US Government's NSF

Rating Distribution

Detailed Rating Summary

Review Highlights

robinr24

Tried for almost 3 weeks to resolve my issue using email and Groupon's posted customer service number - and nothing. (in 271 reviews)

angela334

I also got confirmation email that they received my return & my $$ had been credited back to my credit card. (in 61 reviews)

debbiee3

Just got back from a vacation 2 weeks ago where we bought the hotel room with a groupon. (in 36 reviews)

▼ Sort by: recent

pattiv2
1/27/15

I have had pretty good luck with Groupon. Some of the items were not the quality as described but the price was cheap enough, I kept the items. Overall, I like the products I have ordered from them.

vanessam25
1/23/15

Excellent items at discounted prices. And the event that you're not happy with the service or what your receipt Groupon is amazing their customer support beat my expectations

chadh24
1/22/15

Wow I think its a fake thing I have had so many issues with any group on offers ....sad face thumbs down

quenting5
1/22/15

Groupon shipped us a PHANTOM (envelope with nothing in it!) product – and won’t return our $1,500 HELP! Groupon won’t do the right thing and are expecting their customers to “eat it” – BEWARE buying from Groupon. Quentin Gessner, Little Elm, Texas

Tip for consumers: You may not get what you ordered through Groupon - then it is your word against theirs. Buyer beware!!

anabelm1
1/21/15

some great deals, small print you have to be careful and some of the companies can really mess you around but never a problem with groupon refunding!

stepanies
1/21/15

I purchased a voucher for $10 to buy a Shutterfly photo book for $10 plus shipping. prior to the expiration date of the Groupon it said "don't worry it never expires" WELL when I went to use it today it was a completely different order. It was $10 TOWRDS a purchase of a photo book. I emailed customer service and got nowhere. They told me I can give it to someone as a gift if I don't want it. I WILL NEVER BUY ANOTHER GROUPON''' EVER

Tip for consumers: DON'T BUY FROM THEM. CUSTOMERS SERVICE STINKS AND THEY DON'T GIVE REFUNDS

cindyb41
1/21/15

I purchased tickets to a local event, but I had a family emergency and could no longer attend. I tried gifting the passes to several people who were not interested. I finally wrote in asking for a credit. First they flat out denied me, but I asked them to reconsider given the circumstance I'm facing and they politely obliged to return my monies in the form of a groupon credit which is what I wanted anyway.

maxineb8
1/21/15

I started using this site last summer. I have bought some really unusual things I would not have seen before. I received a couple of items that were very cheap and broke or just not good quality. I just threw away and try to pay better attention. Some things take a long time to get but so far a good site.

neilj23
1/21/15

Never shop with Groupon the worst business setup I have ever seen in my life. Trust me I never complain normally but this firm takes the biscuit. Had to give 1 star would of give 0

mikhails1
1/19/15

Purchased from Groupon 100" Genuine Freshwater Pearl Necklace for my wife which came 20" shorter. That is just unfair. Also their website doesn't have any links for complaining regarding orders. The only option is to return. Wouldn't recommend to buy from them to anyone. Also read some reviews and suggestions sound scary. Do research and stay alert if you still going to buy from them. I'm deleting my account.

ronnieb14
1/18/15

I wouldn't recommend this website. Only purchase a deal if you want to see your money go down the drain.

mrudulam
1/18/15

Very bad service. Booked a coupon with Groupon for a lunch at the mirador. Couldn't redeem it since Groupon never mentioned it can't be redeemed on Sunday on their voucher.very bad experience.cheater company.wasted my money over Groupon.never use it.

amberb24
1/17/15

Love it. Got my mom her Christmas present on here and took my (now) ex to a nice dinner from a deal on here.

Tip for consumers: Make sure to check the locations of the places having the specials because not all honor groupons

silviaa2
1/16/15

$10 off discount for your first order - GROUPON

I have been a Groupon Customer for over three years. I have only positive things to say about my experiences through Grouopon. I can recommend to family and Friends. I've had to contact the Groupon Customer s upport two times for issues I've had in the past and to be honest they were very prompt in resolving the issues i've had at hand in a timely manner and been very fair in terms of giving me credit refunds when I've explained my situations. I will definitely keep going back for more. To me, Groupon seems like a company that knows what they are doing it benefits both the business partners that they deal with as well as their faithful customers (such as myself). By the way, you can save $10 on your first purchase, to do this, go to the link goo.gl/MRcbme

maryc100
1/15/15

I want to love groupon, and the idea of it is perfect... but I bought 2 items there.. both christmas gifts... and they are of the worst quality.. seriously. I would give them 0 stars for it if I could. First bamboo cutting boards... one broke basically the first week it was used. I was skeptical but I tried again with a blow dryer.. and when reading the instructions (which I never ever never do) I noticed about 100 grammatical errors and typos. I find it hard to believe that the company for this "genuine" new item would let that all slip. It looks and feels like its going to blow up at any moment and the plug that goes into the wall I noticed says patent pending. wtf? Honestly I'm afraid to use it.. and it does none of what the typos say it will do.. ex: reduce static and frizz.
Most definitely sticking to services if I ever buy from them again.. and reading the reviews from companies who use them... that makes me think twice anyway. :(

Tip for consumers: Stick to your gut... if it sounds too good to be true, it probably is!

marthag19
1/14/15

groupon charged my subscription and never sent it to the
newspaper. now they have no record and will not
issue a refund. should have searched before i sent $

Tip for consumers: don't use them

ryann24
1/14/15

Groupon is good for buying vouchers to local restaurants, services etc. But if you are going to buy a product from them, it's best to use eBay or Amazon, because most of these products come from China anyways.

paull79
1/14/15

Ordered 2 products and received confirmation the next day by email. The following day get snother email saying my account was disactivated due to suspicious activity on my account. The problem it seems was that I was having packages delivered to my son's address instead of mine. Called them as requested and after answering their questions, was told that my problem was being sent to a higher level. After 1 week and getting more infuriated, I asked them to cancel orders and refund my credit card. After another week still haven't been refunded. My credit card company say that I must wait 15 days after my originsl refund request to refund me. Well, in another 4 days I will be asking for the refund because Groupon seems to be a ripoff company. Customer service (France division) is the worst I have ever dealt with. I wonder why they are still able to sell products to consumers.

Tip for consumers: Avoid Groupon all together

darylb12
1/11/15

I orderd a product from groupon and never got it. I prolly won't ever get it they just email me and appologize that I never and would not help me in anyway to find out what happen to it. So I basically paid for something and got screwed. Just like groupon stole my money. They emailed me and basically said sorry about your bad luck, tough $#*! buddy. So I highly recomend people to never order things to be shipped by groupon. Stay away! They will prolly rob your ass. Oh and forgot to mention when they finally said it was shipped it was 3 day past the 12 day dead line of which they promise the package to arive, so it was just horrible experience all over. I will never use groupon ever again and I hope all of you out there will do the same. Boycot groupon they will probably steal your hard earned money!

Tip for consumers: Do NOT order shipping items you probably won't receive it!

antig4
1/10/15

What goes around comes around Groupon. That goes for the people who play games as well as the entire company.

Tip for consumers: Speak up and shut them down!

zitrj
1/8/15

it's Ridiculous they are very big cheater they always cheated customer and kept the Money they even not bother to deal with customer ...Guys don't buy the deal or any product they are using very cheap tactics to sell products these products are damaged and corrupted if you wish then ... i had a very horrible experience ...Never buy anything from group-on... i had purchase the product from groupon and when i found that it's Fake then I contacted Groupon immediately and they are saying that they will revert us within two days and after few days that you had redeemed the voucher already and when i asked vendor they said that groupon redeemed the voucher ....when i ask fro my refund they are totally denying this and ask me to contact vendor and vendor says contact groupon ...they are behaving like government offices just blaming each other

My friends had personally check with all deals he reported that all the products and deals they are offering are fake and not up to quality he is working with some agencies which used to check with these sites

Deal Name: Sdemy Course

alisonw18
1/6/15

I am 100% coming to the conclusion that Groupon is a total BUYER BEWARE. I will start this by saying that I am still fighting with Groupon to get my money back from just the Groupon purchase, but the services that I bought were not what was provided. I purchased 2 HVAC air duct cleaning Groupons for a company called Expert Air Duct Pros. On my appointment date, two men came out to “clean” and told me I had severe mold and issues so I needed to pay an ungodly amount more to have that all treated. Needless to say, I did not pay nearly what he quoted me, but did pay $355 extra to sanitize and clean our unit. Upon completion, Nick Thurman gave me his card, and on it was a company called Affordable Duct Cleaning. NOT the company from which I contracted with Groupon for service. Long story short, 12 hours later, at 4:37AM we had a fire in the HVAC unit that Nick had just “cleaned.” Luckily we are all fine, but had to repair all the fire damage and this Nick Thurman from Affordable Duct Cleaning was not receptive to returning any of my money. Stay away!

rettseyh
1/4/15

om: Rettsey Hull <yestter@yahoo.com> To: "feedback@groupon.com" <feedback@groupon.com> Sent: Tuesday, December 9, 2014 5:14 PM Subject: Fw: Travel Reservation - - 11/24/14

I purchased this groupon in Oct. 2014. I went to Texas to visit my daughter, Catherine. We were going to San Antonio to see the Alamo. I purchased the Omni on the River Walk in San Antonio. When we arrived at the Omni on the River Walk they told us that the Groupon was not with them. That what YOU advertised and the Groupon I purchased (Omni on the River Walk). My husband and I are both handicapped that is why we purchased this getaway to be on the River Walk... You misrepresented this and am very dissatisfied. I was told our reservation was 25 min. away from the River Walk...not what you stated in your advertisement. My daughter called you Groupon people twice and she said they were VERY, VERY rude to her to try and settle this matter. I hope you will read over your policies and try to resolve this in a friendly matter. I was cheated out of a stay that YOU advertised. I am very upset that I did not get to stay where I wanted too. I hope you can resolve this and get back to me ASAP. Unhappy customers.

Greg & Rettsey Hull also my daughter Catherine

amyh57
1/4/15

Buyer beware! My daughter-in-law purchased 2 $25 gift cards as Christmas gifts. When we went to use one of them, the card had a remaining balance on it of only $5.32. Evidently it had already been used by someone.

suep22
1/3/15

Purchased Body Shop Groupon 15$ for 30$. In the store instead of letting me use Groupon for present price made me use original price . I won't be going to this store again. Defeated the purpose of saving money!

veram3
12/31/14

I wish I could give 0 stars. I just purchased tickets to Blue Man Group and no where in the fine print does it state age limitations. They won't refund my money. This used to be one of my favorite companies. I wonder what has happened. Lately, it seems as if everyone you talk to has a "I'm sorry, but there's nothing I can do" attitude. What a change! They lost a customer today.

In addition, they say you can only cancel the purchase on the day of the purchase, but I sent an e-mail and they were too busy to get back to me. Or maybe that's the way they do it so you can't get a refund. In any event, Goodbye Groupon. I'm no longer a fan!

larryh47
12/31/14

I've tried to work with Groupon's so called Customer Service but I believe that it is outsourced and they have a poor grasp of the English language. They seem to send out standard formatted emails that never address the real problem that I'm having with one of their products. They are still selling groupons for a seasonal business here in Chattanooga, Tn with a 180 day expiration date but the business is closed for 150 of those days during the winter and the worst is that they're still selling them while the business is closed for the winter and into mid-spring. With any seasonal business their days of operation should be stated before someone would purchase the groupons!

enikom

Complaint Description:
I made two purchases on groupon, one for $17 and another for $116 which i cancelled both immediately. Groupon notified me that i will receive my refund within ten business days. It has been 15 days and still no refund. They emailed me some mambi jambo about my banks claim departnent nit depositing the money to my account. This is unacceptable and i would like to get my refund immediately.

Tip for consumers: Dont buy from groupon!!!!'

rl33
12/30/14

Purchased Delray Easy Care 6 Piece Cotton Sheet Set that was a good deal except for the fact that they only lasted a month! Customer service kept telling me about their 14 day return policy. How well a company stands by the products they sell tells you a lot about that company. Now I know and will not buy from them again!

kimb407
12/30/14

On September 24, 2014 I bought 2 groupons for carpet cleaning. As soon as I purchased them I called to make appointments to have the carpets cleaned. I could not get an appointment until February 2015. I was having a big party in early November and needed the carpets cleaned before the party. I explained my situation to the cleaning company and that I needed to cancel my order. She told me I would have to call Groupon. I called the phone # I had for them and got a recording that said there was a 45 minute wait. I decided that was too long and I would call later. The next AM I called again and the wait time was 55 minutes. I hung up and looked on their web site for another phone # or an email I could contact them on. No luck. I called American Express , explained the situation and asked them to not pay Groupon. They said OK and contacted Groupon. Groupon said I did not contact them to cancel so I had to pay.
Do they really expect people to wait on the phone for 45 to 55 minutes for anything!

I hired someone else to clean the carpets (not through Groupon). They don't need to be cleaned again but I have to pay for the Groupon Coupons so I called the business today and their earliest appointment is May 20,2015. I will use this coupon so as to not waste my money but I will never use Groupon again for anything.

Kim Barker Seattle, WA.

I had to pay for them so today I made an appointment and the earliest they can come out is May 20, 2015.

Tip for consumers: Don't buy carpet cleaning coupons unless you can wait for 4+ months.
Don't buy anything you may want to cancel.

karinm1
12/29/14

Groupon is good until you have a customer service issue. Then they just like to talk in circles and never solve the issue. They sound like robots reading a screen and unwilling to actually work towards resolving the issue.

sarah1379
12/29/14

HORRIBLE!!!! It is apparent that Groupon does NOT research or review the products they sell and definitely does not stand behind their junky products. I am so upset and will NEVER purchase anything from them again. On top of that, I realized the junky product I purchased for a Christmas present was sold at Amazon.com for a cheaper price, but Amazon will refund in full. Groupon says they are giving you a deal, but they aren't. Don't be fooled like I was and do your research!!!

ashleym74
12/28/14

TERRIBLE customer service, buyers beware. I ordered and paid for an
iPad Air 32 gb and they sent me a 16 gb and refuses to exchange for the correct product...makes absolute no sense to me. Even if out of stock they have the capability
Of buying the correct model from any retailer out there but they refuse and couldn't even
Give me a reason why. Will never shop at groupon again.

unhappyc24
12/28/14

What a complete and total nightmare. The first Groupon I bought, the merchandise did not arrive and did not arrive. There is no Groupon customer service number that works. They do not respond in a timely fashion to emails. There was no phone number for the merchant and barely any email response from the merchant ... and then, when I finally argued them into sending the merchandise, it was worth a very, very small fraction of what it was supposed to be. I will never do Groupon again.

Tip for consumers: DONT DO IT. THIS ALL FITS INTO THE TOO GOOD TO BE TRUE RULE.

ashleym73
12/26/14

Awful awful awful. I'm so upset about the products, refund policy and customer service. I will never never shop through them again. EVER, Do yourself a favor and avoid a headache. Amazon has awesome prices and stellar service compared to these people!

Tip for consumers: I wish I could give negative stars! So upset after trying to deal with these people. I called more than once and it got worse every time

lizo1
12/23/14

Let me start by saying that my children are not spoilt and I am generally an easy going person but thanks to Groupon, my daughter won't be receiving her Christmas present this year. Her iPad, I have been informed (after I chased it up) won't be arriving. No explanation! I purchased prior to the Christmas rush and my daughter has been eagerly waiting for the last 3 weeks for her anticipated parcel (required for school). At no time was I advised it would not be honoured by the hard sell but soft on service Groupon! so much for the tracking system which also failed to provide accurate details. I have used Groupon on a number of occasions but NEVER again. I will do my online shopping with Living Social. Buyer beware! Liz

Tip for consumers: Keep tracking your orders because otherwise you may just be waiting in vain.

jenh10
12/22/14

I used to order a lot of items from Groupon. I lost 2 orders in total. The first missing item I did not contact customer service. And recently, I ordered other item from them, the item was missing again, and I contact them, all they could do was to tell me that they track the order and it said it was delivered, so it was my responsibility to contact the carrier and ask my neighbor if somebody took my package. They do not stand for their customers. I told all my friends to stop buying things from them. Terrible experience. I wish I could give them zero star. Here is the copy of the email:

Hi,

I'm so sorry that this happened. Unfortunately, we don't have any additional shipping details regarding your order.

However, according to your tracking number,1ZA41862YW25030949, it appears the product was delivered. I would recommend checking with your neighbors or others who might have accepted the package on your behalf to see if one of them has it.

If you're unable to locate the package, you can try contacting the shipping service to see if they can provide you with a signature confirmation or more specifics regarding where the item was delivered. They may be able to help you track down the delivery, or provide another solution.

Again, I'm very sorry for this inconvenience. If you have any more questions, please let me know.

Regards,

Jason M
Groupon Customer Support

amyp33
12/22/14

PURCHASED SOMETHING ON GROUPON ON DEC. 15 AND IT HASN'T BEEN SHIPPED YET. I CALLED THEM AND THEY SAID THEY ONLY COUNT BUSINESS DAYS SO TO THEM IT HAS ONLY BEEN 4 DAYS. OMG. I TOLD HER I WILL NEVER PURCHASE WITH GROUPON AGAIN. SHE SEEMED TO NOT CARE AND KEPT SAYING. "READ THE FINE PRINT"..UGHHH

linay
12/21/14

I wish I read the reviews before ordering anything from groupon. I ordered a duvet cover set in beginning of December it was supposed to be a Christmas present. It has now been 3 weeks and when I go to UPS website with the tracking number they provided me it says label created waiting for package to be received. It still hasn't been shipped!!! They have falsely sent me an email saying it shipped 2 weeks ago.

alisas2
12/20/14

Groupon used to be great and have a no hassle return policy. Now, however, you basically have to write a novel and argue for weeks with them to get a simple refund. It is completely ridiculous. I will never purchase another Groupon again.

Tip for consumers: Do not use Groupon

jimh69
12/18/14

Tried to buy an XL sweater, received an M in an XL bag. Tried to exchange, they ignored my note and eventually (slowly) processed a refund. I tried to call and was told to wait 40-60 minutes. I guess they are not supposed to hire enough help to assist with the Christmas rush.

Tip for consumers: I would buy coupons for other companies but never any goods again.

kimc63
12/18/14

Hello this review is fro Glass Mosaic Canada, I bought a groupon for a two hour class, when I arrived I was told that the groupon was not valid, I asked why and the owner said we stopped doing them, I said well I made a appt and had him look up my name in his book which was there, he then said I had to pay a material fee of $79.00 I said my understanding was the fee was between 12-15 dollars depending on the piece you made, He then said "what do you think I am made of money, I dont even make money on the Groupon, this is Canada I'm not doing this for nothing. All this was being said in front of a large group of people, and was very imbaressing to me. I siad i was not going to pay $79 for a $25.00 course and he said fine then go. How do people who are so rude, disresptful and down right mean stay in business.....It boggles the mind I would never go there again, in a big city like Toronto to go and learn about Mosaic's

judyl18
12/17/14

I ordered a glass bowl which arrived broken. I have contacted the seller and Groupon and no reply from either. I paid $30 and will never buy anything off Groupon again unless they step up and help get this resolved.

geetas
12/17/14

Wish i could give groupon a minus 5 star if the system would let me do so . This is my second horrible experience . Last year i bought 2 manicure package from them and only used one when i went to check the other one it was marked as used. Wrote groupon to complain and they told me that i have to take it up with the business . The business owner did refused to comply and i lost my money . I was so stupid to buy another deal from them when i tried to use the groupon the business owner is giving me the runaround. She cannot make appointments and that go in anytime . Took time off from work to get to the business and no one was there . i called and was told that the woman has to take care of her mother and cannot come that i have to wait 4 HOURS .I CALLED GROUPON WAS TOLD THE WAITING TIME IS 50-60 MIN. NEVER GOT THROUGH TO THEM . WENT ON THEIR WEBSITE AND FILED FOR A REFUND . I GOT NO RESPONSE FROM THEM . GROUPON IS AS SHADY AS THE BUSINESS THEY REPRESENT .

Tip for consumers: DO NOT USE THEM . THIS COMPANY HAS NO INTEGRITY AND SO ARE THE ENTITIES THEY REPRESENT ..

georgej23
12/16/14

Since i have had 2 write a TERRIBLE review because FFY is Awful, I wanted 2 write about companies that hav been great.
GROUPON has been great 2 me. Even if there was a SMALL concern they IMMEDIATELY just gave me a REFUND! I DIDNT EVEN ASK FOR A REFUND!!
This is an actual companies that GETS it!! That is , if your CS is terrible , then your company us terrible & hopefully fails.
I always praise reps AND THEIR BOSSES @ Groupon

Tip for consumers: WONDERFUL

kelliem6
12/16/14

I have purchased from Groupon in the past and I can honestly say I have recieved everything as described and I had one refund with no problems..and every email responded to promptly...There's very fine print you MUST read and decide on the spot if the purchase is suitable for you..all of these purchases are time-sensitive and people do not read thoroughly..and a small inventory of stuff are kind of one the cheap-y side-the drawback of buying online is the same everywhere...READ thoroughly!!

teresak6
12/14/14

I AM DONE with Groupon! They love to take your money!! But beware if you have ANY problems!! Like having (2) purchases on my account I never made!! They are impossible to reach it has to be done by email (if you can even find there email). It takes them FOREVER to return that email and then they are unwilling to even address what you emailed them for except to say" That if you unable to use the purchaes you can give them as gifts!!" It's unbelieveable it's like they have a pre-printed response. Buyers Beware is all I can say.

Tip for consumers: BUYERS BEWARE!!

mr223
12/12/14

This site is trash! I bought an item 2 weeks ago for my son for Christmas (with in 2 weeks) and when I called to check the status, they said that it won't be here by then. I tried to reach them by phone and the waiting time is from 50-60 minutes. If you leave your number to get a call back, you get a call when you are not expecting it and if you work, you will miss it. I requested a refund to buy the gift to my child for Christmas and guess what? The refund also will get here after Christmas.

kevinw67
12/12/14

I recently Purchased a hotel room that was listed as a Gatlinburg, TN property on Groupon. In good faith I purchased two rooms via Groupon. Upon arrival we became aware this property is clearly not in Gatlinburg. It is in a seedy section of Pigeon Forge.

The hotel itself was extremely run down and dirty appearing. The pictures on Groupon's website are profoundly deceptive and look nothing like the hotel. Upon entering the lobby there is a prominent sign stating "No refunds Given for Early Checkout". -- always a reassuring thing to see.

When I mentioned to the lobby clerk that we were expecting a hotel in Gatlinburg she just shrugged her shoulders and handy me the Groupon customer service number.

Groupon customer service was extraordinarily unhelpful in resolving this issue. They told me no credit would be given because cancellation was within 72 hours of check-in. They told me to read the fine print next time. The fact that they sold me something in a clearly deceptive way (like listing the hotel under a different city) was completely irrelevant to them.

We did not check in or stay at this hotel. I would never put my family in a place like this. -- Dirty, awful, completely unacceptable for a family.

As for Groupon, I'M DONE! They clearly misrepresented this property and could not have been less helpful when trying to resolve the problem. If you're thinking about purchasing through Groupon, do a web search for "Groupon Scam". You will see countless customer complaints pertaining to Groupon misrepresenting the product being sold.

Tip for consumers: Avoid Groupon. They misrepresent products they sell and customer service is abysmal.

melm23
12/11/14

Absolutely disgusted with this app. You took two payments from me, both costing around £100 in total which was deducted from my bank account within seconds. No confirmation email sent. After waiting nearly 2 weeks for the items to arrive and emailing I contacted your customer service via telephone to be told one of the orders did not exist and the other was cancelled because my address is "invalid".

Firstly, if an order has been cancelled where the money has already been taken, surely there should be some common courtesy with regards to a phone call letting your customer know about this so they could try and resolve it before the voucher expired? No, not Groupon. You were waiting for the voucher to expire so You's would be able to refuse a refund. This is disgusting. If I had not asked about the item You's would never have told me.

Secondly, I purchased another voucher in turn to purchase a gift for my partner for Christmas. Again, 2 weeks later and still no sign. Your advisor could only just say "we'll email them and see what happens". Absolutely terrible customer service. The girl on the phone kept taking down wrong information. It took nearly 3-4 attempts for her to get my telephone number correct because I asked to speak to a manager/supervisor.

I assure you that I will NOT be ordering from your hoax site again, I will be sharing this status across social media sites to warn other potential customers to take their business elsewhere to a more secure and trusting company. A company that values customers, a company that does not take your money and have no intention of delivering your purchases. I have been taken advantage of and I will definitely be reporting this as fraud. You's took my bank details, you have my PayPal account information along with my personal home address details.

As I said, absolutely disgusting. You should be ashamed of yourselves.

Tip for consumers: Do not order from Groupon. Although they have cheap deals, you'll never receive your item but rest assured your money will be taken.

4 Questions & Answers

Below are questions from consumers with answers from the Groupon staff and other consumers. Do not write reviews in this section - click here to write a review
Ask a question
Q: What should I do to get back vouchers that I bought but haven't redeemed yet from the list of My Groupons? When I get into the MY GROUPONS , it stated that "My orders-You have yet to make any Groupon purchase(s).",but actually I bought 3 vouchers already.They disappeared from the list after one month purchased.Please tell me what should I do to get them back by email to me (quikping@gmail.com)!Thanks in advance!
8/2/13
heathers3
A: What does this have to do with groupon.com?
4/25/10
Helpful answer
Add your answer
I am affiliated with this business
I have no affiliation with this business
Q: I'm looking into buying a gold chain for my boyfriend. Reading the reviews, I noticed groupons isn't great for services or vacations. Its a solid gold chain for about 80 bucks. Can somebody tell me if this purchase is yay or nay. I do not want to waste money
2 weeks ago
maxineb8
A: I almost bought a 3 carat diamond ring and saw reviews so I didnt. 99% of what I bought has been great experience. I gave only bought name brand things and a lot of things come very fsdt. Some slower. I'm not sure I would buy the jewelry. I've been going to overstock and eBay and find a store with at least 99% good reviews. I have not had a bad experience from eBay. Hope it helps
1 week ago
Helpful answer
Add your answer
I am affiliated with this business
I have no affiliation with this business
Questions? Get answers from the Groupon staff and other consumers.
  • From where do products ship?

2 Coupons for Groupon

No coupon code needed
Shop now at Groupon to save!
Go to Groupon
Groupon.com

19 Photos for Groupon

Groupon?
Click here to post a review