US Government's NSF

635 Reviews for LiveCareer

▼ Sort by: recent

jena14
8/30/14

Y'all were such a big help to me with my resume.. I really liked your suggestions and you wordings that was such a big help. Thank you

shannong17
8/30/14

Nice resume builder, loved the options for highlights. Only needed for a small amount of time and I will recommend this site for sure!!

vanessac13
8/30/14

This service is highly recommended! I received the help that I needed to improve my resume as well as my interview skills. Thanks so much!

terryh52
8/30/14

Dissatisfied. You Are Only Interested In Making Money Only. First Of All You Charge A Excessive Monthly Payment And Then You Charge Extra For Other Services.

geinahj
8/30/14

EXCELLENT!!!!!! Its user friendly, even if you are computer challenged. I love it and will definitely pass this site on to my school mates.

anthonyq3
8/29/14

Its quick and easy to get started. Start your resume from scratch and take advantage of the different styles and templates. The end result looks greats. All the way from resumes, cover letters, even JOB search. I recommend this site.

paulav5
8/29/14

I was skeptical when I first went on the website, but as I was creating my resume and found out with one click I could change everything I was truly amazed. I believe my resume highlighted exactly the right things for my NOW employer. She was WOWed by how beautiful the page looked. I will definitely use this website again!

lisam113
8/28/14

5 star rating. My daughter and I were trying to make a resume for her job search.
I myself have never made a resume since I work for family businesses all my life.
at 52 I did not have a clue. This website was wonderful it took all of my worries away .Just fill in the blanks and the resume makes itself. This is a must tool to have if you are new to the resume writing and for older individuals who are getting back into the workforce. BTW she got the job!

judyh17
8/28/14

This site is wonderful! I needed a resume for the next day, and had all the infomation I needed, however, it has been years since I have done one. The format, helps, examples, and the feedback was terrific. I had a professional paper, and I was finished in a short amount of time. I would highly recommend this site to anyone! Thank you so much

loric36
8/28/14

the site was easy to use and did what I needed it to! Got the job!

marcieb2
8/28/14

Very much appreciated! Thank you!

aliciad9

Awsome customer service

lisaw68
8/27/14

Live Career can help a person develop a cover letter fast and easy if never created one before. I would recommend Live Career to anyone that is looking for help in making a cover letter or resume.

cherylb15
8/27/14

GREAT WEBSITE. I haven't written a resume in 24 years. With the step by step instructions and advise, I was able to successfully apply for a Manager in training position. I start tomorrow.

sylvial4
8/25/14

A positive one. Very professional and courteous.

keyso
8/24/14

Very good, very happy.

brianh87
8/23/14

was very easy to fill in my resume i had it done in minutes

whyn1
8/23/14

I opted to do the monthly 7.95 option. But guess what? It's not monthly. You will pay for the whole entire year but they won't tell you until AFTER you process your payment. I don't mind paying for the services but I would like to know how much I would be paying before I agree to pay. I was under the impression that I would be charged once a month....not forced to pay for an entire year.

Outside of that the website is great. I wouldn't mind using it again but the way they marketed the plans just threw me off.

Tip for consumers: Read carefully.

charlese18
8/23/14

extarodnary web site, very helpful!!

patriciap24
8/23/14

It was fine except the site does not tell you you have to pay til the end

kylec19
8/23/14

These are nothing but filthy scam artists.

I signed up for a free trial. I found their site was broken: The online tool was fine, but the exporter was buggy and broken, so I cancelled. This is good evidence, in retrospect, that they are scam artists, because I have coded by own format converters. It is not nearly the most difficult thing you could program.

Two weeks later they charged over $40 to my account.

These are the filthiest kinds of criminals and I can assure you that if this isn't resolved soon, there will be a lawsuit. I have already contacted a lawyer. I've never been scammed like this and I want to make sure these criminals get what they deserve.

Tip for consumers: These scam artists will keep making charges to your credit card indefinitely. If they have your number, call your credit card company immediately to see what your options are.

pamb12
8/23/14

Your site and your choices for a resume was extremely helpful. We'll see if I get the job now.

alext37
8/22/14

I found Resume-Now offered an excellent and very affordable product. I am grateful for the use of their resume systems.

daisyr5
8/22/14

awesome, thank you so much

stevel56
8/22/14

It was an ok resume, but it IS NOT FREE. Once you complete it, you must pay a couple bucks for it. But in one month, they will charge you $40 for a membership fee, monthly. So go with someone else.

Tip for consumers: It is not free

haleym4
8/21/14

It was more than pleasant. I was helped the entire way through. This is a truly life-saving site. It provides you with everything you could possibly need for landing a suitable job.

kristyw2
8/21/14

I was very pleasantly surprised how easy it was to design a professional resume and cover letter. After sending these away to apply for 3 different jobs I obtained 3 interviews and now have a job, thank you for your excellent website.

stephaniew25
8/21/14

It's a total scam, the resumes and cover letter look awesome but if you buy one you pay at first something like $4 but after that they charge you again for the month at $35 with some cents, and then when that is not what you wanted and call to cancel and tell them that this is not anywhere on their website they do nothing for you. I just got ripped off from this company do not use them what so ever unless you want to pay money for something you didn't know was happing or want to use another time besides the one time you paid for the one cover letter or resume.

Tip for consumers: DON'T!!!!!!!!!

faosats

Great!

ronaldv3
8/20/14

I feel I was over charged for this service. The slap in the face was an international charge you placed on my account. This is why I canceled my account. Thank you

deannad3

Excellent

terryo8

fast and pleasant

hannahp6
8/19/14

ITS NOT FREE!!!! It will let you build your whole resume and BOOM now you need to pay for it. So lame. It also won't let you copy and paste. Save your time people!

maryh64
8/19/14

I appreciated the resume tools over all, though I had several challenges with logging in and also viewing interview videos.
Expensive product for what was delivered. I wish I hadn't forgotten to cancel for two months-- it was money wasted.

penelopel4
8/19/14

This is a wonderful service and definitely worth the money. The selection of cover letters are easy to adapt to any job field and are quite impressive to perspective employers.
LiveCareer is my go to site whenever I need to compose a resumes and/or cover letter.

saraht50
8/18/14

This site was easy to use and provided plenty of styles to choose from. The prompts were quite helpful and the site was easy to move around on. Great results...looked professional!

helens41
8/18/14

Best site ever...........ease of use is amazing !

cherylp15
8/18/14

no clue what you all ever did for me.

karyng1
8/16/14

I used LiveCareer to build my Resume Cover Letter for submitting on-line applications for jobs that provide me the opportunity to grow in my RN career. The tools I used here helped me to move more quickly on job postings I was interested in via on-line applications and resume submissions. In a matter of 10 days I had 2 interviews and a job offer!

sallyeh
8/16/14

The Live-Career is an excellent site to create a custom or professional resume ,and I would encourage all my friend and family to use this site.

kikis1
8/16/14

Awesome site! All the tools necessary to create that wow resume.

geneh25
8/16/14

The resume tool is great. I got a job right away!

julianam2
8/16/14

My agent was very helpful and polite. Great information and advice.

cherylg9
8/15/14

My experience was great with LiveCareer. Thank you.

ilijak

Excellent

jomarca
8/15/14

He was very helpful and very friendly.

yvonnes8
8/14/14

People very helpful and knowledgable

sandyh31
8/14/14

very helpful company and website to build resume

tiffanys20
8/14/14

It was great I love the different options it gives you.

susanap1
8/14/14

Perfect, fast and easy. Very helpful.

Best Career Advice Sites Reviewed by Consumers on SiteJabber