US Government's NSF

Rating Distribution

Detailed Rating Summary

Review Highlights

chuckk5

They are a very poor company and their customer service sucks. (in 70 reviews)

marym128

I have been on the site for 3 months at a time for about every 9 months. (in 34 reviews)

martoj

Unfortunately for more than 6 months only two real dates appeared. (in 33 reviews)

▼ Sort by: recent

ercickm
2/9/16

They use to be okay. But today the majority of the attractive profiles are complete fakes. I did google reverse image searches and all were fakes. I suspect Match employees are behind the scheme along with foreign scam artists, however it will take a group like anonymous to expose them. Ashley Madison style, men are interacting with bots and employees most likely.

nikkiw21
2/5/16

I tried match a few different times and never had any luck. Well I decided to try again and I have not gotten one email at all, and when I like and email any of the matches they send me each day I NEVER get a response, all I see is that they read it. There has been proof that most of the profiles are fake and not real people. It is ridiculous what they are doing. I have emailed CS a bunch of times to complain but have yet to get a response. Also don't bother complaining on their facebook page because that is full of people that are wicked desperate and they will comment on your complaint telling you to contact them and they are looking for serious love! DON'T DO MATCH not worth the time or money!

esthers13
2/5/16

BEWARE....This company is awful. Ripping customers off after cancelling account, credit card is still charged. Tried to get refund, it was like speaking to a broken record. Rep kept telling although you canceled your account, you didn't opt out of automatic renewal. Frankly I don't even recall signing up for automatic renewal because it's my practice not to do so in general with any company. What a scam!!!

samw101
2/4/16

Match.com will automatically renew your subscription EVEN after you try to cancel it and will provide you with no notice and will not seek your permission. Once the funds are withdrawn from your account they will not provide you with a refund. STAY AWAY FROM THIS WEBSITE

helenah6
2/3/16

I am not happy with the service as it seems 90% of the profiles are fake. As a single person looking for that one right match, this isn't working. My parameters have been installed, but I get profiles from all over the world. Your company needs to be way more aware of the fake profiles. AS a consumer to your site that I have paid very good money for - I deserve better service from you.

susans189
2/2/16

Kept charging my credit card and would not allow me to cancel on the site no matter what I did!! TOTAL RIPOFF!!!

nathang35
2/1/16

I have been a subscriber to the match.com for about a week now. While their android app is somewhat user friendly, the greed that is built into it is unbelievable. On top of what the initial cost is, you have to pay upfront for all other options even if you want a guarantee that you email is read. The most annoying thing about their service is that their site is designed so poorly it allows lots of fake profile that uses their emails and phone numbers as their screen names. I gave them some advice as to how to improve on their process of allowing new users access to the site, but they are not willing to listen. Their customer service doesn't deserve not even one star. I am getting tired of the fake profiles that contact me on a daily bases, I will have to hide my profile.

thokk
2/1/16

"Matches" are based on weather and wind and not te details you enter. Automatic review kicks you in the balls if you forget it as they have a no refund policy. I actually feel sorry for their call centre , they must hate their jobs as they have no empowerment whatsoever. Now sitting on a bill of 120 quid for what? Nothing... Disgusting company stay far far away

path71
1/31/16

Scammers, poor customer service, do not give matches that meet the criteria in your profile. Cannot find anything good to say about this dating site.

stevenv12
1/29/16

IF YOU HAVE READ ALL OF STEVEN V'S REVIEWS CONCERNING MATCH.COM AND ARE STILL STUPID ENOUGH TO WANT TO JOIN, AT LEAST USE A PRE PAID CARD AND ONLY USE THAT AS A 1 TIME SUBSCRIPTION, IF NOT THOSE FILTHY ANIMALS WILL CONTINUE TO AUTO RENEW EVEN AFTER YOU TELL THEM NOT TO.

chrisl136
1/27/16

One day in and I already see the flaws. Two people contacted me to try to get my personal information. None of the attractive people I saw when I was previewing the site were available once I paid. The customer service department is rude.

jennifers183
1/26/16

Don't forget your subscription, I used mine for a week, forgot.. now 6 months later I am charged again - non refundable, they don't care if I never or hardly used the site. Eff you is their answer. I would go for a free site and save yourself the hassle

ronh71
1/26/16

Why do Match continue to pester me with emails saying I have been viewed when I am no longer on the site. This is false advertising and makes me wonder if, when I was a member, how many false profiles were on then. In fact I had an argument with someone about their having finished on Match when Match said they had looked at my profile, indicating they were still on Match. Very poor service and site management

pamw38
1/25/16

Purchase a prepaid Mastercard for amount of initial membership only.

johnd340
1/25/16

If anyone knows what part of this is free, by all means, let me know. It's free to put your name in and that's about it, and then start asking for your credit card information. Right after I signed up, I started looking at my watch. 23 seconds. 16 matches in my zip code. I can't blow my nose that fast! Shortly after that, my email inbox was doing the Jane Fonda workout. 12 messages in less than an hour trying to upgrade me to a paid account and more matches in my zip code. The only problem is that my zip code is a post office box. Suddenly, all these girls are from the same one? When these clowns realized that it wasn't a delivery code, I started getting matches from all surrounding towns and postal codes. Most of the messages had the names of the towns spelled wrong. Who doesn't know how to spell where they live? Half of the pictures had things in the background that aren't local or anywhere in the area. Yosemite Park? Statue of liberty? Not in my neighborhood. It makes no difference because all they want is to shake you upside down for money and have a nice day trying to get rid of them, because they'll empty the excuse book on you as to why they can't unsubscribe you. It's best to steer around these dopes for your own good because the only thing they're trying match is your money with their pockets.

jlynng
1/23/16

I had met someone on Match and we became exclusive. Little did I know he was exclusively using my credit card right out from under my nose. Thank God I caught it within $2000 (stupid I know) but I reached out to Match to let them know about this person so no other woman would go through what I did and they did nothing! You can't even post a warning to other woman! Never again will I use a dating site. I feel like a moron over all of this :(

samanthac52
1/22/16

I signed up for Match on the 19th hated it and asked for my money back, the app suck, the people working there have no idea what they're doing and hung up on me twice. Finally called my visa to get my money back from this site and she spoke to a "manager " clearly the whole place doesn't know how to make customers happy or understand what I'm saying. I was even asking for half the money back as I only used it 3 days. The people on there weren't for me and it's nothing what they say! I will never suggest anyone to use Match. Worst experience and worst people working there! SAVE YOUR MONEY! If you want an online dating site GO TO EHARMONY!

joev30
1/19/16

I used match for 3 months. It was an ok experience other than the fake matches who would try to reach out. At the end of my 3 month subscription I decided I did not want to continue. The day my subscription expired I was charged an additional $78. When i spoke to someone at match they claimed I was setup on auto renew, when I know for an absolute fact I was not. I tried to cancel it the day it renewed and they would not allow it. The women I spoke to was rude and told me to deal with it. I may have tried again in the future, but not anymore. I do not reccomend it to anyone!

camk
1/19/16

So they recommended a person. I clicked 'match me' they quickly charged me 2$. Thats when I realized they have kept my credit card info. Ok..
So I am matched with this person, turns out account is not active. poof its gone!
I message them if the match never happened, why I should pay for a service that never happened?
They suggested I choose more active accounts! I explained that they had suggested the account. Poof customer service person disconnects.

So I message them again

I asked for my credit card info to be removed. Turns out they plan to NEVER delete ANY of my information, including credit card, even after I am gone. Is that even legal I asked? poof disconnected.

Keep in mind this is after I discovered that the membership has tons of hidden fees. They will match you with people and then you realize that person also has to pay to talk to you, that is, if they are real. People appear and disappear. After I came here I realized they were probably not even real.

Beware of these guys. I have deactivated my renewal but know they will try and charge me again. This is what companies like Match.com do. They are too big, 2$ is too small and the occasional, 'accidental' renewal moves the stock ticker. Avoid!!

tanx
1/19/16

Biggest scam ever thought it was a one off payment of 44 pound for one month. You don't you end up on auto renewal. Try to cancel on doesn't happen online many times thought I successed I was wrong. Another 44 pound out of the bank. Had to phone up when I notice the 44 was still coming out of my bank. No refund and they claim i hadnt attempt to stop the subscription. Don't join! !!!

edib6
1/19/16

I don't have time to waste on ugly women.

sandrad45
1/18/16

I get a message saying someone is interested, and when I look at it, it says their profile is no longer available. This has happened EVERY TIME. Classic bait and switch. It's just beyond coincidence. Plan to cancel, and if they charge me a renewal anyway, I will contest through the credit card company. I regret signing up in the first place.

edm439
1/17/16

This site could be so much better. They already have the largest market share of any dating site but greed causes them to want even more. For example, say you recently ended a subscription for whatever reason (take a break, can't afford, busy with other things) they then send you false messages (really just solicitations from the company & nothing to do with potential partners) that show up in your message box. But you can't access the messages unless you fork over more money. Then you do and find they are only more advertisements.
Another thing that most people didn't know; Match owns several of the other leading dating sites and even creates some new ones under different names.....instead of being honest and upfront about who they are they choose to use bogus names. That way they can get you to sign up for other sites THAT THEY ALSO OWN! A friggin' monopoly is what it is! Unfortunately its the largest company so they have the most participation (and your chances are probably the greatest) which is why I give them any stars at all.

jimmyj21
1/15/16

at first i thought it was decent until they ripped me off. yes, i am used to paying for dating sites but not without my consent!

lorik81
1/11/16

I canceled my subscription 3 months ago and was charged today. They refuse to issue a refund, and it's a copy and paste refusing to listen to what happened. I was only able to talk to 1 outsourced phone representative and then was told to email somoeone. I wrote them what exactly happened, and then got a copy and pasted response about the no refund. I will never ever use this site again. Absolutely appalling.

laraw6
1/10/16

I purchased a subscription to this website and they offer 7 day free trial subscriptions yet when I found out they have no more matching criteria then any other website and they claim they do they would not refund me or even address my questions. When I tried to call their customer service line I was on hold forever and when I finally got someone the call was disconnected. What is sad is that 10 yrs ago I would have been totally supportive of their website because back then they were a good reputable company now they are like the majority of dating websites out there who could give a @#$# about people actually finding someone to share life with

saras109
1/8/16

They will keep charging you! There is no way out of their membership. They are like bed bugs for your credit card! No solution to get rid of them! People, they are money scam! Made me cry a couple of times :(

christenb
1/7/16

This company is an absolute scam. If you value your money, do not utilize this service. I, among many others, was charged the auto renewal fee of 119 equaling 171 Canadian dollars. I have barely used this service because of the fake profiles and scammers. I was charged on December 30th, did not receive an email to notify me of this (as this is their policy in order to swindle it by you). I received my VISA statement January 6h with this charge.
I called hoping for some help as I lost my job earlier this year and can't pay the fee. I was told that I could have refunded the day before or after the charge. Without the email. how am I supposed to know? They were rude, and in compassionate. They are down to the bottom dollar and don't care about the customer.
Please do yourself a favour and do the research from this thread alone. You will be swindled out of your money through auto renewals and charged even after you cancel

royw29
1/7/16

What about the potential dates you are going to meet?

Yes, many have problems with billing and get overcharged. But when you get on there the people you find may not be not real, sincere or anyone you want to meet. I recently met a gal who sounded amazing. In person one of the best looking most charming women I've ever met yet problematic. She writes back with interest and knows how to choose her enticing words.

She is a recent widow who did not care about her deceased husband in my opinion who she found on match com only five years ago. After meeting her I checked her story out. She was married to the guy for only 5 years. When he recently died he left her a lot of money and property. She did not even bother to have a funeral service for him and just had him cremated. She sold his $1.5 Million house and yacht and so is pretty well off.

She jumped big time into match far too soon for anyone who is anything but a gold digger in my opinion - most people who were in love would have wait longer to date... She speaks fondly of her departed husband but appears to have no grief which is inappropriate and questionable in my opinion...

So why do I feel this way? She got me mixed up with other people several times before we met. My take on her was interested then passed on me only to then follow up after whoever was before me proved not to her liking. She makes appointments she forgets because she can't keep all of the respondents to her ad sorted out. We set a date to meet then she writes back forgetting we have a date saying I'm a great guy and we need to meet. I reminded her we had a date which she showed up for but glided over the point she forgot who I was. One night when we were talking she forgot to meet with another guy who called her while we were on the phone. She said she had nothing to do that weekend even after she had set a date with me. (My point is in her replies she wants it to appear it is all about you when she is telling this to everyone some of whom she forgets).

Most people never meet anyone on match then there are players like this gal. I think she took the last guy she met there on a ride which lasted only five years before he passed on making herself rich in the process. I watch too much Agatha Christie but I must wonder why the last guy she found there only lasted five years passing on too young and then why no funeral for him? Why no mourning for him either?

Craigslist is as risky as match but I had better luck meeting a couple of great gals there and it cost nothing. They were both as attractive and charming as this gal but were sincere. At my age you meet a lot of widows. One was widow crazy which I define as running hard to get past your pain (which is the opposite way of handling loss instead of hiding from life after loss of a spouse). The second craigslist gal I met eventually went back to her abusive husband. But know I got better results from a free craigslist ad than paying match through the nose to meet a gold digger.

At the worst you pay and get no replies; at the best you might find someone who is charming and pretty only to find out she is a gold digger and insincere so match for me is just a waste of time.

If you use Google Chrome as your web browser do an image search on your intended love's photo. In about 8% of the cases you might find out who the person is or find it is a bogus photo for a bogus ad. I recently saw a craigslist ad with a lovely photo someone lifted of the first Australian Navy Woman Admiral who is a looker saying they were living on the US west coast (when the real gal is a top governmental official in Australia). So please look before you leap for any ad. If a potential match poster hasn't been on line for three weeks they are gone from match. Their stale listing is merely recycled to inflate current posting results using a stale account to make it look like there are more results you would like. If you get winked at and cannot find the source know unregistered people just looking at match can wink at you but cannot reply and you can't find them.

I wanted to leave you with a thought few people mention when it comes to dating or life for that matter. The late Maya Angelou once said "Never make someone a priority when you are only an option!" My comments above clearly outline you are only an option to match com and many posters there when what you want to be is a priority with someone special. If you find yourself only an option move on to someone who makes you their priority as it is more likely you will find happiness in this scenario.

I hope you find love but it probably won't be at match com with the craziness and lies...

sandraj29
1/6/16

DO NOT PAY THESE PEOPLE YOUR $$. I will continue to repost this to everything that has to do with Match.com to get the word out to everyone possible to save them the pain of my situation. I unsubscribed to them 2 or 3 years ago, but I checked the card I had used and they are still charging me for this. It was a card I hardly ever use and the only reason I checked it was because I had returned an item I had bought online for a Christmas present and wanted to make sure that it was credited to my account. That was on November 25, 2015. Today is Dec. 29, 2015 and I am just now getting in touch with them. I was told they would cancel it again, but would not refund me any of the money. It only comes out 1X a year or 1X every 6 months because I don't see it being done each month, but I haven't ever logged onto the the account in that amount of time. I did try to log on to check after I saw the charge on my credit card and the site told me I needed to subscribe. So if I need to subscribe, why are they still taking money out? This is the most disreputable company I have ever heard of and it has been nothing but a hassle to deal with them. It's less painful to have a root canal and NO supposed love match can be worth this horrific hassle, and I haven't met anyone that it has worked for anyhow- I've heard of more successes on Plenty of Fish (the trashy site) Stay Away from Giving Them Your Card Number

jeffs136
1/6/16

pretty good. lots of serious people on the site. maybe a few scammers but that's normal.

girls get tons of attention from guys, so it's hard for guys, but the people on the site are real

leep36

Complete scam.

ashleye27
1/5/16

I got a Groupon deal to try them for a month for $15.00, which is the only reason I signed up at the time. Knowing I would not be able to afford the $45.00 for the next month, I canceled my account about 3 weeks before the renewal so that I would not be charged. However, they charged my card and when I tried to dispute it they would not work with me. I had that money earmarked for prescriptions I needed, which due to a glitch on their end, I was not able to get. In the month I was with them, I did not get one response. On other "FREE" websites, I get lots of matches. They advertise how great they are and how free they are, but it is all bull.

Tip for consumers: Keep moving on to other websites. Match.com is not worth your time or money! And they have horrible customer service.

michellew100
1/5/16

I've only been on it six days, and I'm already sick of it! WISH I'D NEVER SIGNED ON!

zacharyj6
1/4/16

I first spoke with someone in online chat. They gave me a prompted answer in no way served my case on an individual letel basically said we are done here and signed out a waste of an hour wait! Then waited another hour to get someone on the phone to be told same thing did not bother to even look into my account for what i was asking. (i had called because in process of making sure my subscription had cancelled previously as computer was loading i hit the wrong button that said buy now. It took me to confirm purchase screen i went vack to get out of there and payment had been taken without me even hitting that button) so on the phone i asked for a manager multiple times was told the manager would not be able to help. After arguing all of a sudden they could partially refund, something i never even confirmed buying. I still asked for manager whom gave me same prompt then after wasting more time arguing they looked into my account and saw i had not even used it as i said then finally said i could be refunded. So 3 hrs of my time and life wasted $500 bounced check later i can have money back that should not have been taken from me. Had my credit card not been on file they never could have done that i would have HAD to hit the CONFIRM purchase button then enter my information. But since they had it they did not care if i confirmed and took it upon themselves to take my money and try to get around it with a bs pollicy which i would have understood if i had actually used the site. So moral of the story be weary and careful prople if they have your info one wrong click can cost you alot of money. Im just glad i was finally granted what was mine even though now it must go to bounced check fees. So i guess i still lose in the end to this scam

tw245
1/3/16

So, I joined this site thinking it was free, made an account, started poking around and immediately noticed all I can do is "Wink" at people.... Pretty lame and I felt like a creeper. They don't even include a messaging service without you having to pay $30 or more, so i got crafty.... Myself, refusing to pay for some laymen's website tried to hide my email in a puzzle; a random sentence with letters in caps in the right order to write out my email, hoping what I thought was an automated system wouldn't be able to figure it out... Well, I guess they actually have people reading through everyone's profiles and they don't have a sense of humor... They deleted the paragraph. Then I tried putting it in my username and it didn't get taken down. So, maybe if I had kept the account for more than 24hrs, I may have gotten some emails. But I decided that the site is pathetic and I want no part in that sh*t.. Apparently, you can reactivate your account tho. They keep you on file even after you say to DELETE the account. Spooky. I read some horror stories about the site and was glad I didn't succumb to any similar circumstances. Stay the hell away from Match, folks. I did have a bit of fun trying to beat their system tho.

deniseb61
1/1/16

I was having issues with match.com. I have tried to contact them several times. The past time i was on hold for an hour and forty minutes...CUSTOMER SERVICE!!!! RIGHT!!! Still no answer. DONT DEAL WITH THIS COMPANY!!!

davidh321
12/31/15

I called them saying i got a offer for %74 off they told me the offer was from a site they dont deal with. the site is a scam all it is a joke same people on match. are on pof.com
match.com said they offer %25 off hahah what a joke charge you $150 plus tax they aren't a ny based company i dont know how they charging tax.
someone will sue them sooner or later again go to any other site but match

tonej
12/31/15

I keep getting all sorts of emails from match.com that so and so, want to meet me, matches who have sent me emails, winks, etc. even though I canceled my account several months ago. Besides being annoyed with all the emails from match, I realize that my profile is still up on this dating site. I also remember some matches on match.com (when I was still a member) telling me that they joined match because they saw my profile and wanted to meet me. If my profile and other canceled members profiles on match are still up and running on match, then this is for sure a scam.

I have tried to contact match regarding this matter, but was holding for more than 30 min, so I hang up. I wish there was a law against this kind of scam and practices.

~ A disappointed and an annoyed customer of match.com

marisolr7
12/29/15

The selection of men is terrible. I made certain to shut off autorenew but was still charged twice my original amount! When I tried calling for a refund, it took three attempts to finally get partial resolution. The first agent I spoke with was completely rude and hung up on me because I wouldn't bow down to her every whim. Then, after my second call, the best the supervisor could do for me if refund $67 out of $120 for something I never authorized. They are thieves and coincidentally billed me 1 hour after Christmas at 1 AM. I deactivated my account by 5 AM that day and that's the best they could do? Unbelievable.

mariel99
12/29/15

I signed up for a trial subscription 6 months ago. I stopped using the site after 3 months because I met someone offline... the old fashioned way.

I have not used the site for over 90 days and was surprised to find a charge on my card for $84. After waiting on the phone for 38 minutes to speak with an Representative, I was told that I was pre-paying for an additional 3 months of subscription. It seemed that they put you on hold for so long simply so you give up!

After clearly stating to the Rep that I do not want the subscription (which apparently started on the same day that I disputed the charge), the Rep told me there was nothing they could do... I had to pay for 3 months of a future subscription which I clearly do not want!

I can't believe that a well known site conducts business this way. How can they charge for future services that I do not want???

BEWARE!

stewartl15
12/29/15

I have now been a customer on Match.com for about six months now and I have to say, it's been a blast. My initial feeling about the site and now completely changed. I now think it is THE best dating site I've tried. If you are honestly looking for a real relationship with a woman then this is the site to be on. Unlike other dating sites Honesty is the key to success on Match. It's worth paying the subscription fee for the first month, they will always give you a special offer to stay with them, either 50% off or buy 1 month get 2 free. I have now found a woman through Match and she is a good match for me. After filling out my honest profile, Match connected with women with similar likes and dislikes and you take it from there. You honestly get what you pay for. The free sites are like mucky mags, OK for a quick release but always messy.

chriss346
12/22/15

It was difficult to cancel subscription. Had to hurtle loops of fire to complete subscription cancelation and customer support was not supportive.

kimd54
12/21/15

So once again Match proves just how unprofessional it is as an organization, by not having the courtesy of replying to my emails sent to their customer service department in regards mainly to a message I received from them advising they had received a report that I had sent unwanted and harassing messages to a profile, Which was totally untrue as the so called report was from a fake/false/scammer profile who didn't like being taken to task in regards to the stolen photos and text used in "their"profile, but instead I find with no notification that my profile has been suspended/deleted and then that I have even received a full refund of the subscription again without any prior communication, even though when I requested a refund a few weeks ago due to Match.com in my personal opinion not delivering the service as outlined by them, and continually allowing an overwhelming amount of repeat false/fake/Scammer profiles to appear on a daily basis, I was advised no, I was not entitled to a refund as I had already sent an email...

Great work Match.com

At least it saved me from deleting my profile myself as it has become plainly obvious in my opinion that the Match.com organization not only allows the false and fake profiles to continue to appear they seem to encourage them and then take the word of Scammers rather then that of an actual subscriber when they actually stand up to one the Match.com Scammers and takes them to task in regards to the stolen photos and profiles.

An Example of the level of Scammers/false profiles.. On Match.com (Australia) there is currently at time of writing 197 profiles for females and 418 for males stating on "their" profile that they live in Adavale Queensland... which would be fine but for the fact that Adavale Queensland is a very isolated and very small country town that currently it has a total population of 15 YES! 15 and of course when you point this out to Match.com you receive no reply at all, no matter how many emails you send. And yes, I grant there maybe a small percentage who were just too lazy to put in the correct location, but it still should be up to Match.com to verify the information supplied But still, 615 profiles for a place that has a population of 15
It could be an interesting point to find out how in legal terms if Match.com is in part liable for breaches of international copyright laws by continuing to allow the same stolen photos to be used time and time again when it would be so easy to stop the practice by introducing profile verification procedures before a profile is allowed to go live. Many other sites do it, why not Match.com.

There is also face and photo recognition software that would make it easy to detect any photo or photos that are repeatedly used. Hell, the Hundreds of profiles I personally reported were "found out" by a simple Google Image search...

One very unhappy previous subscriber
"Modmik"

Tip for consumers: Do not use this site and if you do stand your ground and push for a refund under your countries' consumer protection laws.

clairek16
12/19/15

also be aware that if they all have fake profile spam users and don't keep user confidentiality they will also be writing fake reviews too so be aware of five stars and how excellent it is

sp863
12/18/15

I think you can probably make dates on Match.com, and get scammed by other users, but that wasn't my issue. My problems with Match.com have to do with their business model and customer service. I got charged for a second 6th month "subscription" with no warning (ever other business I've ever worked with emails or informs you before a charge is made) and I immediately called to figure it out. No answer, they don't answer calls during "non business hours". I try to email on my phone. If I use certain words, such as "refund", the SEND button grays out and won't let me push it. I can only send a vague email and never received a reply. When I did get in contact with a customer service representative, I was told that they don't refund, when I pressed, she told me she could do an exception and do a partial refund. And then that if I didn't accept it then, the refund would decrease when I called back. Wait, how does that work? You are telling me you are making an exception to the rule, but when I call back the exception would stand? How can they justify charging people for 6th months and not issuing a refund but cancelling the subscription? Or charging without warning? The whole situation is absurd.

angelam84
12/18/15

I signed up on 12/16 for 3 months and got charged $84.89 as a lump sum. I canceled on 12/17th because the site is overwhelmed with commercials, pop ups and deceiving advertisements which make it difficult to browse the site. On top of that, my mailbox is filled with hundreds of emails from fake profiles and men asking me to send them money and questionable requests. I asked for a refund and i'm being told i cannot get a refund or any type of credit. This is very disappointing and match.com is a scam and a trap. I never heard that a company refuses to grant refund when the service paid for is not delivered. Their marketing campaign is great however, the service is not delivered and the quality of their service is questionable.

hsjshsjsjjsjj
12/17/15

Don't waste ur money even if u only have it for a day they change a whole month. I cancelled on the website and didn't know until the following month that it did not go through and was recharged tried to cancel today and they won't refund the money. What fraud!!

tracyw56
12/16/15

Not a good site! Cost lots of money, poor results, they won't refund you for months you don't want! Very disappointing site, Poor customer service! sign up with POF, it's free with many more people and options, Free!

gerardol7
12/14/15

I have been on Match for about 8 yrs. its really a total failure of a site as far as meeting women! I know that about 50% of the profiles are fake. Its a complete ripoff. By Gerardo Larrea French

31 Questions & Answers

Below are questions from consumers with answers from the Match.com staff and other consumers. Do not write reviews in this section - click here to write a review
Ask a question
I am affiliated with this business
I have no affiliation with this business
See more Q&A
See more Q&A
Questions? Get answers from the Match.com staff and other consumers.
  • From where do products ship?

1 Coupon for Match.com

No coupon code needed
Shop now at Match.com to save!
Go to Match.com