US Government's NSF

Rating Distribution

Detailed Rating Summary

Review Highlights

lisak46

The ones that were less than acceptable, I simply emailed their customer service, and was issued a refund within DAYS... (in 227 reviews)

augustap1

I've order 3 androids and not like others they have done well. (in 701 reviews)

raquelc1

I even got store credit as a courtesy for being a loyal customer. (in 47 reviews)

▼ Sort by: recent

davidd129
4/23/15

I ordered a computer based on the description in the online offer on 4/10/15. On 4/17, I received delivery of a different computer that did not meet the specifications of the one that I ordered. I have been in contact with their customer service since that time, and have been repeatedly told that it has been "escalated to their shipping partner" for resolution.

Specifically, I ordered an Asus T100 laptop with 500GB hard drive in the docking keyboard. I received an Asus T100 with standard keyboard docking station. I have asked them to provide the correct docking station that was ordered and have not been offered any assurance that they are even considering this. I ordered and paid for a product with higher specifications and was shipped an inferior product. The company seems unwilling to resolve their deceptive advertising.

juliuss35
4/21/15

I ordered several times from this company. I ordered several items on 3/27/2015. According to them, they were delivered. These items were left at my apartment front door. three parcels were delivered at the door except for the Garmin 5 GPS which was never delivered. I had to contact them by email and left phone calls before I was finally able to reach them. They wanted me to check with my neighbor for the GPS, contact the Postal service and file a police report. I did file a police report but now they want me to get it with exactly description of the item and scan it to them. NOW THEY EXPECT THE CUSTOMER TO RUN AROUND AND WASTE THEIR TIME TO PROOF THAT WE DID NOT RECEIVE THE ITEM. I contacted my Credit Card company, I hope that they follow up and get back my money from this company. What can we the customers do

Tip for consumers: stop shopping online from this company

beverlyp14
4/18/15

I ordered a tablet deal, it got lost in transit, they refunded my card and sent out second tablet deal. Recd them both and they gav me the lost one for free to apologize for it getting lost. They are the best!!! Wish I could give them more stars!! Their customer service is fantastic, they are with you until its resolved!! Love r
Them!!!!

anniep18
4/17/15

I am so mad, I can hardly write this review. I have spent the whole evening trying to order a product. For 24 years, I have lived at my present address. However, no more rack will not accept this address. Well, try to contact customer support. Good luck! You have to email them and hope for response. Of course, by the time they may contact me, I am sure the sale will be over. I have dealt with many companies, but never with such poor service. I have also never been so upset that I would want to write a review like this.

Tip for consumers: Value might be good, but not if they don't allow you to get the product.

pennys9
4/16/15

I have placed several orders with these people and have not had any problems....however, I ordered and received a watch, set the time and it didn't work, sent an email and did get a reply almost immediately, asked if it was defective...?!?! I replied yes it doesn't work. They then sent me a return authorization number and a UPS shipping label. When I was preparing the box for return, I started fooling with the watch and it started working, soooo I sent them an email and told them I was keeping the watch, I really liked it....but also said if it stopped working in the next week I would return it. I am a little concerned for future orders from the reviews on here. I do know I won't order any technology items.....

ronb45
4/11/15

one star is too many. Tried to return defective Kcup coffee. Maria said the site said only pre 2013 machines. Mine was actually was pre 2013.Then she claimed site said this product had no refunds. I now see that they don't make good on anything they sell that is defective.

anns54
4/3/15

I received my first order. It was a set of sheets. They are very nice and there were no problems. The comments and ratings are so bad that even though I might order from nomorerack.com again, I'm afraid to take the chance.

jm138
4/2/15

I returned some unopened, brand new product to them valued at $150 and they refused to refund the money. After an hour of telling me they were a great company, they still refused to refund the money. I finally realized my money was gone forever. The products I decided to keep were very cheap quality.

Tip for consumers: Don't even think about it!!!

tracyo8
4/2/15

I order a lot from this site! Everything from clothes, to boots, to jewelry. Never had a problem. Can't beat the prices and $2 shipping. My favorite online store! A+++

nathanr23
4/2/15

I bought a go pro hero set here that contains a lot of items, including the monopod, I just got the package last week and found out that there are a lot of things that were missing like the selfie stick, filter kit, adpater, floating water bobber, and even the case for my set. i called them and they were nice and assisted me with my concerns, but told me that they will call the one who manufactured the item, and said that i will get a feedback in 3 to 5 business days, yet its been 4 days now and i havent got anything. so watch out for the things that you will buy from this internet site.

Tip for consumers: Asked them first and record your conversation, to get them for false advertisement!

youcefa3
4/2/15

Please go ahead and take my advice,, don't buy from this people i bought a headsets Dr Dre
Beats studio the arrived broken when i tried to exchange them for a new item, they had sent me the same item with some glue on it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! i contacted them then i was told that supposedly the manufacturer had made a mistake!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! while they have a huge warehouse where they stock their merchandise they do not deal with manufacturers,,,, don't buy that they just try to gain sometime to make you think that is not their fault while it is!!!
any way in conclusion those people are liars and thiefs, above is my personal experience i have nothing against those people, yet that's is truly what happened!!!

margiel3
3/31/15

I bought 3 salt lamps as gifts in febru
rary .received tracking number .said was delivered to some guy on street ,who said he was the recipient .The address was on package .They still have not received gift .the other two were delivered .Also charged me shipping fees ,which were supposed to be free .Also the two received had bad light bulbs

Tip for consumers: pick up at gated community only ! Be home !

donnaj13
3/30/15

I ordered 3 items from No More Racks, 1 (exxercise equipent) never arrived, 1 (earrings) can broken, I did receive a braclet on in good shape. I called customer service they were so rude and unresponsive it was ridiculous. They acted like I was lying. After several hours of wasted e-mails and phone calls trying to resolve the matter, I gave up. If they need to $56.00 that badly they could keep it . No matter how good the deal seems my advise is run. This company is terrible, no integrity at all.

Tip for consumers: Help other, let us know your experience

nicolef20
3/26/15

Our company bought two items: cordless phones and an iPad. Neither are as described. I might as well throw the phones away. They simply DO NOT work.

Tip for consumers: Don't order from this company

yourd
3/24/15

They waited to days to send me a email, so I can conform my order. I waited two extra pointless days. Never shopping there again.

Tip for consumers: Don't shop there

chadh24
3/24/15

Ordering is easy, shipping time is short, a huge selection of products, fun and exciting, secure payment methods. Give it a try

kater39
3/23/15

I've ordered from Nomorerack about 5 or 6 times - everything from boots (I heeded the warning they ran small and ordered the next size up), bedding, a camera, and jewelry. The only problem I had was a cross necklace I ordered for a friend. The tracking report I got said it was on it way, but nothing. I called and spoke to a very pleasant young woman - she solved my problem quickly and the next day it was on its way .Looking forward to dealing with them again.

riteshn
3/15/15

Horrible service and defective products. I had problems right form the start on the very first order I placed with them. The support has been pathetic, they have a standard response to all your emails "we apologize for the inconvenience; we will revert after we hear back from our partner". Even after 15 days, it is still the same answer. I am still waiting for my money back from them. I used them only because they were being shown as a Google Trusted Store, but now it seems even they have removed them from their list.

Update
I finally got my money back! Google Trusted Store was very helpful, since I had protected my purchase through them. Also, I had waged a relentless two week exchange with them asking for my money back. They did get involved, and I see that even they have removed the company - it does not carry the Google Trusted Store logo!

Tip for consumers: Be prepared to received defective product,bad service. If you think you got a deal, it is only a matter of time before you get banged! At your risk, mate, at your risk.

sherryl15
3/12/15

I PLACED AN ORDER FOR AN ITEM 3 TIMES, AND THEY CHARGED MY CREDIT CARD 3 TIMES. I CALLED AND WAS TOLD THAT I COULD NOT CANCLE THE ORDERS THAT I NEVER RECEIVED EVEN THOUGH THEY CHARGED MY CREDIT CARD. I FINALLY FOUND OUT THAT THE ITEM I HAD ORDERED WAS NO LONGER AVAILABLE. THEY CHARGED MY CARD AND THEY HAD TO KNOW THIS ITEM WAS NOT AVAILABLE. I HAVE YET TO SEE IF MY CARD WILL BE CREDITED.

Tip for consumers: DO NOT USE THIS SITE

melaniek5
3/12/15

The most horrific customer service I have ever experienced! I had a few "successful transactions" when I first ordered from them then "BAM" bought boots and received 2 right boots..... Sent them back and "6" weeks later they were returned. They were on my doorstep when i returned from vacation. Ps I purchased them for the trip.
BEWARE!!!!!! They will get you eventually

stephaniet23
3/11/15

I attempted to get a resolve to an item I ordered and the item was shipped and confirmed shipped to a wrong address. The customer service referred me to their FAQ on their website concerning BUYING SAFE Guarantee. How difficult is it to ship an item to the right address? Mind you this company sent me a confirmation shipping tracking number the day of the shipment being delivered to the wrong address. Just unacceptable and unheard of mistake in the industry with all the QUALITY CONTROL measures used in OTHER businesses not obviously used here. BUYER BEWARE nothing safe about this company if they can't ship the item to the PROPER address.

Tip for consumers: Beware of how they ship and others reviews before making the same mistake I did.

barbarac43
3/10/15

With my 11 year old grandson standing over my shoulder I ordered a $56 (with free shipping) tablet from NoMoreRack (a Google Trusted site). Once ordered a $2 shipping fee was added but I clicked submit anyhow. NoMoreRack emailed a confirmation which I replied (on principle) that my "free shipping" cost $2. I got a same day reply which stated there would be a refund asap. My grandson then showed me the reviews on SiteJabber. He and his mother poked fun at me for "wasting" $58. Four days later I not only had a beautifully working tablet, my $2 refund and two humbled family members.. I highly recommend this site!!!!

susang53
3/7/15

When you call customer service they make you email your complaint and then you get stonewalled!!! I have been blocked and can't get an answer as to why. I have never had payment problem and have spent thousands over the year. They will not give me a phone number to call and speak to a human being about my issue. They just cut and paste their email responses with no answer!!!!!

nickellm
3/4/15

I have ordered from here many times and always good. Needed help one time and they helped me fast. Great selection and shipping is fast. Will continue to order from this site.

peterr50
3/2/15

ok went into their site and a popup scfreen came up and said 1 more hour for free shipping. Ok cool so i placea $59 order in less than 8 minutes and it charges me shipping. So i write customer service and i get an email which i read about an hour an a half later so free shipping is gone. so get this, Noel tells me to send a scfreen shot of teh free shipping.... What?
i explain it has now been over an hour and it will not be there anymore. So i tell Noel if they are not going to do anything then just cancel the order. Guess what? Order was cancelled.
Ok credit $2 or lose a $59 order...... hmmmm Noel says cancel order LOL

stacye4
2/27/15

i thought no more rack was the fastest delivery ever 3 days and my order was here awesome say yes to no more rack

Tip for consumers: i say yes they are awesome

cs87
2/26/15

I ordered 4 Peplum high-low tops from NoMoreRack. The size did not fit as described, so I simply wanted to do an even exchange. When I called for a return authorization code to return/exchange the tops, I was told that I would have to pay individual shipping costs to return each top. I disagreed, because I received all four tops in one small package and they were going to make me pay / automatically deduct shipping costs from original form of purchase, to ship the tops back individually, instead of giving me a full refund (when I wasn't even asking for a refund, I just wanted to exchange). This is a RIP OFF!!!! It would have resulted in them taking money from what I should have been refunded and then they were going to charge me new shipping fees to have the replacement order (a different size) shipped to me, because they do not do exchanges, only refunds as a store credit. I do not recommend nomorerack...and I hope consumers take heed! They are not consumer friendly and they are a RIP OFF!!!!

pennys8
2/19/15

I bought two things from them, one thing was the hugg boots and another one was a little iPad for $59 and everything works just fine I'm happy.

dees38
2/15/15

Nomorerack is not paying their employees on time. Always late. They also have training bond of 10,000 which an employee will get if they resign or if they got terminated. That's how they cheat!!!!!

Tip for consumers: 111

divyas5
2/8/15

Worst site I have shopped on. They sent a different item from the one we ordered for. This has happened consecutively. we had to take the burden of returning it back again and again.

Tip for consumers: Don't ever buy from this site

mb89
1/24/15

I order everything for Christmas through this site. I was nervous but after getting out of the hospital the week of Christmas was not an option. Everything I ordered was received within in three days and accounted for and works perfectly. We order several electronics a computer and bedding. I love this sight.

Tip for consumers: It's great. Soooo much stuff, careful not to over spend.

joanner9
1/21/15

STAY AWAY. spent over $100 on items for vacation. I am a size 14 women's. I ordered large and even a few xl such as beach cover ups as I prefer them loose. The lg measured 10 inches across. It did not even fit my daughter size 10. I ended up returning everything. Of course they make you ship it all back separately so they can deduct more shipping charges. They said they would issue me credit. I paid in full with my credit card and want money refunded. In dispute with them now. Thank god I did the google protection. They are now involved. I do not recommend this site to anyone. The material in clothes was flimsy at best and would not hold up tbru more than one or two washes. What's that. Old saying ? YOU GET WHAT YOU PAY FOR .... 3 sizes less.

Tip for consumers: Stay away. Far far away sorry. First pic added random n cannot delete. Second photo shows lg dress against one dollar bill.

michaelaj2
1/20/15

I've made 2 purchases from nomorerack.com (sheets and a Dyson vacuum). Both were delivered without incident. The Dyson was refurbished and that was not mentioned in the ad as far as I can tell. However, at half the price of other retailers, I'm OK with that.

kathyr26
1/18/15

I wanted to do a return on a item I bought for Christmas. I did not have the box but I had the receipt they would not do anything. I would not recommend this site to anyone. Bad customer service. Kathyrohrbach1957@gmail.com

bobb661
1/18/15

Terrible experiece from every level. Bought a video camera, and Nomorerack sent a different camera. After arguing about it, I was sent a label and told they would exchange it. Then they said it would be the exact same one. The wrong one. So I had to argue about just getting a refund. I get them to say OK to that. They take a week to tell me it's processed. That was 1/30, it's now 1/18, and I just got it. Then they said they would give me a $20 credit, and they never did. They just refunded the original $20 credit I had in the first place. All they do is copy and paste pre written apologies in to the messages and e-mails, and assure you how important customers are. The whole time, knowing they are screwing you. 1/18/2015, and my kid still has not gotten her Christmas gift

Tip for consumers: Don't do it. Unless you're buy cheap trinkets, and know that's what you are getting, go to Amazon, or someplace else. This place is a joke.

bkb1
1/16/15

IF THERE WAS A MINUS STARS - I WOULD USE IT. BUYER BEWARE! I ordered a gold chain, received the wrong chain and looked like a item from a bubble gum machine suppose to be 14kt gold (high doubtful) had to send pictures so they could send them to their vendor, they were the ones that collected my payment why should i care about their vendor? when I contacted them via email get the required rma number, first they couldn't find me, then they issued the number and instructed me that i would receive a label to return it, i NEVER received the label. I think they screw with you so you will get disgusted and say forget the hassle i will just keep it. still haven't received the refund! i am going to have to dispute it with my bank!

Tip for consumers: BUYER BEWARE! If it sounds too good to be true IT IS TOO GOOD TO BE TRUE! SHADY COMPANY!!!!!!!!!

jm127
1/7/15

The only positive thing that I can say about my order ( a comforter bed set) was that it came quickly. The quality of the set was so CHEAP and flimsy. two of the pillow cases were dirty!!! It looked nothing like the picture. I was so disappointed and will not order from them again.

Tip for consumers: buyer beware...you might think you are getting a great deal, but in my case the quality was so bad that I feel I over paid.

lindas126
1/6/15

The absolute worst customer service I've ever experienced. Robotic responses but never answered questions. Delivered wrong merchandise and refused to ship correct items even though their website showed ample stock. Wrote emails, participated in live chats, left voice messages - to no avail. DON"T shop here if you expect to get the correct merchandise within a normal shipping period - specifically if you are ordering for Christmas. Ordered in November - received wrong merchandise early December - begged for correct merchandise before Christmas - only to receive a refund one month later. Horrible experience! All responses said 'happy to help' - obviously not a personal message!

Tip for consumers: Do not shop at Nomorerack!

georgiah1
1/5/15

I've ordered lots of clothes, jewelery, bathroom necessities and even a lawn mower from NOMORERACK, I think they're terrific, I've never once had a problem with them, my returns or my credit card.

Tip for consumers: on this site, you get what you pay for

lc42
1/4/15

I will never order from this company again! The jewelry item I ordered was not as pictured and when I finally received authorization to return it.............I received an $8.80 refund on a $22.00 purchase. Beware of this company as it falsely advertises and their refunds department is a rip off!

Tip for consumers: Do not waste your money! They are a ripoff!

lf16
1/4/15

This was my first time ordering from this site. Everything I ordered I received, everything was in perfect condition. All products were real (not fake) in working conditions and delivered as promised. I received order status emails & once items have been received an email asking for the rating of my experience. For me all these negative emails are almost impossible to believe. My experience overall was great & I will continue to order products from this site through the year and of course for Christmas again.

andyy4
12/30/14

A great place to order from until you have to return something. I wanted to return some clothing that was cut way small for it's size. They wanted me to go through so much confusing crap I told them to just forget it. I will say the quality and price of items I have bought there were pretty good. Too bad they have a messed up returns team that confuses their customers.

Tip for consumers: Be prepared for a possible unpleasant returns experience.

jassies
12/29/14

I ordered a pair of size 7 shoes for my daughter for Christmas...finally got my order three weeks later and one shoe was a size 7 and the other was a size 8. I called customer service and the young girl on the phone said I could not exchange them for the correct size because there weren't any left in their inventory. Well..there must be a pair just like them somewhere!!?? She said I could return the shoes for a credit. Hoping I actually get it once I send them back. Will never purchase from this company again.

Tip for consumers: Beware!

michelleb81
12/29/14

So i ordered Ugg looking boots on cyber Monday. Then starting reading all these negative comments all over the Web about not getting your merchandise or horrible returns. The thing that scared me most was people saying their credit cards were hacked so i canceled my card (made me feel much better). I actually got a tracking email which had my boots going to 9 cities in 7 days. Never in all the times I've ordered online has UPS sent my package to 9 cities (some I've never heard of) then lo and behold my package shows up! The boots are pretty cute i must say but I'll never put myself through that stress again

theresaw15
12/29/14

TERRIBLE customer service from NoMoreRack! I ordered a pair of boots for my daughter which arrived quickly. I tried them on and realized they would be too small for her. Called right away to exchange for larger size and the person assured me I could call after Christmas once we knew what size was needed and there would be no problem to exchange for larger size. Called back and got Tracy who informed me they do not exchange shoe sizes unless THEY got the order wrong. Ridiculous! Any other reputable online store will exchange for sizes - how can you know something will fit unless you try it on! She refused to budge so I asked for Manager, and Tristan came on the phone with the same story. No budging. Ironic that there is a line in the order confirmation that says "The only thing more important to us than delivering amazing, in-demand products at deeply discounted prices is outstanding customer service." That is a joke. She suggested I return them and go back on to the website and order them again. What if another size I order doesn't fit? No thank you. I have had no problem with them in the past, but I am afraid I will think twice about ever using them again. In the end I just am returning the boots for a refund.

Tip for consumers: Read return and exchange policy VERY CAREFULLY.

cheechc
12/27/14

I am giving two stars because a few of the items I ordered were in good condition. Otherwise, I would give this website zero stars due to the following: One item was absolutely outrageously damaged, discolored, you name it! I ordered Hugo Boss cologne for a relative for Christmas and the shipping material was sufficient, so I know that it was not damaged in shipment. Well, the "box" literally looked like it had been chewed by an animal and very dilapidated, frayed, with black "soot" like substance all over it. The "box" did not stand upright and sagged as if it had been sitting in a garbage bin with wet material! Horrible...words cannot describe it...I have seen garbage in better condition. Then...the bottle of this cologne was dented on one side, the other side had a black streak/mark and the top would not fit on the bottom of this two-piece bottle configuration for those of you who know what Hugo Boss in Motion looks like. Consequently, it would not operate or spray. Also, there was hardly any cologne left anyway, almost empty, must have leaked, but packaging did not have a strong cologne smell. Therefore, whoever packed this item up knowingly and deliberately put this piece of trash and sent it to me, the customer. This was my first purchase. However, I ordered some women's perfume and the packaging and item were in perfect condition! I would warn people about ordering jewelry as it appears to be very cheap "Chinese" crap. Earring backs were so tiny that I had to put on reading glasses to attach to the posts! I now must assume ordering from this place is "hit or miss." However, and to their credit, after sending a rather scathing email to them they sent me a return slip and they are paying to ship it back to them. Just be very careful and insist on credit if you are not satisfied and demand they pay the return shipping or if they will not, just call your credit card company/bank and let them handle it. Buyer Beware for NoMoreRack. Also, like another poster here, they "said" would be shipped and received by Christmas, but arrived late. Note that you will read in one area of the website that your purchased item will be sent within a certain period of time, and then in another area it will advise you that items take between 10 and 14 days! Just be careful, that's all as some of the items were as described, were, in fact, packaged well and in perfect condition. Guess it's a "crap shoot!" Thanks for allowing me to "vent." Good luck!

Tip for consumers: Beware of their jewelry as I believe it to be cheaply made Chinese goods and not worth even a deeply "discounted" price. Insist on credit for wrong or shoddy merchandise and that they pay for you to return. Good Luck.

leanna5
12/26/14

I ordered several items for Christmas; variety to include jewelry, handbags, aftershave, closet organizers. Received them all in time; great quality as advertised. I have no complaints. Great site

terryn8
12/26/14

I have purchased many items from you and have had great results, except for 1 instance. I bought a refurbished asus tablet and was sent the wrong power cord. As a result, I cannot use the tablet. I have tried to get in contact with asus to order a new one, but their website is nearly impossible to navigate,and they don't seem to carry the cable that is supposed to come with the tablet.

Tip for consumers: This is a great site just be wary of buying any refurbisher Asus products.

barbi20
12/25/14

Ordered a camera from NoMoreRack. Received an email that they canceled the order because I did not complete the PayPal transaction and I should "hurry" to re-order. I did and was charged for 2 cameras and received 2 cameras. Asked NMR to return one of them and have them pay the shipping costs since they informed me the order had been canceled and I would not have re-ordered if they had not sent the cancellation email. After "escalating" my request to higher customer service supervisors several times, they refused. Clearly their mistake and refuse to take responsibility for it! DO NOT DO BUSINESS WITH NOMORERACK.COM!

Tip for consumers: Shipping from this company took way too long and they are out for your money but apparently without any regard for the way they conduct business!

edwardt19
12/25/14

I order on Black Friday what a joke still at Christmas Eve waiting said 10-14 days what a joke hoping to get it by New Years. Do not order from this Joke of a company every time I send email sorry you can not log on. Not a happy person right now a lot of disappointed people.

5 Questions & Answers

Below are questions from consumers with answers from the NoMoreRack staff and other consumers. Do not write reviews in this section - click here to write a review
Ask a question
Q: What does NMR mean when they say you will receive multiple shipments to complete your order? Does it mean you have to pay more money???
8/14/13
laureenh2
A: Do NOT buy ANYTHING from this horrible website! They are 1st-class rip-off artists--you WILL lose money doing business with these critters that own it.
DO NOT BUY ANYTHING FROM THIS SITE UNLESS YOU WANT TO THROW YOUR MONEY AWAY!
3 days ago

BBB® Non-Accredited F Rating

On a scale of A+ to F

Reason for Rating F

BBB Ratings System Overview
- See more at: http://www.bbb.org/central-california-inland-empire/business-reviews/electronic-equipment-and-supplies-dealers/nomorerack-in-norco-ca-89065253#sthash.ueUA9jwM.dpuf
12/12/14
laureenh2
A: NMR DESERVES AN F RATING FROM THE BBB. NMR IS A SCAM! SENDS STUFF THAT DOES NOT WORK, AND REFUSES TO REFUND!

I hate this website--don't use it!
3 days ago
Helpful answer
Add your answer
Questions? Get answers from the NoMoreRack staff and other consumers.
  • From where do products ship?

20 Photos for NoMoreRack

NoMoreRack?
Click here to post a review