US Government's NSF

Rating Distribution

Detailed Rating Summary

Review Highlights

brookev1

As a mother of 5 I will save, literally, thousands of dollars buying used items, that look new! (in 97 reviews)

lindaj41

Great Customer service..Emailed Customer service/got response next day. (in 31 reviews)

anastasiab3

I've traded gently used clothing that my kids have outgrown for clothes they actually needed. (in 78 reviews)

▼ Sort by: recent

aprils48
2/7/16

I bought clothes while pregnant, and loved the low prices. However, when it came time to send items in to sell, let's just say I could have gotten better pricing off Craigslist. My items were selling awesome off the site, but when it came to getting a payout for my items, I got ripped off, BIG time. They take 25% of your individual sale item, then take an additional $1.50 for handling. Which I understood, they have to make money too. So my total payout (I thought) after all THAT was taken would have been 23.00, I ended up getting $10.00 after they took commission fees out. Needless to say selling on swap.com is a rip off.

ashleyl64
2/6/16

Each item I have purchased from swap.com is high quality! The selection is unreal and I'm truly obsessed!!!

ethels15
2/6/16

Very pleased with purchase. Items were received in condition described, from new to fair. Very fast ship, site is easy to use and merchandise was well packed for shipping. Thank you!

patb69
2/6/16

I work in a non profit preschool program and wanted clothing for our dolls. I ordered doll clothes but they fit too snug and my goal was for the children to get some fine motor work themselves. I googled preemie clothes and found swap.com. What a great site! Prices were low and some of the things were brand new. They came very quickly and the boys and girls were so happy to be able to dress the dolls! Continued success and I will tell everyone about your site!

heatherj16
2/5/16

I LOVE this site! Quality!

melodyf6
2/5/16

Swap.com is the best thing I found since chocolate. The clothes are in good condition. I've always gotten good service with Swap.com. I will go back there to shop often.

carlak9
2/5/16

The site is very user friendly, and quickly sorts items by type and size. The quality of the merchandise is excellent. Items are well packaged and ship promptly. You will find some unique clothing and accessories here that most folks couldn't afford to buy new, in perfect condition.

wandai
2/4/16

I recently purchased 9 blouses from SWAP as I will be returning to work in March, and needed some dressy blouses. I am more than pleased at the condition of the blouses I received, all are in like-new condition. I am so impressed, I promptly ordered another 8 blouses for warmer weather. Sincerely, Wanda

tcc5
2/4/16

As a grandma of 7, I am always searching for good deals on clothing for my babies. I have always been pleased with my purchases at swap.com. This is my favorite site to stock up on whatever we need to keep my growing herd in nice clothing at a reasonable cost. Love the free shipping and the sales.

vernr6
2/4/16

I have shopped Swap.Com a few times, bought more than a few items and have always gotten my moneys worth....Clothing items are always clean and fresh smelling, kids baseball gloves, that I buy to give to kids that have none, are always in excellent condition and make me proud, when I see their faces light up.....Service is excellent, I have never been disappointed and I will "Shop the Swap" again and again.
VLR

sandras108
2/4/16

I have ordered many items from Swap.com and love this store. The clothes are in great shape, cute and neatly packaged. I would highly recommend buying from swap.com
Sandra

christinep46
2/3/16

The best online consignment shop online so far.

mariar82
2/3/16

I bought my daughter some kitty leggings for the first time on Swap.com and was very impressed. It was fast, quick and easy. Shipping was great. Prices were fair and I'll use them again.

linf4
2/2/16

Got my purchases quickly and they look brand new. Thank you.

erins49
2/2/16

I have ordered from Swap.com numerous times and I absolutely love it . It has always been a wonderful experience . Fast shipping and the clothes are exactly as they are described . Two thumbs up for sure !!

idas13
1/31/16

Very happy with my experience as a BUYER at Swap.com. The items arrived quickly, well packaged and exactly as described. Soon I will have enough things gathered together for sending them to sell for me, and am looking forward to a great experience as a SELLER as well.
I will be sharing further, so stay tuned for that update...
-Ida S.

pamelam55
1/30/16

Easy to navigate site, I shopped, paid and was done in no time. Someone there really pays attention to the details, and my package was here in no time. I'm very happy with their service.

suzannek11
1/29/16

I have ordered several times from Swap.com and have found everything to be great quality. Love how affordable the prices are and they always ship quickly. I definitely recommend buying from this site!

juliel57
1/27/16

I loved my experience with Swap. I found new and almost new clothing for much less than you would pay anywhere else. Everything I purchased was exactly as described and photographed. The website is easy to figure out and you can narrow your searches to be very specific. I am an avid Amazon shopper but I will check with Swap before I buy from Amazon because you cannot beat the deals! Thank you!

brendan164
1/26/16

I will order from Swap.com always now! I'm on a limited budget and this requires me to spend only a few dollars here and there. The items I ordered were shipped fast and very clean as if I bought them that day! I highly recommend Swap.com! And will continue to save a lot of money through them! Thank you for having such an awesome company!

dawnw35
1/25/16

I have purchased from Swap.com 3 times and I love it! I love name brands but I can't afford them. I shop at 2nd hand places all of the time trying to find them! This is the perfect site for me! Their return policy is awesome too! I have had a few items not fit like I wanted but everything I have purchased has been delivered quickly and the items are packaged like little presents! : ) I can't say enough good things about this site! I tell everyone about it!

tamaraj9
1/25/16

I am in love! My 5 year old has decided that only really long skirts will do. This is not the direction manufacturers are going right now, so it has been a real challenge to find any.

I checked out Swap.com, hoping to be able to guess the length of the skirts based on the photos. I COULD! All of the skirts and dresses I found and received met the length test! (yes, they all drag on the floor while she walks, so it's a real winner!) I couldn't even get my seamstress mom to make them this long. She has standards.

So thank you, Swap.com! I now have a daughter who will get dressed in the morning without crying that none of her skirts are long enough!

I am even tempted to try to find some clothes for my toddler and myself!

gina
1/22/16

Wow!!! swap.com is saving me a lot of money on clothes for me and my kids...

cindyl57
1/22/16

I had no problem with this company excellent service and shipping..

heatherb91
1/21/16

I am addicted to Swap.Com. Seriously. I buy all of my daughter's shoes from their site. ALL OF THEM. They have all come to me in great condition for 3/4 the price I would pay in stores. I also buy a lot of my daughter's books from Swap. Again, they come to me in great condition for a FRACTION of the cost. I wish I could keep this site all to myself, but then I would have no super awesome things to buy! Seriously, go check it out!!!

pamelah36
1/21/16

Cute clothes, great prices, wonderful customer service. I can't say enough good things about them.

caroll60
1/20/16

My experience with SWAP.com so far is very impressive. I used to take my clothing to Goodwill or have yard sales to get rid of unwanted items or items I no longer wanted to wear. After not being able to deduct from my taxes as the laws changed, I was searching other alternatives. After clicking on an advertisement for this site, I found several items for a decent price so I ordered. I got free shipping on my first order and was very pleased with the items. I investigated the site more and found that I could send in my own items to sell. I have yet to post my items for sale as I was informed they were backlogged, but will update this review after I sell some items. The customer service has been excellent in letting me return anything I don't like and they have been very prompt in replying. Will continue to shop here as I have been extremely satisfied with their services!

juliag31
1/19/16

I was so impressed with the variety of sizes that I referred two friends to it today. They both placed orders!

melissaa33
1/18/16

I first purchased a few items for my 5 year old daughter with Swap.com, and I was completely impressed with the wonderful quality and great condition the items were when they arrived. My daughter loved them, and thought they were actual all NEW items, because they looked new, not used. Then I shipped them ALL of my maternity clothes to sell on Swap.com. That was so EASY and hassle free! I have pretty much sold all of my maternity clothes. A few weeks later, I placed a second order for my daughter (mostly skorts) to wear this coming spring and summer. She was absolutely thrilled when she opened the box. If it wasn't January and 30 degrees outside, she would've had them on! Swap.com has saved me hundreds of dollars, and has paid me money for maternity clothes that would just be sitting in my attic. I love SWAP.COM!

carlas27
1/17/16

I was surprised at how fast my order was delivered. The items I received were exactly what I wanted. I will be shopping here again. Thank You!

michellel108
1/17/16

I think that the website is appropriately I feel that the prices are excellent or have had second thoughts about I have been very excited about everything that I have received and very very happy and content with the merchandise

susana104
1/16/16

The two blouses I ordered were perfect. Super experience with swap.com

jodiep10
1/14/16

So far I've had a 99% positive experience with Swap.com. Great prices for excellent clothing, and I love that I can trade Pokemon cards for my grandson for an outfit somebody wants from me! My only negative experience was having clothes that were new with tags rejected. In some instances I did see something I hadn't seen before (they mark them with a sticky dot), but a couple of other items I never knew why they were rejected. So I sent them back again with my next box of clothing and this time they were accepted. Hmmmm, that was a little strange. But considering how many clothes they deal with each day, I'm surprised more mistakes don't happen. I've only had one wrong item sent to me in over a year of doing business with them, and they immediately refunded me $5 for the item I didn't receive, and let me keep the other one. The clothing comes wrapped nicely in plastic bags, so it has a "real" shopping feel to the experience, and the shipping is always very fast. I have many good things to say about Swap.com, and highly recommend it to anyone.

letishaw
1/14/16

I gave them a five star rating. I thoroughly enjoyed my shopping experience.

jasonn37
1/14/16

Great site, prices and quality!!

staceyh29
1/12/16

Swap.com has become my go-to for great finds. I have ordered clothes and shoes for my kids as well as myself and I am never disappointed. Great prices and great quality!

angelac71
1/10/16

I have ordered boys clothes about 7 times from Swap.com over the past year and been very, very happy with the quality of the clothes and the quick shipping. One return was handled very quickly. The website is easy to navigate with filters to find exactly what I want. I can receive notifications when something I am looking for becomes available. I'm thrilled to have found this site.

juliam53
1/8/16

I absolutely LOVE Swap.com my first experience was a couple of weeks ago. I have ordered three times already. It's had being on a fixed income with growing children. But Swap.com has saved the day!!!!

kayt21
1/8/16

I love this web site. It is a great way for a grandmother of 13 to get clothes.

katiek31
1/7/16

The first time I sent a box, they reje ted the enitre bix without even opening it, I had lost a baby in my thurd trimester and literally sent in a box of brand new clothes with the tags which they rejected 79% of... this time I sent my sons clothes fresh and checked from the laundry matt. They kept a pair of my jeans and two pairs if shoes and rejected 99% of.it after waiting for 3 MONTHS.... see.when they reject stuff.u either donate it to their store or have to pay to get it back so.either way they.profit... its a scam horrible company lazy people and they are out to actually make money off ur kids clothes... I had s BRAND NEW easter tux he wore once REJECTED lol after being dry cleaned god knows where it sat for months and months

yvonnel19
1/5/16

Great time looking and have told lots of people about it.

melodys11
1/3/16

i have bought and sold items and i have also returned, all has gone very well. i recommend this site to everyone. great prices!

marciar9
1/3/16

I found this site while bedridden. It replaced my beloved trips to consignment shops which I so badly missed. As a mom of 8 my family relies on my ability to find great deals and swap.com has made that possible. Highly recommend!!

christinas56
1/2/16

This website is awesome! I'm so glad I found it. Easy to use and fast shipping.

sueh49
1/1/16

I recently found swap.com by searching for a Ninja Turtle hat for my grandson. I bought an awesome one on this site as well as a couple other Turtle things- it was awesome!

michelinep
1/1/16

Especially great for children clothes.. Nice amount of clothes, nice quality, nice price, nice shipping. We will most certainly continue to shop @ swap.com!

amyl83
12/31/15

i was very happy with the products that i got. the prices were fair, and the shipping was reasonable and quick.

kathrynnt
12/31/15

Swap is my new favorite place to shop!!! Lauren has to be the best customer service manager ever!!! This is the only place that I will buy my clothes from now on. Thank you ever so much Lauren and Swap.com!!!!

avivah
12/29/15

So I see there a lot of negative reviews, so I just want to weigh in with my honest review of the services I received. I only made a purchase so far, but items were in fantastic shape and the price was amazing. I got 3 little people sets and a costume for my toddler for 30 dollars. Will certainly use site again....

janetp31
12/28/15

I was happy with this company when I was buying from them. Really happy. They even refunded an item that didn't fit.

Then I sent them a box of my stuff to sell. Really nice stuff. Cost $8.90 to ship but i should make enough to cover that and make a little profit. (I thought)

First tip off that something was wrong is that they rejected an item I was almost positive had no stains but they said it did. But I figured maybe they saw something I didn't. Then I was notified I sold my first item. I was so happy. So it sold for $4 and I got $1.50. I was ok with that as they did all the work putting it on. Then I also sold 2 other items. Yay! Ok now wait for the pay of $6. Well I get a notice I was going to be paid... I thought. I click the link and it says, I earned $6 but fees taken out $6! What? So I made squat on that so far? And my other items will probably end up the same way. So I deleted my other items and had them send them back to me. (Had to pay $5 shipping.)

So I paid $14 in shipping (all together) for them to sell my stuff and they made a profit! I lost money! SCAM!!! And so much for buying. I'm not buying from them either. It doesn't go to the people who sent the clothes!

29 Questions & Answers

Below are questions from consumers with answers from the Swap.com staff and other consumers. Do not write reviews in this section - click here to write a review
Ask a question
4 days ago
Add your answer
5 days ago
Answer
dawnw35
A: If you want to sell clothes, all the information is on their website. Basically, they get a percentage and then they pay you thru an existing PayPal account that you set up.
4 days ago
Helpful answer
Add your answer
See more Q&A
See more Q&A
Questions? Get answers from the Swap.com staff and other consumers.
  • From where do products ship?

21 Photos for Swap.com