US Government's NSF

experience@nomorerack.com

808 Reviews for NoMoreRack

Review Highlights

tylerd3

Surely, I received a reply from customer service saying my item had not yet shipped.

gladysm2

However, having read all these other reviews I most likely won't take the chance to order any more items.

jenniferw37

Everything else came in within 2 weeks of ordering without a problem.

1 star
Rating Distribution

▼ Sort by: recent

linr2
10/16/14

Purchased drawstring pants. Not true to size. Return was a nightmare with Customer Service. Also, SLOW Shipping. I will never purchase from this website again!!

Tip for consumers: Do Not Use This Website

johnp190
10/1/14

I like their low prices and excellent service. I ordered a tablet as a Christmas present that was supposed to have arrived before Christmas. It didn't. The item arrived the day after and I wasn't charged for the article. I just received a Spresso Deluxe espresso brewer from them and paid $75. The same brewer on Amazon was $99. I like their quality too. I never returned and item. Delivery may be slow but to save so much money is worth it.

jacquih2
9/30/14

I have been receiving emails daily from NOMORERACK for some time and had built up quite a large amount of items.

However, on going to the pay section, I discover that they only ship in America.

I live in England. Why send me emails if I cannot order ???

Tip for consumers: IF YOU LIVE IN ENGLAND. DON'T BOTHER. THEY WON'T DELIVER

rachaelm10
9/26/14

I have ordered twice from this website. Got both things I wanted. Only took a week each time to get to me. Ordered a set of tank tops and more recently a couple cardigans. Love the quality and was easy to order. I love this site!

michellev11
9/22/14

DO NOT ORDER FROM NOMORERACK......SCAM......SCAM.....SCAM!!!!!I ordered a tablet for my son at Christmas. First of all it took them 5 weeks to ship it. That was after I emailed them constantly. Then I get it and it worked for a couple of weeks, then the screen went black and never came back on. I emailed them again and they said "sorry sale was final". Then all of a sudden my bank account was hacked and someone charged over $900 on my account. Including a western union for $400. I've had my account for 15years and NEVER had this problem. Ordered from them and boom my account was hacked.

ericah5
9/13/14

I ordered two things from them, a necklace and some panties. They both came and was what I ordered but they were a little late. About two weeks late but with all the scam sites I was just happy to get what I ordered. I would order again because they have great prices and I did get what I ordred I will just give myself extra time to make sure it come before I need it. Its a good sight just order early and you will get what you ordered.

Tip for consumers: Give extra time if you are ordering for someone other then yourself because it does take a while to ship but it will come. And you will get what you ordered.

jeanr12
9/13/14

I have ordered at least 6 or 7 times, and I have loved every single item I received. My very first order I received an email thanking me for trying them and I was so impressed. No one ever does that! Only 1 time did an item take a couple of days longer, but when I called they were very helpful and told me why there was a short delay! I will continue to shop through them and can't wait to order for Christmas!!

Tip for consumers: Give them a try I did and always get compliments on items I've ordered! Especially my yoga leggings!

caseyc20
9/8/14

I had ordered a swimsuit early summer. Who orderes a swimsuit online- right?! I usually check out a company's reviews and I did not in this case. The suit was so inexpensive that I took the gamble. Received in a very timely manner and LOVED it. Well made and darn cute. Husband said it was the nicest suit that I've had for years. My only problem was trying to order another one and my size was sold out on most styles. I'm nervous now that I read these reviews as I was planning on making an order........will give it a try since my initial order went so well.

tanyah9
8/29/14

I was worried about placing an order after reading so many bad reviews, but I noticed most of the bad ones had to do with electronics or high end items so I decided to try it without buying any electronics. the other complaint I saw often was a problem with getting their items in a timely manner and issues with customer service...
I ordered 9 items on Monday, i've already received 7 of my items and it's only Friday. My sheets were correct, my curtains were correct and so was the other 3 things I've already gotten. 100% satisfied! Oh, and the total! Amazing and NO SHIPPING! LOVE THEM!

missm8
8/21/14

I ordered few cardigans and irola tablet.
Cardigans were perfect i always get compliments on em. But the tablet was just a piece of crap... so i returned it.. i guess not a good place to buy electronic n jewelleries but clothing n bedsheets are good.
Good luck

Tip for consumers: Don't buy electronic and jewelry.

darylb11
8/18/14

I ordered some car seat covers from No more Rack. I received the seat covers in the mail. The seat covers didnt even fit and they were supposed to be for my vehicle. I contacted No More Rack customer service department and they stated that I can send the seat covers and they provided a label to return the seat covers. They stated that I would be charged for the shipping and that they would issue me a store credit after the shipping is deducted. How can you charge me for shipping when its your product that doesnt fit my seats like it should. Then i dont get a refund just a store credit. I will never order anything from No More Rack ever again because of this.

ronc37
8/17/14

Ordered a 20.00 phone case when it arrived it did not seal like it should . My guess is this case did not meet the original manufacturers standards. So I sent it back and they charged me 8.00 to send it back and gave me a store credit for the remainder. This site is a rip off I wouldn't buy a life jacket from them if I was drowning!

Tip for consumers: Don't use this site !!!!!!!!

karenc40
8/13/14

After ordering from this site and later reading some of these reviews, I thought, "Oh no", but I am extremely HAPPY with this site. I received all my merchandise within a two week period. My first item arrived within days. I am happy with everything I received and I highly recommend this site to everyone...I LOVE IT!

kellyd27
8/12/14

Nomorerack has horrible customer service. Good luck if you have a problem. They are no help and won't do anything to try to help. They should be shut down. Don't ever order from them.

lisak46
8/8/14

I have raved to every person that I can about nomorerack. The items that I've ordered that I have been happy with, I have been SO happy with. The ones that were less than acceptable, I simply emailed their customer service, and was issued a refund within DAYS... Wasn't even asked to return the merchandise, just simply refined. So thank you nomorerack ... You'll see me soon

evelizo
8/6/14

I have order from NoMoreRack and I haven't had no problem. I have spend over than 200.00 and everything came in on time or in less. I will order again. Not everything is bad people.

ivoryt3
8/6/14

Ya know,I never bought anything from nomorerack,never will.They have no respect for other people.They gotta hold of my grandma's email account and said "Hi this is Granny,nice to see you,I found this site on nomorerack and it's got great deals,check it out!It showed a bunch of advertisements.I asked my grandmother about it since it seemed weird.She said she never sent such thing.I was about to explode.What in their right minds make them think they can lie about someones grandmother!?!?They still send me 50 spam emails per hour.From "granny".It's not just bad products.JUst plan bad people.

johns727
8/5/14

I should not have even had to give one star!
This company is a scam! ordered a 10" pad, after fighting to get it within 6 weeks! it was the wrong pad, after more than two months I decided just to take the 130.00 loss, do not order from these people, the products are not good, totally cheesy.
Bad customer service, terrible products, just a bad experience all together, and I am not the only one, there facebook is screaming with people that got screwed, you can get the same products with guarantee from Amazon or any other company so why take the chance on getting screwed too.

kristinm15
7/27/14

I've ordered from this site several times. Products are always good. As described and expected. Shipping is a bit of a pain. It doesn't update well. The first 2 times I ordered It didn't even show as being shipped until I already received the items. Aside from the shipping though its a great site.

reneec11
7/23/14

I have ordered a ton of stuff from here and have been VERY pleased with everything I have received! I have received most items very timely, some way faster than I ever expected. One item did say it was delivered, but I had not gotten it, emailed got an immediate response and they re-shipped the item. My only advice is read the product description so you know exactly what you are ordering and you won't be disappointed! I recommend this site to everyone!

richardr44
7/20/14

I was debating to order from them after reading all the reviews but I did anyways so far I have ordered 3 items on different orders 2nd was a little problem but they took care of it fast I have spent about 120.00 with them im very happy with them will order again.

tiamaria
7/19/14

I would be hesitant to order from them. I am trying to return something & have emailed them 3x for an RA with NO response. They also are affiliated with BUYSAFE which is supposed to guarantee the merchandise & returns and THEY are telling me my emai l address is invalid when I try to sign up with them to file a complaint. The email address is fine. I would not purchase from this company & I will get my $100 back in the form of ' honest internet reviews'. Buyer beware.

kellyh54
7/18/14

I just had a recent experience ordering jewelry on nomorerack.com and I knew it was too good to be true, but my friend bought a cute ring on there and it looked great. So I went and purchased a ring. The day I got the ring I wore it for half a day and it started to discolor my skin and ring. The discription said it was rhodium plated meaning it takes time for the chemical to react. I called my friend and same thing happened to her after 2 days. If I could I would give it 0 stars. It was such a waste of money. DO NOT BUY JEWELRY ON THIS SITE!!!!!

ryp
7/18/14

Went great! My boyfriend and I ordered from here, everything came fast, no complaints! I reccomend it to anybody.

mc323
7/17/14

Ordered queen size sheets. Got full. Contacted customer service and told them I shouldn't have to pay for shipping to return. They said they'd send a shipping label. All I got was instructions on how to ship. Plus they won't refund original shipping. Why should I pay shipping on their mistake? I have ordered everything from software to an air conditioner online without a hitch. Except here - never again!

michelleb64
7/16/14

I've read some terrible reviews for nomorerack.com but so far, I have been very
pleased with the items I've bought. They came fast, & my shipping was free.
I have ordered 2 pairs of shoes & a large pack of socks for my daughter. I also
ordered 2 stainless steel shelving units, that were large & heavy. Free shipping for them. I could not believe it. I've told others about the site & they have been pleased with what they ordered too.

annh21
7/12/14

I have ordered from nomorerack many times & have been more than pleased with the products & experience! ! I recommend them to everyone I know!! Ann in NC

danielv18
7/9/14

Have ordered several times. All items arrived in a reasonable timeframe, but one. All items met my expectations, but one. Overall I'm very satisfied with my experiences and plan to continue shopping at nomorerack.

gayek
7/4/14

I would not recommend this company. Terrible customer service. I ordered a tablet, it did not work. I contacted the company three times before I got the okay to send it back. Never did get a refund.

cs71
7/3/14

DO NOT let them have your e-mail address. Two months later I am still getting spam e-mails daily. NOMORERACK sells e-mail addresses. The most insecure site I've ever visited or used. Should have read reviews before clicking on this site.

jodier8
7/3/14

I have to say I love nomorerack.com. My daughters DVD player broke and I was searching sites on the internet to find an afordable Portable DVD Player. Not only did i find an affordalbe player it was only $48 and had free shipping and warranty and they garunteed my happiness with my product or they would buy it back and even pay for free return shipping. I will deffinately be shopping with nomorerack.com there prices are great and they have great customer service.

cheryld13
6/30/14

Purchased a silver plated titanium right - with one day of wearing it all the silver plating rubbed off and now the ring is black - Will never order again from this site.

jamesd98
6/28/14

I wouldn't doubt if many of the 5 star reviews are fake.

I purchased a tremendous buy, a 130 dollar set of bed clothes selling for 30. Great deal right, I washed them twice, second time a hole developed on the fitted sheet. There is no recourse from this company because I opened the package, well no kidding I opened the package. Sheets should not fail after the second washing, I will no longer purchase even a lollipop from this enterprise.

dannys23
6/26/14

I tried to order a new tablet from them and all I received a machine that did not work at all, It looked used so I returned it and request a new tablet. This one ran for about 5 days and quit. I told them I did not wish for my personal information to get out and they completely ignored me and I suspect they will repair the tablet and reissue it to someone else with all my PI on it. Most items I have received are used not working pieces of junk! They promise new merchandise hahahahahaha! Never buy from these cheats again

jasminer9
6/25/14

i order from here frequently and I've never had a problem. once i received a shipping number that said my package was delivered in a different state and when i emailed them they got back to me in less then 24 hours. They emailed me multiple times and it turned out to be just a mix up in the shipping numbers Ive gotten all my packages with no problem and they've all been exactly what i expected. will Order Again

clellf
6/22/14

I have ordered 100's of things online in the last year and never had a problem. so I thought I would give nomorerack a try. BIG MISTAKE! Do not order from this company!! My experience started when I ordered a tablet. 12 days later I still hadn't received any communication from the company confirming my order or telling me whether it had been shipped or not. I wrote customer service and they told me it had been shipped an provided me a tracking number. I waited for another week and still didn't hear anything so I checked the status by using the tracking number provided. The U.S. postal service said that the item had been mislabeled by nomorerack and sent to the wrong address in the wrong city. Thank god the person at that address had returned to sender or else I probably would never know what happened to it. But it was returned. I wrote nomorerack again asking if I was going to get my item. They acknowledged their mistake and told me that they had escalated my claim to the vendor. They told me that this would take 10 days longer. Long story short it took FOREVER to receive my item. Finally I received the item. Immediately when I opened the outer packaging I noticed that the box containing the tablet was smashed and looked like it had been dropped several times. But the tablet inside did not look damaged so I just thought they had done a terrible job of packaging. I took the tablet out and turned it on. The screen would light up but was just a white screen it wouldn't start up. I shut it back off and plugged it into the charger overnight to make sure it just didn't need a CHARGE. The next morning I tried it again and it still wouldn't work. I contacted nomorerack again and told them the item didn't work. They sent me a return label. And I sent the item back. I received notice that they had received the item back. I waited for my refund for several days and when I didn't receive it I contacted customer service again. They told me it would take 10 days to process my refund. That time has passed and I have contacted customer service over and over again. Each time they tell me it will be a few more days. It is ridiculous to have to jump through hoops to get your money back when they are the ones who sent a defective item. I think this site is a fraud and is just ripping people off. Stay away!!!

jesseg26
6/21/14

My experience has been very good! I've ordered bed sheets, some jewelry, and sunglasses, and make-up brushes! Received my deliveries all within reasonable time. I can only speak for myself... so far so good."

laureenh
6/21/14

I ordered a tablet & it wad dead on arrival. I reported this to them before the 30-day period was up & they have adamantly refused to refund my $ OR SEND ME ONE THAT WORKS.
People, this site is a SCAM, pure, plain & simple. They send out dead, broken products & refuse to do anything about the problem when you bring it to their attention.
KEEP YOUR MONEY. AVOID THESE IDIOTS LIKE TERMINAL CANCER. DO NOT ORDER ANYTHING FROM THEM! You will likely LOSE your money!

beckyj2
6/18/14

I ordered my daughter a swimming suit that was very reasonable and when it came in the top was missing the hook that holds the strap!

lv24
6/16/14

*********** NOMOREBUYING from NOMORERACK*****************
Wasted my time in returning a product which I did not like and never got a refund.

conniem29
6/13/14

i took a chance and ordered the 20.00 sheets. Pleasant surprise, they turned out to be better than expected. Returned an Ordered two more sets of sheets. I have also ordered a few sterling silver jewelry items, Jewelry was very nice and have had no issues so far,

miked95
6/10/14

Real Bad!!!! Bought 2 7" Tablets. They were not expensive and I did not expect greatness but I did expect them to work. The one tablet wouldn't connect to my wifi until I reset the tablet 2 times. Then when I down loaded my first app it didn't work. The second tablet took about 6 hours to charge to full battery but only 5 minutes to go dead. It even loses a charge while being plugged in to the outlet. They get 1 star for shipping but their products seem to be horrible. Like I said I didn't expect an I PAD but I at least wanted it to be functional. I do not recommend this business.

erics63
6/9/14

Haven't been disappointed yet. I don't buy high-end stuff here. It's good for cheap stuff in bulk. Unmentionables, etc.

bettyk4
6/8/14

I have ordered MANY times from this site an recommended it to many people.. I am FULLY satisfied with everything I have purchased and received. I will keep using and recommending this site to others.
a big savings all items!

rhondak7
6/8/14

I have read the reviews and i personally have had no problems . my products were great and a good price . i felt i got more for what i paid for. it was shipped before the 7-10 days . Thank you so much.

laurenl13
6/7/14

I ordered a set of water/LED light speakers- and 2 sets of sheets. Although the speakers shipped separate from the sheets, both came in a reasonable amount of time, and I am very pleased with the quality of both. The prices almost seemed too good to be true- but that is what they charged for those items. The shipping cost was also very low, crazy- like $4.00 on your first order! In my
shipment, they also sent a coupon for $10 to use yourself, or to give to a friend. I had no problems at all, and am planning on doing more business with them. I don't understand the negative reviews- but I imagine there are some people who will find something wrong with anything, given the chance.

katef11
6/4/14

I just ordered stainless steel flatware for a friends wedding. Within hours I received a phone call .. the wedding was OFF!! Woe is me! I went to the website of nomorerack.com and read how to cancel .. sent them an email requesting a cancellation of the order stating the reason. Within a short time I received the requested cancellation! I sent the below thank you! Just as I stated below .. it is SO often only BAD/NEGATIVE reviews get posted .. happy people RARELY bother to take the time to say thank you .. I am taking the time to say .. THANK YOU nomorerack.com!!

My emailed thank you:

Dear Ritz F.

Thank you for your prompt response! I read HORRIBLE reviews online and was afraid to order from you .. I am now going to IMMEDIATELY to that website and tell my experience so others will NOT be afraid like I was! Unfortunately only negative experiences get written about!

Best regards!
Katherine

marieg9
6/3/14

DO NOT, I REPEAT....DO NOT SHOP AT THIS WEB SITE. Nomoreracks merchandise is absolutely worthless and trying to return something is a nightmare. They send you no return instructions and you have to get a hold of customer service and that is by email. No phone number on web site but I was able to locate one and will post it here. 1-800-538-9798. Clothing material is thin and sizeing not correct. When I finally DID get some items returned, they only refunded me a portion of the item and went round anf round with CS. Finally, I said just keep the money as you will probably be out of business soon anyway. Don't waste your time and money and look up reviews before your order from any website. So far, I have found amazon to be the most reliable and merchandise is what is states it is. M. Goodwin

joans29
5/29/14

I have had nothing but good service from this company for all of my 5 or 6 orders. I love their comforters and gave one to every member of my family. I now have their soft sheets and they are just as described - extremely soft and wonderful! All my orders came within 3 or 4 business days. I don't usually write reviews, but I saw so many bad ones here that I thought I should let you all know about my good experiences.

lisaf43
5/29/14

They don't care about customer service at all. Their sizing charts for clothing are COMPLETELY wrong and they charge you for return shipping.

Also, I bought a shirt that was marked $16.00 and it supposedly had a discount of $23.99. I got the shirt and the tag says No Boundaries... which is a brand from Wal-Mart. Not only was this shirt DEFINITELY not 39.99 at wal-mart but I doubt it was even $16.00.

This place is a SCAM!!!