, tx and she will be assigned in Plano, tx. There is a tremendous amount of construction in the plano area. We wanted to see if she could ride the train to plano and then call uber to get her the 3 miles she needs to travel to her location. She would obviously need this at the end of the day as well. Is there anyway to set up a pick up and drop off for everyday she needs it?
2 weeks ago
Add your answer
I am affiliated with this business
I have no affiliation with this business
Questions? Get answers from the Uber staff and other consumers.
  • From where do products ship?

3 Photos for Uber