US Government's NSF

Rating Distribution

Detailed Rating Summary

Review Highlights

lisak46

The ones that were less than acceptable, I simply emailed their customer service, and was issued a refund within DAYS... (in 215 reviews)

augustap1

I've order 3 androids and not like others they have done well. (in 662 reviews)

angiey

They CLEARLY state that shipping can take 2 to 3 WEEKS. (in 49 reviews)

▼ Sort by: recent

mb89
1/24/15

I order everything for Christmas through this site. I was nervous but after getting out of the hospital the week of Christmas was not an option. Everything I ordered was received within in three days and accounted for and works perfectly. We order several electronics a computer and bedding. I love this sight.

Tip for consumers: It's great. Soooo much stuff, careful not to over spend.

joanner9
1/21/15

STAY AWAY. spent over $100 on items for vacation. I am a size 14 women's. I ordered large and even a few xl such as beach cover ups as I prefer them loose. The lg measured 10 inches across. It did not even fit my daughter size 10. I ended up returning everything. Of course they make you ship it all back separately so they can deduct more shipping charges. They said they would issue me credit. I paid in full with my credit card and want money refunded. In dispute with them now. Thank god I did the google protection. They are now involved. I do not recommend this site to anyone. The material in clothes was flimsy at best and would not hold up tbru more than one or two washes. What's that. Old saying ? YOU GET WHAT YOU PAY FOR .... 3 sizes less.

Tip for consumers: Stay away. Far far away sorry. First pic added random n cannot delete. Second photo shows lg dress against one dollar bill.

michaelaj2
1/20/15

I've made 2 purchases from nomorerack.com (sheets and a Dyson vacuum). Both were delivered without incident. The Dyson was refurbished and that was not mentioned in the ad as far as I can tell. However, at half the price of other retailers, I'm OK with that.

kathyr26
1/18/15

I wanted to do a return on a item I bought for Christmas. I did not have the box but I had the receipt they would not do anything. I would not recommend this site to anyone. Bad customer service. Kathyrohrbach1957@gmail.com

bobb661
1/18/15

Terrible experiece from every level. Bought a video camera, and Nomorerack sent a different camera. After arguing about it, I was sent a label and told they would exchange it. Then they said it would be the exact same one. The wrong one. So I had to argue about just getting a refund. I get them to say OK to that. They take a week to tell me it's processed. That was 1/30, it's now 1/18, and I just got it. Then they said they would give me a $20 credit, and they never did. They just refunded the original $20 credit I had in the first place. All they do is copy and paste pre written apologies in to the messages and e-mails, and assure you how important customers are. The whole time, knowing they are screwing you. 1/18/2015, and my kid still has not gotten her Christmas gift

Tip for consumers: Don't do it. Unless you're buy cheap trinkets, and know that's what you are getting, go to Amazon, or someplace else. This place is a joke.

kristim7
1/16/15

RUN, ROLL, PEDAL, DRIVE as fast as u can to put distance between yourself and this site. I
have ordered several items from them..from iPad cover to boots to furniture cover to sheets. The first time I saw this company was on a TV show so I thought they would be reputable and could be trusted but I made a terrible mistake. I made a horrible mistake.
I hope I save you the time and waste this cost me..I purchased furry lined boots, sheets, iPad cover and furniture cover...all were a complete disappointment and some of the poorest quality I have ever had. I buy things at the dollar store made far better than this stuff...
HERE IS WHAT I MISSED YOU MUST WATCH FOR: the retail prices are super high..the sheets retail price $250.00. On sale for $29.00 at NoMoreRack, you save $221.00..but how they sold them so cheap? Maybe High Volume Sales; maybe, Warehouse surplus, etc. And told myself same thing on other buys...but ask yourself this: Where are they finding such high Retail prices? for that amount!? Who will sell twin-sized sheets for $250.00?? Where do they get these prices? What is the iPad cover made of? I needed a detailed description but just assumed it was the same well-made cover I have and paid $49 for...retail prices matched.. Then the fact that I had no choice in the color of the iPad cover or the color of the styluses is a kind of hint..and that cover was little more than reinforced cardboard with some cover material that is not leather or Faux leather...other products I bought is just as poor in quality, just as disappointing and deceptive in their ads...
****the bottom line is that they have learned to word their ads in a way that gets us to assume the product is comparable to the quality products their listed retail price reflects. That is the trap..if it looks like the products we like and has a retail price of a high end item, we assume that is what we are dealing with! But then the real truth is that they are cheap, horrible, poorly made knock-offs and we are basically being tricked, almost defrauded and feeling robbed through their misrepresentations but we are also filling in some of the blanks ourselves...so, BUYER BEWARE OF WHAT THEY GET YOU THINK, OR ASSUME. ask questions, the right questions...but I would urge you not to purchase anything from this site..period. Unless you want s cheap, poorly made stand in for temporary use...I can go on for pages and pages with the details of my purchases, I already did but erased it so it wouldn't be too long for reading.

Tip for consumers: expect unpredictable shipping, poor service and really poor quality. Keep all your transactions and if they include an email for free shipping for next 3 hrs, look at the times and then remember they are on east coast time...you really are wasting your $ if u want any quality. But if u need bulk and quality is no factor, then ...well...you get what you pay for or less

bkb1
1/16/15

IF THERE WAS A MINUS STARS - I WOULD USE IT. BUYER BEWARE! I ordered a gold chain, received the wrong chain and looked like a item from a bubble gum machine suppose to be 14kt gold (high doubtful) had to send pictures so they could send them to their vendor, they were the ones that collected my payment why should i care about their vendor? when I contacted them via email get the required rma number, first they couldn't find me, then they issued the number and instructed me that i would receive a label to return it, i NEVER received the label. I think they screw with you so you will get disgusted and say forget the hassle i will just keep it. still haven't received the refund! i am going to have to dispute it with my bank!

Tip for consumers: BUYER BEWARE! If it sounds too good to be true IT IS TOO GOOD TO BE TRUE! SHADY COMPANY!!!!!!!!!

julien208
1/10/15

I've placed a few orders from this company.
FIRST CONCERN- The first thing I finally got was ripped and they were quick to send a return label but was told I might not get a replacement.
SECOND CONCERN- I ordered a higher priced item and my credit card company called to verify that I did indeed order it like they are suppose to do but a Paula from nomorerack is emailing requesting pictures of my ID and pervious billing statements from me with my name and address on them.
I feel like she is trying to steal my identity. I've never been asked for these things from a retail company.

lindas126
1/6/15

The absolute worst customer service I've ever experienced. Robotic responses but never answered questions. Delivered wrong merchandise and refused to ship correct items even though their website showed ample stock. Wrote emails, participated in live chats, left voice messages - to no avail. DON"T shop here if you expect to get the correct merchandise within a normal shipping period - specifically if you are ordering for Christmas. Ordered in November - received wrong merchandise early December - begged for correct merchandise before Christmas - only to receive a refund one month later. Horrible experience! All responses said 'happy to help' - obviously not a personal message!

Tip for consumers: Do not shop at Nomorerack!

georgiah1
1/5/15

I've ordered lots of clothes, jewelery, bathroom necessities and even a lawn mower from NOMORERACK, I think they're terrific, I've never once had a problem with them, my returns or my credit card.

Tip for consumers: on this site, you get what you pay for

yous269
1/5/15

First off, I was given $10 off if I spent $40. Nice right? Wrong. Seems it expired, and they still said I had it. I found one thing I really wanted, and a few the I could use that added up to $52 dollars. I decided to pay through PayPal, and it ended up being a double woops. The site ended up telling me that some of the things I ordered were not available, and that it canceled my order. I thought "I'll try again." Trippel woops. I made this order $40, finding one of the things I could use at a lower price. Same thing happened.
My PayPal was charged, I contacted Nomorerack, and they said they'd help me with a speedy solution, by having my money back in PayPal within 3-5 days. Well, that didn't happen for the second order. I contacted them again, and hopefully in 3-5 days the $30 will be back in my PayPal, which I have to wait 3-5 days to get transferred back into my bank account.
I hope this helps someone else out, so you don't have to make the same mistake I did.

Tip for consumers: I wanted to like this site.

lc42
1/4/15

I will never order from this company again! The jewelry item I ordered was not as pictured and when I finally received authorization to return it.............I received an $8.80 refund on a $22.00 purchase. Beware of this company as it falsely advertises and their refunds department is a rip off!

Tip for consumers: Do not waste your money! They are a ripoff!

lf16
1/4/15

This was my first time ordering from this site. Everything I ordered I received, everything was in perfect condition. All products were real (not fake) in working conditions and delivered as promised. I received order status emails & once items have been received an email asking for the rating of my experience. For me all these negative emails are almost impossible to believe. My experience overall was great & I will continue to order products from this site through the year and of course for Christmas again.

ede115
1/2/15

I have placed my sixth and final order with the company. The past order was sent to an address not listed as a shipping or billing address. Even my Paypal receipt had the correct address. I contacted their customer service department to get the order correctly shipped. After almost an hour on the chat functions, as well as live calls, they refused to correct it.

I immediately filed a Paypal dispute, but it should have never got to that point.

Severely lacking customer service.

Be warned!

Tip for consumers: Be warned!

andyy4
12/30/14

A great place to order from until you have to return something. I wanted to return some clothing that was cut way small for it's size. They wanted me to go through so much confusing crap I told them to just forget it. I will say the quality and price of items I have bought there were pretty good. Too bad they have a messed up returns team that confuses their customers.

Tip for consumers: Be prepared for a possible unpleasant returns experience.

williamj38
12/29/14

I will never do business with Nomorerack again . I had order a bluetooth headset that they had ship to the wrong address . The address they had ship my item to is not the same address i had agreed to thats on my receipt . As of right now im out of $42 and the only advice some guy name Rubin from customer care could give me was , check with the post office and the neighbors in an area i dont live in to see if they have my package . Which i can assure you i wont be doing . The only person i need to check with at this point is paypal

michelleb81
12/29/14

So i ordered Ugg looking boots on cyber Monday. Then starting reading all these negative comments all over the Web about not getting your merchandise or horrible returns. The thing that scared me most was people saying their credit cards were hacked so i canceled my card (made me feel much better). I actually got a tracking email which had my boots going to 9 cities in 7 days. Never in all the times I've ordered online has UPS sent my package to 9 cities (some I've never heard of) then lo and behold my package shows up! The boots are pretty cute i must say but I'll never put myself through that stress again

theresaw15
12/29/14

TERRIBLE customer service from NoMoreRack! I ordered a pair of boots for my daughter which arrived quickly. I tried them on and realized they would be too small for her. Called right away to exchange for larger size and the person assured me I could call after Christmas once we knew what size was needed and there would be no problem to exchange for larger size. Called back and got Tracy who informed me they do not exchange shoe sizes unless THEY got the order wrong. Ridiculous! Any other reputable online store will exchange for sizes - how can you know something will fit unless you try it on! She refused to budge so I asked for Manager, and Tristan came on the phone with the same story. No budging. Ironic that there is a line in the order confirmation that says "The only thing more important to us than delivering amazing, in-demand products at deeply discounted prices is outstanding customer service." That is a joke. She suggested I return them and go back on to the website and order them again. What if another size I order doesn't fit? No thank you. I have had no problem with them in the past, but I am afraid I will think twice about ever using them again. In the end I just am returning the boots for a refund.

Tip for consumers: Read return and exchange policy VERY CAREFULLY.

leanna5
12/26/14

I ordered several items for Christmas; variety to include jewelry, handbags, aftershave, closet organizers. Received them all in time; great quality as advertised. I have no complaints. Great site

terryn8
12/26/14

I have purchased many items from you and have had great results, except for 1 instance. I bought a refurbished asus tablet and was sent the wrong power cord. As a result, I cannot use the tablet. I have tried to get in contact with asus to order a new one, but their website is nearly impossible to navigate,and they don't seem to carry the cable that is supposed to come with the tablet.

Tip for consumers: This is a great site just be wary of buying any refurbisher Asus products.

angiet7
12/23/14

This company is making all Internet sells look bad. They advertise products like beats but you won't get them instead you get a email saying sorry can't fill this order. Then when you try to contact them. They say too bad we can't do anything about it. They keep your money and wait weeks before the refund it.and if you get the beats they are fake. This company has ruined my Christmas and they don't care. They have no intention on making any customer happy. I would not buy anything from them unless you like throwing your money away. I filed a complaint with the bbb and I think that this company has no intentions. On making good on items they advertise. You place the order and they take your money and then wait 20 days and 2 days before christmas to say too bad. Thanks to them my son will be very sad on Christmas because my money has not be credited back and I now don't have the beats the only item he asked for.. that is how nomorerack does business. Shameful..don't buy from them unless you don't really want the item.

Tip for consumers: I would love to of given them a negative star but this site requires you to give them a star which they don't even deserve.. worse Internet ad company / warning research them before you order otherwise you'll be writing a review... not a place that cares about the customer or the product

luiss34
12/22/14

I read the reviews after I placed my order. I received a tracking number a week after i placed my order and thought I was a lucky one. Not so soon...first the tracking number was invalid at ups, usps and fedex. Today I received the order and as soon as I saw the package I knew I ordered crap. The quality of the comforter is very cheap ...nothing like the item on their page. They said I saved 120.00 but my mother in law bought the exact item at a local store at 19.99. The color is not what I ordered and it does not fit my king bed. I think this is queen. I guess I will end up donating it to a goodwill. The reviews are real. Can someone stop this company from ripping off comsumers? Seriously.

scotd7
12/22/14

This company is a joke. Ordered 5 pairs of beats headphones for Christmas on December 1st. By the 13th order information said it was still processing so I called CS they said that there was a delay due to the items popularity and they could no longer guarantee shipping by Christmas. Are you kidding me? What legitimate company charges your card immediately and then you have to follow up with them to find out when and if it's ever going to be shipped. Had to cancel order and wait for a refund before Christmas shopping.

Tip for consumers: I see that they advertise on this page if you click on that box, good luck.

shawnf15
12/22/14

I order from here every year. Never had a problem untilThis year i had a problem. I called to inquire about a shipment and the customer service rep gave me someone elses shipping information. Probably just mistake. It was corrected within 24 hours. They were professional and I am overall satisfied with this company and will more than likely order again in the near future.

nicoles62
12/20/14

Seems like this is a common theme! I ordered 2 sheet sets and only one was delivered. Shipping company states one package. Nomorerack's delivery confirmation email states 2 packages were delivered. I have emailed and called - they refuse to credit me for the other sheet set and are "looking into things". This company is a scam. Had I been smarter and looked before purchasing, I would have seen the BBB grade of F. Wow- that's sad. My fault- just glad I didn't buy something more expensive from this sleazy company. Don't perpetuate this company's existence by buying from them! Shocked they're still in business. If they don't correct my purchase over the next two weeks I will file a BBB complaint too.

Tip for consumers: Don't do it. You do indeed get what you paid for.

yvetter3
12/17/14

I a bought zeepad with Nomorerack within 1 wk the turn on button fell out. I returned the item and the USPS said my item was delivered within one wk, I'm getting emails from them saying they never received my item even though the tracking number clearly states it was delivered. Warning do not buy cheap chinese made good from them its a nightmare to get refunded.

Tip for consumers: You are taking a chance with this company, Do not buy electronics.

lauram73
12/16/14

"NOMORERACK is a horrible company that should never be used to buy things for anyone. My poor kids Christmas presents were canceled. I recieved an email after ordering my kids Christmas presents from NOMORERACK that asked for me to verify my order. When I did that, they verified that I was all set. Today I checked on my orders only to find them canceled and now I have to start all over. My heart breaks for my poor kids. Now I have to start all over (basically a week before Christmas) and repurchase new gifts for those kids. I am reporting this company to the better business bureau. DO NOT ORDER FROM THEM!!! If I could give them a 0 rating, I would. "

Tip for consumers: DO NOT ORDER FROM THEM

tl54
12/15/14

I ordered two charm lockets. They are nothing but junk! One of them broke when I was putting the "gems" in, then the plastic "glass" fell out. My invoice said I saved $269.98 or 90%, really??? They aren't worth the postage I paid. Poor, Poor quality.

Tip for consumers: Think twice!!

daniellep6
12/14/14

No stars....they suck. I placed an order found it some where else cheaper called to cancel before it was shipped and they couldn't sAid I have to wait to receive it then send it back and I would have to pay for return shopping. On top of that it was still being processed will never buy anything ever. They suck.

brandonr13
12/14/14

I placed an order on 12/1 for a DSLR camera package during the cyber Monday sale. The site was recommended by a coworker who has used the site many times. I had issues at time of checkout with address data transferring correctly from paypal (which I checked out with) to nomorerack, and had to attempt the purchase 3 times. I thought nothing of it as I was only charged for one. on 12/5, I received a phone call and e-mails asking to confirm I placed the order, and this was to ensure there was no fraud.

The order remained in "processing" status until 12/11 when I received an e-mail saying "We are extremely disappointed to bring you some bad news, unfortunately our supplier was unable to deliver a product that you had ordered. We take this very seriously and can assure you we take every precaution possible to prevent issues like this from arising. However, at times unfortunately they are not preventable." and of course the BS statement "our consumer experience is very important to us." At this point the item moved to "Cancelled" status.

I sent a complaint to their customer service as the item I purchased and other packages with the same base camera were/are still for sale. It's obvious the person who responded didn't read my e-mail because no of what I said was addressed. I just got the same BS statement "our consumer experience is very important to us."

This was my first and last order with NMR.

Tip for consumers: Don't purchase a gift for someone via this site, it will take forever or it will never come.

rs61
12/13/14

Have tried to get in touch with site for two week about items which were never received. Sent email tried to fine an phone number from he site which nowhere could be found, customer service never responded to any of my emails. If they don't have the product refund my money. These items are gifts for the holiday why keep your custumer's hanging. You need help in organization.

Your products are what they seem to show on your site, (VERY NICE) now customer service needs improving: a person the public can CHAT about problems .

Tip for consumers: Be honest, people really want to know if these companies are on the up and up.

eg207
12/13/14

"The customer service sucks. There wording about returns is not clear at all. Ordered and bed quilt and when it came it was such poor quality I contacted them to return, no problem. Except it was not clear that if I used their shipping label I would be charged the return shipping cost. Very dis-satisfied with NoMoreRack. Would never buy from them again. They give you free shipping and charge you over $10 for returns.

carolines19
12/13/14

They offer what sounds like a good price, but just don't try to return anything. Recently I ordered what was supposed to be a 5 speed Kitchen Aid mixer with attachments for $29. When it came it was a 3 speed without attachments and a refurbished model. Customer service said basically too bad but I was allowed to return it. Didn't care that it was bait and switch. Should have learned my lesson when they said they shipped something & I didn't get it. They said it had been delivered and hinted a police involvement if this happened again.

Tip for consumers: Don't touch it.

cindyj20
12/11/14

So ordered 11 days ago. No word. Did the on line chat, which had a 30min wait. When they finally chatted they sent a long canned text about weather and delays due to large volume. In the first part of the message said item had not shipped, and at the end of the message it said item had shipped. Wait a week and contact them again. Then they stopped the chat. So I have no idea what is happening, and Christmas is around the corner.

janh34
12/11/14

Ordered one pair of boots, received them, then a week later this company duplicated the order and sent another pair. They have charged my credit card for the second set of boots and although they have sent a return address label, they are ONLY crediting my acct for cost of boots - they insist that if I return them they will charge my credit card for $10.25 SHIPPING!! Charge ME for THEIR error!!! After reading other customers' experience, this seems to be a method of this company to make more money! Horrible! Unethical! Wrong! Can't say enough about the poor customer service! and by the way, the shoes run so small, I ordered a larger size and it is TOO SHORT! Cheaply made obviously.

Tip for consumers: I would never use this company. Too much competition to deal with unethical company.

maryp59
12/10/14

I ordered 2 items totalling 81.00. My card was charged $202.00 for other things that I didn't order. I tried their e-mail address. It was returned undeliverable. I may never shop on line again.

Tip for consumers: AVOID THIS BUSINESS.

arleenm
12/10/14

Ordered a bunch of stuff last night, changed my mind on one thing. When I tried to get a refund within the hour, they were closed. Sent an e-mail describing what I wanted to return.
Woke up this morning, went to do the return again ( I didn't think that anyone would have done it over night) got an e-mail that the transaction was complete. I was pleasantly surprised!
I hope that I am as pleased with the blanket I ordered for my son!

loveb9
12/10/14

I like LOVE LOVE LOVE Nomorerack. You do get what you pay for oftentimes though. However, I have also paid very little for items that actually exceeded my expectations as to what they would look like when I had received them. These days, everything is expensive and not made the way that it used to be, NOTHING IS! That is, unless you want to pay extremely higher prices on than you once did before such as a blanket/comforter for example. If you pay a lower price, Do not expect much. I actually use stuff like that for blankets as good blankets have gotten so horribly expensive. To me, if I can buy a less expensive king sized comforter or quilt, then I will. I will then use it as a blanket and then shop elsewhere for a good comforter. Everything that I have bought from Nomorerack, I have been very satisfied with and am not surprised by the lower prices or the products when I receive them. Like I had mentioned, they either meet or exceed the expectations that I am expecting. I also like Zulily too which is another less expensive site that I have never had issues with. Their stuff is a little more lower quality/or sometimes comparable to Nomorerack, but still good though. Just be careful about what you buy and if it looks too good to be true, it likely is. ALL web sites make the appearance of anything and everything look better than it really is if you are shopping on a web site that has their item that discounted. I mean, what can you expect, especially these days? They are not your average retail store. I think that anyone who has shopped online for any length of time knows this though. I have never had any problems with any of my orders being processed or the issue of receiving incorrect items and I do shop A LOT on there. This is just my opinion and coming from someone who DOES like quality products which DOES matter to me (depending more so about what it is than I am purchasing) but also loves a good sale/deal too on certain items. This web site has never done me wrong yet and I hope that they don't. I have never had to return anything either. Therefore, I cannot give you any feedback on that which is fortunate. The cons of the web site and shopping on it is that you cannot call in orders over the phone. They will assist you in any way that they can and were very professional and polite to me when I did have to call one time to check on an order and also once via email about a miscellaneous issue about something that I could not find on their website that was not a big deal. I did not have a hard time at all getting a hold of customer service either rather it be via email or by phone. They answered me immediately. Also, the items can take a little longer at times to receive after they ship them compared to other sites. This is not an issue for me though. As long as I receive the item that I had bought and paid for in good condition which it ALWAYS has been, I am good with it. I hope that this helped some of you all. I would recommend Nomoreack to a friend any day unless they were rich. I make decent money but I can afford to looks so much better and have more things that I want by shopping at their site than I could shopping at these stores that do not have discounted items at. I have a particular place that I buy clothes since I do wear a petite as I am only 5"0, but I buy their boots, head head bands, jewelry, perfume and things like that. The prices on their fragrances are SO SO SO MUCH BETTER too. I will never pay for another bottle of perfume from a department store again unless I can help it. GREAT sales on their perfume and fake Ugg boots that nobody that I know of can afford. They look awesome too. I will stick with them as long as they continue to treat me well. I would not have the cute things that I have now if it weren't for them. THERE IS JUST NO WAY! I could not have afforded them. I am often called a trendsetter ;-) Ok, you all... That is just my honest opinion. I apologize for how lengthy that this review is. Also, thank you for taking the time to read it :-) Good luck to each and every one of you. I hope that you find all of the beautiful things out there that you love. You are all totally worth it!!! Everyone deserves to look nice and have nice things that they like.

Tip for consumers: People who do not make a lot of money and/or cannot afford to shop in department stores. Woman who love to look and feel good about themselves without dropping a ton of money that they do not have in order to just have some nice things that you like, need, want. You'll LOVE this website!!! Just remember, you get what you pay for. HOWEVER, oftentimes it is actually better than what you would imagine.

valj4
12/9/14

DO NOT ORDER FROM THIS COMPANY. I BOUGHT SHOES FOR $25 AND WHEN I WANTED TO RETURN THEM THEY CHARGED BE $10 FOR SHIPPING LABEL. WHEN THEY RECEIVED MY SHOES THEY NEVER CREATED MY ACCOUNT. I CALLED 3 WEEKS LATER TRYING TO HET MY REFUND. THEY TOLD ME THE DEPARTMENT THAT RECEIVED MY ITEM NEVER CONTACTED THEM TO LET THEM KNOW THAT THEY RECEIVED MY RETURN. I WAS SO ANGRY. THEN THE AGENT PROCEEDS TO TELL ME THEY ARE ONLY CREDITING ME BACK $23 BECAUSE THEIR WAS A $2 SHIPPING CHARGE. THAT JUST SET ME OFF. YOU GUYS TOOK 3 WEEKS TO CREDIT ME MY MONEY AND YOU ARE STILL HOLDING $2 FROM ME. WHERE IS THE GREAT CUSTOMER SERVICE NOMORERACK CLAIMS THEY PROVIDE? DO NOT ORDER FROM THESE PEOPLE. THEY CHARGE WAY TO MUCH TO RETURN SOMETHING. LET ME MENTION YOU WILL BE ON THE PHONE FOR 20 TO 25 MINUTES TO GET SOMEONE TO ACTUALLY HELP YOU.

Tip for consumers: DON'T BUY FROM COMPANY. POOR CUSTOMER SERVICE. CHARGE WAY TO MUCH TO HAVE ITEM SENT BACK TO THEM FOR A RETURN.

tinac23
12/8/14

I have recently ordered several items, and ALL of them are of inferior quality. DO NOT BELIEVE THE RETAIL PRICE LISTED. The price you pay is the quality you get. Also, most of the clothing runs extremely small. Absolutely will not order from again.

I've had no problem with customer service honoring a return, although they do make it seem like it is your fault. They ask the same questions over and over again. I actually asked if the CS rep had a hearing problem. Just the facts.

Tip for consumers: DON'T USE IT!

claudiam12
12/8/14

I have orderd from this site for two years, because I am handicapped and can't go shopping on black fridays this is such a great thing for me. I have orderd over 30 different items from this site and never been diappointed. the quality was a lot better than Walmarts by far, I am so thankful we have this site to fall back on. I orderd something this year that they ran out of the colors I had orderd, they called and ask me if I still wanted the order with the colors they did have or order more of the colors they had. very punctural in mailing, product is true to what I bought. if I had a complaint I wish that when you get a email on your order being shipped they would describe the item in more detail. (such as colors size ect). love love love this site.

Tip for consumers: order in a timely manner, they will get all items to you. as far as faulty items, never has happened to me and I have orderd every thing for Christmas for two years. Thank You Nomorerack.

yadil
12/4/14

I love this company.
1. Customer Service is impeccable.
2. I ordered a RCA 7" tablet for my Granddaughter on November 28th 2014 at 5pm EST and received it today December 4th 2014. I think I'm in love with a new shopping site. I'm Happy Happy Happy

Tip for consumers: I ordered on my iPhone and the process was flawless. I used my paypal account for the transaction. Please Do Not be afraid to order from this company as I am looking forward to more shopping with them

stacies1
11/30/14

This is the worst company that has ever exsisted if you order for christmas you will NOTget it by christmas. They are completly full of $#*!. I have never hated a company as much as this one. Do not order anything for christmas or your family will be disapointed and soooooo will you They SUCK

joanneh12
11/27/14

VERY VERY VERY DISSAPOINTED. took 3 weeks to gt my order. Merchandise wasnt as described and no help from customer service,

augustap1
11/25/14

I've order 3 androids and not like others they have done well. I'm satisfied but shipment of my two sets of sheet were weird material, and a weird size. So I'll stay away

bruceb61
11/25/14

DO NOT PURCHASE ANYTHING from this company! I purchased a watch that and as stated they added #2.00 for shipping. When I received the watch it was not as described. When I called customer service they were very responsive and told me that I would have have to pay for the return shipping which is generally from $2.00 to $10.00, and theyu would email the return authorization, etc.. At the end of the conversation I was told shipping would would be $10.39!!! I questioned the outrageous charge, commenting they shipped it to me for $2.00. After numerous emails; all of which were not satisfactory I was told I could pay for shipping myself and send them the receipt Only problem was I already sent the item back following their strict insructions. Note their closing sentence in their emails:
"If there is anything further I can do to assist you please let me know. At Nomorerack, customer satisfaction is our main goal."
So NOT true!!!

Tip for consumers: BEWARE!

leslier13
11/24/14

I've ordered a couple of times from NMR and each time was completely satisfied with the merchandise I received. Shipping time depends on what the item is, so allow enough time, especially during the holidays and if you need an item quickly. One item took two weeks and the others about 5 days. I think this is acceptable, considering the savings. No problems with NoMoreRack.

Thank you.

Tip for consumers: Nomorerack sells out quickly on certain items so if you want something, especially if a size is involved, order early.

karenm92
11/22/14

MISLEADING RETURN POLICY! It will cost you! Terrible customer service. DO NOT DO BUSINESS WITH THIS COMPANY!!!!!!!!!!!!! They are a RIP-OFF!

deannac7
11/22/14

I've ordered everything from citrine and diamond earrings to suits and haven't been disappointed as of yet. So far, not one item has taken longer than five days to show up.

I don't buy refurbished anything so I can't make a comment there, but I do understand that since it's an Amazon trusted site and I use paypal, my purchases are covered no matter what.

When I bought a $500 pair of earrings for $69, I was thrilled (and I took them straight to my jeweler to have them inspected and he bought the same pair for his wife!)

Tip for consumers: Remember that this is sort of like Amazon, where each product comes from a different seller so shipping times and reputations will differ.

Don't ever buy refurbished products. They're someone's used and abused leftovers that were fixed up and sold again.

monae5
11/20/14

FIRST: Item was INCREDIBLY cheaply-made.
SECOND: They pretended they hadn't received it back and sent a 'reminder email' -EVEN though it had been received by them FOUR DAYS PRIOR to their email.
THIRD: No refund - only SITE CREDIT - being FORCED to buy more of their cheap crap.
FOURTH: No customer reviews for the items... gee, wonder why...

Tip for consumers: Don't use this site.

3 Questions & Answers

Below are questions from consumers with answers from the NoMoreRack staff and other consumers. Do not write reviews in this section - click here to write a review
Ask a question
Q: What does NMR mean when they say you will receive multiple shipments to complete your order? Does it mean you have to pay more money???
8/14/13
marisae
A: does anyone have their phone number
2/10/11

BBB® Non-Accredited F Rating

On a scale of A+ to F

Reason for Rating F

BBB Ratings System Overview
- See more at: http://www.bbb.org/central-california-inland-empire/business-reviews/electronic-equipment-and-supplies-dealers/nomorerack-in-norco-ca-89065253#sthash.ueUA9jwM.dpuf
12/12/14
Add your answer
Questions? Get answers from the NoMoreRack staff and other consumers.
  • From where do products ship?

13 Photos for NoMoreRack