US Government's NSF

Rating Distribution

Detailed Rating Summary

Review Highlights

lisak46

The ones that were less than acceptable, I simply emailed their customer service, and was issued a refund within DAYS... (in 237 reviews)

augustap1

I've order 3 androids and not like others they have done well. (in 683 reviews)

angiey

They CLEARLY state that shipping can take 2 to 3 WEEKS. (in 54 reviews)

▼ Sort by: recent

stacye4
2/27/15

i thought no more rack was the fastest delivery ever 3 days and my order was here awesome say yes to no more rack

Tip for consumers: i say yes they are awesome

cs87
2/26/15

I ordered 4 Peplum high-low tops from NoMoreRack. The size did not fit as described, so I simply wanted to do an even exchange. When I called for a return authorization code to return/exchange the tops, I was told that I would have to pay individual shipping costs to return each top. I disagreed, because I received all four tops in one small package and they were going to make me pay / automatically deduct shipping costs from original form of purchase, to ship the tops back individually, instead of giving me a full refund (when I wasn't even asking for a refund, I just wanted to exchange). This is a RIP OFF!!!! It would have resulted in them taking money from what I should have been refunded and then they were going to charge me new shipping fees to have the replacement order (a different size) shipped to me, because they do not do exchanges, only refunds as a store credit. I do not recommend nomorerack...and I hope consumers take heed! They are not consumer friendly and they are a RIP OFF!!!!

courtneye7
2/20/15

I ordered 2 tablets at the end of January. Received a glitch email telling me they had been shipped, then never received any new notice my items had been shipped. Finally get ONE tablet and not the other. I called and all they could do was send an email to manufacturing whom never responded. So i was issued a refund instead and told i could repurchase my other tablet. So here I am a month later sitting with one tablet and refunded money all due to the fact they have morons working in their shipping center!!!!

pennys8
2/19/15

I bought two things from them, one thing was the hugg boots and another one was a little iPad for $59 and everything works just fine I'm happy.

divyas5
2/8/15

Worst site I have shopped on. They sent a different item from the one we ordered for. This has happened consecutively. we had to take the burden of returning it back again and again.

Tip for consumers: Don't ever buy from this site

kimm78
1/27/15

I purchased 2 bluetooth headsets for my children for holiday gifts. They were very excited about using the headsets but were quickly disappointed when we discovered neither of them worked!

I contacted NoMoreRack for a return and was told they couldn't be returned due to their return policy. This was a 30 day return policy, from the date I received it. Keep in mind, these were purchased well before the holiday...so by the time they were used, I was well beyond the timeframe!

I spoke with a manager who was not willing to make are return or even a simple exchange (at least I could try my luck with another 2!)

I've purchased other items from NoMoreRack and had no issues. Unfortunately, due to this lack of customer service and ability to "back" a defective merchandise, I will NEVER purchase from NoMoreRack again! Additionally, I will share my experience with friends and family....I wouldn't want anyone to waist their valuable money as I did!

Tip for consumers: Don't buy unless you know with 100% certainty the product isn't defective!

michaelb198
1/25/15

I bought the "Apple OEM earpods" and I had previously had some from when I bought my Iphone. After a year I eventually needed new headphones. I bought some from Nomorerack but as soon as I removed them from the packaging I could tell they were fake. They are poorly made and sound terrible. THERES A REASON THEY DONT LET YOU REVIEW THE PRODUCT ON THEIR OWN SITE.

I will never buy from them again. They wont even let me send them back because I had put them in my ear to test their fake product.

Tip for consumers: Don't buy from here.

mb89
1/24/15

I order everything for Christmas through this site. I was nervous but after getting out of the hospital the week of Christmas was not an option. Everything I ordered was received within in three days and accounted for and works perfectly. We order several electronics a computer and bedding. I love this sight.

Tip for consumers: It's great. Soooo much stuff, careful not to over spend.

michaelaj2
1/20/15

I've made 2 purchases from nomorerack.com (sheets and a Dyson vacuum). Both were delivered without incident. The Dyson was refurbished and that was not mentioned in the ad as far as I can tell. However, at half the price of other retailers, I'm OK with that.

kathyr26
1/18/15

I wanted to do a return on a item I bought for Christmas. I did not have the box but I had the receipt they would not do anything. I would not recommend this site to anyone. Bad customer service. Kathyrohrbach1957@gmail.com

laszloh
1/17/15

the speakers I ordered never arrived. Only to my inquiry they replied that the their "partner was unable to reship this order", but for 3 weeks they did not do anything, accept kept the purchase price.

Tip for consumers: Avoid

kristim7
1/16/15

RUN, ROLL, PEDAL, DRIVE as fast as u can to put distance between yourself and this site. I
have ordered several items from them..from iPad cover to boots to furniture cover to sheets. The first time I saw this company was on a TV show so I thought they would be reputable and could be trusted but I made a terrible mistake. I made a horrible mistake.
I hope I save you the time and waste this cost me..I purchased furry lined boots, sheets, iPad cover and furniture cover...all were a complete disappointment and some of the poorest quality I have ever had. I buy things at the dollar store made far better than this stuff...
HERE IS WHAT I MISSED YOU MUST WATCH FOR: the retail prices are super high..the sheets retail price $250.00. On sale for $29.00 at NoMoreRack, you save $221.00..but how they sold them so cheap? Maybe High Volume Sales; maybe, Warehouse surplus, etc. And told myself same thing on other buys...but ask yourself this: Where are they finding such high Retail prices? for that amount!? Who will sell twin-sized sheets for $250.00?? Where do they get these prices? What is the iPad cover made of? I needed a detailed description but just assumed it was the same well-made cover I have and paid $49 for...retail prices matched.. Then the fact that I had no choice in the color of the iPad cover or the color of the styluses is a kind of hint..and that cover was little more than reinforced cardboard with some cover material that is not leather or Faux leather...other products I bought is just as poor in quality, just as disappointing and deceptive in their ads...
****the bottom line is that they have learned to word their ads in a way that gets us to assume the product is comparable to the quality products their listed retail price reflects. That is the trap..if it looks like the products we like and has a retail price of a high end item, we assume that is what we are dealing with! But then the real truth is that they are cheap, horrible, poorly made knock-offs and we are basically being tricked, almost defrauded and feeling robbed through their misrepresentations but we are also filling in some of the blanks ourselves...so, BUYER BEWARE OF WHAT THEY GET YOU THINK, OR ASSUME. ask questions, the right questions...but I would urge you not to purchase anything from this site..period. Unless you want s cheap, poorly made stand in for temporary use...I can go on for pages and pages with the details of my purchases, I already did but erased it so it wouldn't be too long for reading.

Tip for consumers: expect unpredictable shipping, poor service and really poor quality. Keep all your transactions and if they include an email for free shipping for next 3 hrs, look at the times and then remember they are on east coast time...you really are wasting your $ if u want any quality. But if u need bulk and quality is no factor, then ...well...you get what you pay for or less

bkb1
1/16/15

IF THERE WAS A MINUS STARS - I WOULD USE IT. BUYER BEWARE! I ordered a gold chain, received the wrong chain and looked like a item from a bubble gum machine suppose to be 14kt gold (high doubtful) had to send pictures so they could send them to their vendor, they were the ones that collected my payment why should i care about their vendor? when I contacted them via email get the required rma number, first they couldn't find me, then they issued the number and instructed me that i would receive a label to return it, i NEVER received the label. I think they screw with you so you will get disgusted and say forget the hassle i will just keep it. still haven't received the refund! i am going to have to dispute it with my bank!

Tip for consumers: BUYER BEWARE! If it sounds too good to be true IT IS TOO GOOD TO BE TRUE! SHADY COMPANY!!!!!!!!!

lindas126
1/6/15

The absolute worst customer service I've ever experienced. Robotic responses but never answered questions. Delivered wrong merchandise and refused to ship correct items even though their website showed ample stock. Wrote emails, participated in live chats, left voice messages - to no avail. DON"T shop here if you expect to get the correct merchandise within a normal shipping period - specifically if you are ordering for Christmas. Ordered in November - received wrong merchandise early December - begged for correct merchandise before Christmas - only to receive a refund one month later. Horrible experience! All responses said 'happy to help' - obviously not a personal message!

Tip for consumers: Do not shop at Nomorerack!

pattid4
1/6/15

I will NEVER EVER order from this company again! I ordered comforter & two pillows. I received only comforter. I called company, they have no record of my order! There was no order # on the invoice. So I ordered pillows again. Two days later, original pillows arrived. Don't like them. But no I can't return the first set of pillows because they say that my new order number on pillows invoice doesn't match my name! Then received second set, and was able to return. Now I look at my Paypal account and there is only a "partial refund". They did not refund my purchase price and now another call to them. Meanwhile still have first set of pillows that I don't want and can't return because they are claiming the account name is different even though the invoice has MY name on it. WHAT A COMPLETE SCAM. THESE GUYS SHOULD BE SHUT DOWN!

Tip for consumers: DON'T SHOP AT NOMORERACK.COM

georgiah1
1/5/15

I've ordered lots of clothes, jewelery, bathroom necessities and even a lawn mower from NOMORERACK, I think they're terrific, I've never once had a problem with them, my returns or my credit card.

Tip for consumers: on this site, you get what you pay for

yous269
1/5/15

First off, I was given $10 off if I spent $40. Nice right? Wrong. Seems it expired, and they still said I had it. I found one thing I really wanted, and a few the I could use that added up to $52 dollars. I decided to pay through PayPal, and it ended up being a double woops. The site ended up telling me that some of the things I ordered were not available, and that it canceled my order. I thought "I'll try again." Trippel woops. I made this order $40, finding one of the things I could use at a lower price. Same thing happened.
My PayPal was charged, I contacted Nomorerack, and they said they'd help me with a speedy solution, by having my money back in PayPal within 3-5 days. Well, that didn't happen for the second order. I contacted them again, and hopefully in 3-5 days the $30 will be back in my PayPal, which I have to wait 3-5 days to get transferred back into my bank account.
I hope this helps someone else out, so you don't have to make the same mistake I did.

Tip for consumers: I wanted to like this site.

lc42
1/4/15

I will never order from this company again! The jewelry item I ordered was not as pictured and when I finally received authorization to return it.............I received an $8.80 refund on a $22.00 purchase. Beware of this company as it falsely advertises and their refunds department is a rip off!

Tip for consumers: Do not waste your money! They are a ripoff!

lf16
1/4/15

This was my first time ordering from this site. Everything I ordered I received, everything was in perfect condition. All products were real (not fake) in working conditions and delivered as promised. I received order status emails & once items have been received an email asking for the rating of my experience. For me all these negative emails are almost impossible to believe. My experience overall was great & I will continue to order products from this site through the year and of course for Christmas again.

rimap3
12/30/14

Forget it!!!! They are unable to handle a simple return with refund. And besides, return shipping is excessive. The word 'incompetent' would be an understatement.

jassies
12/29/14

I ordered a pair of size 7 shoes for my daughter for Christmas...finally got my order three weeks later and one shoe was a size 7 and the other was a size 8. I called customer service and the young girl on the phone said I could not exchange them for the correct size because there weren't any left in their inventory. Well..there must be a pair just like them somewhere!!?? She said I could return the shoes for a credit. Hoping I actually get it once I send them back. Will never purchase from this company again.

Tip for consumers: Beware!

theresaw15
12/29/14

TERRIBLE customer service from NoMoreRack! I ordered a pair of boots for my daughter which arrived quickly. I tried them on and realized they would be too small for her. Called right away to exchange for larger size and the person assured me I could call after Christmas once we knew what size was needed and there would be no problem to exchange for larger size. Called back and got Tracy who informed me they do not exchange shoe sizes unless THEY got the order wrong. Ridiculous! Any other reputable online store will exchange for sizes - how can you know something will fit unless you try it on! She refused to budge so I asked for Manager, and Tristan came on the phone with the same story. No budging. Ironic that there is a line in the order confirmation that says "The only thing more important to us than delivering amazing, in-demand products at deeply discounted prices is outstanding customer service." That is a joke. She suggested I return them and go back on to the website and order them again. What if another size I order doesn't fit? No thank you. I have had no problem with them in the past, but I am afraid I will think twice about ever using them again. In the end I just am returning the boots for a refund.

Tip for consumers: Read return and exchange policy VERY CAREFULLY.

leanna5
12/26/14

I ordered several items for Christmas; variety to include jewelry, handbags, aftershave, closet organizers. Received them all in time; great quality as advertised. I have no complaints. Great site

terryn8
12/26/14

I have purchased many items from you and have had great results, except for 1 instance. I bought a refurbished asus tablet and was sent the wrong power cord. As a result, I cannot use the tablet. I have tried to get in contact with asus to order a new one, but their website is nearly impossible to navigate,and they don't seem to carry the cable that is supposed to come with the tablet.

Tip for consumers: This is a great site just be wary of buying any refurbisher Asus products.

lindseyl13
12/25/14

What a joke! I ordered three items for Christmas presents. Upon ordering the website clearly stated the items would arrive in time for Christmas. Well Christmas is here and I've yet to receive my items.
Contacted customer service and they have completely unanswered my question and state that the items have been shipped. After telling customer service that the point is not that they've shipped but that they were supposed to arrive in time for Christmas they only come back to say shipping times vary.
Will never shop on this site again!

Tip for consumers: Don't use this site!

johnl189
12/25/14

What they did is get an e-mail sent back (probably automated), stating that I did not complete the payment process while ordering. How the hell did they then debit my account??? and then refund the full payment 2 weeks later WITHOUT ME CONTACTING THEM!!!
OK let's face it, this company's business model is to collect customer money and buy time to invest it! Got it?? They are not so much into honoring shipments to you, they can't care less. What they do is get you hoping and work with your money in the mean time.
If you are in the United States, report to the Federal Trace Commission (FTC) at http://www.ftc.gov/ and the Better Business Bureau (BBB) immediately http://www.bbb.org/.

Tip for consumers: If you are in the United States, report to the Federal Trade Commission (FTC) and Better Business Bureau (BBB) immediately. It is your duty to stop them to protect your fellow consumers!

angiet7
12/23/14

This company is making all Internet sells look bad. They advertise products like beats but you won't get them instead you get a email saying sorry can't fill this order. Then when you try to contact them. They say too bad we can't do anything about it. They keep your money and wait weeks before the refund it.and if you get the beats they are fake. This company has ruined my Christmas and they don't care. They have no intention on making any customer happy. I would not buy anything from them unless you like throwing your money away. I filed a complaint with the bbb and I think that this company has no intentions. On making good on items they advertise. You place the order and they take your money and then wait 20 days and 2 days before christmas to say too bad. Thanks to them my son will be very sad on Christmas because my money has not be credited back and I now don't have the beats the only item he asked for.. that is how nomorerack does business. Shameful..don't buy from them unless you don't really want the item.

Tip for consumers: I would love to of given them a negative star but this site requires you to give them a star which they don't even deserve.. worse Internet ad company / warning research them before you order otherwise you'll be writing a review... not a place that cares about the customer or the product

lizah3
12/22/14

disappointing Last year we ordered no problems this year awful and their customer services was no help at all. too bad

Tip for consumers: if you are in Canada even with an American mailbox it will not work.

em4040
12/22/14

I have not received this order and it has been 3 weeks. Tracking info given is useless and there is not an update. Best I can gather is it took over 1 week for these to be shipped and then when shipped on the 10th day after order there is a USPS note of being shipped and then nothing else. Waiting patiently 10 more days and today I call customer service. CS rep reading script loud talking over me as I am seeking an explanation. Bottom line they encourage you to cancel the order and offer no incentive to do business with them ever again. From the delay in shipping from the manufacturer to using a hidden shipper that does not show activity on your tracking number and then passing the package off to the USPS enroute and items "lost". America can do much better than this.
NoMoreRack is a very lame 21st century vendor. Amazon, Best Buy, Kohls, are the real deal. Save yourself a headache and if you have had a problem do not expect anything by calling their CS, they rather you just cancel the order and suck it up as your loss.
NO MORE Nomorerack!!!!!

shawnf15
12/22/14

I order from here every year. Never had a problem untilThis year i had a problem. I called to inquire about a shipment and the customer service rep gave me someone elses shipping information. Probably just mistake. It was corrected within 24 hours. They were professional and I am overall satisfied with this company and will more than likely order again in the near future.

edp12
12/19/14

Before ordering from nomorerack, check to see if the same item is offered somewhere else and if the charge is similar or not too far off, order from the other company. I have learned there is a 50/50 chance your item will be received or not received. Most company's do not charge your credit cards until the item is ready to ship but not through nomorerack. The moment you order is made, your credit card is charged. Therefore, the seller has no obligation to ship timely or at all. Suggestion: when making your very first order from nomorerack, order something small and be sure the items has no need by date. If you begin a relationship with nomorerack and order a high priced item first, you may be very disappointed and/or extremely angry.

lesliet15
12/19/14

I ordered a men's maroon shirt and got a women's black wind breaker. When I contacted customer service I was told to ship back the wrong item at my cost and they would credit the purchase on my credit card for only the amount of the shirt. They expected me to pay shipping for them to ship me something I didn't order and to ship it back to them. They lost me for a customer for that kind of nonsense. My experience with them over 2 years of ordering various things is pretty hit and miss on quality. Some things are okay, others quite cheap and not even Walmart quality

Tip for consumers: Stay away from any online seller who refuses to fix their own mistakes and expect their customer to pay the price of their error instead of themselves.

yvetter3
12/17/14

I a bought zeepad with Nomorerack within 1 wk the turn on button fell out. I returned the item and the USPS said my item was delivered within one wk, I'm getting emails from them saying they never received my item even though the tracking number clearly states it was delivered. Warning do not buy cheap chinese made good from them its a nightmare to get refunded.

Tip for consumers: You are taking a chance with this company, Do not buy electronics.

amandajeanh
12/16/14

I ordered a Christmas gift for my husband and the status said, "approved." However, I just looked on their website and it is now saying, "cancelled." They gave me no notification as to why it was cancelled, nor did they notify me about returning my money. Plus, the website also never mentioned how much the shipping would cost after I placed my order. I called customer service and she was no help due to the fact she had limited access to my account. So, she to me to email my complaint and to ask why my order was cancelled. I asked her for a phone number, so I could speak to someone about this, but she basically said they only have an email address to complain to. DO NOT BUY ANYTHING FROM THEM!

maggiet4
12/16/14

WORST experience EVER!!!! ordered boots in Nov. they sent the wrong size. after having to wait till boots came, sending them back calling them, now over a month still no boots! Refunded money today after calling yesterday again for the 12th time still wanting and waiting for boots. Say I have to re order Took no responsibility for their mistake!!!! Worst experience ever. quality of other product I got very poor ...I don't want to even give them a star and I have never even written a complaint before.

Tip for consumers: Please don't order from them. No one deserves treatment like that even if it seems like a good deal

lauram73
12/16/14

"NOMORERACK is a horrible company that should never be used to buy things for anyone. My poor kids Christmas presents were canceled. I recieved an email after ordering my kids Christmas presents from NOMORERACK that asked for me to verify my order. When I did that, they verified that I was all set. Today I checked on my orders only to find them canceled and now I have to start all over. My heart breaks for my poor kids. Now I have to start all over (basically a week before Christmas) and repurchase new gifts for those kids. I am reporting this company to the better business bureau. DO NOT ORDER FROM THEM!!! If I could give them a 0 rating, I would. "

Tip for consumers: DO NOT ORDER FROM THEM

matt-sharonr
12/15/14

Stay away from this company run and do not look back. I ordered my daughter a tablet for Christmas at the beginning of December, when it did not ship in said time I called to injury about my item I was told I did not order anything even though the money was removed from my account and paid to them. I provided all information and was told a refund would be sent in 24-48 hours. Been almost a week and still no refund. When I call now they change the time line. Customer service is a big joke.

Tip for consumers: Run away and do not look back

brandonr13
12/14/14

I placed an order on 12/1 for a DSLR camera package during the cyber Monday sale. The site was recommended by a coworker who has used the site many times. I had issues at time of checkout with address data transferring correctly from paypal (which I checked out with) to nomorerack, and had to attempt the purchase 3 times. I thought nothing of it as I was only charged for one. on 12/5, I received a phone call and e-mails asking to confirm I placed the order, and this was to ensure there was no fraud.

The order remained in "processing" status until 12/11 when I received an e-mail saying "We are extremely disappointed to bring you some bad news, unfortunately our supplier was unable to deliver a product that you had ordered. We take this very seriously and can assure you we take every precaution possible to prevent issues like this from arising. However, at times unfortunately they are not preventable." and of course the BS statement "our consumer experience is very important to us." At this point the item moved to "Cancelled" status.

I sent a complaint to their customer service as the item I purchased and other packages with the same base camera were/are still for sale. It's obvious the person who responded didn't read my e-mail because no of what I said was addressed. I just got the same BS statement "our consumer experience is very important to us."

This was my first and last order with NMR.

Tip for consumers: Don't purchase a gift for someone via this site, it will take forever or it will never come.

rs61
12/13/14

Have tried to get in touch with site for two week about items which were never received. Sent email tried to fine an phone number from he site which nowhere could be found, customer service never responded to any of my emails. If they don't have the product refund my money. These items are gifts for the holiday why keep your custumer's hanging. You need help in organization.

Your products are what they seem to show on your site, (VERY NICE) now customer service needs improving: a person the public can CHAT about problems .

Tip for consumers: Be honest, people really want to know if these companies are on the up and up.

carolines19
12/13/14

They offer what sounds like a good price, but just don't try to return anything. Recently I ordered what was supposed to be a 5 speed Kitchen Aid mixer with attachments for $29. When it came it was a 3 speed without attachments and a refurbished model. Customer service said basically too bad but I was allowed to return it. Didn't care that it was bait and switch. Should have learned my lesson when they said they shipped something & I didn't get it. They said it had been delivered and hinted a police involvement if this happened again.

Tip for consumers: Don't touch it.

bryanb42
12/13/14

Positives: Ordered my ibeats headphones for a great price of 49.99, easy ordering, everything arrived in great condition, and no shipping costs

Negitives: took 3 days to begin shipping, could not follow my orders during shipping like FedEx or ups, and took 12 or 13 days to arrive.. I would not do your Christmas shopping on here based on shipping delays

Tip for consumers: Expect 12 days for shipping

cindyj20
12/11/14

So ordered 11 days ago. No word. Did the on line chat, which had a 30min wait. When they finally chatted they sent a long canned text about weather and delays due to large volume. In the first part of the message said item had not shipped, and at the end of the message it said item had shipped. Wait a week and contact them again. Then they stopped the chat. So I have no idea what is happening, and Christmas is around the corner.

janh34
12/11/14

Ordered one pair of boots, received them, then a week later this company duplicated the order and sent another pair. They have charged my credit card for the second set of boots and although they have sent a return address label, they are ONLY crediting my acct for cost of boots - they insist that if I return them they will charge my credit card for $10.25 SHIPPING!! Charge ME for THEIR error!!! After reading other customers' experience, this seems to be a method of this company to make more money! Horrible! Unethical! Wrong! Can't say enough about the poor customer service! and by the way, the shoes run so small, I ordered a larger size and it is TOO SHORT! Cheaply made obviously.

Tip for consumers: I would never use this company. Too much competition to deal with unethical company.

arleenm
12/10/14

Ordered a bunch of stuff last night, changed my mind on one thing. When I tried to get a refund within the hour, they were closed. Sent an e-mail describing what I wanted to return.
Woke up this morning, went to do the return again ( I didn't think that anyone would have done it over night) got an e-mail that the transaction was complete. I was pleasantly surprised!
I hope that I am as pleased with the blanket I ordered for my son!

loveb9
12/10/14

I like LOVE LOVE LOVE Nomorerack. You do get what you pay for oftentimes though. However, I have also paid very little for items that actually exceeded my expectations as to what they would look like when I had received them. These days, everything is expensive and not made the way that it used to be, NOTHING IS! That is, unless you want to pay extremely higher prices on than you once did before such as a blanket/comforter for example. If you pay a lower price, Do not expect much. I actually use stuff like that for blankets as good blankets have gotten so horribly expensive. To me, if I can buy a less expensive king sized comforter or quilt, then I will. I will then use it as a blanket and then shop elsewhere for a good comforter. Everything that I have bought from Nomorerack, I have been very satisfied with and am not surprised by the lower prices or the products when I receive them. Like I had mentioned, they either meet or exceed the expectations that I am expecting. I also like Zulily too which is another less expensive site that I have never had issues with. Their stuff is a little more lower quality/or sometimes comparable to Nomorerack, but still good though. Just be careful about what you buy and if it looks too good to be true, it likely is. ALL web sites make the appearance of anything and everything look better than it really is if you are shopping on a web site that has their item that discounted. I mean, what can you expect, especially these days? They are not your average retail store. I think that anyone who has shopped online for any length of time knows this though. I have never had any problems with any of my orders being processed or the issue of receiving incorrect items and I do shop A LOT on there. This is just my opinion and coming from someone who DOES like quality products which DOES matter to me (depending more so about what it is than I am purchasing) but also loves a good sale/deal too on certain items. This web site has never done me wrong yet and I hope that they don't. I have never had to return anything either. Therefore, I cannot give you any feedback on that which is fortunate. The cons of the web site and shopping on it is that you cannot call in orders over the phone. They will assist you in any way that they can and were very professional and polite to me when I did have to call one time to check on an order and also once via email about a miscellaneous issue about something that I could not find on their website that was not a big deal. I did not have a hard time at all getting a hold of customer service either rather it be via email or by phone. They answered me immediately. Also, the items can take a little longer at times to receive after they ship them compared to other sites. This is not an issue for me though. As long as I receive the item that I had bought and paid for in good condition which it ALWAYS has been, I am good with it. I hope that this helped some of you all. I would recommend Nomoreack to a friend any day unless they were rich. I make decent money but I can afford to looks so much better and have more things that I want by shopping at their site than I could shopping at these stores that do not have discounted items at. I have a particular place that I buy clothes since I do wear a petite as I am only 5"0, but I buy their boots, head head bands, jewelry, perfume and things like that. The prices on their fragrances are SO SO SO MUCH BETTER too. I will never pay for another bottle of perfume from a department store again unless I can help it. GREAT sales on their perfume and fake Ugg boots that nobody that I know of can afford. They look awesome too. I will stick with them as long as they continue to treat me well. I would not have the cute things that I have now if it weren't for them. THERE IS JUST NO WAY! I could not have afforded them. I am often called a trendsetter ;-) Ok, you all... That is just my honest opinion. I apologize for how lengthy that this review is. Also, thank you for taking the time to read it :-) Good luck to each and every one of you. I hope that you find all of the beautiful things out there that you love. You are all totally worth it!!! Everyone deserves to look nice and have nice things that they like.

Tip for consumers: People who do not make a lot of money and/or cannot afford to shop in department stores. Woman who love to look and feel good about themselves without dropping a ton of money that they do not have in order to just have some nice things that you like, need, want. You'll LOVE this website!!! Just remember, you get what you pay for. HOWEVER, oftentimes it is actually better than what you would imagine.

maryb142
12/9/14

You better read the return policy before ordering or you will get stuck with a product if you do not like it!

Tip for consumers: Read the fine print.

valj4
12/9/14

DO NOT ORDER FROM THIS COMPANY. I BOUGHT SHOES FOR $25 AND WHEN I WANTED TO RETURN THEM THEY CHARGED BE $10 FOR SHIPPING LABEL. WHEN THEY RECEIVED MY SHOES THEY NEVER CREATED MY ACCOUNT. I CALLED 3 WEEKS LATER TRYING TO HET MY REFUND. THEY TOLD ME THE DEPARTMENT THAT RECEIVED MY ITEM NEVER CONTACTED THEM TO LET THEM KNOW THAT THEY RECEIVED MY RETURN. I WAS SO ANGRY. THEN THE AGENT PROCEEDS TO TELL ME THEY ARE ONLY CREDITING ME BACK $23 BECAUSE THEIR WAS A $2 SHIPPING CHARGE. THAT JUST SET ME OFF. YOU GUYS TOOK 3 WEEKS TO CREDIT ME MY MONEY AND YOU ARE STILL HOLDING $2 FROM ME. WHERE IS THE GREAT CUSTOMER SERVICE NOMORERACK CLAIMS THEY PROVIDE? DO NOT ORDER FROM THESE PEOPLE. THEY CHARGE WAY TO MUCH TO RETURN SOMETHING. LET ME MENTION YOU WILL BE ON THE PHONE FOR 20 TO 25 MINUTES TO GET SOMEONE TO ACTUALLY HELP YOU.

Tip for consumers: DON'T BUY FROM COMPANY. POOR CUSTOMER SERVICE. CHARGE WAY TO MUCH TO HAVE ITEM SENT BACK TO THEM FOR A RETURN.

sandrae10
12/9/14

Will never shop here again. Did so for the first time. Products were shoddy. Delivery took forever. Totally dissatisfied.

claudiam12
12/8/14

I have orderd from this site for two years, because I am handicapped and can't go shopping on black fridays this is such a great thing for me. I have orderd over 30 different items from this site and never been diappointed. the quality was a lot better than Walmarts by far, I am so thankful we have this site to fall back on. I orderd something this year that they ran out of the colors I had orderd, they called and ask me if I still wanted the order with the colors they did have or order more of the colors they had. very punctural in mailing, product is true to what I bought. if I had a complaint I wish that when you get a email on your order being shipped they would describe the item in more detail. (such as colors size ect). love love love this site.

Tip for consumers: order in a timely manner, they will get all items to you. as far as faulty items, never has happened to me and I have orderd every thing for Christmas for two years. Thank You Nomorerack.

myraa
12/7/14

I ordered 2 comforters ( king and queen) and only 1 arrived ( king size). Called their costumer service but told that they have the confirmation already that the item was shipped. Advice me to go to FedEx office to check the item but unfortunately, the item was nowhere to find. They gave a number to call. Until I finally gave up and decided not to order anymore in this website.

3 Questions & Answers

Below are questions from consumers with answers from the NoMoreRack staff and other consumers. Do not write reviews in this section - click here to write a review
Ask a question
Q: What does NMR mean when they say you will receive multiple shipments to complete your order? Does it mean you have to pay more money???
8/14/13
marisae
A: does anyone have their phone number
2/10/11

BBB® Non-Accredited F Rating

On a scale of A+ to F

Reason for Rating F

BBB Ratings System Overview
- See more at: http://www.bbb.org/central-california-inland-empire/business-reviews/electronic-equipment-and-supplies-dealers/nomorerack-in-norco-ca-89065253#sthash.ueUA9jwM.dpuf
12/12/14
Add your answer
Questions? Get answers from the NoMoreRack staff and other consumers.
  • From where do products ship?

13 Photos for NoMoreRack