US Government's NSF

sales@lulus.com

20 Reviews for Lulu*s

▼ Sort by: recent

7/16/14

Lulus is AWESOME!!! I am a frequent customer. I always love what I buy. The quality is amazing and so are prices. I have all of my sorority sisters hooked as well! Never have had a problem. Customer service is very helpful. I always use the live chat if I have a question.

6/14/14

NOT HAPPY!! I ordered a few dresses totaling about $250.00, and they charged me TWICE! I'm not hard on money but still, if someone else needed that but since LuLu's ripped them off, that would be awful. Im still waiting to hear back for my refund for the 2nd charge. SO IRRITATED!!

6/12/14

Lulus took a WEEK for my order to ship. And another WEEK for the order to be delivered to my house. So that's like two weeks for something that should have taken 5 days to get to me. Never in my life has something taken sooooo long to get to me. Not to mention Lulus is located in the US.... That makes no sense.
Also, the clothes are overpriced and are bad quality! Never buy shoes from them either. They will fall apart within a few wears. I'm so angry. Never shopping there again!!!!!!!

6/11/14

Can't stand this website!!! I bought a heels from this, after a long time, about two weeks, I received, OK. But to my surprise after just a couple of wears the side has completely came apart. Then I contact with their customer service, they refuse to do anything! I am very angry! It is a cheater.

5/20/14

Never again they never respond to emails when you waste plenty of money calling international they are rude and not helpful! There dress sizes are wayyyy off unless they sent me a large instead of a medium which would not surprise me cause my dress arrived with no tags. Still haven't received a refund and still haven't received the smaller dress!

5/15/14

Ordered a dress from them that had threads hanging off the hem that I didn't notice until I had cut the tag off, making it ineligible for return. I emailed them letting them know and with photos for reference, and recommended they check other dresses from that supplier because I had to trim the whole thing with scissors. They immediately gave me credit for the value of the dress. Very nice of them and great customer service!

4/26/14

Lulus is probably the worst clothing company I have ever experienced. On their website, they had a gorgeous coral dress that I was really interested in getting for prom. Once it arrived, the bag inside the box was tattered & the dress wasn't even coral.. It was an ugly bright pink. Not only that, but the fabric was cheap & some of the seams were coming undone. I was livid. I spent over 50 dollars for a dress that was of the same quality of a dress at goodwill?!?! When i went to return it, they leave you ONLY SEVEN DAYS to return your item, or else you get no refund. Not only that, but they also make you print out return labels & make you pay for the shipping back to them. OH AND THEN you have to call them to verify the return which is beyond ridiculous. After i returned it, I called customer service to resolve my issue, & they were unbelivably rude to me. WORST ONLINE SHOPPING EXPERIENCE EVER.

4/13/14

Absolutely love this website. Products are amazing, but what sets it off from the rest of the amazing customer service. I feel like I'm talking to a friend when I write them or call them. Very very helpful and friendly.

3/2/14

I really LOVE this site!!! I have ordered twice now and I am very happy with the quality!!! It is my go to for dresses for all my occassions.

2/27/14

I made the mistake of trusting this company.

I ordered a pair of black flats 3 months ago during winter and only tested the size but did not put it to wear immediately (since it's the winter and the outside is too cold for flats). I took them out recently and to my surprise after just a couple of wears the side has completely came apart and the bottoms of the shoes were worn very quickly.

I contacted their customer service and they refused to do anything. I attempted to review this item to warn future customers but could not even find this item anymore as their products seem to come and go quickly and there is no way to provide feedback what-so-ever.

2/19/14

Their items always look more expensive than what they actually cost and fit great! Even when I received an item that had a small stain they were awesome about the return and quick too. I plan on reordering from them just because I know they have awesome customer service.

1/23/14

i placed my order and paid for an express shipping. i needed it to arrive on friday for an event. when i checked the tracking on friday the ups failed to deliver it because they messed up my zip code! so frustrating! why can't you check the address you are shipping to??? needless to say that i canceled the order and had to run around looking for smth else to wear. well, at least i got my money back..

1/9/14

I definitely would not recommend Lulus.com! I recently ordered a pair of booties on this website and due to the fact that they did not fit I decided that I would like to return the shoes. Unfortunately, they somehow "forgot" to place the return mailing sticker inside of the box, creating difficulty and inconvenience.

11/22/13

I've always had really good experiences buying from Lulu's. I've loved everything I've gotten, and I always receive a ton of compliments! All of the pieces are really unique and cute. Would definitely recommend!

10/30/13

I check this site daily... slightly obsessed. Customer service is hit/miss. Shipping is fast, quality is good and returns are easy! I purchase mostly party dresses from here and have never been disappointing. Love lulus!

7/7/13

I've only ordered once from the website and I had a pretty okay experience. I loved the item I receieved, it was exactly as described. The only problem I had was with shipping. I had a five dollar off coupon from signing up for their emails so I decided to pay the $12 fee for 3 day shipping. My order was shipped the next day so I was happy about that but when I tried to track it, all it said on the UPS page was "A UPS shipping label has been created. Once the shipment arrives at our facility, the tracking status--including the scheduled delivery date--will be updated." So I waited for it to be updated and nothing happened. I then emailed LuLu*s customer service about it but they weren't emailing back so I took advantage of their LiveChat and the employee there gave me a new tracking number. After all of that, I received my item on June 25th after it was shipped on June 20th. I was kind of upset to have paid $12 and not received my package in 3 days or less. As a side note, LuLu*s didn't email back until after I received my package which was pointless. Luckily I was able to track it through the tracking number the LiveChat person gave me. Other than that slightly annoying process I went through, I love LuLu*s and plan to shop there again in the future.

6/28/13

While the site offers nice and different items, I'm now having difficulty fixing their problem. When i ordered a belt called 'Golden Yellow' I received a pastel off yellow color belt that was hideous. I sent back the order (By the way, free shipping for returns only lasts a few days unlike the similar site ModCloth that gives you 30 days) and three weeks later I'm still waiting to receive the funds. I've tried to call them within their business hours five business days in a row with no answer, and now I'm sitting here with the live chat window open waiting for "an operator to be with me shortly" just as I have been for the past two hours. It just shouldn't be this hard to correct their mistake.

3/15/13

Great clothes! Everything on this site is super cute. I bought myself the best swimsuit ever. All their clothes are unique. The designs are much more fun and interesting than anything you could find at a local store. This is definitely a site to check out.

9/28/12

Love lulus.com!!! Awesome customer service!!!

10/18/11

I love checking this site out because it's really unique and everything is so nice. The prices are a little high but I ordered a summer dress and a couple pairs of sunglasses. I loved everything I got and I still have the sunglasses (minus one that I sat on...) and the dress (my mom loves it). I would recommend this site!

The Best Teen Clothing Sites Reviewed by Consumers on SiteJabber