US Government's NSF

New York, NY 10016
experience@nomorerack.com

679 Reviews for NoMoreRack

Review Highlights

I knew shipping was 2-3 weeks, my order took a little over 3 weeks.

It never showed up...I figured 2-3 weeks shipping as they'd stated.

They asked me if I wanted to do a credit on their site.

1 star
Rating Distribution

▼ Sort by: recent

8/29/14

I was worried about placing an order after reading so many bad reviews, but I noticed most of the bad ones had to do with electronics or high end items so I decided to try it without buying any electronics. the other complaint I saw often was a problem with getting their items in a timely manner and issues with customer service...
I ordered 9 items on Monday, i've already received 7 of my items and it's only Friday. My sheets were correct, my curtains were correct and so was the other 3 things I've already gotten. 100% satisfied! Oh, and the total! Amazing and NO SHIPPING! LOVE THEM!

8/29/14

Purchased 2 pairs of Beats by Dr. Dre headphones. Both were counterfiet. I tried to register them at the Beats website and could not find a serial number. I dug a little deeper and watched a few youtube videos on how to spot fakes and sure enough, the merchandise I received was bogus.

Tip for consumers: Stay away from nomorerack... A bunch of crooks!

8/24/14

If you located in TX, don't waste your time in this website. They have good deals but they don't deliver anything to this state. I had 7 items in my cart and I place the order and my address was not recognize. When I request help by email they said problem resolve just by telling me to go to USPS website to verified my address, witch I did that before I request help. I send them an email back and then someone try to helm me by asking me so many question from the type of computer I am using to payment information.... No thanks I am done with this website...... Also there is no phone number to call....

Tip for consumers: If you in TX, don't waste your time.

8/18/14

I ordered some car seat covers from No more Rack. I received the seat covers in the mail. The seat covers didnt even fit and they were supposed to be for my vehicle. I contacted No More Rack customer service department and they stated that I can send the seat covers and they provided a label to return the seat covers. They stated that I would be charged for the shipping and that they would issue me a store credit after the shipping is deducted. How can you charge me for shipping when its your product that doesnt fit my seats like it should. Then i dont get a refund just a store credit. I will never order anything from No More Rack ever again because of this.

8/13/14

After ordering from this site and later reading some of these reviews, I thought, "Oh no", but I am extremely HAPPY with this site. I received all my merchandise within a two week period. My first item arrived within days. I am happy with everything I received and I highly recommend this site to everyone...I LOVE IT!

8/8/14

I have raved to every person that I can about nomorerack. The items that I've ordered that I have been happy with, I have been SO happy with. The ones that were less than acceptable, I simply emailed their customer service, and was issued a refund within DAYS... Wasn't even asked to return the merchandise, just simply refined. So thank you nomorerack ... You'll see me soon

8/6/14

I have order from NoMoreRack and I haven't had no problem. I have spend over than 200.00 and everything came in on time or in less. I will order again. Not everything is bad people.

8/5/14

I should not have even had to give one star!
This company is a scam! ordered a 10" pad, after fighting to get it within 6 weeks! it was the wrong pad, after more than two months I decided just to take the 130.00 loss, do not order from these people, the products are not good, totally cheesy.
Bad customer service, terrible products, just a bad experience all together, and I am not the only one, there facebook is screaming with people that got screwed, you can get the same products with guarantee from Amazon or any other company so why take the chance on getting screwed too.

8/3/14

Horrible experience. Here are some examples:
#1 My wife ordered jewellery and by arrival stone felt off...She contacted customer service and they refused to get it back or replace it since its final sale.
#2 Jacket she purchased arrived with noticeable defect on it...well the same story sale is final.
#3 I made a mistake and misread advertizement and purchased iPhone 4 for a great price. Unfortunately it was a mistake since phone is locked to Verizon and there is no way to unlock it to T-Mobile. Assuming they like their customers I politely asked to return item for refund...got the same response...sale is final
So, if you like gambling...go ahead and buy from them but you will need some luck for sure.

7/29/14

I ordered a tablet from them in May 2014. It was defective. They asked me to return on my dime, and they did send another one to me. The 2nd one was worse than the first. Now, I can't get anyone to return emails, and when I tried to live chat, the rep disconnected me once he was apprised of the situation. The order is now in dispute with my credit card company, since after a month of trying to get it handled, I have gotten nothing but silence. I also have a complaint in with the Better Business Bureau.

7/27/14

I've ordered from this site several times. Products are always good. As described and expected. Shipping is a bit of a pain. It doesn't update well. The first 2 times I ordered It didn't even show as being shipped until I already received the items. Aside from the shipping though its a great site.

7/25/14

I purchased a 9 in tablet from nomorerack which did not work. Would not connect to WiFi. Contacted them and was sent return labels to some placed called worryfreegadgets. When it was returned I was told that a replacement had been shipped and given a tracking number for usps. Item never shipped. After a week nomorerackvsent an email saying the label was going to expire because I had not sent the tablet back and after informing them that it had been sent back they gave me a credit. They then stupidly sent me a email asking to rate my experience. After receiving the very poor rating they started sending me email after email asking me to change my rating. This company is a scam. DO NOT BUY FROM THEM. All you people who have given them good reviews, keep buying and you will be a victim too

7/23/14

I have ordered a ton of stuff from here and have been VERY pleased with everything I have received! I have received most items very timely, some way faster than I ever expected. One item did say it was delivered, but I had not gotten it, emailed got an immediate response and they re-shipped the item. My only advice is read the product description so you know exactly what you are ordering and you won't be disappointed! I recommend this site to everyone!

7/20/14

I was debating to order from them after reading all the reviews but I did anyways so far I have ordered 3 items on different orders 2nd was a little problem but they took care of it fast I have spent about 120.00 with them im very happy with them will order again.

7/19/14

I would be hesitant to order from them. I am trying to return something & have emailed them 3x for an RA with NO response. They also are affiliated with BUYSAFE which is supposed to guarantee the merchandise & returns and THEY are telling me my emai l address is invalid when I try to sign up with them to file a complaint. The email address is fine. I would not purchase from this company & I will get my $100 back in the form of ' honest internet reviews'. Buyer beware.

7/18/14

I just had a recent experience ordering jewelry on nomorerack.com and I knew it was too good to be true, but my friend bought a cute ring on there and it looked great. So I went and purchased a ring. The day I got the ring I wore it for half a day and it started to discolor my skin and ring. The discription said it was rhodium plated meaning it takes time for the chemical to react. I called my friend and same thing happened to her after 2 days. If I could I would give it 0 stars. It was such a waste of money. DO NOT BUY JEWELRY ON THIS SITE!!!!!

7/17/14

Ordered queen size sheets. Got full. Contacted customer service and told them I shouldn't have to pay for shipping to return. They said they'd send a shipping label. All I got was instructions on how to ship. Plus they won't refund original shipping. Why should I pay shipping on their mistake? I have ordered everything from software to an air conditioner online without a hitch. Except here - never again!

7/7/14

Horrible unethical company..I ordered some stuff from them I had to send one item back because it was broken, I got tracking on the item and they tried to tell me they never received it back but the tracking proved they did, I had to call them at least 6 times to get my refund, total time on the phone with them was 3.5 hours, I never received my refund as promised, I just gave up on them and chalked it up to experience. I'm contacting the BBB, Attorney General, and consumer affairs as well. Over 3000 Customers have also opened a Facebook page about their unethical business practice. I believe they will go out of business soon.

7/7/14

I received yoga pants that were not only see through but had stains on them. I have not yet received a refund. They have only offered a store credit for the cost of the return shipping.

7/6/14

This company is a scam took my money and never ship me my stuff been over 3 months now stay away overstock it way better and professional to deal with

7/4/14

I would not recommend this company. Terrible customer service. I ordered a tablet, it did not work. I contacted the company three times before I got the okay to send it back. Never did get a refund.

7/3/14

DO NOT let them have your e-mail address. Two months later I am still getting spam e-mails daily. NOMORERACK sells e-mail addresses. The most insecure site I've ever visited or used. Should have read reviews before clicking on this site.

7/3/14

I have to say I love nomorerack.com. My daughters DVD player broke and I was searching sites on the internet to find an afordable Portable DVD Player. Not only did i find an affordalbe player it was only $48 and had free shipping and warranty and they garunteed my happiness with my product or they would buy it back and even pay for free return shipping. I will deffinately be shopping with nomorerack.com there prices are great and they have great customer service.

6/28/14

I wouldn't doubt if many of the 5 star reviews are fake.

I purchased a tremendous buy, a 130 dollar set of bed clothes selling for 30. Great deal right, I washed them twice, second time a hole developed on the fitted sheet. There is no recourse from this company because I opened the package, well no kidding I opened the package. Sheets should not fail after the second washing, I will no longer purchase even a lollipop from this enterprise.

6/21/14

My experience has been very good! I've ordered bed sheets, some jewelry, and sunglasses, and make-up brushes! Received my deliveries all within reasonable time. I can only speak for myself... so far so good."

6/16/14

*********** NOMOREBUYING from NOMORERACK*****************
Wasted my time in returning a product which I did not like and never got a refund.

6/13/14

i took a chance and ordered the 20.00 sheets. Pleasant surprise, they turned out to be better than expected. Returned an Ordered two more sets of sheets. I have also ordered a few sterling silver jewelry items, Jewelry was very nice and have had no issues so far,

6/10/14

Real Bad!!!! Bought 2 7" Tablets. They were not expensive and I did not expect greatness but I did expect them to work. The one tablet wouldn't connect to my wifi until I reset the tablet 2 times. Then when I down loaded my first app it didn't work. The second tablet took about 6 hours to charge to full battery but only 5 minutes to go dead. It even loses a charge while being plugged in to the outlet. They get 1 star for shipping but their products seem to be horrible. Like I said I didn't expect an I PAD but I at least wanted it to be functional. I do not recommend this business.

6/10/14

Be sure you read the return policy before you send anything back! If you don't get a hold of them before you return something they will keep the product and not return your money. I learned the hard way! Will never buy anything from them again. Customer service sucked!

6/8/14

I have read the reviews and i personally have had no problems . my products were great and a good price . i felt i got more for what i paid for. it was shipped before the 7-10 days . Thank you so much.

6/7/14

I ordered a set of water/LED light speakers- and 2 sets of sheets. Although the speakers shipped separate from the sheets, both came in a reasonable amount of time, and I am very pleased with the quality of both. The prices almost seemed too good to be true- but that is what they charged for those items. The shipping cost was also very low, crazy- like $4.00 on your first order! In my
shipment, they also sent a coupon for $10 to use yourself, or to give to a friend. I had no problems at all, and am planning on doing more business with them. I don't understand the negative reviews- but I imagine there are some people who will find something wrong with anything, given the chance.

5/28/14

Ordered for first time and can not find order being processed after 5 days. On line chat went from 10 to 14 days for delivery to 3 to 4 weeks. Cancelled my order and they told me I could not. I told them and followed suit to my credit card co. to dispute the charge. and am waiting for nomorerack to answer to the credit card co. Will never', ever do business with them again. Buyer be ware

5/23/14

There really should be an option to rate this company zero stars! This is a complete scam! Their product quality is so poor, I could not wear their skirts in public due to the complete transparency of the thin, cheap fabric. They would not refund the cost to ship the item back to them, which was basically 1/3 of the cost of their awful product that could not be used. Their "customer service" reps do not care about assisting customers in the least, and it's clear why. Their reputation is already horrible on the internet, so they don't care if it gets worse. DO not order from this company. Please don't be enticed by a product that looks cute, when you get it you will find it's worthless. Order from Amazon, they're actually smart enough to care about their customers.

5/21/14

My transaction when smoothly and the unit was shipped on time. I requested, from USPS tracking information to be texted to me. After the initial "Item has left shipper's facility" and notification that USPS now had it in Orlando I heard nothing else for 3 weeks until I received it. I don't fault Nomorerack. I do fault USPS and can understand why they're slowly going underl

Additionally, I had an opportunity to approach Nomorerack's customer service via email and their response was very timely...both times. I give Nomorerack a 5 star rating. Others may ding them for the lengthy delivery time but it is NOT them.

5/19/14

Poor customer service. No response from requests for issues to be elevated. Order has never arrived. Reporting them to Credit Card Company and poostal inspectors

5/18/14

Bought a pair of shoes from them. When they arrived I liked the looks and ordered another pair. About 5 week later the first pair fell apart. Most shoes last me years, not weeks. I have asked them on numerous occasions for the contact information of their supplier of the shoes and just keep getting the same response that I've had them over 30 days so no refunds. I have not asked for a refunf but the contact information of their supplier. I'm sick and tired of thier refusal to provide my request. I will NOT buy from them ever again.

5/17/14

They can't seem to ship the right item about 25% of the time. Today both of the items in my order were wrong. One was not even close. I ordered stainless steel straws and got a snore relief kit. Unbelievable.

5/13/14

I order a $10 watch that looked very attractive. I wanted to order more do to the fantastic discounts they were offering but decided to gamble only $10 to see if this was legite. I got my $10 watch 2 weeks later and the LED on it didn't work. I contacted them to return it and I want a full refund. They told me they will give me a store credit. I told them I do not want a credit I want a refund as I am not going to buy anything from this site again. They said they will issue me a refund to my cc when they receive the watch back. They emailed a return label. I told them I don't have a printer and they need to ship me a label. They refused. I've decided to wear the watch so when friends ask where I got my $10 broken watch I will tell them NOMORACK.com.

5/13/14

Another site that offers a variety of items at extremely low cost under the premise that the buyer is purchasing directly from the manufacturer. The site does hold up it end on some great deals but a majority of the items presented are just low quality junk. Just like every other site like this on the web, it can be very hit and miss. Some items can be really good whereas others not so much. Shipping is cheap and relatively fast. Although I have heard from other buyers that their purchases came a lot later than stated. I have never had to deal with customer services or make a return but I honestly won't be using this site anymore because I don't think they really offer great products. If you're still interested, be very careful of what and how much you buy.

5/12/14

I ordered several items. The first three items arrived within just 3 days of ordering them and they were just as expected (they were all clothes that were true to the look and description on the site). I received email confirmation that all the other items have shipped but have not yet received them. So far so good, everything has been as expected. I will update my review if I do not receive the other items within a few days.

5/10/14

I have ordered from this site multiple times everything from iPad accessories to jewelry. I even took the jewelry to a local jewelers and it was 100% as advertised on the site. I have been using this website for a very long time and have never had issues with ordering, shipping, or "false advertising!" Their return policy clearly states you will ONLY receive in store credit for returns made within so many days, so people complaining about that should have actually read their policies before ordering anything. Also, double ordering is a fault on consumer not the company; people need to be aware of what their clicking, instead of rushing through their order. I've recommended this site to many other people who too have loved it. I'm shocked at some of the complaints people are listing on here, most of them actually seem to be an error of their own not nomorerack's.

5/7/14

So far, I've made 2 orders from this site and have been happy with what I've received You *do* need to be careful, however, to make sure that you are truly getting a deal. I've noticed that in several cases, you could get the same or better deal somewhere else but not by much (at least on the items I've checked on Pricegrabber.com).

My only (minor) squabble is that each and every item ships separately and via different shippers (Post office, UPS, DHL, etc.). I am guessing it's because the items come from different sources.

5/4/14

I was so scared after reading all the ratings but I ordered from them anyway. I ordered a set of six sports bras and they came in less than a week and were all packages in plastic in addition to the outside packaging. I just ordered $100 worth of items that are all different so I will be back to edit once I receive (praying) everything in new condition.

EDIT: just received my second order all packages separately. I got lacy white shorts, blue cabana shoes and a really long cardigan. The cardigan is made of a really crappy material but it looks good on so I guess that I more important. But I received all my items. Maybe the site has gotten better over time. They had a commercial in my area.

Final edit! The sweater I thought was cheap is the "long open front hacci cardigan." To be fair, I've seen the same cardigan for like 60 bucks (got it for 20) through googling and NMR did list the materials used. No problem with then so far.

5/2/14

This is the worst company ever. They sold me a pair of wireless headphones for $50 that didn't work. When I sent the headphones to the JVC repair department they contacted me and told me that the headphones serial number didn't match the serial number on the base unit so there is no way the headphones would have ever worked. I also bought a pad from there and the charger broke after a week. Their products are junk. I contacted nomorerack.com several time to try and right the issue. They always tell me they will get back with me but never do. Do not purchase products from this company unless you like to throw your money down the drain.

5/1/14

This site doesn't even deserve one star....I will never order from there again. The item I purchased did not match the description at all. When I emailed the company asking for a return label (because there was no receipt or any type of label that came with the package) they told me I could not return it. This is B.S. I should have up to 30 days to return something, according to there website. I emailed the company the same day I received their junk

5/1/14

I should have looked here first before ordering! My order was doubled, same merchandise, two different order numbers (believe me I didn't double order) so of course my credit card was hit twice. Funny that I only received one email confirmation for the one order I did place so when I figured it out, surprise, I couldn't cancel the order! BEWARE*****NO CASH REUNDS**********ONLY STORE CREDIT GIVEN!!!! Now they have twice the money and I can't get my money back. This site has SCAM written all over it!!!!!! DON'T WALK - RUN FROM THIS SITE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

4/30/14

worse on line store, the merchandise are no what you order, they promotions are fake such as invite a friend and get $10.00 credit. you never will get it

4/28/14

I recently ordered sheets and a comforter (not the same order). I was so shocked, the sheets already came. They are exactly as the description stated. I am happy with this site and will continue to order from them.

4/18/14

I just got my first order from NoMoreRack. I read through the site before buying, checked retail pricing and read a lot of negative reviews of the site. With all that in mind, I thought I would simply try one easy order with a couple of items because I didn't want to get too deep in. However, now that i received my items, I have to say that I'm extremely pleased. NoMoreRack is clear about their fulfillment times online. In fact, they do as promised and "underpromise" and "over deliver". I respect that way of doing things so I don't have false expectations. A couple of the products I bought were also listed on Amazon, but NMR beat Amazon by about 10% on the products I bought. I think it's important to note that my experience with NMR will continue in the future and I intend to write further reviews as I purchase from them!

4/16/14

I ordered a tablet from nomorerack. I liked the price and the delivery time was good. I was sent a notice, and the tracking program worked just fine. I have a BIG problem, however. I do not have an address that I can receive goods safely, and they do not deliver to P.O. Boxes. My package stayed outside for several days, luckily it was not stolen or gotten wet. This is the only issue I have "SO FAR". The Jury is still out, but I will see what happens on the next order. Other than that, it seems to be pretty good!

The Best Discount Shopping Sites Reviewed by Consumers on SiteJabber