US Government's NSF

TicketLiquidator reviews

customersupport@ticketliquidator.com.

57 Reviews for TicketLiquidator

Review Highlights

No problems no hassle no having to call customer service.

1 star
Rating Distribution

▼ Sort by: recent

6/27/14

We love TicketLiquidator.com! We have used them multiple times in the past 5 years...mostly for hockey tickets but this time for concert tickets! They have great prices and really fast shipping! Would definitely recommend to anyone!

6/25/14

Very pleased with service

6/13/14

This site is excellent. From customer service to the expected time your tickets arrive. I always purchase my NFL, NBL,& concert tickets from this site. They are similar to Stub Hub, but their customer service goes above& beyond. They send you a map of where your event is located, along with places to see & restaurants. What is even better, is that they send
follow up emails a few weeks later, to ensure your satisfaction. I highly recommend Ticket Liquidator.

6/9/14

The ticketliquidator site is super easy to use and helped me pick out tickets incredibly easily! I called in because I had extra questions about Standing Room only tickets (an exception for this particular event) and they were able to give me the information, as well as EXTRA info on best seats, the layout of the stage, etc. They were super helpful and I will check with them first next time I need tickets to an event!

6/2/14

This is the only site I use to get tickets to watch my teams play. I've used them at least 3 times with no issues, I have no complaints.

6/2/14

Needed tickets to Bassnectar literally a day before the show, ended up getting them at a fair price and my printouts worked when I got there. Received an email shortly after purchase with receipt info and then another one 30 min later with the tickets. Impressive for such short notice. Definitely using them again.

4/22/14

I used Ticketliquidators.com (TL) to purchase tickets for the Pacer-Thunder game in Indianapolis on Sunday, April 13. TL provided me with fantastic tickets for a great price and I received them immediately after ordering them. No hassle; fast and efficient service. Additionally, I ended up needing another ticket. The agent tried to obtain a ticket for me close to the others, but didn't have any available on that row. But, since the rep was concerned about me as a customer and providing good service, they referred to another agency where I could get a ticket near the ones I purchased. I called that agency and when I told them "Ticketliquidators" referred me, they assisted me in getting a ticket in the same area as my other tickets.

I appreciated that because TL cared more about meeting my needs than not just losing the opportunity to sell me another ticket. This was not my first time using them and it definitely won't be my last time. They are very efficient and provide the best service ever.

4/2/14

Your review will help others learn about this website.

. They will hook you up with what level if price or experience you desire. Shop around it's more that likely you will end up with TL.

3/17/14

Bought four tickets for the Phantom of the Opera a couple months ago. Very easy process to follow and my tickets arrived just like they said. I will use them again soon.

3/9/14

Competitively priced. Beats scalpers prices by far.

3/4/14

We found out that some friends were going to be in town to watch the Carolina Hurricanes play the Anaheim Ducks. We were able to find reasonably priced tickets quickly and easily that were delivered electronically within a short time.

We had a great time and were able to meet up with our friends, it was very easy.

2/25/14

Bought tickets for The Eagles concert in Atlanta...very pleased with Ticketliquidator on ease of using the site and their pricing was the lowest I found. Also they offer a guarantee that I felt was important since I had not used their site before. Will definitely use them again!

2/23/14

Ticketliquidator had the best prices out of all the other websites that I looked at. We went to a sporting event and got very good seats for half of the price. They got me the tickets in a very reasonable amount of time. I would really recommend using ticketliquidator, they have great prices and amazing service. I will definitely use them when I buy tickets in the future!

2/17/14

I was very satisfied with my experience with Ticket Liquidator, they were easy to work with, and found the best seats in the house for us. The tickets were delivered very quickly and the price was right.

1/4/14

Booked tickets to the Sugar Bowl with my family. We were so looking forward to it. The looks on my children and wife's faces when we were told our tickets were fraudulent is burned into my mind. I am unsure which emotion is more overwhelming - my utter abhorrence to both ticketliquidator and the repugnant individual who ruined the vacation of a happy family OR the sadness we all felt when leaving the stadium and seeing the tears streaming down my daughter's face as others entered the stadium with ease. This was the WORST ticket purchasing experience I have had in my entire life. I tried to call customer service after this horrible display of the lack of human morality and - of course - no one answered my call. Essentially, I paid over $600 to see my beloved family look more upset than I ever have before. Thanks ticketliquidator, you really provided us with a one-of-a-kind experience.

12/5/13

This company sells your phone number and email. I have been harassed by calls since buying tickets, and when I called to have my information removed they refused. I asked to speak to a manager and was put on hold twice never speaking to a manager to resolve the issue nor did the customer service individuals come back on the line. Since I have been hanging up on them when they call they have started calling me with a blocked number. This is totally unacceptable. I would not trust this business because they sell your personal information.

12/1/13

Buyer Beware! Ticket Liquidators is just a middle man that allows 3rd party ticket sellers (brokers/scalpers, etc...) to sell tickets on their website. These brokers are often individuals who set up shop with nothing more than a trac phone from Wal Mart and a business name. Often times the same ticket is sold for as much as 5 to 10X the face value to many different customers, just so sellers can make lots of money - and we end up the victims. Days before your concert/event is supposed to start, you receive a letter in the mail like this... "we're sorry, but we were unable to fulfill your ticket order. We will be sure and refund 100% your money". In many cases, you never receive your money back, even though they guarantee your money back. Don't waste your time, stick with reputable websites like Ticket Master.

10/30/13

My experience with Ticket Liquidator was excellent. It was easy and the prices were reasonable. I decided the day before the event to get tickets. I found the site, searched through what tickets they had available. The prices were very reasonable and cheaper than Stub Hub and other online places I checked. I ordered, checked out and my tickets were immediately emailed to me for download and printing. It was very easy and I am very happy with my experience. I will definitely use them in the future and recommend them to my friends.

10/28/13

This was my first experience buying from any reseller site so I was apprehensive. Ticketliquidator had the best seats available on the dates I could attend and also the best price for those seats. The tickets were delivered online within minutes and I printed them at home. They were scanned successfully and only then I was able to relax, enjoy the play (The Book of Mormons at the Saenger Theater in New Orleans) and my wedding anniversary present to my wife. I would certainly use them again.

10/27/13

I LOVE how the website itself is set up: it is very clear with where the seats are in the concert venue and the price range of the tickets in each section. The website makes it easy to choose a self-suitable price range for yourself, and shows you exactly where you'll be sitting. I don't think I could have found cheaper/closer tickets! Also, the delivery method was very secure, which I am thankful for since I bought $200 worth of tickets for multiple people! They were delivered well in advance of the event date.

10/23/13

I had never heard of this website before, and was scared to order tickets. I am very happy to report that I ordered my concert ticket online one day, and I received it via Fed Ex the very next day! Right after ordering, I realized I wanted to have the ticket mailed to my job, instead of my home, and customer service was happy to assist me. This site is safe to order from!!!!!

10/4/13

This is the second time I've used ticketliquidator.com for NY Jets tickets and I am extremely happy with all spects of this company. After I processed my order I realized I didn't use my coupon. I called customer service right away and it was not an issue at all. They handled it VERY professionally. I have used other sites many times, but never again. I am a Ticketliquidator Customer Now !!

10/3/13

This was the first time I used Ticketliquidator to buy tickets. I needed tickets for the opening game of the Red Wings season at Joe Louis Area. I am originally from Michigan and still love my Red Wings. They purchase was easy. I could tell pretty close to where I would be sitting and the view from the site. The tickets were emailed within an hour of me purchasing them and I was able to print them. The Wings won so I couldn't have been happier and the seats were better than my expectations. If I need tickets in the future I will check with Ticketliquidator first.

9/22/13

Great Site!

I have purchased many times from Ticketliquidator and have never been disappointed. They present where you will be sitting well and there is no surprise when you get to the event.

I trust them and always go there first when an event is coming I want to see. Love you Ticketliquidator!!!!!!

9/5/13

My experience with TicketLiquidator has been TERRIBLE!!!! I made several ticket purchases for US Open Arthur Ashe Sessions 10, 15 and 16 through TicketLiquidator. My order numbers are #1306466, #13056672, #13063201, #13206181 and #13378553. Session 15 was cancelled and announced as cancelled and their network of "trusted" sellers, more specifically Concert Specials, does not want to give me a refund! My friend who purchased similar tickets without insurance from Admit One and their trusted seller Ticket Gallery received an email immediately letting them know that they would be fully refunded for their purchase. I am not happy with my experience, especially since I have purchased several tickets through this company. I am regretting having purchased my tickets through Ticket Liquidator and wish I had made them through Admit One. I have tried working with Concert Specials and they are unwilling.

9/2/13

A friend of mine told me about this site so I checked it out (instead of stub hub, they seem to be pricey). Tickets were cheaper than other 3rd party ticket selling sites. Fees were comparable to the other sites also. I believe they do have the option to print at home but mine were mailed to me. I had no issues using my tickets at the venue; the tickets were mailed to me in the time frame they told me about and I received numerous email updates about the order. I recommend ticket liquidator to everyone!

8/28/13

I purchased some White Sox tickets and the process was very smooth, the pricing was great and received my tickets right away using e-tickets. I will make another purchase with Ticket Liquidator again!

8/26/13

First Timer - Surprisingly Satisfied

I logged on two days before the show and found numerous sites charging $39.00 for seats throughout Section 6 at the PacAmp. Then I came across this site advertising 6 tix in Row A of Section 6 for $24. I was very skeptical. I did more research to verify that I wasn’t missing some ‘disclaimer’ language and would end up with a different location.
I logged back on the next day and skeptically (but easily) bought four seats. I was worried, so we arrived an hour early with our B&W printed tix in case there was some scam. No Scam! No Problems! Showed them at the gate. Walked right in! The seats were all ours. The seats were Row A of Section 6, exactly as advertised!

Great show. Great seats, great time. Easy purchase. It was soo easy that I was leery. No need!

8/21/13

My tickets arrived via mail with plenty of time. Also had confirmation email with tracking number. Had a nice ticket holder complete with parking pass and event checklist, very handy. Then received another email making sure my ordered arrived and showing hotels and restaurants in the area.Overall very satisfied and would recommend!!

8/11/13

I had an awesome experience with this company. I ordered two blocks of 4 tickets to the Packers pre-season home opener against the Cardinals at Lambeau Field. Since I was travelling to Wisconsin, I requested them to mail the tickets to my parents' house. They told me that in order to prevent any fraud, I was to fill out another form requesting the alternate delivery site and I had to send them a copy of my driver's license and front and back of my credit card. Too easy! Tickets arrived in plenty of time for the game. We had a blast! Thanks for looking out for any possible fraud with my credit card! I'll be back for sure!

8/10/13

This was my first expierence with Ticketliquidator. I was impressed with how your lay out was of Nationa's Park and the ease of finding available tickets with pricing attached. My kids were very excited with our seats and were even able to mingle with some of the players in the bull pen. I will definately be using your sight more often. Thank you for the ease of shopping and the prices were AWESOME!!!

7/30/13

Took almost 3 months to deliver the tickets which was of course too late. Customer service was rude and no help....stay away. Wound up paying hundreds of dollars for tickets that showed up after the event, no refund from ticket liquidator.

7/25/13

Ordering concert tickets online was very easy and there were many seat choices available with a variety of price ranges. Received my tickets by Fed Ex within a few days. I'll definitely use them again.

7/23/13

You can't go wrong using ticketliquidator. I encountered excellent customer service on the phone and through email. They covered all their bases on this transaction. I even got an email letting me know what the weather forecast was for the night of my concert along with restaurant suggestions and a map to the venue - wow, very nice. The tickets and the VIP items got to me quickly and the seats were better than expected. Definetely worth the price. I will certainly use them again.

7/20/13

Excellent site. Cost, responsive, and service above my expectations. I searched all the sites before coming back to this one for the price. Still was apprehensive - received email conformation and date to expect tickets (these were not available in e-ticket) received tickets 2 weeks prior to date given. Nice feeling to know you saved money and all your expectations were met.
It was a great show also!

7/18/13

I ran across ticket liquidator online, and decided to give it a try! I was VERYpleased with the price and availability (we needed three tickets for a popular show on short notice)!

Picking up the tickets at the location site wasn't too much of a hassle, but everything else about the experience was FANTASTIC! Ticket Liquidator will definitely be my "go-to" site for Entertainment tickets!

6/29/13

Ticketliquidator.com was the most amazing experience I have ever had when purchasing concert tickets. We really wanted to attend the Justin Bieber concert but didnt want to pay a lot of money Ticketliquidator.com had tickets at an affordable price and amazing seating! I am so please and will most certainly be purchasing ticket here for future events.

6/25/13

I purchased tickets through Ticket Liquidator for the first time when I bought tickets for Wicked. I had a special request due to accessibility issues. One month before the show they told me that the tickets they assigned were not going to work because of my special request and asked if another set of tickets would be suitable. Well did I luck out! I thought we had pretty good tickets to begin with. We wound up in the second row!!! Thanks for making my online purchase experience easy. I did speak with a customer service person who was extremely helpful too! I will definitely buy from you again and tell all my friends! Ann

6/21/13

I got GREAT tickets for a GREAT PRICE!!! AND DELIVERED WHEN PROMISED!!

6/7/13

So amazingly easy and fast! I certainly recommend them for anyone buying concert tickets!

6/3/13

it was and excellent ticket buying experience with a friendly, knowledgable staff who got the job done right the first time , I didn't have to repeat any of my information they got it right any and all questions I had were answered promptly

5/28/13

Amazing experience! Thank you so much for the exceptional customer service.

5/27/13

It was easy looking for tickets. It was easy buying them. I got my tickets fast nd easy. Will definetly buy from them again.

5/24/13

Called 2 days before the kenny chesney concert. The agent and I were both on the website as we talked trying to find the best tickets for a reasonable price. She was so helpful! Our tickets were sent FedEx next day and included a premium parking pass! The purchase was easy, price was fair and the seats were awesome!

5/17/13

Bought tickets two months ago and still havent showed up at my door. Contacted them numerous times with quick reply saying they are being shipped out asap. It's a scam, I am contacting my CC to cancel and also reporting to the BBB.

4/29/13

Susan, Shawn, and Amanda all work for Ticket Liquidator: they are fictitious characters created by a 'Marketing Scab' who's only job is to fabricate identities, positive feedback, and one liners. Anyone else suspect that ticketmaster and 'scalper sites' to be linked? My hypothesis: ticketmaster allows these sites to purchase 4-10 tickets on the day of a popular event's sale, then they jack up the price (x2 or x3 original) and tack on hidden fees (S&H is $40 per ticket!).

4/22/13

I bought the tickets online they always updated me on where my tickets are and when they were going to be delivered they were delivered fast way before the date they said it was going to be delivered the tickets were also really cheap I strongly recommend this site whats better then cheap tickets and fast service? I think its great!

4/22/13

Fast shipping, great company! Recomend to everyone out there, especially sports fans!!!

6/20/12

Its a joke. Shipping fees and commission fees are insane . better off buying of a scalper on the street. Terrible customer service too. I had a very negative experience with these rip off artists.

Apprentice Reviewer
8/5/11

This site has never done me any wrong, I trust them.

The Best Concert Ticket Sites Reviewed by Consumers on SiteJabber