US Government's NSF

Rating Distribution

Detailed Rating Summary

Review Highlights

robinr24

Tried for almost 3 weeks to resolve my issue using email and Groupon's posted customer service number - and nothing. (in 268 reviews)

tc9

I purchased several coupons from Groupon, and paid with my credit card. (in 61 reviews)

rickb4

2 weeks after that, they sent me an email announcing my store was "too small" for their site. (in 34 reviews)

▼ Sort by: recent

belindag1
10/14/14

I ordered a digital body analyzer scale from groupon on September 15 and was promised delivery within 12 days... it is now October 14 and I still have no idea where my scale is and calling customer service is useless... I have been on hold for 42 minutes as of now only for them to be useless. I hope people realize that groupon is a scam for the most part and highly recommend NOT using them. They still have my money and my product and as far as I am concerned that is theft and or fraud... I have logged a complaint with the consumers bureau and highly suggest anyone and everyone who feels that they received the same treatment and dishonesty as me do the same.

Tip for consumers: DO NOT ORDER FROM GROUPON... SAVE YOUR MONEY AND BUY FROM A LEGIT SITE LIKE AMAZON... GROUPON IS A SCAM.... THEY WILL NOT FULFILL YOUR ORDER BUT WILL KEEP YOUR MONEY SAVE YOURSELF THE HEADACHE AND DON'T ORDER FROM GROUPON... AS FAR AS I AM CONCERNED THEY ARE NOTHING MORE THAN THIEVES AND SCAM ARTISTS

rinkus
10/11/14

Hi,,

I am Rinku.I bought product from Grupon.SUCH A WORST SERVICE.WILL NOT BUY ANYTHING FURTHER.

They are very very irresponsible .they never deliver your product on time. Dont ever contact you if any address out of delivery area.I contacted so many times ,courier service say without my permission they returned product to grupon and grupon says product didnt receive yet.it already a month.Frustated now by calling calling and calling. will never buy anything from grupon also recommend peoples not to use this portal.

Tip for consumers: Grupon would never deliver your product on time .Dont use this portal.

belindat1
10/10/14

I ordered some pillows for a friend who hasn't a groupon account, they say they were delivered by Hermes which isn't so as my friend was in work, she has asked all her neighbours and they haven't signed for them, Hermes won't deal with me say its up to groupon to contact them and groupon are saying as it was delivered they can't give me a refund, but they can't or won't give me the proof, so frustrating I will never order anything with them again and it will be my mission to tell everyone about their tactics

Tip for consumers: Don't

bruces43

AWFUL!!

I am a new volunteer in Search and Rescue. I had to order camping equipment in a hurry. Of the 250.00 I've ordered over 2.5 weeks later only 80.00 has arrived. No email information and the tracking information and order update on 2 backpacks and one portable air cushion.

I sent an email on day 10 and they said to email back if the items never arrived. I did, including emails via their website. I've heard nothing back from them since. I'll give their customer service a go but think I'll get better resolution through my bank disputing the charges.

BEWARE GROUPON!

Tip for consumers: DON'T.

ernestp2
10/7/14

Called groupon regarding an issue with a purchase and it took me 30 minutes to speak with someone to help. Finally when I reached someone they said they could not assist me. NOT HAPPY with GROUPONS customer service its going downhill. I was on hold for 30 minutes and spoke with the representative for maybe 2 minutes before they said they couldnt help.

Tip for consumers: Hope you dont have to call them, be ready to wait a long time!!

meganj6
10/7/14

I ordered from these guys a 2 pack of clarisonic brushes. My order took 3-4 weeks to actually get here, and the brushes didn't even fit or work right. I got all ready to return it, and the return label option didn't show up on the website, so I called them. I waited for about 25 minutes for them to just tell me that I can't return them or exchange them. So I basically wasted 16 bucks on something I have no use for. I'm very unsatisfied, and I paid 16 bucks to learn that these guys are not good to buy from. DO NOT BUY FROM THESE GUYS.

akashg
10/7/14

PATHETICCC.... groupon is the worlds most F**kALL site.. they are scamming people.. their distribution network is extremly pathetic. they never refund your money and take you for a ride with a stupid excuse "our servers were down" "our net wasnt working" "our office dog ate the computer wires" thats how lame they are... screw you groupon and your services... i hope someday a better company will buy you off for peanuts and take a $#*! on your agreement papers...

Tip for consumers: DONT BUY FROM THIS SITE IF YOU HAVE'NT SEEN GOD....

lynnseyr
10/6/14

I've order from Groupon a lot within this year and I'm terrified to ever order anything from them again! I ordered an iPhone screen protector that cost $10 and I never received it. I thought no big deal! I'll just call their customer service and get my money back. Not so simple. The customer service agent tracked the package and advised me that the item says it was delivered. This wasn't news to be as this delivery status was what prompted me to call. I told the agent that I hadn't received the package but the agent said there was nothing they could do unless I reached out to USPS first. I thought this was a ridiculous request considering the cost of the item, again being $10. I received an email from that agent to reiterate these instructions and reply when finished. I contacted the Post Office and they, as I expected, saw no additional tracking information other than what was included in the tracking already. I opened a "case research" request. I never heard back about my package so I emailed Groupon back and provided the case research request number and insisted that I have a refund to my original method of payment as I no longer wanted the item due to the hassle involved. I received an email from another agent that indicated money would be refunded as Groupon Bucks and this is the only time that I'd be refunded for this reason. So, if I order an item and the package is lost, stolen, or just never delivered by USPS for whatever reason, I will not be receiving a refund. How does this responsibility fall back on a consumer? Why isn't there any insurance on these packages to protect the company from these issues? I've worked with companies that ship goods and the company would research these issues with the delivery company and never expect the customer to. All packages should be "signature required" if the consumer is responsible for its delivery. I will never order a package that requires delivery ever again unless Groupon does something more to resolve this in the future.

priyat1
10/6/14

Groupon India is the best...love to buy stuff here...both products and services! Customer service is superb.

happyk
10/5/14

Never buy anything from Groupon! I bought a swiss-made watch for $119.99 and awaited over one month for fulfilment (that's what it showed on order status). I thought they might run out of stock temperately. Then I saw the item was on Groupon again with a raised price of $129.99. I was glad and believed they had more in stock now. But after several days nothing happened. So I emailed them to check the order status. The second day when I signed in my account I found my order was completedly wiped out without any record. I received an email notice that my order was cancelled and they were processing refund. They claimed this was due to an unexpected inventory shortage or a complication with the shipment while in transit. I replied that neither excuse made any sense. If the merchant had no more, the item shouldn't be on Groupon now and if something happened during shipment, they should deal with the carrier and reship the item. Refunding didn't mean everything. And they shouldn't have wiped out my order from my account. I asked them to let me know if they could fulfil my order but I never received any reply. They did send a customer service survey and I resent the email. No reply either. Then I noticed the two emails I received were from the same email address support@groupon.com. Probably from the same person whose name was Saravanan R. What a joke! And I was so naive that I was even expecting some fairness from them!

sharal2
10/5/14

Don't understand all the terrible reviews on here! My email was returned promptly and my issues dealt with fairly. I have always been happy with all my deals from here - granted, I'm usually not vastly impressed either, but it's definitely value for money and therefore you shouldn't expect too much! Customer service took only a few days to sort out my booking issues with a restaurant. Thanks groupon!

annettee5
10/3/14

Really? Someone was actually able to have a verbal conversation with customer service? How does that happen? I just know that on more than one occasion, when I have had an issue, I will contact customer service. The rep may respond, but it is never with a clear resolution. When I write back for clarification or try for definitive (and hopefully) resolution, I do not hear back from them. Yeah, I am going to have to move on...It's all good when there are NO glitches. But successful resolution, based on my experience- and apparently others, is not a real possibility.

marisolv
10/3/14

Groupon is a horrible company. The customer support services are dismissive and rude. They are not willing to help at all and don't care about people circumstances. I will no longer be using there services.

Tip for consumers: Don't purchase getaways through them. God forbid something happens and you aren't able to make it, they will keep your payment no matter what the circumstance.

terryo10
10/1/14

fleece lined Leggings selling around 49 reduced to 14 something. Sent wrong size and they were unable to have item return for proper size. I am soooooooo disappointed - I'm never buying from groupon again!

Tip for consumers: i don't want to buy anything from groupon.

brianc63
9/29/14

Groupon baited me in with a $77 a night water park reservation them switched it to $150 after I accepted the deal. Horrible company did nothing to fix it offered no apology.

Tip for consumers: Stay away groupon is a predatory company waiting for their next catch.

maryp55
9/29/14

I am no longer going to be using Groupon and I encourage others to not use it either. This review would have been written to the company, but like all other things in this company, they are very shifty and don't even provide an address where they can be reached. BUYER BEWARE. Groupon plays very fast & loose with your money. They use false advertising and the old bait and switch. They are good at hiding important information and not giving you a way to find the answers. Even when I left a question for them about my order, they did not answer it. This is the last straw. I had purchased a groupon for a product which was listed at $180.00. When the bill was sent to me it was for over $250.00, but they would not tell me why the change. (And that didn't even include shipping.) There was nothing on the offer that made any mention of a difference in pricing. Since it was 2 hours after I purchased the item, I am now stuck with it. I would not have purchased this item at the higher price because it was not that much of a bargain. I have had similar experiences in the past so I thought I was being extra careful. NO MORE. Please remove me from your list. If not, I will mark your emails as SPAM.

alexandriam2
9/29/14

In my entire life I have never left bad reviews. It usually takes a lot to make me mad because I am in customer service as well and typically have a more forgiving nature. That being said, I have never received this type of incompetent customer service in my life than I did with groupon. It started when I ordered an NCAA toolbox for my husband. The shipment arrived promptly but it was the wrong school. I called the last Tuesday and spoke with Chris, per usual the issue would be looked into and be sent to management to try and get it replaced. He noted worse case scenario I get a refund. On Thursday I finally received an email from Chris asking me if I had received his previous email and he was waiting to help me..the last email I received was after we initially spoke confirming he was looking into it. I emailed him back stating this and did not hear from him again until Saturday morning. This is where it gets weird. He emailed me stating he was sorry for the trouble but that my item had not shipped yet and as soon as he had a tracking number he would forward that. I emailed him asking if this meant I was getting my correct order, he emailed me back Sunday stating that he was still waiting to hear back from someone regarding my situation. I replied to him stating that he clearly wasn't paying attention to my issue and that I felt his communication was way off. So I call today to speak to someone else about fixing this simple mistake. I speak to a woman who tells me once again that she has to forward it to upper management. I told her that already should have been done and it's been almost a week since this all first started. I said the longer this takes the less chance there is of me getting my correct order which is what I wanted instead of a refund since I had gotten this as a gift. Getting nowhere with them I decided that since there was only one day left on this deal that I reordered it myself which I told her by me doing that and sending the incorrect one back clearly would have solved my problem faster than by trying to go through customer service cause I've gotten nowhere. I will not be ordering from groupon goods again not because the mistake happened but because of customer service. I was passed around and given the usual I'm sorry but despite telling them how frustrated I was and how I felt no one was dealing with my issue and they still didn't do anything about it shows how much they don't care. It's sad because I really liked them until this ordeal.

Tip for consumers: Just don't...save yourself the headache

maythed
9/28/14

I used to buy from Groupon a lot until one day, the shipping never arrived. USPS posted that the item irrived and it never did. I sent an email to Groupon and they told me there was nothing they could do. So basically, if you buy something from Groupon there is no security that you will get it after they charge you for the item. They do not do any refund or send you another one. Groupon is a fraud.

alexav2
9/27/14

First time ordering from groupon & NEVER AGAIN!!! HORRIBLE SHIPPING!!!!!! I ordered something on sep. 9th & they just shipped it on sep 26!! WTFFFF!! Groupon is indeed a piece of $#*! im sticking to amazon.

tikik
9/26/14

I ordered something using a promotion code. When they charged me though, I was not given the discount. I contacted them repeatedly asking for a refund. It is just a few dollars but to me it is the principal of the matter. I first got a form answer saying I was given a credit. I responsed saying I wanted a refund and was told that it appeared I used my groupon (yes i did the day after I bought it so the overcharge was not even on my account yet) and it appeared based on that it was fine. I replied saying it made no sense and got a "supervisor" that gave me a form answer. They are not offering real customer service and they are using dishonest business practices. I would urge anyone who has an experience like this with them to file a dispute with your credit card. They don't seem to want to listen to any customers, but they will have to listen to the banks.

Tip for consumers: Don't try to use a promo code, they are just a deceptive tactic to get your money and then ignore you.

laurat28
9/26/14

Their customer support is really bad. I Pre-Ordered an iphone 6 case and somehow the wrong size was accidentally selected. I tried contacting them to change the order but they told me that "Since it's been more that 2 hours we can't change it". Mind you that if THEY had responded to me sooner that wouldn't have been an issue. So I tried contacting them again since I really don't see why they can't change a Pre-Order that hasn't even been shipped yet and they gave me the EXACT same reply, like copy & paste same. So I tried contacting them again to get them to cancel the order and they sent me the SAME response AGAIN! It's like they don't even bother reading peoples e-mails! My advice is the AVOID buying from here as their customer support is TERRIBLE! Doing something as simple as changing something in a pre-order shouldn't be this difficult!

idag6
9/25/14

Get this! This is the outcome of my issue. To recap:- Item is not received after 3 weeks. Groupon Singapore advised not to cancel that its a good deal and I'll receive in 5 days. on the 4th day, they cancel the order without telling me. When I email them, they said they have refunded me and there is no refund in my Paypal. So I've emailed them asking for my money and opened a PayPal dispute.

Their reply - they will refund me in GROUPON credits to be used within 23 months and they are sure that I'll enjoy using them in Groupon.

How is this fair??? So they didnt send me my item, took my money, now giving me no option but to only use it in Groupon and the worst thing give me a time limit for the use. So after 12 months, if I don't use it, the money is theirs! How many ppl are they scamming with this crap! Who makes up these policies????

Tip for consumers: Not recommended unless you are ok to have to fight for your money when things go bad. Customer satisfaction is not their priority.

pinkyp3

1st order
Sent me a damaged product and refused to take it back as they do not receive returns on most items.
2nd order
I ordered ten razors and They only sent me half of them.
3rd order
while still trying to use my 1st order credit (that they refused to return) I never received the next order.
still waiting....

Tip for consumers: I hear its good for events but NOT good for buying goods!

briannac3
9/25/14

i order 2 pair of jeans on september 14 and still haven't got it.I've previously ordered from two other sites and recieved my things on time.So why am i still waiting on my groupon purchases???This will be the last time ordering from this site.And as far as referring people to you all..HELL NOOOO..I'am very unpleased and so impatient

Tip for consumers: TAKE TIME AND READ REVIEWS BEFORE PURCHASES.

katk6
9/24/14

My first time using Groupon Goods and I will NEVER buy from them again. I have waited over 12 days for my order and it still shows "awaiting fulfillment." After digging deep to try to find a contact number (which they clearly bury on their site so they don't have to listen to how bad they are) I called and waited for 38 minutes on hold. when the customer service rep got on the phone he told me he couldn't help me because there was no update to my order. i told him to cancel but he can't because there is no update number to do so. So i asked if he thought it was acceptable business practice to not have fulfilled an order 12 days out and that i should be held hostage on a purchase that may or may not be fulfilled. He had no answer other than to say without an updated tracking number he can't help. well i can't have an updated tracking number if the item hasn't even been fulfilled or shipped yet. the most ridiculous circle jerk i've ever witnessed. I was told to call back in three more days so i can wait on hold again with another useless person. I get orders faster from zullily that even notes on their site they don't ship until all items have been purchased in that stock. just ridiculous. DO NOT WASTE YOUR TIME OR MONEY. NO AMOUNT OF SAVINGS IS WORTH THIS BS.

Tip for consumers: DON'T!

garyc39
9/24/14

Groupon Goods are the worst! My first order, for whatever reason
Failed to arrive. Then I ordered Motorola Blue tooth Buds, $50.
After 90 days they just stopped working. My email to customer service only generated an I'm Sorry!' response. I'm sorry but we only cover product if damaged in delivery, I'm sorry but 14 days is our max coverage. No help in resolution. No help in contact source to resolve, only I'm sorry. And with that I agree, THEY ARE SORRY! Never again!

Tip for consumers: Don't buy Groupon Goods! You'll be sorry!

rickyl6
9/24/14

Purchased a pair of hiking shoes for my wife on Groupon back on August 29th stating on there it was available. The only reason I purchased this was because she has very small feet and finding a pair that would fit her is very difficult. The website does say 12 business days and only refund within 48 hours of purchased. It's now September 23rd, 17 business days later, no tracking number, it haven't event left the facility. The only thing I got so far is an update that was from September 10th. I'm going back to Amazon with my Amazon Prime which I get my item in 2 business days. I called on September 22nd to try to get a refund but the hold was 20-30 minutes long. They either have a lot of customers calling to ask where's the item or they have no one working on the other line.

The only reason why Groupon is getting an extra star because at lease they refunded me but my theory is that they don't have the size in stock otherwise why would they refunded me when it state clearly that they only refund within 48 hours of purchased. Their excuse was that there was a delay, come on, 17 business days delay when it says available when I ordered it, that's 24 days. Just tell me the truth instead of this BS excuses.

rachela18
9/22/14

Booked a sailboat for Offshore Adventure through Groupon I do not often write negative reviews but my experience with this company has been AWFUL! My boyfriend had booked a sailboat for 6 people back in May, and the day of the outing, we received a phone call saying that due to weather, our trip was being cancelled. It DID NOT rain a single drop that day, however it was during a Blackhhawks playoff game, so we were weary... Anyways, upon asking to reschedule, we were told there were no available dates until September and we could not be refunded.... We rescheduled for today, September 21st. This morning we received a phone call, again, saying that due to thunderstorms, our trip had been cancelled for a second time. Once again, it DID NOT rain!! When we called and asked for a refund they said they do not refund based on weather cancellations and we explained how the weather has been fine both times and they still said no. Now the only date they gave us was for a Tuesday in October... we cannot do this as I am in class. They said if not, we can reschedule for NEXT YEAR! This is by far, the most god awful costumer service we have ever experienced... honestly HORRIBLE! They are refusing to refund us, despite the fact that both times, they have cancelled, not us! I know that they will just continue to claim it was the weather but at this point, any company with morals and decency would offer us a refund

Tip for consumers: DO NOT BUY get aways, outings, boat tours or anything that is not tangible! If these are cancelled for some reason, you will never see your money again1

chuckyg
9/21/14

What an absolute joke of a website I purchased camera system off there site cancelled my order was still sent product ...returned product only to be told every excuse under the sun to not refund my money still waiting for my refund it's been since 01/08/2014 very poor customer service skills will never be using this dodgy ass website ever again taking further action as i want my $594 refund for product I never wanted once I cancelled order

Tip for consumers: Don't buy from there site it's a joke to get refunds off of them even with proof from australia post still being told haven't recieved the product back....lies lies and more lies will be gettin lawyer involved to tak civil action against groupon for my refund

emilyd15
9/20/14

I sent in a complaint in regards to an issue I was having with Paint Nite on August 20th. It is now September 20th and I am still being given the run around. They have said Paint Nite was going to reach out to me, they didn't. They asked me stupid questions in regards to me reaching out to the company. Of course I reached out to Paint Nite first! They keep saying they are looking into it. I have been patient and now it has been a month with no resolution! This company is horrible at customer service and does not know how to address or resolve problems. I would not use this company!

Tip for consumers: If you have any issues with a groupon, they will give you the run around and not actually address the issue or resolve the problem.

margos4
9/19/14

Appalling Customer Service, dishonest suppliers. Firstly I ordered two sets god luggage suppliers got the colours wrong and then Groupon told me I would have to sort it out myself. Then yesterday I received my final purchase from them, I ordered two apple headsets at $19 a set and only received one set so I am $19 out of pocket unless I want to fight with an overseas company. As if.

This company should be shut down, Australian Consumer Affairs should be reading these reviews and conducting a full investigation. Extremely unhappy and have now unsubscribed from their website not a moment too soon, I wish I had of read these reviews before using the site. Thanks very one for writing the reviews.

Tip for consumers: Don't use it.

susang42
9/19/14

Crappy cheap products, crappy delivery time, crappy customer service! Never again, Living Social better products & got it 2 days after I ordered it. Very disappointed in Groupon... deleting the app from my phone!

keithh35
9/19/14

I ordered something on the 30th of August and today is the 19th of September and the item has not been shipped out. All they do is offer a refund. They don't know why it hasn't been shipped and don't know when it will be shipped.

Tip for consumers: If you really need it think about it before you order.

liveyh
9/18/14

Still waiting on a product I ordered 2 months ago... Not to mention they sent me a broken product and will not refund or exchange it. By the way. It would not let me give it 1 star, though I think it should receive ZERO.

Tip for consumers: Don't use.

louiser23
9/18/14

Have ordered two separate products over 2 months ago , have not received them , got in contact with groupon and company that were ment to send the items and they have no clue . I will never order from groupon again

justind43
9/17/14

Disappointed is an understatement. I ordered a (Garmin NOH Approach S3 Golf Watch) watch from them and have been waiting for 16 days. I finally contacted them today and was told they were busy and had no clue when it would arrive or if it had been sent. They offered me a refund and I took it. Groupon should have contacted me at the very least to let me know my package would not arrive on time. Worst part is the watch was a birthday gift for my fathers 60th birthday which has now past.

I would never order another item from this company again.

Tip for consumers: If you do order from this site do not order an item that has to be delivered. I know others that purchase coupons and they don't typically have issues.

If you want to order actual items Please, I beg you, use Amazon or anyone else for that matter...

laurak47
9/16/14

I think Groupon are ok for days out and experiences etc, but branching out into items is useless if they can not help when something is wrong. I bought some speakers and when they arrived they did not work. I sent them back expecting to receive a replacement only to hear nothing at all. I called them one week later and was told they would give me a refund but Groupon do not give replacements. Do not give replacements?? I bought something that was faulty, why would I not get a replacement?? What was worse, they no longer had them available on line so I couldn't even re-order. I sent back the faulty one, as far as I am concerned they should have made sure I got what I bought from them. I will not be buying any items off groupon again as its not worth the risk of it not working!! Its crazy and completely floored!!

shalag
9/15/14

Got an email this morning that I had tried to purchase over $400 worth of merchandise from Groupon. I called them to let them know it was fraudulent and they asked me what I wanted them to do about it! I explained that I knew I needed to change my password but they needed to be informed that there was fraudulent activity. The gal then proceeded to tell me I had made an accidental "pocket purchase." I said that wasn't possible so she put me on hold to go check with her supervisor. Yep, they agreed with her - I had made a pocket purchase. Ummm…not even remotely possible. I would have had to pocket enter my pass code to unlock my phone, pocket click the folder where the app is, pocket click the app, pocket select 3 items and then pocket confirm and pocket enter my 8-character password. Yeah, I don't think so!

ivyf8
9/12/14

The deals always look great, but I got terrible deals once in a while, e.g. the product quality was inferior. But just not my luck. They tried their best.

nick902
9/12/14

Groupon..groupon..groupon.. Where do I start? If the thousands of terrible customer reviews all over the internet aren't enough to get the attention of the idiotic CEO to make proper changes to this fraud of a company, what will? How does a company like this continue on? It's the same story that you and I have gone through time and time again. Plain and simple Groupon possesses the most awful, unprofessional, unwelcomed , unbelievably lousy customer service in man kind ever encountered. The employees act as if you are bothering them by simply acquiring as to know information pertaining to any purchase you the customer has made; they will have attitude and sigh when they have to lift one finger to do anything. Most of the time the 'customer service representive' will reply to almost any question you may have with "I don't know", they won't even try. The wait time to recieve your package could be an upwards of 2+ months! Not to mention the ridiculous wait times to even come in verbal contact with a representative, 30-40 minutes. Let's see how long a company of such low quality will last, shall we?

Tip for consumers: Spend your hard earned money else where.

nicoles58

Customer By Web Form 09/08/2014 07:15 AM

Hello,

I purchased a pair of Lady Gaga Beats earphones as of late the left side headphone is not working. I purchased it on Feb. 14, 2014 through Groupon.
I was advised by Groupon to reach out to you to have them repaired.

Hello Nicole,

Thank you for contacting Beats by Dr. Dre Support.

I understand that you are having issues with your Beats that were purchased from Groupon.

I regret to inform you that Groupon is not an authorized retailer of our products.

In order to resolve these issues with your headphones, I would advise contacting the retailer/seller to see what they can do for replacement.

As the retailer is not authorized we cannot confirm if these are authentic Beats headphones or not, and would not be able to offer warranty service.

I can definitely understand any frustration that this causes, and I sincerely apologize for that inconvenience.

If you’re suspicious that your Beats by Dr. Dre product is not the genuine article, there are steps you can take to get help.

• Contact the seller and try to return the Beats for a full refund.
• Call your credit card company and ask for an immediate “charge back” or “reversal of charges.”
• If you bought it through a platform or payment service like eBay or Paypal, report the counterfeit seller to them.
• In the U.S. you can report counterfeit product to the FBI using their Internet Crime Complaint Center (IC3) reporting form.
• If the headphones were shipped via U.S. Mail, you can also report the seller/ sender to the U.S. Postal Inspectors, using their reporting tool.

Be aware that the only Beats by Dre website is http://www.beatsbydre.com/

You can find our authorized retailers list at http://www.beatsbydre.com/support/buying/authorized-retailers.html

Please let us know if you have any questions or concerns.

Thanks,

Daniel Z.

Beats by Dr. Dre™ Support
1-800-442-4000
Hours of Operation
6:00 a.m. to 7:00 p.m. PST
Seven Days a Week
www.beatsbydre.com/support

Tip for consumers: Avoid - when it seems too good to be true, it usually is.

yingh2
9/12/14

I have made many purchases from Groupon. I have never had a problem with it so far. I asked for a couple of returns in the past and got them really quickly. I would recommend the site to everyone else.

ravindrak
9/12/14

A real pathetic customer complaint handling Co. Avoiding approach thinking it will be resolved.
I have been chasing them since 14th Jul'14, called them 50 times, sent mails, no response. On phone they say your call important but get s disconnected after 2.14 sec. I was promised 3 times seniors will call but no call till date.
They issue vouchers without commitment of honouring by merchants.
The products shown on site and actual also varies in terms of colour and size.
Totally unfriendly customer management approach by co. officials.

Tip for consumers: Be careful when you buy products online as customer management vvvv poor and approach not customer friendly.

chewyl
9/11/14

Worst customer service ever. Be careful if you buy electronics from them. I bought a tablet and it turned out to be defective, now they won't take it back. They aren't interested in actually helping their customers, just selling crap.

Tip for consumers: Go to ebay, or amazon, will find great deals, and won't have to deal with these people.

asifj1
9/8/14

Please all .. Don't use group on. Un professional staff and CEO of as well.
Ebay has quality and delivered goods as promised.

tonic16
9/7/14

I bought a groupon @ $25.00 for $75.00 worth of product. I let it expire but decided to purchase $25 worth of of the product. When I keyed in the groupon code number, the vendor did not recognize it, thus I could not go thru with the purchase. I e-mailed groupon about the situation and they said they could do nothing. I e-mailed them again and said they would make an "exception" and give me a groupon credit of $12.50. Still dissatisfied, I e-mailed them again... nothing...Not a happy groupon user.

antonios35
9/6/14

GROUPON GIVE ME THE WORS TIME TO RETURN SOMETHING AND I CANT RETURN I DONT RECOMEND GROUPON TO PORCHESE

Tip for consumers: BECAREFULL WHEN YOU BY IN GROUPON

annah49
9/4/14

Purchased an item for $250 and when I tried to use it, it turned out to be a piece of junk. I returned the item the next day. Few days later, I received an email that they had received my item and processing the refund and that I should receive my refund within 2-3 weeks, but most likely "faster". It has been over a month and I received no refund and no correspondance on when I can see my money back. I emailed them twice and all I got was a response from a Groupon Robot ( I kid you not, that's the signature) that they would contact me soon. Frustrated I dug out a well-hidden phone number for their customer service and decided to call them. I have been on hold for the last 60 mins ( no joke) as I am writing this and they are not picking up, just playing some annoying music. As soon as I get this return resolved I am cancelling my account with groupon.

cheezzyk
8/29/14

I bought a horseback riding ticket for my husband birthday. But they couldn't fit me in the day I wanted to go. That was alright I knew it may happen,so we went to there different day. They were nice and advised I can call Groupon to get refund.

Then I did....The women I talked was so rude, I know so many consumers called you claim , but before I started talking She had already gave me bad manner.

The point is
We have all knew the Groupon doesn'r have good service.
The business owner !!
You shouldn't deal with the Groupon. They make your businesses looks bad !!

I know I am small business owner, and I used them as free Advertisement.
Bad Idea!!!

ja13416
8/29/14

Have had two experiences in which what I purchased didn't come through to fruition. Absolutely regret joining up and will never use again....there is always the fine print which is inflexible and they take no prisoners. Bad customer service. Never again.

Tip for consumers: Don't!

1 Questions & Answers

Below are questions from consumers with answers from the Groupon staff and other consumers. Do not write reviews in this section - click here to write a review
Ask a question
Q: What should I do to get back vouchers that I bought but haven't redeemed yet from the list of My Groupons? When I get into the MY GROUPONS , it stated that "My orders-You have yet to make any Groupon purchase(s).",but actually I bought 3 vouchers already.They disappeared from the list after one month purchased.Please tell me what should I do to get them back by email to me (quikping@gmail.com)!Thanks in advance!
8/2/13
heathers3
A: What does this have to do with groupon.com?
4/25/10
Add your answer
Questions? Get answers from the Groupon staff and other consumers.
  • From where do products ship?

2 Coupons for Groupon

No coupon code needed
Shop now at Groupon to save!
Go to Groupon