US Government's NSF

Rating Distribution

Detailed Rating Summary

Review Highlights

joshb49

I will certainly buy football tickets from footballticketnet.com again! (in 34 reviews)

davidl120

Customer Service team was very helpful, and ticket got to my hotel on time just as promised. (in 27 reviews)

stevec128

Sure, prices are above face value, but that's how this business works. (in 5 reviews)

▼ Sort by: recent

russeln4
2/9/16

First time buying tickets from this site. For sure not my last.

Tickets were exactly as described, the customer service was very helpful and me and my kids had an awesome great time experience.

dans138
2/1/16

Football fan for 30+ years, Football Ticket Net is by far the best online company today in the business.

Just enjoyed a few days ago tickets to FC Barcelona vs Atletico Madrid and had a great time at the Camp Nou.

They always deliver the tickets as promised trying to give us the best seats possible in every order. Great customer service and prices are relatively fare – compering them to other secondary ticket market brokers.

kenp37
1/21/16

Was watching the big Coppa Italia Quarter final as Napoli hosted Inter Milan and had a great time.

Very good tickets – great transaction and fair prices.

There are many online ticket providers, but Football Ticket Net is one of the best if not the best and reliable one.

miket113
1/20/16

I book ticket with football ticket net for a football game at Arsenal and it was a terrible and very bad experience. It was the first and for sure the last time.

We booked ticket in the away section, which the internet website show on a very nice section. We end up in the home section at the far end of the field. The customers service was bad and they reply very poorly to my email.

Dont choose them for any event.

joel-
1/14/16

This process started off on the right foot but ended up a complete disaster. The company failed to deliver the tickets as initially agreed to (which they can do based on their terms and conditions). When we did get the tickets, they were not the tickets/section we had paid for (again, they're allowed to do this) and finally they refunded is 10 pounds per ticket as compensation... Wow. Absolute nightmare all around, their terms and conditions are set up to take advantage of customers, management, or lack thereof, should be ashamed to run such a business.

mikea104
1/7/16

There are many websites offering football tickets, but the best one online is Football Ticket Net. I have been buying tickets from this company many times in the past and they never disappoint.

This time we wanted tickets to watch Real Madrid @ Valencia, our first time in that stadium and once again Football Ticket Net delivered the goods with great tickets & decent prices.

Sure, you can maybe find cheaper tickets if you can buy them directly through the club website – but usually you can't and anyhow it's more simple to buy them via Football Ticket Net –great customer service, friendly to use site and always a happy outcome.

ahmedm56
1/6/16

We went to a match In Milan at the San Siro stadium and had a very good experience. This is not our first time using Football Ticket Net as our ticket provider, and we will use them 100% also in the future.

What we like in this site is that they have great customer service (Thank you Linda & Vera), tickets always are good – in the category we choose and even if prices are a little higher, it's worth it.

menashtallk
1/3/16

Coming from far away to watch Atletico Madrid in the Spanish Capital was a long journey for us – but a great experience mostly thanks to the tickets we ordered via Football Ticket Net.

With an easy to use website, we got all the help we needed for the purchase. As advertised this company delivers the tickets 100%. We got ours on time directly to our email and those e-tickets were respected with no problem entering the stadium. Prices are fare, service is good and seats were great.

billj61
12/30/15

I want to recommend Football Ticket Net. As a long time Arsenal fan. I have always dreamed of watching the gunners live in action.

Problem is – in order to watch them at the Emirates Stadium in London, you need to be a member or have a member card in order to get in.

This is where the secondary market websites come into place and I can assure you, from all of them – Football Ticket Net is the best option.

The tickets arrived to our hotel on time, returned on time and the seats were even better than we thought with a reasonable price compare to other sites we saw.

Kudos to Vera from their customer service – she was great!

Thanks you Football Ticket Net!

ericd66
12/27/15

As a long time English football fan my dream was always to watch live in action the end of the year Boxing Day matches In the UK.

I have started planning this trip already a few months ago, but after realizing I will not have any chance to buy good tickets via the official club websites I eventually choose Football Ticket Net as the source for buying tickets to 2 matches: Chelsea vs Watford and Arsenal vs Bournemouth.

Although Chelsea is having a rough season, seeing the match live at Stamford Bridge is a must for every English football fan. Tickets arrived to our hotel, 1 day prior to the match, they were as promised – in their premium platinum plus category (central seats close to the field) and we saw 4 goals which was nice.

I'm happy I choose Football Ticket Net, as I heard other sites are not always giving you the tickets on time or as described when you buy them online. Thanks guys – Now we're on to watch Arsenal.

amnonf
12/27/15

They said we will get an e-mail two days before the game and we did.
they said the tickets will be delivered a day before no later then 23:00, and although we think it should have been a little more accurate, tickets were delivered on time to our door.
Incredible seats, and yes, we did pay an extra fee since they are as the web site says secondary market dealers. We needed 5 tickets and wanted to seat together, we got exactly what we asked for.
Great job, thanks again guys!

curtisd11
12/24/15

We were looking for a quality trustable website to buy football tickets forward our trip to Europe. We have bad experience with other sites before, but luckily for us – Football Ticket Net are something else.

They have a very nice, professional team which gladly listens to all our questions and guide us about the difference between the seating categories available in the stadium.

The seats were great, tickets arrived on time and this review from us is a thank you for their service making our football match day experience a great one.

elizabethm118
12/22/15

I ordered tickets on this website for a Chelsea vs Man United match, I received a confirmation email, the money was debited from my account and subsequently a change of date notice, all of which was fine. However several days later I received a phone call from "John" who told me there was a technical problem with the website on the day that I made the order and the price of the tickets I had bought had been increased by £300 each. They would not honour the transaction that was made. I am beyond disappointed with this company and believe this must be against consumer protection laws.

dianam46
12/12/15

THANK YOU for the best tickets! It was a pleasure doing business with FOOTBALLTICKETNET.com. I purchased 4 tickets which were sent via email the day before the event. I would definitely use you again. It was my sons first BARCA game and he got the FRONT ROW. He could almost touch the players. We will be recommending your site to any of our friends who travel to Camp Nou. Thank you!

stevec128
12/10/15

You never know if to believe the good or the bad reviews about any service company, so you can understand I had my worries about Football Ticket Net. But guess what? They were all gone!

This is a very professional secondary market ticket company. Their customer service and sales team were beyond friendly and efficient. Their Social Media team answered each of our questions via Facebook quickly and usefully and most important – they deliver the tickets as published and on time.

Sure, prices are above face value, but that's how this business works. We got our e-tickets 2 days prior to the match, downloaded them, and printed them and no issue to use them in the stadium. They earned their 5 star rating in my opinion.

jims161
12/3/15

I never used secondary ticket brokers before, but when traveling many hours to watch the best football match in the world – Real Madrid vs FC Barcelona – I had to buy tickets this way.

From the websites that offered tickets to the El Clasico, Football Ticket Net was the most serious.

They have great customer service, very friendly ordering system and most important – tickets were brought to my hotel 2 days prior to the match and were exactly as I thought after choosing them on the Bernadeau seating plan they have on their website.

Great job guys.

adrianr15
12/1/15

Copied below is this company´s justification and then my final email to them, which was not accepted - Judge by yourself - Once again, avoid this company. They LIE when they say 100% valid tickets. They ALSO LIE when they say "Football Ticket Net guarantee your satisfaction! - Beware!:

First their email to me:

Thanks for your message and for resuming the information (in fact I do have all this information on the order anyway, all emails and all interaction).

I want again to register that I understand your feelings but important to allocate your claims in two different groups, let me clarify:

When you are talking about getting tickets in a wrong location, this is our fault, you were entitled to get a compensation as ruled by our T&C and so you got it. From our point of view, this claim is settled. No one gave you wrong tickets on purpose, this was not intentional, much the opposite, we have ended up buying 2 sets of tickets to fulfil your order. Things like this may happens anywhere in any business. We are sorry that it happened to you but this is why a compensation was for, this is why T&C are created.

While talking about calls you made, the time you had to wait for the replacement, security zones you went through, any possible thing you have missed before the match started, your personal feelings, things that happened to other people, etcetera, they are related to your frustration. The alternative for this replacement and partial refund would have been a full refund and no tickets.

We are dealing on the secondary market, reselling tickets, giving all our support and guarantee to our customers, not for nothing you saw the match and got back the difference between wat you have paid and received. We are delivering thousands of tickets every week for dozens of different events all over Europe, we do pretend not to have problems but it is logic to assume that once in a while a problem will happens. This happened to your order and we are sorry for it, you got prompt replacement, you got paid back the difference between the tickets.

As to giving you a honest reply, we have been doing it from the very first moment. The problem is that the reply and the compensation were not the ones you were looking for. The compensation you got was the one you agreed while buying from us. If you understand it is not enough, please let me know what you pretend, thanks.

Next my email to them here:

Dear Clovis,

I understand that things like this may happen anywhere, as you say, but I still don’t understand what does your slogan means and you did not explain it yet: “Football Ticket Net - Guarantee your Satisfaction”.

I am sure that my lawyer will be able to knock down the T&C clauses because the following initial promise was not fulfilled, and in his opinion, this is way previous to the clauses: “100% Valid & Authentic Tickets - Football Ticket Net gives you a 100% guarantee on your tickets: Our tickets we deliver are 100% valid and authentic – we only work with authorized and reputable suppliers which we chose selectively during the past years.”

It is his understanding that we are entitled to receive a full refund and also an additional compensation for the bad moment we had to go through and the expenses we incurred.

Of course, it would have been a very serious problem if we have not been given with replacement tickets to see the game. That would have caused important harm and damage.

But, as I said on a previous email, I only want to receive a fair compensation, as I understand part of your apologize.

The lowest compensation amount that I would accept is £ 121 per ticket (£ 242 in total). This amount is not a product of my imagination, it has been calculated as the difference between the price I would have paid at the time of the purchase for the final tickets you gave me (like 3 months before the game). Plus the £ 30 spent in cell phone international calls on the day of the game.

As I said before, my friend who bought the tickets at viagogo.com paid this much less for a seat like the one we received finally.

Clovis, between you and me, I can’t believe that we are having all this discussion for this small amount of money. I can’t believe that you are not able to fulfill your slogan about guaranteed satisfaction for this much. I am being very reasonable here. More than recommended by my lawyer, to tell you the truth.

I don’t want any of us to waste more time with this situation, so this will be my last claiming email.

If you feel that this is not fair and/or if you are not able to pay this compensation, I will leave this on my lawyer´s hands and will see where this all ends.

I hope that we can end this dispute here and this is my best and last offer to do it.

Anycase, please let me know your final decision ASAP.

Sincerely,

And here, my initial problem:

Unfortunately I was cheated by Football Ticket Net.

They sold me 2 tickets for the Derby between Real Madrid and Barcelona.on Saturday 21/11 I bought them three months in advance. I paid over 500 euros each.

After getting the passes at a nearby hotel (this delivery method was communicated just 24 hours before the game), I went to the stadium and we could not enter because the passes were "invalid". Access was Denied!

After numerous phone calls and broken promises from their side, we had to go to a different part of the stadium to get new tickets printed on paper, whose seats were in the top of the stadium, on the corner. They had nothing to do with our original purchase. The game was almost beginning when we could finally enter.

When we complained for all the all the inconvenience and the location of the seats we received, we were offered a compensation of only 18 euros per ticket. Their explanation was that this was the original difference between the tickets we bought and what we received. UNACCEPTABLE! They are thieves!

They did not meet what they sold to us and they never accept their responsibility.

They have no address in Spain. I doubt they have a physical address in UK, but I'm going to find them some way or the other.

Now I've made the appropriate report in Spain and United Kingdom, as well as the Real Madrid authorities. We will see how this cause continues.

Recommendation: Avoid these people. You can be the next!

jasserm1
11/27/15

Footballticketnet.com is the worst site i have ordered tickets from. i purchased clasico tickets recently from them and there was no communication between their costumer care representative. I had to keep contacting different costumer care and it was useless. I purchased tickets worth 1000 € and the tickets they delivered werent the ones i purchased they gave me lower teir tickets worth 600 € and admit that they did although they dont want to refund me the 400 as they claim its a glitch on their site and that the tickets i recieved were part of the teir i purchased

Never order from them because they have $#*!ty costumer service and dont know when to do the right thing

clodaghf
11/23/15

I'll be honest in saying that after I purchased the football tickets for my husband and read some negative reviews about footballticketnet.com I was very nervous. I rang their customer service for reassurance and the girl was very nice and helpful. The fact that they would only deliver the tickets to a hotel of my choice in UK(they would not post to Ireland) made me even more sceptical but I received continuous email contact with updates throughout the process. My tickets were delivered to my hotel exactly when they said they would be and a confirmation email also came. As for the tickets, I purchased the 2nd lowest in price range and they were great tickets! Based on my experience, I could not recommend this website more highly.

kasperj3
11/17/15

I admit, at first I was not sure about buying tickets from a third party website, but after I saw that buying directly from the club isn’t an option (their tickets to that match were sold out) I choose Football Ticket Net which were the best options of all the other sites we choose.

Me and a friend attended the Arsenal – Tottenham derby and we had a wonderful time.
All the others who wrote here bad reviews about this company complaining on prices – need, in my opinion, to understand that in this businesses the price per ticket for high demand matches will be above face value 99%.

I knew that – but it was important for me to know that I will get the tickets in time to my hotel (got them 2 days prior to the match), will have good seats (as promised) and they customer service team was really great.

lukew33
11/5/15

During our stay in England during the 2015 Rugby World Cup we had a chance to watch also a great Premier League clash between Chelsea and Liverpool at Stamford Bridge.

The tickets were purchased via Football Ticket Net an affiliate of the Rugby Ticket Net website where we bought the tickets to watch the Rugby World Cup matches.

I guess they have the same customer service and similar team – as tickets were very good, reasonably priced and we had a great time.

helenr37
10/28/15

I purchased 3 silver premium tickets for Liv v Southampton 25.10.15. I purchased several months ago, and as date got closer and no contact received I must admit I begun to suspect that it had not been a wise choice!
So, I contacted customer services. I participated in telephone calls, emails and live chat, and the response, which was prompt, was great each time. I must specifically thank Clovis who was very helpful!
Initially I was told tickets would be posted, then collection at stadium, then that I would receive email re pick up point. I was worried. However on day of match the rep and a bus, and more importantly, our tickets were there as advised.
I wish I had known that we had to travel on bus to receive our tickets as I had made other plans, however it worked very well and was a comfortable journey there and back to our Hotel (conveniently this was our allocated pick up point!).

Several reviews I have read have complained re seating and price. It states that prices are higher than face value, and I was fully aware when purchased, am not sure why others are complaining. Also seating, pairs are gauranteed, more than are not. This is stated in terms and conditions. I requested 3, 2 adults and child, and I contacted customer services to request together. They couldnt gaurantee but would try. This was a chance I took.
Thankfully I got 3 together, which was a bonus!
All in all I could not fault. Exactly as advertised. Worries were my anxities and not football ticket nets doing.
I would use again, yes expensive, however they followed through as promised!
Good time had. Thank you!

donaldg26
10/21/15

Have to admit I had my doubts about getting tickets via a secondary market ticket company, but Football Ticket Net showed me I can trust them 100%.

From the moment I called them and talked with Rik from sales until we got the tickets to our hotel and getting to the stadium to find great seats, I can truly recommend them.

Usually I but tickets to football matches directly from the official team website – but it's good to know that if those are not available, I can get them by using Football Ticket Net company even if they cost a little bit more.

kristinas32
10/20/15

I was planning a once-in-a-lifetime trip to Spain with my husband and two sons, and the thing they most wanted to do was to see a live Real Madrid game. I wanted to have tickets secured ahead of time, and the only way I could find to do that was through re-sellers like Football Ticket Net, but they all say that they only guarantee tickets in pairs, and I was very concerned about being separated from my non-Spanish-speaking family during the game. I emailed Football Ticket Net about the possibility of getting all 4 seats together, and they assured me that all I had to do to get the seats together was to put in the comments that I was travelling with children.

I did precisely as instructed. However, when we received the tickets (Friday evening before a Saturday game), they were NOT together. They weren't even close-- they were 5 sections apart and couldn't even be walked between! When I called to try to have it fixed, I got only voice mail... their offices only open 9-5 Mon-Fri despite serving weekend games and not delivering tickets ahead of time. I emailed and left a voice message, but got no reply. They didn't even have the decency to contact me the next business day to apologize or offer recompense. Nope, they had my money and that's all they cared about.

It wasn't just me, either-- while trying to find people to change seats with me so I could unite my family, I came across a Danish family in the exact same boat. They too had been promised seats together and had then been abandoned with separate seats. Broken promises, priceless moments ruined, and no follow-through whatsoever. Shame on you, Football Ticket Net!

dannyr25
10/20/15

Me and my mates came to England to watch the 2015 Rugby World Cup but also decided to catch so Football action so we choose Football Ticket Net as the site to buy tickets from and we are glad we did it.

The first match was Jurgen Klopp premier as Liverpool FC manager against Tottenham in White hart lane. The match was not so good.. but tickets were great and in a good price!

Although we got them only 1 day before the match to our hotel the tickets are legit so nothing to worry about with this secondary ticket company.

The next match will be Arsenal vs Bayern Munich in the Champions League. We already got the tickets and our friend told us we got great seats in a bargain price!

Also – every time we contacted them we got an ASAP answer via their Facebook page or via their customer service so great job from this company and we are happy we choose them.

mariap84
10/13/15

I meant to let you know how pleased we were with the tickets we got for the Real Madrid game VS Malaga on September 26th. They were fabulous seats!! Thank you so much. I will buy tickets from you for Euro 2016!
Maria P

trevori
10/6/15

We are a huge group of Arsenal supporters who came especially to London to watch our gunners in action against Manchester United.

The match was amazing and we would really like to thank the guys from Football Ticket Net that showed us that they are really the biggest ticket reseller in Europe as they mention in their website.

Rick from sales was great and by far the best and nicest sell person we talked with in compare to other secondary ticket companies online. After completing the ticket purchase online we had some other questions about the ticket arrival and other issues we wanted to check.

This time we had a great customer service from Hailey, which explained us everything and promised that everything will be just fine.

The tickets in the Emirates stadium were great (First floor tickets – their premium platinum option), and we had a great time we will cherish for years to come!

maggiee4
9/30/15

Do not buy your tickets from this company. They are totally unethical and their customer service is non-existent. I received zero communication from this company about my ticket purchase and had to hound them to get any information. They kept saying my email wasn't working, but it works just fine. Even sent them 2 different email addresses to use and still received nothing. I received a different excuse every I called. The date changed for the event and I only found out less than a week beforehand. Our travel plans could not be changed and they advised me to write an email requesting a refund. That same day they sent the tickets by courier. I called the next day and told me there is nothing they can do and no one ever told me to request a refund. So, they basically called me a liar - John Sabia was the supervisor that said this to me. They don't listen, they talk over you, they don't give a crap about you as a customer. I purchase tickets online for sporting and theatre tickets all the time and have never experienced anything like this. There are a lot of great companies out there to deal with, this is not one of them.

markw156
9/3/15

As a long time football fan, I admit I never heard about Football Ticket Net until last week, but let me tell you something – they are a legit company. Not scam or fraud by any means.

We bought 2 tickets to watch Arsenal at Newcastle. We were afraid to get bad tickets, but this company delivered the goods with great tickets we choose via their premium platinum plus category who were worth every penny they cost us.

Of course they charge booking fees like every other secondary ticket website in the business, but in total for my honest opinion they are worth it.

scottk39
8/31/15

We are a group of tourists who are visiting Roma and lucky for us the biggest match in the local league took place yesterday as local AS Roma played against the Champions from Last year, Juventus.

Although we only ordered the tickets 4 days in advance – Football Ticket Net were still able to get us great tickets with not a high price at all and a great atmosphere.

Usually from my experience, Secondary ticket companies rip you off – some don’t even supply the tickets – But we choose a great company with a great customer service (shout-out to Linda) and to their Facebook team who answered every question we had over there.

Scott Kaplan

christianm50
8/25/15

Was looking for tickets to Liverpool Arsenal for a few weeks, some offered, but the website with the best prices was Football Ticket Net.

We got the tickets 1 day before the match – great seats, solid company.

My mate chose another company and let's say he is still waiting for his tickets to arrive... There are many scam secondary market ticket companies out there, But Football Ticket Net are 100% honest!

pierrem35
8/20/15

I am a die-hard Club Brugge fan from Belgium and this week I had an amazing time watching live my team vs Manchester United in their famous and amazing Old Trafford stadium.

I'm so glad I choose to buy tickets with Football Ticket Net. This company is very professional. Every question or fear I had before the match were answered quickly by their Facebook team or customer service people by mail or via phone.

The tickets were priced fairly, we got them on time – 1 day before the match to my hotel in Manchester and besides the fact we lost – it was a dream come true with awesome atmosphere in the stands and for sure I will use this company services in the near future once again. Pierre.

gochap
8/13/15

My name Gocha Pkheidze and I want everyone to know that Football Ticket Net is #1 company for tickets. I buy with them tickets and saw Barcelona win 5:4 sevilla in amazing match! – I remember for all my life!

The tickets to this game was hard to find – but they got me best seats – fair price – and very nice customer service that helped me with every question!

Visca Barca!

Gocha

alesandrod
8/6/15

This is not my first time, or my last using this company for getting the best football tickets to see a good match. I'm from Italy, but I like Chelsea very much – and yesterday I saw them winning Fiorentina 1:0.

We got the best seats in the category we ordered, my friends who bought tickets with another ticket company – didn’t got at all the tickets until a few minutes before the kickoff and also the tickets they got the were to a wrong stand.

Anyway – I saw some of the other reviews here – I can promise you football ticket net are the best option – with great customer service crew.

lauras91
7/2/15

This year the cup is ours! Having a great time follow our USWNT here up North in Canada. Cant wait to the Final! We will kick Japan!
I want to say a BIG thank you for Football Ticket Net for their all the help with finding the tickets for us in a fair decent price – great seats all the way – lest go team USA!

claudiof2
6/25/15

I am very happy with Football Ticket Net – they were a very good surprise for me and my family during this Copa America 2015 tournament in Chile.

Our Albiceleste will win this time for sure! And we followed them in every much now ready to meet Colombia in Vina del Mar tomorrow.

The service from Football Ticket Net as the best we got. The tickets were great and the prices were good. I don’t understand why others wrote bad reviews on them, but I have only good things about this company and I'm glad we chose them.

Last thing - Feliz Cumple Messi!‬ Bring the cup back to Buenos Aires!
Claudio Fernandez

stevem176
6/15/15

Just got back from Slovenia attending in the lads game against the local national team in Group E of the Euro 2016 qualification matches.

The local people are friendly, the game was great and we are already with 6 wins in 6 games – closing to promise our place in France next summer!

The tickets to this game were bought in FootballTicketNet – in my opinion the best website for football tickets.

This is was my 4 time ordering football ticket with them – and they never disappoint me!
We got great seats in the England away supporters stand, better priced than many of other fans who came from the UK – so overall – were very pleased with the Tickets & of course from the outcome!

christosk
6/7/15

Still with the adrenalin from Last night Champions League Final & before our flight back home I have to say a HUGE thanks to Football ticket net team.

We are a group of 4 friends from Greece who love FC Barcelona and Messi and our dream was to see them in the Final in Germany.

We had a few options from where to buy tickets to the game and I am glad we choose this site. The tickets we ordered arrived to our hotel only a day before the game, but that's fine.

The seats in the stadium were exactly as described and even yesterday when we had a question about the tickets, we got a quick direct answers from Football Ticket Net staff over the phone and the game itself... Well that was an unbelievable experience – a once in a life time!

Visca Barca!

peters163
6/1/15

As Villans for life (I'm a 3rd generation in our family) we really wish that the FA Cup Final result was different as we lost to Arsenal – but as together with all the Claret & Blue Family – attending the Cup Final in Webley was an unbelievable experience.

In order to find good tickets to our game we checked a few websites, my cousin mate recommended us about Football Ticket Net – and we are very happy we listened to him
The prices were fair and the seats we got was just as described.

We sat in the middle of the Villa stands, and until Arsenal first goal the atmosphere was amazing. I also want to point out Norma from customer service which was very helpful with all our enquiries.

I never heard about Footballticketnet.com before, but I'm glad I did, and I hope we will be able to Qualify to the Cup Final again next year – if so – I will buy my tickets only there!

yudib
5/30/15

Bought a ticket from football ticket net for 100 pound each and it came up as 45 pound each ticket and i was seating as at the most back row.. not as the ticket description.. so be aware!!! one more time they are not as good as the review is saying..

germieg
5/24/15

I love Arsenal to death and we had I guess an OK season in the league – (waiting for the cup Final to see a complete picture). Anyway – during the year I had a chance to watch the gunners 3 times, and in all the 3 matches I ordered the ticket with FootballTicketNet.com and I never was disappointed! I admit, at first I was little afraid, but after the first game I was happy with my decision about buying the tickets with them – and one time I even got a free upgrade to hospitality from their great customer service team
Believe me – buying ticket with Football Ticket Net is safe and guarantee, They are a good company – and I personally never was unhappy with the tickets they gave me and this is the chance to give them back with a nice review in this site to thank them about their services.
Cheers,
GG

zoer6
5/22/15

Bought 4 tickets, 300€ each, received my tickets: they bought them 150€ Each and then made 600€ on my back!!!! Complained again and again, they don't care, it's the rule of the website, prices are "most of the time" above real prices as they say!!!!!! Biggest $#*! website ever, be very carefull unless you like to spend money for being played for a fool

tedg10
5/19/15

May I say thank you for the outstanding communication and service I received when buying tickets for the recent Real Madrid v Valencia game. This was something my son and I had wanted to do for a long time and (apart from the match result) it lived up to all our expectations. The tickets were waiting for us at our hotel, the seats were exactly as we ordered and the view from them was spectacular. I would have no hesitation in using Football Ticket Net again.

sookheep
4/18/15

DO NOT NEVER TRUST THIS SITE. I BOUGHT CHELSEA VS MAN UTD GAME £450 PER TICKET WHEN I COULD BUY THEM FOR £64 PER TICKET FROM OFFICIAL WEBSITE. THERE IS NO REFUND AND I BOUGHT 3 TICKETS AND 2 ARRIVED SO WE CALLED THEM AND GOT THE MISSING TICKET WHICH HAD A TOTALLY DIFFERENT SEAT. SO I OBVIOUSLY DO NOT RECCOMEND THIS WEBSITE.

dannya16
3/18/15

I always dreamed of attending a champion's league clash live in action and happily I was able to get tickets via footballticketnet.com
I went to the second leg clash between Atletico Madrid and Bayer Leverkusen and enjoyed a great thrilling match that was only decided after extra time and a penalty shootout!
I admit, at first I was not sure about purchasing tickets via this site, or any other secondary market sites for tickets, but after reading here the good reviews I was relaxed and after I been in the game in person I can't promise you – this is a safe and great site to buy football tickets with.
The seats were great, we got the tickets as electronic tickets via mail and they were contacting me to make sure that everything is ok – so this is my chance to tell them thank you back.

sydneym27
2/26/15

What a wonderful very excitement experience we had yesterday attending the AS Monaco Champions league 1/8 final first leg in London vs Arsenal in the Emirates stadium!
We are a group of diehard AS MONACO fans – and to this match we ordered the tickets from Footballticketnet.com and were very satisfied!
This is not our first time we are buying tickets via Football Ticket Net and this is also not the first time we are happy we did it. If you search a secure reliable site for buying football tickets – this is the one. They have great service, good seats and they always deliver on time – very recommended!
And most important – our huge 3:1 win! Thanks you Football Ticket Net for helping us to be a part of a historic night and we can't wait for the 2 leg in our Stade Louis! This year we will win the cup!

ga5143
2/24/15

My order # 34709 and # 34080 from 7th okt 2014 for total of 7 tickets for the Chelsea v Man City game was not catgory description: „best view-long side lower tickets“ as I ordered and paid for !!!

You delivered 1 ticket (order 34709) in block:16 row:P seat:0185 and 6 ticket (order 34080) in block:16 row:FF seat:0179-0184

This 7 ticket are as far away form what I ordered and paid for and if I wanted these tickets I would just have bought them for less money !! specaly after the phone call I got from you before the game telling you hava some „delay/problem“ with my tickets and you offered me to got to Arsenal v Aston Villa instead Im sure you sold my ticket to some els and got my theses cheep tickets for the ones I did order.

This need to be sorted out as soon as possible, Iceland is a small but football loving Country and I will not accept this.

Tip for consumers: be aware !!!

gemmar5
2/20/15

Ordered tickets for Liverpool match 2 weeks in advance- then I started reading peoples' reviews. Really wish I hadn't as I then had many sleepless nights thinking the tickets weren't going to arrive at all! Having said that customer services always answered my calls and despite the language/volume barriers they all assured me my tickets would arrive the day before the match.(I called them many times!)
Tickets did arrive just as they said the day before by recorded delivery- and then I went off and had one of the best days of my life- what a fantastic experience. Thanks FTN. I think I'll be back :-)

mirellat
1/9/15

Bad Service. Paid 122 euro each six tickets per game Valencia - Real Madrid and received 4 tickets from € 35, and 2 to 70. Paid more than a month before and received via e-mail on the afternoon before the game and we also handle the print them. I do not recommend this site to purchase tickets.
Mirella T.

ariell17
11/20/14

I recommend Football Ticket Net.
I had a good experience with them. Their website is very practical and easy to use, the service was good, and I got my tickets without any concern.

13 Questions & Answers

Below are questions from consumers with answers from the FootballTicketNet staff and other consumers. Do not write reviews in this section - click here to write a review
Ask a question
11/30/15
Answer
curtisd11
A: Football Ticket Net suppliers will provide you the member card - you just need to give it back to them at the end of the match.
12/24/15
Helpful answer
Add your answer
11/23/15
Answer
germieg
A: 100% - I trust them. There will be always people who will write about them bad things - but they are a legit site.
11/25/15