US Government's NSF

Rating Distribution

Detailed Rating Summary

Review Highlights

tylerd3

Surely, I received a reply from customer service saying my item had not yet shipped. (in 198 reviews)

raquelc1

I even got store credit as a courtesy for being a loyal customer. (in 55 reviews)

gladysm2

However, having read all these other reviews I most likely won't take the chance to order any more items. (in 633 reviews)

▼ Sort by: recent

johnp190
10/1/14

I like their low prices and excellent service. I ordered a tablet as a Christmas present that was supposed to have arrived before Christmas. It didn't. The item arrived the day after and I wasn't charged for the article. I just received a Spresso Deluxe espresso brewer from them and paid $75. The same brewer on Amazon was $99. I like their quality too. I never returned and item. Delivery may be slow but to save so much money is worth it.

jacquih2
9/30/14

I have been receiving emails daily from NOMORERACK for some time and had built up quite a large amount of items.

However, on going to the pay section, I discover that they only ship in America.

I live in England. Why send me emails if I cannot order ???

Tip for consumers: IF YOU LIVE IN ENGLAND. DON'T BOTHER. THEY WON'T DELIVER

rachaelm10
9/26/14

I have ordered twice from this website. Got both things I wanted. Only took a week each time to get to me. Ordered a set of tank tops and more recently a couple cardigans. Love the quality and was easy to order. I love this site!

elindag
9/23/14

I ordered a air fryer. There was no mention it was refurbished. That makes a big difference. I was not happy. I also ordered a large dog bed. Hah the bed is for a small breed dog. It was far from large. I am not happy

Tip for consumers: Don't

cierrat1
9/18/14

Sent me an item that wasn't even offered on their sight and said that there is nothing to do about it. I can return it and maybe get the item I'm wanting or maybe get a refund. Biggest waste of money and time

Tip for consumers: DO NOT ORDER FROM THIS SITE

michellem62
9/17/14

DO NOT ORDER FROM HERE! I was recently credited for a broken tablet I ordered from here they refused to give me my money back so I went on the site and ordered "ASSORTED COLOR BRAS" they sent me 12 bras the same color. Please someone tell me who would buy 12 of the same exact bra in the same exact color!!! NOBODY they also run very small they do not fit and the fine print said "finale sale" so now I'm stuck with these the box is just sitting in my kitchen I don't no what to do I've been e-mailing back and forth and nothing! I don't have a lot of money to just be throwing it away like this I believe that whole site is a scam!!

Tip for consumers: This site is such a rip off

karent24
9/15/14

I ordered 5 clothing items and while it ticks me that they are all coming from different places in different packages what is ridiculous is that 2 of the 5 are the wrong size!!! The packaging slip has the size I ordered but the garmets aren't right! I don't have time for all these returns...who's running this business anyway? Low quality garments too...don't bother!

Tip for consumers: Buyer BEWARE!!!

ericah5
9/13/14

I ordered two things from them, a necklace and some panties. They both came and was what I ordered but they were a little late. About two weeks late but with all the scam sites I was just happy to get what I ordered. I would order again because they have great prices and I did get what I ordred I will just give myself extra time to make sure it come before I need it. Its a good sight just order early and you will get what you ordered.

Tip for consumers: Give extra time if you are ordering for someone other then yourself because it does take a while to ship but it will come. And you will get what you ordered.

jeanr12
9/13/14

I have ordered at least 6 or 7 times, and I have loved every single item I received. My very first order I received an email thanking me for trying them and I was so impressed. No one ever does that! Only 1 time did an item take a couple of days longer, but when I called they were very helpful and told me why there was a short delay! I will continue to shop through them and can't wait to order for Christmas!!

Tip for consumers: Give them a try I did and always get compliments on items I've ordered! Especially my yoga leggings!

jm116
9/12/14

If I could give it zero stars I would....ordered 2 cardigan sweaters...received 1. Sent an email immediately informing them of their error...they refused to send the other sweater~gave me an instore credit which I will not use. Not worth my time nor money. Thankfully it was only $16.

Tip for consumers: Don't use this site!

caseyc20
9/8/14

I had ordered a swimsuit early summer. Who orderes a swimsuit online- right?! I usually check out a company's reviews and I did not in this case. The suit was so inexpensive that I took the gamble. Received in a very timely manner and LOVED it. Well made and darn cute. Husband said it was the nicest suit that I've had for years. My only problem was trying to order another one and my size was sold out on most styles. I'm nervous now that I read these reviews as I was planning on making an order........will give it a try since my initial order went so well.

debs19
9/1/14

I had ordered some boots (2 pair) for Christmas gifts for my two girls. I purchased them in October I gave them for Christmas as was the intent. Unfortunately one pair did fit the daughter they were given to.. So several days after Christmas I called to return them and was told they would not take them back as I only had 10 days for the return... They were for a Christmas gift for goodness sake... There was no way I would have known within 10 days of receiving them that there would be an issue... So bottom line, I have a brand new, in the box pair of UGG style boots, to small for both my girls and myself, and I'm out $40 ... Real nice ...

Tip for consumers: Don't shop them!

tanyah9
8/29/14

I was worried about placing an order after reading so many bad reviews, but I noticed most of the bad ones had to do with electronics or high end items so I decided to try it without buying any electronics. the other complaint I saw often was a problem with getting their items in a timely manner and issues with customer service...
I ordered 9 items on Monday, i've already received 7 of my items and it's only Friday. My sheets were correct, my curtains were correct and so was the other 3 things I've already gotten. 100% satisfied! Oh, and the total! Amazing and NO SHIPPING! LOVE THEM!

brianv10
8/29/14

Purchased 2 pairs of Beats by Dr. Dre headphones. Both were counterfiet. I tried to register them at the Beats website and could not find a serial number. I dug a little deeper and watched a few youtube videos on how to spot fakes and sure enough, the merchandise I received was bogus.

Tip for consumers: Stay away from nomorerack... A bunch of crooks!

sheilak5
8/27/14

I agree with the majority. NMR is a scam. Purchased grandson android tablet and earphones. Earphones were wrong color. Android stopped working in 3 days. It took over 1 month for them to receive item back thru mail Got a credit instead of refund. Now trying to use store credit but cannot get response to email I sent on how to apply store credit. Will never use this or recommend site Ever again. Wish I had came across this website prior to placing order.

Tip for consumers: Shop elsewhere!!!!!!

missm8
8/21/14

I ordered few cardigans and irola tablet.
Cardigans were perfect i always get compliments on em. But the tablet was just a piece of crap... so i returned it.. i guess not a good place to buy electronic n jewelleries but clothing n bedsheets are good.
Good luck

Tip for consumers: Don't buy electronic and jewelry.

darylb11
8/18/14

I ordered some car seat covers from No more Rack. I received the seat covers in the mail. The seat covers didnt even fit and they were supposed to be for my vehicle. I contacted No More Rack customer service department and they stated that I can send the seat covers and they provided a label to return the seat covers. They stated that I would be charged for the shipping and that they would issue me a store credit after the shipping is deducted. How can you charge me for shipping when its your product that doesnt fit my seats like it should. Then i dont get a refund just a store credit. I will never order anything from No More Rack ever again because of this.

ronc37
8/17/14

Ordered a 20.00 phone case when it arrived it did not seal like it should . My guess is this case did not meet the original manufacturers standards. So I sent it back and they charged me 8.00 to send it back and gave me a store credit for the remainder. This site is a rip off I wouldn't buy a life jacket from them if I was drowning!

Tip for consumers: Don't use this site !!!!!!!!

karenc40
8/13/14

After ordering from this site and later reading some of these reviews, I thought, "Oh no", but I am extremely HAPPY with this site. I received all my merchandise within a two week period. My first item arrived within days. I am happy with everything I received and I highly recommend this site to everyone...I LOVE IT!

kellyd27
8/12/14

Nomorerack has horrible customer service. Good luck if you have a problem. They are no help and won't do anything to try to help. They should be shut down. Don't ever order from them.

lisak46
8/8/14

I have raved to every person that I can about nomorerack. The items that I've ordered that I have been happy with, I have been SO happy with. The ones that were less than acceptable, I simply emailed their customer service, and was issued a refund within DAYS... Wasn't even asked to return the merchandise, just simply refined. So thank you nomorerack ... You'll see me soon

ff13
8/8/14

My $10 signing up coupon didn't work, I contacted customer service, after it was placed in my account as a credit and when trying to use it, it states a minimum of $30 is needed, but it didn't say that on the coupon and customer service never told me nor gave an apology. Also my money credits which would be at least $100 (I know it was more), for referring through my link, which the credits were never given to me. Nomorerack, I believe is a scam when giving out credits and legit coupons.

evelizo
8/6/14

I have order from NoMoreRack and I haven't had no problem. I have spend over than 200.00 and everything came in on time or in less. I will order again. Not everything is bad people.

ivoryt3
8/6/14

Ya know,I never bought anything from nomorerack,never will.They have no respect for other people.They gotta hold of my grandma's email account and said "Hi this is Granny,nice to see you,I found this site on nomorerack and it's got great deals,check it out!It showed a bunch of advertisements.I asked my grandmother about it since it seemed weird.She said she never sent such thing.I was about to explode.What in their right minds make them think they can lie about someones grandmother!?!?They still send me 50 spam emails per hour.From "granny".It's not just bad products.JUst plan bad people.

kimberlyl13
7/29/14

I ordered a tablet from them in May 2014. It was defective. They asked me to return on my dime, and they did send another one to me. The 2nd one was worse than the first. Now, I can't get anyone to return emails, and when I tried to live chat, the rep disconnected me once he was apprised of the situation. The order is now in dispute with my credit card company, since after a month of trying to get it handled, I have gotten nothing but silence. I also have a complaint in with the Better Business Bureau.

dorothyh12
7/28/14

My name is Dorothy and I ordered from them, I agree they are crooks. Watch out everyone, I had to get my attorney on this company.

kristinm15
7/27/14

I've ordered from this site several times. Products are always good. As described and expected. Shipping is a bit of a pain. It doesn't update well. The first 2 times I ordered It didn't even show as being shipped until I already received the items. Aside from the shipping though its a great site.

reneec11
7/23/14

I have ordered a ton of stuff from here and have been VERY pleased with everything I have received! I have received most items very timely, some way faster than I ever expected. One item did say it was delivered, but I had not gotten it, emailed got an immediate response and they re-shipped the item. My only advice is read the product description so you know exactly what you are ordering and you won't be disappointed! I recommend this site to everyone!

richardr44
7/20/14

I was debating to order from them after reading all the reviews but I did anyways so far I have ordered 3 items on different orders 2nd was a little problem but they took care of it fast I have spent about 120.00 with them im very happy with them will order again.

tiamaria
7/19/14

I would be hesitant to order from them. I am trying to return something & have emailed them 3x for an RA with NO response. They also are affiliated with BUYSAFE which is supposed to guarantee the merchandise & returns and THEY are telling me my emai l address is invalid when I try to sign up with them to file a complaint. The email address is fine. I would not purchase from this company & I will get my $100 back in the form of ' honest internet reviews'. Buyer beware.

ryp
7/18/14

Went great! My boyfriend and I ordered from here, everything came fast, no complaints! I reccomend it to anybody.

michelleb64
7/16/14

I've read some terrible reviews for nomorerack.com but so far, I have been very
pleased with the items I've bought. They came fast, & my shipping was free.
I have ordered 2 pairs of shoes & a large pack of socks for my daughter. I also
ordered 2 stainless steel shelving units, that were large & heavy. Free shipping for them. I could not believe it. I've told others about the site & they have been pleased with what they ordered too.

taylorh26
7/15/14

I placed my first order on the site and it was the only order I will ever make. I ordered two pieces of bedding in specific styles, when I checked my order history it showed two styles I did NOT order. When I tried to email the customer service people, they did nothing but tell me they couldn't fix it and how to view my order. Before my order had been processed, they told me it couldn't be cancelled and if I wanted to return the items, I would have to wait for them to arrive, contact customer service again, get the return info and send it back, which would take two weeks. I will never order from them again. They told me if I returned the items I would only get a "credit" on my account so instead of getting my money, I would have to order something else which would most likely get messed up anyway. I DO NOT RECOMMEND THIS SITE TO ANYONE.

annh21
7/12/14

I have ordered from nomorerack many times & have been more than pleased with the products & experience! ! I recommend them to everyone I know!! Ann in NC

bobbyw11
7/12/14

I order from this company and used a debit card with my sister name on it, but the package was address to be shipped to me, plus I signed in on this site with my user name and password to order from them. My package was suppose to be deliver to me on July 11, 2014. I haven't got it yet. I called to check on what I had order, and because I used the debit card with my sister name. They told me that they couldn't tell me anything about my order, but they sent me a email confirmation and to let me no that this order was shipped. Which I have not seen yet. I will not order anything else from this company no matter how cheap it is. They have really bad customer service. I rather pay a little more and get my order on time. Not having to deal with people like Nomorerack .com. I do not recommend any one to buy from these people. Save yourself the headaches.

danielv18
7/9/14

Have ordered several times. All items arrived in a reasonable timeframe, but one. All items met my expectations, but one. Overall I'm very satisfied with my experiences and plan to continue shopping at nomorerack.

juliec28
7/7/14

Horrible unethical company..I ordered some stuff from them I had to send one item back because it was broken, I got tracking on the item and they tried to tell me they never received it back but the tracking proved they did, I had to call them at least 6 times to get my refund, total time on the phone with them was 3.5 hours, I never received my refund as promised, I just gave up on them and chalked it up to experience. I'm contacting the BBB, Attorney General, and consumer affairs as well. Over 3000 Customers have also opened a Facebook page about their unethical business practice. I believe they will go out of business soon.

randeer1
7/6/14

This company is a scam took my money and never ship me my stuff been over 3 months now stay away overstock it way better and professional to deal with

gayek
7/4/14

I would not recommend this company. Terrible customer service. I ordered a tablet, it did not work. I contacted the company three times before I got the okay to send it back. Never did get a refund.

jodier8
7/3/14

I have to say I love nomorerack.com. My daughters DVD player broke and I was searching sites on the internet to find an afordable Portable DVD Player. Not only did i find an affordalbe player it was only $48 and had free shipping and warranty and they garunteed my happiness with my product or they would buy it back and even pay for free return shipping. I will deffinately be shopping with nomorerack.com there prices are great and they have great customer service.

jasminer9
6/25/14

i order from here frequently and I've never had a problem. once i received a shipping number that said my package was delivered in a different state and when i emailed them they got back to me in less then 24 hours. They emailed me multiple times and it turned out to be just a mix up in the shipping numbers Ive gotten all my packages with no problem and they've all been exactly what i expected. will Order Again

jesseg26
6/21/14

My experience has been very good! I've ordered bed sheets, some jewelry, and sunglasses, and make-up brushes! Received my deliveries all within reasonable time. I can only speak for myself... so far so good."

laureenh
6/21/14

I ordered a tablet & it wad dead on arrival. I reported this to them before the 30-day period was up & they have adamantly refused to refund my $ OR SEND ME ONE THAT WORKS.
People, this site is a SCAM, pure, plain & simple. They send out dead, broken products & refuse to do anything about the problem when you bring it to their attention.
KEEP YOUR MONEY. AVOID THESE IDIOTS LIKE TERMINAL CANCER. DO NOT ORDER ANYTHING FROM THEM! You will likely LOSE your money!

beckyj2
6/18/14

I ordered my daughter a swimming suit that was very reasonable and when it came in the top was missing the hook that holds the strap!

conniem29
6/13/14

i took a chance and ordered the 20.00 sheets. Pleasant surprise, they turned out to be better than expected. Returned an Ordered two more sets of sheets. I have also ordered a few sterling silver jewelry items, Jewelry was very nice and have had no issues so far,

erics63
6/9/14

Haven't been disappointed yet. I don't buy high-end stuff here. It's good for cheap stuff in bulk. Unmentionables, etc.

bettyk4
6/8/14

I have ordered MANY times from this site an recommended it to many people.. I am FULLY satisfied with everything I have purchased and received. I will keep using and recommending this site to others.
a big savings all items!

rhondak7
6/8/14

I have read the reviews and i personally have had no problems . my products were great and a good price . i felt i got more for what i paid for. it was shipped before the 7-10 days . Thank you so much.

laurenl13
6/7/14

I ordered a set of water/LED light speakers- and 2 sets of sheets. Although the speakers shipped separate from the sheets, both came in a reasonable amount of time, and I am very pleased with the quality of both. The prices almost seemed too good to be true- but that is what they charged for those items. The shipping cost was also very low, crazy- like $4.00 on your first order! In my
shipment, they also sent a coupon for $10 to use yourself, or to give to a friend. I had no problems at all, and am planning on doing more business with them. I don't understand the negative reviews- but I imagine there are some people who will find something wrong with anything, given the chance.

katef11
6/4/14

I just ordered stainless steel flatware for a friends wedding. Within hours I received a phone call .. the wedding was OFF!! Woe is me! I went to the website of nomorerack.com and read how to cancel .. sent them an email requesting a cancellation of the order stating the reason. Within a short time I received the requested cancellation! I sent the below thank you! Just as I stated below .. it is SO often only BAD/NEGATIVE reviews get posted .. happy people RARELY bother to take the time to say thank you .. I am taking the time to say .. THANK YOU nomorerack.com!!

My emailed thank you:

Dear Ritz F.

Thank you for your prompt response! I read HORRIBLE reviews online and was afraid to order from you .. I am now going to IMMEDIATELY to that website and tell my experience so others will NOT be afraid like I was! Unfortunately only negative experiences get written about!

Best regards!