US Government's NSF

Rating Distribution

Detailed Rating Summary

Review Highlights

lisak46

The ones that were less than acceptable, I simply emailed their customer service, and was issued a refund within DAYS... (in 214 reviews)

augustap1

I've order 3 androids and not like others they have done well. (in 690 reviews)

garryh10

Needless to say, I assumed that I would soon be dealing with my credit card company to try and get a refund. (in 68 reviews)

▼ Sort by: recent

paulai2
3/26/15

This week I ordered something from No more rack....NEVER again!! The quality is poor, the color nowhere near what is pictured and the return department ridiculous! I told the agent that I would make sure to tell everyone I know!!!

yourd
3/24/15

They waited to days to send me a email, so I can conform my order. I waited two extra pointless days. Never shopping there again.

Tip for consumers: Don't shop there

chadh24
3/24/15

Ordering is easy, shipping time is short, a huge selection of products, fun and exciting, secure payment methods. Give it a try

kater39
3/23/15

I've ordered from Nomorerack about 5 or 6 times - everything from boots (I heeded the warning they ran small and ordered the next size up), bedding, a camera, and jewelry. The only problem I had was a cross necklace I ordered for a friend. The tracking report I got said it was on it way, but nothing. I called and spoke to a very pleasant young woman - she solved my problem quickly and the next day it was on its way .Looking forward to dealing with them again.

sherryl15
3/12/15

I PLACED AN ORDER FOR AN ITEM 3 TIMES, AND THEY CHARGED MY CREDIT CARD 3 TIMES. I CALLED AND WAS TOLD THAT I COULD NOT CANCLE THE ORDERS THAT I NEVER RECEIVED EVEN THOUGH THEY CHARGED MY CREDIT CARD. I FINALLY FOUND OUT THAT THE ITEM I HAD ORDERED WAS NO LONGER AVAILABLE. THEY CHARGED MY CARD AND THEY HAD TO KNOW THIS ITEM WAS NOT AVAILABLE. I HAVE YET TO SEE IF MY CARD WILL BE CREDITED.

Tip for consumers: DO NOT USE THIS SITE

stephaniet23
3/11/15

I attempted to get a resolve to an item I ordered and the item was shipped and confirmed shipped to a wrong address. The customer service referred me to their FAQ on their website concerning BUYING SAFE Guarantee. How difficult is it to ship an item to the right address? Mind you this company sent me a confirmation shipping tracking number the day of the shipment being delivered to the wrong address. Just unacceptable and unheard of mistake in the industry with all the QUALITY CONTROL measures used in OTHER businesses not obviously used here. BUYER BEWARE nothing safe about this company if they can't ship the item to the PROPER address.

Tip for consumers: Beware of how they ship and others reviews before making the same mistake I did.

barbarac43
3/10/15

With my 11 year old grandson standing over my shoulder I ordered a $56 (with free shipping) tablet from NoMoreRack (a Google Trusted site). Once ordered a $2 shipping fee was added but I clicked submit anyhow. NoMoreRack emailed a confirmation which I replied (on principle) that my "free shipping" cost $2. I got a same day reply which stated there would be a refund asap. My grandson then showed me the reviews on SiteJabber. He and his mother poked fun at me for "wasting" $58. Four days later I not only had a beautifully working tablet, my $2 refund and two humbled family members.. I highly recommend this site!!!!

susang53
3/7/15

When you call customer service they make you email your complaint and then you get stonewalled!!! I have been blocked and can't get an answer as to why. I have never had payment problem and have spent thousands over the year. They will not give me a phone number to call and speak to a human being about my issue. They just cut and paste their email responses with no answer!!!!!

mattd38
3/5/15

They have held my funds for over a week. They cancelled my order which was supposed to be a part of some fraud protection but once I provided them proof of my ID and residence they still will not issue my order and have not refunded my money. A customer service representative can issue a refund in minutes. NEVER LET THEM CONVINCE YOU OTHERWISE. They gave me a range of excuses and led me to believe they would fix the problem but all they managed to do was take my money. DO NOT SHOP THERE

Tip for consumers: USE PAYPAL if you do deal with these people and use GOOGLE TRUSTED. I am hopeful that Google will help me get my money back.

nickellm
3/4/15

I have ordered from here many times and always good. Needed help one time and they helped me fast. Great selection and shipping is fast. Will continue to order from this site.

peterr50
3/2/15

ok went into their site and a popup scfreen came up and said 1 more hour for free shipping. Ok cool so i placea $59 order in less than 8 minutes and it charges me shipping. So i write customer service and i get an email which i read about an hour an a half later so free shipping is gone. so get this, Noel tells me to send a scfreen shot of teh free shipping.... What?
i explain it has now been over an hour and it will not be there anymore. So i tell Noel if they are not going to do anything then just cancel the order. Guess what? Order was cancelled.
Ok credit $2 or lose a $59 order...... hmmmm Noel says cancel order LOL

stacye4
2/27/15

i thought no more rack was the fastest delivery ever 3 days and my order was here awesome say yes to no more rack

Tip for consumers: i say yes they are awesome

gwens6
2/27/15

I ordered 1,000 thread count sheets, The quality is very poor. The fabric is scratchy and when coming out of the washer the edges are frayed. Customer service would not allow me to return them. An example of companies who stand behind their products and customer satisfaction are Montgomery Wards and Lands End. I'm very disappointed in the product as well as customer service policies and will no longer trust nomoreracks for my online shopping needs

Tip for consumers: Do satisfaction research on product from other sites before purchasing.

marilynnm2
2/20/15

Tip for consumers: Better not want to make a return. What a hastle they put you through. Days of emails back and forth. It was exasperating! I'm beginning to wonder if I'll ever get my money. I don't recommend buying from them...it's not worth the aggravation!

pennys8
2/19/15

I bought two things from them, one thing was the hugg boots and another one was a little iPad for $59 and everything works just fine I'm happy.

dees38
2/15/15

Nomorerack is not paying their employees on time. Always late. They also have training bond of 10,000 which an employee will get if they resign or if they got terminated. That's how they cheat!!!!!

Tip for consumers: 111

stever61
2/4/15

I ordered an Android tablet for $56. I got my order & it had the keyboard case & stylus pen's. I got a piece of styrofoam for the tablet. I contacted customer service & was told that the manufacturer said the weight of package confirmed that the complete order had been shipped so I am stuck with a worthless piece of crap. DO NOT ORDER FROM THIS WEBSITE.

kimberlyr12
2/2/15

I ordered a cat condo and received one that was used and had been returned. The box was beat up and still had the prior persons information for the return in the box as well as their shipping label on it. The item was dirty and full of cat hair! I couldn't get that box out of my house fast enough. I called nomorerack.com and was told I couldn't get a refund or a replacement item for at least 2 weeks. I have to ship this item back (no problem here with that) once received and verification confirmed they will send another one and/or refund me within 10 days???? Ridiculous I shouldn't have to wait for anything they sent this nasty thing to me they should do whatever to make it right that doesn't involve me waiting 2 weeks for a replacement!

Tip for consumers: Don't waste your time or money ordering!

robertv20
1/30/15

nomorerack is the big lots of the internet. they list refurbished items as new and will not refund. very dissapointed

Tip for consumers: dont

kimm78
1/27/15

I purchased 2 bluetooth headsets for my children for holiday gifts. They were very excited about using the headsets but were quickly disappointed when we discovered neither of them worked!

I contacted NoMoreRack for a return and was told they couldn't be returned due to their return policy. This was a 30 day return policy, from the date I received it. Keep in mind, these were purchased well before the holiday...so by the time they were used, I was well beyond the timeframe!

I spoke with a manager who was not willing to make are return or even a simple exchange (at least I could try my luck with another 2!)

I've purchased other items from NoMoreRack and had no issues. Unfortunately, due to this lack of customer service and ability to "back" a defective merchandise, I will NEVER purchase from NoMoreRack again! Additionally, I will share my experience with friends and family....I wouldn't want anyone to waist their valuable money as I did!

Tip for consumers: Don't buy unless you know with 100% certainty the product isn't defective!

mb89
1/24/15

I order everything for Christmas through this site. I was nervous but after getting out of the hospital the week of Christmas was not an option. Everything I ordered was received within in three days and accounted for and works perfectly. We order several electronics a computer and bedding. I love this sight.

Tip for consumers: It's great. Soooo much stuff, careful not to over spend.

suep25
1/22/15

Tip for consumers: Don't

michaelaj2
1/20/15

I've made 2 purchases from nomorerack.com (sheets and a Dyson vacuum). Both were delivered without incident. The Dyson was refurbished and that was not mentioned in the ad as far as I can tell. However, at half the price of other retailers, I'm OK with that.

kathyr26
1/18/15

I wanted to do a return on a item I bought for Christmas. I did not have the box but I had the receipt they would not do anything. I would not recommend this site to anyone. Bad customer service. Kathyrohrbach1957@gmail.com

jann88
1/18/15

Awful awful awful customer service. Stay away from this company ... you will end up getting 'screwed' ... never again.

Tip for consumers: Don't use this site ... there are others far better and far less expensive.

kristim7
1/16/15

RUN, ROLL, PEDAL, DRIVE as fast as u can to put distance between yourself and this site. I
have ordered several items from them..from iPad cover to boots to furniture cover to sheets. The first time I saw this company was on a TV show so I thought they would be reputable and could be trusted but I made a terrible mistake. I made a horrible mistake.
I hope I save you the time and waste this cost me..I purchased furry lined boots, sheets, iPad cover and furniture cover...all were a complete disappointment and some of the poorest quality I have ever had. I buy things at the dollar store made far better than this stuff...
HERE IS WHAT I MISSED YOU MUST WATCH FOR: the retail prices are super high..the sheets retail price $250.00. On sale for $29.00 at NoMoreRack, you save $221.00..but how they sold them so cheap? Maybe High Volume Sales; maybe, Warehouse surplus, etc. And told myself same thing on other buys...but ask yourself this: Where are they finding such high Retail prices? for that amount!? Who will sell twin-sized sheets for $250.00?? Where do they get these prices? What is the iPad cover made of? I needed a detailed description but just assumed it was the same well-made cover I have and paid $49 for...retail prices matched.. Then the fact that I had no choice in the color of the iPad cover or the color of the styluses is a kind of hint..and that cover was little more than reinforced cardboard with some cover material that is not leather or Faux leather...other products I bought is just as poor in quality, just as disappointing and deceptive in their ads...
****the bottom line is that they have learned to word their ads in a way that gets us to assume the product is comparable to the quality products their listed retail price reflects. That is the trap..if it looks like the products we like and has a retail price of a high end item, we assume that is what we are dealing with! But then the real truth is that they are cheap, horrible, poorly made knock-offs and we are basically being tricked, almost defrauded and feeling robbed through their misrepresentations but we are also filling in some of the blanks ourselves...so, BUYER BEWARE OF WHAT THEY GET YOU THINK, OR ASSUME. ask questions, the right questions...but I would urge you not to purchase anything from this site..period. Unless you want s cheap, poorly made stand in for temporary use...I can go on for pages and pages with the details of my purchases, I already did but erased it so it wouldn't be too long for reading.

Tip for consumers: expect unpredictable shipping, poor service and really poor quality. Keep all your transactions and if they include an email for free shipping for next 3 hrs, look at the times and then remember they are on east coast time...you really are wasting your $ if u want any quality. But if u need bulk and quality is no factor, then ...well...you get what you pay for or less

dianej15
1/11/15

I ordered a pressure cooker and it came in dented inside the packing. I called to return it and was told they would send me a shipping label to send it back. I didn't get one, so I called and they told me it would be in a separate e-mail. Still didn't get it, so I e-mailed and they told me I would have to take it to the post office and pay for the return postage and they would give me a store credit. I NEVER want to order anything from them again, so a credit will do me no good. Customer service was friendly enough, but you can't get a straight answer from them.

Tip for consumers: Their products are defective and you can't get reliable information from customer service.

julien208
1/10/15

I've placed a few orders from this company.
FIRST CONCERN- The first thing I finally got was ripped and they were quick to send a return label but was told I might not get a replacement.
SECOND CONCERN- I ordered a higher priced item and my credit card company called to verify that I did indeed order it like they are suppose to do but a Paula from nomorerack is emailing requesting pictures of my ID and pervious billing statements from me with my name and address on them.
I feel like she is trying to steal my identity. I've never been asked for these things from a retail company.

bethj6
1/10/15

Worst experience ever. Ordered boots that were supposedly worth $75 for $23. Product was junk. No return info. Had to search on their site, email customer service, wait for responses, justify the return and then was told that almost half the cost would be charged for the return. Many many many emails later I am still not getting my money back, even though it was supposedly approved. Don't waste your money and time! Shop amazon or some other more reputable company.

Tip for consumers: Don't bother! Shop elsewhere

jacquelynnec
1/10/15

Ordered some cheap, cute bracelets over a year ago and they are true to the picture. I received everything, though they all came on different days and it took over 4-6 weeks to get. Wasn't really excited that you get charged shipping on each individual item either. All in all, I haven't ordered from them again, but that is just my choice.

jm127
1/7/15

The only positive thing that I can say about my order ( a comforter bed set) was that it came quickly. The quality of the set was so CHEAP and flimsy. two of the pillow cases were dirty!!! It looked nothing like the picture. I was so disappointed and will not order from them again.

Tip for consumers: buyer beware...you might think you are getting a great deal, but in my case the quality was so bad that I feel I over paid.

annem38
1/6/15

NEVER*NEVER*NEVER*NEVER*NEVER*NEVER AGAIN. I ordered 4 items, all of which CAME IN A SINGLE ORDER IN A SINGLE BOX, all of which had to be returned, and NoMoreRack -- !!note: without ever disclosing this anywhere!! -- required that EACH ITEM BE RETURNED SEPARATELY AT FOUR SEPARATE SHIPPING COSTS. Moreover, they are obnoxious, unresponsive, and horrible, horrible people to deal with. No amount of money in the world will make me go back. I will be posting this review on every website I can find, if I can even save one person from having to deal with them.

Note that another order I placed (for Apple-certified lightning cables) arrived with defective items, and I have been too worn down by the atrocious "customer service" at NoMoreRack to even bear dealing with it. I will eat the cost. Which is probably what it would cost me to return it anyway, with their fantastic policy.

SAVE YOURSELF.

pams30
1/6/15

They say " At Nomorerack, customer satisfaction is our main goal."My foot Bull *****it service .
...They don't mean what they say .I ordered a cell phone holder.It was a christmas gift for my husband .You all know how the morning of christmas is ...boxes ,gift wraps every thing goes in the trash .I went in the car a couple of days later to instal it & realized that it was broken ....I have the item number & they refuse to exchange it ...NEVER ORDER anything from here ...just a bunch of cheats who sell defected stuff .

georgiah1
1/5/15

I've ordered lots of clothes, jewelery, bathroom necessities and even a lawn mower from NOMORERACK, I think they're terrific, I've never once had a problem with them, my returns or my credit card.

Tip for consumers: on this site, you get what you pay for

yous269
1/5/15

First off, I was given $10 off if I spent $40. Nice right? Wrong. Seems it expired, and they still said I had it. I found one thing I really wanted, and a few the I could use that added up to $52 dollars. I decided to pay through PayPal, and it ended up being a double woops. The site ended up telling me that some of the things I ordered were not available, and that it canceled my order. I thought "I'll try again." Trippel woops. I made this order $40, finding one of the things I could use at a lower price. Same thing happened.
My PayPal was charged, I contacted Nomorerack, and they said they'd help me with a speedy solution, by having my money back in PayPal within 3-5 days. Well, that didn't happen for the second order. I contacted them again, and hopefully in 3-5 days the $30 will be back in my PayPal, which I have to wait 3-5 days to get transferred back into my bank account.
I hope this helps someone else out, so you don't have to make the same mistake I did.

Tip for consumers: I wanted to like this site.

lf16
1/4/15

This was my first time ordering from this site. Everything I ordered I received, everything was in perfect condition. All products were real (not fake) in working conditions and delivered as promised. I received order status emails & once items have been received an email asking for the rating of my experience. For me all these negative emails are almost impossible to believe. My experience overall was great & I will continue to order products from this site through the year and of course for Christmas again.

andyy4
12/30/14

A great place to order from until you have to return something. I wanted to return some clothing that was cut way small for it's size. They wanted me to go through so much confusing crap I told them to just forget it. I will say the quality and price of items I have bought there were pretty good. Too bad they have a messed up returns team that confuses their customers.

Tip for consumers: Be prepared for a possible unpleasant returns experience.

theresaw15
12/29/14

TERRIBLE customer service from NoMoreRack! I ordered a pair of boots for my daughter which arrived quickly. I tried them on and realized they would be too small for her. Called right away to exchange for larger size and the person assured me I could call after Christmas once we knew what size was needed and there would be no problem to exchange for larger size. Called back and got Tracy who informed me they do not exchange shoe sizes unless THEY got the order wrong. Ridiculous! Any other reputable online store will exchange for sizes - how can you know something will fit unless you try it on! She refused to budge so I asked for Manager, and Tristan came on the phone with the same story. No budging. Ironic that there is a line in the order confirmation that says "The only thing more important to us than delivering amazing, in-demand products at deeply discounted prices is outstanding customer service." That is a joke. She suggested I return them and go back on to the website and order them again. What if another size I order doesn't fit? No thank you. I have had no problem with them in the past, but I am afraid I will think twice about ever using them again. In the end I just am returning the boots for a refund.

Tip for consumers: Read return and exchange policy VERY CAREFULLY.

leanna5
12/26/14

I ordered several items for Christmas; variety to include jewelry, handbags, aftershave, closet organizers. Received them all in time; great quality as advertised. I have no complaints. Great site

terryn8
12/26/14

I have purchased many items from you and have had great results, except for 1 instance. I bought a refurbished asus tablet and was sent the wrong power cord. As a result, I cannot use the tablet. I have tried to get in contact with asus to order a new one, but their website is nearly impossible to navigate,and they don't seem to carry the cable that is supposed to come with the tablet.

Tip for consumers: This is a great site just be wary of buying any refurbisher Asus products.

barbi20
12/25/14

Ordered a camera from NoMoreRack. Received an email that they canceled the order because I did not complete the PayPal transaction and I should "hurry" to re-order. I did and was charged for 2 cameras and received 2 cameras. Asked NMR to return one of them and have them pay the shipping costs since they informed me the order had been canceled and I would not have re-ordered if they had not sent the cancellation email. After "escalating" my request to higher customer service supervisors several times, they refused. Clearly their mistake and refuse to take responsibility for it! DO NOT DO BUSINESS WITH NOMORERACK.COM!

Tip for consumers: Shipping from this company took way too long and they are out for your money but apparently without any regard for the way they conduct business!

johnl189
12/25/14

What they did is get an e-mail sent back (probably automated), stating that I did not complete the payment process while ordering. How the hell did they then debit my account??? and then refund the full payment 2 weeks later WITHOUT ME CONTACTING THEM!!!
OK let's face it, this company's business model is to collect customer money and buy time to invest it! Got it?? They are not so much into honoring shipments to you, they can't care less. What they do is get you hoping and work with your money in the mean time.
If you are in the United States, report to the Federal Trace Commission (FTC) at http://www.ftc.gov/ and the Better Business Bureau (BBB) immediately http://www.bbb.org/.

Tip for consumers: If you are in the United States, report to the Federal Trade Commission (FTC) and Better Business Bureau (BBB) immediately. It is your duty to stop them to protect your fellow consumers!

angiet7
12/23/14

This company is making all Internet sells look bad. They advertise products like beats but you won't get them instead you get a email saying sorry can't fill this order. Then when you try to contact them. They say too bad we can't do anything about it. They keep your money and wait weeks before the refund it.and if you get the beats they are fake. This company has ruined my Christmas and they don't care. They have no intention on making any customer happy. I would not buy anything from them unless you like throwing your money away. I filed a complaint with the bbb and I think that this company has no intentions. On making good on items they advertise. You place the order and they take your money and then wait 20 days and 2 days before christmas to say too bad. Thanks to them my son will be very sad on Christmas because my money has not be credited back and I now don't have the beats the only item he asked for.. that is how nomorerack does business. Shameful..don't buy from them unless you don't really want the item.

Tip for consumers: I would love to of given them a negative star but this site requires you to give them a star which they don't even deserve.. worse Internet ad company / warning research them before you order otherwise you'll be writing a review... not a place that cares about the customer or the product

luiss34
12/22/14

I read the reviews after I placed my order. I received a tracking number a week after i placed my order and thought I was a lucky one. Not so soon...first the tracking number was invalid at ups, usps and fedex. Today I received the order and as soon as I saw the package I knew I ordered crap. The quality of the comforter is very cheap ...nothing like the item on their page. They said I saved 120.00 but my mother in law bought the exact item at a local store at 19.99. The color is not what I ordered and it does not fit my king bed. I think this is queen. I guess I will end up donating it to a goodwill. The reviews are real. Can someone stop this company from ripping off comsumers? Seriously.

debv2
12/22/14

BUYER BEWARE! If you order anything from this site you need to make sure to continuously follow up on your order. I received a shipping noticed that item was shipped December 10 expected delivery December 13. I checked the tracking multiple times and it was showing that it was still in NY. Since 9 days had past since the item was shipped I contacted customer service concerned that for some reason the item may have been returned and in my original message I stated that the trackino information was not showing anything so I needed their help. The response I got was a link to the tracking information. I replied that I had already checked that as stated in my original message to them and the next response I got mysteriously came about an hour after I had recever an update from usps that the package was on the way...again only supplying the tracking information. I finally received the item 3 days after my complaint and the necklace chain was twisted and knotted around the charm as it had not been packaged well.

scotd7
12/22/14

This company is a joke. Ordered 5 pairs of beats headphones for Christmas on December 1st. By the 13th order information said it was still processing so I called CS they said that there was a delay due to the items popularity and they could no longer guarantee shipping by Christmas. Are you kidding me? What legitimate company charges your card immediately and then you have to follow up with them to find out when and if it's ever going to be shipped. Had to cancel order and wait for a refund before Christmas shopping.

Tip for consumers: I see that they advertise on this page if you click on that box, good luck.

shawnf15
12/22/14

I order from here every year. Never had a problem untilThis year i had a problem. I called to inquire about a shipment and the customer service rep gave me someone elses shipping information. Probably just mistake. It was corrected within 24 hours. They were professional and I am overall satisfied with this company and will more than likely order again in the near future.

davidr126
12/21/14

I used the paypal link inside their checkout window to pay and payment was confirmed. Now, they tell me they cancelled my order because I didnt check out and have no receipt of funds. These people are crooked. BEWARE!

Tip for consumers: Go overstock.com instead

lesliet15
12/19/14

I ordered a men's maroon shirt and got a women's black wind breaker. When I contacted customer service I was told to ship back the wrong item at my cost and they would credit the purchase on my credit card for only the amount of the shirt. They expected me to pay shipping for them to ship me something I didn't order and to ship it back to them. They lost me for a customer for that kind of nonsense. My experience with them over 2 years of ordering various things is pretty hit and miss on quality. Some things are okay, others quite cheap and not even Walmart quality

Tip for consumers: Stay away from any online seller who refuses to fix their own mistakes and expect their customer to pay the price of their error instead of themselves.

teriw3
12/18/14

I ordered a tablet for my son for Christmas last month and they took my money right away. But here it is almost Christmas and I have no tablet for under the tree. Also I tried to email them and I have not gotten a response yet. I have not had my money returned either. Now when I go under my account of order history it is completely blank. I can't believe this has happened. This happened 2 years ago also. Also don't bother buying the gift cards because you don't receive them either.

4 Questions & Answers

Below are questions from consumers with answers from the NoMoreRack staff and other consumers. Do not write reviews in this section - click here to write a review
Ask a question
Q: What does NMR mean when they say you will receive multiple shipments to complete your order? Does it mean you have to pay more money???
8/14/13
marisae
A: does anyone have their phone number
2/10/11

BBB® Non-Accredited F Rating

On a scale of A+ to F

Reason for Rating F

BBB Ratings System Overview
- See more at: http://www.bbb.org/central-california-inland-empire/business-reviews/electronic-equipment-and-supplies-dealers/nomorerack-in-norco-ca-89065253#sthash.ueUA9jwM.dpuf
12/12/14
Add your answer
Questions? Get answers from the NoMoreRack staff and other consumers.
  • From where do products ship?

18 Photos for NoMoreRack