US Government's NSF

pr@match.com

159 Reviews for Match.com

Review Highlights

chuckk5

They are a very poor company and their customer service sucks.

marym128

I have been on the site for 3 months at a time for about every 9 months.

stacyt

Seems like a great way to meet people you otherwise would not have met in your life.

1 star
Rating Distribution

▼ Sort by: recent

sharzip
10/16/14

I had a one month subscription and wanted to turn off the auto renew because I knew I would not want to sign up again, but when I tried to cancel something came up stating I could get 3 months for the price of one, so I clicked on it to see how much it would be (I'd forgotten how much I paid for the 1 month). Nothing came up to show me how much and I was still on the same screen, so continued my cancellation. Later I got an email stating I'd signed up for 3 months.. which I did not. I emailed countless times to no avail... I got no response. Since they are closed by the time I got off work, I called on one of my days off. I was told by the rep that I would be refunded for the 3 months which was supposed to be from September to November. I'm still on the site and they will not respond to my emails. Yesterday, I got an email that I was charged for another 3 months when this 3 month subscription hasn't even expired yet. More emails with no answers. Match.com is not great as far as matches (they kept giving me Canadian profiles to look at), and their customer service is horrible. Not to mention, this is not the first time this I was charged when I shouldn't have been. I should have learned my lesson the first time.

matthewh48
10/15/14

the site is a scam!I have been a member for several months, and before I subscribed I had winks from very attractive girls. After I paid for the subscription those girls would not respond to my messages or disappeared from sight altogether. After subscribing I only got Winks and responses from unattractive girls. I ended my subscription and then started getting winks from attractive girls again. The site leaves profiles up after their subscription has ended so they can promote their site by saying that have millions of members. I called customer service and they were not helpful and unable to resolve my problem or answer any of my questions. I believe that they also do notalways let communication happen between members so that they can keep the members longer. Once their members meet somebody they quit paying for the subscription so they don't let them actually meet

Tip for consumers: Dont waste ur time and money

sallyw13
10/8/14

I recently joined Match for a second time after several years of taking a hiatus. I find it is difficult to meet someone these days and thought I would give this way another try. I am extremely confused about something that happens on Match. I am an attractive woman. I get lots of winks, interests and views. When I receive a wink or interest that I like, I take the initiative to write a message immediately.The following day I go back to the members profile and 95% of the time it is now hidden. I understand men meet someone and hide their profile. What is happening to me is something different. These are men I have never seen on the site before. Attractive. Good profiles. See them on one day. Suddenly the next day they are gone. Happening too often to be legit. Can someone explain to me what the heck is going on?

Tip for consumers: It is possible to meet someone but be very careful. I was a member years ago. Men on the site were different. I did not meet anyone that I connected with but that had nothing to do with Match. Many of the male members this time around appear to be shady. If you are going to do any internet dating, think smart.

johnc254
10/6/14

I made the mistake of paying for a subscription.
There are a lot of women flirting with me only to find out they want money or to help with a Nigerian bank account.
I have met one real person and she was nice but ,not a match.
The filter process puts me with women who are way too young or don't want a guy who is not in shape.
I have gotten roughly 50+ winks and flirts and all were bogus withing about 2 months.
The one i did meet was because i emailed her and she didn't look like a hot model.
The number of fake profiles makes me think Match.com is doing it to attract more people.

Tip for consumers: Do not subscribe ounless you go the cheapest price for a month or two.
Beware of all the bogus profiles.

sandys40
10/2/14

Don't waste your time or money on this site. Way to many fake accounts . Tried to get my money back a week after I joined since I had seen 10 fake accounts in the first
Week . I get messages from men who know the right words to say to a women
And then goes to say they don't get on match that much so email me at my
Personal email if you don't response or say something wrong they hide the profile
I have seen the same picture for 5 didn't accounts. Will stick with pof at least
That's free

Tip for consumers: Stay away

archiec15
9/29/14

I never got any responses to 50 emails I sent on match.com. Not sure the woman on there were even alive.

Tip for consumers: Don't use this site it's a waist of time and money.

time85
9/29/14

I had the same poor excuse for customer service that this company stands behind company policy and the fact that you click or didn't click a button when you signed up. That was not my problem. The auto renewal feature is a good feature and I have not problem with that. My issues is that they do not warn you about charging your account. I got no notice except from my bank informing me of the overdraft caused by this charge. That is a problem. I get so many junk emails from this company on a daily basis but they can't send me one that says I am getting charged tomorrow for a renewal. Poor customer service for sure. I will never use Match.com again. There are too many free sites to use now which is why I quit using Match.com in the first place.

Tip for consumers: Be careful and mark it on your calendar if you use the auto renewal because they will not tell you they are going to charge you.

wendys30
9/28/14

This site and its customer service don't deserve ANY stars! My account was set for auto renewal. Now, I don't know about the rest of you, but I have a life. I don't remember what my renewal date is. So, when $120 was withdrawn from my account without warning, I got ticked and contacted customer service. Why is it so hard for Match to send an email a few days ahead saying your subscription is about to expire and they will be taking X dollars out of said account? Other sites do it so I know it can be done. Then I complained about how they have this stupid 6 month free guarantee. I'd been on the site for 18 months with no results. So while apparently I was not eligible for the 6 month guarantee, they refunded the entire $120 they charged me. So, what's wrong with that, you must be wondering. Well, they ERASED MY PROFILE! When I try to login I get a message saying 'this profile has been resigned.' Even a non-paying member can have a profile. Why the HELL did they erase mine? I have been a paying member on and off of Match for the better part of 10 years. I've met 2 of my boyfriends on there, but I have seen customer service decend into the bowels of hell over the years. They have cut off their nose to spite their face. I will now NEVER renew my subscription, EVER with this company. I'd rather flush my money down the toilet.

Tip for consumers: Run, run FAR away!

janef20
9/28/14

I am in the UK and am horrified at the number of men on sites who seem to have decent profiles yet eventually divulge that they just want "fun" - surely there are other sites out there for that? Some admit to being married, in a loveless relationship, wife doesn't understand them etc etc. Are there ANY normal, genuine people out there??

I suppose they're hoping to get their money's worth of "fun" from their subscription!!! I won't be using this site again

krishj
9/27/14

I had the same experience that you guys faced...I felt of being robbed..I had put my subscription status as non renewal , however it got renewed and around 70 dollars was deducted from my account...when I asked them to return the amount , they just refused and took the whole 3 months amount, though they have an option of taking one month of 19 dollars and lied to me that I never changed the status to non-renew...never join this site..and delete you credit card details.

melissaj18
9/27/14

This site will not refund your money even though they can see that you have had no activity and are only a member for 9 days of the three months subscription. So you get to continue to pay for the remaining 3 months and get nothing in return.

Tip for consumers: Do not use this site no matter how lonely you are

stevep68
9/26/14

My profile was stolen 3 times, I was impersonated then harassed by woman that thought I was the impersonator. I email Match 6 times to not one reply, finally I got anther nasty email form some woman and my account was locked out. I was kicked off after a year on the site. After making real connections that I had no access to and spent time with a very detailed profile these incompetents took this way to resolve an issue that was mine, I was the victim. They suck as a business and customer service not to mention protecting there members.

Tip for consumers: Use POF.com

taylorj10
9/26/14

Gross. Bad experience. I hate this site. After a week I hated it and they wouldn't refund my money. Stay away.

amyc40
9/25/14

I have tried match.com before where my profile was viewed many times and I was contacted by people that were not within my 'choice to date' so to speak. I was contacted by those outside of my age, race, and demographics. I deactivated my account prior to the end of my 3 months only to be charged FOR ANOTHER THREE MONTHS and the company is refusing to credit me back my $70.00. This is a poor site and I do not recommend it to anyone!

Tip for consumers: Use a site that offers free features to see if the site is worth your time and money like Plenty of Fish. Match.com is VERY poor. HIGHLY DISSAPPOINTED!

patrickj19
9/24/14

Come on guys, who can possibly defend this obvious scam!!! I had all the troubles in the world to get rid of my profile, I finally ask for a company to help me get through it all! At least THEY were efficient (sos-internet) and got me rid of the subscription and my profile!!
Too bas I can't get sos-internet 5 stars and none for this "dating" website

honestg
9/22/14

It is wasting time and money. I have been on this site for 8 years and eventually I canceled last week. There are some guys with good jobs or look but all looking for fun . If you are a good looking woman, has job, education and looking for serious man you are in the wrong department.

p--s
9/21/14

Awful!! They keep sending me so called matches even though I have cancelled my subscription. I have asked repeatedly to have emails stop. It is a scam! I made it clear that I am lesbian yet they kept sending me men matches...scary looking men! Match never answered my complaints. They just fill my inbox with emails about matches. No one should be my match because I removed all content from my profile when they refused to take my profile down.

sss9
9/21/14

Ladies, stay away from tried8000names on Match.com. HIs name is Richard Hatley and he lives in stupid Flower Mound texas (loser town just like him). He is a manipulative, cheating, liar and a sorry excuse for a man. His profile is full of $#*! and he is NOT looking for "the one" serious relationship. He thinks he's funny and is about as boring and stupid as they come. To top it off, he is fat and has boobs bigger than most women. After he's lied his way into your heart pretending he really really likes you, he will use you, disappear and make you feel like $#*!. He is always on match and always looking - sorry excuse for the male species. Match is a HORRIBLE place to meet a partner - you'll meet PLAYERS!!!

Tip for consumers: Don't do it!

adamp33
9/21/14

This site is BullSh!t. Most of the female users on there are either morons or basic members who can't reply to emails. Their photo policies are retarded and if you cancel your account before your subscription runs out, you can't use all features anymore even though your subscription lasts till the 1st of the month. Also, it shows most of the women on there not being active for over 3 weeks. How GAY!

Tip for consumers: Advice for other single dudes. DON'T join this site!

christopherp30
9/15/14

I've been on Match.com for 2.5 months. I have had two dates. Not bad. The reason that I have to give them only 3 stars is the following: 1. They seriously need to refine their filtering methods. I've been "matched" with women for whom I am way too old, way too short, (and sometimes both) and with women who want a man of a specific faith of which I am not a member. There have been other criteria that have been off too. I just sometimes think I'm doing too much work. I'm on the verge of going back to e-harmony. With eharmony I went through 500 profiles in about six months (give or take) and I only went on a date with one woman ... and I married her. We were a good match when we met. ;-)

Tip for consumers: Get the three or six month membership and judge for yourself. I think eharmony's methods are better.

susanm87
9/9/14

I STRONGLY ADVISE TO AVID THIS SITE AT ALL COSTS.
This site should reconsider their policies, their apps and there customer service .
Please save yourself the money and DO NOT become a member for any reason. Ok Cupid is much better and cheaper if you want to be a member. In comparison Ok Cupid has so many more people and Match.com is the most expensive and no one is on the site. I never even check my match.com account . I made a HUGE mistake of getting 6 months thinking it would really help me find someone. They REFUSE to refund your money and only say they will be happy to take you off the auto renewal, well thanks for nothing match.com

Tip for consumers: Please save yourself the money and DO NOT become a member for any reason. Ok Cupid is much better and cheaper if you want to be a member. In comparison Ok Cupid has so many more people and Match.com is the most expensive and no one is on the site. I never even check my match.com account . I made a HUGE mistake of getting 6 months thinking it would really help me find someone. They REFUSE to refund your money and only say they will be happy to take you off the auto renewal, well thanks for nothin

mandyd4
9/8/14

A male match.com user sent me a match.com message pretty much belittling me. Telling me that I should settle. He also wrote that I sounded like I'm shopping for a guy and want the guy on sale. He goes on to say that I may not be right for any terrific guys out there because I am 32 and had to turn to match. I wrote him back telling him that I did not have to justify my dating profile and that he was being rude. I also told him I would be blocking him and reporting him. I then contact Match.com to report him to them and also try to get a refund. They REFUSED to give me a refund and when I told the customer service rep that I would be telling everyone about my horrible experience with this site (the member and customer service experience) match.com sends me an email telling me to stop or they will terminate my membership and I will not get a refund. Ummm.... they refused to give me a refund in the first place and did not take my complaint seriously. I will never again sign up with match.com and will warn everyone about them. They let men harass, bully and belittle women and then also turn their backs on the victim.

joshl35
9/4/14

When I joined it was for 1 month. I was stunned to discover how sneaky they are in taking your money. I had sent out numerous letters to women but nobody was replying back to me. I contacted customer service to ask if there may be a technical issue somewhere. I was told that unless the recipient is a FULLY paid member, she cannot open and read any mail that is sent to her even though I am a fully paid member myself. For that woman to read my mail there are two options. The first is that she pay to become a member. Option two is that I now must pay an ADDITIONAL fee per month which is $8.00 for her to read my mail. I asked the customer service rep, if I already paid for the right to send letters, why can't the recipient read them? I was told "I'm sorry sir, this is our policy". I asked where exactly is this policy statement provided on the sign up form? She remained silent and just repeated "I'm sorry sir, this is our policy".

Match.com is an extremely unethical and misleading service designed solely to mislead and steal as much money from you as possible with no refunds EVER being issued.
Please stay away from this site. It's a lie.

Tip for consumers: Read the reviews provided and understand that they are all true. Save your money. This is a criminal operation with no morals.

joannaj3
9/4/14

I am in the process of canceling. I realized it was not what I paid for after 1 day. I signed on just 2 days ago for a year bundle. I thought that the per month charge was only going to be charged each month and that I could stop it anytime within a trial period. I was charged for a whole year. Money that i can not afford...this has taken my grocery money for the month. I need a swift kick in the pants for not fully understanding how this deceitful company works at getting money from unsuspecting dopes like me. I can not read when the words are in all caps, or in gray print. I have visual problems with certain colors. I will call my bank today and they will get me results..I have a personal banker that help me and knows of my disability with fully understanding what I read. Oh and I can not read fine print, did not know there were any, until I read some of the companies reviews.

Tip for consumers: 1 star is 1 star too high. If you can not read the fine print or when the text is in gray, have someone else go over the terms of service with you, Please!!!

patriciam40
9/4/14

I joined Match.com for 3 months. It was not particularly satisfactory in terms of getting responses to my emails but I had 2 dates and there are some "real" people on there. However I decided not to renew and proactively went into the account a couple of weeks before payment was due and elected not to renew.

About a week prior to renewal I was signing in and had a window offering me Boost and Connect by email for Free etc., as a "gesture of loyalty". I checked the box to accept. It is hard to recall but the layout (according to customer service) had another check box that I needed to click on if I no longer wanted to renew.

The subscription did not end, I discovered another £60 had been taken from my credit card without any consultation and therefore overriding the instruction I had previously made to cancel. The customer service people respond with the same phrasing about how I didn't check the box and have so far refused to refund my money or send me a screen grab of the offending box so I can at least see what I did wrong.

I am going to initiate a case with the small claims court to get my money back.

Beware!

Tip for consumers: Be very careful what boxes you check and what "special favours" you accept

robertp76
9/3/14

Why a 3 star? Well the price is bs but, the promise is that you will meet at least one person with the guarantee price provisions. So pay it and you will meet some one. This site does have fake accounts but the real ones will chat with you. First night I paid, I met a young lady and I couldn't be more pleased with that.

Tip for consumers: Pay the guarantee price. 6 month or 3 month. They have to give you a free 6 months if you don't meet someone.

scottb80
9/1/14

After several years of subscribing, my 6 month subscription had ended. I was on my smart phone to hide my profile and accidentally clicked on the one click subscribe button. And of course, I was automatically billed for another 6 mos. I attempted to contact Match.com through their customer service link which is obviously intentionally difficult to find. Evidently, they don't want to provide customer support because they didn't reply in either case when I complained about my unintentional subscription. Therefore, I contacted American Express to get my money back. I got my money back, but Match blocked my account so that I can't even go into remove my photos or delete my profile

Tip for consumers: Be careful of the 1-click subscription

chuckk5
8/31/14

I have used match in the past. The last time I signed up was for three months. I cancelled before the expiration date. I then noticed I was still receiving e-mails. I went on and looked and realized I could still contact users. I checked my credit card and they had charged me again. So I then went in and cancelled again. I then emailed them to have my credit card reimbursed. I never heard from them. I then called them to get a credit. They would not credit my account. They said I had cancelled but then requested a 30% discount which I did not. They would not even work with me to credit my account. I would say to anyone wanting to sign up with them is do not. They are a very poor company and their customer service sucks. It is a waste of money to use them and some many of the matches they send you are false and not even close by. Anyone considering using them please do not. They should be boycotted.

Tip for consumers: Biggest thing I can say is do not sign up with Match. There customer service sucks.

chriss197
8/30/14

Signed up for 6 months. The whole time all I got were messages from fake profiles wanting me to contact them outside of Match then their profile would disappear. After 6 months, when my free 6 months kicked in, I was charged for another 6 months. After arguing for weeks, I finally had to have my bank reverse the charge. Then I started having issues with my account. My account was blocked, and I inquired why. Match couldn't tell me. During 2 weeks of being blocked, I was informed of a violation of terms, WHILE I WAS BLOCKED, and my account was terminated. When I inquired why, I was told they could not tell me anything about my account because of their privacy policy. The account is still there and it still shows as being active but, I have no control over it. It looks like the stories of Match keeping terminated profiles active is true.

Tip for consumers: Don't give them any money. Don't give them any credit card info. Don't even make a free account. They will keep it active when you leave and block you from it if you protest. The whole site is made up of thousands of fake profiles.

unhappyb2
8/28/14

I joined the site for 3 months and opened my account on the phone. I specifically asked for it not to have the auto renewal on. During this time i discovered that the mobile app does not work in Canada but works if you are outside Canada (I travel alot). During the 3 months i did not get any emails warning me about the auto renewal or explaining how it works. I didn't use the site much simply because they kept on matching me with people that were out of my match preference which tells me they just match you up with whom ever... i kept on getting matches that i had already said "no" to or already emailed show up in my matches again... Anyway, after the 3 months the site automatically renewed my membership and charged me an additional $67... i called in the day after my membership had expired and spoke to the customer service and their supervisor and they kept on referring to the site policy... overall, a big scam... consumer be aware...

ym6
8/19/14

Match.com continually sends me "profiles" of men who are not anywhere near the age group I requested. They also send me men who are looking for someone within a certain geographic region, not anywhere near where I live. I just got one from Mountain View California. That is 588 miles from where I live. Literally, the only thing we "match" is that we got taken by spending money on this website. Their "Customer Service" Department apparently doesn't exist. I have sent them links to 10 sites that show the photo posted on the profile they sent me is fraudulent. It has taken them up to a week to remove them. Most of the photos are being taken from Facebook and Linkedin accounts. I have started emailing these individuals to let them know their photos are being used. If you don't Google Image each photo in a profile and double check with the website PigBusters before contacting anyone on this or any other on-line dating site you are setting yourself up for not only failure but possibly serious harm. Do not give your phone # or address to anyone you meet on the internet. Never meet anyone by yourself and always pick a very public place. A local police station is a good idea.

Tip for consumers: Don't! And always cancel your account before it expires or they will renew it without telling you. And they have a bad habit of leaving your photo up after you quit. Get them to remove it!

joannar4
8/18/14

One of the 3 worst dating sites: match, ourtime, chemistry. This site is more for younger people - religious, conservative and not too bright. I am 63 years old, liberal, nonreligious, and educated. A waste of time for me. I tried to cancel and get my money back, but they refused. They did, however, delete my account, but send me email stating I have 24 new matches, yet I can't logon.

Tip for consumers: If you are young, religious, conservative, this is the place for you. Liberals

thomase14
8/14/14

Ya I'm on match they send me mail saying someone likese and they don't exist or they like me and haven't been on line in months I hate it.

Tip for consumers: Don't use it.

nicoles57
8/12/14

Ugh. Horrible site. Long after I'd cancelled my subscription, I realized my pretty face was still being used as bait: doesn't a cancellation mean, um, a consumer is NO LONGER IN NEED/WANT OF THEIR SERVICES?
Took me forever to get it removed, and then I was scolded by a "customer care" person for not knowing that I was supposed to navigate through the fine print when I'd cancelled, and check a number of boxes-- it was quite convoluted-- that said I wanted my profile off the site. "But see" I argued, "that's what a cancellation IS." Ladies, save your money. Crash your cart into a cute guy's cart in a grocery aisle, instead. Terrible company.

ammara3
8/10/14

Be CAREFUL, please read. An advise from a friend

If you ever decide to try this website, the first thing you need to do is subscribe and then go to the setting and cancel your subscription. If you do not do that then they will autocharge you once your subscription is over!! They made me pay for total 9 month with out me knowing when I wanted to use the site only for 3 month!! If you cancel your subscription directly, you can still use it until your terms are over, and you will not be autocharged.

ellenw12
7/27/14

Joning Match.com was no better than lighting a match to your money! They do a horrible job of "matching you" and their matches aside....a lot of people utilizing this site are for the most part - people who have not set standards for themselves. I set a radius of 30 miles for men I would be interested in meeting and set an age range from 60-65. I was wasting my time reading emails etc, from people across the country and age ranging from 40-81. So after 2 weeks I decided this was not for me....there are NO REFUNDS....a rude customer service rambled off citing the paragraph of the "terms of agreement". So I'm stuck on this God-awful website until my 3 month subscription runs out. Save your money. Match.com is a total rip-off and misrepresents itself in it's advertising of "finding you the perfect match".

atirasv
7/26/14

I signed up for match.com. I hadn't dated in awhile so I filled out the profile questions and checked it every so often. First, let me say I have not paid a dime. Thank God. However, I found matches that we had 3 things in common (ie: felines, dining out, non smokers) but they wanted kids I did not, I did not match the body or ethnicity they were looking for. Then one day I met a real nice guy. We text, talked, emailed and IM. It ended with him asking me to send $400 for his daughter who was sick and needed medicine and food stuffs, he of course could not help because he was in the UK on business. He even stated if I did not have the money he could transfer said monies in my account. After finding out that was not going to happen and he was not getting a penny from me I never heard from him again. I think I will stick with the old fashioned way of meeting people or just be alone. I was much happier before when I was not seeing anyone than finding someone who was trying to scam me.

ninam10
7/26/14

It is one of worst nightmare ever, I have lost my trust in human race after being close to a month on this site. Twice being hacked on my profile and was scanned twice with phony prospect that was asking at the end for money . it is unpleasant and scary to deal with such dirty and manipulative people that could easily contact you and take advantage of your believe . the site is not secure and the costumer service is uneducated . they have not proper security in place for scammer ,who are using members profile as a shield to scam innceonnt people .

stevej68
7/25/14

I must be lucky. Sure, many of the complaints I've read appear to be true, but I just met the nicest person this week and she lives about a mile from me. After trading a few emails and then sitting and talking for an hour at the park we decided that it might just work out and have started dating. We were both wary and doubtful, but the chemistry was there.

I did my own search and read a lot of profiles. The daily suggestions match emailed to me were interesting, but generally were all over the place as far as being close to being a good match.

I think a subscription to match is cheaper than buying drinks for strangers at a bar. Okay, I admit that's fun too sometimes, but not inexpensive.

Why do folks with smile in their user name always seem to be frowning? I dunno.

Have I received numerous emails from 27-year-olds 100 miles away? Sure. I'm in my 60s. Have I not received replies to some emails? Sure. Have I received winks and favorites from names with no profiles? Sure. I haven't tried to cancel yet, but I'm retired and have time to mess with match if they try to cheat me.

ko574
7/24/14

I am on Match.com at the moment but will not be renewing my subscription not because it is particularly bad but because I have decided it is not for me. I do not believe all the bad reviews.For example I am not a pervert,married man looking for affairs,sad case or a weirdo. I am just a normal single bloke looking for some female company and I am prepared to commit to a long term relationship. I have checked out a few online dating sites and Match is probably one of the better ones despite it's many faults.

tamaral6
7/23/14

Very costly. If you make a mistake in the online transaction, be sure, they won't refund anything, not even a partial refund to switch you to another less costly membership. Also, the features are childish: likes and winks. It doesn't work and encouraged people to a not talking environment. And once you are done with the site, they will keep you on the site for ever! Even if you request to be removed, they only "hide" your picture and the links to use features. You become their property. Stay away!

tj72
7/22/14

Worst dating site ever! They screw you with subscriptions and do not return your money! They are a rip off!! No one is real on there and they tell you your subscription is about to run out and then they take more money from you and there is no way of closing or changing the subscription online! What a crock of $#*!! DO NOT USE!!!

stacya10
7/21/14

So if you sign up for the 6 month guarentee make sure you send at least 5 emails a month so that you can get your money back, even if there are not people on there worthy to send emails to. Horrible experience!! Don't waste your money!!!

karend36
7/19/14

Hated it! Tons of scammers (always GIS the pics, if they are too good looking to be true...they are fake profiles!) and even after reporting them, the profiles are still up. The people I wrote to didn't respond, don't think they are even still members, as I am attractive. The ones I did meet LIED about everything...height, weight, age, marital status, # of ex-wives/kids, employment status...you name it, and their pics were all completely outdated. Had 66 horrible dates in a year and have sworn off dating at all at this point. Complete waste of time and money.

dianey
7/16/14

I already subscribed match.com for there bundle price of $129 for 6 months and i can't still read and send emails. what should i do ?

marym128
7/15/14

I have been on the site for 3 months at a time for about every 9 months. The matches they send are based on the most ridiculous criteria. Seriously things like, you both recently updated your profile, or neither smoke and they give only 3 criteria at a time! Also they ignore age and ethnicity preferences when they send the daily matches. Finally, they send the same "matches" every few days to weekly. They are interspersed in the ones they send. I have had 3 relationships lasting about 3 months each since 2010. It gets tiring. ALso, make sure you mark your calendars because it auto renews and they refuse to reimburse for months not used.

neilw20
6/27/14

I've had such great success on match.com that I wrote a book about how to succeed with online dating. It's true, some people lie, but that's not Match.coms fault. I met several fantastic, wonderful and beautiful women on Match. I'm with a sweetheart I met over 2 years ago and never would have met her without Match.com
Have fun, be safe and be honest in your profile and with your photos.
Neil Wood

nancyo7
6/24/14

This site is a complete fraud. Most of the profiles do not even exist. None of the messages get through to the subscriber. DO NOT JOIN! absolute garbage. I intend to contact a lawyer to start a class action against them to expose their fraudulant scheme!

blahb8
6/11/14

DUMB AS HELL WEBSITE. Use at your own RISK an waste of money. Get a life and get more results in REAL life vs this site that hands women all the power. Waste of time

brookeh8
6/10/14

I met one person who was a good match dated for about 10 months. The site is tempting us to go back on once we meet someone and cancel. I know it is a business but come on!. It is very tempting I think for many men to go back and keep looking to see if something better is on the site. Not good. Leave us alone if we cancel and have met someone-we have the option of explaining that when we cancel .Also what is up with people leaving profiles up after they cancel and no longer subscribe?! I find many men do even when meeting someone they like. Some women too but more men.

Best Online Dating Sites Reviewed by Consumers on SiteJabber