US Government's NSF

Rating Distribution

Detailed Rating Summary

Review Highlights

lisak46

The ones that were less than acceptable, I simply emailed their customer service, and was issued a refund within DAYS... (in 549 reviews)

augustap1

I've order 3 androids and not like others they have done well. (in 1,501 reviews)

raquelc1

I even got store credit as a courtesy for being a loyal customer. (in 103 reviews)

▼ Sort by: recent

tylerf6
5/18/15

I placed an order I didn't recive anything confirming the I placed the order nuthing but yet they charge my card. I then start emailing them about it 4/17/15 and i m still trying to get my money back 5/18/15 because if they don't have record they won't issue a refund. I then was told that I was going to receive a refund 5-7 business days I wait I receive a $10 credit for a coupon I used in the purchase but the catch is I never told them about a coupon or anything but yet they can't find my order

carlab11
5/18/15

So I order some grey Minnetonka boots and when I get them there falling apart already!! not a good place to order from.....

geraldv7
5/16/15

I have bought a few items here and they were OK. Recently I purchased 2 light sensors for my windows. They were the exact same ones I purchased from Publishers Clearing House (don't get me started) They were expensive so I thought they would be better quality. I got an RMA number from customer service and I paid to return them. It plainly states that on all returns the customer pays return postage both ways. Here is the problem; after getting my refund of $17.50 (on a $28 purchase) I did not receive a refund but I was given a credit to my Choxi account. Ok ... not so bad, they do have some ok stuff. Get this ... I could not get my $17.50 credited unless I spent at lease $40 (before tax) worth of merchandise. So I was forced to buy more merchandise that Is going to be OK at best. Once my order comes in I am closing my account and unsubscribing. Do not shop here.

peterm127
5/15/15

AVOID this website and new name CHOXI. Horrible return policy. After only getting a store credit of $18.50 for my return I have to spend at least $40 to redeem it. This is ridiculous. I am half motivated to just leave it behind but that is probably part of their strategy. I will never go to their ste again, now named CHOXI. Probably changed their name because of all the bad reviews. Also, as I noted in some other reviews, their pricing is deceptive. As I was trying to spend my refund, I found an item that they were selling for $12. The same item sold on Amazon for $3.

karene29
5/14/15

they falsely advertise their item's ! they mark them way up so you think it's a good product management then mark it down to what it's worth so you think it's a good sale. then when you call them on it they rip you off with the return. I will never shop here again !

carolync10
5/13/15

DON'T BUY FROM THIS COMPANY - choxi AKA nomorerack

THEY HAVE THE WORSE SERVICE I HAVE EVER SEEN.

A SIMPLE RETURN AND IT SHOULD NOT REQUIRE 15+ EMAILS TO GET A RMA AND THE CORRECT AMOUNT OF THE RETURN AMOUNT!!!

THEY NEVER DID GET IT RIGHT SO I AM OUT $76

vickib14
5/7/15

I am glad to report that after many emails, pressure from contributors to great sites like this one, PayPal and their supplier, no more rack refunded the purchase price. Maybe the new Choxi will make changes.

karens103
5/3/15

Worst Customer Service!
The evening of May 2, 2015, I placed and order on NoMoreRack/Choxi during their 3 Hour Free Shipping Promotion for a Fujifilm SR2940 Digital Camera. Once I completed my transaction I realized I had not included the $5 credit I was given. I sent an email to their Customer Service asking about adding the $5 credit and if it could be added to my purchase. This is the response I got back from them: THEY CANCELED MY ORDER WITH OUT MY CONSENT!
I was instructed to reorder the product, via this reply I received.
I want to make a Note here, I ordered during the 3 hour Free Shipping offer.
By ordering outside the Free Shipping time frame I now have to pay shipping!
Upon reading their reply and canceling of my order, I immediately attempted to reorder the item NOW IT IS NO LONGER IN STOCK!
I called NoMoreRack/Choxi CustomerService In speaking to Cyril, their Customer Service Agent; her solution to this dilemma " you will have to wait until it is back in stock again to order" She did not provide when they would have more or they will contact me when more comes in either. I told her that is not a solution!
I then asked to speak to a Supervisor,JB their Customer Service Manager, also informed me they can cancel orders, but they cannot assist me in reordering,
His solution is to give me a $15 credit, for my inconvenience. I told him I do not want another credit, I want the item I ordered. He said he cannot assist me and it is no longer in stock.
Now it is very clear to me why NoMoreRack changed their name to Choxi. Not only am I dissatisfied with my poor customer service I noted over 1,000 complaints from other dissatisfied customers too!

Tip for consumers: BE CAREFUL! They have a terrible track record for "caring" for their customers and providing customer service!!

dougg13
5/3/15

I bought an iPhone arm band holder. I was satisfied with the prompt shipping and recieving of my order. I discovered that this arm band only worked with a specific iPhone protective case. That case was bigger than the protective case I bought at the Apple store. This meant that arm band claps would not hold my iPhone either in or out of my current case and I am not willing to buy an new case as their are other arm bands that will hold my iPhone. I have asked multiple times via email to return the product. They keep asking me the same question over and over: Why am I returning the product? I am frustrated that they cannot seem to grasp that the armband holder is too big to fit my iPhone. I don't know how to answer their question any better than the truth. As of now, is still have not been able to return the product after 3 weeks of back and forth emails. Good prices and shipping but if your product wont work for you, looks like you will be stuck with it.

ninj8
5/2/15

I was shopping for a pet fountain they over inflate the price i found same item on amazon for 19 dollars choxi aka nomorerack wanted 69.99 they over inflate the prices on some items and you really don't save anything its called switch and bait some items are cheap in terms of price but most are just over inflated priced making consumers think they are saving please stop insulting our intelligence choxi

melanier16
4/29/15

I ordered a prayer watch for 15$ for my significant other as a surprise from returning from national guard duties. He wore once and the band broke! I was so upset especially because he loved it. I emailed them and they said I needed the original product packaging and paper that came with it but since he loved it he threw it out.. So I spent my money to replace the band portion and after that they email me saying they haven't received the item back.. You told me I couldn't but now I can.. Well too late now I spent my own damn money to fix it! Not worth the 15$ hope the other items I ordered are better quality... Will update once I receive the other items

Update:
Recieved the bathroom set with memory foam carpet and Hanes 6 pack sports bra and the quality for both was actually very good. Also shipping was very fast and made it here in time for Mother's Day. So all in all for now they have made up for the crappy watch I first got. I guess it all depends on what you buy. Still won't be buying any more watches though.

Tip for consumers: Be careful what you order this may be groupons sister site but it's quality is not as good for certain things such as watches!

tomg70
4/28/15

I have made several orders with this company. Any time I order more than one item at a time one thing will work and the other will not. Then the fun begins. Trying to send something back with these people is made very difficult. Make sure you place you order correctly and hope everything works because you are probably STUCK with it. No customer service phone #, email only. REALLY.

Tip for consumers: RETURNS ARE A NIGHTMARE!

ricag
4/28/15

I ordered an iphone 5 with this site and I really felt bad about the item they ship me it was a damaged item. I cannot charge and use it It doesnt turn on at all.

bjw2
4/27/15

Use to order from nomorerack.com, and had no problems. Often it was my own fault for thinking products were bigger than they were, but they were good about refunds and returns. Haven't ordered in a while, but received e-mail notices daily.

Now they have changed their name...after reading reviews on this site, maybe they thought the name change would bring them a whole new image.

I tried to log in using my nomorerack.com e-mail and password, I received a notice that my account was deactivated and to contact support. Then I tried to register as a new user all under the Choxi site. It popped back that someone already had that user name (heck it's my e-mail address). I told them I forgot my password (thinking they would just reset it). Well they did. I tried to use the new one and it again said my account was deactivated and contact nomorerack support (not Choxi, but nomore rack). I did. Their response:
"We apologize for the inconvenience regarding restricted access to your account. At Choxi, the security of our customers is a top priority. For this reason, we may lock accounts in order to ensure that they remain secure. We hope you understand." They then asked me to contact their help desk. Which is what I did to begin with.
Their next response was, "We do apologize for the inconvenience. After further review the issue is being caused by the transaction processing that many on line companies are now moving towards. With Nomorerack.com our current official areas are USA. In an effort to ensure that only these areas are available for orders, the transaction processor confirms the IP Address at time of order and if it resides outside of USA, it will cause the order to be incomplete and the account be blocked as a safety feature. As this is an automated process that has recently been added (like many others also moving to such a process), we are unable to process any orders until the area you are placing orders from, becomes active. Even though you are ordering for a USA shipment, the process is taking your out of country IP Address to determine the order ability.

Unfortunately at this time, unless the order is placed from within the active areas, we are not able to complete the orders. I have asked our tech team for a way around this new implementation and if anything can be adjusted, I will be sure to get back to you on this. Once back in the USA, you will be able to access your account for placing orders."

I have never heard such nonsense. Since when did my rather RED state leave the contiguious 48? I do a LOT of ordering on line and have never had this problem. I keep getting notices that there is stuff in my cart, but I can't empty the cart by checking out because I can't sign in.

My final e-mail requested they drop me from all forms of e-mail notices, reminders, solicitations, and delete, deactivate, never contact me again via my account. If this is what the transitioning is doing to their client list, maybe there is a reason for this name change.

Go there no more, and shop else where. I feel like I've been caught in a technological loop, you know, whose on first?

davidd129
4/23/15

I ordered a computer based on the description in the online offer on 4/10/15. On 4/17, I received delivery of a different computer that did not meet the specifications of the one that I ordered. I have been in contact with their customer service since that time, and have been repeatedly told that it has been "escalated to their shipping partner" for resolution.

Specifically, I ordered an Asus T100 laptop with 500GB hard drive in the docking keyboard. I received an Asus T100 with standard keyboard docking station. I have asked them to provide the correct docking station that was ordered and have not been offered any assurance that they are even considering this. I ordered and paid for a product with higher specifications and was shipped an inferior product. The company seems unwilling to resolve their deceptive advertising.

britanis
4/21/15

The size I ordered it in could not possibly be what size it is, because the bottoms were tight, and the top fit just right.
I also did not care for the packaging at all.
My pharmacy uses the same bubble wrap crap!
I think that it should have came UPS and packed all cozy in a box!
Bottoms do stretch, so I'm keeping it, but I'm not that happy with what I got!

Tip for consumers: I thought shipping was going to take forever, but it didn't.
I ordered it on the 9th, and received it in the mail on the 21st.
I don't remember where they ship from, but I'm in Minnesota.

juliuss35
4/21/15

I ordered several times from this company. I ordered several items on 3/27/2015. According to them, they were delivered. These items were left at my apartment front door. three parcels were delivered at the door except for the Garmin 5 GPS which was never delivered. I had to contact them by email and left phone calls before I was finally able to reach them. They wanted me to check with my neighbor for the GPS, contact the Postal service and file a police report. I did file a police report but now they want me to get it with exactly description of the item and scan it to them. NOW THEY EXPECT THE CUSTOMER TO RUN AROUND AND WASTE THEIR TIME TO PROOF THAT WE DID NOT RECEIVE THE ITEM. I contacted my Credit Card company, I hope that they follow up and get back my money from this company. What can we the customers do

Tip for consumers: stop shopping online from this company

jimh82
4/18/15

Hello, I was a sucker and bought a Plantronics Blue tooth headset that failed in 90 days and now they are hiding under a cop-out that it was a refurbished product with a only a 30 day warranty. Funny, there was no part of their ad that stated "beware, refurbished or returned product, all sales final" as is their claim today. if the truth would have beer told prior to the sale, I never would have bought from them. As I have learned MOST of their products are seconds, refurbished, or returns. They seem to fail to mention the facts in their ads as they claim to have good deals, not refurbished trash. There seems to be a failure in dispensing the truth on their products.

beverlyp14
4/18/15

I ordered a tablet deal, it got lost in transit, they refunded my card and sent out second tablet deal. Recd them both and they gav me the lost one for free to apologize for it getting lost. They are the best!!! Wish I could give them more stars!! Their customer service is fantastic, they are with you until its resolved!! Love r
Them!!!!

anniep18
4/17/15

I am so mad, I can hardly write this review. I have spent the whole evening trying to order a product. For 24 years, I have lived at my present address. However, no more rack will not accept this address. Well, try to contact customer support. Good luck! You have to email them and hope for response. Of course, by the time they may contact me, I am sure the sale will be over. I have dealt with many companies, but never with such poor service. I have also never been so upset that I would want to write a review like this.

Tip for consumers: Value might be good, but not if they don't allow you to get the product.

pennys9
4/16/15

I have placed several orders with these people and have not had any problems....however, I ordered and received a watch, set the time and it didn't work, sent an email and did get a reply almost immediately, asked if it was defective...?!?! I replied yes it doesn't work. They then sent me a return authorization number and a UPS shipping label. When I was preparing the box for return, I started fooling with the watch and it started working, soooo I sent them an email and told them I was keeping the watch, I really liked it....but also said if it stopped working in the next week I would return it. I am a little concerned for future orders from the reviews on here. I do know I won't order any technology items.....

jingfeij
4/14/15

I had placed orders twice from NoMoreRack. The first one was in March 2014. There was one item missing from the shipment and I was promised to receive it in 3 weeks after calling the customer service. It has been a year and it never came.

I decided to give it a try in March 2015. Again 2 items missing from the order but my account shows the shipment was completed. Called the customer service and they promised to give it a check. Got a reply by email on 4/14/2015 saying the supplier could not handle this order and decided to have it canceled.

Sounds like they don't have a good tracking system to keep customers posted.

Would not want to try the 3rd time.

ronb45
4/11/15

one star is too many. Tried to return defective Kcup coffee. Maria said the site said only pre 2013 machines. Mine was actually was pre 2013.Then she claimed site said this product had no refunds. I now see that they don't make good on anything they sell that is defective.

anns54
4/3/15

I received my first order. It was a set of sheets. They are very nice and there were no problems. The comments and ratings are so bad that even though I might order from nomorerack.com again, I'm afraid to take the chance.

barbarar43
4/3/15

I bought an iMac PC in Nov. 2014, it was advertised with wireless mouse and wireless keyboard, neither were wireless. The Mac had a 5 huge cracks in the back that had been hidden with apoxsy glue, which i thought was just a piece of clear tape on the back. It said once you set up the icloud it was not returnable. It never worked more than 2 days out of the week, it spent most of it's time in a download mode. I can't return it, a $449.00 loss.
I also ordered two pair of colorful tights that both had rips in the seam....I will never order anything from NOMORERACK again.

jm138
4/2/15

I returned some unopened, brand new product to them valued at $150 and they refused to refund the money. After an hour of telling me they were a great company, they still refused to refund the money. I finally realized my money was gone forever. The products I decided to keep were very cheap quality.

Tip for consumers: Don't even think about it!!!

tracyo8
4/2/15

I order a lot from this site! Everything from clothes, to boots, to jewelry. Never had a problem. Can't beat the prices and $2 shipping. My favorite online store! A+++

nathanr23
4/2/15

I bought a go pro hero set here that contains a lot of items, including the monopod, I just got the package last week and found out that there are a lot of things that were missing like the selfie stick, filter kit, adpater, floating water bobber, and even the case for my set. i called them and they were nice and assisted me with my concerns, but told me that they will call the one who manufactured the item, and said that i will get a feedback in 3 to 5 business days, yet its been 4 days now and i havent got anything. so watch out for the things that you will buy from this internet site.

Tip for consumers: Asked them first and record your conversation, to get them for false advertisement!

youcefa3
4/2/15

Please go ahead and take my advice,, don't buy from this people i bought a headsets Dr Dre
Beats studio the arrived broken when i tried to exchange them for a new item, they had sent me the same item with some glue on it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! i contacted them then i was told that supposedly the manufacturer had made a mistake!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! while they have a huge warehouse where they stock their merchandise they do not deal with manufacturers,,,, don't buy that they just try to gain sometime to make you think that is not their fault while it is!!!
any way in conclusion those people are liars and thiefs, above is my personal experience i have nothing against those people, yet that's is truly what happened!!!

quentinh10
4/2/15

This website has system problem in taking orders. I place an order for a suit in size 36S, they shipped me a size 44R (a 6 grades in difference!). When I called their customer service, the rep shown no care of customer satisfaction, he kept saying it was me made a wrong order thus I have to pay for the return cost (which is about 20% of the deal). I am sure I in no way would make such mistake when placed the order. Late after spoke to the rep, I wrote a email to their customer service, the reply also insists that they will not give me the full refund."Unfortunately, we cannot issue full refund for the said item, as we would not make any changes to order once placed."

joanh27
4/1/15

Everything arrives as I looked for it to be.

margiel3
3/31/15

I bought 3 salt lamps as gifts in febru
rary .received tracking number .said was delivered to some guy on street ,who said he was the recipient .The address was on package .They still have not received gift .the other two were delivered .Also charged me shipping fees ,which were supposed to be free .Also the two received had bad light bulbs

Tip for consumers: pick up at gated community only ! Be home !

donnaj13
3/30/15

I ordered 3 items from No More Racks, 1 (exxercise equipent) never arrived, 1 (earrings) can broken, I did receive a braclet on in good shape. I called customer service they were so rude and unresponsive it was ridiculous. They acted like I was lying. After several hours of wasted e-mails and phone calls trying to resolve the matter, I gave up. If they need to $56.00 that badly they could keep it . No matter how good the deal seems my advise is run. This company is terrible, no integrity at all.

Tip for consumers: Help other, let us know your experience

nicolef20
3/26/15

Our company bought two items: cordless phones and an iPad. Neither are as described. I might as well throw the phones away. They simply DO NOT work.

Tip for consumers: Don't order from this company

paulai2
3/26/15

This week I ordered something from No more rack....NEVER again!! The quality is poor, the color nowhere near what is pictured and the return department ridiculous! I told the agent that I would make sure to tell everyone I know!!!

anns53

yourd
3/24/15

They waited to days to send me a email, so I can conform my order. I waited two extra pointless days. Never shopping there again.

Tip for consumers: Don't shop there

chadh24
3/24/15

Ordering is easy, shipping time is short, a huge selection of products, fun and exciting, secure payment methods. Give it a try

kater39
3/23/15

I've ordered from Nomorerack about 5 or 6 times - everything from boots (I heeded the warning they ran small and ordered the next size up), bedding, a camera, and jewelry. The only problem I had was a cross necklace I ordered for a friend. The tracking report I got said it was on it way, but nothing. I called and spoke to a very pleasant young woman - she solved my problem quickly and the next day it was on its way .Looking forward to dealing with them again.

richardd63
3/22/15

Would you assume that "U.S. Traveler Long Haul 24 Cargo Trunk Luggage" should survive one direct flight without sustaining significant damage? I did. I received Luggage for my vacation on Tuesday, used it for my trip on Sat and it arrived so badly damaged I could not use it for my return flight from the Dominican Republic. After numerous attempts to resolve with nomorerack, I was issued an RMA. Great, I didn't bring the pieces back from vacation with me (that was also documented day one). What did I expect, LLBean or REI ?

Tip for consumers: Only purchase what you can and will return in original packaging. Thus, do not purchase anything you would take or use on a trip. Do not expect someone to actually read the complaint you send.

linw176
3/15/15

Horrible experience. Got an email saying my order had been delivered. It had not. When I told them they said I "shouldn't expect my order before 2-3 weeks." Said I was responding to their message that it had been delivered. They were, "huh?" Had ordered a smallish duffle bag on wheels. Arrived with no wheels. Nothing on site about wheels being extra...ONLY on the material that came with bag. Wheels only available in Italy and no shipment to the US...AND they were out of stock anyway.

Just found out I can't return the bag as "upon checking on the product description of the item, it does not mention that this will come with a trolley" - even though that's WHAT THE PHOTOS SHOW.

riteshn
3/15/15

Horrible service and defective products. I had problems right form the start on the very first order I placed with them. The support has been pathetic, they have a standard response to all your emails "we apologize for the inconvenience; we will revert after we hear back from our partner". Even after 15 days, it is still the same answer. I am still waiting for my money back from them. I used them only because they were being shown as a Google Trusted Store, but now it seems even they have removed them from their list.

Update
I finally got my money back! Google Trusted Store was very helpful, since I had protected my purchase through them. Also, I had waged a relentless two week exchange with them asking for my money back. They did get involved, and I see that even they have removed the company - it does not carry the Google Trusted Store logo!

Tip for consumers: Be prepared to received defective product,bad service. If you think you got a deal, it is only a matter of time before you get banged! At your risk, mate, at your risk.

sherryl15
3/12/15

I PLACED AN ORDER FOR AN ITEM 3 TIMES, AND THEY CHARGED MY CREDIT CARD 3 TIMES. I CALLED AND WAS TOLD THAT I COULD NOT CANCLE THE ORDERS THAT I NEVER RECEIVED EVEN THOUGH THEY CHARGED MY CREDIT CARD. I FINALLY FOUND OUT THAT THE ITEM I HAD ORDERED WAS NO LONGER AVAILABLE. THEY CHARGED MY CARD AND THEY HAD TO KNOW THIS ITEM WAS NOT AVAILABLE. I HAVE YET TO SEE IF MY CARD WILL BE CREDITED.

Tip for consumers: DO NOT USE THIS SITE

melaniek5
3/12/15

The most horrific customer service I have ever experienced! I had a few "successful transactions" when I first ordered from them then "BAM" bought boots and received 2 right boots..... Sent them back and "6" weeks later they were returned. They were on my doorstep when i returned from vacation. Ps I purchased them for the trip.
BEWARE!!!!!! They will get you eventually

kimc67
3/11/15

Love it.

stephaniet23
3/11/15

I attempted to get a resolve to an item I ordered and the item was shipped and confirmed shipped to a wrong address. The customer service referred me to their FAQ on their website concerning BUYING SAFE Guarantee. How difficult is it to ship an item to the right address? Mind you this company sent me a confirmation shipping tracking number the day of the shipment being delivered to the wrong address. Just unacceptable and unheard of mistake in the industry with all the QUALITY CONTROL measures used in OTHER businesses not obviously used here. BUYER BEWARE nothing safe about this company if they can't ship the item to the PROPER address.

Tip for consumers: Beware of how they ship and others reviews before making the same mistake I did.

barbarac43
3/10/15

With my 11 year old grandson standing over my shoulder I ordered a $56 (with free shipping) tablet from NoMoreRack (a Google Trusted site). Once ordered a $2 shipping fee was added but I clicked submit anyhow. NoMoreRack emailed a confirmation which I replied (on principle) that my "free shipping" cost $2. I got a same day reply which stated there would be a refund asap. My grandson then showed me the reviews on SiteJabber. He and his mother poked fun at me for "wasting" $58. Four days later I not only had a beautifully working tablet, my $2 refund and two humbled family members.. I highly recommend this site!!!!

susang53
3/7/15

When you call customer service they make you email your complaint and then you get stonewalled!!! I have been blocked and can't get an answer as to why. I have never had payment problem and have spent thousands over the year. They will not give me a phone number to call and speak to a human being about my issue. They just cut and paste their email responses with no answer!!!!!

mattd38
3/5/15

They have held my funds for over a week. They cancelled my order which was supposed to be a part of some fraud protection but once I provided them proof of my ID and residence they still will not issue my order and have not refunded my money. A customer service representative can issue a refund in minutes. NEVER LET THEM CONVINCE YOU OTHERWISE. They gave me a range of excuses and led me to believe they would fix the problem but all they managed to do was take my money. DO NOT SHOP THERE

Tip for consumers: USE PAYPAL if you do deal with these people and use GOOGLE TRUSTED. I am hopeful that Google will help me get my money back.

nickellm
3/4/15

I have ordered from here many times and always good. Needed help one time and they helped me fast. Great selection and shipping is fast. Will continue to order from this site.

6 Questions & Answers

Below are questions from consumers with answers from the NoMoreRack staff and other consumers. Do not write reviews in this section - click here to write a review
Ask a question
Q: What does NMR mean when they say you will receive multiple shipments to complete your order? Does it mean you have to pay more money???
8/14/13
Answer
pattid4
A: Hello, I have had such a bad experience with the company, but here's what you should do. If they made the error, tell them that you want a full refund and return shipping paid for. If they say no, ask to speak to a supervisor. Tell them it was not your fault and if they don't comply, you will reverse the charges from your credit card or however you paid. Tell them you will be happy to file a complaint with the Better Business Bureau. Be strong and don't take no for an answer. They will eventually agree to send you an emailed return label that you can print out and when they get the item back, make sure your bank account is credited properly. They are very good at giving partial refunds. If this happens call them again and ask to speak to a supervisor. If you hang in there and keep bugging them, they will eventually refund your money.
2 weeks ago

BBB® Non-Accredited F Rating

On a scale of A+ to F

Reason for Rating F

BBB Ratings System Overview
- See more at: http://www.bbb.org/central-california-inland-empire/business-reviews/electronic-equipment-and-supplies-dealers/nomorerack-in-norco-ca-89065253#sthash.ueUA9jwM.dpuf
12/12/14
Answer
laureenh2
A: NMR DESERVES AN F RATING FROM THE BBB. NMR IS A SCAM! SENDS STUFF THAT DOES NOT WORK, AND REFUSES TO REFUND!

I hate this website--don't use it!
4 weeks ago
Helpful answer
Add your answer
Questions? Get answers from the NoMoreRack staff and other consumers.
  • From where do products ship?

20 Photos for NoMoreRack