US Government's NSF

Puerta de las Naciones Ribera del Loira 46 Campo de las Naciones
Madrid, 28042, Spain
Tel: +34-912901437
crm@footballticketnet.com

People interested in FootballTicketNet are also interested in:

Rating Distribution

Detailed Rating Summary

Review Highlights

joshb49

I will certainly buy football tickets from footballticketnet.com again! (in 31 reviews)

davidl120

Customer Service team was very helpful, and ticket got to my hotel on time just as promised. (in 12 reviews)

davidm174

3 weeks later just before we departed to Rome we got the tickets to my email box. (in 5 reviews)

▼ Sort by: recent

christianm50
8/25/15

Was looking for tickets to Liverpool Arsenal for a few weeks, some offered, but the website with the best prices was Football Ticket Net.

We got the tickets 1 day before the match – great seats, solid company.

My mate chose another company and let's say he is still waiting for his tickets to arrive... There are many scam secondary market ticket companies out there, But Football Ticket Net are 100% honest!

pierrem35
8/20/15

I am a die-hard Club Brugge fan from Belgium and this week I had an amazing time watching live my team vs Manchester United in their famous and amazing Old Trafford stadium.

I'm so glad I choose to buy tickets with Football Ticket Net. This company is very professional. Every question or fear I had before the match were answered quickly by their Facebook team or customer service people by mail or via phone.

The tickets were priced fairly, we got them on time – 1 day before the match to my hotel in Manchester and besides the fact we lost – it was a dream come true with awesome atmosphere in the stands and for sure I will use this company services in the near future once again. Pierre.

gochap
8/13/15

My name Gocha Pkheidze and I want everyone to know that Football Ticket Net is #1 company for tickets. I buy with them tickets and saw Barcelona win 5:4 sevilla in amazing match! – I remember for all my life!

The tickets to this game was hard to find – but they got me best seats – fair price – and very nice customer service that helped me with every question!

Visca Barca!

Gocha

alesandrod
8/6/15

This is not my first time, or my last using this company for getting the best football tickets to see a good match. I'm from Italy, but I like Chelsea very much – and yesterday I saw them winning Fiorentina 1:0.

We got the best seats in the category we ordered, my friends who bought tickets with another ticket company – didn’t got at all the tickets until a few minutes before the kickoff and also the tickets they got the were to a wrong stand.

Anyway – I saw some of the other reviews here – I can promise you football ticket net are the best option – with great customer service crew.

lauras91
7/2/15

This year the cup is ours! Having a great time follow our USWNT here up North in Canada. Cant wait to the Final! We will kick Japan!
I want to say a BIG thank you for Football Ticket Net for their all the help with finding the tickets for us in a fair decent price – great seats all the way – lest go team USA!

claudiof2
6/25/15

I am very happy with Football Ticket Net – they were a very good surprise for me and my family during this Copa America 2015 tournament in Chile.

Our Albiceleste will win this time for sure! And we followed them in every much now ready to meet Colombia in Vina del Mar tomorrow.

The service from Football Ticket Net as the best we got. The tickets were great and the prices were good. I don’t understand why others wrote bad reviews on them, but I have only good things about this company and I'm glad we chose them.

Last thing - Feliz Cumple Messi!‬ Bring the cup back to Buenos Aires!
Claudio Fernandez

stevem176
6/15/15

Just got back from Slovenia attending in the lads game against the local national team in Group E of the Euro 2016 qualification matches.

The local people are friendly, the game was great and we are already with 6 wins in 6 games – closing to promise our place in France next summer!

The tickets to this game were bought in FootballTicketNet – in my opinion the best website for football tickets.

This is was my 4 time ordering football ticket with them – and they never disappoint me!
We got great seats in the England away supporters stand, better priced than many of other fans who came from the UK – so overall – were very pleased with the Tickets & of course from the outcome!

christosk
6/7/15

Still with the adrenalin from Last night Champions League Final & before our flight back home I have to say a HUGE thanks to Football ticket net team.

We are a group of 4 friends from Greece who love FC Barcelona and Messi and our dream was to see them in the Final in Germany.

We had a few options from where to buy tickets to the game and I am glad we choose this site. The tickets we ordered arrived to our hotel only a day before the game, but that's fine.

The seats in the stadium were exactly as described and even yesterday when we had a question about the tickets, we got a quick direct answers from Football Ticket Net staff over the phone and the game itself... Well that was an unbelievable experience – a once in a life time!

Visca Barca!

peters163
6/1/15

As Villans for life (I'm a 3rd generation in our family) we really wish that the FA Cup Final result was different as we lost to Arsenal – but as together with all the Claret & Blue Family – attending the Cup Final in Webley was an unbelievable experience.

In order to find good tickets to our game we checked a few websites, my cousin mate recommended us about Football Ticket Net – and we are very happy we listened to him
The prices were fair and the seats we got was just as described.

We sat in the middle of the Villa stands, and until Arsenal first goal the atmosphere was amazing. I also want to point out Norma from customer service which was very helpful with all our enquiries.

I never heard about Footballticketnet.com before, but I'm glad I did, and I hope we will be able to Qualify to the Cup Final again next year – if so – I will buy my tickets only there!

yudib
5/30/15

Bought a ticket from football ticket net for 100 pound each and it came up as 45 pound each ticket and i was seating as at the most back row.. not as the ticket description.. so be aware!!! one more time they are not as good as the review is saying..

germieg
5/24/15

I love Arsenal to death and we had I guess an OK season in the league – (waiting for the cup Final to see a complete picture). Anyway – during the year I had a chance to watch the gunners 3 times, and in all the 3 matches I ordered the ticket with FootballTicketNet.com and I never was disappointed! I admit, at first I was little afraid, but after the first game I was happy with my decision about buying the tickets with them – and one time I even got a free upgrade to hospitality from their great customer service team
Believe me – buying ticket with Football Ticket Net is safe and guarantee, They are a good company – and I personally never was unhappy with the tickets they gave me and this is the chance to give them back with a nice review in this site to thank them about their services.
Cheers,
GG

zoer6
5/22/15

Bought 4 tickets, 300€ each, received my tickets: they bought them 150€ Each and then made 600€ on my back!!!! Complained again and again, they don't care, it's the rule of the website, prices are "most of the time" above real prices as they say!!!!!! Biggest $#*! website ever, be very carefull unless you like to spend money for being played for a fool

tedg10
5/19/15

May I say thank you for the outstanding communication and service I received when buying tickets for the recent Real Madrid v Valencia game. This was something my son and I had wanted to do for a long time and (apart from the match result) it lived up to all our expectations. The tickets were waiting for us at our hotel, the seats were exactly as we ordered and the view from them was spectacular. I would have no hesitation in using Football Ticket Net again.

sookheep
4/18/15

DO NOT NEVER TRUST THIS SITE. I BOUGHT CHELSEA VS MAN UTD GAME £450 PER TICKET WHEN I COULD BUY THEM FOR £64 PER TICKET FROM OFFICIAL WEBSITE. THERE IS NO REFUND AND I BOUGHT 3 TICKETS AND 2 ARRIVED SO WE CALLED THEM AND GOT THE MISSING TICKET WHICH HAD A TOTALLY DIFFERENT SEAT. SO I OBVIOUSLY DO NOT RECCOMEND THIS WEBSITE.

dannya16
3/18/15

I always dreamed of attending a champion's league clash live in action and happily I was able to get tickets via footballticketnet.com
I went to the second leg clash between Atletico Madrid and Bayer Leverkusen and enjoyed a great thrilling match that was only decided after extra time and a penalty shootout!
I admit, at first I was not sure about purchasing tickets via this site, or any other secondary market sites for tickets, but after reading here the good reviews I was relaxed and after I been in the game in person I can't promise you – this is a safe and great site to buy football tickets with.
The seats were great, we got the tickets as electronic tickets via mail and they were contacting me to make sure that everything is ok – so this is my chance to tell them thank you back.

sydneym27
2/26/15

What a wonderful very excitement experience we had yesterday attending the AS Monaco Champions league 1/8 final first leg in London vs Arsenal in the Emirates stadium!
We are a group of diehard AS MONACO fans – and to this match we ordered the tickets from Footballticketnet.com and were very satisfied!
This is not our first time we are buying tickets via Football Ticket Net and this is also not the first time we are happy we did it. If you search a secure reliable site for buying football tickets – this is the one. They have great service, good seats and they always deliver on time – very recommended!
And most important – our huge 3:1 win! Thanks you Football Ticket Net for helping us to be a part of a historic night and we can't wait for the 2 leg in our Stade Louis! This year we will win the cup!

ga5143
2/24/15

My order # 34709 and # 34080 from 7th okt 2014 for total of 7 tickets for the Chelsea v Man City game was not catgory description: „best view-long side lower tickets“ as I ordered and paid for !!!

You delivered 1 ticket (order 34709) in block:16 row:P seat:0185 and 6 ticket (order 34080) in block:16 row:FF seat:0179-0184

This 7 ticket are as far away form what I ordered and paid for and if I wanted these tickets I would just have bought them for less money !! specaly after the phone call I got from you before the game telling you hava some „delay/problem“ with my tickets and you offered me to got to Arsenal v Aston Villa instead Im sure you sold my ticket to some els and got my theses cheep tickets for the ones I did order.

This need to be sorted out as soon as possible, Iceland is a small but football loving Country and I will not accept this.

Tip for consumers: be aware !!!

gemmar5
2/20/15

Ordered tickets for Liverpool match 2 weeks in advance- then I started reading peoples' reviews. Really wish I hadn't as I then had many sleepless nights thinking the tickets weren't going to arrive at all! Having said that customer services always answered my calls and despite the language/volume barriers they all assured me my tickets would arrive the day before the match.(I called them many times!)
Tickets did arrive just as they said the day before by recorded delivery- and then I went off and had one of the best days of my life- what a fantastic experience. Thanks FTN. I think I'll be back :-)

mirellat
1/9/15

Bad Service. Paid 122 euro each six tickets per game Valencia - Real Madrid and received 4 tickets from € 35, and 2 to 70. Paid more than a month before and received via e-mail on the afternoon before the game and we also handle the print them. I do not recommend this site to purchase tickets.
Mirella T.

ariell17
11/20/14

I recommend Football Ticket Net.
I had a good experience with them. Their website is very practical and easy to use, the service was good, and I got my tickets without any concern.

joelg19
11/20/14

My friend recommended on footballticketnet.com as THE site to buy football tickets.
Now it's my turn:
They have a professional and very helpful customer service.
The tickets arrived on time as promised.
footballticketnet.com is the best site to buy football tickets!

svenn3
11/19/14

SCAM ALERT
Please do not buy from footballticketnet.com.
They took £300 for two Chelsea tickets,i arranged to have them delivered to my hotel & then they informed 3 hours before the kick off that i would have to meet their agent at the stadium,they gave me a contact phone number to ring but it was turned off all all day.
I am 5 weeks later still waiting for a refund,have informed Chelsea football club of this & they tell me this is not the first time they have had complaints,they also tell me that they are not official & the tickets would have been taken off me anyway & that i would have been ejected from the ground!! TOTAL SCAM but will take this further

barryk15
11/9/14

Thank you so much for helping me all throughout the purchase process.
It was a pleasure to receive your services.
Thank you very much!

andersl6
10/23/14

Warning. Warning. Stay away from this company. We bought 4 x tickets to 149 pound piece and got tickets for 55 pounds apiece. So stay away . So we could say goodbye to 400 pounds .
They guarantee seats couple of ways. It was also correct in the first case . My son aged 9 years had to sit with a man he does not know .

pieterk3
10/1/14

The customer service was perfect. I bought 5 tickets voor Chelsea - Aston Villa on the 27th of september. The tickets were a day before the match deliverd to my hotel. In total I recieved 3 mails: 1 confirmation, 2 Information on what time the tickets would be delivered, 3 Confirmation that the tickets has been delivered (even with an exact time).

The tickets were located directly to each other with a good view. We had a great time.

michellea37
9/14/14

this is the second time i buy tickets from this website.
i bought last year but did not bother to leave a comment somewhere even tho i got the tickets on time and everything was ok.
this time i could not wait to comment!
i ordered 3 tickets behind the goal for arsenal - manchester city game that was yesterday for my husband, my son and me.
we really scared that we will not seat together. BUT not only that we seated together... they upgraded us to long side tickets!
thank you very much for a great experience.
thanks for joe for helping us with purchasing the tickets.
thanks for kim that update us on every thing about tickets and delivery.

will buy again soon!!!
Michelle - Order 31272

bend59
8/27/14

Bought FC Barcelona tickets 3 weeks ago for the match against Elche. got them a week later and in total i can say that i was very pleased with both the service and the tickets i got.

A+

thanks,

Ben.

glanb
8/25/14

I got a wonderful present from my lovely wife - tickets for Arsenal Vs Crystal palace.
I'm surprised she managed to organize everything so well, but according to her, she got Such a good service from the football ticketnet team so she didn't have any problem.
The tickets were delivered on time to our home in the UK, they kept in touch with us and Updated as about every detail, we were able to reach them over the phone & email.
The seats was pretty good and I had a great time.
So on behalf of my wife and myself, I would like to thank and recommend Footballticketnet

coling11
8/24/14

Hi to all.
I highly recommend this website.
It was just what I was looking for! My friend (who had recommended me to visit this website) had told me about their quality service and i wasn't disappointed.
the price was good comparing to other sites, the service was wonderful.
so......I'm happy :) and will order from them again no doubt!

Tip for consumers: Go for it.

jamesv26
8/21/14

Do not use this company!

They have no customer service skills and there is a strong chance that you will not get your tickets and if you do not they could not care less. Once you have purchased they dont respond to any of your emails and if you ever do get in touch with them they are extremely rude.

I have had a personal very bad experience with them and can demonstrate in detail why for anyone who needs it. I would say most positive reviews on here are fake.

be aware they have numerous other sites with different names and can easily hide away with your money and cover their tracks.

Please buy from one of the many honest ticket sites who will actually deliver on their promises and go out of their way to get you to the match so that you can have an enjoyable experience. Its not like these are that cheap anyway and are also ambiguous on where seats are in the stadium.

STAY AWAY FROM THEM!

Tip for consumers: If you have already bought from them prepare to make other ticketing arrangements because you won't get any tickets.

hidorj
7/14/14

Thank you very much for a great experience & grate tickets :)

alexb82
7/10/14

I went to the Argentina -Belgium match, and for a lot of matches before during the past two years, and I am very happy with this website.
I always get my tickets, the seats are usually good, depends on the category I choose and the price I pay, but generally from my experience - it's a very good website if you can't buy from the official organizers.

fredricc4
6/18/14

went to the france vs Honduras 3:0 match great game! as for this website, The service was friendly and professional, the selection of the tickets was ok, the price was reasonable and I recieved the tickets like i was promised.
So ... no complaints from my side.

annaf15
6/2/14

This is the only site I use to get tickets to watch my teams play. I've used them at least 6 times with no issues, I have no complaints.

ahmeda22
5/31/14

I highly recommend all of ticketnet sits, very reliable, always got my tickets!

danielj30
5/27/14

I ordered tickets for FC Barcelona vs Atletico Madrid on the 17/5/14 and I was very pleased with this website (not so happy about the score. ;) 1:1).
at first i was worried to buy online but after getting a recommendation from a friend I have decided to take the chance, and now I'm happy I did it!
everything went well and now I know i have a website I can trust!

jonsona
5/21/14

I'm buying football tickets Only from footballticketnet.com!
I ordered tickets online from footballticketnet.com.
The ordering process was so simple my tickets were delivered by registered post right to my home.

tahels

Safe, Easy and friendly!
THX Football Ticket Net!
Safe and easy ordering process.
Friendly and professional service.

nicolem30
5/21/14

My boyfriend and I were very weary to purchase tickets from a site and we should have listened to our gut. We bought tickets for the Liverpool Chelsea game. Nowhere on the site did it mention that there was severe restricted view. We could not even see the goals and a quarter of the field. We requested them to take it up with the seller and requested some feedback. We had to beg for a response and the response we got was 10% off our next purchase. We will never be buying from them again as their site failed to mention the view was severely restricted and for the price we paid!!!!!!!

jamesb149
5/18/14

Safe, Easy and Professional
Thank you guys for such a professional service!
Safe and easy to order from the site.

jona1194
5/13/14

footballticketnet.com - Online service you can count on!
I booked the football tickets on footballticketnet.com (the process was easy and simple).
The tickets arrived on time (as they guarantee).
The service was excellent.
My seats was in a great location (as I ordered).

stevenb67
5/11/14

If you're looking for a reliable site to buy secondary market football tickets – you found the one! I'm going to a lot football games and I have tried to buy tickets from other companies, but I had never got that's kind of service before! I had to do so many changes in my last trip and they help me and were very patient and professional. They even save me some money by offering me to choose other section of seats with a better location!!

jihada
4/29/14

Easy and safe site for secondary market football tickets
It was so easy to complete the order. You can see exactly the map of the stadium and choose the era you want…
I saw they have a 100% Order Guarantee so I didn't worry at all…
Everything was as they promise: the tickets arrived on time and the seat ware at the era I order.

toryt7
4/22/14

Booking done easily online at footballticketnet.com.
The football tickets were waiting for us at the hotel.
Provide an answer to every question and resolve it easy with patient.
Reliable and politeness service.
Absolute delight :)

orlandor16
4/16/14

Looking for online service I can count on… =footballticketnet.com!
I easily booked the football tickets online, and received a great service:
The tickets arrived in time (as promised).
Seats were in a great location (as I ordered).
Great game (Real won)!

benw28
4/12/14

Hi, my name is Ben.

last month i bought 8 tickets for me and my family to a champions league match in madrid. the service we got was great, and the seats were even better.

would recommend footballticketnet.com any day...

richl19
4/3/14

The Greatest Present ever!!
My wife organized the greatest present to my birthday… She included in our trip to Spain two football tickets, not just any tickets but… Real Madrid tickets!!!
It was so amazing!!
My wife purchased the tickets on footballticketnet.com, they provided us an excellent service and help us a lot. Our seats was great and we enjoyed watching an excellent game.
The tickets were delivered 3 days before the game to our hotel. Excellent and easy deal!

kevinc66
4/2/14

So… It's true that there are a several sites who sells football tickets online, but with the service that I got - there is only one site to but football tickets from… - footballticketnet.com
I had to do so many changes in my invention and they assist me a lot, they have been given me many detailed information and tips, so it feels like I am consult with a friend… :)
So, first thing first… THX footballticketnet.com for everything!
I'm surly recommend to order tickets from footballticketnet.com.

pablot8
4/1/14

My friends and I definitely recommend footballticketnet.com!
We saw an exciting game (with Rooney's stunning goal)!!!
The ordering proses from footballticketnet.com is easy, and we got the football tickets in time as promised.
Thanks to the finest tickets that we bought, we sat in a great location.
We definitely recommend to buy football tickets through footballticketnet.com.

marisag
3/31/14

It's wonderful that we have the opportunity to watch live game, even though I have not a member in the club. It's even more wonderful to know there is a secure website that I can count on and have a great service all the way.
So… all I have left to say is: Thank You for being.

5 Questions & Answers

Below are questions from consumers with answers from the FootballTicketNet staff and other consumers. Do not write reviews in this section - click here to write a review
Ask a question
Q: does anyone know if this site is reliable?
10/18/12
Answer
tahels
A: Hi everyone, I've bought from footballticketnet.com 3 times already. This is a reliable site, and they never disappointed me. Don't worry (even though I was worried too for the first time...). enjoy!! :)
5/26/15
Helpful answer
Add your answer
Q: i am going to purchase a ticket for the Barca-Man City (Camp Nou) from FootballTicketNet. is the e-ticket sent immediately after I pay the fees?
and is the E-ticket enough for entering he match in Camp Nou? I am travelling from another continent to see that match, and will most probably be arriving at Barcelona on the match day.
is there any guarantee that I don't get a fake ticket? no offense, really.
2/9/15
Add your answer
Questions? Get answers from the FootballTicketNet staff and other consumers.
  • From where do products ship?

8 Photos for FootballTicketNet