US Government's NSF

1st Review:
stacyt

196 Reviews for HauteLook

Review Highlights

They were on sale for $300, and their original price was $600.

I called customer service..They of course were closed on Sunday.

Can you believe someone would say this to a customer????

1 star
Rating Distribution

▼ Sort by: recent

11/26/13

Well, although I never write reviews, I felt compelled to do so, after reading many about Hautelook. I've purchased more than 130 items (you read correctly-130) from them and yes, twice I received the wrong item(same brand),but other than that, I always get what I ordered. They do have late delivery, but you are informed before you place an order. Some orders are placed with partners, some ship directly from their warehouse. I read people complaining about quality, but lets face it, If you buy a leather bag for $65, you shouldn't expect the highest quality! Or, if you buy shoes for $25, make no mistake, those are not meant to last or be the most comfortable. That does not mean, that you can't find a great deal on great quality items( often past seasons'). I've bought from Hautelook many great products: from shoes and boots, to clothing, perfumes, books, bedding and etc. If you are not sure that you are getting a good deal, do a quick research online before you place your order. Have fun!

11/25/13

I ordered Ugg boot for my daughter on 11/11113. I wash unable to checkout until my time limit was over and I lost the selection. I then called in and had a rep assist me with purchasing a pink flamingo Ugg with a $15 discount. Although it was not the color I wanted, I accepted it anyway.
Well, it came today 11/25/13 and to my surprise inside the box was a mens sweater !!!! Really after all this time? I called and was told there was nothing they could do since the sale was over. Hautelook or hautemess!

11/22/13

I love hautelook. There are tons of items sold on this website that I couldn't get where I live because they just don't carry ahlf of the brands and/or items in my small hometown, for that I'm grateful. Even us small town gals like to wear nice clothes and carry fancy handbags lol.
Many people I know shop on the site and have had great experiences. Check it out, they have amazing deals on tons of items from scarfs, sweaters, shoes, to jewelry.

11/21/13

As if Nordstrom wasn't my fave store, I have made it part of my routine to get to their flash sale site daily at 11 am EST on the dot. I promise I am not one of those people who keep holding and holding an item that you want only to let it go hours later. As long as my cart has at least $100 worth of goods (to qualify for free shipping) my choices are gone from your possibilities thisfast.
This past week HauteLook has added Nordstrom Off The Rack for HauteLook. Double your bargains, triple your bargains, quadruple the fun. I just love dealing with this site. Sometimes shipping times can be two to three weeks from time of purchase, but you are told that upfront before you purchase. If you only purchased $85 dollars worth and then go back for another round later in the day you can call their customer service and they'll combine the orders for free shipping. Basically you are treated like the royalty that you are as their customer. If you've never been to a Nordstrom store, trust me when I say/type that they are the the best at treating you like a Queen or King. If they can do anything to make you happy they'll do it. Credits are often found on my account before I get an eMail letting me know that I'm about to receive one. I thought that this might have been the exception, not the rule, due to how much I purchase, so I asked my daughter (who has her own account) to deal with Customer Service and ask them to combine a shipment, and they did it for her, as well, so obviously EVERY customer is important to them because she buys from the site much less frequently than I and she spends much less that I do, too.

11/20/13

Hautelook is a joke, they give you a shipping date then change it three weeks later, you never receive your products in a timely manner, i called several times about my order tht i have been waiting on for over four weeks, i was told the wait to send there shipments in bulk and not individually. I will never order from this site again! Hautelook is a joke!!!!!!!!!!!!

11/19/13

I had a great experience with hautelook.com. I was a little nervous ordering from them, due to some negative reviews I read. Most reviews were about how long the shipping took, but it is clearly stated when you check out, so I was prepared. I received my order the exact date I was told. Other reviews were regarding quality. I received the exact items I ordered, at the quality I expected. I ordered two fleece character ponchos; one Hello Kitty and one Batman. They are of great quality. I was going to order the same ones from Amazon for almost $40 each, but found them on Hautelook.com for $13 each. I will definitely be ordering from them again. I would rather wait for longer shipping than pay three times the price elsewhere.

11/17/13

So sorry about this, had ordered from them & been satisfied until my last order. Ordered on Oct. 2, notified of shipping on Oct. 29 & my AmEx was charged. USPS has NEVER received the package. Electronic label still sitting in Fontana CA. I've emailed Hautelook several times & chatted twice-last time was Friday, Elizabeth said she'd contact me by the end of the day but didn't. So, still no answers. It's 4 bottles of nail polish, wanted them for Thanksgiving. They are losing a customer over less than $30 of mercandise.

11/15/13

I've only tried to purchase three things from this site. At first I was thrilled because the deal on the dress I first purchased was amazing, but when the dress arrived a few days before the wedding I was going to wear it to, it was the wrong dress!!!
They gave me a refund and a $10 credit, which expired before I could use it. Despite this incident I tried a second time, this time ordering two shirts for my boyfriend for Christmas. I loved the design and the price on them! But I used the wrong credit card and immediately sent them an email to see if they could cancel it and reorder it with my current debit card. Their policy says they will respond within 24 hours, but it took them two days to tell my the brand was processing fast so they could cancel it or change the billing information. A week or two later ONE of the shirts arrives . I call about the second one and they tell me it should arrive a week or so later, but for the inconvenience they gave me a $10 credit. Two days later I receive an email saying that the shirt is actually out of stock and they have to refund me and they give me a $10 credit-- which is weird since two weeks earlier they refused to cancel the order because it had already been processed!!! If you want more reliability, try ruelala or myhabit, they have deals that are just as great! :)

11/13/13

I've got my order waaay later than it was promised. I've had to call them and send them messages to figure out if I ever get the order. Finally, the sales representative promised at least to refund the shipping cost. After several weeks I've got my purchase, but never the shipping refund. I think they got a good products to offer, but I won't buy there anything anymore. There are so many other online stores with much better customer service. If to talk about merchandise itself, it was good, nothing ripped, same as what I saw on their website.

11/11/13

They constantly make excuses for their bad site. I ordered a pair of boots and a month and a half later, after many phone calls on my end, was told that they couldn't fulfill my order. Wish I knew that a month earlier! They just kept blaming the partner company where the boots were supposed to get shipped from. Nordstrom is an amazing company, but they really dropped the ball with Hautelook. It's really a shame.

11/8/13

I went to the website curious to see what was promised as fabulous prices and selection. I was required to agree to terms of service that specifically stated any charges associated with use of the site could be changed at anytime. Crazy bad!

11/8/13

Buyer beware. Don't get fooled by the cheap prices. Quality is absolutely terrible! And I mean flimsy, shoddy, inferior, and more like a knock off than the real thing. If I ever even look at the site again - shame on me.

11/7/13

I wish I could give them negative stars. I ordered riding boots from them in size 8.5 and instead received heels in size 7 - a completely wrong order. When I called customer service, they just asked to return the item and sent me a $10 credit for all the inconvenience they caused and the goof-up they made. They did not even have the item in their inventory to send me the right shoes. This website sucks and the way they do business sucks too. I wish someone can ban them.

11/4/13

Customer service flat out lies to you about shipping of products. Since it was my first purchase from hautelook I wanted to make sure that i received items in time so incase I didn't like it(or in my case, if the shoes didn't fit right) I could return it within the 30 day return policy that they have. Before I made my purchase I spoke to a customer service representative who assured me that I would receive the items in the time frame that they specified for that particular product. So I went ahead and I ordered the shoes 3 weeks ago which should have been here by now. Last week they sent me a tracking number for the order which still hasn't been updated. It has been 7 days since the label for UPS was created and the item still hasn't been picked up from their facility or shipped out. What annoys me the most is why Nordstrom would be affiliated with a company like Hautelook and ruin its reputation.

11/3/13

I ordered 2 things to equal 100 for the free shipping. Some Naked RAW jeans, which i had to return because they fit my gf too tight, had to pay for the shipping. took a month to get credit, then finally received the over the knee boots i ordered for myself. Apparently they came all the way from China. VERY cheap looking. VERY CHEAP! even had a website and phone number of the "company" on the bottom of the shoe. I wouldnt pay $20 if i saw them before i purchased them for $40. But if i return, ill only get 30 back. in a month. So i just gave them to my niece. horrible.

11/1/13

WORST CUSTOMER SERVICE! I talked to the representative for 30 minutes, and she agreed to give me hautelook credit and a return label sent to my email. and NOTHING got done. NOTHING! so I had to call again, waste my 30 minute again explaining the whole thing all over again (because the first person didn't make any notes on the system). Both of them didn't apologize for this inconvenience. but guess what? the 2nd representative named NAVID didn't do his job either. He didn't create a correct return label. so I had to call the 3rd time, and finally once and for all fix the problem. WASTED MY TIME. DON"T EVER SHOP AT HAUTELOOK.

10/29/13

Ordered handbags of 'genuine leather' for Christmas gifts....took two weeks to received...and when they arrived....the color was awful (camel? Looks orange to me!) and the quality of leather....if it even IS leather...was horrible....Got the info for returns off my invoice...logged onto site and went to purchases in order to get the return label.....No label! And a note that indicates these items are not eligible for return OR refund!!! Are you kidding me!!!!?????? STAY AWAY!!!!! Cannot believe Norstroms is associated with this site......

10/28/13

I give Hautelook three stars simply because of the deals they offer. I have ordered from them multiple times (probably 5-6) and only once has my order come anywhere near the timeframe given.

10/25/13

Hate hautelook. Ordered some make up pallets once a year ago which looked like it was normal size but it came in a super mini size!! It was also not very cheap but I decided to just keep it and not return it... Anyways recently I went on the website again and saw two pair of shoes that I liked. They looked amazing on the picture. I ordered it. The package came almost a month later. I took out the shoes and the quality was sooooooo terrible I was shocked!! It smelled like cheap rubber, and they were supposed to be "leather". I'm so disapponted!!! Paid 80 for them but hautelook is only returning 60$!!! So I paid $20 for nothing! Hate them. Hate their unprofessional company. Will never order from them ever again. I wish I could give them a zero rating!

10/24/13

the stars should go into the negative...I would rate this site a farce and a negative 5. Bad customer service. Don't believe a confirmation about when the item will arrive. the actual date was a week later than they told me. the first time I spoke to customer service they told me the item would not be shipped (because it had not even been shipped anyway) However, had to call again and they told me the item would be shipped and it was my responsibility to return it. Bad customer service.

10/20/13

I ordered twice and had to returned them all. They didn't look like in the picture and materials were so cheap. It took forever to receive the returned credit. Do not buy anything from this site.

10/18/13

I've had nothing but great luck on this site!! Contrary to a previous review eluding this site was not associated with Nordstrom it absolutely is. Things sell quickly and occasionally do take awhile to receive but the site is always up front about the expected delivery date. I have been a loyal customer for over a year and have made over 15 purchases. I have also returned a couple of items and had no problems.

10/18/13

I wish I would have read about this site before ordering from them. I placed an order on 9/30 and still have not received my items. Oh and by the way my sis works for nordstrom and when I told her about hautelook and their affiliation with nordstrom she said she never heard of them!

10/15/13

I will never again order anything off this site I have been waiting over 2 weeks for my order to come in to finally realize after 19 days they apparently just shipped it out now NEVER AGAIN!

10/14/13

I ordered a few things from here and each time seems to get worse. The amount of time it takes for the order to come is just plain annoying. My 2nd order I only received one of the items and they only credited my account $5.21 which was just shipping. The product was over $10. I made the mistake a 3rd time because I saw Urban Decay eyeliner for $4 and couldn't pass it up. Still have yet to receive those and it's been over two weeks and past the date the site states. I won't be purchasing from Hautelook again. Not worth the hype.

10/13/13

I heard about this site through YouTube gurus that I follow and decided to give it a go because they made it sound amazing. Its not. I feel like the girls on YouTube love it because every time someone clicks their affiliate link and signs up and buys something they get a $10 credit so they don't actually pay for stuff and they probably order so much stuff that they don't notice that it takes forever for something to get to them.

The first time I ordered was fine I got an american apparel skirt and Vince top. Both good brands and the order arrived within three weeks. Great! So I ordered again. The second time I ordered two necklaces, two pairs of sandals and a pair of shoes for my boyfriend. About two weeks later I received an email that they over sold the sandals and I would not be getting them since there wasn't enough stock. I was heart broken but my refund came promptly and I received a $20 credit. So I was disappointed but it was handled well so I wasnt too upset. I then received the two necklaces and was pretty disappointed with the quality. One looked really cheap and the other (a j crew bauble necklace lookalike) came with some of the baubles already fallen off, a quick fix but annoying none the less. Finally after close to six weeks after i placed the order I was informed that the shoes I ordered for for my boyfriend had also been over sold and I wouldnt be getting them. Now I was really annoyed 3/5 of the items in my order had been over sold and that just seems like poor business practice to me. I feel like selling this things that you dont actually have is fraud. And this time it took them over three weeks and a couple emails to customer service before my refund was issued. I was not impressed.

Finally I recently went on to try again after my rage subsided. I figured I have a $30 credit and maybe I could use that for some boots or something only to discover my credits had all expired. I would expect at least six months to use them if not a year or more. An empty gesture to compensate for an extremely bad business model.

Overall I just feel this site is shady. Its seems really great too bad it just doesn't live up 90% of the time. I don't want to gamble with them anymore when there are much better places to shop online. I won't be shopping there again.

10/12/13

Well i am a new customer i've made about 8 orders, well not that new haha. My experience has been very good, I have always recieved my order(item) before the date listed, The packaging is cute and neat, and they have excellent communication. I don't know why more people haven't heard of this site:(. I do highly recommend this site especially if your on a budget!!.

10/7/13

Buyer beware. Hautelook aka Nordstrom advertises a product for sale which it does not have. Once they take your money they then try to order it from the vendor. In the event you actually receive the item, it will take weeks!!! If somehow you dont good luck trying to get your money back or get anywhere with customer service. Buyer beware!!!

9/30/13

Two items ordered 8/30 with three ship-by deadlines now passed. Stay away from this site. No response from email and only a "good news" comment from online chat that I now had a 4th deliver-by date.

9/29/13

Caution needed here! Regular retail prices are often exaggerated. Product descriptions inaccurate or not there-no one seems to proof/check at all. I have received substitutions and yes did receive credit and kept the item. Shipping is extremely slow. It was explained to me (by customer service) that the product was shipped to them, repackaged and then sent to me.You could direct order through Ebay and get it faster from Chinese manufacturer yourself. Unless you see mainstream familiar brands, I would advise shopping around. I find it hard to believe that this company is affiliated with the Nordstrom Brand.

9/20/13

Hautelook is not all its cracked up to be. I have ordered from them 4 times now and have found myself very unimpressed. My first disappointment was a pair of boots I bought that look nothing like they did in the picture and feel SO cheap. I am very unimpressed with the quality of products I have received, clearly there is a reason there products are 80% off. The only purchase I didn't mind was the stuff I bought for boyfriend which I thought was decent quality for the money. The thing that turns me off most about this site and has lost many of my sales is the 15 minute limit they have on the items in your cart in which you then lose those items and have to re-add them IF they are still available and let me tell you 15 minutes is NOT enough time to shop the site and they clearly are just encouraging impulse buys. The shipping also has lost many of my purchases its basically $10 which is ridiculous and in my mind takes off from the actual savings you are getting. I'm sure there are a few gems on the site just make sure your really careful on trying to find them and usually those gems are sold out in the first 20 minutes. Anything that is still sitting there at the end of the day and is not on hold or sold out is not worth it more than likely (there's a reason they arent sold out). Anyways happy style hunting, I'm sure there are a few good finds.

9/17/13

I have bought a few items from this site, and have been happy with the quality received, though I have only bought mainstream brands I'm already familiar with - DVF, Trina Turk, Hobo, Marika, etc. Though prepared to wait at least a couple weeks to receive.

HOWEVER - beware if you think there is any chance you may have to return something, because you will wait weeks to receive your refund, and keep on top of them to be sure you actually do. The last two times I've returned something I've had to follow up on the status of my refund after it showed being received by them a week+ before. The most recent times required multiple emails to customer service, who blamed the error on an IT glitch over a week ago, and I was just updated with the good news that they will be crediting my account in the next 3-5 business days.

I am shocked Nordstrom has any affiliation with such a shoddy organization. I have unsubscribed and will not spend my money with them again.

9/13/13

I wanted to give 1 star but the customer service I received was decent. I am a first time customer and recently bought 2 different pairs of black boots on this site. The first pair was delivered pretty quickly, but to my dismay, it wasn't what I had ordered. It was the right style and size, but in the wrong color. They no longer had those boots, so I was pretty disappointed. I returned the product and they paid for the shipping costs. The second item just came in and I could tell by the size of the box that my boots were not in there. Sure enough, what I received instead were a pair of shoes completely in the wrong size, style, color. Totally not what I ordered! And no packing slip to be found. I called up customer service to find that they do not handle the inventory of the items, therefore, I wasted my time browsing, choosing and ultimately paying for 2 pairs of boots that I will never receive. They offered a $15 credit, but I won't be using this site again. I am still awaiting my full refund to process.

9/12/13

My first order from hautelook.com arrived without a problem, however, my second order - a pair of women's leather boots, did not. Instead I received a pair of men's boots with no packing slip. I called hautelook and was told I have to ship these back and then i will be refunded but I will not receive the boots I have been waiting weeks for! I am really upset as I was so looking forward to my new boots for a trip I am going on. So one of two orders did not make it to me- not a good record so far!!!

9/10/13

I return more than I buy. BEWARE OF NON-REFUNDABLE ITEMS!!!! This means they are not desirable by ANYONE! Items are not described fully leading to sure disappointment. And beware if you have any problems with this site.....their customer service is D- at best. I am unsubscribing.

9/10/13

Received my six braclets in two weeks, that was good. Description stated they were 18k overlay on end caps and the beads enamel coated, they were not, they were plastic, looked very cheap. I cannot use these for a gift unless I put something else with it, hence there goes the great sale, and of course they were not returnable, I should have known right then. Will not order from Hautelook again!!!!

9/5/13

I have ordered a few items from this website and have been pretty happy. I will say though that it is VERY annoying to pay 9 dollars to ship a 20 dollar item and then not have it arrive for a month! I do not understand why the shipping is so high...its not like its a rush delivery. Their shipping is one of the main reasons I so not buy more from this company.

The real issue I have is with the last order I places. I ordered a Dress for my high school reunion and I was so excited when it cam in the mail yesterday....until I opened it and it was a SHIRT! Same design same company but not a DRESS! I called customer service expecting them to send me the DRESS that I ordered without too much hassle but I guess that cant be done. They let me know that they have no control over that inventory and can not get me the item I ordered. They offered a return or 20% off the item I got. Truly I am not happy with either...the shirt is ugly and I want my dress. Not to mention now I have to drag it to the post office on my day off and ship it back! So annoyed they should have more control over what they sell.

9/4/13

I shopped for about 20 minutes then realized there was a countdown at the top of my screen which was weird, then i added another item to my cart and the countdown restarted at 15. I realized that if i didnt buy the item in 15 minutes it disappeared from my cart. HOW STUPID. they only give you 15 minutes to buy something? Thats ridiculous. i then decided to read some reviews on the website itself and wow. I dont think you should shop at a website that gets 1 star from all its users. which surprises me that a nordstrom company would give such bad service. you really cant trust anything on the internet. guess i will stick to my worthy websites. thanks reviewers!

9/3/13

SHOPPERS AWARE! Incredibly frustrating experience, several times over, so shame on me. Crooked business dealings. Wrong product shipped and no refund being offered. Blame is on Hautelook's partners...... Check their Facebook page for the complaints and hopefully you will not fall victim to this company. bad bad bad all around. How do they train managers of their customer service department to be so bad? WOW

9/2/13

WORSE CUSTOMER SERVICE EVER, HIGH SHIPPING COSTS, FALSE PRICE INDICATION ( THEY SAY PRICE ORIGINALLY EX: 398$ REDUCED TO 150$) WHEN I RECEIVED TEH MERCHANDISE THE PRICE TAG ON IT WAS CLEARLY 275$, THEREFORE, THE REDUCTION WAS NOT WHAT WAS ADVERTIZED. CUSTOMER SERVICE ARE NOT HELPFULL, THEY DO NOT OFFER DEALS FOR THEIR INTERNATIONAL CUSTOMERS, THEY DONT HAVE RETENTION PROMOTIONS, THEY NEVER HAVE DISCOUNT CODES/PROMO CODES, SHIPPING WAY TOO LONG AND TIMING IS TOO SHORT / STAY AWAY FROM THIS WEBSITE

8/30/13

Although, I really think you can get great deals on this site, it's extremely frustrating to shop there. First off, as soon as a new sale started most of the items I like are already "on hold," which I think is a terrible idea, by the way. Secondly, when you're trying to shop around and add items to your cart, you're basically timed! They give you 15 minutes for each items, so you have to rush in order to complete the checkout. You don't even have the chance to think for a moment if you really want that item or the other! So, frustrating! I just placed my first order on there, but I don't think I'll be returning again unless they change that timer crap! It's as if you go to a department store and you constantly have a sales associate behind you're back saying "So, are gonna check out now?? Huh?! Hurry up before it's gone! C'mon, let's go!!" Lol Now, try to imagine that...that's pretty much what it's like.

8/19/13

I bought 6 items for fathers day. I planned about 2 months before and also calculated the dates that I would receive the items before fathers day so I could give to my father as a surprise. On my part - I forgot to add the suite number to my apartment and ask customer service to help me change it. I tried 3 times, each time PROMISING that they will get back to me about my order. Never did they get back to me. When I did call them about it I was just greeted as - "I'll look into it and get back to you on Monday". After 2 months, they emailed me saying I received all my orders but they did not. Honestly, after 3 months of waiting when told me they have changed all parcels of my orders they never came. I emailed them and they refunded my money. HERES the BIG PART THAT PISSES ME OFF. They did more than a 50% RESTOCKING FEE, charged me for the RETURN FEE and ALSO charged me for international FEE. I HIGHLY suggest that either you get the address right, or don't shop at this lousy online store. Because their customer service is SH!T, and giving me back 10% of a $150 order is BULLSH!T.

8/16/13

I trusted this website since it's a Nordstrom company. I purchased two products that seemed to have a great price. Honestly........., I will NEVER buy from that website again because they not only charge you for shipping but they take an eternity to deliver the items.

8/7/13

I'm a bit addicted to this website, I have to say. I've always had great experiences with them and the couple times I had an order issue they stepped up and took care of things with no problem. Will keep ordering from them!

8/4/13

Buyer Beware -
On May 5th, I bought thebalm makeup products through Hautelook. The palettes and makeup products were 50-70% off. Sounded like an absolute steal! On the website it said that the item was shipped on May 21 and it was to arrive around May 31st. Today is August 4. I still have no received my products. There has been no updates on my tracking number. I have contacted the representatives on NUMEROUS occasions and through different channels (via live chat, emails, phone calls). Each representative gives me "oh, I am so sorry about this. I will investigate and I will personally contact you as soon as possible". How naive of me because NO ONE did ended up following up with me. To this day, I still don't know where my package it. I made a dispute claim with my credit card company and I received my money back. I sent them an email about their poor customer service. They gave me a 30$ credit. RIght now, they are having a sale on thebalm again. As tempting as it is...as much as I want to use up the $30 credit. I do not want to go through that hassle again. I browsed through the reviews of this website and saw many people went through I went through. Ultimately it is not worth it and I would rather pay full price on these items and to deal with this company.
I do not recommend this company to any one. Based on the reviews and my personal experience - you are taking a chance.

8/3/13

ive been waiting over a month for a t shirt I bought my son, supposedly the rep said that my order was in route and would not provide a tracking number and that was about a week ago...I feel like I got robbed ....don't get suckered by them, its cheaper to go to marshalls, old navy and gap than to shop with the, so not worth it. im out 18 dollars for a shirt I actually found at gap for less on sale

8/2/13

When you receive Damaged Merchandise, you would expect a refund, and a Return Label, wouldn't you? Not so with this Company. No responses for weeks regarding a problem. I am not the only one I know of who has had this problem. Do Not waste your hard earned Money on this site.

7/31/13

I ordered an Urban Decay eye shadow palette for like $10 which is basically a steal. However, that was on June 5th...it's not June 21st, and I JUST got a confirmation saying my order will be shipping. I contacted customer service about a few days ago, and got no response just trying to find details about my order. I feel like the price just isn't worth it, It still doesn't have tracking info on it...so only the label has been created but it still hasn't shipped yet, very frustrating. Never had to wait this long for anything I've ever bought online. I would never recommend Haute Look to anyone, unless they don't care if they get their stuff ever.

7/30/13

I ordered a top and boots from this site because the prices were unbelievable. A month later I was still waiting on them to be sent to me. Once I FINALLY received my packages the colors were completely different than the site led on to be. Definitely will NOT be purchasing anything from them again.

7/27/13

I had a few reservations about ordering from them due to some bad reviews I've read but I found a pair of sunglasses I just had to have so I went for it. I have now ordered from the site twice and I don't know where all this negativity comes from. Perhaps they've improved their service due to the negative feedback. Each item has arrived exactly as ordered before the estimated shipping date the site quotes. I do agree their shipping prices are a little steep but this tends to be often true when the item you're purchasing is substantially less than the retail price. Overall I've had two great experiences and will continue to order from them until a bad one occurs.

About HauteLook