US Government's NSF

Rating Distribution

Detailed Rating Summary

Review Highlights

lisak46

The ones that were less than acceptable, I simply emailed their customer service, and was issued a refund within DAYS... (in 209 reviews)

jeanr12

My very first order I received an email thanking me for trying them and I was so impressed. (in 633 reviews)

jenniferw37

Everything else came in within 2 weeks of ordering without a problem. (in 44 reviews)

▼ Sort by: recent

augustap1
11/25/14

I've order 3 androids and not like others they have done well. I'm satisfied but shipment of my two sets of sheet were weird material, and a weird size. So I'll stay away

lillians22
11/25/14

VERY VERY VERY DISSAPOINTED. I ordered three kinds of jewelry. No wonder there's no size decriptions on the items. The sizes are even too small for little children to wear. THE PICTURES ON THEIR WEB ARE DECEIVING. I tried the site for requesting the Return Merchandise Authorization to no avail. DO NOT BUY FROM THIS COMPANY.

Tip for consumers: DO NOT BUY FROM THIS COMPANY SPECIALLY JEWELRIES.

bruceb61
11/25/14

DO NOT PURCHASE ANYTHING from this company! I purchased a watch that and as stated they added #2.00 for shipping. When I received the watch it was not as described. When I called customer service they were very responsive and told me that I would have have to pay for the return shipping which is generally from $2.00 to $10.00, and theyu would email the return authorization, etc.. At the end of the conversation I was told shipping would would be $10.39!!! I questioned the outrageous charge, commenting they shipped it to me for $2.00. After numerous emails; all of which were not satisfactory I was told I could pay for shipping myself and send them the receipt Only problem was I already sent the item back following their strict insructions. Note their closing sentence in their emails:
"If there is anything further I can do to assist you please let me know. At Nomorerack, customer satisfaction is our main goal."
So NOT true!!!

Tip for consumers: BEWARE!

leslier13
11/24/14

I've ordered a couple of times from NMR and each time was completely satisfied with the merchandise I received. Shipping time depends on what the item is, so allow enough time, especially during the holidays and if you need an item quickly. One item took two weeks and the others about 5 days. I think this is acceptable, considering the savings. No problems with NoMoreRack.

Thank you.

Tip for consumers: Nomorerack sells out quickly on certain items so if you want something, especially if a size is involved, order early.

marys150
11/23/14

Terrible experience! The items I received were nothing like the description and the return policy is a joke. I will never order from this site again!

karenm92
11/22/14

MISLEADING RETURN POLICY! It will cost you! Terrible customer service. DO NOT DO BUSINESS WITH THIS COMPANY!!!!!!!!!!!!! They are a RIP-OFF!

deannac7
11/22/14

I've ordered everything from citrine and diamond earrings to suits and haven't been disappointed as of yet. So far, not one item has taken longer than five days to show up.

I don't buy refurbished anything so I can't make a comment there, but I do understand that since it's an Amazon trusted site and I use paypal, my purchases are covered no matter what.

When I bought a $500 pair of earrings for $69, I was thrilled (and I took them straight to my jeweler to have them inspected and he bought the same pair for his wife!)

Tip for consumers: Remember that this is sort of like Amazon, where each product comes from a different seller so shipping times and reputations will differ.

Don't ever buy refurbished products. They're someone's used and abused leftovers that were fixed up and sold again.

shawnas9
11/21/14

I have ordered multiple products from this site. The first was a "ceramic" knife. It took FOREVER to arrive and when I tried to used it, the stupid thing couldn't cut through ANYTHING. I also ordered some speaker that had water lights in the,. When my package arrived everything was broken and the package was COVERED in liquid. Shopping on these kinds of sites is a risk that I am longer willing to take. And the return process is a pain.

monae5
11/20/14

FIRST: Item was INCREDIBLY cheaply-made.
SECOND: They pretended they hadn't received it back and sent a 'reminder email' -EVEN though it had been received by them FOUR DAYS PRIOR to their email.
THIRD: No refund - only SITE CREDIT - being FORCED to buy more of their cheap crap.
FOURTH: No customer reviews for the items... gee, wonder why...

Tip for consumers: Don't use this site.

brandyb5
11/20/14

I have ordered from this site several times and have never had a problem. Shipping time was a little long but I think it is because the items I ordered shipped from CA and I live in MS - that is always at least a 5 day ground transit. Everyone complaining about this site clearly doesn't understand the nature of business it is. I am a seller who works with sites similar to nomorerack. This site is basically a host site, similar to eBay and Amazon, in that it partners with sellers who have items to sell. The sellers pay a commission to nomorerack for basically selling their items. All customer service and order handling is done by the seller, not nomorerack. If you have a bad experience with those, it is not the fault of nomorerack and they do not deserve a low rating.

heatherb50
11/19/14

I threw caution to the wind and decided to give nomorerack a try because the price was so good. I ordered a men's suit (my daughter's wedding was coming up and we needed a new suit for my other half) and it came within a week and was very nice! I was honestly very pleasantly surprised. He went to the wedding in the suit and looked like a million bucks. We got so many complements on how good he looked, it was my little secret how little we paid. I purchased a pair of tall riding boots and a another suit for him in a different color to have on hand. I have now purchased 5 items, all have come within a week in perfect condition. They don't notify you when the item is on the way, so don't be expecting shipping notice. The item just shows up in usually 6-7days for me. They did notify me when the item was delivered however. I will continue to order.

Tip for consumers: Don't worry that your item hasn't shipped because they don't seem to notify of shipment, but they do notify of delivery. Everything came quite quicklyfor me.

khloej1
11/19/14

AVOID AVOID AVOID!!! On 11/514 I purchased a pair of boots. Today I decided to see if there was any update so I emailed their customer support email from the website. I received a quick response saying that because my account was cancelled they cancelled my order. First, I never cancelled my account and still have access to logging on it. Second, so if my order was cancelled where is my refund??! I emailed back asking that I want a refund or the product. I was told they gave me a refund. THEY DID NOT! I searched my entire bank statement and the only thing on their from this company was the initial charge for the order! I told them I did not receive any credit and to provide a copy of the refund and the last 4 digits of the bank account. They told me they couldn't do that and there was nothing else they can do. I issued a complaint with my bank about this company and issued a complaint with the better business bureau right after this. Please, i went against my good judgement and ordered from this company. Don't be in the same boat I am with no product and being charged! IF YOU HAD A PROBLEM, PLEASE ISSUE A COMPLAINT WITH THE BETTER BUSINESS BUREAU if they get enough complaints maybe they will shut the site down. I was literally robbed.

Tip for consumers: DONT!

mariee14
11/19/14

I ordered from this site for the FIRST and LAST time! I ordered 3 pair of boots and only received two pair. I received an email stating that they regret my issue, but it was nothing they could do because they had no way of knowing the weight of the shipment. They didn't even try to come up with a solution and I have paid for product that I have not even received! VERY DISSAPPOINTED in their customer service and my first experience! Not to mention how my two boxes look like they were stored in an old space.....raggedy, broken down, and beat up!!

Tip for consumers: Be careful what, whom, and how you buy online! My First and Last experience because I have lost money due to unconcerned customer service! I Will truly say stay AWAY from NOMORERACK! I definitely will!

dominiquep5
11/18/14

I was extremely nervous about buying from Nomorerack because of all the shady reviews. However I took a chance and bought a refurbished Nikon D3200 refurbished DSLR camera because it was almost half off. From clicking "buy" to it arriving on my doorstep it took 6 days and was shipped via FedEx which was nice. I have my camera and it's everything that it should have been. I think you just have to be careful and triple check the descriptions on the site when you buy things. As long as you are careful you won't get duped into receiving something different than you had expected.

chanelld
11/17/14

I was told about nomorerack by a friend that I have met at my gym and she told me about this site and where I could buy cheap fleece leggings and so because some things sound too good to be true I have been reading so many bad negative reviews and how they had a tire smell to them or not recieveing the order in good timing or it was a SCAM... . Well I just ordered mine on Nov 13 2014 and just got them Nov 17 2014. They don't smell like a tire and they fit and are 100% what I was hoping for. I'm glad I decided to take the chance for 4 pack $21 . I'm sure now that I'll always order from here I'll have to return something at some point but I will not leave a negative review unless they tell me 'to bad, and wont give my money back or not recieve my order at all lol... PLEASE over look the bad reviews and do your own research

Tip for consumers: I did not give any stars on the return because I have not had to return anything.

ireneh12
11/12/14

I have ordered from NoMoreRack many many times. Whenever I was not happy with the order, I called and spoke with customer service. If the item was being returned because the size was not true or anything that they were at fault for, they would send me a shipping label and the refund would be on my card as soon as they received the item back. I have never had an issue with this company. I have ordered, clothing, shoes, sheets and electronics without an issue. I have taken advantage of their free shipping charges which they have going on between 3PM and 6PM every day. In any event, their shipping is a mere $2 per item which is not a train smash. People have to realise that you always going to get exactly what you pay for. If something is inexpensive, you are not going to be getting the quality that you would pay at Macy's or Nordstrom. Overall, I have used them and will continue to do so.

scarletts2
10/21/14

I was highly referred to this website. Unfortunately, 2 of the 3 items I ordered had issues. I ordered a red phone case but received a white one. When I tried to call customer service I was directed to an online form. I informed the online agent that I could not return the case because I needed to start using my phone right away and already waited a week. Therefor, they could do nothing to help me or compensate for their error. They just sent me the link to buy the same case in the color I wanted.

The second item I ordered was a wireless blue tooth headset. It was suppose to come with a pin number so that I can use this device. To no surprise, there was no pin number. I even tried to take the device to my service provider and I was still not able to install the device. So now I have a brand new wireless headset that cannot be used. In the end the money I supposedly saved was clearly not worth it. DO NOT buy from this website. I would recommend Amazon.com. I have never encountered any problems with Amazon.

linr2
10/16/14

Purchased drawstring pants. Not true to size. Return was a nightmare with Customer Service. Also, SLOW Shipping. I will never purchase from this website again!!

Tip for consumers: Do Not Use This Website

michelled36
10/14/14

BUYER BEWARE!! I've shopped on this site and like others, it is a SCAM! If you feel like you want to shop here, I'd encourage you to research their product offerings. I've purchased from them before, believing that they are an actual online discount outlet, I wasn't too thrilled with what I received, or that it took so long to receive the products. I excused the quality, late delivery, etc. because it is a discount shop! However, today I saw that they have a Crazy Fit body vibrator machine for $265, I thought wow, this seems like a good deal. However, I decided to do some price comparison shopping and I am so happy that I did because low and behold, the same exact product, model, etc., etc. was offered at a lower price on Amazon, WalMart and a few other places, also with NO shipping costs! I'm upset because the only time I ever give feedback is when I catch a company/person doing a good job because I feel like there is too much negativity in this world to complain about those that do not. Yet this time, I think I would have felt bad if I didn't share my experience and if this so called "discount" online store took advantage of even one more innocent shopper!

Tip for consumers: BUYER BEWARE!! Do your research & compare their products, pricing, and quality!!

johnp190
10/1/14

I like their low prices and excellent service. I ordered a tablet as a Christmas present that was supposed to have arrived before Christmas. It didn't. The item arrived the day after and I wasn't charged for the article. I just received a Spresso Deluxe espresso brewer from them and paid $75. The same brewer on Amazon was $99. I like their quality too. I never returned and item. Delivery may be slow but to save so much money is worth it.

jacquih2
9/30/14

I have been receiving emails daily from NOMORERACK for some time and had built up quite a large amount of items.

However, on going to the pay section, I discover that they only ship in America.

I live in England. Why send me emails if I cannot order ???

Tip for consumers: IF YOU LIVE IN ENGLAND. DON'T BOTHER. THEY WON'T DELIVER

kalliq
9/29/14

I ordered some California King sheets from here thinking I was getting a steal. I waited for 2 weeks just to get a shipping confirmation. Then, I get excited to open and put my new sheets on my bed and bam, not even a California King size (like I specifically ordered) and the color was so off it wasn't even funny. I decided to keep the sheets as it would of been too much hassle to get them returned. Very Dissatisfied. Boo

rachaelm10
9/26/14

I have ordered twice from this website. Got both things I wanted. Only took a week each time to get to me. Ordered a set of tank tops and more recently a couple cardigans. Love the quality and was easy to order. I love this site!

michellev11
9/22/14

DO NOT ORDER FROM NOMORERACK......SCAM......SCAM.....SCAM!!!!!I ordered a tablet for my son at Christmas. First of all it took them 5 weeks to ship it. That was after I emailed them constantly. Then I get it and it worked for a couple of weeks, then the screen went black and never came back on. I emailed them again and they said "sorry sale was final". Then all of a sudden my bank account was hacked and someone charged over $900 on my account. Including a western union for $400. I've had my account for 15years and NEVER had this problem. Ordered from them and boom my account was hacked.

donnar36
9/16/14

I purchased a set of King size bed sheets from this company a few months back. While the pricing of the item was really great, ($25.00 for king size sheets and 2 pillow cases) and shipping was quick, the overall quality of the product was less than expected. The sheets are very soft, as described, however they don't quite fit my pillow top king size bed. Maybe they are on sale at this low price because the sizes are uneven?? Great prices, good service and fast shipping are all fantastic qualities to have, but don't quite compensate to waking up with sheets coming off the bed.

Tip for consumers: This company has a lot of great products available, I've only had experience with the sheets. While I probably will never order sheets from them again, I may order other items.

melissas39
9/14/14

Some prices are good, some are just ok. Have to be careful as some electronics are reconditioned. The website freezes up a lot. First order went fine. Second order one of the items I wanted was not available so it offered me free shipping. However, after I finished shopping, the shipping was included. So I emailed the CS rep. She wanted a screen shot of the free offer and about 8 or 10 emails later and about an hours time, she could not help me get the free shipping they offered! What a total waste of my time. There customer services is a total joke.

Tip for consumers: Pray you don't need customer service.

ericah5
9/13/14

I ordered two things from them, a necklace and some panties. They both came and was what I ordered but they were a little late. About two weeks late but with all the scam sites I was just happy to get what I ordered. I would order again because they have great prices and I did get what I ordred I will just give myself extra time to make sure it come before I need it. Its a good sight just order early and you will get what you ordered.

Tip for consumers: Give extra time if you are ordering for someone other then yourself because it does take a while to ship but it will come. And you will get what you ordered.

jeanr12
9/13/14

I have ordered at least 6 or 7 times, and I have loved every single item I received. My very first order I received an email thanking me for trying them and I was so impressed. No one ever does that! Only 1 time did an item take a couple of days longer, but when I called they were very helpful and told me why there was a short delay! I will continue to shop through them and can't wait to order for Christmas!!

Tip for consumers: Give them a try I did and always get compliments on items I've ordered! Especially my yoga leggings!

caseyc20
9/8/14

I had ordered a swimsuit early summer. Who orderes a swimsuit online- right?! I usually check out a company's reviews and I did not in this case. The suit was so inexpensive that I took the gamble. Received in a very timely manner and LOVED it. Well made and darn cute. Husband said it was the nicest suit that I've had for years. My only problem was trying to order another one and my size was sold out on most styles. I'm nervous now that I read these reviews as I was planning on making an order........will give it a try since my initial order went so well.

mh53
9/1/14

Absolute $#*! quality products, $#*! customer service, spent hours and hours emailing and never received my refund. Their customer service telephone number wasn't in service for the entire time I was trying to get my refund. This company is a total scam. Avoid this company like the plague!!!!

Tip for consumers: Don't use it.

tanyah9
8/29/14

I was worried about placing an order after reading so many bad reviews, but I noticed most of the bad ones had to do with electronics or high end items so I decided to try it without buying any electronics. the other complaint I saw often was a problem with getting their items in a timely manner and issues with customer service...
I ordered 9 items on Monday, i've already received 7 of my items and it's only Friday. My sheets were correct, my curtains were correct and so was the other 3 things I've already gotten. 100% satisfied! Oh, and the total! Amazing and NO SHIPPING! LOVE THEM!

brianv10
8/29/14

Purchased 2 pairs of Beats by Dr. Dre headphones. Both were counterfiet. I tried to register them at the Beats website and could not find a serial number. I dug a little deeper and watched a few youtube videos on how to spot fakes and sure enough, the merchandise I received was bogus.

Tip for consumers: Stay away from nomorerack... A bunch of crooks!

sheilak5
8/27/14

I agree with the majority. NMR is a scam. Purchased grandson android tablet and earphones. Earphones were wrong color. Android stopped working in 3 days. It took over 1 month for them to receive item back thru mail Got a credit instead of refund. Now trying to use store credit but cannot get response to email I sent on how to apply store credit. Will never use this or recommend site Ever again. Wish I had came across this website prior to placing order.

Tip for consumers: Shop elsewhere!!!!!!

mohammedb13
8/26/14

I purchase one android tablet within one month it stop working . So I have very bad experience with nomorerack.I don't know how to change it.

missm8
8/21/14

I ordered few cardigans and irola tablet.
Cardigans were perfect i always get compliments on em. But the tablet was just a piece of crap... so i returned it.. i guess not a good place to buy electronic n jewelleries but clothing n bedsheets are good.
Good luck

Tip for consumers: Don't buy electronic and jewelry.

daveg37
8/14/14

It is now 30 days since they said my item was shipped and I still haven't received anything. I guess it will arrive eventually, but that's not the main problem with this company. Once you order something, they will fill your inbox with emails twice a day. I clicked to unsubscribe and it didn't change a thing. Still getting barraged by ads for whatever "great deal" they are pushing that day. If you're lonely and want something in your inbox every day, then by all means buy something from this company. Otherwise, stay away.

Tip for consumers: Order WAY in advance of when you need the item because there shipping is extremely slow.

karenc40
8/13/14

After ordering from this site and later reading some of these reviews, I thought, "Oh no", but I am extremely HAPPY with this site. I received all my merchandise within a two week period. My first item arrived within days. I am happy with everything I received and I highly recommend this site to everyone...I LOVE IT!

lisak46
8/8/14

I have raved to every person that I can about nomorerack. The items that I've ordered that I have been happy with, I have been SO happy with. The ones that were less than acceptable, I simply emailed their customer service, and was issued a refund within DAYS... Wasn't even asked to return the merchandise, just simply refined. So thank you nomorerack ... You'll see me soon

evelizo
8/6/14

I have order from NoMoreRack and I haven't had no problem. I have spend over than 200.00 and everything came in on time or in less. I will order again. Not everything is bad people.

mikhailk2
8/3/14

Horrible experience. Here are some examples:
#1 My wife ordered jewellery and by arrival stone felt off...She contacted customer service and they refused to get it back or replace it since its final sale.
#2 Jacket she purchased arrived with noticeable defect on it...well the same story sale is final.
#3 I made a mistake and misread advertizement and purchased iPhone 4 for a great price. Unfortunately it was a mistake since phone is locked to Verizon and there is no way to unlock it to T-Mobile. Assuming they like their customers I politely asked to return item for refund...got the same response...sale is final
So, if you like gambling...go ahead and buy from them but you will need some luck for sure.

kimberlyl13
7/29/14

I ordered a tablet from them in May 2014. It was defective. They asked me to return on my dime, and they did send another one to me. The 2nd one was worse than the first. Now, I can't get anyone to return emails, and when I tried to live chat, the rep disconnected me once he was apprised of the situation. The order is now in dispute with my credit card company, since after a month of trying to get it handled, I have gotten nothing but silence. I also have a complaint in with the Better Business Bureau.

kristinm15
7/27/14

I've ordered from this site several times. Products are always good. As described and expected. Shipping is a bit of a pain. It doesn't update well. The first 2 times I ordered It didn't even show as being shipped until I already received the items. Aside from the shipping though its a great site.

reneec11
7/23/14

I have ordered a ton of stuff from here and have been VERY pleased with everything I have received! I have received most items very timely, some way faster than I ever expected. One item did say it was delivered, but I had not gotten it, emailed got an immediate response and they re-shipped the item. My only advice is read the product description so you know exactly what you are ordering and you won't be disappointed! I recommend this site to everyone!

richardr44
7/20/14

I was debating to order from them after reading all the reviews but I did anyways so far I have ordered 3 items on different orders 2nd was a little problem but they took care of it fast I have spent about 120.00 with them im very happy with them will order again.

ryp
7/18/14

Went great! My boyfriend and I ordered from here, everything came fast, no complaints! I reccomend it to anybody.

mc323
7/17/14

Ordered queen size sheets. Got full. Contacted customer service and told them I shouldn't have to pay for shipping to return. They said they'd send a shipping label. All I got was instructions on how to ship. Plus they won't refund original shipping. Why should I pay shipping on their mistake? I have ordered everything from software to an air conditioner online without a hitch. Except here - never again!

michelleb64
7/16/14

I've read some terrible reviews for nomorerack.com but so far, I have been very
pleased with the items I've bought. They came fast, & my shipping was free.
I have ordered 2 pairs of shoes & a large pack of socks for my daughter. I also
ordered 2 stainless steel shelving units, that were large & heavy. Free shipping for them. I could not believe it. I've told others about the site & they have been pleased with what they ordered too.

taylorh26
7/15/14

I placed my first order on the site and it was the only order I will ever make. I ordered two pieces of bedding in specific styles, when I checked my order history it showed two styles I did NOT order. When I tried to email the customer service people, they did nothing but tell me they couldn't fix it and how to view my order. Before my order had been processed, they told me it couldn't be cancelled and if I wanted to return the items, I would have to wait for them to arrive, contact customer service again, get the return info and send it back, which would take two weeks. I will never order from them again. They told me if I returned the items I would only get a "credit" on my account so instead of getting my money, I would have to order something else which would most likely get messed up anyway. I DO NOT RECOMMEND THIS SITE TO ANYONE.

annh21
7/12/14

I have ordered from nomorerack many times & have been more than pleased with the products & experience! ! I recommend them to everyone I know!! Ann in NC

bobbyw11
7/12/14

I order from this company and used a debit card with my sister name on it, but the package was address to be shipped to me, plus I signed in on this site with my user name and password to order from them. My package was suppose to be deliver to me on July 11, 2014. I haven't got it yet. I called to check on what I had order, and because I used the debit card with my sister name. They told me that they couldn't tell me anything about my order, but they sent me a email confirmation and to let me no that this order was shipped. Which I have not seen yet. I will not order anything else from this company no matter how cheap it is. They have really bad customer service. I rather pay a little more and get my order on time. Not having to deal with people like Nomorerack .com. I do not recommend any one to buy from these people. Save yourself the headaches.

8 Photos for NoMoreRack