US Government's NSF

Rating Distribution

Detailed Rating Summary

Review Highlights

jerryw28

Asian women I found on idateasia are very kind and passionate. (in 9 reviews)

marshallk8

I still remember my first impression of how different are asian girls from American ones. (in 5 reviews)

hungd4

I found my wife here, so now I don’t need my profile anymore. (in 28 reviews)

▼ Sort by: recent

bobbym39
2/3/16

My experience with this website was awesome. This website is perfect for me. I tried to find girls in bar and other public spots. No use. I couldn’t find any Asian girl of my kind. I have dated many white chicks but I have heard a lot about Asian ladies from my Asian friends. One of white guy at office was dating a Thai girl. I could see his life and satisfaction. I joined this website. Within a few minutes, I got 50 girls. I read their profiles. In the end, I found my darling. Now I can tell you. There is a huge difference in my life.

sams243
1/31/16

A friend of mine uses all kinds of "Asian Dating Sites" to get himself an Asian woman. He believes that ThaiGirsl4u.com is basically the best he has tried so far, but he mentioned iDateAsia.com and a few other sites (like AsianDate.com) as well. Problem is that they are mosre expensive than THaiGirsl4u.com but they all seem to be pretty legit. SO I wonder where all the negative reviews come from?!

oscard32
1/29/16

Asian women are simply the best!!! I’ve always been obsessed with the Asian lifestyle and I’ve always dated women from Asia. This site is the best Asian dating site I’ve come across so far. Seriously, the girls there are smoking hot, intelligent, fun and can absolutely hold a conversation. At this rate, I have big plans and I can see a proposal in the future thanks to iDateAsia!!

zoomm
1/22/16

These folks kind of have their $#@! together in terms of how they operate. Their marketing is quite sleek and their customer service is responsive and super polite. However, it's all part of the scam. Seriously, do not fall for this as I originally did. The women on the site are NOT real. You will receive chat requests that you have to pay by the minute when you respond to them and of course the women take ages to reply and when they do it's a pathetic little sentence. You will receive messages that you have to pay to read and reply to. You have to pay for everything...no flat subscription charge that a reputable company would charge. You will receive messages every minute from these women tempting you in. If that's not a big red flag to you then I don't know what. I bought credit, used a couple and then quickly realized what was going on.

I started a claim for a refund via PayPal. The company kept requesting that I drop the claim and eventually trying to tempt me with a refund outside of the PayPal system, which did not make sense unless they were going to continue to scam me...which of course was their intention. I refused their refund outside of the PayPal system and eventually won my money back through PayPal.

All the positive reviews about this site are part of the sleek(ish) operation of this company. When their agents aren't pretending to be women on their sites, they're pretending to be reviewers. PLEASE do not fall for this. I wish SiteJabber could look into this -- there is no way that these positive reviews are genuine and many folks are not going to dig deeper, past the initial overall rating. Well done idateasia/chnlove...you're really working on making your scam operation look genuine. I hope you sleep well at night, with the knowledge that not only are you are scamming people out of money but that you're also possibly ruining people's lives.

rickw42
1/19/16

100% dedicated staff. I ran into some problems on the very first day. I deposited money via PayPal using but I did not receive any confirmation. I contacted their staff and they were pretty fast to sort out the situation. I enjoyed online dating here. No other website can compete you guys.

glennj19
1/14/16

Yes this site is such a scam... I have been talking to a so called girl with emf which is a email service which you have to pay a $#*! load of money for just to chat just as a text message. Yes the woman say they love you and all that bull$#*! you want to hear. I think I will just go to the Philippines for some fun in the sun and meet face to face with girls. So guys stay away from this site unless you are happy to pay for someone to tell you you are fantastic or better yet just burn your money lol

joseh36
1/6/16

"I have seen some amazing women on here. They are all so smart. When we converse, there are ideas that really make the time go by fast while I am at work. The
girl I talk to said she was a doctor and really did not have time to go out and date. I
made her get out the house and enjoy herself. We live together now and she is my
soon to be wife in about 3 months! "

joeyo4
12/23/15

First of have you noticed every postive review on these pages are rated 5 stars and all sound the same. Hardly any positive ratings are 3 or 4! Next they charge you a lot for credits that last maybe a day if your lucky. All the woman are done in professional photography and just about anyone you talk to or email will write you back. I been on plenty of sites and thats a rare thing for many women to respond. And it gets better, talk to them for a little while and with in an hour they tell you they ment for you, they love you and want you. They think they are smart but don't be fooled and if you are going to pay for a site pay for a membership not this one or any of its partner sites! You have been warned!

forresta8
11/24/15

I joined the site upon a friends recommendation as I’ve not been on a date in about 5 years. They had been boasting at work about their new girlfriend and I thought I would give it a try, he showed me how to set up my profile and search the site for ladies. I was blown away by the wide variety of women on the site. Since joining 5 months ago I have been on dates with 6 different women, and one of them is now my girlfriend.

lauram127
11/17/15

I have found that most of the girls on here are genuine and want to meet up. I had spent a lot of money on other sites trying to meet local women but they either turned out to be scammers or didn’t look like the pictures they had sent me. This site, while it seems expensive, is amazing.

jackyh2
11/15/15

Most of the admirer letters are fake written by the Staff & some full of obscene scum. DESPITE of all that there are some mature ladies are there with genuine profiles, JSK

ianm75
10/28/15

Even though I ended up marrying a lady from idateasia.com, I know that this site and its associated sites are scams. I know many people who have worked for some of the contracted agencies (including my current partner) and have been told how they are paid and how they operate. Sorry guys, you are not chatting to that gorgeous lady in the photo. You are chatting with a girl or guy in an office who has been assigned to that "profile". You can tell when the person handling that profile changes because all of a sudden your “lady” doesn't remember things that you told her just a few days before... My wife admitted to not being the one I chatted with. I was actually chatting with another lady, who I also happen to know. The ladies CAN set how much interaction they have direct with the guy but the agencies generally insist on 100% of all contact being via the assigned person to that profile. Which is why even when I knew my partner was not even able to access the internet, she was STILL online and supposedly chatting with me! I used to have a lot of fun with that! It was almost worth being scammed in order to completely confuse the person on the other end of the internet connection. The person you are actually chatting to is paid a base salary but can earn substantial bonuses if they get men to chat for certain lengths of time. The longer they keep you chatting, the more you money you waste and the more money they make. They also get bonuses based upon the number of men they chat with on a given period. As for the ladies, on one occasion I went to meet a lady at an agency (before getting married I hasten to add) and when the lady walked in I did not recognise her at all! The photos online were of a completely different lady! If they were of the same lady, then they were either heavily photoshopped or taken before some horrible quick aging disease had struck the poor lady. There was ZERO chemistry when we met, yet online we could just about finish each other's sentences. At least that agency closed shortly afterwards. Guys, just have fun browsing but never ever pay to buy credits, the whole thing is designed to scam you of thousands of hard earned dollars...

allanc27
10/25/15

idateAsia.com is nothing more than an elaborate scam preying on the emotional and mental state of lonely men, I have found inconsistencies' in their so called protection for the ladies criteria and have found them Customer Support Team member's to contradict themselves in what they say. Yes I have been scammed by this site and yes it is all about how much money they can screw out of clients and nothing to do with getting couples together. Ladies are false and I now believe paid a percentage of these so called credits. All in all a huge well orchestrated social fraudulent Scamming scheme.

colinm45
9/22/15

There has been some bad feedback towards this site but i want to tell you how good they are. Yes you get some bad experiances but that happens everywhere. I have met a very nice young lady and i have nothing but praise for the site. They were very helpful overcoming the culture and language problems. And yes a lot of the photographs are done professionally but, if you are concerned about them, do what i did and ask for a natural photo which she did and it also had her id and date. Yes it costs but you do not get anything for free and if you are lucky you will think it is money well spent.
And keep up the good work

nickd44
9/1/15

I am so excited as I will go to Thailand soon to meet my lady. I didn’t think it would come true before. When the meeting date gets closer. I just feel like a dream. But when I read the confirmation from my lady through the local agency. It is so real. Oh, I can not tell how excited I am!

mitcelle
9/1/15

I just went to Vietnam to meet my friend. To be honest, she’s not so beautiful without makeup. But looks sincerer and real. Because I had received some natural photos from her before. I know how she looks like. I am not disappointed but moved. I am moved for someone who’s honest with me.

mb110
8/29/15

I have used this site for many years. It is the equivalent to the "Crane Claw" game played at amusement parks. It is only about putting coins in the machine, and the machine makes sure you do NOT get the prize. Although one in millions might get a prize - count on NOT getting one (the girl).

This site requires you buy CREDITS - and they have minimum quotas in order for you to be able to contact the girl directly. In the mean time they throw as many girls at you as possible, so you can buy more credits. They even start you out for free so you will have to buy CREDITS (coin in the loosing machine) to continue talking to the supposed interested girl.

I realize that there are many guys that will ignore all warnings in order to secure the pretty girl - but all you will only accomplish is a great LOSS of money and waste of time.

In addition, I have caught them in LIES of which they had to refund money / credits. But the truth or bottom line is, it is about CREDITS nothing else.

michaelm284
8/23/15

They have got to be kidding me. Come on they don't even read your profile I put in my profile that I rob banks and my last wife died in a shoot out with police I need a replacement wife. I get letters from so called women that say I read your profile and I'm impressed by you. Dang your impressed by what the spending spree we can go on after we rob a bank that's if you don't die in a shoot out. Oh well looks like that I have to find another ride or die chick. To be down for whatever. Save your money it's a scam if you don't believe me make up some stupid crap in your profile I bet you get letters from women saying that they love you forever.

patrickw47
8/6/15

To Customer Team, I cannot thank you more for your attention to the matter that was concerning my communication with my lady. You've helped us understanding each other better than before. We feel much closer right now and we’re planing to meet each other soon. We feel so grateful for your help. Thanks to all the idateasia staffs.

keithj25
8/6/15

Enjoy the recent activity about the old songs and movies on idateasia. It reminds me of my memory back to the time when I was young. So touching... It feels like I were in my twenties again. And what surprised me was that my lady loves the song of Yesterday Once More, too. It makes us feel closer to each other.

bradv3
8/2/15

I can't help but notice all of the positive reviews are in Eng-rish. The same type of romance novelly wording you get in your message box. "I'm happy to meet Cici, so charming waist and tender heart." - John Smith...... Yeah, right. Are the girls real? Maybe - and if they are they get a cut every time someone accesses their video or sends private messages (which require credits at a whopping $7 per message). So, yeah, they basically spam every member to get more hits.

garyk34
7/29/15

Idateasia letters
My Profile.
BI-SEXUAL ONLY !! Ladies send me mail ,but NEVER READ MY PROFILE !! SCAMMERS MAYBE ??? You MUST include BI-SEXUAL experience in your mail !!!! I really search for a BI-SEXUAL lady.
How are you? Did you have a good day? I just finished reading your profile. I can't help writing you this letter as soon as possible. I find we have much in common!
Your profile speaks of a man who can be my dream man. I hope that I could be lucky one.
I am very thankful I can meet you here first. I have checked your profile many times, in fact, from that first second I laid my eyes on you
I have read your profile very carefully, and it left a deep impression on me.i bet u are charming and very gentle. At the first sight of your profile, I just couldn't take my eyes off them, for I'm totally impressed
i want you to know that you make my heart beat fast... that's what i feel when i lay eyes on you profile....
After looking through your profile, again and again, I finally decide to write to you. I was on this website for a long time, and had read millions of profiles. It is you who makes me find a sense of belonging.
I am suri ,after read your profile , i want to know you !i am sending this mail to let you know me first , hope we can communicate and know each other !
how are you today dear? It's so nice to see you here, wow, you are so handsome to catch my eyes! I read your profile and totally impressed, you are such a great man that I want to be with you.
I am happy to read your profile. I think you might be the one I am looking for a long time. But who knows, so how about we getting to know each other first and let our love grows more and more?

jeffb116
7/21/15

Scamming is a business for many in the philippines. You think you are speaking with a beautiful woman when actually the photos are stolen and the women are actually men. Any site that charges a lot of money and DONT let you contact the woman directly are typically a scam. Idateasia being a central office allowing remote agencies to do this to all the paying men.

kevinl65
7/13/15

HOW MUCH DID YOU PAY THEASE PEOPLE TO WRITE THIS BULL $#*! OR DID YOU WRITE IT YOUR SELF.
I went to vn to meet the love of my life and when i got there where was she?no where to be found i waited for two weeks for her any one that said they have met there girl . HAS BEEN PAYED TO SAY SO

rodneyp7
7/2/15

My friend told me, he found a good looking and single girl on idateasia.com..and he is chatting with her now...Can you magine.. He is going to see her?? It doesn’t work in my mind..But any way, it works. and this site is real. Wish you luck in finding your soulmate.

cristophers
7/2/15

Hey, guys. I have one of the fairytale stories. I found THE ONE on idateasia.com. I couldn't even dream about the perfect girl, let alone on the internet. But it happened. I still can't believe it. We are getting married next month. I wish your dreams also come true too.

michaelf117
7/2/15

I am just a new comer here. The site is easier to use than others’. And I can have a Video Chat with ladies on the site. The face to face communication is value and helpful. I haven’t realized I can find a lady online before. But now I found my Angle. When we are ready, I will fly to her and marry lo~~

robtf5
7/2/15

I just notice that the site launch a new section called Match Q&A in a sudden. It is great, most questions here are the ones I would like to know from ladies. It helps a lot before taking the first step. It helps to save money and learn more about ladies. Good job. Hope there are more and more improvement in future. :-)

bobbye8
7/2/15

Thanks to the Customer Support Team and the local agencies here that I can talk with my love smoothly. When I met some confusion or uncertainties, always you are kind-hearted enough to give me suggestion and helps. I believe it was because of you that I can get married with my love now. Thanks a lot.

chrisb185
6/20/15

Scam Scam Scam

williama56
6/5/15

I believe you can find someone that is perfect for you from the online dating world. I wrote to someone earlier this year and after writing long emails we finally met in person and honestly I couldn't be happier. My only issue is that it's a bit on the expensive side.

joelj6
6/5/15

I've been going this site for 8 months and I've found this girl i really like. We communicate every single day and I think it's really growing into something more serious. We have met once and it went great so I have no doubts the site is authentic.

scottr48
6/1/15

I have 100% proof this site is a scam and i bet these positive reviews written by Idates staff. They hire woman that pretend to be the woman in the profile. They never will give you an updated picture if you ask for one that day and will make excuses. They all tell you they love you but are online all the time. They all love 70 year old men and when it comes time to meet they will have an exciuse like i am sick or father died or they will just not show up--because the majority are fake--One agency in Phillipines was caught by police and arrested for doing this. Manager quoted as saying that all agencies do it on orders from Hong Kong head office. It has happend to me and i figured it out. One manager told me they get tons of complaints[she quit this job] but nevr a solution. They now hide the locations of the agencies so you have nowhere to complain when you show up and do not meet the woman--good luck as a few are real but most are not

joseo15
5/31/15

Though i have not found my MS Right yet, i thank you for bringing me this chance. And when i feel lonely, your site would always give me warmth, especially the excellent customer care here.

davidm276
5/31/15

Now I indeed do not like those who actually want but hesitate to step out the first step just because of confusion or doubts. As long as you want to find a life partner, why not step out the first step. If i have not overcome my hesitation, i would never have the chance to find my lovely lady Renna here. It is true that he who is not courageous enough to take risks will accomplish nothing in life.

raulh9
5/31/15

I am one who is happy to render help to others. Few months ago, i recommend this wonderful site to my fellow. Fortunately, he found his dream lady. It is like a magic. Now they has developed strong affection. Looking forward for their marriage. So i am writing here to let you guys share my happiness and excitement.

glenk9
5/28/15

I admit that some guys could have been cheated by the online dating sites. Yes, you can meet fake profile or a money hunting girl .. It may happen in real life as well. However I was lucky on idateasia. Jenny was one of the girls I was chatting with. We could hold our conversation for hours. Should I say to you that we are happily married at the moment.

michaelc167
5/28/15

We don’t need all those money, expensive cars or clothes.. all we need is love!
When you find you real soulmate, everything is important about this person. That’s why I am coming to thailand to see my future wife’s relatives. Now I know why was upset all this time. I was lonely! Now I am not! I have my sunny Sherry!

derekh28
5/28/15

I found these guys have anti-scam policy. I’ve read this document and must say I do believe them!
I’ve read so many comments about this service..and now I want to try my luck.
I do believe in “love at first sight”.. It might happen with each other. You don’t know where? why? and when? ..It just happens.. So I am really ready for that lucky chance.

andrewt54
5/26/15

I met a wonderful woman on this site. It was hard to believe that virtual communication could grow to something serious, but I believed and saw that dreams do come true. We have met a few times and our relationship has been growing. I want to wish all couples a positive result.

georgem113
5/22/15

Now here we are a week away from our wedding and couldn't be happier. Idateasia.com really did set us up perfectly. Who knows if our paths would have ever crossed moreover online on idateasia.com.

jamesm266
5/22/15

April 8th will always be a special day for me, the day idateasia matched me with Rita. Those several days until our first date were pretty much unbelievable for Rita and me. Neither one of us could stop going through the process. We were chatting and chatting. For us, it was constant communication for those few days, and it hasn’t stopped since. We are happy and grateful to idateasia.com.

danielc90
5/22/15

It was always so complicated to me flirting on fb, because girls their are not looking for relationships. The opposite situation was on dating sites, everyone are hunting on you. idateasia turned out for me the best place to looking for different kind of relations. I value that feature about their services.

elliottd8
5/22/15

Well, what can I say about idateasia.. very good site. When I gave my credit card details to support I was afraid that I will get into troubles. However, only for small amount of bucks I managed to find a perfect wife and caring mother for my 2 kids from the first marriage. So I wish good luck to those, who want to find their beloved ones. And want to say thanks to this service.

stevenc72
5/21/15

Before coming to the site, I thought I would be alone in the rest of my life. Fortunately I found the site through my friend in time. Cici is the best woman I met in the world. Although she’s normal but she’s care for me always.

johnc330
5/21/15

I can help to go back here again. Before I always thought it was too expensive on iDateAsia. Then I tried some free site. Unluckily, no one there would like to remind the lady to make reply to me. And always I didn’t what they thought. But iDateAsia, completely different. The cost is worth. I feel regretful to waste my time on free sites these months.

thoasd
5/21/15

The newly improvement of the site make me use it more smoothly and easily. It can help me to find my contact easily. Hope there more updates in the near future, so that it can help me and my lady develop our relationship more faster.

jesusr16
5/19/15

I met beautiful Nana and now we have plans to get married. I am very excited. Wonderful, soft spoken, very lady like, and smart - these are the words to describe my girlfriend. I am in love and I owe it to idateasia. Keep looking guys. Invest some time and money in getting to know someone and you might just get lucky like me. Good Luck !!! I can't wait to be with her. Thank you so much.

josphc
5/19/15

I was single for last 3 years. I was single before I registered on idateasia.com. Once I met a wonderful woman on this site, I knew instantly that we were meant to be together.....forever. Thankfully my woman didn’t have a fake profile, and she was not a robot or virtual person. Thus, I received a true love from this service.

pault62
5/19/15

I joined idateasia through the internet last year, and had received many initial letters. I was intrigued by one woman from Thailand named Kitty and had briefly corresponded with her. Before becoming too attached, I wanted to meet her in person, so both could determine if there could be physical chemistry. She was a simple country girl, and I decided to meet her. The rest is history! Thank you, idateasia!!

8 Questions & Answers

Below are questions from consumers with answers from the iDateAsia staff and other consumers. Do not write reviews in this section - click here to write a review
Ask a question