US Government’s NSF

Rating Distribution

Detailed Rating Summary

Review Highlights

brookev1

As a mother of 5 I will save, literally, thousands of dollars buying used items, that look new! (in 158 reviews)

lindaj41

Great Customer service..Emailed Customer service/got response next day. (in 39 reviews)

anastasiab3

I've traded gently used clothing that my kids have outgrown for clothes they actually needed. (in 128 reviews)

▼ Sort by: recent

kristib19
5/23/16

I'm a happy Swap.com customer. I bought some cute dresses on the site recently! Not only was I excited that they were really inexpensive & looked brand new (great condition), but also how cute & unique they were. There's so much to choose from on the site so you're bound to find something you love!

I have also sold items on Swap.com & been very pleased with the results. They allow you to set the prices but also give you a suggested range which is nice for someone like myself who's new to consignment. Also the site pays out for sales quickly through PayPal!

Overall I've been very happy with the site & would recommend it! I feel like they have high standards for acceptable merchandise & accurate ratings of condition, so I feel comfortable buying. It's also an easy way to clean out your closets & give someone else a chance to enjoy something you no longer wear! Box it up, ship it off with a prepaid label, set the price & forget about it!

dianak22
5/23/16

Clothes look like new, can't beat the prices and are delivered quick! Highly recommend!

melissaf42
5/23/16

Love this site, prices are great. Clothes were clean, in very good condition. This site cleary has standards for the items sold on their page. I would gladly purchase from this site again, and definitely share this site with others. Thank you!

leec59
5/23/16

I love that the site is so easy to use, the prices are great and the quality for being pre-owned is really good. I shop for myself and my kids and have yet to be disappointed. I tell everyone I know to check out the site, your bound to find a great deal!

marya443
5/23/16

This was my first time to use swap.com. I was very pleasantly surprised. The prices were great, quality clothes, and my purchase arrived in record time. This was definitely a win-win purchase. I will use the site again.

jeannetteg4
5/23/16

Easy to scroll through to choose and buy. My only complaont is not knowing if ladies plus pants has an elastic waist, a zipper or buttons. This is very important to me, But the tops Ive ordered so far have been perfect, more than what I expected.....

dianm1
5/23/16

I got such lovely shoes and a suit on this site or an incredible price.

judys20
5/21/16

5 TOPS I ORDERED ARRIVED YESTERDAY...ALL FIT BEAUTIFULLY! GREAT QUALITY..EVEN FOR PRE-CLOSET STUFF!!! (PRE-OWNED)...LOVIN' IT..JUSY BOUGHT A FEW MORE...TODAY!!!!

terril26
5/19/16

This is a great website. A pleasure to use and the customer service is outstanding. The clothes were in excellent condition! Very impressive - very organized - very user friendly!

blessinga3
5/18/16

Swap is so cool.
Couldn't believe it when my order landed my doorstep the third day..
Love all the clothes...

venessas2
5/17/16

I am a plus sized gal, so buying clothing online is always "iffy" especially when it comes to used clothing. However, I have now ordered probably 10 times, with multiple items in each order. I have been so pleased with everything I have gotten so far. No mishaps. No incorrect sizing. Everything has been very cool. Swap is now my go-to for cheap clothing.

becas
5/17/16

I have ordered three times from swap since recently discovering the site. It has amazing selection, price and quality of maternity clothes. Returns for anything I don't love is painless.

llnairj
5/16/16

This site is good for buyers. Sellers need to beware. I had some new items for sale and I sold a brand new maxi dress for $24 I only receive $2.10 from this site what the f@@@. I have requested that all my stuff be taken down and returned to me can go back to eBay

anitac21
5/13/16

I love swap.com when it comes to shopping. I've bought a ton of blouses for work and always receive compliments for them. The downside is the selling though. I figured I would go against the numerous negative reviews in regards to selling to swap.com. I sent over 20 items to swap.com and only 7 items were deemed as being in good condition. The same 7 that I figured would probably be denied were the ones that they accepted. Almost all of the items that were returned had never been worn or I had only worn once. As a result, I was shocked when they said the clothes had been worn, had holes, were stained, smelled, etc. I decided to have the items returned, and I will donate them like I usually do. If not, I'm sure I would have seen them for sale eventually. I have a feeling that the volume of items being received by the company may be a little too overwhelming.

hillaryw1
5/12/16

I do almost all of my shopping online and live in the shopping capital of the US, NYC. I'm thrilled to have found Swap.com. I've shopped on their site about seven or eight times in a short while and have been very impressed with the quality of the merchandise, the selection and the amazing prices. I've shopped from their "New w/ Tags", "Like New" and "Good" product selections and have never gotten anything I wouldn't be proud to wear. This time I had to return two items as one was the wrong item and one was too small. It was easy, free and painless. I can't say enough great things about Swap.com.

megm14
5/12/16

I was online searching for a silver color cardigan by Wooden Ships when Swap.com popped up , i took a look and that was it .. i ended up placing 3 orders from dresses to tops and bottoms ,most of which did fit , it all came quickly and both my daughter and i are now addicted to this site , not sure that,s a good thing lol.
The way they pack the items is in small individual plastic bags with a description of the item labeled on the bag , this way the box containing your ( picks ) can hold more items in less space . They are particular on the condition of all sold items and i have never received anything ripped or stained , a lot of their items are like new condition if not new . The prices are better than most consignment stores who tack on a overhead charge etc. my girls and i are now return customers and if we are looking for a particular item we check out Swap.com first .

karenj79
5/10/16

Thanks to the low cost yet high quality of clothing I have been able to just about re-vamped my entire wardrobe from swap.com. The clothing are almost new to brand new with the tags still attached. The items that were not new was clean and fresh. The cost is pennies compared to other consignment shops I have done business with in the past.

marthab31
5/10/16

From the selection of products down to the shipping .....not to mention the bargain pricing ... everything is wonderful.

The clothes (I've ordered 99% dresses so far out of 3 orders) were clean and perfectly packed, and the shipping was a lot faster than I had guessed.

I just have to temper myself now and not open every email and then end up with more items than I have a place to store them...lol.

Great service and obviously a very efficient crew.

Tip for consumers: If you're over 60 as I am, just be sure to pay attention to the length of the dresses or you could end up with a very nice blouse.....

sueb60
5/8/16

I have ordered three or four times and was very happy with the items, service, time of receiving items. Will continue shopping here as the prices are fantastic.

mariolaj1
5/7/16

This site is fun and easy . Fantastic selection , low prices what not to love .

rosemaryr7
5/7/16

I purchased a few items from swap.com and found them sent promptly and in excellent condition. I recommend them for all bargain hunters out there. You can find some really nice items at reasonable prices.

nicoler69
5/5/16

My first experience with Swap was fantastic! Items came faster then expected, excellent condition, perfect for my 12 year old son who grows quicker then I can shop. Plan on many future transactions!! Customer service is amazing! Awesome experience all around!! 6 Stars!

carolc71
5/3/16

I love shopping thrift stores, but I don't have enough time to go as much as I'd like to, and oftentimes I don't find what I'm looking for. With swap.com, I can run a search for the item I'm looking for and know that I'm dealing with a reputable business. I ordered shirts for a child, and the sizes were as marked. He loves them, and so do I!

tracym97
4/30/16

I love a bargain and gaving bargains at my fingertips online make it even better! Swap offers fun sales and promotions, has fantastic customer service and makes ordering and returning easy! Shipping is fast, too! I love Swap!

lindseyi
4/29/16

Great site

patriciag84
4/27/16

my order was received quickly, packaging was professional and the garments looked exactly the way they were pictured. wonderful experience with swap.com

jazzminp
4/26/16

I stumbled upon this website looking for inexpensive maternity clothes, and I was pleasantly surprised with what I found. I feel like I've found a gold mine!

lisaragt
4/26/16

I received my first order recently and was very happy with it. Everything fit and it was just as described on the site. I received the order in just a few days. I am already looking to place my next order.

sherric13
4/23/16

I have had great results with Swap.com and advise
Everyone to at least try it once. You will be hooked!!

laureenr1
4/23/16

At this time I have easily spent $250 on this site. New job, with a more casual work place, plus losing a size.... Very easy and AFFORDABLE way to get a new wardrobe. Items are as pictured, brands you know, fast shipping, easy returns. Seriously, just win win win. Can't sing it's praise's loud enough.

hollyw30
4/23/16

I have ordered 3 times from swap.com, and everything that I have received has been great! Great quality, great prices! I have even sent clothes to swap.com, and it was very easy, you just have to be patient though, as it takes them a little bit to go through the clothes. But it's well worth the wait, I have sold a few things, and have had a couple of payouts (which I turned around and bought more stuff, of course! Ha!) Just an excellent experience all around! Would definitely recommend!

janew75
4/23/16

I love consignment prices and shopping online so this was the best of both worlds! I will definitely recommend it to friends and family. I just happened to search for "Olaf Jammies" and this site came up! I am very pleased.

donnal80
4/23/16

I just love this site. I have already placed 3 orders and getting ready to place another. I'm also happy to have found a site to be able to sell some of the items that I have (clothes new, only wore once, games my children either have out grown or just never played and some household items). I really wish I lived closer to them because I would love to also work for this company.

christinec70
4/22/16

Great clothes, with great prices. I found them to be great when an item needs to be returned. I would definately recommend them.

rhondag19
4/21/16

First order with free shipping over 20.00! I got a whole outfit, in perfect condition. It was easy and I got my shipment fast! Needless to say I will shop again!

ashlieg1
4/21/16

I am extremely pleased with the quality of clothing I've received! The prices are wonderful, and standard shipping is really fast! The clothing is packaged very neatly. I did have 2 items out of 3 orders that were larger than what was advertised, but I resold them and made my money back.

Tip for consumers: Didn't return any items.

dennisk44
4/21/16

Great site, ordered 3 items, received them within days and everything perfect! Hope to use site again

sheilam55
4/20/16

I am enjoying the SWAP.COM site, my virtual shopping experience, gives me the opportunity to make comparisons, hold items in my virtual cart to come back to another day. I received my first order and the clothes were clean, in good/great condition, and were exactly as expected. One top was too small, and when I went to return it, they said keep it, and refunded me the cost. Granted it was just a few dollars, but that's a nice business practice. I'll be a repeat customer for sure.

mariag112
4/20/16

Purchased 3 beautiful dresses in perfect condition with no problem whatsoever, Love the easy way I am able to search for exactly what I want. Will definitely buy on Swap.com, again.

marybetho1
4/18/16

I recently ordered and received 3 skorts from the site. They were delivered quickly, well packaged and just as pictured. As I continue my struggle to lose weight, the site is a godsend! I don't have to spend a fortune on clothes and the have them be too big two months down the road (fingers crossed). A very economical way to supplement your wardrobe without emptying your wallet. Will buy from them again without hesitation.

amyr63
4/18/16

I have ordered from swap.com 10 times. This is the first order that had a problem. I ordered a pair of shorts that stated the size was Youth size 8. When I received the item it was actually a size 5. Which will fit my son. I do not feel like going through the hassle of returning the item. So now I have a pair of size 5 Nike shorts that are useless to me. I hope in the future that swap.com staff pays closer attention to the size and lists them correctly. This will stop me from ordering in the future. Just disappointed that closer attention wasn't paid to the size. I would like to be reimbursed for the mistake just don't feel like I should have to return the item, wait for it to be received by swap.com then have to wait for the credit. Why should I have to go through all of the trouble when clearly the whole situation could have been avoided had their employee paid more attention in the first place.

kandisb
4/15/16

My Granddaughter takes gymnastics and needed some more leotards. I ordered five and was very pleased with the items I ordered. They were in very good condition and needless to say, my Granddaughter absolutely loved them! Thank You Very Much!

julief58
4/15/16

I have been satisfied with every one of my purchases. I love buying items for my grandbabies here. The items always surpass my expectations and are in excellent condition, like new. Great place to get high end items for a low price.

elissas3
4/14/16

Swap.com has been the best discovery for me. I've been buying up bunches of baby clothes for my new grandson who grows out of them faster than I can dress him for an incredibly low price with quality items. Everything advertised and pictured on Swap.com has been exactly as described and shown, prices are unbelievable, and all items come packaged individually wrapped and labeled. Highly recommend for all items. My daughter said she wishes she had known about swap.com when she was pregnant, their maternity clothing is all first rate as well. I love going to yard sales and shopping online, and this has combined both, yard sales online. Items were also shipped in a very timely manner.

jerniced
4/13/16

Swap.com is a total scam- ultimately, the site makes more money than the seller! Fees for everything and if you can't afford the fees they will conveniently, offer you a option of "donating" in exchange to take the those items off your hands for you.

beckyu1
4/13/16

Great place to purchase maternity clothes. Barely look used, come in great packaging and quickly shipped. I used another consignment carrier and not nearly as happy as I was with my purchase from Swap, I would surely go here each time!

billyew
4/13/16

I sent box of nearly new brand name clothing.never got credit or any acknowledgment of receiving items. Very disappointed,tho pleased with items I have bought.

marinaw11
4/12/16

I was surprised by new condition of Polo items-dress and baby stuff and low prices . Good place to find bargains . No smell ,quick free shipping.No doubt will come back.
Marina.

reginab13
4/11/16

I have made several purchases from Swap and have been very happy with all of them. Descriptions are accurate and if their is an issue, the Swap team takes care of it quickly and efficiently.

vikil3
4/11/16

Received my first order and was impressed with the speed in which it was shipped.
Love having only one shipping cost instead of individual shipping costs like on other sites.
Have sent in my first box of items and look forward to experiencing same satisfaction.

Clothing purchased was NWT at excellent prices!

40 Questions & Answers

Below are questions from consumers with answers from the Swap.com staff and other consumers. Do not write reviews in this section - click here to write a review
Ask a question
1 day ago
Add your answer
1 week ago
Answer
michellet32
A: When an item sells, Swap.com keeps a commission of 25% of the sale price + $1.50 per item sold. There is an inbound service fee of $8.90 per shipping label ($11.90 if you needed shipping materials, too). This fee covers the inbound shipping of your items along with the processing and storage of those items. The fee is deducted from your sales.
1 week ago
Helpful answer
Add your answer
See more Q&A
See more Q&A
Questions? Get answers from the Swap.com staff and other customers.

21 Photos for Swap.com