US Government’s NSF

Rating Distribution

Detailed Rating Summary

Review Highlights

joshb49

I will certainly buy football tickets from footballticketnet.com again! (in 37 reviews)

davidl120

Customer Service team was very helpful, and ticket got to my hotel on time just as promised. (in 33 reviews)

stevec128

Sure, prices are above face value, but that's how this business works. (in 8 reviews)

▼ Sort by: recent

zachd2
5/19/16

I watched yesterday with my buddies Man United vs Bournemouth at the Traff and had a great time, so I would like to say thanks to Football Ticket Net for the nice experience and not for the first time.

Getting tickets to high demand football matches is always hard, on many occasions seats are not as promised and tickets are usually very overpriced.

But if there is one ticket broker company that is better above all the rest is Football Ticket Net. I tried using other websites that offer football tickets, but Football Ticket Net is the best.

They have a great sales team (Loren is very helpful and professional), Nice and understating customer service staff and most important tickets are fairly priced and we got great seats.

stevej118
5/18/16

Went with my son to watch Juventus in Turin last month vs Lazio, tickets were ordered via

Football Ticket Net after we have red mostly good reviews about them in this site.
We got Category 2 tickets in a good price, ready to download 2 days prior to the match and in a reasonable price.

The match was awesome Juve won 3-0 and my kid had a great time and it was an amazing experience we will both never forget. Next soccer match we will order again via Football Ticket Net for sure.

veikov
5/18/16

Bought tickets online for Atletico Madrid-Celta Vigo game and im very pleased with the service. As i travelled to Madrid few days before the game, i ordered e-tickets which they send 24H before the game. You get a download link and then you have to print them.
Tickets arrived on time, no problems, good seats.
Getting tickets just before the game can be somewhat nervous but overall its a good place to buy them. Reccomend.

andrewh127
5/18/16

I've watched many football matches all over the world. Real Madrid, Milan, Galaxy. Basketball matches as well: Lakers, NY Knicks, OKC. Never once I didn't get a ticket that I bought online. Until I meet this FootballTicketNet.com

Bought the tickets a week prior collection. Used the most guaranteed shipment available. DID NOT get my ticket! Called them, their cs (Linda) basically gave me a pep talk about not giving up on my tickets, that I should go to London Mail Center (Although Royal Mail can't tell me where my ticket is, they say it's not in London for sure) and get everything in my power to get the ticket MYSELF. I said I did everything that I could, Royal Mail said they will refund the supplier of my ticket but they can't refund me because I am not the Royal Mail's Customer. Makes sense. So I called Linda again and she just wouldn't make a single phone call to Royal Mail. A week later, I got this email:

Dear Andrew Hartono,
We deeply regret what happened with the delivery of your tickets for the match. While we are not responsible for lost or delayed deliveries made through third parties such as Royal Mail (Section 8.E.2 of the terms and conditions), we did follow the delivery closely and attempted to help you retrieve the package in time. <-- NO THEY DID NOT!!!!!!

We would like to add a 10% discount off any future match for you as a gesture of good will. Of course, the discount comes with a guarantee of the best seats and service possible.

Please reply to this email confirming whether you accept the offer so that we can apply it to your email address.

Best Regards,
---------------------------------------------------

Are you serious? 10% discount for feeling bad? followed the shipment closely? really? attempted to help you retrieve the package in time? REALLY? YOU WOULDN'T EVEN MAKE A PHONE CALL FOR ME!!

Finally on MatchDay, at Etihad Stadium, we bought another ticket and showed the Ticket Counter our previous purchase at FootballTicketNet, they blatantly said "This is Fake, why buy here? we will never sell you ticket at this price!"

Case closed, I don't want that 10% discount of yours. If you want to buy a football match ticket, DO NOT BUY AT FOOTBALLTICKETNET

::::::::::::::::Updates::::::::::::::
Let me make myself clearer than what you're trying to say. You're trying to say that you helped me. I never say you didn't help me, I disagreed with the fact that you think you're doing anything possible to help me because clearly you did not.

You said I did not track my own ( who the hell are you talking to? of course I tracked it, you think I'm that clueless about this? You think I live in a world without internet? Please, show some respect to your customer, don't put words into my mouth by assuming stuff. Clearly you are not Linda because Linda would know that I also checked the parcel online.)

I've called Royal Mail and they told me the package is NOT in London that's for sure. I understood you couldn't be there physically and I never asked you to be in London. I asked you guys to call (Darn it, how hard is it to make a phone call man??? Why are you insisting of being blameless when you as a human being would understand that making a simple phone call would make things better?) and Linda refused to do so. That's what I'm disappointed about.

You said you paid the tickets to the owner therefore you're also the victim (Can you read that sentence again one more time, thank you). You paid the tickets to the owner with MY MONEY!! HELLO??? You profited from my purchase!! You lost ZERO money! Do I have to teach you Math as well? Am I talking to a highschooler here?

So let's be clear. You don't own your mistake, you never want to take the blame, I'm gonna post your reply to this website again to show everybody what's going on. you guys are not worth buying from.

Best Regards (NOT),
Andrew

Clovis D. wrote: -------------------------
Dear Andrew,
Thank you for your reply. We will try to explain as clearly as possible, exactly what you DID confirm and the fact regarding this issue. First of all, You DID confirm that you would take responsibility for any shipping issues involving a third party when you confirmed that you read and accepted our Terms & Conditions. Without making that confirmation, you would not have been able to complete your order. You were told this numerous times and we are sorry you do not want to accept it.
As far as your accusation that you received no help, you did receive help, by being notified, immediately and having your shipment tracked, which you did not do yourself. You decided that we should do more and made the decision not to follow our direction. Because our call center is located in Madrid, there is nothing more that can be done from that far away. You, being in the UK, had far more ability to take immediate action. Phone calls, as you were explained, will receive no assistance.
Your further insinuation that we suffered no loss is completely incorrect. The tickets were sent by the owner. We were not the senders of that parcel. We paid for those tickets, and the shipping and receive no refund for any shipping issue. We do not get reimbursed for those cards being lost in the Royal Mail system.
The fact is, you know exactly who is responsible and that we DID help you, though you dont think it was enough. We did all we could to follow your parcel, notify you and advise you what action to take. You refused to help yourself and THAT responsibility is yours.
We are terribly sorry for the misfortune of this issue. We never intend for a client to miss a delivery, thus, we follow and notify immediately when we believe action needs to be taken. We hope this helps you to understand things a bit clearer.
Best Regards,
Footballticketnet

Andrew H. wrote: -------------------------
1. I did NOT confirm that there's a section under your rule saying you're not responsible for the third party error. Linda did confirm that. Do you really think I had the time to look up for that section? c'mon.

2. I don't blame the wrong party, I blame the party responsible for not HELPING me getting my tickets. Of course I know the Royal Mail is the one who made the mistake, I understood that, Royal Mail understood that. They couldn't refund me though because I'm the recipient of the mail, they can refund you guys but Linda didn't wanna put up a fight for me. I stated clearly that I'm disappointed you guys didn't help me in this. No refund whatsoever.

3. I'm also disappointed that you obviously charged me at a premium price (Etihad Ticket Counter confirmed me so) but I still didn't get my ticket.

Lastly, I still will not buy from you guys, nor I will tell my friends (in this case all the review readers also) about my experience. I did not get what I deserve from you guys. I have all the proof, I can tell the story 100x, you can ask Linda, you can listen to the phone call if it was recorded. You know I'm the victim here, and you guys lose nothing out of this.

drewb26
5/15/16

Watching FC Barcelona in the last match of the Spanish La Liga season trying to repeat winning the Championship for the second year in a row was a MUST for me.

Tickets to their last match of the 2016 season in Granada were very tough at first to get but not so If you use Football Ticket Net Without a doubt - the number 1 ticket agency website online for football tickets.

Sure, Prices will never be as the face value of the ticket especially if its a decisive match of the season, But comparing to other secondary market websites the prices were fair and most important the seats were great! Exactly as we choose as the tickets arrived to us 1 day before the match.

Watching Luis Suarez 3 goals bringing Barca the title is something I'll never forget Thank you Football Ticket Net!

Drew Brown

maxh47
5/4/16

Went to see Manchester United vs Leicester in Old Trafford and had the best time ever.
Leicester is a great team and deserved winning this year Premier League title 100%

I want to thank Football Ticket Net team from sales to customer service. I got great seats in Sir Alex Ferguson stand exactly where I wanted and as described in their website with a fair price.

Tickets arrived to our hotel, 1 day before the match and waited for us at the reception.
I used this company services already a few times in the past and for sure will keep recommending them to my friends and family again in the future.

Max Henry

laurenv5
5/3/16

I was excited to book tickets for the Arsenal v Norwich game in October for an April game. From the start there was so much anxiety and frustration. We got an email saying that these tickets could not be given over email and had to be delivered to our destination. The problem there was that we were going to the UK and lived in the US. E-tickets were an option, but then they were not. So that was annoying. After receiving the tickets, basically we were given instructions on how to use the passes who belonged to other people, which was against the terms of Arsenal FC. You can be arrested for using resale tickets--and this company put my boyfriend and I at risk. This has given me terrible anxiety and frustration. I do not recommend this service. I deserve my money back for the piss poor seats we got after being promised really great seats. DO NOT USE!

danc98
5/3/16

Football Ticket Net sent me lower value tickets than i had paid for, they also sent them to the wrong address and did not accept responsibility for it. I would not use them again

jalent1
4/18/16

Ignore all this other bad reviews As a long time football ticket fan I can promise you, there is no better place for football tickets than Football Ticket Net.

Their service is great They answered me on Facebook in 22:00PM CET, reply every issue I had on the phone and even after the match via mail about returning the membership club ID.

Ticket Prices are fair of course not below face value, but not much above it and most important the seats are very good as described.

I already ordered tickets from them to the Euro 2016 tournament and also recommended about them to family and friends. Remember there are many secondary market websites and brokers, but football ticket net Is the best one online.

stanislavs1
4/17/16

I have ordered two tickets for Bayern vs Schalke. I have ordered these tickets on 8.12.2015. Ihave ordered platinum tickets, thats 1st category tickets. I have paid for tickets incl. booking fee 519 euros. I still did not have tickets 1 daybefore the game. I was sending alot of emailto get the tickets in time.In the evening before the match i got finaly tickets but later on that same evening i got email thatthey have send me the wrong tickets, so i received vie email another pair of tickets. So how i was suprise when i arrived to Munich andwas seated in the cornerof the stadiumin category 3 for 519 euros!!! Thats really unfair! Plus when I have complained and told them that seats 215 in Allianz Arena- Bayern Munich are 3rd category tickets, so not Platinum Tickets,they were so cheeky to sent their seating plan(not original seating plan from Allianz Arena) with their logo where seats 215 were platinum. These people are real theafts!!!!and i do not recommend to buy anybody tickets from that website. One big rip off!!

They have been soooo cheeky, taht they have theirown seatin and pricing plan:)))

email from them: SO PLEASE; PEOPLE DO NOT ORDER ANY TICKETS FROM THIS FRAUD !!!!Allianz arena seating plan from them included:)) Thats just a laugh;))) THE CORNER SEATS are PLATINUM SEATS !!!

"Dear Sima, Thank you for your mail. Please note that our categories as well as our category descriptions are different from the categories of the official site. This is due to the fact that we sell tickets for different matches and teams, which make it impossible for us to change our categories according to each and every team/ match. That is why we have our own categories, category descriptions and seating plans which appear on our site. The seating plan I sent you relates to your category- Category 1 Platinum. Please find attached a screen shot taken from our site for another Bayern Munich match for the same category you ordered, so you can see very clearly the category range and that the seats you received were within this category range. Hope everything is clear now. "

dann804
4/6/16

I order 2 tickets for a game between Villarreal CF vs FC Barcelona 3 weeks before the match.
Two days before the game I receive an email from them:
"I hope this email finds you well.

We have concluded our investigation into your claim and agree we have provided you with tickets in the wrong category. We apologize deeply for this...

We are therefore refunding you for your order for the difference in price between the category on the site that you ordered and the category you received..."

Well, First "It's not OK",
Second, I didn't sent to them any mail regard wrong tickets category delivered (They could not deliver it so THEY decide to deliver wrong ticket)
Third, they didn't ask the basic question in such situation "Do you want a full refund or...", they just decide form me.
Fourth, they didn't compensate me as respectful company usually do in such cases.

So I sent to them a mail regard my dissatisfaction and they return to me with there diplomatic answer:
"Thank you for...

However, please note that section 8.F.8. in our terms and conditions state the following:

'In the event the Company will provide you (in rare circumstances) tickets which are worse than the one promised.

The Company will reimburse you the difference according to the prices of the tickets as published in the site on purchase day .

In case you receive better tickets you will not be charged with the difference.'
...
This means that we were following our terms and conditions, which you confirmed when placing your order, so I am afraid there is nothing more we can offer you."

So, basically they can do whatever they want and we can't count on them to delivered, for them we are just money and they are not providing a suitable compensation for there clients.

I will probably will not order from them again.

BTW
They are delivering the tickets close to the game so if there are issues it's probably too late...

Tip for consumers: Don't gamble your money!!!

mr551
3/23/16

I've bought tickets on december, right after the raffle of the last 16, to the 2nd Leg Game of the Champions League, FC Barcelona vs. Arsenal!

It was a Gift for my father to christmas and it got redeemed! The tickets were delivered one day before the match, just as promised!
The Support was kind and helpful, either.

Anytime!

johnj267
3/23/16

Ordered the tickets only 3 days prior to the Arsenal-Watford match, last minute order that went smooth as silk.

Customer service was great (ask 4 May), tickets were sent to my hotel before I even checked in, and most important very reasonable prices and awesome seats.

For sure my go-to company again in the future, best in the business and very reliable.

Thanks!

drewr9
3/23/16

Where should I begin... Well first of all this company is VERY GOOD Definitely NOT Fraud like fake reviews posted by fake customers are trying to write you about.

I bought tickets from them not once nor twice but 4 times and each time they deliver!
They deliver on-time -great seats, good prices never had a problem in the past, they have great customer service staff.

Nice suppliers -Everything was PERFECT well expect the score in the match as Man United didnt passed Liverpool (But that's of course not their fault thats on the team hahaha)

Will definitely recommend to all my friends and all the people I know

Drew Ryan

laurnan
3/20/16

Purchased 3 tickets for Everton vs Arsenal on march 19.people dont buy from this site because theu do not deliver tickets the three i ordered and recieved had 3 different names on them was $#*! seats wasnt worth what we paod had tovliteralky tell them i was going to the police if they dosnt give me tickets i ordered and they dont answer there phones they dont respond to emails never again will i order tickets of any choice from the SCAM ARTISTS.

mustafaa11
3/17/16

I ordered two tickets for a game between Barca and Rayo in Madrid and kept asking them continuously if i will get the tickets. I even called them one day before the match and they ensured me that everything is fine and i will get my tickets. In the evening they sent me an email stating that they are unable to provide me the tickets. I paid for our flight from Germany to Madrid, for the hotel and everything else but they didn't even compensate the costs. Such a terrible service and they ruined my trip. When i asked them for the costs incurred because of them, they just apologized and that was it. I will never purchase tickets from this website again. If they would have cancelled my order one week before the match then i would have said Ok but one night!! before the match is very annoying. $#*!ty service and my first experience with this website has been really bad. not recommendable and not reliable at all. It's also possible that this does not happen all the time but it happened to me and i rate their service very bad.

garhoag
3/5/16

Ordered the tickets 4 months in advance and I got a call less than 20 hours before the match saying they did not manage to get the tickets.

garyf53
2/26/16

many thanks just got my ticket, royal mail first class delivery. ready for wembley now.

miguela32
2/23/16

Well how can i start.. first of all i purchase the option for a fotbla match of bayern munich against darmstadt, i made the purchase of the best option avaliable arround 1 month before the match starts ( feb 21st 2016), they send me ticket to the stadium on the 15th, 6 days before the match, on the 19th i entered the website and they still got plenty of options for sale in any category, and when i got to the hotel i got the worse ticket ever, and they got plenty of options (so it was not the best avaliable it was the worse avaliable), i reply yo them and they told me that it was not any solution avaliable.
i got the worse seat ever on the other team side i dont know german so a drunk guy almost hit me because i was not singing the darmstad songs, on the stadium they were options to buy better setas (so even in the stadium they still got tickets) it was with a lot of empty seat.

Im from colombia and i travelled arround 12000 kms to watch that football game they dont really care about customer service, since the day they send me the tickets it was all the other categories avaliable (more than 20 tickets that you can purchase in any category), and they send me worse, conclusion i payed 115 pounds for a 35 euros ticket.

The worse service ever i even have screenshots and pictures of the match showing it was not full and i got screenshots of almost 3 days later the tickets were sent to the hotel i was going showing that they got still all the ticket options.

Do not use this service!! its the worse!.

THEY ALREADY ANSWERED MY POST, AS AN UPDATE I CAN TELL YOU THTAT THEY DONT OFFER THE BEST SERVICE EVER, AND ACTUALLY THEY HAD A LOT OF BETTER TICKETS, SO THE SERVICE OF THEM IS A TOTAL SCAM, EVEN ON THE STADIUM (STRANGE IF WE ARE TALKING ABOUT THE FC BAYERN) THEY EVEN GOT TICKETS FOR SALE, AND THEY WERE SELLING IT IN A LOWER PRICE (BECAUSE IT WAS NOT A BIG DEMAND OF THEM) AND THEY TOLD ME THEY SEND ME THE BEST TICKETS THEY GOT?

THATS A SCAM

yannicks4
2/16/16

Prices are a little bit higher than face value (but let's see you get tickets directly from Barcelona's, Arsenal's or the other major European football teams websites for the big matches).

Their customer service is the best in the business (always answer on the phone and helpful with every questions).

And the delivery of the tickets is always no time including good seats (one time I also got a free upgrade!).

There are many secondary ticket websites online – a lot of brokers or suppliers – But Football Ticket Net is really the best.

russeln4
2/9/16

First time buying tickets from this site. For sure not my last.

Tickets were exactly as described, the customer service was very helpful and me and my kids had an awesome great time experience.

dans138
2/1/16

Football fan for 30+ years, Football Ticket Net is by far the best online company today in the business.

Just enjoyed a few days ago tickets to FC Barcelona vs Atletico Madrid and had a great time at the Camp Nou.

They always deliver the tickets as promised trying to give us the best seats possible in every order. Great customer service and prices are relatively fare – compering them to other secondary ticket market brokers.

kenp37
1/21/16

Was watching the big Coppa Italia Quarter final as Napoli hosted Inter Milan and had a great time.

Very good tickets – great transaction and fair prices.

There are many online ticket providers, but Football Ticket Net is one of the best if not the best and reliable one.

miket113
1/20/16

I book ticket with football ticket net for a football game at Arsenal and it was a terrible and very bad experience. It was the first and for sure the last time.

We booked ticket in the away section, which the internet website show on a very nice section. We end up in the home section at the far end of the field. The customers service was bad and they reply very poorly to my email.

Dont choose them for any event.

joel-
1/14/16

This process started off on the right foot but ended up a complete disaster. The company failed to deliver the tickets as initially agreed to (which they can do based on their terms and conditions). When we did get the tickets, they were not the tickets/section we had paid for (again, they're allowed to do this) and finally they refunded is 10 pounds per ticket as compensation... Wow. Absolute nightmare all around, their terms and conditions are set up to take advantage of customers, management, or lack thereof, should be ashamed to run such a business.

mikea104
1/7/16

There are many websites offering football tickets, but the best one online is Football Ticket Net. I have been buying tickets from this company many times in the past and they never disappoint.

This time we wanted tickets to watch Real Madrid @ Valencia, our first time in that stadium and once again Football Ticket Net delivered the goods with great tickets & decent prices.

Sure, you can maybe find cheaper tickets if you can buy them directly through the club website – but usually you can't and anyhow it's more simple to buy them via Football Ticket Net –great customer service, friendly to use site and always a happy outcome.

ahmedm56
1/6/16

We went to a match In Milan at the San Siro stadium and had a very good experience. This is not our first time using Football Ticket Net as our ticket provider, and we will use them 100% also in the future.

What we like in this site is that they have great customer service (Thank you Linda & Vera), tickets always are good – in the category we choose and even if prices are a little higher, it's worth it.

menashtallk
1/3/16

Coming from far away to watch Atletico Madrid in the Spanish Capital was a long journey for us – but a great experience mostly thanks to the tickets we ordered via Football Ticket Net.

With an easy to use website, we got all the help we needed for the purchase. As advertised this company delivers the tickets 100%. We got ours on time directly to our email and those e-tickets were respected with no problem entering the stadium. Prices are fare, service is good and seats were great.

billj61
12/30/15

I want to recommend Football Ticket Net. As a long time Arsenal fan. I have always dreamed of watching the gunners live in action.

Problem is – in order to watch them at the Emirates Stadium in London, you need to be a member or have a member card in order to get in.

This is where the secondary market websites come into place and I can assure you, from all of them – Football Ticket Net is the best option.

The tickets arrived to our hotel on time, returned on time and the seats were even better than we thought with a reasonable price compare to other sites we saw.

Kudos to Vera from their customer service – she was great!

Thanks you Football Ticket Net!

ericd66
12/27/15

As a long time English football fan my dream was always to watch live in action the end of the year Boxing Day matches In the UK.

I have started planning this trip already a few months ago, but after realizing I will not have any chance to buy good tickets via the official club websites I eventually choose Football Ticket Net as the source for buying tickets to 2 matches: Chelsea vs Watford and Arsenal vs Bournemouth.

Although Chelsea is having a rough season, seeing the match live at Stamford Bridge is a must for every English football fan. Tickets arrived to our hotel, 1 day prior to the match, they were as promised – in their premium platinum plus category (central seats close to the field) and we saw 4 goals which was nice.

I'm happy I choose Football Ticket Net, as I heard other sites are not always giving you the tickets on time or as described when you buy them online. Thanks guys – Now we're on to watch Arsenal.

amnonf
12/27/15

They said we will get an e-mail two days before the game and we did.
they said the tickets will be delivered a day before no later then 23:00, and although we think it should have been a little more accurate, tickets were delivered on time to our door.
Incredible seats, and yes, we did pay an extra fee since they are as the web site says secondary market dealers. We needed 5 tickets and wanted to seat together, we got exactly what we asked for.
Great job, thanks again guys!

curtisd11
12/24/15

We were looking for a quality trustable website to buy football tickets forward our trip to Europe. We have bad experience with other sites before, but luckily for us – Football Ticket Net are something else.

They have a very nice, professional team which gladly listens to all our questions and guide us about the difference between the seating categories available in the stadium.

The seats were great, tickets arrived on time and this review from us is a thank you for their service making our football match day experience a great one.

elizabethm118
12/22/15

I ordered tickets on this website for a Chelsea vs Man United match, I received a confirmation email, the money was debited from my account and subsequently a change of date notice, all of which was fine. However several days later I received a phone call from "John" who told me there was a technical problem with the website on the day that I made the order and the price of the tickets I had bought had been increased by £300 each. They would not honour the transaction that was made. I am beyond disappointed with this company and believe this must be against consumer protection laws.

dianam46
12/12/15

THANK YOU for the best tickets! It was a pleasure doing business with FOOTBALLTICKETNET.com. I purchased 4 tickets which were sent via email the day before the event. I would definitely use you again. It was my sons first BARCA game and he got the FRONT ROW. He could almost touch the players. We will be recommending your site to any of our friends who travel to Camp Nou. Thank you!

stevec128
12/10/15

You never know if to believe the good or the bad reviews about any service company, so you can understand I had my worries about Football Ticket Net. But guess what? They were all gone!

This is a very professional secondary market ticket company. Their customer service and sales team were beyond friendly and efficient. Their Social Media team answered each of our questions via Facebook quickly and usefully and most important – they deliver the tickets as published and on time.

Sure, prices are above face value, but that's how this business works. We got our e-tickets 2 days prior to the match, downloaded them, and printed them and no issue to use them in the stadium. They earned their 5 star rating in my opinion.

jims161
12/3/15

I never used secondary ticket brokers before, but when traveling many hours to watch the best football match in the world – Real Madrid vs FC Barcelona – I had to buy tickets this way.

From the websites that offered tickets to the El Clasico, Football Ticket Net was the most serious.

They have great customer service, very friendly ordering system and most important – tickets were brought to my hotel 2 days prior to the match and were exactly as I thought after choosing them on the Bernadeau seating plan they have on their website.

Great job guys.

adrianr15
12/1/15

Copied below is this company´s justification and then my final email to them, which was not accepted - Judge by yourself - Once again, avoid this company. They LIE when they say 100% valid tickets. They ALSO LIE when they say "Football Ticket Net guarantee your satisfaction! - Beware!:

First their email to me:

Thanks for your message and for resuming the information (in fact I do have all this information on the order anyway, all emails and all interaction).

I want again to register that I understand your feelings but important to allocate your claims in two different groups, let me clarify:

When you are talking about getting tickets in a wrong location, this is our fault, you were entitled to get a compensation as ruled by our T&C and so you got it. From our point of view, this claim is settled. No one gave you wrong tickets on purpose, this was not intentional, much the opposite, we have ended up buying 2 sets of tickets to fulfil your order. Things like this may happens anywhere in any business. We are sorry that it happened to you but this is why a compensation was for, this is why T&C are created.

While talking about calls you made, the time you had to wait for the replacement, security zones you went through, any possible thing you have missed before the match started, your personal feelings, things that happened to other people, etcetera, they are related to your frustration. The alternative for this replacement and partial refund would have been a full refund and no tickets.

We are dealing on the secondary market, reselling tickets, giving all our support and guarantee to our customers, not for nothing you saw the match and got back the difference between wat you have paid and received. We are delivering thousands of tickets every week for dozens of different events all over Europe, we do pretend not to have problems but it is logic to assume that once in a while a problem will happens. This happened to your order and we are sorry for it, you got prompt replacement, you got paid back the difference between the tickets.

As to giving you a honest reply, we have been doing it from the very first moment. The problem is that the reply and the compensation were not the ones you were looking for. The compensation you got was the one you agreed while buying from us. If you understand it is not enough, please let me know what you pretend, thanks.

Next my email to them here:

Dear Clovis,

I understand that things like this may happen anywhere, as you say, but I still don’t understand what does your slogan means and you did not explain it yet: “Football Ticket Net - Guarantee your Satisfaction”.

I am sure that my lawyer will be able to knock down the T&C clauses because the following initial promise was not fulfilled, and in his opinion, this is way previous to the clauses: “100% Valid & Authentic Tickets - Football Ticket Net gives you a 100% guarantee on your tickets: Our tickets we deliver are 100% valid and authentic – we only work with authorized and reputable suppliers which we chose selectively during the past years.”

It is his understanding that we are entitled to receive a full refund and also an additional compensation for the bad moment we had to go through and the expenses we incurred.

Of course, it would have been a very serious problem if we have not been given with replacement tickets to see the game. That would have caused important harm and damage.

But, as I said on a previous email, I only want to receive a fair compensation, as I understand part of your apologize.

The lowest compensation amount that I would accept is £ 121 per ticket (£ 242 in total). This amount is not a product of my imagination, it has been calculated as the difference between the price I would have paid at the time of the purchase for the final tickets you gave me (like 3 months before the game). Plus the £ 30 spent in cell phone international calls on the day of the game.

As I said before, my friend who bought the tickets at viagogo.com paid this much less for a seat like the one we received finally.

Clovis, between you and me, I can’t believe that we are having all this discussion for this small amount of money. I can’t believe that you are not able to fulfill your slogan about guaranteed satisfaction for this much. I am being very reasonable here. More than recommended by my lawyer, to tell you the truth.

I don’t want any of us to waste more time with this situation, so this will be my last claiming email.

If you feel that this is not fair and/or if you are not able to pay this compensation, I will leave this on my lawyer´s hands and will see where this all ends.

I hope that we can end this dispute here and this is my best and last offer to do it.

Anycase, please let me know your final decision ASAP.

Sincerely,

And here, my initial problem:

Unfortunately I was cheated by Football Ticket Net.

They sold me 2 tickets for the Derby between Real Madrid and Barcelona.on Saturday 21/11 I bought them three months in advance. I paid over 500 euros each.

After getting the passes at a nearby hotel (this delivery method was communicated just 24 hours before the game), I went to the stadium and we could not enter because the passes were "invalid". Access was Denied!

After numerous phone calls and broken promises from their side, we had to go to a different part of the stadium to get new tickets printed on paper, whose seats were in the top of the stadium, on the corner. They had nothing to do with our original purchase. The game was almost beginning when we could finally enter.

When we complained for all the all the inconvenience and the location of the seats we received, we were offered a compensation of only 18 euros per ticket. Their explanation was that this was the original difference between the tickets we bought and what we received. UNACCEPTABLE! They are thieves!

They did not meet what they sold to us and they never accept their responsibility.

They have no address in Spain. I doubt they have a physical address in UK, but I'm going to find them some way or the other.

Now I've made the appropriate report in Spain and United Kingdom, as well as the Real Madrid authorities. We will see how this cause continues.

Recommendation: Avoid these people. You can be the next!

jasserm1
11/27/15

Footballticketnet.com is the worst site i have ordered tickets from. i purchased clasico tickets recently from them and there was no communication between their costumer care representative. I had to keep contacting different costumer care and it was useless. I purchased tickets worth 1000 € and the tickets they delivered werent the ones i purchased they gave me lower teir tickets worth 600 € and admit that they did although they dont want to refund me the 400 as they claim its a glitch on their site and that the tickets i recieved were part of the teir i purchased

Never order from them because they have $#*!ty costumer service and dont know when to do the right thing

clodaghf
11/23/15

I'll be honest in saying that after I purchased the football tickets for my husband and read some negative reviews about footballticketnet.com I was very nervous. I rang their customer service for reassurance and the girl was very nice and helpful. The fact that they would only deliver the tickets to a hotel of my choice in UK(they would not post to Ireland) made me even more sceptical but I received continuous email contact with updates throughout the process. My tickets were delivered to my hotel exactly when they said they would be and a confirmation email also came. As for the tickets, I purchased the 2nd lowest in price range and they were great tickets! Based on my experience, I could not recommend this website more highly.

kasperj3
11/17/15

I admit, at first I was not sure about buying tickets from a third party website, but after I saw that buying directly from the club isn’t an option (their tickets to that match were sold out) I choose Football Ticket Net which were the best options of all the other sites we choose.

Me and a friend attended the Arsenal – Tottenham derby and we had a wonderful time.
All the others who wrote here bad reviews about this company complaining on prices – need, in my opinion, to understand that in this businesses the price per ticket for high demand matches will be above face value 99%.

I knew that – but it was important for me to know that I will get the tickets in time to my hotel (got them 2 days prior to the match), will have good seats (as promised) and they customer service team was really great.

lukew33
11/5/15

During our stay in England during the 2015 Rugby World Cup we had a chance to watch also a great Premier League clash between Chelsea and Liverpool at Stamford Bridge.

The tickets were purchased via Football Ticket Net an affiliate of the Rugby Ticket Net website where we bought the tickets to watch the Rugby World Cup matches.

I guess they have the same customer service and similar team – as tickets were very good, reasonably priced and we had a great time.

helenr37
10/28/15

I purchased 3 silver premium tickets for Liv v Southampton 25.10.15. I purchased several months ago, and as date got closer and no contact received I must admit I begun to suspect that it had not been a wise choice!
So, I contacted customer services. I participated in telephone calls, emails and live chat, and the response, which was prompt, was great each time. I must specifically thank Clovis who was very helpful!
Initially I was told tickets would be posted, then collection at stadium, then that I would receive email re pick up point. I was worried. However on day of match the rep and a bus, and more importantly, our tickets were there as advised.
I wish I had known that we had to travel on bus to receive our tickets as I had made other plans, however it worked very well and was a comfortable journey there and back to our Hotel (conveniently this was our allocated pick up point!).

Several reviews I have read have complained re seating and price. It states that prices are higher than face value, and I was fully aware when purchased, am not sure why others are complaining. Also seating, pairs are gauranteed, more than are not. This is stated in terms and conditions. I requested 3, 2 adults and child, and I contacted customer services to request together. They couldnt gaurantee but would try. This was a chance I took.
Thankfully I got 3 together, which was a bonus!
All in all I could not fault. Exactly as advertised. Worries were my anxities and not football ticket nets doing.
I would use again, yes expensive, however they followed through as promised!
Good time had. Thank you!

donaldg26
10/21/15

Have to admit I had my doubts about getting tickets via a secondary market ticket company, but Football Ticket Net showed me I can trust them 100%.

From the moment I called them and talked with Rik from sales until we got the tickets to our hotel and getting to the stadium to find great seats, I can truly recommend them.

Usually I but tickets to football matches directly from the official team website – but it's good to know that if those are not available, I can get them by using Football Ticket Net company even if they cost a little bit more.

kristinas32
10/20/15

I was planning a once-in-a-lifetime trip to Spain with my husband and two sons, and the thing they most wanted to do was to see a live Real Madrid game. I wanted to have tickets secured ahead of time, and the only way I could find to do that was through re-sellers like Football Ticket Net, but they all say that they only guarantee tickets in pairs, and I was very concerned about being separated from my non-Spanish-speaking family during the game. I emailed Football Ticket Net about the possibility of getting all 4 seats together, and they assured me that all I had to do to get the seats together was to put in the comments that I was travelling with children.

I did precisely as instructed. However, when we received the tickets (Friday evening before a Saturday game), they were NOT together. They weren't even close-- they were 5 sections apart and couldn't even be walked between! When I called to try to have it fixed, I got only voice mail... their offices only open 9-5 Mon-Fri despite serving weekend games and not delivering tickets ahead of time. I emailed and left a voice message, but got no reply. They didn't even have the decency to contact me the next business day to apologize or offer recompense. Nope, they had my money and that's all they cared about.

It wasn't just me, either-- while trying to find people to change seats with me so I could unite my family, I came across a Danish family in the exact same boat. They too had been promised seats together and had then been abandoned with separate seats. Broken promises, priceless moments ruined, and no follow-through whatsoever. Shame on you, Football Ticket Net!

dannyr25
10/20/15

Me and my mates came to England to watch the 2015 Rugby World Cup but also decided to catch so Football action so we choose Football Ticket Net as the site to buy tickets from and we are glad we did it.

The first match was Jurgen Klopp premier as Liverpool FC manager against Tottenham in White hart lane. The match was not so good.. but tickets were great and in a good price!

Although we got them only 1 day before the match to our hotel the tickets are legit so nothing to worry about with this secondary ticket company.

The next match will be Arsenal vs Bayern Munich in the Champions League. We already got the tickets and our friend told us we got great seats in a bargain price!

Also – every time we contacted them we got an ASAP answer via their Facebook page or via their customer service so great job from this company and we are happy we choose them.

mariap84
10/13/15

I meant to let you know how pleased we were with the tickets we got for the Real Madrid game VS Malaga on September 26th. They were fabulous seats!! Thank you so much. I will buy tickets from you for Euro 2016!
Maria P

trevori
10/6/15

We are a huge group of Arsenal supporters who came especially to London to watch our gunners in action against Manchester United.

The match was amazing and we would really like to thank the guys from Football Ticket Net that showed us that they are really the biggest ticket reseller in Europe as they mention in their website.

Rick from sales was great and by far the best and nicest sell person we talked with in compare to other secondary ticket companies online. After completing the ticket purchase online we had some other questions about the ticket arrival and other issues we wanted to check.

This time we had a great customer service from Hailey, which explained us everything and promised that everything will be just fine.

The tickets in the Emirates stadium were great (First floor tickets – their premium platinum option), and we had a great time we will cherish for years to come!

maggiee4
9/30/15

Do not buy your tickets from this company. They are totally unethical and their customer service is non-existent. I received zero communication from this company about my ticket purchase and had to hound them to get any information. They kept saying my email wasn't working, but it works just fine. Even sent them 2 different email addresses to use and still received nothing. I received a different excuse every I called. The date changed for the event and I only found out less than a week beforehand. Our travel plans could not be changed and they advised me to write an email requesting a refund. That same day they sent the tickets by courier. I called the next day and told me there is nothing they can do and no one ever told me to request a refund. So, they basically called me a liar - John Sabia was the supervisor that said this to me. They don't listen, they talk over you, they don't give a crap about you as a customer. I purchase tickets online for sporting and theatre tickets all the time and have never experienced anything like this. There are a lot of great companies out there to deal with, this is not one of them.

markw156
9/3/15

As a long time football fan, I admit I never heard about Football Ticket Net until last week, but let me tell you something – they are a legit company. Not scam or fraud by any means.

We bought 2 tickets to watch Arsenal at Newcastle. We were afraid to get bad tickets, but this company delivered the goods with great tickets we choose via their premium platinum plus category who were worth every penny they cost us.

Of course they charge booking fees like every other secondary ticket website in the business, but in total for my honest opinion they are worth it.

scottk39
8/31/15

We are a group of tourists who are visiting Roma and lucky for us the biggest match in the local league took place yesterday as local AS Roma played against the Champions from Last year, Juventus.

Although we only ordered the tickets 4 days in advance – Football Ticket Net were still able to get us great tickets with not a high price at all and a great atmosphere.

Usually from my experience, Secondary ticket companies rip you off – some don’t even supply the tickets – But we choose a great company with a great customer service (shout-out to Linda) and to their Facebook team who answered every question we had over there.

Scott Kaplan

18 Questions & Answers

Below are questions from consumers with answers from the FootballTicketNet staff and other consumers. Do not write reviews in this section - click here to write a review
Ask a question
4 days ago
Answer
guyd14
A: Hello Paul, thank you for your question. Tickets to the FA Cup final are delivered 2-1 days prior to the match to an address you will provide (hotel / apartment) in London when you purchase the tickets with us. Here is the link for the tickets in our site -> http://bit.ly/1OgQ3dE
3 days ago
Helpful answer
Add your answer
1 week ago
Answer
guyd14
A: Hello - Thank you for your question. We already answered your question a few days ago via mail. If, you want, we can paste here copies of all emails we have been sending you.
3 days ago