US Government's NSF

Rating Distribution

Detailed Rating Summary

Review Highlights

joshb49

I will certainly buy football tickets from footballticketnet.com again! (in 27 reviews)

davidl120

Customer Service team was very helpful, and ticket got to my hotel on time just as promised. (in 6 reviews)

davidm174

3 weeks later just before we departed to Rome we got the tickets to my email box. (in 5 reviews)

▼ Sort by: recent

mirellat
1/9/15

Bad Service. Paid 122 euro each six tickets per game Valencia - Real Madrid and received 4 tickets from € 35, and 2 to 70. Paid more than a month before and received via e-mail on the afternoon before the game and we also handle the print them. I do not recommend this site to purchase tickets.
Mirella T.

ariell17
11/20/14

I recommend Football Ticket Net.
I had a good experience with them. Their website is very practical and easy to use, the service was good, and I got my tickets without any concern.

joelg19
11/20/14

My friend recommended on footballticketnet.com as THE site to buy football tickets.
Now it's my turn:
They have a professional and very helpful customer service.
The tickets arrived on time as promised.
footballticketnet.com is the best site to buy football tickets!

svenn3
11/19/14

SCAM ALERT
Please do not buy from footballticketnet.com.
They took £300 for two Chelsea tickets,i arranged to have them delivered to my hotel & then they informed 3 hours before the kick off that i would have to meet their agent at the stadium,they gave me a contact phone number to ring but it was turned off all all day.
I am 5 weeks later still waiting for a refund,have informed Chelsea football club of this & they tell me this is not the first time they have had complaints,they also tell me that they are not official & the tickets would have been taken off me anyway & that i would have been ejected from the ground!! TOTAL SCAM but will take this further

barryk15
11/9/14

Thank you so much for helping me all throughout the purchase process.
It was a pleasure to receive your services.
Thank you very much!

andersl6
10/23/14

Warning. Warning. Stay away from this company. We bought 4 x tickets to 149 pound piece and got tickets for 55 pounds apiece. So stay away . So we could say goodbye to 400 pounds .
They guarantee seats couple of ways. It was also correct in the first case . My son aged 9 years had to sit with a man he does not know .

pieterk3
10/1/14

The customer service was perfect. I bought 5 tickets voor Chelsea - Aston Villa on the 27th of september. The tickets were a day before the match deliverd to my hotel. In total I recieved 3 mails: 1 confirmation, 2 Information on what time the tickets would be delivered, 3 Confirmation that the tickets has been delivered (even with an exact time).

The tickets were located directly to each other with a good view. We had a great time.

michellea37
9/14/14

this is the second time i buy tickets from this website.
i bought last year but did not bother to leave a comment somewhere even tho i got the tickets on time and everything was ok.
this time i could not wait to comment!
i ordered 3 tickets behind the goal for arsenal - manchester city game that was yesterday for my husband, my son and me.
we really scared that we will not seat together. BUT not only that we seated together... they upgraded us to long side tickets!
thank you very much for a great experience.
thanks for joe for helping us with purchasing the tickets.
thanks for kim that update us on every thing about tickets and delivery.

will buy again soon!!!
Michelle - Order 31272

bend59
8/27/14

Bought FC Barcelona tickets 3 weeks ago for the match against Elche. got them a week later and in total i can say that i was very pleased with both the service and the tickets i got.

A+

thanks,

Ben.

glanb
8/25/14

I got a wonderful present from my lovely wife - tickets for Arsenal Vs Crystal palace.
I'm surprised she managed to organize everything so well, but according to her, she got Such a good service from the football ticketnet team so she didn't have any problem.
The tickets were delivered on time to our home in the UK, they kept in touch with us and Updated as about every detail, we were able to reach them over the phone & email.
The seats was pretty good and I had a great time.
So on behalf of my wife and myself, I would like to thank and recommend Footballticketnet

coling11
8/24/14

Hi to all.
I highly recommend this website.
It was just what I was looking for! My friend (who had recommended me to visit this website) had told me about their quality service and i wasn't disappointed.
the price was good comparing to other sites, the service was wonderful.
so......I'm happy :) and will order from them again no doubt!

Tip for consumers: Go for it.

jamesv26
8/21/14

Do not use this company!

They have no customer service skills and there is a strong chance that you will not get your tickets and if you do not they could not care less. Once you have purchased they dont respond to any of your emails and if you ever do get in touch with them they are extremely rude.

I have had a personal very bad experience with them and can demonstrate in detail why for anyone who needs it. I would say most positive reviews on here are fake.

be aware they have numerous other sites with different names and can easily hide away with your money and cover their tracks.

Please buy from one of the many honest ticket sites who will actually deliver on their promises and go out of their way to get you to the match so that you can have an enjoyable experience. Its not like these are that cheap anyway and are also ambiguous on where seats are in the stadium.

STAY AWAY FROM THEM!

Tip for consumers: If you have already bought from them prepare to make other ticketing arrangements because you won't get any tickets.

alexb82
7/10/14

I went to the Argentina -Belgium match, and for a lot of matches before during the past two years, and I am very happy with this website.
I always get my tickets, the seats are usually good, depends on the category I choose and the price I pay, but generally from my experience - it's a very good website if you can't buy from the official organizers.

fredricc4
6/18/14

went to the france vs Honduras 3:0 match great game! as for this website, The service was friendly and professional, the selection of the tickets was ok, the price was reasonable and I recieved the tickets like i was promised.
So ... no complaints from my side.

annaf15
6/2/14

This is the only site I use to get tickets to watch my teams play. I've used them at least 6 times with no issues, I have no complaints.

danielj30
5/27/14

I ordered tickets for FC Barcelona vs Atletico Madrid on the 17/5/14 and I was very pleased with this website (not so happy about the score. ;) 1:1).
at first i was worried to buy online but after getting a recommendation from a friend I have decided to take the chance, and now I'm happy I did it!
everything went well and now I know i have a website I can trust!

jonsona
5/21/14

I'm buying football tickets Only from footballticketnet.com!
I ordered tickets online from footballticketnet.com.
The ordering process was so simple my tickets were delivered by registered post right to my home.

tahels

Safe, Easy and friendly!
THX Football Ticket Net!
Safe and easy ordering process.
Friendly and professional service.

nicolem30
5/21/14

My boyfriend and I were very weary to purchase tickets from a site and we should have listened to our gut. We bought tickets for the Liverpool Chelsea game. Nowhere on the site did it mention that there was severe restricted view. We could not even see the goals and a quarter of the field. We requested them to take it up with the seller and requested some feedback. We had to beg for a response and the response we got was 10% off our next purchase. We will never be buying from them again as their site failed to mention the view was severely restricted and for the price we paid!!!!!!!

jamesb149
5/18/14

Safe, Easy and Professional
Thank you guys for such a professional service!
Safe and easy to order from the site.

jona1194
5/13/14

footballticketnet.com - Online service you can count on!
I booked the football tickets on footballticketnet.com (the process was easy and simple).
The tickets arrived on time (as they guarantee).
The service was excellent.
My seats was in a great location (as I ordered).

stevenb67
5/11/14

If you're looking for a reliable site to buy secondary market football tickets – you found the one! I'm going to a lot football games and I have tried to buy tickets from other companies, but I had never got that's kind of service before! I had to do so many changes in my last trip and they help me and were very patient and professional. They even save me some money by offering me to choose other section of seats with a better location!!

jihada
4/29/14

Easy and safe site for secondary market football tickets
It was so easy to complete the order. You can see exactly the map of the stadium and choose the era you want…
I saw they have a 100% Order Guarantee so I didn't worry at all…
Everything was as they promise: the tickets arrived on time and the seat ware at the era I order.

toryt7
4/22/14

Booking done easily online at footballticketnet.com.
The football tickets were waiting for us at the hotel.
Provide an answer to every question and resolve it easy with patient.
Reliable and politeness service.
Absolute delight :)

orlandor16
4/16/14

Looking for online service I can count on… =footballticketnet.com!
I easily booked the football tickets online, and received a great service:
The tickets arrived in time (as promised).
Seats were in a great location (as I ordered).
Great game (Real won)!

benw28
4/12/14

Hi, my name is Ben.

last month i bought 8 tickets for me and my family to a champions league match in madrid. the service we got was great, and the seats were even better.

would recommend footballticketnet.com any day...

richl19
4/3/14

The Greatest Present ever!!
My wife organized the greatest present to my birthday… She included in our trip to Spain two football tickets, not just any tickets but… Real Madrid tickets!!!
It was so amazing!!
My wife purchased the tickets on footballticketnet.com, they provided us an excellent service and help us a lot. Our seats was great and we enjoyed watching an excellent game.
The tickets were delivered 3 days before the game to our hotel. Excellent and easy deal!

kevinc66
4/2/14

So… It's true that there are a several sites who sells football tickets online, but with the service that I got - there is only one site to but football tickets from… - footballticketnet.com
I had to do so many changes in my invention and they assist me a lot, they have been given me many detailed information and tips, so it feels like I am consult with a friend… :)
So, first thing first… THX footballticketnet.com for everything!
I'm surly recommend to order tickets from footballticketnet.com.

pablot8
4/1/14

My friends and I definitely recommend footballticketnet.com!
We saw an exciting game (with Rooney's stunning goal)!!!
The ordering proses from footballticketnet.com is easy, and we got the football tickets in time as promised.
Thanks to the finest tickets that we bought, we sat in a great location.
We definitely recommend to buy football tickets through footballticketnet.com.

marisag
3/31/14

It's wonderful that we have the opportunity to watch live game, even though I have not a member in the club. It's even more wonderful to know there is a secure website that I can count on and have a great service all the way.
So… all I have left to say is: Thank You for being.

meredithb3
3/30/14

I booked tickets on footballticketnet.co. The all proses was easy and simply.
The service I received was excellent. My football tickets arrived on time.
The seats was in a great location. I had a great time!!

garrettr15
3/27/14

Not only David Beckham got to see the Stunning goal of Rooney from 58 yards - I got to see it too!!!
All thanks to the wonderful football tickets with great seat location that I bought at footballticketnet.com
Thanks for everything!!!

emilyb20
3/26/14

About three weeks ago I made an invitation to Manchester United vs Aston Villa match through this site and I received the tickets today.
The game will take place on 03.29.14 so the tickets arrive on time.
Now United just need to win!!!

mattg30

I recommend footballticketnet.com
Booking ticket from this website is very clear and easy.
The tickets I ordered arrived a week before the game, seats were according to my invitation and… Chelsea won! :-))))

richs22
3/25/14

Safe, Easy and Wonderful – Can u ask for more?
I'm an artist by profession and I do not use the computer often.
When I decided to surprise my son and buy him tickets to a football game, I had no choice...
I Googled and came across this site (footballticketnet.com).
The ordering was safe and easy to perform and about two weeks later the ticket arrived…
To see the smile on his face when he opened the envelope… only for that… I surely will booking again...

kens46
3/25/14

I definitely recommend footballticketnet.com!
I saw an excellent game in a great location thanks to the finest tickets that I bought online through footballticketnet.com.
The ordering proses from the website was so easy, and the football tickets came in time as promised. I definitely recommend to buy football tickets through footballticketnet.com.

jamesa75
3/24/14

Bought Champions League Tickets on Football Ticket Net 3 weeks ago and had a blast.

not only this was my first trip to the UK, it was my first experience in a soccer match, and what a match it was...C'mon Chelsea, C'mon Chelsea !!!

rebeccae11

Thanks footballticketnet.com!!
We booked our tickets online at footballticketnet.com.
The service we got was so professional, we really felt like wanting us to understand everything and explaining to us nicely and in a professionalism.
Our tickets delivered in time to our hotel.
It is so wonderful to know that you can place an order in a website you can count on, and get your tickets so quickly!

ianb53
3/23/14

footballticketnet.com – GREAT Online service!
I easily booked my football tickets, and received an excellent service all along the way.
The tickets arrived as promised by registered post to my home and with great seats location.

ryanm54
3/23/14

football tickets ONLY from footballticketnet.com!
I ordered in a simple ordering process football tickets online from footballticketnet.com.
The tickets were delivered right to my home by registered post.
My girl and I had an excellent view.

benj881
3/21/14

I have not recieved the Tickets and the game CHELSEA VS ARSENAL is just 12 hrs away. Am very very disappointed and i Hope the Tickets Come by morning. I pray only God can save us now.

joshk37
3/18/14

footballticketnet.com - Great service!
My mom organized a family trip to Barcelona which included watching FC Barcelona game! We saw Barca romps to 7-0 victory of Osasuna!!!
She booked the football tickets online from footballticketnet.com, they provided us with an excellent service. It was so great to watch Barce playing while we are in a great seats and watch an excellent game.
The tickets were delivered two days before the game at our hotel. Excellent and easy deal!

andrewd32
3/18/14

You can count on: footballticketnet.com
We booked our football tickets online (very easy) and received a great service:
The tickets arrived on time and we got a great seats in a great location.

brettt6
3/16/14

Football tickets? Only from footballticketnet.com!
I ordered tickets online from footballticketnet.com.
The ordering process was so simple and the football tickets were delivered by registered post right to my home.
My friend and I had an excellent view.
We will buy football tickets only from footballticketnet.com!

davidm175
3/13/14

Easy to order from the site.
Secure online booking.
Tickets come in time.
Seats in the selected area.
Professional service that gives full explanations.
I do not need more than that ... do you?

matthewr20
3/13/14

I want to keep you informed that I have used their service more than once...
I always got reliable service, seating is always as I ordered.
The site is secure and the football tickets available (in a different situation- you just need to contact with them and they'll try to arrange the tickets for u).
You can't describe website as "human", but this one is...
I recommend buying from footballticketnet.com

lorir15
3/13/14

While we have been on a vacation in Manchester, we were thinking why not to see a football match? So, with the recommendation of our friends, we ordered tickets from footballticketnet.com for the upcoming game:
Registration was quickly and easy.
The tickets arrived to our hotel.
The spontaneous experience was just great! :-)
Highly recommended to everyone - not necessarily like us ...
you can still pre-order... ;-)

barryb26
3/13/14

footballticketnet.com - Excellent service!
My girl and I were worried about getting the tickets in time…
footballticketnet.com mention in their site that the tickets will be received in 1-14 days before the match, we got them 3 weeks in advance!
We Recommended to you all of footballticketnet.com!

allisonc24

Highly recommended!
We booked our football tickets for the FC Barcelona vs Almeria match at the site: www.footballticketnet.com and received the details of our order by email.
They wright that our tickets will be sent to the hotel. And so it was: the tickets were waiting for us at the hotel. :)
The seats were in the right category and everything was just great!

andyc38

Thx footballticketnet.com!!
I booked the tickets online at footballticketnet.com, and got an amazing professional service! The tickets delivered in time and everything was just great!!
It's so wonderful to know that I can place an order in this website (even in the last-minute) and get my football tickets so quickly to the hotel!
– I know it, now you know it too… :)

1 Questions & Answers

Below are questions from consumers with answers from the FootballTicketNet staff and other consumers. Do not write reviews in this section - click here to write a review
Ask a question
Q: does anyone know if this site is reliable?
10/18/12
Add your answer
Questions? Get answers from the FootballTicketNet staff and other consumers.
  • From where do products ship?

8 Photos for FootballTicketNet