US Government's NSF
roi-lynnm

6 Reviews for Reelzhot.com

▼ Sort by: recent

4/9/14

Stay away from this site at all costs!!! They're sleazy, unscrupulous liars. It's all BS that your credit card won't be charged. That's a total lie. They even charge you to cancel the "free" membership. These scumbags should be shut down and put out of business. I hope everyone involved in this scam gets ripped off in the same way they rip others off.

12/24/13

Absolute ripoff site stay away. Google should remove from it's search database

3/31/13

I went to the site to watch what was offered as a free movie and fell for the ploy htat they needed my card info to verify age...I know, dumb. I don't even think I watched the movie because the site was so user unfriendly. I didn't notice the charge of 50.45 until the second month so I got scammed for $101 and zero movies.

10/12/12

They promise a free membership and then hit you for $50 a month. Stay away!!!

6/30/12

there was no warning of membership fee until you see it on your credit card bill. (may be somewhere in the middle of small print).

When you visit the site: guess what! the first FAQ and its answer is as pasted below:

We don't have long-term contracts or signup fees, however, all charges are non-refundable. Simply cancel your membership and you will not be charged in the future.

6/18/12

They offer a free 5 day membership to watch movies immediately. First they do not have every movie that comes up on their search. Secondly, they automatically set you up for a $50 a month renewal after the 5 days and if you want to cancel before that $50 charge kicks in they charge $.95. They say they need the credit card number to set up the free account in case you rent a movie beyond the free time. What a crock.

About Reelzhot