US Government's NSF

Rating Distribution

Detailed Rating Summary

Review Highlights

kristinh1

The website is not as user friendly as some others, but they have a great selection of items! (in 11 reviews)

xeniaw1

my friend told me its risky to order here,which forwarded me to another one http://www.vividress.co.uk/ its good by far. (in 18 reviews)

ashleyh2

The Knot is a great resource for wedding planning. (in 6 reviews)

▼ Sort by: recent

rachelh41
12/20/14

I also ordered during cyber week and have not received my items. I called and was told they had more orders than expected and I should have by Jan 15. She assured me what great deals I got and I would whole heartedly agree except for the fact that I don't have the products and won't have by Christmas. A company should not advertise Christmas deals if they cannot fulfill the orders.

av568
12/19/14

Like everyone else, I purchased during the "guaranteed" holiday shipping promotion. Ordered 12/2, items have been in processing ever since. Called their customer support today and I was told they aren't even sure if some of my items are out of stock/back ordered or not because their warehouse and online inventory aren't connected in any way... I don't know how a company can have such terrible supply chain management...
I had many personalized items in my order and their willingness to let me cancel without question makes me think they haven't even gotten started on personalizing my items (most likely because they are out of stock). I thought I had all my Christmas shopping done.
I understand that things happen, but they are being so unprofessional by beating around the bush. I wish they would've just told me a few days after I ordered that everything was out of stock.
Very disappointed. Will not be using this site again.

Tip for consumers: Call ahead and make sure items are in stock. They probably won't know, but it's better than hearing two weeks later that they can't fulfill your order.

krissaz
12/18/14

The Knot Wedding Shop has worse than terrible customer service, as in NONEXISTENT. They are going back on their "delivery by Christmas" guarantee, leaving countless holiday customers in a lurch. I have trying emailing and calling about my order status with no response. I checked my order today to see that one item was cancelled, the rest of the order still "processing." Was I notified of this? NO. Will I order from this company again? H*** NO! I suggest all the other unfortunate customers of this company to report it to the Better Business Bureau. They have a helpful link at the bottom of their page!

Tip for consumers: Just don't.

ryanj16
12/18/14

I've had the same problem as everyone else. Has anyone gotten any compensation for this? I'm so disappointed and upset that I ordered almost ALL of my gifts from here and nobody will be receiving them INCLUDING the gifts I ordered for my grandmother who will sadly be having her last christmas this year. Unacceptable. If you knew you were going to give away these steals and that so many people would take advantage of them, why wouldn't you have better business ethics and plan more accordingly by matching the staff level with the high volume of orders coming in.

Tip for consumers: Don't order on black Friday, EVER

ashv2
12/17/14

Ordered on 12/1.. Item was guaranteed for christmas. Received an email that it won't be here for christmas. Cancelled my order. Worst customer service too. I will NEVER order from here again.

Tip for consumers: Do not order from this website!

jennan2
12/17/14

I wish I could give 0 stars.

I ordered several personalized items on 12/1, when their prices were fantastically low (~80% off!). When you have such an amazing deal, as the business, you should expect a huge quantity of orders rolling in. Clearly, they did not prepare; I've been tracking my order since 12/1 and it's only ever said "processing". I checked again today and one of my items stated "cancelled". I check my email again to see if they sent me an email to notify me that they have cancelled an item, and nothing, not even in the spam folder.

I called customer service and Tina says, "we have experienced a higher than normal volume that we didn't expect due to the low prices over the last few weeks". Really? You're telling me you didn't expect orders to come in droves when you mark it down 80%? She said "at this point, please don't expect your items by Christmas". All I could say was that this was horribly inconvenient. What else can you do? She also said "we are only human, we are doing the best we can". That's great, then don't promise things that you can't deliver on, it makes for very upset customers.

As much as I wanted to, I didn't cancel my order because I got such a great deal, but my family may just need to receive wrapped pictures of what we are waiting for in the mail, totally lame but what else can I do!? Honestly, I think the knot should shell out for overnight shipping once the orders are complete. It's your mistake Knot, try and at least do something that shows you care; but at this point, that is not the impression I'm getting. Really, it just feels like you sold as much as you possibly could with no regard of man power or inventory. We as customers would much rather see that something is sold out rather than ordering and then be told (or discover, not even notified) that it's not coming till after Christmas, or not at all.

I've never had such a terrible time with online ordering for Christmas, maybe I should just stick with amazon.

Tip for consumers: Don't use this site. The value was great but that's pretty useless when I don't have the items. Not worth it in the end.

lindsayw10
12/16/14

I am shocked at the customer service received by, The Knot Shop. I placed an order of several items on 12/1 with a "delivery before XMas guarantee". I had not received shipping information so I emailed last week, again told "Great news! You did place your order during our guarantee period for Christmas." I still have not received shipping information so I called customer service today and was told, "we are going back on our guarantee and can now not promise your order will be delivered before Xmas." I did not receive notification of this and was only given this information because I had reached out. I now have a cancelled order and it is too late to order personalized items anywhere else and receive those items on time. Horrible customer service.

Tip for consumers: I am shocked at the customer service received by, The Knot Shop. I placed an order of several items on 12/1 with a "delivery before XMas guarantee". I had not received shipping information so I emailed last week, again told "Great news! You did place your order during our guarantee period for Christmas." I still have not received shipping information so I called customer service today and was told, "we are going back on our guarantee and can now not promise your order will be delivered befor

dawnh23
12/15/14

I purchased items from this store for CHRISTMAS presents, the 2nd of December. I was told 5-7 days processing then your item will ship. Well 2 weeks later I call them to find my delivery date and I am told my items will not make it here until AFTER the 1st of the year!!! Are you kidding me??? They told me there was no way to get them by Christmas due to the amount of orders they received. NOT my problem! I am so upset!

amberf7
12/8/14

I attempted to create a website for my wedding and even set it up to have guests RSVP. It has been nothing but a headache!!! DO NOT use the site. Spend the money on RSVP cards or chose a more reliable site. Also, the customer service was not helpful when wording on the site needed to be changed. Save yourself some stress and use a different site.

fawnt
12/4/14

HORRIBLE BUSINESS.

I made 5 orders on 11/25. I took hours to make the personalized gifts. I got an email where 6 items were canceled and then 2 saying 2 were backordered. The email said they will not ship anything until the backordered items are in. It suggested I called them if I want to cancel the backorder so that the rest of the order can be process. So I did that.

I called them last night and the rep said that on Friday they will start sending out more cancellations email but they are overwhelmed now so they cannot tell me which items will or will not be canceled. The girl told me that actually ALL the backorder items will be canceled for everyone anyways because they will run out also. So she said around Friday or later, we are going to get emails on those cancellations. I told her fine, just process the rest. She said actually the 13 that's left, most of them will be canceled also. I'm like WHAT?? She said because they are not in stock. If it's not on line anymore that means they will not send them even though I ordered it back on 11/25. She said their system is not matching their inventory. So it is allowing people to order things that they do not have. It's ridiculous. So I said EXACTLY how many items can I get. She kept putting me on hold. Finally she came back and said that they had no idea. She asked me to call back on Friday when they can give me more information. WTF. She said that they are getting a ton of calls and complaints and they can't fill it as fast AND there's not enough things in stock.

To make it more insulting, she tells me that they don't actually fill an entire order at the same time. So for example, I ordered 19 items. They go to make them, when they get to one that is on "backorder", they go and send an email and now puts my order on "hold" until backorder is in. So I said well now that I've canceled the backorder, will it be at the front of the line? NO. It goes back to the end of the line. So then if another item because discontinued as they fill it, you go back to the end of the line again. STUPIDEST thing I ever heard. So in other words, if you made an order with 1 item, you may get it. If you made an order with multiple items, you will probably not get it because each time they get to an item they don't have, they put you at the end of the list AGAIN. I asked her why they don't just fill out the whole order at the same time, she said that's not how they do it.

I also said it's stupid that they hold on to the entire order instead of sending what they have. She said there's no way for them to track parts of an order so they have to have the whole order before they send it. This is the most unorganized business I know. I spent hours personalizing everything just so it gets all cancelled.

So then I told her, Ok so all these people who got email that saying their item is backordered -- really it's not. It will be cancelled. She said yes most of them will be cancelled. Then I said and if they take the rest to wait for the backorder, the other items in the order that is being on "hold" is really given to someone else order, so by the time the backorder is in, all the other items are no longer available. So you're screwed if you actually wait for a backorder. She said YES. So why send an email asking us to call. She said there's no point of calling. There's nothing they can do. They can't even tell us what they can or cannot send at this time.

By the way, one of my other order only had 4 items and that's not being sent either. It was ordered on 11/25th also.

All the items that were on sale was on sale because they are being discontinued. They are clearing out everything for new items in Jan, she said. So of course they are cancelling items.

To give you an idea of which items were cancelled, they were totes, towels, robes, jar, glasses, tunic, etc. When I called, she went through and told me I will be getting emails on all the other cancellations later in the next week or so. I had gotten 8 emails already but that's barely anything. She said pretty almost everything will be cancelled.

Worst business ever.

Tip for consumers: DO NOT BUY FROM THEM.

louiseg14
11/18/14

The site is great and full of good info but DO NOT order from theknotshop. I placed an order on 11/27 and over a month later have gotten 1 item from my order. I've called several times and they assure me it will ship out that day and they will over night it but it has never happened. Terrible customer service. 100% would not recommend anyone to order from them!

glenj2
11/14/14

As a vendor I would not reccomend advertising on this site. I advertised with them for several years and at one time it was worth the price of advertising. However now they are not getting my company any business. I tried to cancel my contract with them and they would not even allow me to cancel. Are you kidding me. That is the respect that I get for advertising with you all of these years. Stay Away don't waste your money.

steveny6
10/30/14

I am a wedding vendor, Dream Weddings Hawaii, and The Knot ripped me off, scammed me, and tried to lock me in illegally into a long term advertising contract.

Please read about my story here:

tanyah1
10/28/14

I don't think I've ever had such trouble with a website. I chose this website to purchase items for my wedding in 2 seperate transactions. The first one was close to a year ago - the website lost my package and it took them four months to get me a refund. The most recent transaction was a few weeks before my wedding. Instead of shipping taking 3-5 business days plus another 6 in transit, as advertised, it took 11 business days just to be shipped and another 6 to be delivered. Because of this, my order arrived after my wedding and I'm not stuck with items I cannot use, including the father of the groom socks I bought for my Dad.
I gave this site 2 stars because when I finally DID get the products, they were nice. I still don't reccomend this site because if I had this happen TWICE, who knows what could happen to somebody else, and wedding-related purchases should not be so risky.

jb55
10/26/14

Be ware to order personalized items on this website. It takes an extremely long time and your order doesn't even show up on their website for an option to cancel within 24 hrs. Then when you take the time to call them and see if they have your order then u fibd out that your order does not come in until AFTER THE event. Of course then u get a very cordial oh I'm sorry can't cancel any more! Won't be doing any business with these guys let alone trust my wedding planning to them.

janiceh12
10/14/14

Jack Olaughlin's VideoVignette

As being the Mother of the Bride I wanted everything to be perfect for my daughter's very special day. It was the most unbelievable day. The only way we were able to capture those very special moments we wanted to keep and see forever was from Jack. He was so genuine and kind, I didn't even think of him as our photographer but as a friend. He made sure that everything was just perfect for him to get the pictures exactly how he wanted them. When we first met with Jack he made my daughter feel so comfortable and relaxed that even before we walked away from our appointment our minds were made up that Jack was who we were using and took care of everything right there. Jack was our first photographer we met with and he certainly was the only one we met with. The only problem I had was that once the wedding was over I really was sad that we would be in contact with Jack as much anymore as we were before the actually wedding day. He really was so nice. I know for a fact my next big affair I give, Jack will be the one and only photographer I will use.

Tip for consumers: Honestly I would not use anyone else or even contemplate any other photographer. Jack Olaughlin's Video Vingette is the ONLY way to go.

steveny5
10/9/14

I am not a bride or a groom, I am a wedding vendor that has been forced to own a storefront that I do not want on the knot. A vendor on the knot who owns a storefront can actually pick and choose which reviews they want to show. So if they get a horrible review, they can choose purely to hide it.

I was approached to advertise on the Knot late in December 2014. Their price was $190 per month. I spend about $300 on Search Engine Optimization (SEO) already which is very effective so I was very hesitant to increase my budget. I was promised by the sales rep that I could cancel at anytime. This sounded fair.

The advertisement did not work, and when it took the time to cancel my account, I could not find anywhere online to do this. More so, when I tried contacting them via email, I did not get a response. So I finally called them and told them my story. They said that by contract I was locked into an advertisement agreement for 12 months. Really?

I did not get any contract, or email. The Knot then sent me a their contract they had on file. It did not look like a contract, there was was no place for me to sign, no place where they had to sign. It was purely a receipt saying were charging your credit card $190 every month, and if you don't respond within 3 days of receiving this email, it means you agree to our terms.

What??

The Knot justified this by saying, facebook and cell companies operate like this. No, they have terms and conditions which you have to agree by either checking off a box and then submitting an electronic signature. Just because I did not respond, does not mean I am okay with everything.

I told the Knot, if I were to lock my customers (brides), into a contract like this consumer affairs, the Better Business Bureau, would be all over me. Could you imagine if you just failed to answer an email, you would be locked in a reoccurring bill for 1 year?

This is almost as bad as a gym membership you don't want. Except getting out of those is very easy now, and there is a contract that you actually sign.

I am sure the knot works for some vendors. But I have talked to other friends of mine who are stuck as advertisers on there... They are not an honest company to vendors, or brides...

Featured Vendors - are paid positions. For all they care, a featured vendor could be a fake company that doesn't show up to weddings (they do exist in hawaii)

Reviews are filtered, by the vendors....

If you advertise long enough and get 10 or more positive reviews, which is very very easy, you get a badge that says you're a "best of the knot" vendor. Which is b.s. Any company can get 10 good reviews.

My company can be found at dreamweddingshawaii.com And I will write a full article on why the Knot is a horrible company.

catherineg13
9/25/14

Was almost completed my wedding website through The Knot.com and then it stops saving my updates. I then receive no response from my email through their customer service. First off... I should say it has been very difficult to navigate and building your wedding website is not user friendly...often deleting things if you are trying to add something more to the same page. And now this. I have spent hours on it and now have to go back to the beginning. I just really liked the template...

rinak1
9/2/14

Christine S., I completely agree. I haven't found theknot.com to be helpful in planning or managing my wedding. Weddings are frustrating and I just needed a place to vent and GET ADVICE. I turned to the knots forum and was received by nasty, rude women who had more put downs that a middle school bully! There were a few who did try to offer advice but the board bullies attacked them too. I know the Internet opens up a whole new world of "opinions" but jeez. Needless to say, as Christine S. stated if you want REAL advice go elsewhere. The trolls on theknot will just trash talk your post trying to make you feel like an awful person because you're experience isn't theirs. I feel sorry for those women, you think they'd have something better to do like plan their own wedding rather than hound message board to make snotty comments!!

joaniee
7/13/14

Tried to write a review for a local DJ service. They removed the original review saying it did not meet their terms and conditions. Wrote 2 more for the same DJ each time giving him only 1 star and written within their rules. They were both removed. Don't trust the reviews, they remove all low rating comments.

seanr29
6/24/14

The Knot could be SO helpful but it is laid out INCREDIBLY poor. I keep trying to use their tools and stuff but it won't tell you how to start the tools. I click "Inspiration Board" it says, "This user has no saved inspiration boards" ....OK GREAT HOW DO I START ONE?? I'm extremely frustrated at the lack of foresite to have a button there to click and start one. Thats just one example. I needed to vent about this. Morons.

dorad5
5/28/14

theknot.com is helpful but could include more areas for interaction between readers. It is very comprehensive in the topics that are available and lists tons of resources, advice, articles, etc.

alexp57
4/20/14

SCAM!

They sound so much like the Wedding Wire. Based on the conversations we had on the phone, i asked them if they were sister companies with Wedding Wire, they would not admit. However I did ask them and which it caught them off guard.

"why do you have the same marketing strategies as Wedding Wire?" They couldn't answer the question.

christines28
2/16/14

The community boards are filled with self-righteous, condescending and down right mean women. The "snarky brides" as they call themselves, feed off of tearing other women down who don't abide by their "etiquette rules". Worst is that they brag about it to each other and laugh at how they can make "newbies" never return to the boards. My suggestion if you have a question you'd like a real and true answer to.... go elsewhere. These boards are are only full of snotty, arrogant and likely miserable women.

johns642
1/29/14

theknot.com will NOT work with you. They want you to spend thousand of dollars to list your venue on their site, yet they don't have the courtesy to do anything that you request. There is a review on for our vendor that has a reviewer that is personally attacking one of the employees. Everything in the review is false and incorrect. The knot claims that the bad reviews are what keep the brides coming back and make their site interesting! They are a bunch of scumbags!

arlenej2
12/1/13

The Knot supports cyber-bullying and is even proud of it, naming one of their community boards "Snarky Brides" formerly "B*tchy Brides" which only serves as encouragement to those who engage in it. After putting up a profile in which I stupidly listed our venue, a member of the Knot community used the information to try and contact our venue and cancel the wedding, unaware that I worked there and received the call personally. Repeated phone calls to the Knot did nothing and the group of women there picked on numerous brides, myself included, all while the moderators and company did nothing. While I understand that they cannot moderate everything, the fact that they cater to it, naming the board "Snarky Brides" indicates that they are in fact proud of this and encourage it. The free tools and advice are not worth it. While you're at it, boycott their sister sites, The Nest and The Bump--also with similar issues.

theaf1
10/7/13

I always love this site for that it can always come up with lots of fantastic ideas for your wedding. My cousins wedding has went smoothly and perfectly. And I owe a large part of the decorations as well as all kinds of planning and DIY stuffs to the knot. All these goes harmoniously with the gorgeous wedding attires from persundresses. Thanks a lot to the knot. Definitely thumb-up though.

zhertiamm
9/24/13

OMG I'm going through my guest list and everything has been fine until now! I have a website which I do love, but this guest list is really p*$$&^g me off. I'm trying to update it, and add who has accepted or declined RSVP's and the pop-up they use to edit the info keeps reverting to an ad pop-up and there's no way to bring it back to the previous page without exiting out of their pop-up page and reopening it, which in some cases the same stupid ad comes up!!! SO FURIOUS AND ANNOYED!

aniecef
8/23/13

So, I'm getting married soon. I'm at a complete lost of what to do, where to start, what's good and what's bad. Came across the knot from pinterest and I hated the site. I mean, freaking hated it. In order to see much of anything I had to sign up. Well, what if I don't want to and I just want wedding ideas? To my chagrin, I signed up and I didn't regret it, oh my gosh they're so helpful with lists and countdowns. I signed up with my facebook and they automatically put his name in the "groom" slots. I thought that was super cute. BUT they don't have everything, just some things to get you started a lot of suggestions on where to start and a few tips here and there. They even have an app. These are all good things, but what I didn't like comes next.

Call me bridezilla but I like everything to be in one place, super organized and details just right. When I want to take a quiz on which wedding dress is right for me I want suggestions on where to look, link me to some websites. When I say my budget is $6,000 be reasonable. How can I spend $38 on the grooms tux and shoes? When I see wedding ideas, share how they did it or link me to more pictures, maybe a wedding story link not just an option to like it.

Yes, I'm being a bridezilla I think. But I don't think it's the BEST site for weddings, just a good one. I'm a firm believer that if you want the best, you go to Pinterest. Where you can get it all from one site to a million other in one board, two boards, twelve boards if you need it.

jesseb31
8/14/13

iv always loved the knot because they give you great ideas for your big day. Not only do they have their own website and magezine but they also have an ap that you can get on your phone so check them out.

sarar8
7/28/13

I started with the knot right after we got engaged and have been thrilled with some things and not so happy with others. Uploading all our guest contact information was easy and all in one place. I really liked their free website and the fact that when someone RSVPd on our site, it updated their information in our contact list automatically and sent me an email saying who confirmed what. Their website was super easy to set up and all our guests have enjoyed looking at it. We have ordered a couple products from their site, one arrived no problem and the other had to be reshipped because their computer didn't take the full address I entered and I didn't catch it until the second time around, so a bit miffed there. I don't think I would order any more products from them, but the products we did order turned out perfectly and are of good quality. I think my favorite part of the whole site is their seating chart option! I just finished putting together a seating chart for 90 people in less than 2 hours, it was brilliant! Overall, I have really enjoyed working with this website for our wedding planning and have recommended it to some of my girlfriends who are soon getting married as well.

stephanien3
7/16/13

Theknot.com is pretty overwhelming. Planning a wedding is stressful enough, this website makes it even more stressful because you realize all of the beautiful things that you cannot afford or have time to plan for your wedding. That said, it is a good source for all things wedding. And, I will be using their website for my wedding website, mainly because after looking at several sites, it was the prettiest, easiest, and allowed us to customize it to how we liked. For that it gets 4 stars. Thanks!

kristenr3
7/1/13

I think everyone starts with The Knot. It's huge, and everywhere. It's an ok source, but definitely not the best. The Look Book is fun to flip through, but go elsewhere for vendors.

In short, use it as a resource if you like, just not your ONLY resource.

debb256
5/23/13

The Knot is terrible and their customer service is the worst. I entered all my guests using the guest list manager on their sister site, weddingchannel.com. I was informed that this list was going to be transferred to the Knot website but it never was because I had entered a couple people there already. So, all 150 guests that I entered are gone and I have to re-enter them. I am so frustrated and customer service has done nothing to resolve this. Needless to say, I refuse to buy anything from them or use their site as they are very unreliable.

traceys14
5/13/13

Mostly ads and the staff opinion on items related to Weddings. Not much that does not seem to be from paid advertisers. They also do not respond if you ask a question. I wrote in about an item two weeks ago that was in their shop and still have not heard back. Found something similar on Artfire.com and got it already, very happy and still no work back from this site's staff.

nikkij3
5/4/13

this is the Worst site ever to order from, i ordered a pair of long stem champagne flutes personalized for my wedding it took almost a month to be delivered and when i got them they were broken and of very bad quality, and on top of that when i tried to call them back to tell them about my flutes no one is there on the weekend. i do not recommend them to anyone, they are the worst, they didn't even ship with UPS or anything they used The regular Postal service yet they charge an arm and a leg for Delivery.

courtneyh18
4/30/13

I ordered 2 personalized items for an engagement gift, after waiting about 10 days and still not receiving any sort of confirmation email saying my order had shipped or anything, i called in to get some answers. The "supervisor" from California named May was the rudest, most unhelpful and unprofessional people I have ever dealt with. She refused to help me and said they did nothing wrong and basically that I was "$#*! out of luck." I was very excited about my purchase and after this experience I will never order from this site again and tell everyone looking for wedding stuff how terrible this company's customer service is. What a disappointment and still cant get over how disgusting May's behavior was.

yfatb
4/16/13

I ordered custom napkins and some bubbles a long time in advance so I can see how it looks and possibly order some more.
However, it has been 3 weeks now and my order is still processing. When I wrote to customer service they said that because they had a large sale they are delayed, which is just a bunch of nonsense because they went out yesterday with what they call their "biggest sale of the year" and I couldn't imagine somebody who is still delayed with their orders from the last "huge" sale they had to get themselves into another one. They are just slow and irresponsible. I order things weeks after I ordered that and they are already here a long time ago.
There are plenty of wedding websites and shops online, there is no need to use one that's not reliable enough with something as important as your wedding shopping!

amandas29
4/12/13

This is a great site to gather information from...and I was excited about the RSVP side of the site. However, I would not recommend using this site for your RSVP. The RSVP option allows quests to add themselves to your list if they are not listed. My email is attached to the site, but I have never received one email from them. They have no way to track people who have been adding their names to my RSVP and have pretty much told me they are sorry, but they don't have that information. Their costumer service has not been helpful at all and I have and am still trying to figure out why I am not getting emails. The only thing they did tell me was that it was not a problem on their end. Maybe this is because I did not buy a website from them and am using the free service. But they have lost me on this one. It's frustrating.

cp31
4/1/13

I set up my wedding website through The Knot and the day after I sent out my wedding invitations with the wedding website details the site decides that it will not load anymore. So now my guests will be going to a blank page when trying to get onto my website. There has been zero help from "The Knot" support team to help me - I have also noticed on several online forums that other brides have had the same issues with The Knot personal wedding webpages. DO NOT USE THEM FOR YOUR WEBSITE!

annr7
3/6/13

I ordered custom match boxes from them. It took nearly 4 weeks, which I had planned for, though they did not provide time frames. The match boxes were fine, But I ordered gold match boxes with wine colored ink. I got gold match boxes with white ink. I had no trouble with customized napkins I ordered through another vendor and received in less than 2 weeks. So I was a little annoyed, but, of course, no time to return. At least they were gold and the names and date was correct, so we will use them. They are attractive so nobody but us knows the ink color was not what we wanted. However, I really would not use them again as I found the lead times too long and not really reliable. Please note that I only ordered the personalized match boxes from them, so don't know how they are on other items. I did send customer service an email trying to check order status after a few weeks, but they never responded. So personally I would not use them again. The other wedding vendors I used shipped within 1-2 days and I always got responses to any emails.

loun3
11/13/12

I am a Professional DJ who figured the Knot would bring me more business...what a Ripoff they Promised me to try it for 3 Months then I can cancel anytime. When I tried to cancel after 3 months of not getting an Wedding Leads they said that I would have to keep it for 6 months. I was Furious and called management still insisting that I keep it for 6 months.. They said according to your contract but I said that I didn't have a contract?? They still didn't cancel my account and I will not pay them What A RIPOFF STAY AWAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

carolinecigw
11/12/12

I enjoy reading all the articles from this site, if I will have my wedding I will certainly follow some advice from here.

chandleeb
4/12/12

It's interesting that all wedding dress vendors listed on the site have a 5-star rating. Users should check other review sites prior to purchasing a dress.

kevinm29
4/4/12

Vendors should think twice about advertising on The Knot. It is very expensive (around 5 grand per year for good placement) and they do not appreciate your business. I have experienced many problems...over billing that took nearly a year to fix (I was refunded over $2000 in over billings). Eighteen months after this my ad was deleted from the site after winning one of The Best of The Knot Awards. I was off the site for 4 weeks while they fixed the problem...less than 3 months after this my front page placement was goofed and they have dropped me to the back pages of the site and no longer marked me as winning The Best of The Knot yet they continued to charge me for front page placement. Not worth your time or effort to advertise on this site unless you love very poor service.

ktk
2/16/12

My son recently got engaged. His fiance was in town (from Brazil) for an extended stay through the holidays. She is set up on this site. He has so many helpful tidbits. This is so good due to the fact that it's been like forever since I've planned a wedding!

mollym4
12/28/11

It has everything i want! products, information, ideas...it is a such good site.

ritak1
10/16/11

They actually rated my business as the best cakes of 2010 and 2011. So for this reason i give them a perfect score :)

karenl8
1/7/11

Best wedding site. Helped me with everything to what kind of flowers, what cake. I just emailed the pictures to my wedding vendors. Also loved the community of girls. I am a knottie.

jamieb2
11/11/10

This site has allowed me to plan my wedding from many miles away. There are so many resources, ideas, etc and the community allows me to bounce ideas and get recommendations from other brides. This site has been a godsend!