US Government's NSF

New York, NY 10016
experience@nomorerack.com

673 Reviews for NoMoreRack

Review Highlights

I knew shipping was 2-3 weeks, my order took a little over 3 weeks.

It never showed up...I figured 2-3 weeks shipping as they'd stated.

They asked me if I wanted to do a credit on their site.

1 star
Rating Distribution

▼ Sort by: recent

7/29/14

I ordered a tablet from them in May 2014. It was defective. They asked me to return on my dime, and they did send another one to me. The 2nd one was worse than the first. Now, I can't get anyone to return emails, and when I tried to live chat, the rep disconnected me once he was apprised of the situation. The order is now in dispute with my credit card company, since after a month of trying to get it handled, I have gotten nothing but silence. I also have a complaint in with the Better Business Bureau.

7/28/14

My name is Dorothy and I ordered from them, I agree they are crooks. Watch out everyone, I had to get my attorney on this company.

7/25/14

I purchased a 9 in tablet from nomorerack which did not work. Would not connect to WiFi. Contacted them and was sent return labels to some placed called worryfreegadgets. When it was returned I was told that a replacement had been shipped and given a tracking number for usps. Item never shipped. After a week nomorerackvsent an email saying the label was going to expire because I had not sent the tablet back and after informing them that it had been sent back they gave me a credit. They then stupidly sent me a email asking to rate my experience. After receiving the very poor rating they started sending me email after email asking me to change my rating. This company is a scam. DO NOT BUY FROM THEM. All you people who have given them good reviews, keep buying and you will be a victim too

7/23/14

I have ordered a ton of stuff from here and have been VERY pleased with everything I have received! I have received most items very timely, some way faster than I ever expected. One item did say it was delivered, but I had not gotten it, emailed got an immediate response and they re-shipped the item. My only advice is read the product description so you know exactly what you are ordering and you won't be disappointed! I recommend this site to everyone!

7/20/14

I was debating to order from them after reading all the reviews but I did anyways so far I have ordered 3 items on different orders 2nd was a little problem but they took care of it fast I have spent about 120.00 with them im very happy with them will order again.

7/16/14

I've read some terrible reviews for nomorerack.com but so far, I have been very
pleased with the items I've bought. They came fast, & my shipping was free.
I have ordered 2 pairs of shoes & a large pack of socks for my daughter. I also
ordered 2 stainless steel shelving units, that were large & heavy. Free shipping for them. I could not believe it. I've told others about the site & they have been pleased with what they ordered too.

7/15/14

I placed my first order on the site and it was the only order I will ever make. I ordered two pieces of bedding in specific styles, when I checked my order history it showed two styles I did NOT order. When I tried to email the customer service people, they did nothing but tell me they couldn't fix it and how to view my order. Before my order had been processed, they told me it couldn't be cancelled and if I wanted to return the items, I would have to wait for them to arrive, contact customer service again, get the return info and send it back, which would take two weeks. I will never order from them again. They told me if I returned the items I would only get a "credit" on my account so instead of getting my money, I would have to order something else which would most likely get messed up anyway. I DO NOT RECOMMEND THIS SITE TO ANYONE.

7/9/14

Have ordered several times. All items arrived in a reasonable timeframe, but one. All items met my expectations, but one. Overall I'm very satisfied with my experiences and plan to continue shopping at nomorerack.

7/7/14

Horrible unethical company..I ordered some stuff from them I had to send one item back because it was broken, I got tracking on the item and they tried to tell me they never received it back but the tracking proved they did, I had to call them at least 6 times to get my refund, total time on the phone with them was 3.5 hours, I never received my refund as promised, I just gave up on them and chalked it up to experience. I'm contacting the BBB, Attorney General, and consumer affairs as well. Over 3000 Customers have also opened a Facebook page about their unethical business practice. I believe they will go out of business soon.

7/6/14

This company is a scam took my money and never ship me my stuff been over 3 months now stay away overstock it way better and professional to deal with

7/3/14

DO NOT let them have your e-mail address. Two months later I am still getting spam e-mails daily. NOMORERACK sells e-mail addresses. The most insecure site I've ever visited or used. Should have read reviews before clicking on this site.

7/3/14

I have to say I love nomorerack.com. My daughters DVD player broke and I was searching sites on the internet to find an afordable Portable DVD Player. Not only did i find an affordalbe player it was only $48 and had free shipping and warranty and they garunteed my happiness with my product or they would buy it back and even pay for free return shipping. I will deffinately be shopping with nomorerack.com there prices are great and they have great customer service.

6/28/14

I wouldn't doubt if many of the 5 star reviews are fake.

I purchased a tremendous buy, a 130 dollar set of bed clothes selling for 30. Great deal right, I washed them twice, second time a hole developed on the fitted sheet. There is no recourse from this company because I opened the package, well no kidding I opened the package. Sheets should not fail after the second washing, I will no longer purchase even a lollipop from this enterprise.

6/26/14

I tried to order a new tablet from them and all I received a machine that did not work at all, It looked used so I returned it and request a new tablet. This one ran for about 5 days and quit. I told them I did not wish for my personal information to get out and they completely ignored me and I suspect they will repair the tablet and reissue it to someone else with all my PI on it. Most items I have received are used not working pieces of junk! They promise new merchandise hahahahahaha! Never buy from these cheats again

6/23/14

We bought a 10" tablet with bells and whistles on 6/19 with Priority Shipping. Today we recieved a 7" basic model. After hours on the phone with customer service (one supervisor actually hung up), we recieved an RA to return the merchandise, being explained that that was ALL THAT THEY COULD DO. Apparently, after the vendor recieved the product and realized their mistake, they then had up to two weeks to ship the correct product to us. So then, we order the CORRECT tablet again, and we call back to request a refund. Apparently, AFTER they recieve the tablet, it could take another 7-10 business days to refund our money because of THEIR mistake! WOW!

This is terrible customer service. Especially when you are able to verify my hisrory with that company. They lost a good customer, who even after waiting forever for past purchases to arrive has not complained until now...

6/21/14

My experience has been very good! I've ordered bed sheets, some jewelry, and sunglasses, and make-up brushes! Received my deliveries all within reasonable time. I can only speak for myself... so far so good."

6/18/14

I ordered my daughter a swimming suit that was very reasonable and when it came in the top was missing the hook that holds the strap!

6/17/14

I will never buy another item from this online shopping website. I returned items as instructed for either a credit or refund, completing the forms enclosed and sending it back in the original packaging via UPS at my expense. A month later when I called customer service I was informed this was a non-refundable item. Evidently I should have called first to obtain authorization to return the item. This was not stated anywhere on the return forms ! After speaking with a rude customer service representative I was informed they would contact the vendor and I must wait 5 days for a response via email. So now they have the returned items and my money !!!

6/13/14

i took a chance and ordered the 20.00 sheets. Pleasant surprise, they turned out to be better than expected. Returned an Ordered two more sets of sheets. I have also ordered a few sterling silver jewelry items, Jewelry was very nice and have had no issues so far,

6/10/14

Be sure you read the return policy before you send anything back! If you don't get a hold of them before you return something they will keep the product and not return your money. I learned the hard way! Will never buy anything from them again. Customer service sucked!

6/8/14

I have ordered MANY times from this site an recommended it to many people.. I am FULLY satisfied with everything I have purchased and received. I will keep using and recommending this site to others.
a big savings all items!

6/8/14

I have read the reviews and i personally have had no problems . my products were great and a good price . i felt i got more for what i paid for. it was shipped before the 7-10 days . Thank you so much.

6/7/14

I ordered a set of water/LED light speakers- and 2 sets of sheets. Although the speakers shipped separate from the sheets, both came in a reasonable amount of time, and I am very pleased with the quality of both. The prices almost seemed too good to be true- but that is what they charged for those items. The shipping cost was also very low, crazy- like $4.00 on your first order! In my
shipment, they also sent a coupon for $10 to use yourself, or to give to a friend. I had no problems at all, and am planning on doing more business with them. I don't understand the negative reviews- but I imagine there are some people who will find something wrong with anything, given the chance.

6/3/14

DO NOT, I REPEAT....DO NOT SHOP AT THIS WEB SITE. Nomoreracks merchandise is absolutely worthless and trying to return something is a nightmare. They send you no return instructions and you have to get a hold of customer service and that is by email. No phone number on web site but I was able to locate one and will post it here. 1-800-538-9798. Clothing material is thin and sizeing not correct. When I finally DID get some items returned, they only refunded me a portion of the item and went round anf round with CS. Finally, I said just keep the money as you will probably be out of business soon anyway. Don't waste your time and money and look up reviews before your order from any website. So far, I have found amazon to be the most reliable and merchandise is what is states it is. M. Goodwin

5/30/14

I placed two different orders and they "shipped" together but in the box just came one order, when I called them back they didn't help me since they said everything was there treating me like I was lying, and that I also needed to fill a police form and if that happened again they were going to need to close my account seriously?... Now I have to wait until they decide what they will do.... Terrible costumer service

5/29/14

I have had nothing but good service from this company for all of my 5 or 6 orders. I love their comforters and gave one to every member of my family. I now have their soft sheets and they are just as described - extremely soft and wonderful! All my orders came within 3 or 4 business days. I don't usually write reviews, but I saw so many bad ones here that I thought I should let you all know about my good experiences.

5/27/14

This is a ZERO STAR rating. I inadvertently ordered the wrong product. I sent the products back so I could re-order the correct product referencing the oder numbers on the address label. They said because I didn't follow the return policy exactly they would not credit me for the returned product. I was not even asking for a refund, I just wanted the correct product. They refused to credit me. The icing on the cake was they had the nerve to ask me change my survey rating from bad to positive. Unbelievable!!

5/22/14

ordered a piece of exercise equipment that arrived damaged. Obtained RA, returned item requesting replacement. Delivery of returned item confirmed and told i was given a credit. No credit even after multiple emails although still trying to get replacement instead of credit. After finally calling, told credit was given but could see clearly on my account page that it was not. Placed on hold then disconnected. Called back and spoke with supervisor, meanwhile the item that I had purchased now shows up NLA online. Four more days, I finally received the credit.

I had purchased a few smaller ticket items with a hiccup here and there, nothing outrageous, mostly inferior quality of the product. This was my first and last purchase from them.

5/21/14

My transaction when smoothly and the unit was shipped on time. I requested, from USPS tracking information to be texted to me. After the initial "Item has left shipper's facility" and notification that USPS now had it in Orlando I heard nothing else for 3 weeks until I received it. I don't fault Nomorerack. I do fault USPS and can understand why they're slowly going underl

Additionally, I had an opportunity to approach Nomorerack's customer service via email and their response was very timely...both times. I give Nomorerack a 5 star rating. Others may ding them for the lengthy delivery time but it is NOT them.

5/19/14

Poor customer service. No response from requests for issues to be elevated. Order has never arrived. Reporting them to Credit Card Company and poostal inspectors

5/18/14

I ordered a comforter set from them and it was great until I washed it and it fell apart! The inside stuffing balled up so bad most of the comforter has no stuffing! After contacting customer service 3 times the only thing they could tell me is I was just past the return window so they would not return the product! They obviously do not back any of their a products! They should last longer than a month now I'm out $80 with a bad comforter! DO NOT BUY FROM THIS HORRIBLE COMPANY THEIR PRO DUCTS DO NOT LAST!!!!!

5/17/14

We ordered Royal Lizzy Couture Médaillon Secrète Tote color Light Gold(order 15652437). We got delivered the purse of Red color with a receipt attached stating that the ordered item must be of Light Gold color.
What kind of service is it? We will not get involved in the business with such irresponsible company anymore.

5/13/14

I order a $10 watch that looked very attractive. I wanted to order more do to the fantastic discounts they were offering but decided to gamble only $10 to see if this was legite. I got my $10 watch 2 weeks later and the LED on it didn't work. I contacted them to return it and I want a full refund. They told me they will give me a store credit. I told them I do not want a credit I want a refund as I am not going to buy anything from this site again. They said they will issue me a refund to my cc when they receive the watch back. They emailed a return label. I told them I don't have a printer and they need to ship me a label. They refused. I've decided to wear the watch so when friends ask where I got my $10 broken watch I will tell them NOMORACK.com.

5/13/14

Another site that offers a variety of items at extremely low cost under the premise that the buyer is purchasing directly from the manufacturer. The site does hold up it end on some great deals but a majority of the items presented are just low quality junk. Just like every other site like this on the web, it can be very hit and miss. Some items can be really good whereas others not so much. Shipping is cheap and relatively fast. Although I have heard from other buyers that their purchases came a lot later than stated. I have never had to deal with customer services or make a return but I honestly won't be using this site anymore because I don't think they really offer great products. If you're still interested, be very careful of what and how much you buy.

5/11/14

I ordered a tablet, of course it was defective. They said send it back, I did. Now it's all excuses and apologies for why there is no refund. Then they say they did but PayPal says no. Don't waste your time or money. It's completely frustrating. I'll post bad reviews where ever I can about this site.

5/7/14

So far, I've made 2 orders from this site and have been happy with what I've received You *do* need to be careful, however, to make sure that you are truly getting a deal. I've noticed that in several cases, you could get the same or better deal somewhere else but not by much (at least on the items I've checked on Pricegrabber.com).

My only (minor) squabble is that each and every item ships separately and via different shippers (Post office, UPS, DHL, etc.). I am guessing it's because the items come from different sources.

5/4/14

I was so scared after reading all the ratings but I ordered from them anyway. I ordered a set of six sports bras and they came in less than a week and were all packages in plastic in addition to the outside packaging. I just ordered $100 worth of items that are all different so I will be back to edit once I receive (praying) everything in new condition.

EDIT: just received my second order all packages separately. I got lacy white shorts, blue cabana shoes and a really long cardigan. The cardigan is made of a really crappy material but it looks good on so I guess that I more important. But I received all my items. Maybe the site has gotten better over time. They had a commercial in my area.

Final edit! The sweater I thought was cheap is the "long open front hacci cardigan." To be fair, I've seen the same cardigan for like 60 bucks (got it for 20) through googling and NMR did list the materials used. No problem with then so far.

4/28/14

I recently ordered sheets and a comforter (not the same order). I was so shocked, the sheets already came. They are exactly as the description stated. I am happy with this site and will continue to order from them.

4/24/14

I've ordered twice from this site. Once, I needed to cancel right away because I noticed the shipping would take longer than I expected. The customer service was great. They immediately cancelled the order, and did not charge my card. I would buy from then again.

4/21/14

I ordered a android tablet for 49.00. I got a nice working tablet as advertised. Can't complain. They fulfilled their part of the deal. Thanks nomorerack.

4/18/14

I just got my first order from NoMoreRack. I read through the site before buying, checked retail pricing and read a lot of negative reviews of the site. With all that in mind, I thought I would simply try one easy order with a couple of items because I didn't want to get too deep in. However, now that i received my items, I have to say that I'm extremely pleased. NoMoreRack is clear about their fulfillment times online. In fact, they do as promised and "underpromise" and "over deliver". I respect that way of doing things so I don't have false expectations. A couple of the products I bought were also listed on Amazon, but NMR beat Amazon by about 10% on the products I bought. I think it's important to note that my experience with NMR will continue in the future and I intend to write further reviews as I purchase from them!

4/16/14

I ordered a tablet from nomorerack. I liked the price and the delivery time was good. I was sent a notice, and the tracking program worked just fine. I have a BIG problem, however. I do not have an address that I can receive goods safely, and they do not deliver to P.O. Boxes. My package stayed outside for several days, luckily it was not stolen or gotten wet. This is the only issue I have "SO FAR". The Jury is still out, but I will see what happens on the next order. Other than that, it seems to be pretty good!

4/7/14

FIRST THING'S FIRST: YOU MAY HAVE SOME DOUBTS. I placed my order for a solar phone charger on the evening of April 2, 2014. I payed using a prepaid card (American Express or Visa) that you can get from Target or any other place you might know sells them. So I placed my order and I got a notification the next day that my order was processed and was being shipped from New York. NOTE: Even if you sign up for receiving notifications of your package, the only message you will receive is that your order has been shipped. I received my package the next day after that (April 4, 2014)! I got my charger! By the way, they use United States Postal Service usually with small/light packages so you can receive the package in 4 days max (not including weekends). I give them a 8 out of 10 (mostly because they didn't keep me notified and had my doubts). IMPORTANT: DON'T LISTEN TO THEM IF THEY SAY THEY PUT 10 DOLLARS INTO YOUR ACCOUNT! THEY'RE LYING SO YOU CAN GO SHOP SOME MORE!

3/28/14

Ordered Dawgs Women's X Casual Sandals - Assorted Colors 1 $12.00 Shipping $2.00 Total $14.00 03/26/ 10pm PDT. It was shipped out of Nevada 03/26 and delivered to CA 03/28/14. Product as described.

3/28/14

I use this site quite frequently and LOVE IT! I have placed over 15-20 orders with them and never once had any problems. I go on and order without any issue, checkout without any issue and within a day or two i recieve my shipping notification and a few days later my stuff is here! Ive gotten exactly what i have ordered. I purchase alot of jewlery from them when it is a deal of a lifetime and bring it to my jeweler and always 100% just as they described. Their retail values are alittle higher than they should be so take that into consideration and also when you go to track its usually not right on point with the day. Mine usually arrive a few days later. I am constantly getting a credit of $10 of a $30 purchase and love using it when FREE SHIPPING is going on. Not that $2.00 per item is much for shipping! That is extremley low and you cant complain about the 10-14 arrival they state it in many places on their site. If you dont want to wait, order else where!!! I LOVE NOMORERACK and will continue to be a loyal customer!

3/24/14

When dealing with this site I have never had problems. The check out process was easy. I received my items early and everything was in working order even down to the iPad. I have had no problems. Awesome deals!

3/23/14

I guess I'm one of the lucky ones ordered multiple things and never had a problem and I would order from them again

3/21/14

Took over 1 week for item to ship. Would not allow me to cancel order even though it had not been shipped out yet and would not ship for days after I tried to cancel.

3/19/14

I started using the site around January or so.. I have made a few purchases, in addition, had to return 1 item (defective wireless charger for my S-Note3)... I must say, my return was hassle free, got my refund extremely quickly after request... now for all my other purchases, a few took a bit, but all came as promised, advertised and described. I am a happy customer. I am sorry for all the other peeps who's had bad experience, but for my personal use and experience, I've had a positive one.

I shop also on Amazon and other sites and their prices are lower 90% of the time, the few times they were higher by only $1-4...

3/14/14

this is a horrible company to deal with. I placed an order in mid-November that arrived shortly thereafter. Unfortunately I needed to return the item. I followed their return instructions to the T. It then took me OVER 3 months and no less than 6 contacts by me to get the credit posted to my account. The company continuously responded to my requests with "we will look into it" emails and then went silent until I reached out again. Only a final threat to dispute the original charge caused action. DON'T ORDER FROM THEM.

The Best Discount Shopping Sites Reviewed by Consumers on SiteJabber