US Government's NSF

Rating Distribution

Detailed Rating Summary

Review Highlights

alisaa1

Unfortunately though, I recently had a bad experience with a driver and the customer service was worse. (in 30 reviews)

patu2

25% off their ride fee, corporate made up the difference to the driver. (in 163 reviews)

sulaymany

Trips to the airport are common this time of the morning. (in 109 reviews)

▼ Sort by: recent

anthonys121
2/6/16

uber is a rip of for drivers in nj . there is no where in the world where people pay $3 .00 for a ride going over 3-4 miles or a fare from nj to ny for $30 .00 including the toll for $15.00 and on top of that they take 20% and other fees, uber is a joke .

michaelm376
2/6/16

Got into my Boynton Beach Tri Rail Staion about 11:30 P.M. after a long day traveling from Cartegena, I'm the last one in the lot/station and my UBER APP does not work.It shows the last 4 of my credit card and my home address and I get the "phone numder from which I am calling ( which I used the last time no problem)is not associated with my account", to paraphrase.It also suggests in, a 5 second window " update the number in my account" which I have no way of doing. No cabs if I call one they are 1/2 hour away and I need to get out of this area and closer to traffic.I'm 73 in a industrial area alone with cash, credit cars and a $500.00. The light shining on me makes me look like a mallard in a decoy spread just at sunup. Not a very comfortable spot to be in. No way to contact UBER for support (greed) and I am abondoned by a company that asks for our trust. I start walking ( about midnight now) and walk about five miles. Forced to urinate in public 2 times or just pee my pants ( not an option) and I get home at 2:00 A.M. Cancelled Uber - go figure. Any attorneys want to talk to me?? --I'm pissed which is most unusual for me UBER needs a good spankin.. bbguy60@gmail if any any attorneys want to talk.

edwardc60
2/4/16

Uber is pretty good for riders - a real scam for drivers, wear out your car for less than minimum wage in most cities - - the amount they "claim" one can earn is a lie and a few drunk riders will bring your rating with Uber so low they will fire you - - thank you Uber for firing me

richardl102
2/3/16

Uber"s software is terrible and full of bugs. Sometime you can't delete a ride. It will e fill in your home for you. Sometimes in a different city. The estimated arrival time is a joke. It told be the car would be here in 7 minutes. When I checked 15 mins later it told me the car would be here in 20 more minutes. Keying in a destination, über will enter house numbers wrong. You can not book rides in advance. The drivers complain about uber as well. DO NOT WASTE YOUR TIME. WITH UBER. They are a ripoff !!

neds23
1/31/16

Uber driver has let the meter on even after the ride was completed. I lost my money because of this. He rode a good 2hrs on the road. Wrote to the customer support multiple times but no one seems to care as soon as I explained my situation. They didn't even bother to reply.

krishk3
1/31/16

Uber takes out all hard earned money of the driver and encashs persons need
They deduct around 35-40% for the fate charges
For ex if the fate was $10.00 for 3 miles 20 min journey in downtown
Uber takes close to $4.00 and gives the uber driver $6.00
In the $6 driver spends his time drives his own CST on his own maintenance and buys gas in his own
Please don't take uber

mariot104
1/31/16

Perhaps Shakira is a psychic and was writing a theme song for Uber back in 2001?

Uber is a very handy App to have on your phone, especially here in China where are there about sixty-eight gazillion people and only about five cabs in the entire country.

I used to own my own car in my early years in China, but soon gave up because I realized I was too polite to drive. I would always give way to other vehicles, allow little old ladies to take their time to cross in front of me, and always, always slow down when approaching a traffic light that flashing amber. Pffft. What a moron I was. Giving way to that one vehicle would mean about ten thousand followed behind; allowing pedestrians to take their time would end up a stampeding mass doing the same; and slowing down would result only in the drivers behind me hurling abuse asking why I did not speed up instead to beat the light. Perhaps because I did not want to die? I mean, how would my tombstone read? "Born 1969, Died at a traffic light. He will not be missed by impatient Chinese drivers."

Which is why Uber is perfect for me.

I've used Uber more than a hundred times and everytime, no matter where I am, there will always be an Uber nearby. Oh, and peak hours, ai yai yai. Forget about trying to grab a cab during the hours when the people get off work. Whenever I see an empty cab right outside my office, I will also see about 5 people rushing towards it and it always ends with a verbal war / fight fist. Uber takes all those hassles away, even though they do charge extra during those insane peak hours or if you are in a more remote area.

What's more, I am able to choose what sort of car I'd like. Well, to some extent. You really can't choose say, a Lambo (they do have Teslas though - wow!), however, you can choose 'comfort' levels. If I want a 'normal' car, I'd go for a 'Citizen' car which is usually a smaller model, but if I want to pamper myself, I can go for a UberX or UberBlack and the cars in those categories are always more posh and comfortable.

The downside of a service like Uber though, is that the business is really dependent on drivers that the company itself have never met in person. The interview / approval process is done simply online and well, how much can you really tell about a person from an online application?

Also, remember those drivers I was talking (typing) about above? The ones who won't miss me when I've died at a traffic light? Yea, alot of those comprise of normal everyday drivers, such as Uber drivers.

For its usefulness and convenience, Uber should be a 5 Star rating, however, due to the fact that they are really very lax in terms of approving a Uber driver (almost anyone / everyne with a car and driver's license gets approved), one Star has to be taken away.

verushkag
1/31/16

Uber doesn't care if you have a problem with their driver; the person on the phone promised me a $20 credit but never applied it to my account; I sent them a complaint via email, they never even acknowledged the email.
I missed a flight because of the complete incompetence of their driver, who didn't speak English AND went to the Fort Lauderdale airport for the first time in his life AND doesn't know the difference between Arrivals and Departures at the airport (first took me to the airport hangar, then to the airport parking, then finally found the terminal but dropped me off at the arrivals and I missed the flight by 3min.). I spent extra $150 because of him, for the hotel and getting to the airport in the morning, not to mention the upheaval it caused me at work; and they didn't even respond to my email??

eds153
1/31/16

The pickup time on the Uber app fluctuated between 3 minutes to 10 then 18 minutes and back to 5 for over an hour. The Uber car never showed, neither did the cabs I called to pick me up from a retirement community in West Palm Beach two days after my father died. I missed my flight and now I'm worried Uber will charge my card or use it illegally since the app requires you to input your payment information into their system before the car pickup is authorized. At least the cabs I called don't have me locked into a financial trap. Definitely not a fan of a business taking my personal information without providing me a service. I selected a 1 for rating only because this site requires a rating but Uber gets a Zero from me.

anjalib1
1/29/16

Tonight at 1 am while coming back from phoenix market city i put my phone on charging and forgot to take it...i called the cab driver after 15 mins asking for the phone and he started giving random excuses....i called the police as well and plan to file an fir tomorrow morning...his name is manjunath and his number is 8494844422

uberp
1/28/16

These uber drivers have no experience and who knows if the driver is on drugs or selling drugs in his car. Government is actually making it easier for public to easily access drugs.

Taxi drivers are more reliable because they go through proper training! Taxi drivers have commercial insurance and their cars are inspected by county officers whereas uber doesn't even have enough customer service representatives.

What would government do if one of these uber drivers rape or kill somebody or kidnap one of their clients for ransom and who knows if it's the same driver and these drivers don't even have to go through any kind of training.

This uber put lot of taxi drivers out of work! i don't think it's fair because this uber service is just extra money for some greedy people. Taxi drivers were working hard to raise their families so i think government should think about those families and ban uber and lyft forever so people can feel more safe!

Tip for consumers: let's all come together and protest against this and get it banned!!!

edc33
1/25/16

While I understand all of the cab-hating, the one point I worry about is insurance with Uber et al. This article talks about major injuries people experienced. Do these new startups have the same level of insurance coverage as traditional cabs are required to have? What will happen when the news starts reporting catastrophic injuries passengers receive in an Uber subscribed vehicle, but having to be on Medicaid because there was no insurance in place?

jesl4
1/24/16

More than once I've had to witness UBER drivers not following the laws of the road. For instance - one driver was driving on top of bicycle lanes and areas not meant for moving cars; another time, another driver was on a side street at a stop sign but made an inappropriate gesture with his hand and halted traffic moving along a busy road so that he could cross over despite not having the right of way. It's not just infuriating, it is beyond unsafe to have these untrained, unregulated, unruly drivers be allowed to engage in such a profession and endanger the lives of others. They might have provided faster service, and maybe this is what they think will give them better ratings and reviews, but I would rather be alive and it is beyond shameful that UBER does nothing to discourage and prevent this sort of recklessness.

swaroopranit
1/24/16

No action is being taken on tricky deceitful drivers sucking the passengers

rajuj
1/23/16

Can uber driver park in front of britomart station or not .... driver name was Sid and Car number 63

Can I get immediately update on his $#*! response .... otherwise I will find other way

susanc156
1/22/16

My daughter, a college student went out and had expected her ride to be $37.00 home as it had been in the past. As a result of you "price surge policy" she was charged $160.00! It was 1 am, pouring rain so she had no other options at that point or she would not have used Uber. The thing is, she and her friend never expected it to cost so much, and like so many other peopIe are stuck, desperate and are open to being gouged and taken advantage of. I have used uber as well for over a year and a half. My boyfriend also registered to become a driver but decided not to follow through. I am sad to say I disagree with your surge policy. I can understand a "surcharge"--even doubling the fare but this was unreasonable.
Needless to say, I will no longer continue to use your service and will in the future advise all of my clients (I own a hair salon and spa) not to use uber. I have spoke highly of your service in the past but can't continue to give a good or even fair review.

lisad139
1/19/16

My man Charles!! He is the best driver of uber!! He knows where to go and is a very safe driver!! Very sociable and kind!! Thank you Charles for your safe driving and making sure we get home safely!!!

sylviar16
1/19/16

Not happy when fare to sarasota from TPA increased by $27 on the return to TPA I'm heading to Lyft.

grorgeb
1/18/16

Thriis company is become true scam driver and customers to they don't pay what there telling the driver and take more then25 percent and are not show you what the tips are totally up to I bet there take25 percent of your tip plus take the1.80 off your pay to and only pay weekly to and cry about your rate you so they can get money from you to take a class you don't need to do there break the law with hiring you as a ind cont and treat you like your an employees of the company with no benefits or nothing to don't give bouns for good driver just some coupon you have to print out and does not accept them all I know is there the worse people who are rude and lazy people and most of the passenger you pick up want to much for a 3-5 fair and don't show up to it a totally scam driver and customers to so if your smart use some one else their chrage low rate for ride but $#*! serice around you to all I know is there telling me that your going to make great money80 trip for584 is not good money and hassles to7 dallor avg ride for a 10 mile ride and up to4 people to and deal with crack head and druck kids who don't tip at all biggest ripp of in the country uber is need to be close down asap I'll never forget it a 50n mius from me

zoec17
1/18/16

At about 11pm my friends and I ordered an uber that was about $30. At 3am i ordered another uber to go back to our initial destination in which we took the same route, same distance, same everything and it was $86.!!!! On top of that, it was my first ever uber ride under my name and card so I SHOULD have received a first time uber user free ride, but the app never gave me one... So obviously I googled a different promo code that gave me $15 discount. So my uber fare would have been $100! I might as well have taken a taxi or risked driving my own car for 3x cheaper than uber. I thought uber was supposed to be a cheaper, easier, efficient alternative to getting a taxi or even renting a car? I will say my experience was polar opposite. I'm never using uber under my name ever again. My driver was nice though, a nice car too. But he took 15 minutes longer than my first driver and he barely spoke English. He also took 10 minutes longer than the ETA to get to us.

So here I am emailing uber back and forth asking them to honor their first time user free ride. $86 is NOT WORTH IT.

alexandrai2
1/17/16

Unfortunately I don't have a car at the moment and I started using uber and it was great but I noticed now that everyone is doing uber it has gone downhil. Example when your driver arrives and doesn't see you, they don't try to drive again to see if they find the passenger, they cancel and get $10 or $5 not fair at all. Okay so this Friday I went to an event in downtown and I decided to take uber home because I was tired thinking this would be a good idea. First driver passes by me I am waving and he cancels I get charged $10. I should of just taken the bus but I order a second one, he sees me right away and he drives. Well I wasn't drunk just super buzzed.. I notice this guy is taking a diffrent route like way off and he got off far from where my address was and was driving so slow but I don't say anything. Until the next day when I see my receipt not only did my heart stopped seeing how much I got charged 194 dollars plus the ten from the other driver, I was soo angry and the time on the receipt said 2:00 to 5:00 am so this guy didn't turn off his uber, he probably thought she's drunk she won't notice..well I was trying to fight for this because what this guy is a scam like I get it we all need money but too step this low to get money is not correct. Soo after a few messages with uber there only going to give me $100 back but I am still going getting charged $86 like wtf that's still too much and after being super angry and what that driver did I don't want too pay anything..I don't think I'll be using uber anymore shady money hungry people.

ramahm
1/15/16

Uber doesn't care about the drivers ,they lowe the fare n we make money for them buy our own gas n put our life at risk for you don't know who you are carrying around

nathane17
1/13/16

It's only good to make the referral money on use my code to sign up and I'll split it with u b5gve

samira20
1/13/16

This is worse than yellow cab.

justineb14
1/12/16

After ordering out uber, we had waited quite awhile and could see on the App she continued to sit at the gas station down the road for 15 minutes. I called to ask her if she was still coming and she yelled at me "I'm $#*!ing driving down the road to get your $#*!ing ass you $#*!" after that I told her to cancel the drive because I did not want to ride with someone who was so rude and disrespectful. She needed up charging me anyways.
I am not one to write reviews but this was the worst service/ person I have ever had to deal with.

patrickc62
1/11/16

The founders and management of Uber have gotten rich on the backs of poor drivers who don't know how to calculate the full cost of driving for Uber. They make a very tiny percentage or they often lose money because Uber pays them LESS than the true cost of driving and maintaining a vehicle in the U.S.

johni218
1/10/16

It is quite obvious that the majority of the reviews here are being submitted by Lyft/SideCar associates and cab drivers. There are many tip-offs that support this fact. The reviews with the improper grammar, choppy sentences, and misspellings (even with spellcheck) are mostly cab driver reviews or reviews entered on behalf of them. The more sophisticated and technical reviews that describe the theories, methods, and inner workings of Uber and Uber technology are obviously Lyft or Sidecar associates. Hey, nice try though. If I had not been driving for Uber and using Uber personally for more than a year I may have fell for your BS reviews and stories myself. I'm not saying all of these reviews are bogus, but I would say that 70 to 80 percent of these reviews are. Geez...who complains about rates that they agree to before hand? I don't see anyone writing positive reviews about the 93 cents a mile fares or riding in nice, clean vehicles that don't wreak of cigarette smoke! Get a life Lyft and cabbies...and welcome to the 21st century!

chelseak4
1/9/16

For a ride downtown it was $19.84...to get us home on an event night they were going to charge us 6 to 7 times the normal rate which would have been $120 to $140 ish. They should be ashamed of themselves...I certainly will not recommend them to anyone. They should be required to disclose this information.

amieh2
1/7/16

What a joke. I had been using uber for months and loved it... until one day when I was requesting a ride home from the store I ubered to and I got error message saying my card was invalid. After 2 weeks of emails with employees that don't seem to be able to read English, and being told the problem was fixed numerous times, it was never resolved. They don't deserve anyone's business. A family member drove for them for several weeks and quit because he never got paid. They're not even good to their employees.

lucieb2
1/7/16

I booked a taxi through UBER, he arrived within about 10 minutes. He drove past me and the on the app I seen him driving in circles. I tried calling him. Then he called me and said he could no longer do my journey and that I must press cancel on the app and order another one. Bare in mind this is on New Years Eve, a 23 year old girl alone, with no coat, visiting her sick mother in hospital. I cancelled it on the app as he advised as I could not be bothered arguing, and it charged me £4 for cancellation even though I did not want to cancel it, he said I had to! As they are ignoring my emails, my bank are recovering the funds. I would rather give the £4 to charity rather than these con-men!

Tip for consumers: After goggling other reviews I have found it's cheaper to google a local firm, they will be cheaper anyway and more reliable! Rather than booking through an american app which is UBER. Your paying UBER more just to use there app and they pass it onto your local firm anyway!

kristines13
1/6/16

My 18 yr old daughter a college student was charged $250 for a ride that cost $45 on the way there. It was her first time using UBER and was not informed of the surcharge which they said was 2.8X but by my math 5X+ her cost their. There should be laws to prevent such gouging - SHAME ON YOU>

kay-ceeg
1/5/16

billed $285 for a $33 quote. NEVER will use again

beckyl11
1/4/16

NEVER RIDE WITH UBER, on new years day me and Jess rode home with Uber, it is not the pricing that upset us, its the fact that the beyond rude driver hit my brothers car on the way down from my drive way. After contacting Uber with images of the damage and feedback of the experience they refuse to help us in any way. Never have i been in contact with such rude people, looks like I'm back with taxis.

esk11
1/4/16

I decided to take Uber to the Airport instead of hiring a service the day before (savings $25). I know my rating with Uber is 5 stars (I asked every driver I'd ever ran into).

After waiting for 12' to arrive, the first Uber driver that accepted my request came to 3 blocks of my building and cancelled. The second one also cancelled after a few minutes and so did a third one. Now I was out of time so I called a Taxi cab company and hired a regular cab. No more Uber to the Aiport at LAX for me.

I read other postings and what happens seems to be that the driver do not make enough money and they also work for other services like Lift. They accept a fare and if before they pick you up a better fare appears on the other service, they cancel the pick up and there you are, back to square one.

Again, if it is important to be on time, no Uber for me..

benjaminm40
1/3/16

Uber is an absolute rip off. Their price guides never meet their much higher fares charged. You never know what they charged you until you check your credit card. Most times more than a taxi. Rip off on nye was mind boggling. I won't be using them anymore. Best to see an honest fare on a meter.

jeanetteb12
1/3/16

The app does not work correctly. After 4 tries I was able to enter my from address and destination. When I tried to order a car I kept getting error messages "Uber failed". Finally drove myself. Never again.

nicolem61
1/3/16

Took uber to club $22 took uber back home from same place 8.9 miles $115.00. How can they get away with this? They should be ashamed of themselves! Spread the word

matthewb79
1/2/16

Uber makes riders aware of high rates on Days with demands. It doesn't have flat rates like some taxis and most drivers know what they're doing. If a normal fare of $20 is suddenly $160, it's because of demand to use the service. Taxis gouge rates on New Years Eve and other major holidays too.

rhaef

$300 TRIP HOME, WAS QUOTED $60. Such a rip off, taxi fare is usually only $40

gregb67
1/2/16

Is there any way to get this info to our legislators? My son didn't know about the surge ripoff factor and got took for a $117 6 mile ride on New year's eve!

maryf90
1/1/16

Wow, Uber wanted to charge my son $150.00 for a ride from downtown to our home (8 miles away). He caught a cab for $20.00. My son is 21, not rich, and trying to be responsible. Shame on you Uber, I will never use or recommend you again.

baileyk16
1/1/16

$332 FOR A 20 MILE TRIP. I took a route in Minneapolis which originally cost me 32 dollars- on the way home, on the same route, they charged me $332 for a 20 mile drive! AND THEY REFUSED TO HELP ME. THE WORST SERVICE OF MY LIFE.

nikkis31
1/1/16

Uber charged me 159.00 to take me 7 miles down the road on 12/31/15. Price quote was 41.00. I will NEVER use their service again!!

fuu
1/1/16

$20 dollars to get to my destination, $75 dollars for the same ride home!!!! Thanks for the price gouge Uber!!!! Almost crashed on the way there, creepy driver on the way from!!! Cab drivers telling you they're Uber trying to get you in there vehicles. Will never use this service again!!! First and last!!!!

victimu
12/31/15

JUST CHECKED MY ACCOUNT 12/31/15 AND SEEN THREE PENDING FROM UBER, NEVER EVER USED UBER IN MY LIFE, HOW DID THEY GET MY DEBIT INFO! HERE IS WHAT IS SAYS: I CAN'T EVEN GET AHOLD OF ANY UBER PERSON TO SEE WHO FRAUDULENTY GOT MY DEBIT CARD!

Pending
150717 DDA RECUR Uber BV / 150717 DDA RECUR Uber BV Uber BV help.uber.com NL NL 536517210599
-$4.17

Pending
150716 DDA RECUR Uber BV / 150716 DDA RECUR Uber BV Uber BV help.uber.com NL NL 536515521693
-$3.55

Pending
150715 DDA RECUR Uber BV / 150715 DDA RECUR Uber BV Uber BV help.uber.com NL NL 536511210860
-$1.23

mss10
12/31/15

I had to have some surgery 3miles from my house a couple of fridays ago in Plano TX. My friend set up Uber since i could not drive for 24hours and she cannot drive at the moment. The Uber account was in her name and account..nice guy picked us up..drove 3miles to surgery center..i asked my friend how much was the service...she stated it was on her credit card. The driver said we could call him direct and he would give us a cheaper rate for the drive home a few hours later. I'm still loopy on anesthetia but my frjend tells me tge roundtrip was 70.00!!! WTF?! For 6miles roundtrip...are you kidding me?! I slept off my drugs..then next day told her we were highly ripped off..and she needs to lose that driver's number..and i need to findout how to lodge a complaint. Well I do not have an account..so i cannot set a complaint..if i want to set up an account...and give them my credit card number..then i can lodge a complaint..I am not about to give them my credit card number!!!! So make sure you get an rate estimate ahead of time...maybe in writting.. I am going to my friend and request her account info so I can lodge a proper complaint. There was no inclement weather...no high time or traffic nothing to warrant such overages. I will keep you posted and if no satisfaction i will post you the driver's name and number..to avoid this guy...DANG

daveg54
12/28/15

Too many times now an Uber driver has come to pick me up, discovered where I want to go, refused to take me, kicks me out of car and I still get billed five bucks from Uber. It's a fricking joke. Of course after a long series of emails Uber eventually gives me the five bucks back but continue to allow their drivers to rip people off. After all, UUber gets their cut so why take these drivers off the road.

shabberj
12/26/15

I used Über a few months ago when I needed a ride after I turned in my lease. My leasing agent made arrangements for an Über driver to return me to my home. I had no idea that Uber drivers used their own personal vehicles to transport their customers. When the Über driver showed up he was on time. However his car was another story. It was an old well worn Ford Fusion that reeked from those cheap car interior deodorizers. The car was running poorly and was making a terrible whine at freeway speeds. I was gritting my teeth the entire ten mile ride wondering if this old clunker was going to detonate at any second. Also, I didn't appreciate having to listen to a forty minutes of reggae music thumping away either. In the past I have used Yellow Cab which has always been a favorable experience. Needless to say I would never, ever set foot into another Über vehicle.

jana160
12/26/15

CAUTION!!!! Don't be ripped off by UBER. I was invited to use a $25 discount on my first ride. I tried to check this discount before I booked the taxi and my account just showed a discount was applied. To be sure I tried to use a code I was given that was for a $15 discount. So, I took my first ride from downtown to Pittsburgh Int'l Airport. The fare was $49!!!! It was on a Monday at about 1:00. Instead of the promised $25, I was only give $5. I ordered an UberX and what came was UberXL. My fare was twice the amount my husband paid a few days earlier. Yellow cab would have been $40 and the super shuttle would have been $25. I have tried to work with Uber to straighten this out. I have even sent pictures of the offer for $15 off and yet they only took $5 off my first ride. BE WARNED. . .verify your discount and fare. DO NOT TRUST this company. Check and double check. Yes, the car was nice and the driver was very pleasant. But, they use bait and switch to cheat the consumer!!

jillf15
12/23/15

I have seen both sides to the Uber Coin and trained people in customer service. In this regard the Uber APP which if you accept as a driver or rider, are now a slave too and the APP is flawed for both parties, without any personal interaction, which is a major flaw in relation to Customer Service.

I can give you loads of stories of when the APP has failed for many different reasons and Uber taking no responsibility for a flawed APP especially on an android phone.

You work your butt off under Uber to ends meet and Uber takes 20% of all fares before tax, so surging is required so they get more money not the driver.

As this is an arrangement between three different parties with no mediator, your ethic or values will determine if this will become so called great company based on customer service or not, the current situation for drivers and the demands put these private drivers under to have access to the APP are difficult, yet your response even with new drivers to the industry, will get a go or not, if you give them a low rating like 4 out of 5. Anything lower than a 4 from a client get ready for a meeting with Uber, so just remember if you are in a bad mood don't give driver a low rating for your mood swing they will loose their jobs.

So all around Uber wins, and rider or driver being the foot fodder for Uber. Do you want to be their slave via a flawed APP that is now so big you will need to carry a laptop or desk top to run it correctly?

61 Questions & Answers

Below are questions from consumers with answers from the Uber staff and other consumers. Do not write reviews in this section - click here to write a review
Ask a question
I am affiliated with this business
I have no affiliation with this business
See more Q&A
See more Q&A
Questions? Get answers from the Uber staff and other consumers.
  • From where do products ship?

3 Photos for Uber