US Government's NSF

Rating Distribution

Detailed Rating Summary

Review Highlights

susanb52

I placed an order and received excellent customer service and prompt delivery . (in 12 reviews)

ryanw20

I have purchased several collector items from swap.com. (in 26 reviews)

▼ Sort by: recent

kellym85
12/11/14

Tried to order item, after about 100 emails including shipping email, in the middle of the emails I get one that says money has been refunded because all of a sudden it's out of stock. That's total BS! How can an item be canceled after it was about to be shipped--were they going to ship an empty package? Clearly someone saw the item (#1787964366) and liked it and took it for themselves. Money was refunded but still feel scammed because you think you're getting something and then it's ripped out from under your feet!

Tip for consumers: DON'T! SOMEONE MIGHT LIKE WHAT YOU'RE BUYING AND STEAL IT FOR THEMSELVES AROUND THE HOLIDAYS!

richardc90
12/6/14

I have found this site to be the best if you are looking for childrens clothes or toys. Have bought numerous items and have been pleased each time. The customer service and delivery could not be better. Give them a try you will be satisfied!

crystals13
11/30/14

ive bought several items off swap.com . I usually shop at thredup.com but the deals are so much better at swap. I ordered 2 pair of shoes for my son and I got a surprise with my order... they sent me a clean out bag for free... so im gonna give them a try on the selling. the only thing that makes it more difficult is thred up goes through the post office so the mailman takes my clean out bags... vs swap I have to take it to ups or drop of location. also thred up takes about 8 days or so to deliver vs swap ships the very next business day!

Tip for consumers: I paid 12 dollars for the boots and 12 for the sneakers. both are great!

melissab47
11/21/14

Shipping was fast. I was tottally satisfied with my order and more than I expected. I will be ordering more in the future. Thank You Swap.com!!

christinaa14
11/20/14

This was I place I have been using for years for my son, and sometimes my daughter. (My daughter is older and finding her clothes on here has become harder. I've been noticing as they grow their prices have gotten higher and higher, and today as I said hey I'll look at their toys because of the holiday I was shocked. Toys that claim to save you 60%. Like a little people zoo talkers flamingo $10 on swap.com and $4 at fisher price, and $3.96 at wal mart. My pal scout on sale now at wal mart for $14.96 reguarly $19.99 and at swap.com it is $26.00 again saying you save I believe this one was 10%. Such a disappointment considering I was faithful to buying clothes for my son from here, but when you over charge this is insane. The clothes are what I always buy, again their prices have been raised, but this seemed the easiest way to now compare how bad their prices have become.

carolanna
11/20/14

I HAVE DEALT WITH "SWAP.COM" MANY TIMES. I HAVE NEVER BEEN DISAPPOINTED WITH THEIR SERVICE OR THEIR MERCHANDISE AND I DEAL WITH THEM FREQUENTLY. CHILDRENS CLOTHING AND TOYS, ARE NEW OR GENTLY USED. THERE ARE ABOUT 5 CATAGORIES TO CHOOSE FROM AND THE PRICES ARE TERRIFIC! IN THIS SLUMPING ECONOMY ITS REALLY A GREAT HELP TO BE ABLE TO GET TOYS AND CLOTHING SO CHEAP. YOU CAN ACTUALLY SPEAK TO A REAL PERSON IF THERE IS A PROBLEM. I CAN'T SAY ENOUGH POSITIVE THINGS ABOUT THIS COMPANY. I HIGHLY RECCOMMEND IT. GREAT FOR PARENTS ON A BUDGET. CAROLANN AUFIERO

rahidah
11/14/14

Excellent service and merchandise! Definitely ordering all my little one stuff from Swap.com. Clothes are in EXCELLENT condition, next to brand new. Shipping was super fast, definitely recommending to everyone. Try, try, try, shop, shop, shop, please promise there will be no regrets.

maryj74
11/14/14

THE ONLY ONES THAT MAKES MONEY OUT OF THIS SITE IS THE COMPANY ITSELF NOT THE PEOPLE THAT ACTUALLY SENDS THE ITEMS TO SELL ,(It's good to buy but not to sell) fees are too expensive, $1 for every single item that sells and still 20% of your profits:(
the site needs some improvement as well, they need to add more description of the stuff, more pictures and also specify if item is new with or without tags, they have some items with tags attached and the description says(Like New) some items are new without the tags and the description says (Good Condition) why don't they just say..New without tags? so people know because if it says ...good condition, you assumed that it's used. they definitely need to add more description to all listings.

Tip for consumers: Buy, but I won't recommend to sell on swap.com.

bettya3
11/10/14

swap.com....love the items on this site. Site is hard to navigate, When I tried to see the items I had in my shopping cart, it did not display well. There were several items I did not want in it and I did not see a way to remove them. You should make the site more user friendly. Did not see a checkout link.

Tip for consumers: Shop at swap.com when you have lots of time. Relax and don't get frustrated at the poor design of the website. It's a struggle to make it work right now. Try to watch your shopping cart if you are able. Things apprear in it you did not order or want and you may not be able to get rid of them.

angieh12
11/10/14

I was a little skeptical when I made my first order BUT after I received it I was very impressed! Fast shipping and the quality of the items was impressive! Very reasonable prices for really great stuff! I order from swap.com at least once a month and have spread the word to friends and family. I have ordered toys, books, DVD's, and clothes and have yet to be unsatisfied! Very pleased with this website!

yulianab
11/4/14

I love dealing with Swap.com. Easy, painless, trouble-free. Description of the items clear and simple to understand. Pictures are great. Packaged nicely, very clean and neat. Coming very fast. What else do you need? I'm giving all stars!

charlottet4
11/2/14

i was very please with my order and how fast it came i like that each item is wrap in its own lil bag

Tip for consumers: AWESOME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

monas9
10/27/14

New to Swap.com so this was my first time making a purchase. I ordered clothing for my granddaughter. Clothing was like new. Very pleased with clothing for the cost. Will certainly buy again!

ants4
10/24/14

Love this site! Super fast shipping and everything was as described. I will order from this site again.

pamelas26
10/19/14

I am extremely excited to have found such a great site...I absolutely love all the items I bought+will now always buy my grandkids clothes from swap.com..its great I would recommend this site to everyone I know that needs clothes for their kids for an excellent deal...I just love it...what a great idea this was..thank you swap.com...

Tip for consumers: tell all your friends about this site....

danieller12
10/18/14

I'm obsessed with swap.com, it is amazing! It's so easy and convenient and I get so excited everytime I get new items for my kids in the mail. Everything is in perfect condition and is always folded and packaged nicely. I have so far sent two boxes full of my children's things and have swapped almost all of them and am getting ready to send two more boxes so I can start swapping more. My favorite part is that when I'm ready to ship my acquired items to myself it's only 4.99 to ship as many items as I want, not to mention that I can usually find a promo code to either get free shipping or a discount. I think all Mothers should try swap.com atleast once, I know it's made getting new clothes for my ever growing children a lot easier and less expensive :) The only complaint I have is that the website itself is sometimes temperamental. I think some glitches could use to be fixed.

Tip for consumers: Before sending your items to swap.com try to always search for promo codes online. I can usually find a discount atleast once a month.

latashaw3
10/14/14

This site is Amazing they are very affordable my daughter loves her clothes the clothes are in great condition and very helpful staff

alisonv1
10/5/14

Not sure how I found Swap.com but SO GLAD that I did. They offer great deals and a wide variety of items.

I completed MOST of my Christmas shopping for my grand daughter within 30 minutes of finding the site.

Shipping was very fast! The packaging insured that NOTHING was broken or damaged during transit.

I will definitely recommend Swap.com to everyone I know!

THANKS!

Tip for consumers: Be sure to browse all categories!

lynnraeb
9/29/14

My daughter told me about your website. The clothes are in excellent shape, each piece was individually wrapped, and received order very fast. Such cute clothes for Granny to without putting a crimp in my SSI. Keep uip the good work and I will tell my friends about you.

Tip for consumers: get a cup of coffee, sit down and relax so many cute things

kimberlyj5
9/28/14

WOW, Your site's the best ! I was browsing around the web to find a place to buy my grand daughter clothing that wouldn't break the bank lol and whoa and behold Look what I found! what a great idea. I live in Maine and my grand daughter lives in Kentucky and it's nice to send her a box from me here and there. You know when she least expects it. I love surprising her and with your wonderful site I can get her tons of stuff and send her a bigger box. Thanks #swap.com

tricias6
9/27/14

My first and evidently my LAST order with swap.com. Ordered 4 pairs of jeans for my toddler....received email saying that they were DELIVERED, but that was a week ago and still have yet to see any jeans. Scam!

Tip for consumers: I contacted customer service and they issued me a refund right away. I'm happy with how they handled this after all.

dianam20
9/26/14

I am so glad that I stumbled upon this site. I found tons of great clothes for my granddaughter. Much of it was brand new! The prices are great. I love all the outfits!
I would love it if they would offer more opportunities for free shipping, though ;0

sherrys19
9/23/14

SWAP.COM IS AMAZING...GREAT BUYS, FAST SHIPPING,GOOD QUALITY ITEMS.
I WILL SHOP HERE AGAIN AND AGAIN. CHECK IT OUT, I'M SURE YOU WILL LOVE IT TOO.

jessicaw35
9/15/14

Swap.com is Perfect!!! I hope everyone tries Swap.com. I have had the best experience with great prices, high quality, punctual free shipping, extremely easy selling, and I love the saved searches that sen me emails with items that become available to match! I was looking for unique items and if you don't find them just save your search and if they get not in stock they email you!!!!! I would never have attempted to sell anything except swap.com made it so easy I thought OK why not. Then all my items sold and I got money from things I never intended to use again (ie maternity clothes). I cannot express how much I love this site! It is my new favorite site for kids clothes, books, videos, toys, etc."

reneec12
9/15/14

I am so glad I found this site because I work with kids and need a lot of materials. The toys are clean, arrive quickly, and most hardly look used at all. I do not have the money to spend on these types of materials new, so this is better than a garage sale! I can check by age, gender, type of toy, or other characteristics without having to paw through junk I don't want. I will probably not swap toys because I use them all the time, but I do like browsing the site and making inexpensive purchases.

deenyd
9/14/14

This site falsely advertises prices. Items in cart will change price when you go to check out.

I spent 2 weeks adding stuff to a cart on this site. Occasionally there would be items that were bought by other people and it would tell me in my cart they were no longer available. (I understand this completely, no complaint.)
My complaint is that one of the items I put into my cart was priced at $3. It remained in my cart still stating it was $3 for a week. When I had finially found enough stuff to qualify for free shipping I proceeded to check out. When I did so the price of my $3 item changed to $14. I was confused. I went back to my cart and it was still showing the item at $3. I emailed the company asking them to fix the pricing error. They told me there was no error, and that the item was supposed to be $14.

After I posted this review (originally with 1star) I was contacted a member of the Swap staff via message through this site. She offered to send me the shirt to make up for my confusion. She also said the pricing error is because people can swap clothes and change prices without it changing in your cart. I advise that if you shop on this site you check out immediately to avoid prices changing on you.

Tip for consumers: Warning!!! Prices change from cart to check out. Advertised pricing is not guarenteed.

kayh20
9/13/14

The clothes are just darling and in great shape.
The cost was better than expected. My
Grandaghter just loves them. I did all her
Preschool clothes shopping on Swap.com.
Thank you!

melanieg10
9/12/14

This was my first time shopping at this site and I have to say I was really happy overall. When I received my box I was surprised to see everything was individually packaged. My daughter (who is 1) was super excited to see her first pair of cute PINK winter booties and had me put them on her right away. She also wanted her super cute and super clean warm fuzzy winter coat on as well. I was also super happy with the nursing tops I got. They were also super soft and clean smelling! I also bought a pair of delicious booties for winter...they are perfect...I just have to lose a little in the calf area to be able to wear jeans with them cause they fit me perfectly lol...that is not this sites fault though...just my calves lol. I hope you try this website, the prices are reasonable and the clothes come in perfect condition=)

toreys
8/16/14

They have nice stuff. I have added them to my list of online stores.
I usually buy from new4her.com since they sell used clothes and new clothes too but I was happy to find swap.com recently too! Now I have 2 favs!!!!

leeannb1
8/11/14

I love this site. I have only place one order from them and plan on placing more. I was able to get my son (who was 3 at the time) his entire wardrobe for under 70 dollars. Most of the items were sets, which really gave me my money's worth. I ended up with all of the popular clothing brands and received them in such a great amount of time. They were all individually wrapped and if I wasn't paying attention, would have thought that I had ordered them new. I have yet to sell, but am waiting on my bag at the moment, so I will update on that. This is the only site I go to for my children's clothing now.

felicea2
8/1/14

I just recently purchased a few items for my 3 year old Granddaughter for her birthday with Swap.com. I chose some gently used pink snow boots and a new pink snow bib and jacket set. When I first place my order I received an email 24 hours later stating there would be a delay in my shipment. I was little concerned because I wanted to make sure that I received them before my flight to visit my granddaughter. The customer service rep reassured that I would receive them in time. Once I received the items I was overjoyed at how nice they were. The snow suit still had tags and the snow boots even though they were used they did not look like at all. I am extremely pleased with my order and would definitely order from them again.

Felice
Decatur, Ga

panaddas
7/14/14

I sent them a lot of maternity clothes(used like new), kid clothes,and toys. I have to say that most of them are nearly in excellent condition and ok brand like GAP baby-kid. My daughter wore them just a few times some of them never worn but no tag. I stuff them in one box .. weight over 70 lbs and guess what.. ?? most of them .. 3/4 of my items were lost.
They listed some of my stuff at the beginning and I was told that .. there will be more lists on the web site... but it never. I tried to contact them few time asking about the rest of my stuff. Finally, the third time they replied me ..and said they would locate them and in the next day .. I got another email .. said.. they lost them but they would give me $50 instead for lost items. OMG!! that's box was super big.. it was over 70 lbs. all of them are in the same box.. how could that be..that you lost some and can list some?? I was so very disappointed with this website. No more business with them. Never and ever again.

shoneshar
6/2/14

I have two little girls now and I quickly found that it was going to be a little bit more expensive buying clothes for them both. I did a Google search for "inexpensive childrens clothes". Swap.com was the first site I saw. The rest is history. I love that I can choose the condition of clothes I would like to purchase. I can buy "brand new with tags" or "like new". I love the value. I can get lots of stuff for a great price. I love the user-friendly purchasing system and the inexpensive shipping. I'm pleased with the quality of clothes I received. Swap.com should be a parents dream!

sandej
5/26/14

Swap.com has incredible value! Absolutely wonderful product, better than described. Very Fast Shipping. I will definitely use them again and highly recommend them! If you have any doubt whatsoever…. DON'T. You will love the smooth transaction… honestly."
Sande of Bailey, CO in May 2014

lindam95
4/22/14

I ordered a beautiful Minnie Mouse toddler robe and it was perfect, also very hard to find, it came super fast and was very reasonably priced for the quality of the robe. I love this site.

danas22
4/7/14

I love this site, my first order was impressive the shirts came individually wrap, and they appeared to be new if they weren't they were close to it. I have already bought more stuff, and I find myself on the site at least once a day.

andreac36
3/24/14

I love Swap.com! I am so satisfied with my first order I went back and placed another order. Everything showed up clean, smelled great, and looked as good or better than expected. I love that it's not just expensive name brand clothes like other consignment sites, they really have something for everyone. I have checked out all of the online consignment shops I can find and Swap.com is by far the best executed. They have the largest selection with great pictures and great prices! Highly recommend!

kristined
3/17/14

this is the best online consignment site I have found to date - I love that the pricing is a real discount - many sites still as 17-20 for a used sweater, for example - I don't care if it's designer or not, my idea of buying used is to get a great deal - and on swap.com I do - every piece of clothing I have ordered has arrived clean, well packaged, and in excellent condition. I have only returned based on size (different brands run small and large), never on quality - and returns are a breeze! quick, easy, no hassle and refunds appear exactly when the site says they will. I shop here a lot - well worth it - especially with free shipping! kids grow so quickly and tho of course I do buy my son new clothes, I love picking up those cute outfits you can't find anymore and getting more bang for my buck - I have a number of items I would never have paid full price for, but it sure looks like I did! For the first time, I am going send MY clothes in to sell - until then I cannot give feedback on the selling or swapping end..YET:) Happy shopping!

susanb52
3/3/14

I had a great experience with Swap.com . I placed an order and received excellent customer service and prompt delivery . Each item was individually packaged and the were in excellent condition . The photos were well taken, showing the exact condition of the items. Thank you again. Sue B. Addison, IL

melissap18
2/18/14

I loved the idea of a website like this, my kids grown out of clothes so fast it's too crazy buying everything new. I ordered nearly $200 worth of clothing and toys from the website. I went to check out and 6 items in my cart was bought out from under me. It was okay though because I was still happy, until now.
The day after purchase I received an email saying one or more of my items was now unavailable and a refund would be given. I was disappointed about that. Again on the second day after purchase (and after receiving an email saying my order has been shipped) I received yet another email saying a shirt/short combo was now unavailable and I would be given a refund.
My problem is this, I understand that this is a used clothing website and that people can buy clothes in your cart until you pay for them but why AFTER paying are the items I ordered still being bought and refunds given? I have yet to receive any refunds.
It seems like a good idea in theory but realistically, the warehouse/website doesn't seem to be updated enough to prevent "unavailable items" from making it worth buying on the site. I can probably expect half my order to actually arrive at this rate.

jamiem32
1/25/14

Awesome prices great quality and accurate descriptions of items. Shipping is fast and customer service is amazing. Love shopping at Swap.com

georganneb
1/22/14

So far, all items I have ordered have arrived very quickly and exactly as described. Could not be happier...

ryanw20
1/22/14

I have purchased several collector items from swap.com. I've been very pleased with my items, which were very reasonably priced, the shipping time and the shipping price seems really fair. I look forward to future purchases!

jcb
1/10/14

The clothes I ordered arrived promptly and neatly packaged. I am very satisfied with swap.com and will buy from them again.

saraht37
1/4/14

I have bought items from swap.com twice now. I've been very pleased with my items, which were very reasonably priced, the shipping time and the shipping price seems really fair. The first order I got free shipping. My second order was a huge, 13 lb box and shipping was only $1.99!

sharonk18
1/4/14

I was delighted to find the old version of the game "Perfection" on swap.com. I had checked on other sites and some were selling the game for $50 +. I paid $8 for a brand new game - pieces were still attached to plastic holder - and shipping was free. The game was shipped and received very quickly. I was very pleased with the whole experience.

lizeilm
1/2/14

I love Swap.com. Fast shipping. Good Customer Service. New Products Everyday. Everything that I need for son's toys are available there. I'm addicted to Swap.com :)

darcyi
12/4/13

The store has SUPER QUICK shipping. The product was wrapped inside the box with a thank you. Very good customer service. I appreciated that. Product was received as described. Will do business again!

fh10
12/2/13

My order got here really fast, in great packaging and with such a friendly note! I am very impressed with Swap.com. My DVD was in excellent shape, I highly recommend ordering from them :)
FH from Alabama

dianel14
11/26/13

I was told about this site from a friend and I am grateful. I have ordered twice in less than 3 weeks and cannot believe the service. I receive the merchandise faster than any other mail order company and everything is wrapped individually and packed securely. Price are very reasonable and have had nothing but a fantastic experience.