US Government’s NSF

Rating Distribution

Detailed Rating Summary

Review Highlights

sandrah59

Talked to Customer Service, Supervisor, and my credit card company which went on line with me to them to no avail. (in 79 reviews)

martoj

Unfortunately for more than 6 months only two real dates appeared. (in 42 reviews)

marym128

I have been on the site for 3 months at a time for about every 9 months. (in 37 reviews)

▼ Sort by: recent

donnac103
4/29/16

Tell me how someone in California stole my pictures and changed my passport so now I can't access my paid account and cannot cancel it as this "diego12" as Padybugdcd@hotmail.com has my match identity - isn't that just great!!! So tell me, just how the hell that happened and so far absolutely no response back from you - you should be shut down as everyone claims you should and for good reason. You should be ashamed of yourself for scamming innocent people - probably kind of funny to you as you can't make it on your own in the real world so you scam others to survive!! Karma is a $#*! and it will catch up to you one day!

garyh119
4/25/16

I cancelled my subscription a few days prior to it being auto renewed. They did not send a confirmation email, however it was very clear on my screen that it was cancelled. A few days later I learned they renewed the subscription, debiting my cc. I confronted them. They first said I didn't cancel in time. The next day they admitted I cancelled my subscription in time...but only part of it, a small add-on. (!) (I didn't get a confirmation email about that "cancellation" either. It appears they do not always send the confirmation email, then re-billed the debit card, pretending I only cancelled part of the subscription as their excuse. This is called stealing, isn't it? They won't discuss further. What organization do I call to take these thieves to task?

dustinj5
4/21/16

I had a problem with false emails. Their answer was that it was impossible for their service to do what it was clearly. Their email replied to my request to look at the sender's and got an answer that the sender didn't exist at the time. It then forwarded me to their web site.

I do not do business with people like this. I reversed the payment on my credit card for my membership.

Definitely don't us them!

yourm11
4/19/16

I have tried my hand at a couple of online dating websites.
I signed up for Match.com after minimal success on other free sites. I was wary at first because there is no money back guarantee. They will give you an additional 6 months free if you don't find anyone in the first 6 months. I did not buy this option because my thought was, why would I pay for 6 months, find nothing, and then have to spend another 6 months trying on a site that hasn't delivered thus far. Also there were stipulations regarding how many emails had to be sent and received in order for the "guarantee" to be valid. Feels very Big Brother. After using the free trial and after dozens of "interests" in the first week, (although I could not physically see who was showing interest without payment) I made the leap; I bought the 3 month, news flash it comes out all at once not in installments. I digress, all of a sudden nothing, not one single wink or interest shown, nothing. I went from having loads of "likes" and "he's interested" emails to literally nothing. Finally one of the emails that I sent out was responded to. Turns out he and I hit it off, even met in person and had a great meet and greet, until he told me how he spent the majority of his adult life in prison. I officially give up, and I won't even get my $65 back. What crummy life lesson to learn, never pay for internet dating. At least when I was meeting derelicts on POF the further insult of finding out that they are homeless or excons was less of a blow.

kittyh3
4/18/16

Although it is not a big money, to be careful of your subscription cancellation as no one like their money be stolen. First, check if there is a confirmation letter for cancellation to your mailbox. Keep it. It can be used as evidence when there is unauthorized charging in the future. Second, is it weird that you cannot remove your card information from the website? If you cannot remove it, the bank will always pay if match think you still have a subscription.
I have been suffered 2 times strange charging from this website, and is my reminder to you.

theoa9
4/18/16

I joined and was paying monthly for a year. Met no one. Then when I received my most recent credit card bill, they charged me $215. When I called to ask why, they told me that when I signed my contract I agreed to an automatic one-year renewal for the full cost of the year at one time. Of course, I had no idea and never would have joined if I knew. I asked them to cancel my subscription and refund my money. They did cancel my subscription, but the person just kept telling me over and over that the money is NON-REFUNDABLE. This is a terrible, deceptive and fundamentally dishonest way to do business and an unconscionable way to treat customers. Don't do business with them! You will end up unhappy and ripped off like so many others.

Tip for consumers: Don't use this site. Don't join. You will get ripped off, and in the end you'll regret ever hearing about Match.com. They are fundamentally dishonest and unscrupulous.

aaronl47
4/16/16

Match has lost my business and its reputation due to my horrible experience! Not only do they not monitor their website but they do not monitor what people post as their picture! I was suggested to talk to a guy who's main photo was a close up of his $#*! and balls! When I made a complaint to customer service they took a week to respond and only responded after my second email! ( they say they respond within 48 hours) they sent me a pre written response that did not address anything forcing me to email them a third time. I kept demanding a supervisor call me and listed my number. Then Sara M. began emailing me and was not apologetic for the poor customer service. Instead kept making excuses and saying it is the customers responsibility to keep following up. They obviously we're not going to respond to my first email because they had marked it as resolved even though no one had ever contacted me!! (I noticed this before I had sent my second email) Sara M. said I was lucky enough to even receive a refund and then refused to help me any further! She never called me like I had requested several times nor even brought up any reason why she refused to call me. (hence the reason why I wanted to deal with a tea supervisor!) they did not understand my frustrations and refused to offer me any type of free membership. Instead, she had he nerve to try to sell me 6 months of match... Why would I want to give you more money when you haven't done anything to earn my trust back?! Match has absolutely lost my business. All they had to do was offer me a few months free membership and I would have given them another chance!

marke93
4/15/16

Twice, I've contacted the company to cancel membership. Twice they have re-enabled it without my permission, and with no notification, resumed taking payments. This even goes against their own terms of service - so they are also in breach of contract. A quick search of the Internet, shows this is typical of Match.com - whom would appear to have been using this illegal practice for a long time - and amazingly, getting away with it - so far. It's about time the senior executives were held personally accountable, and prosecuted.

jeremyw31
4/12/16

With out a doubt this site is a scam. Signed up for a month membership a while back. After getting hardly any attention for a few weeks I canceled the membership. A week after the membership ended I got an email saying someone had shown interest in me with the daily interest thing. For me to reactivate my membership and see who it was. Like a fool I did and I did see a couple profiles in the interested in me section. But under all of their profiles was the same garbage. Additional information about the profile was unavailable. I'm going to cancel again and take down my profile all together. I'm not getting scammed by them again.

grahamm31
4/11/16

YOU HAVE SCAMMED ME!! I have sent 4 EMAILS NO RESPONSE... Un-Contactable .. Don't waste your money

judyf19
4/10/16

That's exactly what I did...Cashiers check bc I knew from the bad reviews they would not be trusted with your CreditCard#! Was quoted by 2 ppl in Phillipines call center a 2 month rate of $22. Per month, even got their name & employee #. Sent Cashier ck with that exact quoted amount, never rec'd acknowledgment of my payment. Called them 2 wks later and said that was for ONLY 1 month....what a scam. After hour long fone call said they would make a one time exception, and denied the quoted amount!! Sent 15 emails never received a reply...zero bc they were obviously NON Paying members or fake profiles. Why hasn't class action lawsuit started against Match?? I'm sure they will lock my acct after 30 days which is coming within days, but SO glad I'm ripped for only $44! NEVER give them ur CreditCard#

lynj6
4/9/16

My experience while on Match.com was ok.

It may have been a bit too early for me with my wife having passed about a year and a half before at the time I first signed up.

My absolute rage was with the insipid and preposterous charging for an automatic renewal in excess of $125 when I had taken every step I could figure out to stop and withdraw and cease participation months before the initial 6 month experience ended.

When a called a couple of weeks later after observing the charge on my credit card, demanding to speak to a supervisor about getting my money back, I was informed that they would make sure my credit card wasn't charge for the next renewal cycle in 6 months.

Not good enough.

Is this really happening still today? What kind of moronic corporate thinking would contemplate charging and refusing to refund inappropriate or unauthorized charges for automated renewals?

Just on principal, Match.com is the worst of the worst corporate thinking. The one thing they have completely within their control is conducting business in an ethical and professional manner.

Total and complete FAIL

lynneh9
4/9/16

The are no checks on Members. They claim to be living in other countries although their payment details could be used to narrow that down. If someone asks for your email or phone contract, especially before you've met, say no! The mobile site is difficult to type messages on but you don't want conmen having access to your details. If they seem to fall for you hard and quickly, from a few photos and a (even brilliantly worded) profile..... It is a scam. They'll send you pictures of their (or someone's) children or have a suddenly terminally ill parent in another country who needs money for surgery. Then you're their last hope as their vast fortunes are tied up for a few weeks but they'll pay you back as soon as it's free. The messages will be poorly written although the profile was good.I didn't fall for it but had two chancers in one day, try the same. Then there's the men who drive some distance for sex, under the pretext of getting to know you first before moving and hey, it's how to keep mystery alive..... if you want to catch something mysterious!
Sadly Match need to vet and monitor the members before there's another rapist from the site convicted. My concern is that lonely, very vulnerable people will fall for the scams and lost everything, one way or another.

jono21
4/6/16

While I didn't have some of the problems that other reviewers had, I will say this-there is definitely a scam going on. While my subscription was active, I heard from at most 2-3 women per month. But now that my subscription has ended, I get contacts sometimes 2-3 per day! The only possible explanation is that the system is rigged to get me to subscribe again.

danielleo10
4/6/16

For me, Match has been a BAD experience. I believe Match fails to take proper care of its members. I feel as though I have been dismissed by most of the customer care representatives. Plus, I have had numerous encounters with sketchy guys that, in my opinion, have not been adequately screened. Unfortunately for me I am stuck with this subscription for an entire year because I inadvertently opened two accounts. Match blocked me for using one account. I emailed them and got no response. I called and asked them to refund the one they blocked me from using but they refused. I am so angry!!! I even sent the CEO a letter regarding this matter and I have yet to hear back.

Whatever you do, don't do match.com. It's a huge waste of money and time.

jayg58
4/5/16

After paying for a six-month subscription, I was bombarded with single women under 30 years old from all over the world. I'm 63. My parameter was 45 to 65. I also believe I was led on a wild goose chase with computer-generated responses. I certainly believe most profiles are fake. I probably made the mistake of leaving my pictures and profile for them to use to fool someone else. I met one woman in two weeks. I think latch.com probably hired her to meet me! Then of all things, I started getting pictures of men. For crying out loud "scratch.com" will not pay attention to any of your parameters. I unsubscribed after a week to make sure I was not charged again and notified my credit card company. I called to get a refund but of course was told no! I started a dispute through my credit card company and was successful in getting my money back and match blocked me; which was fine with me! I've never been jacked around so much in my life; excuses excuses excuses from women and/or computer responses. Then there's also the fact that you must deal with further upgrade options. I paid already! Why should I have to pay more to see additional information? This site sucks and Zoosk is even worse.

mariannes6
4/2/16

The site itself is fine, but not as good as many others I've tried. However, the billing is a scam. They automatically sign you up for auto-renew. Fine, I knew that. So I cancelled a few days before the end of my subscription, or so I thought after filling out several pages, and hitting "continue with cancellation," several times. Only to find out due to a slow server, I didn't hit the "cancel" button enough times, and my subscription was not officially cancelled. I only learned this fact when my card was billed again.

It is extremely difficult to unsubscribe from this site, and the site itself is only mediocre. Go for OKCupid or any other site, and save yourself the trouble.

robinh76
4/1/16

They don't care about you. They lure you in with a promotional price and then auto renew with your credit card at a higher amount - much higher! But that's not the worst. . .

Ladies, there are scammers who are preying on women and try to get you to trust them and then they want money. Especially if you are a little older. Usually they are widows with a high income and a nice picture - but it's not real. They will put off meeting with you (in my case, boo hoo i'm a widow and haven't dated in 8 years and I need to get to know someone first) and then worm their way into your psyche with texts every morning and phone calls at night and words like I just want to love someone again . . .and then guess what they want. Money!

So I called match to report the guy and to see if they will do something since I never renewed they did but automatically but nope - they don't care - they've got ya. IMHO - try ANY other dating site but this. It's gross.

misolteeg
3/29/16

I decided to try Match.com and found after 3 months that it wasn't for me. Most of the men that contacted me were either still married or just wanted a hookup. So I cancelled my subscription at least so I thought. three months after I cancelled my membership another charge for $119.94 showed up on my credit card. I tried to get it reversed through match and they refused to give me a refund. I had to do a dispute through my credit card company. I thought my nightmare was over until another $119.94 charge showed up on my credit card again 6 months later. I tried calling them and got the same poor customer service and refusal to give me credit when I was not using the account. Once again I had to go to my credit card company to get my credit. I would not recommend this sight to anyone who is looking for a real relationship. Most of the men on there are looking for hook ups.

rachelo15
3/29/16

I wanted a refund my subscription for the two months that I did not use. Thank you. This service is the biggest joke and rip off that I have ever encountered. I would never recommend this service to anyone. The fact that I paid for months that I will not be using and I can't get that money back. It is such a scam service

carolyne29
3/28/16

Unfortunately, being single and 30 can leave people in a vulnerable place. I was hopeful and optimistic that Match.com would be a great service to me, despite so many negative reviews. (I've learned my lesson.)

I *thought* I had canceled my Match.com account after my initial 3 months, but apparently did not do it correctly. (I even received an email saying to "sign up" again to see the profiles of people interested in me) Shockingly, I received an email about 15 days later with the name and profile photo of a man who was "interested in me." I was confused, because I thought I had canceled, so I logged back into my account to re-cancel, and then disputed the claim with my credit card company.

Fast forward 2 months: I honestly cannot believe the letter I just got in the mail of Match.com rebutting my dispute claim to my credit card company. The "evidence" of their rebuttal was that I had "logged into Match.com 374 times in the past 6 months" when 373 of those times was during my initial 3 months that I agreed to! The *1* time I logged in after my unapproved second charge was because I was in shock that my account was still activated after de-activating it, so I went back in to cancel it for good this time. (Or so I thought I had deactivated it...apparently, I did it wrong the first time.) Match has no sympathy for their customers or their mistakes in canceling. Their letter to my credit card company was humiliating and defamatory of my name. They know that I did not actually "use their services" after attempting to cancel. I simply logged in to CANCEL it! That does not count as "using their services!"
They also listed the fact that I used "the same card initially" when signing up with the service. Of course I did! Because I initially did want to use Match.com, and then realized it wasn't working for me so tried to cancel. They simply do not care. Any reputable company would credit me back my $80 after realizing my story and my simple mistake that many can accidentally make. If their services are so "good," they wouldn't need to nickel and dime their customers. Shame on Match.com for taking advantage of lonely, single people. Shame. What a crock.

lolitas1
3/27/16

Very happy with outcome, I joined couple years ago, within the first month I found the love of my life. Five years later still going strong, planning our destination wedding for summer 2016!!!!

sandran29
3/25/16

This is my second time on match.com. I was on Match about 3 years ago and met no one then after talking to a neighbor decided to join again right before my subscription was cancelled (I didn't want it anymore) there was a sign that said 3 months for the price of one when I went to click on it to read more it auto renewed my membership for 3 months. I have met absolutely no one, every guy on there is shallow and want someone who's thin blonde hair and blue eyes. Of the fifty men I've messaged I've only gotten one or two responses back and they both say the same thing they don't wish to do chat. Match.com is a scam and the biggest waste of money since EHarmony. Do yourself a favor and go anywhere else.

adonaye
3/25/16

I hate their automatic renewal without your consent, tons of con artists, catfish profiles and sex trafficking. This website has real poor and rude consumer service. You are better off going to the free dating sites and spending your money out on the town and meet someone the old school way. At least you know in the moment if there's a connection. Match is a waste of time.

cathyw27
3/23/16

Paid for three months, they auto-renewed it without my knowledge and when I tried to get them to cancel the membership they said it would cancel after the period! They could not even pro-rate the payment! What the!!!!!

paulf82
3/23/16

Been on the site paid my subscription and all I had is " so and so viewed your profile" then nothing ... It's a scam if these people were for real then you would get people contacting you not just pictures of people who probably havnt signed up... Make sure you cancel your renewal date for payment otherwise you will be billed again... Best find a site with real genuine people on it ....

gracef16
3/22/16

I was on this site for at least 2 stints of a 6 month membership, so a year or more. I had dates with maybe 2-5 guys during that time. Not many attractive guys and forget it if you want to use the match app on your phone. It will be buffering for daaayyyysss. I've been on several online dating sites and this is probably my least favorite. Based on what they charge, you should have a much better experience than what they provide. I would suggest Bumble, Tinder, Ok Cupid, or even POF.

nickb83
3/22/16

I used this site 9 years ago with great fare. Signed up this time, paid for a 6 month subscription. There are literally no people on the site who are active; at least in the US or who aren't a scam. After aspiring two mail order brides and a scammer who asked for $3k within 4 days of speaking to me I tried to cancel and get a refund for 5 months (felt that was fair as I used the service for 15 days). They refused to refund anything "because I used the site". No service guarantees, no customer service. Was hung up on twice by their "service" reps.Ended up disputing the charge with my credit card company and when i went to the BBB to file a complaint low and behold their accreditation was revoked.

miker169
3/21/16

I was auto renewed when I didn't want the service. I asked for a pro rated refund thinking it was a fair compromise. They refused.

When you sign up but don't pay, they will bait you in with lots of emails and attention, most of it seemed bogus.

I had used and discontinued my account from a year ago, I asked it to be deleted and I still received emails from women, so they did not delete my account as requested. I'm a private person and don't appreciate that.

I wouldn't use them again in the future, seems like a scam and they got me for $75.

lendels
3/19/16

I agree with some reviewers: If you can't make it on Match or Mingle2day you are not gonna make it on any other site. There are 1000s of dating sites and trust me: Those two are the only sites which worked for me. Sure, I have used dating apps, but that is just to spend some time if you are bored.

IMO: Go out guys, meet girls offline! It works just great! And if you still want to do online dating: Go for those (few) established sites!

isaach29
3/19/16

This dating site sucks. I joined this sit and paid for it. Thinking I was going to meet the love of my life. Well that did not happened. None of the women I messaged responded back. I got no profile views. It was very hard to tell which users we paid members. I got no messages sent to me from any women on the site. Also the commercials lie. They say that Match leads to more second dates than any other dating app. That is a lie. That never happened to. I never could get the first date so there was not chance of the second date ever happening. Joining this site was a waste of money.

keithc48
3/19/16

What a joke! Non subscribers get winks, likes, profile views. And even a messages that you can't do anything with, Until you join. Then all those profiles are unavailable at this time. I cancelled mine within 2 days. I've seen this before and I knew better. Too many adult beverages that night.. I know people will still check it out. Just watch the pattern of what everyone is saying happen on the site. DONT SPEND MONEY.

bradt6
3/18/16

When you sign up for this site it gives you the option of 3, 6 or 12 months. If you dig around some you can find that there is a one month option. Good, you want to test the waters and try it out before committing to the longer term subscriptions. But, they bury in their "term and service" an auto billing clause, that they seem to think is as ironclad as the fabled "Massey Prenup" because when you call and ask for a refund they tell you to basically go fly a kite. This auto renew clause is obviously part of their business model and any company which relies on this type of behavior is shady at best. Stay away from this company. You will get ripped off.

dougs52
3/14/16

Match is one of the largest dating sites on earth and they are pretty awesome. In my opinion, there are ONLY TWO dating sites which are worth joining and provide you with an ideal dating platform: Mingle2day and Match. So I wonder why everyone is complaining?! Try to find a better sites like Match and Mingle2day...Good luck:)

justinl66
3/14/16

This Website is totally Corrupt. It is full of Fake Profiles & Scammer's. Nothing is real in this Website. I don't know how Websites like this are allowed to Operate. STAY AWAY.

cathya21
3/13/16

Match.com is a waste of time. There is a reason these people can't get dates they all have issues. Stick with the old fashion way.

melanieb54
3/11/16

why is my profile still up I am no longer a member for years and yet I am getting emails frominterested men,,what a con your company is

lesg3
3/10/16

It's not worth it. False advertising. I NVR gave them my money(thank god) don't sign up at all because as a free member its pointless. You can't even email ppl back nor will you get your matches you asked for. They kept changing my headline. Scammers.

eddym15
3/10/16

It is the second time in two years that I tried this dating site.
In my case it is always the same. You set up your search criteria and they send you everything else. I wasn't looking for a smoker. They sent me profiles from smoker. I was looking for a slender or athletic or thin woman. They offered the opposite. I was looking for a woman not older than 47. They offered profiles of women above 50.
I have contact them three times. All they say is I should change my setup. But there was no mistake in the setup. Than they said they have not enough match for me and that's why they looking for the nearest possibility? This site is not worth it to get angry. Just stay away from it. Take care

trevorb16
3/9/16

I get loads of messages from beautiful women who turn out to be from other countries trying to scam money out of you. Women get much the same from Nigerians etc.
Not one woman I met looked like their profile, many lie about there age and that they have kids. Since the guy who raped those women he found on match.com, any dispute is dealt with by siding with the woman and we have all come across weird, neurotic women who can take insult where non is given (like being with my ex again).
Match did get warned for their unethical practices when it came to cancelling. I have had money taken out of my account which should not have been and I am one of thousands.
Every review site gives them appalling reviews so why do we continue to go on it. STAY AWAY!!!

bradc32
3/8/16

So, I challenge you to give this site a try, and see if you can find one woman who is NOT lying about her weight and/or age and/or kids (in that order), then find a guy who is NOT lying about his hairline, and/or his weight, and/or income (in that order). Seems like most people are lying about their martial status anyway, but why lie about anything - ever? Do you think the other person will not notice that you are far heavier, and/or not nearly as young as your photos? Then what happens when you start dating and find out they lied about their age by five to ten years. Five is easier to get away with, but I have been trounced by both, and they both ended the same way - with me running screaming. My advice: If you meet someone on a date, and they clearly misrepresented themselves, just excuse yourself immediately and RUN. People, what you don't see in the photos is the part that will shock you the most. Oh, one final word of advice - pick the ugliest photo of them - that is who will invariably show up on the date. Think I am kidding? I am not. Good luck to those of you who are wasting time and money on this abomination of the decline of our moral civilization . . . oh, wait. That's been dead for years. Haha, sorry - welcome to match.com
P.S. Owned and operated by Ticketmaster . . .

Tip for consumers: I do have a tip for you: avoid and get out into the real world and meet real people.

badeks
3/7/16

The prices are steep. I am not a fan of recurring billing. Must have a glitch.

jackt56
3/7/16

I signed up for the buy 6 months get 6 months free deal, wish I didn't sign up at all, I must have liked and messaged 70 people and only got one brief response. Got a couple of winks but then when I messaged them I got no response. Most of the profiles are people who aren't paying memebers and can't message you this is apparent because the site offers you the ability to "let" them message you for 3 dollars a person. I don't know what I was thinking!

timothyc47
3/7/16

Do not join this site! Match.com is a scam. Profiles that don't exist or existing long enough to get past their 6 business's day refund window. Theven scum bags care about the money, they don't care about you. Tinder is better than these sh@t bags.

patriciap72
3/5/16

I have been a match.com member for the last 6 months, but received very little interest in my profile.....until I cancelled!! Now, all of the sudden I am receiving emails almost every single day. My profile shouldn't even be available since I am no longer a member but match has sent me at least one-sometimes more-email for the last 17 out of 20 days. Bogus, rip off company.

Tip for consumers: Buyer beware-as soon as you cancel your subscription they will start sending you new 'likes', emails', 'winks', from prospective mates just to bait and hook you back in. This happened to me on 2 different occasions but I know better now. Just trying to for warn folks. I am surprised there aren't more complaints on here about this practice....I just got 2 more today (and I am not even a member!)

lisam278
3/4/16

Didn't subscribe and i am glad i didn't. I got pictures of men i truly wasn't in color, height, and social stuff. What a waste of money it would have been. Post your pictures and then ugly comes from all sides. Its terrible that they prey on you for money and all you get are pictures or so called connections with someone that you aren't interesting in. This dating site sucks.

elvav1
3/4/16

I hate Match!
My matches were too young or too obese. They renewed my membership without letting me know. All they care is about getting paid. Customer service was rude, unprofessional and uncaring. As a matter of fact, I almost got raped from one of their membersdid Match care? No!!!
Scam artists! Thieves!

jesser2
3/3/16

The fat loser who can't get a date without hacking the system now runs the water department in Santa Clara County and he's recently banned pedestrian access. I hope this guy gets shot, raped, stabbed, and sleeps with the fishes.

NEVER USE MATCH.

Tip for consumers: DO NOT USE THIS SITE

julieb126
2/29/16

This online dating sight screwed me out of money. When I contacted customer service, they refused to help me in any way. I did not have luck on match.com, so I wanted to try another site. However, they charged me when my renewal was up anyway then refused to refund my money. Do NOT pay a dime for this website.

stephenb107
2/29/16

A COMPLETE JOKE!

1 rating was submitted through the SiteJabber Browser Extension

40 Questions & Answers

Below are questions from consumers with answers from the Match.com staff and other consumers. Do not write reviews in this section - click here to write a review
Ask a question
Add your answer
I am affiliated with this business
I have no affiliation with this business
Answer
laraw6
A: I was unable to get a refund but I dispute the transaction and got my money back that way. I said it was because they were not providing the service they claim to offer. If you can dispute with your bank just tell them you didn't authorize the transaction and the company refuses to refund you. Good luck.
Helpful answer
Add your answer
I am affiliated with this business
I have no affiliation with this business
See more Q&A
See more Q&A
Questions? Get answers from the Match.com staff and other customers.

1 Coupon for Match.com

No coupon code needed
Shop now at Match.com to save!
Go to Match.com