US Government's NSF

Rating Distribution

Detailed Rating Summary

Review Highlights

jerryw28

Asian women I found on idateasia are very kind and passionate. (in 8 reviews)

andreg3

The lady on idateasia.com are so kind-hearted and passionate, I couldn't describe them if you haven't met them. (in 34 reviews)

brians133

We have been together for 4 months and just weeks away from moving in together. (in 4 reviews)

▼ Sort by: recent

glenk9
5/28/15

I admit that some guys could have been cheated by the online dating sites. Yes, you can meet fake profile or a money hunting girl .. It may happen in real life as well. However I was lucky on idateasia. Jenny was one of the girls I was chatting with. We could hold our conversation for hours. Should I say to you that we are happily married at the moment.

michaelc167
5/28/15

We don’t need all those money, expensive cars or clothes.. all we need is love!
When you find you real soulmate, everything is important about this person. That’s why I am coming to thailand to see my future wife’s relatives. Now I know why was upset all this time. I was lonely! Now I am not! I have my sunny Sherry!

derekh28
5/28/15

I found these guys have anti-scam policy. I’ve read this document and must say I do believe them!
I’ve read so many comments about this service..and now I want to try my luck.
I do believe in “love at first sight”.. It might happen with each other. You don’t know where? why? and when? ..It just happens.. So I am really ready for that lucky chance.

andrewt54
5/26/15

I met a wonderful woman on this site. It was hard to believe that virtual communication could grow to something serious, but I believed and saw that dreams do come true. We have met a few times and our relationship has been growing. I want to wish all couples a positive result.

georgem113
5/22/15

Now here we are a week away from our wedding and couldn't be happier. Idateasia.com really did set us up perfectly. Who knows if our paths would have ever crossed moreover online on idateasia.com.

jamesm266
5/22/15

April 8th will always be a special day for me, the day idateasia matched me with Rita. Those several days until our first date were pretty much unbelievable for Rita and me. Neither one of us could stop going through the process. We were chatting and chatting. For us, it was constant communication for those few days, and it hasn’t stopped since. We are happy and grateful to idateasia.com.

danielc90
5/22/15

It was always so complicated to me flirting on fb, because girls their are not looking for relationships. The opposite situation was on dating sites, everyone are hunting on you. idateasia turned out for me the best place to looking for different kind of relations. I value that feature about their services.

elliottd8
5/22/15

Well, what can I say about idateasia.. very good site. When I gave my credit card details to support I was afraid that I will get into troubles. However, only for small amount of bucks I managed to find a perfect wife and caring mother for my 2 kids from the first marriage. So I wish good luck to those, who want to find their beloved ones. And want to say thanks to this service.

stevenc72
5/21/15

Before coming to the site, I thought I would be alone in the rest of my life. Fortunately I found the site through my friend in time. Cici is the best woman I met in the world. Although she’s normal but she’s care for me always.

johnc330
5/21/15

I can help to go back here again. Before I always thought it was too expensive on iDateAsia. Then I tried some free site. Unluckily, no one there would like to remind the lady to make reply to me. And always I didn’t what they thought. But iDateAsia, completely different. The cost is worth. I feel regretful to waste my time on free sites these months.

thoasd
5/21/15

The newly improvement of the site make me use it more smoothly and easily. It can help me to find my contact easily. Hope there more updates in the near future, so that it can help me and my lady develop our relationship more faster.

jesusr16
5/19/15

I met beautiful Nana and now we have plans to get married. I am very excited. Wonderful, soft spoken, very lady like, and smart - these are the words to describe my girlfriend. I am in love and I owe it to idateasia. Keep looking guys. Invest some time and money in getting to know someone and you might just get lucky like me. Good Luck !!! I can't wait to be with her. Thank you so much.

josphc
5/19/15

I was single for last 3 years. I was single before I registered on idateasia.com. Once I met a wonderful woman on this site, I knew instantly that we were meant to be together.....forever. Thankfully my woman didn’t have a fake profile, and she was not a robot or virtual person. Thus, I received a true love from this service.

pault62
5/19/15

I joined idateasia through the internet last year, and had received many initial letters. I was intrigued by one woman from Thailand named Kitty and had briefly corresponded with her. Before becoming too attached, I wanted to meet her in person, so both could determine if there could be physical chemistry. She was a simple country girl, and I decided to meet her. The rest is history! Thank you, idateasia!!

donaldc29
5/19/15

We were together for 8 months after my first text to Caroline. This Saturday I proposed her and she said YES YES YES!!! How could you blame this service? Everyone is real here. I am a happy man thanks to them. We will be married in August. I found the only one on idateasia.com and I couldn't be happier.

wayner25
5/15/15

Happy is the only one word in my heart at this moment. I am so happy to meet my lady in iDateAsia. If not, I can not communicate with her so smooth and let her learn more about me and my current situation. Thanks again for your great service.

davids325
5/15/15

I did ever lose contact with my lady due to her illness. Thanks for the agency’s assistance. They tried every effort to know my lady’s real situation and help her to send message to me. Thanks god, she has recovered now. And we will go travel soon.

donaldp32
5/15/15

Regretfully I lose my temper with my ex-girl friend. So that bring a lots of misunderstanding. I should use the services properly like calling her on the site and hear her explanation directly. I thought I would not lose her at this moment if I did it. Why I didn’t listen any suggestion of the site and she’s got married with the other man on the site. She’s quite good. So pity! Anyway, thanks for your kind suggestion again. It was a good lesson to me.

jamesf91
5/15/15

After we talked almost 3 hours without brakes with Emma. She discovered me and I tried to open myself to her. It was easy and unconventional way for me to talk to a beautiful girl. We met just in 4 days after our first very long online date. We had our first kiss that day and I understood I wanna kiss her by the end of my life. Accidently I found my love on idateasia.com.

robertc146
5/11/15

Thank you so much for letting me meet my beautiful wife through your site. We met back in March 2013 and are now married and living happily in USA. We really can't thank you enough. We would both recommend idateasia for anyone looking to find their life mate! Thank you again and best wishes to your site and all those searching for love.

jg57
5/9/15

Try to keep this short though it could go on..

First off, keep getting introductory letters, shown interest letters, from not one but several woman on the site. And while letters are somewhat differeng theirs one thing a lot have in common. They had to write me had to let me know that they though my smile moved them, or something about my eyes showing kindness that they just knew I was real that my words were sincere. Sounds nice, hell yes. Problem is I never, let me say that again, I never included any photos of myself. Just a brief description of who I was. Now I wrote Idateasia asked them about this, if these women were the ones writing me. How could they tell me how handsome I was how much they liked my looks they just had to write. Their answer, they assured me the letters were from these ladies, but that sometimes they were so moved by my decription, my words that they just forget themselves and get carried away. OK, never knew I had that power over women. I'm sorry but something wong.
You'd think the photos would be a clue, look at their photos, professionally clothed, perfect hair, make-up, Professionaly posed and photographed. Not your everyday women looking for love. Quess we all want to believe. Bottom line be careful. If it quacks life a duck, wll you know the story

markd92
5/4/15

Katty and me first met in April 2013 online on idateasia.com, after chatting for weeks on the phone we finally met up for dinner at my place and hit it off right away. Since that first date we have rarely spent a day apart and welcomed our first born son last year. We are now both looking forward to our wedding in July.

carls42
5/4/15

I’ve came across many fake sites.Emails..fake sms..and even calls sometimes.
Well..nothing bad on this one. ..Even read some comments..it is not that bad!

richardd71
5/4/15

If you are searching for new cultural matches, idateasia is definitely a place you should check out. I had all kinds of doubts about online dating sites in the beginning, but you could be lucky as I was!
That’s great when somebody appreciates your soul more than body!

virgils12
5/4/15

I think I stuck for a long time on this site! It showed me so many nice asian girls. They really are special!
Can’t wait to go and visit them in one month!

morganc30
4/30/15

I never believe that it is possible honesty meet a right person online. But I am in love for 2 years already. I have 1 kid. And me and my wife, we believe that anything wouldn’t happen without idateasia.com and without our little step towards this challenge. We could not be happier, we made the right decision 2 years ago.

markw127
4/30/15

I travel a lot and I observed many girls in Thailand, they are so beautiful and charming. Not only that, they have a beautiful smile. Many of them can speak English frequently unlike the others. They are smart, talented, and most of all they have a big heart.
My girl is from Thailand. I found her on idateasia and I feel amazingly happy.

waynek31
4/28/15

Thanks God, for this site.
I am really grateful to this site because it put me in touch with my wife. I didn’t think a visit of a dating site would turn out like it did. I was really desperate, single for quite a few years. You can imagine my happiness now.

perryz1
4/28/15

I’ve met my destiny on this website: idateasia.com. I’ve always dreamt of meeting a wife from asia. Cindy is just a miracle. She’s so beautiful and helpful to me. I love everything about her, because she gave me a sense to live..

charlesw53
4/28/15

I met my wife thanks to idateasia.com! I didn't expect much from this dating site because I was rather desperated looking for my significant other. But true miracle happened to me and found my beautiful and kind Samantha there. We chatted online for 10 months and spent 2 vacation together before got married. And I enjoy every minute I spend with her!

danac31
4/28/15

Thanks for the Flowers services on the site. Finally I sent a surprise to my love on her birthday. Every time I look at her picture with the flowers. How happy she was and I feel how near she is.

aarongg
4/26/15

I had doubts as many of you to register on the site, didn't believe in the beauty of all profiles. Nevertheless I met the best women in my life on this site and she is the most beautiful women I ever could dream of. I suggested to try this service for all my single friends. Hope they all will be in love sooner or later.

dennisc38
4/26/15

You get beautiful girls and clean service, these 2 are the most important points for me. From how I see it this site is better than most of the dating sites these days. There is so much scam out there and you never know who to trust with your money so I was glad to deal with a worldwide known company with an established reputation.

brians133
4/26/15

I met the woman of my dreams on this site!!! We have been together for 4 months and just weeks away from moving in together.
You know you're in love when you can't fall asleep because reality is finally better than your dreams.
Thank you, idateasia!

ryanh65
4/26/15

I had been using idateasia.com for several years. I had lots of different relationships with gorgeous girls from this site. But none of them were special or i didn't take them serious. However, Lucy was my last random date. Our first date was very ordinal. We talked for hours, well actually I did most of the talking. I decided to play a little bit with her, I imitated that I have a problem with rambling. I think it was probably our third hour before she got in a full sentence. Her kindness and her patience got my heart. Finally I revealed my secret and we laughed on it together. So we head our cute little love story. Thanks to idateasia.

joseg48
4/23/15

I've been on idateasia.com for about 3 years and I must say that it is a good site. I am 45 years old and I am divorced and sometimes feel lonely. So it’s a good choice to meet all kinds of girls on this website.
I met one girl who light my life again. Very friendly and family oriented.

alans62
4/22/15

Myself and Bonnie went on our first date after chatting on idateasia.com, I would never have thought that I would find my future online, but this service bring me my lover, soul mate and best friend. Thank you so much!!!

sids24
4/22/15

I am so lucky to have met my future wife on this site and it just shows that there is a soulmate for everyone; they might just be right around the corner.
I love Jane so much. She is hot, she is sexy!!!
Thank you, idateasia.com for allowing this to happen.

maryj92
4/22/15

Despite being young and sociable, we never seemed to meet the right people.. After becoming members at idateasia.com we met each other online in October 2014. We appreciate to this service, we are very very happy together.

juanm41
4/21/15

I believe that some love stories really can start online. Mine has started 6 months ago when I came to idateasia. Julia from Philippine gave me a son and a happy marriage life. I wish everybody the same.

mathewg6
4/21/15

I registered on idateasia.com about 4 months ago. I did not have a purpose to find someone immediately, because I would like to find the right person. Without any expectations in the beginning of March, I met a great women from Vietnam, as I said without even trying to look. We connected really well. We both make each other happy! I am glad I tried this service out!

waynew23
4/21/15

Nicole and I met via this site. We would not have met in any other way. We are very well suited to each other, it is as if we are soul mates, and it feels as if we have known each other for many years, although we are together for just over one month. I had been married for many years to a great woman, until her death. Nicole is a great woman too, and I could say she is an ideal partner for me. So this site has not only enabled me to find someone, it enabled me to find my ideal partner.

pedrog17
4/20/15

I should apologize for my bad manner towards the site for the Love Call service. I just realized that I didn’t reminded the lady that I moved to the other state which the time is different from my hometown. So that I failed to get through to my lady. Hope customer care can read my message here and thanks again for their support.

jermeb
4/20/15

I just find the site, so wonderful. Some ladies here without made up are so nature and I really want to get contact with them. I should find the site earlier, so that I won’t waste the time on free site but no positive result.

gregoryj16
4/20/15

I am ready to tell you our story, which was born here on idateasia.com. I met Sofia 3 years ago on this site. We dated for a year, and then I graduated and got the offer in New York. We were too young to get married, but we decided keep in touch from time to time. I have had several relationships with different women since then, but I have never had that chemistry I had with Sofia. Thus, I called her and asked if she is still remember me. Her answer was positive, so I asked her to move to live with me in New York. In 5 months, we will be a family of three members. We are thankful for idateasia for our chemistry.

edwardj19
4/20/15

When in your life someone delightfully chooses the birthday presents for you each year, when every day you have a chance to share with someone special, do not miss this chance. I do not know how I lived until I met my beautiful asian Princess, Cherry. We met by chance on idateasia.com. But she became the center of my life and she is the universe of our love. With all my heart I grateful for this site.

thomasc75
4/19/15

Yes, the site is not free but I don’t care about the financial side. I met a lady on idateasia.com. For me it is just fun to chat with asian girls. And I will keep up enjoying.

williamd58
4/19/15

I actually met one girl on this site and married her. I got divorced 4 years later, but it was mutual. I can say for sure that this is life and everything can happen but my opinion about this site is generally good. Real and beautiful girls.

jamese46
4/19/15

I like this site because I don’t need to go to other country to find my girls.
It’s good to know, this site has good reputation and lots of reviews from people from different countries.

richardr59
4/19/15

I do believe that we have to work hard to have everything we want in our life. The same thing with relations. It’s not just few massages or smiles to understand you need this person till the end of your days.. it is a real hard work!
So I want to start do that with this site..

1 Questions & Answers

Below are questions from consumers with answers from the iDateAsia staff and other consumers. Do not write reviews in this section - click here to write a review
Ask a question
Q: Hi,I would like to know what the credits are worth?
How may credits does it cost to chat,send emails,talk on the phone?

4 weeks ago
Answer
jerrys44
A: I couldn't agree more with this post[. It is extremely expensive and I was NEVER sure I was chatting with the lady or the translator. For example, I chatted with a lady, off and on for several months. On one such chat, I was getting some bad vibes so I asked the girl if she knew me, her response was "I'm getting to know you', a totally inappropriate answer to my question after several months of chatting with this woman!! Just proved that the 'person' I was chatting with was NOT that woman.

Also, if you click on the girls photo that are requesting a chat, you will find that about a THIIRD of the girls aren't even online. It's just another way for greedy iDateAsia to get into your pocket.

In my experience, I have spent thousands of dollars over the last several trying to find the 'right' one, wells guys look somewhere else, this sight is 80% fraud. If the girl states that her age range is 18-70, it's a fake, no matter what their age is. If they are very vague and a short description in their profile, they are probably fake.

Ask the girl you to send you a photo of them with a piece of paper with your name printed on it, chances are 99% they won't or give some lame excuse, such as, it's against agency policy, or I even had one girl tell that the agency would get her fired from her job if she did that. Such rubbish!!
3 weeks ago
Helpful answer
Add your answer
Questions? Get answers from the iDateAsia staff and other consumers.
  • From where do products ship?

5 Photos for iDateAsia