US Government's NSF

customerservice@livecareer.com

487 Reviews for LiveCareer

▼ Sort by: recent

7/14/14

I have used this services a few times and each time I have had my issue resolved quickly and accurately and the reps are friendly and helpful.

7/14/14

it was easy - well set up. and i loved the price.

7/14/14

This was my first time trying LiveCareer. My experience was good, easy and quick. What I liked most was that LiveCareer walks you through resume building step-by-step, and I'm assuming everything else as well. I had no problem from LiveCareer when I went to cancel, they canceled my account quick, easy and nicely. I would recommend LiveCareer to anyone needing this sort of services and I definitely will return myself.

Customer service is awesome and very friendly!

Darreia

7/13/14

LOVE this site it helped me so much. I love the different layouts how it puts everything in order for you. I'm one of those people who Need help when it comes to writing things I an think of it in my head but just can't put it to paper so I love how they have suggestions for every section of your resume. Thank you liveCareer you really helped me make my resume great!!

P.S. :Keep in mind this is a 14 week trial and you will be charged $34.80 when that period is up.

7/13/14

Live Career was a great resource for all things I needed to brush up my cover letter and resume. User friendly and amazing customer service!

7/12/14

The site was easy to use. When I needed to cancel the service it only took less than ten minutes. I will be telling family and friends about this site.
Thank you!

great to use easy

7/12/14

Extremely easy to use resume site. I didn't need any other features, but have recommended it to friends.

7/12/14

My customer service person was so very helpful, Zach was his name. The whole experience was positive, but his help was the best. I plan on telling my family and friends about this experience. Take care and thankyou for helping me land the perfect job for me.

7/12/14

Easy to use! Got a job within a week!! Easy to cancel after I was done using it!

7/12/14

This site is awesome I did my resume in a couple hours. I had an interview a couple days later and got the job. Thank you Live Career

A+

7/12/14

Awesome resume drafts. Very easy to use and customer service easy to deal with.

7/11/14

The resume used from you all worked,. Thanks-again.

7/11/14

thank you for the great experience on your site t create a perfect resume it landed me a great job and i just want to say thank you i really appreciate it.

7/11/14

I was very impressed with the simplicity of the resume and cover letter templates. I was able to customize each job search, and I found the perfect job for me!!

7/10/14

excellent experience, quick update to my resume for a promotions.

7/10/14

Great tools and templates, and the system was very easy to use. My only recommendation would be to be able to see it in printed view a little easier. I'm sure there are more routes to do this, but for some reason I found the only way to view the final look was to download and view in the quick view the system provided. Wasn't entirely a painful experience, but perhaps an easier viewing tool would be worth considering is all. Thanks for the great service!

7/10/14

The site was easy to navigate and very useful in creating a cover letter!

Easiest resume form

7/10/14

Excellent, from start to finish! Making a resume with this service was super easy with lots of options and very affordable!

7/10/14

LiveCareer was easy to use and all the representatives were very helpful. I have a new job and my employer even commented on how professional it was. Would highly recommend using LiveCareer.

7/9/14

Comes second to none. After weeks of trying to find a job with what I once thought was a great representation of myself (resumé), I was getting no where fast. A friend looked over my resume and said it needed revising. I found LiveCareer.com and went straight to work. In less than 30 minutes I had my resume completed, error proof, and ready to be sent out. Within the first hour of job fishing with my new and improved resume, I received a call, got an interview, sealed the deal, and now I'm here describing my experience :). In all, this is a GREAT company and tool to use.

7/9/14

Awesome, easy tool to create customize your resume. Definitely recommendable!!

7/9/14

This was my first resume building experience and LiveCareer made it easy and simple! Got the job I wanted and have a great resume! Thanks! Also, the customer service chat line was great and fast!

7/8/14

LiveCareer site has help me with my resume and it is nice using the temp plates you have set up. I have told many people to use your site. Thank you for your help

7/8/14

was ok

7/7/14

This resume builder site is amazing. They even have sentences already professionally written out pertaining to your past jobs, all you have to do is click on a sentence and click the add button. I built a professional resume in less then 10 minutes. Thank you livecareer.

7/6/14

LOVE this site thx for all your support

7/6/14

If you see this site opening in front of you – just run !!!

This is just a scam not only the template and the process is deceptive . once you bill the resume there is a problem with getting it in right format to your PC but the most important part is you will be tricked to pay subscription fee . You think you agree to minimum period to try, but then they automatically renew your subscription before you figure out that you still being billed $45 dollars is GONE from your account .

This is not professional site – scums – even the reviews are fixed . There is no way anybody could have a good experience with this .

I did try to cancel subscription – you think you can – not without calling and the operators are just not friendly and rude – they know they GOT YOU

Very good experience

7/5/14

While this website has very good templates for resumes and cover letters, the trial subscription is very tricky. The company should send out a reminder notice to customers ASKING if they want to continue with the subscription at a charge of $39.80 every 4 weeks or if they wish to cancel. This can be set up as an automatic message and requires very little work/cost for the company. People searching for jobs get too busy to remember when the 14 day trial is up and the charge goes through in their bank accounts. Then customers call to cancel and the company claims it is a valid charge because "we do our very best to inform the customers of the upcoming charge to their account at the end of the trial period." It's basically a very clever way of getting money from people.

7/5/14

Was very helpful in creating my resume.

7/5/14

Easy to use. My resume looked like it was made by a professional resume writer.

7/5/14

It was helpful but when I was searching for a free guide I found your website. After I had created the letter I couldn't print it unless I paid and all along I thought the service was free.

7/5/14

This site didnt work well for me at all!!!! It says free and u still have to pay just to print off the page u want! Plus when u want a good format that looks professional
Ot takes 2 pages!!!! And no!! U cant correct the settings to change it! This site sucks!!!

7/5/14

This site has been amazing! I love the way you can customize your resume, and they give you suggestions on wording of your resume.

7/5/14

Very helpful and easy to use. Will, no doubt, recommend it.

7/5/14

Found a management level job with exceeded salary!

7/4/14

Very positive

7/4/14

This website was easy to navigate and a great resource for me. Employers loved my resume and I was easy to create. I am a happy customer. The 14 day trail period was awesome; especially considering being on limited finances. Thanks for having a customer service heart. God Bless You.

It was great experience

7/3/14

Thanks with your help me build a resume. I'm so glad that I found this website.

7/3/14

Please you are just a bait and switch scam website, do not cheat yourself. Hope you would have a peaceful life and live happily with your family.

7/3/14

User friendly site, variety if selections
*Got the job*

7/3/14

I had a great experience with LiveCareer. The site was user friendly. I was able to write an awesome cover letter and resume.

7/3/14

Easy to use resume builder and got results

7/3/14

LiveCareer made making a professional sounding and looking resume so easy I couldn't believe it! I got the job I've always dreamed of! THANKS LiveCareer!

7/3/14

The site was very user friendly. I was able to build a very complete and accurate resume using the templates and examples.

The Best Career Advice Sites Reviewed by Consumers on SiteJabber