US Government's NSF

1st Review:
sophien

612 Reviews for NoMoreRack

Review Highlights

I knew shipping was 2-3 weeks, my order took a little over 3 weeks.

It never showed up...I figured 2-3 weeks shipping as they'd stated.

They asked me if I wanted to do a credit on their site.

1 star
Rating Distribution

▼ Sort by: recent

4/21/14

I ordered a android tablet for 49.00. I got a nice working tablet as advertised. Can't complain. They fulfilled their part of the deal. Thanks nomorerack.

4/9/14

Saw a link on FB for the 1600 Series sheet set for $29. Received immediate conformation, shipped in a week, and arrived 2 days later. The sheets are exactly what I expected them to be...light weight microfiber. The labeling states "1600 thread count, Egyptian cotton"...all I can say is they are lightweight sheets. I did not expect them to be anything more. UPDATE: I have placed 2 orders with NoMoreRack.com with no issues. Both orders shipped inside of a week from placing the orders, and were delivered a few days later. Both items were as advertised, and I feel they were both exceptional bargains. I have read numerous bad reviews about this company, but I believe all companies have dis-satisfied customers. The net just gives them voice. As for the website, it does load slowly. I will continue to shop this site. UPDATE: 3rd order arrived today just over a week from order. Another good deal.

4/8/14

I ordered two items to take on my vacation. One is lost with USPS and the other arrived damaged the day before my trip.

The customer service rep responded promptly to my email, but he told me to call UPS to have it sent to my hotel. Clearly he didn't read my message because I wasn't dealing with UPS and I had already contacted the Postal Service.

In disgust, I posted a comment on their facebook page. It was promptly removed and I got a FB message asking me to message them privately so that they could address the issue. I did and got a response that mirrored the email I had received.

I wasted my money with them and trust me, I will not be making that mistake again.

3/28/14

Ordered Dawgs Women's X Casual Sandals - Assorted Colors 1 $12.00 Shipping $2.00 Total $14.00 03/26/ 10pm PDT. It was shipped out of Nevada 03/26 and delivered to CA 03/28/14. Product as described.

3/28/14

I use this site quite frequently and LOVE IT! I have placed over 15-20 orders with them and never once had any problems. I go on and order without any issue, checkout without any issue and within a day or two i recieve my shipping notification and a few days later my stuff is here! Ive gotten exactly what i have ordered. I purchase alot of jewlery from them when it is a deal of a lifetime and bring it to my jeweler and always 100% just as they described. Their retail values are alittle higher than they should be so take that into consideration and also when you go to track its usually not right on point with the day. Mine usually arrive a few days later. I am constantly getting a credit of $10 of a $30 purchase and love using it when FREE SHIPPING is going on. Not that $2.00 per item is much for shipping! That is extremley low and you cant complain about the 10-14 arrival they state it in many places on their site. If you dont want to wait, order else where!!! I LOVE NOMORERACK and will continue to be a loyal customer!

3/27/14

Too bad there isn't a negative star! This company sold me an iRola DX752 tablet that will not hold a connection to wifi for more than 5 seconds, the screen has lines running through it to the point that it is not possible to read anything, screen flickers on and off, it turns completely on and off on its own. It was purchased a a Christmas gift and not opened until January 17th with an order date of December 1st. They will not allow me to return the item and the manufacturer's number they provided is always busy. They gave me another number and I sat on hold for over an hour with no live person ever answering the phone. I filled out an online for at Kocaso and no one has responded. I contacted the Better Business Bureau and filed a formal complaint which has yet to be resolved. Do not waste you time with this company or it's products.

3/27/14

This was my first purchase with "no more rack". I ordered 2 sheet sets..I'm impressed with the quality, so soft and has 4 pillow cases instead of two.
I placed my order on 3/17/14 & received my order on 3/27/14. That's 11 days !
Each set was in its own zipper bag, each was then placed into a plastic sealed envelope, then into a shipping box. Quick shipping, very well packaged, good quality, as well as an awesome price. Kudos.. Thumbs up !

3/27/14

My first ordering experience with this site has been really horrible! The item shipped to me was of inferior quality and when I tried to return it, they sent the return shipping labels to a bogus email address which I could not access. They told me there was nothing they could do and could not reissue the labels. They wanted me to mail the item back at my expense and then be reimbursed with a credit to their site. When I didn't want to do that, they advised me to allow a couple of weeks for them to look into the matter. They never contacted me again but when I emailed them after waiting for their response, they said that my 21 day timeframe for returning the merchandise had expired. I've emailed them over 15 times now and have asked for an appeal without any resolution. I will never order from this site again and will not recommend it to anyone else.

3/24/14

When dealing with this site I have never had problems. The check out process was easy. I received my items early and everything was in working order even down to the iPad. I have had no problems. Awesome deals!

3/23/14

I had a very good experience with this site. I ordered the 1800 brushed cotton sheets. I received an email message the next day stating that they were shipping. They arrived in a week, in a plastic shipping envelope, and were in good shape. At first they seemed a bit rough, but I am quite picky about sheets, and currently have very expensive sheets on my bed. After washing them in Tide detergent, they were a LOT softer! I also had no problem with the web site. I am very happy with my purchase, and am heading to the site to order another set of sheets.

3/22/14

I have not ordered from this site, was tempted to but after reading the reviews I am definitely not going to order. It also concerns me the amount of times that a rep from this company chimed in and stated that they would help the person complaining in the review. Seems to me that if this many people complain something would have been done a long time ago. Very disappointed, I always look forward to finding a new site that has great deals.

3/21/14

Took over 1 week for item to ship. Would not allow me to cancel order even though it had not been shipped out yet and would not ship for days after I tried to cancel.

3/19/14

I started using the site around January or so.. I have made a few purchases, in addition, had to return 1 item (defective wireless charger for my S-Note3)... I must say, my return was hassle free, got my refund extremely quickly after request... now for all my other purchases, a few took a bit, but all came as promised, advertised and described. I am a happy customer. I am sorry for all the other peeps who's had bad experience, but for my personal use and experience, I've had a positive one.

I shop also on Amazon and other sites and their prices are lower 90% of the time, the few times they were higher by only $1-4...

3/19/14

Good merchandise. Great deals. Superb customer service. One of the best sites I've dealt with and I've dealt with a lot!

3/11/14

This company SUCKS!
Beyond poor quality
Shipping is soo slow walking it here would be faster
they "claim" if u FIND it cheaper they will give u 3x the amount --NOT!
IF U COMPLAIN U ONLY GET A FORM LETTER TYPE EMAIL NOTHING MORE

3/10/14

I saw a commercial about this site and decided to check it out. The site is very slow and freezes up a lot. After looking through several items, I decided that I should check for the legitimacy of the site. Upon reading the many negative reviews, I will not be purchasing from this site.

3/9/14

This place is a rip off. I bought a helicopter from nomorerack.com and they sent it to me with all propellers broken, charger broke and obviously it was used and was supposed to be new. I returned it exactly like they had asked and the pack mysteriously dissapeared and shows still in transit in there city. Nmr emailed me and said I sent them a wallet instead of the helicopter. On my defense I had packaged it at USPS in front of the USPS clerk, paid to have insuaarance on it and a tracking number. NMR is a rip off, scam and liars... Now I had to contact BBB, federal trade commission, and consumer affairs.

3/6/14

I purchased
from Nomorerack. It arrived in 13 days. I needed to have it sized so I took it to my local dealer. I asked for an appraisal since the site had it valued at $329.99 and I was told that the appraisal would have been around $135 in perfect condition however several of my small blue diamonds were chipped.
I contacted the company and all they could do is have me return the ring and "credit" my account not refund me. I am very dissatisfied and feel very mislead by this company as being a flawed item was not mentioned in the details of the ring. I asked one of the live chat assistance to cancel my account as I will never buy from the company again and would not recommend it to anyone.

3/6/14

I ordered a irola tablet it said may take up to 3 weeks to deliver got mine in less than a week! also ordered a portable charger got it same week I ordered it! no complaints here, only downfall to buying a cheaper tablet is the battery don't stay charged as long as I like it to, but other than that no problems with no more rack at all. I will def buy from again.

3/4/14

I have both 3 pair of boots. 2 were received within a few days and the other took about 2 weeks. I had ordered some bras that were no longer in stock. I was notified within 3 weeks and the amount was refunded.

The retail price on the boots ordered seemed a little high, but even high end department stores do this, so the sale looks better that it actually is. Still, I believe I got great deals on my purchases.Remember this is a bargain web site, so you probably won't be seeing top brand merchandise and you should not be expecting it. The site is just as advertised and remember you only paid $2.00 for shipping, not overnight rates.

A satisfied shopper.
BLG

2/28/14

I ordered one pair of headphones and received 2 because I allegedly ordered them twice. This obviously is a glitch in there system. To top it off the product was received way too late so when I called to tell them I no longer wanted it they said I have a 14 day period to contact them in regards to return. There product doesn't come with return labels. There supervisors are a joke they are completely redunct in saying no we cannot accept your return.

2/28/14

I've ordered 3 items from them. A bike cell phone holder for my son, he is very happy with, said it's very sturdy and easy to mount . A Belleza flat iron at a fraction of the retail price (my daughter is happy) . A pair of sterling silver earrings good quality. Everything arrived as expected and sooner than expected. I would have no problem buying again.

2/26/14

BEWARE! They supposedly ship the product. When you track your order, the Post office states "insufficient address." I contacted them and they refused to resend order but issue a "credit."

I WILL NEVER ORDER ANYTHING FROM THEM AGAIN!! They are NOT LEGIT!

2/25/14

I ordered sheets 1600 series. They are very soft and I like the feel, but the pillowcases had hems that were not sewn all the way around. I was able to sew them up myself but for the price of $29.00 for king size with 4 pillowcases I can live with it. We'll see how long they last.

2/25/14

I ordered a set of sheets from them. They came and I didn't need to open them for a few days. When I did open them, they were obviously USED and STAINED. I called to say I was returning them and I got some crap about they'd see if I was still able to return them. I'd only ordered them two weeks before. I threw a fit, so they sent me a return label. They received my merchandise but I've yet to see the return on my PayPal account. I will be the nastiest person they've ever dealt with if I don't get my return soon.

it is not BBB Accredited

2/24/14

I had to return two of three items I purchased because they were very poor quality. I shipped them via USPS on 1/25/14, I have proof of delivery on 1/30/14. Today is 2/24/14 and I still have not been issued a refund. I emailed them a couple of times and never received a real response. I just called and spoke to a customer svc rep who didn't seem to understand, so I asked for a supervisor. The supervisor told me now he is going to contact the vendor who was supposed to issue the refund. When I asked how long this would take he told me 5 to 7 business days. The fact that it was received a month ago seemed to mean nothing! Allegedly, I will be contacted by email. I will not hold my breath!!!!

2/24/14

I don't care if the boots were marked for final sale or not. If NoMoreRack wants to have a business prosper and grow, it is NOT the way you treat your customers by not allowing returns. The CEO and the other upper echelon business men could learn a thing or two from the way K-Mart, for example, runs their customer service and return policies. Buying things over the internet, especially cloths, is a risky thing for the buyer because he/she cannot try them on or examine the quality. Those reasons alone, should make it a policy for ALL internet sellers of wearing apparel, that the customer should have a "hassle-free" return if need be.
Rest assured, I will NOT be doing business with nomorerack again, and I will spread the word among my friends and family as well.
G.

2/22/14

In late November, I ordered 3 pairs of Ugg wannabe boots in 3 different colors for my granddaughters for Christmas. I received an email within a few days telling me that the order was complete and had been delivered, although the tracking information clearly showed that the package was not due for another week. On the expected delivery date, a single package was delivered, clearly marked "multiple packages" and one pair of boots was missing. I immediately notified nomorerack and got the standard "We're so sorry..." The said that the vendor had been notified and would respond in 5-7 business days. 10 days later I again asked for an update and received exactly the same email in response, adding another 5-7 days. I didn't get the last pair until a couple days after Christmas, and the girls were ecstatic until about 2 weeks after they got them. Then, the soles all came off. All 6 of them. From every boot. When I contacted them, they told me that I had missed the deadline (of 10 days) and was not eligible for any refund or credit. Never again and I have routinely posted additional warnings to my friends on my facebook page so they don't get screwed.

2/18/14

Please, quit posting the same canned response to every problem! Everyone has a different experience and should be handled as such. I had a horrible experience which I am not even going to go into details about but if you are an intelligent shopper, go somewhere else. No amount of savings is worth your time and even more your energy.

2/18/14

I have ordered several times from them since 11/27/13. Here's my experience:

PROS:

1) When an item was not going to be delivered or their supplier was out of stock I was promptly notified, issued a refund, and given $10 credit as an apology. I appreciated this very much.

2) All the items I did receive were of EXCELLENT quality. No complaints at all - I've ordered clothes, rings, cards, tech accessories, murano charm bracelets etc and I was very impressed I received such quality at such a good price!! The misspelling on the shirt (described below) was a disappointment but the quality of the shirt was wonderful.

CONS:
1) If you are ordering for a holiday you HAVE to order at least 1 month ahead. I ordered Christmas presents (on 12/5) this year from them: 2 of my childs Christmas presents we never got and my niece & nephews presents arrived on 1/17/14.

I have had their shipping take 4 days and others 6-7 weeks...its a crap shoot so give yourself LOTS of time for delivery!!

2) I ordered the Geico Camel t-shirt (Hump Day YEAH..) for my son and it had misspellings on it...beware of that as it seems some of their items are the "throw aways" from large companies. On the other hand I ordered my niece the Twilight Edward hoodie sweatshirt for $7.00 and it was perfect..no misspellings at all and made of good material.

Yes I will order from them again as I know now that shipping takes a horribly long time and I order with a "I hope I get this!" attitude cuz you never know with them.

I gave 3/5 stars because I'm still a bit angry about the Christmas thing but their prices and the quality of their products are very good.

Hope this helps ;-)

2/17/14

I was buying a lot of items from them,shipping was fast and i did not really had many problems until i started buy clothes .Bad idea,its not what you really expected to see,and you can not try it either,so,i end up trying to return 2 jackets,they did not fit.Too much trouble,too many e-mail and nothing for real.They were from two different vendors how i was told later,but i got from them only one USPS label to begin with,so,one jacket was processed with lower price and another one got lost somehow,and nobody can find it till now.I received from them too many e-mails but nothing resolved,and in the last e-mail they asked me about tracking number.Wow,either they don't know how to process returns at all or they just playing games with you until you will get tired of them doing nothing and give up on the return.And even that one return they processed is a problem,they gave me a store credit ,but i have to spend almost $12 more so i can use that credit.Basically they trying to get more money out of my pocket so i can spend my money i got for returned item.They don't want to let me use my money without limitations.I never heard this one before.I would never buy anything from them again.They can keep that refund and another jacket they "lost" as a reminder about their bad customer service.They not going to get any more penny from me.

2/17/14

I purchased a LED Stainless Steel Titanium Waterproof Watch from them for a Christmas Gift on Dec 17, 2013. After a few weeks the led lights started to dim..Then we noticed it would almost turn off. We thought it was the battery so went to have a jeweler install a new one. She tried 3 brand new batteries and it actually made it worse it was even more dim then with the original battery. It also apears that a few of the LED lights are out and defective. I contact them first by email as their customer service line was closed. They had told me that because it was over 14 days and worn they could not return the item. I explained that I did not want a refund only wanted them to do right by me and exchange it for another one as they still have them listed on their site. I also explained how disappointed I was that they would not do anything to fix the situation. That it was not that i did not like the item that it was defective and I just wanted a replacement. I then called customer service to see if they would help me. I even have my order slip.I spoke to a woman and she again told me the same thing..they have a 14 day return policy..and could do nothing. I asked to speak to a supervisor. Was put on a 25 min hold and finally got someone on the line. Again I spoke to her told her the situation and that all I wanted was for them to replace the defective item. She just kept repeating that there was nothing she could do. I am disgusted that you can purchase an item, especially a electronic and if it is defective or starts to fail after 14 days they will do nothing.Oh and you can't wear it either..so what are you supposed to do with a watch. This was a Christmas present and now I have a piece of junk that does not work, my loved one who is very upset as this was their favorite Christmas gift, and a company that says that customer satisfaction is their number one goal..but will not do anything to do right by their customers... I am absolutely upset and disgusted. I basically just through my money down the drain. I did not think that it was going to be to much to ask for them to replace the item. Stay away. I see that a lot of people have had an issue with this company..

2/16/14

I see many people complaining about this website. First with the delayed shipping I did have an order take about 3 weeks but of course this was right before Christmas. Second, you have to remember you get what you pay for so don't expect high quality product for something you only pay $8 for. Third, as for the return policy I have a couple of friends who have had to return items and they were able to do so without any issues. I have made several purchases from this website and have not had any issues with scam or hacking into my account. Just remember this can happen with any company look at Target, do you blame that on target and never shop there again? Trust me if I thought this website was a scam by any means I would be the first to share my thoughts on that but I truly have no reason or circumstances to believe that this company is scamming anyone. I think people might just be upset because of the policies, but this is why you read return and exchange policies prior to purchasing.

2/14/14

I've ordered several things from them. Never had any trouble except one time it didn't arrive. But the prices are super low - maybe some of it from China but for the price, I can't complain.

2/14/14

OMG! I was a bit skeptical with their too good to be true pricing but then I still give it a try. Shipping was ok but I guess i'm going to get another package in the mail since I only got 1 item of 2 that I ordered. I ordered "double row stretch bracelet swarovski blah blah...." only to find out that i ts dollar store quality...booooo the photo that their advertising is so much different in the actual item. Beware of buying jewelry, it's not good quality at all, you are just going to waste your money and time. We'll see how their going to respond on my refund/return.

2/14/14

returns were a nightmare. for over a month i emailed back n forth w/their customer service who says always "we are here to help".. Baloney...i returned 3 items gave them tracking n delivery confirm, they said had to confirm it w/their vendor, which did not do diddly. finally i was so exasperated i got hold of paypal thru which i had paid them, explained situation and frustration. well within 2 days of paypal contacting them they coughed up the refund. but it took me a month of frustrating repeated emails to them with no response til i got paypal involved. i will not ever use them again!! i suggest you think twice about them no matter how great their deals seem. also watch out for the hidden words final sale when buying anything from them.

2/12/14

i ordered 4 of an item, only 1 was in the box... the invoice said 4... the item was cheap.. so i'm returning it. they want me to return all 4, but i only got 1.. and they said it was impossible that i only received 1.. don't order from this websight..

2/12/14

That vincent D guy is spamming the same reply to everyone that gives two or less starts lol. My mom wants to buy from this site but I'm telling her it's a big scam. If she does buy I'll come back here and tell the results..she wants to buy an ipad from it.

2/11/14

I ordered a set of sheets and a comforter and they hadn't come in three weeks. Luckily I had used PayPal. I called them and they said there was a glitch and the order had timed out before they received my PayPal payment. They said they would credit me and it would show up within three days. They also said I should use my credit card instead of PayPal. (BIG RED FLAG IF YOU READ OTHERS' COMPLAINTS!) On the fourth day still no credit, so I filed a dispute via PayPal. The credit showed up that very day!!!!!

2/11/14

My experience had been good until I had to return an item. I simply wanted to exchange it for another size, but they did not offer this option. So I returned the package. I was then informed that they received the package after the 14 day return period so I'm not eligible for credit or refund. They still have the item I returned to them. This site is a ripoff! I would spend a little more and get the service you deserve if you need it.

2/10/14

webpages buffer "forever"-customer reply to a complaint did not fix problems with wrong merchandise sent to me(twice)

2/10/14

I found out about nomorerack.com from the NokiaUS facebook page when a portable battery charger deal was posted. I bought the little portable charger and use it all of the time. I have told numerous family members about nomorerack.com and everybody has had good experiences. With my last order I was given a wrong tracking number and realized this when my package was listed as being delivered to another state. I contacted nomorerack.com by email and within 24 hours was given an apology for the inconvenience, the proper tracking number, and the assurance that the new number had been checked and the package was in my city. It was waiting for me when I got home that evening.

2/9/14

I have placed several orders with okay results. The orders always seem to take longer than promised. More than a month ago I returned a pair of boots I wasn't happy with and although I've received confirmation the boots were received, a refund has still not been issued. I contacted them again (for the 3rd time) and just received another email saying I'll have to wait longer. I sent these boots back in December. There is no excuse for this kind of poor customer service.

2/7/14

Nomorerck has a very horrible return policy. They overstate the value of the product and fool you into buying something that appears to be high quality. Their shipping time is very slow, and then you have to return it within a mere 14 days of ordering at your cost for their inferior products. Do NOT buy from them!

2/7/14

I ordered a dolce and gabanna light blue perfume for XMAS. I was shipped a "not for resale" floor sample with a defective spray button. By the time I figured out the problem the 7 day exchange period had expired. I have lost my faith in NOMORERACK because they allowed this fraudulent sale and their return policy is unfair especially during the holidays when gifts are sent. I have never had this problem on EBAY or AMAZON. In addition, the order was very late by over a week! I also checked their prices and the prices were not any better than you could get at other locations despite the harsh return policies.

2/6/14

After reading other comments about this site, I still took a chance. I received my order quickly and without incident. The product I ordered, a set of sheets, was not as I expected...a little flimsy...we'll see with time how they hold-up...but for the price I'm satisfied. All-in-all I'm glad I took the chance.

2/6/14

I ordered an item from nomorerack.com at the beginning of December. It showed as being shipped on December 13th, but there was never any shipping info available, and it never arrived. I sent numerous emails to customer service and the response was always the same: the order is with their vendor and there was nothing they could do. Then the complaint was marked as solved -- although clearly nothing was solved. After many attempts, I was finally referred to a manager, and received a refund with a note that I could keep the item when it arrived - which, of course, it never did. I was told I got the refund because the order fell within nomorerack's Christmas delivery guarantee -- apparently I wouldn't have gotten a refund otherwise. Also, I get 3 or 4 emails daily from the website and you CANNOT opt out -- when you try to click the link to opt out, nothing happens. I just gave up and delete the emails. Addendum: Nomorerack contacted me and offered to make it right. However, I already got my money back, so I'm not sure what else can be done. The experience was not a good one - even if the vendor was at fault, nomorerack.com should not brush off consumer complaints as "not my job." The great customer service should not come on the heels of a bad review posted on a public website -- it should be any everyday policy. Many people have probably had good experiences with nomorerack, I am just not one of them.

2/6/14

The best way to rate nomorerack is INCONSISTENT. My experiences have been great and not so great. Two of my orders were excellent - easy ordering process and pleased with name-brand items I was already familiar with. One order was not available a week or so after I placed it, and the amount was refunded to my credit card. I was disappointed but these things happen. One item I received had a manufacturing defect, so I was given an RMA number and return label. I tracked it via USPS and it was delivered. Two weeks later, the manufacturer says they didn't receive it and nomorerack says my RMA will soon expire. So I guess I'm out more than $40 !?! After this, I don't think I'll shop at nomorerack again.

2/5/14

I have been with nomorerack for a little over a year now. I have sent family and friends to this site and I wish I never did. I placed a order dec 27 2013. Never received it sent a email to there customer service and they stated that the order could not be completed because the supplier didn't have the items anymore, ok fine but then you tell me that you've know this since Dec 30 2013 and did not contact me or give me my money back. What has really ended my relationship with this company is: They sent a laptop with a battery that doesn't work. Takes me over 2 to 3 months to receive anything and last but not at all the end, dec issue, i didn't get a respond from my email to them till January 20, 2014 and I have not received anything or my money back. Very disappointed

About NoMoreRack
Specialties & Business Description
NoMoreRack is a flash sales site that offers discounts of as much as 70-80% on everything from clothing to consumer electronics. Deals typically last 24 hours and low prices are meant to be achieved through the purchase of overstock inventory and discounted products.
Meet the Business Representative