US Government's NSF

customerservice@livecareer.com

581 Reviews for LiveCareer

▼ Sort by: recent

8/10/14

I would give it five stars except that you all continue to place unauthorized charges on our credit card!!!

8/10/14

I had a very pleasant experience with livecareer the template for the resume are very professional is very easy to navigate very user friendly and when you call to cancel your subscription is hassle free. if in need in the future I will definitely use live career and I also recommend it to everyone that is looking to stand out from the rest in your job hunting.

Very helpful website. recommended

8/10/14

great experience. I landed the job.
easy to cancel

8/10/14

I just wanted to thank you and your company...I just got a great job offer and they said they really liked my resume!! Your system is so easy and as I can attest, it works! Please pass this thanks on to whomever needs to see it. THANKS!!

8/10/14

I could not find the pricing before I had to create a resume. Then I work for an hour to finish my resume and then go to buy it and it is very misleading prices. It says 7.95 per month but it is an annual subscription. They are very deceptive in their advertising. Below is the wording

$7 .95 Per Month
Best value, Save 75%
Full access to all features including cover letters.
Pay upfront, renews annually
Cancel Anytime

Notice it does not say the annual subscription amount. Very deceptive advertising.

Wonderful experience

8/9/14

I used this website to help me create a professional resume. I really liked that it gave you ideas that you could add right into your own resume and also it had tips that were very helpful when completing my resume. I used this new resume for a job that I applied to and the next day I got a phone call for a phone interview and three days later I was hired. I would recommend this to everyone.

8/9/14

The "free resume" is extremely deceptive. I didn't appreciate that it said it was free and then I had to subscribe just to print it out. I understand that you charge people for that but you shouldn't advertise that it is free.

8/9/14

Help to build my resume easily. A lot of formate and look professional. The best part is the cancelation was very easy, got to talked to the representative right away and cancel within a minute.

8/8/14

Thanks for the livecareer, I was be able to find a job that I wished for so long. Two thumbs up!

8/8/14

Very professional lookimg resume. Easy site to use and very helpful in creating a resume that helped me get a job quick.

8/8/14

LiveCareer has been very helpful in landing me job interviews and helping me overlook my resume and find mistakes that I normally would've missed. LiveCareer has helped me make the transition from one career path to another with little to no difficulty. Thank you so much! I would recommend this site to all of my family members and friends.

8/8/14

I found extremely easy to put together my resume with the easy to follow
step by step instructions. Very user friendly ..... Good job all around...

8/8/14

This website is absolutely amazing!

They provide loads of tips and advice on what to write, whether it be a CV or covering letter. Also, there is a number of examples to help you.

There is also loads of different lay-outs and formats to make your CV more interesting.

Definitely recommend it!

8/8/14

I hadn't had to look for work in 30 years so didn't know where to start. Your site made it so easy to make a professional resume. I really like the step by step along with the suggested wording. worked so well I got the 1st job I interviewed for. Thank you so much for helping me land my dream job!

8/7/14

Live career serviced my needs well will recommend

8/7/14

Easy to use and people are very helpful, too

8/7/14

Live Career was a great place to create a Resume with lots of helpful tutorials.

8/6/14

Very helpful great pointers on how to write the perfect resume would recommend this service to others

8/6/14

It was super easy to use and navigate through each field. Customer service was easy to access for any questions and concerns. Would highly recommend this site to anybody that needs to start or update their resume.

8/6/14

I was extremely satisfied with the service I received from Live Career. Their resume building service is unparalleled and very professional. I will recommend Live Career to all my friends, whether or not they are actively looking for a job.

8/5/14

Awesome awesome the best i swear !!! This is just amazeing !!!

8/5/14

This is a great site. Helped me build a fantastic resume which in turn helped me land a FANTASTIC career opportunity! ! Thank you for the help.

8/4/14

Great . Thank you

8/4/14

I was starting from scratch with my resume, and it had been years since I'd even thought about my resume or old work experience. My Perfect Resume helped me get the first job I applied for! The tips (like "2-3 word phrases") and even specific examples of phrases that employers are looking for helped me start thinking about my own specific skills. Also, having the formatting done for me saved me TONS of time. Definitely recommended!

8/3/14

I have been looking for work since April. I felt that maybe it was my cv presentation which was a little basic. I found the site. Spent a couple of hours building a cv and then looked at all the different styles. I also did a covering letter using the same font and design. I sent out 4 cvs only to Solicitors who DID NOT have any vacancies. I got 2 job offers. I can only presume that the professional presentation of my CV caught their eye. I found a job within 2 weeks of enroling on the site and I would recommend that anyone looking to change their career uses this site to create a CV which looks professional and is pleasant to the eye.

8/2/14

I love the tips for creating my resume and the template options. It was so easy to switch from one layout to another to find the one I liked the best.

8/2/14

I had a really good experience with LiveCareer. I used the service for me and my boyfriend, and we both were able to find jobs. LiveCareer customer service is also awesome, both times when I called to cancel service the fellow on the phone was great, I wished I had his name. So I will continue to recommend LiveCareer. The only thing I will suggest is to have job description for Upholstery, and Telemarketer.

8/2/14

LC helped me a lot presenting the templates for resumes and summaries.

8/2/14

This was a simple pain free process!
Making a resume has never been so easy.
Many temp-lets to choice from.
Resume checker was also helpful.
Will recommend LiveCareer to anyone seeking a new career.

8/2/14

WARNING! Please look for another resume building site, I have requested using all the channels that they had provided to cancel my subscription. When they did cancelled my subscription they close my access the site (login doesn't exist anymore) but there still taking $39.80 US out of my account each month...for what!!! they've closed my subscription two months ago so why haven't stopped the deduction from my account. I think if it keeps going I will contact the police near there business and get them to pay a visit and question them about fraud. I've done this before to another Business in the US that was doing the same thing.....the police were very interested and happy to assist.......a week later I got my refund into my account of $207.00.

What these people are doing is illegal, to save your money and a huge headache "AVOID"

8/1/14

I love the quality and ease of the resume and cover letter builder. I have landed lots of interviews. I was just hired at a job using the resume builder. I truly love the program and would definitely recommend it and use it again!

8/1/14

The resume and cover letter tools are outstanding. Far superior to any other I've seen. They are user friendly and visually appealing. I did have to contact customer service to assist with margins on the backend. The representative was helpful and displayed a positive attitude. I have recommended your service to my friends and colleagues. Thank you!!

7/31/14

Site offered much more than I expected. Easy navigation; easy editing. If the need arises, I will definitely subscribe again.

7/31/14

Awesome customer service....easy to deal with...great templates that were easy to use

Very user-friendly.

Wonderful

Great!

Very helpful

7/30/14

This site was very user friendly and very helpful.

7/30/14

I was having a hard time finding a job no one was responding to my resume after I used your resume template employers started calling me with in days

7/30/14

I was able to pick a professional resume template and create my own resume update. It was very easy to do and the selection of templates was great. I found a job locally, submitted my cover letter, resume and References and got the job. Thank you!

7/29/14

I was very appreciative with the materials i needed to improve my resume.

7/29/14

It's awesome

7/28/14

I was amazed how easy it was to complete the resume" tailored to specific job I was applying for.
I was told by HR person during my interview how much they liked my resume' and cover letter, it helped to focus their attention to read more before the interview.

Stoked!!!

7/28/14

I experienced shocking customer service and their fees are NOT clearly stated. I had no idea I signed up for subscription and when trying to talk to someone on the 'live chat' one of their members of staff closed the chat down while I was explaining the situation. After having to contact my bank and 'live career' over and over again, they decided to charge £22.95 again this morning even though my bank cancelled it for me and reversed the £22.95. And to anyone who wnats/needs to contact them about their account, the number stated at the bottom of their page doesn't even exist. Wouldn't recommend anyone so sign up, as it states you only have to pay £1.95 but what it doesn't state is that you will be charged £22.95 every month after paying £1.95. Too much hassle for such a little problem, when it could have been resolved in one phone call or chat.

7/27/14

I had worked on my resume all day long. After much frustration I finally finished it, then while trying to figure out how to pay the screen went off. Of course I became more frustrated, but when I called I talked with Adrian he was so pleasant, calm and very helpful. He explained everything I needed to know in terms, I understood. He was just the person I needed to talk with after a difficult day. Thanks again Adrian, I really appreciated you kindness.

7/27/14

The resume that I created help me land a job two days after it was written. It was very easy to write and the tools that they have are simple to use. I recommend this to anyone that needs a resume written.

The Best Career Advice Sites Reviewed by Consumers on SiteJabber