US Government's NSF

Rating Distribution

Detailed Rating Summary

Review Highlights

susanb52

I placed an order and received excellent customer service and prompt delivery . (in 18 reviews)

ryanw20

I have purchased several collector items from swap.com. (in 43 reviews)

anastasiab3

I've traded gently used clothing that my kids have outgrown for clothes they actually needed. (in 39 reviews)

▼ Sort by: recent

genevap
5/23/15

I don't know what this company is like when it comes to selling or swapping but I am content to buy from them. Needed some clothes for 2 young girls in our church and didn't have much time or money to spend. Found swap.com and could not have been more pleased with the results I received! Ordered several pieces and the package was shipped within 2 days just like they said. I received the package in plenty of time to do any altering so it could be ready for them when they needed it. Could not believe the prices. So cheap! Am recommending this site to others!

jenniferk31
5/22/15

When you send in a box of your clothes all you are doing is lining their pockets not yours! They claim that you can make over $150 per box and with 4 boxes sent in (more than 75% sold) I have only made back what i have paid to ship it there! They take all of your profits! I sold many items for their minimum $3 to move them and of the $3 they took $2.25! That is silly! I wish I would have kept my sons baby clothes and just donated them to a local good cause. This website and their customer service team are rude, mean and only care about making money off your items while you suffer. SAVE YOUR BREATH AND JUST DONATE OR GO ELSEWHERE!!!!

elaineg18
5/21/15

This company has a GREAT selection! I click on my grandson's size, click the manufacturer my daughter likes and displayed in front of me are pages of beautiful, like-new clothes! I save time by shopping on my phone instead of going to the store. I don't have to dig through multiple sizes to get to his size. The clothes literally look like they're BRAND new. I've shopped for my daughter when she was pregnant, and now I shop for my grandson. I haven't had to return a single item. The descriptions are perfect. I love swap.com. It makes having babies SO much more affordable! WHERE WERE YOU 20 YEARS AGO WHEN I HAD MY CHILDREN? Great company. Fast shipping, which is FREE after a certain amount. Highly recommended!!!

stephaniel23
5/16/15

I have a 5 yr old and he isn't picky so it's easy for me to save money shopping for him on this site since they have a $3-$5 dollar category and they have the clothes separated by category. Shopping woman's bottoms is horrible though because I'm picky and most things don't say the leg type or rise. I've sent many things there and haven't any problems with the few things that have been rejected from time to time (which has been an average of maybe 1 thing per the many boxes I have sent). I don't know why other people are having tons of rejects but the rules are simple, no stains or rips and clean items basically. The value you get back isn't that great but I figure with what I save on what I buy it evens things out and I don't have lug things that are too small or no longer played with somewhere when I can just send it all away.

allisonv3
5/16/15

I have had great success in buying from this site. Very happy buyer. From the reviews very hesitent to sell. I got burned by other sites on value to what was sent. Afraid to take that chance again.

cassie78
5/15/15

Buying from this site is amazing!!! But selling is a total disappointment!! I sent in a full box and 3/4 of it was rejected. The reasons listed ranged from undervalued, strong odor and pet hair. First, I don't even have a pet, so there is no pet hair on anything I sent in. After receiving my rejections via ups, which I had to pay to get back, I inspected everything. There was no odor, unless laundry soap is offensive. There was no hair. And if your item or pair doesn't have a value of $3 (to them) its rejected. I look at this site everyday. There are items just like ones I sent in listed for more than $3 and my same items were rejected. Before I received the rejection box, I had sent in 2 more FULL boxes. Today I got an email saying they had added something to my account and guess what, it was a rejection. I regret sending them in. When I sent my firsts box in the fees page said $1 plus 10% for each item is what they make. Now after I sent in more, they have changed it to $1.50 plus 25% per item. I'm being ripped off! I wish I could just have my stuff back!! I will continue to buy, but after this, will NEVER sell through them again!!!

Tip for consumers: Buy, but don't sell!!

deniseo3
5/14/15

I have gotten so many cute clothes for my granddaughter on Swap.com. The latest is a great sleeveless denim jacket that she adores. Everything I've purchased has been in perfect condition and looks even better than the nice photos. The prices are way lower than other online consignment sites - so I only shop swap.com.

robert-jessicaj
5/13/15

I sent several kids clothes and some women's clothes. They were all clean, in good condition and free of stains. It took 3 weeks from the day they received my box to post the pictures for me to price. They only accepted 10 things and took a picture of a pile of clothes and marked it as rejected. Two of my sisters are unpacking the boxes they were going to ship. It's not worth your time or energy to go through this website. I read their acceptance criteria prior to sending my clothes, but it made no difference.

pamelad21
5/12/15

Shopping with Swap Shop is so easy and fun. I have had wonderful service with them.
The products I have ordered have always been prompt and what I order has always been
exactly what I have expected if not better!
Thank you for having this business. My grandchildren love when they see the box coming in.
They know that it is for them! LOL

dees42
5/8/15

After reading a lot of reviews, I sent in a large box of maternity and newborn items. I found the process easy, there was an email when they received the items, when they were ready to price, etc. There were description errors (three items) which were promptly corrected once I emailed them. I've sold several maternity items and received cash into my PayPal account. The fees are high, but they do most of the work.

What perplexes me is the rejected items. First, its hard to see all of what they rejected since its just a photo of several items. But, I kept a detailed list and took photos before I sent my items. I think this helps because I know exactly what I sent (inventory) and I know what they posted and I can figure out what is rejected or missing. Second, the rejected items simply make no sense. One maternity maxi dress was worn once by me, so it was in like new condition. Several newborn items were worn once by my daughter, but are listed as rejected because of "stains" when I know there were no stains or wear or tear (since I made sure everything was clean and in like new condition and those items that were not I sent to Goodwill). They accepted some items worn by my daughter a few times but rejected other items worn once and they even rejected an item never worn by her (but without tags, I now know not to take tags off clothes until she wears them). Said another way, the rejection system seems to make little sense to me.

I am preparing a box of additional newborn/under 3 month items. I'm not expecting most to be listed based on their weird rejection of my other baby stuff, but I'm going to try again.

Since I did better with maternity stuff, I do plan to send in my high end maternity stuff, which has all been drycleaned so it will be interesting to see if they reject any of that. I plan, again, to create a detailed inventory.

lauras85
5/7/15

swap.Com is a reliable source for shopping for used children's clothing!! I always know that I can trust that what I receive will be in good condition and just what was described!!!

kellyc65
5/5/15

I have gone to the sight numerous times for something and always find other things that I like. My sister has now started browsing.

kimo18
5/5/15

I love this shop. It is a wonderful place to shop.everything you receive is in excellent condtion

islanden
5/4/15

I sent in a box full of clothes. They accepted half and rejected half. The ones that they did keep when it sells I end up with no money because their fees take up all the money. NEVER AGAIN WILL I SALE FROM THIS WEBSITE!!

jeanniee2
5/3/15

I love swap! I am a Grandma and find many wonderful new with tags clothes and toys. The prices are wonderfully reasonable. Shipping is very fast!

kathyb51
4/28/15

I love Swap.com. Every time I purchase an item, the package is professionally wrapped, received promptly and the item is in excellent condition. The prices and service is fantastic. I tell all my friends about Swap.com. Happy shopping!

deannah7
4/23/15

I Love the accessibility as well as selection and communication that Swap.com provides whether it Buying, Selling or Trading, It's Awesome.

krissal1
4/22/15

Don't sell your stuff with Swap.com its the biggest scam i have ever seen!! I sent in a huge box of clothes with sooo many things in it, all of which was name brand; childrens place, old navy, american eagle, jordan shoes. They only accepted about 4 things, which i think is about enough to make my money back on the shipping cost and to make them some money. I seen things on their site for sale that were in worse condition than mine! Also, I think they do this in hopes that you would just donate the stuff so they can sell your stuff any way with out letting you make money on them! bullllll crap!!! I sent in several pairs of american eagle jeans that were damn near brand new! i never even got the chance to wear any of them and they didnt accept them! they said my stuff had holes and stains and i know for fact that my stuff did NOT because I thoroughly went through it all and i even threw away the stuff that looked worn or had a hole or stain! I know for fact I can sell this stuff and get rid of it and now I am wishing I hadn't sent it to swap because it damn near took the full 15 business days for them and now I got to wait for them to ship it back. Also on top of that in the picture of my "Reject" pile it doesnt even look like all of my stuff!! I better get all of my stuff back or these people are in for it! I have it written down on paper exactly what i sent to them.

I told sooo many family and friends about Swap.com before I knew about this scam!! Now i will quickly run and tell them otherwise before they too get scammed. Also after selling my stuff I was going to turn around and buy from swap.com for my kids... well not now! i dont care what they got that I want I will not be contributing any more money to these people! Maybe if you treated your sellers good you would have more buyers in return! just saying!

DONT SELL AT SWAP . COM ---- DONT CONTRIBUTE TO THESE CON ARTISTS!

lisak60
4/20/15

The only positive thing I can say is the shipping is convienent. I sent Swap.com close to thirty child's clothing items and they only accepted four. The four they did accept were new and one still had tags. The other things sent were in good resale condition but rejected so I paid to ship them back. Since I've been participating @ Parent Connection Swap Meets regularly for the past 5 years I know what will sell and how to price it. So far they sold one pair of leggings I got $2.00 for and they put my other pair "on sale" (unbenounced to me) for $2.50 and sold them. They gave me $0 for that one as their sales price took up all the fees charged. This is a rip off racket for an average seller. Probably great for buyers as they take advantage of the sellers. Beware of the scam!

davidg147
4/7/15

For a site whose main selling point is the centralized grading of items, they do a fairly poor job of it. My first purchase of a 'good condition' item arrived incomplete, missing perhaps the most obvious items to check for. This was not mentioned in the description, and the photos provided (of the closed box) weren't nearly enough to determine that myself. As-is, what I did receive is worth the price I paid (barely), and I surely don't want to waste my life returning it to the post office, but I will likely never shop there again.

Tip for consumers: I recommend not buying sets of items with many pieces. Sticking to large, single items may be safer.

ozgeg
4/6/15

DO NOT send in your clothes.

I agree with what other users say.

1. They randomly selected items from my box, and there were equally valuable items among the "rejected" items.
2. They listed so many of my items wrong, including a listing of a women's dress under boy clothing
3. When I asked them to review my box, they said they will contact me in 5 business days, then didn't. When I contacted them, they sent me a long yet contentless emails (stating how they appreciate my business, but not giving any answers to my questions).

I think that they reject items on purpose, and ask for a return fee so that people would donate their clothes, and they will sell them.

lindaj41
4/2/15

Great Site! Gorgeous clothes! Great Customer service..Emailed Customer service/got response next day. Product shipping - got it in 4 days.
Awaiting paycheck to order more

abigailn
3/30/15

I'm editing my previous review because I've recently noticed some things going downhill for selling.

The time it takes for them to list things after I've sent them in has dramatically increased. They used to start listing as soon as items were received. Now I've been waiting almost three weeks for them to get to my box.

Also, I've had to contact customer service about some lost items. I got a reply saying they would get back to me within 2 business days. I waited a week, contacted them again, was told I needed to be referred to management and to wait 1 more day. It's now been another week and I haven't heard anything.

So, I still love the concept of this site but I hope they are able to hire more staff or do whatever it takes to ensure better service.

Previous review:

They make everything so easy. I can send in a giant box of stuff, they take the pictures, I get to set whatever price I want, and I can get anything back at any time. And everything I sent in has sold. So easy.

I also love the fact that you can buy stuff and keep it in storage with them until you're ready for it. Then you only have to pay one shipping fee for everything you buy and everything you want back. Perfect.

Also, super fast and friendly customer service.

ericae8
3/30/15

i am in love with this website! would reccommend to EVERYONE!! =]

catinac
3/28/15

I've gotten great items that you definitely will be proud to wear. Its so convenient to be able to get such a great value and product with out having to fo all over and wasting your whole day. More time for family and the love it also..

susanl69
3/22/15

For my first order from swap.com, I ordered a colorful quilted backpack/purse for a very reasonable price. It arrived promptly, nicely wrapped, and in great condition, as described. I will definitely be using this site again in the future.

Tip for consumers: I compared my purchase to other retail sites and confirmed that I got a great price.

judithh9
3/20/15

My granddaughter loves everything we ordered

Tip for consumers: Check it ou-they are good and prompt and nice clothes

sueg18
3/16/15

As far as buying, I'd say 3-4 stars. But I just can't recommend sending in used items for them to sell. Looking at my 'rejected' pile of clothing, I saw that there were quite a few items that--I know for a fact--did not have "excessive wear", "stains", or "worth less than $3.00" (matching sets could have been made out of them as per their own guidelines). Wasn't worth it to have them sent back so I had them donate. I could say more but it would be speculation, and I think Brittany's review below is spot on.

sues53
3/11/15

company advertised wrobg size. ordered 12 mo. But received a 6 mo. - checked website to verify and my item was still advertised as 12 mo. Complained to so called Customer Service, their response

We are very sorry that the item was not as described. Our merchandisers try to be very careful with the categorization, but sometimes mistakes happen.

Also they sent me someone elses items!

Looks like mistakes happen a lot there.

margief
3/4/15

I was online seeking consignment shops in the area and came across swap.com. This is the first time ordering from them, and let me tell you...I couldn't be happier! I ordered 59 items....shirts, dresses, skirts for my girls...tshirts and button downs for my son...and a bunch of board games for about $340. That's less than $6 per item...can you say AMAZING? And the shipping was super fast. I submitted my order 4 days ago which was a Saturday(night), and I just received my package containing all 59 items this afternoon(Wednesday). The board games are in perfect condition. The denim skirts, dresses, shirts for all three of my kids look as if they were never used. Definitely two thumbs up for swap.com. I am so pleased, I am already filling up another shopping cart

amieh1
3/1/15

So at some point maybe I'm not saving any money because I'm find so many cool items on this site but that's okay! I have ordered from swap.com several times in the past year and the complaint I did have was handled more than fairly. No company is perfect. I was sad to see so many poor reviews on this site which is why i had to add mine. I've never even heard of sitejabber lol Just like with ebay or amazon or any other e-commerce site, always contact customer service first before complaining. Swap.com is an honest company with great quality items that helps mom's like me on a budget or just bargain hunters! I have purchased a few dozen books, clothing, puzzles, craft items and will continue to purchase in the future. I use to be an avid ebayer but I look on swap.com first.

brittanyh7
2/25/15

I sent in some children's clothing a week ago to swap.com. They were very fast to get the pictures up for me to start pricing. When I looked at my items there were:

1. not properly matched up (ex. shorts from an outfit were put with a romper instead of the bodysuit it was originally bought with)
2. the way they size there items is incorrect (ex. an outfit that has a tag and says 3-6 months, they are saying in size 3 months, 3-6 months is equivalent to size 6 months)
3. the way they rate your items (ex. some stuff I sent in was never worn but was rated as good condition and not "like new" condition, mind you I never even washed it, so there was no wash and wear) This I feel, diminishes the value of your items and you will not get what the item is worth.
4. There is no phone to reach them to actually physically talk to someone about your problem and or concerns. You can only email or snail mail a letter to them and they will get back to you.
5. There is only 1 picture up of an item you send in. So if a shirt you sent in has a designed back to it, the interested person can not see it.
6. fees are higher than ebay's in the long run, there is a $9.99 fee I believe to send in your items to them to list, and then they charge you $1 a listing + 6% of what ever profit you make. Plus a paypal fee on top of that. Ebay is a $.30 listing charge, 9% of what ever your profit is, you can either charge the buyer for shipping or offer free shipping to them. Paypal fee as well.

Tip for consumers: I would only recommend new with tag items to send to swap.com to sell but I would only send in older kids stuff, so they can not describe the size wrong.

katyb4
2/16/15

I have used Swap.com several times and been pleased with their service as well as their prices. They also have the hard to find sizes in slim and husky.

Everyone who buys children clothes, books and toys should try Swap for popular brands and reasonable prices.

Because of Swap, my grandkids are among the best dressed in daycare and school.

Tip for consumers: I encourage you to give Swap a try.

julieg41
2/14/15

It really doesn't get worse than Swap.com. These people are criminals and liars. They DESTROYED items I sent in, items I trusted them with. And they claim they 'lost' some of my items from another box. What do you mean lost?! I don't know what the heck goes on in their building but it's shady. The items I've bought are hit or miss. Sometimes I get stuff that's ok, other stuff I get is broken, and generally not as advertised. They're horrible liars and I would never trust sending your possessions in to them.

Tip for consumers: DON'T! If you care about your personal possessions DON'T EVER trust Swap.com with them!!!

brookev1
2/13/15

This is THE BEST internet company I have EVER come across. The website is so easy to navigate. Every product I have ever received was in immaculate used condition. And every item was at least 1/4 of the cost of anywhere else I can find a similar item/product! Shipping cost is very low and speed of shipping is lightning fast!! I cannot say enough to properly promote swap.com!! Please shop on Swap.com so I can for a long time. As a mother of 5 I will save, literally, thousands of dollars buying used items, that look new! Thanks Swap

miriama
1/19/15

I will continue to shop at swap.com since the service is great and i find the hard to find sizes for my grandkids----------------------------------------

gwendolynh2
1/16/15

I've ordered several times from swap.com and was pleased with the quality of clothes. I am on a fixed income and this site has been a tremendous help with purchasing clothes for my grandchildren/great-grandchildren. They grow so fast it's not worth it to be constantly buying new clothes at the outrageous prices! I highly recommend swap.com.

alid27
12/31/14

I cannot even fill out my billing information without being brought to a different page. I've entered my information in over a dozentimes and STILL haven't ordered yet! >:(

maribellf
12/28/14

First time shopping and ordering from swap.com. Let me tell you, the prices are GREAT!!! Super afforable! I bought 3 sets of pants with matching shirt for a 2-year old for $22 total! The shopping/searching experience was very user friendly, check out was good, and I got my package fairly quickly without any issues.

I only gave 4 out of 5 stars because the outfits I bought were for my best friend's son. So I did not see how the clothes actually fit him or how good the clothes lasted him. However, I am about to give birth to my son in about a month and best believe that I will return to shop at swap.com for some more clothes for him.

cindym44
12/28/14

I have been a buyer and a seller on this site and would highly recommend! They make the process so incredibly easy. I love that when I purchase and receive items they are each bagged, like you would have if you ordered online from a retail store. I've never purchased any items listed as "fair", but I have purchased those listed as "good" and have been very pleased with their condition. I feel like overall their quality control is very good. I was also surprised to see they accept returns which seems rare in similar sites. I will say it did take awhile for me to get a refund on an item I returned...not sure why that was...but my account eventually did get credited. I like that the shipping rates are reasonable; I mean where else can you send a box over 50 pounds and only get charged $8? I also like the recent change they made where that amount is deducted from my earnings. I do wish when they reject items I've sent, that those items could be sent to me along with an order I place....so, let's say I place an order over $50 that qualifies for free shipping, I would like to be able to have my rejected items included in that box. I hope they'll consider that option at some point. I also hope they'll consider accepting adult items soon; if they could maintain the quality and customer service adding that as a feature, I think it would be a goldmine for them and certainly make my life easier!

Tip for consumers: I try to maintain perspective when they reject a few of my items. As a buyer, I appreciate their careful attention to detail because I don't want to purchase something that is flawed. If they find something wrong with an item I send, then maybe it was an oversight on my part. I can always get it back or have it donated, so I do have options.

lisar59
12/23/14

I love this site. I have bought tons of designer clothing for my grand kids here. Quality designer clothing at Walmart prices! I am on a fixed income and I can still buy from SWAP.COM affordable and what a great place for mommy's to help one another dress their kids smart! Wish I had a super consignment store for my kids when they were young. Thank you for this brilliant site and awesome service. I give you 10 stars and a thumps up.

Ms. L. Riggs
Arizona

Tip for consumers: Every $100 spent you give 10% swap bucks back on next purchase. This would be great incentive and reward all in one.

jackeyb
12/19/14

This is such a great site, and this is a great way to save money on great products! Everything came clean and fresh, and everything was carefully packaged separately. They have a ton of things to choose from. They have lots of ways to search and find what you are looking for... From New With Tags, Like New, Good Condition, and Fair Condition... to Children's Clothing, Toys, Baby Gear, Maternity Clothes, etc. I would definetly recommend this site to moms and dads, other grandmas and grandpas, to other family members, and friends! Enjoy "swapping"!

Tip for consumers: Make sure you have a few minutes for your search(es), because it is fun to shop, and time flies when you are having fun! Enjoy!

richardc90
12/6/14

I have found this site to be the best if you are looking for childrens clothes or toys. Have bought numerous items and have been pleased each time. The customer service and delivery could not be better. Give them a try you will be satisfied!

crystals13
11/30/14

ive bought several items off swap.com . I usually shop at thredup.com but the deals are so much better at swap. I ordered 2 pair of shoes for my son and I got a surprise with my order... they sent me a clean out bag for free... so im gonna give them a try on the selling. the only thing that makes it more difficult is thred up goes through the post office so the mailman takes my clean out bags... vs swap I have to take it to ups or drop of location. also thred up takes about 8 days or so to deliver vs swap ships the very next business day!

Tip for consumers: I paid 12 dollars for the boots and 12 for the sneakers. both are great!

melissab47
11/21/14

Shipping was fast. I was tottally satisfied with my order and more than I expected. I will be ordering more in the future. Thank You Swap.com!!

christinaa14
11/20/14

This was I place I have been using for years for my son, and sometimes my daughter. (My daughter is older and finding her clothes on here has become harder. I've been noticing as they grow their prices have gotten higher and higher, and today as I said hey I'll look at their toys because of the holiday I was shocked. Toys that claim to save you 60%. Like a little people zoo talkers flamingo $10 on swap.com and $4 at fisher price, and $3.96 at wal mart. My pal scout on sale now at wal mart for $14.96 reguarly $19.99 and at swap.com it is $26.00 again saying you save I believe this one was 10%. Such a disappointment considering I was faithful to buying clothes for my son from here, but when you over charge this is insane. The clothes are what I always buy, again their prices have been raised, but this seemed the easiest way to now compare how bad their prices have become.

carolanna
11/20/14

I HAVE DEALT WITH "SWAP.COM" MANY TIMES. I HAVE NEVER BEEN DISAPPOINTED WITH THEIR SERVICE OR THEIR MERCHANDISE AND I DEAL WITH THEM FREQUENTLY. CHILDRENS CLOTHING AND TOYS, ARE NEW OR GENTLY USED. THERE ARE ABOUT 5 CATAGORIES TO CHOOSE FROM AND THE PRICES ARE TERRIFIC! IN THIS SLUMPING ECONOMY ITS REALLY A GREAT HELP TO BE ABLE TO GET TOYS AND CLOTHING SO CHEAP. YOU CAN ACTUALLY SPEAK TO A REAL PERSON IF THERE IS A PROBLEM. I CAN'T SAY ENOUGH POSITIVE THINGS ABOUT THIS COMPANY. I HIGHLY RECCOMMEND IT. GREAT FOR PARENTS ON A BUDGET. CAROLANN AUFIERO

rahidah
11/14/14

Excellent service and merchandise! Definitely ordering all my little one stuff from Swap.com. Clothes are in EXCELLENT condition, next to brand new. Shipping was super fast, definitely recommending to everyone. Try, try, try, shop, shop, shop, please promise there will be no regrets.

maryj74
11/14/14

THE ONLY ONES THAT MAKES MONEY OUT OF THIS SITE IS THE COMPANY ITSELF NOT THE PEOPLE THAT ACTUALLY SENDS THE ITEMS TO SELL ,(It's good to buy but not to sell) fees are too expensive, $1 for every single item that sells and still 20% of your profits:(
the site needs some improvement as well, they need to add more description of the stuff, more pictures and also specify if item is new with or without tags, they have some items with tags attached and the description says(Like New) some items are new without the tags and the description says (Good Condition) why don't they just say..New without tags? so people know because if it says ...good condition, you assumed that it's used. they definitely need to add more description to all listings.

Tip for consumers: Buy, but I won't recommend to sell on swap.com.

bettya3
11/10/14

swap.com....love the items on this site. Site is hard to navigate, When I tried to see the items I had in my shopping cart, it did not display well. There were several items I did not want in it and I did not see a way to remove them. You should make the site more user friendly. Did not see a checkout link.

Tip for consumers: Shop at swap.com when you have lots of time. Relax and don't get frustrated at the poor design of the website. It's a struggle to make it work right now. Try to watch your shopping cart if you are able. Things apprear in it you did not order or want and you may not be able to get rid of them.

7 Questions & Answers

Below are questions from consumers with answers from the Swap.com staff and other consumers. Do not write reviews in this section - click here to write a review
Ask a question
Q: would there be a way to go over prices to sell items sent to you to sell BEFORE sending them and finding out it is not an acceptable price? I have all new with tag, higher end girls clothes and shoes, slippers, etc. Seems like a waste of your time and my money and yours too, if I send a box only to find that they won't be sold at a decent price.
1/9/15
Answer
barbw7
A: There's no way for them to go over prices. They have to see the items and determine from going over it, if it's acceptable, once it's accepted, then you have to determine the price you want to sell it for. You could try searching on their site for similar items and see what they are priced at. I did notice when pricing my items that I'd get a little notice with recommended prices, which was very helpful. I didn't have a good experience selling but many others have. Make sure you take pictures of your items, that's very important. I appreciated that their site is set up to allow you to take back your items if you changed your mind about selling them. I'm in the process of getting back my items. Hopefully it works out well and I get all my items back.
1/15/15
Helpful answer
Add your answer
Q: Hi,
From what I gather, I can return any items that do not fit and get a 100% refund and don't have to pay to ship the items back as long as I request the return in 30 days. Is this correct?
Thanks
4/18/15
Answer
carolanna1
A: HI JO, MATT WORKS FOR SWAP.COM AND HIS ANSWER IS RIGHT ON. I LOVE THIS COMPANY! EMPLOYEES ARE SMART AND EFFICIENT. I HAVE SUCESSFULLY SENT ITEMS BACK ONCE. I WAS QUICKLY CREDITED ON MY ACCOUNT. THE BABY TOYS FOR MY GRANDBABIES ARE AS PERFECT AS ON A WALMART SHELF....I HAVE NEVER SENT BACK A TOY. ITS SO SMART FOR PARENTS AND GRANDPARENTS TO BUY TOYS AT EXCELLENT PRICES BECAUSE CHILDREN OUTGROW THEM SO SOON. I SAVE SO MUCH NOT PAYING RETAIL. CAROLANN carolannaufiero@ymail.com
1 week ago
Helpful answer
Add your answer
Questions? Get answers from the Swap.com staff and other consumers.
  • From where do products ship?

14 Photos for Swap.com