US Government’s NSF

Rating Distribution

Detailed Rating Summary

Review Highlights

brookev1

As a mother of 5 I will save, literally, thousands of dollars buying used items, that look new! (in 148 reviews)

lindaj41

Great Customer service..Emailed Customer service/got response next day. (in 37 reviews)

anastasiab3

I've traded gently used clothing that my kids have outgrown for clothes they actually needed. (in 123 reviews)

▼ Sort by: recent

carolc71
5/3/16

I love shopping thrift stores, but I don't have enough time to go as much as I'd like to, and oftentimes I don't find what I'm looking for. With swap.com, I can run a search for the item I'm looking for and know that I'm dealing with a reputable business. I ordered shirts for a child, and the sizes were as marked. He loves them, and so do I!

tracym97
4/30/16

I love a bargain and gaving bargains at my fingertips online make it even better! Swap offers fun sales and promotions, has fantastic customer service and makes ordering and returning easy! Shipping is fast, too! I love Swap!

lindseyi
4/29/16

Great site

patriciag84
4/27/16

my order was received quickly, packaging was professional and the garments looked exactly the way they were pictured. wonderful experience with swap.com

jazzminp
4/26/16

I stumbled upon this website looking for inexpensive maternity clothes, and I was pleasantly surprised with what I found. I feel like I've found a gold mine!

lisaragt
4/26/16

I received my first order recently and was very happy with it. Everything fit and it was just as described on the site. I received the order in just a few days. I am already looking to place my next order.

sherric13
4/23/16

I have had great results with Swap.com and advise
Everyone to at least try it once. You will be hooked!!

laureenr1
4/23/16

At this time I have easily spent $250 on this site. New job, with a more casual work place, plus losing a size.... Very easy and AFFORDABLE way to get a new wardrobe. Items are as pictured, brands you know, fast shipping, easy returns. Seriously, just win win win. Can't sing it's praise's loud enough.

hollyw30
4/23/16

I have ordered 3 times from swap.com, and everything that I have received has been great! Great quality, great prices! I have even sent clothes to swap.com, and it was very easy, you just have to be patient though, as it takes them a little bit to go through the clothes. But it's well worth the wait, I have sold a few things, and have had a couple of payouts (which I turned around and bought more stuff, of course! Ha!) Just an excellent experience all around! Would definitely recommend!

janew75
4/23/16

I love consignment prices and shopping online so this was the best of both worlds! I will definitely recommend it to friends and family. I just happened to search for "Olaf Jammies" and this site came up! I am very pleased.

donnal80
4/23/16

I just love this site. I have already placed 3 orders and getting ready to place another. I'm also happy to have found a site to be able to sell some of the items that I have (clothes new, only wore once, games my children either have out grown or just never played and some household items). I really wish I lived closer to them because I would love to also work for this company.

christinec70
4/22/16

Great clothes, with great prices. I found them to be great when an item needs to be returned. I would definately recommend them.

rhondag19
4/21/16

First order with free shipping over 20.00! I got a whole outfit, in perfect condition. It was easy and I got my shipment fast! Needless to say I will shop again!

ashlieg1
4/21/16

I am extremely pleased with the quality of clothing I've received! The prices are wonderful, and standard shipping is really fast! The clothing is packaged very neatly. I did have 2 items out of 3 orders that were larger than what was advertised, but I resold them and made my money back.

Tip for consumers: Didn't return any items.

dennisk44
4/21/16

Great site, ordered 3 items, received them within days and everything perfect! Hope to use site again

sheilam55
4/20/16

I am enjoying the SWAP.COM site, my virtual shopping experience, gives me the opportunity to make comparisons, hold items in my virtual cart to come back to another day. I received my first order and the clothes were clean, in good/great condition, and were exactly as expected. One top was too small, and when I went to return it, they said keep it, and refunded me the cost. Granted it was just a few dollars, but that's a nice business practice. I'll be a repeat customer for sure.

mariag112
4/20/16

Purchased 3 beautiful dresses in perfect condition with no problem whatsoever, Love the easy way I am able to search for exactly what I want. Will definitely buy on Swap.com, again.

marybetho1
4/18/16

I recently ordered and received 3 skorts from the site. They were delivered quickly, well packaged and just as pictured. As I continue my struggle to lose weight, the site is a godsend! I don't have to spend a fortune on clothes and the have them be too big two months down the road (fingers crossed). A very economical way to supplement your wardrobe without emptying your wallet. Will buy from them again without hesitation.

amyr63
4/18/16

I have ordered from swap.com 10 times. This is the first order that had a problem. I ordered a pair of shorts that stated the size was Youth size 8. When I received the item it was actually a size 5. Which will fit my son. I do not feel like going through the hassle of returning the item. So now I have a pair of size 5 Nike shorts that are useless to me. I hope in the future that swap.com staff pays closer attention to the size and lists them correctly. This will stop me from ordering in the future. Just disappointed that closer attention wasn't paid to the size. I would like to be reimbursed for the mistake just don't feel like I should have to return the item, wait for it to be received by swap.com then have to wait for the credit. Why should I have to go through all of the trouble when clearly the whole situation could have been avoided had their employee paid more attention in the first place.

kandisb
4/15/16

My Granddaughter takes gymnastics and needed some more leotards. I ordered five and was very pleased with the items I ordered. They were in very good condition and needless to say, my Granddaughter absolutely loved them! Thank You Very Much!

julief58
4/15/16

I have been satisfied with every one of my purchases. I love buying items for my grandbabies here. The items always surpass my expectations and are in excellent condition, like new. Great place to get high end items for a low price.

elissas3
4/14/16

Swap.com has been the best discovery for me. I've been buying up bunches of baby clothes for my new grandson who grows out of them faster than I can dress him for an incredibly low price with quality items. Everything advertised and pictured on Swap.com has been exactly as described and shown, prices are unbelievable, and all items come packaged individually wrapped and labeled. Highly recommend for all items. My daughter said she wishes she had known about swap.com when she was pregnant, their maternity clothing is all first rate as well. I love going to yard sales and shopping online, and this has combined both, yard sales online. Items were also shipped in a very timely manner.

jerniced
4/13/16

Swap.com is a total scam- ultimately, the site makes more money than the seller! Fees for everything and if you can't afford the fees they will conveniently, offer you a option of "donating" in exchange to take the those items off your hands for you.

beckyu1
4/13/16

Great place to purchase maternity clothes. Barely look used, come in great packaging and quickly shipped. I used another consignment carrier and not nearly as happy as I was with my purchase from Swap, I would surely go here each time!

billyew
4/13/16

I sent box of nearly new brand name clothing.never got credit or any acknowledgment of receiving items. Very disappointed,tho pleased with items I have bought.

marinaw11
4/12/16

I was surprised by new condition of Polo items-dress and baby stuff and low prices . Good place to find bargains . No smell ,quick free shipping.No doubt will come back.
Marina.

reginab13
4/11/16

I have made several purchases from Swap and have been very happy with all of them. Descriptions are accurate and if their is an issue, the Swap team takes care of it quickly and efficiently.

vikil3
4/11/16

Received my first order and was impressed with the speed in which it was shipped.
Love having only one shipping cost instead of individual shipping costs like on other sites.
Have sent in my first box of items and look forward to experiencing same satisfaction.

Clothing purchased was NWT at excellent prices!

chelles2
4/10/16

I love buying clothes and toys from this site. Because sellers set their own prices, some finds are better than others. I have gotten some great clothes (and toys) for a fraction of the cost I would have spent if I had bought them new. There are some maternity and nursing clothes that I just couldn't see buying for full price so I could wear them for a few months. I love that I could have more non-essentials without paying a full price for them. I have been very pleased with the quality of items I have received. This will continue to be my go to site for clothes.

guadalupeh13
4/10/16

swap.com has been wonderful . they have always deliver everything on time . and the quality of service has been great . its wonderful to know that still companies like this around.

af251
4/10/16

Shopping at this online consignment store was not unlike shopping at any other department store's website. All of the item notes were extremely helpful (and accurate upon inspection) with making an informed decision. There was no unpleasant odor when I opened the package which traveled a few days. The prices were very close to similar stores in my area (thrift stores and consignment shops). The return process is promoted in every possible way, to let me know if there is a problem it can be fixed. Tracking on my packages was helpful. Checkout was easy. I've already recommended Swap.com to several people.

meganr31
4/6/16

My dresses arrived on time and as described! Wish they'd add men's clothes too, but I'm happy with my purchase and experience!Thank you, Swap.com! :)

melodyj5
4/6/16

Like thousands of others, I have a tight budget. I have been on a mission to try to find good clothes that are within my budget...which is not an easy task. I heard about this business on tv and looked it up right away. First thing I noticed was it was a straight forward, easy site to navigate through. I like how I can put in exactly what I am interested, including the condition of the item. I also like that there are many new items every day and I can choose to see the newest and not have to scroll and scroll to see what I have not seen before. So far, I have not received an item that was different then what I expected.
I have recommend this site to all my friends.

leahb24
4/4/16

I bought a sweater for a little girl and it is exactly what I needed. I had been looking for one for over a week everywhere and when I googled it this one showed up and I was so happy and the price was out of this world. It is perfect and she loves it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

lindar117
4/3/16

I only ordered one time and every article of clothing I received was in like perfect condition individually wrapped and spotless I will definitely order from them again it was well worth it

beverlyc40
4/3/16

I have bought kids' clothing repeatedly throughout the past year or so. I have not been dismayed by anything that I have purchased through them. If an item doesn't fit or I decide I don't like it once it gets here, it can be returned for full refund. I really enjoy shopping this site!

barbarat48
4/3/16

I love this site so much i bought some beautiful clothes and were exactly what i ordered, and of course my Guardian of the Galaxy goodies. Have told my sister who is now ordering from you all, and other family members as well, we all call each other to see what the others have ordered . It is affordable but most of all was fast and I have and will keep spreading the word about this site.

oliviah21
4/2/16

I have placed 2 orders with Swap.com, both for boys clothes and for women's clothes. The only reason I didn't give 5 stars is 1 pair of boys shorts/pants had a stain that wasn't mentioned. Everything else I have purchased (between 20-30 items) have been great! The prices and conditions are much better than any local 2nd hand shops I frequent. I saved a bunch on sandals for the year already!

roxxanneb
4/2/16

second order I received and was less than expected in fact disappointed.After looking closely at the items two things had stains and not just tiny ones .Also a top that had beads and shells sew on were all loose and comeing off.Had to spend one evening sewing them back on.So I guess second hand is second hand.

bonniea18
4/2/16

I love everything about Swap.com. There price's are easy on the wallet and with the price's the way they are you want to buy more....and I love their selection!

sh11881
4/2/16

Incredible prices! Fast shipping! Perfect packaging! The condition of the items were just like brand new! Have recommended this site to many people. Will definitely shop here again! Very happy with my purchase!

sues88
4/1/16

Great looking clothes at amazing prices! Shipping is very reasonable and orders are received in good time. I will continue to shop at Swap!

lashelew
4/1/16

I'm so happy that I came across this website. I just received my order & everything looks new. My order came on time & each item was folded & packed neatly. This will def be my go to website from now on. 5 star

judiec2
4/1/16

very goodquality clothes very fast and helpful if you have any questions .

susannahk
4/1/16

I love that I can put in the size and I can pick out all the items for my kids in a few minutes. I can put cute outfits together for my girls and something for my little boy to play in that I don't mind if he gets dirty. The greatest idea is that I can put a box of clothes together and it will pay for my purchase for the next season of clothes that my kids grow through!

sheris14
4/1/16

My first purchase impressed me in that all 4 items were "NEW" looking and seemed unworn. I hadn't even discovered the filter yet that allowed you to chose clothes "with the tags still on!"
I'm waiting for 2 new orders, and while they haven't arrived yet, I'm already packing a box to "swap" my clothes. Will further update you on that experience.

elizabethl62
3/31/16

I've often searched for good cheap clothes on ebay, but Swap.com is much better because it's devoted mostly to clothes and accessories. You can find good long pants, for example, for prices as low as $3 or $4, and most clothing has a 75% to 90% discount off its retail value. If you prefer your clothes new with tags, they also offer those. Shipping is free with your first purchase of $20, and very reasonable thereafter (a flat fee of $4.99 if you have all items shipped in one package). Clothing is clean and folded carefully, then each item is shrink-wrapped.

katherinej7
3/31/16

Saw the ad when searching for" cheap, inexpensive clothing" and came across this site. It has cheap prices, well maintained clothing. Clean even though I washed them. Packed nicely @and shipped"free" and on time. I will definitely shop at swap.com again..

vickis38
3/30/16

Couldn't be more pleased with the tops I purchased on this site!

ludmilas
3/29/16

Is the best Site and I love all the clothes I bought so far at very good prices. I am home mom and I do not have time to go shopping so Swap.com makes my life easier. I just Love it...and shipping is pretty quick also.
Thank you Swap.com :)

37 Questions & Answers

Below are questions from consumers with answers from the Swap.com staff and other consumers. Do not write reviews in this section - click here to write a review
Ask a question
1 day ago
Answer
evam44
A: I have only placed one order so far. I ordered 10 blouses. I returned 5, due to size issues. All 10 blouses were nice, but 5 did not fit quite right due to different manufacturer's. You need to get an RMA # for returns. I was promptly refunded my money for the 5 blouses . I would order again in the future. I am not aware of any return quantity restrictions. Hope this helps.
1 day ago
Helpful answer
Add your answer
2 weeks ago
Answer
michellet32
A: Hello Shanni,

When orders are placed, we strive to ship the orders out of our fulfillment center within 1 business day. Once the order is marked as shipped, you will be emailed with tracking information. The email will be sent to the address used to complete your order.

Best,
Lauren
Swap Support
2 weeks ago
Helpful answer
Add your answer
See more Q&A
See more Q&A
Questions? Get answers from the Swap.com staff and other customers.

21 Photos for Swap.com