US Government's NSF

Categories: Asian Dating, Dating
Unit 1317-1318, 13/F, Delta House, 3 On Yiu Street, Shatin, Hong Kong
Ban Nong Kong Chak, Chon Buri, THA
idateasia@qpidnetwork.com

People interested in iDateAsia are also interested in:

Rating Distribution

Detailed Rating Summary

Review Highlights

jerryw28

Asian women I found on idateasia are very kind and passionate. (in 8 reviews)

marshallk8

I still remember my first impression of how different are asian girls from American ones. (in 5 reviews)

brians133

We have been together for 4 months and just weeks away from moving in together. (in 4 reviews)

▼ Sort by: recent

nickd44
9/1/15

I am so excited as I will go to Thailand soon to meet my lady. I didn’t think it would come true before. When the meeting date gets closer. I just feel like a dream. But when I read the confirmation from my lady through the local agency. It is so real. Oh, I can not tell how excited I am!

mitcelle
9/1/15

I just went to Vietnam to meet my friend. To be honest, she’s not so beautiful without makeup. But looks sincerer and real. Because I had received some natural photos from her before. I know how she looks like. I am not disappointed but moved. I am moved for someone who’s honest with me.

mb110
8/29/15

I have used this site for many years. It is the equivalent to the "Crane Claw" game played at amusement parks. It is only about putting coins in the machine, and the machine makes sure you do NOT get the prize. Although one in millions might get a prize - count on NOT getting one (the girl).

This site requires you buy CREDITS - and they have minimum quotas in order for you to be able to contact the girl directly. In the mean time they throw as many girls at you as possible, so you can buy more credits. They even start you out for free so you will have to buy CREDITS (coin in the loosing machine) to continue talking to the supposed interested girl.

I realize that there are many guys that will ignore all warnings in order to secure the pretty girl - but all you will only accomplish is a great LOSS of money and waste of time.

In addition, I have caught them in LIES of which they had to refund money / credits. But the truth or bottom line is, it is about CREDITS nothing else.

michaelm284
8/23/15

They have got to be kidding me. Come on they don't even read your profile I put in my profile that I rob banks and my last wife died in a shoot out with police I need a replacement wife. I get letters from so called women that say I read your profile and I'm impressed by you. Dang your impressed by what the spending spree we can go on after we rob a bank that's if you don't die in a shoot out. Oh well looks like that I have to find another ride or die chick. To be down for whatever. Save your money it's a scam if you don't believe me make up some stupid crap in your profile I bet you get letters from women saying that they love you forever.

patrickw47
8/6/15

To Customer Team, I cannot thank you more for your attention to the matter that was concerning my communication with my lady. You've helped us understanding each other better than before. We feel much closer right now and we’re planing to meet each other soon. We feel so grateful for your help. Thanks to all the idateasia staffs.

keithj25
8/6/15

Enjoy the recent activity about the old songs and movies on idateasia. It reminds me of my memory back to the time when I was young. So touching... It feels like I were in my twenties again. And what surprised me was that my lady loves the song of Yesterday Once More, too. It makes us feel closer to each other.

bradv3
8/2/15

I can't help but notice all of the positive reviews are in Eng-rish. The same type of romance novelly wording you get in your message box. "I'm happy to meet Cici, so charming waist and tender heart." - John Smith...... Yeah, right. Are the girls real? Maybe - and if they are they get a cut every time someone accesses their video or sends private messages (which require credits at a whopping $7 per message). So, yeah, they basically spam every member to get more hits.

garyk34
7/29/15

Idateasia letters
My Profile.
BI-SEXUAL ONLY !! Ladies send me mail ,but NEVER READ MY PROFILE !! SCAMMERS MAYBE ??? You MUST include BI-SEXUAL experience in your mail !!!! I really search for a BI-SEXUAL lady.
How are you? Did you have a good day? I just finished reading your profile. I can't help writing you this letter as soon as possible. I find we have much in common!
Your profile speaks of a man who can be my dream man. I hope that I could be lucky one.
I am very thankful I can meet you here first. I have checked your profile many times, in fact, from that first second I laid my eyes on you
I have read your profile very carefully, and it left a deep impression on me.i bet u are charming and very gentle. At the first sight of your profile, I just couldn't take my eyes off them, for I'm totally impressed
i want you to know that you make my heart beat fast... that's what i feel when i lay eyes on you profile....
After looking through your profile, again and again, I finally decide to write to you. I was on this website for a long time, and had read millions of profiles. It is you who makes me find a sense of belonging.
I am suri ,after read your profile , i want to know you !i am sending this mail to let you know me first , hope we can communicate and know each other !
how are you today dear? It's so nice to see you here, wow, you are so handsome to catch my eyes! I read your profile and totally impressed, you are such a great man that I want to be with you.
I am happy to read your profile. I think you might be the one I am looking for a long time. But who knows, so how about we getting to know each other first and let our love grows more and more?

jeffb116
7/21/15

Scamming is a business for many in the philippines. You think you are speaking with a beautiful woman when actually the photos are stolen and the women are actually men. Any site that charges a lot of money and DONT let you contact the woman directly are typically a scam. Idateasia being a central office allowing remote agencies to do this to all the paying men.

kevinl65
7/13/15

HOW MUCH DID YOU PAY THEASE PEOPLE TO WRITE THIS BULL $#*! OR DID YOU WRITE IT YOUR SELF

rodneyp7
7/2/15

My friend told me, he found a good looking and single girl on idateasia.com..and he is chatting with her now...Can you magine.. He is going to see her?? It doesn’t work in my mind..But any way, it works. and this site is real. Wish you luck in finding your soulmate.

cristophers
7/2/15

Hey, guys. I have one of the fairytale stories. I found THE ONE on idateasia.com. I couldn't even dream about the perfect girl, let alone on the internet. But it happened. I still can't believe it. We are getting married next month. I wish your dreams also come true too.

michaelf117
7/2/15

I am just a new comer here. The site is easier to use than others’. And I can have a Video Chat with ladies on the site. The face to face communication is value and helpful. I haven’t realized I can find a lady online before. But now I found my Angle. When we are ready, I will fly to her and marry lo~~

robtf5
7/2/15

I just notice that the site launch a new section called Match Q&A in a sudden. It is great, most questions here are the ones I would like to know from ladies. It helps a lot before taking the first step. It helps to save money and learn more about ladies. Good job. Hope there are more and more improvement in future. :-)

bobbye8
7/2/15

Thanks to the Customer Support Team and the local agencies here that I can talk with my love smoothly. When I met some confusion or uncertainties, always you are kind-hearted enough to give me suggestion and helps. I believe it was because of you that I can get married with my love now. Thanks a lot.

chrisb185
6/20/15

Scam Scam Scam

williama56
6/5/15

I believe you can find someone that is perfect for you from the online dating world. I wrote to someone earlier this year and after writing long emails we finally met in person and honestly I couldn't be happier. My only issue is that it's a bit on the expensive side.

joelj6
6/5/15

I've been going this site for 8 months and I've found this girl i really like. We communicate every single day and I think it's really growing into something more serious. We have met once and it went great so I have no doubts the site is authentic.

scottr48
6/1/15

I have 100% proof this site is a scam and i bet these positive reviews written by Idates staff. They hire woman that pretend to be the woman in the profile. They never will give you an updated picture if you ask for one that day and will make excuses. They all tell you they love you but are online all the time. They all love 70 year old men and when it comes time to meet they will have an exciuse like i am sick or father died or they will just not show up--because the majority are fake--One agency in Phillipines was caught by police and arrested for doing this. Manager quoted as saying that all agencies do it on orders from Hong Kong head office. It has happend to me and i figured it out. One manager told me they get tons of complaints[she quit this job] but nevr a solution. They now hide the locations of the agencies so you have nowhere to complain when you show up and do not meet the woman--good luck as a few are real but most are not

joseo15
5/31/15

Though i have not found my MS Right yet, i thank you for bringing me this chance. And when i feel lonely, your site would always give me warmth, especially the excellent customer care here.

davidm276
5/31/15

Now I indeed do not like those who actually want but hesitate to step out the first step just because of confusion or doubts. As long as you want to find a life partner, why not step out the first step. If i have not overcome my hesitation, i would never have the chance to find my lovely lady Renna here. It is true that he who is not courageous enough to take risks will accomplish nothing in life.

raulh9
5/31/15

I am one who is happy to render help to others. Few months ago, i recommend this wonderful site to my fellow. Fortunately, he found his dream lady. It is like a magic. Now they has developed strong affection. Looking forward for their marriage. So i am writing here to let you guys share my happiness and excitement.

glenk9
5/28/15

I admit that some guys could have been cheated by the online dating sites. Yes, you can meet fake profile or a money hunting girl .. It may happen in real life as well. However I was lucky on idateasia. Jenny was one of the girls I was chatting with. We could hold our conversation for hours. Should I say to you that we are happily married at the moment.

michaelc167
5/28/15

We don’t need all those money, expensive cars or clothes.. all we need is love!
When you find you real soulmate, everything is important about this person. That’s why I am coming to thailand to see my future wife’s relatives. Now I know why was upset all this time. I was lonely! Now I am not! I have my sunny Sherry!

derekh28
5/28/15

I found these guys have anti-scam policy. I’ve read this document and must say I do believe them!
I’ve read so many comments about this service..and now I want to try my luck.
I do believe in “love at first sight”.. It might happen with each other. You don’t know where? why? and when? ..It just happens.. So I am really ready for that lucky chance.

andrewt54
5/26/15

I met a wonderful woman on this site. It was hard to believe that virtual communication could grow to something serious, but I believed and saw that dreams do come true. We have met a few times and our relationship has been growing. I want to wish all couples a positive result.

georgem113
5/22/15

Now here we are a week away from our wedding and couldn't be happier. Idateasia.com really did set us up perfectly. Who knows if our paths would have ever crossed moreover online on idateasia.com.

jamesm266
5/22/15

April 8th will always be a special day for me, the day idateasia matched me with Rita. Those several days until our first date were pretty much unbelievable for Rita and me. Neither one of us could stop going through the process. We were chatting and chatting. For us, it was constant communication for those few days, and it hasn’t stopped since. We are happy and grateful to idateasia.com.

danielc90
5/22/15

It was always so complicated to me flirting on fb, because girls their are not looking for relationships. The opposite situation was on dating sites, everyone are hunting on you. idateasia turned out for me the best place to looking for different kind of relations. I value that feature about their services.

elliottd8
5/22/15

Well, what can I say about idateasia.. very good site. When I gave my credit card details to support I was afraid that I will get into troubles. However, only for small amount of bucks I managed to find a perfect wife and caring mother for my 2 kids from the first marriage. So I wish good luck to those, who want to find their beloved ones. And want to say thanks to this service.

stevenc72
5/21/15

Before coming to the site, I thought I would be alone in the rest of my life. Fortunately I found the site through my friend in time. Cici is the best woman I met in the world. Although she’s normal but she’s care for me always.

johnc330
5/21/15

I can help to go back here again. Before I always thought it was too expensive on iDateAsia. Then I tried some free site. Unluckily, no one there would like to remind the lady to make reply to me. And always I didn’t what they thought. But iDateAsia, completely different. The cost is worth. I feel regretful to waste my time on free sites these months.

thoasd
5/21/15

The newly improvement of the site make me use it more smoothly and easily. It can help me to find my contact easily. Hope there more updates in the near future, so that it can help me and my lady develop our relationship more faster.

jesusr16
5/19/15

I met beautiful Nana and now we have plans to get married. I am very excited. Wonderful, soft spoken, very lady like, and smart - these are the words to describe my girlfriend. I am in love and I owe it to idateasia. Keep looking guys. Invest some time and money in getting to know someone and you might just get lucky like me. Good Luck !!! I can't wait to be with her. Thank you so much.

josphc
5/19/15

I was single for last 3 years. I was single before I registered on idateasia.com. Once I met a wonderful woman on this site, I knew instantly that we were meant to be together.....forever. Thankfully my woman didn’t have a fake profile, and she was not a robot or virtual person. Thus, I received a true love from this service.

pault62
5/19/15

I joined idateasia through the internet last year, and had received many initial letters. I was intrigued by one woman from Thailand named Kitty and had briefly corresponded with her. Before becoming too attached, I wanted to meet her in person, so both could determine if there could be physical chemistry. She was a simple country girl, and I decided to meet her. The rest is history! Thank you, idateasia!!

donaldc29
5/19/15

We were together for 8 months after my first text to Caroline. This Saturday I proposed her and she said YES YES YES!!! How could you blame this service? Everyone is real here. I am a happy man thanks to them. We will be married in August. I found the only one on idateasia.com and I couldn't be happier.

wayner25
5/15/15

Happy is the only one word in my heart at this moment. I am so happy to meet my lady in iDateAsia. If not, I can not communicate with her so smooth and let her learn more about me and my current situation. Thanks again for your great service.

davids325
5/15/15

I did ever lose contact with my lady due to her illness. Thanks for the agency’s assistance. They tried every effort to know my lady’s real situation and help her to send message to me. Thanks god, she has recovered now. And we will go travel soon.

donaldp32
5/15/15

Regretfully I lose my temper with my ex-girl friend. So that bring a lots of misunderstanding. I should use the services properly like calling her on the site and hear her explanation directly. I thought I would not lose her at this moment if I did it. Why I didn’t listen any suggestion of the site and she’s got married with the other man on the site. She’s quite good. So pity! Anyway, thanks for your kind suggestion again. It was a good lesson to me.

jamesf91
5/15/15

After we talked almost 3 hours without brakes with Emma. She discovered me and I tried to open myself to her. It was easy and unconventional way for me to talk to a beautiful girl. We met just in 4 days after our first very long online date. We had our first kiss that day and I understood I wanna kiss her by the end of my life. Accidently I found my love on idateasia.com.

robertc146
5/11/15

Thank you so much for letting me meet my beautiful wife through your site. We met back in March 2013 and are now married and living happily in USA. We really can't thank you enough. We would both recommend idateasia for anyone looking to find their life mate! Thank you again and best wishes to your site and all those searching for love.

jg57
5/9/15

Try to keep this short though it could go on..

First off, keep getting introductory letters, shown interest letters, from not one but several woman on the site. And while letters are somewhat differeng theirs one thing a lot have in common. They had to write me had to let me know that they though my smile moved them, or something about my eyes showing kindness that they just knew I was real that my words were sincere. Sounds nice, hell yes. Problem is I never, let me say that again, I never included any photos of myself. Just a brief description of who I was. Now I wrote Idateasia asked them about this, if these women were the ones writing me. How could they tell me how handsome I was how much they liked my looks they just had to write. Their answer, they assured me the letters were from these ladies, but that sometimes they were so moved by my decription, my words that they just forget themselves and get carried away. OK, never knew I had that power over women. I'm sorry but something wong.
You'd think the photos would be a clue, look at their photos, professionally clothed, perfect hair, make-up, Professionaly posed and photographed. Not your everyday women looking for love. Quess we all want to believe. Bottom line be careful. If it quacks life a duck, wll you know the story

markd92
5/4/15

Katty and me first met in April 2013 online on idateasia.com, after chatting for weeks on the phone we finally met up for dinner at my place and hit it off right away. Since that first date we have rarely spent a day apart and welcomed our first born son last year. We are now both looking forward to our wedding in July.

carls42
5/4/15

I’ve came across many fake sites.Emails..fake sms..and even calls sometimes.
Well..nothing bad on this one. ..Even read some comments..it is not that bad!

richardd71
5/4/15

If you are searching for new cultural matches, idateasia is definitely a place you should check out. I had all kinds of doubts about online dating sites in the beginning, but you could be lucky as I was!
That’s great when somebody appreciates your soul more than body!

virgils12
5/4/15

I think I stuck for a long time on this site! It showed me so many nice asian girls. They really are special!
Can’t wait to go and visit them in one month!

morganc30
4/30/15

I never believe that it is possible honesty meet a right person online. But I am in love for 2 years already. I have 1 kid. And me and my wife, we believe that anything wouldn’t happen without idateasia.com and without our little step towards this challenge. We could not be happier, we made the right decision 2 years ago.

markw127
4/30/15

I travel a lot and I observed many girls in Thailand, they are so beautiful and charming. Not only that, they have a beautiful smile. Many of them can speak English frequently unlike the others. They are smart, talented, and most of all they have a big heart.
My girl is from Thailand. I found her on idateasia and I feel amazingly happy.

waynek31
4/28/15

Thanks God, for this site.
I am really grateful to this site because it put me in touch with my wife. I didn’t think a visit of a dating site would turn out like it did. I was really desperate, single for quite a few years. You can imagine my happiness now.

2 Questions & Answers

Below are questions from consumers with answers from the iDateAsia staff and other consumers. Do not write reviews in this section - click here to write a review
Ask a question
Q: Hi,I would like to know what the credits are worth?
How may credits does it cost to chat,send emails,talk on the phone?

Answer
donb50
A: Yes if I remember correctly I was paying about $7 an email, wow I was fooled, and you are right as I too just asked for the lady to send me a close up of a tattoo she had as a way of subtly confirming she was real but never got the photo, yes it hurt as I had fallen in love with her after countless messages but today I am happy and found my lady but not through a meeting from iDate Asia. Like this guy says, for God's sake look else where.....!
Helpful answer
Add your answer
Q: WHo do you think wrote all these reviews? It was not real men it was people from Qpid network owners of Idates. This site is a scam and they send these letters in to dominate google postings
Answer
brewf
A: I have a friend I met on this site in Cebu, She is a college student and used the site to make money....employed by the branch there to chat to guys. Even after she left they did not take down her profile for many months after. she admitted to me that when I hade made love calls to her, it was her, 'interpreter' who had answered the calls and conducted the conversations.

I have also spoken to someone in Thailand. we arranged a date. The interpreter arrived, incidentally charging 50 USD per hour with a different girl. Then tried to convince me to be interested in the new girl I had never met before...... and wanted me to pay him to go to a resort together with her.......Not sure it was Qpid, but it was a total scam both times by people in the office at Cebu and also in Thailand. There are some genuine and nice girls on site, but beware.... Most are scammers for the website.
6/28/15
Helpful answer
Add your answer
Questions? Get answers from the iDateAsia staff and other consumers.
  • From where do products ship?

5 Photos for iDateAsia