US Government's NSF

support@groupon.com

953 Reviews for Groupon.com

Review Highlights

robertf1

“Where is the Group On coupon?” Dan Abushanab demands.

natc1

I paid for my voucher and my order was never fulfilled.

alext4

Not enough customer demand means it's down here from there.

1 star
Rating Distribution

▼ Sort by: recent

mickeym17
6/25/14

bought a groupon for water rafting, turned out it was wrong location. they did refund my 100 dollars but as groupon dollars. after a few months of not be able to find a DEAL
I purchased products instead. all I can say is I got dollar store merchandise at sears prices
I for 1 am done

sue-ellend
6/25/14

I bought a Groupon for Whole House Air Duct Cleaning. I have two air conditioning units so I had to buy two. Total purchase was $88.00. The voucher said Mission Air Duct Cleaning in Worcester, MA. The appointment was confirmed by US Air Solutions in Phoenix AZ. The technician that showed up at my house was from Clean Air Duct Services. This guy told me $88 would not cover the cost for the whole house and tried to up sell me to $887.00. After I told him him no, he said he could decrease it $589. I told him to just do the $88 job. This amounted to spraying sanitizer into the vents (without cleaning them). I didn't bother to argue with him, I just wanted him to leave. I have sent an email to Groupon - we'll see if I get a response.

rr38
6/25/14

Groupon does not assist and help their merchants or their costumers. Either parties harass each other all this takes place because Groupon will ignore you issues.
This is an email a Merchant received from a customer. all because Groupon is arrogant. Merchant had to take legal action for being bullied and harassed. Groupon has a shut eye on this and many other matters refused to respond.

I CONFIRMED WITH YOU!!!! Where does it say you will have to reconfirm with me? My god, you are a complete IDIOT. Absolutely stupid. I’ve never dealt with someone so moronic as you and I’ve had some doozies. You have no respect for other people where you don’t reply to e-mails or respect their time. You say that you didn’t reply because you were out of town… so right after you sent me an e-mail on June 1 at 8:35 AM you disappeared for 22 days? You come up with such circular logic that I’m surprised you can keep up with your excuses and lies. Give me a break. You are a real piece of work. My money is already been credited back to me so good luck with your hundreds of bookings. I’ll see if I can find you on any of the other daily deals websites and make sure everyone knows what a complete nightmare you are…… just wow….

jackt33
6/24/14

Never buy from them .Bad customer services,paid but never received,ask refund but tell me send email only they even do have a phone number !! Never buy again from groupon.

kristinem6
6/24/14

Booked a trip to Azores for 10/3. Never heard back from Azores express and when I contacted Groupon, they told me to hold off 3 to 4 days because they were probably just backed up. Never heard from Azores express at all so when I finally did, my return flight was no longer available. So basically Groupon deals, even though it includes rt airfare, you have nothing reserved after you have paid and the airlines is focusing on filling the seats with the more expensive travellers. Shady practice!

annf11
6/23/14

Purchased Sketcher GoWalk.
Product clasp very poor quality. No safety features to keep unit from coming unclipped and falling off.
My unit fell off my wrist on day three while walking at a farmers market.
Do not buy this product and NEVER count on Groupon to back their merchandise.

pradeepb
6/20/14

I have had worst experience with Groupon recently. I purchased a Samsung Tab and they sent a defective piece. When I returned it, there was not update on tracking of the product. Now the product is finally in their return center after two weeks, they have not processed the money back into my credit card yet. They do not realize the loss to the customers in opportunity cost.

The second experience I have is for the Starbucks coupon I purchased. When I went to a Starbucks at Price Chopper, they initially told that they will honor the coupon. While paying they tried to scan/enter the coupon number but it did not work. They even did not apologize for that and behaved rudely, thinking that I had exhausted the coupon. I had to pay out of my pocket. That was utter humiliation. With these experiences I would say a big NO to groupon.

ks62
6/16/14

Groupon goods customer service is horrible. Couldn't even find a phone number to contact them on their site. Had to google and find elsewhere...because they DON"T want to hear from you. Lost my shipment and wouldn't reship because the deal was over. Didn't care to make any offer to rectify other than giving me $10 towards a future purchase. Tried multiple times...issues each time. Won't be ordering again.

jenniferd35
6/12/14

I have purchased many "local deals" which turned out okay. However, I have purchased 2 groupon "goods" with less than satisfactory results. The first, never came (they told me the only option i had was groupon bucks for a refund)... The second... Well it's 3 weeks later and nothing. I can't even track where it is! Terrible customer service, I will no longer be using them. Amazon local is MUCH more reliable. Do NOT use groupon!

tj68
6/12/14

Never buy Groupon Gateway deal. I learned Groupon was not the place to save money, instead they rip you off. The online processed confirmation showed $187.XX without indicating it was US dollars. They billed me $209.XX CAD, but I received Hotel receipt $153.XX CAD in May 2014. The customer service basically just told me they were sorry to hear that. Everything is customer's own responsibility, you take your own risk.

maralinad
6/10/14

In reading other reviews from prior, it seems there were issues with Groupon, the businesses and consumers. As of today (6/2014), my experience thus far as been stellar. I've purchased mostly services from home cleaning, massage, hair, makeup, nails and more. All of the services I've received have been honored as listed with no issues. My new favorite cosmetologist who does my hair was found through Groupon. She also offers the same price every time I come back with or without the Groupon. In discussion, she loves the Groupon offer because it brought lots of new customers to her and almost a 100% good experience. No issues with offering services she couldn't fulfill or not receiving enough profit. Perhaps these were issues from the past and have been resolved? Regardless, every business I have purchased a Groupon from has provided the service as listed and the experience has been 100% positive. I love the deals and the businesses seem to enjoy the increased traffic. Definitely read the fine print for details and mention the Groupon if booking by phone or type it in if possible while scheduling. Well worth it!

betht8
6/9/14

Groupon is not about providing great customer service. It is about taking people's money regardless of the situation. It is like too bad, so sad. At least, Livingsocial will refund a partial refund of your purchase if you are not end up using it. With Groupon, you loose every dollars, forget about any refund. I want to know if there is a federal agency that regulate company like Groupon. I will file a complain so they can investigate this awful company.

lynneb9
6/6/14

I bought winter boots 07 May 2014 on the 28th June while out walking my dogs, one was letting in water...and now they do'nt want to know.. There is no after service, Think twice before ordering of them. LB

shaylah
6/4/14

Awful customer service! I purchased an item which ended up being defective so I shipped it back using the return label provided from Groupon. I shipped the item on May 7th however the item was not received to the warehouse until May 23 which is in the same state! After realizing the status of the return had been changed to closed yet I hadn't received by refund, I called customer service only to be told I needed to provide another 21 days for them to facilitate the refund. I will NEVER order from Groupon again. Not worth the hassle.

liza71
6/2/14

Not worth the trouble. Prices appear to be good deals but I have always ended up paying more than I planned to (once shipping/tax etc. are included) and it has always been a HUGE HASSLE to actually get my merchandise! I've had to contact customer service for assistance every single time. Don't do it. Not worth it.

marym117
6/2/14

False advertising! I purchased a camera package on May 15: camera body, 2 lenses, bag, and lens cleaning kit. In about 2 weeks I received a camera body and one lens. After emailing 5 times, Groupon support finally said I couldn't get the rest of the purchase and offered to accept it in return or refund $30--for a telephoto lens, bag, and cleaning kit!!

I purchased a package and should have received the entire package, not an opportunity to print a return label and then cart the package to the post office.

I've just returned it today so I can't comment on the refund process.

krisr18
6/1/14

Ordered two sets of 32 make-up brushes from Groupon. After a couple of weeks only one arrived. I emailed them asking if the second set was dispatched separately. When I got a reply, they told me they were very sorry but they would not be able to send me the second set but I could get credited for the missing item or I could return the one I did receive for a full refund. I replied to them that I would not be interested in credit as I would not be purchasing from them again if they cannot fulfill their customers orders and I was not interested in a refund as it would mean I was losing out on the product I did receive. Again I got an email stating me to return my product IF it was eligible to be returned. I replied back that I am entitled to a replacement for my missing item and I would like to know why I am not able to receive my missing product when they still have the products their website for sale. I also stated that I was unable to return my make-up brush set as it was given as a present so did that mean I had lost out on my refund and will be stuck with credit that I have no intention of using. Waiting on a reply from them but I am determined to either get my item or a refund so I can get it from a more reliable source.

kileyh
5/30/14

Have always had awesome expierences through groupon! Returns are easy shipping a bit slow but customer service is great!

lanal5
5/26/14

A perfect experience of being scammed

Never write reviews (also appreciate the ones shared), but in this case after being scammer by Mr. Miller and after his scam was backed up by Groupon, I decided it the time to put my experience in black and white. Hopefully some people will avoid the same mistake I did.

Without doing a research on the Internet, I bought this deal ("Half Day Hawk Handling Experience") on 16th of January and decided to wait a couple of months before contacting Mr. Miller (waiting for a warmer weather). I was naive to expect that 6 month would be enough to book an appointment (as deal is to expire on 12th of July).

I contacted Mr. Miller in March, a couple months before I wanted to make an appointment. No reply and I was too busy, so decided to wait another month. Contacted him on 8th of May. Received email back saying:
"Since we receive numerous enquiries on a daily basis, can I ask you to re-contact me again in approximately 10 days time when I should be able to confirm the June dates for you? Likewise, the dates for July will not be confirmed until mid-June."

Waited 9 days and contacted his on 17th of May. No reply. Sending a polite notice on 19th asking if he received my email and has the dates. No reply. Waited another two days and contacted Groupon on 23rd of May (so we're 15 days further from Mr Millers last email). Wrote to Groupon support and couple hours later received email from Mr Miller. Talking about coincidences.

Reply from Mr Miller
"The next available dates for the bird of prey handling experience (3 hours) are as follows:
· Saturday 31 May
· Tuesday 3 June
· Thursday 5 June
· Tuesday 10 June
· Thursday 19 June"

So, here I had two problems:
1. There is only 1 Saturday available, a short notice of a week away which we had to reserve for other things as we can't sit around and wait for Mr Miller to answer to us. Why would he... we already paid.
2. Advertisement states that "Eagle and bird of prey experience valid Tue, Thu and Sat 10.30am-1.30pm. " This this a false statement which puts Groupon AND Mr Miller in breach of a contract I already paid for. As from his email it states he only has 1 Saturday a month available.

Explained this situation to Groupon and asked to cancel the deal THREE times. Template answer asking ME to go ahead with the deal and handle it with THEIR business partner.

Bottom line. £18 down, lost time explaining Groupon guys what's wrong, but they don't listen. They don't care about all negative reviews people leave about Mr. Millers business on Internet and they don't care about their customers, as in their first email they mentioned I'm not the first person to contact them about the problem with this deal.

Combined, how many people did Mr Miller and Groupon ignored showing complete disrespect to their customers?

Not impressed and disappointed in such scamming techniques...

mattb69
5/24/14

good site. used it to get a discount for jet skiing, cost me about 50% of the regular price. never tried anything else, but the jet ski thing held its promise and i cant complain. if i find something i need in the future, i'll consider buying a coupon there again.

gaylej
5/24/14

They have the worst customer service. I bought a $130 plus tax litterbox that was self cleaning. I;m disabled so I thought it would be great. when I got it I had to try all the tricks they offered to get my cat comfortable with the new set up. He is a large cat and his poop is as big as my Pitbull's. His urine is also a large amount so the box is basically unusable to him after 2 or 3 days. Not even close to what was promised. of course it was after 14 days and Groupon would not do ANYTHING. I will say that the company i bought the litter from gave me 75% back and called me to talk about it. The company I bought the permanent pan from gave me 50% back. Both of them were so nice. Both were sellers on AMAZON. I am on a very small income now that I can't work so it's really hard to take the hit for this. Groupon did not care about my situation or the fact that they lost a customer who has bought a lot of products from them. Very disappointed.

minhv1
5/24/14

NEVER BUT ANYTHING FROM HERE IF MORE THAN $100. YOU WILL NEVER RECIEPT AFTER 4 MONTHS CONTACT ALL YOU GET BACK IS KEEP ASKING YOU WAITING FOR THEM TO WORK IT OUT. THEN EXPIRED DAY COME UP. YOU GET NOTHING. NO WHERE TO COMPLAIN, NO WAY TO GET YOUR MONEY BACK
IM VERY ANGRY . AND REALLY FEEL LIKE A NUT JUST BECAUSE I DONT KNOW WHAT TO DO

bg25
5/23/14

groupon is a SCAM! do NOT buy anything from them. I ordered a clarisonic for $150 and 5 months later it completely stopped working for no reason. When I called customer service they said that it was past the 14 day return mark and they couldn't do anything to help me. So basically I was screwed out of $150 and I'm stuck with a broken product. TERRIBLE customer service and overall a complete SCAM

marym110
5/15/14

I have purchased many deals through groupon. Mainly tickets to concerts or events. I have never had a problem redeeming what I purchased. The only negative thing I have to say is their slow customer service. I purchased something and immediately had buyers remorse. I wrote to them immediately, but it took them 3 days to get back to me. I was just happy they agreed to issue me a credit; which I later used on some tickets!

marilynm12
5/12/14

I recently purchased Garcinia Cambogia through the Groupon website (one of their deals). Then suddenly, I started receiving monthly supplies of a lower quality/reproduction brand, charging my credit card $79.92/month. Groupon was obviously used by a scam company. BUT the real problem was Groupon’s dismissal of the matter, and failure to take any responsibility for the products they endorse through their coupons/deals! They tossed the responsibility back on me. Their policy is irresponsible and something to stay away from. Here is their reply:
Any purchases made on a third party website are not linked to Groupon and we would recommend checking with the purchases before processing the payment. I would recommend reaching out to the business who is supplying the products for any questions and refunds.

pawans3
5/10/14

I took three deals -
BVS mechanics in hedge end...
They charged 30 for oil abd very poor valet... also in 2 days I had power steering leak... when I went again they said they are too busy to look... 70-75 u can get the servicing in any local garage. Groupon and their dealers are just cheat... they dont bother about customer services.

Kutz n beauty.... in portswood road... it took me 2 months to get a weekend appointment... and then the address website puts is 2.5 miles away from the actual then they said its tom tom fault... and provided only half of service...

Raymon redfern photography... in sholing...
He will give you three prints... which are really small... after 1 month... and to get the good quality CD he charges 200 gbp... A robbery... not sure whats the point of having a deal if you have to pay 230 for 3 small prints and some good photographs...just cheating by group on.... I will prefer buying a cheap SLR camera instead... a printer and photo paper....

The deals look fantastic... but inside they are bad with poor custimer services....

christines31
5/6/14

Awful Just Awful If I could give less stars I would. Unreliable shipping times, mixed with bad information provided when you call customer service makes this not worth the hassle. Prices draw you in but they can not guarantee your order will arrive in the specified time frame. PLEASE SPARE YOURSELF THE HASSLE!

deloresg1
5/4/14

I orders 2 Clairsonic replacement brushes and they just arrived but they were too small to use with my Clairsonic so I went to their web site and found out that they are not returnable. Silly me, I should have read the fine print on my I Phone before I purchased them but it never crossed my mind that they would sell a product that was so clearly defective and not allow a return. The discount was clearly not worth it to buy something that I just need to throw away. Don't just walk from this website, RUN.

oliviam11
5/2/14

My very first experience at groupon I purchased tickets to concert and accidentaly purchased for wrong location, I tried calling to refund the tickets same da day and i couldn't talk to anybody because they were closed at 5... I also tried sending an emailand thier website wasnt working. So i called first thing in the morning and turns out you could only refund same day, which seems wrong because they should have staff answering phones until midnight...they didnt even give me a credit. I will never purchase anything on groupon again.

maryannc2
5/2/14

I have used Groupon successfully many times however the last two occasions have been a disaster and I won't be shopping with them again. The first disaster was purchasing 4 rugby tickets a year before the game. The tickets never arrived and it was down to me to chase Groupon to find out what was going on. In the end we had to get to the Twickenham stadium early in order to pick up the tickets and instead of the promised ' good ' seats we were given seats tucked in a corner and very disappointing . The second disaster was when I received a wicker picnic basket instead of a steam generated iron and had to wait two weeks for this ! When I actually got through to a real person instead of a useless automated response I was told that due to limited stock they could not send me my iron. They then told me they could see a similar one on the Internet and I should buy that and send back their picnic basket. I told them what I thought of that idea and they promised me a £ 10 voucher .The iron on the Internet wasn't the same and as I m not going to use Groupon again the £10 voucher wasn't much use either ! I eventually found a replacement iron on Amazon who will deliver it tomorrow for about the same price as Groupon. ....oh and one more thing ! Groupon won't refund my money until they get the picnic basket back. They eventually agreed to send a courier to pick it up and I m just waiting to be charged for that as well !

jamesh114
Apprentice Reviewer
5/1/14

I've only used groupon a couple times. I was pretty pleased with anything I've chosen to purchase through them. The reason I deducted a star is because their customer service is painfully slow. I requested a refund on something once because I thought the place of business was a bit sketchy and it took them over 3 days to respond to me. When I found a number to call, the phone was never answered. They did end up getting back to me via email and giving me an account credit. I would have preferred a refund to my original method of payment, but that's okay. I used my credit towards tickets to an event.

kayd125
4/28/14

I think they offer some pretty good deals. I've only purchased items from the "Goods" section, and no complaints except for a cracked iPhone "tempered glass" screen protector, which was refunded the next day without a problem. The shipping is also just really, really slow. Other than that, no terrible issues...yet!

elenas14
4/25/14

I used Groupon last 2 years. Today , first time, I had a very frustrating experience. On March 29 , before buying Groupon, I called to Mixed Martial Arts & Fitness Academy in Kanata to verify , if I can buy Groupon and book a party for my kids on May 3rd. The owner Stephane D"Amour said me that no problem. I bought Groupon and called him back. He insisted that I don't need to come and to come only on May 3rd half hour in advance of the beginning of the party. Today I called him to confirm. He said that he doesn't have my name on the list and I didn't call him. On my words that I am not crazy to invite guests before party's arrangement continued to insist that I didn't call. Actually I was first who bought the Groupon. I couldn't believe my ears.

mitchm15
4/25/14

Groupon is a complete SCAM!!! Do not give these people your money under any circumstances. I've used them a couple times for some local deals in my area but two months ago I purchased two separate meal deals for a restaurant. It turned out that the place did not accept the Groupons!!! They came up with an excuse that they were under new management. I have spent a month trying to get a refund from these people but to no avail. Now I'm out $100! I don't know how these criminals are able to continue robbing people like this. I'm currently seeking legal action. Good luck to everyone else who has been robbed by Groupon. Spread the word!

girishn
4/24/14

This site really is bad with offers, most of the offers are fake and other site more better offers, event there are no review columns for people to put their comments about the product sold by them

ge3995
4/24/14

I ordered from Groupon. They took my order and my money but never shipped it. I emailed them a couple days after it was supposed to have been delivered and was told it was being filled to be shipped. After a couple more days, and no updates, I called them -- and again was told it was in the process of being filled. The day after I called them I received an email that my order was canceled. I was informed I would be receiving a refund within 7 to 10 business days. Still waiting. Groupon appears to be a scam.

sweett1
4/23/14

I very rarely leave a bad review about a business but here it is. I have been both a customer and a merchant with Groupon. As a customer, I got exactly what I paid for. When I elect to make a purchase from a second party that takes on average, over 50% of the profit from the local business, and that is after they cut the cost of a service in half, it leaves the small business owner with less than 25% of what they would normally make. Imagine going into work and receiving a paycheck that is over 75% less than what you normally make. The initial lour for business owners is that this is a marketing website. It's not a marketing website, it's a penny-pincher website and Groupon customers are known for wanting to purchase a service or product for the cheapest they possibly can. Don't be surprised if you get what you pay for. That's exactly what I got. As a merchant that takes great pride in what I do, I always give the best service possible. However, when you have people coming in to redeem their Groupon for what they paid for and then they want you to upgrade them and throw in all kinds of freebees, it's a bit disheartening. As a consumer, you should take pride in your interactions with your local micro-economy. It will only serve to make your community at large, a more desirable place to live and it's important to be good to people. In return, they will more times than not, be good to you. So, if you want to try out a local business, pay the extra money or ask if they have a new customer discount. Cut out Groupon all together. They have proven that they don't care about the customer and they don't care about the merchant. If you are a penny-pincher that just wants to buy as much as you can for as little as possible, please at least remember to tip your service people on 20% of the actual full price service (as you are getting it for ridiculously cheap) and be kind and grateful as you are already taking advantage and both you and they know it. One positive thing about Groupon is that it can introduce you to a business that you may not otherwise have known about. Groupon's communication is terrible.

garyh52
4/22/14

GF ordered 24 piece container set. Everything shows up fine, except 1 lid is cracked.
Call the support center and was told we would have to ship the entire set back.
Really? Really? was told they don't ship individual pieces. Folks this is not Amazon in terms of customer service for merchandise.

We will steer clear of any more group on deals

ronh35
4/21/14

DO NOT BUY FROM GROUPON IF YOU ARE GIFTING SOMETHING TO SOMEONE, AND DO NOT USE BUTLER DETAIL FOR AUTO DETAIL. An international friend thoughtfully had given me a Groupon Butler detail for a car I had loaded him. When contacted, Butler detail could only schedule a month out. On the scheduled day, I got a call that he was unable to come, but would call to reschedule at the end of the week. No call. So I called several times before getting a return call. Now the only dates available were another month out, so I asked him to cancel the order and return the money. Not able to he said, you have to make those arrangements with Groupon. At Groupon I was told that they could not cancel the order without talking to the account holder (who is now out of the country, and in military so not available for several months to a year). So, if it is a gift, do not use Groupon. Far better to do something else where the person you gift can get something for what you pay. And do not use Butler Detail. Special shout out to Amber, and Allison, and Naveen at Groupon for their not help. Do hope the people they do business with are equally unhelpful and equally as hurtful to their personal time and finances.

---Ron

marcs27
4/21/14

Be careful about ordering actual merchandise from Groupon as they will often have two other companies involved in sending the item. I have had problems with my last two orderes of merchandise and found that Groupon offers no help in mediating between the customer and the company that provides the item.

gabrielf8
4/20/14

Groupon offers a solid combination of deeply discounted deals and reliable customer service. Local deals on restaurants, small business offers and travel coupons are just a few of the offerings which make Groupon worth perusing.

johannam3
4/19/14

Awesome site with so many sales on great restaurants, vacations, good and much, much more. Anything you could think of could be found at an affordable price and is delivered as described.

davide42
4/17/14

I ordered the Rosetta Stone Spanish 1-4 set and gave my current address when I filled out the order form. I discovered the order is being shipped to my old address I had moved from 2 years ago when I placed another order. I sent them a note and asked if they could contact UPS and forward the package. They said it was not possible and I would have to wait until it was returned. It is now 4 weeks later and I have not received the product. The customer service tries to be helpful, but really it is a bunch of BS. I liked them until this order. I will never use them again. They SUCK.

conniel22
4/16/14

I purchased a groupon for Air soft thousand round session. It was a surprise for my grandsons. They informed me several of their friends had been injuried playing this and they did not want to do it. Groupon states the amount you pay never expires. They do not make it clear that amount is only good at the company stated on the Groupon and is not good toward any other groupon purchase, as I felt I was led to believe. I think this company lacks integrity.

pl762
4/15/14

I had a bit of a sticky situation and Caitlin at Groupon resolved it to my complete satisfaction, with just one phone call. Instilled confidence in the Groupon process. Thank you!

johnr152
4/10/14

We love running auto glass deals with groupon. They are great to work with and always profitable. Thank you groupon.

steveo19
4/9/14

I will never purchase goods from Groupon again. Products come from overseas and are second rate. Local restaurant deals are good though

jeffy9
4/8/14

I bought a lenovo PC from them. When I opened the box, it was a different one. When I tried the return the item online, the attempt was rejected as they label the item as "final sale".

The fact is under the production description, they claim it is "Free Return". When I emailed the customer service, I was told that they would send me a prepaid shipping label as one time exception "as we are close to the 14 day return window". I reported the problem within minutes of taking delivery. How could it be close to the 14 day return window?

Just be aware they operate on tight budget. What you get may not be what you want!

sherrys13
4/4/14

Groupon frontline staff appear to be sympathetic and concerned when you contact them with an issue, for example, I have an issue where the merchant refused to honour the groupon value, and would only only honour the value I actually paid groupon. Groupon frontline staff advised one of their reps would contact me via e-mail, but no contact ever received. This is the second time I've lost money on Groupon deals, and will no longer use their service.

emmas31
4/4/14

Horrible customer service!!! I used to love this site. They used to stand behind their products and would offer a refunds if merchant did not fulfill as promised. I purchased a groupon but when tried to use the merchant could not honor so they told me to contact groupon for a refund. I explained the situation to customer rep but she insisted they did not do refunds even thought the groupon was not expired and merchant would not honor. Even worse, customer rep had a horrible attitude and when I asked if I could speak to someone else she hanged up the phone. Never doing business with this company again!!

Best Daily Deals Sites Reviewed by Consumers on SiteJabber