US Government's NSF

Rating Distribution

Detailed Rating Summary

Review Highlights

lisak46

The ones that were less than acceptable, I simply emailed their customer service, and was issued a refund within DAYS... (in 204 reviews)

augustap1

I've order 3 androids and not like others they have done well. (in 671 reviews)

jenniferw37

Everything else came in within 2 weeks of ordering without a problem. (in 42 reviews)

▼ Sort by: recent

yvetter4
12/19/14

I returned a zeepad that I bought from nomorerack. ,within 1wk the turn on button fell out .I returned the item paying my own shipping their return dept keep saying it was never returned even though I have my USPS receipt of proof that my item was delivered and they refused to refund me . They are the grinch that stoked my Christmas.

Tip for consumers: Beware do not buy electronics from bomorerack.

edp12
12/19/14

Before ordering from nomorerack, check to see if the same item is offered somewhere else and if the charge is similar or not too far off, order from the other company. I have learned there is a 50/50 chance your item will be received or not received. Most company's do not charge your credit cards until the item is ready to ship but not through nomorerack. The moment you order is made, your credit card is charged. Therefore, the seller has no obligation to ship timely or at all. Suggestion: when making your very first order from nomorerack, order something small and be sure the items has no need by date. If you begin a relationship with nomorerack and order a high priced item first, you may be very disappointed and/or extremely angry.

lesliet15
12/19/14

I ordered a men's maroon shirt and got a women's black wind breaker. When I contacted customer service I was told to ship back the wrong item at my cost and they would credit the purchase on my credit card for only the amount of the shirt. They expected me to pay shipping for them to ship me something I didn't order and to ship it back to them. They lost me for a customer for that kind of nonsense. My experience with them over 2 years of ordering various things is pretty hit and miss on quality. Some things are okay, others quite cheap and not even Walmart quality

Tip for consumers: Stay away from any online seller who refuses to fix their own mistakes and expect their customer to pay the price of their error instead of themselves.

jj132
12/18/14

Bought comforters from NoMoreRack. The original value was $120 but was on sale now for $29. when they arrived after 4 weeks, it was the cheapest quality comforter I have ever seen. So I got RMA from NoMoreRack to return. They told me that they will deduct $10.20 for return shipping charges. They emailed me the RMA but the return address on RMA is not correct. If i had not checked for a correct return address, my package would have returned to a wrong address. I called them to ask for a RMA with the correct address and they told me that there is no way they will be able to give me correct return address on RMA. I wanted to use the same RMA but stick a piece of paper on top of wrong return address and write the correct return address on that stuck paper. But USPS will not allow that. So now I need to ship it via USPS on my own and it will cost me $47. I asked them if they would refund me $47 and charge me $10.20 for shipping cost. I have been waiting for their response since. I wish I had seen these reviews before buying anything from NoMoreRack. If they do not give me the correct address on RMA or they do not refund me $47 for shipping charges, then I will go to the better business bureau and higher a lawyer where they will have to pay lawyer fees. This is not a threat but facts.

Tip for consumers: I will never go to this site again.

rayd14
12/17/14

Still waiting for my order. Hey it's for this christmas! Please change your companies name to NO more on the rack. This is the last they seen on me.

yvetter3
12/17/14

I a bought zeepad with Nomorerack within 1 wk the turn on button fell out. I returned the item and the USPS said my item was delivered within one wk, I'm getting emails from them saying they never received my item even though the tracking number clearly states it was delivered. Warning do not buy cheap chinese made good from them its a nightmare to get refunded.

Tip for consumers: You are taking a chance with this company, Do not buy electronics.

andreaz4
12/16/14

I purchased items on cyber Monday for Christmas gifts. My total was $69 for a tablet and some memory cards. I bought the memory cards specifically for the tablet so to find out I was charged for both and only received my memory cards I was not satisfied. When I was tracking my package I couldn't even follow it to make sure it was actually coming, the link was unavailable. Finally I received the memory cards without the tablet. The next day I emailed the company inquiring about the tablet and they responded saying I had to wait 3 business days. Waited then and never heard so the forth day I emailed again didn't hear from them for ANOTHER day. They said that I needed to wait 3 business days to hear from their partner. Ummmmm I had already waited 4 business days for answers. Finally today (the fifth business day) I hear they ran out of stock and weren't sending me one anymore. I didn't have an issue with them last year but this experience has made me refuse to use them ever again and to ever recommend them to anyone else.

amandajeanh
12/16/14

I ordered a Christmas gift for my husband and the status said, "approved." However, I just looked on their website and it is now saying, "cancelled." They gave me no notification as to why it was cancelled, nor did they notify me about returning my money. Plus, the website also never mentioned how much the shipping would cost after I placed my order. I called customer service and she was no help due to the fact she had limited access to my account. So, she to me to email my complaint and to ask why my order was cancelled. I asked her for a phone number, so I could speak to someone about this, but she basically said they only have an email address to complain to. DO NOT BUY ANYTHING FROM THEM!

matt-sharonr
12/15/14

Stay away from this company run and do not look back. I ordered my daughter a tablet for Christmas at the beginning of December, when it did not ship in said time I called to injury about my item I was told I did not order anything even though the money was removed from my account and paid to them. I provided all information and was told a refund would be sent in 24-48 hours. Been almost a week and still no refund. When I call now they change the time line. Customer service is a big joke.

Tip for consumers: Run away and do not look back

maryl112
12/15/14

AVOID AT ALL COSTS. They offer what looks like a good price. They take your money and then .... nothing. They never ship and continually lie about it. Finally they offered to cancel the order = after all that never received the refund. Sure, its a good deal...For Them.
Don't throw your money away. Go to a reputable site to purchase not these thieves.

Tip for consumers: Don't expect to get your item once they have your money.

brandonr13
12/14/14

I placed an order on 12/1 for a DSLR camera package during the cyber Monday sale. The site was recommended by a coworker who has used the site many times. I had issues at time of checkout with address data transferring correctly from paypal (which I checked out with) to nomorerack, and had to attempt the purchase 3 times. I thought nothing of it as I was only charged for one. on 12/5, I received a phone call and e-mails asking to confirm I placed the order, and this was to ensure there was no fraud.

The order remained in "processing" status until 12/11 when I received an e-mail saying "We are extremely disappointed to bring you some bad news, unfortunately our supplier was unable to deliver a product that you had ordered. We take this very seriously and can assure you we take every precaution possible to prevent issues like this from arising. However, at times unfortunately they are not preventable." and of course the BS statement "our consumer experience is very important to us." At this point the item moved to "Cancelled" status.

I sent a complaint to their customer service as the item I purchased and other packages with the same base camera were/are still for sale. It's obvious the person who responded didn't read my e-mail because no of what I said was addressed. I just got the same BS statement "our consumer experience is very important to us."

This was my first and last order with NMR.

Tip for consumers: Don't purchase a gift for someone via this site, it will take forever or it will never come.

charityk2
12/13/14

So I ordered three items that totaled to be about $109, the first two items shipped quickly without problem, but the thrid item which happened to be the most expensiive (89.99) never shipped. I called about the problem after a week, wondering why there was no tracking number. They lied to me and told me that it had already shipped and that they didn't have the tracking number so they would contact the shipper and send me an email in 3 business days. Of course I recieved nothing and on the 4th business day called to see what was going on. At this point they told me that it had never shipped, I told them that someone lied to me and said it had. They assured me it would come by christmas. who knows if it will seeing as it has been 10 days since i ordered the product and they still hadn't even SHIPPED IT!!!!!

Tip for consumers: DO NOT SHOP HERE IF YOU WANT TO GET ITEMS ON TIME!!!!!!!

carolines19
12/13/14

They offer what sounds like a good price, but just don't try to return anything. Recently I ordered what was supposed to be a 5 speed Kitchen Aid mixer with attachments for $29. When it came it was a 3 speed without attachments and a refurbished model. Customer service said basically too bad but I was allowed to return it. Didn't care that it was bait and switch. Should have learned my lesson when they said they shipped something & I didn't get it. They said it had been delivered and hinted a police involvement if this happened again.

Tip for consumers: Don't touch it.

bryanb42
12/13/14

Positives: Ordered my ibeats headphones for a great price of 49.99, easy ordering, everything arrived in great condition, and no shipping costs

Negitives: took 3 days to begin shipping, could not follow my orders during shipping like FedEx or ups, and took 12 or 13 days to arrive.. I would not do your Christmas shopping on here based on shipping delays

Tip for consumers: Expect 12 days for shipping

geralds20
12/12/14

Total rip off. I ordered a ring two months ago and it still has not arrived. They promised free shipping and then charged me for shipping when my credit card was charged. l suspect most of their stuff is dropped shipped from China.That's why it takes months to arrive at the customers address if it ever arrives. They have a standard answer when called on their poor customer service. They send an email stating they want to fix the problem for the customer. Time after time, all they do is send another email that the order has shipped.and I suspect double charge the customer when that happens. The ring was only $10.00 plus 2.00 shipping. Hardly worth suing for. But they count on that to make their money. Pay for merchandise the customer never receives. All profit except for their outrageous advertising. And it's a Google Preferred Store. What a farce.

Tip for consumers: Do not do business with them for any reason.

adaleyw
12/12/14

Ordered 2 pairs of fleece-lined leggings, received 1 and 1 pair of transparent thin leggings. Contacted them right away, they said they couldn't fix it and closed the case.

Tip for consumers: If you get what you ordered, no problem. If they slight you, they won't fix it.

robertm160
12/11/14

Takes Way to long to ship your order and they sent me the wrong stuff on top of that they charged my card a recurring charge for an order that was only 33.00. Do not order from them. Save yourself time and your money.

Tip for consumers: Don't shop with them.

janh34
12/11/14

Ordered one pair of boots, received them, then a week later this company duplicated the order and sent another pair. They have charged my credit card for the second set of boots and although they have sent a return address label, they are ONLY crediting my acct for cost of boots - they insist that if I return them they will charge my credit card for $10.25 SHIPPING!! Charge ME for THEIR error!!! After reading other customers' experience, this seems to be a method of this company to make more money! Horrible! Unethical! Wrong! Can't say enough about the poor customer service! and by the way, the shoes run so small, I ordered a larger size and it is TOO SHORT! Cheaply made obviously.

Tip for consumers: I would never use this company. Too much competition to deal with unethical company.

arleenm
12/10/14

Ordered a bunch of stuff last night, changed my mind on one thing. When I tried to get a refund within the hour, they were closed. Sent an e-mail describing what I wanted to return.
Woke up this morning, went to do the return again ( I didn't think that anyone would have done it over night) got an e-mail that the transaction was complete. I was pleasantly surprised!
I hope that I am as pleased with the blanket I ordered for my son!

loveb9
12/10/14

I like LOVE LOVE LOVE Nomorerack. You do get what you pay for oftentimes though. However, I have also paid very little for items that actually exceeded my expectations as to what they would look like when I had received them. These days, everything is expensive and not made the way that it used to be, NOTHING IS! That is, unless you want to pay extremely higher prices on than you once did before such as a blanket/comforter for example. If you pay a lower price, Do not expect much. I actually use stuff like that for blankets as good blankets have gotten so horribly expensive. To me, if I can buy a less expensive king sized comforter or quilt, then I will. I will then use it as a blanket and then shop elsewhere for a good comforter. Everything that I have bought from Nomorerack, I have been very satisfied with and am not surprised by the lower prices or the products when I receive them. Like I had mentioned, they either meet or exceed the expectations that I am expecting. I also like Zulily too which is another less expensive site that I have never had issues with. Their stuff is a little more lower quality/or sometimes comparable to Nomorerack, but still good though. Just be careful about what you buy and if it looks too good to be true, it likely is. ALL web sites make the appearance of anything and everything look better than it really is if you are shopping on a web site that has their item that discounted. I mean, what can you expect, especially these days? They are not your average retail store. I think that anyone who has shopped online for any length of time knows this though. I have never had any problems with any of my orders being processed or the issue of receiving incorrect items and I do shop A LOT on there. This is just my opinion and coming from someone who DOES like quality products which DOES matter to me (depending more so about what it is than I am purchasing) but also loves a good sale/deal too on certain items. This web site has never done me wrong yet and I hope that they don't. I have never had to return anything either. Therefore, I cannot give you any feedback on that which is fortunate. The cons of the web site and shopping on it is that you cannot call in orders over the phone. They will assist you in any way that they can and were very professional and polite to me when I did have to call one time to check on an order and also once via email about a miscellaneous issue about something that I could not find on their website that was not a big deal. I did not have a hard time at all getting a hold of customer service either rather it be via email or by phone. They answered me immediately. Also, the items can take a little longer at times to receive after they ship them compared to other sites. This is not an issue for me though. As long as I receive the item that I had bought and paid for in good condition which it ALWAYS has been, I am good with it. I hope that this helped some of you all. I would recommend Nomoreack to a friend any day unless they were rich. I make decent money but I can afford to looks so much better and have more things that I want by shopping at their site than I could shopping at these stores that do not have discounted items at. I have a particular place that I buy clothes since I do wear a petite as I am only 5"0, but I buy their boots, head head bands, jewelry, perfume and things like that. The prices on their fragrances are SO SO SO MUCH BETTER too. I will never pay for another bottle of perfume from a department store again unless I can help it. GREAT sales on their perfume and fake Ugg boots that nobody that I know of can afford. They look awesome too. I will stick with them as long as they continue to treat me well. I would not have the cute things that I have now if it weren't for them. THERE IS JUST NO WAY! I could not have afforded them. I am often called a trendsetter ;-) Ok, you all... That is just my honest opinion. I apologize for how lengthy that this review is. Also, thank you for taking the time to read it :-) Good luck to each and every one of you. I hope that you find all of the beautiful things out there that you love. You are all totally worth it!!! Everyone deserves to look nice and have nice things that they like.

Tip for consumers: People who do not make a lot of money and/or cannot afford to shop in department stores. Woman who love to look and feel good about themselves without dropping a ton of money that they do not have in order to just have some nice things that you like, need, want. You'll LOVE this website!!! Just remember, you get what you pay for. HOWEVER, oftentimes it is actually better than what you would imagine.

maryb142
12/9/14

You better read the return policy before ordering or you will get stuck with a product if you do not like it!

Tip for consumers: Read the fine print.

valj4
12/9/14

DO NOT ORDER FROM THIS COMPANY. I BOUGHT SHOES FOR $25 AND WHEN I WANTED TO RETURN THEM THEY CHARGED BE $10 FOR SHIPPING LABEL. WHEN THEY RECEIVED MY SHOES THEY NEVER CREATED MY ACCOUNT. I CALLED 3 WEEKS LATER TRYING TO HET MY REFUND. THEY TOLD ME THE DEPARTMENT THAT RECEIVED MY ITEM NEVER CONTACTED THEM TO LET THEM KNOW THAT THEY RECEIVED MY RETURN. I WAS SO ANGRY. THEN THE AGENT PROCEEDS TO TELL ME THEY ARE ONLY CREDITING ME BACK $23 BECAUSE THEIR WAS A $2 SHIPPING CHARGE. THAT JUST SET ME OFF. YOU GUYS TOOK 3 WEEKS TO CREDIT ME MY MONEY AND YOU ARE STILL HOLDING $2 FROM ME. WHERE IS THE GREAT CUSTOMER SERVICE NOMORERACK CLAIMS THEY PROVIDE? DO NOT ORDER FROM THESE PEOPLE. THEY CHARGE WAY TO MUCH TO RETURN SOMETHING. LET ME MENTION YOU WILL BE ON THE PHONE FOR 20 TO 25 MINUTES TO GET SOMEONE TO ACTUALLY HELP YOU.

Tip for consumers: DON'T BUY FROM COMPANY. POOR CUSTOMER SERVICE. CHARGE WAY TO MUCH TO HAVE ITEM SENT BACK TO THEM FOR A RETURN.

claudiam12
12/8/14

I have orderd from this site for two years, because I am handicapped and can't go shopping on black fridays this is such a great thing for me. I have orderd over 30 different items from this site and never been diappointed. the quality was a lot better than Walmarts by far, I am so thankful we have this site to fall back on. I orderd something this year that they ran out of the colors I had orderd, they called and ask me if I still wanted the order with the colors they did have or order more of the colors they had. very punctural in mailing, product is true to what I bought. if I had a complaint I wish that when you get a email on your order being shipped they would describe the item in more detail. (such as colors size ect). love love love this site.

Tip for consumers: order in a timely manner, they will get all items to you. as far as faulty items, never has happened to me and I have orderd every thing for Christmas for two years. Thank You Nomorerack.

peggya5
12/6/14

Their site is full of what they call "glitches" that they do not bother to correct as it benefits them. It's happened more than once, when I receive an email from them advertising SHIPPING IS FREE for 3 hrs. I order withing the time frame, it appears to be NO shipping, but if you don't bother to check you will find indeed on Pal Pal they charged you with the shipping. If you complain, they promise to CREDIT you, but the don't, They even promised me a $20 store credit, never got it. Then if you dispute if with PayPal, they lock you out of your account altoghter and say there is nothing they can do. THEY LIE, They are LIARS and their chinese merchandise isn't much better. There needs to be a NO STAR Option! A ONE STAR rating is overly generous!

Tip for consumers: Run, don't order from them. Not the first problem I had. Knock off merchandise too!

yadil
12/4/14

I love this company.
1. Customer Service is impeccable.
2. I ordered a RCA 7" tablet for my Granddaughter on November 28th 2014 at 5pm EST and received it today December 4th 2014. I think I'm in love with a new shopping site. I'm Happy Happy Happy

Tip for consumers: I ordered on my iPhone and the process was flawless. I used my paypal account for the transaction. Please Do Not be afraid to order from this company as I am looking forward to more shopping with them

janev8
12/4/14

I am a consumer who of no fault of my own does not receive US Postal Home Mail delivery. The United States Postal Service (USPS) requires our community to have PO Boxes. The system No More Racks uses to verify delivery is based on the faulty USPS system which doesn't show my 30+ year home as existing, there for the $127 I wanted to spend with No More Racks could not be spent. Glad they don't need my or others who are in my same positions business, but I personally think it is a pathetic way to do business!

Tip for consumers: Verify delivery to your address before you waste your time ordering from this site!

barbaraw36
12/2/14

HORRIBLE COMPANY......its all a SCAM. I placed an order and instantly received an email to confirm my order. It stated that it was a "DETAILED" confirmation but there were no details on it. I then tried to call the company but their customer service phone number has a VERIZON recording. Totally not legit. Then I sent an email asking them to cancel my order and they flat out replied NO. Now...mind you that they state my order wont ship until 14 BUSINESS days...thats 3 weeks in real life but they cant cancel it because the order has been placed. Do yourself a favor and STAY AWAY FROM THIS SITE AND CALL THE BBB TO REPORT THEM. I wouldnt give a star but Im forced to so its 1 star and that they dont even deserve.

Tip for consumers: Dont even attempt to buy from them ...its only going to cost you money and aggravation.

lynellh
12/2/14

After reviewin the ratings I'm scared because I ordered from them for the first time just the other day!!!! I ordered two tablets for my kids for Christmas..... but now I'm scared of what they might receive for Christmas!!! The ratings are terrible my goodness!!!! How is this company still in business!!! I will be calling them as soon as they open!!! I see ppl said it's no number but it is!!! I called them last night after reading the reviews,but we got disconnected because my cell phone went dead.... but the company had called right back and left a message for me to call them right back because we had got disconnected!!! So today at 9am I will be calling them right back!!!

Tip for consumers: Plz do your homework on this company before ordering.... unlike me who is now worried to death about my order!!!

kimh77
11/29/14

If I could've given 0 stars that is what I would've given them. I ordered a pair of camo boots but they sent them to me in black. When I contacted them, they accused me SEVERAL times of ordering the wrong thing and if I wanted to send them back I would have to pay the shipping. Also, I was chatting with a supervisor and she ended the chat with me once she told me I had to pay the shipping. I called and talked to a supervisor, who really could care less that I had had a terrible experience. He got the "free shipping" approved but conveniently there was an error making the USPS label and I was going to have to pay the shipping and receive my refund as a store credit. TERRIBLE customer service. DO NOT do business with them! Terrible refund policy and they do not take responsibility for anything.

Tip for consumers: Think of this store as...all sales final

johnb338
11/28/14

I don't even understand how the Better Business Bereau allows fraudulent websites like NMR to exist. Basically the website works the same way as Amazon does, shipping you the products directly from the manufacturer so you can get wholesale prices. The problem is, they have none of the reliability of a website like Amazon. You can expect name brand items on NMR to be third-party knockoffs, so any electronics are most likely going to malfunction and any clothes/sheets/etc. will be made of strange synthetic materials because they are simply cheaper than real electronic components and natural materials. You can expect their shipping system to be completely sub-par, resulting in botched orders (wrong sizes, wrong number of items). It all makes sense in the end; the money they save by cutting corners like this allows them to charge astronomically low prices. However, unless you're just ordering a couple of cheap, small clothing items, the grief of trying to get a refund or return an item to these hacks is way more trouble than it might be worth. These people rely on the notion that you will have so much trouble trying to get your money back that you will simply give up. If you've already ordered something from NMR, don't let up until you get your refund, for American consumers do not deserve to be scammed like this. File a complaint with the Better Business Bureau. I've even read a couple reviews where the poster claims their bank account was hacked and personal information was stolen after giving this website their shipping and payment information. Reading something like that just makes me sick, but it's the worst you can expect from a website like this. Don't EVER give a website your billing information unless it is a secure and well-known website.
Finally, I have one more bone to pick with NMR: the reviews on this very website. Normally, if you look up reviews on a website and you see alternations between 5-star reviews saying that they "would recommend this to anyone", and 1-star reviews that begin with "AVOID AVOID AVOID!!!", you can confidently assume that all the good reviews were written by employees of that website or someone they hired to increase their internet clout. Note how every single one of their 5-star reviews is by a "new reviewer". Hell, every one of NMR's glowing 5-star reviews look like they could be found on an informational page in their website. Do your best as an intelligent consumer to pick out the reviews written by real people who actually used their services, and ignore the cookie-cutter 5-star review.

Tip for consumers: Well, my most obvious tip is to NEVER use a website such as this that promises extremely low prices, fast and easy shipping, high quality, and good customer service all at once. That's simply too good to be true. Always look towards tried and trusted websites such as Amazon. Sure, you might have to pay the same prices as everyone else, but those prices are high simply because it's a legitimate company that can actually deliver on their promises.

augustap1
11/25/14

I've order 3 androids and not like others they have done well. I'm satisfied but shipment of my two sets of sheet were weird material, and a weird size. So I'll stay away

leslier13
11/24/14

I've ordered a couple of times from NMR and each time was completely satisfied with the merchandise I received. Shipping time depends on what the item is, so allow enough time, especially during the holidays and if you need an item quickly. One item took two weeks and the others about 5 days. I think this is acceptable, considering the savings. No problems with NoMoreRack.

Thank you.

Tip for consumers: Nomorerack sells out quickly on certain items so if you want something, especially if a size is involved, order early.

marys150
11/23/14

Terrible experience! The items I received were nothing like the description and the return policy is a joke. I will never order from this site again!

deannac7
11/22/14

I've ordered everything from citrine and diamond earrings to suits and haven't been disappointed as of yet. So far, not one item has taken longer than five days to show up.

I don't buy refurbished anything so I can't make a comment there, but I do understand that since it's an Amazon trusted site and I use paypal, my purchases are covered no matter what.

When I bought a $500 pair of earrings for $69, I was thrilled (and I took them straight to my jeweler to have them inspected and he bought the same pair for his wife!)

Tip for consumers: Remember that this is sort of like Amazon, where each product comes from a different seller so shipping times and reputations will differ.

Don't ever buy refurbished products. They're someone's used and abused leftovers that were fixed up and sold again.

monae5
11/20/14

FIRST: Item was INCREDIBLY cheaply-made.
SECOND: They pretended they hadn't received it back and sent a 'reminder email' -EVEN though it had been received by them FOUR DAYS PRIOR to their email.
THIRD: No refund - only SITE CREDIT - being FORCED to buy more of their cheap crap.
FOURTH: No customer reviews for the items... gee, wonder why...

Tip for consumers: Don't use this site.

brandyb5
11/20/14

I have ordered from this site several times and have never had a problem. Shipping time was a little long but I think it is because the items I ordered shipped from CA and I live in MS - that is always at least a 5 day ground transit. Everyone complaining about this site clearly doesn't understand the nature of business it is. I am a seller who works with sites similar to nomorerack. This site is basically a host site, similar to eBay and Amazon, in that it partners with sellers who have items to sell. The sellers pay a commission to nomorerack for basically selling their items. All customer service and order handling is done by the seller, not nomorerack. If you have a bad experience with those, it is not the fault of nomorerack and they do not deserve a low rating.

heatherb50
11/19/14

I threw caution to the wind and decided to give nomorerack a try because the price was so good. I ordered a men's suit (my daughter's wedding was coming up and we needed a new suit for my other half) and it came within a week and was very nice! I was honestly very pleasantly surprised. He went to the wedding in the suit and looked like a million bucks. We got so many complements on how good he looked, it was my little secret how little we paid. I purchased a pair of tall riding boots and a another suit for him in a different color to have on hand. I have now purchased 5 items, all have come within a week in perfect condition. They don't notify you when the item is on the way, so don't be expecting shipping notice. The item just shows up in usually 6-7days for me. They did notify me when the item was delivered however. I will continue to order.

Tip for consumers: Don't worry that your item hasn't shipped because they don't seem to notify of shipment, but they do notify of delivery. Everything came quite quicklyfor me.

mariee14
11/19/14

I ordered from this site for the FIRST and LAST time! I ordered 3 pair of boots and only received two pair. I received an email stating that they regret my issue, but it was nothing they could do because they had no way of knowing the weight of the shipment. They didn't even try to come up with a solution and I have paid for product that I have not even received! VERY DISSAPPOINTED in their customer service and my first experience! Not to mention how my two boxes look like they were stored in an old space.....raggedy, broken down, and beat up!!

Tip for consumers: Be careful what, whom, and how you buy online! My First and Last experience because I have lost money due to unconcerned customer service! I Will truly say stay AWAY from NOMORERACK! I definitely will!

dominiquep5
11/18/14

I was extremely nervous about buying from Nomorerack because of all the shady reviews. However I took a chance and bought a refurbished Nikon D3200 refurbished DSLR camera because it was almost half off. From clicking "buy" to it arriving on my doorstep it took 6 days and was shipped via FedEx which was nice. I have my camera and it's everything that it should have been. I think you just have to be careful and triple check the descriptions on the site when you buy things. As long as you are careful you won't get duped into receiving something different than you had expected.

chanelld
11/17/14

I was told about nomorerack by a friend that I have met at my gym and she told me about this site and where I could buy cheap fleece leggings and so because some things sound too good to be true I have been reading so many bad negative reviews and how they had a tire smell to them or not recieveing the order in good timing or it was a SCAM... . Well I just ordered mine on Nov 13 2014 and just got them Nov 17 2014. They don't smell like a tire and they fit and are 100% what I was hoping for. I'm glad I decided to take the chance for 4 pack $21 . I'm sure now that I'll always order from here I'll have to return something at some point but I will not leave a negative review unless they tell me 'to bad, and wont give my money back or not recieve my order at all lol... PLEASE over look the bad reviews and do your own research

Tip for consumers: I did not give any stars on the return because I have not had to return anything.

gailh37
11/16/14

I was getting ready to order from this site, but after reading all the negative reviews and checking their BBB rating and seeing that great big F with almost 3000 complaints, I'll pass...

Tip for consumers: check BBB for any site you would order from.

ireneh12
11/12/14

I have ordered from NoMoreRack many many times. Whenever I was not happy with the order, I called and spoke with customer service. If the item was being returned because the size was not true or anything that they were at fault for, they would send me a shipping label and the refund would be on my card as soon as they received the item back. I have never had an issue with this company. I have ordered, clothing, shoes, sheets and electronics without an issue. I have taken advantage of their free shipping charges which they have going on between 3PM and 6PM every day. In any event, their shipping is a mere $2 per item which is not a train smash. People have to realise that you always going to get exactly what you pay for. If something is inexpensive, you are not going to be getting the quality that you would pay at Macy's or Nordstrom. Overall, I have used them and will continue to do so.

michellew47
11/10/14

I ordered a king size sheet set in light brown, but I received a full size sheet set in dark brown. Upon contacting NoMoreRack, I was informed that I ordered the smaller set, which makes no sense as I do not own a full size bed. The email I received confirming the order shows an image with the right color, light brown, but provides no detail on the exact order. The company will take the item back and give me a credit, but at my expense to ship it back. I feel that it is the company's error, and they should pay to have it returned. I will not make any more purchases from this company as clearly they can change your order, and take no responsibility for it.

Tip for consumers: I would just suggest verifying your order any way you can as they clearly make errors.

tballsd
10/17/14

They were the worst to deal with. We wanted to return android tablets that were complete garbage and they made the process nearly impossible. Because I negotiate for a living, they were not going to get away with it. It took numerous phone calls and emails to finally get them to take them back. At every step of the way they attempted to stop the process. They must count on the fact that you will eventually give up. NOT WORTH THE AGGRAVATION.

Tip for consumers: Don't buy anything from them.

johnp190
10/1/14

I like their low prices and excellent service. I ordered a tablet as a Christmas present that was supposed to have arrived before Christmas. It didn't. The item arrived the day after and I wasn't charged for the article. I just received a Spresso Deluxe espresso brewer from them and paid $75. The same brewer on Amazon was $99. I like their quality too. I never returned and item. Delivery may be slow but to save so much money is worth it.

jacquih2
9/30/14

I have been receiving emails daily from NOMORERACK for some time and had built up quite a large amount of items.

However, on going to the pay section, I discover that they only ship in America.

I live in England. Why send me emails if I cannot order ???

Tip for consumers: IF YOU LIVE IN ENGLAND. DON'T BOTHER. THEY WON'T DELIVER

kalliq
9/29/14

I ordered some California King sheets from here thinking I was getting a steal. I waited for 2 weeks just to get a shipping confirmation. Then, I get excited to open and put my new sheets on my bed and bam, not even a California King size (like I specifically ordered) and the color was so off it wasn't even funny. I decided to keep the sheets as it would of been too much hassle to get them returned. Very Dissatisfied. Boo

rachaelm10
9/26/14

I have ordered twice from this website. Got both things I wanted. Only took a week each time to get to me. Ordered a set of tank tops and more recently a couple cardigans. Love the quality and was easy to order. I love this site!

melissas39
9/14/14

Some prices are good, some are just ok. Have to be careful as some electronics are reconditioned. The website freezes up a lot. First order went fine. Second order one of the items I wanted was not available so it offered me free shipping. However, after I finished shopping, the shipping was included. So I emailed the CS rep. She wanted a screen shot of the free offer and about 8 or 10 emails later and about an hours time, she could not help me get the free shipping they offered! What a total waste of my time. There customer services is a total joke.

Tip for consumers: Pray you don't need customer service.

ericah5
9/13/14

I ordered two things from them, a necklace and some panties. They both came and was what I ordered but they were a little late. About two weeks late but with all the scam sites I was just happy to get what I ordered. I would order again because they have great prices and I did get what I ordred I will just give myself extra time to make sure it come before I need it. Its a good sight just order early and you will get what you ordered.

Tip for consumers: Give extra time if you are ordering for someone other then yourself because it does take a while to ship but it will come. And you will get what you ordered.

2 Questions & Answers

Below are questions from consumers with answers from the NoMoreRack staff and other consumers. Do not write reviews in this section - click here to write a review
Ask a question
Q: What does NMR mean when they say you will receive multiple shipments to complete your order? Does it mean you have to pay more money???
8/14/13
marisae
A: does anyone have their phone number
2/10/11

BBB® Non-Accredited F Rating

On a scale of A+ to F

Reason for Rating F

BBB Ratings System Overview
- See more at: http://www.bbb.org/central-california-inland-empire/business-reviews/electronic-equipment-and-supplies-dealers/nomorerack-in-norco-ca-89065253#sthash.ueUA9jwM.dpuf
1 week ago
Add your answer
Questions? Get answers from the NoMoreRack staff and other consumers.
  • From where do products ship?

9 Photos for NoMoreRack