US Government’s NSF

Rating Distribution

Detailed Rating Summary

Review Highlights

milessaw

Emailing the customer service, I got my response within the 1-2 business days as promised. (in 27 reviews)

johnk23

Buying the gift cards was easy, large selection of store and online gift cards, and Visa & Mastercard gift cards. (in 28 reviews)

mattr6

Well I don't have the activation code, and I can't find it anywhere, nor can I find it in any saved emails or documents. (in 13 reviews)

▼ Sort by: recent

jeffm124
4/25/16

I bought two Legoland gift cards on April 15th, as a birthday gift. I received a confirmation e-mail stating that the ship date was the 20th of April. I called April 26th to see why it still hasn't arrived, and that's when the representative stated that the order was cancelled. I never received an e-mail stating such cancellation took place, and furthermore they had not credited my credit card if this were true. They said "sorry" , but sorry just doesn't sit well with me when I have to tell my friend "sorry , Gift Card Mall is sorry they screwed up your order and now you have no birthday gift". Now I am worried that they won't refund the money, I will have to reverse charges with my credit card company, hopefully I can get my money back that way. VERY POOR CUSTOMER SERVICE, if they were truly "sorry" then they should offer to overnight the gift cards and at least refund some money back for the stress and hassle, DO NOT BUY FROM THIS CROOKED COMPANY !!!!!!!

iman50
4/20/16

OMG, who knew customer service could be this bad? I seldom write online reviews, but this company's conduct and practices are so bad that I felt an obligation to warn others. Over the last several months I have attempted 3 transactions to purchase gift cards from Gift Card Mall through Kroger.com website. All 3 were disasters, but the latest tops anything I've ever seen.
First transaction, purchased Lord & Taylor gift card to use online for Christmas shopping. Minor detail...L & T website doesn't accept the Lord & Taylor gift cards issued by Gift Card Mall. How does that even happen that GCM issues worthless gift cards for a company??
Second transaction, purchased a gift card from GCM for well-known dept. store using my debit card. Still not received after several days so called GCM. ONLY THEN was I told that they had cancelled the transaction days earlier because the billing address on debit card (as on all my bank stmts etc.) was a PO Box and they don't accept PO Boxes as billing address. Not disclosed anywhere about "NO PO Box" and didn't bother to even notify me of the status of the transaction.
Yesterday, purchased Petco card online. It's more than 24 hours later...and SIX phone calls....and no ecard received. First 4 calls, was told that it can take "4-24 hours" to process transactions. Fifth call (24+ hours after purchase) was told it can take "24 BUSINESS hours" or 3 days to process. Also told that I would get a call back by a specific time. One hour AFTER that specific time, I called back for a SIXTH time. Person on the phone (called herself "first level" rep) couldn't do anything, person who was supposed to call me back was "on another call" so I asked to be transferred to a second level person. On hold forever and then...get this...was told that "the person who handles this isn't in yet"!!! So there's ONE person in the whole company who can figure out what's going on with my transaction. Later found out that one person is in another country!!! So there's one person in the whole world??? Asked for someone else at second level and was told that no one else could investigate my inquiry - only that ONE PERSON in another country. When I asked again (and again) to be transferred to a higher level, the rep said we'd reached an "impasse" and disconnected the call.

Good grief, talk about useless representatives and horrible customer service!!! Unbelievable that Kroger continues to be affiliated with Gift Card Mall...and that reputable retail companies allow Gift Card Mall to represent them and sell their company gift cards. Avoid doing business with Gift Card Mall!!!

deborahv10
4/12/16

The gift card I ordered never arrived. I eventually gave up and cancelled the order. I was told the refund would take "one to fifteen business days". After fifteen business days, no refund appeared. Phoned again. Was told they were busy due to it being a holiday and that I would have to wait another one to fifteen business days for my refund. Horrible horrible horrible!

charlieg20
3/28/16

got a card from my sis (who paid 4.75 for it) for christmas.....presented it at dinner last night and found 20% of the amount of the card missing. This was a "METABANK" card through giftcardmall. No email address, a 1-888 number that is set so you can't speak with a customer service rep, only respond to the automated system. I consider this place a fraud, scam, and ripoff. STAY AWAY FROM FROM ALL GIFTCARDMALL debit cards, regardless of type (VISA, MC, AMEX, etc) from any source other then a reputable bank or credit union. Or you can just walk out into a WALMART parking lot and throw your money into the air.

Tip for consumers: DON'T

sarah2477
3/18/16

There was a fraudulent charge from gift card mall on my debit card. I called them to look into it and after 5 minutes of searching they found info that matched mine. They told me that there were multiple attempts of different amounts and one finally went through. Why they wouldn't stop multiple attempts is beyond me. They said they have the email address that the e-gift card went to but that it is against company policy to inform me of it. They went on to say that their fraud department would call me in 3-5 business days with any more information. I asked to be transferred to that department, they said that wasn't possible. I asked to have the number so I can call myself, they said that they do not have a number for them, that they contact each other through internal emails. So, they admit that there were fraudulent transactions but i'm at a stand still until they decide to contact me, hopefully next week? After reading many reviews on this company, I am confident I will not hear from them at all. And, yes, that information above is from a "manager" that also refused to answer any of my questions while repeating the same info again and again before hanging up on me. Disrespectful and rude employees spouting lie after lie. Avoid this company at all costs.

bc68
2/29/16

I received 2 gift cards for Christmas. Both were from giftcardmall.
I activated them and went to use within the week of activation and there was no money on them except a penny on each. I called Giftcard mall and they were useless other than to tell me that they were used and where they were used. They did not offer to compensate. informed me I had to fill out a form and i had to go the website and download then send in etc. I called the company where they were used and they were great. They researched and put the money back on the card for me. I will always make sure to see where gift cards are from if I purchase in the future, Never Purchase from GIFTCARDMALL!

lindam234
2/15/16

I have been ordering Visa Cards from these people for a few years without any problems until today. They cancelled my order telling me there was a risk that warranted cancelling it. I contacted them, but they gave me a vague excuse which was of no help. At least they were decent enough to reverse the charges on my credit card. I don't know if I will try buying from them again.

kysungh
1/31/16

The company kept cancelling my order, saying it was my credit card company. Two cc companies said the orders went through. Giftcardmall said there's nothing they can do. When I tried to discuss other possibilities, they hung up on me.

I finally got an order through. They cancelled the order and told me I can never order from their site EVER.

rutht25
1/23/16

Do not use GiftCardMall. I should have checked with the reviews before purchasing. It was only after having difficulty redeeming a card and reporting it to the credit card company to withhold payment that they responded to my email requesting assistance. Even at that time they said the issue was not with their company rather with the business related to the gift card that I had purchased and said that the onus was on me to follow up with the business. I would give it less than zero star but it is not an option on the rating scale.

hollisc12
1/20/16

BAd Bad Bad - Do not order from these incompetent asses.

debbien20
1/18/16

Thinking I had a found an easy way to order personalized visa gift cards for neices and nephews for Christmas this year - boy was I wrong! They mailed the wrong cards to the wrong people, customer service - useless! I had to pay to have the cards shipped back to the right locations (thanks to my family members taking them to FedEx for me) they were still late do to the companies inabilities to follow the shipping instructions provided for the cards. Seriously, four cards, two addresses? One of the cards got to the correct location - the rest had to be resent on my dime. Oh, customer service - seriously it took them 4 weeks to even get back to me - four week?????? Horrible - buyer beware, do not buy!!!

pf18
1/10/16

Beware. A simple $25 gift card, and I can't get the full $25.00. They are keeping 20%. Said it was a "Visa Requirement" that they can only process a gift card up to 80% of it's face value. The agreement says nothing about this. If you lookup the card info on their Web site, it confirms that they are holding 20% and it's "Locked" and even after several calls and many days of waiting, that 20% is still locked. What a scam. They have to be making lots of money if they scam every customer out of 20%.

sallyt17
1/8/16

Don't order cards through this company. I've spent all day trying to get a simple giftcard and they keep cancelling it over and over again now I've spent 45 minutes on the phone doing even more verifications when it would have been a 3 min purchase at the store. I don't mind security but when it's tied to an account, tied to another account being sent to yourself I'm just really not sure what the problem could be. Not a fan.

matth1543
1/5/16

I have placed many prior orders with this company. They've always delivered what I paid for... always. Yesterday I placed a gift card order, & today I received an email requesting me to call them. I'd been randomly selected to answer a customer survey. They asked questions such as what website I'd ordered from, why I placed such a large order (2 gift cards), and what cross streets are near my house. I recognize the questions as identity-verification questions... so I'm comforted they're working in an honest manner. The clerk informed me I'll get my cards in 7 to 10 days. I'm confident they'll send me the cards I purchased... they always do. Normally I wouldn't write a review on a company so solid, but I was shocked when I saw this forum and saw all the 1-star reviews. It doesn't make any sense, so I felt compelled to post my experiences with them. In the last 2 years, GiftCardMall.com has always delivered a professional product. I appreciate their efforts to sell to legitimate buyers and thresh out the money-launderers.

laurar71
1/4/16

My mom gave my husband a gift card for Christmas in the amount of $500. They only authorized $263.84. They stole the rest of my mother's money. All they did when we actually did get through to customer service was give us the run around. This is the worst experience that I have ever had with a gift card!

my1251
1/4/16

I rarely wrote bad reviews for a business, and this is a first. For xmas 2015, i ordered 2 same amount of amazon gift cards, and only got one. after a few calls, they got it fixed. I thought ok, it got fixed. So I ordered 1 or 2 more and they arrived and no problem. Then all of a sudden, I placed an order, order confirmed thru email. then another email says it get reviewed and cancelled for me from "GiftCardLab".

I called support, first level support person says something is not matching or whatever, you can't order anymore. I asked to talk to his manager, same answer and no reasoning. As a business, they don't want me to be their customer?? and no reason???? at least help me find out why. so i asked to talk to her manager, someone's got to know, rite? and here comes the bang, she told me she will end the call now and that's it!

if anyone knows why, please let me know.

joannb16
12/31/15

I have never delt with a company that passes the buck so much it makes you dizzy. I had ordered numerous personalized gift cards on December 2, 2015 for Christmas gifts. It is now December 31, 2015 and after calls and e-mails stating my cards will be delivered on or before December 26, 2015 ,I find out they are still in processing. NEVER DEAL WITH THIS COMPANY. This is the most inept company I have ever delt with.

barba1248
12/29/15

I have called 6 times and spent about 2 1/2 hours trying to get my money back. It has been "bumped up to the second level", what ever that means, twice. They never call back, I cannot get my money back from a $50.00 gift card that could not get delivered after 3 tries in October. I want my money back!

Tip for consumers: Go to the store, buy a gift card and mail it-DO NOT USE THIS COMPANY

joyces37
12/28/15

Had a similar experience as many others. Ordered cards and never heard anything after the confirmation email. Wanted these for Christmas, but got word that the order was "cancelled" on Christmas Eve day! I had sent an email earlier that day to see what had happened to the cards. Anyway, later got an email that order was cancelled because I DID NOT ANSWER AN EMAIL SENT ON 12/14 - the only email I got was a confirmation email. Nothing else, and when I had gone to the website a few days after that, It said approved by each card I had ordered. Never got them! And I will never do business with this "company" again.

desireer5
12/25/15

I have used them two times and both times they cancel your order making the gift card you want to arrive on time late. I recommend using any other source of gift cards.

helenc62
12/23/15

I ordered 6 personalized visa gift cards totaling $511.00. I ordered on Dec. 10th. I rec'd an email saying they were shipped Dec. 16 from Texas. Now it's Dec 23 and was told they could arrive as late as Jan 5, 2016. The customer service lady said "you chose USPS, so it is in the 1st class mail, if you would have chosen UPS and paid more you'd receive them earlier."
My husband works for the USPS and insists there is no way first class mail from Texas to Florida takes 15 work days. Oh, yes, there is no tracking number for first class! That was my Christmas present for my children...GREAT...how I wish I read these reviews before ordering!!!!!!!

samb137
12/23/15

I ordered a visa gift card for my elderly grandparents 2 1/2 weeks before Christmas. I then get an email 3 days before Christmas mysteriously stating that my order has been cancelled. No explanation, no customer service number or email for questions. I found a service email on their site (after more searching than should be necessary). I am still waiting for a response. Don't order anything from this site if you are trying to get gifts out in time for a holiday or birthday. It'll just make you look bad.

Tip for consumers: Don't do it. Go to a grocery store or order something from Amazon.com, a site that holds itself accountable to its customers.

marieh62
12/21/15

On Nov. 4, 2015, I googled Toys R Us gift cards. I thought I was ordering e gift cards from Toys R Us, but it was from GiftCardMall.com. I bought 3 gift cards for my granddaughters. I called several times after not receiving the cards. I was told there was a glitch when I ordered the cards. After several days, I still had not received the e gift cards. I called customer service several times, and was finally told they could not be sent, and they would refund my money. I was told it could take up to 14 business days. Needless to say, I was NOT a happy customer. I ordered the gift cards from Toys R Us and received them within 2 hours. I called GiftCardMall.com after 14 business days and was told I would get my refund soon. Never heard another word. I filed a complaint with my credit card company. I got the refund today from my credit card company. Today is Dec. 21st, 2015. DO NOT BUY ANYTHING FROM GIFTCARDMALL.COM!!!!!

beno198
12/21/15

Learn from your competitors. Amazon and many others deliver gift card instantaneously.

jasonw90
12/19/15

I placed the order at about 8:01am for 3 $25 eGift Cards. About 5mins later it changed status from Pending to Processed. I got nervous because it said ship date is 3 days from now! So I called, got through right away and talk with the gentleman on the phone. He asked a few security questions and looked up my account and informed me that they had been created and should be here shortly. Moments later I received my email (it came as 3 emails together in gmail and each gift card was a separate email so I had to expand the other two to see them). I clicked redeem on all of them and they were good to go, absolutely 0 complaints and great service.

lloydg12
12/18/15

Ordered $100 iTunes gift cad from ebay, paid $80 for it. Received it by mail today, went to iTunes website, entered number on back of card, value $100.

kristeng4
12/14/15

After reading the comments on this site I was really concerned about using gift card mall. However, they lived up to their promises. I ordered my gift cards on 11/27 and received an email that they would be shipped dec 2. The gift cards were shipped on time and I received an email confirming this, and by dec 5 I received the gift cards. As far as activation, they did not send the codes as promised, but you don't need them! The website should just tell you that. Simply click activate my card and two easy prompts walks you through it. I did have some issues confirming my log in information but I was able to log in no problem without needing to confirm it through email (probably just a glitch). Basically with this company you have to be will to wait a bit for your stuff, but they did send it in the time they promised. Also if you buy a VISA gift card and you do not use it within 12 months, there is a 4.95 a month charge (but then again I didn't pay any fees to get the gift card which was great!).

luluf
12/10/15

I wish I had read the reviews here before making my purchase.
A day after I placed my order, I get a email saying that unless I call them at a certain number my order will not go through.
So I call and is put on hold for FOREVER. I try a different number and I get an associate.
He asks me close to 20 questions. Things like "where were you when the order was placed" "what's the cross street of your billing address"
After I answer everything, I ask the guy why I have to answer all these questions. And he said that my order was caught on a security check. So I ask if I would have to go through this again for further purchases and he says "I can't guarantee"
and after finishing ALL the questions, I ask if my order is now going to go through and he says "I can't guarantee."
This site is definitely a scam. It needs to be reported.

lisag102
12/4/15

I have the same story as everyone else! No special gift cards for my staff at our Christmas party. I located their address is the same city as our mailing address. I called and they said someone had already activated the cards but I am the ONLY person here to receive mail. Absolutely a scam! I think they keep them hoping you dispute the charge with the credit card company and they keep the funds.

tinad41
12/3/15

DO NOT BUY FROM THIS COMPANY! I ordered a gift card for my niece and the gift card was never delivered. I called them after 3 weeks of it still not being delivered and they said it was sent out but that there was no tracking number. I called again at 4 weeks and they said it would be there within the next few days. I called back 5 weeks after I ordered it and they said it should have been delivered but they still couldn't help me. So I asked them to deactivate it. That was on the 19th. Well the 24th I get a call that my niece received it. I called the company again to see if the card was still active but they said it was deactivated on the 20th. HOWEVER, the post stamp on the envelope that the gift card was sent in was post marked for the 20th!!!!!! The sent it the same day they deactivated!! Here I am 2 months later still no refund of my money that I spent on the gift card. I had to send out a check to my niece, instead of getting another gift card. At least I know it is sent out and she already received the Check and bought what she wanted. I will NEVER go through them again, and neither should you. WORST COMPANY EVER!!!! Oh, and I just got off the phone with them about my money being refunded and it should be to me within 15 business days... And since there was a Holiday it is actually turning into 23 days from when they say my refund was approved. WOW!!!

marya316
11/25/15

Bought 5 - $100 gift cards for safe way and paid $25 for overnight shipping. A week later the cards haven't been sent from their facility nor will they cancel my order. Ordered the card to give out for Thankgiving and they will not even be here in time even though I placed the order 8 days ago.

davidm186
11/18/15

Seems to be several other reviews involving giftcardmall and Safeway! I tried to send my son a Safeway e gift card. My credit card was charged and I received an email receipt explaining that I would get another email confirmation when the e card is sent. Never received anything else. 3 days later I called giftcardmall was told that I should have received an email requesting me to call their "loss prevention " department. The representative did the "security check " with me, basically asking for all the information I gave them when placing the order. Finally toward the end of the call I asked if the e gift card would be emailed today (3 days after initially placing the order) and was told it could take up to 4 days from today!! Are you kidding me?!! What's the point of an e gift card if the postal service can deliver it faster! I told the rep to cancel my order and that's that! I just dropped a check in the mail, my son will have it in 2 days! Forget gift cards, too much hassle!

kh496
11/16/15

This company is a total Scam. I waited over 2 weeks to recieve the card and it never came. Their advise: just give it a few more days---- what shipping method do you know that takes weeks to arrive with in the continental US. This company is a SCAM.

patrickc59
11/10/15

I recently purchased a gift card through www.giftcardmall.com for a friend of mine. Currently I am using the term "purchased" loosely...technically, as it stands I just gave them money for nothing other then a headache. I bought the card on 10/19, and it supposedly shipped the same day via USPS first class. They claim a potential shipping window of 7-15 days (which already seems a bit excessive). That is clearly posted on their website, though I will admit I assumed it was a "worst case" scenario...I suppose that was my fault for assuming. So we'll move on from that...but, if we start counting from the 20th then it's now been over 21 days since it was ordered, and there have been 18 days that the card could have arrived (because USPS doesn't deliver on Sundays)...if you want to count only business days (Mon-Fri) we're now at 16. I contacted them several times to inquire about the status of the order, and each time I just get a reply quoting the "7-15 day shipping time frame." I haven't asked for anything for free, but simply that they refund the amount I paid, and cancel the gift card (assuming it either never shipped or got lost in the mail). I was just told again that I needed to wait a couple extra days, beyond the shipping time frame, to see if it arrives. It is now approaching a month since I ordered it. I just wanted to send a giftcard as a nice gesture to thank a friend for some recent help...I incorrectly assumed that ordering it online, through this vendor, would be a convenient and quick way to send this gift...lesson learned. I truly hope this is a fluke, and isn't a common experience for other customers, but their response so far makes me wonder. In each of my last few interactions with this company's customer service I requested either a refund, or to be put in contact with a manager who could help me. Realizing that perhaps this was just and accident, I also specifically mentioned that I would prefer to avoid publicly posting about my negative experience, and I'd rather resolve it with them directly. I got the same "bottled" responses, and no real help.They didn't seem to care or have any concern for me, so why should I care if a negative post hurts them? Maybe it will even help someone else...

yc11
11/2/15

I purchased a $200 target gift card from giftcard mall through eBay. the card I received was invalid and they insisted that they sent another card which has $200 on it. Chances are that the card was stolen before it was delivered as I found out the packing slip was actually printed as a black and white GoWallet logo but with correct tracking and order information. normally the logo should be in color ink. Be careful with purchase from giftcard mall. You may end up with getting nothing.

jamesb273
10/22/15

I got a $25 gift card through staples , it wasn't activated, though they said it was. They had me call Starbucks and they said they had no record of the card having been activated. They won't do anything else to help . I'm stuck with a worthless card, starbucks wont do anything and this company, will not do anything at all , not even allow me to file a complaint.

jent27
10/14/15

I received a gift card via email through this site and it has been nothing but a hassle. First, the site itself is a bit clunky and difficult to use. However, that is not really the biggest problem. The biggest problem is that when I finally figured out how to use the site and bought a gift certificate they cancelled my order. I called them 5+ times making the same complaint. The customer service people, while quite friendly, would tell me the same thing: They are so sorry and they have made an inquiry. A supervisor will call me soon. Only once did someone actually call. She said she would look into the problem and call me back. I never heard from her again. I finally called back (this is now over 3 months since receiving the card) and demanded that a check be sent to me. Supposedly they are sending that and it will be here in 15 days.. if that actually happens, I will be shocked. Terrible company. I work for a job where we need to buy gifts for clients relatively frequently and I KNOW that I will NEVER use this company.

11/27/2015 - As an update.. I had to call another 3 times to request my check which was supposed to come in 14 days. On my second call, I said that I was ready to report them to the better business bureau as I felt that they were fraudulent. The next day I received the amazon gift cards in my email that I requested back in July. I was still frustrated that I did not receive the promised check and when I called they said they changed their mind and decided to give me the gift certificates. I was exasperated enough to just take the gift certificates.. but this is a very shady company. Don't use them to give gifts. I really think they bank on people receiving a gift and that they won't be as persistent enough to actually follow through on getting the money that they were given. It is an awful, awful company.

Tip for consumers: dont do it.

dianes71
9/22/15

Found this website when I sent a Kroger gift card to a friend and was going to send her a couple of other cards. Purchased in July, recipient never received. Contacted them again at the end of August, said they would cancel the cards and send new ones. Been 22 days and cards still haven't been received. They are telling me I will receive a refund, but we will see.

chamik
8/27/15

Dont use Dont use Dont use

Not user friedly web. steal you all personal info again and again. Cant check balance , not working in most of the stores online purhases

carlik
8/23/15

I placed an order with gift card mall on august 6th for an egift card. I needed a last minute birthday gift and the site seemed pretty legit and had wide selection to pick from. I wish I had read the reviews before hand- something I normally do and didn't for this purchase, a very poor decision on my part. After placing my order I received an email saying my order was going to be shipped on the 10th. I immediately contacted customer service because my impression for an egift card and from the site description was that it would be sent via email in only a few hours after purchase- wrong. Customer service was unhelpful saying that it could take 4 days to "ship" to the recipients email address. Days later I receive an email from customer service saying that my order was being put on hold until I called to provide them with more information to verify my identify (address, cross street , etc) to ensure my " protection." They then said that they had to submit my answers to these questions to their fraud department and once verified my order would be processed and then shipped, but this could take an additional 3-5 business days. After waiting 3 business days I called customer service again- they assisted me it was still being processed. I called back in two days and they informed me that it had been shipped- which was not the case as my recipient scoured her email (including spam/junk, etc. ) and had found nothing. I asked for it to be resent and for a confirmation email to be sent to me personally when this had been done, they agreed and said they would "start this process." Days later - nothing on my end or my recipients so I called again and requested they send it to another email - days later nothing. I called a few days ago and requested a refund because this was so frustrating. They said they would "send this to the department higher up" and it would take 2 business days. I called again today and the customer service woman said it would take 15 business days for a refund.

I have been charged 2 times on two separate occasions for a gift card purchase that has never been delivered, and that I have yet to receive a refund on or even a clear timeline as to when it will be issued.

I am convinced this site is a scam- which is exactly what I told the customer service agent today- or is run by absolute idiots.

Never again.

anitab21

Never got card or refund! Bull$#*!. -50 review

christopherb69
8/21/15

I purchased (2) $100 Safeway Egiftcards . I called within 24hrs to find out why my daughter had not received an email and was told that my order needed further information to process (even though my account was already debited, not held as your associate told me) I was then told that the order would be processed and she would receive her email with the attached cards that evening or first thing in the morning. The next morning she received 2 emails with a “redeem” button attached. Neither email had a working giftcard, she was notified to call customer service. Since that day I have placed multiple phone calls to the 877 number listed on my invoice and have been told that it was moved to a second level tier for further investigation. I was told it was an IT issue and that department was working on it. In the meantime my daughter (an ex Marine) has no access to money to buy groceries for my grandchildren. The past 2 days I have multiple calls into Giftcardmall to find out a status update and have been told the same thing I even asked your representative if the 2nd tier answer was a canned response since each rep had the same exact response as well as multiple review sites online that consumers use to let others know of fraudulent activity from vendors. My last call to Giftcardmall today I had a Safeway customer service rep involved in the conference call. I asked the Giftcardmall rep if they have known that they had an issue for well over 4 days were they still offering giftcards for Safeway to still be purchased causing others to have the same issue and I was told “YES”. This type of business practice is very alarming and unfortunate that a company like Safeway has partnered with.

mickeym25
8/21/15

This company is a total illegitimate rip off business. You will NEVER get your card or money refunded. I reported to my bank as fraud, and they are going to fight it out with them. Please do yourself a favor..Run AWAY!

aliciac19
8/19/15

I ordered a Safeway Ecard for a gift for the purpose of being able to send it to myself, print it, and stick it in a card and send out same day. The email with the gift card came right away which pleased me. However, everytime I went to "Redeem" I got an error message on the giftcardmall.com website. I was trying prior to the 3 hours it said it could take so I stopped trying and decided to send it out next day. Next day comes, I try to redeem it and no luck again. So I call, they say theyll escalate it to their level 2 management and I should hear from them within 3-5 business days. HA! I wanted this thing same day. So i request to cancel. And I'm told it takes 7-15 days to receive a refund. Joking right?? No. Ill can wait for the refund but I will NEVER ever try to buy another gift card from them again. Way to lose a potential repeat customer losers.

galinar
8/14/15

Bought month ago, called 3 times to aware, they continued to tell me that they have 14 business days to deliver, finally after one month they cannot find my order, and promised to issue refund in 14 days, unbelievable !!!

williamr56
8/11/15

Ordered a Home Depot e-card that should have arrived within 4 hours. After 24 hours still waiting. I called and was told it could take up to 72 hours. I should have ordered from Homedepot.com and it would have arrived in less than 5 minutes.

matte227
7/31/15

I received a gift card on which fraud was committed. I filed a claim, providing all documentation requested: copy of purchase receipt, completed dispute form, etc. This was over 6 mos ago; I was assured the process would take 45-60 days.

I have been patient and recently called for a status update...twice. Both times, they didnt have any answers and said they would have to "look into it". I was told I would receive a call back and both times nobody returned my call. I just called and now, suddenly, they told me they need a bank statement showing the card being purchased...after I already sent the purchase receipt.

Are they actually serious? Imagine how ridiculous I feel now having to ask the person who kindly gave me this card to find their bank statement from last year and go through the hassle of sending it to this "company". What a joke...DO NOT DO BUSINESS WITH THEM!! IF YOU WANT TO GIVE SOMEONE A MONETARY GIFT, JUST GIVE THEM CASH OR WRITE A CHECK.

kellyb101
7/28/15

I don't know what problems other customers had, but I went on to get an "iTunes" card, after being disappointed by another big brand website, and I placed my order, and literally 3-8 minutes later I had a message saying my gift had arrived!!!!...I had absolutely NO Problems....and I am a very happy customer....kind of funny too, b/c I read the bad reviews after already purchurcing my card, freaked out, logged in to check my estimated wait time, and to my suprise found, they had already sent my gift card!!!!... I will definitely be back!!!.... THANK U GIFTCARDMALL....:-))))

anam57
6/28/15

I bought a giftcard with a tracking number. The giftcard was delivered and The tracking number came after the giftcard was delivered. If I had read the reviews I had never bought a giftcard from this website. I called thrm to refund the money for the tracking, and the told " it may take up to 10 days to be reviewed and it is NOT garanteed that the money would be returned." They are not serious.

bonnies47
6/17/15

I bought a gift card for a family member. My atm was charged within 15 minutes but no card has been sent. I am furious and do not have the extra money for another gift card. DO NOT USE Giftcard mall!

9 Questions & Answers

Below are questions from consumers with answers from the GiftCardMall staff and other consumers. Do not write reviews in this section - click here to write a review
Ask a question
1/25/16
Answer
dant234
A: Sorry for such a late response but the refund should take effect immediately
3/21/16