US Government's NSF

Rating Distribution

Detailed Rating Summary

Review Highlights

josephinet1

I plan on reordering from them just because I know they have awesome customer service. (in 12 reviews)

▼ Sort by: recent

sl238
3/2/15

The way the clothes look on the site are not what they look like in person. The model was wearing an xs skirt that I had ordered, I am a size 2 and the waist was quite big so you know that they use pins (that you can't see) to make the clothes look like they fit perfectly. I use to do catalogue modelling and I know they pin a lot of clothes, make you stand a certain way to make the clothes look perfect. The zipper on the back of the skirt would stick and was so cheap, the material was cheap. Terrible quality for almost $100. I can go to one of my favourite consignment websites and get a prada skirt for $100. Let's talk about the boots I ordered..once again cheap. There were threads hanging from the zipper when I took them out of the box. Now I live in Canada, so when I picked up the package, I had to pay an extra $50 for customs fees. The Lulu's rep said that was a government thing, but I've ordered from many US stores and they deliver with no customs fees having to be paid. Anyway, to return the items, I had to pay a lot of shipping because Lulu's doesn't pay for Canadians return shipping fees. All in all, terrible experience. I ended up losing money with all the extra fees. The clothes are not worth it at all. Maybe if you're a tween. And if you are a Canadian, don't bother with this site at all.

ellenv1
2/16/15

I ordered this blush maxi dress on Jan.31 2015 and it arrived to Canada on Feb 12. The quality was magnificiant and I was satisfied that the arrived in less than 2 weeks. Many say that their items are expensive but you get what you pay for plus tracking number included. Thank you Lulu*s!!! I will order again.

Tip for consumers: Most of the sizes run small or junior sized. Best for petite or slender frame but other sizes are available. Also read the measurements carefully because they do note whether the hips, waist, or bust is fitted or loosely fitted.

janettec5
1/24/15

I have zero negative things to say about Lulu's online store. And frankly, I'm very appalled by all the recent negative feedback. I have been shopping at the site for only 6 months and have made over ten successful transactions, but most importantly have been more than pleased with my purchases! They're the whole package; up to date fashion, great deals, and above average customer service! I will recommend this company to any chic gals!

emilym42
1/21/15

I ordered a chambray maxi skirt and was very dissapointed when I recieved something compleley different then what I had originally ordered. And was even more dissapointed when I called and found out that the item I had been waiting for was out of stock.
But Lulu's has recently contacted me and overnighted the item I had originally ordered. They were very nice and apologetic. I was also given a credit for my inconvenience. I was not happy with my begining experience but I am happy with the end result and with the service they provided trying to make sure that I was happy.

deew18
1/3/15

Clothing all looks really cheap and poorly made...fabric does not lay right on the body. Sizes are extremely disproportionate; you can be an xs in one dress, small in the next, and medium in the third, and they still may all look bad. Clothing does not form to body the right way, prepare to have to get everything altered. Pictures online with the models are very misrepresentative of the clothing. One good thing is the return process is easy, which is great because I had to return EVERYTHING!!

addiem31
12/25/14

Great prices! Above average quality on everything, but dresses.

Overall- great site and customer service!!

meishaq
12/14/14

AMAZING! everytime i order from Lulus.com I get my purchases on time and they are exactly what i ordered. I love their clothes it's sometime a bit over my budget but it is worth check out and shopping there i love them .

aneesak
11/27/14

I ordered $500 in sweaters for the winter. Which was 10 items at $50 range. I opened the box to six items. With four missing. Opening an investigation now. Smh; the box isn't even damaged like what is wrong with you people. The people who packed this package didn't pack it right. Now I'm returning the whole order because I don't need to support such a crappy company! I loved this site at first, I used it once before this time & now I will never use it again or recommend it to anyone. I do hope they are willing to give me back my money for items I don't have in my possession, it's really unfair. I don't want to go through a month process of fighting to get my money back.

amelieb1
11/4/14

I'll NEVER order again from lulu's, worst order in my life. Looks incredibely cheap and ugly fit! Don't make the same mistake!!!

saral22
7/16/14

Lulus is AWESOME!!! I am a frequent customer. I always love what I buy. The quality is amazing and so are prices. I have all of my sorority sisters hooked as well! Never have had a problem. Customer service is very helpful. I always use the live chat if I have a question.

christinam22
6/14/14

NOT HAPPY!! I ordered a few dresses totaling about $250.00, and they charged me TWICE! I'm not hard on money but still, if someone else needed that but since LuLu's ripped them off, that would be awful. Im still waiting to hear back for my refund for the 2nd charge. SO IRRITATED!!

ivyh22
6/12/14

Lulus took a WEEK for my order to ship. And another WEEK for the order to be delivered to my house. So that's like two weeks for something that should have taken 5 days to get to me. Never in my life has something taken sooooo long to get to me. Not to mention Lulus is located in the US.... That makes no sense.
Also, the clothes are overpriced and are bad quality! Never buy shoes from them either. They will fall apart within a few wears. I'm so angry. Never shopping there again!!!!!!!

ginag9
6/11/14

Can't stand this website!!! I bought a heels from this, after a long time, about two weeks, I received, OK. But to my surprise after just a couple of wears the side has completely came apart. Then I contact with their customer service, they refuse to do anything! I am very angry! It is a cheater.

sians1
5/20/14

Never again they never respond to emails when you waste plenty of money calling international they are rude and not helpful! There dress sizes are wayyyy off unless they sent me a large instead of a medium which would not surprise me cause my dress arrived with no tags. Still haven't received a refund and still haven't received the smaller dress!

swedishl
5/15/14

Ordered a dress from them that had threads hanging off the hem that I didn't notice until I had cut the tag off, making it ineligible for return. I emailed them letting them know and with photos for reference, and recommended they check other dresses from that supplier because I had to trim the whole thing with scissors. They immediately gave me credit for the value of the dress. Very nice of them and great customer service!

katet13
4/26/14

Lulus is probably the worst clothing company I have ever experienced. On their website, they had a gorgeous coral dress that I was really interested in getting for prom. Once it arrived, the bag inside the box was tattered & the dress wasn't even coral.. It was an ugly bright pink. Not only that, but the fabric was cheap & some of the seams were coming undone. I was livid. I spent over 50 dollars for a dress that was of the same quality of a dress at goodwill?!?! When i went to return it, they leave you ONLY SEVEN DAYS to return your item, or else you get no refund. Not only that, but they also make you print out return labels & make you pay for the shipping back to them. OH AND THEN you have to call them to verify the return which is beyond ridiculous. After i returned it, I called customer service to resolve my issue, & they were unbelivably rude to me. WORST ONLINE SHOPPING EXPERIENCE EVER.

juliek14
4/13/14

Absolutely love this website. Products are amazing, but what sets it off from the rest of the amazing customer service. I feel like I'm talking to a friend when I write them or call them. Very very helpful and friendly.

sabrinaj5
3/2/14

I really LOVE this site!!! I have ordered twice now and I am very happy with the quality!!! It is my go to for dresses for all my occassions.

lulul2
2/27/14

I made the mistake of trusting this company.

I ordered a pair of black flats 3 months ago during winter and only tested the size but did not put it to wear immediately (since it's the winter and the outside is too cold for flats). I took them out recently and to my surprise after just a couple of wears the side has completely came apart and the bottoms of the shoes were worn very quickly.

I contacted their customer service and they refused to do anything. I attempted to review this item to warn future customers but could not even find this item anymore as their products seem to come and go quickly and there is no way to provide feedback what-so-ever.

josephinet1
2/19/14

Their items always look more expensive than what they actually cost and fit great! Even when I received an item that had a small stain they were awesome about the return and quick too. I plan on reordering from them just because I know they have awesome customer service.

saraa17
1/23/14

i placed my order and paid for an express shipping. i needed it to arrive on friday for an event. when i checked the tracking on friday the ups failed to deliver it because they messed up my zip code! so frustrating! why can't you check the address you are shipping to??? needless to say that i canceled the order and had to run around looking for smth else to wear. well, at least i got my money back..

tayh1
1/9/14

I definitely would not recommend Lulus.com! I recently ordered a pair of booties on this website and due to the fact that they did not fit I decided that I would like to return the shoes. Unfortunately, they somehow "forgot" to place the return mailing sticker inside of the box, creating difficulty and inconvenience.

irenet5
11/22/13

I've always had really good experiences buying from Lulu's. I've loved everything I've gotten, and I always receive a ton of compliments! All of the pieces are really unique and cute. Would definitely recommend!

shelbyw9
10/30/13

I check this site daily... slightly obsessed. Customer service is hit/miss. Shipping is fast, quality is good and returns are easy! I purchase mostly party dresses from here and have never been disappointing. Love lulus!

aliyahb
7/7/13

I've only ordered once from the website and I had a pretty okay experience. I loved the item I receieved, it was exactly as described. The only problem I had was with shipping. I had a five dollar off coupon from signing up for their emails so I decided to pay the $12 fee for 3 day shipping. My order was shipped the next day so I was happy about that but when I tried to track it, all it said on the UPS page was "A UPS shipping label has been created. Once the shipment arrives at our facility, the tracking status--including the scheduled delivery date--will be updated." So I waited for it to be updated and nothing happened. I then emailed LuLu*s customer service about it but they weren't emailing back so I took advantage of their LiveChat and the employee there gave me a new tracking number. After all of that, I received my item on June 25th after it was shipped on June 20th. I was kind of upset to have paid $12 and not received my package in 3 days or less. As a side note, LuLu*s didn't email back until after I received my package which was pointless. Luckily I was able to track it through the tracking number the LiveChat person gave me. Other than that slightly annoying process I went through, I love LuLu*s and plan to shop there again in the future.

emilys30
6/28/13

While the site offers nice and different items, I'm now having difficulty fixing their problem. When i ordered a belt called 'Golden Yellow' I received a pastel off yellow color belt that was hideous. I sent back the order (By the way, free shipping for returns only lasts a few days unlike the similar site ModCloth that gives you 30 days) and three weeks later I'm still waiting to receive the funds. I've tried to call them within their business hours five business days in a row with no answer, and now I'm sitting here with the live chat window open waiting for "an operator to be with me shortly" just as I have been for the past two hours. It just shouldn't be this hard to correct their mistake.

allisonl13
3/15/13

Great clothes! Everything on this site is super cute. I bought myself the best swimsuit ever. All their clothes are unique. The designs are much more fun and interesting than anything you could find at a local store. This is definitely a site to check out.

christij
9/28/12

Love lulus.com!!! Awesome customer service!!!

sonyap
10/18/11

I love checking this site out because it's really unique and everything is so nice. The prices are a little high but I ordered a summer dress and a couple pairs of sunglasses. I loved everything I got and I still have the sunglasses (minus one that I sat on...) and the dress (my mom loves it). I would recommend this site!