US Government's NSF

New York, NY 10016
experience@nomorerack.com

691 Reviews for NoMoreRack

Review Highlights

I knew shipping was 2-3 weeks, my order took a little over 3 weeks.

It never showed up...I figured 2-3 weeks shipping as they'd stated.

They asked me if I wanted to do a credit on their site.

1 star
Rating Distribution

▼ Sort by: recent

9/1/14

I had ordered some boots (2 pair) for Christmas gifts for my two girls. I purchased them in October I gave them for Christmas as was the intent. Unfortunately one pair did fit the daughter they were given to.. So several days after Christmas I called to return them and was told they would not take them back as I only had 10 days for the return... They were for a Christmas gift for goodness sake... There was no way I would have known within 10 days of receiving them that there would be an issue... So bottom line, I have a brand new, in the box pair of UGG style boots, to small for both my girls and myself, and I'm out $40 ... Real nice ...

Tip for consumers: Don't shop them!

9/1/14

Absolute $#*! quality products, $#*! customer service, spent hours and hours emailing and never received my refund. Their customer service telephone number wasn't in service for the entire time I was trying to get my refund. This company is a total scam. Avoid this company like the plague!!!!

Tip for consumers: Don't use it.

8/27/14

I agree with the majority. NMR is a scam. Purchased grandson android tablet and earphones. Earphones were wrong color. Android stopped working in 3 days. It took over 1 month for them to receive item back thru mail Got a credit instead of refund. Now trying to use store credit but cannot get response to email I sent on how to apply store credit. Will never use this or recommend site Ever again. Wish I had came across this website prior to placing order.

Tip for consumers: Shop elsewhere!!!!!!

8/24/14

If you located in TX, don't waste your time in this website. They have good deals but they don't deliver anything to this state. I had 7 items in my cart and I place the order and my address was not recognize. When I request help by email they said problem resolve just by telling me to go to USPS website to verified my address, witch I did that before I request help. I send them an email back and then someone try to helm me by asking me so many question from the type of computer I am using to payment information.... No thanks I am done with this website...... Also there is no phone number to call....

Tip for consumers: If you in TX, don't waste your time.

8/18/14

I ordered some car seat covers from No more Rack. I received the seat covers in the mail. The seat covers didnt even fit and they were supposed to be for my vehicle. I contacted No More Rack customer service department and they stated that I can send the seat covers and they provided a label to return the seat covers. They stated that I would be charged for the shipping and that they would issue me a store credit after the shipping is deducted. How can you charge me for shipping when its your product that doesnt fit my seats like it should. Then i dont get a refund just a store credit. I will never order anything from No More Rack ever again because of this.

8/17/14

Ordered a 20.00 phone case when it arrived it did not seal like it should . My guess is this case did not meet the original manufacturers standards. So I sent it back and they charged me 8.00 to send it back and gave me a store credit for the remainder. This site is a rip off I wouldn't buy a life jacket from them if I was drowning!

Tip for consumers: Don't use this site !!!!!!!!

8/12/14

Nomorerack has horrible customer service. Good luck if you have a problem. They are no help and won't do anything to try to help. They should be shut down. Don't ever order from them.

8/8/14

I have raved to every person that I can about nomorerack. The items that I've ordered that I have been happy with, I have been SO happy with. The ones that were less than acceptable, I simply emailed their customer service, and was issued a refund within DAYS... Wasn't even asked to return the merchandise, just simply refined. So thank you nomorerack ... You'll see me soon

8/6/14

I have order from NoMoreRack and I haven't had no problem. I have spend over than 200.00 and everything came in on time or in less. I will order again. Not everything is bad people.

8/5/14

I should not have even had to give one star!
This company is a scam! ordered a 10" pad, after fighting to get it within 6 weeks! it was the wrong pad, after more than two months I decided just to take the 130.00 loss, do not order from these people, the products are not good, totally cheesy.
Bad customer service, terrible products, just a bad experience all together, and I am not the only one, there facebook is screaming with people that got screwed, you can get the same products with guarantee from Amazon or any other company so why take the chance on getting screwed too.

7/29/14

I ordered a tablet from them in May 2014. It was defective. They asked me to return on my dime, and they did send another one to me. The 2nd one was worse than the first. Now, I can't get anyone to return emails, and when I tried to live chat, the rep disconnected me once he was apprised of the situation. The order is now in dispute with my credit card company, since after a month of trying to get it handled, I have gotten nothing but silence. I also have a complaint in with the Better Business Bureau.

7/28/14

My name is Dorothy and I ordered from them, I agree they are crooks. Watch out everyone, I had to get my attorney on this company.

7/27/14

I've ordered from this site several times. Products are always good. As described and expected. Shipping is a bit of a pain. It doesn't update well. The first 2 times I ordered It didn't even show as being shipped until I already received the items. Aside from the shipping though its a great site.

7/25/14

I purchased a 9 in tablet from nomorerack which did not work. Would not connect to WiFi. Contacted them and was sent return labels to some placed called worryfreegadgets. When it was returned I was told that a replacement had been shipped and given a tracking number for usps. Item never shipped. After a week nomorerackvsent an email saying the label was going to expire because I had not sent the tablet back and after informing them that it had been sent back they gave me a credit. They then stupidly sent me a email asking to rate my experience. After receiving the very poor rating they started sending me email after email asking me to change my rating. This company is a scam. DO NOT BUY FROM THEM. All you people who have given them good reviews, keep buying and you will be a victim too

7/23/14

I have ordered a ton of stuff from here and have been VERY pleased with everything I have received! I have received most items very timely, some way faster than I ever expected. One item did say it was delivered, but I had not gotten it, emailed got an immediate response and they re-shipped the item. My only advice is read the product description so you know exactly what you are ordering and you won't be disappointed! I recommend this site to everyone!

7/18/14

Went great! My boyfriend and I ordered from here, everything came fast, no complaints! I reccomend it to anybody.

7/12/14

I have ordered from nomorerack many times & have been more than pleased with the products & experience! ! I recommend them to everyone I know!! Ann in NC

7/10/14

I have ordered many times and have been okay on the product that I got!
My last purchase was a CHACAL TAYLOR HEUREUX TOTE, I ordered it in beige! Well it arrived in White and is Very Cheaply Made! I am not happy about that at all.
I did not send it back, cause it will cost to do that, so I will take it to the good will store in town! Will not be ordering a tote or purse again!

7/8/14

My first expierence with this company was very pleasant. This one -- not so much -- package came promptly. However they requested more $$$$ for shipping I had already paid all i was gonna pay. Told the carrier to take it back I didn't want it. Called customer service spoke with a foreigner and altho hard to understand -- she said -- too bad you should have refund in 2 -- 3 weeks!!!!!! This is so not satisfactory So I sent email to company They replied and said IF I could supply them with proof it had been sent back they would take appropriate action. Excuse me but why should I have to track down the package and supply them with "proof" they will see the proof when they get the package back. In the mean time I have a granddaughter with no Birthday present. NOT A HAPPY SHOPPER!!!!!!!

7/7/14

I have ordered a few things from this worthless company. The latest, a ride on power to car for my grandsons birthday. Of course I purchased it early because I didn't want to be in that crunch time waiting for it to arrive just in time. It was well 30 days prior. So, the day before his birthday, I take this thing out of the box to assemble and charge it only to find out that there is no rear axle or hardware package. They were timely in getting back to me saying that since it was longer than 30 days that I can purchase the missing parts from their vendor. Screw them. So no parts and no returns. So now I have to pay for the parts I already paid for, or have a box of capssitting in my garage. I will NEVER give any of my money to this place again!

7/7/14

Horrible unethical company..I ordered some stuff from them I had to send one item back because it was broken, I got tracking on the item and they tried to tell me they never received it back but the tracking proved they did, I had to call them at least 6 times to get my refund, total time on the phone with them was 3.5 hours, I never received my refund as promised, I just gave up on them and chalked it up to experience. I'm contacting the BBB, Attorney General, and consumer affairs as well. Over 3000 Customers have also opened a Facebook page about their unethical business practice. I believe they will go out of business soon.

7/7/14

I received yoga pants that were not only see through but had stains on them. I have not yet received a refund. They have only offered a store credit for the cost of the return shipping.

7/6/14

This company is a scam took my money and never ship me my stuff been over 3 months now stay away overstock it way better and professional to deal with

7/4/14

I would not recommend this company. Terrible customer service. I ordered a tablet, it did not work. I contacted the company three times before I got the okay to send it back. Never did get a refund.

7/3/14

I have to say I love nomorerack.com. My daughters DVD player broke and I was searching sites on the internet to find an afordable Portable DVD Player. Not only did i find an affordalbe player it was only $48 and had free shipping and warranty and they garunteed my happiness with my product or they would buy it back and even pay for free return shipping. I will deffinately be shopping with nomorerack.com there prices are great and they have great customer service.

6/28/14

I wouldn't doubt if many of the 5 star reviews are fake.

I purchased a tremendous buy, a 130 dollar set of bed clothes selling for 30. Great deal right, I washed them twice, second time a hole developed on the fitted sheet. There is no recourse from this company because I opened the package, well no kidding I opened the package. Sheets should not fail after the second washing, I will no longer purchase even a lollipop from this enterprise.

6/25/14

i order from here frequently and I've never had a problem. once i received a shipping number that said my package was delivered in a different state and when i emailed them they got back to me in less then 24 hours. They emailed me multiple times and it turned out to be just a mix up in the shipping numbers Ive gotten all my packages with no problem and they've all been exactly what i expected. will Order Again

6/23/14

We bought a 10" tablet with bells and whistles on 6/19 with Priority Shipping. Today we recieved a 7" basic model. After hours on the phone with customer service (one supervisor actually hung up), we recieved an RA to return the merchandise, being explained that that was ALL THAT THEY COULD DO. Apparently, after the vendor recieved the product and realized their mistake, they then had up to two weeks to ship the correct product to us. So then, we order the CORRECT tablet again, and we call back to request a refund. Apparently, AFTER they recieve the tablet, it could take another 7-10 business days to refund our money because of THEIR mistake! WOW!

This is terrible customer service. Especially when you are able to verify my hisrory with that company. They lost a good customer, who even after waiting forever for past purchases to arrive has not complained until now...

6/22/14

I have ordered 100's of things online in the last year and never had a problem. so I thought I would give nomorerack a try. BIG MISTAKE! Do not order from this company!! My experience started when I ordered a tablet. 12 days later I still hadn't received any communication from the company confirming my order or telling me whether it had been shipped or not. I wrote customer service and they told me it had been shipped an provided me a tracking number. I waited for another week and still didn't hear anything so I checked the status by using the tracking number provided. The U.S. postal service said that the item had been mislabeled by nomorerack and sent to the wrong address in the wrong city. Thank god the person at that address had returned to sender or else I probably would never know what happened to it. But it was returned. I wrote nomorerack again asking if I was going to get my item. They acknowledged their mistake and told me that they had escalated my claim to the vendor. They told me that this would take 10 days longer. Long story short it took FOREVER to receive my item. Finally I received the item. Immediately when I opened the outer packaging I noticed that the box containing the tablet was smashed and looked like it had been dropped several times. But the tablet inside did not look damaged so I just thought they had done a terrible job of packaging. I took the tablet out and turned it on. The screen would light up but was just a white screen it wouldn't start up. I shut it back off and plugged it into the charger overnight to make sure it just didn't need a CHARGE. The next morning I tried it again and it still wouldn't work. I contacted nomorerack again and told them the item didn't work. They sent me a return label. And I sent the item back. I received notice that they had received the item back. I waited for my refund for several days and when I didn't receive it I contacted customer service again. They told me it would take 10 days to process my refund. That time has passed and I have contacted customer service over and over again. Each time they tell me it will be a few more days. It is ridiculous to have to jump through hoops to get your money back when they are the ones who sent a defective item. I think this site is a fraud and is just ripping people off. Stay away!!!

6/21/14

My experience has been very good! I've ordered bed sheets, some jewelry, and sunglasses, and make-up brushes! Received my deliveries all within reasonable time. I can only speak for myself... so far so good."

6/21/14

I ordered a tablet & it wad dead on arrival. I reported this to them before the 30-day period was up & they have adamantly refused to refund my $ OR SEND ME ONE THAT WORKS.
People, this site is a SCAM, pure, plain & simple. They send out dead, broken products & refuse to do anything about the problem when you bring it to their attention.
KEEP YOUR MONEY. AVOID THESE IDIOTS LIKE TERMINAL CANCER. DO NOT ORDER ANYTHING FROM THEM! You will likely LOSE your money!

6/18/14

I have returned two swimsuits and a pair of sandals. I need to see my refund show up on my Discover Account. If I don't see this refund in the next few days, I will not order anything again. So far, I have enjoyed the quality of things i have purchased.Your review will help others learn about this website.

Please do not review if you are affiliated or have a conflict of interest with this website.

6/10/14

Real Bad!!!! Bought 2 7" Tablets. They were not expensive and I did not expect greatness but I did expect them to work. The one tablet wouldn't connect to my wifi until I reset the tablet 2 times. Then when I down loaded my first app it didn't work. The second tablet took about 6 hours to charge to full battery but only 5 minutes to go dead. It even loses a charge while being plugged in to the outlet. They get 1 star for shipping but their products seem to be horrible. Like I said I didn't expect an I PAD but I at least wanted it to be functional. I do not recommend this business.

6/8/14

I have read the reviews and i personally have had no problems . my products were great and a good price . i felt i got more for what i paid for. it was shipped before the 7-10 days . Thank you so much.

6/7/14

I ordered a set of water/LED light speakers- and 2 sets of sheets. Although the speakers shipped separate from the sheets, both came in a reasonable amount of time, and I am very pleased with the quality of both. The prices almost seemed too good to be true- but that is what they charged for those items. The shipping cost was also very low, crazy- like $4.00 on your first order! In my
shipment, they also sent a coupon for $10 to use yourself, or to give to a friend. I had no problems at all, and am planning on doing more business with them. I don't understand the negative reviews- but I imagine there are some people who will find something wrong with anything, given the chance.

5/29/14

They don't care about customer service at all. Their sizing charts for clothing are COMPLETELY wrong and they charge you for return shipping.

Also, I bought a shirt that was marked $16.00 and it supposedly had a discount of $23.99. I got the shirt and the tag says No Boundaries... which is a brand from Wal-Mart. Not only was this shirt DEFINITELY not 39.99 at wal-mart but I doubt it was even $16.00.

This place is a SCAM!!!

5/22/14

My product which cost over $85 was lost in shipping. They refused to refund the money without a police report! It clearly showed in the tracking that is was never delivered. Poor. I will never order from them again.

5/19/14

Poor customer service. No response from requests for issues to be elevated. Order has never arrived. Reporting them to Credit Card Company and poostal inspectors

5/18/14

Bought a pair of shoes from them. When they arrived I liked the looks and ordered another pair. About 5 week later the first pair fell apart. Most shoes last me years, not weeks. I have asked them on numerous occasions for the contact information of their supplier of the shoes and just keep getting the same response that I've had them over 30 days so no refunds. I have not asked for a refunf but the contact information of their supplier. I'm sick and tired of thier refusal to provide my request. I will NOT buy from them ever again.

5/17/14

We ordered Royal Lizzy Couture Médaillon Secrète Tote color Light Gold(order 15652437). We got delivered the purse of Red color with a receipt attached stating that the ordered item must be of Light Gold color.
What kind of service is it? We will not get involved in the business with such irresponsible company anymore.

5/13/14

I order a $10 watch that looked very attractive. I wanted to order more do to the fantastic discounts they were offering but decided to gamble only $10 to see if this was legite. I got my $10 watch 2 weeks later and the LED on it didn't work. I contacted them to return it and I want a full refund. They told me they will give me a store credit. I told them I do not want a credit I want a refund as I am not going to buy anything from this site again. They said they will issue me a refund to my cc when they receive the watch back. They emailed a return label. I told them I don't have a printer and they need to ship me a label. They refused. I've decided to wear the watch so when friends ask where I got my $10 broken watch I will tell them NOMORACK.com.

5/13/14

Another site that offers a variety of items at extremely low cost under the premise that the buyer is purchasing directly from the manufacturer. The site does hold up it end on some great deals but a majority of the items presented are just low quality junk. Just like every other site like this on the web, it can be very hit and miss. Some items can be really good whereas others not so much. Shipping is cheap and relatively fast. Although I have heard from other buyers that their purchases came a lot later than stated. I have never had to deal with customer services or make a return but I honestly won't be using this site anymore because I don't think they really offer great products. If you're still interested, be very careful of what and how much you buy.

5/11/14

I ordered a tablet, of course it was defective. They said send it back, I did. Now it's all excuses and apologies for why there is no refund. Then they say they did but PayPal says no. Don't waste your time or money. It's completely frustrating. I'll post bad reviews where ever I can about this site.

5/10/14

I have ordered from this site multiple times everything from iPad accessories to jewelry. I even took the jewelry to a local jewelers and it was 100% as advertised on the site. I have been using this website for a very long time and have never had issues with ordering, shipping, or "false advertising!" Their return policy clearly states you will ONLY receive in store credit for returns made within so many days, so people complaining about that should have actually read their policies before ordering anything. Also, double ordering is a fault on consumer not the company; people need to be aware of what their clicking, instead of rushing through their order. I've recommended this site to many other people who too have loved it. I'm shocked at some of the complaints people are listing on here, most of them actually seem to be an error of their own not nomorerack's.

5/6/14

Please heed this warning as I did not and wish I had: DO NOT USE THIS SITE! They are just awful as is their customer service. It has been 3 months and I am still waiting on a refund for something that never showed. I have too many to count tickets with the customer service still open. Not just one person helps you, many people reply and it is never consistent. PLEASE STAY AWAY!

5/4/14

I was so scared after reading all the ratings but I ordered from them anyway. I ordered a set of six sports bras and they came in less than a week and were all packages in plastic in addition to the outside packaging. I just ordered $100 worth of items that are all different so I will be back to edit once I receive (praying) everything in new condition.

EDIT: just received my second order all packages separately. I got lacy white shorts, blue cabana shoes and a really long cardigan. The cardigan is made of a really crappy material but it looks good on so I guess that I more important. But I received all my items. Maybe the site has gotten better over time. They had a commercial in my area.

Final edit! The sweater I thought was cheap is the "long open front hacci cardigan." To be fair, I've seen the same cardigan for like 60 bucks (got it for 20) through googling and NMR did list the materials used. No problem with then so far.

5/1/14

I should have looked here first before ordering! My order was doubled, same merchandise, two different order numbers (believe me I didn't double order) so of course my credit card was hit twice. Funny that I only received one email confirmation for the one order I did place so when I figured it out, surprise, I couldn't cancel the order! BEWARE*****NO CASH REUNDS**********ONLY STORE CREDIT GIVEN!!!! Now they have twice the money and I can't get my money back. This site has SCAM written all over it!!!!!! DON'T WALK - RUN FROM THIS SITE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

4/30/14

worse on line store, the merchandise are no what you order, they promotions are fake such as invite a friend and get $10.00 credit. you never will get it

4/28/14

I recently ordered sheets and a comforter (not the same order). I was so shocked, the sheets already came. They are exactly as the description stated. I am happy with this site and will continue to order from them.

4/24/14

I've ordered twice from this site. Once, I needed to cancel right away because I noticed the shipping would take longer than I expected. The customer service was great. They immediately cancelled the order, and did not charge my card. I would buy from then again.

The Best Discount Shopping Sites Reviewed by Consumers on SiteJabber