US Government's NSF

1st Review:
sophien

615 Reviews for NoMoreRack

Review Highlights

I knew shipping was 2-3 weeks, my order took a little over 3 weeks.

It never showed up...I figured 2-3 weeks shipping as they'd stated.

They asked me if I wanted to do a credit on their site.

1 star
Rating Distribution

▼ Sort by: recent

4/16/14

I ordered a tablet from nomorerack. I liked the price and the delivery time was good. I was sent a notice, and the tracking program worked just fine. I have a BIG problem, however. I do not have an address that I can receive goods safely, and they do not deliver to P.O. Boxes. My package stayed outside for several days, luckily it was not stolen or gotten wet. This is the only issue I have "SO FAR". The Jury is still out, but I will see what happens on the next order. Other than that, it seems to be pretty good!

4/10/14

NOT WORTH IT!! I am very angry and disappointed. I ordered tank tops in good faith. I received an email approving the order. I received an email confirming it was shipped and then I receive an email telling me that the order was delivered to Brooklyn. I contacted customer service to learn via email that my order was cancelled. I then communicate again with customer service to learn that they ran out of stock and that is why my order was cancelled. This is ridiculous. With today's technology, you can make available only the number of items you have in stock to avoid these types of issues. Now I have to wait 7 to 10 days for my refund.

4/9/14

Saw a link on FB for the 1600 Series sheet set for $29. Received immediate conformation, shipped in a week, and arrived 2 days later. The sheets are exactly what I expected them to be...light weight microfiber. The labeling states "1600 thread count, Egyptian cotton"...all I can say is they are lightweight sheets. I did not expect them to be anything more. UPDATE: I have placed 2 orders with NoMoreRack.com with no issues. Both orders shipped inside of a week from placing the orders, and were delivered a few days later. Both items were as advertised, and I feel they were both exceptional bargains. I have read numerous bad reviews about this company, but I believe all companies have dis-satisfied customers. The net just gives them voice. As for the website, it does load slowly. I will continue to shop this site. UPDATE: 3rd order arrived today just over a week from order. Another good deal.

4/8/14

I ordered two items to take on my vacation. One is lost with USPS and the other arrived damaged the day before my trip.

The customer service rep responded promptly to my email, but he told me to call UPS to have it sent to my hotel. Clearly he didn't read my message because I wasn't dealing with UPS and I had already contacted the Postal Service.

In disgust, I posted a comment on their facebook page. It was promptly removed and I got a FB message asking me to message them privately so that they could address the issue. I did and got a response that mirrored the email I had received.

I wasted my money with them and trust me, I will not be making that mistake again.

4/7/14

FIRST THING'S FIRST: YOU MAY HAVE SOME DOUBTS. I placed my order for a solar phone charger on the evening of April 2, 2014. I payed using a prepaid card (American Express or Visa) that you can get from Target or any other place you might know sells them. So I placed my order and I got a notification the next day that my order was processed and was being shipped from New York. NOTE: Even if you sign up for receiving notifications of your package, the only message you will receive is that your order has been shipped. I received my package the next day after that (April 4, 2014)! I got my charger! By the way, they use United States Postal Service usually with small/light packages so you can receive the package in 4 days max (not including weekends). I give them a 8 out of 10 (mostly because they didn't keep me notified and had my doubts). IMPORTANT: DON'T LISTEN TO THEM IF THEY SAY THEY PUT 10 DOLLARS INTO YOUR ACCOUNT! THEY'RE LYING SO YOU CAN GO SHOP SOME MORE!

4/5/14

they dont deserve a star even, bad customer service, idiots sunning social media websites, and the customer help are hiding behind the "send email we dont receive calls" game so they dont replay to you except with nonsense repeated bull$#*!.
beside whether it was their mistake they satisfy you with a biiiig gift which is "we are sorry we are restricted" !!!

4/1/14

I had ordered three tablets..ordered the first week of Dec 2013 to be guaranteed before Xmas..did not. On top of that one tablet wasn't even the correct one suppose to be 4.2 I got 4.0. Tried several times to get them fix it but to no avail. The other two tablets were fine nothing to fancy but works fine for the price. I don't have a problem with the quality of product just customer service and prompt response. I just want what's fair and unfortunately time is a customer service issue for me ...so I will not shop here again. So roll your dice and hope all goes well. I'd rather go with a CO. That has the time for me. There are so many CO out there that can offer the same product and better service.

3/28/14

Ordered Dawgs Women's X Casual Sandals - Assorted Colors 1 $12.00 Shipping $2.00 Total $14.00 03/26/ 10pm PDT. It was shipped out of Nevada 03/26 and delivered to CA 03/28/14. Product as described.

3/28/14

I use this site quite frequently and LOVE IT! I have placed over 15-20 orders with them and never once had any problems. I go on and order without any issue, checkout without any issue and within a day or two i recieve my shipping notification and a few days later my stuff is here! Ive gotten exactly what i have ordered. I purchase alot of jewlery from them when it is a deal of a lifetime and bring it to my jeweler and always 100% just as they described. Their retail values are alittle higher than they should be so take that into consideration and also when you go to track its usually not right on point with the day. Mine usually arrive a few days later. I am constantly getting a credit of $10 of a $30 purchase and love using it when FREE SHIPPING is going on. Not that $2.00 per item is much for shipping! That is extremley low and you cant complain about the 10-14 arrival they state it in many places on their site. If you dont want to wait, order else where!!! I LOVE NOMORERACK and will continue to be a loyal customer!

3/27/14

This was my first purchase with "no more rack". I ordered 2 sheet sets..I'm impressed with the quality, so soft and has 4 pillow cases instead of two.
I placed my order on 3/17/14 & received my order on 3/27/14. That's 11 days !
Each set was in its own zipper bag, each was then placed into a plastic sealed envelope, then into a shipping box. Quick shipping, very well packaged, good quality, as well as an awesome price. Kudos.. Thumbs up !

3/24/14

When dealing with this site I have never had problems. The check out process was easy. I received my items early and everything was in working order even down to the iPad. I have had no problems. Awesome deals!

3/23/14

I had a very good experience with this site. I ordered the 1800 brushed cotton sheets. I received an email message the next day stating that they were shipping. They arrived in a week, in a plastic shipping envelope, and were in good shape. At first they seemed a bit rough, but I am quite picky about sheets, and currently have very expensive sheets on my bed. After washing them in Tide detergent, they were a LOT softer! I also had no problem with the web site. I am very happy with my purchase, and am heading to the site to order another set of sheets.

3/22/14

I have not ordered from this site, was tempted to but after reading the reviews I am definitely not going to order. It also concerns me the amount of times that a rep from this company chimed in and stated that they would help the person complaining in the review. Seems to me that if this many people complain something would have been done a long time ago. Very disappointed, I always look forward to finding a new site that has great deals.

3/19/14

I started using the site around January or so.. I have made a few purchases, in addition, had to return 1 item (defective wireless charger for my S-Note3)... I must say, my return was hassle free, got my refund extremely quickly after request... now for all my other purchases, a few took a bit, but all came as promised, advertised and described. I am a happy customer. I am sorry for all the other peeps who's had bad experience, but for my personal use and experience, I've had a positive one.

I shop also on Amazon and other sites and their prices are lower 90% of the time, the few times they were higher by only $1-4...

3/19/14

Good merchandise. Great deals. Superb customer service. One of the best sites I've dealt with and I've dealt with a lot!

3/16/14

I have ordered from this site twice. The first order was for jewelry. When it arrived I was not very happy with the product but I did not pay much and figured you get what you pay for. I ended up giving the fake looking jewelry to my young daughter as costume wear. My second order however was beyond awful. I ordered rainbow looms they advertised as 2500 pieces with tools. I also ordered what they described as "Hotel Quality" comforter. First the rainbow looms. These were the exact same packages I have found in my local dollar store. It came in one mailing packages but in four separate individual loom packages. There was no branding at all, only four clear small bags with one small tool. These were not rainbow loom bands. They are the cheap dollar store ones. Another thing was the fact when they took the branding material off the bags, I'm assuming so I wouldn't know what the actual brand was, they ripped open the bags leaving most the bands loose in the mailing packaging. This was supposed to be a gift and I payed $11 + $2 shipping four 4 dollar store packs of fake rainbow looms. I am starting to get the idea of how this company works. The resell returned items and cheap items and up mark them at a profit. As for the so called "Hotel Quality" comforter, the item came dirty with black marks. This was a white comforter. It cam in a shipping bag that could not be reused. I paid $38 supposed to be originally near $200. When i called to complain they stated I could pay to ship it back to them. When I complained about that they provided me a shipping label but expected me to pay for the shipping material to send it back. I eventually had to get my refund through the credit card company because they failed to work with me. Both of these items were supposed to be gifts. My lesson was not to try to buy on the cheap and just buy at price or on sale for items you know are real. I would much rather not have the stress of dealing with sub par companies and their horrible customer service. Buy from here if you like cheap stuff and bad service.

3/14/14

I have placed six different orders with Nomorerack and completely satisfied with each of them. I read the descriptions prior to ordering and when each shipment arrived, they were exactly what I ordered. Yes the site freezes up and the shipping can be slow but for $2.00 per shipping, I don't mind waiting a week or two. I am telling all my friends and family about this site. I will continue to look for bargains with this company. All my Christmas shopping will be done with them.

3/13/14

I ordered a Micheal Kors bag and the one I got was not the same as the photos on the site? And they only had the one listed on the site ,so its not like thry shipped the wrong ittem. And they packing on the bag said maid in Vietman? odd to say the least so back it went with NO questions asked by them

3/11/14

This company SUCKS!
Beyond poor quality
Shipping is soo slow walking it here would be faster
they "claim" if u FIND it cheaper they will give u 3x the amount --NOT!
IF U COMPLAIN U ONLY GET A FORM LETTER TYPE EMAIL NOTHING MORE

3/10/14

I saw a commercial about this site and decided to check it out. The site is very slow and freezes up a lot. After looking through several items, I decided that I should check for the legitimacy of the site. Upon reading the many negative reviews, I will not be purchasing from this site.

3/9/14

This place is a rip off. I bought a helicopter from nomorerack.com and they sent it to me with all propellers broken, charger broke and obviously it was used and was supposed to be new. I returned it exactly like they had asked and the pack mysteriously dissapeared and shows still in transit in there city. Nmr emailed me and said I sent them a wallet instead of the helicopter. On my defense I had packaged it at USPS in front of the USPS clerk, paid to have insuaarance on it and a tracking number. NMR is a rip off, scam and liars... Now I had to contact BBB, federal trade commission, and consumer affairs.

3/6/14

The products are poor quality (unbelievable crap!!!)_; you don't get what you ordered and they only issue partial credit for any returns. Not worth the time. Stay away and save yourself the frustration.

3/6/14

I ordered a irola tablet it said may take up to 3 weeks to deliver got mine in less than a week! also ordered a portable charger got it same week I ordered it! no complaints here, only downfall to buying a cheaper tablet is the battery don't stay charged as long as I like it to, but other than that no problems with no more rack at all. I will def buy from again.

3/1/14

I ordered three sets of window panels. When they came, one set was defective. I returned it, and when, the next week, I went to order another set, they were no longer offered. I wanted to send the remaining two sets back as they do not cover my windows, and I cannot find them anywhere on the internet.
I talked to THREE different people from nomorerack (over 45 min), having to explain my situation each time. Finally, when the third person said they could not help me, I asked for a manager. He said there was "no manager in" that day, but he could take my name and number and have someone call me. That was a week ago. No call, no email. Terrible customer service, and it is too bad for them, as they lost a potential customer who would probably spend hundreds of dollars on their site (which I already have) over a $50 refund.

2/28/14

I ordered a pink zeetablet from nomorerack I payed 61 dollars for it I got it brand new in the package. Very pleased, will be shopping there again.. retail price, is 200±

2/28/14

I've ordered 3 items from them. A bike cell phone holder for my son, he is very happy with, said it's very sturdy and easy to mount . A Belleza flat iron at a fraction of the retail price (my daughter is happy) . A pair of sterling silver earrings good quality. Everything arrived as expected and sooner than expected. I would have no problem buying again.

2/27/14

Great cheapie products. You can't expect the best quality at these prices, but the led colored lights were really cheap and arrived soon enough. Remember the phrase "slow boat from China"? This really applies but it's not so bad. I really like "Light in the Box" too..the website is much more attractive and inviting but great places for getting disposable goods..

2/25/14

Horrible customer service!!! I had to send them an email asking about the status of my order that I placed almost 2 months ago. Then they respond with this annoying tagline of "Always here to help" from someone named "Lovely D" (Really??) saying that there was a supplier issue and I was issued a refund a day ago. However, they never sent me an email apologizing or with the status of the order and act like it's no big deal. DO NOT ORDER FROM NOMORERACK - you will be severely disappointed!!!!!!

2/24/14

My cousin tried returning two products that arrived to her broken. After weeks of fighting it, they finally told her to return the items, but refused to give her a refund.
She posted her story on their facebook wall, only to be told "send us a private message" and then she was blocked from the page.
I left a comment on their wall, bringing the block to their attention (and to my friends list attention) only to be told "have her send us a private message" to which I replied that she couldn't because they have blocked her. A friend of mine saw my post and commented "Saw it. Noted"
Next thing I know, I'm blocked and my friend who commented was blocked.
So I took to twitter, and have since been blocked as well.
Where is the customer service? They claim to want to help but block any users with discontent.
DON'T DO BUSINESS WITH NOMORERACK.COM they lack integrity and professionalism.

2/23/14

I have placed three orders with NoMoreRack.com and have been completely satisfied. The items I received were exactly as described and what I expected. Be a responsible consumer and read the description of each item. I plan to place another order this week. The shipping cost is $2 per item and I received each order within 7 days.

2/23/14

I placed an order for a ring $1,251 Jan 10, 2014 it was supposed to have been shipped 2-day express mail with a $100 insurance added.
Feb 10, 2014 after multiple emails to them I still had not received the shipment. I had also received a callback from USPS Corporate office that there was never a package attached to the tracking number. It was still in New York!!
And the tracking number was electronically generated. Not physically at USPS. Finally after threatening FTC on them on Feb 18, 2014 - I get my money back. Then on Feb 19, 2014 THE NEXT DAY - the amt of $1,225.35 was charged on my bank acct from a website I've NEVER heard of called Agoda.com out of Great Britain. And I was charged a Foreign transfer fee. (My bank is VERY familiar with NoMoreRack.com by the way which is not a good thing) I'm now broke with Kids to feed. My bank is working on refunding it to me but it will be up to a couple of weeks. NMR can go to hell for all I care. I hope the company drops down so far from lawsuits and negative marks on BBB that there wont be a smudge left. And I wanted to add this - a day later I called my bank (after the card was closed) I find out the piece of hoo-haw had tried charging an additional 6 times on my card!!! 6 times??? Only a stupid nimrod would try a canceled card 4-5 times but 6? You are stupid as stupid gets and then some! What you're doing is a federal offense. How does Federal Prison sound to you? Hahahaha! Get ready NMR cuz its coming with a vengeance!
Don't give me your pathetic "I'm sorry" crap - I've got 25 emails with nothing but "I'm so sorry" YOU who were also known as BidRack.com who was shut down in a lawsuit JUNE 25, 2011 in the Unitede District Court Northern District of CA - So now - you have a new name and in a new state of NY - Nice try in the hiding part, too bad you can't hide that stuff from the BBB! FTC! and FCC!

I hope you rot!!

2/18/14

I have ordered several times from them since 11/27/13. Here's my experience:

PROS:

1) When an item was not going to be delivered or their supplier was out of stock I was promptly notified, issued a refund, and given $10 credit as an apology. I appreciated this very much.

2) All the items I did receive were of EXCELLENT quality. No complaints at all - I've ordered clothes, rings, cards, tech accessories, murano charm bracelets etc and I was very impressed I received such quality at such a good price!! The misspelling on the shirt (described below) was a disappointment but the quality of the shirt was wonderful.

CONS:
1) If you are ordering for a holiday you HAVE to order at least 1 month ahead. I ordered Christmas presents (on 12/5) this year from them: 2 of my childs Christmas presents we never got and my niece & nephews presents arrived on 1/17/14.

I have had their shipping take 4 days and others 6-7 weeks...its a crap shoot so give yourself LOTS of time for delivery!!

2) I ordered the Geico Camel t-shirt (Hump Day YEAH..) for my son and it had misspellings on it...beware of that as it seems some of their items are the "throw aways" from large companies. On the other hand I ordered my niece the Twilight Edward hoodie sweatshirt for $7.00 and it was perfect..no misspellings at all and made of good material.

Yes I will order from them again as I know now that shipping takes a horribly long time and I order with a "I hope I get this!" attitude cuz you never know with them.

I gave 3/5 stars because I'm still a bit angry about the Christmas thing but their prices and the quality of their products are very good.

Hope this helps ;-)

2/16/14

I see many people complaining about this website. First with the delayed shipping I did have an order take about 3 weeks but of course this was right before Christmas. Second, you have to remember you get what you pay for so don't expect high quality product for something you only pay $8 for. Third, as for the return policy I have a couple of friends who have had to return items and they were able to do so without any issues. I have made several purchases from this website and have not had any issues with scam or hacking into my account. Just remember this can happen with any company look at Target, do you blame that on target and never shop there again? Trust me if I thought this website was a scam by any means I would be the first to share my thoughts on that but I truly have no reason or circumstances to believe that this company is scamming anyone. I think people might just be upset because of the policies, but this is why you read return and exchange policies prior to purchasing.

2/15/14

I ordered 3 pieces of jewelry (Stainless steel for men) When I received the package, The packing slip showed all items had been packed but one of the bracelets I ordered was not in the package. I do not believe it ever left the supplier. When I contacted NMR they said the supplier could not replace the item and offered me a store credit. No one in their right mind would want a store credit from a store that could not furnish the item ordered. I want my money back so I can order the item or similar from someone else. They have not resolved this issue in a satisfactory way! They still show that item for sale!!!

2/15/14

DO NOT ORDER FROM THIS SITE! This is the worst site I have EVER used for online shopping. I ordered three items. The first, 6 satin underwire bras, came promptly and looked nice. When I tried them on however, I found they are made with a bell-shape and ride up with any movement. AT ALL. Garbage.
The second item is even worse. I ordered a feather & down bed pillow. The feathers are such poor quality that the quills poke through the fabric and stab your face. I can't believe selling an items this bad and this dangerous is even legal.
I received the third item (bed sheets) several weeks after the first two. I haven't opened them because I'm afraid I'll be disappointed with this product as well.
And don't plan to return anything - their customer service is worse than their merchandise (if that's possible)!

2/14/14

I've ordered several things from them. Never had any trouble except one time it didn't arrive. But the prices are super low - maybe some of it from China but for the price, I can't complain.

2/14/14

returns were a nightmare. for over a month i emailed back n forth w/their customer service who says always "we are here to help".. Baloney...i returned 3 items gave them tracking n delivery confirm, they said had to confirm it w/their vendor, which did not do diddly. finally i was so exasperated i got hold of paypal thru which i had paid them, explained situation and frustration. well within 2 days of paypal contacting them they coughed up the refund. but it took me a month of frustrating repeated emails to them with no response til i got paypal involved. i will not ever use them again!! i suggest you think twice about them no matter how great their deals seem. also watch out for the hidden words final sale when buying anything from them.

2/12/14

Before I tell you the bad, I must give them credit for the fast delivery (2 days) after placing the order. So the bad and worse now. I bought 4 MID Google Android Tablet PC & Accessories and man, am I regretting the buy. All 4 tablets stopped charging after 2 weeks of infrequent use. I called nomorerack and the rep who didint give her name told me the return time (of 2 weeks of the order being shipped) had lapse so I'm not entitled to a refund and directed me to the manufacturer, Global Phoenix at 8667770079, 6072577279 for resolution because there's nothing they could do at this time. That is another unsatisfactory review to be written.

So the long and short of this message, do not engage in impulsive buying; do your research about the company/ read the reviews about a site before purchasing online. If I had taken the time to do so, I would not have made the purchase because the reviews on nomorerack is just damning. Remember, if it is too good to be true, maybe its it just that.
How did I learn about this site? I was re-directed to this site after clicking on overstock.com. The tablets had a countdown time of less than 5 hrs to get the deal of $59.99. I just couldn't miss such a deal on a brand new tablet as it was advertised. The following day, the countdown time was less than 16 hours. Wow!

2/12/14

That vincent D guy is spamming the same reply to everyone that gives two or less starts lol. My mom wants to buy from this site but I'm telling her it's a big scam. If she does buy I'll come back here and tell the results..she wants to buy an ipad from it.

2/11/14

I bought a tablet about 2 weeks before Christmas and used a credit card. My information was accessed and fraudulent charges were made on my account. NEVER use your credit cards on there site!

2/10/14

webpages buffer "forever"-customer reply to a complaint did not fix problems with wrong merchandise sent to me(twice)

2/8/14

I ordered off the website prior to reading the reviews. I was a little scared of what to expect. I checked the site pretty much daily until I noticed all the items in my order shipped. I actually received all the items. I encountered only two issues.
1. One of the shipments said that the post office had a bad address and couldn't deliver the package. (which is very strange as I had 2 other packages by that time without any problems). I e-mailed the site and they e-mailed back the next day (it was like 8pm when I e-mailed). They said to contact the post office to see if they still had the package. The next day in the mail there was my package. Not sure where the disconnect was there....
2. The sheets I ordered the packaging was cracked/torn. The sheets themselves seem fine. They actually are the same as ones that I paid $30 for. So they are discounted.

I did order a blueray player. After reading the reviews about the tablets people had problems with I was a little apprehensive. But the blueray player works great!

All in all it wasn't a bad experience. All the products were received and look good.

2/7/14

I ordered a transistor radio and it came USED. I paid to have it sent back with the assurance that the item cost and the postage would be credited to the card I used to purchase it on. NO REFUND EVER CAME. They also wont answer their phones.

2/7/14

I will never order from this site again. I ordered something from them and did receive it, however, when I checked my bank statement, I see that they submitted it as a recurring check card purchase. I called my bank and my bank told me that it was submitted to them like that. In other words they would have tried to charge my account every month. Needless to say I am angry. When I called nomorerack.com twice I was told that it was not their fault and that it must be my bank's fault. I do not believe that at all, I trust my bank way more than I trust nomorerack.com. Beware, beware of this site.

2/7/14

I bought a pair of boots for my daughter for Christmas. It took them about 3 weeks to come in. She wore them no more than 3 times and the sole and suede part started to separate. The 14 day return/exchange policy is absolutely ridiculous. If you order something from them and it breaks on day 15...too bad. I saw an add on Facebook and that is how I found out about them. Next time, I will do A LOT more research before I order from a company. It doesn't matter how great a deal you get if the product does not hold up. I am furious and plan to let everyone know about my experience. Terrible job NOMORERACK! :(

2/7/14

I ordered a set of rings in size 8 and was sent a size 6. Because I didn't contact them within 14 days, I cannot get a refund. This was clearly their mistake. I also ordered two set of sheets on Jan 10th and have yet to receive them. They charged my account on Jan 10th and as of today, I have not received any items that I ordered. I tried to contact their Corp. office in New York just to get lost in their automated phone service. I guess I have to take the $70 loss! STAY AWAY FROM THIS SITE!

2/6/14

After reading other comments about this site, I still took a chance. I received my order quickly and without incident. The product I ordered, a set of sheets, was not as I expected...a little flimsy...we'll see with time how they hold-up...but for the price I'm satisfied. All-in-all I'm glad I took the chance.

2/6/14

The best way to rate nomorerack is INCONSISTENT. My experiences have been great and not so great. Two of my orders were excellent - easy ordering process and pleased with name-brand items I was already familiar with. One order was not available a week or so after I placed it, and the amount was refunded to my credit card. I was disappointed but these things happen. One item I received had a manufacturing defect, so I was given an RMA number and return label. I tracked it via USPS and it was delivered. Two weeks later, the manufacturer says they didn't receive it and nomorerack says my RMA will soon expire. So I guess I'm out more than $40 !?! After this, I don't think I'll shop at nomorerack again.

2/6/14

Ordered a tablet from them for my son. Came in and it didn't work. They said no problem, send it back, you'll get a refund. It's been a month since I sent it back and nothing. I've sent emails after emails and now they're telling me my claim or whatever has expired and there's nothing they can do! It wasn't even my fault it expired! Luckily, their crap is cheap so I guess it's a bought lesson as they say. DONT DO BUSINESS WITH THIS COMPANY!!!

2/6/14

I ordered a tablet that won't charge for my daughters birthday! Now what? Do they care no! They say email them but it is just a waist of time! I will never shop on this website again, and I will tell people to stay away!

About NoMoreRack
Specialties & Business Description
NoMoreRack is a flash sales site that offers discounts of as much as 70-80% on everything from clothing to consumer electronics. Deals typically last 24 hours and low prices are meant to be achieved through the purchase of overstock inventory and discounted products.
Meet the Business Representative