US Government’s NSF

Rating Distribution

Detailed Rating Summary

Review Highlights

jasminep14

I contacted customer service through email and got a resolution to the problem the next day. (in 34 reviews)

juliaw16

If you do not have the knowledge to know an authentic item vs. (in 146 reviews)

nataliep23

And just like eBay, you can check the stats and reviews of sellers before you buy. (in 90 reviews)

▼ Sort by: recent

ernestf9
4/30/16

If it isn't a reproduction, faux stones, or blatant outright junk then it's simply too good to be true. No one sells a $429.00 msrp ring for six bucks plus shipping. My wife and daughter got sucked into thier app and lauded the great deals from this app. It's all pure bull$#*!. That $429.00 ring that she bought for $6.00 + $5.00 shipping is a 10.00 dollar ring at most. My daughter bought an early American monetary note for $15.00 plus 6.00 shipping. Nowhere in the description did it say that she was bidding on a reproduction note. After you win you get a description of what you won. No where in the description does it say reproduction but when it arrived and she gave it to me all proud because she bought papa something he liked, I had to crush her fragile psyche when I showed her where it said "copy" in small black letters across the bottom. No she didn't commit suicide you sick bastards but she was disappointed that she got dupped into buying a fake. So buyer be ware and just stay the hell off this app and website. It really is $#*! people.

marya420
4/29/16

Went on the site. Was given 10 bucks. Then they suggested I use the app. 10 bucks went away. I ordered a few things. Bid prices great, shipping throws cost UP. I have 4 items that are "registered". No time to be running to post office. Final straw, aromatherapy locket that does NOT come with aroma pill or tab. Seller offered a cloth with scent on it. Tophatter did not want to cancel. I probably won't get all my items. I don't CARE.. . Deleted that !

rebeccab106
4/29/16

I bought a lipstick from seller "Alice" and the color was wrong. I was supposed to get a light mauve (purple) color and received a coral (orange/red) color. Seller would not resend or refund. Opened case with Tophatter over three weeks ago and case is still open. I have tried over and over to get a hold of an actual person but no phone number to call. They send a generic email response to customer support questions. I want to delete the app from my phone but I check the case everyday hoping for a resolution. I am so frustrated. The item is COUNTERFEIT and NOT AUTHENTIC! Why is it so hard to decide?

janeg12
4/28/16

I inadvertently ordered something which I had misread as being something else. I paid with PayPal which I always do since there is always recourse with them. I immediately contacted the seller and after going back and forth for a couple of minutes, I was told there was a problem with the server and the refund couldn't be processed then. I told myself, oh boy, this is going to be a problem. Next day, I got notification from PayPal that the refund had been processed. I did auction on a couple of other items which were put into shipment the next day and are still in the shipping process. I understand that you get what you pay for and what I purchased was reasonable enough that if it turns out to be junk, then that's ok. I enjoy the auctions. I am glad that they do show the country of origin.

lorrainea7
4/27/16

The customer service was excellent. I would purchase again. It's a really fun bidding site, and the items can cost way more on other sites. Loved it. Hats off to Kumar!!

susan-w
4/27/16

I could not do any bidding so I contacting customer service and they sent me this message:

We need to confirm ownership of the credit card used to make purchases on this account. Its something we do to protect our customers from unauthorized purchases.
Please email us a scan or photo showing your full drivers license and the credit card used. You can cover the card number except for the name, last 4 digits, and expiration date for your privacy.
The easiest way to verify the card is to use your camera phone. Lay the card flat on a table and cover all but the last 4 digits of the number, leaving the name and last 4 visible.
Take a picture of the card and a separate picture of your photo ID, making sure the name on the photo ID is legible. Email both to help@tophatter.com and we will verify the card for you.
This FAQ explains more about the process, which is a precaution we take to protect buyers on Tophatter: http://help.tophatter.com/customer/portal/articles/2092065-why-was-i-asked-to-verify-my-card-
After we have received the documentation, a member of our Trust & Safety team will contact you to further discuss this.
Thank you!
Vinoth K

I will no longer be doing business with this site! I was enjoying it but have yet to receive the items I ordered. From the reviews it will be interesting to see what arrives, if it does arrive at all.

shabrellh
4/27/16

STAY AWAY FROM LISA WHO SELLS THE STEVE MADDEN SUNGLASSES. She will take your money and you will never see your item.When you tey to resolve the issue with her,Lisa will block you from contacting her.

bobbiem24
4/25/16

I am still waiting for my tablet and 2 watch that I paid for

rowenaw2
4/25/16

I m so upset with this cheap crap ,,,,never again will I order here ,,,,,garbage ,,,,

michellem165
4/23/16

This seller is auctioning diamond accent jewelry and there isn't even a diamond chip on some of their crap! TopHatter would rather side with liars than make things right for the customer. As soon as I get an item returned, I am reporting this scam to the BBB.

tammyf25
4/23/16

SITE IS TOTAL RIPOFF AND OFFER NO PROTECTION TO BUYERS...SAVE YOUR HARD EARNED MONEY FOR EBAY! CUSTOMER SERVICE IS VIA EMAIL AND DO NOT GET BACK WITH YOU. YOU ARE FORCED TO SEND BACK WRONG OR DAMAGED MERCHANDISE AT YOUR EXPENSE. SHIPPING IS ASTRONOMICAL AND CANNOT COMBINE SHIPPING BUT SELLERS CAN SHIP ALL ITEMS TOGETHER AFTER YOU PAID $5 OR MORE PER ITEM. MOST SELLERS ARE ALSO ON EBAY, ETSY AND AMAZON SO STAY WITH THE SITES WHO OFFER TRUE BUYER PROTECTION!

mistym11
4/21/16

Poor customer service. My card wouldn't go through. My bank locked my acct after trying to purchase an item.

janetteh
4/16/16

If you accidently touch the line between pics you have bidded on that item you have to pay for something you dont want or you will be kicked out of the auction I had spent hundreds of dollars on site but I had two misbids they lost a very good paying customer on items I actualy bid on! Never again !

debbies88
4/14/16

I was so excited when I found this site that I just keep ordering. I had ordered around $400.00 worth of junk before I received my first products. Well, I was in for a rude awaking! The watches don't keep date, even though it is on there, the watch phone requires a Sims card and RT something and they come from China. I can not understand how to get them to work. I have 4 phone watches that I can't use yet. I bought a soap dispenser that you just stick your hand under it and it comes out....NOT...most of the soap is on my counter. Don't Buy!

melissas126
4/13/16

I ordered a ring from the site, and while I do not expect costume jewelry to look like my diamond jewelry, for $20 I expected it to be well made enough to at least have the desire to wear it. This was the BIGGEST piece of garbage I have EVER received from on line. Never again will I order from you, and I will do my BEST to make certain as many people as I can are made aware of the junk you are selling. The ring didn't even have simulated stones, it had STICKERS!!!! Are you kidding me!! I have gotten bubble gum macine rings that looked better!!! Listen to me people the jewels are STICKERS!!!! I cannot even wrap my head around that! I would love to send you your piece of garbage back!

kammig
4/13/16

This site is crap 99% of the stuff on the site can be found on wish.com for $1.....so its junk!! If you do happen to bid and buy something hope and pray that your item is to your liking because if there's an issue you won't get a response about cancelling or trying to get a refund. My advice is stay away from this site!!

donnah83
4/12/16

Yes I have a question? Where's my refund? They don't respond when emailed about a refund. I will never ever do business on this site again. BEWARE

jannier2
4/12/16

After too many items arriving defective, broken, CHEAP, fake, used, you name it, TOPHATTER doesn't help the buyer, ALWAYS sides with the seller on every single case, stuff comes from CHINA and is nothing but JUNK! Wasted too much time on this site, never heard back from any disputes, the sellers always have lame excuses. They sold me a used refurbished coffee maker as brand new. IT'S A SCAM. MY CREDIT CARD NUMBER WAS STOLEN FROM THEIR SITE AND I HAVE FRAUD PROTECTION, STAY AWAY FROM TOPHATTER AND BUY YOUR STUFF SOMEWHERE ELSE, YOU'LL ONLY be SAVING YOURSELF MONEY. I hate this place. Nothing I got was worth .99. I bought my dad and his wife what was listed as BRAND NEW computer and it was a laptop computer alright, a horrible Refurbished!!! And USED. Save yourself from getting pissed off lIke me. SAY NO to TOPHATTER! They sell CHINA crap!

cathyr27
4/12/16

The only thing authentic is that it is genuine JUNK! Then try & return something...HA! Nothing authentic about this stuff-SCAM ARTISTS!!

kellyk68
4/11/16

Buyer beware! Many of these products are not advertising the true MSRP; in fact, not even close to accurate and are completely embellished! Do a google search before you hit your bid and confirm and you'll see that you can get the same product for much cheaper elsewhere (and for cheaper shipping costs)! I gave it 2 stars, only because there's the RARE occasion where you can score a product for a reasonable price.

allanl18
4/11/16

I purchased a necklace for $75. It never arrived. I contacted the seller several times. I never got a response. I filed a claim with Top Hatter and they closed the case without contacting the seller. The issued me a $5 credit that can only be used on their site and within a certain time frame. No buyer protection. DO NOT BUY FROM TOP HATTER!

joel745
4/11/16

First off they sell fake Ralph Lauren Cologne. Secondly, I've received different items then advertised. Finally, the stuff I did recieve was worthless. What a waste of time and money. Everything I did order was in the first few days of downloading tophatter. I should have read reviews. What a scam!! I've deleted app and will never return.

judit388
4/9/16

All the auctions sell crap. The "buyer protection" offered by top hatter is crap. Save your time and trouble and just flush your money.

carriec34
4/9/16

I was looking at ordering from this site, but when I looked on here most of the reviews are horrible. My only question is most of the negative reviews say they ordered multiple items from the site. If the site is so terrible, why would you continue to order from them? I had a bad experience ordering from Wal Mart online and haven't ordered from them since. Why Keep Ordering?

amyd62
4/8/16

As the old saying goes if it's too good to be true it's probably too good to be true.I purchase a sterling silver necklace stamped 925 on the clasp and when you put a magnet to it guess what, It picks it right up.this also happened with a gold anklet that I bought. Supposed to be 10 karat gold stamped on the clasp,10 karat gold, and guess what, the maget picked that right up too.I bought some makeup supposed to be ageless serum for your face, instead of 7 packets it's sent me 5.I purchased a das
k telescope. When I got the telescope the glass is broken and it clearly had been used. the paint was worn and a the parts were loose.tophatter represents fraudulent low class quality businessess.And if I had known that I was purchasing costume jewelry and low class products, I would have gone to yard sales and Walmart.

jasminep14
4/6/16

My name is Jasmine I'm a real customer of tophatter and I have had 4 successful orders. I ordered makeup products vr glasses and a set of engagement rings and so far everything has been exactly what I expected. I had one minor problem with my 5 year old bidding on a toy with out my consent. I contacted customer service through email and got a resolution to the problem the next day. I don't understand why people don't like this site but so far I am more than a happy customer

deannar10
4/5/16

I won a bid on a ring. After I was awarded 10.00 credit for initially using top hatter, my bill was 1.00. I thought I really like this app! Then I never got my item. I contacted support 4 times. They wiuldnt make the seller resend the item because the seller gave them a tracking number of the item. I tried to track the package and the tracking number was not a real one. I contacted customer support about the fake tracking number and 4 months later still no reply. I am disputing and filing a claim with the post office now. I know it was just a dollar but bad business is bad business. If I could give them negative stars that's what I would do. Don't trust these people.

doloresm7
4/3/16

I purchased a tapestry that was displayed as having a hot pink color for it's main color. It arrived and was bright orange. The company, Rami, refuses to do anything about it. Also, it was suppose to come with two pillowcases. Rami informs me that they will come from Canada, in the future. I am extremely disappointed that I have not had any buyer protection, as the website advertises that they back their customers.

sonyab10
3/31/16

Top Hatter is NOT a legitimate company! They have NO customer support. They do not care about customer satisfaction. They rip people off. I have never seen a more crooked business in all of my life! They allow their sellers to lie to the customer. Items in auctions are not as described. I could get better quality jewelry from a quarter machine. Actually I have. Lol. Not worth it! Top Hatter will scam you right into bankruptcy. And I for one am going to complain to PayPal to get my money back. And I advise any of you who paid through PayPal, but didn't receive what you paid for, to do the same. It would take a big chunk of their revenue away if PayPal pulls the plug on this scam disguised as a company. And also, report them to the FTC (Federal Trade Commission). And for the former sellers who saw their illegal practices from the other end of the spectrum, please report them to the IRS. It is high time that Top Hatter gets shut down. Not all the people who they rip off can afford it. If I had a lot of money to throw away, I wouldn't have been on that site to begin with. And for those of you considering buying electronics from top hatter, DON'T! The tablets that they claim are 100 dollar tablets, You can buy from almost anywhere for 30 to 40 dollars. And if you buy anywhere else, You have a warranty and a return window. If nothing else, buy from Amazon. I have bought 3 tablets in the last month that I was not satisfied with the performance, Each one, Amazon paid the return shipping and sent UPS to pick it up from my house. And they can do an advanced refund, so you don't have to wait until they receive the item or even until they pick it up. The money is issued to you immediately. I buy everything from Amazon.

jesusg18
3/31/16

. Everything that I've ordered except for coins is junk it seems like it's a scam don't buy

brandyl5
3/30/16

I have ordered 11 items and everything I received was junk ..I will never order anything from them again and I will tell anyone buyer beware

mikap13
3/30/16

I've had a more misses than hits with this site. First off, be careful with bidding on any jewelry. I personally wouldn't bid over ten dollars on any jewelry item due to the quality not being what they claim it is. I ordered a set of earrings from a 3 dollar auction win. Not a whole lot so no complaints there but they weren't anywhere NEAR the quality they claim they were. Most of the jewelry seems to be more fashion/costume jewelry than high end jewelry. If it seems too good to be true, it probably is.

Secondly, it takes FOREVER for some of the sellers to ship their items even if they're in the US. It took a seller almost a week and a half to even get my item dropped off in the mail. I sell clothing/fashion items on Ebay and Poshmark and I make sure I get all my items shipped the within 24 hours of ordering. It's just good customer service.

Finally, be aware of purchasing any items from China. It's more than likely to be very low quality. Many times buyers who purchase from China don't even received their items and they will more than likely not refund you because they don't really have to.

I will probably never order from this site again due to low quality products and the high risk of being ripped off. However if you choose to risk it, at lease stay vigilant and pay for your items through the Paypal options.

Tip for consumers: Don't risk it. IF you absolutely must buy something, pay through Paypal.

margaretf29
3/24/16

I've never had a problem with Top Hatter l have been a customer for 1 year the customer service has been great to me, all the products l have bought l got apraised after buying them at Jewelry stores and apraisers out side of the Top Hatter websight, my god comparied to the retail store prices that l would normally pay if bought in a store, l really got all the top name brand and designer products for hundreds and thousands dollar's less than l would have if l went anyware else.
All the products l have ordered from Top Hatter so far have been in mint condition as if they were bran spanking new.
All my experiences with Top Hatter have been great don't listen to all the negitive comments on this websight.

debraw32
3/23/16

Top hatter is overpriced. It is fun and you can really get caught up in it , not realizing how much you really spend. However, I have seen everything on eBay for cheaper and with free shipping. Not ever again for me!!

theresa
3/23/16

I ordered two bluetooths from a seller Ramani and I only received one. The one received does not work and when I requested to return the broken one for a refund the seller rejected my request. I also requested a refund for the item never received and i was rejected. I opened a complaint with tophatter and they rejected me. DO NOT EXPECT A REFUND AT ALL.

suzanneg14
3/22/16

I know everyone wants the best deal available, but all the buyers should be aware that the reason the seller sometimes wants the best deal is because the fees charged by the site are way beyond outrageous. I thought eBay was bad. These guys not only charge a listing fee for each item they then collect a percentage fee that includes the cost of postage. They are having a hard time getting sellers with quality merchandise because those sellers have very small profit margins and any profit is eaten up in fees. I have been selling for about a year but am going to start selling on sites where the seller has more control.

nancya21
3/21/16

Hello, don't believe everything other bloggers say. I buy AND sell on tophatter.

As a buyer..... like ANY on-line purchase, you take a chance at buying without holding the item(s) in your hands. Remember that even a super expensive store has to use their own money to purchase items they hope you'll like, they take chances too and may not like items when they get them, they wait for the items to be delivered to them so they can advertise/sell them to you. They take a lot of time looking for things around the world that you may want so they can sell it to you without you doing all the foot work. If they got it for a great price, good for them! If they lost their shirt trying to sell it? Oh well, it's a chance they take.

As a tophatter seller.... yes, it's not a nice place to sell anymore. There are not a lot of the best of the best of sellers there because tophatter is gouging sellers for fees. I try to find unique items that I personally love so that I can offer them in the auctions. If I get a good price for it, unfortunately, tophatter takes soooo much out for themselves in fees that the only thing left for me to feel good about is my quick shipping, products, and customer service.

I've seen another blogger on this site say that the Coach sold on tophatter is 99.9% fake... NOT TRUE. I'm one of the many that sell Coach and it's all authentic. This same blogger said that if an item starts with a bid of $1, it was only purchased for $1... NOT TRUE. I personally like to start my auction price at $1 because it gives the bidders a bit of fun with their bidding (it used to be super fun when they had the avatars and the auction rooms).

Moral of this story..... don't believe everything you read. Do your own research and/or homework. Know that you're not buying a diamond for $1 so don't scream that you didn't get a real diamond. Don't bid on something unless you love what you're looking at.

Tophatter used to be a great site 2 1/2 years ago but they've turned it into a nightmare by taking all the fun away. It's confusing and more like window shopping. A buyer used to be able to pre-bid for an item so they didn't miss bidding on the item if they were busy, that too was removed. tophatter seems to want everyone (sellers especially) to simply drive by their front door and toss the money at them!

Help to support odzbodz.com where you can have actual fun like tophatter use to offer!

Tip for consumers: Remember that every seller is different. tophatter is just a window to great deals. The people that sell to you are regular folks so please be kind to them and communicate with your seller if you're unhappy so they can try to make things right. A good experience is in buying/selling/returning/communication. Give everyone a chance.

warreng11
3/20/16

The tracking number was posted on the 11th. Past the time I said I want my money back. I did get the package yesterday. This should have been sent by Priority Mail for 7$ not 16$ and had to wait 8 days for delivery. That's OK I feel I was screwed by you and the seller. I would send it back but who knows how long it would take to get my money back. You did nothing to stop this package fr going out after the 7th. I took off the app and will not be dealing with you anymore. I am 70 years old and this was the worst transaction I had off or on-line.

jessicap80
3/18/16

I ordered some face and neck cream and never received it. I contacted them and they said they got in touch with my post office and it was delivered and that I needed to check with my post office. Well I did. I spoke with my mailman and he never delivered a package the day it said it was delivered. Such a scam! I'm actually waiting on another package but I don't have high hopes on getting it delivered. I'll chalk uo the 45$ as a loss but I will NEVER ORDER FROM HERE AGAIN!!

sophiaa18
3/18/16

Needless to say I contacted support with my issue, her is what I sent it will tell you what happened.

*To whom it may concern,
My last purchase through this app has somehow stolen my bank card information and was successful at four charges to my account. Luckily my bank caught it and cancelled my card before any other charges could occur. I am not sure how safe your site is anymore, but I am not pleased with this result. My last purchase will be my last. I am sad to say that because I love this site. I haven't used my bank card for anything else the past few days because we were using my hubby's card when purchasing outside of the home. My account was hit with $19 in charges. I am disappointed. Please notify all of the other purchasers of this issue and fix the hack so it doesn't happen to anyone else. I am now stuck waiting 5-7 business days for a new card to arrive.

bettyr19
3/17/16

I thought it was too good to be true. Bid on a bottle of Angel perfume listed at $138.00 which is a fairly accurate price. Got it for $24. Unbelievable! Yes it was. It came in a perfectly sealed box with the signature bottle. The problem was there was only alcohol of some type inside. Definitely not what I expected. Gave it as a gift. Very embarrassing. No more bidding for me. Learned my lesson.

deborahc53
3/17/16

You sell cheap jewelry and lie about the retail value and the merchandise is not like the picture on the website. Your website is a fraud and karma does come back around.

Was told I was bidding on a ring with a retail value of $89.99 what a Joke. When it arrived it looked like it cost only 25 cents. Express Boutique is a fraud and I bet most of the sellers are.

The only way to buy jewelry anyway is in person.

amandad53
3/13/16

Spam selling!! NOT selling product that is described!!! And when contacting support no help no response...BAD dont do it!

gibr2
3/9/16

You mean I really have to give one star can I not give any stars at all they do not even deserve one star they are so bad .They not only rip off buyers but also the sellers. They suckers sellers into wanting to sell more . I was specious of what was going on the whole time it took me a month to figure it out that Tophatter is a company ran by scammers. I am too honest and felt bad for selling 1 item I bought for 1 or two dollars then the bidders would pay 18 for it. What was going on? I would send extra items to the winner cause I felt bad for how it all worked. But not only were the buyers being scammed by buying cheap items at inflated prices but the sellers are getting scammed by the people running it. I got banned because I would talk to the customers and sell my products to them directly at a fair price and fair shipping rate.Tophatter staff read my conversations They did not like this at all so they banned me for life.Thank you Tophatter for this.They would trick the sellers into being hooked on the sale. My first sale was to a guy named GENE well I signed up a second time just to see what would happen You guessed it again my first sale was to GENE go figure..I Canceled the 2nd account right away. I know they have their own staff bid on sellers items so they would not get scheduled into another auction so that the only other options the seller would have to sell a item was what they called partner auctions where after only one partner auction I seen they take over half of what you make in sales and then some but want to give sellers 1099's for the total gross sale meaning if I sold 500 dollars worth of items I only made 200 they kept 300 they would 1099 sellers for the full 500.This has got to be tax fraud case or something. The IRS need to check into this site and go thru their sales records. I found flaw after flaw in the short time I was a seller and they seen I knew what was going on. You can make up new user names and bid on items unlimited amount of times and any email address will work even if its not real like 123t@nothing .com. Unlike other selling sites you have to confirm your email address.Not this one.The staff is very unprofessional and very young. One seller told me 12 year old kids in a garage could do a better job at running a site like topphatter. I now believe him. If the sellers would band together they could have a class action lawsuit against this Tophatter site for unfair dealings. BUYERS SELLERS ALL STAY AWAY from this site.
Also I just noticed ....look up top here on this site above my review LOL
This business is not yet responding to reviews.
O Yea I would not claim it or respond either if I owned the site . Goes to show how crooked they are, If anybody gives good reviews of this site it because you never shopped Walmart or A dollar store and dont realize that if you did you would find the same items alot cheaper.

marcellam3
3/9/16

MSRP prices are inflated so that you will bid higher and think you are getting a great deal. You actually can get a "fair" deal on about 1% of your purchases. But the time it takes to scrutinize every item is not worth it. The inflated shipping costs make your actual bid a moot point. You end up paying a dollar or less than what you would in the store. Heaven forbid your item shows delivered to your mailbox but you don't have it. The seller will NOT even help you. They wash their hands of you once they ship it. They tell you to contact Tophatter directly. And the straw that broke the camel's back for me was the 8 messages that I sent to customer support over a two week period only to be ignored. Customer support does not exist on this site. They are not reputable like other online sites. Stay away, don't let them draw you in with the MSRP prices or the doctored up pictures of the items you are bidding on. I have 2 more items preparing to ship. Once I get them, I will be deleting this app.

nancyt50
3/7/16

I ordered something from booyashop through Tophatter and didn't receive my order. Tophatter did nothing but offer lip service. I contacted Booyashop and told them they should be ashamed of stealing from a retired woman. They blocked me from the site, I guess others have had these problems. I'm done with Tophatter. They had some nice things, but no guarantee on getting what you pay for.

deborahb55
3/5/16

I wish I would have looked at the reviews but I've been ordering on top hat for quite some time now just received some jewelry and like you guys all say the jewelry looks a lot bigger and is really small when you get it and it says diamonds I don't see no diamonds anywhere on it

yvonneh13
3/4/16

I ordered 2 different purses from them on the same day one was for 36.00 and the other was for 70.00. I received the one that was 36.00 but did not receive the one for 70.00. I contacted the seller about this problem they informed me that they were both sent as combined order. They lied about this. I contacted customer support and the did nothing to help me. I still have not received my order. I also contacted USPS they informed me that it is almost impossible to send two different packages with same tracking number. I sent the email that USPS sent me to customer support and also sent pictures of what I did recieve and still have not received my order or money. I am very angry and will not stop till I recieve my refund.

madh62
3/3/16

I was excited to join this site but after reading the reviews I am pulling out! I usually read the reviews before I join anything, but at lease I read before I paid! Still a winner!

samayat
3/3/16

I purchased a necklace from Tophatter for $12 and I found it on Wish for a $1. Among other things that I have brought from Tophatter and seen other sites for much less. The seller's on Tophatter would make you think your getting something of value and post it cost $300 but really it's like two or three dollars. The smart watches they say cost $199-$249 when I went on Amazon and they were $17. This is my last post for a while cause I didn't listen to my husband and I spent hundreds of dollars on Tophatter. I'm so upset with myself right now. DON'T GET RIPPED OFF BY TOPHATTER.

66 Questions & Answers

Below are questions from consumers with answers from the Tophatter staff and other consumers. Do not write reviews in this section - click here to write a review
Ask a question
I am affiliated with this business
I have no affiliation with this business
See more Q&A
See more Q&A
Questions? Get answers from the Tophatter staff and other customers.

Tophatter?