US Government's NSF

Rating Distribution

Detailed Rating Summary

Review Highlights

janettec5

They're the whole package; up to date fashion, great deals, and above average customer service! (in 15 reviews)

ellenv1

I ordered this blush maxi dress on Jan.31 2015 and it arrived to Canada on Feb 12. (in 16 reviews)

▼ Sort by: recent

cp56
6/29/15

Lulu's has the best customer service I've come across in a long time =) I had an issue receiving an email from them, and they were quick to help me every time I emailed or called until it got settled. They are an amazing website & business! <3 you LuLu's!!

marks247
6/25/15

ordered 2 dresses to the Uk for £85 or £127 including postage. When delivered I had to pay an extra £14.40 vat charge and £8 royal mail handling charge. be warned as there is no warning when at paying stage on website. Makes dresses 25% more expensive. to be fair dresses were nice!

ritas22
6/13/15

Exceeded my expectation. I received my package within 5 days. Dress looked exactly like the pictures if not nicer. The mermaid dress is long but fits perfectly. I have no complaints.

melissav19
5/26/15

I originally had thought my package was lost, turns out my neighbors who had moved out accidentally got it in there box! Lulu's was amazing at accommodating me and investigating the situation! The customer service I got was beyond comparable to any retail company out there! They beat nordstroms on there customer service! I will be ordering very soon Lulu's!!

jessicaw56
5/25/15

I ordered some cloth and jewlery from Lulus because the price was cheap. However, when I recived my package, the $290 Canadian dollar goods in fact will cost me $95 on applicable taxes! How ridiculous is that? I believe no one will purchase from this company if they knew clearly how much they will be paying for taxes. On their website, they failed to show how much taxes you will actully need to pay. So please be cautious if you decide to take the risk and order from them overseas. When i get the package, I returned the packge to them right away without opening the package. When I emailed them, please email me the complete refund when it's done, they said they will be deducting applicable taxes from my refund if there is any. I have never write a review in my life, but I am really disappointed with a company like them. If you don't want to pay hundreds of dollars for a few piece of cheap cloth, DO NOT ORDER FROM THEM!

kerstinr
5/17/15

The quality does not match the prices. My one top was poorly sewn into the seam, sic saz seam was gone from one side. I paid for two tops $ 73.00 + shipping $ 15.00 Total $ 88.00, but I had to pay duty of 24% which was $ 26.86, for it counted on the full amount, so I paid for these two tops a total of $ 114.86, and they was not worth it. I contacted Lulu´s about this but they did not answer. I wrote that it must be clearly written on the order form, that EU countries have to pay 24% customs cost also on the shipping cost. I have bought from the internet for 6 years, from lots of different countries, including the United States, but I have never had to pay duty, it can be avoided, depends on how they are sending it and how they describe the goods. IF THE TOPS would have been of good quality, I would have accepted this. If I return the tops I lose the shipping cost $ 15.00 and customs cost $ 26.86, total $ 41.86, and I still have nothing!!!!!. DO NOT ORDER from Lulu´s, you will only be disappointed. Should they be concerned about their customers then they would have paid me back the customs tax, $ 26.86, and it had felt good. AVOID ORDER FROM Lulu´s

jordant15
4/24/15

Lulu's not only had great clothes for any occasion but they have awesome customer service. I'm not very tech savvy and I didn't see that the shipping notification came in a different inbox. I emailed them asking if there was something wrong with the order and they kindly explained to me that it had been shipped and had even given me the tracking number. They also emailed me back right away. I will definitely be continuing to shop at Lulus and spreading the word about their adorable clothing!

lindsayw11
4/10/15

They are great. I ordered 3 items and when I got my package I was sent a shirt instead of the dress. I called and they apologized for the inconvenience and they sent me the right item asap. I did return the other items as well just because I didn't like the dress for my prom and didn't have any issues with it. I called twice and they didn't get annoyed with me asking so many questions.

kf23
3/20/15

It's always a little nerve racking ordering a dress online, but I found a beautiful white maxi dress on the site and took my chances. I'm very happy with my purchse. The dress is beautiful and fits nicely. Just be sure to take your measurements before ordering. For the price, the quality and shipping time were great! Thanks LuLu*s!

michellem81
3/7/15

Lulus is simply fabulous!! The prices range from $14-300+, but there is always something you can find and the best thing is that if your eying something one week it may be on sale the next. I have ordered lovely things from here and since I have gained some weight I was pleased when I fit into a small with the maxi dress I bought. Although, it didn't necessarily work for another dress because it had a different fit, with me being short the small was too small but the medium was too big and I would of had to get it fitted..so I was bummed I wasn't skinnier because the small would of been perfect, but in my eyes there is always something better. I am happy to say that each time I ordered a different size and returned it it was super easy! No stress, no hassle, and there are always coupons, as well as, a wonderful deal they send you to your email after you shop with them. The quality is perfect and this is coming from someone who is super picky and looks at every stitch to make sure it isn't falling apart. I haven't had one problem with Lulus, which makes it so easy and the reason why I love shopping online :) HIGHLY RECOMMENDED =D Happy Shopping!

ellenv1
2/16/15

I ordered this blush maxi dress on Jan.31 2015 and it arrived to Canada on Feb 12. The quality was magnificiant and I was satisfied that the arrived in less than 2 weeks. Many say that their items are expensive but you get what you pay for plus tracking number included. Thank you Lulu*s!!! I will order again.

Tip for consumers: Most of the sizes run small or junior sized. Best for petite or slender frame but other sizes are available. Also read the measurements carefully because they do note whether the hips, waist, or bust is fitted or loosely fitted.

janettec5
1/24/15

I have zero negative things to say about Lulu's online store. And frankly, I'm very appalled by all the recent negative feedback. I have been shopping at the site for only 6 months and have made over ten successful transactions, but most importantly have been more than pleased with my purchases! They're the whole package; up to date fashion, great deals, and above average customer service! I will recommend this company to any chic gals!

emilym42
1/21/15

I ordered a chambray maxi skirt and was very dissapointed when I recieved something compleley different then what I had originally ordered. And was even more dissapointed when I called and found out that the item I had been waiting for was out of stock.
But Lulu's has recently contacted me and overnighted the item I had originally ordered. They were very nice and apologetic. I was also given a credit for my inconvenience. I was not happy with my begining experience but I am happy with the end result and with the service they provided trying to make sure that I was happy.

deew18
1/3/15

Clothing all looks really cheap and poorly made...fabric does not lay right on the body. Sizes are extremely disproportionate; you can be an xs in one dress, small in the next, and medium in the third, and they still may all look bad. Clothing does not form to body the right way, prepare to have to get everything altered. Pictures online with the models are very misrepresentative of the clothing. One good thing is the return process is easy, which is great because I had to return EVERYTHING!!

addiem31
12/25/14

Great prices! Above average quality on everything, but dresses.

Overall- great site and customer service!!

meishaq
12/14/14

AMAZING! everytime i order from Lulus.com I get my purchases on time and they are exactly what i ordered. I love their clothes it's sometime a bit over my budget but it is worth check out and shopping there i love them .

aneesak
11/27/14

I ordered $500 in sweaters for the winter. Which was 10 items at $50 range. I opened the box to six items. With four missing. Opening an investigation now. Smh; the box isn't even damaged like what is wrong with you people. The people who packed this package didn't pack it right. Now I'm returning the whole order because I don't need to support such a crappy company! I loved this site at first, I used it once before this time & now I will never use it again or recommend it to anyone. I do hope they are willing to give me back my money for items I don't have in my possession, it's really unfair. I don't want to go through a month process of fighting to get my money back.

11/4/14

I'll NEVER order again from lulu's, worst order in my life. Looks incredibely cheap and ugly fit! Don't make the same mistake!!!

saral22
7/16/14

Lulus is AWESOME!!! I am a frequent customer. I always love what I buy. The quality is amazing and so are prices. I have all of my sorority sisters hooked as well! Never have had a problem. Customer service is very helpful. I always use the live chat if I have a question.

christinam22
6/14/14

NOT HAPPY!! I ordered a few dresses totaling about $250.00, and they charged me TWICE! I'm not hard on money but still, if someone else needed that but since LuLu's ripped them off, that would be awful. Im still waiting to hear back for my refund for the 2nd charge. SO IRRITATED!!

ivyh22
6/12/14

Lulus took a WEEK for my order to ship. And another WEEK for the order to be delivered to my house. So that's like two weeks for something that should have taken 5 days to get to me. Never in my life has something taken sooooo long to get to me. Not to mention Lulus is located in the US.... That makes no sense.
Also, the clothes are overpriced and are bad quality! Never buy shoes from them either. They will fall apart within a few wears. I'm so angry. Never shopping there again!!!!!!!

ginag9
6/11/14

Can't stand this website!!! I bought a heels from this, after a long time, about two weeks, I received, OK. But to my surprise after just a couple of wears the side has completely came apart. Then I contact with their customer service, they refuse to do anything! I am very angry! It is a cheater.

sians1
5/20/14

Never again they never respond to emails when you waste plenty of money calling international they are rude and not helpful! There dress sizes are wayyyy off unless they sent me a large instead of a medium which would not surprise me cause my dress arrived with no tags. Still haven't received a refund and still haven't received the smaller dress!

swedishl
5/15/14

Ordered a dress from them that had threads hanging off the hem that I didn't notice until I had cut the tag off, making it ineligible for return. I emailed them letting them know and with photos for reference, and recommended they check other dresses from that supplier because I had to trim the whole thing with scissors. They immediately gave me credit for the value of the dress. Very nice of them and great customer service!

katet13
4/26/14

Lulus is probably the worst clothing company I have ever experienced. On their website, they had a gorgeous coral dress that I was really interested in getting for prom. Once it arrived, the bag inside the box was tattered & the dress wasn't even coral.. It was an ugly bright pink. Not only that, but the fabric was cheap & some of the seams were coming undone. I was livid. I spent over 50 dollars for a dress that was of the same quality of a dress at goodwill?!?! When i went to return it, they leave you ONLY SEVEN DAYS to return your item, or else you get no refund. Not only that, but they also make you print out return labels & make you pay for the shipping back to them. OH AND THEN you have to call them to verify the return which is beyond ridiculous. After i returned it, I called customer service to resolve my issue, & they were unbelivably rude to me. WORST ONLINE SHOPPING EXPERIENCE EVER.

juliek14
4/13/14

Absolutely love this website. Products are amazing, but what sets it off from the rest of the amazing customer service. I feel like I'm talking to a friend when I write them or call them. Very very helpful and friendly.

sabrinaj5
3/2/14

I really LOVE this site!!! I have ordered twice now and I am very happy with the quality!!! It is my go to for dresses for all my occassions.

lulul2
2/27/14

I made the mistake of trusting this company.

I ordered a pair of black flats 3 months ago during winter and only tested the size but did not put it to wear immediately (since it's the winter and the outside is too cold for flats). I took them out recently and to my surprise after just a couple of wears the side has completely came apart and the bottoms of the shoes were worn very quickly.

I contacted their customer service and they refused to do anything. I attempted to review this item to warn future customers but could not even find this item anymore as their products seem to come and go quickly and there is no way to provide feedback what-so-ever.

josephinet1
2/19/14

Their items always look more expensive than what they actually cost and fit great! Even when I received an item that had a small stain they were awesome about the return and quick too. I plan on reordering from them just because I know they have awesome customer service.

saraa17
1/23/14

i placed my order and paid for an express shipping. i needed it to arrive on friday for an event. when i checked the tracking on friday the ups failed to deliver it because they messed up my zip code! so frustrating! why can't you check the address you are shipping to??? needless to say that i canceled the order and had to run around looking for smth else to wear. well, at least i got my money back..

tayh1
1/9/14

I definitely would not recommend Lulus.com! I recently ordered a pair of booties on this website and due to the fact that they did not fit I decided that I would like to return the shoes. Unfortunately, they somehow "forgot" to place the return mailing sticker inside of the box, creating difficulty and inconvenience.

irenet5
11/22/13

I've always had really good experiences buying from Lulu's. I've loved everything I've gotten, and I always receive a ton of compliments! All of the pieces are really unique and cute. Would definitely recommend!

shelbyw9
10/30/13

I check this site daily... slightly obsessed. Customer service is hit/miss. Shipping is fast, quality is good and returns are easy! I purchase mostly party dresses from here and have never been disappointing. Love lulus!

aliyahb
7/7/13

I've only ordered once from the website and I had a pretty okay experience. I loved the item I receieved, it was exactly as described. The only problem I had was with shipping. I had a five dollar off coupon from signing up for their emails so I decided to pay the $12 fee for 3 day shipping. My order was shipped the next day so I was happy about that but when I tried to track it, all it said on the UPS page was "A UPS shipping label has been created. Once the shipment arrives at our facility, the tracking status--including the scheduled delivery date--will be updated." So I waited for it to be updated and nothing happened. I then emailed LuLu*s customer service about it but they weren't emailing back so I took advantage of their LiveChat and the employee there gave me a new tracking number. After all of that, I received my item on June 25th after it was shipped on June 20th. I was kind of upset to have paid $12 and not received my package in 3 days or less. As a side note, LuLu*s didn't email back until after I received my package which was pointless. Luckily I was able to track it through the tracking number the LiveChat person gave me. Other than that slightly annoying process I went through, I love LuLu*s and plan to shop there again in the future.

emilys30
6/28/13

While the site offers nice and different items, I'm now having difficulty fixing their problem. When i ordered a belt called 'Golden Yellow' I received a pastel off yellow color belt that was hideous. I sent back the order (By the way, free shipping for returns only lasts a few days unlike the similar site ModCloth that gives you 30 days) and three weeks later I'm still waiting to receive the funds. I've tried to call them within their business hours five business days in a row with no answer, and now I'm sitting here with the live chat window open waiting for "an operator to be with me shortly" just as I have been for the past two hours. It just shouldn't be this hard to correct their mistake.

allisonl13
3/15/13

Great clothes! Everything on this site is super cute. I bought myself the best swimsuit ever. All their clothes are unique. The designs are much more fun and interesting than anything you could find at a local store. This is definitely a site to check out.

christij
9/28/12

Love lulus.com!!! Awesome customer service!!!

sonyap
10/18/11

I love checking this site out because it's really unique and everything is so nice. The prices are a little high but I ordered a summer dress and a couple pairs of sunglasses. I loved everything I got and I still have the sunglasses (minus one that I sat on...) and the dress (my mom loves it). I would recommend this site!

8 Questions & Answers

Below are questions from consumers with answers from the Lulu*s staff and other consumers. Do not write reviews in this section - click here to write a review
Ask a question
Q: do they have free returns?
3/28/15
Answer
amelieb1
A: Finally they accepted my return and they refunded me! So happy!
3/28/15
Helpful answer
Add your answer
Q: I got an order shipped to me but 2 dresses were too big on me so i returned them via UPS and so far i wasn't refunded. how long does it take to get refunded?
4/28/15
Answer
A: Maybe a week?
4/29/15
Helpful answer
Add your answer
Questions? Get answers from the Lulu*s staff and other consumers.
  • From where do products ship?
Lulu*s?