US Government’s NSF

Rating Distribution

Detailed Rating Summary

Review Highlights

danb98

Be careful - their customer service makes the customer feel like they don't have a right to complain. (in 30 reviews)

robynd2

I don't know where they get their clothing, but I'll never order from this place again. (in 40 reviews)

▼ Sort by: recent

jms6
4/29/16

I bought a jacket and it had a defective leather panel(it was horribly cracked everywhere). I called customer service and they asked for pictures. I sent the pictures and then I was told it was normal. I talked to another agent and they said the same thing, that it's normal. It was like being told 2+2=5 and no matter who I talked to my obviously defective jacket wasn't defective??? I asked for a manger to call me and no one would called me. My only option was to pay to return the jacket for a possible refund?? What a shady company. Don't deal with them!

michellec120
4/22/16

I had high hopes that this was going to be a great business, but it turned out to be a horrible experience. I ordered an expensive motorcycle jacket about a month ago and while the shipping time was impeccable...the events following were a complete nightmare. In short, the jacket did not fit and I needed to return it for a full refund.
Soooo.....here goes my process of "the dreaded return/refund debacle"....
I spoke to LeatherUp.com's customer service at least 4 times and at one point, I called 3 times only to get my phone call disconnected/dropped ----3 times my call was "mysteriously" disconnected (after holding for several minutes, of course)---- I was beginning to SERIOUSLY doubt the legitimacy of this business.
Basically, my money was NOT being refunded by LeatherUp.com in a timely manner and I had to get my bank involved. Time is money, people--- I can NEVER get my time back--- and I wasted A LOT of time trying to get my $399.95 refund from this so-called "company", LeatherUp.com.
So, after LeatherUp.com received an email from me stating that my bank is now involved, they were more motivated to refund my $399.95.
In conclusion, yes, I DID receive a refund of $371.95 (sans the $28 I had to pay to ship it back to them--- LeatherUp.com did NOT provide a paid return label)----I received my refund 19 days after they received my returned jacket, but it was NOT in a timely manner and I had to get my bank involved, which is NEVER a good thing. Fortunately, I bank with an awesome bank and they had my back-- at least MY BANK had my best interest.
I will NOT be buying any products from LeatherUp.com again. No thank you.

paulg125
4/22/16

I ordered a helmet and decided it wasn't the right one . I ordered another before I received the first and told customer service I'd just refuse the first delivery. She told me I wouldn't receive a refund and I'd have to accept it and then ship it at my expense. I shouldn't have listened to her. $18 for return shipping after I already paid $6.95, So I'm just keeping the $39 helmet. It isn't worth the expense of shipping it back. That's the ONLY order they'll ever receive from me. Never again. Most venders I use tell me to simply refuse delivery. I'd rather pay the shipping at the rate they're billed. Don't buy at Leatherup. Stay away!

christophers70
4/13/16

Ask where my order was and no one knew. Asked the customer service guy if I could speak to his manager he said no. I said I bet you can seem him right now and the service rep said yes but still could speak to the manager. The don't stand behind their money back garentee nor the if ordered before 1pm ships same day. It was pulled same day according to emails but shipped a week later.

garyr57
4/13/16

I was just about to spend close to $2,500 on Motorcycle wear but then saw these reviews! Thank heavens for social media, I wouldn't pay these crooks in tap washers let alone dollars!

mikef102
3/21/16

WARNING!!! DO NOT do online business with this company. SERIOUSLY! It's like your account will disappear into the abyss. They NEVER respond to emails, complaints, NOTHING. You may find a small minority of people that say nice things about this company, but look at where most of their ratings are??? Down at the 1 level and only because there's no 0 to rate them at. STAY AWAY!

donh83
3/15/16

Stay away, they do not back anything. Horrible horrible company.

rogert28
3/7/16

Never will buy here again

bethb38
3/7/16

Well, I bought a motorcycle jacket for my son for Xmas ( in November). Although it was a very nice jacket, when he opened it on Xmas he did not want it - he was no longer going to buy a bike. Because there was no leeway for returning Xmas presents (really?) - 30 days no matter what, I had to accept their policy of a restocking charge and paying for the return of the jacket. In total, I got NOTHING and paid $30 in restocking charges and $30 in mail charges. Never heard of a company not allowing for Xmas returns. So after paying $149.00, I got $89.00 back. Would never buy from them again.

kittym6
3/5/16

This is literally the worst purchase I have ever made! Ordered a jacket fits just fine 15 mins of wear and the outer shell is peeling off all over! Seriously 15 mins! I've submitted a complaint to the company however reading the rest of the reviews I might as well cut my losses. Please if you haven't already DO NOT ORDER FROM THIS PLACE!

tomw101
1/6/16

Bought a pair of boots and a jacket from LeatherUp and had a good experience with both. Purchased a pair of riding pants and they melted the first time I wore them even though they were advertised as being "heat resistant. I have been trying to get an answer from them for 2 months if they will allow me to return them and after completing the form on their web site and sending 8 e-mails Including 2 with pictures they requested - still no answer! Filled out an unfavorable review on their web-site and guess what? It doesn't appear.
Buyer Beware! If you choose to purchase anything from this company - assume it is non-returnable and don't believe any of the product reviews!

jims166
1/6/16

Bought Jacket for Son in early November for Xmas. He showed up on the 26th from out of town Size was wrong. Leather Up would not exchange it because they said it was more than 30 days. Fkn BS how are you supposed to buy an Xmas gift and get it on time and then not be able to exchange foe the correct size!!
WHAT EVER HAPPENED TO CUSTOMER SERVICE! DO NOT BUY FROM THIS COMPANY!!!! OH AND THE SIZE CHARTS ARE NO GOOD!!!

elainem41
12/29/15

zero stars!

joyp10
12/13/15

I bought 2 coats both 2xL. 1 fits perfect the other fits like a large. They wont me to pay to return the item when i ordered the right size. There size scale is off big time. Doesn't seem like this is my fault, especially since both are the same size, and same brand. Customer services is blaming me for ordering the wrong size. Think I'd rather pay more money than deal with them.

bobr61
11/27/15

Garbage. Boots came UNGLUED after trying on. Can't return it. 501st avoid leatherup.com

tomb165
11/23/15

This place is impossible to get off mailing site ive deleted and marked them as spam at least 8 times they just don't get customer service is .On top of poor fitting products.

carlotaa
10/20/15

Returned a pair of boots that didn't fit and they wouldn't give a refund because they said they showed wear. They supposedly took pictures of the boots to "prove" this. Um, my son wore them inside for a few hours ONE time to get a feel for the fit. I don't think they could have started to wear.

Bottom line, they look for ANY excuse to not give a refund. On my phone call with them, they would not budge at all or grant any courtesy, which is not good customer service.

Not someone you want to do business with!!!!!

dl76
10/1/15

Searched for Tour Master Heated Gear on google. Ad for LeatherUp appears advertising 20% off TM jacket and 12% off using promo code Save12. Clicked thru that ad to LeatherUp site. Ordered my stuff. Save12 promo code doesn't work. Go to live chat and have absolutely miserable customer service experience. Says they only honor discounts offered on their site. Want to know what site I got info from. Google search. They can't find. Offer 5% code. I tell them they advertised 12% and need to honor it. Circular conversation. They ask same questions multiple times then tell you same answer, can't find ad/code and won't won't honor their advertised internet offers. I have screen shot of advert. Their system won't allow you to send attachments. SHOP ELSEWHERE AS THEY ARE BAIT & SWITCH CREEPS.

rowanb10
9/16/15

I ordered a usa asylum vest on a tuesday so I could have it the following week. I left for the weekend and when I returned on monday I found they sent me the wrong vest. It had the correct item number on the vest but it was not the asylum (it is something with tassels and buttons). I called the next day (tuesday) and they said they'll check their inventory and send out the correct vest and in the mean time they will email me a return shipping label. I was also told I'll get a call back when they have checked for my vest.
the next day (wednesday) I call the back to ask about the shipping label because I wanted to get the process started asap since the order is already a week late. the lady who answered said they checked and do not have the vest and wrote in the notes for my case that I am supposed to pick another vest instead (this was news to me...). I asked the lady whats upo with the label since it's supposed to be email and I want this to go asap.
they finally sent me the return label BUT it's a fed ex ground label and the (wrong) vest they sent me came usps so I cannot use the same shipping bag AND I have to take it to a fed ex facility to send off instead of having my mailman take it :(
they suggested I buy (not exchange) an xelement vest that costs $20 more than the asylum I ordered...

so I now have to wait a week for a vest I didn't even want and it costs $20 more plus I have to go to fed ex to send off their mistake. they do not offer any compensation for wasting my time (I asked) and they suggest I spend more money with them to fix a problem they made... VERY terrible business.

Tip for consumers: do not shop here.

jos4034
9/4/15

Why does Leatherup treat there customers so badly?
I returned tree items over 1.5 months ago. Followed there instructions and have phoned them 4 times now. Your sizing is a joke if you think you need a 2xl you had better order a 5xl and it might still be tight,
I want my money refunded for the $#*! I sent back I did want the sizes changed but summer is over now.

Tip for consumers: Run away as fast as you can.

lannyb10
8/26/15

I ordered an Xelement Jacket from these guys and it arrived without the zipout vest. I contacted the company and for the past three weeks have recieved phone calls and e-mails making excuses for not shipping the vest. The last e-mail assured me that they were shipping the vest that day. That was a week ago and no vest has arrived. I would strongly advise against purchasing from this company

roba22
7/28/15

I ordered an XXL helmet, order number 4386026 which I normally wear but there is no way that the helmet is a 2XL. It's more like a 4XL which is way to large for my head and the lining does not even snap in and falls out very easily. I was told that I had to pay to ship it back which irritates me being that I have ordered so much from the company in the past which I have always had good experience. I will not continue doing business or recommend doing business with a company that doesn't take care of their customers. "

johnr231
7/19/15

These guys just suck. Read the rest of the reviews and that should tell you. I purchased a pair of boots that were defective and when I tried to return them, with pictures, they told me that they determined it to be "improper care" haha. They refused to exchange them or refund me. Never ever doing business with these guys again, and I suggest you don't either.

michaelp151
7/3/15

Company refused to honer shipping rates posted on website. In efforts to purchase a Nolen N-com B4 system for my motorcycle helmet ($227.55 which include a promotional discount of 20%), I ran into a problem with shipping rates at the final checkout page. Company website shows the following shipping rate (taken from website) Delivery Options Price Estimated Delivery Time from Ship Date FedEx Ground $7.95 Flat Rate (Unlimited Items) 3-5 Business Days FedEx Express Saver $13.95-16.96 (estimate) 2-3 Business Days FedEx 2nd Day Air $17.95-22.95 (estimate) 2 Business Days FedEx Next Day Air $23.95-35.95 (estimate) 1 Business Day. When I selected the FedEx Express Saver rate, the website added $45.00 to my bill. When I called the company to resolve the issue, I explained to the representative the problem. She told me she would call me back shortly after speaking with a manager. Some hours passed, and I called them back and left a message for the customer service rep who was working the problem. She called me back and let me know that the manager would not honor the shipping rates posted on the website stating they were outdated, and that they were only "estimates". I explained that the estimate was posted between $13.96 and $16.96, not $45.00. This should have been resolved by charging me the higher end of the estimated shipping charge of $16.95 and then removing the rates from the website. How the manager chose to handle the deceptive shipping rates was dishonest.

terris15
6/23/15

Would give no stars if I could! This company is horrible & set up to screw the customer! Cancelations not accepted at all! Return policies are a joke! Customer service is even worse! Do Not use this company!

johns891
5/20/15

Ordered first jacket and it was 4 sizes smaller than they said it would be. Returned it (and they made me pay shipping although I wouldn't have returned it if they had their sizing charts right.) I ordered another jacket that was 3 sizes bigger than what they said would fit me and once I received the jacket and tried it on, I realized it was still 1-2 sizes too small. I returned it again and had to pay shipping once more.

Customer service was absolutely terrible and the several people I talked to on the other line were horrible to work with. Didn't try or even want to try and fix any of the issues that came up, or offered to pay shipping. They just want you to keep ordering, that's all that they care about.

If I could give this business 0 out of 5 stars I would. One of the most, if not THE most deplorable transactions I have ever encountered. I will never do business with this company again, and I will let everyone I know about this company that does not advertise the correct size chart and scams their customers.

Tip for consumers: DON'T USE THIS COMPANY!

ryanr48
5/18/15

I bought some Vulcan Boots that the rivets came out and the stitching the first week I had them. I called Leather Up and they refused to help. I also had just received saddlebags that came with two broken zippers. They refused to replace them. Basically they don't back up their products!

chrish143
5/12/15

I strongly discourage anyone from ordering from Leatherup.com. I tried to order two bluetooth motorcycle helmets. Placed the order and directed that it be shipped to a second address (I travel frequently). The company sent me an email stating that the second address had to be listed on my card before they would send it. However, the rep said that the card had not been charged and they didn't know if the address was already listed or not. I directed them to charge the card and ship as specified, it would be approved. He said they wouldn't so I cancelled the order. Contacted my CC company, the card had a pending charge from Leatherup. Not only did they lie about charging the card, but also refused to follow the customer's directions. Not user friendly at all. Just wanted to save someone else the hassle of dealing with these people.

jackm109
5/11/15

This company makes most of it's money from shipping. Here is how it works-you order a jacket off their site based on their size chart. Size charts are completely wrong. You then spend your money returning the jacket. They will gladly send you a replacement, but you need to pay for shipping. $8 to get it to you, $8 to send it back, and another $8 to get a replacement sent. Now, assuming the replacement fits, you are out $24 for shipping, otherwise, you spent $16 and now have nothing, but they have a jacket to resell. No big deal for a $120 jacket, but not for a $25 shirt.

I called to complain about this and they said they had no way to go physically check my actual return, even though it was sent with a signature required. They count on you giving up.

fredc38
4/8/15

Just received my distressed brown leather (Mayhem) biker jacket today. Very happy with product...glad I ordered 1 size larger than usual . I'm 6ft, 175 lbs. Usually choose large. I ordered X-large. Good idea.
Jacket fits well, feels good, all zipped pockets, belt, all else just what I wanted. Everything took , start to finish, about 8 days.
Great job, Leather Up!!

Tip for consumers: I understand some have had problems with LeatherUp site. I have NONE. Have ordered and received products 3 times before. No Problem. Helmet, gloves, gear, etc. Now a cool jacket.

stephanieb49
3/30/15

I ordered 3 leather jackets and removed the lining from each one, just to see how they'd fit. I discovered that the padded one's interior mesh (where the pads get inserted) was falling apart at every Velcro. I then found that the other jackets were weak in certain areas, such as the snap-on bottoms inside the sleeves, where the lining gets fastened. Now, I want to return them and learned that I have to pay the shipping to return faulty products. Needless to say, I'm never buying from here again.

ryanm70
3/26/15

I ordered riding boots two weeks ago and paid extra to have it shipped early. Still have yet to get them. I called customer service 3 times in a row all 3 times I spoke with Jose who is a complete MORON !!! Today he told me that they forgot to ship the boots and they would be at my house tomorrow. I asked for a refund for paying extra to have them shipped early he stated he would speak with his manager. When I asked to speak to manager he said he was not in and did not know when he would be back. Complete Joke. I will call them everyday for the next year if I have to just to get the refund.

philipc39
3/11/15

I want to send out a heads up to anyone ordering this boot from the latest batch. These are NOT the same color as previous Crazy Horse brown boot sold under this model number. Crazy Horse brown is a yellow brown, a light brown. The current version is a deep dark brown. The brown of the latest batch is darker than the dark brown crush boot (which has a slight orange tint). If you look at the current photo you will see it is different than previous Crazy Horse boot color. It is even deeper brown than the photo because of the photographer's lighting. It is the color of the brown crayon in the old Crayola crayon box. If you look at other Xelement boots with Crazy Horse title you will see the true Crazy Horse color.

I'm not complaining about the boot itself. It is the same high quality very comfortable harness boot that Xelement has always sold. So if you want a deep brown color harness boot these are for you.

I don't think the people who run Leatherup wear boots, or understand what it is like to wait for a new pair of boots to arrive only to find what arrives isn't what you expected. I guess it is my fault. I didn't look at the new photograph. I was on the waiting list because the boot was out of stock. When I received the email the boot was back in stock I just went to my wish list and clicked buy it! I assumed if there were a major change in the boot that Leatherup would change the name and the model number. Dumb me. I'm not sure why Leatherup doesn't change the name and model number. I am sure there will be a number of people who will be disappointed when they receive this boot because it isn't the Crazy Horse color. I'm also sure there may be a number of potential customers who pass over this boot because the title says Crazy Horse but would stop and look at it if it's name were Deep Brown. I'm sure there are some customers who are looking for a deep brown boot that is actually brown without the orange tint of the deep brown crush. So Leatherup is missing out on sales by leaving Crazy Horse in the name and not changing the model number.

They are quality boots, true to size and wear very well. My old pair of Crazy Horse boots are more than 4 years old and need new soles and heels. I guess the cobbler is going to get some work since I like the Crazy Horse color and it is no longer offered in a tall boot at Leatherup.

ronniej2
3/11/15

I order a month ago in still haven't received my order. Bull$#*!. I advise no one shop with them. They want credit and debit cards no money orders and check with money orders and check are traceable. Scam.

glennv10
3/2/15

Received Baggershield windscreen and found item to be defective. The holes aligning the top and bottom shield are mis-drilled about 1/2 inch making product useless. Returned for refund with not stating what the problem is. 3 weeks later I receive the EXACT same Baggershield back with letter stating it's not returnable as it appears to have been opened and mounted (how else can I determine it to be defective???). Guess they could not be bothered reading my reason for return comment. Called immediately after waiting was told someone will call me back. Like that's likely to happen. Guess next step is to contact credit card company and dispute the charge.
Been using Leather Up for years... after this experience will seriously consider spending my money elsewhere.
Update 3/4/15: Spoke with manfacturer rep who clarified installation process. Did as mfg suggested and the shield fit. Thank you Slipstreamer! Leatherup customer service did call me later in the day, Was advised of instruction clarification and complaint was dismissed. I never inquired as to if they decided to accept my return.

pierreg14
2/22/15

Hello the reason people have hard time with size is because those product are made in pakistan,so there size doesnt fit the same as america,and so is the quality,some are good and some are not,leather up,should check their product before shipping,this explaine as well the reason its cheap price,and people are right, they probably dont care very much, if their product dont have a hight profit,they go for quantity not quality,,and to bad for you,the best is stay away,or take a risk,decision is your,,,,,,,the prophet. ?..pierre

davej38
2/20/15

Shipping is a joke, you receive a email saying shipped when it hits their drop shippers dock. Had to log into LU website to get the tracking number (was never notified of that) so said and done it took 12 business days to receive my jacket. Item then needed to be returned because of sizing and customer service is a NIGHTMARE, lets just say I ended up eating $200 because it wasn't worth all the hoops required to jump through, get the feeling they try to make the customer give up and say screw it. They will never see a bloody cent from me again after spending well over 2k on previous goodies for my RK. Good luck if you want to tempt fate.

danb98
2/15/15

Be careful - their customer service makes the customer feel like they don't have a right to complain. I bought a jacket - my regular 2XL - it was like a Canadian M or maybe L, but \NOT 2XL.
Had to pay shipping to return it - 55$ - jacket was 99$ - the person who I complained to hung up on me. I finally received the 4XL jacket and it fit, but quality was only soso - that being said, I have ordered 3 helmets, and all are great for the price - bought a 1/2 helmet for 29.99 on sale - exact same one was in the city for 129.99 - but beware you place your order 100% correctly or you will loose any low price benefit.
This company is hit or miss - all over I would give them a 50/100 - a gamble that may pay off, and likely not to also.
Ride Safe,
Dh

Tip for consumers: Buyer beware - flashy site, some good product but they don't give a $#*! about the customer.

jasons118
1/22/15

Hi All. After ordering from LeatherUp.ca, i was a bit worried about all these reviews. I was worried if i was going to get my stuff that i ordered. I called the customer service a few time to ensure that my stuff was still coming and that i wasn't going to have to wait forever for it to come. They treated me with respect and was very nice and told me not to worry and that the item is scheduled for a specific date to arrive. My Vests arrived on time and fit perfectly! Size chart was accurate and i am extremely happy with my purchase! I recommend this company!

animalp
1/17/15

DON'T BUY ANYTHING FROM THESE CROOKS. I BOUGHT A PAIR OF ANSI APPROVED STEEL TOE ENGINEER BOOTS. WHICH I'M REQUIRED TO WEAR AT WORK. WENT THROUGH 3 PAIRS IN 3MONTHS. THEY ALL FELL APART. THEY TOLD ME IT WAS FROM EXCESSIVE WEAR. THEY SELL GARBAGE AND DON'T STAND BEHIND IT. I'M GOING BACK TO REDWING.

charliea14
1/12/15

I've been dealing with leatherup since 2008, and have never had a bad experience. Over the years I've purchased two pairs of boots, a rain suit, gloves, a bike cover, travel bags, and 4 jackets. I had to return one jacket because I ordered the wrong size, and they were on the ball, getting the return back to me in about a week. This is a great company, and I'll keep using them for years to come

ronr26
1/9/15

BUYER BE WARE!..... This business is a scam.... Shiesty return policies; designed to screw you and benfit them. Buyer be ware.

francesm38
1/7/15

This is a very good site to buy from love my Chaps. They look great and feel good too. If your looking for leather goods visit here.

Tip for consumers: You will love this site, the price is right and the leather is so nice. I will shop here again.

lisas132
12/29/14

Coming from someone who never writes reviews, this company is so awful, I had to. Return policy is terrible, advertising extended return policy for the holiday season which is why my mom bought a jacket earlier than she normally would, but the return policy doesn't include refunds! I already have a leather coat and don't need/want store credit. Even if I did I loose out on shipping to send it back! What a scam! Terrible company, I don't recommend them.

sethg12
12/18/14

STAY AWAY FROM THESE CROOKS!!!! When you buy something from these guys online they won't provide you with a tracking number unless you register an account. In order to register an account, you have to provide them with a credit card. At first I thought that was strange, until I found out why! If you send anything back to them they will charge you a 15% restocking. Plus the shipping was extremely slow and when I sent a helmet back that was too big for my wife, it took them almost two weeks to process the exchange. When they finally notified me that the exchange had been processed, that is when I found out about the restocking fee. I do a lot of online shopping and this is the worst company I have ever shopped with. Do yourself a favor and save yourself a lot of time and heartache, shop somewhere else. If I could give them no stars I would. MERRY CHRISTMAS YOU CROOKS AND THANKS FOR RUINING MY WIFE'S CHRISTMAS BECAUSE THAT HELMET WAS THE ONE THING SHE WANTED. I HOPE YOU ARE HAPPY AND CHOKE ON YOUR 15% RESTOCKING FEE!!!!!!!!

robynd2
12/3/14

I wish I e wish I would have read these reviews before I ordered my jacket. I ordered a leather jacket for $119.00. I ordered it according to their size chart.(XL) What a joke! I sent the jacket back and ordered two sizes too big for me. So I have a 38 chest and ended up getting 4XL and it's still snug. I don't know where they get their clothing, but I'll never order from this place again.

rml
11/22/14

they SUCK!!! bought jacket and the liner zipper is F*@&ED up.. I asked to return it and they said " did you wear it? " uhhh how do you think I found that the zipper was bad? well since you wore it you cant return it.. WHAT KIND OF F*#KING FLY BY NIGHT OUTFIT PULLS CRAP LIKE THIS??

NEVER DEAL WITH THEM AGAIN

myronb18
10/30/14

This company has a wide variety of Biker items, chaps, patches, helmets, boots, and so on and the QUALITY is very good. I had my chaps break at a seem and they took them back and repaired them and made the seems stronger - it was great !
Their customer service people are nice to work with and willing to help with a problem or guide you to the right product you are looking for !

kenm50
10/8/14

Buyer beware, if you use your earned store credits on an item and then have to return it you will not get your rewards back... Cancel my account, never again will I shop Leatherup.com, they stole $35 dollars from me...

donf18
7/26/14

the site is $#*!, the people MAGDA is awful to deal with . have purchased 5 time from them every time I get the wrong item damaged, defective, or something, last straw was a set of driving lights for my road glide kuryakyn 5007 got them with only half of the parts there was on sale at 50% off according to their advertisements, goggle search kuryakyn driving lights 5007. and this is what ya get

50% Off Kuryakyn - Leather Up.com‎
www.leatherup.com/Kuryakyn‎
4.7 rating for leather up.com
Over 50,000 Parts and Accessories Free Shipping and Lowest Prices
Motorcycle Boots
- Motorcycle Saddlebags
- Motorcycle Jackets
- Motorcycle Vests

NOW they refuse to honor their ad of sales . asked about it they responded with can you prove it I sent links page prints everything I could find to show them , and all I get is Magda saying I'm a liar, made a complaint to BBB, lo and behold their NOT a member of the BBB.

finally got parts from kuryakyn and got them installed cs at kuryakyn stated they are NOT authorized dealer they buy out bankrupt companies and so forth and sell here and on FLEABAY!!!!

never never Will deal with them again !

5 Questions & Answers

Below are questions from consumers with answers from the LeatherUp staff and other consumers. Do not write reviews in this section - click here to write a review
Ask a question