US Government's NSF

Rating Distribution

Detailed Rating Summary

Review Highlights

jaymer1

From customer service to the expected time your tickets arrive. (in 71 reviews)

dariusc

Hard to believe in great customer service these days, but Ticket Liquidator believes in it. (in 14 reviews)

cathys17

I purchased tickets from Ticketliquidator.com to Wicked way in advance of ticket sales at the venue. (in 2 reviews)

▼ Sort by: recent

joelc35
6/28/15

My wife purchased tickets from TicketLiquidator.com for me and my son to go to a baseball game on Father's Day as a surprise. Little did I know I would get a bigger surprise when we were turned away at the door because the same tickets were resold on StubHub, invalidating my tickets. TicketLiquidator is nothing more than a third party reseller that provides no service other than protecting scammy tickets sellers. The only possible way to get a refund is to FAX a letter written by the ticket office on 'venue letterhead' that states you were denied access. Little would you know that the ticket office is never going to provide that because they don't want you using these third party middle men either! The ticket office did tell me that anyone can call and confirm that the tickets were sold and honored on StubHub, but TicketLiquidator refused to make that call. At best, they are just a middle man that provides no service other than inflating ticket prices for their own benefit, and at worst they are a front that protects scammers through their B.S. terms and conditions. STAY AWAY!

amyi6
6/14/15

I bought two tickets to The Rolling Stones concert one for me one for my handicapped mother drove all the way to Atlanta Georgia from Charleston South Carolina to be refused entry because the tickets that ticket Liquidator sold me word no good now I am disputing getting my money back daily they tell me I need a letter from the vendor the vendor is refusing a letter what a disaster my suggestion is never use this company

amyi5
6/11/15

Big scam the worst experience of my life I paid all this money with my handicapped mother and drove hundreds of miles to not be let in the show all I want is my money back now which has turned into another project don't use this company ! :(

terric17
6/5/15

I purchased 2 Dave Matthews Tickets from Ticket Liquidator. I purchased these tickets on May 23, 2015 and they were to be sent out by June 2, 2015. I have been in contact with theirr call center in Windsor CT numerous times and my order went from a 2 day delivery to a late arrival AFTER the concert on June 6, 2015. Whoever is responsible for sending my tickets out on time failed to do so and now they will not be delivered until June 8, 2015 - days after the concert is scheduled for. I will be contacting the Better Business Bureau as well as other companies that I know call center do not want customers complaining to (as I have worked in for many years as a supervisor and I am currently employed as a by a call center). TicketLiquidator employees did nothing but provide me with false information and were so unprofessional that it made my stomach turn. Today I was told they would refund my money and IF the tickets happen to arrive in time for the show they would be free. I contacted Fed EX an hour later and this company stopped shipment on the tickets. They won't replace my tickets with others they have available nor did they refund my money in order to purchase new tickets. Had they resolved the issue when I first made them aware I would have my tickets. I believe they purposely take your money knowing you will not receive what you paid for. I would much rather spend more money to a LEGIT ticket company than deal with the headache and stress of ticketliquidator.com. 100% worry free guarantee is instead 100% stressful nightmare

Tip for consumers: Please spend you hard earned money elsewhere this company will lie to you ,rip you off and not think twice about it. They also have sister companies as well. BEWARE OF ANY SITE AFFLIATED WITH Ticket software LLC in Vernon and/or Windsor CT

terrij9
6/1/15

alyssaw4
11/24/14

TicketLiquidator is extremely easy and fantastic! I used to buy tickets from Ebay, but you have to hope that you aren't getting ripped off. I always have confidence buying from ticketliquidator, and I recommend them for any event type!

dant221
11/19/14

Ticket Liquidator is a fantastic ticket purchase company. The website is updated and easy to navigate. Found the tickets I wanted right away and at a price less than other similar sites. The transaction was very secure and delivery was prompt. If you're looking for tickets start at Ticket Liquidator.

Tip for consumers: Always look here first.

chrissym3
11/8/14

I ordered tickets for a concert, and received an email with my tracking code, a Purchase ID #, and under the tracker it said the tickets have been processed, with a green check mark. HOURS later, I had a voicemail saying "unfortunately the order was rejected due to the tickets I selected no longer being available" but that I could get tickets for a similar price and quality from them. Well after recieving an email saying it processed, a confirmation, and a tracking code, it seemed like the tickets were rightfully mine. Now when I checked the processed tickets under my tracking code there was a red "X" mark. This wasn't until HOURS later once all the ticket prices have increased and were hard to buy in more than a quantity of 2, when I needed 4. They were very unhelpful when I called back and said there was nothing they could do, the tickets they tried offering me were nearly double the price and not affordable.

I would NEVER order from ticket liquidator again or recommend them to anyone.

Tip for consumers: Don't use this site.

clynnw
11/2/14

I purchase concert tickets quite a bit and have never had a problem, until I used Ticket Liquidator. I paid an extra $20 to have concert tickets mailed to me, as I did not want the E-tickets. When I received the package - it had two E-tickets inside! I could have printed them off myself! I paid extra to have the real tickets sent to me. I will not used Ticket Liquidator again!

alim35
10/9/14

Ticket Liquidator is a SCAM. I purchased preseason Clippers tickets on 08-14-14 and for a game on 10-07-14, the tickets were supposed to arrive on the 10-03-14 and they never arrived. I ended up purchasing tickets on game day through Stubhub. Please go with Stubhub or Ticketmaster, don't let Ticket Liquidator fool you like it did me. I even called Ticket Liquidator after reading reviews, left a message and no one had the decency to call me back. Their are numerous negative reviews for this site, which I read after I impulsively purchased tickets. I plan on calling my cc company and disputing the charges immediately

Tip for consumers: Save yourself time, money, and aggravation and purchase tickets at Stubhub.

cathys17
10/3/14

I purchased tickets from Ticketliquidator.com to Wicked way in advance of ticket sales at the venue. The tickets were not available to be mailed until about a month before the show. What impressed me is that Ticketliquidator kept in touch by email reminding me of my ship day. I even got a reminder about the event after I got my tickets and a few days before the show. Wow, they are truely a full service operation. You can't go wrong.

ericac8
9/14/14

Ticketliquidators is a great company, great prices, quick and fast service

joannag6
9/10/14

Great prices for great seats. Quick to ship.

naazimm
9/8/14

great service, easy transaction!

Tip for consumers: shop for ticket deals!

matto8
9/2/14

I heard a few comments about pricing being good so I figured I'd give them a shot. It was easy to search for what i was looking for, I was able to modify my search to find what i wanted quickly and then I signed up made my purchase on their secure site and done. I was contacted by a representative same day they confirmed I had placed the order and gave me the details. My tickets arrived around the time they said. Easy, fast, secure. no hassle I couldn't ask for anything more.

Tip for consumers: The site was easy to navigate and modify for your needs

pjc1
8/21/14

The BEST tickets, the BEST price and the BEST service! We will always remember my girls first concert....love this site!

Tip for consumers: Trust them!

shelbyc9
8/21/14

I had my doubts when I first bought my tickets for Paul McCartney from TicketLiquidator, but since they were instant download tickets and the price was so great I decided to give it a shot. I've got to say, it was just as good as, if not better than, any ticket-buying experience I've ever had before. It was so simple to purchase the tickets online, and the employee I spoke with on the phone was kind and very patient with me. They had the best prices I could find for the seats I wanted. The seats were great, and the show was incredible! I definitely plan on using this site to buy tickets for any concerts in the future.

haileyp2
8/18/14

I bought tickets to the 49ers vs Broncos 2014 Preseason game at Levi stadium . I got awesome tickets and had a blast but when I was ordering the parking pass over the phone the lady I was speaking with told me I would be buying a pass for a tailgating parking lot . Excited I made the purchase only to get my verification email and find out there was no tailgating . Unhappy I called the management team and told them what had happened being I was sold the wrong tickets by their worker and I wanted me money back but they told me all they could do is sell me another pass . Because it was a Father's Day present I had already told my dad about I bought the other parking pass so I could tailgate with my dad and I didn't get my money back for their mistake . I will never buy from this site again because of the 50$ I wasted after buying a pass I couldn't resell because I didn't have it in my possession until the week of the game .

Tip for consumers: Just double check a few times when buying tickets because you can't resell a ticket you don't have in your possession

kimberlye3
8/12/14

Always easy and I know the tickets are real! It's nice to have a reliable source and they keep being cheaper than everywhere else.

zoen2
7/29/14

Wow you guys are right haha! I use to use www.prime-ticket.com Thanks to you guys I got my Paramore tickets through www.ticketliquidator.com, at a much cheaper price!

Only recently joined this site and it's great (:

courtneyk12
6/27/14

We love TicketLiquidator.com! We have used them multiple times in the past 5 years...mostly for hockey tickets but this time for concert tickets! They have great prices and really fast shipping! Would definitely recommend to anyone!

howards29
6/25/14

Very pleased with service

jaymer1
6/13/14

This site is excellent. From customer service to the expected time your tickets arrive. I always purchase my NFL, NBL,& concert tickets from this site. They are similar to Stub Hub, but their customer service goes above& beyond. They send you a map of where your event is located, along with places to see & restaurants. What is even better, is that they send
follow up emails a few weeks later, to ensure your satisfaction. I highly recommend Ticket Liquidator.

jessicac21
6/9/14

The ticketliquidator site is super easy to use and helped me pick out tickets incredibly easily! I called in because I had extra questions about Standing Room only tickets (an exception for this particular event) and they were able to give me the information, as well as EXTRA info on best seats, the layout of the stage, etc. They were super helpful and I will check with them first next time I need tickets to an event!

loicn
6/2/14

This is the only site I use to get tickets to watch my teams play. I've used them at least 3 times with no issues, I have no complaints.

zachr5
6/2/14

Needed tickets to Bassnectar literally a day before the show, ended up getting them at a fair price and my printouts worked when I got there. Received an email shortly after purchase with receipt info and then another one 30 min later with the tickets. Impressive for such short notice. Definitely using them again.

janiceh9
4/22/14

I used Ticketliquidators.com (TL) to purchase tickets for the Pacer-Thunder game in Indianapolis on Sunday, April 13. TL provided me with fantastic tickets for a great price and I received them immediately after ordering them. No hassle; fast and efficient service. Additionally, I ended up needing another ticket. The agent tried to obtain a ticket for me close to the others, but didn't have any available on that row. But, since the rep was concerned about me as a customer and providing good service, they referred to another agency where I could get a ticket near the ones I purchased. I called that agency and when I told them "Ticketliquidators" referred me, they assisted me in getting a ticket in the same area as my other tickets.

I appreciated that because TL cared more about meeting my needs than not just losing the opportunity to sell me another ticket. This was not my first time using them and it definitely won't be my last time. They are very efficient and provide the best service ever.

pr1474
4/2/14

Your review will help others learn about this website.

. They will hook you up with what level if price or experience you desire. Shop around it's more that likely you will end up with TL.

daleh27
3/17/14

Bought four tickets for the Phantom of the Opera a couple months ago. Very easy process to follow and my tickets arrived just like they said. I will use them again soon.

donk29
3/9/14

Competitively priced. Beats scalpers prices by far.

carlosr22
3/4/14

We found out that some friends were going to be in town to watch the Carolina Hurricanes play the Anaheim Ducks. We were able to find reasonably priced tickets quickly and easily that were delivered electronically within a short time.

We had a great time and were able to meet up with our friends, it was very easy.

paulap11
2/25/14

Bought tickets for The Eagles concert in Atlanta...very pleased with Ticketliquidator on ease of using the site and their pricing was the lowest I found. Also they offer a guarantee that I felt was important since I had not used their site before. Will definitely use them again!

alexisl6
2/23/14

Ticketliquidator had the best prices out of all the other websites that I looked at. We went to a sporting event and got very good seats for half of the price. They got me the tickets in a very reasonable amount of time. I would really recommend using ticketliquidator, they have great prices and amazing service. I will definitely use them when I buy tickets in the future!

doloresp1
2/17/14

I was very satisfied with my experience with Ticket Liquidator, they were easy to work with, and found the best seats in the house for us. The tickets were delivered very quickly and the price was right.

heheh2
1/4/14

Booked tickets to the Sugar Bowl with my family. We were so looking forward to it. The looks on my children and wife's faces when we were told our tickets were fraudulent is burned into my mind. I am unsure which emotion is more overwhelming - my utter abhorrence to both ticketliquidator and the repugnant individual who ruined the vacation of a happy family OR the sadness we all felt when leaving the stadium and seeing the tears streaming down my daughter's face as others entered the stadium with ease. This was the WORST ticket purchasing experience I have had in my entire life. I tried to call customer service after this horrible display of the lack of human morality and - of course - no one answered my call. Essentially, I paid over $600 to see my beloved family look more upset than I ever have before. Thanks ticketliquidator, you really provided us with a one-of-a-kind experience.

lisab74
12/5/13

This company sells your phone number and email. I have been harassed by calls since buying tickets, and when I called to have my information removed they refused. I asked to speak to a manager and was put on hold twice never speaking to a manager to resolve the issue nor did the customer service individuals come back on the line. Since I have been hanging up on them when they call they have started calling me with a blocked number. This is totally unacceptable. I would not trust this business because they sell your personal information.

ms115
12/1/13

Buyer Beware! Ticket Liquidators is just a middle man that allows 3rd party ticket sellers (brokers/scalpers, etc...) to sell tickets on their website. These brokers are often individuals who set up shop with nothing more than a trac phone from Wal Mart and a business name. Often times the same ticket is sold for as much as 5 to 10X the face value to many different customers, just so sellers can make lots of money - and we end up the victims. Days before your concert/event is supposed to start, you receive a letter in the mail like this... "we're sorry, but we were unable to fulfill your ticket order. We will be sure and refund 100% your money". In many cases, you never receive your money back, even though they guarantee your money back. Don't waste your time, stick with reputable websites like Ticket Master.

lauraa9
10/30/13

My experience with Ticket Liquidator was excellent. It was easy and the prices were reasonable. I decided the day before the event to get tickets. I found the site, searched through what tickets they had available. The prices were very reasonable and cheaper than Stub Hub and other online places I checked. I ordered, checked out and my tickets were immediately emailed to me for download and printing. It was very easy and I am very happy with my experience. I will definitely use them in the future and recommend them to my friends.

nickp26
10/28/13

This was my first experience buying from any reseller site so I was apprehensive. Ticketliquidator had the best seats available on the dates I could attend and also the best price for those seats. The tickets were delivered online within minutes and I printed them at home. They were scanned successfully and only then I was able to relax, enjoy the play (The Book of Mormons at the Saenger Theater in New Orleans) and my wedding anniversary present to my wife. I would certainly use them again.

laurens102
10/27/13

I LOVE how the website itself is set up: it is very clear with where the seats are in the concert venue and the price range of the tickets in each section. The website makes it easy to choose a self-suitable price range for yourself, and shows you exactly where you'll be sitting. I don't think I could have found cheaper/closer tickets! Also, the delivery method was very secure, which I am thankful for since I bought $200 worth of tickets for multiple people! They were delivered well in advance of the event date.

sb50
10/23/13

I had never heard of this website before, and was scared to order tickets. I am very happy to report that I ordered my concert ticket online one day, and I received it via Fed Ex the very next day! Right after ordering, I realized I wanted to have the ticket mailed to my job, instead of my home, and customer service was happy to assist me. This site is safe to order from!!!!!

lindad39
10/4/13

This is the second time I've used ticketliquidator.com for NY Jets tickets and I am extremely happy with all spects of this company. After I processed my order I realized I didn't use my coupon. I called customer service right away and it was not an issue at all. They handled it VERY professionally. I have used other sites many times, but never again. I am a Ticketliquidator Customer Now !!

douglash15
10/3/13

This was the first time I used Ticketliquidator to buy tickets. I needed tickets for the opening game of the Red Wings season at Joe Louis Area. I am originally from Michigan and still love my Red Wings. They purchase was easy. I could tell pretty close to where I would be sitting and the view from the site. The tickets were emailed within an hour of me purchasing them and I was able to print them. The Wings won so I couldn't have been happier and the seats were better than my expectations. If I need tickets in the future I will check with Ticketliquidator first.

lynnn3
9/22/13

Great Site!

I have purchased many times from Ticketliquidator and have never been disappointed. They present where you will be sitting well and there is no surprise when you get to the event.

I trust them and always go there first when an event is coming I want to see. Love you Ticketliquidator!!!!!!

sandrag11
9/5/13

My experience with TicketLiquidator has been TERRIBLE!!!! I made several ticket purchases for US Open Arthur Ashe Sessions 10, 15 and 16 through TicketLiquidator. My order numbers are #1306466, #13056672, #13063201, #13206181 and #13378553. Session 15 was cancelled and announced as cancelled and their network of "trusted" sellers, more specifically Concert Specials, does not want to give me a refund! My friend who purchased similar tickets without insurance from Admit One and their trusted seller Ticket Gallery received an email immediately letting them know that they would be fully refunded for their purchase. I am not happy with my experience, especially since I have purchased several tickets through this company. I am regretting having purchased my tickets through Ticket Liquidator and wish I had made them through Admit One. I have tried working with Concert Specials and they are unwilling.

molliew3
9/2/13

A friend of mine told me about this site so I checked it out (instead of stub hub, they seem to be pricey). Tickets were cheaper than other 3rd party ticket selling sites. Fees were comparable to the other sites also. I believe they do have the option to print at home but mine were mailed to me. I had no issues using my tickets at the venue; the tickets were mailed to me in the time frame they told me about and I received numerous email updates about the order. I recommend ticket liquidator to everyone!

courtneys22
8/28/13

I purchased some White Sox tickets and the process was very smooth, the pricing was great and received my tickets right away using e-tickets. I will make another purchase with Ticket Liquidator again!

sebinag
8/27/13

My 1st experience w/ on line ticket ordering, I got my tickets for Ringling Bros in San Jose, place my order on line and got e-tickets within 15 minutes. Once tickets were printed out another e-mail notifications the same tickets were $5 more per ticket on the other websites for the seats I wanted. I love the easy way of the ordering, definitely will use them again and would recommend.

miket53
8/26/13

First Timer - Surprisingly Satisfied

I logged on two days before the show and found numerous sites charging $39.00 for seats throughout Section 6 at the PacAmp. Then I came across this site advertising 6 tix in Row A of Section 6 for $24. I was very skeptical. I did more research to verify that I wasn’t missing some ‘disclaimer’ language and would end up with a different location.
I logged back on the next day and skeptically (but easily) bought four seats. I was worried, so we arrived an hour early with our B&W printed tix in case there was some scam. No Scam! No Problems! Showed them at the gate. Walked right in! The seats were all ours. The seats were Row A of Section 6, exactly as advertised!

Great show. Great seats, great time. Easy purchase. It was soo easy that I was leery. No need!

briang25
8/21/13

My tickets arrived via mail with plenty of time. Also had confirmation email with tracking number. Had a nice ticket holder complete with parking pass and event checklist, very handy. Then received another email making sure my ordered arrived and showing hotels and restaurants in the area.Overall very satisfied and would recommend!!

1 Questions & Answers

Below are questions from consumers with answers from the TicketLiquidator staff and other consumers. Do not write reviews in this section - click here to write a review
Ask a question
Q: I have searched all day for tickets to a Justin Bieber concert and ticketmaster has each ticket up to 107.00 +tax each & i cant afford them and i need a good website that isnt a scam, because the concert is in two days, where can i purchase tickets at a cheap price in time?! HELP!!
7/3/13
Add your answer
Questions? Get answers from the TicketLiquidator staff and other consumers.
  • From where do products ship?
TicketLiquidator?