US Government's NSF

Rating Distribution

Detailed Rating Summary

Review Highlights

andreg3

The lady on idateasia.com are so kind-hearted and passionate, I couldn't describe them if you haven't met them. (in 21 reviews)

jerryw28

I am still trying my best to find my dream girl and I am definitely sure in success. (in 4 reviews)

donaldb35

No of the letters she wrote to me were from her, they were written by the Agency. (in 9 reviews)

▼ Sort by: recent

harrym54
3/25/15

Moving at a snail's pace, idateasia say they will now refund my 10qpids ($60) taken without them ensuring I knew I would be charged for "lady calls me". Now its another snail lap even getting them credited. They don't have a disclosure page of all costs and who bears them, and expect you to swallow that they have covered themselves by a labyrinth of links. Have yet to establish a) is there more fee if you marry a lady b) where my post from 3 days ago on here has gone c) why all incoming emfs suddenly stopped this week when they had been 6 a day. They have had the hide to supposedly write to the lady on my behalf, utterly unauthorised, to address the issue of not using my email I supplied, when I don't hold the lady in the slightest blame of all. Strategy to minimise churning by idateasia now starting.

Tip for consumers: How images are westernised
60 secs https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YYYktOfCT6Y
7 like it https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TvaiZm4AYa8
100yo to 20yo https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AA_dXDRkP9s
fake eyes https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uRJbINUBcz4

richardg79
3/18/15

Some good and eventually verifiable true members on site -

HOWEVER -

Many are obviously false members, with trite and even inane Profiles and Agency directed and manipulated Photo Albums and Videos.
Even with better aging of Eastern women, many pictures are obviously Photo-shopped to look younger and more appealing, when eventually compared to true and real 'natural' Photos.

Problems in communication or translation context are most often 'duck-shoved' to being individual Agency problem, that central Qpid or iDate subsidiary denies responsibility for despite their supposed regulation of and through their Agency conduct rules.

Many 'Chat Invites' are patently obvious salacious or sexual 'hooks' to get paying member online, to ultimately costly total, with time delays and pauses in translation service. Overlap in translation time confuses context, adds time and reduces flowing context. No record of Chat History available, unlike most other Immediate Message Service "Chat" facilities (except by doing one's own copy and paste to external document, though this can cause delays and adds to time charge).

Gift Shop prices are very high and exorbitant, with many at around 300% of price locally in West.

Customer Service responses riddled with patronising, evasive and even deceitful language.

Call time charges high at minimum US $4 to around 6 PER MINUTE, even without translation assistance.

Extra charge(s) for more than one picture with message (1st Free) from Lady member are high.

No facility to review or 'Proof-Read' male member's Profile as it is posted and viewed by Ladies at their Agency.

Poor, often vague and incomplete FAQs, plus no real Site Use Help or Instructions.

Despite Qpid/iDate assertion that it charges nothing to the Ladies, they pay appreciable amounts to the Agencies, for Albums and Videos. Plus the Agencies charge at their local location

No facility to contact Agencies (occasional sub-text messages from Agency, put on Lady's individual message, but no reply possible, there or through Agency's webpage) .

Overall a controlled and manipulated money-generating site with a few genuine members.

FURTHER TO ABOVE COMMENTS -

Avoid the 'Lady Members' whose Profile Photo Album pictures feature the 'lean forward' shots of boob cleavage and the 'butt out' postures. Plus the plush Agency wardrobe clothes. Obvious Agency false or promoted members.

Tip for consumers: Look for 'natural' - self-taken or non professional - photos in Profile and/or ask for (demand?) after first contact. Seek 'life' pictures !

Beware obvious large age difference contacts.

2 persons Sample of appearance and age difference photos attached

jerrys46
2/17/15

I went to China to meet a lady I was communicating with on ChnLove.com after 8 months of constant communication and regular weekly chats. She came to meet me at the airport with the translator and a couple of drivers. I did not recognize the lady who came to meet me. She did not look like the lady's profile I have been communicating with. The lady also asked many questions that is very familiar with the lady I was communicating with. I asked her why she was asking those questions. She said she forgot. We just talked about them before I went to China. The lady and the translator insisted that it's the same lady in the profile. Not a single attribute that can match them. A person's smile cannot be duplicated. Either you have it or you don't. This lady didn't have it no matter how many times I made her smile. I came home empty handed and when I filed a complaint with the agency, all they could do is refund me 7 credits. Now I believe that only a handful of ladies who really are serious about finding their future husbands but the majority of the ladies work for the site. If a lady asks for gifts, sends pictures in chats and begs to chat everyday and write everyday, she's definitely working for her commissions. I met a lady from Ukraine and I set a schedule not to write until she gets my reply and not expect chats due to cost. She agreed to whatever rule I laid out so I believe I found a real one but let's wait and see. I plan to go to Ukraine in October. I'm not losing hope but I'm more careful now after spending several thousand dollars for my loneliness.

Tip for consumers: Like the other reviews say, don't chat too often, don't write too often, don't buy gifts through the site, avoid opening pictures that are charged. Tell your lady to send it with a letter as the first picture because it's free.

markb177
2/15/15

These 5 star reviews must be written by the scammers from the site. It's a scam. Their latest thing is to show a valid passport and sometimes promise a visit. When a site charges by email, it is a scam. The cost to translate per email is very little compared to what they charge. Don't waste your money even for a few credits. Any site associated with qpidnetwork.com like charmingdate.com, IdateAsia.com, Latamdate.com, are scams!!!!!!!!!!!!! I cannot find a place to delete my profile.

johnj165
2/5/15

read the above link first, all legit (before you join this $#*! and buy their credits) and ask yourself this "am I really that dumb???" lol

williamf44
2/4/15

ABSOLUTE TOTAL SCAM. Any positive feedback from idateasia is written by someone that works there. You will notice there broken English. Their Policy is that it is total fantasy, that you are paying for.The girls work for the websites idateasia own and get paid half of what you spend.You can see that some of them wear the same dresses that other women in other profiles are wearing. They all get their pictures taken at the same place, for example, most of the photos are at the same park. If I pay $14 to read and send one letter I have the full right to put any information I want in the email, that's what I pay for and they will block all contact info no matter how much you spend. If you see a write up about someone meeting a lady on any of their sites, it's someone working there that posted it. They make millions and don't want the money to stop coming in. Some thing needs to be done about this, theres a rotten attitude, that goes soemthing like this "If your stupid enough to believe in the beauty and innocence of love and all the wonders of life, then you deserve to get scammed!" I don't Believe so, I believe in love and there is none here

Tip for consumers: No Service
No Value
No Returns
No Quality

filom2
1/31/15

This site is for giving your hard earned money to engage in pure fantasy.
idateasia is not designed to "hook up" with a real person, but to have a fantasy about the person you would like to have, and will never have if you use this site.
The only letters you receive are not written by the beautiful person in the photos, but by one of many "translators" who do all of the letter writing. The person you think is writing never actually gets your letters, and gets money for allowing idateasia to use their photos. Why do they go to all this trouble? It's for $$$. They "hook" your fantasies by a variety of methods and each and every letter costs you. The more you write, the more you spend. The most expensive (and the most recommended by idateasia) is the "love call" feature of the site, where you get to talk to your fantasy. However, it is strange that the voice of this person changes over time, almost like several different people. This "love call" costs $7 per minute, and the minutes go really fast, because your fantasy keeps asking you questions which last until your "credits" run out. It's easy to spend $50 or more that way. And, when you make a real commitment to meet the fantasy person, she disappears! What a scam. Only do this if you have a rich Uncle who hates you and wants to make your heart break. (there are better realistic ways to meet lovers--use those instead.)

Tip for consumers: Do not use this site. You will feel really good, and in the end, you will feel terribly sad. By avoiding this site, you will feel glad.

danielr58
1/12/15

I don't think it's a scam website just because they charge money for their services. There seem to be a lot of guys out there who thought they could find a girl the day they joined up, but anyone with a brain knows that it's not that simple. Sometimes it can take months to get to know someone properly, that's just life and you shouldn't blame anyone for it.

normandl7
1/6/15

Well, I decided to write a review for other to see my great experience with this dating site.
I still didn’t find the one for me!..but the girls are super nice and kind here. I do really like them!

nealf6
1/5/15

I am sure this site worth trying! My wife is just the sweetest and kindest human being I had ever encountered. You know I can tell you endlessly about all the great advantages of having an oriental princess by your side.

ernestt10
1/4/15

Every morning for me starts on this site. I’ve registered there few months ago, but each visit on the site was so excited and unexpected. Whenever you are online, you could chat to gorgeous interesting ladies!!!

jamesv29
1/4/15

I've seen a lot about this site lately and decided to give it a try. The free membership is a good start. There seem to be thousands of women on the site, some more attractive than others! I guess all of them want to look their best, so they professionally taken photographs. Anyway, it looks not bad!

kennethr23
12/30/14

For me this site is ok, even though some may think it is a little bit expensive. Actually, I am completely happy with the service and girls they offer.

rossj5
12/29/14

Well, I don’t really understand the point of registered here just to check someone or something. Hey! Maybe somebody truly believes..this is real and nowadays, it is one of the ways to help oneself not to be alone. To my mind, it is one of the greatest possibilities to get in touch with foreign girls.

jerrys44
12/26/14

A total scam, stay away from this site. They are very, very expensive and don't allow to directly contact a girl without more money. They will tell you that they signed a contract that doesn't allow them to be contacted outside of the agency-one girl even wen't so far as I Date Asia would get her fired from her job outside of this site if we correspond directly. Don't trust me saying this, try it out for yourself! This site is totally devoted to severing you from your money. IT IS A TOTAL, TOTAL SCAM!!!!!!!!!!!!

Tip for consumers: Ask for the girls personal contact information?

robertp88
12/24/14

Online dating is one of the many wonders of the internet. I have taken part in it myself, and it works. I have met many great girls on this site that ended up being friends, and also met a long term girlfriend on it. Would recommend.

richardg76
12/23/14

Thank you so much!!!I found my wife on this site.
We just got married and are coming to our first travelling together.
Now i believe I'm the happiest person in the world!!!

jerryk21
12/21/14

Well, all of my friends are now telling other singles about this amazing site because they see the wonderful relationship i have. Thank you so much for the opportunity to meet my soul mate.

patrickj23
12/18/14

THIS WEBSITE IS A SCAM, DON'T BE FOOLED BY THE LADIES THERE, THE E MAIL YOU SEND IS GENERATED BY SOMEONE NOT HER, THE PRICES ARE VERY HIGH AT $7 PER EMAIL , THE LADIES ARE A HOAX AND FAKE.DONT WASTE YOUR MONEY.YOU CAN ADD 30 CREDITS FOR ABOUT 150$ THEN YOU'LL NOTICE THE E MAIL TRAFFIC SWARMS YOU TO COLLECT ON YOUR POINTS, AT $7 AN E MAIL I DON'T KNOW WHO CAN BURN 14$ TO READ AND REPLY ONE EMAIL TO A FAKE WOMAN IN PHILIPPINES OR COLOMBIA.THERE IS A REASON WHY THEY CHOOSE THOSE PLACES......SCAM SCAM SCAM...........THEY ALSO HAVE SEVERAL WEBSITES FOR UKRAINE WOMEN, CHINESE WOMEN AND ALL OF THE SITES ARE OPERATED BY ONE BIG SCAM LOCATED IN HONG KONG.....SCAM..!!! RUN AWAY FAST!

Tip for consumers: DONT EVEN TRY TO JOIN THE SITE, SEE THE POLISHED PICTURES OF THE GIRLS? ITS DONE BY AN AGENCY THAT PIMP THESE GIRLS OUT FOR $$

francist9
12/18/14

I am quite happy with this site. The design is user friendly, the live chat system works great,the staff from the support are very nice (I had an issue with my login details and they were very helpful, almost my friend now). I haven't met my dream girl yet but it seems likely on this site!

thomash67
12/17/14

I see many reviews where this website is called 'a scam'. I can't agree with all that people because my experience with this dating service was fantastic! Beautiful and smart girls and highly responsive support team prooved that it was worth my money.

Maybe, men who claim to be defrauded just had wrong expectations. The site can't guarantee that you'll find the love of your life but it provides opportunities for those who are looking for serious relationship.

erniec7
12/16/14

TOTAL SCAM, ask for photo of lady holding up paper with your name, this would verify if photo you are looking at is one responding to you....guarantee...WONT HAPPEN.. came back to site to use up credits, purposely wrote same one that I had written, did not imply this though, obvious different person responding, all of previous information different.

Tip for consumers: many sites one price to talk to all the women you desire, also able if goes well in short time to establish Skype communication. appears site representatives have been busy posting ficticious reviews as well, be warned.

xaviers18
12/16/14

Well, I like this site. The prices seem high, but I've met some really nice ladies. Lots of the people talking about scams seem to think that everything should be free, and that some dating website is going to work for nothing to match them up with women from southeast Asia. If you want free, go back to the free dating site where the women rarely respond to any messages you send.

nicholasc18
12/16/14

just becareful. not all the ladies are the real ladies you are chatting with. no. i was not scorned but i actuallymet some who had no idea about sending me mails or chats.

Tip for consumers: do not get scammed by all the sweet words. do not forget, each letter you read cost $ and for some, this is how they make money and do not buy anything for the ladies online.

delmarh15
12/15/14

A great website for all single men looking to meet gorgeous women. The girls are definitely beautiful and while not all of them speak English very well, some of them would make great companions. One of the girls I've been chatting to for more than 3 months is visiting me soon!!!

erwine9
12/14/14

I can not understand why there is so many guys saying that they didn't meet a girl in person. I didn't have any problems. Yes, I paid for the contact information but after that everything went smooth. I went on a trip, we arranged a date, met in person, had great time. I'm happy with the service I got at this site.

adamb84
12/14/14

This site is a good way to help you find your soulmate online.
Actually, I didn’t believe in long distant love before i met her on this site.
But now I understand everything is possible. She is probably the one I was looking for!

johna340
12/11/14

Can’t believe I am not alone anymore!
Even if she is far-far away from me.. I do trust everything she is telling me, because I am sincere with her too!

corym16
12/10/14

It's an adventure using this site. Through all the girls I talked with, the hopes, the downs, the dates, all the way through to my dream wife. It took time and money but eventually worked for me. This service is a perfect place to meet women if you are too shy to speak to them in person.

jerryb51
12/9/14

I met the best girl I was dreaming about. All those stories I’ve seen on this site are true and worth attention. Soon I hope to post my story!

kennethh48
12/8/14

My heart belongs to this site! The ladies are so nice!!!!
What is the reason to write about this site bad things if this hasn't worked for these people?!
I am not sure I have enough luck for that in the Internet..but still had a good experience with this site.

davidw190
12/7/14

It’so happy to hear from somebody that you are cared not only because you have money but because someone feels something special to you!
I can’t resist the temptation to write to all of you about my happiness! Thank you!

davidm230
12/4/14

I do believe I get what I desire to through this site. I’m trying to be nice with people, especially with girls. I think, my gift is my wife now!
I was dreaming about her all my life! We have all our life to enjoy every second of each other! Thank you!

donalds34
12/4/14

What I love about this site is that they are constantly updating their database of single southeast asia women. New profiles get added on a daily bases and women sign up from countries like Vietnam, thailand, etc. I consider this to be one of the best ways to meet people from different cultures.

eugenew10
12/4/14

There are things that seem to be not perfect - I mean it is not free. But if you have money .. go for it. At least it’s not scam.
Also my favourite part from idateasia is their mobile app. I can talk to my girl anytime and anywhere. All in all, my advice - try it and make your own conclusions!

marcush27
12/3/14

I think it is a very good site I met someone here and we are still talking and getting to know each other but I can tell that it will be for a long time, the women here are more stable and honest!

andrewc74
12/2/14

I had different girls in my life. Some of them were younger..some of them older. But I am almost 39 now, so I really want to find my dream girl and have family. The last hope is this site! I wish I could find it earlier!!!

josel45
12/1/14

Believe it or not, I met my wife on this site! We have almost been married a year. I honestly never thought I would meet my wife on a dating website, but I got a surprise when everything fell in place. I have referred 2 good friends to this site and they both are happily dating someone they met on this website.

glennh26
12/1/14

I think this site may have its issues but you know what I like the site and it allows people to meet others from all over the place and for me that really is a plus when it comes to this site. Yes there are bad elements but this site does have good elements too. Its all part of life. For my vote this site gets a good rating!

geraldj8
11/27/14

My opinion about this site is great! Searching for beautiful girls from all over the world with only one quick click!
Love it!!
I told all my friend about it and want to share it with you all too!!

sethw9
11/27/14

Well, I think if you only focus on your work then is not good for your health! :)
So I decides to find a good dating service to find someone to talk with..at least!
I think this is great dating site cause I’ve reached my goal to find a good asian girl to speak about everything with her.

nestorc6
11/26/14

I met my sweetheart during my third visit on this site. She intrigued me from her first message to me. I decided to continue our conversation, and here we are…we are planning a wedding very very soon and thinking about having it on an island. Grateful to this service for such beautiful gift.

earlerca
11/25/14

This site has given me a chance not only to get a soul mate but also a baby girl with a different nationality. When I decided to try online dating I was a bit worried because of all the scam stories we hear, but to relieve myself of the stress i had i opted to give it a trial i really thank God because I think am blessed more than i evenexpected with a daughter and a soul mate! Thanks to this site!

luker21
11/25/14

From what I can tell dating sites where you pay for communication are usually better for several reasons. If I don’t want to spend money and just want to chat then I’ll use free dating. But what I see on idateasia.com are very beautiful girls and instant chat. I could never find so many of them for free! So what I pay for gives me a betterreturn:)

rodolfom16
11/24/14

This is a best experience I've ever had. At first I thought this site was too good to be true, was so happy when I discovered it is every bit as amazing as it claims to be. They have amazing customer support and the women are gorgeous,so far so great will update you further on the progress because I have only been here 4 months. So far Keep up the good work idateasia.

larryr26
11/24/14

I met Julia in the middle of 2013. The attraction was incredible. Within a short period of time our love blossomed and she is now my wife and my soulmate. We are happy together in California. Thank you God and thank you idateasia for bringing us together!

jerryw28
11/23/14

I find myself at a point in my life in which I want a family, I'm happy that idateasia have the services that make it easier to meet and get to know a woman before starting something serious.. Asian women I found on idateasia are very kind and passionate. I am still trying my best to find my dream girl and I am definitely sure in success.

jasons112
11/23/14

WOW...I have found the most beautiful and amazing woman in the world through idateasia, we have been together for one year now and we are madly in love, I never would have imagined i would find the woman of my dreams on an online dating site, idateasia changes my life!!

hungd4
11/20/14

Hi everyone! I'm here just saying Thank You for great service of idateasia!
I found my wife here, so now I don’t need my profile anymore. I’d like to delete my profile but with enormous gratitude to all of those who had created this site!
I’d like to give my best wishes to the members who are looking for their soulmates!

derrickm16
11/20/14

To become a user of Idateasia I could never think there would be so many wonderful letters from girls coming to my mailbox. I was thinking for a long time before making my choice. Lucy’s letter made the biggest impact on me, and meeting her live only confirmed what I thought of her. That she is a lovely and devoted girl. Now we are together and we are happy.