US Government's NSF

3 Timber Court
Bolingbrook, IL 60440, United States
Tel: 630-296-0146
assistance@swap.com

People interested in Swap.com are also interested in:

Rating Distribution

Detailed Rating Summary

Review Highlights

ryanw20

I have purchased several collector items from swap.com. (in 56 reviews)

susanb52

I placed an order and received excellent customer service and prompt delivery . (in 21 reviews)

anastasiab3

I've traded gently used clothing that my kids have outgrown for clothes they actually needed. (in 48 reviews)

▼ Sort by: recent

saucyt
7/21/15

after sending in about 3 box full of clothes maybe 20 pieces were approved the rest got rejected and after fees and shipping fees I sold almost all my items and made $2.50 . What a joke never use this site again to sell anything, And alot of the items were in good condition I could of sold on offerup or a yardsale and made more money waste of time i wouldn't recommend to anyone.

sandyj24
7/21/15

To echo what others have said, the buying is good, but selling experience is absolutely AWFUL! The first 2 boxes I sent I was fairly satisfied with the results. I wasn't concerned with making money as much as I just needed to get rid of items my children have outgrown. (The wear uniforms for school so everything is very gently used)..First of all, take a picture of all your items that you send because some of the more expensive items sent " magically disappear" and they claim they were never received. However, I found the very same items, in the same size, and at the same time, my items were posted. The customer service reps, Matt and Ebone are of no help in the matter either. Ebone is the typical Kiss-the-customers-fanny type, so she appears concerned but is incapable of resolving any issue. Moving forward, I was told my clothes would be up for posting within 5-10 days. When I inquired as to why it was taking so long, I got the reply "We are overwhelmed with our new women's category and it may now take up to 15 days" After 15 days, still none of my (children's) items were posted. Sent yet another inquiry only to be told they have been swamped and the processing/posting time would now be 30 days! After SIX WEEKS my items are now finally posted. .And yes, items are missing from this box as well. Half were rejected and I am certain they were in good condition and all were professionally ironed, They literally throw all rejected items into a pile and take a picture of it and post it for you choose to donate or have it sent back to you (In the wadded-up pile) with a added-on fee for shipping. It is a great concept, but SWAP.com is typical company that has flourished and become a money-hungry mongrel. I hope people will soon see their dishonesty to their sellers and move elsewhere - There are many other online consignments that are very honest and up-front.

torij1
7/16/15

Good products, great prices, excellent service, fast shipping.

marcieg
7/15/15

I started selling on Swap sometime in February 2015. I was really excited to start selling because from the reviews it looked like such a great process. I know alot about resale as well. For one, I have sold 5 years in a row with a local consignment sale that happens 2x a year where I am from. Majority of my clothing is from Gymboree or Gap. I make quite a bit of money doing these sales but my main focus with Swap was not to make money. I wanted to swap clothing for my 4 children. I buy my kids really nice stuff and was hoping to save a little money this year and I thought this would be a great way to do that and still come out with great items for my kids. My first box I sent in, there were quite a few pieces missing. I knew exactly what they were too. They told me they couldn't find them anywhere, but days later under the Netcycler seller name, I saw my items in the same sizes that were missing. How does that just happen all of a sudden someone else gave them the exact same items in the exact same size at the exact same time? The customer service was very good though, I can say that. Ebone was really nice and offered to help correct the situation. I wish more would have been done for me though! At first, using the site it was going great. I would offer fair prices for other people's clothes and I would feel like I would get a fair trade in return on swaps. Now when someone swaps an item with me and pays money on top of the swap, their company takes that commission as well. You end up with a completely unfair swap. No where did I ever read in their rules that they took commision off of swaps as well. Only on sales. Then I am told you cannot be lowballed by $1 offers yet my swap offers page is loaded with them. I have even taken pictures and uploaded them to facebook and still no response! I will be adding pictures to this review so you can see as well since they do not believe you can get only $1 offers! Another drawback from using their company is that you have to price your items substantially higher just to make a profit since their fees are high priced! Then you (the seller) run the risk of your items just sitting in your account because who wants to pay that kind of money for a used item even if it is name brand? I do want to say that there have been some really good points to using their site. They do majority of the work. They put the items on the site. They take the pictures. Customer Service has been good. BUT items take forever to load into your account.I think once I am done with my items in my account I will only buy from now on. No more selling and no more swapping. It really isn't worth it anymore. Also want to add that I sent a message directly to management (Matt) on some tips on how to improve their site a few months ago and never got a response from him. Today, I still use Swap and I buy from Swap as well. I have had good and bad experiences with them. With any company you run the risk of issues. Overall I am semi pleased. I just wish they would listen to the feedback from their customers more...

joshg33
7/14/15

Sent a total of 125 items for selling, 84 of which were rejected on some trumped up charges. I have sold almost 20 items over the past couple of months, netting a total profit of under $15- some of these were nice clothes that I could have easily sold on eBay for 3 times as much even after shipping. The site is fine for buying clothes, but utterly ridiculous for selling.

dianel29
7/8/15

i recently found this site. Having lost weight recently I needed new clothes. This site was a life saver.
They have a great selection, the clothes are like new and they deliver very fast.
The Clothes are brand name. Anything from old navy, gap, to joe's jeans, armani.
The prices are the best you can find of sites like these.
They also will take back what doesn't work or fit.
Swap has become one of my favorite sites.

geminij
7/8/15

I sent a large bag filled with clothing it took 4.5 weeks to post and 4 items were excepted. I was set back by this but was assured that my shipping fees Would be voided. I just sold 1 shirt for $5 and after all of their fees I will receive $2.25. I thought the selling fee was 25%?! I won't Sale on this site again. I have bought a few items and the shipping was quick. 2 of my items were miscategorized. I thought I was buying a Jr halter and it ended up being a skirt. I bought size 7 boys shorts and they ended up being a 7 Jr girl shorts. I was able to use the items for other kids in our family but my son didn't get what he picked out. So they get 3 stars from me.

carolanna1
7/2/15

I HAVE BEEN DEALING WITH swap.com FOR OVER A YEAR NOW. I BOUGHT ALOT OF TOYS FOR THE TODDLERS IN MY FAMILY. ALL LOOK BRAND NEW AND I CAN SAY THE SAME FOR KIDS CLOTHING AND ACCESSORIES. I DON'T SHOP RETAIL FIRST ANYMORE AS KIDS GROW SO FAST IT DOES NOT PAY SO THIS CONSIGNMENT IS A GREAT ANSWER TO FAMILIES ON A BUDGET. THEIR CUSTOMER SERVICE DEPT. IS THE BEST I EVER DEALT WITH. NO AUTOMATED SYSTEM....A REAL PERSON ANSWERS THE PHONE!!! I LOVE THIS COMPANY! Carolann Aufiero

rebeccas60
6/30/15

This is the first time I've tried swap.com and it hasn't been positive so far. They received my box on May 22nd. It's now June 30th and none of my items have been posted. When they received my box I got an email saying it would take 10-15 business days to post my items. So far it's been 27 business days and they're still not up. Most annoying is that I spent a lot of time sorting the items to make sure only summer clothes were included in the box. I appreciate that sometimes people get behind, but it should not take weeks to address whatever the issue is. At the very least they should be honest about how long it takes to process boxes. NOT COOL.

ms195
6/23/15

This company started out okay but has since grown into a very dishonest "company". First they do not donate anything, the resell it for their own profit! They will cut the tags off of your brand new items and send them back to you stained and gross! They will tell you they will except certain items and then throw it into their reject pile (gee wonder why?). They recently raised their sellers fees and you would think they would employ more help. Nope, for over a month they have been accepting boxes with confirmation they would be processed in 10-15 days. SEVERAL people's boxes have been "lost" in this process and several are still waiting and it has been over a month for the boxes to be processed, yet they charge you your fee as soon as it hits their back door. Of course, this works out to their advantage b/c now you can't sell your seasonal items b/c they have sat there for a month or so and Swap can offer you pennies while they turn around and sell it other places. Yes, they do sell on other websites and locally. There was also a post on their page several weeks ago about a lady who found her rejected items that were supposed to be donated listed for sale somewhere. Of course swap removed that post as well. DISHONEST.......you are better having a yard sale and selling it for $1.00 or donating to a charity of your choice so that you can claim it yourself, than getting involved with these people.

rachels55
6/21/15

I've been with Swap since they were Netcycler. I buy and sell on Swap with a great degree of regularity. When I ship items, they usually start appearing online for me to price within 48 hours. They're incredibly fast! Almost every time there's a free shipping code for buying, I make a purchase. And they have sales from time to time. I recommend Swap to everyone looking to buy or sell kids' stuff. Now they have women's clothing, too. I'm just waiting for them to add purses and bags to the women's selections, and I'd love to see men's clothing on the site.

yolandal3
6/19/15

SWAP.COM IS RIDICULOUS!! I SENT. CAN'T EVEN EXPLAIN MYSELF I'M SO FRUSTRATED WITH THIS COMPANY. THIS IS MY OPINION!! DON'T SEND ITEMS TO THIS COMPANY. I AM SELLING ITEMS ON POSH MARK. YOU HAVE TO DO THE WORK YOURSELF, BUT AS THEY SAY IF YOU WANT THE JOB DONE RIGHT, DO IT YOURSELF.

Tip for consumers: DON'T

annt24
6/17/15

I love this site. I was wounding if the were going to get men stuff on here too thanks ann tullos

mariac70
6/16/15

Got what I ordered fast and it was in great condition! I will definitely buy from this site again.

steves158
6/16/15

The best part of the place is the manager on the floor and he gets screwed, its sad, place has potential but, wrong people get dumped on. I don't know how the male supervisor takes it there, hopefully he gets his due

sarahb135
6/9/15

1. They will take a month to put your items on the site.

2. They'll sell your "rejects" out the back door by the pound.

3. They'll say they pay you rebates but never do, or claim it's your bank's fault.

4. They'll gladly take your money for items that don't match the description, then reject them when you try sell the clothes back.

5. They'll cheat you in any way they can.

Save your time and money.

mrsc4
6/8/15

I have not only bought items on Swap.com but sold more than a few things as well. Very easy to buy and sell. They send you a pre paid label that you only pay for once you sell your first item. They direct deposit your funds into the account of your choosing. And for buying?? There are alot of great gently used items to choose from. Much better than driving around to some of these resale places and still not finding what your looking for. Swap.com gives you the convienience of online shopping with great prices....all from the comfort of your own home!!

julieb81
6/6/15

Just as everyone else is saying- you send a big box of your stuff and they accept hardly any of it. Some of the stuff that they refused was matching sets with tags! When I asked about it they told me I needed to review the acceptance policy... and if I want my clothes back I have to pay to ship them back! What a trap!

anacarelr
6/1/15

They take your money and your clothes and they hace a excuse like if ur baby clothes dont look good donate they probably keeping it. Terrible experience buying clothes too. A baby pants that i bought had pu on it so nasty. Never sell ir buy in this. Is a big scam they just want your money

jenniferr86
6/1/15

I sent in a large box of baby clothes and items. They accepted less than 10 of the items. Several of the items they accepted were new in package but they marked them as merely good condition. I contacted them asking them to correct their error, I was informed that they would, but no corrections were ever made. I'm convinced they make their money charging sellers ridiculous fees.

I've never tried buying from swap, but after my selling experience I'm not going to take the chance. They already have enough of my money and my items.

genevap
5/23/15

I don't know what this company is like when it comes to selling or swapping but I am content to buy from them. Needed some clothes for 2 young girls in our church and didn't have much time or money to spend. Found swap.com and could not have been more pleased with the results I received! Ordered several pieces and the package was shipped within 2 days just like they said. I received the package in plenty of time to do any altering so it could be ready for them when they needed it. Could not believe the prices. So cheap! Am recommending this site to others!

jenniferk31
5/22/15

When you send in a box of your clothes all you are doing is lining their pockets not yours! They claim that you can make over $150 per box and with 4 boxes sent in (more than 75% sold) I have only made back what i have paid to ship it there! They take all of your profits! I sold many items for their minimum $3 to move them and of the $3 they took $2.25! That is silly! I wish I would have kept my sons baby clothes and just donated them to a local good cause. This website and their customer service team are rude, mean and only care about making money off your items while you suffer. SAVE YOUR BREATH AND JUST DONATE OR GO ELSEWHERE!!!!

elaineg18
5/21/15

This company has a GREAT selection! I click on my grandson's size, click the manufacturer my daughter likes and displayed in front of me are pages of beautiful, like-new clothes! I save time by shopping on my phone instead of going to the store. I don't have to dig through multiple sizes to get to his size. The clothes literally look like they're BRAND new. I've shopped for my daughter when she was pregnant, and now I shop for my grandson. I haven't had to return a single item. The descriptions are perfect. I love swap.com. It makes having babies SO much more affordable! WHERE WERE YOU 20 YEARS AGO WHEN I HAD MY CHILDREN? Great company. Fast shipping, which is FREE after a certain amount. Highly recommended!!!

stephaniel23
5/16/15

I have a 5 yr old and he isn't picky so it's easy for me to save money shopping for him on this site since they have a $3-$5 dollar category and they have the clothes separated by category. Shopping woman's bottoms is horrible though because I'm picky and most things don't say the leg type or rise. I've sent many things there and haven't any problems with the few things that have been rejected from time to time (which has been an average of maybe 1 thing per the many boxes I have sent). I don't know why other people are having tons of rejects but the rules are simple, no stains or rips and clean items basically. The value you get back isn't that great but I figure with what I save on what I buy it evens things out and I don't have lug things that are too small or no longer played with somewhere when I can just send it all away.

allisonv3
5/16/15

I have had great success in buying from this site. Very happy buyer. From the reviews very hesitent to sell. I got burned by other sites on value to what was sent. Afraid to take that chance again.

cassie78
5/15/15

Buying from this site is amazing!!! But selling is a total disappointment!! I sent in a full box and 3/4 of it was rejected. The reasons listed ranged from undervalued, strong odor and pet hair. First, I don't even have a pet, so there is no pet hair on anything I sent in. After receiving my rejections via ups, which I had to pay to get back, I inspected everything. There was no odor, unless laundry soap is offensive. There was no hair. And if your item or pair doesn't have a value of $3 (to them) its rejected. I look at this site everyday. There are items just like ones I sent in listed for more than $3 and my same items were rejected. Before I received the rejection box, I had sent in 2 more FULL boxes. Today I got an email saying they had added something to my account and guess what, it was a rejection. I regret sending them in. When I sent my firsts box in the fees page said $1 plus 10% for each item is what they make. Now after I sent in more, they have changed it to $1.50 plus 25% per item. I'm being ripped off! I wish I could just have my stuff back!! I will continue to buy, but after this, will NEVER sell through them again!!!

Tip for consumers: Buy, but don't sell!!

deniseo3
5/14/15

Of course, they need to have items sent ---- so they can sell. However, I have purchased many items for my granddaughter - all are perfect and I would buy again. However, after reading all the MANY complaints of those sending items.......I would not consider doing that. We did get a yellow bag and time constraints have postponed getting that bag full to send. Now - I will not. We will only be buyers - don't need the grief of sending nice items that aren't accepted. Sorry SWAP. - it's the truth that's hard to hear.

robert-jessicaj
5/13/15

I sent several kids clothes and some women's clothes. They were all clean, in good condition and free of stains. It took 3 weeks from the day they received my box to post the pictures for me to price. They only accepted 10 things and took a picture of a pile of clothes and marked it as rejected. Two of my sisters are unpacking the boxes they were going to ship. It's not worth your time or energy to go through this website. I read their acceptance criteria prior to sending my clothes, but it made no difference.

pamelad21
5/12/15

Shopping with Swap Shop is so easy and fun. I have had wonderful service with them.
The products I have ordered have always been prompt and what I order has always been
exactly what I have expected if not better!
Thank you for having this business. My grandchildren love when they see the box coming in.
They know that it is for them! LOL

dees42
5/8/15

I posted previously about selling on swap.com. I've now sent in three boxes (two mostly maternity and one mostly newborn and 3 mos. baby clothes).

First, the shipping process is easy. There is a charge to ship, but they don't charge you up front. I received an email when my box was received.

Second, the posting process. I've found that the timeline between receipt of box and getting the items up on the site is longer than advertised, it seems to be taking about three weeks. I receive an email and then set my prices. I have had some errors in description, but they are easy to correct, there is a link to click when you find an error.

Third, review and rejection. I've reduced my rate of rejection. I make sure everything is clean, in fact I had almost all my maternity work clothes dry cleaned before I sent it in. As for baby stuff, I'm making sure to keep tags on the clothes until my baby wears it. So if she never does I can send it in as new with tags. I'm also being very selective as to what I send in as far as baby stuff and doing more sets (putting three of four things together). If there is any wear at all on the baby clothes I donate to Goodwill rather than send to swap. As such, this last time, only one baby item was rejected. None of my maternity stuff from the last box was rejected (it was all high end and freshly dry cleaned).

As of now, I've made about $100 and the that is just on two boxes (since I just posted the prices on the last box today). We shall see how this last box sells as I've priced the maternity stuff higher since its all very high end stuff.

Overall I think this is a decent site and as I have more experience I'm doing better with sales and rejection rate.

I also recently bought three items for my baby (9 mos. clothes) and I was pleased with the quality and condition. I wasn't surprised by that since I know that they have a high rate of rejection. I with this site had a rating for selling and a rating for buying, since it seems like experience for each is much different.

I would rate this site as a 5 for buying and a 3 for selling.

lauras85
5/7/15

swap.Com is a reliable source for shopping for used children's clothing!! I always know that I can trust that what I receive will be in good condition and just what was described!!!

kellyc65
5/5/15

I have gone to the sight numerous times for something and always find other things that I like. My sister has now started browsing.

kimo18
5/5/15

I love this shop. It is a wonderful place to shop.everything you receive is in excellent condtion

islanden
5/4/15

I sent in a box full of clothes. They accepted half and rejected half. The ones that they did keep when it sells I end up with no money because their fees take up all the money. NEVER AGAIN WILL I SALE FROM THIS WEBSITE!!

jeanniee2
5/3/15

I love swap! I am a Grandma and find many wonderful new with tags clothes and toys. The prices are wonderfully reasonable. Shipping is very fast!

kathyb51
4/28/15

I love Swap.com. Every time I purchase an item, the package is professionally wrapped, received promptly and the item is in excellent condition. The prices and service is fantastic. I tell all my friends about Swap.com. Happy shopping!

deannah7
4/23/15

I Love the accessibility as well as selection and communication that Swap.com provides whether it Buying, Selling or Trading, It's Awesome.

krissal1
4/22/15

Don't sell your stuff with Swap.com its the biggest scam i have ever seen!! I sent in a huge box of clothes with sooo many things in it, all of which was name brand; childrens place, old navy, american eagle, jordan shoes. They only accepted about 4 things, which i think is about enough to make my money back on the shipping cost and to make them some money. I seen things on their site for sale that were in worse condition than mine! Also, I think they do this in hopes that you would just donate the stuff so they can sell your stuff any way with out letting you make money on them! bullllll crap!!! I sent in several pairs of american eagle jeans that were damn near brand new! i never even got the chance to wear any of them and they didnt accept them! they said my stuff had holes and stains and i know for fact that my stuff did NOT because I thoroughly went through it all and i even threw away the stuff that looked worn or had a hole or stain! I know for fact I can sell this stuff and get rid of it and now I am wishing I hadn't sent it to swap because it damn near took the full 15 business days for them and now I got to wait for them to ship it back. Also on top of that in the picture of my "Reject" pile it doesnt even look like all of my stuff!! I better get all of my stuff back or these people are in for it! I have it written down on paper exactly what i sent to them.

I told sooo many family and friends about Swap.com before I knew about this scam!! Now i will quickly run and tell them otherwise before they too get scammed. Also after selling my stuff I was going to turn around and buy from swap.com for my kids... well not now! i dont care what they got that I want I will not be contributing any more money to these people! Maybe if you treated your sellers good you would have more buyers in return! just saying!

DONT SELL AT SWAP . COM ---- DONT CONTRIBUTE TO THESE CON ARTISTS!

lisak60
4/20/15

The only positive thing I can say is the shipping is convienent. I sent Swap.com close to thirty child's clothing items and they only accepted four. The four they did accept were new and one still had tags. The other things sent were in good resale condition but rejected so I paid to ship them back. Since I've been participating @ Parent Connection Swap Meets regularly for the past 5 years I know what will sell and how to price it. So far they sold one pair of leggings I got $2.00 for and they put my other pair "on sale" (unbenounced to me) for $2.50 and sold them. They gave me $0 for that one as their sales price took up all the fees charged. This is a rip off racket for an average seller. Probably great for buyers as they take advantage of the sellers. Beware of the scam!

davidg147
4/7/15

For a site whose main selling point is the centralized grading of items, they do a fairly poor job of it. My first purchase of a 'good condition' item arrived incomplete, missing perhaps the most obvious items to check for. This was not mentioned in the description, and the photos provided (of the closed box) weren't nearly enough to determine that myself. As-is, what I did receive is worth the price I paid (barely), and I surely don't want to waste my life returning it to the post office, but I will likely never shop there again.

Tip for consumers: I recommend not buying sets of items with many pieces. Sticking to large, single items may be safer.

ozgeg
4/6/15

DO NOT send in your clothes.

I agree with what other users say.

1. They randomly selected items from my box, and there were equally valuable items among the "rejected" items.
2. They listed so many of my items wrong, including a listing of a women's dress under boy clothing
3. When I asked them to review my box, they said they will contact me in 5 business days, then didn't. When I contacted them, they sent me a long yet contentless emails (stating how they appreciate my business, but not giving any answers to my questions).

I think that they reject items on purpose, and ask for a return fee so that people would donate their clothes, and they will sell them.

lindaj41
4/2/15

Great Site! Gorgeous clothes! Great Customer service..Emailed Customer service/got response next day. Product shipping - got it in 4 days.
Awaiting paycheck to order more

abigailn
3/30/15

I'm editing my previous review because I've recently noticed some things going downhill for selling.

The time it takes for them to list things after I've sent them in has dramatically increased. They used to start listing as soon as items were received. Now I've been waiting almost three weeks for them to get to my box.

Also, I've had to contact customer service about some lost items. I got a reply saying they would get back to me within 2 business days. I waited a week, contacted them again, was told I needed to be referred to management and to wait 1 more day. It's now been another week and I haven't heard anything.

So, I still love the concept of this site but I hope they are able to hire more staff or do whatever it takes to ensure better service.

Previous review:

They make everything so easy. I can send in a giant box of stuff, they take the pictures, I get to set whatever price I want, and I can get anything back at any time. And everything I sent in has sold. So easy.

I also love the fact that you can buy stuff and keep it in storage with them until you're ready for it. Then you only have to pay one shipping fee for everything you buy and everything you want back. Perfect.

Also, super fast and friendly customer service.

ericae8
3/30/15

i am in love with this website! would reccommend to EVERYONE!! =]

catinac
3/28/15

I've gotten great items that you definitely will be proud to wear. Its so convenient to be able to get such a great value and product with out having to fo all over and wasting your whole day. More time for family and the love it also..

susanl69
3/22/15

For my first order from swap.com, I ordered a colorful quilted backpack/purse for a very reasonable price. It arrived promptly, nicely wrapped, and in great condition, as described. I will definitely be using this site again in the future.

Tip for consumers: I compared my purchase to other retail sites and confirmed that I got a great price.

judithh9
3/20/15

My granddaughter loves everything we ordered

Tip for consumers: Check it ou-they are good and prompt and nice clothes

sueg18
3/16/15

As far as buying, I'd say 3-4 stars. But I just can't recommend sending in used items for them to sell. Looking at my 'rejected' pile of clothing, I saw that there were quite a few items that--I know for a fact--did not have "excessive wear", "stains", or "worth less than $3.00" (matching sets could have been made out of them as per their own guidelines). Wasn't worth it to have them sent back so I had them donate. I could say more but it would be speculation, and I think Brittany's review below is spot on.

sues53
3/11/15

company advertised wrobg size. ordered 12 mo. But received a 6 mo. - checked website to verify and my item was still advertised as 12 mo. Complained to so called Customer Service, their response

We are very sorry that the item was not as described. Our merchandisers try to be very careful with the categorization, but sometimes mistakes happen.

Also they sent me someone elses items!

Looks like mistakes happen a lot there.

margief
3/4/15

I was online seeking consignment shops in the area and came across swap.com. This is the first time ordering from them, and let me tell you...I couldn't be happier! I ordered 59 items....shirts, dresses, skirts for my girls...tshirts and button downs for my son...and a bunch of board games for about $340. That's less than $6 per item...can you say AMAZING? And the shipping was super fast. I submitted my order 4 days ago which was a Saturday(night), and I just received my package containing all 59 items this afternoon(Wednesday). The board games are in perfect condition. The denim skirts, dresses, shirts for all three of my kids look as if they were never used. Definitely two thumbs up for swap.com. I am so pleased, I am already filling up another shopping cart

13 Questions & Answers

Below are questions from consumers with answers from the Swap.com staff and other consumers. Do not write reviews in this section - click here to write a review
Ask a question
Q: would there be a way to go over prices to sell items sent to you to sell BEFORE sending them and finding out it is not an acceptable price? I have all new with tag, higher end girls clothes and shoes, slippers, etc. Seems like a waste of your time and my money and yours too, if I send a box only to find that they won't be sold at a decent price.
1/9/15
Answer
barbw7
A: There's no way for them to go over prices. They have to see the items and determine from going over it, if it's acceptable, once it's accepted, then you have to determine the price you want to sell it for. You could try searching on their site for similar items and see what they are priced at. I did notice when pricing my items that I'd get a little notice with recommended prices, which was very helpful. I didn't have a good experience selling but many others have. Make sure you take pictures of your items, that's very important. I appreciated that their site is set up to allow you to take back your items if you changed your mind about selling them. I'm in the process of getting back my items. Hopefully it works out well and I get all my items back.
1/15/15
Helpful answer
Add your answer
Q: Hi,
From what I gather, I can return any items that do not fit and get a 100% refund and don't have to pay to ship the items back as long as I request the return in 30 days. Is this correct?
Thanks
4/18/15
Answer
carolanna1
A: HI JO, MATT WORKS FOR SWAP.COM AND HIS ANSWER IS RIGHT ON. I LOVE THIS COMPANY! EMPLOYEES ARE SMART AND EFFICIENT. I HAVE SUCESSFULLY SENT ITEMS BACK ONCE. I WAS QUICKLY CREDITED ON MY ACCOUNT. THE BABY TOYS FOR MY GRANDBABIES ARE AS PERFECT AS ON A WALMART SHELF....I HAVE NEVER SENT BACK A TOY. ITS SO SMART FOR PARENTS AND GRANDPARENTS TO BUY TOYS AT EXCELLENT PRICES BECAUSE CHILDREN OUTGROW THEM SO SOON. I SAVE SO MUCH NOT PAYING RETAIL. CAROLANN carolannaufiero@ymail.com
Helpful answer
Add your answer
Questions? Get answers from the Swap.com staff and other consumers.
  • From where do products ship?

17 Photos for Swap.com