US Government's NSF

Rating Distribution

Detailed Rating Summary

Review Highlights

tylerd3

Surely, I received a reply from customer service saying my item had not yet shipped. (in 218 reviews)

gladysm2

However, having read all these other reviews I most likely won't take the chance to order any more items. (in 619 reviews)

angiey

They CLEARLY state that shipping can take 2 to 3 WEEKS. (in 50 reviews)

▼ Sort by: recent

samanthai1
10/27/14

After waiting 2-3 weeks for delivery on ym samsung galaxy s3 white unlocked I received a brown verizon affiliated galaxy. After speaking with multiple customer service reps I find out I have to wait 2-3 more weeks for delivery of my return item. To compensate me I got a 5.00 credit. Do not buy from this site.

tballsd
10/17/14

They were the worst to deal with. We wanted to return android tablets that were complete garbage and they made the process nearly impossible. Because I negotiate for a living, they were not going to get away with it. It took numerous phone calls and emails to finally get them to take them back. At every step of the way they attempted to stop the process. They must count on the fact that you will eventually give up. NOT WORTH THE AGGRAVATION.

Tip for consumers: Don't buy anything from them.

linr2
10/16/14

Purchased drawstring pants. Not true to size. Return was a nightmare with Customer Service. Also, SLOW Shipping. I will never purchase from this website again!!

Tip for consumers: Do Not Use This Website

johnp190
10/1/14

I like their low prices and excellent service. I ordered a tablet as a Christmas present that was supposed to have arrived before Christmas. It didn't. The item arrived the day after and I wasn't charged for the article. I just received a Spresso Deluxe espresso brewer from them and paid $75. The same brewer on Amazon was $99. I like their quality too. I never returned and item. Delivery may be slow but to save so much money is worth it.

jacquih2
9/30/14

I have been receiving emails daily from NOMORERACK for some time and had built up quite a large amount of items.

However, on going to the pay section, I discover that they only ship in America.

I live in England. Why send me emails if I cannot order ???

Tip for consumers: IF YOU LIVE IN ENGLAND. DON'T BOTHER. THEY WON'T DELIVER

rachaelm10
9/26/14

I have ordered twice from this website. Got both things I wanted. Only took a week each time to get to me. Ordered a set of tank tops and more recently a couple cardigans. Love the quality and was easy to order. I love this site!

elindag
9/23/14

I ordered a air fryer. There was no mention it was refurbished. That makes a big difference. I was not happy. I also ordered a large dog bed. Hah the bed is for a small breed dog. It was far from large. I am not happy

Tip for consumers: Don't

michellev11
9/22/14

DO NOT ORDER FROM NOMORERACK......SCAM......SCAM.....SCAM!!!!!I ordered a tablet for my son at Christmas. First of all it took them 5 weeks to ship it. That was after I emailed them constantly. Then I get it and it worked for a couple of weeks, then the screen went black and never came back on. I emailed them again and they said "sorry sale was final". Then all of a sudden my bank account was hacked and someone charged over $900 on my account. Including a western union for $400. I've had my account for 15years and NEVER had this problem. Ordered from them and boom my account was hacked.

cierrat1
9/18/14

Sent me an item that wasn't even offered on their sight and said that there is nothing to do about it. I can return it and maybe get the item I'm wanting or maybe get a refund. Biggest waste of money and time

Tip for consumers: DO NOT ORDER FROM THIS SITE

ericah5
9/13/14

I ordered two things from them, a necklace and some panties. They both came and was what I ordered but they were a little late. About two weeks late but with all the scam sites I was just happy to get what I ordered. I would order again because they have great prices and I did get what I ordred I will just give myself extra time to make sure it come before I need it. Its a good sight just order early and you will get what you ordered.

Tip for consumers: Give extra time if you are ordering for someone other then yourself because it does take a while to ship but it will come. And you will get what you ordered.

jeanr12
9/13/14

I have ordered at least 6 or 7 times, and I have loved every single item I received. My very first order I received an email thanking me for trying them and I was so impressed. No one ever does that! Only 1 time did an item take a couple of days longer, but when I called they were very helpful and told me why there was a short delay! I will continue to shop through them and can't wait to order for Christmas!!

Tip for consumers: Give them a try I did and always get compliments on items I've ordered! Especially my yoga leggings!

caseyc20
9/8/14

I had ordered a swimsuit early summer. Who orderes a swimsuit online- right?! I usually check out a company's reviews and I did not in this case. The suit was so inexpensive that I took the gamble. Received in a very timely manner and LOVED it. Well made and darn cute. Husband said it was the nicest suit that I've had for years. My only problem was trying to order another one and my size was sold out on most styles. I'm nervous now that I read these reviews as I was planning on making an order........will give it a try since my initial order went so well.

mh53
9/1/14

Absolute $#*! quality products, $#*! customer service, spent hours and hours emailing and never received my refund. Their customer service telephone number wasn't in service for the entire time I was trying to get my refund. This company is a total scam. Avoid this company like the plague!!!!

Tip for consumers: Don't use it.

tanyah9
8/29/14

I was worried about placing an order after reading so many bad reviews, but I noticed most of the bad ones had to do with electronics or high end items so I decided to try it without buying any electronics. the other complaint I saw often was a problem with getting their items in a timely manner and issues with customer service...
I ordered 9 items on Monday, i've already received 7 of my items and it's only Friday. My sheets were correct, my curtains were correct and so was the other 3 things I've already gotten. 100% satisfied! Oh, and the total! Amazing and NO SHIPPING! LOVE THEM!

brianv10
8/29/14

Purchased 2 pairs of Beats by Dr. Dre headphones. Both were counterfiet. I tried to register them at the Beats website and could not find a serial number. I dug a little deeper and watched a few youtube videos on how to spot fakes and sure enough, the merchandise I received was bogus.

Tip for consumers: Stay away from nomorerack... A bunch of crooks!

sheilak5
8/27/14

I agree with the majority. NMR is a scam. Purchased grandson android tablet and earphones. Earphones were wrong color. Android stopped working in 3 days. It took over 1 month for them to receive item back thru mail Got a credit instead of refund. Now trying to use store credit but cannot get response to email I sent on how to apply store credit. Will never use this or recommend site Ever again. Wish I had came across this website prior to placing order.

Tip for consumers: Shop elsewhere!!!!!!

judyp12
8/22/14

Yes I ordered a pair of lounge pants got them. Ordered a black pair of jeans got the. Ordered a second pair which was light blue never received them. Sent an e-mail never heard nothing back. Still haven't received my jeans.

missm8
8/21/14

I ordered few cardigans and irola tablet.
Cardigans were perfect i always get compliments on em. But the tablet was just a piece of crap... so i returned it.. i guess not a good place to buy electronic n jewelleries but clothing n bedsheets are good.
Good luck

Tip for consumers: Don't buy electronic and jewelry.

daveg37
8/14/14

It is now 30 days since they said my item was shipped and I still haven't received anything. I guess it will arrive eventually, but that's not the main problem with this company. Once you order something, they will fill your inbox with emails twice a day. I clicked to unsubscribe and it didn't change a thing. Still getting barraged by ads for whatever "great deal" they are pushing that day. If you're lonely and want something in your inbox every day, then by all means buy something from this company. Otherwise, stay away.

Tip for consumers: Order WAY in advance of when you need the item because there shipping is extremely slow.

karenc40
8/13/14

After ordering from this site and later reading some of these reviews, I thought, "Oh no", but I am extremely HAPPY with this site. I received all my merchandise within a two week period. My first item arrived within days. I am happy with everything I received and I highly recommend this site to everyone...I LOVE IT!

lisak46
8/8/14

I have raved to every person that I can about nomorerack. The items that I've ordered that I have been happy with, I have been SO happy with. The ones that were less than acceptable, I simply emailed their customer service, and was issued a refund within DAYS... Wasn't even asked to return the merchandise, just simply refined. So thank you nomorerack ... You'll see me soon

ff13
8/8/14

My $10 signing up coupon didn't work, I contacted customer service, after it was placed in my account as a credit and when trying to use it, it states a minimum of $30 is needed, but it didn't say that on the coupon and customer service never told me nor gave an apology. Also my money credits which would be at least $100 (I know it was more), for referring through my link, which the credits were never given to me. Nomorerack, I believe is a scam when giving out credits and legit coupons.

evelizo
8/6/14

I have order from NoMoreRack and I haven't had no problem. I have spend over than 200.00 and everything came in on time or in less. I will order again. Not everything is bad people.

mikhailk2
8/3/14

Horrible experience. Here are some examples:
#1 My wife ordered jewellery and by arrival stone felt off...She contacted customer service and they refused to get it back or replace it since its final sale.
#2 Jacket she purchased arrived with noticeable defect on it...well the same story sale is final.
#3 I made a mistake and misread advertizement and purchased iPhone 4 for a great price. Unfortunately it was a mistake since phone is locked to Verizon and there is no way to unlock it to T-Mobile. Assuming they like their customers I politely asked to return item for refund...got the same response...sale is final
So, if you like gambling...go ahead and buy from them but you will need some luck for sure.

dorothyh12
7/28/14

My name is Dorothy and I ordered from them, I agree they are crooks. Watch out everyone, I had to get my attorney on this company.

kristinm15
7/27/14

I've ordered from this site several times. Products are always good. As described and expected. Shipping is a bit of a pain. It doesn't update well. The first 2 times I ordered It didn't even show as being shipped until I already received the items. Aside from the shipping though its a great site.

reneec11
7/23/14

I have ordered a ton of stuff from here and have been VERY pleased with everything I have received! I have received most items very timely, some way faster than I ever expected. One item did say it was delivered, but I had not gotten it, emailed got an immediate response and they re-shipped the item. My only advice is read the product description so you know exactly what you are ordering and you won't be disappointed! I recommend this site to everyone!

richardr44
7/20/14

I was debating to order from them after reading all the reviews but I did anyways so far I have ordered 3 items on different orders 2nd was a little problem but they took care of it fast I have spent about 120.00 with them im very happy with them will order again.

tiamaria
7/19/14

I would be hesitant to order from them. I am trying to return something & have emailed them 3x for an RA with NO response. They also are affiliated with BUYSAFE which is supposed to guarantee the merchandise & returns and THEY are telling me my emai l address is invalid when I try to sign up with them to file a complaint. The email address is fine. I would not purchase from this company & I will get my $100 back in the form of ' honest internet reviews'. Buyer beware.

kellyh54
7/18/14

I just had a recent experience ordering jewelry on nomorerack.com and I knew it was too good to be true, but my friend bought a cute ring on there and it looked great. So I went and purchased a ring. The day I got the ring I wore it for half a day and it started to discolor my skin and ring. The discription said it was rhodium plated meaning it takes time for the chemical to react. I called my friend and same thing happened to her after 2 days. If I could I would give it 0 stars. It was such a waste of money. DO NOT BUY JEWELRY ON THIS SITE!!!!!

ryp
7/18/14

Went great! My boyfriend and I ordered from here, everything came fast, no complaints! I reccomend it to anybody.

mc323
7/17/14

Ordered queen size sheets. Got full. Contacted customer service and told them I shouldn't have to pay for shipping to return. They said they'd send a shipping label. All I got was instructions on how to ship. Plus they won't refund original shipping. Why should I pay shipping on their mistake? I have ordered everything from software to an air conditioner online without a hitch. Except here - never again!

michelleb64
7/16/14

I've read some terrible reviews for nomorerack.com but so far, I have been very
pleased with the items I've bought. They came fast, & my shipping was free.
I have ordered 2 pairs of shoes & a large pack of socks for my daughter. I also
ordered 2 stainless steel shelving units, that were large & heavy. Free shipping for them. I could not believe it. I've told others about the site & they have been pleased with what they ordered too.

annh21
7/12/14

I have ordered from nomorerack many times & have been more than pleased with the products & experience! ! I recommend them to everyone I know!! Ann in NC

lindab82
7/10/14

I have ordered many times and have been okay on the product that I got!
My last purchase was a CHACAL TAYLOR HEUREUX TOTE, I ordered it in beige! Well it arrived in White and is Very Cheaply Made! I am not happy about that at all.
I did not send it back, cause it will cost to do that, so I will take it to the good will store in town! Will not be ordering a tote or purse again!

danielv18
7/9/14

Have ordered several times. All items arrived in a reasonable timeframe, but one. All items met my expectations, but one. Overall I'm very satisfied with my experiences and plan to continue shopping at nomorerack.

gerryb21
7/7/14

I have ordered a few things from this worthless company. The latest, a ride on power to car for my grandsons birthday. Of course I purchased it early because I didn't want to be in that crunch time waiting for it to arrive just in time. It was well 30 days prior. So, the day before his birthday, I take this thing out of the box to assemble and charge it only to find out that there is no rear axle or hardware package. They were timely in getting back to me saying that since it was longer than 30 days that I can purchase the missing parts from their vendor. Screw them. So no parts and no returns. So now I have to pay for the parts I already paid for, or have a box of capssitting in my garage. I will NEVER give any of my money to this place again!

juliec28
7/7/14

Horrible unethical company..I ordered some stuff from them I had to send one item back because it was broken, I got tracking on the item and they tried to tell me they never received it back but the tracking proved they did, I had to call them at least 6 times to get my refund, total time on the phone with them was 3.5 hours, I never received my refund as promised, I just gave up on them and chalked it up to experience. I'm contacting the BBB, Attorney General, and consumer affairs as well. Over 3000 Customers have also opened a Facebook page about their unethical business practice. I believe they will go out of business soon.

jillt6
7/7/14

I received yoga pants that were not only see through but had stains on them. I have not yet received a refund. They have only offered a store credit for the cost of the return shipping.

gayek
7/4/14

I would not recommend this company. Terrible customer service. I ordered a tablet, it did not work. I contacted the company three times before I got the okay to send it back. Never did get a refund.

jodier8
7/3/14

I have to say I love nomorerack.com. My daughters DVD player broke and I was searching sites on the internet to find an afordable Portable DVD Player. Not only did i find an affordalbe player it was only $48 and had free shipping and warranty and they garunteed my happiness with my product or they would buy it back and even pay for free return shipping. I will deffinately be shopping with nomorerack.com there prices are great and they have great customer service.

jamesd98
6/28/14

I wouldn't doubt if many of the 5 star reviews are fake.

I purchased a tremendous buy, a 130 dollar set of bed clothes selling for 30. Great deal right, I washed them twice, second time a hole developed on the fitted sheet. There is no recourse from this company because I opened the package, well no kidding I opened the package. Sheets should not fail after the second washing, I will no longer purchase even a lollipop from this enterprise.

jasminer9
6/25/14

i order from here frequently and I've never had a problem. once i received a shipping number that said my package was delivered in a different state and when i emailed them they got back to me in less then 24 hours. They emailed me multiple times and it turned out to be just a mix up in the shipping numbers Ive gotten all my packages with no problem and they've all been exactly what i expected. will Order Again

clellf
6/22/14

I have ordered 100's of things online in the last year and never had a problem. so I thought I would give nomorerack a try. BIG MISTAKE! Do not order from this company!! My experience started when I ordered a tablet. 12 days later I still hadn't received any communication from the company confirming my order or telling me whether it had been shipped or not. I wrote customer service and they told me it had been shipped an provided me a tracking number. I waited for another week and still didn't hear anything so I checked the status by using the tracking number provided. The U.S. postal service said that the item had been mislabeled by nomorerack and sent to the wrong address in the wrong city. Thank god the person at that address had returned to sender or else I probably would never know what happened to it. But it was returned. I wrote nomorerack again asking if I was going to get my item. They acknowledged their mistake and told me that they had escalated my claim to the vendor. They told me that this would take 10 days longer. Long story short it took FOREVER to receive my item. Finally I received the item. Immediately when I opened the outer packaging I noticed that the box containing the tablet was smashed and looked like it had been dropped several times. But the tablet inside did not look damaged so I just thought they had done a terrible job of packaging. I took the tablet out and turned it on. The screen would light up but was just a white screen it wouldn't start up. I shut it back off and plugged it into the charger overnight to make sure it just didn't need a CHARGE. The next morning I tried it again and it still wouldn't work. I contacted nomorerack again and told them the item didn't work. They sent me a return label. And I sent the item back. I received notice that they had received the item back. I waited for my refund for several days and when I didn't receive it I contacted customer service again. They told me it would take 10 days to process my refund. That time has passed and I have contacted customer service over and over again. Each time they tell me it will be a few more days. It is ridiculous to have to jump through hoops to get your money back when they are the ones who sent a defective item. I think this site is a fraud and is just ripping people off. Stay away!!!

jesseg26
6/21/14

My experience has been very good! I've ordered bed sheets, some jewelry, and sunglasses, and make-up brushes! Received my deliveries all within reasonable time. I can only speak for myself... so far so good."

beckyj2
6/18/14

I ordered my daughter a swimming suit that was very reasonable and when it came in the top was missing the hook that holds the strap!

ruthl9
6/18/14

I have returned two swimsuits and a pair of sandals. I need to see my refund show up on my Discover Account. If I don't see this refund in the next few days, I will not order anything again. So far, I have enjoyed the quality of things i have purchased.Your review will help others learn about this website.

Please do not review if you are affiliated or have a conflict of interest with this website.

lv24
6/16/14

*********** NOMOREBUYING from NOMORERACK*****************
Wasted my time in returning a product which I did not like and never got a refund.

conniem29
6/13/14

i took a chance and ordered the 20.00 sheets. Pleasant surprise, they turned out to be better than expected. Returned an Ordered two more sets of sheets. I have also ordered a few sterling silver jewelry items, Jewelry was very nice and have had no issues so far,

erics63
6/9/14

Haven't been disappointed yet. I don't buy high-end stuff here. It's good for cheap stuff in bulk. Unmentionables, etc.

4 Photos for NoMoreRack