US Government's NSF

Detailed Rating Summary

▼ Sort by: recent

esweidyv
11/11/14

I love it i been on the diet for one week and have all ready lost -14 lbs what can i say !!! I love it !!!!

mandyl3
10/9/14

Don't have a single complaint about these wonderful people at Payless4HCG. I have been purchasing their product for over 4.5 years and their customer service and support is just top-notch. I have recommended them to tons of my friends, co-workers and family member and they all experienced great results and not a single issue.

samanthaf7
10/2/14

WORST CUSTOMER SERVICE EVER I WOULD NEVER ORDER FROM THIS WEBSITE EVER AGAIN ! I VEEN ORDERING FOR 4 TO 5 YEARS AND BOTTLES HAVE PROCKEN I DONT COMPLAIN BECAUSE IM NOT THE TYPE THE ONE TIME I COMPLIAN THE MGR TELLS ME I DONT KNOW HOW TO READ OR WRITE AND HANGS UP ON MY FACE NEVER AGAIN I RATHER BE FAT AND BITTER TO DEAL WITH THESE KINDS OF PEOPLE EVER AGAIN

marya50
4/24/13

Love them!!! I was able to lose lots of extra weight and the friends and co-workers were able too. They were extremely kind and guided me at every step. Their instructions, guide and recipes are second to none!!!

bethanym2
10/23/12

Had great support from Carlos, Dana y Tere. They were extremely helpful and patient with us. Their product is excellent. I lost lots of lbs and my hybby did too.

michelea1
3/22/11

So I ordered this hcg drops, and tried it out. well two weeks later my bottle is almost empty its supposted to last for 1 month. no weight has come off, I'm drinking water eating healthy and walking.
and when i request my money back they call me a LIAR!!!
a freaking LIAR!!! and are refusing to give me back my refund!
I seriously cannot believe this!!
Do not ever shop there! its a total fruad!!!