US Government’s NSF

Rating Distribution

Detailed Rating Summary

Review Highlights

valeryf

The customer service I received from JustFly was noteworthy. (in 13 reviews)

alexanderd33

From flight booking to simple inquiry, they will provide you with all the travel information you ask about. (in 3 reviews)

▼ Sort by: recent

celineb4

The prices are roughly 40% cheaper than the ones sold on airline websites

tomt89

When I saw a ticket to Florida for only $85 I bought it as fast as I can

chrisp160
5/27/16

My affinity to travel has been satisfied with JustFly's affordable tickets.

markh230
5/27/16

I never expected JustFly to exceed my expectations. Yet they did!

davidt191
5/27/16

Im not the type to leave reviews but JustFly deserves it. Economy flight tickets are even cheaper here.

camerong22
5/27/16

I always enjoy flying to my hometown in Alaska. Usually, tickets are expensive but just fly manages to make things a bit more affordable.

maryn75
5/27/16

Bought a ticket which included a meal and some drinks for the same price as an economy flight. Airline was Cathay Pacific

sarahw136
5/27/16

Great tool for travelers on a small budget,

darella
5/27/16

I almost got in trouble after getting left behind my flight on Dusseldorf. Luckily Justfly was there with cheap tickets.

nathanielb28
5/27/16

Raising my glass to JustFly for their level-headed agents who handled my booking! Thank you!

tiffyb
5/26/16

I would strongly urge anyone considering using this agency to RUN IN THE OTHER DIRECTION! My friend and I made our two USA-France reservations at the same time. About 12 hours later, she received a notice that her reservation had been cancelled - no reason given. She didn't want to fly alone, so I immediately cancelled my reservation - all within the supposed "24-hour free cancellation" period. Then I was told that since the airline had already issued my e-ticket (within the 24-hour window), I could not get a refund, but only a credit. When I used my credit to re-make my reservation, I was charged a $300 change fee, plus the ticket price was higher than the original Justfly price. All because of Justfly's senseless ticket cancellation and refusal to refund my ticket price even though we were told you had 24 hours to cancel.

jennifera111
5/24/16

Would love to try them out even more. I am satisfied with their promos as well

stephanied68
5/24/16

I dont know what others are talking about, JustFly is reliable and fast. No issues on my side.

robinb102
5/24/16

I bought a ticket to Morocco for a charity event. My group was able to get discounts on the flights that we bought.

vickym28
5/24/16

I'll just say that I am glad that JustFly is here to help me with my flight needs. Nice deals and promos

evaj10
5/24/16

Im glad to have found JustFly, they are serious about giving travelers the lowest flights possible

alexish32
5/24/16

Before Justfly, it's always been a constant struggle to find a ticket that would fit my budget. Im glad they exist lol

juliee17
5/24/16

Booking online via justfly is just as easy as checking your facebook account or something. So fast too.

peterk89
5/24/16

I was looking for cheap flights for a vacation in Punta Cana and this site popped up. Good deals though

narys
5/24/16

HOW come just fly can offer these cheap flights while airline agencies inflate the price at ridiculous amounts? I may never know.

ellenk11
5/24/16

A great and reliable website for low priced tickets. Different carriers to choose from and some are cheaper than others

christoneilg
5/24/16

Cool flight tickets and the discounts are so good

amandaw82
5/24/16

My experience with JustFly is all positive. I booked my last 5 flights with this website as it was so easy to use

sethb42
5/19/16

Justfly offers me lots of options to choose from, I highly recommend them

ginap22
5/19/16

Wonderful and extensive choices of flights

charless131
5/19/16

Rockstar company!I bought tickets from them last Christmas and we went to NYC

patrician33
5/19/16

Love this, I can buy cheaper tickets at home :)

jamesv50
5/19/16

I can finally book comfortably without having to spend more

vanessam51
5/19/16

Wonderful website and friendly agents. I'd buy tickets here again

donw43
5/19/16

Been using them for a year. bought a total of 15 tickets, all were good!

daniellel35
5/19/16

Happy to utilize the administrations of JustFly, which gave me my flight ticket through a telephone call and offered me a decent markdown also. I would suggest every one of my travel companions.

bridgetteh2
5/19/16

JustFly is really an amazing site for arranging your trips and tours. When you have concluded your destination, this site can be called as a pioneer among all the travel booking locales today!

shelaghb
5/17/16

Like most online travel agency offers, they have affordable flights to various locations. What sets them apart is the way they handle their customers. Really friendly and helpful throughout.

emmal61
5/12/16

Lots of choices, fast ticket confirmation, what else can i ask for?

larryk46
5/11/16

Scheduled multiple segments with domestic and international flights. Three of the segments were changed and we were never notified. Layovers changed increasing more than 3 hours for one segment and 3 hours for another. The only reason we found out about the change is because we looked online 3 days before leaving. Spent over an hour on the phone. All I got was "sorry"over and over. The rep could not tell us why we were not nipotified. We will not deal with them again.

chtauraj
5/3/16

Best website to travelers. Time and money saving!

roberti12
5/2/16

This is truly stunning experience with this product where you are your own agent. Very flexible flights, by the way.

patriciab118
5/2/16

purchased a ticket from justfly.com. They are horrible. It is impossible to get any customer service unless you are buying a ticket. They make you wait for at least 10 minutes on the phone to get refunds. I purchased insurance from their site that turns out to be something else once you try to use it. They wanted to tack on fees to cancel that came to almost as much as the ticket. They are not a to be trusted. Do not purchase from this site unless you want to start your trip one miserable note. When I contacted the airline they were willing to put my ticket into a bank for later travel. Justly would not release the ticket after I had already paid for it. In order for me to get away from them I would have fees higher than the original ticket price. It makes more sense for me to eat the cost of the whole ticket than to cancel with them. What a stink company.

tylerk24
4/25/16

The flight deals are very affordable, but what makes them stand out is how they treat customers like me. I did not proceed with my booking yet they handled my call properly and with respect.

jeremyr26
4/25/16

I flew to visit Johannesburg, South Africa for a vacation and it was amazing. The tour was great and don't even ask me about the food.

daniell901
4/23/16

I dont understand why some people would rather choose to ask some travel agent to book a flight for them when they can just do it themselves for free/

jimh129
4/22/16

Decided to try out this small website on my flight to Perth. Turns out their service is good and not only that, it's nearly half as cheaper as other websites.

brandonc45
4/22/16

Already bought 3 tickets to Dublin to experience the famous riverside nightlife! Me and my friends will be going there next week

paigem19
4/22/16

Justfly is fast, convenient and cheap. I'd recommend this to all my friends if only they weren't such hermit who never likes to travel.

josephc113
4/20/16

I'm a traveling instructor and usually, when I book flights, I avoid the airlines themselves. As long as you know what you're doing, you won't be wasting cash. I've tried Justfly before and it was fine. Customer service can be a bit slow depending on the day of the week (it's difficult to call them on Fridays) but other than that, everything is fine.

mcleanf
4/19/16

I'm glad I've tried them out instead of backing away after reading a few negative reviews because the company helped me satisfy my wanderlust.

sandym69
4/19/16

I am really grateful to have found Justfly.com as they allowed me to see my family again without having to spend too much money. I wish more companies were like this.

varunr3
4/19/16

I really enjoyed my flight and tour to Washington DC last December. Thanks all to Justfly.com for all the cheap flights!

tiffanyf7
4/19/16

A great site that allows people to book flights in the comfort of their own homes. I'm all for it!

danag35
4/19/16

Not the best price like the company advertises. Too expensive

2 Questions & Answers

Below are questions from consumers with answers from the JustFly staff and other consumers. Do not write reviews in this section - click here to write a review
Ask a question
4/13/16
Add your answer
6/18/15
Answer
demetriaz1
A: Worst experience I have ever had with an airline... extensive international traveler. RUN.
3/28/16
Helpful answer
Add your answer
Questions? Get answers from the JustFly staff and other customers.
JustFly?