US Government's NSF

Detailed Rating Summary

▼ Sort by: recent

miladyp
8/12/15

Nos funciono muy bien a mi y a mi esposo. Rebajamos fácilmente todo lo que necesitamos. Habíamos comprado otras gotas HCG de otra empresa mucho más caro pero no nos funciono, siempre teníamos hambre. El servicio y apoyo que nos dio Payless4hcg fue muy bueno también. Eso hace la diferencia también. De veras los recomiendo. Gracias Payless4hcg!

deliar1
8/12/15

What's not to love! I was able to lose more than 30 pounds in just a month. My boyfriend lost even more! Love them for life. I sincerely recommend them to everyone wanting to shed some extra pounds and inches. You will love the result you will surely get in just a few short days.

juliom24
8/3/15

Sinceramente los puedo recomendar. El HCG Plus nos ha trabajado muy bien a mi y a mi novia. Precisamente lo que necesitábamos para rebajar un el peso de mas antes de las nupcias. Muy buen precio, aquí en España no se consigue mejor a ningún precio.

erikp13
8/3/15

I came in contact with these wonderful drops because a co-worker had lost lots of weight using them and when I asked her, she gladly told me how she did it and where she got it from. Needless to say that I ordered them on the spot and the rest is history! Even my wife was a little apprehensive at first but after seeing the results I was getting, he started the diet too. We just couldn't be any happier!!! I highly recommend this HCG Plus drops from Payless4HCG. The service and support was GREAT too.

Tip for consumers: It took 9 working days to receive then in Canada. Take that into consideration when ordering. Customers in the states received them in just 2-3 days (my cousin received them that fast in New York)

maritzar1
3/16/15

he rebajado 27 lbs en menos de 30 días y mi esposo 32. No nos podemos quejar ya que no seamos obteniendo muy buenos resultados. El servicio y atención al cliente no puede ser mejorado. Han sido muy ayudadores con nosotros por medio del chat y correo electrónico.

esweidyv
11/11/14

I love it i been on the diet for one week and have all ready lost -14 lbs what can i say !!! I love it !!!!

mandyl3
10/9/14

Don't have a single complaint about these wonderful people at Payless4HCG. I have been purchasing their product for over 4.5 years and their customer service and support is just top-notch. I have recommended them to tons of my friends, co-workers and family member and they all experienced great results and not a single issue.

samanthaf7
10/2/14

WORST CUSTOMER SERVICE EVER I WOULD NEVER ORDER FROM THIS WEBSITE EVER AGAIN ! I VEEN ORDERING FOR 4 TO 5 YEARS AND BOTTLES HAVE PROCKEN I DONT COMPLAIN BECAUSE IM NOT THE TYPE THE ONE TIME I COMPLIAN THE MGR TELLS ME I DONT KNOW HOW TO READ OR WRITE AND HANGS UP ON MY FACE NEVER AGAIN I RATHER BE FAT AND BITTER TO DEAL WITH THESE KINDS OF PEOPLE EVER AGAIN

marya50
4/24/13

Love them!!! I was able to lose lots of extra weight and the friends and co-workers were able too. They were extremely kind and guided me at every step. Their instructions, guide and recipes are second to none!!!

bethanym2
10/23/12

Had great support from Carlos, Dana y Tere. They were extremely helpful and patient with us. Their product is excellent. I lost lots of lbs and my hybby did too.

michelea1
3/22/11

So I ordered this hcg drops, and tried it out. well two weeks later my bottle is almost empty its supposted to last for 1 month. no weight has come off, I'm drinking water eating healthy and walking.
and when i request my money back they call me a LIAR!!!
a freaking LIAR!!! and are refusing to give me back my refund!
I seriously cannot believe this!!
Do not ever shop there! its a total fruad!!!

1 Questions & Answers

Below are questions from consumers with answers from the Payless4HCG staff and other consumers. Do not write reviews in this section - click here to write a review
Ask a question
Q: I need to lose weight to get pregnant is appropriate to take this?
3/13/13
Answer
mandyl3
A: It is definitely appropriate to take this if you need/want to lose weight.
4 weeks ago
Helpful answer
Add your answer
Questions? Get answers from the Payless4HCG staff and other consumers.
  • From where do products ship?
Payless4HCG?