US Government's NSF

Motorcycle-Superstore reviews

11 Reviews for Motorcycle-Superstore

▼ Sort by: recent

6/27/14

Paid for second day air shipping so I could have my gear for this weekends ride. Gear didn't ship til Friday. NEVER AGAIN WULL I BUY FROM THIS TERRIBLE BUSINESS.

BUNCH OF LIARS

1/13/14

Terrible service. Lied to multiple times. They just don't care. Said they shipped my order that I paid for with paypal as soon as the order was placed. Items never arrived. Contacting customer service is a joke. They finally sent an email that they shipped my order a week and a half after it was ordered and a week after they told me it was to arrive. I'm waiting to see if it actually shows up. Last time I order from them, there are too many other sources that are honest and actually care about the customer.

11/4/13

Have been on hold now for 10 minutes trying to correct an order. My 4th call, they did not include a part in my order and told me since they are a reseller they can do nothing for me. I asked to speak to a manager and am still waiting. I will not do business with them again, there is no customer service, only operators. very disappointed!!!

9/5/13

***SCAMMER RE-SELLERS***

Motorcycle Superstore is a shady business.

Worst customer service ever, Breann (ext 3411) livechat rep is worthless as is Jason (ext 3422).

Basically I ordered a battery with a free battery charger as part of the promo. They sent the wrong item and forgot to include the battery charger. I called and they blamed me, blamed their vendor for sending the wrong item, then said the battery charger was not compatible with said battery which is a blatant LIE.

I left a message for Motorcycle Superstore, CEO, Don Becklin, but to no avail. From the insights I've gathered regarding their company they have a "do it my way" approach from upper management so it's no wonder their lower level customer service is worst in the industry.

I would order motorcycle parts at http://Revzilla.com or Amazon.

8/6/13

I am always skeptical when ordering online but have always had good luck until now! Dealing with Motorcycle Superstore has been a disaster. To make a long story short, my order was shipped incorrectly twice, causing overdraft fees at my bank due to getting billed as the product was en route back to the store. I called multiuple times only to be blown off. I recieved nothing for the hassles of going to ship the product back TWICE, having $28 in OD fees and wasting lots of my valuable time! BEWARE

7/12/13

Ordered two(2) motorcycle tires and only received front tire. I called to ask and they said it would take 5 business days for a trace and after that was complete they might refund my money for back tire. They said they will not send a rear tire even if trace comes back in my favor, I will have to re-order!

6/22/13

Purchased two motorcycle tires from said company on Dec 12,2012. On April 3, 20013, rear tire went flat. Repair shop installed new tube and made me aware of a blister on the inside of tire. On April 12,2013 the same tire blew out. Contacted Motorcycle Superstore and emailed photos of tire showing defected tire. After shipping tire back to Motorcycle Superstore and after two months,I was told on June 17 2013 that the tire blew out because of "low air pressure" and they will not guarantee it. .They only responded after numerous phone calls made by me. The tire was shipped back to me, but it WASN”T my tire.

6/11/13

I ordered a front tire from them. Tire arrived in plastic bag & left it in bag until i brought my bike to have tire put on. When tire was removed from pkg, it was noticed to be covered with some white crap which installer said he never saw anything like it before but it will probably wash off w/good tire cleaner.Eight hours of scrubbing and 6 different tire cleaners later and then a power-wash @ car wash failed to remove crap. A series of calls and online chats to MS about the issue gleaned them telling me to send pics of tire and I did so. The response I got was to go wash tire @ car wash even tho I told them I already tried that. They refused to tell me where they got tire from (their supplier) so I could not exercise warranty. Refused to give me any money back for my troubles, told me returning the tire will get me another tire in same condition or worse and told me I was on my own as far as paying to have tire removed to return it to them as well as original installation fees.

12/24/12

Be VERY careful before ordering from Motorcycle Superstore! I ordered a rain suit, paid for overnight delivery and never received the suit. No email, no warning - just no delivery. Five days later, I called, they told me the item was "available" but not in stock - despite the promise of 24 hour delivery at an extra charge. No apology, no offer to correct - just my tough luck. I will never do business with them again.

5/21/11

I've ordered from them twice. My orders were small so I didn't get free shipping, but they shipped my orders the same day and they got to me very fast. I will definitely order from them again.

5/10/11

I have purchased several tires from motor-cycle superstore and they have compettitve prices.Always a great experience when I deal with them. Fast delivery and free!

The Best Motorcycle Sites Reviewed by Consumers on SiteJabber