US Government's NSF

Rating Distribution

Detailed Rating Summary

Review Highlights

jerryw28

I am still trying my best to find my dream girl and I am definitely sure in success. (in 3 reviews)

philips37

Frankly speaking, I'm not that kind of person who's obsessed with Asian women. (in 4 reviews)

dalep13

Good luck and stay away from that site its EVIL !!!! (in 5 reviews)

▼ Sort by: recent

thomash67
12/17/14

I see many reviews where this website is called 'a scam'. I can't agree with all that people because my experience with this dating service was fantastic! Beautiful and smart girls and highly responsive support team prooved that it was worth my money.

Maybe, men who claim to be defrauded just had wrong expectations. The site can't guarantee that you'll find the love of your life but it provides opportunities for those who are looking for serious relationship.

erniec7
12/16/14

TOTAL SCAM, ask for photo of lady holding up paper with your name, this would verify if photo you are looking at is one responding to you....guarantee...WONT HAPPEN.. came back to site to use up credits, purposely wrote same one that I had written, did not imply this though, obvious different person responding, all of previous information different.

Tip for consumers: many sites one price to talk to all the women you desire, also able if goes well in short time to establish Skype communication. appears site representatives have been busy posting ficticious reviews as well, be warned.

xaviers18
12/16/14

Well, I like this site. The prices seem high, but I've met some really nice ladies. Lots of the people talking about scams seem to think that everything should be free, and that some dating website is going to work for nothing to match them up with women from southeast Asia. If you want free, go back to the free dating site where the women rarely respond to any messages you send.

nicholasc18
12/16/14

just becareful. not all the ladies are the real ladies you are chatting with. no. i was not scorned but i actuallymet some who had no idea about sending me mails or chats.

Tip for consumers: do not get scammed by all the sweet words. do not forget, each letter you read cost $ and for some, this is how they make money and do not buy anything for the ladies online.

delmarh15
12/15/14

A great website for all single men looking to meet gorgeous women. The girls are definitely beautiful and while not all of them speak English very well, some of them would make great companions. One of the girls I've been chatting to for more than 3 months is visiting me soon!!!

erwine9
12/14/14

I can not understand why there is so many guys saying that they didn't meet a girl in person. I didn't have any problems. Yes, I paid for the contact information but after that everything went smooth. I went on a trip, we arranged a date, met in person, had great time. I'm happy with the service I got at this site.

adamb84
12/14/14

This site is a good way to help you find your soulmate online.
Actually, I didn’t believe in long distant love before i met her on this site.
But now I understand everything is possible. She is probably the one I was looking for!

johna340
12/11/14

Can’t believe I am not alone anymore!
Even if she is far-far away from me.. I do trust everything she is telling me, because I am sincere with her too!

corym16
12/10/14

It's an adventure using this site. Through all the girls I talked with, the hopes, the downs, the dates, all the way through to my dream wife. It took time and money but eventually worked for me. This service is a perfect place to meet women if you are too shy to speak to them in person.

jerryb51
12/9/14

I met the best girl I was dreaming about. All those stories I’ve seen on this site are true and worth attention. Soon I hope to post my story!

kennethh48
12/8/14

My heart belongs to this site! The ladies are so nice!!!!
What is the reason to write about this site bad things if this hasn't worked for these people?!
I am not sure I have enough luck for that in the Internet..but still had a good experience with this site.

davidw190
12/7/14

It’so happy to hear from somebody that you are cared not only because you have money but because someone feels something special to you!
I can’t resist the temptation to write to all of you about my happiness! Thank you!

davidm230
12/4/14

I do believe I get what I desire to through this site. I’m trying to be nice with people, especially with girls. I think, my gift is my wife now!
I was dreaming about her all my life! We have all our life to enjoy every second of each other! Thank you!

donalds34
12/4/14

What I love about this site is that they are constantly updating their database of single southeast asia women. New profiles get added on a daily bases and women sign up from countries like Vietnam, thailand, etc. I consider this to be one of the best ways to meet people from different cultures.

eugenew10
12/4/14

There are things that seem to be not perfect - I mean it is not free. But if you have money .. go for it. At least it’s not scam.
Also my favourite part from idateasia is their mobile app. I can talk to my girl anytime and anywhere. All in all, my advice - try it and make your own conclusions!

marcush27
12/3/14

I think it is a very good site I met someone here and we are still talking and getting to know each other but I can tell that it will be for a long time, the women here are more stable and honest!

andrewc74
12/2/14

I had different girls in my life. Some of them were younger..some of them older. But I am almost 39 now, so I really want to find my dream girl and have family. The last hope is this site! I wish I could find it earlier!!!

josel45
12/1/14

Believe it or not, I met my wife on this site! We have almost been married a year. I honestly never thought I would meet my wife on a dating website, but I got a surprise when everything fell in place. I have referred 2 good friends to this site and they both are happily dating someone they met on this website.

glennh26
12/1/14

I think this site may have its issues but you know what I like the site and it allows people to meet others from all over the place and for me that really is a plus when it comes to this site. Yes there are bad elements but this site does have good elements too. Its all part of life. For my vote this site gets a good rating!

geraldj8
11/27/14

My opinion about this site is great! Searching for beautiful girls from all over the world with only one quick click!
Love it!!
I told all my friend about it and want to share it with you all too!!

sethw9
11/27/14

Well, I think if you only focus on your work then is not good for your health! :)
So I decides to find a good dating service to find someone to talk with..at least!
I think this is great dating site cause I’ve reached my goal to find a good asian girl to speak about everything with her.

nestorc6
11/26/14

I met my sweetheart during my third visit on this site. She intrigued me from her first message to me. I decided to continue our conversation, and here we are…we are planning a wedding very very soon and thinking about having it on an island. Grateful to this service for such beautiful gift.

earlerca
11/25/14

This site has given me a chance not only to get a soul mate but also a baby girl with a different nationality. When I decided to try online dating I was a bit worried because of all the scam stories we hear, but to relieve myself of the stress i had i opted to give it a trial i really thank God because I think am blessed more than i evenexpected with a daughter and a soul mate! Thanks to this site!

luker21
11/25/14

From what I can tell dating sites where you pay for communication are usually better for several reasons. If I don’t want to spend money and just want to chat then I’ll use free dating. But what I see on idateasia.com are very beautiful girls and instant chat. I could never find so many of them for free! So what I pay for gives me a betterreturn:)

rodolfom16
11/24/14

This is a best experience I've ever had. At first I thought this site was too good to be true, was so happy when I discovered it is every bit as amazing as it claims to be. They have amazing customer support and the women are gorgeous,so far so great will update you further on the progress because I have only been here 4 months. So far Keep up the good work idateasia.

larryr26
11/24/14

I met Julia in the middle of 2013. The attraction was incredible. Within a short period of time our love blossomed and she is now my wife and my soulmate. We are happy together in California. Thank you God and thank you idateasia for bringing us together!

jerryw28
11/23/14

I find myself at a point in my life in which I want a family, I'm happy that idateasia have the services that make it easier to meet and get to know a woman before starting something serious.. Asian women I found on idateasia are very kind and passionate. I am still trying my best to find my dream girl and I am definitely sure in success.

jasons112
11/23/14

WOW...I have found the most beautiful and amazing woman in the world through idateasia, we have been together for one year now and we are madly in love, I never would have imagined i would find the woman of my dreams on an online dating site, idateasia changes my life!!

hungd4
11/20/14

Hi everyone! I'm here just saying Thank You for great service of idateasia!
I found my wife here, so now I don’t need my profile anymore. I’d like to delete my profile but with enormous gratitude to all of those who had created this site!
I’d like to give my best wishes to the members who are looking for their soulmates!

derrickm16
11/20/14

To become a user of Idateasia I could never think there would be so many wonderful letters from girls coming to my mailbox. I was thinking for a long time before making my choice. Lucy’s letter made the biggest impact on me, and meeting her live only confirmed what I thought of her. That she is a lovely and devoted girl. Now we are together and we are happy.

williamw61
11/19/14

This is a great site and it actually works. I found my dream girl within 2 months. We have been non stop talking since then, and we are now planning to meet in person. She is the most sweetest girl. She makes me feel wonderful. If you are unsure it never hurts to try it out!

harrym49
11/19/14

I have been dreaming about finding my soulmate. Even registered on Idateasia I never thought that it would actually happen. Now I know that miracles do happen. I feel extremely blessed to feel this way at this age. The site is really wonderful and enchanting.

franklins15
11/19/14

I just wanted to find a nice girl to settle down with and create a family. Idateasia helped me achieve that, and I’ll be eternally grateful to this site!

jamesh144
11/18/14

In my opinion, people should not expect the immediate success on dating sites. Keep expectations low; it can take a while to find a perfect lady. You must be patient and enjoy the process especially when it comes to such site as idateasia. They provide you with thousands of charming girls, just try to catch your ideal girl. Good luck!

fredrickl9
11/18/14

I can not understand why some people give idateasia bad reviews, it does exactly what it says it will do...allow you to meet asian girls who you would never met in your life. I believe that it is the premiere dating website purely because it has such a large number of ladies. I also like the quality of the ladies on the site. And I am looking forward to meet my dream lady on it.

johnc272
11/17/14

I wanna give this site 5 stars because it is what it says it is. In the many months I've been on there, I never experienced any problems. Most of the features work for me quite well. I've met some nice ladies through there. I think a lot of negative reviews are from people disappointed in their ability to get a date.

marshallk8
11/17/14

Well, I joined idateasia about 6 months ago, after a break-up with my ex. After some considerations I decided to give it a try, just out of curiosity. After about a month or so, I was invited to chat with a young lady. I still remember my first impression of how different are asian girls from American ones. They are for sure my type of women. We are still communicating.. Planning to be closer to each other.

bobbyc24
11/17/14

This site has been a useful tool for me to meet the ladies I wouldn't normally run into. I've contacted 5 ladies from idateasia and they all looked exactly as they posted in their profiles. They were also genuine in that they're personalities were pretty much as they were described. I think this site has nothing different than regular dating: Sometimes it works, sometimes it doesn't. It all depends on both of you. So i have to say it's a useful site for me.

victorm51
11/16/14

I don’t know how to describe my thank to idateasia.com.
These guys are doing such a great job! I think connecting hearts and souls from all over the world is not easy!
My heart was given to my dear! I believe my precious is the best and everything I have in this life!

johnc270
11/16/14

My experience on this dating site might have been different from those that claim to have been scammed... i was frustrated with my breakup and so i decided its high time i join a dating site so that i could find my dream lady from a different country so after sometime i got lucky and got engaged with Lucy...and I am planning for my wedding next weekend! Thanks to idateasia again!

andreg3
11/16/14

Before i register on idateasia.com. I thought there is something wrong with me and that's why I can't meet women that I really like. However, I was wrong. The lady on idateasia.com are so kind-hearted and passionate, I couldn't describe them if you haven't met them. These women are exactly what I've been looking for. Thanks to this awesome website, I now communicate with few great women and enjoy it every second.

johnw244
11/14/14

Thank you so much for letting me meet my wife through idateasia.com. We met back in March 2013 and are now married and living happily in USA. We really can't thank you enough. We would both recommend Idateasia for anyone looking to find their dream lady! Thanks again and best wishes to your site and all those searching for love. Good luck!

ronaldm46
11/3/14

I believe guys could finally meet his lady and even get married with the help of iDateAsia. The agency are indeed helpful. Once you make a cupid date to meet your beloved lady, they are willing to help. And they will take the initiative to call you asking what they could do for you. Of course, you could call them either. Thanks to their help, my princess and I could finally enjoy a romantic meeting.

harrisons33
10/15/14

For those guys who would like for free site, please take a look at this. I used to be a long member in a free site. Yes, it is true you can talk with ladies at your pleasure, no need to worry about the fees, but you may also notice, the ladies may not be so wholeheartedly, some may just look for sex. When i came to idateasia, i finally realize this is the site i am looking for. It is here that i find my true love.

Tip for consumers: I think it's great experience.

donaldb35
9/25/14

Damn right iDate Asia is a scam, I had one lady I was talking to actually take the time to track me down via face book and expose the fraud. No of the letters she wrote to me were from her, they were written by the Agency. Ai have wasted thousands, even went over to Vietnam to meet a lady and none of what she said in her letter turned out to be true. She did not even look like her photos.

matts70
9/22/14

I met the most beautiful and amazing Vietnam lady on iDateAsia. It is like a magic. I fall in love with her the moment I saw her profile. We corresponded for several months via the EMF Mail, Live Chat, and Love Call service. Finally we met each other via the Cupid Date service, via which my lady and me enjoy a romantic and unforgettable meeting. The local agency and especially our translator help a lot. Her translation, arrangement and explanation have been a tremendous support. Really appreciate that.

Tip for consumers: Anyway it deserves a try cause girls here are super hot.

philipk22
9/17/14

Whoever came up with the concept of online dating deserves the highest of medals! I think it is an especially important tool for shy guys like me who wouldn’t normally approach a woman they like directly the first time around. Anyway, back to the site, I signed up and went on to chat with a few women. On one night that I wasn’t really paying attention to the chats, I received an invite from what I thought was the most beautiful woman by far, we chatted and clicked in an instant! She was due to the US on vacation and so we met and now we are planning our wedding for next year!

Tip for consumers: If you're seeking a serious relationship, idateasia would be a good choice, at less IT IS FOR ME! You can try it 16 credit pack at the first beginning before you decide to find love somewhere else.

conroyj1
9/16/14

Beautiful doesn’t even begin to describe it. I am literally lost in a sea of some really beautiful women, and the ones I have had a chance to chat with are very promising indeed. I am still trying to figure out which to stick to on a “committed chat” so to speak. Other than that, I would definitely recommend idateasia.com because it is everything I had hoped for and more! It was pretty easy to sign up and I love some of the features on there, most especially my chat sessions.

Tip for consumers: So far it's the best Asian site I've been on. So many hot girls are here for dating!!

alant34
9/16/14

I have been on and off idateasia.com for a while now. I tend to meet some interesting people, we seem to connect for a while then we tend to disconnect. Then I have come across fake profiles from what I can only assume are scammers. Ultimately, I am glad I kept coming back because I finally met the love of my life! Yes, I am proudly saying “THE LOVE OF MY LIFE!!” I waited for the disconnect, which never happened and we have been drawing closer by the day, even shifted to calling each other by phone. I can’t wait for the day we will finally meet face to face!

billyb56
9/14/14

I am sorry. I would like to express my sincere apologies for my previous concern. I started my communication with Candy here. At first, everything goes smoothly. One day I review some negative feedback about iDateAsia. Then I began to doubt Candy. She was really hurt and sad. And we almost broke up. Fortunately, things got through in the end. And finally I met her in person. She is indeed the one that i am looking for.