US Government's NSF

Rating Distribution

Detailed Rating Summary

Review Highlights

jerryw28

Asian women I found on idateasia are very kind and passionate. (in 7 reviews)

andreg3

The lady on idateasia.com are so kind-hearted and passionate, I couldn't describe them if you haven't met them. (in 27 reviews)

donaldb35

No of the letters she wrote to me were from her, they were written by the Agency. (in 12 reviews)

▼ Sort by: recent

jeromep8
4/17/15

Love with asian women you will never can compare with any other relations. Everything is different, more emotional. Thanks to idateasia.com I had chance to experiment and find the perfect women to be with.

thomasl58
4/17/15

After I visited asia I decided to join some website that will allow me to communicate with local girls and I signed up to idateasia.com as I always was finding some common language more with women than with men. To my surprise ladies on the idateasia.com were very positive and communicative, it totally amazed me. I became friends with three wonderful girls. Simply a good site.

domingoh11
4/17/15

I used your site and I want to thank you because, after eight months with the same beautiful woman, I am now engaged. We met on your site and I made a proposal to her here. Thanks for making me happy very smooth and without any troubles.

herbertw12
4/17/15

I have never expect that subscription to idateasia.com will be the best investment of my life. As you could consider, the service worked for my needs very well. And now after 2 years of the first meeting with this service I become the luckiest husband and the happiest dad. Everything is real on this site! I recommend them! Subscribe!

henryh38
4/17/15

Online relationship is probably the most popular now. That’s what I have now with one asian girl from idateasia.com. We’ll see how it will develop but so far I like everything. Cool site!

coling15
4/17/15

On the surface level all seems great until you genuinely want to communicate with someone. The organisation offers a lot to the women professional photos (many airbrushed) videos, translator services etc. As a result the male has to pay unbelievable cost just to send one email. Not value for money and bordering exploitation of the lonely guy is my interpretation. Pity as they have a great list of women. Not sure how authentic they all are, as many say outrageous things in the pop ups to get you to go online with them and try hard for you to keep writing. Haven't work out what the incentive is for them to get male clients to spend big. Do they get paid???? I don't know. Feel free to try and find out but I hope you have lots of money to splash.

markc114
4/15/15

My family used to live in Asia when I was little, and I always felt a bit out of place after we returned back home to Europe. I joined idateasia mostly because of curiosity than anything else. And well, it worked out! I’ve meet some great girls on this site. I totally fell in love, actually. Like never before.

julian451
4/15/15

I signed up on this site a couple of weeks before I my trip to thailand, and got to know one great lady. We chatted almost every day before my trip. The better I got to know her, the more I was looking forward to thailand. And I was right. Those were the best three weeks of my life, and I can’t wait to go back in three months!

johns869
4/15/15

Using idateasia is fun. It doesn’t take long for you to find nice girls to chat with. Their customer support is also very helpful. I’ve visited her hometown two times already, and thanks to my new friends, I enjoyed it a lot. I got really close with her, and I think she might be the one. I highly recommend.

manuela37
4/15/15

My result here was the meeting with my wife. It is unbelievable outcome for man who has never believed in virtual love. I am grateful to this service for such crucial input into my personal life.

josew6
4/15/15

I was captivated by asian culture and their gorgeous passionate women. Idateasia.com gave me a chance naturally meeting good women and discovering their attributes. I am sure that I want to have asian women next to me for the rest of my life.

stanb32
4/14/15

What an amazing and different world Asia is. I’ve seen so many places and I’ve met so many kind and helpful people there, that I decided to find a wife from there. But as I don’t speak any asian languages it became a problem for me to do it. This site doesn’t need you to speak it. Hopefully this site will help!

williamn24
4/14/15

Neither of us had ever done internet dating before. I was a extremely busy with my work and she was working in school. But the similarities in thoughts, values, hobbies, and personalities we shared were amazing. Idateasia had done a great job in connecting us.

kyleh37
4/14/15

I do really understand it is the Internet life and it’s extremely hard to see whether it is real or no..whether all these people are serious..or they are doing that just for fun..
I am here not for the reason to play. I need a serious relations. And YES, someone told me I am crazy, but I know what I am doing and why I am doing that!

davidm260
4/14/15

My first message to GiGi was "I know you're far away, but I just have to tell you I think you're really beautiful and I love asian women" We used the service for 4 months till we moved together. I have recommended idateasia.com to anyone and everyone who is single and wants to date, as I believe it is worth every penny!

stewartr9
4/14/15

Sometimes it is not easy to find someone just right around the corner .. for that reason I actively use various online dating sites.
I signed up on many different and idateasia is among my favourite. So many gorgeous girls willing to talk and make you feel happy!

carlosw12
4/13/15

I've been using this site for a couple months and so far I've found it to be average. Nothing special but it won't let you down either. I want to get in touch with girls from asia. But it's really a mixed bag and has some really nice girls, some pretty average and a few best avoided. I signed up to a few others but this site was more interesting and the quality is generally better. I was in contact with 5 nice girls in the first week or so. We're still talking so it's going well so far. In general I've found all these sites for asian girls need some work but I guess it's a fairly new thing so I'm trying to be patient. For me where the site scores highly is how easy I can chat and contact a girl etc. This stuff seems difficult on some sites but pretty simple here.

Asian girls, I love them! There are plenty of sites now that offer dating with gorgeous girls from Asia. And this site has got to be one of the best. I notice some guys whine about quality of girls, scam, gold-diggers blah blah blah but I just get on with it, keep my eyes open and wits about me. It's the same anywhere. And guess what? I'm in touch with some real nice girls. We chat, we flirt and I've spoken to a few on the phone. They seem so sweet. All I need do now is narrow it down but it's just so difficult. I mean, Asia is just so big! And there are so many ladies!!!!!

robertl123
4/13/15

I was thinking about trying out one of the online dating sites. I used to live in Asia and I really wanted to get reconnected with that continent. I signed up on idateasia just for that reason. What a joy it was to chat to those cheery ladies. I am now in a relationship with a beautiful and kind girl from thailand. It’s going really well!

richardl68
4/13/15

I like girls from Asia – they are caring, funny and straightforward. That’s why I really enjoyed being a member of idateasia.com. I found a girlfriend there, so naturally I “had to” sign off.

johng185

Thank you, idateasia!
My life became absolute miracle when I saw my wife at real.
Last Mondy we had our Anniversary and in couple of weeks I will be FATHER!!!

robertd117
4/13/15

I always had problems with dating girls, they were leaving me each time after 5 minutes meeting. My parents were worried about such fails of mine even more than myself. Thus they offered to try idateasia.com, they even prepaid it for me. Within a few weeks, I was matched with Susan, and we began exchanging emails, at least one a day for a few weeks. “By the time we actually met, I felt like I knew her pretty well already—she was so expressive in her messages, so do I”. First time in my life I felt that i could be interesting to someone. My parents are happy now.

ralphp18
4/12/15

I don’t know whether I will marry the girl that I’ve met on Idateasia or no, but I am sure I have a real friend who really takes care of me and my feelings.

jamesg123
4/12/15

I wish I could find this website earlier. In case, I would save money and time to find my wife here.
I just went for a trip to Thailand and met my wife. She was our guide. But still I recommend it to you, friends!

davidc201
4/12/15

Thanks to idateasia I am confident in myself. Lily doesn’t care about my appearance, we laugh and discuss a lot of things by livechat service. She is so clever.

dannyc27
4/12/15

I have been on your site only a week and so far have met 4 fabulous women. You make dating asian women so simple and easy. Thank you.

elmerl6
4/10/15

Guys, everything is easy. Just read Terms and Conditions on this site and you will know for sure what you are charged for.
I didn’t have any questions myself as to the site costing too much… However I couldn’t find a girl either.

leroytrep
4/10/15

There are many sites out there that have beautiful ladies on it. But this site is the only site that takes care of you from beginning to end. From love calls, to cupid date, to talking to someone who can actually answer questions. Anytime I have had problems I was taken care of professionally and quickly. If your looking for a beautiful lady and professional service then this is the place to go.

williamt57
4/10/15

I don't understand why people are complaining about this site. Of course not every woman will be interested in you, but you can still find someone nice to chat with. I have been chatting to my lady for about 6 months now, and I booked a tour to meet her in thailand in May. I am really looking forward to it. I'll let you know how everything went once I am back, but so far I can't really complain. I have spent a bit of money, sure, but good services don't come for free. I don't think it's a scam, it's just that people expect too much without having anything to give. Well guess what, it just doesn't work that way nowadays. This is a legitimate dating website and they make their money by offering you the chance to meet someone. Anyway, if you don't believe me and want to judge by yourself, they have a free trial that you can try out.

edmonr
4/9/15

We had a great 6 months together. And this site has some real beautiful women. Just over 6 months to the first day we met on this site I proposed to her. Now we are planning our dream wedding with our friends and family. All because I sent an email to a woman, who attracted me at once. I am so happy that this service helped to bring us together. Thanks a lot!

stevena32
4/9/15

Some people think that Thailand isn’t for love .. that it is for partying, drinking, having fun, but not for serious relationship. Well, I have to argue. I met a girl on this site. She is serious, she is from Thailand and I have serious intentions about her. We are dating now...

carola43
4/9/15

Give 4 stars, because not a free site...I went through a divorce, however, I met my soul mate on this site. Now we are very happy. We both considered that finding a friend or couple is very difficult after you were married but sometimes you just need to try dating online and definitely you will get best person.

timothyr10
4/9/15

Cool site! Met a real girl here. She is good to me and I'm happy. Couldn't care less about the money. My girl is sweet and caring and I would pay again for the chance to meet girls like this. Real cool site.

ericr43
4/8/15

Well, for me this site is worthy, however some may think that it is too expensive. So I will not give it a full recommendation.
4 stars and I am completely happy with the service and girls they offer to me. Will give you guys more details about this site.

ricks45
4/8/15

I must apologize for my negative emotions before. I really worry about my lady as she did not write to me for several days. I love her and eager to know her situation every day. So she suddenly did not write to me for some time, i were really very very anxious. Now i know she was just occupied with some issue and everything is OK. Please consider this matter as resolved, and please accept my sincere apology.

lawrenced14
4/8/15

Just keep going, guys. Not matter online or in our daily life, there might be lots of problem during a relationship development. I thought the site is amazing. Because of it, I knew lots of ladies from South Asia. Without it, no where for me to find my destiny in South Asia. And for services on the site, it is helpful or not, it all depends on how you use it, right?

garyh74
4/8/15

Just read some reviews here on the site. Personal speaking, the site is not perfect, anyway, it should be worth to use. At least, it helped me communicate with ladies without problem. And, I met the lady I was interested in under the assistance of the local agency to see if we were really suitable or not. You know, the feeling online might be a bit different from face to face.

harrym54
3/25/15

Read and be disgusted...

I am now pressing chnlove = idateasia for $1000 refund due to false claims of authentication.

It seems not every girl is fake, only the ones that are too good to be true. Ask your lady(s) to attach a photo with your name on a card... the fakes will just drop off altogether.

Tip for consumers: http://dragonladies.org/dragonladiesblog/police-in-philippines-raid-dating-site-agency-office/
10 Transformations

richardg79
3/18/15

Some good and eventually verifiable true members on site -

HOWEVER -

Many are obviously false members, with trite and even inane Profiles and Agency directed and manipulated Photo Albums and Videos.
Even with better aging of Eastern women, many pictures are obviously Photo-shopped to look younger and more appealing, when eventually compared to true and real 'natural' Photos.

Problems in communication or translation context are most often 'duck-shoved' to being individual Agency problem, that central Qpid or iDate subsidiary denies responsibility for despite their supposed regulation of and through their Agency conduct rules.

Many 'Chat Invites' are patently obvious salacious or sexual 'hooks' to get paying member online, to ultimately costly total, with time delays and pauses in translation service. Overlap in translation time confuses context, adds time and reduces flowing context. No record of Chat History available, unlike most other Immediate Message Service "Chat" facilities (except by doing one's own copy and paste to external document, though this can cause delays and adds to time charge).

Gift Shop prices are very high and exorbitant, with many at around 300% of price locally in West.

Customer Service responses riddled with patronising, evasive and even deceitful language.

Call time charges high at minimum US $4 to around 6 PER MINUTE, even without translation assistance.

Extra charge(s) for more than one picture with message (1st Free) from Lady member are high.

No facility to review or 'Proof-Read' male member's Profile as it is posted and viewed by Ladies at their Agency.

Poor, often vague and incomplete FAQs, plus no real Site Use Help or Instructions.

Despite Qpid/iDate assertion that it charges nothing to the Ladies, they pay appreciable amounts to the Agencies, for Albums and Videos. Plus the Agencies charge at their local location

No facility to contact Agencies (occasional sub-text messages from Agency, put on Lady's individual message, but no reply possible, there or through Agency's webpage) .

Overall a controlled and manipulated money-generating site with a few genuine members.

FURTHER TO ABOVE COMMENTS -

Avoid the 'Lady Members' whose Profile Photo Album pictures feature the 'lean forward' shots of boob cleavage and the 'butt out' postures. Plus the plush Agency wardrobe clothes. Obvious Agency false or promoted members.

Tip for consumers: Look for 'natural' - self-taken or non professional - photos in Profile and/or ask for (demand?) after first contact. Seek 'life' pictures !

Beware obvious large age difference contacts.

2 persons Sample of appearance and age difference photos attached

jerrys46
2/17/15

I went to China to meet a lady I was communicating with on ChnLove.com after 8 months of constant communication and regular weekly chats. She came to meet me at the airport with the translator and a couple of drivers. I did not recognize the lady who came to meet me. She did not look like the lady's profile I have been communicating with. The lady also asked many questions that is very familiar with the lady I was communicating with. I asked her why she was asking those questions. She said she forgot. We just talked about them before I went to China. The lady and the translator insisted that it's the same lady in the profile. Not a single attribute that can match them. A person's smile cannot be duplicated. Either you have it or you don't. This lady didn't have it no matter how many times I made her smile. I came home empty handed and when I filed a complaint with the agency, all they could do is refund me 7 credits. Now I believe that only a handful of ladies who really are serious about finding their future husbands but the majority of the ladies work for the site. If a lady asks for gifts, sends pictures in chats and begs to chat everyday and write everyday, she's definitely working for her commissions. I met a lady from Ukraine and I set a schedule not to write until she gets my reply and not expect chats due to cost. She agreed to whatever rule I laid out so I believe I found a real one but let's wait and see. I plan to go to Ukraine in October. I'm not losing hope but I'm more careful now after spending several thousand dollars for my loneliness.

Tip for consumers: Like the other reviews say, don't chat too often, don't write too often, don't buy gifts through the site, avoid opening pictures that are charged. Tell your lady to send it with a letter as the first picture because it's free.

markb177
2/15/15

These 5 star reviews must be written by the scammers from the site. It's a scam. Their latest thing is to show a valid passport and sometimes promise a visit. When a site charges by email, it is a scam. The cost to translate per email is very little compared to what they charge. Don't waste your money even for a few credits. Any site associated with qpidnetwork.com like charmingdate.com, IdateAsia.com, Latamdate.com, are scams!!!!!!!!!!!!! I cannot find a place to delete my profile.

johnj165
2/5/15

read the above link first, all legit (before you join this $#*! and buy their credits) and ask yourself this "am I really that dumb???" lol

williamf44
2/4/15

ABSOLUTE TOTAL SCAM. Any positive feedback from idateasia is written by someone that works there. You will notice there broken English. Their Policy is that it is total fantasy, that you are paying for.The girls work for the websites idateasia own and get paid half of what you spend.You can see that some of them wear the same dresses that other women in other profiles are wearing. They all get their pictures taken at the same place, for example, most of the photos are at the same park. If I pay $14 to read and send one letter I have the full right to put any information I want in the email, that's what I pay for and they will block all contact info no matter how much you spend. If you see a write up about someone meeting a lady on any of their sites, it's someone working there that posted it. They make millions and don't want the money to stop coming in. Some thing needs to be done about this, theres a rotten attitude, that goes soemthing like this "If your stupid enough to believe in the beauty and innocence of love and all the wonders of life, then you deserve to get scammed!" I don't Believe so, I believe in love and there is none here

Tip for consumers: No Service
No Value
No Returns
No Quality

filom2
1/31/15

This site is for giving your hard earned money to engage in pure fantasy.
idateasia is not designed to "hook up" with a real person, but to have a fantasy about the person you would like to have, and will never have if you use this site.
The only letters you receive are not written by the beautiful person in the photos, but by one of many "translators" who do all of the letter writing. The person you think is writing never actually gets your letters, and gets money for allowing idateasia to use their photos. Why do they go to all this trouble? It's for $$$. They "hook" your fantasies by a variety of methods and each and every letter costs you. The more you write, the more you spend. The most expensive (and the most recommended by idateasia) is the "love call" feature of the site, where you get to talk to your fantasy. However, it is strange that the voice of this person changes over time, almost like several different people. This "love call" costs $7 per minute, and the minutes go really fast, because your fantasy keeps asking you questions which last until your "credits" run out. It's easy to spend $50 or more that way. And, when you make a real commitment to meet the fantasy person, she disappears! What a scam. Only do this if you have a rich Uncle who hates you and wants to make your heart break. (there are better realistic ways to meet lovers--use those instead.)

Tip for consumers: Do not use this site. You will feel really good, and in the end, you will feel terribly sad. By avoiding this site, you will feel glad.

danielr58
1/12/15

I don't think it's a scam website just because they charge money for their services. There seem to be a lot of guys out there who thought they could find a girl the day they joined up, but anyone with a brain knows that it's not that simple. Sometimes it can take months to get to know someone properly, that's just life and you shouldn't blame anyone for it.

normandl7
1/6/15

Well, I decided to write a review for other to see my great experience with this dating site.
I still didn’t find the one for me!..but the girls are super nice and kind here. I do really like them!

nealf6
1/5/15

I am sure this site worth trying! My wife is just the sweetest and kindest human being I had ever encountered. You know I can tell you endlessly about all the great advantages of having an oriental princess by your side.

ernestt10
1/4/15

Every morning for me starts on this site. I’ve registered there few months ago, but each visit on the site was so excited and unexpected. Whenever you are online, you could chat to gorgeous interesting ladies!!!

jamesv29
1/4/15

I've seen a lot about this site lately and decided to give it a try. The free membership is a good start. There seem to be thousands of women on the site, some more attractive than others! I guess all of them want to look their best, so they professionally taken photographs. Anyway, it looks not bad!

kennethr23
12/30/14

For me this site is ok, even though some may think it is a little bit expensive. Actually, I am completely happy with the service and girls they offer.

rossj5
12/29/14

Well, I don’t really understand the point of registered here just to check someone or something. Hey! Maybe somebody truly believes..this is real and nowadays, it is one of the ways to help oneself not to be alone. To my mind, it is one of the greatest possibilities to get in touch with foreign girls.