US Government's NSF

Detailed Rating Summary

▼ Sort by: recent

deej4
11/14/14

I received my order in a timely fashion. I was nervous the entire time thinking they were going to stick me with the membership. I canceled on the third day. I am pleased that I did not experience any difficulty canceling the membership, but was displeased that they charged me $1.00 without telling me. I don't like their hidden charges or them forcing you to join a membership to make a purchase. Cancel your membership immediately.

webbf
11/13/14

F**king RIP OFF!!!! Stay away. Hidden Monthly FEE!!!

jg15
11/13/14

Just as everyone else said, this company is a ripoff. The montly fee is so well hidden that you never know about it until it starts showing up on your charge card. BEWARE!!!!!!!

morinem
11/7/14

BEWARE... Even though I did not online chat with the sales rep, to ensure that I would not be registered in Best Brands, shortly after I placed the order I received an email that I was registered. I had to do an instant cancellation. Make sure to check your emails after you place your order, or you'll end up paying a monthly fee for membership.

mh56
10/7/14

I had a horrible experience with NuvaLife. What a scam. I am out $418.95 and have filed a complaint with Florida Attorney General's Office. Never have anything to do with deceitful company.

lisap39
9/21/14

ZERO STARS! I got ripped off as well. I ordered a product at a "discount" - something I could have bought at the local health food store for about $5 more. In the end, I was charge 6 months at $19.95/mo for product worth about $20 total. I never received anything else. I have reported them to the better business bureau. I was told I should have read the "fine print". What an UNETHICAL company!!! This is FRAUD!!!

bettyc10
8/29/14

Had the same exact experiece as Sandra C. DO NOT DO BUSINESS WITH NUVA LIFT. Worse scam artists I have ever dealt with. Toally rude and indifferent to your complaints. Have to go through my credit card company to remove charges. Totally bogus company. Any reputable company would not treat customers this way. They are scamming your credit card! BEWARE!!!!!!

Tip for consumers: DO NOT UNDER ANY CIRCUMSTANCES USE THIS SITE!

sandrac24
8/26/14

Do not order anything from them. It is a SCAM. They count on people not checking their bill charges. Well I do & was surprised to find that I had been charged $84.87 for a jar that I thought was a sample and I paid $4.95 for it. I am guilty of not reading the reviews before....but again, I though it was a sample. I wasn't aware that it was an automatic charge and on-going shipment plan. I called & they could care less.....

Tip for consumers: Don't order! It is a SCAM. It is definitely not worth the aggravation to stop the reoccurring charges & product.

theodoral1
8/22/14

this company withdrew $9.95 per month for two years before I realized it was an unauthorized charge on my bank statement. i had made one initial purchase and they continued to withdraw a monthly sum without my authorization or any notice whatsoever. i mistakenly thought my husband was ordering a product from them monthly. when i contacted the company they said they were going to issue a 4 month refund and lied about when i made the purchase saying it was recent which it was not. i also contacted my bank and they issued me a full refund for ALL of the charges. If you are having the same issues as i did CONTACT YOUR CARD COMPANY NOW and let them know! it's the only way you will ever get your money back. as long as consumers allow this to go on, these scammers will get away with it. good luck! would give zero stars if i could.

Tip for consumers: CONTACT YOUR BANK CARD AND LET THEM KNOW THAT YOU HAVE NOT AUTHORIZED THIS COMPANY TO CHARGE YOU FOR MEMBERSHIP. HAVE THEM REVERSE THE CHARGES. THESE ARE FRAUDULENT CHARGES AND YOU HAVE A RIGHT TO A REFUND!

jg46
8/18/14

I have called once to discontinue this product and am still receiving it. When I try to call now all I get is that they have a high volume of calls and will answer my call in the order it was received. This has happened a number of time. This time when I called they insinuated that I had not called previously because I did not have the cancellation number or the name of the person that I spoke to. As a suggestion to the company I would ask that they give the cancellation number and that they ensure that their employees are stating their names so that you can understand. I am also being told that their is a 15% restocking fee that I did not see on the web site. When I asked where it was on the web site I was told that the entire refund was a courtesy and asked if I wanted the refund as the refund and return policy on the web site states they do not have a refund or return policy. I am returning the last one sent and if I do not get a response from the company to this documented complaint I will reach out to the appropriate governmental agency.

lisal50
12/27/13

Like most others reviewed....I just rec'd the product last week & hadn't even opened it. They say you have 10-days to try it out From the date you order, not receive, before they CHARGE YOUR CARD $85! (I didn't read the FINE PRINT)...didn't even receive it within 10-days of the order & they expect you to know if you like it?! I explained that I want to make sure I like it, not just a reaction....Her response was "Yes, you should have read the FINE PRINT, as I ALWAYS read it now". That's just CRAZY! DO NOT ORDER FROM THEM, IT'S A SCAM!

fisrtl
10/17/13

I got some products form them and DID read the fine print indicating I had to cancel my membership within 7 days, WHICH I DID. Despite this, they keep charging my American Express card. Dishonest isn't the strongest word I would use for their business practices.

mukdaw
9/19/13

bad ......bad charge me for the menber for 1 year i paid $ 9.95 for every month,I paid something that i did not recieve any things ,,,,bad

jacquil3
9/16/13

CONTINUES TO CHARGE MY CARD EACH MONTH for $19.95 !!! BEWARE!
they are theifs.

stupidg
7/24/13

NEVER BUY FROM THIS WEBSITE! I should have looked for the reviews here before placing the order with these guys. I placed an order about a week ago. My package has not been shipped yet. Extensions of the customer care number are invalid which means that you can not talk to anybody over phone. Thankfully you chat with them but it is an useless exercise. For the last 3 days this guy (over chat) has been saying that my concern has been forwarded to the concerned department and somebody will contact me. However, I am yet to hear from them. Additionally this guy said that he can not cancel my order. I am still waiting for their reply.

tammies1
4/14/13

IF 0 STARS WERE AVAILABLE, THAT IS WHAT THIS SITE WOULD GET!! SCAM AND RIP OFF!! STAY AWAY!!

paulm106
3/28/13

A slight of hand web site
DO. NOT Use THIS SITE
Billed for 30 months @ 19.95 peronth
No product ordered or received
No satisfaction from head office when I caught my oversight
What a way to make a buck

joannas2
3/12/13

STAY AWAY! Nuvalife are still up to their same old shady practises. As everyone says you'll get no warning and no information about this when you make a purchase but they will charge you $19.95 A MONTH IN ADDITION TO YOUR ORIGINAL PAYMENT while giving you nothing in return. AND IT WON'T STOP UNTIL YOU NOTICE AND CANCEL.

NEVER BUY FROM THIS COMPANY.

IT WON'T BE WORTH IT.

sharonj8
2/3/13

BEWARE! This is one of those too goo to be true sites that should be shut down because of their hidden membership ripoffs. DO NOT BUY FROM THEM EVER please spread the word!!!

enriquef1
1/9/13

DO NOT buy from this website. This is a scam website. They will enroll you into a membership without your consent and charge you $19.95 every month unless you cancel within 7 days of the purchase.

kimberlyy1
12/31/12

BEWARE OF NUVALIFE. This is the most dishonest internet company I've ever had the misfortune to do business with. I certainly would never had agreed to any membership fee, yet my credit card has been billed for $9.95 for the past year. Why hasn't the Florida Attorney General shut these people down yet? DESPICABLE, LOWDOWN, DIRTY, ROTTEN LIARS AND THEIVES.

chrisc78
12/22/12

My wife ordered a green nutritional breakfast powder (that you can buy elsewhere). After 3 weeks it hadn't arrived and they never got back to us. My wife called them and they said they were out of stock, and "can't call" because their system is "totally automated." But they DID charge our credit card for a membership we either didn't know we had or was a "fine print" thing -- and they refused to refund that. STAY AWAY FROM THESE GUYS. Either incompetent, dishonest, or both.

kellyk17
11/4/12

They just keep billing our credit card each month and we don't know why and we can't get them to stop.

triciai
9/7/12

I agree this is a scam and fraud I did not know I was signing up for a membership or anything like that, they charged me for 5 months before I realized it and I complained and they said they would refund me 2 months. Still got ripped off $60. Got nothing for the rip off expense.

terrik1
5/9/12

READ THE BOTTOM OF THE PRODUCT'S PAGE--It says in light grey print that they enroll you in a $19.95 a month membership.

sherij1
1/26/12

As everyone else has stated---do stay away from this site!!! It is a major rip off. I ordered vitamins from them on Nov 11, and went to check out, total on check out was fine so I proceeded with completing my order. Only to find out on Nov 16th they billed me for the $19.95 for a "membership" that I was completely unaware of. They state you have I'm not sure 1-3 days to cancel which is a joke because by the time you receive your credit card statement your way past that anyhow. We will be contacting the Attorney Generals office and if anyone has any other suggestions how to recover our losses please advise us. Unfortunately this went on for well over a year:(

artk2
12/1/11

Do Not Buy from Nuvalife.com or BestBrandValues.com!! Tell your friends to stay away. The are shady rip-off company!

stevet20
11/28/11

Do not buy anything from this site!!! They hide a $19.95 monthly fee in their fine print and charge your credit card without your knowledge. This is a scam, they are crooks and they know it. I can't believe authorities are raiding this place and shutting it down.

christianc4
10/9/11

I bought a Meal Replacement for the cheapest price I could find on the net. Something seemed off as I wrapped up my purchase so I decided to look up Nuvalife on Google and I ran into this site with its many negative reviews. I called up the Nuvalife customer support and sure enough they were planning on charging me $19.95 a month as a membership charge. I cancelled my "membership" on the spot. Thanks to this site and everyone's reviews a dodged a bullet. Thanks everyone!

lisag15
9/15/11

You guys are wonderful !... My order appeared today. I just ordered it yesterday and with regular shipping. I told a friend about it and they said it was like it was faxed, not shipped! Thank you! Great business! I will happily keep using your membership services and singing your praises to everyone else (although I don't sing very well...maybe I'll just write positive reviews). You will be saving me a HUGE amount of money this year! I will be buying supplements and bath & body car for friends and family as well as christmas gifts by using the same membership for the other sites in the group. I won't be renewing my Cosco membership next month! This is the best club ever!!!

cm12
7/7/11

Saw a $1 charge and then a $19.95 charge on my credit card from nuvalife for memberships they tacked on. My receipt total never showed a thing. Very dishonest. Cancelled right away. Will NEVER use again.

rons13
4/18/11

same as all the other posts...I've been on the phone trying to get my $19.95 back...There was NO information that I was signing up for a membership when I purchased a couple multivitamins! This should be illegal! They've lost my business and I'll be telling all to stay away. Clean it up folks or you'll be going out of business.

shaya
2/11/11

In November 2010 I bought 2 supplements from Nuvalife.com. In February 2011, while reconciling my credit card statements, I discovered that I had been charged a $9.95 fee for 4 months in a row by Nuvalife.com. I had no idea I had signed up for a "membership". I never saw the fine print and I certainly did not check a box that I agreed to it. There is absolutley no information on thier website that states this is a "membership club" if you go and search the site. I have now been billed 4 monthly membership fees of $9.95 each, beginning with the month that I made a purchase (11/2010)! I just called and told them to cancel this so called "membership" and refund the 4 monthly membership fees to my credit card immediately! They said they would credit me for 2 months, but they will have to send it to the "higher-ups" to see if I can get the other 2 months back! They also said it will take 1-2 billing cycles before I see the credits. We will see what happens. WHAT A RIPOFF!!!!

onlineshoppers
1/19/11

I wish I read the reviews BEFORE I purchased - They offered a 9.00 new customer credit - so I ordered. Of course the product was not available so they gave me a credit for a future order which expired in a week. All the while they had my card number and continually charged my card monthly! I finally figured it out, contacted my bank canceled my account and demanded a refund. While they seemed accomodating regarding the cancellation and refund I have not received it yet so we will see.....What a sleazy way to do business - DO NOT SHOP HERE!!!!!!!!

kelenp
1/14/11

They trick you into a membership with a monthly fee of $19.95, plus there is another dollar "processing" fee that they don't mention. I wish I had read the reviews... they claim they will refund my money, but what a lousy way to do business, and you can bet I will never order from them again.

youssefk
1/13/11

NUVALIFE = MAJOR CROOKS - DO NOT DEAL WITH THEM!

I am astounded how these crooks could keep themselves on the internet. They have every intention to get their hands in your pockets and take without you knowing.The "great deal" they will give you is definitely not worth the hassle you will have to deal with in the future.

I had purchased two vitamin supplements advertised for $9.00 that would have been around $14.00 had I purchased it on any other website.

Once I proceeded to the checkout, I noticed that they prompted me to sign up for smartsavingscenter.com which I declined, however after i when I tried to finalize the order I had to tick on the box to agree to their terms and conditions. Honestly if you don't pay attention to these things while dealing with an internet store you are unfamiliar with you may get conned.

I recieved a confirmation of my order with nuvalife.com and an email from smartsavingscenter.com welcoming me, I figured because i did not agree to join when I was prompted to I had nothing to worry about. Not so, nuvalife signs you up for the trial anyway when you agree to their terms and conditions to place the order.

After 1 full business day, I decided to followup on the status of my order, and after a full business day the order was still pending. I decided to call the 800 numbers listed on the website to find out when they would be able to ship my items to me, and was unnerved by their answering system, which dialing any option will give you, "This option is Invalid"

That was it for me, I had to really dig to find the number 1-866-529-3413 that I could reach a service rep. She definitely sounded like she was upset, and I can imagine why that must be. Having to be a customer service represtative for a company that practices unethical business and unshamefully scams every new and unknowing customer must really make you feel like a loser.

She had stated that she could not cancel my order since it has already been processed and cancelled my 7-day trial membership of $1. I have heard that if you do not cancel within the 7 days you will continuously be charged of a $20 membership fee every month.

These people are all dirty rotten. Please always check a company before purchasing anything from them.

Recommended:

What product did you purchase or try to purchase? Noni Extra Virgin Coconut Oil

lightx
12/29/10

Thanks too you all for the comments.. I immediately cancelled my card...

joshw3
12/10/10

I ordered from here and have regretted it every since! I had lots of false charges on my credit card, I did not get the product I ordered (I got a cheaper, not equivalent product), can not ever get a human on the phone, the couple times I have managed to get a human, they were not capable of speaking English, and I can not get an answer from an email. BEWARE OF THE WEBSITE!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I would not advise anyone to order from here!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

bryanw3
12/9/10

STAY AWAY FROM NUVALIFE. ALL REVIEWS ABOVE BY C.J., LORENA W., LARRY G., AND KEVIN L. ARE ALL CORRECT. THIS WEBSITE IS MOSTLY TRYING TO GET AWAY WITH A "LEGAL SCAM". THEY ARE HOPING PEOPLE NEVER CHECK THEIR CREDIT CARD STATEMENTS AND NOTICE THE $19.99 CHARGE.
ALSO, I TRIED TO CANCEL A $112 ORDER OF VITAMINS/SUPPLEMENTS AND THEY WILL NOT CANCEL IT. I TOO AM IN THE PROCESS OF WORKING WITH MY CREDIT CARD COMPANY TO DISPUTE THE CHARGE.
TRUST ME AS AN HONEST DECENT PERSON, BEWARE ALL, DONT EVEN GIVE NUVALIFE YOUR CREDIT/DEBIT CARD NUMBER!!!!!!!!!

larryg8
12/3/10

I've never had an experience quite like this site. No integrity. No communication. I had to file a dispute with credit card company. With so many sites from which to choose, don't choose this one!

cj12
12/1/10

Beware of the "best brand values" recurring charge. Shady bastards. I don't think you even have a choice to opt out, basically if you buy something from them you need to follow up immediately and cancel your "best brand values" membership or enjoy a $20 monthly charge for eternity. Not cool.

kevinl4
11/30/10

I used the $5 off coupon at nuvalife.com. Big mistake! They did a good job hidding the fact that you are signed into some $20 mo. membership. I found this out only from my credit card bill because nuvalife never told me this. Stay away...

lorenaw
10/26/10

Beware if you buy from them that you are also agreeing to a "trial period" with BestBrandValues.com. They charge you $1 for the first seven days, then monthly thereafter unless you catch it and cancel. Most people probably don't realize until they're out at least the $1 plus the first month's fees. It may be legal, but it's sneaky and you should watch out for it.

1 Questions & Answers

Below are questions from consumers with answers from the Nuvalife staff and other consumers. Do not write reviews in this section - click here to write a review
Ask a question
Q: OH MAN!!
WHEW!!! Thanks to you all, I dodged the bullet also!! Yes, on Nuvalife--go to your product's page-then look at the very BOTTOM at the light grey print!!

SHAME ON THEM!!

CROOKS!
5/9/12
briew
A: Thank God for you all. I was just about to place an order, but thought I should check to see if there were any bad reviews written about them before giving them my credit card information. I really wanted the product, and the price could not be beat, but after reading your reviews, I went back and checked and saw the membership information, etc, that I had not previously noticed. I have had bad experiences in the past with buying stuff online (and a lot of good experiences too), and it is just a hassle I do NOT need and canNOT afford. Why are there so many scammers in the world? When did it become okay to ruin people's lives just to make a few bucks? I'm so saddened and disgusted by humanity. Thank you all for posting your experiences, and warning others against this company. They should be shut down.
1/15/11
Add your answer
Questions? Get answers from the Nuvalife staff and other consumers.
  • From where do products ship?