US Government’s NSF

Rating Distribution

Detailed Rating Summary

Review Highlights

jaymer1

From customer service to the expected time your tickets arrive. (in 96 reviews)

dariusc

Hard to believe in great customer service these days, but Ticket Liquidator believes in it. (in 19 reviews)

cathys17

I even got a reminder about the event after I got my tickets and a few days before the show. (in 27 reviews)

▼ Sort by: recent

alisons26
5/24/16

I ordered tickets and my card was "pre authorized" the money was taken and never returned, when I called for help I spoke to an agent who was rude and I said I wanted my money back, Paid 77 dollars for no ticket and the WORST customer service ever. the satisfaction guarantee was bull sh!t and the agent hung up on me when I asked for a supervisor. Run away from these people, they do not back up what they say about customer satisfaction. Being laughed at by an agent when I wanted my money back and then told after I asked for my charge to be reversed that she wasnt going to tolerate me speaking to her in a manner she deemed unsuitable for herself- I was polite and simply said I want my money back. disgusting customer service and ripoff site.

laurenm67
5/16/16

I purchased tickets from Ticket Liquidator (TL) for "the Cure" in Austin. I bought floor, general admission, tickets. I realized I paid too much for them ($350 each!) a day later so I called them & they would not give me a refund even though the concert was 6 months away! TL called me a week later & asked me if I wanted actual seats since we would be standing. I said sure, as long as they're good. The guy told me they were section 21 in the front, but when I printed them out, we were in the back! We still made the most of it & had a great time but we paid a ton of money for almost nosebleed seats! Ticket Liqidator is made up of dishonest scammers. Buy from the box office. We certainly will next time. Our seats should have been $150 each. Kenneth Bunn was the name of the fellow who sold them to me. The Cure is my husband's favorite band & we should have had better seats for the small fortune we paid.

rolandp14
5/13/16

Lets make it quick, I purchased tickets for Beyonce in Houston TX cost 320.00.. This set of tickets was for my girlfriends birthday. Driving up to Houston there was an issue logging into my account, I contacted TL waited on hold about 40 plus min.. I get a very helpful rep on the other line her ext was 1852.. I basically say 'cant login to print tickets' then it starts, she says you called in few days ago asking to change the email on the account, then stated you're cousin would be printing out the tickets.. So they changed my email password then assisted few days later to print the tickets.. Nice! The rep say's I have never seen this! let me talk with manager.. I sit outside in a $50 parking spot for about an hour verifying information etc.
She returns to phone and says her words" My manager said "O my god, he not lying" we didn't verify the order. I was told sorry! Call back Monday they have to do FBI stuff "her words" before a refund. I contacted them four times on Monday no answers, just placed on hold non-stop... The fun part- My friend purchased tickets one row down from my seats.. He did confront the thief, basically said he purchased the tickets on TL.. They contacted the concert security, they couldn't do anything " its responsible of TL ...

This is the email from * my favorite part is the "good faith"

Subject: Support for Ticket Request #*
Hello Roland,
I hope you are doing well. Im sorry to hear about the confusion regarding your ticket purchase. I have looked into the order and I see that your email was changed, in good faith, as the order details had to be confirmed before proceeding with the request. The first time we were made aware of this situation was after the event had already started. If we were made aware prior to the start time of the event, we could have assisted in downloading to ensure you had the tickets in time for the event.
However, to apologize for the trouble, we'd like to extend you a 10% discount off the total ticket price on a future purchase through Ticket Liquidator. Simply input the code 4ACRolandPerez in the Promotional Code box on the checkout page. This code will expire one year from today.
Once again, Im very sorry for the trouble and sincerely hope that the discount offer helps.
Best wishes,

Ticket Liquidator Customer Support
(800) 456-8499
Monday-Sunday, 7AM-1AM EST

*personal info redacted by admin

luist12
5/7/16

GOT CHARGE 300% OF THE REAL TICKET VALUE. FOUND OUT WHEN I RECEIVED TICKETS. WEB SITE SAYS "BUY CHEAP TICKETS" .... I BELIEVE THIS IS FALSE ADVERTISEMENT... TICKET MASTER PRICE FOR SAME TICKET 84 $.. THESE GUYS 205 $ ....(6X)

emmag45
4/30/16

THEY PROMISED ME 2 $25 REBATES BECAUSE I BOUGHT 2 TICKETS, I GOT THIS VERBALLY CONFIRMED ON 1/21/16 BECAUSE I SIGNED UP FOR A FREE 1 MONTH TRIAL OF GREAT FUN (WHICH SUCKS BTW). IF YOU DONT CANCEL WITHIN THE 1ST MONTH THEY CHARGE YOU $16.99 EACH MONTH, I CANCELLED WITHIN THE FIRST 30 DAYS ON 2/10/16 AND GOT A CONFIRMATION NUMBER. NOT ONLY DID THEY CHARGE ME THE NEXT MONTH, THEY ONLY CLAIMED TO SEND OUT 1 $25 REBATE CHECK WHICH I HAVE NOT RECEIVED YET AS OF 4/27/16! LIKE THIS WASNT ENOUGH, THEY HAVE 3000 PHONE NUMBERS THAT YOU HAVE TO CALL IN ORDER TO GET A N Y TYPE OF ANSWER! THE "DISCOUNTS" AND ANNOYING PHONECALLS ARE NOT WORTH THE HASSLE! BUY YOUR TICKETS FROM A SCALPER!!!

ninaf13
3/30/16

AC/DC concert postponed due to illness of lead singer. They are going to replace him. We would never have bought tickets without lead singer period! After many emails and phone calls talked to someone that said we have to review details and hung up on me. Found out after my credit card co. Called them no refund because they were still touring as AC/DC. Got an email telling us we could try and sell our tickets ourselves but prices go up and down so we probably wouldn't get what we paid. We would be lucky to find anyone that would buy it I'm sure without lead singer! Letting our credit card company deal with this horrible, untrustworthy company.

jefferyh13
3/17/16

Do NOT buy from these guys. They sold me a ticket to a seat that doesn't exist. When I asked for a refund they seemed confused and asked me to provide proof from the vendor that the seat didn't exist. After giving me the run around for an hour, they basically said, "Well technically we didn't give you those tickets, we are just a third party... we just broker a deal from someone else".
They are useless. If you are going to buy tickets, buy them elsewhere. Somewhere that takes care of their customers.

kabeera
1/9/16

Short Story: Don't buy from them, they are not a legitimate source and they sell tickets they don't have, buy in advance for high volume events and save yourself the trouble. Also that 200% money back guarantee is a selling tactic and a scam they don't stand buy it.

Long Story: Worth being told...

Just recently (Dec. 30th 2015), I purchased tickets from this company for an event in Toronto.
6:30 PM. - I place my order for the event
6:45 PM. - I get a confirmation email, from them stating the order has been completed and I will receive my tickets via email within 10 - 15
6:46 PM - I leave my house after receiving this email
7:35 PM - I arrive to the event, and check if my tickets had arrived, as they usually would if you go with a more legitimate company like (stubhub, Vividseats, ticketmaster, etc.).
*However I see no e-mail with my tickets.
7:40 PM - I give them a call and ask them where my tickets are, and they tell me: "your tickets were sold to someone and they have no tickets to replace them with"

*At this point I spent $25 on parking, around $15 on gas.

My problem with them is they charged me for the tickets, sent me a confirmation e-mail, and then when i show up to the event I have to call them in order for them to tell me my order did not go through. -.-

They could have called or the least they could have done is sent an email telling me my tickets were cancelled. I had the kids with me, I showed up to the event running around trying to find someone outside the arena selling tickets because I trusted a company like ticket liquidators.

The customer service agents are rude and don't let you speak when you try to explain your story. They refused the 200% money back guarantee and offer no kind of incentive for the error on their end.

The kids were upset, We were not able to find tickets. I buy tickets for events often, but i will NEVER buy from them again, and neither should YOU.

Tip for consumers: I buy tickets for events often, but i will NEVER buy from them again, and neither should YOU.

sueb45
10/26/15

The concert was AWESOME.

jenniferm146
10/25/15

My daughters had a wonderful time they loved it!!!!!!

charlesn21
10/24/15

I have now used T L'r several times- you are reliable, fair and clear.
We went to the baseball game yesterday in Toronto buying tix at almost last minute. All worked perfectly.
I really don't quite know how you do it since several years ago I was badly burned by other ticket re-sellers. But not you! I heartily recommend you.
Charles N.

davidn65
10/24/15

Fabulous night especially for Grandchildren. Cubs CEO Tom Ricketts was walking around the ballpark.and made his way up to the 500 section. My 11 year old granddaughter asked him to take a selfie which he did. Ricketts then gave her a ball which she gave to her 8 year old brother. They were mesmerized by the playoff experience with their parents.

As I indicated in a previous online survey, the TL experience was also terrific.

deborahn11
10/11/15

I GOT THE FLU SHOT BEFORE I LEFT N I COULDN'T WALK THROUGH THE PITS I WAS HAVING A FEVER N MY SON SAID 2 KEEP GOING I WAS HUNCHED OVER AS I HAVE A BAD BACK N HE DIDN'T GET A CART 4 ME 2 GET AROUND ON SO HE TOOK ME BACK 2 THE CAR N TOOK HIS DAD INSTEAD N HE HAD A HARD TIME WALKING AS I WAS IN THE CAR I WAS THROWING UP SO THEY DID TAKE US 2 R SEATS WRONG ONES SON WAS NO WERE 2 BE FOUND I SPENT 5 DAYS IN THE HOSPITAL N NEVER GOING BACK AGAIN DONE W/EVERYTHING CONCERTS,SPORT EVENTS OH N WE GOT TICKETS W/SOMEONE ELSES NAME ON THE PIT PASSES N SEATS WERE THEY RESOLD TICKETS I 4GOT 2 ASK WHEN I RECIVED THEM

larryc52
10/8/15

Great seats, great game and great price

mikej131

Great

ritam23
10/7/15

Searching, finding, purchasing, and printing the tickets were a breeze. The concert was awesome. I love the fact that I can always find the tickets I need at TicketLiquidator, especially that I am always late in the game of buying event tickets. This was my second time and I'm still thrilled with the ease.

garye18
10/7/15

Outstanding service - great seats for the Bama/Georgia Game - very happy !

byronw12
10/7/15

For the people who choose to book online last minute, you need to be very clear for last minutes place and location to pickup tickets. I went to the theater box office, and they could not find me. And they were not interested in helping in any way (customer service wise) because the tickets had been purchased from Ticket Liquidator and not their box office. I went into a panic, this because it was only 15 minutes before show time. In fact, because of all the hustling done to find place to pickup my tickets, I missed the opening number of the show "Hamilton." Ticket Liquidator needs to highlight pickup location better, and I would say even give party a call to reiterate location so panic and missed show is not experienced going forward.

janiceg18

Very easy to work with.

hollyd10
10/6/15

We had a great time at the concert! But, I mean really, how are you going to top Def Leppard? ;-)

janellel1
10/6/15

We have purchased thousands of dollars over the past few years and our most recent purchase of $1700 for a concert was a scam on this site. We got to the venue and were not allowed into the arena due to the fact that people were already in our seats and our tickets had already been scanned. We called customer service, were on hold for over 45 minutes and were told they'd do nothing at all. 10 minutes later we got a call from a rep stating that there was a representative at the venue, that rep was no where to be found, he didn't exist. We will NEVER buy from them again. We were later told IF we could get proof that we did not enter, though we were on the phone with them through the majority of the concert, we would get back 125%. The venue told us they've never given proof of non entry and do not supply customers with anything proving that. Not only did we miss our event, we were not offered anything for the hassle and were given a difficult time because we were not able to get this letter from the venue. Go elsewhere for tickets!!

sheryln1
10/6/15

Great experience and no problems!! Loved the concert!!

cindyw39
10/5/15

Seats were great!Never been to a statium concert before.Always go to Vegas for concerts,I'M spoiled!Too many drunks,rude people. Must of been the concert.Concert was fab glad I got to go.My friend that went with me{it was his first concert] he really liked it!

lauriez1
10/4/15

Everything went as planned. Seats were great.

vincentd25
10/3/15

I was a little apprehensive in using a ticket liquidator, but much to my surprise I was totally satisfied with quick delivery and excellent seats for the game. The list price was $55.00 per seat. I paid $55.00 for two seats in the second row on the aisle. Definitely will use this service again.

ruthm48
10/2/15

Quick pick-up at will-call, fantastic seats, the Greatest Show On Earth! Couldn't have been better!

alexo21
10/2/15

My experience at Ariana Grande was amazing. We had amazing seats and we paid a decent price. Floor seats for $150??? Crazy awesome!!!!

davidl222
10/2/15

Thank u so much for the tickets to the game, we had alot of fun and I will continue to use ticket liquidators! !!

lindan34
10/1/15

The tickets arrived quickly, and I would recommend using TicketLiquidator to anyone....Thanks!

gailh48
10/1/15

I found ordering easy and then had the good fortune to be given even better seats than I had ordered! My tickets came by express mail far ahead of the date of the show.

elainem33
10/1/15

Drove from British Columbia, CANADA to San Francisco for the AC/DC concert! Unbelievable experience! So happy with Ticket Liquidator! The person I talked to knew the stadium so he gave me tips on getting a good seat!

va3078
10/1/15

Overall quick and easy to use.

josed26
10/1/15

Boys lost but game was good.

linwoodk5
10/1/15

I always shop around. They have the easiest site to navigate. They are always the cheapest tickets around. I don't know why I waste my time looking around.

davec83
10/1/15

Great Game, and Great Seats Thank you!

richardr76
10/1/15

it was a better price than their competitors by $15 less per ticket, and better seats for the money, and speedy delivery. I'd use them again in a heartbeat. Thanks Richard

rickya14

Good morning,

Last night I attended the Twenty One Pilots concert with my 11 year old daughter.

Issue# 1: I had my small (outdated) tablet in my satchel. After waiting hours in line we finally get to the entrance and are greeted with a very rude and condescending woman security employee who proceeded to check my satchel. Upon seeing the tablet she firmly and rudely states no video recording devices. I told her that I don't use the tablet to record video and apologized as I was not aware it would not be allowed. She rudely cuts me off like a child and re-states "no video devices I said". I said ok I apologize to which she cuts me off again and says "look it's you promising NOT to video record anything tonight or the back to the car for you". This was an unfortunate exchange as I was cooperative, polite and cordial and the way she responded was as if she had not heard a single word I had said. I also feel that this policy made no sense as my brand new iPhone 6s Plus and my daughter's iPhone 6 were not an issue to her. These devices have far better cameras then a 2013 mini off-brand tablet.

Issue#2:
We were seated in the second row. When I had spoke to your box office i was told we were in the center. As previously stated my daughter is 11 years old and I did not want to be seated on the sides directly in front of the speakers. We were on the side in front of a speaker so I asked the security lady (again yellow coat) if I could speak to someone from the box office about potential upgrade. Again I am treated as if I am someone unworthy of respect and she tells me with a clearly irritated voice that if I go speak to the box office or walk "out there" gesturing towards the facilities and concessions that I would not be allowed re-entry. This did not seem correct to me so I asked her then if we could sit in another location i saw further away from the speaker and she said as long as I move without issue if someone shows up to sit there I may. Immediately upon moving we are abruptly and again rudely greeted by a man with a moustache. He said "you need to leave" to which I calmly gestured toward the woman on the other end explaining that she had approved our move and he ignored me and again with a dirty look and shaking his head back and forth "you need to leave those are second row wrist bands". I finally got him to listen to me and he said for me to go tell the woman to give him a thumbs up so "I know your not lying sir" so I go to her and she says she was sorry she was confused and thought I meant these other seats and she gestured to a location already filled with people. So we just moved back. It was not until before the final act that I asked someone else about not being able to re-enter the venue if we have to use the facilities and they said that was incorrect so we were able to go utilize the facilities like normal people. Very embarrassing and inconvenient situation.

Issue#3
After the concert we stop at the merchandise stand on our way back to the upper south lot and upon getting to the front of the line the only woman behind the counter directly looks at my daughter and asks in an annoyed voice "what do you want". My daughter did not hear her and I immediately said hello we are together and proceeded to give my order. The women ignored me and looked directly at my daughter again and asked her. As my daughter started to tell her what she wanted I jumped in and said excuse me we are together and she is 11 I will be the one making the purchase here and the woman responds to me rudely with "well is SHE ever going to answer my question?" At this point I said "she is 11, we are together and I'm the one making the purchase. Can I please tell you what we would like?" And she responds by tell both of us "$#*! you guys" as she walks off to help another customer. I made a $65 purchase via a different person and asked to speak to the manager. As I'm waiting the same women passes us by and days "$#*! you" under her breath. I was quickly told by management once he arrived that he has never had any issue with her and that it is inappropriate for her to have treated us in that manner" that was it and he would not give me any contact information regarding where I can issue my complaint. I just sat through a few hours of a concert I paid $360 for tickets to where I did not hear a single F word from any of the artists and yet my daughter is exposed to this when I am trying to purchase her $65 worth of merchandise?

These scenarios ruined what should have been a memorable evening that cost my family approx $360 for tickets, $20 for drinks and snacks, and $65 for merchandise. The way we were treated was unjust and my daughter wanted to meet Twenty One Pilots and frankly based on how negatively we were treated we did not stay around nor felt we were allowed to do so.

I need someone to contact me about these series of unfortunate events because we experienced several injustices last night and someone needs to correct this.

Ricky Archuleta
(720)250-8113

loisr7
9/30/15

Our ticket/seats were not the best. People around us were so crowded and noisy we had to give up our seats and go find other seating. We have gone to Disney events for years to celebrate a birthday. It was a disappointment.

reneel21
9/30/15

Fantastic fun at the msu game.

deborahy2
9/30/15

I was truly dissatisfied, the price I paid for the tickets was not worth it and I am a die hard fan. The price I paid for ticket compare to the other venue in other city I felt like I was ripped off never would I use it again.I thought I had a good seat and it wasn't. The pricing kept changing and the availability did understand that.

nathanielp16
9/28/15

Tickets can as a digital download. Printed easily and worked without a hitch.. I would buy again.

davidb342
9/28/15

I ordered tickets for madonna concert in Philly for 9/24/15 and they turned out to be no good ... at box office they said tickets with that same bar code were already used! This was disappointing embarrassing and beyond frustrating .... i don't think I can ever use this site again!

Order #18518806

thomasc95
9/27/15

Had a great time at the concert. The seats were amazing. Had a great experience using TicketLiquidator for these tickets.

lindal127
9/25/15

Ordered Jackson Browne tickets awhile ago. When they didn't come right away, I called the vendor and he actually returned my call to explain he had not received them yet and as it got closer to the date, they would arrive in ample time. He kept his word. I appreciate that!

jessiew17
9/25/15

Where do I start I am a senior living on a fixed income but wanted to do something special with my daughters and granddaughter . The seats were not good we were very close to the back no where near the stage and during intermission found out that the lady sitting next to my daughter only paid 116 dollars for her seats you guys charged me 176 I am very upset about this and will not be recommending buying tickets from you again I am also going to post this and let my friends know about it so made a very special event less so but you probably do not care .i will wait from a response from you

jaked42
9/20/15

I would strongly advise against purchasing tickets from Ticket Liquidator as they do not qualify their sellers before listing. I purchased 2 Club Level tickets at a price of $52 per ticket, with service fees & delivery charges this came to a total of $145. However these were only passes to a supposedly VIP area within the Pepsi Center NOT tickets, and DID NOT include entry to the venue or the event. This was definitely not clear when I made the purchase nor was it on any subsequent confirmation correspondence which clearly stated tickets, rather than passes only. They basically gave us access to the club level bar, and better restrooms. Although I ordered these almost 4 months in advance, they didn't send them until two days prior at which point I realized they were not tickets and had to buy last minute tickets at a premium. The Pepsi Center confirmed you are not allowed to sell these passes independent of tickets and they should not have put them on their site. They provided me a 3% discount on the new tickets and a 15% discount on future orders, which will not make up for either the cost or inconvenience this caused as the tickets were a birthday present.

09/30 Ticketliquidator gave me a voucher code (valid for one year) to the value of these tickets/passes. I considered this a satisfactory resolution.

marcof14
9/7/15

I had an unfortunate event and could not attend a concert which I had bough 4 tickets for and the company fully refunded my transaction very happy with the customer service and will definitely use ticket liquidator in the future.

joelc35
6/28/15

My wife purchased tickets from TicketLiquidator.com for me and my son to go to a baseball game on Father's Day as a surprise. Little did I know I would get a bigger surprise when we were turned away at the door because the same tickets were resold on StubHub, invalidating my tickets. TicketLiquidator is nothing more than a third party reseller that provides no service other than protecting scammy tickets sellers. The only possible way to get a refund is to FAX a letter written by the ticket office on 'venue letterhead' that states you were denied access. Little would you know that the ticket office is never going to provide that because they don't want you using these third party middle men either! The ticket office did tell me that anyone can call and confirm that the tickets were sold and honored on StubHub, but TicketLiquidator refused to make that call. At best, they are just a middle man that provides no service other than inflating ticket prices for their own benefit, and at worst they are a front that protects scammers through their B.S. terms and conditions. STAY AWAY!

amyi6
6/14/15

I bought two tickets to The Rolling Stones concert one for me one for my handicapped mother drove all the way to Atlanta Georgia from Charleston South Carolina to be refused entry because the tickets that ticket Liquidator sold me word no good now I am disputing getting my money back daily they tell me I need a letter from the vendor the vendor is refusing a letter what a disaster my suggestion is never use this company

amyi5
6/11/15

Big scam the worst experience of my life I paid all this money with my handicapped mother and drove hundreds of miles to not be let in the show all I want is my money back now which has turned into another project don't use this company ! :(

11 Questions & Answers

Below are questions from consumers with answers from the TicketLiquidator staff and other consumers. Do not write reviews in this section - click here to write a review
Ask a question
2 weeks ago
Answer
tlt1
A: Hello Mary! Thank you for your question. Im afraid the sellers who list tickets on our site dont list seat numbers on their ticket listings. This is for privacy reasons and also to limit the double-selling of tickets, which would only cause sellers to reject orders when they otherwise could fulfill them with other seats in the same row. Its also true that many ticket sellers access tickets from connected suppliers who get bulk allowances of tickets from fan clubs, venues, event promoters, and so forth. Ticket sellers may not know the specific seats theyll receive in a given row or may not want to make a promise of specific seats without knowing in what quantities their other tickets will sell. If you have any other questions you can call us at 1-800-456-8499 or email us at CustomerSupport@TicketLiquidator.com.
2 weeks ago
Helpful answer
Add your answer
3 weeks ago
Answer
tlt1
A: Hello A.G.! Thank you for your question. All the tickets listed on our site are guaranteed to be legitimate and valid for use. We can promise this because we deal primarily with professional ticket-selling companies that have a track record of successfully filling orders. We also have a 200% guarantee on all ticket orders which can read more about on our website. If you have any other questions you can call us at 1-800-456-8499 or email us at CustomerSupport@TicketLiquidator.com.
3 weeks ago